An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
Adam is more of strategist than a combatant, i hope his brilliance will be displayed in the next chapters. I'm here anticipating for more of the Spanner twins and Abigail...

How i wish that Victoria and Isabela was there during the black mist so they rot alive... I can't believe they died just like that. Its unfair.
I was also hoping they could have broken limbs before dying 😂

Chapter 1672 Bladeheart’s Move: One of Three

"Dragon Sparrow Sword?!"Nate's pupils shrank as he witnessed the sword thrust out of nowhere. The smile on his face vanished, replaced by a serious expression.

The Dragon Sparrow Sword was the top-ranked sword worldwide, and its holder, Bladeheart Ronin, was the number one Swordsman in the world and is a Sword Sage (of god-like).

"Since you're here, Mr Bladeheart, why not reveal yourself?" Nate looked up and spoke loudly. His voice echoed far and wide.

Above the clouds, a man in white slowly descended and stood on a rock to face Nate. The man was Sword Sage Bladeheart Ronin.

When Bladeheart arrived, it was like a god had descended, and even though he didn't appear menacing, everyone paid attention. Dustin and Nestor Pierce, in the middle of a heated fight, even halted upon seeing him.

"Hey, Uncle Blade?"

Dustin was overjoyed at the sight of him.

The three top experts of the Rhys Family include Sword Sage Bladeheart, who is the strongest. Logan was also taught by Bladeheart himself.

Even though they didn't formally have a master-disciple relationship, they did practice the tradition.

Therefore, Abigail is considered Bladeheart's disciple's grandson.

"Why is this creature here?" Nestor frowned, looking displeased.

Bladeheart, the Sword Sage, ranked third on the World-shaking List.

His sword skills were unmatched, and no one had ever pierced through his defense. Even with the strength of both Nate and Nestor combined, they were no match for him.

"You came from so far away, welcome!" greeted Nate with a smile.

"Why are you picking on a girl, Nate? Are you brave enough to fight me? I will only strike with my sword three times. If you can block them, I will let you go," Bladeheart spoke calmly.

Hearing this, Nate's eyes twitched.

These words were the same words he told Abigail before.

He showed utter disdain, mixed with some teasing, while completely ignoring the person before him.

"Mr. Bladeheart, you may be called a Sword Sage and have great power, but I am not vain enough to believe that you can defeat me with only three sword moves. It's just too arrogant!" Nate said in a cold tone.

The World-shaking List may have placed them in different rankings, but everyone is capable to fight each other and the results can still be surprising. Don't you think?".

"Let's give it a shot then?" Bladeheart remained expressionless.

"Alright! I, Nate Reynolds, will witness the Sword Sage's top moves today!" Nate's eyes narrowed as he prepared himself.

"First move, Seven Killings. "Bladeheart didn't waste any time. He lifted his sword finger and the Dragon Sparrow Sword shot into the sky, soaring a hundred meters up before pointing down at Nate.

"Chop!" Bladeheart pressed down on his sword finger with force.

The Dragon Sparrow Sword burst into a blinding golden light and quickly took the form of a ten-meter long giant sword that flew straight towards Nate like a missile.

Nate reacted with surprise and immediately pulled out a black arrow from his bow to shoot it at the giant sword. The black arrow ruthlessly clashed with the golden sword, creating a loud bang.

The black arrow exploded loudly before the golden giant sword rushed toward Nate.

His face changed and he quickly activated his body's astral energy to create a sturdy shield over his head.

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard as the sword made impact.

The big sword slammed into Nate's shield, knocking him down. Nate was terrified.

The shield, which was supposed to be unbreakable, started to crack.

If the shield broke and the sword hit him, he would die instantly.
You post 10 chapters tomorrow or beg for mercy, maybe i will spare your life

Reading fron The Kingdom of Lesotho 🇱🇸

Chapter 1672 Bladeheart’s Move: One of Three

"Dragon Sparrow Sword?!"Nate's pupils shrank as he witnessed the sword thrust out of nowhere. The smile on his face vanished, replaced by a serious expression.

The Dragon Sparrow Sword was the top-ranked sword worldwide, and its holder, Bladeheart Ronin, was the number one Swordsman in the world and is a Sword Sage (of god-like).

"Since you're here, Mr Bladeheart, why not reveal yourself?" Nate looked up and spoke loudly. His voice echoed far and wide.

Above the clouds, a man in white slowly descended and stood on a rock to face Nate. The man was Sword Sage Bladeheart Ronin.

When Bladeheart arrived, it was like a god had descended, and even though he didn't appear menacing, everyone paid attention. Dustin and Nestor Pierce, in the middle of a heated fight, even halted upon seeing him.

"Hey, Uncle Blade?"

Dustin was overjoyed at the sight of him.

The three top experts of the Rhys Family include Sword Sage Bladeheart, who is the strongest. Logan was also taught by Bladeheart himself.

Even though they didn't formally have a master-disciple relationship, they did practice the tradition.

Therefore, Abigail is considered Bladeheart's disciple's grandson.

"Why is this creature here?" Nestor frowned, looking displeased.

Bladeheart, the Sword Sage, ranked third on the World-shaking List.

His sword skills were unmatched, and no one had ever pierced through his defense. Even with the strength of both Nate and Nestor combined, they were no match for him.

"You came from so far away, welcome!" greeted Nate with a smile.

"Why are you picking on a girl, Nate? Are you brave enough to fight me? I will only strike with my sword three times. If you can block them, I will let you go," Bladeheart spoke calmly.

Hearing this, Nate's eyes twitched.

These words were the same words he told Abigail before.

He showed utter disdain, mixed with some teasing, while completely ignoring the person before him.

"Mr. Bladeheart, you may be called a Sword Sage and have great power, but I am not vain enough to believe that you can defeat me with only three sword moves. It's just too arrogant!" Nate said in a cold tone.

The World-shaking List may have placed them in different rankings, but everyone is capable to fight each other and the results can still be surprising. Don't you think?".

"Let's give it a shot then?" Bladeheart remained expressionless.

"Alright! I, Nate Reynolds, will witness the Sword Sage's top moves today!" Nate's eyes narrowed as he prepared himself.

"First move, Seven Killings. "Bladeheart didn't waste any time. He lifted his sword finger and the Dragon Sparrow Sword shot into the sky, soaring a hundred meters up before pointing down at Nate.

"Chop!" Bladeheart pressed down on his sword finger with force.

The Dragon Sparrow Sword burst into a blinding golden light and quickly took the form of a ten-meter long giant sword that flew straight towards Nate like a missile.

Nate reacted with surprise and immediately pulled out a black arrow from his bow to shoot it at the giant sword. The black arrow ruthlessly clashed with the golden sword, creating a loud bang.

The black arrow exploded loudly before the golden giant sword rushed toward Nate.

His face changed and he quickly activated his body's astral energy to create a sturdy shield over his head.

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard as the sword made impact.

The big sword slammed into Nate's shield, knocking him down. Nate was terrified.

The shield, which was supposed to be unbreakable, started to crack.

If the shield broke and the sword hit him, he would die instantly.
Jungal2000 I hope no negative casualty from your next post? As i do not like the angle this story is tilting to

Isn't this nate raynolds(leader of martial art bureau )the same person who was present when distin killed ronald reeds the grandmaster and leader of balermo alliance....remember.....so why is he acting like he met Dustin after 10 year.........
No that person is different and nate is different nate is leader and tgat person was just an higher officiwl thats it

Grandmaster Jungal2000,are you still in the weekend? Please we know our time differs,so please give us something to read coz it was tough making it through the weekend with nothing new to read,Please we your kirin gang members are waiting

1. Expect some big changes in the Earth shattering list !

2. Power ranking of magical weapons (swords and other weapons) will be revealed.

3. Ranking of all young talents (prodigies lesser than 30 yrs) from Dustin to Adam Spanner & Jade faced God of war will be revealed.

I have seen a lot of people questing in the thread, how this Montgomery God of war will die in this battle !!

Just a small spoil - Jade faced God of War will not die in this battle.
So Dustin ignored killing this moron?

The suspense is killing me already
Dont be.. Abigail is dead.. Dustin went on a weekend break with me to have a good walk, a good coffee and talk about life. Abigail likes to work on weekends so she is dead by now for sure.

Chapter 1671 Hopeless Abigail

"How did this happen?"

Abigail clutched her chest, furrowing her brows.

That arrow just now was too fast. Although she tried to dodge, she never expected that the black arrow could actually change direction at such a high speed.

Caught off guard, the arrow pierced through her chest directly.

If it weren't for the protective armor her grandmother gave her, that arrow would have been enough to take her life!

The eighth-ranked powerhouse on the World-shaking List is truly incredibly strong.

"Indeed worthy of having phoenix bloodline, being able to withstand my arrow, quite interesting."

Nate smiled faintly, "But there are still two arrows left, let's see how you defend against them?"

As he spoke, Nate once again took the stance of bending the bow and setting the arrow.

The black bow and arrow just appered in his hands, completely made entirely from astral energy.

Clearly, Nate's control over his astral energy had reached an extraordinary level.

He didn't need any weapons, as long as he wanted, he could create countless weapons with his energy.

"Next, the second arrow!"

Nate released the tension on his two fingers, and the arrow, propelled by the taut bowstring, shot out like a black lightning, once again aimed at Abigail.

"Phoenix!" Abigail shouted angrily as the bloodline within her started to surge. A black phoenix burst out of her body, colliding head-on with Nate's arrow.

The black phoenix had crimson eyes and was engulfed in flames. With each flap of its wings, wind swept through the surroundings with a commanding aura.

"Boom!"

A loud explosion echoed.

The black arrow and the black phoenix collided, creating a surging wave of black energy.

Wherever the wave passed, everything crumbled and was destroyed.

Plants and rocks alike couldn't withstand the wave, turning into dust.

Abigail groaned, being thrown back more than ten meters by the energy wave and heavily landing on the ground, coughing up a mouthful of blood.

This time, she didn't even have the strength to stand up.

The gap in strength between the two sides was too great. She had just entered the Grandmaster realm while Nate had long reached the Grandmaster's pinnacle (Supreme).

There was a three-level difference between them, leaving her completely defenseless.

"Using the phoenix bloodline to forcefully block my second arrow was a wise choice, but how will you defend against the third arrow?"

Nate remained expressionless as he continued to bend the bow and set the arrow.

In his eyes, Abigail was already a dead person. Although it was a bit of a pity, warriors who didn't obey rules were better off killed early on to prevent future troubles.

"Swish!"

Without hesitation, without mercy.

Nate shot forth his third arrow, carrying the power to destroy heaven and earth, crashing towards Abigail.

Abigail felt hopeless, sitting paralyzed on the ground, devoid of any strength to resist.

She never imagined she would die like this after going through so many hardships and dangers, finally ascending to the peak.

She didn't expect that as soon as she appeared, she would encounter a top-notch expert like Nate.

She felt so unwilling!

Abigail turned her head and looked towards Dustin, who was engaged in a fierce battle. A sorrowful smile appeared on her lips. "Uncle, see you in the next life."

"Roar!"

Just as Abigail was about to face death, a dragon roar sounded from above her head.

A golden divine dragon suddenly swooped down from the sky, blocking in front of Abigail at the critical moment.

"Boom!"

A loud explosion resounded.

The black sword shot out by Nate instantly exploded.

The golden divine dragon also dissipated, revealing its true form inside.

It was a golden sword radiating with brilliance. The sword stood upright in a vertical manner, like a shield, protecting Abigail behind it, neutralizing all attacks.

Carved on the sword's body were two big red names - Dragon Sparrow!

"I... I didn't die?"

Abigail was both astonished and delighted, her attention quickly drawn to the Dragon Sparrow sword in front of her.

Who on earth is this person who can use a sword to block Nate's full-force attack?

Chapter 1672 The Dragon Sparrow Sword

"The Dragon Sparrow Sword?!"

Nate's eyes widened as he saw a sword materialize out of thin air.

The smile on his face disappeared, replaced with a serious expression.

The Dragon Sparrow Sword is the most powerful sword in the world, and it belongs to the number one swordsman and sword sage (of god-like), Bladeheart Ronnin!

"Since Mr Bladeheart is here, why not come out and show yourself?" Nate called out, his voice echoing in the surroundings.

And just as he finished speaking, a man in white slowly descended from the sky and stood on a rock, facing Nate from a distance.

It was Bladeheart, the Sword Sage.

Bladeheart looked like a graceful fairy as he landed, capturing the attention of everyone present.

Even Dustin and Nestor, who were in the midst of their battle, couldn't help but pause and look at him.

"Uncle Blade!" Dustin exclaimed with joy when he saw Bladeheart.

Bladeheart was the strongest among the three top experts of the Rhys family, and he had taught Dustin his incredible swordsmanship.

Even though they didn't have a formal master-disciple relationship, they certainly had a close bond.

In a way, Abigail could also be considered Bladeheart's granddaughter.

"Why is this scary person here?" Nestor frowned, looking displeased.

Bladeheart, the Sword Sage, was ranked third on the World-shaking List, and his sword skills were unmatched.

No one had ever been able to withstand three strikes from Bladeheart's sword.

Even if Bladeheart teamed up with Nate, it would be impossible to defeat him.

"Nate, you're already quite old, so why are you picking on a little girl? Have the courage to face me in a spar? I'll only use three strikes. If you can withstand them, I'll spare your life," Bladeheart said calmly.

These words made Nate's eyes twitch.

Bladeheart was saying the exact same things that Nate had said to Abigail earlier.

It was pure arrogance and mockery, as if they were not worthy opponents.

"Mr Bladeheart, although you are known as the Sword Sage and have great strength, I too have a reputation. It is arrogant of you to think that three strikes can defeat me!" Nate said coldly.

As world-renowned experts, even though there was a difference in their rankings, it didn't mean they were incapable of fighting each other.

"Don't want to agree? Then let's give it a try," Bladeheart said expressionlessly.

"Okay! Today, I, Nate, will experience the skills of the Sword Sage!" Nate's expression turned cold as he gathered his strength.

"The First Strike, Seven Kills."

Without any hesitation, Bladeheart flicked his finger upwards.

The Dragon Sparrow Sword soared into the sky, reaching a height of a hundred meters, and then pointed directly at Nate on the ground.

"Slash!"

Bladeheart forcefully pressed his finger down.

The Dragon Sparrow Sword burst into a brilliant golden light, rapidly expanding into a ten-meter-long golden giant sword.

The giant sword, like a missile, descended towards Nate with great force.

"Hmm?"

Nate's eyes widened, and he quickly shot a black arrow.

The black arrow collided with the golden giant sword, but it exploded upon impact, while the giant sword continued its descent, aiming directly at Nate.

Nate's face changed, and he immediately activated his energy to create a strong protective shield above his head.

"Bang!"

A loud crash was heard.

The golden giant sword struck the protective shield, sending Nate flying into the ground.

The once unbreakable shield started to crack.

Nate became alarmed.

If the shield shattered and this sword struck him, wouldn't he be killed on the spot?

Chapter 1673: Clash of Swords

"Ahhh!"

Feeling the looming threat of death, Nate couldn't help but let out an angry roar.

Energy surged within him like a tidal wave, constantly strengthening his defenses and mending the cracks that formed on them.

However, the power of the golden greatsword intensified. New cracks were popping up quicker than the ones getting healed.

Nate felt as though he was bearing the weight of an entire mountain. If he couldn't withstand this pressure, he would be crushed to dust.

It was only now that he truly realized the terrifying strength of the swordsman, Bladeheart.

"Yin and Yang, Cosmic Power!" Seeing that his defenses were failing, Nate, driven by desperation, drew upon a mysterious technique powered by his life essence.

He stomped the ground hard, and a vortex appeared on the surface of his protective shield, absorbing the terrifying force of the descending golden greatsword.

When the vortex had absorbed its fill of energy, glowing brightly, Nate gritted his teeth, thrusting upwards and yelling, "Break!"

"Buzz~!"

The golden greatsword quivered and then, with a loud bang, shattered into countless points of light, fading away.

Its true form, the Dragon Sparrow Sword, flew back, hovering in front of Bladeheart.

"Pant...pant..."

Having barely fended off the Dragon Sparrow Sword, Nate was winded. He was panting heavily, drenched in sweat, his legs weak.

That attack had been terrifying.

If he hadn't used the mysterious technique to absorb and then repel the sword's energy, he doubted he could've withstood it.

"Is that all you've got? I was just warming up," Bladeheart said, his face expressionless. With a casual flick of his wrist, he announced, "Second Strike, Army Breaker."

"Buzz~!"

The Dragon Sparrow Sword emitted a gentle hum, bursting into a brilliant golden light.

The light rapidly took shape, morphing into a roaring golden dragon. With majestic force, the dragon lunged at Nate, its claws outstretched.

"Yin and Yang, Cosmic Powers!"

Nate, taken aback, once again drew upon his mysterious technique, hoping to absorb the dragon's power and reflect it back.

But this time was different.

As the golden dragon collided, Nate's protective shield shattered like glass, offering no resistance. The energy vortex he'd created only absorbed a fraction of the dragon's power before it too collapsed with a bang.

"What?!"

Panicking, Nate crossed his arms defensively, attempting to resist the force with his own body.

"Boom!"

In the wake of the dragon's impact, Nate was sent flying, crashing into a rock a hundred meters away. The once-solid rock now bore a human-shaped crater.

In the pit lay Nate, pale and bleeding, a pitiable sight.

"Well done!"

Abigail cheered, hardly containing her excitement.

She never imagined that the once-arrogant Nate would be so easily defeated. Just who was this Mr Bladeheart in front of her?

"This is bad!"

From a distance, Nestor's face turned ashen.

Compared to a decade ago, Bladeheart's skill had clearly ascended to another level. The chief of their Martial Law Bureau couldn't even withstand two of his attacks. The gap in their abilities wasn't slight.

"Next, the Third Sword, Greedy Wolf."

Bladeheart stood calmly, once again beckoning with his sword.

The Dragon Sparrow Sword rose into the air, exuding an even more overwhelming aura. The sky darkened, and the winds howled. It felt as if even the air had solidified.

All around, debris and fallen leaves rose into the air, resonating with the energy of the sword.

Chapter 1674: Gathering of Legends

Even before the sword was fully drawn, its devastating force was palpable.

This particular strike was evidently more ferocious and terrifying than the previous two.

Fear gripped Nate so intensely that he shuddered, goosebumps covering his skin. Deep within, a dread of impending death emerged.

"Why are you all hiding? Come out and help!" Nate roared desperately, his voice echoing across the mountains.

Immediately following his outcry, a blue silhouette launched into the air from the south, rapidly approaching. Concurrently, from the north, a black shadow leapt from the forest, transforming into a black mist.

As they neared, onlookers recognized the blue figure as a handsome middle-aged man. He held a sword, his face set in an icy expression. His very presence emitted a chilling aura, causing frost to form on the flora around him. The ground he touched turned into an icy terrain, warning others to maintain distance.

The black shadow was more elusive. Surrounded by a shape-shifting mist, it was impossible to determine even their gender.

"Isn't that Cielo Frio, the lord of the Frost City? Why is he here?"

"What? master Cielo? The seventh-ranked powerhouse on the World-shaking List?"

"And if I'm not mistaken, the figure inside that black mist should be the leader of the Black List, the ninth-ranked Gravis 'Old Ghost' Darkmore !"

"It started with Nestor, the Imperial Eunuch, followed by the Head of the Martial Law Bureau, Nate, then Sword Sage Bladeheart, and now both Cielo and the Old Ghost have arrived. This is truly a clash of titans!"

"Seeing so many legendary figures at once, it feels surreal!"

The appearance of Cielo and the Old Ghost created a significant stir. To meet even one person from the World-shaking List was a rare fortune. Witnessing so many now was dreamlike.

Cielo, holding his sword, spoke in a voice as cold as ice, "I, Cielo of Frost City, have come to challenge the Sword Sage."

"Hehehe... I've long heard of the Sword Sage's reputation. I wish to witness it myself," the eerie voice of the Old Ghost echoed from within the black mist.

"So, both of you have come for me?" Bladeheart inquired, his face showing no emotion.

"We're just taking precautions," the Old Ghost replied slyly. "Having the Sword Sage here fits our agenda. It'd be quite an accomplishment to keep you here forever."

"Do you think you can contain me?" Bladeheart asked with a smirk.

"Why not give it a try? We might succeed," the Old Ghost teased.

"Alright, let's settle this then. Follow me if you dare."

With a light step, Bladeheart soared, heading directly to the mountain's summit. They needed a secluded place to unleash their full might without endangering the innocent.

"Lord Cielo, since you're the strongest, why not lead?" the Old Ghost prodded.

With a grunt, Cielo shot up, chasing Bladeheart with a speed reminiscent of an arrow released from its bow.

"Lord Nate, are you alright? Can you still fight?" The Old Ghost turned his attention back to Nate.

"I'm not dead yet."

Nate consumed a pill to stabilize himself, then immediately followed towards the summit. He was well aware that none of them could defeat Bladeheart in a one-on-one duel. They had to combine forces to stand a chance.

"Lord Nate, I'll assist you!" The Old Ghost, ever vigilant, transformed into mist, leisurely tailing Nate.

Once they all reached the top, a historic battle commenced.

Chapter 1675: Abigail's Own Decision

Bladeheart led three of the world-renowned martial artists to the mountain summit for a decisive battle.

At the mountain's base, Dustin remained the target of many adversaries. However, compared to the earlier intense scrutiny from Nate, Dustin now felt considerably less pressure.

"Abigail, quickly, take this pill."

Seizing an opportunity, Dustin retreated to the injured Abigail and handed her a healing elixir.

Without hesitation, Abigail swallowed it. Her previously pale complexion turned rosy at a visibly fast pace. Although she wasn't fully healed, her condition was stabilized.

"Uncle, who was that Mr Bladeheart? He seems incredibly powerful," Abigail curiously inquired.

"He's the Sword Sage of the West Lucozia, Bladeheart Ronnin," Dustin explained.

"Sword Sage Bladeheart?" Abigail's eyes widened in astonishment and delight. Despite her short time in the martial world, she had heard of Bladeheart's reputation—a figure even her grandmother respected deeply. Bladeheart's unmatched swordsmanship was renowned; no one in history could compare.

"That explains his impressive aura," Abigail realized.

"Don't celebrate just yet. Cielo, Nate, and that Old Ghost are all top-ranked fighters. Bladeheart will have a tough fight ahead. As for us, we're not out of danger yet."

Dustin, focusing on the approaching Nestor, whispered, "Abigail, you've just been injured. You shouldn’t fight anymore. I'll hold them off; you should escape. Do not engage in the battle!"

"Uncle! Do you see me as a burden? How could I leave you behind?" Abigail protested, "Besides, I still have strength left. If it comes to a fight, I can help share the load."

"I can't let you take that risk," Dustin said with a furrowed brow, filled with guilt over her earlier injury.

"Uncle, it's my life. Let me decide," Abigail retorted defiantly. "Remember, I'm the Grand Sorceress of the Mystic Arts Order. I'm more than capable. Do you think I'm that easy to kill?"

Before Dustin could respond, Nestor, leading a large army, surrounded them.

"Little Prince, rather than worrying about others, you should think about your own escape," Nestor taunted with a smirk.

"Escape? Hmph!" Dustin scoffed, "Did I ever mention fleeing? Today, between us, only one will survive."

"Oh? You think you can win? Or are you hoping Bladeheart will save you?" Nestor glanced towards the mountain top, suggesting, "Even the renowned Sword Sage might find it hard against three top fighters, don't you think?"

"If I want to kill you, I don't need Bladeheart's help. If you're brave enough, face me fairly." Dustin paused, then smirked, "Oh, I almost forgot. You don't have the guts. You're not even a real man; you're nothing more than a neutered dog."

Abigail couldn't help but burst into laughter, while others looked on in disbelief. Dustin, despite facing imminent danger, still dared to mock Nestor so openly.

Infuriated by the insult, Nestor's smile faded, replaced by a chilling glare, "Dustin, provoking me will only ensure a more painful end for you."

"Really? Let's see if you've got what it takes." With no more words, Dustin lunged forward, initiating the confrontation.

Last edited:
Chapter 1676: Evenly Matched Battle

As they approached, a flick of the wrist sent the Sky Sword into a furious dance, casting a myriad of blade shadows at Nestor.

"Fierce Golden Guardian!" With a loud shout, Nestor unleashed a brilliant golden aura from within, which quickly formed into a giant golden protector that stood three stories tall, shielding him like armor.

The ceaseless onslaught of blade shadows struck the golden figure, creating sparks as if hitting a steel wall. No damage was dealt.

"Hmph! You can’t even breach my defense, how will you defeat me?" Nestor stood tall, exuding dominance.

Without uttering a word, Dustin relentlessly pressed on with his attacks.

The Sky Sword in his hand moved faster, the blade shadows multiplied, and the energy emanating from their clash surged outwards in waves, one after another.

Nestor wasn’t merely defensive; he retaliated with powerful moves. His actions were expansive and forceful, each one imbued with earth-shattering strength. Even unarmed against the Sky Sword, he held his ground.

On the battlefield, the two warriors seemed evenly matched, exchanging blows without conceding an inch. Nestor might appear disdainful, but internally, he was taken aback.

Compared to a year ago, Dustin's strength had made leaps and bounds.

In the past, he could easily parry Dustin’s sword with minimal effort. Now, he had to exert almost all his strength to defend without taking damage.

Watching closely from the sidelines, Ignatius was waiting for an opportunity to exploit any opening from Dustin. To him, achieving the goal was the priority; the means to achieve it were secondary.

Winner takes all; such is the law of combat.

"Hey! Any rash moves, and I'll make sure they suffer!" Abigail warned.

She then took out two green smoke grenades. Seeing this, Ignatius instantly pulled back, and the leading officers ordered a retreat. Previously, Abigail's poison had incapacitated tens of thousands of soldiers, with many still unconscious.

Of the original 100,000-strong army, less than half remained standing. In their eyes, Abigail was a merciless sorceress, more terrifying than the Reaper itself. No sane person would dare provoke her now.

In the forefront, the battle raged on. Dustin and Nestor seemed locked in a stalemate, with neither gaining the upper hand.

Meanwhile, atop Mount Tranquil, the four top-notch warriors had finally begun their showdown.

Taking the initiative, Cielo unsheathed his sword, pointing it directly at Bladeheart. He said coldly, "People claim your swordsmanship is unparalleled, naming you the foremost sword master. As a fellow swordsman, I can't accept this. Today, we settle this."

Bladeheart responded with a counter-question, "Cielo, have you ever been defeated?"

Chapter 1677: A Complete Failure

"Defeated?" Cielo raised an eyebrow. "Since I began sword training, I've been undefeated in every battle."

"You're fortunate. But that's also a bit tragic." Bladeheart shook his head. "Everything in this world has two sides, just like yin and yang. Rigidity is prone to break, and whatever rises must fall. Without tasting defeat, how can one truly understand the pinnacle of swordsmanship?"

"You've been defeated then?" Cielo inquired.

"Never." Bladeheart denied without hesitation.

Cielo was silent, confused.

"I've never been bested in combat. But when it comes to life... I am a complete failure."

Bladeheart's gaze deepened. "For half my life, I only practiced the sword. I neglected many, betrayed many. In the end, I was alone. I then lived a quiet life, fell in love. Only then did I realize how beautiful life can be. Swordplay, in the grand scheme of things, is rather trivial."

"Disappointing, Bladeheart!" Cielo exclaimed with some frustration. "A true swordsman should be devoted to his craft. But you label it as 'boring'? You don’t deserve the title 'Sword Sage'."

Bladeheart said earnestly, "Try to let go, Cielo. Let go of the sword, let go of your obsession. Find someone to love, have children. That life has more meaning than any sword can offer."

"That's your life, not mine. I aim to defeat all and stand as the best!" Cielo declared coldly.

"And what then? What's the worth of an empty title?" Bladeheart sighed. "We are sword bearers, not slaves to the blade. We can love the sword but not lose ourselves. Look at yourself, do you have any close friends? Someone to confide in?"

"Why this pointless talk? If you want to fight, let’s fight!" Cielo grew impatient. He had come to challenge the sword, not to get a life lesson.

A renowned Sword Sage behaving like an old sage...

"If you wish to duel, then I'll oblige," Bladeheart said, readying himself.

He saw shades of his younger self in Cielo, prompting his earlier advice.

"Both of you, stay out of this! This duel is between Bladeheart and me!" Cielo warned Nate and Gravis “Old Ghost”, who were watching from the sidelines.

"Master Cielo, think of the bigger picture! Don’t let pride cloud your judgment," Nate urged. With all three of them, they could easily overpower Bladeheart.

Why was he intent on a one-on-one duel? Was he out of his mind?

"You think I’ll lose?" Cielo's eyes narrowed.

"Why take risks when you can secure a sure win?" Nate reasoned.

"When I defeat Bladeheart, I'll be the new Sword Sage. Then, I’ll challenge the ancient master of Dragon Tiger Mountain (Phantom Richards, ranked 1st) and become the true best under the heavens!" Cielo was full of ambition.

Nate wanted to speak further but Cielo silenced him, "Enough! This is my decision. If either of you interferes, my sword will show no mercy."

Nate's expression darkened. They thought they had the upper hand, but this complicates things. If Cielo were to lose, they’d all be in danger.

Gravis, shrouded in shadows, finally spoke. "No need to worry, Nate. Cielo's strength is on par with the Sword Sage's. Remember his defining battle eight years ago? His reputation soared, even overshadowing the Sword Sage's."

As the lord of Frost City, Cielo was renowned for defending his city from invaders.

Eight years ago, on the northern border, an army of 100,000 barbarians laid siege with intentions of plunder. Cielo single-handedly defended the gates, repelling the entire force with just one sword strike.

Chapter 1678 A Slim Chance

With a single strike, the sword broke through four thousand and three layers of armor.

The heavens and the earth trembled, causing the hundred-thousand Northern Barbarian army to flee in terror.

Starting from that moment, the little border town became officially known as "Frost City," the English name for "Frio."

In tribute to its hero-warrior, FRIO was designated as its official "Lord" and "champion."

To this day, the citizens of Frost City live in peace and prosperity, with none daring to challenge its dominion.

Although Bladeheart had gained fame long ago, he had lived in obscurity for the past ten years, losing much of his former sharpness.

On the other hand, Cielo's reputation continued to grow, reaching new heights.

As a result, the outcome of their imminent clash remained uncertain.

"People of the martial world will always prioritize personal honor over the greater good," Nate commented with a hint of disdain. "If you're so eager to flaunt your skills, let's see what you're truly capable of."

To Nate, whether Cielo lived or died was of no concern. If Cielo could weaken Bladeheart significantly, it would be worthwhile.

If the two could injure each other gravely, even better.

However, the chances were slim.

One could never understand Bladeheart's formidable strength without facing him firsthand. Nate had once thought he could spar with Bladeheart for over a hundred moves. The reality? He couldn't even last three.

Considering both were renowned warriors, the disparity was glaring.

Although Cielo was impressive, he was ranked eighth, still a considerable gap from Bladeheart's third place.

Nevertheless, Nate was determined not to stand idly by. If an opportunity arose to strike Bladeheart, he would seize it without hesitation.

"Bladeheart, this sword of mine, forged from extraterrestrial cold iron, is named 'Star Chaser'. It's four feet three inches long and two inches wide, and it has tasted the blood of many masters," Cielo declared, unsheathing his sword for all to see.

It emitted a bluish glow, its blade long and sharp, emanating waves of cold.

"An exquisite blade!" Bladeheart exclaimed, gesturing to his own weapon, "This is Dragon Sparrow, accompanying me for over two decades. Unbreakable and unmatched."

"The best sword in the world, indeed," Cielo remarked. "But the true measure of a sword lies in its master. Today, let's see what the famous swordsman Bladeheart is truly capable of!"

With that, Cielo launched forward, merging with his blade, aiming directly at Bladeheart. His attack, while appearing slow, was lightning-fast, almost as if distorting time and space, leaving one in a dreamlike state.

A momentary lapse in attention would be fatal.

Most crucially, everything the Star Chaser passed froze solid. Its intense cold could severely impair one's speed and reflexes.

"A strangely deceptive strike!"

"Hidden threats lurking beneath its calm. Truly hard to defend against!" Nate observed, inwardly taken aback.

Cielo's strength exceeded his expectations.

"Interesting," Bladeheart said with a faint smile, not evading. With a flick, his Dragon Sparrow sword transformed into a beam of golden light, colliding head-on with Cielo's attack.

Chapter 1679 Star Chasing Sword vs Dragon Sparrow Sword

*Boom!!*

A loud noise.

Cielo's Star Chasing Sword, clashed fiercely with the Dragon Sparrow Sword.

The two sword tips faced each other, creating a terrifying energy ripple that swept outwards like a tidal wave.

Wherever it passed, rocks shattered and trees fell.

The wall of the Tranquil Sanctuary in the distance was directly blown down, causing the entire sanctuary to tremble.

At this moment, at the foot of the mountain.

Everyone felt as if a thunderous roar had sounded above their heads, and when they looked up, they saw a circle of light waves rapidly spreading in the sky.

It covered the sky and covered the earth, with stars flying and clouds dissipating.

Even though they were quite far away, everyone could feel a terrifying sense of oppression.

Fortunately, the battle was taking place on the mountaintop, and if this strike had exploded in the crowd, who knew how many people would have been killed or injured.

After one strike, Cielo did not stop at all, immediately launching a fierce attack.

The first strike was just a probe, and the real test of swordsmanship came next.

Cielo holding the sword with one hand, constantly waving it in attack, and the speed of his sword was so fast that only patches of afterimages could be seen, and the trajectory was completely unpredictable.

Even Nate and the Old Ghost were dazzled by Cielo's swordsmanship.

Cielo's swordplay was too fast and tricky for anyone to defend against.

One sword strike could produce a thousand variations.

His swordsmanship had reached Apex, the level of perfection.

If it were an ordinary grandmaster, they would have probably been defeated by Cielo's fierce attacks long ago.

But unfortunately, Cielo's opponent was none other than the renowned Sword Sage Bladeheart.

No matter how Cielo attacked, Bladeheart's Dragon Sparrow Sword could easily block it.

What was most crucial was that Bladeheart did not move his body at all, but controlled the Dragon Sparrow Sword through sword control techniques to effortlessly counter Cielo's attacks.

Who was stronger and who was weaker was clear.

"Damn! Bladeheart has clearly wasted ten years, but I didn't expect his sword control technique to still be so powerful, it looks like Cielo is in trouble!" The Old Ghost said with a sinister smile.

"I've said before that it's no good to fight alone, but he didn't listen, now it's good, he's stuck in a difficult position, let's see how he get out of it!" Nate said unhappily.

Seeing Bladeheart's relaxed and casual appearance, it was clear that he hadn't used his full strength.

In other words, in Bladeheart's eyes, Cielo didn't even have the qualification to make him go all out.

That's the difference!

"Lord Nate, if we keep going like this, there's a high probability that Cielo will lose, do we need to lend a hand?" The Old Ghost started communicating secretly.

"The timing is not right, we can't intervene yet."

Nate replied via voice transmission, "Bladeheart is still on guard, even if the two of us sneak attack, it won't have any effect, we must force Cielo to reveal his trump card first, that's the only way to settle the matter with one blow!"

"That makes sense, then let's wait a little longer, I believe Cielo still has some tricks up his sleeve." The Old Ghost said.

At this moment, on the battlefield.

Cielo had launched dozens of fierce attacks, but to no avail.

Bladeheart had been using only one hand to command the Dragon Sparrow Sword.

After half an hour, Bladeheart finally spoke, "Cielo, my patience is limited, if you have any ultimate moves, use them now, if we continue like this, you won't even have a chance to draw your sword."

"Good! Since you're so impatient, then I'll let you see my latest move!" Cielo took a deep breath, and the Star Chasing Sword in his hand instantly radiated a cold light.

Cielo flick his wrist, using his sword to draw a formation in the air, and wherever the blade passed, it left behind blue traces.

When the blue traces were pieced together, they formed a mysterious formation.

This was a special Hexagram Formation, and within the formation, light flowed and waves rippled.

The radiance fluctuated between brightness and darkness, as if it could bewitch and enchant the soul.

"Go!"

Cielo's Star Chasing Sword pointed at the Hexagram Formation and tapped it hard.

Chapter 1679 Star Chasing Sword vs Dragon Sparrow Sword

*Boom!!*

A loud noise.

Cielo's Star Chasing Sword, clashed fiercely with the Dragon Sparrow Sword.

The two sword tips faced each other, creating a terrifying energy ripple that swept outwards like a tidal wave.

Wherever it passed, rocks shattered and trees fell.

The wall of the Tranquil Sanctuary in the distance was directly blown down, causing the entire sanctuary to tremble.

At this moment, at the foot of the mountain.

Everyone felt as if a thunderous roar had sounded above their heads, and when they looked up, they saw a circle of light waves rapidly spreading in the sky.

It covered the sky and covered the earth, with stars flying and clouds dissipating.

Even though they were quite far away, everyone could feel a terrifying sense of oppression.

Fortunately, the battle was taking place on the mountaintop, and if this strike had exploded in the crowd, who knew how many people would have been killed or injured.

After one strike, Cielo did not stop at all, immediately launching a fierce attack.

The first strike was just a probe, and the real test of swordsmanship came next.

Cielo holding the sword with one hand, constantly waving it in attack, and the speed of his sword was so fast that only patches of afterimages could be seen, and the trajectory was completely unpredictable.

Even Nate and the Old Ghost were dazzled by Cielo's swordsmanship.

Cielo's swordplay was too fast and tricky for anyone to defend against.

One sword strike could produce a thousand variations.

His swordsmanship had reached Apex, the level of perfection.

If it were an ordinary grandmaster, they would have probably been defeated by Cielo's fierce attacks long ago.

But unfortunately, Cielo's opponent was none other than the renowned Sword Sage Bladeheart.

No matter how Cielo attacked, Bladeheart's Dragon Sparrow Sword could easily block it.

What was most crucial was that Bladeheart did not move his body at all, but controlled the Dragon Sparrow Sword through sword control techniques to effortlessly counter Cielo's attacks.

Who was stronger and who was weaker was clear.

"Damn! Bladeheart has clearly wasted ten years, but I didn't expect his sword control technique to still be so powerful, it looks like Cielo is in trouble!" The Old Ghost said with a sinister smile.

"I've said before that it's no good to fight alone, but he didn't listen, now it's good, he's stuck in a difficult position, let's see how he get out of it!" Nate said unhappily.

Seeing Bladeheart's relaxed and casual appearance, it was clear that he hadn't used his full strength.

In other words, in Bladeheart's eyes, Cielo didn't even have the qualification to make him go all out.

That's the difference!

"Lord Nate, if we keep going like this, there's a high probability that Cielo will lose, do we need to lend a hand?" The Old Ghost started communicating secretly.

"The timing is not right, we can't intervene yet."

Nate replied via voice transmission, "Bladeheart is still on guard, even if the two of us sneak attack, it won't have any effect, we must force Cielo to reveal his trump card first, that's the only way to settle the matter with one blow!"

"That makes sense, then let's wait a little longer, I believe Cielo still has some tricks up his sleeve." The Old Ghost said.

At this moment, on the battlefield.

Cielo had launched dozens of fierce attacks, but to no avail.

Bladeheart had been using only one hand to command the Dragon Sparrow Sword.

After half an hour, Bladeheart finally spoke, "Cielo, my patience is limited, if you have any ultimate moves, use them now, if we continue like this, you won't even have a chance to draw your sword."

"Good! Since you're so impatient, then I'll let you see my latest move!" Cielo took a deep breath, and the Star Chasing Sword in his hand instantly radiated a cold light.

Cielo flick his wrist, using his sword to draw a formation in the air, and wherever the blade passed, it left behind blue traces.

When the blue traces were pieced together, they formed a mysterious formation.

This was a special Hexagram Formation, and within the formation, light flowed and waves rippled.

The radiance fluctuated between brightness and darkness, as if it could bewitch and enchant the soul.

"Go!"

Cielo's Star Chasing Sword pointed at the Hexagram Formation and tapped it hard.

Hey Bladeheart, while Cielo is drawing why don't you use the time to attack him instead of watching him finish his drawing? 😜 He needs to come and train with me, have to teach him some techniques.

Chapter 1680: Duel of Swords

*Buzz~!*

There was a loud rumble.

In the very center of the Hexagram Formation, a huge ice sword slowly emerged.

This ice sword was four feet long and five feet wide, carrying a chilling aura that was terrifying, as if it had been pulled out of hell.

The cold air spread rapidly, reaching hundreds of meters in a single breath, and wherever it passed, everything froze.

Even experts like Nate and the Old Ghost, after being invaded by the cold air, couldn't help but shiver.

"What kind of move is this? I've never heard of it before!" Nate couldn't help but widen his eyes.

Cielo's ice sword was not formed from True Qi (astral energy), but was summoned through a formation, making it hundreds of times more powerful.

Inside it was a nearly world-destroying power.

With this sword, even the Sword Sage Bladeheart might not be able to block it.

"This sword is called Destruction, I spent eight years nurturing it in the extreme cold land, just to be able to defeat you one day."

"This sword has only one strike, and after that, it will be completely destroyed."

"Bladeheart, can you catch this sword?" Cielo held the giant hilt with both hands, and the terrifying power contained within it made his hands tremble uncontrollably.

This sword brimmed with an overwhelming energy, pushing beyond its boundaries, becoming uncontrollable.

One sword strike, succeed or die trying.

"Whether I can catch it or not, you'll find out when you try it." Bladeheart said lightly.

"Good! Then I'll let you taste the power of this Destruction Sword!" Cielo shouted loudly, and all the True Qi in his body surged out and poured into the Destruction Sword.

Then, he suddenly kicked his feet, and with a loud explosion, the rocky ground exploded into a pit.

And Cielo, pushing the huge Destruction Sword, slammed it towards Bladeheart!

Wherever the blade traversed, a frosty chill gripped everything in its path.

Whether it was flowers, grass, trees, or the spiritual energy of heaven and earth, they were all frozen.

And Bladeheart, as the target of the attack, felt an invisible pressure even before the Destruction Sword approached.

This was something that hadn't happened in a long time.

It had to be admitted that Cielo's top sword was enough to make him go all out.

"Gold Cane!"

Bladeheart raised his finger, and the Dragon Sparrow Sword floating in the air instantly burst into a dazzling golden light.

"Forward!"

Bladeheart pointed forward.

The Dragon Sparrow Sword, which had been storing power, shot out like a golden dragon, whistling towards Cielo's Destruction Sword.

In the instant when the two swords made contact, time seemed to freeze.

From a distance, the Dragon Sparrow Sword on the left radiated golden light.

The Destruction Sword on the right also exploded with dazzling blue light.

Gold and blue, each occupying half of the sky.

Forming a brilliant and bizarre picture.

After a blink of an eye, the golden light and blue light merged with each other, and finally erupted with a deafening roar.

*Boom!!*

In an instant, the heavens and earth changed color, and the wind and clouds surged.

A terrifying wave of energy exploded, deafening.

The Tranquil Sanctuary on the mountaintop was directly leveled by the shockwave, and the entire Mount Tranquil began to tremble violently.

A large number of debris fell from the mountaintop and killed many unfortunate people.

At the foot of the mountain, tens of thousands of soldiers were like frightened birds, fleeing and hiding.

The entire scene was in chaos.

Just for those who are curious, this battle ends on chapter 1695.

Chapter 1681: The Final Strike

After the explosion, chaos reigned at the foot of the mountain, while the mountaintop fell silent.

When all the dust settled, the entire mountaintop of Mount Tranquil looked like it had been ravaged by a hurricane, turning into a barren wasteland.

The Tranquil Sanctuary had been reduced to rubble, and a large number of flowers, grasses, and trees had been swept away.

Even the spectators, Nate and the Old Ghost, were forced to retreat a hundred meters due to the aftermath of the explosion.

At this moment, at the very center of the mountaintop.

Bladeheart was still standing quietly, with the Dragon Sparrow Sword hovering in front of him, radiating unpredictable golden light.

And dozens of meters away, the blue Chasing Star Sword was stuck in the ground, and Cielo's face turned pale, and his mouth was split open, with blood dripping onto the rocks.

Both of his arms were uncontrollably trembling.

"Cielo, you've lost," Bladeheart said lightly. "Your swordsmanship is very impressive, but unfortunately, you're still a little short."

"Who says I've lost?" Cielo gritted his teeth and said resolutely, "I have one more move, if you can block it, I'll never practice swordsmanship again!"

"Why bother?" Bladeheart frowned slightly. "You're still young, and you have many choices, so why do you have to be at odds with yourself?"

"If I can't become the best in the world, then I have no reason to live!" Cielo no longer wasted words and directly pulled up the Chasing Star Sword from the ground, thrusting it up.

At the same time as he drew his sword, a dense blood mist suddenly appeared on the surface of his body.

The blood mist contained powerful energy and continuously absorbed the spiritual energy of the surrounding world.

In an instant, Cielo's entire person's aura changed.

His speed and strength increased dramatically, and the profoundness of his true qi also directly increased by one level.

At first glance, it seemed as if she had broken through.

"Damn! Cielo is going all out!" Seeing this, the Old Ghost couldn't help but exclaim.

"Old Ghost! Get ready, our chance has come!" Nate was not alarmed but instead delighted, and his spirit was greatly lifted.

It was too difficult to defeat Bladeheart head-on.

They had to use the means of a sneak attack to catch him off guard, in order to win decisively.

"Burning one's own essence and blood, damaging one's own cultivation, is it worth it?" Bladeheart sighed lightly.

The blood mist on the surface of Cielo's body was the essence and blood essence that had burned out.

Although it could greatly increase the user's strength in a short period of time, regardless of the outcome of the battle, the body would be severely damaged afterward.

And it was an irreversible injury.

This was a desperate move at the cost of one's own future and cultivation.

Unless it was absolutely necessary, there was no normal person who would make such a move.

Clearly, as a sword fanatic, Cielo could no longer be considered normal.

"Soul Stealing Strike!"

Cielo roared lowly, and the blood mist all over his body suddenly exploded.

The blood mist wrapped around his body and the Chasing Star Sword, instantly turning into a giant blood-red sword.

Then, carrying the power to destroy the heavens and earth, she stabbed it fiercely towards Bladeheart.

"Wandering Dragon!"

Faced with this powerful attack, Bladeheart's face became more serious.

He waved his finger up and down, and after drawing a golden talisman in the air, he suddenly slapped it into the Dragon Sparrow Sword.

"Buzz~!"

The Dragon Sparrow Sword let out a light hum, and its golden light instantly soared, dazzling and colorful.

"Attack!"

Bladeheart pointed forward.

The Dragon Sparrow Sword, which had been storing power, shot out like a beam of golden light and collided heavily with Cielo's blood-red sword.

"Boom!"

A loud noise, and the heavens and earth shook.

Chapter 1682 A Major Flaw on Dragon Sparrow Sword

The instant they clashed, Cielo's blood-red longsword erupted in a booming explosion, transforming into a fog of blood that filled the air.

And Cielo, who had merged with his sword, was flung backward. His face turned pale, and blood oozed from his mouth.

In contrast, the Dragon Sparrow Sword was jolted, flying a dozen meters away before embedding itself with a ringing clang into a boulder.

"Now's the chance!"

Upon seeing the brief loss of control over the Dragon Sparrow Sword, Nate's eyes sparkled.

Without a second thought, he acted.

He quickly nocked an arrow to his bow, channeling his entire energy, which manifested as a dark arrow pulsing with power.

The black arrow was surrounded by a sinister aura and a chilling shine. Gathering his strength, he finally released it with a swift "whoosh", aiming directly at Bladeheart's chest.

This arrow was both fast and fierce, completely unexpected. It was a perfectly timed sneak attack.

"This will be the end of you!" A malicious smile crept onto Nate's lips.

While Bladeheart's sword technique was formidable, it had a major flaw: it was vulnerable at close range. Since the Dragon Sparrow Sword had been momentarily out of control, Bladeheart was now weaponless and, consequently, much less formidable in combat.

Nate intended to exploit this weakness and strike Bladeheart down with a single shot.

"Hehehe..."

As Nate launched his covert attack, the Old Ghost made his move too. He transformed into a cloud of black mist, diving underground and disappearing. When he resurfaced, he was right behind Bladeheart.

A sharp claw emerged from the mist, targeting Bladeheart's back. It was silent but deadly.

As the black arrow was about to pierce through Bladeheart, he stretched out his finger, pinching it effortlessly.

The potent black arrow, vibrating at its tail, was unable to advance a single inch.

While holding the arrow, Bladeheart also swiftly turned around and grabbed the Old Ghost's attacking claw. The simultaneous attacks from both sides were neutralized as if they were child's play.

"What?!"

Nate's face was a mask of shock.

The Old Ghost, out of fear, immediately discarded his weapon, transforming back into black mist to make a hasty retreat.

They hadn't anticipated that even without his Dragon Sparrow Sword, Bladeheart could still easily fend off their surprise assault. Both had given their all, catching him off guard. Yet their well-thought-out tactics seemed laughably simple in Bladeheart's eyes.

He didn't need a sword. A mere flick of his fingers rendered their efforts futile. The gap between their abilities was truly vast.

"Do you really think such tricks would work against me?" Bladeheart said, squeezing his fingers and causing the black arrow to shatter.

He was renowned as a Sword Sage, not because of the Dragon Sparrow Sword, but due to his unmatched prowess. To put it plainly, even if he had only a twig or a strand of hair instead of his sword, he could still display unparalleled swordsmanship.

Suddenly, a thunderous roar echoed from the heavens.

From the clouds, a fiery red spear pierced through, aiming straight at Bladeheart.

The spear was unexpected and earth-shattering. Everywhere it passed, space contorted, mountains quaked.

It seemed as if divine punishment had descended, carrying with it an awe-inspiring power that threatened total annihilation!

Even Bladeheart's complexion shifted at this sight.

Dustin himself hardly survives this battle! This battle will end at chapter 1695.
Dude, listen up, let's try to keep things spoiler-free when nobody's asking for it. I appreciate your engagement, and I'm sure we can all enjoy the story more if we avoid giving away plot details. Thanks for understanding; consider this a friendly reminder.😊😊😊