The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

xavier

Top Level Martial Arts Grandmaster
Feb 3, 2024
I assume today is the day I acquired the grace to level up my cultivation as I'm the Lord of a virgin sect lol 😆 😂 😅 🤣 🎶 💯
Humility is a virtue.

Legends who have proclaimed themselves to be Dragon have been reduced to Chicken in this realm. They have accepted their truth with great humbleness.

Last edited:

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023

Chapter 3854 - 3856 One of us will die today. It’s either her, or me…

In the mansion, John’s eyes were tightly shut and his clothes billowed around him as an overwhelming aura erupted from him. Immediately after that, he suddenly opened his eyes. His body radiated a brilliant golden light, reminiscent of a volcano erupting, shooting up towards the sky.

Everything that the golden light touched was reduced to rubble. Even the mansion’s protective formation vanished in an instant under this wild energy. The Millers, stationed outside the mansion, were filled with overwhelming fear. Unable to withstand this rampant aura, they fled one after another into the distance.

“What’s going on here?”

“Did John fully absorb the legacy?”

“Why isn’t Uncle Marc back yet?” The Millers panicked, fleeing for their lives.

At that moment, John was enveloped in a golden light, his eyes filled with blazing flames. The mansion had long since been reduced to rubble, and John’s body gradually levitated. The Millers stared at John, their eyes wide with disbelief. At that moment, John seemed as awe-inspiring as a divine being.

Rumble… Suddenly, countless lightning tribulation clouds gathered in the sky, followed immediately by the sound of a muffled thunderclap! The turbulence in the chaos dimension vanished when the lightning tribulation clouds emerged. As a bolt of lightning hit John, wild flames engulfed his entire being.

“Lightning Tribulation? He’s… achieving a breakthrough?”

“This is bad. Notify Uncle Marc and Ms. Selma right away!”

“Why is this guy making his breakthrough here? This lightning tribulation is just too terrifying!” The Millers hastened to inform Marc and Selma while John continued levitating in mid- air, remaining still as he endured the lightning tribulation’s baptism.

Each strike of lightning caused the entire Infinitnus Celestial Sect to tremble under the impact. Selma and Marc, who were on their way there, stopped in their tracks and stared at the lightning tribulation clouds in the sky in a daze.

“Lightning tribulation clouds? Why is someone achieving a breakthrough here?” Marc was confused.

“Could it be John? He’s just a Third Level Tribulator! Even if he’s breaking through to become a Fourth Level Tribulator, such a minor increase in level couldn’t possibly trigger a lightning tribulation of this scale.” Selma, too, was puzzled, wondering what was going on. Right then, a voice came through Marc’s communication device.

“Uncle Marc, John’s achieving a breakthrough! The mansion is now in ruins. This brat’s aura is horrifying right now!” said one of the Millers, relaying the message to Marc.

“It’s John! Hurry!” Selma felt a sense of foreboding creeping up on her when she heard that. She and Marc quickened their pace, dragging Dahlia and the others along. They hoped to arrive before John succeeded in achieving his breakthrough so that they would have a chance to hinder John’s advancement, even leading him to fail his tribulation and die in the process

In the meantime, one after another bolt of lightning struck John, yet he remained unfazed. “It’s the eighth one so far! I can’t believe his minor advancement actually triggered eight lightning tribulations!”

“He’s terrifying! No wonder he dared to oppose Ms. Selma!”

“The Demon Seal Alliance sure has foresight by offering such a handsome reward for this guy’s life. He’s tough to deal with.” The Millers watched in astonishment as John remained completely motionless amidst the lightning tribulation.

“I’ll never allow you to succeed, you brat…” Just then, Marc emerged and unleashed a fire dragon which charged straight toward John. Before the fire dragon could even touch John, another bolt of lightning came crashing down.

Boom! This bolt of lightning caused the fire dragon conjured by Marc to vanish in an instant, and at the same time, its impact allowed John to successfully advance and become a Fourth Level Tribulator. At that moment, John was enveloped in a golden light, gazing coldly at Marc as if the latter were nothing more than an insignificant ant. Once the lightning tribulation clouds dispersed, the timespace turbulence reappeared in the sky.

John looked down at Marc, his gaze filled with disdain and mockery. A shiver ran down Marc’s spine as he met John’s gaze. He, as a Ninth Level Tribulator, was surprisingly intimidated by John, who had just become a Fourth Level Tribulator. The aura that John exuded was nothing short of imposing

Marc had never experienced such fear and pressure before, not even when facing the head of the Miller family.

“Ignorant fools.” With a swing of his hand, John released a surge of quick energy. Marc’s expression instantly changed.

Bang! That energy sent Marc flying straight out, spewing out a mouthful of blood in mid-air. After being flung dozens of feet into the air, he was caught by Selma, who used spiritual energy to cushion his fall. Marc’s gaze was filled with terror as he stood beside Selma in shame.

“Mr. White!” Dahlia and her companions were filled with excitement when they saw John. Eldon and his gang who came later were similarly taken aback as they looked up at John, who was levitating in the air. It was just a slight advancement in cultivation level, but it brought about such a significant change in John, as if he had ascended leaps and bounds.

“Are you Millers all cowards? Did you kidnap these holy maidens to threaten me because you thought you couldn’t defeat me?” said John coldly when he saw Dahlia and the other holy maidens under Selma’s control.

“What are you acting all high and mighty for? If you hadn’t scurried and hid in some mansion, would I have needed to threaten you? Don’t run away if you’ve got the guts. I’ll show you what I can do!” Selma huffed in disdain. Even though John had risen to become a Fourth Level Tribulator, she still didn’t take him seriously. There was a huge difference between a Fourth Level Tribulator and a Top Level Tribulator. All Selma needed was an opportunity, and she could ascend to the Ultimate Realm. As for John, there was no telling when he would ever ascend to that level.

“Who will emerge victorious isn’t decided yet, so save it.” John sneered. Now that he had become a Fourth Level Tribulator, he was finally capable of battling Selma. He would no longer be the same helpless and defenseless loser when facing Selma in Lunarius Palace before this. Moreover, John had a trump card-the Extremus Frost Flame.

Selma, with her frost techniques, had countless tricks up her sleeves, but however powerful her frost techniques were, they still fell short when compared to the Extremus Frost Flame. The Extremus Frost Flame was unmatched by anything else in the celestial realm.

“How arrogant!” Selma let out a disdainful scoff. At that moment, darkness began enveloping the entire Infinitnus Celestial Sect. A deadly, baleful aura shrouded the entire place, causing everyone’s hearts to skip a beat. John locked eyes with Selma while he floated in the air, and their auras intensified. Everyone could sense that a fierce battle was about to ensue. The escalating tension between the two was so palpable that it left the crowd breathless, compelling them to step back.

Only Eldon remained motionless, fixing his gaze intently on the two. A Fourth Level Tribulator against a Top Level Tribulator? I wouldn’t believe it even for a minute if someone told me this is going to happen. How are they going to fight when they’re not even in the same league? The fight would probably have ended with just a single slap! However, at that moment, he witnessed with his own eyes that the aura of a Fourth Level Tribulator like John was in no way inferior to that of a Top Level Tribulator.

“Mr. White, you must be very careful! Selma is cunning!” Dahlia cautioned. She’s evil! Using her status as an elder of Lunarius Palace, she made us all lower our guards and killed a lot of us!

“Don’t worry. One of us will die today. It’s either her, or me…” John slowly descended from mid- air. Dahlia was taken aback, thinking John had misspoken. Is he trying to say

“It’s either her, or me”?

Selma caught on to his meaning and smirked disdainfully. “Brat, you seem quite certain that I’m the one who’s going to die, aren’t you?” It turned out that John hadn’t misspoken. Instead, he was confident he would win.

“I’m not only certain that you’ll die, but also that your death will be a grisly one!” John declared with a face full of confidence!

“You’re insufferably arrogant!” As soon as Selma finished speaking, a thick white mist suddenly erupted from her body. The air around them instantly dropped to a freezing point, as if the very space surrounding them had turned to ice, making it impossible to breathe.

Seeing that, the others retreated once again, staying far away from Selma and John. After all, this was a huge showdown with one of the challengers being a Top Level Tribulator. If they were caught up in it, it could spell the end for them. Marc, along with the other Millers, retreated as well while grabbing hold of Dahlia and her gang.

“Bring it on.” John beckoned for Selma to make her move. Selma was seething with anger at this point. She, a Top Level Tribulator, was actually challenged and provoked by a mere Fourth Level Tribulator right in front of everyone.

“Brat, you clearly have a death wish! I’ll make you understand that in the face of absolute power, all your tricks are useless.”

As Selma spoke, her aura continued to intensify. Dahlia and the others watched anxiously, fearing that John might not be a match for Selma. Even Marc was feeling restless, but he couldn’t quite explain why.

Given Selma’s strength as a Top Level Tribulator, she would not have to worry about losing to John. However, he was still worried.

Whoosh! Selma took action all of a sudden. Restless and impatient, she unleashed waves of spiritual energy and leaped into the air, sending a cold wave in John’s direction.

Seeing that, John allowed flames to engulf his body. Wave after wave of demonic fire swallowed his form. He didn’t use the Extremus Frost Flame, for that was his trump card, and he planned to use it when his opponent least expected it to catch her off guard.

John battled Selma’s frost energy with his flames. In just a blink of an eye, the two had already exchanged over a dozen blows. Back in Lunarius Palace, Selma had effortlessly frozen John with her Ice Seal, but now, John remained unaffected by the cold wave.

“Ice Seal!” Selma was becoming anxious at that moment. She found it unacceptable that she, a Top Level Tribulator, failed to gain the upper hand. A chilling mist coalesced into a massive white bear. The bear exhaled a frosty breath, encasing everything around it in ice.

“Thunder Palm!” John swung his palm, and the sky instantly flashed with lightning as thunder rumbled in the distance. Bolts of lightning as intense as the lightning tribulation cleaved through the air. Astonishingly, flames even mingled with the lightning. His strike hit the bear, causing it to vanish in an instant!

Selma gritted her teeth, and a sudden surge of brilliant white light erupted from behind her. As she roared, the white frosty mist transformed into a vast sea of fog, instantaneously engulfing John. The cold wave spread in all directions, and everyone in the vicinity felt its icy intent. Left with no choice, they all unleashed their spiritual energy to resist it.

“How terrifying! The Miller family’s strength is indeed formidable. The Miller men’s flame and the Miller women’s frost are all extraordinarily powerful. No wonder the Miller family developed so rapidly in this area!” Amazed, Eldon couldn’t help exclaiming when he felt the power of Selma’s cold wave. Dual cultivation families like the Miller family were indeed rare.

Many families only focused on mastering one single cultivation technique. Eldon knew for a fact that he couldn’t withstand this chilling cold wave, but he was unsure whether John could. After all, John was just a Fourth Level Tribulator. Can he really withstand the terrifying attack of a Top Level Tribulator? Meanwhile, Selma hovered expressionlessly above the cold wave, gazing coldly down at John and the others.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3857 - 3858 Sacred Light Fist

Beneath the cold wave, a speck of light continuously grew larger before it finally broke through. Demonic fire burst forth from John’s body, causing the surrounding temperature to steadily rise under its influence

“Sacred Light Fist!” John threw a punch mercilessly, his flame-engulfed fist cutting through the air as it hurtled toward Selma.

Boom! The punch, imbued with fierce flames, shot toward Selma like a meteor shower. Selma simply scoffed, raising both her hands. The icy wave beneath her feet swiftly ascended, forming a gigantic shield in front of her. Moreover, swirling vortices emerged above the massive shield, devouring everything in sight.

The power unleashed by John’s punch was absorbed by those vortices. Following that, the force of his punch, along with the flames, were all frozen. Massive chunks of ice fell to the ground, changing direction in the process and shooting upward at John.

John hurriedly swung his fists, punching the chunks of ice and shattering them into pieces, but those fragments still hurtled toward him like cannonballs. John, once again, unleashed wave after wave of demonic fire, causing the ice fragments that passed through the fire to instantly evaporate. He had just begun to relax when a dangerous aura came from above. Alarmed, John instantly retreated while Selma sneered.

“It’s too late.”

In the next moment, an enormous chunk of ice materialized above John’s head as if it had appeared out of nowhere

John had no time to escape. He was hit squarely by the massive chunk of ice and fell straight to the ground. The ice chunk fell with a thunderous crash, creating a massive pit in the ground. To everyone’s astonishment, John’s body was embedded in that ice block.

Selma, on the other hand, had both hands pressed against the ice block. She continued infusing waves of chilling energy into the ice block.

“Mr. White!” Everyone, including Dahlia, was taken aback. Marc finally smiled and heaved a sigh of relief. Eldon and the others couldn’t help shaking their heads.

“The disparity in strength is simply too great. How could a Fourth Level Tribulator possibly stand a chance against a Top Level Tribulator. I believe he would’ve become a renowned prodigy in the Ethereal Realm if he had more time… Such a shame…” Eldon wore an expression of deep regret.

John was gifted and incredibly intelligent. All he needed was time, and he could rise to become a standout figure in the Ethereal Realm. It’s such a pity that he has been wiped out.

John, encased within the ice block, remained motionless and seemingly lifeless. Instead of letting her guard down, Selma continued emitting cold waves with her hands. Even Selma dared not take John lightly. Just as Selma continued infusing cold energy into the ice block to ensure John couldn’t make a comeback, unbeknownst to everyone, an indiscernible aura was also emanating from within John himself.

The aura colored the ice block a milky white hue. Selma observed the transformation of the ice block and still did not back off despite her puzzlement. She was determined to eradicate him for good, eliminating any hope of survival for him. However, as she continued imbuing cold energy, she soon felt an uncomfortable sensation in her hands. As a frost technique cultivator, she was not susceptible to the cold, but at that moment, she constantly felt as though her hands were being frozen stiff.

“Did I overuse my skills?” Selma wore a look of utter confusion, for she had never encountered such a situation before. While she was bewildered, she shockingly discovered frost covering her hands. Moreover, the frost spread rapidly, threatening to freeze her entire arm

Selma was taken aback, quickly raising his arms in alarm. But the frost on her arms did not disappear. Selma was thrown into a panic. I have trained in the art of frost technique, which should have made me immune to frost energy. How could I possibly be frozen?

Just as Selma was at a loss, the enormous chunk of ice began to crack, eventually shattering completely. John’s figure too, shot up toward the sky.

“Sacred Light Fist!” John was radiating a golden aura, appearing as majestic as a deity. His massive punch was heading straight for Selma. Selma was taken aback, instinctively wanting to resist. However, her arms were immobilized, completely unable to execute any moves.

Boom! The punch sent Selma crashing down to the ground.

“Take this! And this!” John was suspended mid-air, his fists glowing with a golden hue. Each punch landed relentlessly on Selma’s body. The entire sect trembled as Selma let out a roar of rage.

“Mr. White is incredible!” Upon witnessing this scene, Dahlia and the others couldn’t help but cheer in elation. Eldon and the others were utterly astounded, their faces full of disbelief.

“Incredible!” they exclaimed.

“I can’t believe a Fourth Level Tribulator is beating up a Top Level Tribulator!”

“What kind of fist technique is this? It looks quite powerful!” Everyone present was utterly astounded, finding the situation beyond comprehension. They couldn’t understand how John, a mere Fourth Level Tribulator, could possess such terrifying power

Marc and the rest of the Miller family were dumbfounded when they saw Selma being pummeled to the ground, one punch after another. Just a moment ago, they were secretly pleased, believing that John was no match for Selma. But in the blink of an eye, the situation had drastically reversed. They truly couldn’t believe how John was actually still alive amidst those large blocks of ice.

At that moment, Selma had already been slammed into the ground, yet John showed no signs of letting up. His fists continued to rain down relentlessly. Selma’s clothes had long since become tattered and worn. As the eldest daughter of the Miller family, it was one thing to be struck, but to have her clothes torn was utterly unbearable for Selma.

“Ah!” Selma’s face flushed with anger, letting out a roar akin to a ferocious beast. Immediately following, a surge of white frost erupted from within Selma, enveloping her body. She couldn’t just let everyone see her body. This kind of humiliation was even more unbearable than death itself.

“I’ll kill you! I’ll fucking kill you!” Selma was seething with rage. She wished she could tear John apart with her bare hands.

“Fuck! You still have the audacity to scream at me?” John’s expression was stern and cold as his hands instantly unleashed a relentless barrage of punches. The punches surged wildly, dispersing the white frosty mist that had been shielding Selma’s body. With this, Selma was suddenly exposed to everyone’s view.

“Close your eyes! Do it now!” Upon seeing the situation, Marc urgently instructed everyone in the Miller family to close their eyes. However, he sneakily opened his eyes from time to time to steal glances. After all, the eldest daughter of the Miller family was incredibly refined. It wasn’t every day that Marc had the opportunity to get a good look at her.

Dahlia and the others burst into a fit of laughter, their faces full of mockery. Selma had killed so many of their friends, so she deserved this current situation. The other cultivators didn’t care, though. In fact, their eyes widened as they launched into a lively discussion, dissecting every detail

“I would definitely go down on her”

“I would actually lick her from head to toe”

“As expected of the eldest daughter of the Miller family. Her skin is really good.”

“Look at how fair it is! It’s possibly due to her practicing the frost techniques. Her entire skin glows with a crystal-like transparency.”

“This trip is truly worthwhile. Even if I didn’t acquire any treasures, being able to admire the body of the eldest daughter of the Miller family is enough for me to die without regret.”

Selma’s body trembled as all the chatter of the crowd seeping into her ears. John merely gazed at Selma with a derisive smirk, not even blinking an eye. For him, there was no such thing as being gentle toward women. Only a thick aura of murderous intent could be found in his eyes. Selma had slain so many holy maidens, and it was up to John to avenge them

mathics

Top Level Body Fusion Realm
Jan 7, 2024
Humblness is a virtual.

Legends who have proclaimed themselves to be Dragon have been reduced to Chicken in this realm. They have accepted this their truth with great humbleness.
I've learnt my lesson too. Going on a lowwwwww

mathics

Jan 7, 2024

Beneath the cold wave, a speck of light continuously grew larger before it finally broke through. Demonic fire burst forth from John’s body, causing the surrounding temperature to steadily rise under its influence

“Sacred Light Fist!” John threw a punch mercilessly, his flame-engulfed fist cutting through the air as it hurtled toward Selma.

Boom! The punch, imbued with fierce flames, shot toward Selma like a meteor shower. Selma simply scoffed, raising both her hands. The icy wave beneath her feet swiftly ascended, forming a gigantic shield in front of her. Moreover, swirling vortices emerged above the massive shield, devouring everything in sight.

The power unleashed by John’s punch was absorbed by those vortices. Following that, the force of his punch, along with the flames, were all frozen. Massive chunks of ice fell to the ground, changing direction in the process and shooting upward at John.

John hurriedly swung his fists, punching the chunks of ice and shattering them into pieces, but those fragments still hurtled toward him like cannonballs. John, once again, unleashed wave after wave of demonic fire, causing the ice fragments that passed through the fire to instantly evaporate. He had just begun to relax when a dangerous aura came from above. Alarmed, John instantly retreated while Selma sneered.

“It’s too late.”

In the next moment, an enormous chunk of ice materialized above John’s head as if it had appeared out of nowhere

John had no time to escape. He was hit squarely by the massive chunk of ice and fell straight to the ground. The ice chunk fell with a thunderous crash, creating a massive pit in the ground. To everyone’s astonishment, John’s body was embedded in that ice block.

Selma, on the other hand, had both hands pressed against the ice block. She continued infusing waves of chilling energy into the ice block.

“Mr. White!” Everyone, including Dahlia, was taken aback. Marc finally smiled and heaved a sigh of relief. Eldon and the others couldn’t help shaking their heads.

“The disparity in strength is simply too great. How could a Fourth Level Tribulator possibly stand a chance against a Top Level Tribulator. I believe he would’ve become a renowned prodigy in the Ethereal Realm if he had more time… Such a shame…” Eldon wore an expression of deep regret.

John was gifted and incredibly intelligent. All he needed was time, and he could rise to become a standout figure in the Ethereal Realm. It’s such a pity that he has been wiped out.

John, encased within the ice block, remained motionless and seemingly lifeless. Instead of letting her guard down, Selma continued emitting cold waves with her hands. Even Selma dared not take John lightly. Just as Selma continued infusing cold energy into the ice block to ensure John couldn’t make a comeback, unbeknownst to everyone, an indiscernible aura was also emanating from within John himself.

The aura colored the ice block a milky white hue. Selma observed the transformation of the ice block and still did not back off despite her puzzlement. She was determined to eradicate him for good, eliminating any hope of survival for him. However, as she continued imbuing cold energy, she soon felt an uncomfortable sensation in her hands. As a frost technique cultivator, she was not susceptible to the cold, but at that moment, she constantly felt as though her hands were being frozen stiff.

“Did I overuse my skills?” Selma wore a look of utter confusion, for she had never encountered such a situation before. While she was bewildered, she shockingly discovered frost covering her hands. Moreover, the frost spread rapidly, threatening to freeze her entire arm

Selma was taken aback, quickly raising his arms in alarm. But the frost on her arms did not disappear. Selma was thrown into a panic. I have trained in the art of frost technique, which should have made me immune to frost energy. How could I possibly be frozen?

Just as Selma was at a loss, the enormous chunk of ice began to crack, eventually shattering completely. John’s figure too, shot up toward the sky.

“Sacred Light Fist!” John was radiating a golden aura, appearing as majestic as a deity. His massive punch was heading straight for Selma. Selma was taken aback, instinctively wanting to resist. However, her arms were immobilized, completely unable to execute any moves.

“Take this! And this!” John was suspended mid-air, his fists glowing with a golden hue. Each punch landed relentlessly on Selma’s body. The entire sect trembled as Selma let out a roar of rage.

“Mr. White is incredible!” Upon witnessing this scene, Dahlia and the others couldn’t help but cheer in elation. Eldon and the others were utterly astounded, their faces full of disbelief.

“I can’t believe a Fourth Level Tribulator is beating up a Top Level Tribulator!”

“What kind of fist technique is this? It looks quite powerful!” Everyone present was utterly astounded, finding the situation beyond comprehension. They couldn’t understand how John, a mere Fourth Level Tribulator, could possess such terrifying power

Marc and the rest of the Miller family were dumbfounded when they saw Selma being pummeled to the ground, one punch after another. Just a moment ago, they were secretly pleased, believing that John was no match for Selma. But in the blink of an eye, the situation had drastically reversed. They truly couldn’t believe how John was actually still alive amidst those large blocks of ice.

At that moment, Selma had already been slammed into the ground, yet John showed no signs of letting up. His fists continued to rain down relentlessly. Selma’s clothes had long since become tattered and worn. As the eldest daughter of the Miller family, it was one thing to be struck, but to have her clothes torn was utterly unbearable for Selma.

“Ah!” Selma’s face flushed with anger, letting out a roar akin to a ferocious beast. Immediately following, a surge of white frost erupted from within Selma, enveloping her body. She couldn’t just let everyone see her body. This kind of humiliation was even more unbearable than death itself.

“I’ll kill you! I’ll fucking kill you!” Selma was seething with rage. She wished she could tear John apart with her bare hands.

“Fuck! You still have the audacity to scream at me?” John’s expression was stern and cold as his hands instantly unleashed a relentless barrage of punches. The punches surged wildly, dispersing the white frosty mist that had been shielding Selma’s body. With this, Selma was suddenly exposed to everyone’s view.

“Close your eyes! Do it now!” Upon seeing the situation, Marc urgently instructed everyone in the Miller family to close their eyes. However, he sneakily opened his eyes from time to time to steal glances. After all, the eldest daughter of the Miller family was incredibly refined. It wasn’t every day that Marc had the opportunity to get a good look at her.

Dahlia and the others burst into a fit of laughter, their faces full of mockery. Selma had killed so many of their friends, so she deserved this current situation. The other cultivators didn’t care, though. In fact, their eyes widened as they launched into a lively discussion, dissecting every detail

“As expected of the eldest daughter of the Miller family. Her skin is really good.”

“Look at how fair it is! It’s possibly due to her practicing the frost techniques. Her entire skin glows with a crystal-like transparency.”

“This trip is truly worthwhile. Even if I didn’t acquire any treasures, being able to admire the body of the eldest daughter of the Miller family is enough for me to die without regret.”

Selma’s body trembled as all the chatter of the crowd seeping into her ears. John merely gazed at Selma with a derisive smirk, not even blinking an eye. For him, there was no such thing as being gentle toward women. Only a thick aura of murderous intent could be found in his eyes. Selma had slain so many holy maidens, and it was up to John to avenge them
Selma, great my parent for me in heaven.

Lol 😆 🤣 😂

brits

Eight Level Body Fusion Realm - Virgin Sect
Sep 17, 2023
I assume today is the day I acquired the grace to level up my cultivation as I'm the Lord of a virgin sect lol 😆 😂 😅 🤣 🎶 💯
Seriously, from which harem do you come from to claim that you are the Lord of virgin sect. Virgin sect has been firmed many moons ago, almost the same time with the sex sect. Even the great immortal Gily and ever benevolent master King were only a member of the virgin sect for time and never aspired for the lord position. Even though I am the lord of the sect, I just consider myself as a vigilant servant and then here you come.

brits

Sep 17, 2023
Nahh.. it's a pity that the position is taken by brits long ago.. but don't forget the disciples of brits' sect are university students.. far different from what you have in your collection of 90+.
It looks like his virgin sect might be of different world, all those old hogs, especially the nuns above the age of 90 and all those grannies.

mathics

Jan 7, 2024
Seriously, from which harem do you come from to claim that you are the Lord of virgin sect. Virgin sect has been firmed many moons ago, almost the same time with the sex sect. Even the great immortal Gily and ever benevolent master King were only a member of the virgin sect for time and never aspired for the lord position. Even though I am the lord of the sect, I just consider myself as a vigilant servant and then here you come.
Even you, I will not say anything anymore henceforth

Ruffus Rhys Of West Lucozia

Martial Arts Master
Feb 22, 2024

“It’s too late.”

Hahahaha 🤣🤭🤣😹 i love this . . I wish john to paralize Selma and order the millers to gang up on her, completely humiliate and destroy her. . . .

emeka

First level Tribulator
Sep 19, 2023

“It’s too late.”

some sex sect members want to have Selma 😂😋😋😋

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Hahaha I was waiting for you Master of Virgin Sect.

Hakimu

Immortal Village Hero
Staff member
Jun 3, 2023
Happy happy birthday Hakimu
Have a great day😊
thank you bro
Happy birthday Hakimu .. since you have reached over 75, you can get in touch with mathics. He has got enough virgins of near your age that may interest you 😂. Gily has declined his offer few times now.
Hahaha why are you offerkng me old virgin? still very young, those 75-year-old virgins are already rusty in their.....if you know what I mean 😉

Cat Kitty GIF by David Firth

brits

Sep 17, 2023
Happy birthday greetings Immortal Hakimu! Looks like you have a special liking to old virgins. Mathics might be able to help you with some resources. My members are more young, fresh and vibrant. Since it is your birthday, you can visit today.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
thank you bro

Hahaha why are you offerkng me old virgin? still very young, those 75-year-old virgins are already rusty in their.....if you know what I mean 😉

Hahaha 😆

King of Dragonmarsh

Seven Level Tribulator
Gold Villager
Sep 27, 2023
thank you bro

How do you know about the rust? Have you really tried? 🤔 Can you please share your experience? It sounds interesting. If Selma practices frost cultivation technique, I'm pretty sure that the one you tried practices rust cultivation technique.

bhargava.ysk

Sep 24, 2023

“It’s too late.”

Finally selma having bad time she deserves it

Prosper

Five Level Tribulator
Sep 17, 2023

“It’s too late.”

The best birthday gift for me today. Selma deserves everything. Thanks Immortal Gily

brits

Sep 17, 2023
Happy birthday greetings Prosper. Knowing you fully well of the sect you belong, I cannot definitely invite you to virgin sect however since it is a special day, I will leave you a token so that you can visit the beast race virgins. I wonder what kind of gifts you are going to get from masters Xavier and Emeka.