An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
Chapter 1652 Rematch Begins

The white-haired old man was inexplicably thrilled, as if he had seen a savior.

Although the Thunderous Sect was somewhat famous, it paled in comparison to the World Society.

Rumors had circulated two years ago that Vincent had almost reach the Supreme Grandmaster Level.

Such an unparalleled genius was simply unheard of.

"With Young Master Vincent joining the fray, Logan is in deep trouble now!"

The beautiful woman's eyes sparkled with joy.

Just a moment ago, she was considering whether to take advantage of the situation to escape.

Now there was no need to hesitate. With Vincent around, she could rest easy.

"Greetings, Young Master Vincent!"

As Vincent lightly landed, everyone immediately bowed in salute, showing utmost respect.

"All you warriors can step back. I'll take care of the battlefield from here on," Vincent declared loudly.

"Yes!"

They all responded, stepping to the sides.

They were more than happy to stand on the sidelines and watch. Not only was it safe, but they could also gain some credit.

Besides, they wanted to witness the extraordinary charm of Vincent.

"Young Master Vincent, Logan is no ordinary foe. It might be difficult to defeat him in a one-on-one battle. How about we join forces to deal with him?" Ignatius extended an invitation.

"I appreciate your kindness, Lord Ignatius, but I have always been accustomed to acting alone. I don't like others helping me, so please let yourself rest on the side for a while," Vincent gracefully refused.

"Young Master Vincent, the matter is crucial. To be on the safe side, it's better for us to join forces against the enemy," Ignatius spoke again.

"What's this? Does Lord Ignatius think I'm not a match for Logan? Do you think I can't handle him?" Vincent raised an eyebrow.

"Your strength is unquestionable, but now is not the time for personal victories. Our main focus should be on completing the mission. Otherwise, if there are any mistakes, Young Master Vincent may not be able to bear the responsibility," Ignatius warned.

"I am a martial artist practitioner, and I naturally solve things in the martial artist way. As for bearing responsibility or not, Lord Ignatius doesn't need to worry about it," Vincent said indifferently.

"You—!"

Ignatius gritted his teeth, feeling a bit provoked.

This guy was truly unyielding and arrogant.

Clearly, victory was within easy reach, yet he insisted on showing off his lone heroism.

Indeed, martial artists were just martial artists, unable to rise to the occasion.

"Humph! Since Young Master Vincent is so confident, I'll just watch and see!"

Ignatius stopped trying to persuade and took a few steps back, ready to watch from the sidelines.

Since Vincent refused to cooperate, he would let the two of them consume each other's strength as much as possible.

It would be best if both sides suffered losses. By then, he could reap the benefits.

"Logan, we meet again."

Approaching, Vincent and Dustin faced each other from a distance. Vincent spoke loudly, "Last time, we stopped halfway, and I didn't have a chance to enjoy myself. Today, I finally have the opportunity for a rematch."

"Young Master Vincent, I didn't expect that the World Society would also join in the fun. Clearly, you being a martial artist, why do you meddle with court issues?" Dustin inquired.

"Although martial arts and courts seem like two different worlds, they are intricately connected. Our World Society's growth and expansion have inevitably involved certain people's help. So today, I am also forced to act against my will," Vincent shook his head.

"It seems that Young Master Vincent has made a decision. In that case, let's determine the outcome today," Dustin said calmly.

"You just had a fight, and you spent a lot of energy. Why don't you rest for a while? I can wait for you," Vincent suggested.

Without violating the order of the master, he hoped to openly determine the outcome with Logan, rather than taking advantage of his weakness.

"No need, I've just warmed up. Young Master Vincent, feel free to make your move," Dustin clasped his fists.

Although they were enemies, Vincent's character deserved respect.

"Good! Let's settle the outcome today, determining life and death!"

Vincent’s gaze instantly became sharp.

Before, he had only used three moves with the Divine Four Symbols Technique. Today, he could finally unleash his full strength and settle the score.

Chapter 1653 Vincent or Logan?

"What do you think? Who's stronger, Vincent or Logan?"

"If both are at their peak, it's hard to say. It depends on their performance on the spot."

"Nonsense! Of course, Young Master Vincent is stronger! Logan is already past his prime. Now, Young Master Vincent is the true unparalleled genius!"

"I also think Young Master Vincent has a higher chance of winning. After all, Logan just had a battle, and he must have consumed a lot of energy."

"... "

Watching the confrontation between Dustin and Vincent on the field, the martial artists couldn't help but whisper and speculate.

Both were top-notch geniuses, unattainable figures.

Now, with a public showdown, expectations were naturally high.

Of course, most people were more inclined towards Vincent.

Vincent had become widely known in recent years, unstoppable and already possessing the qualifications of invincibility.

Although Logan was formidable, he belonged to the past glory, and compared to Vincent now, he was still lacking.

"Just fight already. Both of you, start the fight quickly. It would be best if you fight to the death so I can save some energy."

Ignatius sneered, as if watching two idiots.

At such a critical moment, they were still talking about Martial Arts rules. Wasn't this brain-dead?

Did they not understand the concept of using strategies in war? Did they not understand the idea of pursuing victory?

"Logan, I will now unleash the Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique. Be careful!"

"Watch this!"

After a brief moment of preparation, Vincent directly attacked.

His body trembled, and a powerful spiritual energy suddenly erupted from his body, creating a huge blue shadow behind him.

The shadow was about six or seven meters tall, sturdy, and imposing.

It resembled a deity or demon, carrying a frightening and oppressive aura.

"My god! He's using the Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique right off the bat. Young Master Vincent really wants to end this quickly!"

"The Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique is renowned throughout the world. Once unleashed, it's unmatched. Logan is in trouble now!"

"... "

Seeing the massive blue shadow, the martial artists couldn't help but show expressions of shock.

No one expected Vincent to be so serious, using his trump card right from the start, giving no chance for an opening.

" God's Wind Fury!"

Vincent, after a short charge, suddenly pushed out a palm.

The divine shadow behind him also made the same movement.

"Boom!"

In an instant, the air around them exploded.

A majestic spiritual energy turned into a huge palm shadow, carrying a destructive force, surging towards Dustin.

Wherever the palm shadow passed, the wind roared, and sharp wind blades cut through the rocky ground, leaving a mess behind.

The destructive power was extremely terrifying.

"White Tiger!"

Dustin shouted, and the profound and pure true energy inside him gushed out, forming a massive white tiger shadow with a mysterious trajectory on his body.

The white tiger looked majestic and fierce, with a menacing glare that didn't seem like something ordinary.

"Break!"

Dustin lifted one hand and slapped forward.

"Roar!"

The white tiger shadow roared and instantly leaped forward, colliding with the Wind God's shadow created by Vincent.

Previously, when facing an attack, Dustin chose to defend. Now, he took the initiative to attack.

The Kirin Art was undoubtedly not weaker than the Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique. The winner would be decided by their foundation and strength.

"Bang!"

A loud noise.

Under the gaze of the audience, the God's Wind shadow and the White Tiger's shadow finally collided, bursting out a powerful energy wave.

For a moment, the earth shook, and a hurricane raged.

The two colossal shadows dissipated with the wind, neither being able to overcome the other.

After one move, Vincent did not hesitate. He immediately followed up with another move.

He raised both hands towards the sky, and a massive red shadow formed behind him out of nowhere.

Chapter 1654 The Ultimate Strike

A halo of flames surrounded the shadow, and the scorching heat seemed capable of melting the earth.

"God’s Fire Fury!"

When the aura reached its peak, Vincent thrust both palms forward.

The fiery shadow behind him immediately mimicked the same pushing motion.

Following that, a red flame dragon shot out, swiftly lunging towards Dustin, teeth and claws bared.

"Vermilion Bird!"

Dustin's aura changed again as profound and pure true energy burst from him, forming a massive flaming divine bird above his head.

"Roar!"

The divine bird Vermilion Bird flapped its wings, showering down a plethora of fire, and shot out like an arrow towards Vincent's flame dragon.

"Bang!"

Another loud noise.

The Vermilion Bird exploded on the spot, dissipating into a sky full of flames, while the flame dragon was shattered into pieces by the collision. Once again, the two sides were evenly matched.

For this result, Vincent had no surprise. He moved on to his third move.

Suddenly, he took a deep breath, seemingly swallowing the vast spiritual energy like a whale absorbing the sea. His abdomen quickly swelled, and numerous spiritual energies from heaven and earth were absorbed into his body.

Following that, a cloud-like black deity appeared behind Vincent.

The black deity had a fierce visage, full of fangs, and looked terrifying. The overwhelming aura emanating from it was chilling.

The martial artists watching from afar felt their legs trembling, cold sweat pouring down, completely unable to withstand this pressure.

"God’s Thunder Fury!"

Vincent suddenly let out a long roar, thrusting out his right fist.

At the same time, the God ‘s Thunder behind him also swung its huge fist, smashing down heavily towards Dustin.

This punch was earth-shattering, unstoppable like Mount Grace pressing down.

"Azure Dragon!"

Dustin's body emitted another surge of profound true energy, forming a massive azure divine dragon above his head.

This divine dragon was lifelike, and its scales were clearly visible.

Its inherent divine power made people shudder.

"Break!"

Dustin extended two fingers and pointed forward abruptly.

The Azure Dragon roared, transforming into a blue light and shooting out, colliding fiercely with the Thunder God created by Vincent.

"Bang!"

A loud noise, shaking the heavens and earth.

A powerful energy wave, like a tsunami, surged in all directions.

Wherever it passed, everything withered and decayed.

The recoil force after the collision made Dustin's body tremble, leaving deep footprints on the rocky ground with each step on which he tried to stand firm.

As for Vincent, he was forced to retreat several steps, creating craters in the ground with each step.

It was evident that in the just now collision, he had fallen behind.

"Hahaha... this is exhilarating!"

Vincent was not surprised but delighted. He laughed heartily, "Logan, oh Logan, you truly haven't disappointed me. In all these years, I've never had such a satisfying fight like today. Refreshing!"

Since gaining fame, he had been longing for a truly powerful opponent.

However, all the experts he encountered before were utterly worthless, and none of them made him seriously consider.

Today, Dustin had finally achieved that.

Now, he could go all out, enjoying a thoroughly satisfying fight.

"I heard that so far, no one has been able to withstand the fourth move of the Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique. Today, I, Logan, would like to experience it for myself."

Dustin clasped his hands together.

"Good! Today, I'll let you witness the ultimate strike of the Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique—God’s Electricity Fury!"

Vincent took another deep breath, forcibly absorbing a large amount of spiritual energy into his body.

At the same time, his momentum soared again, becoming even more terrifying and awe-inspiring.

His originally pitch-black eyes suddenly turned white, his hair stood on end, and his robes rustled.

Lightning and thunder raged around him, and a strong wind howled.

In the next moment, Vincent's feet left the ground, and his entire person floated in mid-air.

Like a god or demon descending, majestic and imposing, overlooking the world!

Chapter 1655 The Ultimate Move

"Here it comes! The ultimate move of the Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique is finally here!"

"They say no one has ever seen the God’s Electricity Fury because anyone who has seen it is already dead. We never thought we'd be lucky enough to witness one of the five great martial arts techniques of the martial world."

"To die under the Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique is a disservice to the identity of Logan Rhys."

"..."

As they watched Vincent rise into the air, majestic and imposing, the onlookers couldn't help but feel awe, as if they were gazing upon a deity.

The Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique was the signature skill of the head of the World Society and one of the five acknowledged martial arts techniques in the martial world.

They had only heard of it; they had never seen it.

The first three moves were already earth-shattering, and now, with the most powerful move about to unfold, no one knew just how terrifying it would be.

"God’s Electricity Fury!"

Vincent, floating in mid-air, suddenly roared.

A Thunder God's phantom erupted from his body and rapidly expanded. In the blink of an eye, it turned into a towering giant over ten meters high.

Under its feet, Dustin seemed as tiny as an ant.

It seemed like with just a lift of the foot, he could be easily crushed.

"Break for me!"

Vincent slowly raised his hand, mimicking a throwing motion, and then forcefully pressed it down.

The massive phantom above his head mirrored the same movement.

However, during the throw, a huge spear, emitting blue electric light, appeared in the hand of the God's Thunder Fury!

"Boom!"

The thunderous spear, like a missile, smashed towards Dustin.

In an instant, the world changed color, and space distorted.

A terrifying pressure covered the entire area.

It was as if a divine punishment had descended, shocking, intimidating, and even despair-inducing.

Before the spear even reached, its immense power caused the earth to collapse, rocks to shatter, and the flowers, grass, and trees within a hundred meters to turn into dust.

The warriors watching from a distance retreated in fear, their faces filled with shock.

"Kirin!"

As the lightning spear descended, the Kirin tattoo on Dustin's body suddenly lit up.

A black light burst out, forming a giant Kirin phantom behind him.

This was a black Kirin with the head of a dragon, antlers of a deer, eyes of a lion, back of a tiger, waist of a bear, scales of a snake, hooves of a horse, and a tail of a pig.

Although it was a phantom, it seemed tangible, exuding a majestic and noble aura.

The divine aura emanating from it made all the beasts submit.

"Roar!"

Facing the incoming lightning spear, the black Kirin roared, then kicked off with its four limbs, transforming into a black light and colliding head-on.

"Bang!"

A deafening sound.

Under the impact of the black Kirin, the powerful lightning spear shattered like glass in an instant.

Following that, the black Kirin, with its remaining momentum, collided with the Thunder Fury.

"Bang!"

Another loud noise.

The mountainous Thunder Fury had a large hole smashed into its chest by the black Kirin.

"Crack, crack, crack..."

Cracks appeared on the surface of the Thunder Fury, rapidly disintegrating into energy fragments that drifted down.

In just a few breaths, the Thunder Fury completely disappeared into nothingness.

"Roar!"

After defeating the God's Thunder Fury, the black Kirin roared to the sky as if demonstrating.

The next moment, the black Kirin turned into a black light, swiftly merging into Dustin's body.

The Kirin tattoo on his body, after faintly glowing, quickly returned to calmness.

Last edited:
Chapter 1656 A Dead End

"Puff!"

The moment the God's Electricity Fury shattered, Vincent seemed to have suffered a heavy blow, directly spewing out a mouthful of blood.

His face was as pale as paper, and his whole person swayed as if he had been drained of vitality.

"How could this be? How could this be? I... actually lost?"

Vincent looked at his hands, finding it hard to believe.

For so many years, he had always been outstanding, making any genius pale in comparison.

He once thought that he would be invincible, defeating all opponents.

However, today, he lost, and he lost miserably.

The Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique had been fully displayed without any reservation.

Logan confronted him head-on with every move, neither defending nor evading.

Each strike between them was an absolute contest of strength, without any tricks or opportunistic moves.

Although it was hard to believe, one had to admit that he had indeed lost.

Logan had openly broken the Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique and destroyed his invincible myth.

In this battle, he lost with genuine acknowledgment.

"Oh my god! Logan won? This guy actually defeated Young Master Vincent? How is this possible?!"

"No one has ever been able to withstand the Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique. Logan has created a miracle!"

"Is this the legendary Kirin Child? It's truly terrifying!"

"..."

Watching Dustin standing proudly in front, everyone was shocked.

They were dumbfounded, their faces full of astonishment.

Even Vincent had lost. Among these people, who could stop Logan?

"Damn! What kind of Young Master is this? Truly embarrassing!" Ignatius's face was dark, and his expression was particularly unfriendly.

He was hoping that Vincent and Logan would both be injured, a life-and-death struggle where one would die and the other would live.

But now, it seemed less likely.

Vincent was already injured, and Logan seemed unharmed, which was unexpected.

No one knew how much strength this guy had hidden.

"The Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique is indeed well-deserved. If you breakout of Grandmaster Apex realm, I might not be able to withstand this move." Dustin calmly said.

"I lost, there's no need for more words."

Vincent shook his head with a touch of desolation. "I am much older than you, but now I am not your match. This has proved the gap between us."

Logan had hidden for ten years, relying solely on his own cultivation without the resources of the West Lucozia Royal Palace. Yet, he still reached the Grandmaster Supreme realm.

This terrifying talent, even if he was arrogant, couldn't help but feel inferior.

"Logan, I admit you are strong. Today, I lost with a sincere heart, but I won't give up."

Vincent slightly raised his head, his eyes gleaming. "I will redouble my efforts, double my cultivation. One day, I will openly defeat you!"

"I look forward to that day." Dustin smiled faintly.

Vincent had extraordinary talent and strength, and he also had a heart that sought improvement. In the future, he had limitless possibilities.

Perhaps there would be a day when the other party had the chance to defeat him.

"Logan, three years later, I will come to find you again. Before that, don't die."

"Until we meet again!"

Vincent clasped his fists and then stepped on, soaring into the sky.

Stepping on the leaves, he floated away.

Truly coming and going in haste.

"Damn Vincent! What am I going to do if you leave?" Watching the swiftly disappearing figure, Ignatius couldn't help but curse in a low voice.

With both of them joining forces, there was still some chance of winning. Now that Vincent had left, leaving him alone to face Logan, wasn't this a dead end?

Chapter 1656 A Dead End

"Puff!"

The moment the God's Electricity Fury shattered, Vincent seemed to have suffered a heavy blow, directly spewing out a mouthful of blood.

His face was as pale as paper, and his whole person swayed as if he had been drained of vitality.

For so many years, he had always been outstanding, making any genius pale in comparison.

The Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique had been fully displayed without any reservation.

Each strike between them was an absolute contest of strength, without any tricks or opportunistic moves.

Logan had openly broken the Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique and destroyed his invincible myth.

"Oh my god! Logan won? This guy actually defeated Young Master Vincent? How is this possible?!"

"No one has ever been able to withstand the Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique. Logan has created a miracle!"

"..."

"Damn! What kind of Young Master is this? Truly embarrassing!" Ignatius's face was dark, and his expression was particularly unfriendly.

He was hoping that Vincent and Logan would both be injured, a life-and-death struggle where one would die and the other would live.

"The Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique is indeed well-deserved. If you breakout of Grandmaster Apex realm, I might not be able to withstand this move." Dustin calmly said.

Vincent shook his head with a touch of desolation. "I am much older than you, but now I am not your match. This has proved the gap between us."

Logan had hidden for ten years, relying solely on his own cultivation without the resources of the West Lucozia Royal Palace. Yet, he still reached the Grandmaster Supreme realm.

This terrifying talent, even if he was arrogant, couldn't help but feel inferior.

"Logan, I admit you are strong. Today, I lost with a sincere heart, but I won't give up."

Vincent slightly raised his head, his eyes gleaming. "I will redouble my efforts, double my cultivation. One day, I will openly defeat you!"

Vincent had extraordinary talent and strength, and he also had a heart that sought improvement. In the future, he had limitless possibilities.

"Logan, three years later, I will come to find you again. Before that, don't die."

"Until we meet again!"

"Damn Vincent! What am I going to do if you leave?" Watching the swiftly disappearing figure, Ignatius couldn't help but curse in a low voice.

With both of them joining forces, there was still some chance of winning. Now that Vincent had left, leaving him alone to face Logan, wasn't this a dead end?
Boss master 1655 yata di napost

Chapter 1656 A Dead End

"Puff!"

"..."

"Until we meet again!"

Where is 1655? 😭

Chapter 1657 The Mighty Eight

Just as Ignatius was caught in a dilemma, the ground beneath his feet suddenly began to tremble.

Accompanying this were faint "thud thud" sounds.

"What's going on? An earthquake?"

Everyone looked at each other in confusion, full of suspicion.

Ignatius turned around in puzzlement, only to see that in the woods behind them, tens of thousands of troops had appeared at some unknown time.

Looking around, it was densely packed, covering the mountains and plains, almost endless.

This massive army was not a unified force; rather, it was a gathering of eight elite teams converging from all directions.

The trembling of the ground was the noise made by these eight teams running.

"Look! What is that?"

"Oh my god! Such a huge formation, the whole mountain is submerged!"

"Look at their flags; it seems to be our reinforcements!"

"What? Reinforcements are here? Great!"

People looked carefully and couldn't help but show joy on their faces.

Logan was too powerful, and they couldn't handle him. They needed more reinforcements to join the battle.

Either through a strategy of overwhelming numbers or by sending top-notch experts to suppress him.

The massive army that arrived had a strength of one hundred thousand, enough to drown Logan even if everyone just urinated.

"Hahaha... It's the Mighty Eight! The Mighty Eight have arrived!"

After seeing the situation clearly, Ignatius couldn't help but burst into laughter.

In the city of Stonia, there were three armies in total: the ‘City Armed Force’ maintaining public order, the ‘Imperial Special Force’ protecting the royal family within the Forbidden City, and a special army jointly led by the eight commanders of the outer city, dedicated to ensuring the security of Stonia and preventing rebellions – ‘Dragonmarsh Royal Grand Army’.

Although the eight commanders held only the rank of second-grade officials, their actual power was comparable to that of regional lords.

So they were respectfully called the Mighty Eight.

Many high-ranking officials treated them with courtesy and dared not act recklessly.

"Logan, Logan, even the army of the Dragonmarsh Royal Grand Army has arrived. Today, you are doomed to die!" Ignatius felt a sense of exhilaration, raising his eyebrows triumphantly.

Since the start of the conflict, he had been repeatedly frustrated. Each time he thought he had the upper hand, Logan would crush his hopes with overwhelming strength.

But now, the situation was different. The Dragonmarsh Royal Grand Army, plus a hundred thousand elite troops, even if Logan had the ability to move mountains, he couldn't stir up much of a storm.

After all, manpower has its limits.

Even the most top-notch Grandmaster could only contend against ten thousand people at most, and that was the limit.

If we converted it to elite troops, the effect would be much less.

Therefore, even if Logan was stronger, he couldn't withstand the onslaught of a hundred thousand troops.

"Ah, to kill me, you've really gone all out."

Dustin frowned slightly, and his expression gradually became serious.

Just now, he had gone through a fierce battle, consuming a lot of his energy. Now, facing the siege of a hundred thousand troops, he had almost no chance of winning.

"Thud, thud, thud..."

The Mighty Eight, accompanied by a hundred thousand troops, rushed forward like a tornado.

The vast array and the terrifying murderous intent made people shudder.

Most of the people present were martial artists from the martial world. In the past battles, they had reached their limit, ranging from a few people to a few hundred. They had never seen such a grand scene where a hundred thousand troops descended.

What was the concept of a hundred thousand troops?

If not seen with their own eyes, they would never be able to experience the shock that came from the depths of their souls.

Chapter 1654 The Ultimate Strike

A halo of flames surrounded the shadow, and the scorching heat seemed capable of melting the earth.

"God’s Fire Fury!"

When the aura reached its peak, Vincent thrust both palms forward.

The fiery shadow behind him immediately
Guys, I uploaded 1655 again. The website on my end is playing up.
thanks
mimicked the same pushing motion.

Following that, a red flame dragon shot out, swiftly lunging towards Dustin, teeth and claws bared.

"Vermilion Bird!"

Dustin's aura changed again as profound and pure true energy burst from him, forming a massive flaming divine bird above his head.

"Roar!"

The divine bird Vermilion Bird flapped its wings, showering down a plethora of fire, and shot out like an arrow towards Vincent's flame dragon.

"Bang!"

Another loud noise.

The Vermilion Bird exploded on the spot, dissipating into a sky full of flames, while the flame dragon was shattered into pieces by the collision. Once again, the two sides were evenly matched.

For this result, Vincent had no surprise. He moved on to his third move.

Suddenly, he took a deep breath, seemingly swallowing the vast spiritual energy like a whale absorbing the sea. His abdomen quickly swelled, and numerous spiritual energies from heaven and earth were absorbed into his body.

Following that, a cloud-like black deity appeared behind Vincent.

The black deity had a fierce visage, full of fangs, and looked terrifying. The overwhelming aura emanating from it was chilling.

The martial artists watching from afar felt their legs trembling, cold sweat pouring down, completely unable to withstand this pressure.

"God’s Thunder Fury!"

Vincent suddenly let out a long roar, thrusting out his right fist.

At the same time, the God ‘s Thunder behind him also swung its huge fist, smashing down heavily towards Dustin.

This punch was earth-shattering, unstoppable like Mount Grace pressing down.

"Azure Dragon!"

Dustin's body emitted another surge of profound true energy, forming a massive azure divine dragon above his head.

This divine dragon was lifelike, and its scales were clearly visible.

Its inherent divine power made people shudder.

"Break!"

Dustin extended two fingers and pointed forward abruptly.

The Azure Dragon roared, transforming into a blue light and shooting out, colliding fiercely with the Thunder God created by Vincent.

"Bang!"

A loud noise, shaking the heavens and earth.

A powerful energy wave, like a tsunami, surged in all directions.

Wherever it passed, everything withered and decayed.

The recoil force after the collision made Dustin's body tremble, leaving deep footprints on the rocky ground with each step on which he tried to stand firm.

As for Vincent, he was forced to retreat several steps, creating craters in the ground with each step.

It was evident that in the just now collision, he had fallen behind.

"Hahaha... this is exhilarating!"

Vincent was not surprised but delighted. He laughed heartily, "Logan, oh Logan, you truly haven't disappointed me. In all these years, I've never had such a satisfying fight like today. Refreshing!"

Since gaining fame, he had been longing for a truly powerful opponent.

However, all the experts he encountered before were utterly worthless, and none of them made him seriously consider.

Today, Dustin had finally achieved that.

Now, he could go all out, enjoying a thoroughly satisfying fight.

"I heard that so far, no one has been able to withstand the fourth move of the Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique. Today, I, Logan, would like to experience it for myself."

Dustin clasped his hands together.

"Good! Today, I'll let you witness the ultimate strike of the Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique—God’s Electricity Fury!"

Vincent took another deep breath, forcibly absorbing a large amount of spiritual energy into his body.

At the same time, his momentum soared again, becoming even more terrifying and awe-inspiring.

His originally pitch-black eyes suddenly turned white, his hair stood on end, and his robes rustled.

Lightning and thunder raged around him, and a strong wind howled.

In the next moment, Vincent's feet left the ground, and his entire person floated in mid-air.

Like a god or demon descending, majestic and imposing, overlooking the world!

Chapter 1655 The Ultimate Move

"Here it comes! The ultimate move of the Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique is finally here!"

"They say no one has ever seen the God’s Electricity Fury because anyone who has seen it is already dead. We never thought we'd be lucky enough to witness one of the five great martial arts techniques of the martial world."

"To die under the Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique is a disservice to the identity of Logan Rhys."

"..."

As they watched Vincent rise into the air, majestic and imposing, the onlookers couldn't help but feel awe, as if they were gazing upon a deity.

The Heavenly God’s Four Symbols Technique was the signature skill of the head of the World Society and one of the five acknowledged martial arts techniques in the martial world.

They had only heard of it; they had never seen it.

The first three moves were already earth-shattering, and now, with the most powerful move about to unfold, no one knew just how terrifying it would be.

"God’s Electricity Fury!"

Vincent, floating in mid-air, suddenly roared.

A Thunder God's phantom erupted from his body and rapidly expanded. In the blink of an eye, it turned into a towering giant over ten meters high.

Under its feet, Dustin seemed as tiny as an ant.

It seemed like with just a lift of the foot, he could be easily crushed.

"Break for me!"

Vincent slowly raised his hand, mimicking a throwing motion, and then forcefully pressed it down.

The massive phantom above his head mirrored the same movement.

However, during the throw, a huge spear, emitting blue electric light, appeared in the hand of the God's Thunder Fury!

"Boom!"

The thunderous spear, like a missile, smashed towards Dustin.

In an instant, the world changed color, and space distorted.

A terrifying pressure covered the entire area.

It was as if a divine punishment had descended, shocking, intimidating, and even despair-inducing.

Before the spear even reached, its immense power caused the earth to collapse, rocks to shatter, and the flowers, grass, and trees within a hundred meters to turn into dust.

The warriors watching from a distance retreated in fear, their faces filled with shock.

"Kirin!"

As the lightning spear descended, the Kirin tattoo on Dustin's body suddenly lit up.

A black light burst out, forming a giant Kirin phantom behind him.

This was a black Kirin with the head of a dragon, antlers of a deer, eyes of a lion, back of a tiger, waist of a bear, scales of a snake, hooves of a horse, and a tail of a pig.

Although it was a phantom, it seemed tangible, exuding a majestic and noble aura.

The divine aura emanating from it made all the beasts submit.

"Roar!"

Facing the incoming lightning spear, the black Kirin roared, then kicked off with its four limbs, transforming into a black light and colliding head-on.

"Bang!"

A deafening sound.

Under the impact of the black Kirin, the powerful lightning spear shattered like glass in an instant.

Following that, the black Kirin, with its remaining momentum, collided with the Thunder Fury.

"Bang!"

Another loud noise.

The mountainous Thunder Fury had a large hole smashed into its chest by the black Kirin.

"Crack, crack, crack..."

Cracks appeared on the surface of the Thunder Fury, rapidly disintegrating into energy fragments that drifted down.

In just a few breaths, the Thunder Fury completely disappeared into nothingness.

"Roar!"

After defeating the God's Thunder Fury, the black Kirin roared to the sky as if demonstrating.

The next moment, the black Kirin turned into a black light, swiftly merging into Dustin's body.

The Kirin tattoo on his body, after faintly glowing, quickly returned to calmness.
Bruh I can seem to find

Chapter 1657 The Mighty Eight

Just as Ignatius was caught in a dilemma, the ground beneath his feet suddenly began to tremble.

Accompanying this were faint "thud thud" sounds.

"What's going on? An earthquake?"

Everyone looked at each other in confusion, full of suspicion.

Ignatius turned around in puzzlement, only to see that in the woods behind them, tens of thousands of troops had appeared at some unknown time.

Looking around, it was densely packed, covering the mountains and plains, almost endless.

This massive army was not a unified force; rather, it was a gathering of eight elite teams converging from all directions.

The trembling of the ground was the noise made by these eight teams running.

"Look! What is that?"

"Oh my god! Such a huge formation, the whole mountain is submerged!"

"Look at their flags; it seems to be our reinforcements!"

"What? Reinforcements are here? Great!"

People looked carefully and couldn't help but show joy on their faces.

Logan was too powerful, and they couldn't handle him. They needed more reinforcements to join the battle.

Either through a strategy of overwhelming numbers or by sending top-notch experts to suppress him.

The massive army that arrived had a strength of one hundred thousand, enough to drown Logan even if everyone just urinated.

"Hahaha... It's the Mighty Eight! The Mighty Eight have arrived!"

After seeing the situation clearly, Ignatius couldn't help but burst into laughter.

In the city of Stonia, there were three armies in total: the ‘City Armed Force’ maintaining public order, the ‘Imperial Special Force’ protecting the royal family within the Forbidden City, and a special army jointly led by the eight commanders of the outer city, dedicated to ensuring the security of Stonia and preventing rebellions – ‘Dragonmarsh Royal Grand Army’.

Although the eight commanders held only the rank of second-grade officials, their actual power was comparable to that of regional lords.

So they were respectfully called the Mighty Eight.

Many high-ranking officials treated them with courtesy and dared not act recklessly.

"Logan, Logan, even the army of the Dragonmarsh Royal Grand Army has arrived. Today, you are doomed to die!" Ignatius felt a sense of exhilaration, raising his eyebrows triumphantly.

Since the start of the conflict, he had been repeatedly frustrated. Each time he thought he had the upper hand, Logan would crush his hopes with overwhelming strength.

But now, the situation was different. The Dragonmarsh Royal Grand Army, plus a hundred thousand elite troops, even if Logan had the ability to move mountains, he couldn't stir up much of a storm.

After all, manpower has its limits.

Even the most top-notch Grandmaster could only contend against ten thousand people at most, and that was the limit.

If we converted it to elite troops, the effect would be much less.

Therefore, even if Logan was stronger, he couldn't withstand the onslaught of a hundred thousand troops.

"Ah, to kill me, you've really gone all out."

Dustin frowned slightly, and his expression gradually became serious.

Just now, he had gone through a fierce battle, consuming a lot of his energy. Now, facing the siege of a hundred thousand troops, he had almost no chance of winning.

"Thud, thud, thud..."

The Mighty Eight, accompanied by a hundred thousand troops, rushed forward like a tornado.

The vast array and the terrifying murderous intent made people shudder.

Most of the people present were martial artists from the martial world. In the past battles, they had reached their limit, ranging from a few people to a few hundred. They had never seen such a grand scene where a hundred thousand troops descended.

What was the concept of a hundred thousand troops?

If not seen with their own eyes, they would never be able to experience the shock that came from the depths of their souls.
Vincent at least had some ounce of honor. Choosing to retreat than to waste his life.

Now Dustin needs backup after that intense battle draining most of his energy. Is there really no one coming to aid him? Hmm ...

Chapter 1658 Road to the Underworld

Now they finally get it—why the martial arts world is filled with experts, and yet, there's never been anyone brave enough to openly defy the authorities?

It's because the gap in strength is just too damn wide.

When hundreds of thousands of troops roll in, it doesn't matter how sky-high your skills are.

No matter the sect, once they face off against the elite forces of the authorities, they're all doomed.

"Surround them!"

With that command, a hundred thousand soldiers close in, layers upon layers, trapping Dustin.

Some wield guns, others brandish blades, each with sharp eyes and a killer aura.

"I am the War God, Ignatius. Where are the eight commanders?"

Ignatius steps forward, flexing his authority.

As a transcendent war god facing a second-ranked general, it's like bringing a nuke to a knife fight.

Even the real power players among the commanders, titled the Mighty Eight, would bow in respect upon seeing him.

But his question is met with silence; all soldiers are on high alert, as if they didn't hear a damn thing.

"What's going on? Where are your commanders?" Ignatius grows impatient.

Despite being unable to bring his thirty thousand Whitewolf Elite Battalion to Stonia, the identity of a war god should command respect.

"Today, the external forces are under my sole command," a voice rings out from the central formation.

An old man in white, with a beard as white as snow, calmly walks forward.

Tall and thin, with a high-pitched voice, he gives off an eerie vibe.

"Imperial Clerk Pierce?"

Seeing the old man, Ignatius's pupils shrink, his arrogance immediately restrained.

Though Nestor holds a low official rank, his position is exceptionally unique.

Not only is he a close confidant of the emperor, but he's also the number one expert within the palace, ranking tenth on the World Shaking List— Nestor Pierce!

"War God, today you've worked hard. Leave the rest to this old servant," Nestor nods slightly, maintaining a dignified demeanor.

"No need to trouble Imperial Clerk Pierce."

Ignatius bows and steps aside to watch the showdown.

He didn't expect the Serpentsteel Royal Guardians to value Dustin so much. Not only did they dispatch a hundred thousand troops, but they also brought in the top expert, Nestor, to suppress the situation.

Nestor, the emperor's personal guard, rarely shows himself publicly.

His appearance today not only signifies Dustin's imminent demise but also proves that the so-called emperor is just a puppet cultivated by the Serpentsteel Royal Guardians.

"Young Master, we meet again."

Nestor's gaze shifts, smiling at Dustin.

"Yeah, we meet again. Didn't expect the Serpentsteel Royal Guardians to send you, their lapdog, to bite back." Dustin's face turns cold, a hint of hostility in his eyes.

Nestor is the lapdog of the Serpentsteel Royal Guardians, so he must be involved in his mother's death.

"Young Master, you shouldn't have come to Stonia, let alone investigate the truth of that year. You should've stayed in Swinston and lived a peaceful life. Isn't that better?" Nestor says calmly.

"Humph! Even if I do nothing, once the West Lucozia Royal Palace loses power, do you think you guys will spare me?" Dustin retorts.

"Young Master, you're a smart person, but those who are too clever often don't live long," Nestor smiles ambiguously.

"So, you're here to kill me today?" Dustin sneers.

"That's right."

Nestor nods frankly. "Your potential is too great, a future threat that might endanger the Serpentsteel Royal Guardians's position. So, it's necessary to eliminate you early."

"Kill me? Have you considered the consequences? If I die in Stonia, do you think Rufus Rhys will just sit idly by?"

Dustin says coldly, "With the invincible Black Dragon Army of five hundred thousand, once they reach Stonia, can you stop them?"

"Before, perhaps not. But now, it's not certain."

Nestor smiles faintly. "Truth be told, the King of Theswe is already struggling to protect himself. He won't have time to care about you. If everything goes as planned, father and son will soon reunite on the road to the underworld."

Chapter 1659 A Desperate Struggle

"What did you say?"

As soon as this statement was made, Dustin's face changed instantly. He spoke in a deep voice, "Rufus Rhys is far away in West Lucozia, commanding a powerful army, and surrounded by numerous experts. How can you deal with him?"

Although the Serpentsteel Royal Guardians had immense influence, the West Lucozia Royal Palace was no pushover either.

Otherwise, over the years, the Serpentsteel Royal Guardians wouldn't have tolerated the existence of this thorn in their side. The reason for their inaction was likely due to some fear.

In other words, as long as Rufus Rhys remains unharmed, the West Lucozia Royal Palace won't lose power, and the Serpentsteel Royal Guardians won't dare to openly take action.

However, judging from Nestor's words just now, it seems like the situation has changed.

"Young Master, times have changed."

Nestor still smiled, "The Serpentsteel Royal Guardians has been planning for ten years, with the ultimate goal of eradicating the West Lucozia Royal Palace. Judging by the time, that day is coming soon."

"What the hell are you trying to do?!" Dustin shouted.

"Young Master, you don't need to worry about these matters. After all, you won't leave here alive today." Nestor said nonchalantly.

"Humph! Trying to kill me? It's not that easy!" Dustin said coldly, "Even if you have an ambush, I'm not fighting alone. My reinforcements are on the way, and the outcome is still uncertain!"

"Young Master, the Serpentsteel Royal Guardians has seen through your plans long ago. Your so-called reinforcements probably won't come today. Now, you are like a fish in a barrel." Nestor said indifferently.

"Hahaha... Dustin, Dustin, didn't expect this, huh? Even if you have extraordinary talent and strength, you can't escape death in the end!" Ignatius couldn't help but mock.

The top tenth expert on the World Shaking List personally takes action, combined with the elite forces of the external city, no matter what cards Dustin has, he's in a desperate struggle.

"Even if I die, I'll take a piece of flesh from you guys!"

Suddenly, Dustin extends his hand, loudly shouting, "Sky Sword!"

"Swoosh!"

As soon as he finishes speaking, a black light suddenly whizzes down from the sky.

Wherever it passes, it emits a sharp whistle, cutting the air into two halves like a transparent giant cloth being sliced.

Due to its incredible speed, a long trail is left behind in its wake.

"Clang~!"

When the black light reaches above Dustin's head, it suddenly emits a light hum, carrying a terrifying pressure as it thrusts downward.

Seeing this scene, everyone involuntarily takes a few steps back, afraid of being caught in the crossfire.

Dustin doesn't dodge or evade, grabbing the black light.

Only now can everyone see clearly that it is actually a black sword.

The black sword flickers with unpredictable brilliance, surrounded by a chilling aura. It's clearly not an ordinary weapon.

"Good sword."

Nestor smiles faintly, "But, Young Master, with just this sword, it's probably not easy to break through the encirclement."

"Can I or not, you'll find out soon."

Dustin slowly raises the sword, pointing it directly at Nestor, "Sky Sword, today, follow me in killing the enemy!"

"Hum!"

The black sword trembles, emitting a series of light hums, as if responding to something.

"Men, send Young Master on his way."

Nestor doesn't say much, directly giving the order.

"Kill!"

With a deafening roar, a hundred thousand elite soldiers surge forward like a tidal wave, one wave after another, charging towards Dustin.

A life-and-death battle officially begins.

At this moment, a hundred miles away.

A white-robed swordsman is traveling with the wind, moving at an astonishing speed, covering a hundred meters with each step.

Chapter 1659 A Desperate Struggle

"What did you say?"

As soon as this statement was made, Dustin's face changed instantly. He spoke in a deep voice, "Rufus Rhys is far away in West Lucozia, commanding a powerful army, and surrounded by numerous experts. How can you deal with him?"

Although the Serpentsteel Royal Guardians had immense influence, the West Lucozia Royal Palace was no pushover either.

Otherwise, over the years, the Serpentsteel Royal Guardians wouldn't have tolerated the existence of this thorn in their side. The reason for their inaction was likely due to some fear.

In other words, as long as Rufus Rhys remains unharmed, the West Lucozia Royal Palace won't lose power, and the Serpentsteel Royal Guardians won't dare to openly take action.

However, judging from Nestor's words just now, it seems like the situation has changed.

"Young Master, times have changed."

Nestor still smiled, "The Serpentsteel Royal Guardians has been planning for ten years, with the ultimate goal of eradicating the West Lucozia Royal Palace. Judging by the time, that day is coming soon."

"What the hell are you trying to do?!" Dustin shouted.

"Young Master, you don't need to worry about these matters. After all, you won't leave here alive today." Nestor said nonchalantly.

"Humph! Trying to kill me? It's not that easy!" Dustin said coldly, "Even if you have an ambush, I'm not fighting alone. My reinforcements are on the way, and the outcome is still uncertain!"

"Young Master, the Serpentsteel Royal Guardians has seen through your plans long ago. Your so-called reinforcements probably won't come today. Now, you are like a fish in a barrel." Nestor said indifferently.

"Hahaha... Dustin, Dustin, didn't expect this, huh? Even if you have extraordinary talent and strength, you can't escape death in the end!" Ignatius couldn't help but mock.

The top tenth expert on the World Shaking List personally takes action, combined with the elite forces of the external city, no matter what cards Dustin has, he's in a desperate struggle.

"Even if I die, I'll take a piece of flesh from you guys!"

Suddenly, Dustin extends his hand, loudly shouting, "Sky Sword!"

"Swoosh!"

As soon as he finishes speaking, a black light suddenly whizzes down from the sky.

Wherever it passes, it emits a sharp whistle, cutting the air into two halves like a transparent giant cloth being sliced.

Due to its incredible speed, a long trail is left behind in its wake.

"Clang~!"

When the black light reaches above Dustin's head, it suddenly emits a light hum, carrying a terrifying pressure as it thrusts downward.

Seeing this scene, everyone involuntarily takes a few steps back, afraid of being caught in the crossfire.

Dustin doesn't dodge or evade, grabbing the black light.

Only now can everyone see clearly that it is actually a black sword.

The black sword flickers with unpredictable brilliance, surrounded by a chilling aura. It's clearly not an ordinary weapon.

"Good sword."

Nestor smiles faintly, "But, Young Master, with just this sword, it's probably not easy to break through the encirclement."

"Can I or not, you'll find out soon."

Dustin slowly raises the sword, pointing it directly at Nestor, "Sky Sword, today, follow me in killing the enemy!"

"Hum!"

The black sword trembles, emitting a series of light hums, as if responding to something.

"Men, send Young Master on his way."

Nestor doesn't say much, directly giving the order.

"Kill!"

With a deafening roar, a hundred thousand elite soldiers surge forward like a tidal wave, one wave after another, charging towards Dustin.

A life-and-death battle officially begins.

At this moment, a hundred miles away.

A white-robed swordsman is traveling with the wind, moving at an astonishing speed, covering a hundred meters with each step.
This is getting more and more interesting. I have been waiting for Dustin to summon sky sword. Seems the battle is going to be a tough one 😁😁

Chapter 1660 Number One Sword

His robes fluttered, transcending the ordinary.

If an ordinary person were to see him, they would probably kneel and worship, exclaiming him to be a celestial being.

"Swoosh!"

Just as the white-robed swordsman was sprinting on the road, a white sword suddenly shot up from the ground, piercing the sky and blocking his path, as if declaring a challenge against him.

"Who dares to block my way?"

The white-robed swordsman spoke coldly.

"I've heard of the unparalleled swordsmanship of you, my Lord, Senior Swordsman. I came from afar to seek guidance from you."

At this moment, a shirtless, handsome young man slowly rose into the air, eventually standing lightly on the white sword.

One man, one sword, floating in the air, facing the Sword Sage face to face.

"Who are you?" Bladeheart Ronin looked him up and down.

"I am Billy May, a disciple of the Thunderstrike Sword Alliance, who has traveled far to seek guidance from Senior Swordsman."

Billy clasped his fists, his attitude neither humble nor arrogant.

"Billy? The walking genius of the Thunderstrike Sword Alliance?"

Bladeheart squinted slightly, somewhat surprised. "I've heard that the Thunderstrike Sword Alliance has produced an extraordinary talent. Today, seeing it for myself, it seems that the reputation is not unfounded. At such a young age, you've already reached the realm of a grandmaster. Perhaps even that young man, Logan, is not as good as you."

"Senior is too kind."

Billy's face remained unchanged.

"Billy, I have something to attend to today. If you want to learn, we can talk another day." Bladeheart said calmly.

"Choosing a day is not as good as hitting the day. Today, I've finally encountered you. Senior, please don't hesitate to teach me." Billy remained unmoved.

"So, did you deliberately block my way today? Has your Thunderstrike Sword Alliance become a lackey of the Serpentsteel Royal Guardians?" Bladeheart's expression gradually turned cold.

"My actions have nothing to do with the Thunderstrike Sword Alliance or the Serpentsteel Royal Guardians. It's purely a personal interest."

Billy said candidly, "I've been practicing swordsmanship since I was three years old. Up to now, I've reached the limit of the way of the sword. I want to know whether Senior's sword is faster or mine."

"Although your strength is not bad, you are not my opponent at the moment. Even if your master, Nolan Fitzgerald, is added, it's still not enough." Bladeheart said indifferently.

"In terms of cultivation realm, I am far inferior to you, but what I seek today is knowledge of the sword. I heard that under the World Shaking List, no one can withstand your sword. Today, I want to try it out. Please, Senior, draw your sword." Billy clasped his fists again.

"I never draw my sword easily. Once I do, blood must be shed. Can you bear the consequences?" Bladeheart asked in return.

"If I can die under my Senior's sword, it would be my honor." Billy's face remained unchanged.

"Good! Since you have already prepared for death, today, I will no longer hold back."

Bladeheart extended his sword finger and pointed it to the sky, saying, "Unsheath!"

"Clang!"

The Dragon Sparrow Sword behind him instantly shot out, hovering in the air for a few rounds before steadily stopping in front of Bladeheart.

"Is this the number one sword in the world? Truly extraordinary!"

Seeing the dazzling Dragon Sparrow Sword, Billy's calm face finally showed a hint of joy, and his eyes were full of enthusiasm.

For a sword fanatic, the top ten famous swords in the world were his lifelong pursuit.

Unfortunately, until now, he had only collected six of them.

The technique he practiced was very special—the more swords he possessed, the stronger he became.

If he could gather all ten famous swords, his martial realm would undoubtedly step onto another level.

"Billy, watch carefully. This is the first sword!"

Bladeheart slowly retracted his sword finger, then pointed it forward abruptly.

"Hum!"

The Dragon Sparrow Sword hummed lightly, instantly turning into a powerful sword aura, with the power to destroy the heavens and earth, directly piercing upwards...

Chapter 1661 Tacit Approval

In the midst of chaos, Bladeheart faced Billy's inquiry.

Meanwhile, a hundred miles east of Zenwood, Adam Spanner urgently led an elite force towards Zenwood.

Due to the sudden turn of events, he had only five hundred soldiers under his command.

Yet, these five hundred were his personal guards, formidable in combat, with many skilled martial artists among them.

Combined, they could easily stand their ground against a regular army of ten thousand.

"Faster! Speed up!"

"Increase the horsepower, make sure we reach Tranquil Sanctuary as soon as possible!"

Adam, sitting in his carriage, urged them on relentlessly, his expression tense.

This reaction surprised the two female officials sharing the carriage. The military lord was renowned for his unflappable demeanor, always calm and collected in the face of adversity.

What's happening today? Why the impatience?

What on earth has occurred?

"How is Scarlet? Any news?" Adam suddenly inquired.

"Miss was temporarily reassigned by the clan elders for a mission, and we can't reach her at the moment. However, we've left a message, and as soon as she returns, she can rush over to provide support," one of the female officials replied.

"A mission! It's just those old coots deliberately causing trouble!" Adam couldn't help but curse.

Sending Scarlet, the strongest combatant, away at such a critical moment was clearly a ploy to draw the tiger away from the mountain.

It was evident that if the Spanner family will stay silent, they tacitly approved of Logan's murder.

"Young Master, Master Dustin is bound to be fine. You don't need to worry too much," the official comforted.

"This matter is not so simple."

Adam said with a grave expression, "The entire Stonia City is in turmoil now. Even the forces behind the imperial authority have started to act. If I'm not mistaken, the bloodbath from ten years ago is about to repeat itself!"

"What? Is it that serious?" The two female officials were startled.

The bloodbath from ten years ago stirred up a storm in Stonia, a taboo that no one dared to mention even now.

They could hardly imagine how many lives would be lost if a similar incident occurred again.

"Elder Logan, elder Logan, you must hold on. I'll be there soon!"

Adam's brow furrowed deeply, his whole body tensed.

Ten years ago, he was still underage, powerless, and unable to assist Dustin. He could only watch the bloodshed unfold.

But now, it was different. He had the capability and the confidence to confront this unjust world alongside his brothers.

So, no matter what, even if he had to sacrifice his prestigious position, he would ensure Dustin's survival, just as Dustin had protected him years ago.

"Squeak!"

Just when Adam was anxiously awaiting, the leading vehicle in front suddenly screeched to a halt.

The following vehicles were forced to brake as well.

"What's going on? Why did we stop?!"

Adam immediately pulled out the walkie-talkie to inquire.

"Sir, there's a vehicle blocking the road ahead, and we can't get through," came the prompt response from the walkie-talkie.

"Blocking the road?"

Adam frowned, jumped out of the carriage, and indeed saw a large truck a hundred meters ahead, blocking the road.

On the truck stood a man wearing a faceless mask.

"Who are you? How dare you block my way?" Adam shouted loudly.

"God of War, this road is off-limits ahead. You better turn back," the masked man said calmly.

"And what if I don't?" Adam's eyes flashed with hostility.

"If the God of War refuses to heed advice, then don't blame us for being impolite," the masked man replied.

"Hmph! Let's see if you can stop me!" Adam waved his hand and roared, "Attack!"

In this critical situation, he would show no mercy to anyone obstructing his path, regardless of their identity.

Chapter 1662 Hurry to Tranquil

"Kill!"

Five hundred elite soldiers jumped off the trucks and charged forward.

At that moment, the cargo truck's side compartments opened, revealing a multitude of people inside.

These individuals were clad in black martial attire, wore featureless masks, held steel knives, and exuded a formidable aura—clearly, they were martial arts experts.

"Attack!"

The masked man on the truck's roof swung a long knife, and without hesitation, the warriors inside the compartment immediately rushed into the fray.

Two groups of fighters quickly engaged in a fierce battle.

Adam Spanner's forces were more numerous and well-trained, displaying a formidable combination of offense and defense.

As for the masked assassins, their combat prowess was also impressive. Grouped in fives, they not only had seamless cooperation but also fought fiercely.

For a moment, the two sides were evenly matched.

"Martial Bureau?"

Adam carefully examined the situation and soon discerned the truth.

It was evident that these masked assassins were carefully selected martial artists.

If they were from martial sects, their coordination in battle would not be so uniform.

Only warriors trained rigorously by the authorities could achieve such a level of synchronization.

Looking across all of Stonia, the only organization with this strength and motivation would be the Martial Bureau.

If even the formidable Martial Bureau was mobilized, it seemed that the situation was more serious than he had anticipated.

Meanwhile, five hundred miles away.

In a remote mountainous area.

Scarlet Spanner led an elite team on a mission to eliminate bandits.

They expected some resistance, but as soon as the bandits saw the regular army, they scattered like mice in front of a cat, abandoning their stronghold and fleeing.

There was not even a semblance of decent resistance.

Scarlet suffered no casualties, effortlessly completing the mission.

"My lord, the bandits have fled at the mere sight of us. We have successfully captured the stronghold and are currently tallying the spoils of victory," reported the female commander.

Standing on the wooden walls of the stronghold, Scarlet furrowed her delicate brows, her face devoid of any joy.

"My lord, what's wrong?" female commander asked curiously.

"Something doesn't feel right," Scarlet said thoughtfully. "Everything has gone too smoothly; it doesn't seem like a bandit extermination."

"My lord, perhaps these bandits heard of your reputation and were so frightened that they lost all courage, choosing not to resist," female commander suggested.

"Before we arrived, we blocked all communication devices, and our identities have not been revealed. How would these bandits know?" Scarlet countered.

"Well, it does seem a bit strange," female commander nodded in agreement.

Fleeing without a fight, compared to the ruthless bandits they encountered in the past, was indeed quite different.

Moreover, with such a lack of courage, how could they carry out blood-soaked banditry?

"Open the communication devices and inquire with the elders about what's going on," Scarlet instructed.

"Yes!"

Female commander immediately complied and started the communication equipment.

However, as soon as the communication devices were activated, an urgent message came through.

"Logan is in danger, hurry to Tranquil Sanctuary!"

Seeing the message, Scarlet's expression changed instantly. She quickly ordered, "Immediately assemble the troops and head to Tranquil Sanctuary at the fastest speed!"

"Wait!"

At this moment, an overseer suddenly spoke out, accusing, "My lord, our mission is to exterminate bandits. The bandits have fled, and our duty is to pursue, not deviate from our post!"

"What I do is none of your concern. Get lost!" Scarlet's face turned cold.

"My lord! This is an order from the elders. If you dare to disobey, I'll report back and have you implicated!" the overseer threatened sternly.

To this, Scarlet made no unnecessary remarks. She raised her hand, drew her sword, and beheaded the overseer in public.

Then, she swiftly left with her troops.

Last edited:
Chapter 1661 Tacit Approval

In the midst of chaos, Bladeheart faced Billy's inquiry.

Meanwhile, a hundred miles east of Zenwood, Adam Spanner urgently led an elite force towards Zenwood.

Due to the sudden turn of events, he had only five hundred soldiers under his command.

Yet, these five hundred were his personal guards, formidable in combat, with many skilled martial artists among them.

Combined, they could easily stand their ground against a regular army of ten thousand.

"Faster! Speed up!"

"Increase the horsepower, make sure we reach Tranquil Sanctuary as soon as possible!"

Adam, sitting in his carriage, urged them on relentlessly, his expression tense.

This reaction surprised the two female officials sharing the carriage. The military lord was renowned for his unflappable demeanor, always calm and collected in the face of adversity.

What's happening today? Why the impatience?

What on earth has occurred?

"How is Scarlet? Any news?" Adam suddenly inquired.

"Miss was temporarily reassigned by the clan elders for a mission, and we can't reach her at the moment. However, we've left a message, and as soon as she returns, she can rush over to provide support," one of the female officials replied.

"A mission! It's just those old coots deliberately causing trouble!" Adam couldn't help but curse.

Sending Scarlet, the strongest combatant, away at such a critical moment was clearly a ploy to draw the tiger away from the mountain.

It was evident that if the Spanner family will stay silent, they tacitly approved of Logan's murder.

"Young Master, Master Dustin is bound to be fine. You don't need to worry too much," the official comforted.

"This matter is not so simple."

Adam said with a grave expression, "The entire Stonia City is in turmoil now. Even the forces behind the imperial authority have started to act. If I'm not mistaken, the bloodbath from ten years ago is about to repeat itself!"

"What? Is it that serious?" The two female officials were startled.

The bloodbath from ten years ago stirred up a storm in Stonia, a taboo that no one dared to mention even now.

They could hardly imagine how many lives would be lost if a similar incident occurred again.

"Elder Logan, elder Logan, you must hold on. I'll be there soon!"

Adam's brow furrowed deeply, his whole body tensed.

Ten years ago, he was still underage, powerless, and unable to assist Dustin. He could only watch the bloodshed unfold.

But now, it was different. He had the capability and the confidence to confront this unjust world alongside his brothers.

So, no matter what, even if he had to sacrifice his prestigious position, he would ensure Dustin's survival, just as Dustin had protected him years ago.

"Squeak!"

Just when Adam was anxiously awaiting, the leading vehicle in front suddenly screeched to a halt.

The following vehicles were forced to brake as well.

"What's going on? Why did we stop?!"

Adam immediately pulled out the walkie-talkie to inquire.

"Sir, there's a vehicle blocking the road ahead, and we can't get through," came the prompt response from the walkie-talkie.

"Blocking the road?"

Adam frowned, jumped out of the carriage, and indeed saw a large truck a hundred meters ahead, blocking the road.

On the truck stood a man wearing a faceless mask.

"Who are you? How dare you block my way?" Adam shouted loudly.

"God of War, this road is off-limits ahead. You better turn back," the masked man said calmly.

"And what if I don't?" Adam's eyes flashed with hostility.

"If the God of War refuses to heed advice, then don't blame us for being impolite," the masked man replied.

"Hmph! Let's see if you can stop me!" Adam waved his hand and roared, "Attack!"

In this critical situation, he would show no mercy to anyone obstructing his path, regardless of their identity.
Just dont stop.. Keep it coming....

Chapter 1663 Lamb Waiting to be Slaughtered

At the foot of Tranquil Mountain, roars, battle cries, and screams filled the air.

Dustin wielded his sword alone, weaving through the hundred thousand-strong army. Wherever his sword went, it was unstoppable.

With each swing, over a dozen people fell into the blood-soaked ground.

However, regardless of Dustin's ferocity, the surrounding forces showed no signs of diminishing. On the contrary, they kept increasing.

Like surging waves, one wave after another, endlessly, as if there was no end.

Even if these hundred thousand soldiers stood still and let people chop at them, it would take at least three days and three nights to make a dent.

Moreover, these hundred thousand soldiers were elites, armored and shielded. It was not an easy task to slaughter them.

Although Dustin was powerful, slaughtering a hundred thousand soldiers on his own was clearly impossible.

Humans were not machines, and continuous high-intensity combat was not sustainable.

Every swing of Dustin's sword consumed his energy.

In the short term, it might not show, but over time, fatigue would accumulate. Gradually, his strength would be depleted, and the ultimate result would be Dustin being worn down by the sea of people.

"Hmph! Kill as much as you want. I want to see how long you can last!"

Ignatius stood at a distance, a sneer playing on his lips.

After all, it wasn't his soldiers dying. He felt no remorse.

Dustin's displayed strength could probably only kill a few thousand people at most.

Once his strength was depleted, he would become a lamb waiting to be slaughtered.

"Didn't expect that in just a year, this guy's cultivation has improved so much. Truly a disaster."

Nestor muttered to himself, expressionless.

With Dustin's talent, given a few more years, it would be truly unstoppable.

"Kill, kill, kill! Keep killing for me!"

The Mighty Eight commanded their soldiers, continuously charging forward, showing no fear of life and death.

They received the order from above, no matter what, no matter how many people sacrificed, they must complete the mission.

Just as the two sides were fiercely engaged, a white mist suddenly appeared in the distant mountains and forests.

The mist, blown by the wind, began to spread rapidly.

In just a few minutes, it had spread to the battlefield and slowly infiltrated into the crowd.

"Strange, it's so sunny now. Why is there still mist?"

The surviving sect warriors looked at the swirling mist around them, unable to hide their confusion.

"Don't be surprised, these phenomena often occur in deep mountains and forests," a middle-aged man said calmly.

"No! This mist... is a bit strange!"

At this moment, the beautiful woman from the Shadow Claw Assassins sniffed lightly, her brows immediately furrowing.

"What's strange about it?"

The white-haired elder from the Thunderous Sect asked cautiously.

"The forest is so vast, yet this white mist is coming straight toward us. Moreover, most crucially, within this mist, I smell a strange fragrance. Someone might be deliberately behind this!" the beautiful woman said with a serious expression.

"Intentional?"

The white-haired elder's face changed. "Are you suggesting that this mist is poisonous?"

"It's possible!"

The beautiful woman nodded heavily, then immediately realized the severity of the situation and ordered, "Quick! Inform Young Lord Ignatius, tell them to beware of the mist!"

As soon as she finished speaking, an unexpected incident occurred.

Several weaker female disciples from the Shadow Claw Assassins suddenly felt dizzy and weak.

After staggering a few steps, they directly collapsed to the ground with a "thud."

Seeing this scene, all the warriors changed their expressions.

Without thinking, they immediately sat down, holding their breath to drive away the poison.

Conditions permitting, they took antidotes to be prepared for the worst.

When it came to life and death, there was no room for negligence.

Chapter 1664 Just in Time

"Dong, dong, dong, dong, dong..."

Not long after several female warriors fell, many warriors fainted one after another.

Moreover, this situation was rapidly spreading and had reached an uncontrollable point.

The soldiers who were the first to inhale the white mist in the back row, at this moment, were like a row of dominoes falling, lying down one after another.

Ten people, a hundred people, a thousand people, ten thousand people... A large number of soldiers fell, and there was no sign of stopping.

"What's going on? Why are all the people behind falling down?"

The eight commanders quickly noticed something unusual and couldn't help showing astonishment.

"It's poisonous! The mist is poisonous! Everyone, be careful!!"

A military officer exclaimed, but unfortunately, it was too late.

The number of soldiers poisoned and falling to the ground was increasing, and there was no sign of stopping.

At this rate, the entire army would be wiped out soon.

"Quick! Quickly take the antidote!" The eight commanders roared repeatedly.

In the medical team, there were usually some antidotes prepared.

However, compared to the hundred thousand army, this amount of antidote was undoubtedly a drop in the bucket.

Of course, at this moment, there was no time to consider much, and saving one was saving one.

"How did this happen? How could there be poisonous mist appearing out of nowhere? Who is behind this?"

Ignatius frowned, looking around.

Due to the chaos on the scene, there was no way to see any clues.

"Could it be that Dustin still has help?"

Nestor squinted his eyes, his face showing a hint of coldness.

The poison in the mist was very weak, and it didn't have much impact on martial arts experts.

But dealing with these armed soldiers, it was very effective.

In a few more minutes, probably ninety percent of the people would fall. At that time, the human wave tactics would collapse on its own.

"Rise!"

Finally, Nestor couldn't help but take action.

His body shake, and a golden light burst out from his body.

The golden light seemed to have spirituality, quickly expanding and turning into a huge angry-eyed golden figure in the blink of an eye.

"Roar!"

Nestor suddenly roared, and the angry-eyed golden figure behind him also opened its mouth, emitting a deafening lion's roar.

Accompanied by it was a powerful hurricane.

Under the enhancement of sound wave power, the hurricane swept forward, and where it passed, the white mist was blown away, completely like a wind dispersing clouds.

The encircling situation just now, in the blink of an eye, was broken by Nestor.

Seeing this scene, everyone couldn't help but be shocked.

Is this the strength of the tenth-ranked expert on the World-shaking List?

Just a long roar, and half of the overwhelming white mist was blown away, easily breaking the encirclement.

This strength was truly terrifying!

"Who is playing tricks here? Come out if you have the ability!"

Nestor suddenly spoke, and his voice, with a special fluctuation, spread throughout the entire mountain range, carrying a long echo.

For a while, startled birds flew up.

"The lackeys of the court, take your people and roll away quickly, otherwise, I will let all of you bury yourselves here!" A crisp female voice came from afar.

Following that, a black giant eagle soared from a distance, extremely fast.

Looking closely, on the giant eagle, there was a young girl.

It was none other than Abigail who arrived just in time!

Chapter 1665 Black Mist

Abigail rode a black giant eagle, circling relentlessly above the heads of the crowd.

With a pair of indifferent eyes, she looked down from a high vantage point at the dense crowd below.

Thanks to Nestor's timely intervention, the recent poison fog only took down half of the people.

Of course, with her methods, taking down the remaining half wouldn't be a difficult task.

The Mystic Arts Order feared nothing more than the tactic of overwhelming numbers.

"Abigail?"

Looking at the girl riding the eagle in the sky, Dustin couldn't help but be a bit surprised.

Unexpectedly, the first to arrive was his own disciple.

"Uncle, are you okay?" Abigail asked from a distance.

"I'm fine, I can still hold on." Dustin responded with a smile.

As he spoke, he took out a pill and tossed it into his mouth.

He had been in constant combat, and it had taken a toll on both his energy and stamina. Fortunately, he always carried various pills with him, just enough to replenish his depleted energy.

"Little girl, who do you think you are? How dare you meddle in our affairs here?" Nestor looked up.

"Trying to trick me with words? Do you think I'm foolish?" Abigail snorted, "Old man, I'll say it again, gather your people and leave quickly, or I'll release a poison that will send every single one of you to the underworld!"

"Hmph! You're young, but your arrogance knows no bounds. Do you know who we are?" Nestor said coldly.

"Why should I care who you are? Keep blabbering, and I'll mute you with my poison!" Abigail warned.

"Arrogant!" Nestor was furious.

He raised his hand and slapped it forcefully into the air.

"Buzz—!"

A golden palm shadow instantly shot out, cutting through the sky, directly aiming for Abigail and her black giant eagle.

Just when it seemed it would hit its target, a "whoosh" sound came, and a white sword light sliced in from the side, fiercely cutting into the golden palm shadow.

"Bang!" A loud explosion.

The sword light and palm shadow erupted, turning into scattered light waves.

The one who made the move was, of course, Dustin.

"You sneaky old coot, trying a sneak attack? Shameless!"

Seeing the danger, Abigail immediately controlled the giant eagle, ascending once again, while pulling out a black ball and smashing it towards the ground, cursing, "I'll poison you all!"

The black ball landed with incredible speed, then with a "bang," it exploded on impact.

Instantly, a large amount of black mist surged out, like a ferocious flood, instantly covering an area of a hundred meters in radius, and it continued to expand.

Soldiers who came into contact with the black mist had their skin rapidly decaying and festering, with flesh falling off in chunks.

In just a few breaths, nothing but stark white bones remained.

Not only the flesh, even the clothes and armor were gradually corroded by the black mist.

Its formidable toxicity was truly chilling.

"Ah—!"

"My body? My body is melting!"

"Help me? Who will save me?!"

Wherever the black mist went, there were cries of misery and agony.

The armed soldiers, one by one, fell to the ground, writhing in pain.

This corrosive poison attack was harder to endure than severe torture, especially coupled with the horrifying visual impact, instilling fear in the hearts of those who witnessed it.

"Quick! Get away! Don't touch the black mist! Don't let it touch you at all!"

The surviving warriors, their faces pale, hurriedly distanced themselves from the poisonous fog, afraid of even a slightest touch.