An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:

apoca

Dragon Among Men
Reaction score
whose gonna bet?????

for using the sky sword...?
or
for not using sky sword...?

🤣🤣🤣
hes going to fight the bilwolf guy so i dont think he ll need any in that round, after that if he fights vincent maybe he uses the sky sword as a finisher, and if he and his cousin fight then that will end with the dragon bird, but there will probably be an interruption before that point

brits

Top Level Tribulator - Master of Virgin Sect
Reaction score
Thanks a lot immortal @Junlee for the resources. I am very glad that the first fight is over. Let us see how long will this second one last? Since Dustin and Vincent represent word society, i believe Crimson might lose this one. But then the other sect has Abigail competing, so, it is hard to guess who is going to win. What is your guess who is going to win this bout?

Salem0908

Reaction score
what happen to natasha and scarlett?are they still alive?maybe dustin phone is damaged so he can't call them at all...the author totally throw them out of the window 😂

Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000')

Immortal Great Grandmaster - Dragon Monk
KF Moderator
Reaction score
CHAPTER 2515: THE CLASH OF WITS AND STRENGTH

"Buzz~!"

A spear, shimmering with silver light, exuded an intense chill.

The air twisted where it passed, accompanied by a sharp, deafening roar.

Azalea dared not face it head-on. With a swift step back, she retreated rapidly.

Simultaneously, her hands formed a seal, chanting an incantation, and pointed at Crimson who was in pursuit.

In the next moment, numerous black vines erupted from the arena floor.

These vines, seemingly sentient, rapidly entwined Crimson’s legs, winding upward.

In the blink of an eye, Crimson’s legs, waist, and hips were completely ensnared by the black vines, rendering her immobile.

"Hmm?"

Crimson frowned, about to counterattack with her spear, but two thick vines shot out from the ground, binding her hands and pulling them apart forcefully.

Quickly, Crimson was wrapped up like a rice dumpling.

Crucially, these black vines were incredibly tough and immensely strong.

Crimson tried to break free, only to find herself unable to do so for the moment.

"What kind of sorcery is this? Why is it so bizarre?"

"This is bad! Sister Crimson is in danger!"

"How despicable! Attacking with such trickery!"

"..."

Seeing Crimson bound by the vines, the disciples of World Society immediately became anxious.

No one expected Azalea to possess such an uncanny technique, completely catching them off guard.

"Speed!"

Taking advantage of the situation, Azalea formed another hand seal, then pointed at the incapacitated Crimson.

"Boom!"

In an instant, a scorching flame burst forth, quickly morphing into a ferocious tiger.

The tiger, silently roaring, carried overwhelming flames as it pounced towards Crimson.

"Oh no!"

The faces of the World Society disciples changed drastically, some even standing up in agitation.

But at this moment, all they could do was watch as Crimson was engulfed by the blazing fire.

"It's over! Sister Crimson is done for!"

The disciples of World Society looked dejected, lamenting incessantly.

They hadn’t expected the powerful and skillful Crimson to be defeated, and so swiftly at that.

It was truly beyond their expectations.

"Really? Did Sister Crimson just lose like that?" Liana's beautiful eyes widened in shock.

The fight had lasted less than three minutes, only a few exchanges. With Crimson's strength, could she really fall so short?

"Don’t be hasty, the match has just begun."

Vincent squinted slightly, his expression calm and unperturbed.

If Crimson couldn’t handle this crisis, then she didn’t deserve to be heavily relied upon by the World Society.

Sure enough, just as Vincent finished speaking, a powerful energy suddenly erupted from the midst of the flames on the arena.

CHAPTER 2516: THE UNFORESEEN COUNTERATTACK

"Bang!"

A thunderous explosion resounded.

The black vines, along with the flames, burst apart in an instant.

Firelight scattered everywhere, and vines flew chaotically.

Simultaneously, a figure emanating a chilling aura shot out from the exploding flames.

With a spear in hand, gleaming silver, Crimson lunged at Azalea with lightning speed.

The thrust of the spear was like a startling swan, graceful as a swimming dragon, silent yet extremely lethal.

"So fast!"

Caught off guard, Azalea couldn’t dodge. She could only raise her arm to block while summoning her inner grandmaster's energy, instantly forming a shield before her.

"Bang!"

Crimson’s fierce thrust struck the energy shield squarely, unleashing a terrifying force.

The shield, formed by Azalea's energy, shattered after just a second.

However, Crimson’s spear continued its deadly advance, pinpointing Azalea’s chest.

Yet, the anticipated piercing didn’t occur. As the spear tip touched Azalea’s chest, a golden light flashed.

With a "clang," Crimson's spear was deflected by an invisible force.

The impact pushed Crimson back several steps, her arm numb.

"Hmm?"

Crimson focused and noticed a small bronze bell floating before Azalea’s chest.

The bronze bell, only the size of an egg, was covered in intricate runes and surrounded by golden light, clearly no ordinary item.

"A protective spiritual treasure?"

Seeing the floating bronze bell, Crimson frowned, her face darkening.

A protective spiritual treasure was an extremely rare defense item, far superior to any golden silk armor.

Such treasures were inherently sentient. In times of danger, they activated automatically, forming a protective barrier even without the wearer’s command.

These precious items were priceless and exceedingly rare.

Even Crimson herself wasn’t qualified to own one.

She couldn’t believe Azalea, so young, possessed such a treasure.

Are the disciples of the Mystic Arts Order this wealthy now?

"That was close, almost got hurt."

Azalea gently patted her chest, causing a slight wave of relief.

She had indeed been somewhat complacent earlier, thinking she could handle Crimson with two spells. She didn’t expect Crimson to not only break her spells but also launch a deadly counterattack.

If not for the protective spiritual treasure gifted by the Grand Sorceress, she would have been seriously injured.

Of course, this treasure didn’t belong to the Mystic Arts Order but was recently won by the Grand Sorceress at a gambling house.

The Grand Sorceress was truly wise!

apoca

Dragon Among Men
Reaction score
what happen to natasha and scarlett?are they still alive?maybe dustin phone is damaged so he can't call them at all...the author totally throw them out of the window 😂
well last we saw them together they were competing to celebrate dustims birthday, what if theyve been training together to take him on at once as opposed to being competitors hehe

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score

well last we saw them together they were competing to celebrate dustims birthday, what if theyve been training together to take him on at once as opposed to being competitors hehe
People reading this story always wonder what happened to Natasha and Scarlets or other girls in Dustin Life

People reading John White story they don't mind previous women at all. Only care if John bed other women he meets

apoca

Dragon Among Men
Reaction score
People reading this story always wonder what happened to Natasha and Scarlets or other girls in Dustin Life

People reading John White story they done mind previous women at all. Only care if John bed other women he meets
honestly he recently met violet but since it was in chinese i couldnt remember it because i had read lots of other stuff with that name, i genuinely couldnt figure out who she was from there conversations and context clues, it took me googling it to find out she was the one from the medicine thing close to the animal kingdom from way back when

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
honestly he recently met violet but since it was in chinese i couldnt remember it because i had read lots of other stuff with that name, i genuinely couldnt figure out who she was from there conversations and context clues, it took me googling it to find out she was the one from the medicine thing close to the animal kingdom from way back when
Ahahah

davidtobrise

Martial Arts Master
Reaction score
CHAPTER 2509: THE UNYIELDING ADVERSARY

“Ha ha ha… We won! Master Ironheart won!”

“Finally defeated that guy, Master Ironheart is unbeatable!”

“To be able to fight Master Ironheart for so long, he is honorable in defeat!”

The entire arena erupted in cheers as the Golden-Eyed Vajra slammed Father Adam into the stage with a powerful palm strike.

A wave of applause came from the Dragonmarsh audience, who stood up to show their admiration for Master Ironheart.

The first battle of the day had been nothing short of spectacular and fierce.

Both sides had gone head-to-head, with every punch landing with bone-crushing intensity, creating an electrifying atmosphere.

The audience watched with bated breath, hearts pounding with excitement.

This was the kind of showdown true warriors should have.

“Whew… Is it finally over?”

Master Ironheart wiped the sweat from his forehead, feeling a wave of relief wash over him.

Although the final move had drained him significantly, he had successfully defeated his opponent. It was all worth it.

*Crack… Crack, crack…*

Just as the audience was celebrating, the pile of rubble in the center of the stage began to tremble.

The stones at the top slowly slid down, producing a faint rustling sound.

“Huh?”

Master Ironheart frowned, an uneasy feeling creeping up his spine.

The next second, with a loud *bang*, the pile of rubble exploded.

A cloud of dust floated down like a gentle rain.

Emerging from the dust, clad in black scales and with blood-red eyes, was Father Adam.

“Heh heh heh…”

Father Adam chuckled sinisterly, his once normal eyes now transformed into beast-like vertical slits, gleaming red and ferocious.

He looked like a demon incarnate.

*Crack… Crack, crack…*

With each step Father Adam took, the broken scales and wounds on his body began to heal at an astonishing speed.

By the time he walked out of the pit, Father Adam was completely restored, and his aura was even more menacing than before.

“You… you’re still alive?”

Master Ironheart’s eyes widened in disbelief.

He had used every ounce of his strength in that last strike, deploying the most powerful technique he had ever learned.

No one below the level of a Grandmaster should have been able to withstand it.

He couldn’t fathom why his opponent was still standing.

At that moment, it wasn’t just Master Ironheart who was in shock; the entire audience was also dumbfounded.

The cheers and applause abruptly ceased, and everyone stared in astonishment, unable to comprehend what they were witnessing.

They had all seen clearly that Master Ironheart’s final palm strike was like the force of a mountain crashing down, unstoppable.

Even the black stone stage had been smashed into a deep pit.

CHAPTER 2510: THE UNYIELDING ADVERSARY

By all accounts, Father Adam, who had taken a direct hit, should have been reduced to a bloody pulp.

How is it possible that he’s unscathed now?

How terrifying is this guy’s defense?!

“Forcing me to reveal my second form… You’re indeed impressive, but sadly, you were just a bit short,” Father Adam sneered, exposing razor-sharp teeth. “You’ve fought long enough. Now, it’s my turn!”

With that, Father Adam vanished in a flash, moving so quickly that ordinary warriors couldn’t even see him.

“Watch your back!”

A warning rang out from the crowd.

Master Ironheart's expression changed. Instinctively, he began to turn and throw a punch.

But halfway through his turn, he heard a sickening *squelch*. A sharp claw had pierced through his chest.

The claw had entered from his back and emerged from his chest, with scarlet blood dripping from its fingers.

At first, there were only a few drops, but soon the blood flowed faster and more profusely.

“Ugh…”

Master Ironheart trembled, his body rigid with shock.

His eyes widened in disbelief as he looked down at the claw protruding from his chest, his mind blank.

In a daze, he seemed to see something crimson throbbing within the claw.

“Is that… my heart?”

A thought flashed through Master Ironheart’s mind.

He strained to see what the claw was holding.

In the next instant, the claw clenched, crushing the object in its grip.

In that moment, Master Ironheart felt all his strength drain away. His body went limp, and his vision blurred.

Until everything turned black.

“The scent of blood is truly delightful,” Father Adam grinned. He then flicked his wrist, sending Master Ironheart’s lifeless body flying dozens of meters away, where it crashed heavily off the stage.

*Thud!*

A dull sound echoed.

Master Ironheart’s body lay like a discarded rag doll, spilling blood and staining the ground red.

Silence…

The entire arena fell silent.

Everyone stared in shock at Master Ironheart’s corpse, eyes wide with disbelief.

They couldn’t believe that the revered Master Ironheart, who had seemed so close to victory moments ago, was now a lifeless body.

The abruptness of it all left everyone stunned.

The so-called invincible, indestructible Master Ironheart had just been killed?

And in a single move?

How… is this possible?

CHAPTER 2511: A SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS

The death of Master Ironheart left the entire audience in shock.

What they had assumed would be an easy victory turned into an unexpected and baffling outcome.

“Huh?”

Judge Jeremy frowned slightly as he looked at the body below the stage.

He hadn’t anticipated that a heavily injured Father Adam could unleash such lethal force.

To take down Master Ironheart in a single move was something even he struggled to comprehend.

Though it was understood that blades and fists have no eyes and that life and death are decided by fate in the arena, losing a top-tier warrior from Dragonmarsh was a significant loss.

“This priest has some tricks up his sleeve. To think he still hadn’t gone all out yet, quite impressive,” murmured Darkbane, who was seated in the main viewing area, eyes narrowed thoughtfully.

He had observed the entire fight closely. From start to finish, the priest had only used his physical strength, clearly holding back his true capabilities.

“Hmph! Just a freak neither fully human nor ghost. He won’t make much of a splash,” Nolan scoffed, his face showing disdain.

The Western world’s obsession with bizarre experiments, like genetic serums and body modifications, might boost combat power temporarily, but it’s still a side path. Against true masters, it’s not worth mentioning.

“If I’m not mistaken, the three foreign contestants today are all from the Western Pantheon, right?” Spencer remarked calmly. “It looks like they’re using this martial arts tournament as a chance to make a statement against us at Dragon Tiger Mountain!”

Her voice was calm, but his eyes glinted with anger.

That priest had been hiding his strength all along, draining Master Ironheart just to strike a fatal blow at the critical moment.

Master Ironheart had been exceptionally talented and perceptive, with the potential to become a Grandmaster. His death in the arena was a significant loss for Dragonmarsh.

“If the Pantheon dares to send their dogs to bite, then today, we’ll make sure those dogs don’t return!” Evelyn Morgan said coldly.

Darkbane and Nolan exchanged a glance, coming to a silent agreement.

If a fight was to be had, the external enemies had to be dealt with first.

“First match, contestant number 32 wins!”

After a moment of silence, Judge Jeremy finally announced the result.

There were only a few scattered claps in the audience. Most people chose to remain silent.

If it had been just an ordinary win or loss, they wouldn’t have felt so dejected.

But the issue now was that Master Ironheart had not only lost but had also lost his life.

CHAPTER 2512: THE DUEL OF TWO AMAZONS

In such circumstances, who could possibly be happy?

After the first match concluded, Jeremy quickly had Master Ironheart’s body taken away and called for a team to repair the arena.

The arena, made of black-gold stone, was not only hard but also easy to repair. By pouring heated black-gold liquid into the pits and cracks, and letting it cool for five minutes, the damaged arena would be as good as new.

“Now, we will begin the second match. Will contestants number 2 and number 31 please come to the stage!”

After a brief pause, Jeremy announced again.

As soon as he finished speaking, two women rose from the audience, walking towards the stage from opposite sides.

The woman on the left wore red combat attire, was tall, had a cool demeanor, and held a long spear. She looked valiant and had the aura of a warrior princess.

She was Crimson Blade, one of Darkbane’s direct disciples.

The woman on the right wore a black dress, had a voluptuous figure, an enchanting smile, and exuded a natural allure with every movement, captivating the audience’s attention.

Her appearance immediately drew the gaze of every man in the audience, especially the younger ones with less self-control, who were left breathless and staring.

To them, this woman was utterly mesmerizing.

“I recognize the woman in red on the left. She’s Crimson, the senior disciple of the World Society. But who is the woman in black?”

“Who knows? She’s stunning. Just enjoy the show!”

“…”

The entry of the two female warriors reignited the previously subdued atmosphere. Most eyes, however, were fixed on the woman in black.

Her swaying hips were truly captivating.

“Is it really her?”

Upon seeing the woman in black, Dustin raised an eyebrow in surprise.

He hadn’t paid much attention during the drawing of lots but now realized an old acquaintance was here.

The woman in black was Azalea, whom he had met in Balermo a year ago.

Originally a disciple of the Venerable Dark Lord, a traitor of the Mystic Arts Order, Azalea had later turned over a new leaf and became a bodyguard for Abigail.

When Abigail awakened her Phoenix bloodline and was taken to the Mystic Arts Order, Azalea also became a disciple of the sect.

Azalea was highly skilled in disguise and enchantment, having almost deceived him several times.

A year later, they met again.

Azalea’s skills had advanced by leaps and bounds, making her a martial arts master.

It seemed following Abigail had made her a key figure in the Mystic Arts Order.

This martial arts tournament was likely her moment to make a name for herself.

CHAPTER 2513: THE DUEL BEGINS

"Look! Crimson Blade is on stage!"

"Crimson has been honing her skills for ten years. This time, she will definitely make a name for herself!"

"Go, Crimson! Bring glory to our World Society!"

Seeing the imposing figure of Crimson on the stage, the disciples of the World Society began cheering fervently.

The World Society has always been revered as the number one faction in Dragonmarsh. As disciples of the World Society, they naturally carried a sense of pride.

To them, every elite warrior of the World Society was inherently superior to those from other factions.

"With Crimson in the match, we should have this one in the bag," Liana said with a confident smile from the audience.

Given Crimson's strength, if she were facing some well-known prodigies, she might not be as confident. But her opponent was merely an obscure young female martial artist.

To Crimson, such an opponent posed no real threat.

"The opponent seems to be from the Mystic Arts Order. We still shouldn't underestimate her," Lara cautioned with a slight shake of her head.

If it was purely a contest of martial arts and cultivation, Crimson indeed had the upper hand. But the opponent was a disciple of the Mystic Arts Order, whose methods were often mysterious and unpredictable.

Any lapse in caution could lead to unexpected outcomes.

"So the opponent is from the Mystic Arts Order? This will be interesting," Vincent remarked with keen interest.

The Mystic Arts Order was one of the three major sects and the most mysterious among them. Its disciples not only possessed profound cultivation but were also well-versed in various sorcery and witchcraft.

It was this mystery that made them so formidable.

Generally speaking, unless absolutely necessary, no faction wanted to be at odds with the Mystic Arts Order.

"Are both contestants ready?" Jeremy looked to his left and right. After seeing both nod, he announced loudly, "If there are no objections, the match begins now!"

With that, Jeremy gracefully exited the stage, giving the two ample space to showcase their skills.

"World Society—Crimson Blade!" Clad in red combat attire, Crimson pointed her long spear at the ground. Her expression was cold, and her voice was firm and powerful.

"Mystic Arts Order—Azalea, at your service," Azalea clasped her hands and smiled innocently.

"I won't hold back in this fight. Be careful," Crimson warned coldly.

"Please," Azalea nodded slightly, her expression unchanged.

"Buzz~!"

With a twist of her wrist, Crimson lunged forward without any superfluous words. The thrust of her spear was straightforward and swift, with a hint of silver light around the tip, creating a strong wind as it moved.

CHAPTER 2514: A CLASH OF SKILLS

Seeing this, Azalea curled her lips into a sly smile and suddenly pulled out a coiled long whip from her waist.

With a flick of her wrist, the whip cracked through the air with a resounding "snap."

The whip, like a striking serpent, lashed out swiftly towards Crimson’s waist.

The saying "an inch longer, an inch stronger" held true. While Crimson's spear had a significant advantage against ordinary weapons, it was at a disadvantage against the longer reach of a whip.

Before her spear could reach its target, she was already within Azalea’s striking range.

The most crucial part was the barbs on Azalea's whip. If it entangled her and Azalea pulled hard, it would rip her flesh apart.

"Hmm?"

Crimson raised an eyebrow and immediately shifted her stance, changing her thrust to a block.

The whip wrapped around the spear shaft, coiling around it like a snake.

Azalea pulled the whip, attempting to disarm Crimson.

"How dare you!"

Crimson's eyes flashed with determination. Instead of retreating, she advanced, using the force of the whip's pull to adjust her spear and launch an even fiercer attack towards Azalea’s throat.

Surprise flickered in Azalea’s eyes. She hadn’t expected Crimson to react so quickly, using the force against her to not only break free but also to counterattack.

Such combat intelligence far surpassed many martial arts masters.

Despite her surprise, Azalea’s movements did not falter.

In close combat, the whip was less effective, but she had other techniques.

"Swish, swish, swish..."

With a flick of her wrist, a multitude of poisoned needles shot out from Azalea’s sleeves, aiming directly at Crimson.

Crimson's pupils contracted, forcing her to abandon her attack. She spun her spear rapidly, creating a vortex of qi in front of her.

The vortex sucked in all the poisoned needles, neutralizing their threat.

The spear's rotation grew faster and the vortex larger.

Once all the needles were absorbed, Crimson guided the vortex with her spear, swirling it through the air before directing it towards Azalea.

"Swish, swish, swish..."

The poisoned needles flew back at Azalea with even greater speed and ferocity.

In a reflexive response, Azalea formed a shield of qi in front of her.

"Ding, ding, ding..."

The needles clashed against the qi shield, sparking upon impact. The sheer force forced Azalea back several steps.

In this initial exchange, Crimson's superior combat experience clearly gave her the upper hand.

"Break!"

Crimson seized the moment, thrusting her spear forward like a dragon, moving with blinding spe
It's over a year now since I started reading this novel. When will it ever finish.

How come Ironheart is a half-step grandmaster when those in the final are assumed to be Grandmasters or had lifted the heavy machine during their registration?

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
It's over a year now since I started reading this novel. When will it ever finish.

How come Ironheart is a half-step grandmaster when those in the final are assumed to be Grandmasters or had lifted the heavy machine during their registration?
It's because of translating from Chinese to English. Some things get confused over translating, even lose some meaning. It could mean more in Chinese

Sadly you people wish this story to end. Bit some of us wish this story drags to years. In fact there should be season 1 to 10.

Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000')

Immortal Great Grandmaster - Dragon Monk
KF Moderator
Reaction score
CHAPTER 2517 A GAMBLER'S FATE IS ALWAYS GRIM

In the audience, someone clenched their fists tightly as they watched Azalea reveal her protective spirit treasure.

It was originally his prized possession, and he never expected to lose it in a gamble.

"A gambler's fate is always grim."

"Master Morgan, your Mystic Arts Order really is wealthy, isn't it? Any random disciple can use a protective spirit treasure. Truly enviable," Darkbane commented from the main spectators' seat, his tone probing.

"When it comes to wealth, your World Society is unmatched. Our Mystic Arts Order merely has some reserves," Evelyn replied indifferently.

"Master Morgan, you are too modest," Darkbane chuckled. "But for a young disciple to be valued so highly by you, she must be extraordinary. I look forward to her performance."

"Likewise, your World Society's disciples are impressive," Evelyn replied with a forced smile.

Watching the hypocritical exchange, Nolan couldn't help but scoff.

"In a duel, there's no need for such trickery. Just fight it out!"

"Didn't expect you to have a protective spirit treasure," Crimson said sternly from the arena. "But that treasure can only save you temporarily; it won't help you win. You will still lose to me!"

She knew that protective spirit treasures usually had limited uses, and once their spiritual energy was depleted, they would be ineffective.

In other words, she just needed to intensify her attacks to render her opponent's treasure useless.

It would just be a bit more exhausting.

"Heh... To beat me, we'll see if you have the skill," Azalea smiled slightly.

Her whip started to move like a spirit snake.

Earlier, she had been careless, allowing Crimson to close in and attack. With that lesson learned, she wouldn't give her opponent any more chances in the upcoming battle.

"Take this!"

Crimson charged forward, her spear gleaming coldly as she thrust it at Azalea.

The thrust was swift and precise, seemingly simple, yet adaptable to any situation.

Seeing this, Azalea lashed her whip, aiming it straight at Crimson's face.

Crimson twisted her body, spinning in mid-air like a swimming fish, deftly avoiding the whip and continuing her thrust.

Azalea anticipated this, and with a flick of her wrist, the whip changed direction, wrapping around one of Crimson's legs.

With one hand, Azalea quickly formed a seal, a blue arc of electricity gathering between her fingers.

"Strike!"

Azalea's electrified fingers touched the whip, sending a surge of energy through it.

CHAPTER 2518 THE DANCE OF ICE AND BLOOD

In an instant, the powerful electric arc surged along the whip, coursing through Crimson's body.

She let out a muffled groan, her body convulsing as she became paralyzed, unable to move.

Even her inner energy, the grandmaster's Qi, fell into temporary chaos, making it impossible to harness.

"What the heck! What kind of technique is this? Could it be the Lightning technique/Thunder Magic from Dragon Tiger Mountain?"

"No, the Lightning technique from Dragon Tiger Mountain is much more domineering. Azalea's technique seems to be a rare type of esoteric magic."

"Isn't the Mystic Arts Order known for poison and voodoo? It's strange that she chose to specialize in esoteric magic, taking a different path."

The audience marveled at Azalea's fire and lightning techniques.

The disciples of the World Society, however, were tense.

Although Crimson was very strong, Azalea's methods were too bizarre and unpredictable, making it difficult to defend against her.

They couldn't guess her next move, leaving them at a disadvantage.

"Rivers Converge into the Sea!"

Azalea suddenly raised one hand, her Qi rapidly surging, forming a massive vortex in the air.

In the next moment, countless cups of tea from the audience seats seemed to be guided by an invisible force, rising into the air.

They converged into streams of water, quickly gathering towards the vortex above Azalea's head.

Within moments, hundreds of streams combined into a massive water sphere.

"Drop of Water Turns into Ice!"

Azalea swiftly formed a seal with one hand, then pointed towards the paralyzed Crimson.

"Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh…"

Thousands of water arrows shot out from the water sphere.

The most eerie part was that as the water arrows formed, they rapidly froze.

Thousands of water arrows instantly became ice arrows, then rained down on Crimson.

This was an all-encompassing assault. Even without being paralyzed, Crimson would have struggled to dodge, let alone now with her limbs numb.

"Blood Shield!"

Realizing the dire situation, Crimson bit her tongue, spraying blood in front of her.

As her Qi surged, the blood formed a crimson shield in front of her.

"Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang…"

Thousands of ice arrows relentlessly struck the blood shield, causing explosive sounds and scattering ice fragments.

After the bombardment, the ice arrows finally dissipated, and the blood shield in front of Crimson began to shatter.

But before Crimson could catch her breath, a second wave of ice arrows was already descending upon her.

King of Dragonmarsh

Seven Level Tribulator
Gold Villager
Reaction score

Hahaha.. if you are expecting a year short novel, you have absolutely come to a wrong type of novel to read. A Chinese novel married with a warrior novel.. this type of marriage will normally last for a very long time or divorce without trace.. 😅

undeadpumpkin

Dragon Among Men
Reaction score
Hahaha.. if you are expecting a year short novel, you have absolutely come to a wrong type of novel to read. A Chinese novel married with a warrior novel.. this type of marriage will normally last for a very long time or divorce without trace.. 😅
And 99% of the time neither of the two sides are used together,,,, where's Natasha and dahlia, like TF is this hahahah

shopealan

Martial Arts Master - Pervert Sect
Reaction score
That's a new one! Dustin p2hobw is damaged hehe lol

Musicapulenta

Grandmaster & Disciple of Sex Sect
Reaction score
So, each fight is taking between 10-15 chapters.
We’re up to the second fight.
Dustin is fighting at number 8.
So, another 70-100 chapters before he fights…
EDIT: not complaining by the way.
I’ve long ago accepted that this is how it is and I remain grateful to Masters Junlee and Gili for making this happen.
I was just - half in jest - calculating and making a quick prediction…

Last edited:

emeka

Top level Tribulator - Master of Sex Sect
Reaction score
CHAPTER 2517 A GAMBLER'S FATE IS ALWAYS GRIM

In the audience, someone clenched their fists tightly as they watched Azalea reveal her protective spirit treasure.

It was originally his prized possession, and he never expected to lose it in a gamble.

"A gambler's fate is always grim."

"Master Morgan, your Mystic Arts Order really is wealthy, isn't it? Any random disciple can use a protective spirit treasure. Truly enviable," Darkbane commented from the main spectators' seat, his tone probing.

"When it comes to wealth, your World Society is unmatched. Our Mystic Arts Order merely has some reserves," Evelyn replied indifferently.

"Master Morgan, you are too modest," Darkbane chuckled. "But for a young disciple to be valued so highly by you, she must be extraordinary. I look forward to her performance."

"Likewise, your World Society's disciples are impressive," Evelyn replied with a forced smile.

Watching the hypocritical exchange, Nolan couldn't help but scoff.

"In a duel, there's no need for such trickery. Just fight it out!"

"Didn't expect you to have a protective spirit treasure," Crimson said sternly from the arena. "But that treasure can only save you temporarily; it won't help you win. You will still lose to me!"

She knew that protective spirit treasures usually had limited uses, and once their spiritual energy was depleted, they would be ineffective.

In other words, she just needed to intensify her attacks to render her opponent's treasure useless.

It would just be a bit more exhausting.

"Heh... To beat me, we'll see if you have the skill," Azalea smiled slightly.

Her whip started to move like a spirit snake.

Earlier, she had been careless, allowing Crimson to close in and attack. With that lesson learned, she wouldn't give her opponent any more chances in the upcoming battle.

"Take this!"

Crimson charged forward, her spear gleaming coldly as she thrust it at Azalea.

The thrust was swift and precise, seemingly simple, yet adaptable to any situation.

Seeing this, Azalea lashed her whip, aiming it straight at Crimson's face.

Crimson twisted her body, spinning in mid-air like a swimming fish, deftly avoiding the whip and continuing her thrust.

Azalea anticipated this, and with a flick of her wrist, the whip changed direction, wrapping around one of Crimson's legs.

With one hand, Azalea quickly formed a seal, a blue arc of electricity gathering between her fingers.

"Strike!"

Azalea's electrified fingers touched the whip, sending a surge of energy through it.

CHAPTER 2518 THE DANCE OF ICE AND BLOOD

In an instant, the powerful electric arc surged along the whip, coursing through Crimson's body.

She let out a muffled groan, her body convulsing as she became paralyzed, unable to move.

Even her inner energy, the grandmaster's Qi, fell into temporary chaos, making it impossible to harness.

"What the heck! What kind of technique is this? Could it be the Lightning technique/Thunder Magic from Dragon Tiger Mountain?"

"No, the Lightning technique from Dragon Tiger Mountain is much more domineering. Azalea's technique seems to be a rare type of esoteric magic."

"Isn't the Mystic Arts Order known for poison and voodoo? It's strange that she chose to specialize in esoteric magic, taking a different path."

The audience marveled at Azalea's fire and lightning techniques.

The disciples of the World Society, however, were tense.

Although Crimson was very strong, Azalea's methods were too bizarre and unpredictable, making it difficult to defend against her.

They couldn't guess her next move, leaving them at a disadvantage.

"Rivers Converge into the Sea!"

Azalea suddenly raised one hand, her Qi rapidly surging, forming a massive vortex in the air.

In the next moment, countless cups of tea from the audience seats seemed to be guided by an invisible force, rising into the air.

They converged into streams of water, quickly gathering towards the vortex above Azalea's head.

Within moments, hundreds of streams combined into a massive water sphere.

"Drop of Water Turns into Ice!"

Azalea swiftly formed a seal with one hand, then pointed towards the paralyzed Crimson.

"Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh…"

Thousands of water arrows shot out from the water sphere.

The most eerie part was that as the water arrows formed, they rapidly froze.

Thousands of water arrows instantly became ice arrows, then rained down on Crimson.

This was an all-encompassing assault. Even without being paralyzed, Crimson would have struggled to dodge, let alone now with her limbs numb.

"Blood Shield!"

Realizing the dire situation, Crimson bit her tongue, spraying blood in front of her.

As her Qi surged, the blood formed a crimson shield in front of her.

"Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang…"

Thousands of ice arrows relentlessly struck the blood shield, causing explosive sounds and scattering ice fragments.

After the bombardment, the ice arrows finally dissipated, and the blood shield in front of Crimson began to shatter.

But before Crimson could catch her breath, a second wave of ice arrows was already descending upon her.
Just so proud of this sex sect member showing her Skills in the fight 😋

olasammie

Demon Master
Reaction score
Y’all shouldn’t forget we still have 5 move gems 💎 to look for , with currently no idea where they are, plus this little strong girl dustin his expected to go search for the girl as it’s his master last wish

olasammie

Demon Master
Reaction score
Natasha and Delilah didn’t know Dustin true identity,the king of dragonmash is not as healthy as before like wise dustin father