The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3871 - 3872........

However, when John stepped out of the room, he discovered Dahlia, Yvonne, and dozens of other disciples from Lunarius Palace standing in the square. They might have found out that John was leaving and wanted to bid him farewell.

Gratitude was evident in the eyes of those disciples from Lunarius Palace. It was especially present in Dahlia and Yvonne as they had been with John every step of the way. They were well aware of what John had been through and what he had done. It could be said that for the sake of Lunarius Palace and for them, John had weathered through countless hardships. He had even come perilously close to losing his life.

Tears welled up in the eyes of Dahlia and the others. They so dearly wished for John not to leave. However, they also knew that John didn’t belong to Lunarius Palace, and it was only a matter of time before he had to leave.

John stared at the people before him, falling into silence. He didn’t utter a word. No matter what he said, the end result would remain the same. He didn’t belong there and was bound to leave eventually. John silently made his way through the crowd.

“Mr. White!” Suddenly, Silver called out to John. John halted, only to see Silver, under the watchful eyes of the crowd, produce a token. She then approached John and handed it to him. That was a token meticulously carved from an ice crystal. It was clear, chilling to the touch, and held within it a palpable aura.

“This is Lunarius Palace’s palace leader token. Holding onto it is akin to having me by your side at all times. No matter where you are, you can use this token to command any disciple of Lunarius Palace. Even though there are rules stating that the palace leader token cannot be given to a male cultivator, I’ve decided today to change the rules of Lunarius Palace for you. All I hope is that when you see this palace leader’s token, you’ll remember me.” Silver gazed at John, her eyes brimming with affection as she spoke.

Upon witnessing the scene, everyone was utterly shocked. After all, having the palace leader token was akin to being in the palace leader’s presence. Moreover, it was forbidden to gift it to male cultivators. However, the rules were surprisingly changed for John. More importantly, the disciples of Lunarius Palace began to wonder if Silver had slept with John, based on what she said and the look in her eyes. It was just that no one among them questioned about it.

Even if Silver had spent the night with John, they would still offer their blessings. Everyone knew about the significant contributions John had made to Lunarius Palace. Thus, even if he slept with Silver, no, every disciple in Lunarius Palace, it would be reasonable. Without John, they weren’t sure how long they could have survived. There was a chance that Lunarius Palace would have been destroyed before it even had a chance to flourish.

Holding the palace leader token, John gave Silver a solemn nod. Then, he turned around and left. As everyone watched John’s retreating figure, many disciples from Lunarius Palace broke into soft sobs. Silver, too, had a tear streaking down her face. That was the first time she had shed tears for a man.

John left Lunarius Palace, heading straight for Southedge City. He was to board the airship of Pathfinder Sect for his journey back. Since he had Pathfinder Sect’s elder token, his ride back was at least safer.

Upon arriving in Southedge City, John surprisingly ran into Alastair. Upon seeing John, Alastair quickly approached him.

“Sir, did you just come back from Lunarius Palace?” John was his personal god of fortune.

“Exactly, I just came back from Lunarius Palace.” John nodded in agreement.

Subsequently, Alastair asked in a mysteriously intriguing manner. “Did you hear any news while you were at Lunarius Palace?”

“News? What news?” John wore a face full of confusion.

“Many people had heard about what happened in the polar region,” said Alastair.

“What’s the news?” John’s brow furrowed slightly. Aside from the Five Great Sects, only the Olson family and a few other cultivators departed safely from the polar region. Moreover, many lives were lost. The entire Miller family is wiped out. Many of the holy maidens that I brought along also died. What news could be spreading? Could it be about Infinitus Celestial Sect? Even if news about it spread, it has already collapsed. That place no longer holds any value, and no one but those who cultivate frost techniques will find the polar stone mine valuable. John was quite perplexed, wondering what the news could possibly be.

“As for this…” Alastair hesitated, then flashed John a small smile.

In an instant, John understood that he was after money. He pulled out a purple spirit coin and tossed it to Alastair.

Upon receiving the coin, Alastair chuckled excitedly. “Aren’t you aware that this last journey to the polar region was fraught with danger? Many people didn’t make it back. Most of those from the outer circle of Lunarius Palace are dead. The male cultivators who went with them are dead as well. Most significantly, the eldest daughter of the Miller family also met her end in the polar region.”

“So what?” John looked at Alastair.

“So what?” Alastair chuckled.

“The death of the eldest daughter of the Miller family in the polar region is the work of Lunarius Palace. She’s an elder of Lunarius Palace. Lunarius Palace was originally in a partnership with the Miller family, but that’s completely fallen apart now. Just sit back and watch the drama unfold! The Miller family will undoubtedly seek revenge. The head of the Miller family should be emerging from seclusion in just a few days. When that time comes, a fierce battle is inevitable. I advise you to leave as soon as possible and distance yourself from Lunarius Palace. You’ve made enemies with the Miller family, and if the head of the Miller family truly comes out of seclusion, you’ll be in a heap of trouble. If it weren’t for the sake of your spirit coin, I wouldn’t have told you all this.”

“How do you know all this?” John asked with a frown.

“I have my own sources of information, of course. Otherwise, what do you think I live on? Air?” After finishing his words, Alastair turned and left immediately.

At that moment, John hesitated. If he were to leave and Robin truly emerged from seclusion, directing the full might of his clan against Lunarius Palace, he believed Lunarius Palace would not be able to withstand it. After all, Lunarius Palace was just getting started, and the losses from the journey to the polar region were significant. Relying solely on Silver was simply no way to cope. Yet, if he stayed, given his current strength, he was nowhere near a match for Robin.

After much deliberation, John decided it was best to first return to Blood Spirit Valley. There, he would hand over Demonia Stone to Old-Geezer and wait for him to restore his physical form and regain his peak strength. John would no longer have any fear. He firmly believed that Old-Geezer would certainly come to his aid.

John also planned to return and gather some reinforcements. The number of disciples at Lunarius Palace was too few at the moment. They simply couldn’t withstand the full force of the Miller family. By then, John would bring some people with him. Whether it was Miles Spicer, Catilyn, or Washington, they were all high ranking Tribulator cultivators. They would be more than enough to deal with the ordinary members of the Miller family.

John located Pathfinder Sect. Using his elder token, he was able to board the airship directly. Initially, there was no place for John, but the elder token proved to be extremely influential.

“Mr. White…” Upon seeing John, Dillon Vanders was extremely surprised. “

Mr. Sawyer, I didn’t expect to see you here!” John said with a slight smile upon noticing Vanders.

“I’ve been running back and forth like crazy.” Vanders gave a helpless smile.

“Mr. White, didn’t you just go to Lunarius Palace? Are you already planning to leave after such a short time?”

“Yeah, the matter has been taken care of.”

John gave a nod. Vanders heaved a sigh.

“It’s probably for the best that you leave now. I suspect it won’t be long before Lunarius Palace faces disaster. Of all the people Lunarius Palace could have upset, they just had to provoke the Miller family. Now, the Miller family has already summoned all their kin. It seems they’re about to take action against Lunarius Palace.”

John turned to Vanders and asked, “Mr. Dillon, how much do you know about the Miller family?”

“I don’t know much about them, but I believe Mr. Wenzel does. Besides, there should be information about the Miller family here. However, the rule of Pathfinder Sect is that if you want to obtain information, you have to pay with spirit coins. Even though you saved Nicole and possess Mr. Wickman’s token, this is, after all, Southedge City. Mr. Wenzel is in charge here, so…” Vanders made it clear that if John wanted to obtain the Miller family’s information, he would have to pay for it. Moses’ token was useless.

“Mr. Sawyer, rest assured. I will pay the full amount.” After all, Pathfinder Sect was in the business industry. They simply couldn’t operate without spirit coins.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3873 - 3874 Puppets?

“All right then, I’ll take you over there now, Mr. White.” Dillon gave a nod.

“This airship…” John knew that the time for the airship to take off was fast approaching.

“They’ll have to wait. After all, I’m the one calling the shots here!” After Dillon finished speaking, he turned to an employee of Pathfinder Sect and said, “Don’t launch the airship, and wait for my return.”

“Understood, Mr. Vanders!” The employee nodded.

Upon seeing the situation, John felt a surge of relief in his heart. Indeed, the saying holds true that having more friends makes one’s journey easier. If he hadn’t saved August’ daughter and if he didn’t have August’ token, Dillon wouldn’t have treated him this way.

John followed Dillon to the Pathfinder Sect branch located in Southedge City. He took a glance and noticed that Pathfinder Sect was enveloped by an arcane array. Its defenses were extremely tight. Moreover, there were two guards stationed at the door. However, when John turned his gaze to the two guards, he was somewhat taken aback. He couldn’t sense the slightest hint of life from them. It was as if they were dead. Yet, even though the two individuals were clearly before his eyes, he couldn’t possibly declare them as deceased.

As John was lost in confusion, the two guards suddenly blocked their way. “Show your token, please!” a guard demanded, his voice devoid of any emotion.

Dillon pulled out his token before the eyes of the two guards. Upon seeing the token, the two guards finally stepped aside, clearing the path. John was extremely curious, his face filled with confusion.

“Mr. Vanders, you frequent this place often. Do the disciples of the Pathfinder Sect branch not recognize their elders? Those two guards look like fools to me…” John didn’t dare to say that the two guards looked as if they were dead. After all, they were disciples of Pathfinder Sect, and it would be somewhat impolite to make such a comment.

To his surprise, Dillon laughed and said, “Mr. White, do you perhaps find these two guards to be inhumane, devoid of life, almost like the dead?”

Hearing that, John finally nodded and said, “Yes, yes, you’re right. There’s just no sign of life.”

Dillon chuckled. “They’re just puppets. They don’t possess any semblance of human emotions!”

“Puppets?” John’s brows furrowed in an instant. The creation of zombie puppets was typically the work of Demonic Cultivators. Only those who strayed from the righteous path would engage in such activities.

Upon seeing John’s expression, Dillon quickly clarified, “These two guards are puppets, not zombie puppets. Are you familiar with puppets constructed from various materials?” As soon as Dillon spoke, John was instantly reminded of Eldon. Back then, Eldon had brought along numerous puppets, all of which they had crafted themselves.

“I am. Only skilled craftsmen can create puppets. I didn’t expect that Pathfinder Sect also had such individuals.” John expressed his admiration.

“We don’t have such skilled craftsmen at Pathfinder Sect. These two puppet guards were purchased from the Olsen family. Since the Olsen family often buys materials for making puppets from us, we’ve become quite familiar with each other. That’s why they sold us these two puppets. You must know that all humans are subject to emotions and desires. Due to frequent incidents of guards acting out of self- interest, we at Pathfinder Sect decided to employ puppet guards. This way, even if I, as an elder, were to visit, I would have to abide by the rules,” Dillon explained. John’s eyes lit up instantly.

“Mr. Vanders, are you saying that Pathfinder Sect has materials for puppet crafting?”

Observing John’s somewhat excited demeanor, Dillon, with a baffled expression, nodded and said, “Yes, indeed. We sell all sorts of resources and intelligence. We are involved in various businesses, and operating airships is just one of them.”

“That’s great. I’ll be buying some materials for puppet crafting later.” John wanted to gather the materials for puppet crafting himself and then create it on his own. As Pathfinder Sect had everything, it would be so much more convenient.

“Mr. White, what do you plan to do with them? Do you also know how to craft puppets?” Dillon asked curiously.

“I know a little, but I haven’t tried,” John said humbly. Dillon looked at John with an incredulous expression. He wondered if there was anything that John, a Fourth Level Tribulator cultivator, did not know. He led John into an arcane array that illuminated with a sequence of dazzling beams of light.

John knew from a glance that this was a small-scale Teleportation Array that could only teleport a short distance. However, if even a branch of Pathfinder Sect had a small Teleportation Array, this showed just how stringent their defensive measures were.

“Mr. White, Southedge City is a complex place. There are many powers and influences. Pathfinder Sect houses many secrets and resources. To prevent any surprise attacks, we must exercise caution and discretion,” Dillon said.

John nodded in understanding. After all, there was hardly any order in the Ethereal Realm. Fights could break out at any moment over resources. The region around Demonia Mountain in the southern region was relatively decent. It had its own order, far from being hopelessly chaotic, and even provided a place for Demonic Cultivators.

The five major regions of the Ethereal Realm were in chaos despite having a governor in charge. John wondered what on earth the governor was doing in the midst of all this mess. For hundreds of years, the governor had been absent from the world. It was either he had ascended to immortality, or he had already passed away.

“Kid, could you do me a favor and ask Pathfinder Sect to help me find my remains? The region of Demonia Mountain is vast. If you were to search for my remains on your own, it would take forever,” Vermilion Demon Lord said to John. Once the skeleton was complete, Vermilion Demon Lord could gradually restore his physical form and then return to the celestial realm. Pathfinder Sect’s business spanned almost the entire southern region, and they had numerous disciples under their wing. They were privy to a wealth of information. Vermilion Demon Lord was certain that their search would be much faster than John’s.

John turned to Dillon and asked, “Mr. Vanders, does Pathfinder Sect deal in more than just the trade of information? Do you also engage in the business of locating items?”

“Of course, we at Pathfinder Sect engage in all sorts of business. The only exceptions are assassination jobs. We don’t help people kill. As long as the money is right, we’re on board.”

“That’s fantastic. I hope you can assist me in locating the remains of a corpse. They should be scattered somewhere around Demonia Mountain, but I’m not sure about the specific location.” Dillon furrowed his brows slightly.

“The remains of a corpse? Demonia Mountain is littered with them. Countless people have died here. Without a specific location or marker, it would be incredibly difficult to find anything.”

“I noticed something unusual about these remains.” John took out the skull and arm bones of Vermilion Demon Lord, showing them to Dillon. Dillon merely took one look and astonishment filled his eyes.

“Mr. White, I’m afraid these remains don’t belong to the Ethereal Realm. Could they be the remains of an immortal from the celestial realm? There seems to be a trace of life force still lingering within these bones.”

John nodded. “Indeed, these are the remains of an immortal from the celestial realm.” Upon seeing John’s trust in him, Dillon admitted it outright and said, “All right, I’ll record the condition and aura of these remains and place it in Pathfinder Sect’s task repository.”

“Many thanks, Mr. Vanders,” John said while carefully storing away the remains.

“Mr. White, you’re too polite. As I said, we’re simply conducting business.” Dillon waved his hand. The arcane array activated and all John could perceive was a flash of bright light, immediately followed by him appearing in a room.

The room was decorated in a minimalist style and filled with a multitude of array runes etched throughout. If anyone dared to cause trouble within, these array runes would be activated instantly. It was undeniable that Pathfinder Sect was remarkably meticulous and considerably wealthy. In a place like the Ethereal Realm, even the most ordinary communication devices were exorbitantly priced, not to mention the arcane arrays laid out throughout the sect.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3875 Name Your Price

In the center of the room, Reid was seated on a chair, engrossed in something. Sensing a shift in spiritual energy, he looked up. Upon seeing Dillon and John, he paused briefly before rising with a puzzled expression.

“Dillon, at this hour, you should already be on your way. Why haven’t you left yet?”

“I was originally planning to leave, but Mr. White needed to acquire some information, so I brought him here. It’s fine if we take off a bit later.”

“Please, have a seat first…” Reid gestured for John and Dillon to take a seat and had someone brew two cups of coffee. After that, he asked, “What information you’re interested in purchasing, Mr. White?” “Mr. Wenzel, I was wondering if you have any information on the Miller family,” John asked. Reid paused for a moment, then promptly responded, “The Miller family is quite a renowned clan. We have their information, of course. But what is your purpose for acquiring information about the Miller family?”

John gazed at Reid, a slight frown creasing his brow. In response, Reid offered an awkward smile and said, “I apologize. I’ve overstepped my bounds with my question.” Doing business simply means doing business. There is no need to ask customers what they intend to do with their purchases. This is professional ethics.

“Mr. White, please hold on for a moment!” Reid turned and walked toward a wall. He pressed the wall lightly with his palm and an array rune slowly lit up. In an instant, Reid’s figure vanished. Roughly fifteen minutes later, Reid returned, only this time he held an additional documentation device in his hands. It contained all sorts of information about the Miller family.

“Mr. White, the information about the Miller family is contained within this documentation device. However, we at Pathfinder Sect are in the business of commerce, so you must have sufficient funds to proceed.”

“Name your price, Mr. Wenzel. I know the rules!”

“Since you are a long-standing patron of Pathfinder Sect and also hold an elder token, the information about the Miller family will only cost five million spirit coins,” Reid said, extending his hand. Without any hesitation, John tossed out five purple spirit coins. To him, money was no issue. After receiving the coins, Reid simply smiled and handed the documentation device to John.

When John took the documentation device, intending to put it away, he was stopped by Reid. “Mr. White, you can’t take this with you. You can only memorize the information within this documentation device here. We only have this one documentation device. If someone else wants to buy information about the Miller family, we’ll be left with nothing.” John was momentarily taken aback. He couldn’t help but admire Pathfinder Sect. This was truly the epitome of efficiency; collect information once, and it could be resold repeatedly. It was indeed a testament to the saying that all businessmen are sly.

However, John didn’t utter a word. Instead, he channeled a stream of spiritual energy into the documentation device. Instantly, all the information within was transferred into John’s mind. In no time, John had committed everything to memory. He then promptly returned the documentation device to Reid.

“Mr. Wenzel, I was hoping to purchase some materials for puppet crafting as well. Do you have any available here?” John asked.

“Of course, I have it. I wonder why….” Reid was about to ask John about his intentions when he abruptly stopped speaking. He turned around and left. Professional ethics dictate that one should not ask the customer too many questions. In no time, Reid returned with a variety of materials, all essential for the creation of puppets.

“Mr. White, the materials for puppet crafting are incredibly expensive. Are you sure you want to proceed?”

“Of course. Name your price, Mr. Wenzel!” John wasn’t afraid of high prices. His only fear was not having anything at all.

“There shouldn’t be any issues crafting three puppets with these materials. That will be thirty million spirit coins.” John couldn’t help but be astounded. That means one puppet costs ten million spirit coins. No wonder the Olsen family treats puppets like treasures. Nevertheless, John still promptly paid the money.

Alonzo03

Golden Dragon True Form
Oct 4, 2023

In the center of the room, Reid was seated on a chair, engrossed in something. Sensing a shift in spiritual energy, he looked up. Upon seeing Dillon and John, he paused briefly before rising with a puzzled expression.

“Dillon, at this hour, you should already be on your way. Why haven’t you left yet?”

“I was originally planning to leave, but Mr. White needed to acquire some information, so I brought him here. It’s fine if we take off a bit later.”

“Please, have a seat first…” Reid gestured for John and Dillon to take a seat and had someone brew two cups of coffee. After that, he asked, “What information you’re interested in purchasing, Mr. White?” “Mr. Wenzel, I was wondering if you have any information on the Miller family,” John asked. Reid paused for a moment, then promptly responded, “The Miller family is quite a renowned clan. We have their information, of course. But what is your purpose for acquiring information about the Miller family?”

John gazed at Reid, a slight frown creasing his brow. In response, Reid offered an awkward smile and said, “I apologize. I’ve overstepped my bounds with my question.” Doing business simply means doing business. There is no need to ask customers what they intend to do with their purchases. This is professional ethics.

“Mr. White, please hold on for a moment!” Reid turned and walked toward a wall. He pressed the wall lightly with his palm and an array rune slowly lit up. In an instant, Reid’s figure vanished. Roughly fifteen minutes later, Reid returned, only this time he held an additional documentation device in his hands. It contained all sorts of information about the Miller family.

“Mr. White, the information about the Miller family is contained within this documentation device. However, we at Pathfinder Sect are in the business of commerce, so you must have sufficient funds to proceed.”

“Since you are a long-standing patron of Pathfinder Sect and also hold an elder token, the information about the Miller family will only cost five million spirit coins,” Reid said, extending his hand. Without any hesitation, John tossed out five purple spirit coins. To him, money was no issue. After receiving the coins, Reid simply smiled and handed the documentation device to John.

When John took the documentation device, intending to put it away, he was stopped by Reid. “Mr. White, you can’t take this with you. You can only memorize the information within this documentation device here. We only have this one documentation device. If someone else wants to buy information about the Miller family, we’ll be left with nothing.” John was momentarily taken aback. He couldn’t help but admire Pathfinder Sect. This was truly the epitome of efficiency; collect information once, and it could be resold repeatedly. It was indeed a testament to the saying that all businessmen are sly.

However, John didn’t utter a word. Instead, he channeled a stream of spiritual energy into the documentation device. Instantly, all the information within was transferred into John’s mind. In no time, John had committed everything to memory. He then promptly returned the documentation device to Reid.

“Mr. Wenzel, I was hoping to purchase some materials for puppet crafting as well. Do you have any available here?” John asked.

“Of course, I have it. I wonder why….” Reid was about to ask John about his intentions when he abruptly stopped speaking. He turned around and left. Professional ethics dictate that one should not ask the customer too many questions. In no time, Reid returned with a variety of materials, all essential for the creation of puppets.

“Mr. White, the materials for puppet crafting are incredibly expensive. Are you sure you want to proceed?”

“Of course. Name your price, Mr. Wenzel!” John wasn’t afraid of high prices. His only fear was not having anything at all.

“There shouldn’t be any issues crafting three puppets with these materials. That will be thirty million spirit coins.” John couldn’t help but be astounded. That means one puppet costs ten million spirit coins. No wonder the Olsen family treats puppets like treasures. Nevertheless, John still promptly paid the money.
If you find Nigerian ladies among John's women it will be for his money not his powers. 😂😂

emeka

First level Tribulator
Sep 19, 2023

time for John to have more tricks on his side

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3876 Crafting The Puppet

After putting away the materials, John did not linger. Instead, he promptly left with Dillon. After leaving Pathfinder Sect’s branch sect, John and Dillon returned to the airship.

“Mr. Vanders, could you possibly arrange a private room for me on the airship? I’m willing to pay extra for it,” John asked.

“Of course, that’s possible. I can still call the shots on this airship. There’s no need for the extra charges.” Dillon gave a faint smile, then proceeded to prepare a separate room for John. The reason why John wanted a room of his own was so that he could attempt to craft puppets during the journey. Now that John had both the method and materials for creating puppets, he could finally start the process.

The airship gradually ascended while John started to craft puppets within his room. Following Eldon’s approach, John began to fuse various materials together. Bathed in streams of light, the shapes of those materials gradually began to change. As the puppet gradually took shape, John felt a stir of excitement within him. Now that I possess the method for puppet creation, with ample materials, I can assemble a formidable puppet army. When the time comes, I’ll be capable of conquering the whole Ethereal Realm!

Roughly three hours later, a puppet, standing about three meters tall and exuding an overwhelming presence, was finally crafted. John gently caressed the puppet as if he was stroking his own child. A thought crossed John’s mind. I’d like to try to make this puppet move. However, the puppet was as lifeless as a corpse, completely unresponsive. John’s spiritual sense couldn’t connect with the puppet at all.

Once again, John released his spiritual sense and channeled his aura into the puppet. However, the puppet remained completely still.

At that point, John furrowed his brows, his face filled with confusion. He couldn’t understand why the puppet, which was clearly successfully crafted, wasn’t moving. He fiddled around with the puppet for quite some time, prompting many of the cultivators on the airship to look toward John’s room.

John’s aura surged chaotically in the room, yet he was unable to connect with the puppet, let alone command it. He even tried to store the puppet in his Storage Ring, but his attempts were futile. John was getting somewhat angry.

“Damn it! What’s going on? I clearly followed the instructions and successfully created the puppet, so why can’t I use this puppet at all?” John was utterly baffled.

“Hahaha! You’ve been fooled, brat.” At that moment, Vermilion Demon Lord burst into hearty laughter.

“How could it be possible? If Mr. Eldon had deceived me, I couldn’t have successfully crafted this puppet.” John didn’t believe that Eldon would deceive him.

“He only told you how to craft it but not how to activate it. Isn’t this a case of deception? Although the puppet is successfully crafted, it lacks an energy source. It would be strange if it could move. Do you think this is a zombie puppet that is capable of being driven by the power of the corpse itself?” Vermillion Demon Lord said.

Upon hearing that, John suddenly gained clarity. The zombie puppets created in this manner require a spiritual stone, a beast core, or some other form of energy to power it. John hurriedly rummaged through his Storage Ring for a spiritual stone and quickly inserted it into the puppet. With that, the puppet finally showed signs of movement. Just as there was a flicker of activity, the puppet suddenly fell still again. John was once again left dumbfounded.

“How much energy does your spiritual stone even contain? Dream on if you think such a small piece of spiritual stone can power such a massive puppet,” Vermilion Demon Lord remarked. Seeing that, John rummaged through his Storage Ring again. He tried using beast cores and even some mystical herbs, but none of these could make the puppet move freely. Finally, John had come to understand. His dream of building an army of puppets was just that, a dream. The resources alone that such an army would consume were beyond his reach.

Although he could create a million puppets, he would need to have the materials to power the puppets and allow them to possess combat abilities. That was akin to buying a luxury car. Without fuel, it was nothing more than a piece of junk. John thought. No wonder the Olsen family didn’t massproduce these puppets. They’re essentially long-term consumables.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3877 Broke The Ship

“Alas. It seems that this puppet really isn’t as useful as a zombie puppet. No wonder those Demonic Cultivators prefer to create zombie puppets. None of them wants to learn how to make puppets.” John let out a sigh, feeling deflated.

Looking at the puppet that had been successfully crafted before him, he thought. Surely, I can’t just throw it away, can I? Just as John wore a look of despair, his gaze suddenly landed on the demonic fire soul essence. The object contained several types of demonic fires. Needless to say, the energy within was extraordinary.

Vermilion Demon Lord noticed something off in John’s gaze. Thus, he asked, “What are you planning to do? You’re not thinking of using Fire Spirit Lord’s demonic fire soul essence as an energy source to embed into this puppet’s body, are you?”

“Can’t I do that?” John inquired.

“Fuck. Are you out of your mind? That’s Fire Spirit Lord’s demonic fire soul essence. It’s considered a treasure in the celestial realm, yet you want to use it on a puppet? What would Fire Spirit Lord think if he found out about this?” Vermilion Demon Lord exclaimed.

“I know this thing was powerful. Still, this is the only way my puppet can become formidable. If I were to infuse it with the demonic fire soul essence, my puppet could attain the Ultimate Realm cultivation stage. Wouldn’t I then possess an Ultimate Realm bodyguard? Moreover, the demonic fire soul essence won’t disappear. It’ll merely be used on that puppet. When the time comes, I can still recover it.”

As John spoke, he inserted the demonic fire soul essence into the puppet’s body. In an instant, an overwhelming aura spread in all directions. This left the numerous cultivators aboard utterly perplexed, clueless as to what had just occurred. In the puppet’s eyes, flames surged. Even its body was ablaze, and the flames kept shifting.

Feeling the aura emanating from the puppet, John felt his heart flutter with excitement. However, he was still unaware of the puppet’s true strength.

“Why don’t you throw a punch and let me gauge your strength?” John commanded the puppet to throw a punch to assess its capabilities.

Seeing that, Vermillion Demon Lord quickly shouted, “No. Don’t do that!”

Unfortunately, it was already too late. The next second, the puppet swung its fist. A burst of flames ignited in an instant, blowing a considerable hole in the airship. The spaceship began to shudder as howling winds relentlessly poured in through the breach. The turns of events gave John quite a scare. He hadn’t expected the puppet’s punch to be that powerful. My bad!

At that moment, Dillon walked over and loudly inquired from outside, “Mr. White, what happened?”

“Oh, it’s nothing. I accidentally damaged the airship while cultivating.” In a rush, John promptly stowed away his puppet and opened the door to his room. The wind howled wildly. Dillon was utterly taken aback as he gazed at the damaged airship. After all, the airship was constructed from variety of materials, making it incredibly sturdy.

Moreover, the airship was surrounded by formations specifically designed to prevent anyone from hijacking or damaging it. Such events would tarnish Pathfinder Sect’s reputation. In that case, who would still opt to ride on their airships? Unexpectedly, John managed to punch a hole through the airship at that moment.

“Mr. White, I’m relieved to see you’re unharmed. Once we land, I’ll have someone repair the airship,” Dillon said. John wore an awkward expression. His only choice was to temporarily seal the hole using a formation to prevent it from affecting the airship’s flight. And so, with a gaping hole in its side, the airship teetered and tottered its way to Pathfinder Sect’s headquarters, where it finally landed.

John, with a face full of guilt, apologized sincerely and took the initiative to compensate with a sum of money! Even though Dillon tried his best to refuse, John still insisted on giving him the money. After all, he was responsible for the damage caused to the airship. He couldn’t just walk away just like that.

After bidding farewell to Dillon, John left Pathfinder Sect. Originally, John had planned on heading straight back to Blood Spirit Valley. However, realizing that his route would take him past Soul Demon Sect, he decided to drop by there first. If possible, he wanted to gather members of Soul Demon Sect and have them assist him in going to Lunarius Palace to defend against the Miller family’s attack. There was something else he needed to do. John wanted to ask if Elvis from the Five Great Sects had undergone physical body restoration at Soul Demon Sect. Moreover, John wanted to check in on Fitz to see if the latter was enjoying the time of his life.

Prosper

Five Level Tribulator
Sep 17, 2023

“Alas. It seems that this puppet really isn’t as useful as a zombie puppet. No wonder those Demonic Cultivators prefer to create zombie puppets. None of them wants to learn how to make puppets.” John let out a sigh, feeling deflated.

Looking at the puppet that had been successfully crafted before him, he thought. Surely, I can’t just throw it away, can I? Just as John wore a look of despair, his gaze suddenly landed on the demonic fire soul essence. The object contained several types of demonic fires. Needless to say, the energy within was extraordinary.

Vermilion Demon Lord noticed something off in John’s gaze. Thus, he asked, “What are you planning to do? You’re not thinking of using Fire Spirit Lord’s demonic fire soul essence as an energy source to embed into this puppet’s body, are you?”

“Fuck. Are you out of your mind? That’s Fire Spirit Lord’s demonic fire soul essence. It’s considered a treasure in the celestial realm, yet you want to use it on a puppet? What would Fire Spirit Lord think if he found out about this?” Vermilion Demon Lord exclaimed.

“I know this thing was powerful. Still, this is the only way my puppet can become formidable. If I were to infuse it with the demonic fire soul essence, my puppet could attain the Ultimate Realm cultivation stage. Wouldn’t I then possess an Ultimate Realm bodyguard? Moreover, the demonic fire soul essence won’t disappear. It’ll merely be used on that puppet. When the time comes, I can still recover it.”

As John spoke, he inserted the demonic fire soul essence into the puppet’s body. In an instant, an overwhelming aura spread in all directions. This left the numerous cultivators aboard utterly perplexed, clueless as to what had just occurred. In the puppet’s eyes, flames surged. Even its body was ablaze, and the flames kept shifting.

Feeling the aura emanating from the puppet, John felt his heart flutter with excitement. However, he was still unaware of the puppet’s true strength.

“Why don’t you throw a punch and let me gauge your strength?” John commanded the puppet to throw a punch to assess its capabilities.

Unfortunately, it was already too late. The next second, the puppet swung its fist. A burst of flames ignited in an instant, blowing a considerable hole in the airship. The spaceship began to shudder as howling winds relentlessly poured in through the breach. The turns of events gave John quite a scare. He hadn’t expected the puppet’s punch to be that powerful. My bad!

At that moment, Dillon walked over and loudly inquired from outside, “Mr. White, what happened?”

“Oh, it’s nothing. I accidentally damaged the airship while cultivating.” In a rush, John promptly stowed away his puppet and opened the door to his room. The wind howled wildly. Dillon was utterly taken aback as he gazed at the damaged airship. After all, the airship was constructed from variety of materials, making it incredibly sturdy.

Moreover, the airship was surrounded by formations specifically designed to prevent anyone from hijacking or damaging it. Such events would tarnish Pathfinder Sect’s reputation. In that case, who would still opt to ride on their airships? Unexpectedly, John managed to punch a hole through the airship at that moment.

“Mr. White, I’m relieved to see you’re unharmed. Once we land, I’ll have someone repair the airship,” Dillon said. John wore an awkward expression. His only choice was to temporarily seal the hole using a formation to prevent it from affecting the airship’s flight. And so, with a gaping hole in its side, the airship teetered and tottered its way to Pathfinder Sect’s headquarters, where it finally landed.

John, with a face full of guilt, apologized sincerely and took the initiative to compensate with a sum of money! Even though Dillon tried his best to refuse, John still insisted on giving him the money. After all, he was responsible for the damage caused to the airship. He couldn’t just walk away just like that.

After bidding farewell to Dillon, John left Pathfinder Sect. Originally, John had planned on heading straight back to Blood Spirit Valley. However, realizing that his route would take him past Soul Demon Sect, he decided to drop by there first. If possible, he wanted to gather members of Soul Demon Sect and have them assist him in going to Lunarius Palace to defend against the Miller family’s attack. There was something else he needed to do. John wanted to ask if Elvis from the Five Great Sects had undergone physical body restoration at Soul Demon Sect. Moreover, John wanted to check in on Fitz to see if the latter was enjoying the time of his life.
The Golden Dragon always act irrationally. Such a stupid dragon 😂😂😂

emeka

First level Tribulator
Sep 19, 2023

Fitz will actually be over the moon now that he have that girl

Prodigy

Top Level Body Fusion Realm
Oct 20, 2023
Chapter 3804 - 3806 Crevice

“What… what is this?” Coleman looked at the Demon Flogger in John’s hand, feeling extreme fear in his heart. The whip hadn’t even struck him yet, but just the sound made his head spin. If it hit him, it would be even worse!

“This is called the Demon Flogger, specifically for beating Demonic Cultivators. You’ll know how it feels when you taste it. It’s quite exhilarating!” As John spoke, he lashed out at Coleman with a whip. The latter cried out in pain from the harsh strike! He relentlessly beat Coleman to a pulp, despite the latter’s constant pleas for mercy!

“Please, please stop, I was wrong, I was wrong! Spare me. I’ll never serve the Demon Seal Alliance again, nor will I pursue you!” Coleman couldn’t bear the soul-crushing pain inflicted by the Demon Flogger. Enduring physical pain was one thing, but the Demon Flogger targeted the consciousness of Demonic Cultivators, a pain that couldn’t be endured with mere willpower.

Seeing Coleman in such agony, John directly lifted him up and chased after Elvis and the others. John didn’t kill Coleman because he felt this guy still had some use. Perhaps he could be used in exchange for Logan.

John moved swiftly, so much so that Coleman was taken aback by his speed.

The latter’s eyes nearly popped out in astonishment! At last, he understood why the Demon Seal Alliance used the hundred-year offering to pursue John! This wasn’t just a Third Level Tribulator. He was even more impressive than a Ninth Level Tribulator! And he had a Demon Flogger, a divine weapon that countered Demonic Cultivators. Coleman regretted it now. Why did he take on this job?

“Where are the others from the Lethal Spirit Sect? Can you sense their location?” John asked Coleman.

Although John knew the general direction Logan had escaped, he couldn’t be sure if they would change direction in the middle. Hence, he wanted Coleman to discern the location of his own sect’s disciples! Once they found the people from the Lethal Spirit Sect, they would definitely find Logan too.

“I-I can’t sense it!” Coleman shook his head.

“Bullshit! How do you communicate? How do you gather?” John slapped Coleman’s head.

“I-I really can’t sense it. We…” Coleman still wanted to lie.

John didn’t listen anymore and directly whipped Coleman several times with the Demon Flogger, Coleman screamed, his face distorting in pain.

“If you don’t speak up, I’ll keep going until you do!” John’s hand was relentless, whipping him continuously. Coleman was near to tears. He grimaced in pain and said, “I’ll tell you, I’ll tell you…”

Seeing Coleman soften, John stopped. “Let me ask where Evans is.” Coleman took out a communication device from his pocket and carefully infused it with spiritual power. It was evident that Coleman regarded this communication device as extremely important.

After he infused it with spiritual power, a deep voice came from the other side, “Coleman, are you crazy? Why suddenly use your communication device? Did something urgent happen?” Although communication devices were ordinary, they were also precious items. They wouldn’t be used unless it was urgent.

Coleman glanced at John before replying, “Evans, I’ve wiped out the disciples of the Five Great Sects. Where are you now? I’ll come find you. Did you catch that guy named Logan?”

Evans grumbled, “No, this young man actually dared to come to the crevice. He was desperately running toward the chaos dimension, probably trying to enter. He wouldn’t let us catch him!”

“I get it. I’ll be there right away!” Coleman put away the communication device. He glanced at John.

“You know the location now. Can you let me go?”

“Let you go? Dream on!” John snorted and carried Coleman toward the crevice.

John knew that to reach the chaotic dimension at the border without bypassing the great crevice, one had to cross over it. But there was simply no way to cross the crevice, so John had to find Logan before he crossed it. Otherwise, Logan might have fallen into the crevice!

John’s speed was pushed to the limit!

Meanwhile, Evans, with disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect, was chasing after Logan.

“Damn it, that useless Coleman. The arcane array was broken, yet he claimed to have wiped out the disciples of the Five Great Sects. He’s bullshitting. If he really wiped out the disciples of the Five Great Sects, why was the arcane array broken, allowing that guy Logan to escape? I bet he’s been captured by someone, useless bastard. Otherwise, why would he use a communication device?” Evans cursed continuously, relentlessly pursuing Logan.

If the arcane array hadn’t been broken, Logan wouldn’t have been able to escape it, but since it was, Logan had a chance to flee toward the border. After receiving Coleman’s communication via the communication device, Evans had already realized that Coleman had been captured.

“Mr. Evans, since Mr. Coleman has been captured, why did you still reveal our location?” a disciple from the Lethal Spirit Sect asked in confusion.

“I revealed it to lure them here. This great crevice is filled with lethal intent. For us, it’s an excellent place for cultivation, but for other cultivators, it’s a deathtrap. I want to lure them all here and let them perish in this great crevice! You guys set up ambushes around. They should be arriving soon. I’ll go after that guy Logan. He’s exhausted and can’t run fast!” Evans ordered.

“Yes!” Hundreds of disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect all hid themselves. Evans then swiftly chased after Logan. He transformed his body into a black mist, like a whirlwind!

Logan was extremely weak at this moment and on the verge of fainting! The crevice ahead was getting closer and closer. As long as he crossed it, he would reach the chaotic dimension at the border, each the chaotic lands at the frontier! Those who entered the chaotic dimension at the border of Ethereal Realm would die! Despite this, Logan still rushed forward. He didn’t want to be caught by the people from the Lethal Spirit Sect. He knew what would happen to him if he were captured. He also didn’t want to be killed by them as he knew the Lethal Spirit Sect harbored intense hatred toward him. If they killed him, they would surely refine his soul remnant into a malicious spirit at the moment of his death. In that case, they could use Logan’s malicious spirit to massacre all the disciples of the Five Great Sects. That would spell complete disaster for the Five Great Sects.

“Logan, don’t even think about getting away!” Evans had caught up to him. Logan saw that only Evans was there and couldn’t help but sneer.

“Even in my weakened state, it won’t be so easy for you to catch me. I’m already a Ninth Level Tribulator, while you’re only an Eighth Level Tribulator. Wouldn’t it be embarrassing if I were to lose to you?”

“Hmph, let’s see about that!” Evans chuckled, extending his arms, instantly covering the area with a large expanse of black mist! Logan, on the other hand, exhausted his last bit of strength, engaging in a battle with Evans!

At this moment, John knew that the people from the Lethal Spirit Sect had already made a move against Logan as he spotted the black mist rising in the distance. At the same time, Elvis led the remaining twenty disciples of the Five Great Sects and headed toward the direction of the black mist. When they met, Elvis’s eyes were filled with surprise.

“John, you’ve caught up so quickly?” Elvis didn’t expect John to have dealt with Coleman so quickly! John knocked Coleman unconscious and handed him over to Elvis.

“Keep an eye on him; I’ll go save Mr. Ortiz.”

Taking Coleman along had slowed John down. Elvis nodded, instructing several disciples to restrict Coleman

John executed the Blazing Stride, and his body disappeared in an instant! However, just as he was about to reach the area shrouded in black mist, suddenly, hundreds of disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect rushed out. They had been lying in ambush there all along

Seeing John alone, these people didn’t hesitate at all and all charged toward him. In the face of the hundreds of disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect, a flicker of crimson fire appeared in John’s gaze. He knew he couldn’t afford to waste time here because Logan probably couldn’t hold on much longer. John suddenly leaped into the air, floating in mid-air. Flames surged all over his body! These Demonic Cultivators from the Lethal Spirit Sect were most afraid of the demonic fire.

As John slowly raised his hands, an endless blaze ignited across the entire sky. Even the air seemed to be on fire. Waves of intense heat swept across the land, covering a radius of several miles in flames. The thick layers of snow that had accumulated instantly melted and evaporated. John unleashed all the demonic fire within him. The Lethal Spirit Sect’s disciples stared at the endless flames, their eyes filled with terror!

Boom!

With a sweep of his hand, John gathered the flames into one spot, instantly transforming it into a fire dragon, its jaws gaping wide open! The fire dragon roared, swooping straight down. Those disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect were shocked. They burst forth with countless lethal intents, forming an impenetrable shield of black mist to stop this fire dragon.

Just as their shield of dark mist had formed, they felt a massive suction force, which instantly drew aw away all their lethal intent. John opened his mouth, and countless lethal intents entered his body.

At this point, the disciples of the Lethal Spirit Sect were even more bewildered. In the midst of their confusion, the fire dragon had already lunged forward. The intense flames caused the disciples of the Lethal Spirit Sect to be engulfed in a fierce blaze! They let out piercing screams.

Seeing this, the disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect fled in all directions. Terror filled their hearts. But there was nowhere to escape. After a burst of intense flame, more than a dozen disciples of the Lethal Spirit Sect were instantly reduced to ashes! Even their souls were incinerated. Hundreds of disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect were instantly annihilated, leaving no trace behind.

At this point, Elvis and the others had arrived. Witnessing the scene before them, they were all utterly shocked! Elvis secretly rejoiced that he had stood on Logan’s side and let John go. If the Five Great Sects had thoroughly angered John at the time, Elvis didn’t know what the consequences would be for them.

Far away, Evans heard the piercing screams of the disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect. The screams of hundreds of people echoed far and wide. After wiping out the disciples from Lethal Spirit Sect, John immediately disappeared in a flash.

John’s figure soon appeared in the black mist. Evans also immediately sensed that someone had intruded into his dark mist. Consequently, he concentrated his energy to summon a horde of malicious spirits, wildly charging toward the location where John had appeared!

At the same time, Evans accelerated his attack on Logan. At this point, Logan was on the verge of breaking down. He was entirely enveloped by the ominous aura of Evans, making it impossible for him to breathe! He wanted to break free, but it felt as if all his energy had been drained from his body!

“I told you, I won’t die by your hands…” Logan knew he was doomed, so he leaped toward the crevice in desperation! He would rather leap to his death than perish at the hands of the Lethal Spirit Sect.

At that moment, John had already rushed over. Seeing Logan jump into the crevice, he was filled with immense anxiety!

“Don’t jump, don’t jump…” John wanted to stop Logan, but it was too late. Just as Logan’s body reached the middle of the crevice, several wind blades swept past him! However, unlike others, Logan’s body didn’t explode and fall into the crevice. Instead, his entire body plummeted downward!

Seeing this, John instantly grabbed the Demon Flogger and flung it in the direction of Evans. Crack, crack, crack! The Demon Flogger emitted a deafening sound, instantly shattering the dense black mist, making it disappear without a trace
Who dares to cause discomfort for John
John the dragon will surely slay them

Prodigy

Oct 20, 2023
Chapter 3807 - 3809 Are you the reincarnation of Elder Daddy-O?

Evans looked at John, then glanced at Elvis and the others who were chasing after him. His whole body enveloped in lethal intent, he also leaped into the crevice.

Upon seeing the situation, John conjured a demonic fire in his hand and instantly launched it!

Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh!

Three blazes of demonic fire arrived in an instant! The demonic fire was extremely fast, to the point where even the void began to distort!

Upon seeing John’s demonic fire arriving in an instant, Evans hastily unleashed a barrier of dark mist to obstruct him! Though he managed to block the first blaze of demonic fire, he was struck by the second and third blazes of demonic fire!

Flames engulfed Evans, completely enveloping him! Evans screamed, plummeting down into the crevice! However, as he fell, the flames on his body quickly extinguished. John looked at the bottomless crevice and began to hesitate. He didn’t understand why Logan and Evans hadn’t been torn apart by the wind blades in the crevice but had fallen directly into it.

At this moment, Elvis arrived with disciples from the Five Great Sects. Coleman also slowly regained consciousness. As he looked at the crevice before him, a glint of excitement flashed in Coleman’s eyes. It was clear, he was eager to venture into this crevice.

“Tell me, what’s inside this big crevice? Why do some people get torn apart by the wind blades inside, while others are fine?” John knew that Coleman must know some secrets about this crevice.

Coleman didn’t want to tell John at first, but when he saw the Demon Flogger in John’s hand, he trembled and revealed honestly, “This big crevice is filled with lethal intent. As long as one is enveloped by the lethal intent and falls in, they won’t be torn apart. This was also something we figured out after experimenting with several disciples…”

Realization dawned upon John. When Logan jumped into it just now, he was enveloped by the lethal intent. Evans was also in the same situation. Fortunately, John’s own marked aura was much stronger than the lethal intent, so he could enter the big crevice and save Logan.

“Mr. Dawn, wait here with your disciples. I’ll go rescue Mr. Ortiz!” After John finished speaking, his marked aura spread out, and he jumped directly into the crevice. The moment John leaped into the crevice, he felt countless gusts of wind whistling around him! However, because his body was enveloped by the marked aura, these wind blades didn’t cause any harm to him.

John’s body was falling rapidly, with the wind roaring in his ears. Everything was pitch black in front of him, and he couldn’t see anything. But the lethal intent pervaded the surroundings, making the temperature extremely low. With such a dense lethal intent, one could only wonder how many cultivators and demon beasts had perished within this vast crevice! After all, the big crevice had existed for thousands of years, and almost everyone who fell in had died!

The accumulation of thousands of years had made the lethal intent in the big crevice extremely dense. John had no idea how long he had been falling, but as he continued to descend, the initial chilliness he felt was gradually fading away, replaced by an unexpected sense of warmth. John was truly puzzled. How could such a large amount of lethal intent possibly give off a feeling of warmth?

As John was filled with confusion, at last, his body landed at the bottom of the crevice! The big crevice was filled with dense white bones. The age of these bones was anyone’s guess. As he walked over them, he heard cracking sounds. Fortunately, the bottom of the crevice could be explored with a spiritual sense. Otherwise, in the pitch-black surroundings where spiritual sense couldn’t be used, it would be impossible to move a single step!

John spread out his spiritual sense and began to search for Logan’s figure. Since they fell from similar positions, they shouldn’t be too far apart after falling down!

Sure enough, after John spread out his spiritual sense, he found Logan’s figure. At this moment, Logan was unconscious due to extreme weakness. Plus, this place was filled with lethal intent everywhere. If one was not a Demonic Cultivator, but merely an ordinary one, one would suffer damage from prolonged exposure to the lethal intent here.

John quickly infused a stream of spiritual power into Logan’s body, bringing him back to consciousness.

“Mr. White, where are we?” Logan looked surprised to see John. He remembered that he seemed to have jumped into the big crevice, so how did he end up with John now?

“Mr. Ortiz, we’re at the bottom of the big crevice. Fortunately, when you jumped down, you were enveloped by the lethal intent; otherwise, you would have been torn apart,” John said. Only then did Logan notice that they were surrounded by lethal intent. There were bones on the ground.

“What about those people from the Lethal Spirit Sect?” Logan hurriedly asked. If the people from the Lethal Spirit Sect were still around, they would be in danger.

“Only Evans from the Lethal Spirit Sect is left. He also jumped into this crevice. I don’t know if that guy is dead or not.” John knew that Evans had been hit by his demonic fire and fell to the bottom of the crevice. Even if he didn’t die, he surely must have been injured.

“What about our disciples from the Five Great Sects? And Elvis?” Logan asked.

“There are still about twenty disciples from the Five Great Sects. Elvis’s physical body was destroyed, but his remnant soul is still intact and can be reshaped!” John replied.

Upon hearing this, Logan fell into silence.

At that moment, Evans was injured by the demonic fire. However, he wasn’t in danger even after falling to the bottom. Feeling the lethal intent around him, Evans smirked.

As long as he absorbed this lethal intent, not only could he recover, but his strength could also rapidly increase. With this in mind, Evans began to operate his cultivation technique to absorb the lethal intent. The place was filled with lethal intent, so Evans’s absorption speed was twice as fast as usual.

After the malicious energy was absorbed, John instantly noticed it. He could feel the flow of the lethal intent being absorbed. Following the direction of the lethal intent flow, he could find Evans.

“Mr. Ortiz, I know the position of the Lethal Spirit Sect’s elder,” John exclaimed joyfully.

“Then let’s go find him. If we join forces, that guy won’t be a match for us. This place is filled with lethal intent. If we let that guy absorb it recklessly and enhance his own strength, we’ll be in danger.” Logan knew they had to eliminate Evans first.

John led Logan, and based on the flow of the lethal intent, they quickly found Evans. When Evans saw John and Logan, he was taken aback for a moment but soon burst into laughter.

“Hmph, this is my territory. This place is saturated with lethal intent, which I can draw on whenever I need to. Both of you can’t use it as replenishment but have to expend your spiritual power to resist the invasion of the lethal intent. So even if I don’t fight you two, if you stay here for too long, you’ll exhaust your spiritual power and die!” Evans had an expression of smug satisfaction on his face!

Hearing that, Logan had an ugly expression. He knew that Evans was right. In this place, he and John couldn’t get any chance to recover. And yet, Evans had a constant supply of lethal intent! With such a gap, they would eventually be worn down to death!

However, John looked at Evans with a cold smile. His face was full of disdain as he said, “Are you celebrating a bit too early? You don’t even use your brain to think. Since I can enter the bottom of this crevice unscathed, it proves that I can also use the lethal intent!”

After John finished speaking, his body suddenly emitted a suction force, and the endless lethal intent around him rushed toward him like a surging river. Evans was instantly dumbfounded, looking at John in disbelief

Logan didn’t expect John to have this ability. Surprised, he watched. John didn’t emit any trace of the Demonic Cultivator’s aura but could absorb the lethal intent. This was quite peculiar!

“Stop, this lethal intent is all mine!” Evans roared, his body turning into a storm of black mist that surged toward John.

Seeing this, Logan was about to intervene but heard John say calmly, “Mr. Ortiz, don’t move. Watch me deal with him!” With that, John instantly produced the Demon Flogger in his hand.

Crack!

As the Demon Flogger cracked loudly, the dark mist was destroyed completely. Evans was forced to retreat.

“Kid, is that a Demon Flogger in your hand?” Evans demanded.

“Yes. I didn’t expect you to recognize the Demon Flogger.” With that, John swung his Demon Flogger toward Evans. Evans hurriedly dodged as he dared not take this whip headon.

“Who are you exactly? How can you absorb the lethal intent? There’s no Demonic Cultivator aura on you!” Evans demanded. After being whipped twice by John, Evans also calmed down, no longer claiming the lethal intent was his.

“What’s the big deal about absorbing the lethal intent? I can even absorb the energy from the marked aura!” John said as the marked aura within him began to spread.

Evans was confused, unable to believe what he saw. “How is this possible? This marked aura can only be cultivated by Elder Daddy-O. Who are you exactly?”

“Isn’t it obvious enough?” John stared coldly at Evans. Evans frowned.

“Are you the reincarnation of Elder Daddy-O?”

“Nonsense. My soul was suppressed. It took a lot of effort to escape and return to the Ethereal Realm. I never thought that my lineage of Elder Daddy-O would become someone else’s lackey. That’s utterly humiliating!” John said in a pretentious manner.

“Ah, reincarnation through possession? Are you truly Elder Wood?” Evans was shocked. Even Logan, who was beside them, couldn’t believe it. How had he not noticed that John was possessed?

“Nonsense. Can the marked aura be fake? You disciples, not even capable of learning one percent of my essence. All you do is absorb the lethal intent all day. You harm innocent beings, all for that shred of lethal intent. You’re worse than pigs and dogs, behaving like beasts. How could I have descendants like you? When I rebuild my body and return to my peak, I’ll see who is your master. I’ll kill him for sure!” John pointed at Evans, unleashing a torrent of insults at him!

Evans dared not make a sound, standing there with his head bowed in trembling fear. John cursed with great satisfaction. One could only wonder what Daddy-O would feel, knowing that John was impersonating him, berating his own disciples and descendants!

“Wait a minute…” Suddenly, Evans lifted his head, his face full of confusion as he asked, “If you’re Elder Daddy-O reincarnated, how could you have demonic fire?” John was taken aback. He had indeed started attacking Evans with the demonic fire.

Lethal intent feared demonic fire the most. Of course, this was under the condition that both sides are evenly matched. In such situations, the demonic fire can suppress the lethal intent. Therefore, Daddy-O simply couldn’t produce demonic fire, nor did he had the means to cultivate it!

Once John realized his cover was blown, he dropped the act and said, “Truth be told, I’m a friend of Elder Daddy-O. But what I just said genuinely reflects his sentiments. You guys stooped to every conceivable wickedness, even serving as dogs for the Demon Seal Alliance. If Daddy-O knew about this, he’d be furious”. John’s words caused Evans to be consumed by fury
This gu Evans doesn't know what is good for him,He is trying to act furiously in front of John when the odds is against him

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3878 Looking For Trouble

At Soul Demon Sect, Stanlee had gone into seclusion, leaving all the major and minor affairs of the sect in the capable hands of Tessa! With the assistance of Fitz, Tessa managed to keep the sect in perfect order.

Moreover, Fitz had already become Tessa’s dual cultivation partner. Every day, they were always showing off their affection and lovey-dovey. Although the overall strength of Soul Demon Sect wasn’t particularly formidable, they were not to be trifled with. This was due to their profound understanding and research of the divine souls, which enabled them to launch attacks on these souls. As a result, not many dared to provoke them.

Additionally, Soul Demon Sect had the ability to help restore the physical body. Regardless of whether one was a Demonic Cultivator or a human, they could benefit from Soul Demon Sect. Hence, Soul Demon Sect managed to coexist peacefully.

“Ms. Stark, a few people have arrived outside…” a disciple from Soul Demon Sect reported.

“Are they here for the physical body restoration again?” Tessa asked.

“I’m not sure!” The disciple from Soul Demon Sect shook his head.

“Tessa, let’s go outside and see. Mr. White might’ve sent them here,” Fitz said. A few days ago, the Five Great Sects attended by Soul Demon Sect were introduced by John. Fitz thought that could be the case again this time. Tessa nodded, subsequently following Fitz out the door.

Upon arriving at the entrance of the sect’s gate, a young man dressed in a black robe, Corbin, was spotted. He was standing quietly at the entrance, accompanied by a few of his subordinates. At a single glance, one could easily discern the other’s identity as a Demonic Cultivator. However, Tessa didn’t mind it. Regardless of whether they were human or Demonic Cultivators, they all had the capacity to restore their physical bodies. The prerequisite was that they had to be provided with ample resources.

Tessa stepped forward, politely asking, “Fellow cultivators, may I ask what brings you to Soul Demon Sect?”

“Where is your sect leader?” Corbin asked.

“Our Sect Leader is currently in seclusion. If there’s anything you need, you can come to me. After all, I am the vice president of Soul Demon Sect,” Tessa said.

Corbin glanced at Tessa and asked coldly, “Do any of you know John?” Upon hearing John’s name, both Tessa and Fitz instantly became alert.

Tessa shook her head. “No. What are you guys here for? If you’re not here for physical body restoration, I’m afraid I can’t entertain you.” After that, Tessa and Fitz were about to leave. However, they were stopped by a few people standing behind Corbin.

Upon witnessing this scene, numerous disciples from Soul Demon Sect hurriedly rushed out. They knew these guys were there to stir up trouble. Corbin faced dozens of Soul Demon Sect disciples, yet he showed no signs of fear or panic.

“I’d advise you folks from Soul Demon Sect to be wise. We’re from Demon Seal Alliance. People saw you from Soul Demon Sect hanging out with John. Where has John gone now? As long as you tell me, I can let you off the hook. After all, we from Demon Seal Alliance wouldn’t bother dealing with insignificant sects like yours,” Corbin said.

A wave of panic filled Tessa’s heart when she heard that the person was from Demon Seal Alliance. After all, she was well aware of what kind of organization Demon Seal Alliance was. Soul Demon Sect simply did not possess the strength to stand against them.

Fitz narrowed his eyes slightly, remarking, “Demon Seal Alliance? Not bad. Not even pretending anymore, huh? As Demonic Cultivators, you were oppressed by Demon Seal Alliance, yet now you pledge your loyalty to them. You truly have no shame.” Corbin merely shrugged it off with an indifferent chuckle.

“We’re collaborating. Loyalty isn’t in question here. All you need to do is tell us John’s whereabouts. Otherwise, Soul Demon Sect is going down today.”

As soon as the words left Corbin’s lips, the power of a Ninth Level Tribulator erupted instantly. With this move, the members of Soul Demon Sect were completely overwhelmed, utterly devoid of any strength to resist. A Ninth Level Tribulator was untouchable and unbeatable for Soul Demon Sect. It was important to note that the strength of Demon Sealing Alliance was indeed terrifying. They casually dispatched a Demonic Cultivator, who shockingly turned out to be a Ninth Level Tribulator.

Reflecting on John’s future path, Fitz started to worry for him.

Prodigy

Oct 20, 2023
Chapter 3814 - 3816 Arthur Sanders

“That’s Polar Mountain, where the true polar stone mine is situated. It’s just that Polar Mountain is usually obscured by a barrier, making it impossible to see. Only when space-time is distorted in the chaos dimension at the border will Polar Mountain reveal itself. Only then will there be a chance to enter Polar Mountain to gather the polar stones. This is something I just found out, which is why I came to the polar region looking for you,” Selma explained.

Marc realized then why Selma had suddenly arrived in the polar region. They had only found scattered pieces of polar stones these past few days and didn’t locate any polar stone mine. It turned out it was hidden by a barrier. Moreover, Polar Mountain was located in the chaos dimension at the border, a place no one dared to approach. That was why no one had discovered it.

“Ms. Selma, you drove the holy maidens of Lunarius Palace into the chaos dimension to distort space-time within, thus creating the conditions to enter Polar Mountain, right?” Marc understood at once.

“Not bad. You’re pretty smart.” Selma gave a faint smile. At that time, Dahlia and the others had reached the edge of the chaos dimension. If they were to move forward, they would be sucked into the turbulent flow of the chaos dimension. Death would be certain, and not even a corpse would be left behind.

“Ladies, let’s hold hands. There’s nothing to fear. Upon entering the chaos dimension, you will be torn apart by the turbulent currents. There won’t be any pain.” Dahlia held everyone’s hands. Then with a resolute look in her eyes, she headed toward the chaos dimension.

“Don’t do anything foolish!” At that moment, John’s voice echoed, and his figure slowly came into view.

“Mr. White…” Dahlia was overjoyed. She hadn’t expected John to find them. With John here, they could be saved. They had personally witnessed John’s capabilities. Just as they halted, anticipating John’s arrival, a sudden, immense force began pulling them toward the chaos dimension. Two holy maidens were swept up high into the air. Fortunately, they were holding hands, which prevented them from being drawn in.

“Hold on tight…” Dahlia gritted her teeth, holding on with all her might. Everyone gave their all, yet the immense suction continued to drag them toward the chaos dimension. Dahlia and the others wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer.

At that moment, John appeared. A massive surge of energy sent Dahlia and the others flying, freeing them from the immense suction force. However, John himself was instantly drawn into the chaos dimension.

“Mr. White!” All the holy maidens were taken aback, yet not one of them could lend a hand. John’s body swayed like a flatboat in the chaos dimension. He activated Golem Body to resist the chaotic currents of the chaos dimension. However, his Golem Body started to crumble as he was pulled deeper into the chaos dimension by a tremendous force.

John unleashed all sorts of power within him, forming layers of protective shields around him. Yet, it was all in vain as the chaotic currents of time and space shattered it in an instant. Blood began to seep continuously from John’s seven orifices.

“Am I really going to die here today?” John gave up on resisting, plunging into the depths of despair. The draconic essence on John’s chest was radiating light, and a golden dragon was continuously circling him. However, in the chaos dimension, even the golden dragon was rapidly vanishing.

At that moment, John discovered that through this chaos dimension, he could see vast snowfields and numerous demon beasts. “What I’m seeing isn’t the polar region. It’s… Bera Plains?” John was instantly dumbstruck. Those were no ordinary white wolves, but demon beasts from Bera Plains.

John hadn’t expected that crossing the polar region at the southern region would actually lead him to the icy plains of the northern region. In that sense, the entire Ethereal Realm was nothing more than a closed loop. It was no wonder that John had discovered the white wolves, demon beasts from the northern region, while in the polar region

Even though John knew that the icefield of the northern region was just across from him, he found himself utterly immobilized. His body seemed to have frozen in place.

In the chaos dimension, space itself began to contort. The turbulent flow of time and space was akin to a razor-sharp blade, stabbing John relentlessly. John’s body was already marred with countless injuries. The golden dragon encircling his body was also gradually vanishing.

John discovered that a towering mountain was becoming increasingly clear. Atop that towering mountain, clusters of polar stones were radiating their lustrous glow.

“The polar stone mine?” John hadn’t expected to find the polar stone mine in the chaos dimension. However, the polar stone mine was not located in the chaos dimension. It was closely linked to it.

“It’s over. It’s really over this time…” John let out a sigh. Finding the polar stone mine now is utterly pointless! I’m about to die! At that moment, John could even feel the chilling breath of death. This was the closest he had ever come to death.

“Perhaps death is a kind of release. But I just can’t bear to part with the women by my side…” John began to get lost in his memories. It was like watching a movie as every moment from the time he was imprisoned to the time after he was released played in his mind.

At that moment, Vermilion Demon Lord was in a state of panic within John’s consciousness field. If John were to die here, he would surely be done for as well. “Don’t give up. Hang in there. You can’t die. If you die, what will I do? Vermilion Demon Lord bellowed. However, John couldn’t seem to hear at all. His will to live had diminished significantly.

Meanwhile, within a mansion nestled in the forested mountains, Arthur suddenly furrowed his brow.

“Why on earth did he venture into the chaos dimension? He’s truly a magnet for trouble!” Arthur muttered, and in an instant, he was nowhere to be seen.

As John’s life was slowly ebbing away, his thoughts too started spiraling into turmoil. Suddenly, a beam of golden light bathed him, followed by a wave of unprecedented comfort that swept across his entire body. Arthur, dressed in plain attire, was quietly observing him. When John opened his eyes and saw Arthur, he was completely stunned.

“Mr. Sanders, is that really you? Am I already dead? Are we in hell or heaven? It must be heaven. Am I seeing you in heaven? Mr. Sanders, do you have any idea how much I’ve missed you?” John burst into tears.

In truth, John had always regarded Arthur as an elder of his own. In the mundane world, John had received Arthur’s meticulous care and attention. Had it not been for Arthur, John might have been assassinated in Jade Venom by those people from the Warriors Alliance.

Upon hearing John’s words, Arthur was momentarily lost for words. “John, don’t forget that you are a cultivator, a true spiritual energy cultivator. Do you even hear yourself when you talk about heaven and hell? Only a mortal would say such things,” Arthur said nonchalantly. As Arthur spoke, John found himself in a daze, but he quickly snapped back to reality.

“Mr. Sanders, I’m not dead. You’re not dead too, right?” In his excitement, John embraced Arthur. Arthur hadn’t died, neither had he. He could distinctly sense Arthur’s presence at that moment.

Arthur radiated a golden aura. Wherever his aura touched, serenity and tranquility prevailed. Even the chaos of time and space couldn’t get the slightest bit closer.

“I was going to leave you alone in the Ethereal Realm. However, you, young man, seemed to have a death wish. You even dared to venture into the chaos dimension. I’m telling you, even though you know I’m alive, I can’t always be there to save you. You’ll have to navigate the road ahead on your own. If you dig your own grave again, I won’t step in to save you anymore…” After he finished speaking, he glanced at John. This single glance made Vermilion Demon Lord shudder in fear.

Immediately following that, Arthur made a sweeping gesture. A flash of golden light streaked by, and in an instant, John was outside the chaos dimension. He was unconscious. Arthur’s figure also disappeared.

“Mr. White! Mr. White!” Upon seeing John emerge from the chaos dimension, Dahlia and Yvonne hurriedly rushed over.

John gradually regained consciousness from his stupor. When he saw Dahlia and the others, his face was full of surprise.

“I’m not dead?” John glanced at himself. He was originally covered in wounds, but now, there wasn’t a single trace of injury on him.

“Mr. White, you’re not dead. You emerged from the chaos dimension. You must be the first person to have survived from the chaos dimension,” Dahlia exclaimed with great excitement. John furrowed his brows. Then suddenly, as if recalling something, he rose to survey his surroundings.

“Mr. Sanders! Mr. Sanders!” John shouted, but there was no sign of Arthur around.

“Mr. White, who is this Mr. Sanders you’re talking about?” Dahlia asked in confusion.

“Did any of you notice anyone else around me?” John hurriedly asked.

“No, we only saw you emerging from the chaos dimension.” Dahlia shook her head.

At that moment, John fell into deep thought. Was it all a dream? John couldn’t discern if it was reality or just a dream. He only remembered that when he was on the brink of death, Arthur had appeared.

“Kid, that wasn’t a dream. Someone really did save you!” Vermilion Demon Lord said.

Upon hearing this, John asked excitedly, “Was it Mr. Sanders? You’ve seen him?”

“I don’t know who he is. I can’t recall his identity, but all I know is that he’s incredibly powerful. One look from him nearly scared the daylights out of me. Who is that person to you? You’ve got such a powerful figure backing you up. What on earth are you still afraid of? If you were to simply stomp your foot in the Ethereal Realm, everyone would bow down and submit to you.” Vermilion Demon Lord couldn’t recall ever meeting Arthur, nor could he recollect any past encounters with him. However, he was distinctly aware of Arthur’s formidable presence.

“He’s…” John fell silent, unsure of how to classify his relationship with Arthur. There seemed to be nothing between them. Yet, Arthur treated him with a fatherly affection. John had once suspected that Arthur must be a Dragonian, just like him. It would only make sense then for Arthur to show him such care and consideration. However, Arthur himself had never admitted it.

“No matter who he is, once I’ve regained my physical body, you’ll have to look out for me.” With that, Vermilion Demon Lord said no more. John was at a loss for words. That wasn’t what Vermilion Demon Lord used to say. He had claimed that he would take care of John. Now, he actually expected John to look out for him.

“Mr. White, are you all right? If you are, we should get going quickly. The Millers are catching up.” Dahlia spoke up upon seeing John standing still in a daze. John was engaged in a conversation with Vermilion Demon Lord. Dahlia and the others couldn’t hear a thing.

“All right, let’s head to Polar Mountain…” John pointed toward the distant mountain. Because of him, the chaos dimension was in turmoil, making the mountain even more prominent. The surrounding halo also became significantly dimmer. Dahlia and her companions gazed at the towering mountain.

“Mr. White, I don’t think we’ve seen this mountain before. Why is it called Polar Mountain?”

“The mountain must have always been within the chaos dimension, hidden by some barrier. Due to some reason, it became visible. The entire mountain is made up of polar stones. It’s most likely the location of the polar stone mine. And the name Polar Mountain is just something I casually came up with,” John explained.

“What? The entire mountain is filled with polar stones?” At that moment, all of their mouths dropped open in shock. If all these polar stones were given to Lunarius Palace, they wouldn’t need much time to dominate the entire Ethereal Realm.
I wonder who Mr. Sanders is!!
For Vermilion Demon Lord to be fearful of him,just how powerful is he?

Prodigy

Oct 20, 2023

At Soul Demon Sect, Stanlee had gone into seclusion, leaving all the major and minor affairs of the sect in the capable hands of Tessa! With the assistance of Fitz, Tessa managed to keep the sect in perfect order.

Moreover, Fitz had already become Tessa’s dual cultivation partner. Every day, they were always showing off their affection and lovey-dovey. Although the overall strength of Soul Demon Sect wasn’t particularly formidable, they were not to be trifled with. This was due to their profound understanding and research of the divine souls, which enabled them to launch attacks on these souls. As a result, not many dared to provoke them.

Additionally, Soul Demon Sect had the ability to help restore the physical body. Regardless of whether one was a Demonic Cultivator or a human, they could benefit from Soul Demon Sect. Hence, Soul Demon Sect managed to coexist peacefully.

“Ms. Stark, a few people have arrived outside…” a disciple from Soul Demon Sect reported.

“Tessa, let’s go outside and see. Mr. White might’ve sent them here,” Fitz said. A few days ago, the Five Great Sects attended by Soul Demon Sect were introduced by John. Fitz thought that could be the case again this time. Tessa nodded, subsequently following Fitz out the door.

Upon arriving at the entrance of the sect’s gate, a young man dressed in a black robe, Corbin, was spotted. He was standing quietly at the entrance, accompanied by a few of his subordinates. At a single glance, one could easily discern the other’s identity as a Demonic Cultivator. However, Tessa didn’t mind it. Regardless of whether they were human or Demonic Cultivators, they all had the capacity to restore their physical bodies. The prerequisite was that they had to be provided with ample resources.

Tessa stepped forward, politely asking, “Fellow cultivators, may I ask what brings you to Soul Demon Sect?”

“Our Sect Leader is currently in seclusion. If there’s anything you need, you can come to me. After all, I am the vice president of Soul Demon Sect,” Tessa said.

Corbin glanced at Tessa and asked coldly, “Do any of you know John?” Upon hearing John’s name, both Tessa and Fitz instantly became alert.

Tessa shook her head. “No. What are you guys here for? If you’re not here for physical body restoration, I’m afraid I can’t entertain you.” After that, Tessa and Fitz were about to leave. However, they were stopped by a few people standing behind Corbin.

Upon witnessing this scene, numerous disciples from Soul Demon Sect hurriedly rushed out. They knew these guys were there to stir up trouble. Corbin faced dozens of Soul Demon Sect disciples, yet he showed no signs of fear or panic.

“I’d advise you folks from Soul Demon Sect to be wise. We’re from Demon Seal Alliance. People saw you from Soul Demon Sect hanging out with John. Where has John gone now? As long as you tell me, I can let you off the hook. After all, we from Demon Seal Alliance wouldn’t bother dealing with insignificant sects like yours,” Corbin said.

A wave of panic filled Tessa’s heart when she heard that the person was from Demon Seal Alliance. After all, she was well aware of what kind of organization Demon Seal Alliance was. Soul Demon Sect simply did not possess the strength to stand against them.

Fitz narrowed his eyes slightly, remarking, “Demon Seal Alliance? Not bad. Not even pretending anymore, huh? As Demonic Cultivators, you were oppressed by Demon Seal Alliance, yet now you pledge your loyalty to them. You truly have no shame.” Corbin merely shrugged it off with an indifferent chuckle.

“We’re collaborating. Loyalty isn’t in question here. All you need to do is tell us John’s whereabouts. Otherwise, Soul Demon Sect is going down today.”

As soon as the words left Corbin’s lips, the power of a Ninth Level Tribulator erupted instantly. With this move, the members of Soul Demon Sect were completely overwhelmed, utterly devoid of any strength to resist. A Ninth Level Tribulator was untouchable and unbeatable for Soul Demon Sect. It was important to note that the strength of Demon Sealing Alliance was indeed terrifying. They casually dispatched a Demonic Cultivator, who shockingly turned out to be a Ninth Level Tribulator.

Why can't this Corbin face John to see whether he would be able to face him
Idiotic lackeys

Prosper

Five Level Tribulator
Sep 17, 2023

Fitz, don't worry ok. That's the Golden Dragon's cross to carry. None of them can destroy him.

Alonzo03

Golden Dragon True Form
Oct 4, 2023

Fitz is not yet aware of John defeating a top level tribulator 🤭

Prosper

Five Level Tribulator
Sep 17, 2023

Thanks Immortal Gily. Take this Holy Maiden as appreciationFB_IMG_1718530336786.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Prodigy

Oct 20, 2023
I will ask questions who ever answer them right will gain some upgrade In cultivation

1. John had an orgy, how many women were there?

2. John worked in a company. What was his position?

3. Which woman in John life is more beautiful than all?

4. How many women does John have?

5. Who is John best friend?

6. What character is most hated In all mentioned characters?

I will be posting more upon finding interesting answers. This will be the case from now on.

Minium people to answer my message must be 10. If no ten response no posting.

Let's have some fun
1. 10
2. General Manager
3. That's Amelia leader Crimson palace
4. 20
5. Master Flaxseed
6. It's Tyler

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3879 Arrogant

“So, what’s it going to be? Are you going to reveal John’s whereabouts, or choose death?” Corbin cast a sweeping glance over the members of Soul Demon Sect. Every disciple of Soul Demon Sect gritted their teeth, not uttering a single word.

Tessa’s eyes were also filled with fury. “Hmph! You demon scum. Mr. White has done favors for Soul Demon Sect. We won’t be the ones to spill the beans. If you have the guts, go ahead and kill us.” Tessa scoffed. The smirk on Corbin grew when he saw Tessa’s stubborn resolve.

“Killing you all would be a piece of cake. However, the men I’ve brought with me haven’t been with a woman for quite some time. It’s about time they had some fun!” After Corbin finished speaking, the lecherous expressions of the few who followed him were immediately apparent. They were rubbing their hands together in anticipation, practically drooling with excitement.

“Shameless! Beasts of Pervert Sex!” Tessa roared.

Meanwhile, Fitz gritted his teeth tightly, resisting the terrifying aura of Corbin. “If you dare to lay a finger on Tessa, I’ll dismember you…” he enunciated.

“Hahaha! Look at yourself! Do you really think you can dismember us? In that case, allow me to kill you first!” After he finished speaking, Corbin flicked his sleeve, and Fitz was instantly sent flying backward. Subsequently, he fell heavily to the ground, remaining utterly still. The disparity in their abilities was far too great, leaving no room whatsoever for resistance.

“Fitz! Babe” Upon seeing the situation, Tessa immediately let out a loud yell!

Corbin once again questioned Tessa, “Are you going to talk or not? If you tell me where John has gone, I’ll let you all go.” Yet, Tessa gritted her teeth, spitting forcefully.

Upon seeing the situation, Corbin waved his hand and ordered, “Strip her naked!Let us see her pointy breast”

Tessa wanted to resist, but she was completely overwhelmed by Corbin’s aura, making it impossible for her to act. All she could do was watch helplessly as several men, with lecherous grins plastered on their faces, advanced toward her.

Just as Tessa resigned herself to her fate, a chillingly cold voice suddenly echoed. “Is this how a distinguished Ninth Level Tribulator treats people?” As the words fell, John’s figure flashed into view from a distance.

“Mr. White…” Upon seeing John, Tessa was quite taken aback.

John glanced at Tessa, then at Fitz. As he channeled a surge of spiritual energy into Fitz, Fitz, previously motionless, gradually rose to his feet.

“Mr. White, why are you here?” Fitz was utterly surprised when he saw John. He thought he would never see John again.

With a casual smile, John said, “Had I not come, wouldn’t you all have been in danger?”

Corbin was a Ninth Level Tribulator, but John didn’t even consider him a threat.

“Mr. White, these individuals are all henchmen of Demon Seal Alliance, seeking to discover your whereabouts. We didn’t reveal anything!” Fitz exclaimed.

“I know!” John nodded and turned his gaze to Corbin. “You came for me. It has nothing to do with the others. Please, let them go!” John said slowly.

With a casual wave of his hand, Corbin freed Tessa and the others from their constraints.

Upon seeing that John only possessed the strength of a Fourth Level Tribulator, Corbin uttered with undisguised contempt, “You’re just a Fourth Level Tribulator. Why would the president come up with the hundred-year offering to hunt you down? It’s simply too wasteful. I don’t get it…”

John, however, didn’t bother to explain. Instead, he gestured toward Corbin, saying, “I’ve got things to do. You all can attack me together. After dealing with you, I need to get back on the road!” John’s eyes were filled with arrogance and disdain.

“Arrogant!” Corbin narrowed his eyes, then with a wave of his hand, he commanded, “Go and seize this brat!” Corbin was directing his subordinates to attack John. Faced with several Demonic Cultivators, John remained utterly composed, not showing the slightest hint of panic.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3880 Puppet

Just as John was gearing up to take action, something suddenly occurred to him, and he swiftly retracted his aura.

“Dealing with a bunch of nobodies like you is beneath me. It’s embarrassing for me to fight with you. I’d rather let my underling handle this.

After John had finished speaking, he struck a pose and said, “Underling, come out now…” With John’s shout, a shadow suddenly materialized. Immediately afterward, a three-meter-tall puppet fell in front of John.

Looking at the towering figure before them, both Fitz and Tessa were taken aback. They were clueless as to when John had taken on an underling.

However, Corbin just gave a cold laugh and said, “Putting on an act, huh? It’s just a puppet, after all. Are you trying to scare us?”

“Don’t be scared. Follow my lead, and let’s take down this puppet first!” Corbin commanded his subordinates. In Corbin’s eyes, it was merely a puppet. Hence, he didn’t believe it had much strength.

“Attack!” The five Demonic Cultivators moved in unison, launching their assault on John’s puppet. Fitz, Tessa, and the others stared blankly. They couldn’t comprehend how John had managed to get a puppet. Who would have thought of using a puppet to battle these Demonic Cultivators? This clearly won’t work!

All John wanted was to see the true strength of the puppet he had crafted. Suddenly, the puppet was engulfed in flames, resembling a fire god that had walked out from the depths of hell. It was of impressive stature, and every step it took seemed to make the earth tremble. The puppet swung its massive fists, engulfed in flames, with each punch carrying a force capable of annihilating everything in its path. It seemed as if it intended to reduce the entire space to ashes.

Five Demonic Cultivators joined forces, launching an attack directly at the puppet. However, the puppet, with its emotionless face, showed no fear of life or death. This was the difference between a puppet and a human. It wouldn’t care about its own life or death. Its only focus was on seizing the right opportunity to strike the most suitable target. As for whether it would get hurt, the puppet wasn’t concerned. That was a trait that made puppets significantly stronger than humans.

The five Demonic Cultivators each showcased their signature skills. However, their attacks seemed child’s play in front of the flaming puppet, effortlessly dispersed by its blazing flames.

“W-What’s the story behind this fire puppet?” a Demonic Cultivator shouted in alarm, his face as pale as a sheet, his voice filled with terror and disbelief. The other Demonic Cultivators wore expressions of shock. They had never imagined that a puppet could possess such immense power.

“Demonic fire… How could this puppet possibly possess demonic fire? It’s impossible…” Corbin was also filled with astonishment. He recognized it at once. The flames on the puppet are no ordinary flames. They are demonic fire!

Upon hearing it was demonic fire, the five Demonic Cultivators instantly felt overwhelmed. No wonder our attacks couldn’t penetrate the flames engulfing the puppet’s body! Tessa and Fitz were also watching with experience, yet they didn’t understand how could John’s puppet could possess demonic fire.

As a descendant of the Inferno Devil lineage, Fitz was well-versed in the art of demonic fire. He could discern that the demonic fire coursing through this puppet’s body was hundreds of times more potent than his own. A puppet, possessing demonic fire that was a hundred times stronger than his own, left Fitz utterly baffled. After all, a puppet is an inanimate object, incapable of learning about demonic fire. But then, how did this demonic fire come to exist within the puppet? Fitz was extremely curious. Therefore, he was determined to ask John about it after driving these Demonic Cultivators away.

At that moment, the puppet was oblivious to the gasps of surprise from the crowd. It continued to swing its massive fists, each attack growing fiercer than the last. A Demonic Cultivator attempted to shield himself with a black mist, but the flames effortlessly penetrated this defense, engulfing him. He let out a chilling scream, instantly reduced to ashes.

The remaining Demonic Cultivators, witnessing the scene, were filled with immense fear. They each unleashed their most potent powers in an attempt to turn the tide of the battle. However, their attacks were futile against the flaming puppet, as if they were merely tickling it. A Demonic Cultivator conjured a ball of black mist and hurled it toward the puppet, but the flaming puppet remained fearless. With a single punch, it shattered the black mist into oblivion.