The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Alonzo03

Golden Dragon True Form
Oct 4, 2023
Chapter 3886 Lend A Hand

Watching the shield that was about to shatter completely, Corbin was dumbfounded, his eyes filled with terror and helplessness.

Bang!

A thunderous crash echoed between heaven and earth, and the shield Corbin had formed instantly collapsed. A beam of light shot straight into Corbin’s forehead, causing his figure to dissolve within the radiance. In the end, he was unable to withstand John’s devastating blow. He was completely obliterated, and even in death, Corbin had an undeniable look of defiance in his eyes.

Cough! Cough! After Corbin was vanquished, John began to cough violently.

“Mr. White, are you all right?” Fitz hurriedly followed Tessa, rushing over.

“I’m fine!” John waved his hand dismissively. Just a moment ago, he had merely overused Immortal’s Pointer, an immortal technique.

Although John had comprehended time nascence, the use of Immortal’s Pointer was still incredibly draining. John made that move because he wanted to show off. Even without using Immortal’s Pointer, John could have still taken down Corbin.

“From now on, just kill when you need to kill. Stop showing off. You’ve already used up all your celestial energy and time nascence,” Vermilion Demon Lord advised John.

John was left speechless for a moment. Back when he was in Infinitus Celestial Sect, if he had absorbed all the liquified celestial energy himself, things wouldn’t have ended up like that. He had merely shown off with a single use of Immortal’s Pointer, and he was already on the verge of collapse.

With a face full of excitement, Fitz enthusiastically said to John, “Mr. White, did you use an immortal technique just now? That was absolutely incredible, so awe-inspiring. I really didn’t expect that in such a short period of time, you’d become a Fourth Level Tribulator, and even grasp time nascence. Most importantly, you’ve eliminated that Ninth Level Tribulator as easily as if you were slaughtering a cockroach.”

John gave a faint smile and said, “It’s not as simple as you make it out to be. But if a Ninth Level Tribulator wants to kill me, it won’t be that easy.”

Tessa was completely taken aback. Although she knew John was impressive, she hadn’t expected him to be this extraordinary.

“Mr. White, didn’t you go looking for Lunarius Palace? Did you find it?” Fitz asked.

“Yes. I even managed to get a Demonia Stone. I was on my way back to Blood Spirit Valley, and I just happened to pass by here, so I thought I’d drop in and visit. Where is Mr. Stark?” John asked.

“Oh, my master has gone into seclusion. Currently, I’m the one handling all matters of Soul Demon Sect,” Tessa said.

“Correct. Tessa is now the vice president, overseeing the entire Soul Demon Sect,” Fitz uttered.

Upon hearing this, John looked at Fitz and said, “Not bad, brat. Now that you’re the sect leader’s dual cultivation partner, you can live off her in the future.”

“Haha!” Fitz gave a sly chuckle. Tessa, on the other hand, began to blush. “Do you have some business with my master, Mr. White?” Tessa asked.

“Actually, there’s something I was hoping you guys from Soul Demon Sect could help me with,” John said.

Upon hearing that John offered his help, Tessa quickly assured him, “Please go ahead, Mr. White. Rest assured, whatever is within our power, Soul Demon Sect will not hesitate to do.” John recounted the Miller family’s attack on Lunarius Palace and said, “I want Soul Demon Sect to lend a hand. Even if you can’t directly resist the Miller family, you can assist from the rear, helping those unfortunate cultivators who have died to restore their physical bodies.”

John knew that the overall strength of Soul Demon Sect was somewhat lacking. Their primary mode of attack was through spiritual sense, and their main ability was physical body restoration. As long as there was conflict, casualties were inevitable. However, even if the physical body was destroyed, as long as the soul managed to escape, it was still possible to restore the body and come back to life. Therefore, many cultivators, in their final moments, would abandon their physical bodies, allowing a sliver of their souls to escape.

Soul Demon Sect’s task was to perform physical body restoration for the souls that managed to escape and return. This was of utmost importance.

Tessa nodded and said, “No problem. I’ll personally lead Soul Demon Sect disciples there, and I’ll bring a large amount of soul flowers. As long as it can help you, Mr. White, we are willing to do everything in our power.”
I think it's more difficult to bring back the vermilion demon lord maybe because he is a celestial immortal or else the demonia stone is supposed to work for him also.

Alonzo03

Golden Dragon True Form
Oct 4, 2023
Chapter 3887 Jenny Summer

“Mr. White, where exactly is Lunarius Palace? How do we get there?” Fitz asked.

“Head over to Pathfinder Sect and take the airship to Southedge City. All you need to do is wait there,” John said.

“Southedge City!” Fitz nodded.

“All right. We’ll wait for you at Southedge City, Mr. White.” John did not linger for long at Soul Demon Sect.

As he was about to leave, a sudden thought struck him. He turned to Tessa and asked, “Do you know if Mr. Dawn of the Five Great Sects has come here to rejuvenate his body?”

“Yes. He left after the physical body restoration!” Tessa said.

John gave a nod and promptly left.

John went straight to the Five Great Sects. At that moment, only Logan and Elvis remained in the Five Great Sects. John arrived at the Five Great Sects, where he received a warm welcome from Logan and Elvis. Had it not been for John’s assistance in the polar region, the Five Great Sects would have long since fallen into the hands of Neil and his ilk. In fact, Elvis would’ve died there and then.

“Mr. White, it seems you’ve had quite a fortuitous encounter in the polar region. You’re now a Fourth Level Tribulator. However, I’m curious as to what brings you here all of a sudden.” Logan knew that John’s sudden visit definitely meant something was up.

“I came here for two reasons. First, I wanted to check on Mr. Dawn’ condition and see if he has recovered.” John didn’t bring up the matter of lending a hand right from the start.

“Mr. White, I appreciate your concern. I have fully recovered now. Without you, I wouldn’t have been able to receive assistance from Soul Demon Sect.” Elvis expressed his gratitude profusely.

“Mr. White, aside from visiting Mr. Dawn, is there anything else you need? If you require assistance from the Five Great Sects, feel free to speak up. I assure you that the Five Great Sects will spare no effort. We won’t hesitate to go through hell and high water if necessary. Mr. White, you gave us our lives. We know the importance of repaying favors. Otherwise, what right do we have to call ourselves upstanding and reputable?” Logan knew John’s visit was certainly not just to see Elvis.

“Mr. Ortiz, indeed, I do have another request to make.”

In a relaxed manner, John narrated the events of how the Miller family attacked Lunarius Palace. The Miller family was vast, and their strength was not to be underestimated. If they truly decided to take action against Lunarius Palace, it would likely be a difficult blow for Lunarius Palace to withstand. After all, Lunarius Palace was just starting out, and all the disciples were still weak. They simply couldn’t withstand the assault from the Miller family.

Without a moment’s hesitation, Logan agreed, saying, “No problem, Mr. White. With just one word from you, we, the Five Great Sects, are ready to give it our all. I’ll depart with my disciples now, and we will await your instructions in Southedge City.”

“Thank you, Mr. Ortiz.” John was deeply touched. After all, no one enjoyed doing things that could cost them their life at any moment.

“Mr. White, there’s no need for formalities. It’s something I ought to do,” Logan said.

John only stayed for a brief moment at the Five Great Sects before he left. He had to network with more people. This time, for the sake of Lunarius Palace, John really put his back into it. He had never gathered so many people before.

After leaving the Five Great Sects, John went straight to the Summers residence. The magecrafts and charms of the Summers family were quite renowned throughout the southern region. These skills might not be of much use in one-on- one combat, but in the case of large-scale battles, they would prove to be extremely useful.

When Chase first saw John, he was both surprised and thrilled. That was especially the case for Jenny. She thought that after that night, she would never see John again. John intended to follow up on the situation with Chase, but unexpectedly, Chase took the lead, pulling John aside and saying, “Mr. White, your timing is impeccable. My daughter has shown no signs of improvement since that night. Could you please lend us a hand?”

After speaking, Chase left, leaving only Jenny with John in the room. John was at a loss for words. I’ve just arrived, though… Oh My… Who am I to refuse when I need help from them? I’ll just get on with it!
John story is one of a kind, you are going to seek help and the benefits you have to return is sleeping with their daughter.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3888 Pregnant!!!

Over an hour later, John, drenched in sweat, opened the door. To her surprise, he found Chase standing at the door, grinning from ear to ear as he waited.

“You must be tired, Mr. White. Please, feel free to let me know if there’s anything you need.” After finishing his words, Chase couldn’t help but cast a glance into the room. Upon discovering that Jenny was lying in bed and seemed as if she couldn’t get up at all, his heart brimmed with even more joy.

“Mr. Summers, I do indeed have a request for you.” John recounted the events that occurred at Lunarius Palace to Chase.

Upon hearing John’s words, Chase responded without hesitation, “No problem; I’ll immediately lead the Summers family members to Southedge City. Although the Summers family’s overall strength is relatively weak, we can contribute by drawing more arcane array charms, which should be of help.”

“Much thanks to you then, Mr. Summers,” John said, expressing his gratitude wholeheartedly.

“I should be the one thanking you, Mr. White,” said Chase with a smile.

John understood what Chase meant, so all he could do was offer an awkward smile.

“Father, I’ll go too…” At that moment, Jenny, who was lying in bed, spoke up.

“You’re not going anywhere. Stay home and rest throughout your pregnancy,” Chase replied immediately.

After hearing this, John was momentarily speechless. What is going on? What’s all this about pregnancy?

“Dad, how can you be so sure that I’ll definitely get pregnant this time?” Jenny inquired

At that moment, Chase was stunned. He wasn’t sure if this attempt would be successful.

Seeing Chase remaining silent, Jenny seized the opportunity and pressed on, “If I go with you this time, I’ll get to spend more time with John. That would increase my chances.”

“That sounds reasonable. In that case, you should go with him,” Chase replied with a nod. As John listened to the conversation between the father and daughter, he was completely baffled. All he could do was hastily excuse himself. He feared being left behind, treated as nothing more than a stud.

After leaving the Summers residence, John went straight back to the Blood Spirit Valley. Upon seeing John’s return, everyone, from Miles Spicer to Denzel and the others, were all extremely thrilled. Catlin and Phoenix threw themselves directly into John’s arms, completely disregarding the presence of others around. It was apparent that they truly missed John.

Denzel looked at John and expressed his astonishment by saying, “Mr. White, it seems your journey in search of Demonia Stone was quite fruitful this time. You’ve managed to reach Fourth Level Tribulator, and your aura has also become much stronger.”

“There was some gain, but not much.” Every time John thought about the liquified celestial energy within Infinitus Celestial Sect, waves of heartache washed over him

“Mr. White, did you not find Demonia Stone?” Miles Spicer asked. These were essential for Old-Geezer to reconstruct his physical form. Without Demonia Stone, it would be quite a challenge for Old-Geezer to rebuild his body.

“I’ve found it. I informed Mr. Old-Geezer on the way. I estimate he’ll arrive in a day or two,” John said. Miles Spicer was extremely thrilled.

“That’s fantastic! Once Elder Old-Geezer undergoes physical body restoration, the entire situation in Ethereal Realm will shift!”

“Don’t get too excited just yet. Mr. Old-Geezer has obtained Demonia Stone, but when he’ll be able to successfully reconstruct his physical form is still uncertain. Right now, I need you all to get ready to accompany me to Southedge City at any moment,” John said.

John didn’t feel the need to be overly polite with Miles Spicer and the others. After all, they were already well acquainted.

“Southedge City?” Denzel was taken aback when he heard that.

“That’s the southernmost point of the entire southern region! May I ask what brings you to Southedge City?” John recounted his experiences at Lunarius Palace, and also revealed the Miller family’s plan to attack the palace.

Upon hearing they were going to battle alongside John, everyone was brimming with excitement.

“When do we depart, Mr. White? Just give me the word, and I’ll gather my disciples immediately!” Denzel exclaimed.

“All right; what about Mr. Griffin from Soulless Hall?” John asked.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
John story is one of a kind, you are going to seek help and the benefits you have to return is sleeping with their daughter.
Chase is truly from Perv Sect. I could not help notice myself🤣

Alonzo03

Golden Dragon True Form
Oct 4, 2023
Moreover it's similar to Wendy plight but one is considered honourable than the other. What a life 😩

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Moreover it's similar to Wendy plight but one is considered honourable than the other. What a life 😩
Haha life is never fair. Jenny likes it, and his father is okay with it. John is not as old as Joaquin

Alonzo03

Golden Dragon True Form
Oct 4, 2023
Chapter 3888 Pregnant!!!

Over an hour later, John, drenched in sweat, opened the door. To her surprise, he found Chase standing at the door, grinning from ear to ear as he waited.

“You must be tired, Mr. White. Please, feel free to let me know if there’s anything you need.” After finishing his words, Chase couldn’t help but cast a glance into the room. Upon discovering that Jenny was lying in bed and seemed as if she couldn’t get up at all, his heart brimmed with even more joy.

“Mr. Summers, I do indeed have a request for you.” John recounted the events that occurred at Lunarius Palace to Chase.

Upon hearing John’s words, Chase responded without hesitation, “No problem; I’ll immediately lead the Summers family members to Southedge City. Although the Summers family’s overall strength is relatively weak, we can contribute by drawing more arcane array charms, which should be of help.”

“Much thanks to you then, Mr. Summers,” John said, expressing his gratitude wholeheartedly.

John understood what Chase meant, so all he could do was offer an awkward smile.

“You’re not going anywhere. Stay home and rest throughout your pregnancy,” Chase replied immediately.

After hearing this, John was momentarily speechless. What is going on? What’s all this about pregnancy?

“Dad, how can you be so sure that I’ll definitely get pregnant this time?” Jenny inquired

At that moment, Chase was stunned. He wasn’t sure if this attempt would be successful.

Seeing Chase remaining silent, Jenny seized the opportunity and pressed on, “If I go with you this time, I’ll get to spend more time with John. That would increase my chances.”

“That sounds reasonable. In that case, you should go with him,” Chase replied with a nod. As John listened to the conversation between the father and daughter, he was completely baffled. All he could do was hastily excuse himself. He feared being left behind, treated as nothing more than a stud.

After leaving the Summers residence, John went straight back to the Blood Spirit Valley. Upon seeing John’s return, everyone, from Miles Spicer to Denzel and the others, were all extremely thrilled. Catlin and Phoenix threw themselves directly into John’s arms, completely disregarding the presence of others around. It was apparent that they truly missed John.

Denzel looked at John and expressed his astonishment by saying, “Mr. White, it seems your journey in search of Demonia Stone was quite fruitful this time. You’ve managed to reach Fourth Level Tribulator, and your aura has also become much stronger.”

“There was some gain, but not much.” Every time John thought about the liquified celestial energy within Infinitus Celestial Sect, waves of heartache washed over him

“Mr. White, did you not find Demonia Stone?” Miles Spicer asked. These were essential for Old-Geezer to reconstruct his physical form. Without Demonia Stone, it would be quite a challenge for Old-Geezer to rebuild his body.

“I’ve found it. I informed Mr. Old-Geezer on the way. I estimate he’ll arrive in a day or two,” John said. Miles Spicer was extremely thrilled.

“That’s fantastic! Once Elder Old-Geezer undergoes physical body restoration, the entire situation in Ethereal Realm will shift!”

“Don’t get too excited just yet. Mr. Old-Geezer has obtained Demonia Stone, but when he’ll be able to successfully reconstruct his physical form is still uncertain. Right now, I need you all to get ready to accompany me to Southedge City at any moment,” John said.

John didn’t feel the need to be overly polite with Miles Spicer and the others. After all, they were already well acquainted.

“That’s the southernmost point of the entire southern region! May I ask what brings you to Southedge City?” John recounted his experiences at Lunarius Palace, and also revealed the Miller family’s plan to attack the palace.

Upon hearing they were going to battle alongside John, everyone was brimming with excitement.

“When do we depart, Mr. White? Just give me the word, and I’ll gather my disciples immediately!” Denzel exclaimed.

Feels good to hear from Catlin and phoenix, up next is Yuri and his daughter.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3889 Four Hunters

“Malik took Soulless Hall to Bloodroot Peak. Bloodroot Peak is now deserted, making it an ideal place for the development of Soulless Hall.”

“I’ll send someone to notify Malik immediately,” Denzel said

John nodded in agreement. “Okay. I’ve said everything that I needed to say. We haven’t talked for quite some time now, so come keep me company for a chat.” As if she was unable to wait any longer, Catlin stepped forward, taking hold of John’s hand, eager to enter the room.

Phoenix also stepped forward, grabbing John’s other arm as she said, “It’s been quite a while since I’ve seen you, Master. If you can cheer us up, I could even summon Lion Archon of the beast race for you.”

Upon seeing the situation, all John could do was to let out a helpless chuckle. “Well, aren’t you a clever one, Phoenix, learning to haggle with your master. I’ll make sure you behave yourself soon enough,” John replied as he followed Phoenix and Catlin into the room.

Just like that, they spent an entire day and night in the room. Fearing that John would turn into a dried husk, Polar was frantic with worry outside. It wasn’t until the arrival of Old-Geezer that John was summoned from his room.

John appeared invigorated, seemingly devoid of any trace of fatigue. Strangely enough, Phoenix and Catlin seemed as though they hadn’t rested well. Demonia Stone was handed over to Old-Geezer, who, without much delay, took off once again. He probably went off to find a place where he could seclude himself and recuperate his physical body.

Malik had also arrived, and he even brought along numerous disciples from Soulless Hall.

John had immediately instructed Phoenix to get in touch with Lion Archon and others. When Phoenix made her appearance, the three kings and four archons of the beast race didn’t dare to delay even for a second and rushed over.

Upon seeing that everyone had gathered, John instructed Polar to bring out the airship. With so many people traveling together, using the airship was indeed the most appropriate choice. Even though the airship was an enormous target, given their large numbers, they figured they wouldn’t have any issues.

The most crucial thing was that John needed to make haste. If the Miller family launched an attack on Lunarius Palace before he could get back, it would spell trouble. Everyone hurriedly climbed aboard the airship. Aside from the essential personnel who had to stay behind, everyone else was on the airship.

Although they were all aware that danger was inevitable on this journey, not a single person was afraid. The airship gradually lifted off, subsequently heading toward Southedge City.

Many of the passengers were experiencing their first airship ride, and the excitement was palpable. They chatted away merrily, gazing out of the portholes at the unfolding scenery below. Humans, demons, and those from the beast race, were at that moment, harmoniously coexisting within the airship. This was the outcome that John desired. He wanted them to live in harmony without being differentiated based on race. They could even exchange ideas and learn from each other.

While the airship was flying over the Demonia Mountain, it abruptly jolted. Buzz! Without warning, a buzzing sound resonated, followed by the emergence of a white barrier made of light. It enveloped the entire airship, flipping it upside down and halting its forward progress. The airship began to steadily decrease its altitude, gently descending, while the light barrier was also continuously shrinking.

“What’s going on here?” Polar was somewhat at a loss. He had never encountered such a situation before while piloting the airship. Everyone else also tensed up, each preparing themselves for battle. Just like that, the airship was forced to land.

Whoosh! Suddenly, four figures emerged, surrounding the airship from all sides, Four individuals were seen, each donned in distinct attire, their appearances varying greatly. It was three men and a woman.

“This path was paved by us, and these trees were planted by us. If you wish to pass through here, you must pay a toll,” said the woman among them. Her fingers were notably long, and her eyes were a fiery red.

Listening to the woman’s voice, John was momentarily at a loss for words. Even the people inside the airship were dumbfounded, not understanding how Demonia Mountain still had bandits.

An elderly man with snow-white hair, clutching a cane, said with great enthusiasm, “Haha! It’s been years since anyone dared to cross our territory! I didn’t expect to catch some today!”

“Can you believe it? There are actually people unaware of our territory as the Four Hunters! They even dared pass through here!” A burly man licked his lips and said, “I really wish there are a few women on this airship to spice things up for us. I’m so tired of seeing Fire Lady day in and day out.”

Alonzo03

Golden Dragon True Form
Oct 4, 2023
I hope John hasn't forgotten his promise to the girl who saved his life when he came to ethereal realm for the first time. Her grandmother was missing and he promised to find her.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3890 The Four Hunters........

“I don’t even want to see you, you brute!” Fire Lady retorted and spat in the direction of the burly man.

At that moment, the young man standing unavoidably in the way, held a hand fan in his hand, gently swaying it as he said, “All right; stop arguing. We don’t want our prey to end up laughing at us, the Four Hunters.”

John and the others found the commotion outside their airship rather amusing as they listened in. “How did we manage to cross the territory of those four?” Malik mumbled.

“Mr. Griffin, do you know these four individuals?” John asked.

With a look of disgust, Malik explained, “These four are all Demonic Cultivators, and they are absolute lunatics. They ruled over the region of Demonia Mountain and have always been known as the Four Hunters. The idea was that there wasn’t a person the four of them couldn’t handle, nor was there someone they couldn’t capture. Many people, in order to avoid unnecessary trouble, would steer clear of crossing paths within the territories of these four,”

“Lunatics, huh?” John couldn’t help but laugh. Clearly, Malik was intentionally mocking these four individuals. Solely based on the arcane array they used earlier, which forced the airship to halt, it was evident that these four guys were quite formidable.

“I’m going to head down and deal with those four lunatics.” As John spoke, he prepared to descend from the airship.

“We’ll accompany you, Mr. White!” Denzel and Miles Spicer said in unison.

“No need; those four can’t handle me. If I really can’t match them, you guys would still have time to come down.”

After John finished speaking, he opened the door and left. When they saw that it was just a Fourth Level Tribulator stepping out of the airship, the four of them became even more arrogant.

Upon seeing John descending, the burly man asked, “Hey kid, are you the only one on the airship?”

“You’re going to scare the poor lad, you uncouth fellow!” Fire Lady gave the burly man a stern look, then turned toward John with a gentle smile on her face. “Don’t worry, Handsome. I’ll protect you. Now, can you tell me, who else is on the airship?” she asked.

“It’s just me in the airship,” John replied. The old man berated him, “Nonsense! How could such a huge airship be just for you?” Fire Lady swiveled her body while continuously casting flirtatious glances at John.

“I believe you. It’s fine even if it was just you in there, Handsome. Spend some quality time with me, and I’ll let you go.” Seeing the demeanor of Fire Lady from the airship, both Catlin and Phoenix were absolutely livid.

“What a slut! She’s absolutely despicable!” Phoenix exclaimed angrily. Catlin, too, yelled in frustration, “I need to go down there and teach her a lesson. Just look at her, flaunting herself like that! It’s absolutely embarrassing!”

“How will you protect me, miss?”

“With this, of course!” Fire Lady’s eyes suddenly shot out a streak of fire, which danced at her fingertips as if it were a sprite.

“Playing with fire, huh? I think I can do that too!” John snapped his fingers, and a mysterious flame erupted. Quickly, the flames took on a crimson hue, akin to red eyes, before swiftly changing to white. It cycled through several shades, startling Fire Lady instantly.

With an incredulous look, Fire Lady turned to John and asked, “You… How are you able to use demonic fire?” John flashed her a simple, innocent smile.

“I’m not sure how I came to know it either.”

“Fire Lady, why waste words on him? Have him bring out all his valuables, then open up the airship for us to inspect it!” said the burly man with a hint of impatience.

Fire Lady’s gaze was intently fixated on John. Suddenly, she flung a burst of flame toward him. The flame, trailing a long streak of light, headed straight for John’s face. Fire Lady knew that the changes John had just demonstrated with his demonic fire were clear indications that John was not as harmless as he appeared to be. A Fourth Level Tribulator who possessed several kinds of demonic fire was truly extraordinary.

Alonzo03

Golden Dragon True Form
Oct 4, 2023

“Malik took Soulless Hall to Bloodroot Peak. Bloodroot Peak is now deserted, making it an ideal place for the development of Soulless Hall.”

John nodded in agreement. “Okay. I’ve said everything that I needed to say. We haven’t talked for quite some time now, so come keep me company for a chat.” As if she was unable to wait any longer, Catlin stepped forward, taking hold of John’s hand, eager to enter the room.

Phoenix also stepped forward, grabbing John’s other arm as she said, “It’s been quite a while since I’ve seen you, Master. If you can cheer us up, I could even summon Lion Archon of the beast race for you.”

Upon seeing the situation, all John could do was to let out a helpless chuckle. “Well, aren’t you a clever one, Phoenix, learning to haggle with your master. I’ll make sure you behave yourself soon enough,” John replied as he followed Phoenix and Catlin into the room.

Just like that, they spent an entire day and night in the room. Fearing that John would turn into a dried husk, Polar was frantic with worry outside. It wasn’t until the arrival of Old-Geezer that John was summoned from his room.

John appeared invigorated, seemingly devoid of any trace of fatigue. Strangely enough, Phoenix and Catlin seemed as though they hadn’t rested well. Demonia Stone was handed over to Old-Geezer, who, without much delay, took off once again. He probably went off to find a place where he could seclude himself and recuperate his physical body.

Malik had also arrived, and he even brought along numerous disciples from Soulless Hall.

John had immediately instructed Phoenix to get in touch with Lion Archon and others. When Phoenix made her appearance, the three kings and four archons of the beast race didn’t dare to delay even for a second and rushed over.

Upon seeing that everyone had gathered, John instructed Polar to bring out the airship. With so many people traveling together, using the airship was indeed the most appropriate choice. Even though the airship was an enormous target, given their large numbers, they figured they wouldn’t have any issues.

The most crucial thing was that John needed to make haste. If the Miller family launched an attack on Lunarius Palace before he could get back, it would spell trouble. Everyone hurriedly climbed aboard the airship. Aside from the essential personnel who had to stay behind, everyone else was on the airship.

Although they were all aware that danger was inevitable on this journey, not a single person was afraid. The airship gradually lifted off, subsequently heading toward Southedge City.

Many of the passengers were experiencing their first airship ride, and the excitement was palpable. They chatted away merrily, gazing out of the portholes at the unfolding scenery below. Humans, demons, and those from the beast race, were at that moment, harmoniously coexisting within the airship. This was the outcome that John desired. He wanted them to live in harmony without being differentiated based on race. They could even exchange ideas and learn from each other.

While the airship was flying over the Demonia Mountain, it abruptly jolted. Buzz! Without warning, a buzzing sound resonated, followed by the emergence of a white barrier made of light. It enveloped the entire airship, flipping it upside down and halting its forward progress. The airship began to steadily decrease its altitude, gently descending, while the light barrier was also continuously shrinking.

“What’s going on here?” Polar was somewhat at a loss. He had never encountered such a situation before while piloting the airship. Everyone else also tensed up, each preparing themselves for battle. Just like that, the airship was forced to land.

Whoosh! Suddenly, four figures emerged, surrounding the airship from all sides, Four individuals were seen, each donned in distinct attire, their appearances varying greatly. It was three men and a woman.

“This path was paved by us, and these trees were planted by us. If you wish to pass through here, you must pay a toll,” said the woman among them. Her fingers were notably long, and her eyes were a fiery red.

Listening to the woman’s voice, John was momentarily at a loss for words. Even the people inside the airship were dumbfounded, not understanding how Demonia Mountain still had bandits.

An elderly man with snow-white hair, clutching a cane, said with great enthusiasm, “Haha! It’s been years since anyone dared to cross our territory! I didn’t expect to catch some today!”

“Can you believe it? There are actually people unaware of our territory as the Four Hunters! They even dared pass through here!” A burly man licked his lips and said, “I really wish there are a few women on this airship to spice things up for us. I’m so tired of seeing Fire Lady day in and day out.”
Some warm up for the battle ahead.

Prosper

Five Level Tribulator
Sep 17, 2023
Chapter 3884 No Need For A Third Move

At that moment, John was engulfed by a dark tide, completely out of sight, leaving his fate unknown. This filled them with immense anxiety.

“Mr. White, you must absolutely hold on!” Fitz was praying.

However, at that very moment, a speck of light stubbornly emerged from the darkness. At first, the radiance was like a faint starlight in the night sky. But as John’s internal energy surged continuously, it grew brighter and more dazzling. Eventually, it was like the first ray of sunlight before dawn, piercing through the thick darkness and illuminating the entire sky. Following this, John appeared.

At this moment, three distinct demonic fires of different colors engulfed him. It was a blazing red, a mysterious blue, and a pure white. Under John’s control, these three demonic fires roared like massive dragons, charging toward Corbin’s dark tide. The three fire dragons were in the middle of a tumultuous battle, tearing and gnashing amidst the black tide. Each of their attacks was as powerful as a thunderbolt, shattering the black tide into fragments with every strike.

Under the fierce attacks of the fire dragons, the black tide gradually lost its original power, starting to disintegrate into fragments of shattered black mist, Corbin’s face dramatically changed when he saw that. Clearly, he hadn’t anticipated that John would be able to unravel his second move with such ease.

“It’d be rude not to retaliate…” With a grand sweep of his hand, John sent three fire dragons hurtling toward Corbin.

Corbin became serious. He took a deep breath, gathering all the remaining black mists in front of him. It formed a solid shield, successfully defending against the attacks of the fire dragons. However, the power of the fire dragons was simply too overwhelming. Even with Corbin exerting all his strength, he struggled to withstand such a fierce onslaught.

The fire dragons repeatedly struck against the black mist shield. Each impact caused the shield to shudder violently as if it could collapse at any moment.

Corbin gritted his teeth, exerting all his strength to maintain the stability of the shield. But as time passed, he gradually felt overwhelmed. The power of the fire dragons seemed inexhaustible, each attack more fierce than the last.

Ultimately, amid a deafening roar, the shield of black mist could no longer withstand the assault of the fire dragons, and it shattered spectacularly.

Seizing the opportunity, the fire dragons broke free from the shield’s restraints, heading straight for Corbin.

Corbin immediately paled from shock. In a state of panic, he hastily retreated, but it was too late. The fire dragons opened their massive jaws, spewing out demonic fires that engulfed Corbin, shrouding him in a sea of fire.

“Ah!” Corbin let out a dreadful scream as a sudden mist of white appeared around him.

The white mist shrouded the flames, immediately extinguishing the fire that had engulfed the body.

Observing the sudden eruption of white mist from within Corbin, John indeed appeared somewhat astonished. He hadn’t expected that this Demonic Cultivator would also be versed in the art of ice magic. This took John completely by surprise. The flames were extinguished, yet Corbin was already in tattered clothes, his body emanating pain from the burns he had suffered.

Corbin stared intently at John. This time, he could feel that John’s strength was in no way inferior to his own despite him being a Ninth Level Tribulator.

At that moment, he finally understood why Demon Seal Alliance had been relentlessly pursuing John, using a hundred-year offering as bait. This guy is an absolute freak. He’s only a Fourth Level Tribulator, yet he can unleash a power that’s no less than a Ninth Level Tribulator! I think there’s only one twisted cultivator like him in the entire Ethereal Realm!

Corbin wanted to retreat as he faced John standing before him. Corbin’s initial arrogance and disdain had long since vanished. He knew that if he continued to fight, he wouldn’t be able to kill John. Worse, he might end up losing his own life there.

“John, I admit you’re strong. I underestimated you. There’s no need for a third move. Let’s pretend that today never happened and that I never saw you.” Corbin turned around and walked away.
Next time when you meet a Golden and Potent Dragon, you'll never underestimate him.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Yes. I remembered some people took her grandmother to a safe place for demonic cultivators.
The author seems to forget that. Perhaps that guy is an enemy (Demon Alliance) kidnapping all this without knowing.

fatboy

Demonic Cultivator
Sep 24, 2023

“Head over to Pathfinder Sect and take the airship to Southedge City. All you need to do is wait there,” John said.

“All right. We’ll wait for you at Southedge City, Mr. White.” John did not linger for long at Soul Demon Sect.

As he was about to leave, a sudden thought struck him. He turned to Tessa and asked, “Do you know if Mr. Dawn of the Five Great Sects has come here to rejuvenate his body?”

John went straight to the Five Great Sects. At that moment, only Logan and Elvis remained in the Five Great Sects. John arrived at the Five Great Sects, where he received a warm welcome from Logan and Elvis. Had it not been for John’s assistance in the polar region, the Five Great Sects would have long since fallen into the hands of Neil and his ilk. In fact, Elvis would’ve died there and then.

“Mr. White, it seems you’ve had quite a fortuitous encounter in the polar region. You’re now a Fourth Level Tribulator. However, I’m curious as to what brings you here all of a sudden.” Logan knew that John’s sudden visit definitely meant something was up.

“I came here for two reasons. First, I wanted to check on Mr. Dawn’ condition and see if he has recovered.” John didn’t bring up the matter of lending a hand right from the start.

“Mr. White, I appreciate your concern. I have fully recovered now. Without you, I wouldn’t have been able to receive assistance from Soul Demon Sect.” Elvis expressed his gratitude profusely.

“Mr. White, aside from visiting Mr. Dawn, is there anything else you need? If you require assistance from the Five Great Sects, feel free to speak up. I assure you that the Five Great Sects will spare no effort. We won’t hesitate to go through hell and high water if necessary. Mr. White, you gave us our lives. We know the importance of repaying favors. Otherwise, what right do we have to call ourselves upstanding and reputable?” Logan knew John’s visit was certainly not just to see Elvis.

In a relaxed manner, John narrated the events of how the Miller family attacked Lunarius Palace. The Miller family was vast, and their strength was not to be underestimated. If they truly decided to take action against Lunarius Palace, it would likely be a difficult blow for Lunarius Palace to withstand. After all, Lunarius Palace was just starting out, and all the disciples were still weak. They simply couldn’t withstand the assault from the Miller family.

Without a moment’s hesitation, Logan agreed, saying, “No problem, Mr. White. With just one word from you, we, the Five Great Sects, are ready to give it our all. I’ll depart with my disciples now, and we will await your instructions in Southedge City.”

“Thank you, Mr. Ortiz.” John was deeply touched. After all, no one enjoyed doing things that could cost them their life at any moment.

“Mr. White, there’s no need for formalities. It’s something I ought to do,” Logan said.

John only stayed for a brief moment at the Five Great Sects before he left. He had to network with more people. This time, for the sake of Lunarius Palace, John really put his back into it. He had never gathered so many people before.

After leaving the Five Great Sects, John went straight to the Summers residence. The magecrafts and charms of the Summers family were quite renowned throughout the southern region. These skills might not be of much use in one-on- one combat, but in the case of large-scale battles, they would prove to be extremely useful.

When Chase first saw John, he was both surprised and thrilled. That was especially the case for Jenny. She thought that after that night, she would never see John again. John intended to follow up on the situation with Chase, but unexpectedly, Chase took the lead, pulling John aside and saying, “Mr. White, your timing is impeccable. My daughter has shown no signs of improvement since that night. Could you please lend us a hand?”

After speaking, Chase left, leaving only Jenny with John in the room. John was at a loss for words. I’ve just arrived, though… Oh My… Who am I to refuse when I need help from them? I’ll just get on with it!
Naughty boy

Prodigy

Top Level Body Fusion Realm
Oct 20, 2023
Chapter 3884 No Need For A Third Move

At that moment, John was engulfed by a dark tide, completely out of sight, leaving his fate unknown. This filled them with immense anxiety.

“Mr. White, you must absolutely hold on!” Fitz was praying.

However, at that very moment, a speck of light stubbornly emerged from the darkness. At first, the radiance was like a faint starlight in the night sky. But as John’s internal energy surged continuously, it grew brighter and more dazzling. Eventually, it was like the first ray of sunlight before dawn, piercing through the thick darkness and illuminating the entire sky. Following this, John appeared.

At this moment, three distinct demonic fires of different colors engulfed him. It was a blazing red, a mysterious blue, and a pure white. Under John’s control, these three demonic fires roared like massive dragons, charging toward Corbin’s dark tide. The three fire dragons were in the middle of a tumultuous battle, tearing and gnashing amidst the black tide. Each of their attacks was as powerful as a thunderbolt, shattering the black tide into fragments with every strike.

Under the fierce attacks of the fire dragons, the black tide gradually lost its original power, starting to disintegrate into fragments of shattered black mist, Corbin’s face dramatically changed when he saw that. Clearly, he hadn’t anticipated that John would be able to unravel his second move with such ease.

“It’d be rude not to retaliate…” With a grand sweep of his hand, John sent three fire dragons hurtling toward Corbin.

Corbin became serious. He took a deep breath, gathering all the remaining black mists in front of him. It formed a solid shield, successfully defending against the attacks of the fire dragons. However, the power of the fire dragons was simply too overwhelming. Even with Corbin exerting all his strength, he struggled to withstand such a fierce onslaught.

The fire dragons repeatedly struck against the black mist shield. Each impact caused the shield to shudder violently as if it could collapse at any moment.

Corbin gritted his teeth, exerting all his strength to maintain the stability of the shield. But as time passed, he gradually felt overwhelmed. The power of the fire dragons seemed inexhaustible, each attack more fierce than the last.

Ultimately, amid a deafening roar, the shield of black mist could no longer withstand the assault of the fire dragons, and it shattered spectacularly.

Seizing the opportunity, the fire dragons broke free from the shield’s restraints, heading straight for Corbin.

Corbin immediately paled from shock. In a state of panic, he hastily retreated, but it was too late. The fire dragons opened their massive jaws, spewing out demonic fires that engulfed Corbin, shrouding him in a sea of fire.

“Ah!” Corbin let out a dreadful scream as a sudden mist of white appeared around him.

The white mist shrouded the flames, immediately extinguishing the fire that had engulfed the body.

Observing the sudden eruption of white mist from within Corbin, John indeed appeared somewhat astonished. He hadn’t expected that this Demonic Cultivator would also be versed in the art of ice magic. This took John completely by surprise. The flames were extinguished, yet Corbin was already in tattered clothes, his body emanating pain from the burns he had suffered.

Corbin stared intently at John. This time, he could feel that John’s strength was in no way inferior to his own despite him being a Ninth Level Tribulator.

At that moment, he finally understood why Demon Seal Alliance had been relentlessly pursuing John, using a hundred-year offering as bait. This guy is an absolute freak. He’s only a Fourth Level Tribulator, yet he can unleash a power that’s no less than a Ninth Level Tribulator! I think there’s only one twisted cultivator like him in the entire Ethereal Realm!

Corbin wanted to retreat as he faced John standing before him. Corbin’s initial arrogance and disdain had long since vanished. He knew that if he continued to fight, he wouldn’t be able to kill John. Worse, he might end up losing his own life there.

“John, I admit you’re strong. I underestimated you. There’s no need for a third move. Let’s pretend that today never happened and that I never saw you.” Corbin turned around and walked away.
Why are power hungry people like this,first to start a fight against the weak and first to flee when at a disadvantage.
Had John been slightly weaker,he had be a toast,
I know surely John wouldn't let him go scot free

Prosper

Five Level Tribulator
Sep 17, 2023

Hohohohohoho. The Potent Dragon is going to be in action unlike the impotent Charlie 🥰🥰🥰

Prodigy

Oct 20, 2023

Who can tell me what's going to happen

Prodigy

Oct 20, 2023
Chapter 3888 Pregnant!!!

John is now of free gift of nature o the women 😜😜😜,kind of a noble title than that impotent dragon Charlie Wade

Prodigy

Oct 20, 2023

Perv sect member are truly much on demonia mountain

Prodigy

Oct 20, 2023

“I don’t even want to see you, you brute!” Fire Lady retorted and spat in the direction of the burly man.

At that moment, the young man standing unavoidably in the way, held a hand fan in his hand, gently swaying it as he said, “All right; stop arguing. We don’t want our prey to end up laughing at us, the Four Hunters.”

John and the others found the commotion outside their airship rather amusing as they listened in. “How did we manage to cross the territory of those four?” Malik mumbled.

With a look of disgust, Malik explained, “These four are all Demonic Cultivators, and they are absolute lunatics. They ruled over the region of Demonia Mountain and have always been known as the Four Hunters. The idea was that there wasn’t a person the four of them couldn’t handle, nor was there someone they couldn’t capture. Many people, in order to avoid unnecessary trouble, would steer clear of crossing paths within the territories of these four,”

“Lunatics, huh?” John couldn’t help but laugh. Clearly, Malik was intentionally mocking these four individuals. Solely based on the arcane array they used earlier, which forced the airship to halt, it was evident that these four guys were quite formidable.

“I’m going to head down and deal with those four lunatics.” As John spoke, he prepared to descend from the airship.

“No need; those four can’t handle me. If I really can’t match them, you guys would still have time to come down.”

After John finished speaking, he opened the door and left. When they saw that it was just a Fourth Level Tribulator stepping out of the airship, the four of them became even more arrogant.

Upon seeing John descending, the burly man asked, “Hey kid, are you the only one on the airship?”

“You’re going to scare the poor lad, you uncouth fellow!” Fire Lady gave the burly man a stern look, then turned toward John with a gentle smile on her face. “Don’t worry, Handsome. I’ll protect you. Now, can you tell me, who else is on the airship?” she asked.

“It’s just me in the airship,” John replied. The old man berated him, “Nonsense! How could such a huge airship be just for you?” Fire Lady swiveled her body while continuously casting flirtatious glances at John.

“I believe you. It’s fine even if it was just you in there, Handsome. Spend some quality time with me, and I’ll let you go.” Seeing the demeanor of Fire Lady from the airship, both Catlin and Phoenix were absolutely livid.

“What a slut! She’s absolutely despicable!” Phoenix exclaimed angrily. Catlin, too, yelled in frustration, “I need to go down there and teach her a lesson. Just look at her, flaunting herself like that! It’s absolutely embarrassing!”

“With this, of course!” Fire Lady’s eyes suddenly shot out a streak of fire, which danced at her fingertips as if it were a sprite.

“Playing with fire, huh? I think I can do that too!” John snapped his fingers, and a mysterious flame erupted. Quickly, the flames took on a crimson hue, akin to red eyes, before swiftly changing to white. It cycled through several shades, startling Fire Lady instantly.

With an incredulous look, Fire Lady turned to John and asked, “You… How are you able to use demonic fire?” John flashed her a simple, innocent smile.

“Fire Lady, why waste words on him? Have him bring out all his valuables, then open up the airship for us to inspect it!” said the burly man with a hint of impatience.

Fire Lady’s gaze was intently fixated on John. Suddenly, she flung a burst of flame toward him. The flame, trailing a long streak of light, headed straight for John’s face. Fire Lady knew that the changes John had just demonstrated with his demonic fire were clear indications that John was not as harmless as he appeared to be. A Fourth Level Tribulator who possessed several kinds of demonic fire was truly extraordinary.
They are all doomed

Prodigy

Oct 20, 2023

I am filled up for now and I want to sleep
Belched 🥱 just like the celestial devourer
I would wake up if there is more resources
Please let me be informed 🙏🙏🙏