An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:

shopealan

Martial Arts Master - Pervert Sect
Reaction score
That's exactly what I am also thinking. If care is not taken, we would enter into 2025 before the semi
Exactly I really don't know the author over drag this story!
Anyways we are hooked so we just have to keep keeping!

Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000')

Immortal Great Grandmaster - Dragon Monk
KF Moderator
Reaction score
CHAPTER 2505 THE HUNTER'S FRENZY

Father Adam saw this scene and suddenly burst into laughter.

His eyes were filled with intense desire, like a hunter who had just spotted the perfect prey.

Without saying a word, Father Adam launched himself forward, turning into a blur as he pounced toward Ironheart.

His speed was terrifyingly fast.

"Audacious fiend! You are courting your own doom!"

Seeing that Father Adam was stubbornly persistent, Ironheart's fury erupted, and he raised his hand, throwing a punch.

With the protective power of his Arhat Golden Armor, not only was his defense formidable, but his speed and strength were also significantly enhanced.

This seemingly ordinary punch was actually several times more powerful than his previous Demon-Subduing Staff technique.

Father Adam, unable to dodge due to his speed, collided directly with Ironheart's fist.

At the same time, his sharp claws slashed at Ironheart's chest.

"Bang!"

"Clang!"

Accompanied by the sounds of an explosion and metal clashing, Father Adam was sent flying seven or eight meters by Ironheart's Arhat Divine Fist.

His chest caved in, and his scales shattered, making him look seriously injured.

Ironheart, on the other hand, was shaken back a few steps. The golden light on his body flickered rapidly twice before returning to normal.

"Good! Well done!"

Seeing Father Adam being blasted away, the audience below the stage immediately burst into cheers and applause.

As expected of the invincible Arhat Golden Armor, Father Adam's claws, capable of slicing through black iron, did no damage to it.

Yet Ironheart's simple punch could seriously wound his opponent.

"Fiend! Cease your delusions, or I will not be merciful!" Ironheart warned again.

After the recent clash, a wise person would have understood the gap between them.

"Hehehe..."

At this moment, Father Adam began to chuckle lowly, slowly standing up straight.

His previously caved-in chest began to heal at a speed visible to the naked eye. Within a few breaths, the wound had completely recovered.

"Hmm?"

Seeing this, Ironheart frowned.

It was already astonishing that the opponent's defense was so strong, but why was his recovery ability equally terrifying?

"Interesting... This is getting more and more interesting."

Father Adam grinned, his expression becoming increasingly manic, his eyes blazing: "You are making me very excited now. I can hardly control myself. Come, my prey, let me tear you to pieces!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Father Adam spread his arms, revealing sharp claws, and charged at Ironheart with near-manic enthusiasm.

He looked like a crazed beast on the hunt.

Completely different from the gentlemanly demeanor he initially displayed.

CHAPTER 2506: RELENTLESS FURY

“Stubborn fool!”

Ironheart sneered coldly, no longer holding back. He transformed into a streak of golden light and charged straight at Father Adam.

If reason wouldn't work, then it was time to use brute force.

“Boom!”

In a massive collision, the figures of black and gold slammed into each other, and a fierce hand-to-hand battle ensued.

Fists and kicks flew, with neither side willing to give an inch, the clash growing increasingly heated.

“Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom…”

As the battle raged on, the explosive sounds grew louder and more frequent, like firecrackers going off one after another.

Energy waves surged forth, rising and falling like relentless tidal waves.

On the arena, their movements were so swift that every strike left a blur of afterimages.

The spectators below could barely make out the figures in black and gold, weaving and colliding, unable to discern the outcome.

“Such speed! My eyes can't keep up!”

“Damn! I didn’t expect that priest to be so tough. Despite Ironheart’s fierce assault, he’s holding on!”

“Even though we can’t see their moves clearly, with the Arhat Golden Armor, Ironheart is unbeatable. The only difference now is how long it will take.”

“Exactly! Even though that priest can take a beating, he has to have a limit. With Ironheart’s physique and powers, he will win eventually!”

“…”

Watching the flashing figures on the stage, the audience was full of mixed emotions—some were anxious, others worried, but most had faith in Ironheart.

To most, the Arhat Golden Armor's defense was invincible, only a grandmaster could break it.

So, Ironheart couldn’t possibly lose.

“Boom!”

Another explosive sound rang out on the stage.

Ironheart, glowing with golden light, landed another powerful punch that sent Father Adam stumbling several meters away, dislocating his shoulder in the process.

But in the next moment, Father Adam shook his shoulder lightly and it was as good as new.

Then, as if nothing had happened, he charged forward again, grinning menacingly and fighting with a reckless abandon.

“How is this guy not dying?”

Ironheart frowned, his expression darkening.

He had severely injured Father Adam over a hundred times, but strangely, no matter how severe the wounds, the priest recovered almost instantly, his vitality terrifyingly resilient.

Despite his invincible Arhat Golden Armor, Ironheart had gained no advantage.

If this continued, the situation would only worsen.

His stamina and vital energy were beginning to wane under the relentless strain.

Musicapulenta

Grandmaster & Disciple of Sex Sect
Reaction score
I bet you the author thinks he/she is kicking arse with an amazing story, and with amazing writing, keeping us on the edge of our seats, ha ha...
Little do they know what we all really think of them...

uttkarsh

Martial Arts Master
Reaction score
I am thinking will Dustin use his sky sword in this competition or not, who will bet on this 😁😁

shopealan

Reaction score

shopealan

Reaction score
I am thinking will Dustin use his sky sword in this competition or not, who will bet on this 😁😁
Yeah I remember, Dustin had 2 swords, can someone remind me of their names?
Wondering why he has not used the other one!
Maybe the author forgot about that!

KF Moderator
Reaction score
CHAPTER 2507: THE UNYIELDING BATTLE

As Father Adam lunged again, Master Ironheart had no time to think. He raised his fist and struck out once more.

The fight erupted into another fierce clash.

Both were masters of hand-to-hand combat. Every blow landed solidly, with no dodging or blocking—just pure, hard-hitting action.

Punch met punch, kick met kick. The exchange was simple, brutal, and loud, with neither yielding an inch.

When comparing strength and defense, Master Ironheart had the upper hand thanks to his Arhat Golden Armor. Each of his strikes sent Father Adam reeling back several steps.

But Father Adam's attacks couldn't penetrate the Arhat Golden Armor's defense.

Despite appearing to have the advantage, Master Ironheart couldn't secure a victory. Father Adam's defense was formidable, but his ability to recover was even more terrifying.

No matter how severe the injury—whether a caved-in chest or a disfigured face—Father Adam would instantly heal and return to his original state.

Thus, the stalemate continued.

"Who would've thought this priest could take such a beating and come out unscathed?" Liana narrowed her eyes, watching intently.

Last night, she hadn’t seen Father Adam as a threat. Today, however, his resilience was proving a formidable challenge.

Given Master Ironheart’s strength, he was a top contender for the quarterfinals. But despite hours of fighting, he couldn’t gain the upper hand.

"Judging by their stances, unless one of them exhausts their energy, it's hard to see an end to this," Lara shook her head.

On the surface, Master Ironheart had the advantage, but Father Adam's recovery ability was terrifying. Unless he could be killed in one blow, any attack on him was futile.

Clearly, Master Ironheart lacked the power for a finishing move.

So as the battle dragged on, the outcome was uncertain.

"The Arhat Golden Armor may be invincible in defense, but it consumes a lot of energy. If Master Ironheart doesn’t find a way to break his opponent, the situation looks grim," Gabrielle evaluated.

A regular fighter would have been defeated by Master Ironheart's iron fists long ago.

However, Father Adam's body was beyond human, more like a genetically enhanced monster.

Ordinary methods couldn’t kill him.

"At most, he has the time it takes an incense stick to burn. If Master Ironheart doesn’t win by then, he will definitely lose!" Vincent remarked regretfully.

Naturally, he hoped Master Ironheart would win glory for their country and defeat Father Adam.

CHAPTER 2508: THE UNLEASHED POWER

Up to this point, Master Ironheart had used all his techniques but still couldn’t secure a victory.

As his energy waned, the Arhat Golden Armor would soon fail. Meanwhile, Father Adam grew more vigorous, showing no signs of fatigue.

With this imbalance, Master Ironheart's situation looked grim.

“Bang!”

Another explosive sound echoed from the arena.

Master Ironheart landed a powerful punch, sending Father Adam reeling back three meters. But after this strike, Master Ironheart began to pant slightly.

The Arhat Golden Armor on his body flickered, struggling to keep up with the energy expenditure.

“Hehehe… Come on!”

Father Adam glanced at his rapidly healing wounds and grinned wickedly.

Without hesitation, he raised his claws and lunged forward again.

“Monster! Do you truly believe I cannot defeat you? Today, I will show you the supreme power!”

Father Adam's relentless assault infuriated Master Ironheart.

Realizing his energy was nearly depleted, Master Ironheart knew he had to give it his all.

Suddenly, he clasped his hands together. A radiant golden light burst forth from his body, sending Father Adam flying back.

Simultaneously, a ten-meter-tall golden Arhat statue materialized behind Master Ironheart.

The statue exuded an imposing aura, majestic and intimidating.

Looking up, it resembled a golden mountain, inspiring awe and dread in all who saw it.

“Dragon Strike!”

Master Ironheart’s eyes snapped open. He raised his palm and struck toward Father Adam.

The golden Arhat behind him mirrored his movements, lifting its gigantic hand and slamming it down on Father Adam.

Though the strike appeared slow, it moved with lightning speed. Father Adam couldn’t react before the golden palm struck him.

“Boom!”

A thunderous crash.

Golden light scattered, and dust rose into the air.

Fierce winds erupted from the impact site, sweeping outward with terrifying force.

“Hu… hu… hu…”

After the strike, the once-sturdy arena had a deep crater. Master Ironheart, who delivered the blow, was drenched in sweat, gasping for breath.

His Arhat Golden Armor had vanished. He was utterly exhausted, barely able to stand.

He had avoided using this deadly move unless absolutely necessary.

The move consumed enormous energy, potentially jeopardizing future matches even if he won this one.

But now, he had no choice.

No matter what, he had to win this round.

brits

Top Level Tribulator - Master of Virgin Sect
Reaction score
Yeah I remember, Dustin had 2 swords, can someone remind me of their names?
Wondering why he has not used the other one!
Maybe the author forgot about that!
The other sword is the number one sword in the most powerful sword list and Dustin inherited from his uncle Bai at the time of his fight with Pavilion. I also do not remember it's name.

Tom Tom

Top Level Martial Arts Grandmaster
Reaction score
The other sword is the number one sword in the most powerful sword list and Dustin inherited from his uncle Bai at the time of his fight with Pavilion. I also do not remember it's name.
Bird sword or something like that

uttkarsh

Martial Arts Master
Reaction score
I think he will use his sky sword... because many people will attack in the middle of competition as planned

olasammie

Demon Master
Reaction score
I personally think Dustin has the highest odds of winning but the final won’t hold because the remaining story won’t be any interesting as there won’t be anyone to complete against in the nearest future

olasammie

Demon Master
Reaction score
But if the final holds I bet his gonna use his old sword 🗡️ someone should help with the name of the sword 🗡️ pls

KF Moderator
Reaction score
CHAPTER 2509: THE UNYIELDING ADVERSARY

“Ha ha ha… We won! Master Ironheart won!”

“Finally defeated that guy, Master Ironheart is unbeatable!”

“To be able to fight Master Ironheart for so long, he is honorable in defeat!”

The entire arena erupted in cheers as the Golden-Eyed Vajra slammed Father Adam into the stage with a powerful palm strike.

A wave of applause came from the Dragonmarsh audience, who stood up to show their admiration for Master Ironheart.

The first battle of the day had been nothing short of spectacular and fierce.

Both sides had gone head-to-head, with every punch landing with bone-crushing intensity, creating an electrifying atmosphere.

The audience watched with bated breath, hearts pounding with excitement.

This was the kind of showdown true warriors should have.

“Whew… Is it finally over?”

Master Ironheart wiped the sweat from his forehead, feeling a wave of relief wash over him.

Although the final move had drained him significantly, he had successfully defeated his opponent. It was all worth it.

*Crack… Crack, crack…*

Just as the audience was celebrating, the pile of rubble in the center of the stage began to tremble.

The stones at the top slowly slid down, producing a faint rustling sound.

“Huh?”

Master Ironheart frowned, an uneasy feeling creeping up his spine.

The next second, with a loud *bang*, the pile of rubble exploded.

A cloud of dust floated down like a gentle rain.

Emerging from the dust, clad in black scales and with blood-red eyes, was Father Adam.

“Heh heh heh…”

Father Adam chuckled sinisterly, his once normal eyes now transformed into beast-like vertical slits, gleaming red and ferocious.

He looked like a demon incarnate.

*Crack… Crack, crack…*

With each step Father Adam took, the broken scales and wounds on his body began to heal at an astonishing speed.

By the time he walked out of the pit, Father Adam was completely restored, and his aura was even more menacing than before.

“You… you’re still alive?”

Master Ironheart’s eyes widened in disbelief.

He had used every ounce of his strength in that last strike, deploying the most powerful technique he had ever learned.

No one below the level of a Grandmaster should have been able to withstand it.

He couldn’t fathom why his opponent was still standing.

At that moment, it wasn’t just Master Ironheart who was in shock; the entire audience was also dumbfounded.

The cheers and applause abruptly ceased, and everyone stared in astonishment, unable to comprehend what they were witnessing.

They had all seen clearly that Master Ironheart’s final palm strike was like the force of a mountain crashing down, unstoppable.

Even the black stone stage had been smashed into a deep pit.

CHAPTER 2510: THE UNYIELDING ADVERSARY

By all accounts, Father Adam, who had taken a direct hit, should have been reduced to a bloody pulp.

How is it possible that he’s unscathed now?

How terrifying is this guy’s defense?!

“Forcing me to reveal my second form… You’re indeed impressive, but sadly, you were just a bit short,” Father Adam sneered, exposing razor-sharp teeth. “You’ve fought long enough. Now, it’s my turn!”

With that, Father Adam vanished in a flash, moving so quickly that ordinary warriors couldn’t even see him.

“Watch your back!”

A warning rang out from the crowd.

Master Ironheart's expression changed. Instinctively, he began to turn and throw a punch.

But halfway through his turn, he heard a sickening *squelch*. A sharp claw had pierced through his chest.

The claw had entered from his back and emerged from his chest, with scarlet blood dripping from its fingers.

At first, there were only a few drops, but soon the blood flowed faster and more profusely.

“Ugh…”

Master Ironheart trembled, his body rigid with shock.

His eyes widened in disbelief as he looked down at the claw protruding from his chest, his mind blank.

In a daze, he seemed to see something crimson throbbing within the claw.

“Is that… my heart?”

A thought flashed through Master Ironheart’s mind.

He strained to see what the claw was holding.

In the next instant, the claw clenched, crushing the object in its grip.

In that moment, Master Ironheart felt all his strength drain away. His body went limp, and his vision blurred.

Until everything turned black.

“The scent of blood is truly delightful,” Father Adam grinned. He then flicked his wrist, sending Master Ironheart’s lifeless body flying dozens of meters away, where it crashed heavily off the stage.

*Thud!*

A dull sound echoed.

Master Ironheart’s body lay like a discarded rag doll, spilling blood and staining the ground red.

Silence…

The entire arena fell silent.

Everyone stared in shock at Master Ironheart’s corpse, eyes wide with disbelief.

They couldn’t believe that the revered Master Ironheart, who had seemed so close to victory moments ago, was now a lifeless body.

The abruptness of it all left everyone stunned.

The so-called invincible, indestructible Master Ironheart had just been killed?

And in a single move?

How… is this possible?

CHAPTER 2511: A SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS

The death of Master Ironheart left the entire audience in shock.

What they had assumed would be an easy victory turned into an unexpected and baffling outcome.

“Huh?”

Judge Jeremy frowned slightly as he looked at the body below the stage.

He hadn’t anticipated that a heavily injured Father Adam could unleash such lethal force.

To take down Master Ironheart in a single move was something even he struggled to comprehend.

Though it was understood that blades and fists have no eyes and that life and death are decided by fate in the arena, losing a top-tier warrior from Dragonmarsh was a significant loss.

“This priest has some tricks up his sleeve. To think he still hadn’t gone all out yet, quite impressive,” murmured Darkbane, who was seated in the main viewing area, eyes narrowed thoughtfully.

He had observed the entire fight closely. From start to finish, the priest had only used his physical strength, clearly holding back his true capabilities.

“Hmph! Just a freak neither fully human nor ghost. He won’t make much of a splash,” Nolan scoffed, his face showing disdain.

The Western world’s obsession with bizarre experiments, like genetic serums and body modifications, might boost combat power temporarily, but it’s still a side path. Against true masters, it’s not worth mentioning.

“If I’m not mistaken, the three foreign contestants today are all from the Western Pantheon, right?” Spencer remarked calmly. “It looks like they’re using this martial arts tournament as a chance to make a statement against us at Dragon Tiger Mountain!”

Her voice was calm, but his eyes glinted with anger.

That priest had been hiding his strength all along, draining Master Ironheart just to strike a fatal blow at the critical moment.

Master Ironheart had been exceptionally talented and perceptive, with the potential to become a Grandmaster. His death in the arena was a significant loss for Dragonmarsh.

“If the Pantheon dares to send their dogs to bite, then today, we’ll make sure those dogs don’t return!” Evelyn Morgan said coldly.

Darkbane and Nolan exchanged a glance, coming to a silent agreement.

If a fight was to be had, the external enemies had to be dealt with first.

“First match, contestant number 32 wins!”

After a moment of silence, Judge Jeremy finally announced the result.

There were only a few scattered claps in the audience. Most people chose to remain silent.

If it had been just an ordinary win or loss, they wouldn’t have felt so dejected.

But the issue now was that Master Ironheart had not only lost but had also lost his life.

CHAPTER 2512: THE DUEL OF TWO AMAZONS

In such circumstances, who could possibly be happy?

After the first match concluded, Jeremy quickly had Master Ironheart’s body taken away and called for a team to repair the arena.

The arena, made of black-gold stone, was not only hard but also easy to repair. By pouring heated black-gold liquid into the pits and cracks, and letting it cool for five minutes, the damaged arena would be as good as new.

“Now, we will begin the second match. Will contestants number 2 and number 31 please come to the stage!”

After a brief pause, Jeremy announced again.

As soon as he finished speaking, two women rose from the audience, walking towards the stage from opposite sides.

The woman on the left wore red combat attire, was tall, had a cool demeanor, and held a long spear. She looked valiant and had the aura of a warrior princess.

She was Crimson Blade, one of Darkbane’s direct disciples.

The woman on the right wore a black dress, had a voluptuous figure, an enchanting smile, and exuded a natural allure with every movement, captivating the audience’s attention.

Her appearance immediately drew the gaze of every man in the audience, especially the younger ones with less self-control, who were left breathless and staring.

To them, this woman was utterly mesmerizing.

“I recognize the woman in red on the left. She’s Crimson, the senior disciple of the World Society. But who is the woman in black?”

“Who knows? She’s stunning. Just enjoy the show!”

“…”

The entry of the two female warriors reignited the previously subdued atmosphere. Most eyes, however, were fixed on the woman in black.

Her swaying hips were truly captivating.

“Is it really her?”

Upon seeing the woman in black, Dustin raised an eyebrow in surprise.

He hadn’t paid much attention during the drawing of lots but now realized an old acquaintance was here.

The woman in black was Azalea, whom he had met in Balermo a year ago.

Originally a disciple of the Venerable Dark Lord, a traitor of the Mystic Arts Order, Azalea had later turned over a new leaf and became a bodyguard for Abigail.

When Abigail awakened her Phoenix bloodline and was taken to the Mystic Arts Order, Azalea also became a disciple of the sect.

Azalea was highly skilled in disguise and enchantment, having almost deceived him several times.

A year later, they met again.

Azalea’s skills had advanced by leaps and bounds, making her a martial arts master.

It seemed following Abigail had made her a key figure in the Mystic Arts Order.

This martial arts tournament was likely her moment to make a name for herself.

CHAPTER 2513: THE DUEL BEGINS

"Look! Crimson Blade is on stage!"

"Crimson has been honing her skills for ten years. This time, she will definitely make a name for herself!"

"Go, Crimson! Bring glory to our World Society!"

Seeing the imposing figure of Crimson on the stage, the disciples of the World Society began cheering fervently.

The World Society has always been revered as the number one faction in Dragonmarsh. As disciples of the World Society, they naturally carried a sense of pride.

To them, every elite warrior of the World Society was inherently superior to those from other factions.

"With Crimson in the match, we should have this one in the bag," Liana said with a confident smile from the audience.

Given Crimson's strength, if she were facing some well-known prodigies, she might not be as confident. But her opponent was merely an obscure young female martial artist.

To Crimson, such an opponent posed no real threat.

"The opponent seems to be from the Mystic Arts Order. We still shouldn't underestimate her," Lara cautioned with a slight shake of her head.

If it was purely a contest of martial arts and cultivation, Crimson indeed had the upper hand. But the opponent was a disciple of the Mystic Arts Order, whose methods were often mysterious and unpredictable.

Any lapse in caution could lead to unexpected outcomes.

"So the opponent is from the Mystic Arts Order? This will be interesting," Vincent remarked with keen interest.

The Mystic Arts Order was one of the three major sects and the most mysterious among them. Its disciples not only possessed profound cultivation but were also well-versed in various sorcery and witchcraft.

It was this mystery that made them so formidable.

Generally speaking, unless absolutely necessary, no faction wanted to be at odds with the Mystic Arts Order.

"Are both contestants ready?" Jeremy looked to his left and right. After seeing both nod, he announced loudly, "If there are no objections, the match begins now!"

With that, Jeremy gracefully exited the stage, giving the two ample space to showcase their skills.

"World Society—Crimson Blade!" Clad in red combat attire, Crimson pointed her long spear at the ground. Her expression was cold, and her voice was firm and powerful.

"Mystic Arts Order—Azalea, at your service," Azalea clasped her hands and smiled innocently.

"I won't hold back in this fight. Be careful," Crimson warned coldly.

"Please," Azalea nodded slightly, her expression unchanged.

"Buzz~!"

With a twist of her wrist, Crimson lunged forward without any superfluous words. The thrust of her spear was straightforward and swift, with a hint of silver light around the tip, creating a strong wind as it moved.

CHAPTER 2514: A CLASH OF SKILLS

Seeing this, Azalea curled her lips into a sly smile and suddenly pulled out a coiled long whip from her waist.

With a flick of her wrist, the whip cracked through the air with a resounding "snap."

The whip, like a striking serpent, lashed out swiftly towards Crimson’s waist.

The saying "an inch longer, an inch stronger" held true. While Crimson's spear had a significant advantage against ordinary weapons, it was at a disadvantage against the longer reach of a whip.

Before her spear could reach its target, she was already within Azalea’s striking range.

The most crucial part was the barbs on Azalea's whip. If it entangled her and Azalea pulled hard, it would rip her flesh apart.

"Hmm?"

Crimson raised an eyebrow and immediately shifted her stance, changing her thrust to a block.

The whip wrapped around the spear shaft, coiling around it like a snake.

Azalea pulled the whip, attempting to disarm Crimson.

"How dare you!"

Crimson's eyes flashed with determination. Instead of retreating, she advanced, using the force of the whip's pull to adjust her spear and launch an even fiercer attack towards Azalea’s throat.

Surprise flickered in Azalea’s eyes. She hadn’t expected Crimson to react so quickly, using the force against her to not only break free but also to counterattack.

Such combat intelligence far surpassed many martial arts masters.

Despite her surprise, Azalea’s movements did not falter.

In close combat, the whip was less effective, but she had other techniques.

"Swish, swish, swish..."

With a flick of her wrist, a multitude of poisoned needles shot out from Azalea’s sleeves, aiming directly at Crimson.

Crimson's pupils contracted, forcing her to abandon her attack. She spun her spear rapidly, creating a vortex of qi in front of her.

The vortex sucked in all the poisoned needles, neutralizing their threat.

The spear's rotation grew faster and the vortex larger.

Once all the needles were absorbed, Crimson guided the vortex with her spear, swirling it through the air before directing it towards Azalea.

"Swish, swish, swish..."

The poisoned needles flew back at Azalea with even greater speed and ferocity.

In a reflexive response, Azalea formed a shield of qi in front of her.

"Ding, ding, ding..."

The needles clashed against the qi shield, sparking upon impact. The sheer force forced Azalea back several steps.

In this initial exchange, Crimson's superior combat experience clearly gave her the upper hand.

"Break!"

Crimson seized the moment, thrusting her spear forward like a dragon, moving with blinding speed.