An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
I wonder how Adam spanner is doing on his end🤔 he only brought 500 troops
Adam said he’s better in group battles so I kinda doubt he’d be on the losing side since some people did block their way to Dustin’s location. Should be a testament to his strength as one of Stonia’s War Gods.

Adam said he’s better in group battles so I kinda doubt he’d be on the losing side since some people did block their way to Dustin’s location. Should be a testament to his strength as one of Stonia’s War Gods.
Adam is more of strategist than a combatant, i hope his brilliance will be displayed in the next chapters. I'm here anticipating for more of the Spanner twins and Abigail...

How i wish that Victoria and Isabela was there during the black mist so they rot alive... I can't believe they died just like that. Its unfair.

I don't understand this again...my last reading was 1872 but some people are discussing beyond. Am I missing something? Also is there no update today?

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.
Any post today?

Will abigail die in Nate's hands? I think she needs to release that black phoenix within her and summon grandma Evelyn to get rid of this Nate. Hmm...

Looks like Abigail is a junior of Scarlet whose temperances are similar.
I think she is not gonna survive

Nakita nio lang si jolibee kaya kayo nag follow 😂😂😂 kala nio may libreng chicken joy dito ha
May binabasa akong ibang novel bago ko natagpuan tong story. Ang tagal kase ng updates nun kaya naghanap muna ako ng iba. Ayun nakita ko to sa FB. Bagot din ako nun kaya binasa ko Chapter 1. Napadpad ako dito kase may nag comment ng link ng Kijiji sa ibang site na pinagbabasahan ko. Di ako mapakali kaya nakisama nalang ako kase mas mabilis updates dito. Salamat nga pala lodi Jungal 🤣🤣🤣 Magpa jollibee ka pag naging hari si Dustin

Chapter 1671 Third Arrow

Abigail frowned deeply as she held her chest.

She was taken aback by the speed of the black arrow that narrowly missed her, despite her evasive manoeuvre.

Her grandmother's protective body armour saved her life.

The eighth strongest World-shaking List contender was extremely powerful.

"Impressive Phoenix bloodline, capable of blocking one of my arrows.

Somewhat interesting," said Director Nate Reynolds with a faint smile. "But, can you block the two upcoming arrows?" Nate made a gesture of bending his bow and arrow.

The black bow and arrows, fully made of astral energy (qi), slowly appeared in his hands.

"Nate had complete mastery over his astral energy.

He could shape it into any weapon he desired, eliminating the need for physical weapons. "Get ready for the second arrow!" Nate loosened his second finger, releasing the arrow with lightning speed towards Abigail. "Phoenix!" he exclaimed."

Angrily, Abigail yelled as her bloodline stirred. A black phoenix burst out of her body.

The phoenix had red eyes and was aflame, with winds powerful enough to move clouds between its wings. It collided with Nate's arrow.

The collision created a loud explosion and generated a wave of destruction that engulfed everything it touched.

Everything in its pathway - grass, trees, and rocks - broke into pieces due to the sheer force of the black wave.

Abigail made a muffled sound and was hurled a good dozen meters away by the wave, hitting the ground hard, and spitting out blood.

She didn't have the strength to stand up this time.

Nate had attained the rank of a Grand Master a long time ago, while Abigail had only recently achieved such a level. The difference in their abilities was too significant.

The two sides had a three-level difference, and there was no resistance. "Your choice to use the phoenix bloodline and block my second arrow forcefully was smart, but how will you stop my third arrow?" Nate's expression remained unchanged as he pulled back his bow.

He saw Abigail as a dead person already, but it was better to eliminate a problematic martial artist like her early on.

With no delay or sympathy, Nate shot his third arrow directly at Abigail, which bounced back out with a force that could destroy anything.

Abigail now sat on the ground, hopeless and paralyzed, unable to resist.

She didn't think she would die here. She wasn't prepared to confront a skilled and powerful fighter like Nate.

Abigail looked back at Dustin, who was fiercely battling and gave a sad smile. "Uncle, 'till we meet again," she said. "Aang...!"

Just as Abigail was about to die, a loud roar filled the air.

Suddenly, a divine golden dragon flew down from the sky and shielded Abigail right before her demise.

A loud sound was heard, and the black arrow burst into pieces in the sky.

The golden divine dragon vanished, exposing the entity within. It was a glowing sword in the air, shielding Abigail from attacks, emitting golden light.

Engraved on it were two red words revealing its name - Dragon Sparrow!

Abigail was amazed as she wondered how someone could block Nate's powerful attack with the Dragon Sparrow Sword.

Chapter 1672 Bladeheart’s Move: One of Three

"Dragon Sparrow Sword?!"Nate's pupils shrank as he witnessed the sword thrust out of nowhere. The smile on his face vanished, replaced by a serious expression.

The Dragon Sparrow Sword was the top-ranked sword worldwide, and its holder, Bladeheart Ronin, was the number one Swordsman in the world and is a Sword Sage (of god-like).

"Since you're here, Mr Bladeheart, why not reveal yourself?" Nate looked up and spoke loudly. His voice echoed far and wide.

Above the clouds, a man in white slowly descended and stood on a rock to face Nate. The man was Sword Sage Bladeheart Ronin.

When Bladeheart arrived, it was like a god had descended, and even though he didn't appear menacing, everyone paid attention. Dustin and Nestor Pierce, in the middle of a heated fight, even halted upon seeing him.

"Hey, Uncle Blade?"

Dustin was overjoyed at the sight of him.

The three top experts of the Rhys Family include Sword Sage Bladeheart, who is the strongest. Logan was also taught by Bladeheart himself.

Even though they didn't formally have a master-disciple relationship, they did practice the tradition.

Therefore, Abigail is considered Bladeheart's disciple's grandson.

"Why is this creature here?" Nestor frowned, looking displeased.

Bladeheart, the Sword Sage, ranked third on the World-shaking List.

His sword skills were unmatched, and no one had ever pierced through his defense. Even with the strength of both Nate and Nestor combined, they were no match for him.

"You came from so far away, welcome!" greeted Nate with a smile.

"Why are you picking on a girl, Nate? Are you brave enough to fight me? I will only strike with my sword three times. If you can block them, I will let you go," Bladeheart spoke calmly.

Hearing this, Nate's eyes twitched.

These words were the same words he told Abigail before.

He showed utter disdain, mixed with some teasing, while completely ignoring the person before him.

"Mr. Bladeheart, you may be called a Sword Sage and have great power, but I am not vain enough to believe that you can defeat me with only three sword moves. It's just too arrogant!" Nate said in a cold tone.

The World-shaking List may have placed them in different rankings, but everyone is capable to fight each other and the results can still be surprising. Don't you think?".

"Let's give it a shot then?" Bladeheart remained expressionless.

"Alright! I, Nate Reynolds, will witness the Sword Sage's top moves today!" Nate's eyes narrowed as he prepared himself.

"First move, Seven Killings. "Bladeheart didn't waste any time. He lifted his sword finger and the Dragon Sparrow Sword shot into the sky, soaring a hundred meters up before pointing down at Nate.

"Chop!" Bladeheart pressed down on his sword finger with force.

The Dragon Sparrow Sword burst into a blinding golden light and quickly took the form of a ten-meter long giant sword that flew straight towards Nate like a missile.

Nate reacted with surprise and immediately pulled out a black arrow from his bow to shoot it at the giant sword. The black arrow ruthlessly clashed with the golden sword, creating a loud bang.

The black arrow exploded loudly before the golden giant sword rushed toward Nate.

His face changed and he quickly activated his body's astral energy to create a sturdy shield over his head.

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard as the sword made impact.

The big sword slammed into Nate's shield, knocking him down. Nate was terrified.

The shield, which was supposed to be unbreakable, started to crack.

If the shield broke and the sword hit him, he would die instantly.

Adam is more of strategist than a combatant, i hope his brilliance will be displayed in the next chapters. I'm here anticipating for more of the Spanner twins and Abigail...

How i wish that Victoria and Isabela was there during the black mist so they rot alive... I can't believe they died just like that. Its unfai
Where are the people from West Locozia Palace??? :)))

Chapter 1672 Bladeheart’s Move: One of Three

"Dragon Sparrow Sword?!"Nate's pupils shrank as he witnessed the sword thrust out of nowhere. The smile on his face vanished, replaced by a serious expression.

The Dragon Sparrow Sword was the top-ranked sword worldwide, and its holder, Bladeheart Ronin, was the number one Swordsman in the world and is a Sword Sage (of god-like).

"Since you're here, Mr Bladeheart, why not reveal yourself?" Nate looked up and spoke loudly. His voice echoed far and wide.

Above the clouds, a man in white slowly descended and stood on a rock to face Nate. The man was Sword Sage Bladeheart Ronin.

When Bladeheart arrived, it was like a god had descended, and even though he didn't appear menacing, everyone paid attention. Dustin and Nestor Pierce, in the middle of a heated fight, even halted upon seeing him.

"Hey, Uncle Blade?"

Dustin was overjoyed at the sight of him.

The three top experts of the Rhys Family include Sword Sage Bladeheart, who is the strongest. Logan was also taught by Bladeheart himself.

Even though they didn't formally have a master-disciple relationship, they did practice the tradition.

Therefore, Abigail is considered Bladeheart's disciple's grandson.

"Why is this creature here?" Nestor frowned, looking displeased.

Bladeheart, the Sword Sage, ranked third on the World-shaking List.

His sword skills were unmatched, and no one had ever pierced through his defense. Even with the strength of both Nate and Nestor combined, they were no match for

him. "You came from so far away, welcome!" greeted Nate with a smile.

"Why are you picking on a girl, Nate? Are you brave enough to fight me? I will only strike with my sword three times. If you can block them, I will let you go," Bladeheart spoke calmly.

Hearing this, Nate's eyes twitched.

These words were the same words he told Abigail before.

He showed utter disdain, mixed with some teasing, while completely ignoring the person before him.

"Mr. Bladeheart, you may be called a Sword Sage and have great power, but I am not vain enough to believe that you can defeat me with only three swords. It's just too arrogant!" Nate said in a cold tone.

The World-shaking List may have placed them in different rankings, but everyone is capable to fight each other and the results can still be surprising. "Don't you think?

Let's give it a shot then?" Bladeheart remained expressionless.

"Alright! I, Nate Reynolds, will learn the Sword Sage's high skills today!" Nate's eyes narrowed as he prepared himself.

"First move, Seven Killings. "Bladeheart didn't waste any time. He lifted his sword finger and the Dragon Sparrow Sword shot into the sky, soaring a hundred meters up before pointing down at Nate.

"Chop!" Bladeheart pressed down on his sword finger with force.

He lifted his sword finger and the Dragon Sparrow Sword shot into the sky, soaring a hundred meters up before pointing down at Nate.

"Chop!" Bladeheart pressed down on his sword finger with force. The Dragon Sparrow Sword burst into a blinding golden light and quickly took the form of a ten-meter long giant sword that flew straight towards Nate like a missile.

Nate reacted with surprise and immediately pulled out a black arrow from his bow to shoot it at the giant sword. The black arrow ruthlessly clashed with the golden sword, creating a loud bang.

The black arrow exploded loudly before the golden giant sword rushed toward Nate.

His face changed and he quickly activated his body's astral energy to create a sturdy shield over his head.

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard as the sword made impact.

The big sword slammed into Nate's shield, knocking him down. Nate was terrified.

The shield, which was supposed to be unbreakable, started to crack.

If the shield broke and the sword hit him, he would die instantly.
I guess you should post 10-20 more chapters for us today to make difference between both translators 🫣