An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
Chapter 1672 Bladeheart’s Move: One of Three

"Dragon Sparrow Sword?!"Nate's pupils shrank as he witnessed the sword thrust out of nowhere. The smile on his face vanished, replaced by a serious expression.

The Dragon Sparrow Sword was the top-ranked sword worldwide, and its holder, Bladeheart Ronin, was the number one Swordsman in the world and is a Sword Sage (of god-like).

"Since you're here, Mr Bladeheart, why not reveal yourself?" Nate looked up and spoke loudly. His voice echoed far and wide.

Above the clouds, a man in white slowly descended and stood on a rock to face Nate. The man was Sword Sage Bladeheart Ronin.

When Bladeheart arrived, it was like a god had descended, and even though he didn't appear menacing, everyone paid attention. Dustin and Nestor Pierce, in the middle of a heated fight, even halted upon seeing him.

"Hey, Uncle Blade?"

Dustin was overjoyed at the sight of him.

The three top experts of the Rhys Family include Sword Sage Bladeheart, who is the strongest. Logan was also taught by Bladeheart himself.

Even though they didn't formally have a master-disciple relationship, they did practice the tradition.

Therefore, Abigail is considered Bladeheart's disciple's grandson.

"Why is this creature here?" Nestor frowned, looking displeased.

Bladeheart, the Sword Sage, ranked third on the World-shaking List.

His sword skills were unmatched, and no one had ever pierced through his defense. Even with the strength of both Nate and Nestor combined, they were no match for him.

"You came from so far away, welcome!" greeted Nate with a smile.

"Why are you picking on a girl, Nate? Are you brave enough to fight me? I will only strike with my sword three times. If you can block them, I will let you go," Bladeheart spoke calmly.

Hearing this, Nate's eyes twitched.

These words were the same words he told Abigail before.

He showed utter disdain, mixed with some teasing, while completely ignoring the person before him.

"Mr. Bladeheart, you may be called a Sword Sage and have great power, but I am not vain enough to believe that you can defeat me with only three sword moves. It's just too arrogant!" Nate said in a cold tone.

The World-shaking List may have placed them in different rankings, but everyone is capable to fight each other and the results can still be surprising. Don't you think?".

"Let's give it a shot then?" Bladeheart remained expressionless.

"Alright! I, Nate Reynolds, will witness the Sword Sage's top moves today!" Nate's eyes narrowed as he prepared himself.

"First move, Seven Killings. "Bladeheart didn't waste any time. He lifted his sword finger and the Dragon Sparrow Sword shot into the sky, soaring a hundred meters up before pointing down at Nate.

"Chop!" Bladeheart pressed down on his sword finger with force.

The Dragon Sparrow Sword burst into a blinding golden light and quickly took the form of a ten-meter long giant sword that flew straight towards Nate like a missile.

Nate reacted with surprise and immediately pulled out a black arrow from his bow to shoot it at the giant sword. The black arrow ruthlessly clashed with the golden sword, creating a loud bang.

The black arrow exploded loudly before the golden giant sword rushed toward Nate.

His face changed and he quickly activated his body's astral energy to create a sturdy shield over his head.

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard as the sword made impact.

The big sword slammed into Nate's shield, knocking him down. Nate was terrified.

The shield, which was supposed to be unbreakable, started to crack.

If the shield broke and the sword hit him, he would die instantly.
How the turn tables. This is the help Dustin and Abigail need.

Where are you reading this?
There are translators that post in advance with their own translation. I prefer waiting for Jungal2000 and Nazmul since they’re the ones that are fun to read. Now, Nazmul’s way behind so I’m in Jungal’s thread, either way I support both 🙂

Chapter 1661 Tacit Approval

In the midst of chaos, Bladeheart faced Billy's inquiry.

Meanwhile, a hundred miles east of Zenwood, Adam Spanner urgently led an elite force towards Zenwood.

Due to the sudden turn of events, he had only five hundred soldiers under his command.

Yet, these five hundred were his personal guards, formidable in combat, with many skilled martial artists among them.

Combined, they could easily stand their ground against a regular army of ten thousand.

"Faster! Speed up!"

"Increase the horsepower, make sure we reach Tranquil Sanctuary as soon as possible!"

Adam, sitting in his carriage, urged them on relentlessly, his expression tense.

This reaction surprised the two female officials sharing the carriage. The military lord was renowned for his unflappable demeanor, always calm and collected in the face of adversity.

What's happening today? Why the impatience?

What on earth has occurred?

"How is Scarlet? Any news?" Adam suddenly inquired.

"Miss was temporarily reassigned by the clan elders for a mission, and we can't reach her at the moment. However, we've left a message, and as soon as she returns, she can rush over to provide support," one of the female officials replied.

"A mission! It's just those old coots deliberately causing trouble!" Adam couldn't help but curse.

Sending Scarlet, the strongest combatant, away at such a critical moment was clearly a ploy to draw the tiger away from the mountain.

It was evident that if the Spanner family will stay silent, they tacitly approved of Logan's murder.

"Young Master, Master Dustin is bound to be fine. You don't need to worry too much," the official comforted.

"This matter is not so simple."

Adam said with a grave expression, "The entire Stonia City is in turmoil now. Even the forces behind the imperial authority have started to act. If I'm not mistaken, the bloodbath from ten years ago is about to repeat itself!"

"What? Is it that serious?" The two female officials were startled.

The bloodbath from ten years ago stirred up a storm in Stonia, a taboo that no one dared to mention even now.

They could hardly imagine how many lives would be lost if a similar incident occurred again.

"Elder Logan, elder Logan, you must hold on. I'll be there soon!"

Adam's brow furrowed deeply, his whole body tensed.

Ten years ago, he was still underage, powerless, and unable to assist Dustin. He could only watch the bloodshed unfold.

But now, it was different. He had the capability and the confidence to confront this unjust world alongside his brothers.

So, no matter what, even if he had to sacrifice his prestigious position, he would ensure Dustin's survival, just as Dustin had protected him years ago.

"Squeak!"

Just when Adam was anxiously awaiting, the leading vehicle in front suddenly screeched to a halt.

The following vehicles were forced to brake as well.

"What's going on? Why did we stop?!"

Adam immediately pulled out the walkie-talkie to inquire.

"Sir, there's a vehicle blocking the road ahead, and we can't get through," came the prompt response from the walkie-talkie.

"Blocking the road?"

Adam frowned, jumped out of the carriage, and indeed saw a large truck a hundred meters ahead, blocking the road.

On the truck stood a man wearing a faceless mask.

"Who are you? How dare you block my way?" Adam shouted loudly.

"God of War, this road is off-limits ahead. You better turn back," the masked man said calmly.

"And what if I don't?" Adam's eyes flashed with hostility.

"If the God of War refuses to heed advice, then don't blame us for being impolite," the masked man replied.

"Hmph! Let's see if you can stop me!" Adam waved his hand and roared, "Attack!"

In this critical situation, he would show no mercy to anyone obstructing his path, regardless of their identity.

Chapter 1662 Hurry to Tranquil

"Kill!"

Five hundred elite soldiers jumped off the trucks and charged forward.

At that moment, the cargo truck's side compartments opened, revealing a multitude of people inside.

These individuals were clad in black martial attire, wore featureless masks, held steel knives, and exuded a formidable aura—clearly, they were martial arts experts.

"Attack!"

The masked man on the truck's roof swung a long knife, and without hesitation, the warriors inside the compartment immediately rushed into the fray.

Two groups of fighters quickly engaged in a fierce battle.

Adam Spanner's forces were more numerous and well-trained, displaying a formidable combination of offense and defense.

As for the masked assassins, their combat prowess was also impressive. Grouped in fives, they not only had seamless cooperation but also fought fiercely.

For a moment, the two sides were evenly matched.

"Martial Bureau?"

Adam carefully examined the situation and soon discerned the truth.

It was evident that these masked assassins were carefully selected martial artists.

If they were from martial sects, their coordination in battle would not be so uniform.

Only warriors trained rigorously by the authorities could achieve such a level of synchronization.

Looking across all of Stonia, the only organization with this strength and motivation would be the Martial Bureau.

If even the formidable Martial Bureau was mobilized, it seemed that the situation was more serious than he had anticipated.

Meanwhile, five hundred miles away.

In a remote mountainous area.

Scarlet Spanner led an elite team on a mission to eliminate bandits.

They expected some resistance, but as soon as the bandits saw the regular army, they scattered like mice in front of a cat, abandoning their stronghold and fleeing.

There was not even a semblance of decent resistance.

Scarlet suffered no casualties, effortlessly completing the mission.

"My lord, the bandits have fled at the mere sight of us. We have successfully captured the stronghold and are currently tallying the spoils of victory," reported the female commander.

Standing on the wooden walls of the stronghold, Scarlet furrowed her delicate brows, her face devoid of any joy.

"My lord, what's wrong?" female commander asked curiously.

"Something doesn't feel right," Scarlet said thoughtfully. "Everything has gone too smoothly; it doesn't seem like a bandit extermination."

"My lord, perhaps these bandits heard of your reputation and were so frightened that they lost all courage, choosing not to resist," female commander suggested.

"Before we arrived, we blocked all communication devices, and our identities have not been revealed. How would these bandits know?" Scarlet countered.

"Well, it does seem a bit strange," female commander nodded in agreement.

Fleeing without a fight, compared to the ruthless bandits they encountered in the past, was indeed quite different.

Moreover, with such a lack of courage, how could they carry out blood-soaked banditry?

"Open the communication devices and inquire with the elders about what's going on," Scarlet instructed.

"Yes!"

Female commander immediately complied and started the communication equipment.

However, as soon as the communication devices were activated, an urgent message came through.

"Logan is in danger, hurry to Tranquil Sanctuary!"

Seeing the message, Scarlet's expression changed instantly. She quickly ordered, "Immediately assemble the troops and head to Tranquil Sanctuary at the fastest speed!"

"Wait!"

At this moment, an overseer suddenly spoke out, accusing, "My lord, our mission is to exterminate bandits. The bandits have fled, and our duty is to pursue, not deviate from our post!"

"What I do is none of your concern. Get lost!" Scarlet's face turned cold.

"My lord! This is an order from the elders. If you dare to disobey, I'll report back and have you implicated!" the overseer threatened sternly.

To this, Scarlet made no unnecessary remarks. She raised her hand, drew her sword, and beheaded the overseer in public.

Then, she swiftly left with her troops.
Scarlet my loves!!! Less talking, more slicing!!!…🥰🥰🥰 🤣🤣🤣

Chapter 1668 Little Black

Glancing back, Dustin saw that Nestor and the others were still struggling in the white mist, unable to discern their direction.

"Be careful!" At this moment, Dustin's expression suddenly changed. He immediately stood in front of Abigail.

True energy surged from his entire body, forming a Black Tortoise Shield on the surface of his body.

"Whoosh!"

The next second, a black arrow cut through the air, penetrating the body of the giant eagle with the speed of lightning. It continued its momentum and crashed into the Black Tortoise Shield.

"Boom!"

A loud noise.

The Black Tortoise Shield burst instantly, and the powerful impact directly sent Dustin and Abigail flying.

The giant eagle, pierced through the chest by the arrow, didn't even have the chance to scream before it fell from the high altitude and died on the spot.

"Little Black!"

Abigail exclaimed in shock.

This giant eagle was not only the ride of the Mystic Arts Order's Grand Sorceress but also an heirloom left by her mother. She cherished it greatly and even considered it a friend. She never expected it would die like this today.

"Whoosh!"

Accompanied by a breaking sound through the air, the second black arrow shot out from the woods, aiming straight at Dustin and Abigail who were still in the air.

This arrow was even faster and more ferocious, containing the power to destroy the heavens and earth within it.

As the arrow passed through, even the space itself seemed to distort.

"Sky Sword!"

Dustin pointed forward, and the Sky Sword on his back unsheathed instantly. It turned into a black light and collided heavily with the arrow.

"Boom!"

Another loud noise.

The black arrow exploded, and Dustin's Sky Sword was forcefully sent flying dozens of meters away, spinning in the air.

"Such formidable strength!" Dustin's face turned solemn.

His Sky Sword was invincible and could easily break through anything it encountered in the past. However, today, it was shot back by an arrow and almost lost control.

The strength of the person shooting the arrows was truly unfathomable!

"Who dares to shoot in secret? Show yourself!" Dustin shouted towards the distant mountain forest.

"Hahaha..."

Accompanied by laughter.

A middle-aged man dressed in luxurious clothes, with a slender figure, suddenly soared into the air and landed steadily on a large tree leaf.

His body floated with the wind, as light as a feather.

There was no aura leaked from his entire body, as if he and the world had become one. It was impossible to tell the reality from the illusion.

"Just an animal, killed just like that." The man in luxurious clothes spoke indifferently.

"You dare to kill my Little Black! I will make you pay with your life!"

Abigail gritted her teeth, her face full of anger.

"Just a beast, killing it is nothing." The man in luxurious clothes said casually.

"You killed my Little Black, I want your life!"

Abigail roared, about to rush forward for revenge, but Dustin extended his hand to stop her. "Don't be impulsive! This person is not simple!"

"Hehehe... Young Master Rhys, after ten years, we meet again." The man in luxurious clothes smiled and said.

"Who are you?" Dustin asked in a deep voice.

"I am surnamed Reynolds, named Nate." The man in luxurious clothes cupped his hands.

"Are you Nate Reynolds?!" Dustin's pupils contracted, his face becoming even more serious.

Nate, a Grandmaster powerhouse, and the current Chief of the Martial Law Bureau.

Ranked eighth on the Earthshaking List!
Isn't this nate raynolds(leader of martial art bureau )the same person who was present when distin killed ronald reeds the grandmaster and leader of balermo alliance....remember.....so why is he acting like he met Dustin after 10 year.........

Isn't this nate raynolds(leader of martial art bureau )the same person who was present when distin killed ronald reeds the grandmaster and leader of balermo alliance....remember.....so why is he acting like he met Dustin after 10 year.........
No, if I remember correctly that was his deputy, the one that got shot by the Booger…😁

Nope, different person.. He never appeared before this chapter but was mentioned by deputy of bureau to be severely injured 10 yrs ago..

What show is this
Manhwa boss try mo complete episode na sya . highly recommend meron narin syang anime adaptation this coming winter. ewan ko kung kelan exact wala naman kasi winter sa pinas hahaha. pero wag mo parin kaming pabayaan dito pag binasa mo yan. hahahaha

1. Expect some big changes in the Earth shattering list !

2. Power ranking of magical weapons (swords and other weapons) will be revealed.

3. Ranking of all young talents (prodigies lesser than 30 yrs) from Dustin to Adam Spanner & Jade faced God of war will be revealed.

I have seen a lot of people questing in the thread, how this Montgomery God of war will die in this battle !!

Just a small spoil - Jade faced God of War will not die in this battle.

1. Expect some big changes in the Earth shattering list !

2. Power ranking of magical weapons (swords and other weapons) will be revealed.

3. Ranking of all young talents (prodigies lesser than 30 yrs) from Dustin to Adam Spanner & Jade faced God of war will be revealed.

I have seen a lot of people questing in the thread, how this Montgomery God of war will die in this battle !!

Just a small spoil - Jade faced God of War will not die in this battle.
Edi wow

I have found the pic revealing full face of Gabrielle Whitlock - No.1 in the beauty Index

Click the pic to see in good resolution!

Attachments

• D01A356D-D383-4009-8D00-88EADD2338F2.jpeg
    D01A356D-D383-4009-8D00-88EADD2338F2.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
I have found the pic revealing full face of Gabrielle Whitlock - No.1 in the beauty Index

Click the pic to see in good resolution!
This is AI.. not something real

What do u think Gabrielle looks like? Send photos of the top lister in your own Beauty Index.. (No nudes, okay?)
I think looks like this. What do you say?

Attachments

• Gabrielle.jpeg
    Gabrielle.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 30
Nope, different person.. He never appeared before this chapter but was mentioned by deputy of bureau to be severely injured 10 yrs ago..
In present list Gregory must be in top 3 most powerful .
They should mention the world shaking list of 10years ago........

In present list Gregory must be in top 3 most powerful .
They should mention the world shaking list of 10years ago........
I think he possessed the most powerful weapon if there will be a top ten of most powerful weapons, I will place his booger to the top.

+1 vote from me. Who is this?
Don't know. Seen in youtube shorts video. Some say her name emily yoo and some say AI generated pic but looks very real and beautiful