An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
man!!! that revelation was intense.. I was on the edge the whole time!!.. haha..😅😅 but I think there’s more to it, I think we will have some more twist of fate..✌️😁 keep it up supreme grandmaster Jungal!! and thank u so much!!👊😁

Yeh so what is his true all out sweat beading level
Officially? Supreme level

Its like
*Heavenly/god-like
*Supreme gm
*Apex gm
*Normal gm/martial master(not sure with this but translation used them interchangeably)
*Semi gm
*Master
*Semi master

Oh gosh thats 16 reactions now. Why are guys excited to read the next chapters? Whats exciting about the top 10 warriors battling it out like wrestle mania??? Whats exciting about military forces, like hundreds of thousands of them gathering for a war? Whats exciting about that? Lets welcome the weekend with good sleep!

Was Logan ever part of this list at some point? I feel like he was then the events of 10 years ago happened then it got changed/reshuffled. (in before there's even a better list of godly individuals)

I remember the part of the story way before when Dustin's dad went to the clinic with his personal guard/butler (forgot his name) visiting Gregory and Dustin. Though the name Nestor sounds sort of familiar.
I think you’re referring to Albert the old man who drives for Rufus as well

Chapter 1651 Man in Green Clothes

"Hmm?"

As Dustin's gaze swept over, Ignatius couldn't help but feel a jump in his eyelids, inexplicably uneasy.

Taking advantage of the time delay caused by the Whitewolf Elite Battalion, he had already swallowed a pill, quickly healing himself while restoring his vitality.

After a few minutes of relief, the discomfort caused by internal injuries had disappeared, and most of the spiritual energy in his body had recovered.

On the contrary, Logan, after continuous and intense battles, must have consumed a huge amount.

In this give and take, he should still have some chance of winning.

Thinking of this, Ignatius gained a bit more confidence.

Of course, just to be safe, it would be better to use a swarm tactic. Even if it wasn't honorable, it was better than taking risks alone.

"Heroes and brave warriors, Logan's strength is nearly depleted. If we join forces, we can surely slay him!" Ignatius declared loudly.

As these words were spoken, everyone looked at each other, uncertain and surprised.

Looking at Logan's appearance, he didn't seem like he was on his last legs. Charging in recklessly would be seeking death, right?

The bodies of the Whitewolf Elite Battalion were still lying on the ground, a bloody lesson. Who would dare to act recklessly?

"Heroes and brave warriors, don't forget your mission today. As they say, fortune favors the bold. As long as we slay this traitor, you will enjoy endless prosperity and glory in the future!" Ignatius began to coax persuasively.

Hearing this, the gazes of the crowd quickly became heated, each one eager to try.

No matter how powerful Logan was, he was ultimately just one person, and he had just fought several battles, definitely depleting his strength.

As long as they teamed up, there should be a chance of victory.

"Anyone not afraid of death can step forward and try."

Dustin suddenly took a step forward, frightening the crowd into stepping back.

The scenes of blood just now had instilled fear in them.

"Logan! Let me take care of you!"

Just when everyone was at a loss, a loud voice suddenly echoed in the air.

Following that, a man in green clothes came flying from the east.

The man's figure was upright, his face handsome. As he walked through the air, he exuded a majestic aura, like a deity descending to earth, inspiring reverence.

"Such a powerful presence. Who is this person?"

"If I'm not mistaken, it seems to be Lord Vincent Chambers, the young master of the World Society!"

"What? Vincent? He's here too?!"

After seeing the appearance of the man in green clothes, the entire scene erupted in uproar.

The World Society was known as the largest sect in the world, with a gathering of talented individuals and numerous experts, a sacred place that countless martial artists dreamed of.

As the young master, Vincent was recognized as the pride of heaven.

Having achieved fame at a young age, he had received the true teachings of the World Society's master.

In the current martial arts world, Vincent was even more renowned as the number one genius.

Since gaining fame, he had never encountered an opponent. No matter who it was, they couldn't withstand more than three moves under Vincent's hands.

In terms of strength, Vincent was even more powerful than Ignatius, one of the Stonia’s Valiant Four Sons.

After all, Ignatius mainly excelled in tactics and formations, while Vincent was the true orthodox martial artist.

"Vincent Chambers?"

Seeing the arrival of reinforcements, Ignatius couldn't help but show a pleased expression.

In his current situation, defeating Logan was not highly probable.

But if combined with Vincent, the situation would be completely different.

As the young master of the World Society, Vincent's strength was undoubtedly formidable.

Although they had never fought against each other, Ignatius was certain that Vincent's strength was not inferior to his own.

As long as the two joined forces to kill Logan, it would be entirely possible.

"Hahaha... World Society’s Young Master is here! We are saved!"

Oh gosh thats 16 reactions now. Why are guys excited to read the next chapters? Whats exciting about the top 10 warriors battling it out like wrestle mania??? Whats exciting about military forces, like hundreds of thousands of them gathering for a war? Whats exciting about that? Lets welcome the weekend with good sleep!
Can i like it twice lol this book is like an addiction

okay i think we got more than 20 reactions... I hope the website will be nice to me as I post the next 20 chapters. (1651-1670). This will take some time due to multitudes of new characters and techniques....
You are the best