The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3881 Extraordinary Puppet

Another Demonic Cultivator abruptly slammed both hands onto the ground. Rapidly, chains of black mist launched toward the flame puppet, attempting to bind it. The goal was to restrain the puppet’s movements, thereby weakening its ability to act. However, the moment the black mist chains touched the flame puppet, they were instantly incinerated by the intense heat, not even producing the slightest effect.

“Damn! This underling is freaking impressive!” John watched the scene unfold before him, somewhat taken aback. Не himself hadn’t expected that the puppet would be so impressive.

“Who would have thought that Fire Spirit Lord’s demonic fire soul essence would be so powerful? With it, the power puppet displays is truly immense.” Vermilion Demon Lord hadn’t anticipated that the puppet, powered by the demonic fire soul essence, would be so incredibly powerful.

Corbin was completely baffled at this moment. He had never seen such an impressive puppet before. Puppets like these, typically powered solely by spiritual stones, relied merely on brute force attacks. The possibility of them possessing something as potent as demonic fire was utterly non-existent. But surprisingly, this puppet possessed demonic fire.

Moreover, it seemed that demonic fire was shifting. It wasn’t just one type of demonic fire. Even though the puppet’s attacks were still being launched one punch at a time, combined with the intense heat it radiated, it was incredibly hard to bear. He couldn’t comprehend where exactly John had managed to acquire such a puppet, one that possessed demonic fire.

Several Demonic Cultivators grew timid, yet the flame puppet fearlessly continued its charge. It simply did not comprehend the concept of fear. Every attack from the puppet struck the Demonic Cultivators like a sledgehammer to the heart, throwing them into a state of panic. Their formation started to fall into disarray.

At that moment, these Demonic Cultivators could only defend themselves, no longer possessing the strength to counterattack. Amidst the chaos, the flame puppet launched another punch. Its blazing fire, akin to a massive dragon, lunged at one of the Demonic Cultivators.

The Demonic Cultivator let out a terrified scream, attempting to evade, but the flames were relentless, mirroring his every move, and swallowed him whole.

At that moment, only two Demonic Cultivators remained on the battlefield. They stared blankly at one another, their eyes filled with terror and despair. They knew they had no chance of victory left.

The two Demonic Cultivators cast a glance at Corbin. Seeing that he had no intention of intervening, nor did he signal for them to retreat, they found themselves with no other option but to fight with all they had. They decided to join forces, casting their most powerful forbidden technique, in a desperate attempt to annihilate the flaming puppet, even if it meant their own demise. They then mumbled, their hands forming intricate seals.

A powerful aura began to gather around them. However, before they could complete their forbidden technique, the fire puppet had already rushed in front of them. It then launched its attack with a powerful punch, the flames surging toward the two Demonic Cultivators like a raging torrent. They barely had time to react before the flames devoured them. Their faces, illuminated by the fiery glow, were filled with terror and despair. Eventually, they were reduced to two balls of fire, disappearing without a trace.

“This underling is impressive!” John leaped up in excitement, even more thrilled than if he had been the one to vanquish the five Demonic Cultivators himself. Judging from this battle, the puppet’s power was substantial enough to reach the strength of an Eighth Level Tribulator. Whether it could go even higher would require further battles for observation. However, even if it was the strength of an Eighth Level Tribulator, John was quite pleased. It was as if he had gained an Eighth Level Tribulator bodyguard by his side.

At that moment, Fitz and Tessa, among others, were filled with nothing but shock and shame. They couldn’t believe that they had proven themselves to be even less useful than a mere puppet.

Corbin had a slight frown on his face, showing no signs of grief over the death of his few subordinates. The only reason he hadn’t made a move was because he wanted to gauge just how skillful John’s puppet was.

“I finally understand now why the president has proposed a hundred-year offering to hunt you down. So, it’s not you who is impressive, but rather your extraordinary puppet. However, puppets are ultimately lifeless. Even if you have a puppet’s protection, I will surely kill you today!” After Corbin finished speaking, his aura erupted once again.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3882 Too Arrogant

“Dealing with you, I wouldn’t even need to use my precious puppet. This is my underling we’re talking about. What if you hurt my underling?” After John finished speaking, he surprisingly put away the puppet.

Corbin was somewhat taken aback when he saw John actually put away his puppet. After all, John was merely a Fourth Level Tribulator. Without the help of his puppet, how could he possibly be a match for me? Yet, John had indeed put away his puppet, ready to confront Corbin.

“You’re far too arrogant, but I’ll make sure you taste the price of your arrogance!” After Corbin finished speaking, a black mist began to emanate from him. The mist was so dense that it was as if it could engulf the entire Soul Demon Sect, blocking out the sun and the sky.

A Ninth Level Tribulator was indeed extraordinary. This left both Fitz and Tessa extremely worried. John wore a cold smile, seemingly unfazed in the face of the swirling black mist. Upon seeing John’s composed demeanor, Corbin expressed slight surprise.

“John, you’ve got guts. For your bravery alone, I’ll reveal my identity, so you’ll know whose hands you’re meeting your end in!”

John shook his head, saying, “No need. I don’t fancy knowing the names of the deceased. Besides, you’re about to die. Whether I know your name or not, it hardly matters now.” John just had unparalleled arrogance and audacity. That statement left Corbin fuming, his eyes wide open in rage. The black mist around him grew even denser.

“Hmph!” With a cold huff, John suddenly radiated an intense aura all over. The aura emanating from John shattered the looming black mist, allowing the fierce sunlight to cascade down.

“You’re already a lapdog for Demon Seal Alliance. There’s no need to keep showing off. Even with all your bravado, aren’t you still just a guard dog under their command?” John laughed coldly.

“Argh! I’m going to kill you. Within three moves, I’ll ensure you meet a tragic end!” Corbin yelled in frustration.

“Three moves?” John scoffed with a smirk. “Even if with three hundred moves, you wouldn’t be able to kill me.”

“Hmph! Let’s see, then!” Corbin scoffed, launching his attack. With a wave of his hand, John seemed to create an invisible shield around them, isolating everything else. This was John’s way of ensuring that Fitz and Tessa wouldn’t be affected by any residual effects.

Corbin made a move, and a dense black mist surged around him, spreading rapidly like a tide. The thick, black mist shrouded the sky, enveloping the entire area in profound darkness. It was so dense that even the sun’s rays couldn’t penetrate through it.

In the darkness, the black mist morphed into demon beasts, ceaselessly roaring. The roars echoed intermittently, akin to the howls of evil spirits emanating from the depths of hell, sending chills down one’s spine.

In the face of the all-encompassing black mist and the relentless onslaught of countless demon beasts, John seemed to be in a world of his own, showing no signs of panic whatsoever. John took a deep breath, his eyes tightly shut. After that, he abruptly opened them, a fiery glint flashing within. The demonic fire within him ignited in an instant, its flames blazing hot like the sun, casting a heroic, warrior-like shadow over him.

The glow of the fire shimmered in the darkness, seemingly the only source of light in the midst of chaos.

Boom!

John swung his fists, igniting a demonic fire that transformed into two fiery dragons, tumbling through the air. The fire dragons’ and the demon beasts’ illusions clashed fiercely. Each collision resounded with a deafening roar, as though the heavens and earth themselves were trembling in response. The flames and black mist intertwined, creating a breathtaking sight that was too overwhelming to fully take in. The glow of the fire illuminated the faces of those around, their eyes filled with shock and awe.

“I-Is this not a demon spirit’s demonic fire? How is it so powerful?” Fitz watched as John unleashed his fury, his eyes filled with astonishment. This was because what John had unleashed was not just a demon spirit’s demonic fire.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023

Chapter 3883 Show Some Skills

Although the flame carried the aura of the demon spirit’s demonic fire, it wasn’t entirely constituted of it. It was formed by the fusion of several demonic fires. Tessa was also left speechless as she watched.

“Mr. White is truly remarkable! He can still navigate with ease under such an attack! After all, that guy is a Ninth Level Tribulator!” The members of Soul Demon Sect were all taken aback, observing with curiosity. They were eager to see how a Fourth Level Tribulator would fare in a battle against a Ninth Level Tribulator.

At that moment, John was navigating through the black mist, his body aflame with demonic fire. He continuously launched attacks at the demon beasts formed through the transmogrification of the black mist. Each attack was precise and powerful, shattering the demon beasts’ illusions one by one. His movements were as swift as lightning, a dazzling display that left onlookers bewildered. It was as if even the surrounding air ignited due to his speed.

Corbin was evidently struggling more and more. His black mist began to thin out, and the demon beasts gradually dissipated. His face was pale, eyes filled with shock. Clearly, he hadn’t anticipated John’s strength to be so formidable to counter his move effortlessly. It was important to note that John was merely a Fourth Level Tribulator. There was simply no way to compare him with Corbin.

Finally, after a fierce collision, the black mist surrounding Corbin completely dispersed. Meanwhile, John was standing amidst the flickering flames, his figure as upright as a pine tree, with a composed smile gracing his face.

“Your move wasn’t that impressive,” John said in a calm and casual manner. His voice wasn’t loud, but it was filled with confidence and authority. As soon as he finished speaking, a wave of gasps and exclamations echoed around him.

“Mr. White, you’re impressive!”

“Mr. White is truly impressive. He easily blocked the first move.”

“Mr. White isn’t even giving it his all. It was as if the move was child’s play for him!” Fitz, leading the members of Soul Demon Sect, enthusiastically cheered for John, intent on provoking Corbin.

“Indeed, you’re more capable than I gave you credit for…” Corbin was full of surprise. He hadn’t anticipated that John, a Fourth Level Tribulator, would display a level of power that far exceeded his own cultivation level.

“You weren’t too bad yourself. I have overestimated you. As a Ninth Level Tribulator, I thought at least we could have a decent fight. Unexpectedly, you’re such a disappointment…” John mocked Corbin.

“Argh!” Corbin roared in anger. “Don’t get too cocky. That was just the first move. I was too careless and didn’t use my full strength. Besides, I was just warming up. Next, you’ll witness the true power of my demonic technique. I’ll make sure you die in sheer terror!”

“I hope this time, you’re not all talk and no action, actually showing some real skills,” John said with a nonchalant smile.

Corbin had a murderous glint in his eyes, an unprecedented ruthlessness flashed within them. It was as though he intended to pour all his strength into this one move. He clenched his fists tightly, his whole body’s strength erupting at that moment.

The black mist that had initially dispersed began to crazily coalesce once again. The black mist roared and surged like an enraged beast, transforming into rolling, dark waves. It carried a destructive force capable of obliterating everything in its path, and it was all directed toward John.

The fierce wave of darkness, akin to a tsunami, instantly engulfed John completely. The surrounding air seemed to have been sucked away by this tidal wave, forming a deathly silent vacuum zone. Waves of darkness began to surge unabashedly. If it weren’t for the protective barrier laid down by John, Fitz and the others would have likely met with disaster.

In the midst of the black tide, there was a constant echo of collisions, akin to the thunderous roar of mountains clashing.

Boom! Rumble! Within the black mist, a massive vortex formed, seemingly threatening to tear everything within to shreds. Upon witnessing this scene, both Fitz and Tessa were immediately thrown into a state of panic.

Prosper

Five Level Tribulator
Sep 17, 2023
Chapter 3879 Arrogant

“So, what’s it going to be? Are you going to reveal John’s whereabouts, or choose death?” Corbin cast a sweeping glance over the members of Soul Demon Sect. Every disciple of Soul Demon Sect gritted their teeth, not uttering a single word.

Tessa’s eyes were also filled with fury. “Hmph! You demon scum. Mr. White has done favors for Soul Demon Sect. We won’t be the ones to spill the beans. If you have the guts, go ahead and kill us.” Tessa scoffed. The smirk on Corbin grew when he saw Tessa’s stubborn resolve.

“Killing you all would be a piece of cake. However, the men I’ve brought with me haven’t been with a woman for quite some time. It’s about time they had some fun!” After Corbin finished speaking, the lecherous expressions of the few who followed him were immediately apparent. They were rubbing their hands together in anticipation, practically drooling with excitement.

“Shameless! Beasts of Pervert Sex!” Tessa roared.

Meanwhile, Fitz gritted his teeth tightly, resisting the terrifying aura of Corbin. “If you dare to lay a finger on Tessa, I’ll dismember you…” he enunciated.

“Hahaha! Look at yourself! Do you really think you can dismember us? In that case, allow me to kill you first!” After he finished speaking, Corbin flicked his sleeve, and Fitz was instantly sent flying backward. Subsequently, he fell heavily to the ground, remaining utterly still. The disparity in their abilities was far too great, leaving no room whatsoever for resistance.

“Fitz! Babe” Upon seeing the situation, Tessa immediately let out a loud yell!

Corbin once again questioned Tessa, “Are you going to talk or not? If you tell me where John has gone, I’ll let you all go.” Yet, Tessa gritted her teeth, spitting forcefully.

Upon seeing the situation, Corbin waved his hand and ordered, “Strip her naked!Let us see her pointy breast”

Tessa wanted to resist, but she was completely overwhelmed by Corbin’s aura, making it impossible for her to act. All she could do was watch helplessly as several men, with lecherous grins plastered on their faces, advanced toward her.

Just as Tessa resigned herself to her fate, a chillingly cold voice suddenly echoed. “Is this how a distinguished Ninth Level Tribulator treats people?” As the words fell, John’s figure flashed into view from a distance.

“Mr. White…” Upon seeing John, Tessa was quite taken aback.

John glanced at Tessa, then at Fitz. As he channeled a surge of spiritual energy into Fitz, Fitz, previously motionless, gradually rose to his feet.

“Mr. White, why are you here?” Fitz was utterly surprised when he saw John. He thought he would never see John again.

With a casual smile, John said, “Had I not come, wouldn’t you all have been in danger?”

Corbin was a Ninth Level Tribulator, but John didn’t even consider him a threat.

“Mr. White, these individuals are all henchmen of Demon Seal Alliance, seeking to discover your whereabouts. We didn’t reveal anything!” Fitz exclaimed.

“I know!” John nodded and turned his gaze to Corbin. “You came for me. It has nothing to do with the others. Please, let them go!” John said slowly.

With a casual wave of his hand, Corbin freed Tessa and the others from their constraints.

Upon seeing that John only possessed the strength of a Fourth Level Tribulator, Corbin uttered with undisguised contempt, “You’re just a Fourth Level Tribulator. Why would the president come up with the hundred-year offering to hunt you down? It’s simply too wasteful. I don’t get it…”

John, however, didn’t bother to explain. Instead, he gestured toward Corbin, saying, “I’ve got things to do. You all can attack me together. After dealing with you, I need to get back on the road!” John’s eyes were filled with arrogance and disdain.

“Arrogant!” Corbin narrowed his eyes, then with a wave of his hand, he commanded, “Go and seize this brat!” Corbin was directing his subordinates to attack John. Faced with several Demonic Cultivators, John remained utterly composed, not showing the slightest hint of panic.
Corbin, you should know your level before fooling around. How'll your president place that offer if the Golden Dragon was an ordinary person.

emeka

First level Tribulator
Sep 19, 2023

Although the flame carried the aura of the demon spirit’s demonic fire, it wasn’t entirely constituted of it. It was formed by the fusion of several demonic fires. Tessa was also left speechless as she watched.

“Mr. White is truly remarkable! He can still navigate with ease under such an attack! After all, that guy is a Ninth Level Tribulator!” The members of Soul Demon Sect were all taken aback, observing with curiosity. They were eager to see how a Fourth Level Tribulator would fare in a battle against a Ninth Level Tribulator.

At that moment, John was navigating through the black mist, his body aflame with demonic fire. He continuously launched attacks at the demon beasts formed through the transmogrification of the black mist. Each attack was precise and powerful, shattering the demon beasts’ illusions one by one. His movements were as swift as lightning, a dazzling display that left onlookers bewildered. It was as if even the surrounding air ignited due to his speed.

Corbin was evidently struggling more and more. His black mist began to thin out, and the demon beasts gradually dissipated. His face was pale, eyes filled with shock. Clearly, he hadn’t anticipated John’s strength to be so formidable to counter his move effortlessly. It was important to note that John was merely a Fourth Level Tribulator. There was simply no way to compare him with Corbin.

Finally, after a fierce collision, the black mist surrounding Corbin completely dispersed. Meanwhile, John was standing amidst the flickering flames, his figure as upright as a pine tree, with a composed smile gracing his face.

“Your move wasn’t that impressive,” John said in a calm and casual manner. His voice wasn’t loud, but it was filled with confidence and authority. As soon as he finished speaking, a wave of gasps and exclamations echoed around him.

“Mr. White isn’t even giving it his all. It was as if the move was child’s play for him!” Fitz, leading the members of Soul Demon Sect, enthusiastically cheered for John, intent on provoking Corbin.

“Indeed, you’re more capable than I gave you credit for…” Corbin was full of surprise. He hadn’t anticipated that John, a Fourth Level Tribulator, would display a level of power that far exceeded his own cultivation level.

“You weren’t too bad yourself. I have overestimated you. As a Ninth Level Tribulator, I thought at least we could have a decent fight. Unexpectedly, you’re such a disappointment…” John mocked Corbin.

“Argh!” Corbin roared in anger. “Don’t get too cocky. That was just the first move. I was too careless and didn’t use my full strength. Besides, I was just warming up. Next, you’ll witness the true power of my demonic technique. I’ll make sure you die in sheer terror!”

“I hope this time, you’re not all talk and no action, actually showing some real skills,” John said with a nonchalant smile.

Corbin had a murderous glint in his eyes, an unprecedented ruthlessness flashed within them. It was as though he intended to pour all his strength into this one move. He clenched his fists tightly, his whole body’s strength erupting at that moment.

The black mist that had initially dispersed began to crazily coalesce once again. The black mist roared and surged like an enraged beast, transforming into rolling, dark waves. It carried a destructive force capable of obliterating everything in its path, and it was all directed toward John.

The fierce wave of darkness, akin to a tsunami, instantly engulfed John completely. The surrounding air seemed to have been sucked away by this tidal wave, forming a deathly silent vacuum zone. Waves of darkness began to surge unabashedly. If it weren’t for the protective barrier laid down by John, Fitz and the others would have likely met with disaster.

In the midst of the black tide, there was a constant echo of collisions, akin to the thunderous roar of mountains clashing.

Boom! Rumble! Within the black mist, a massive vortex formed, seemingly threatening to tear everything within to shreds. Upon witnessing this scene, both Fitz and Tessa were immediately thrown into a state of panic.
happy Sunday immortal Gily 🙌🙌😎😋

Prodigy

Top Level Body Fusion Realm
Oct 20, 2023
I have few questions just for our recollection of seems to be forgotten subject:

1. How many Dragon Sect Regiments are there?

2. Who created that Dragon Sect Regiment?

3. Who actually was Drake who gave John the ring?

4. How many regiments John has discovered, and what are the names of these sects?

5. How many of the already discovered sects under the Dragon Sect Regiment are in the mundane world, secret realm and ethereal realm?

mathics will give to the first 10 correct answers a night wih 96 y.o. virgin.
1. 13
2. John's father
3. Drake was a Dragon's family butler
4. It's 7 in total (Temple something regiment by Ivan can't remember the name,The Phoenix regiment,The Thunderstorm storm city by Michael something,the father of Collins[the crush of Renee],the villainous four in villain city,The guy in the river controlling the demon beast in the hidden realm Nathan Skye,The Gunderson family in the mundane,a representative of the Chester family the father of Angeline In the secret realm and Imperial Beast City In the ethereal realm by King Yuri,Bianka's father)
5. 4 are in the mundane world,one in the hidden realm,one in the secret ralm and one in the ethereal realm

Prodigy

Oct 20, 2023
It's 7 so far
1. There are 13 Dragon Sect Regiment.

2. John father created these Dragon Sect Regiment

3. Drake wasn't just a butler was her? Some stupid people thought drake was John's father🤣

4 John found six Regiment so far. About the names I will see if these people here remember 😀

5. .....only one in Etheral Realm, five in mundane world 😀

Prodigy

Oct 20, 2023
Chapter 3857 - 3858 Sacred Light Fist

Beneath the cold wave, a speck of light continuously grew larger before it finally broke through. Demonic fire burst forth from John’s body, causing the surrounding temperature to steadily rise under its influence

“Sacred Light Fist!” John threw a punch mercilessly, his flame-engulfed fist cutting through the air as it hurtled toward Selma.

Boom! The punch, imbued with fierce flames, shot toward Selma like a meteor shower. Selma simply scoffed, raising both her hands. The icy wave beneath her feet swiftly ascended, forming a gigantic shield in front of her. Moreover, swirling vortices emerged above the massive shield, devouring everything in sight.

The power unleashed by John’s punch was absorbed by those vortices. Following that, the force of his punch, along with the flames, were all frozen. Massive chunks of ice fell to the ground, changing direction in the process and shooting upward at John.

John hurriedly swung his fists, punching the chunks of ice and shattering them into pieces, but those fragments still hurtled toward him like cannonballs. John, once again, unleashed wave after wave of demonic fire, causing the ice fragments that passed through the fire to instantly evaporate. He had just begun to relax when a dangerous aura came from above. Alarmed, John instantly retreated while Selma sneered.

“It’s too late.”

In the next moment, an enormous chunk of ice materialized above John’s head as if it had appeared out of nowhere

John had no time to escape. He was hit squarely by the massive chunk of ice and fell straight to the ground. The ice chunk fell with a thunderous crash, creating a massive pit in the ground. To everyone’s astonishment, John’s body was embedded in that ice block.

Selma, on the other hand, had both hands pressed against the ice block. She continued infusing waves of chilling energy into the ice block.

“Mr. White!” Everyone, including Dahlia, was taken aback. Marc finally smiled and heaved a sigh of relief. Eldon and the others couldn’t help shaking their heads.

“The disparity in strength is simply too great. How could a Fourth Level Tribulator possibly stand a chance against a Top Level Tribulator. I believe he would’ve become a renowned prodigy in the Ethereal Realm if he had more time… Such a shame…” Eldon wore an expression of deep regret.

John was gifted and incredibly intelligent. All he needed was time, and he could rise to become a standout figure in the Ethereal Realm. It’s such a pity that he has been wiped out.

John, encased within the ice block, remained motionless and seemingly lifeless. Instead of letting her guard down, Selma continued emitting cold waves with her hands. Even Selma dared not take John lightly. Just as Selma continued infusing cold energy into the ice block to ensure John couldn’t make a comeback, unbeknownst to everyone, an indiscernible aura was also emanating from within John himself.

The aura colored the ice block a milky white hue. Selma observed the transformation of the ice block and still did not back off despite her puzzlement. She was determined to eradicate him for good, eliminating any hope of survival for him. However, as she continued imbuing cold energy, she soon felt an uncomfortable sensation in her hands. As a frost technique cultivator, she was not susceptible to the cold, but at that moment, she constantly felt as though her hands were being frozen stiff.

“Did I overuse my skills?” Selma wore a look of utter confusion, for she had never encountered such a situation before. While she was bewildered, she shockingly discovered frost covering her hands. Moreover, the frost spread rapidly, threatening to freeze her entire arm

Selma was taken aback, quickly raising his arms in alarm. But the frost on her arms did not disappear. Selma was thrown into a panic. I have trained in the art of frost technique, which should have made me immune to frost energy. How could I possibly be frozen?

Just as Selma was at a loss, the enormous chunk of ice began to crack, eventually shattering completely. John’s figure too, shot up toward the sky.

“Sacred Light Fist!” John was radiating a golden aura, appearing as majestic as a deity. His massive punch was heading straight for Selma. Selma was taken aback, instinctively wanting to resist. However, her arms were immobilized, completely unable to execute any moves.

Boom! The punch sent Selma crashing down to the ground.

“Take this! And this!” John was suspended mid-air, his fists glowing with a golden hue. Each punch landed relentlessly on Selma’s body. The entire sect trembled as Selma let out a roar of rage.

“Mr. White is incredible!” Upon witnessing this scene, Dahlia and the others couldn’t help but cheer in elation. Eldon and the others were utterly astounded, their faces full of disbelief.

“Incredible!” they exclaimed.

“I can’t believe a Fourth Level Tribulator is beating up a Top Level Tribulator!”

“What kind of fist technique is this? It looks quite powerful!” Everyone present was utterly astounded, finding the situation beyond comprehension. They couldn’t understand how John, a mere Fourth Level Tribulator, could possess such terrifying power

Marc and the rest of the Miller family were dumbfounded when they saw Selma being pummeled to the ground, one punch after another. Just a moment ago, they were secretly pleased, believing that John was no match for Selma. But in the blink of an eye, the situation had drastically reversed. They truly couldn’t believe how John was actually still alive amidst those large blocks of ice.

At that moment, Selma had already been slammed into the ground, yet John showed no signs of letting up. His fists continued to rain down relentlessly. Selma’s clothes had long since become tattered and worn. As the eldest daughter of the Miller family, it was one thing to be struck, but to have her clothes torn was utterly unbearable for Selma.

“Ah!” Selma’s face flushed with anger, letting out a roar akin to a ferocious beast. Immediately following, a surge of white frost erupted from within Selma, enveloping her body. She couldn’t just let everyone see her body. This kind of humiliation was even more unbearable than death itself.

“I’ll kill you! I’ll fucking kill you!” Selma was seething with rage. She wished she could tear John apart with her bare hands.

“Fuck! You still have the audacity to scream at me?” John’s expression was stern and cold as his hands instantly unleashed a relentless barrage of punches. The punches surged wildly, dispersing the white frosty mist that had been shielding Selma’s body. With this, Selma was suddenly exposed to everyone’s view.

“Close your eyes! Do it now!” Upon seeing the situation, Marc urgently instructed everyone in the Miller family to close their eyes. However, he sneakily opened his eyes from time to time to steal glances. After all, the eldest daughter of the Miller family was incredibly refined. It wasn’t every day that Marc had the opportunity to get a good look at her.

Dahlia and the others burst into a fit of laughter, their faces full of mockery. Selma had killed so many of their friends, so she deserved this current situation. The other cultivators didn’t care, though. In fact, their eyes widened as they launched into a lively discussion, dissecting every detail

“I would definitely go down on her”

“I would actually lick her from head to toe”

“As expected of the eldest daughter of the Miller family. Her skin is really good.”

“Look at how fair it is! It’s possibly due to her practicing the frost techniques. Her entire skin glows with a crystal-like transparency.”

“This trip is truly worthwhile. Even if I didn’t acquire any treasures, being able to admire the body of the eldest daughter of the Miller family is enough for me to die without regret.”

Selma’s body trembled as all the chatter of the crowd seeping into her ears. John merely gazed at Selma with a derisive smirk, not even blinking an eye. For him, there was no such thing as being gentle toward women. Only a thick aura of murderous intent could be found in his eyes. Selma had slain so many holy maidens, and it was up to John to avenge them
Who would cultivate with Selma

Prodigy

Oct 20, 2023
Chapter 3861 – 3862 Dragon Bell

John, on the other hand, was skillfully employing Blazing Stride, continuously dodging with such agility that he seemed to vanish and reappear out of nowhere. Every single attack from Selma was skillfully dodged by John.

As John pushed Blazing Strides to the limit, numerous images of him emerged. These were all afterimages left behind due to John’s extreme speed. Selma furrowed her brows slightly. She understood that John wasn’t retaliating, but was merely dodging with all his might, aiming to wear her down. With this in mind, once the time came for Selma’s aura to explode, her defeat would be inevitable.

“You’re dreaming if you think you can wear me down!” Selma saw through John’s strategy, and subsequently, her fingers moved subtly. The dazzling, multicolored frost energy began to spread.

At the same time, a glimmer of light began to flicker at the center of Selma’s brows. This shimmer then took flight, darting. straight into the midst of the frost energy.

Upon observing the situation, John couldn’t help but frown. He could sense that Selma seemed to be breathing life into the vast expanse of frost energy before him. With this in mind, the repercussions that Selma faced were not as simple as becoming incapacitated. There was a high probability that she could die as a result.

“Is she planning to take me down with her?” John mumbled through gritted teeth while activating Golem Body. The Power of Dragons stirred within his chest, all his strength gathering in that single moment. Faced with Selma’s formidable Ultimate Realm strength, John dared not to take it lightly.

“Rise again!” With a thunderous roar, Selma merged the radiant light with the dazzling and multicolored frost energy into one. Immediately following, waves of frost energy exploded forth, after which an array of differently colored frost energy solidified once more. However, this time, the frost energy solidified into ferocious beasts. Each one had a unique shape. Such demon beasts didn’t exist in the Ethereal Realm.

As the demon beasts materialized, everyone was taken aback with shock. After all, the shock from encountering such never-before-seen demon beasts was truly the greatest. John was also utterly bewildered as he had never seen these bizarre and strangely shaped demon beasts before. There were five demon beasts in total, each exuding an aura of wild fury.

At that moment, Vermilion Demon Lord said, “The five elements beast? I can’t believe the ancestors of the Miller family were actually from the celestial realm!” As the Demon Lord of the celestial realm, he was well acquainted with these five demon beasts.

“Five elements beast?” John wore a face of confusion. Moreover, if the ancestors of the Miller family were from the celestial realm, how did they end up populating the Ethereal Realm? Moreover, it seemed that the Miller family did not practice any celestial techniques. They couldn’t even recognize, let alone absorb, the celestial energy. Judging from this, it seemed impossible that the ancestors of the Miller family could have been from the celestial realm.

Seeing the confusion on John’s face, Vermilion Demon Lord explained, “It’s quite simple. Not everyone perished in the Celestial Battle all those years ago. Undoubtedly, there were immortals and Demonic Cultivators from the celestial realm who survived. These individuals must have been injured and unable to return to the celestial realm, so they chose to stay. However, in Ethereal Realm, there was only spiritual energy and no celestial energy. If they wanted to thrive, they had to modify their cultivation methods, allowing their descendants to cultivate using spiritual energy. It’s quite normal that, thousands of years later, descendants only understand the concept of spiritual energy but are unfamiliar with the essence of celestial energy. Moreover, this person’s power surged unexpectedly. The aura she exuded at that moment contained traces of celestial energy. Now, she has even conjured the five elements beast. It’s certain that the ancestors of the Miller family must have been from the celestial realm.”

After hearing Vermilion Demon Lord’s explanation, John had also come to understand some things. But how am I supposed to deal with this five elements beast?

“Mr. Vermilion, how do we deal with this five elements beast?” John asked.

“The five elements beast has the ability to separate and merge. Each one possesses its own unique power, corresponding to one of the five elements. However, when they come together, that’s when they become truly terrifying. You must overcome them, taking them down one by one,” Vermilion Demon Lord replied.

“Take them down one by one?” John’s head was spinning. How could I take them down one by one?

“Mr. Vermilion, does Celestial Devourer have the upper hand when confronting the five elements beast?” John found himself recalling Celestial Devourer. If Celestial Devourer were to emerge and directly devour the five elements beast, that would make things much easier!

“Who are you insulting?” Vermilion Demon Lord was angry.

“How dare you compare my Celestial Devourer with the five elements beast. The five elements beast is nothing more than an ordinary demon beast in the celestial realm. A sneeze from my Celestial Devourer could wipe the five elements beast off the face of the realm. Though the ancestors of the Miller family came from the celestial realm, their power there must not have been significant. They were likely the lowest-level wandering immortals. However, even the most worthless demon beast from the celestial realm is still beyond your current capabilities. Thankfully, this five elements beast is merely an illusion, not the actual entity itself. It shouldn’t be too hard for you to deal with.”

Upon hearing the words of Vermilion Demon Lord, John felt his mind buzzing. Even though it was only an ordinary demon beast in the celestial realm, it was a powerful entity in Ethereal Realm. Even the lowliest of wandering immortals from the celestial realm, despite being injured, could descend to Ethereal Realm and establish a lineage that evolved into a grand family. However, it was unclear whether the ancestor of the Miller family had passed away or returned to the celestial realm. If he were still alive, living in the Miller family, John might as well kill himself there and then. His strength was such that even dealing with Ultimate Realm opponents was difficult, so he had no hope of facing an immortal from the celestial realm.

At that moment, the five elements beast had already launched its attack. On the ground, towering pillars of earth sprung up, catapulting John into mid-air in an instant. Immediately afterward, walls of water emerged all around, surrounding John completely. Simultaneously, countless vine branches in mid-air, like hundreds of reaching tendrils, coiled toward John. Moreover, waves of intense flames interspersed with golden chimes engulfed John. Upon witnessing that scene, Dahlia couldn’t help but cry out.

“Mr. White!” All the holy maidens wore expressions of solemnity. They, too, could sense the formidable nature of the demon beast that Selma had transmogrified.

“I’ve never seen this demon beast before. It’s highly likely that it doesn’t belong to Ethereal Realm. Mr. White is in quite a predicament. Could these be demon beasts from the celestial realm? Each one possesses its own elemental nature. If they were to merge, it would be terrifying. An Ultimate Realm cultivator capable of transmogrifying a celestial realm demon beast makes the outcome of this battle unquestionable.”

Upon witnessing that scene, Eldon and the others knew that John was done for.

Selma watched the scene unfolding before her, her eyes filled with rage and resentment. In order to ensure John’s demise, Selma had given it her all. She was well aware that after John’s death, her own time in the world was likely limited. She had played all her cards, even going as far as to sacrifice her own life. Only then was she able to summon the five elements beast. However, as long as she could kill John, she was fine with dying. The humiliation John had subjected her to made living itself a burden anyway. As the eldest daughter of the Miller family, she felt too humiliated to live on after the crowd saw her naked body. Otherwise, she wouldn’t have chosen to perish together John.

The five elements beast relentlessly attacked John, who was trapped with no means of escape. Just when everyone was certain that John was doomed, suddenly, a dark figure emerged in mid-air, and swiftly, it grew larger and larger. It was then that everyone realized it was actually a large bell.

Surprisingly, a dragon was coiling around the large bell. Everyone was taken aback, clueless as to why a large bell had suddenly appeared out of nowhere and what function it possessed. Under the watchful eyes of everyone present, a large bell descended from the sky, covering John in it. In an instant, all the attacks from the five elements beast were directed at the large bell, yet they failed to inflict any harm on John.

“What’s going on here?”

“Could it be that Mr. White protected himself using the large bell?”

“This bell is truly unique.” Everyone kept exclaiming in surprise. John was hiding inside the Dragon Bell, completely at ease. Knowing that Selma wouldn’t be able to hold on for much longer, John used the Dragon Bell to shield himself. He planned to wait until Selma’s energy had dwindled and she was left barely alive to deal with her.
Selma trying to battle with the dragon man is just like seeking death and trying to kill him is death itself

Prodigy

Oct 20, 2023
Chapter 3869 - 387 Dual Cultivation

As Infinitus Celestial Sect crumbled, the entire mountain peak began to collapse as well. Soon, vast expanses of polar stones appeared. The entire mountain, astonishingly, was constructed entirely of polar stones. It was simply that the polar stones were covered up, and so no one had managed to find it.

“So this is the polar stone mine. There are so many of them…” Dahlia and the others exclaimed in shock. John’s face was filled with astonishment. He hadn’t expected the mountain peak to be the polar stone mine.

“Mr. White, this is where we part ways. We’ll always remember the life-saving favor you’ve done for us.”

Eldon gazed at the pile of polar stones. As those were of no use to him, he decided to leave. Another thing was that he was afraid Robin would come looking for him. If he got involved, there would be trouble. Minor families like his were no match for the Miller family.

“Take care, Mr. Eldon.” John bade Eldon goodbye. Eldon, along with numerous cultivators, departed. Their journey was not in vain. Although they didn’t acquire any treasures within Infinitus Celestial Sect, they still gained something worthwhile, especially Eldon. Having acquired items from Craftsmen Sect, he could return and thoroughly study them.

John and his companions, facing the polar stone mine, began to load up frantically. Every item pouch was filled to the brim. However, John didn’t dare to store anything in his storage ring for fear that the Celestial Devourer inside would consume it. The journey to the polar region was quite a blow to Lunarius Palace. Almost all the outer circle disciples were wiped out, with only Yvonne surviving.

The once numerous group of holy maidens had dwindled down to just five. Such a loss was a significant blow to Lunarius Palace. Fortunately, with the discovery of the polar stones and the subsequent polar stone mines, Lunarius Palace would be able to recover quickly and even thrive.

Sometime later, John and his group returned to Lunarius Palace. Silver seemed to have anticipated their return as she led others to welcome John at the palace gates.

Upon seeing Silver, along with the númerous disciples, Dahlia, Yvonne, and others could no longer contain themselves. They rushed over, burying their heads in their hands as they wept bitterly. So many left, yet only a few of them had returned.

“Mr. White, are you all right?” Silver didn’t show any concern about how many of her disciples had died. Instead, she was interested in inquiring about John.

“I’m all right, just overly exhausted. A day of rest should do the trick,” John said with a slight smile.

“All right, I’ll arrange it immediately.” Silver gave a nod and then arranged for everyone who returned to rest. While John was resting, Silver unexpectedly entered the room.

“Mr. White, we owe you for this one. You can keep all the items inside. Thanks to you, our Lunarius Palace is now in possession of a vast amount of polar stones. This will ensure our development for hundreds of years to come.” Silver handed John an item pouch.

Upon opening the pouch, he discovered it was filled with numerous mystical herbs, among which was even a Demonia Stone. When John came to Lunarius Palace, his sole purpose was to seek the Demonia Stone.

“Ms. Silver, all I need is the Demonia Stone. You should keep these mystical herbs when Lunarius Palace is just getting started.” John didn’t desire much. After all, Lunarius Palace was in rough shape at that moment.

“Mr. White, with your help in finding so many polar stones, our Lunarius Palace will no longer face difficulties in the future. You should accept it. Moreover, Mr. Robin is in seclusion. So, Mr. White, it’s best you seize this opportunity to leave. If you wait for Mr. Robin to come out, I’m afraid you’ll be in danger.” It seemed as if Silver was aware of what had transpired in the polar region.

“Ms. Silver, the Miller family wouldn’t trouble Lunarius Palace, would they?” John asked with concern.

“No way. Even though the Miller family is formidable, I’m not exactly a pushover either. If they’re hell bent on a fight to the death, they would be destroyed, too. Rest assured, Mr. White. Should the opportunity arise, I hope you will visit Lunarius Palace,” Silver said.

“Absolutely.” John nodded in agreement.

“I’ll personally escort you down the mountain.” Although Silver was reluctant to part with John, for his safety, it was best for him to leave as soon as possible.

“Hold on, I also have something to give you, Ms. Silver.” John suddenly remembered something.

“What is it?” Silver asked, her face full of curiosity

John waved his hands, causing his fingertips to dance with a burst of white flame. Upon seeing the white flame, Silver was filled with astonishment. However, as she drew closer, she discovered that the flame was unexpectedly emitting an extremely cold aura. The frost energy was so intense that even she, who specifically trained in frost techniques, found it somewhat unbearable.

“What… What on earth is this?” Silver exclaimed with a face full of shock.

“This is known as the Extremus Frost Flame, a type of demonic fire. However, it emits frost energy. As the saying goes, something in extremity conjures the opposite effect. I bet you know that a person freezing to death will feel as if their body is burning hot. Until their last breath, they won’t believe they have frozen to death. This is a similar situation. Although the Extremus Frost Flame can technically be classified as a fire, it emits unbearable frost energy. This frost energy is even more intense than the frost energy emitted by the frost techniques you all cultivate,” John explained.

“Are you intending to give me this Extremus Frost Flame?” Silver was somewhat agitated.

“Indeed.” John nodded, then slowly raised the bundle of Extremus Frost Flame into the air.

“Ms. Silver, this Extremus Frost Flame is very difficult to absorb and refine. Try to see if you can refine it.” Silver nodded, then began to emit an aura that enveloped the Extremus Frost Flame, initiating the refinement process. Yet, even after refining for an entire hour, the Extremus Frost Flame showed no signs of change.

Silver simply couldn’t refine the Extremus Frost Flame for her own use. Even worse, that Extremus Frost Flame was already under the refinement control of John. If it were an unrefined Extremus Frost Flame, Silver feared that she might even be devoured by the Extremus Frost Flame on top of failing to refine it. Silver wiped the sweat from her brow and spoke.

“No good. It seems I can’t harness this Extremus Frost Flame after all.” Her eyes were filled with disappointment. It was such a wonderful thing, yet she was unable to harness its power.

“If we cultivate together, I could directly transfer this Extremus Frost Flame into you.” John also frowned as he couldn’t help but blurt out.

Silver blushed, expressing a sense of resignation. “I am currently burdened with the responsibility of strengthening Lunarius Palace. I can’t cultivate with you, Mr. White. It seems this Extremus Frost Flame is not meant for me.”

After a moment of deep thought, John then asked, “Ms. Silver, the rules of Lunarius Palace only prohibit dual cultivation with male cultivators, but does that also include other forms of close contact?”

Silver was taken aback, somewhat unclear about what John meant. Nonetheless, she shook her head and said, “No. Only dual cultivation is not allowed as it will break my extreme frosty constituent.”

“Perfect, I’ve got a plan now,” John exclaimed.

“What’s the plan?” Silver asked curiously. As soon as she finished speaking, John planted a kiss on her cheek. John gradually introduced the Extremus Frost Flame into Silver’s body. After an indeterminate amount of time, Silver finally began to cultivate the Extremus Frost Flame within herself. Although the flame was initially scarce, with careful nurturing, the flame would gradually grow stronger within her body.

When John stepped back, Silver took a long while to regain her composure. It was her first time being that close to a man.

“Mr. White, does this mean… I’m considered your woman now?” Silver asked, her face flushed with embarrassment. John paused, feeling slightly awkward.

“Ms. Silver, please don’t misunderstand. I only wanted you to possess the Extremus Frost Flame within you. I truly meant nothing else.” John was at a loss for words. Surely, a single kiss doesn’t automatically make her my woman.

“Oh.” Silver took a deep breath.

“Mr. White, I suggest you leave as soon as possible. Once Mr. Robin emerges, I fear you’ll be in danger.”

“Take care, Ms. Silver. When the opportunity arises, I’ll come to see you again.” John gave a nod, then stepped out of the room.
I wonder what type is that that could make one pass on a technique to one another

Prodigy

Oct 20, 2023
Chapter 3875 Name Your Price

In the center of the room, Reid was seated on a chair, engrossed in something. Sensing a shift in spiritual energy, he looked up. Upon seeing Dillon and John, he paused briefly before rising with a puzzled expression.

“Dillon, at this hour, you should already be on your way. Why haven’t you left yet?”

“I was originally planning to leave, but Mr. White needed to acquire some information, so I brought him here. It’s fine if we take off a bit later.”

“Please, have a seat first…” Reid gestured for John and Dillon to take a seat and had someone brew two cups of coffee. After that, he asked, “What information you’re interested in purchasing, Mr. White?” “Mr. Wenzel, I was wondering if you have any information on the Miller family,” John asked. Reid paused for a moment, then promptly responded, “The Miller family is quite a renowned clan. We have their information, of course. But what is your purpose for acquiring information about the Miller family?”

John gazed at Reid, a slight frown creasing his brow. In response, Reid offered an awkward smile and said, “I apologize. I’ve overstepped my bounds with my question.” Doing business simply means doing business. There is no need to ask customers what they intend to do with their purchases. This is professional ethics.

“Mr. White, please hold on for a moment!” Reid turned and walked toward a wall. He pressed the wall lightly with his palm and an array rune slowly lit up. In an instant, Reid’s figure vanished. Roughly fifteen minutes later, Reid returned, only this time he held an additional documentation device in his hands. It contained all sorts of information about the Miller family.

“Mr. White, the information about the Miller family is contained within this documentation device. However, we at Pathfinder Sect are in the business of commerce, so you must have sufficient funds to proceed.”

“Name your price, Mr. Wenzel. I know the rules!”

“Since you are a long-standing patron of Pathfinder Sect and also hold an elder token, the information about the Miller family will only cost five million spirit coins,” Reid said, extending his hand. Without any hesitation, John tossed out five purple spirit coins. To him, money was no issue. After receiving the coins, Reid simply smiled and handed the documentation device to John.

When John took the documentation device, intending to put it away, he was stopped by Reid. “Mr. White, you can’t take this with you. You can only memorize the information within this documentation device here. We only have this one documentation device. If someone else wants to buy information about the Miller family, we’ll be left with nothing.” John was momentarily taken aback. He couldn’t help but admire Pathfinder Sect. This was truly the epitome of efficiency; collect information once, and it could be resold repeatedly. It was indeed a testament to the saying that all businessmen are sly.

However, John didn’t utter a word. Instead, he channeled a stream of spiritual energy into the documentation device. Instantly, all the information within was transferred into John’s mind. In no time, John had committed everything to memory. He then promptly returned the documentation device to Reid.

“Mr. Wenzel, I was hoping to purchase some materials for puppet crafting as well. Do you have any available here?” John asked.

“Of course, I have it. I wonder why….” Reid was about to ask John about his intentions when he abruptly stopped speaking. He turned around and left. Professional ethics dictate that one should not ask the customer too many questions. In no time, Reid returned with a variety of materials, all essential for the creation of puppets.

“Mr. White, the materials for puppet crafting are incredibly expensive. Are you sure you want to proceed?”

“Of course. Name your price, Mr. Wenzel!” John wasn’t afraid of high prices. His only fear was not having anything at all.

“There shouldn’t be any issues crafting three puppets with these materials. That will be thirty million spirit coins.” John couldn’t help but be astounded. That means one puppet costs ten million spirit coins. No wonder the Olsen family treats puppets like treasures. Nevertheless, John still promptly paid the money.
John,show love to your comrade,gift him part of your wealth

Prodigy

Oct 20, 2023
Chapter 3880 Puppet

Just as John was gearing up to take action, something suddenly occurred to him, and he swiftly retracted his aura.

“Dealing with a bunch of nobodies like you is beneath me. It’s embarrassing for me to fight with you. I’d rather let my underling handle this.

After John had finished speaking, he struck a pose and said, “Underling, come out now…” With John’s shout, a shadow suddenly materialized. Immediately afterward, a three-meter-tall puppet fell in front of John.

Looking at the towering figure before them, both Fitz and Tessa were taken aback. They were clueless as to when John had taken on an underling.

However, Corbin just gave a cold laugh and said, “Putting on an act, huh? It’s just a puppet, after all. Are you trying to scare us?”

“Don’t be scared. Follow my lead, and let’s take down this puppet first!” Corbin commanded his subordinates. In Corbin’s eyes, it was merely a puppet. Hence, he didn’t believe it had much strength.

“Attack!” The five Demonic Cultivators moved in unison, launching their assault on John’s puppet. Fitz, Tessa, and the others stared blankly. They couldn’t comprehend how John had managed to get a puppet. Who would have thought of using a puppet to battle these Demonic Cultivators? This clearly won’t work!

All John wanted was to see the true strength of the puppet he had crafted. Suddenly, the puppet was engulfed in flames, resembling a fire god that had walked out from the depths of hell. It was of impressive stature, and every step it took seemed to make the earth tremble. The puppet swung its massive fists, engulfed in flames, with each punch carrying a force capable of annihilating everything in its path. It seemed as if it intended to reduce the entire space to ashes.

Five Demonic Cultivators joined forces, launching an attack directly at the puppet. However, the puppet, with its emotionless face, showed no fear of life or death. This was the difference between a puppet and a human. It wouldn’t care about its own life or death. Its only focus was on seizing the right opportunity to strike the most suitable target. As for whether it would get hurt, the puppet wasn’t concerned. That was a trait that made puppets significantly stronger than humans.

The five Demonic Cultivators each showcased their signature skills. However, their attacks seemed child’s play in front of the flaming puppet, effortlessly dispersed by its blazing flames.

“W-What’s the story behind this fire puppet?” a Demonic Cultivator shouted in alarm, his face as pale as a sheet, his voice filled with terror and disbelief. The other Demonic Cultivators wore expressions of shock. They had never imagined that a puppet could possess such immense power.

“Demonic fire… How could this puppet possibly possess demonic fire? It’s impossible…” Corbin was also filled with astonishment. He recognized it at once. The flames on the puppet are no ordinary flames. They are demonic fire!

Upon hearing it was demonic fire, the five Demonic Cultivators instantly felt overwhelmed. No wonder our attacks couldn’t penetrate the flames engulfing the puppet’s body! Tessa and Fitz were also watching with experience, yet they didn’t understand how could John’s puppet could possess demonic fire.

As a descendant of the Inferno Devil lineage, Fitz was well-versed in the art of demonic fire. He could discern that the demonic fire coursing through this puppet’s body was hundreds of times more potent than his own. A puppet, possessing demonic fire that was a hundred times stronger than his own, left Fitz utterly baffled. After all, a puppet is an inanimate object, incapable of learning about demonic fire. But then, how did this demonic fire come to exist within the puppet? Fitz was extremely curious. Therefore, he was determined to ask John about it after driving these Demonic Cultivators away.

At that moment, the puppet was oblivious to the gasps of surprise from the crowd. It continued to swing its massive fists, each attack growing fiercer than the last. A Demonic Cultivator attempted to shield himself with a black mist, but the flames effortlessly penetrated this defense, engulfing him. He let out a chilling scream, instantly reduced to ashes.

The remaining Demonic Cultivators, witnessing the scene, were filled with immense fear. They each unleashed their most potent powers in an attempt to turn the tide of the battle. However, their attacks were futile against the flaming puppet, as if they were merely tickling it. A Demonic Cultivator conjured a ball of black mist and hurled it toward the puppet, but the flaming puppet remained fearless. With a single punch, it shattered the black mist into oblivion.
Wow!!!
Impressive

Prodigy

Oct 20, 2023
Chapter 3881 Extraordinary Puppet

Another Demonic Cultivator abruptly slammed both hands onto the ground. Rapidly, chains of black mist launched toward the flame puppet, attempting to bind it. The goal was to restrain the puppet’s movements, thereby weakening its ability to act. However, the moment the black mist chains touched the flame puppet, they were instantly incinerated by the intense heat, not even producing the slightest effect.

“Damn! This underling is freaking impressive!” John watched the scene unfold before him, somewhat taken aback. Не himself hadn’t expected that the puppet would be so impressive.

“Who would have thought that Fire Spirit Lord’s demonic fire soul essence would be so powerful? With it, the power puppet displays is truly immense.” Vermilion Demon Lord hadn’t anticipated that the puppet, powered by the demonic fire soul essence, would be so incredibly powerful.

Corbin was completely baffled at this moment. He had never seen such an impressive puppet before. Puppets like these, typically powered solely by spiritual stones, relied merely on brute force attacks. The possibility of them possessing something as potent as demonic fire was utterly non-existent. But surprisingly, this puppet possessed demonic fire.

Moreover, it seemed that demonic fire was shifting. It wasn’t just one type of demonic fire. Even though the puppet’s attacks were still being launched one punch at a time, combined with the intense heat it radiated, it was incredibly hard to bear. He couldn’t comprehend where exactly John had managed to acquire such a puppet, one that possessed demonic fire.

Several Demonic Cultivators grew timid, yet the flame puppet fearlessly continued its charge. It simply did not comprehend the concept of fear. Every attack from the puppet struck the Demonic Cultivators like a sledgehammer to the heart, throwing them into a state of panic. Their formation started to fall into disarray.

At that moment, these Demonic Cultivators could only defend themselves, no longer possessing the strength to counterattack. Amidst the chaos, the flame puppet launched another punch. Its blazing fire, akin to a massive dragon, lunged at one of the Demonic Cultivators.

The Demonic Cultivator let out a terrified scream, attempting to evade, but the flames were relentless, mirroring his every move, and swallowed him whole.

At that moment, only two Demonic Cultivators remained on the battlefield. They stared blankly at one another, their eyes filled with terror and despair. They knew they had no chance of victory left.

The two Demonic Cultivators cast a glance at Corbin. Seeing that he had no intention of intervening, nor did he signal for them to retreat, they found themselves with no other option but to fight with all they had. They decided to join forces, casting their most powerful forbidden technique, in a desperate attempt to annihilate the flaming puppet, even if it meant their own demise. They then mumbled, their hands forming intricate seals.

A powerful aura began to gather around them. However, before they could complete their forbidden technique, the fire puppet had already rushed in front of them. It then launched its attack with a powerful punch, the flames surging toward the two Demonic Cultivators like a raging torrent. They barely had time to react before the flames devoured them. Their faces, illuminated by the fiery glow, were filled with terror and despair. Eventually, they were reduced to two balls of fire, disappearing without a trace.

“This underling is impressive!” John leaped up in excitement, even more thrilled than if he had been the one to vanquish the five Demonic Cultivators himself. Judging from this battle, the puppet’s power was substantial enough to reach the strength of an Eighth Level Tribulator. Whether it could go even higher would require further battles for observation. However, even if it was the strength of an Eighth Level Tribulator, John was quite pleased. It was as if he had gained an Eighth Level Tribulator bodyguard by his side.

At that moment, Fitz and Tessa, among others, were filled with nothing but shock and shame. They couldn’t believe that they had proven themselves to be even less useful than a mere puppet.

Corbin had a slight frown on his face, showing no signs of grief over the death of his few subordinates. The only reason he hadn’t made a move was because he wanted to gauge just how skillful John’s puppet was.

“I finally understand now why the president has proposed a hundred-year offering to hunt you down. So, it’s not you who is impressive, but rather your extraordinary puppet. However, puppets are ultimately lifeless. Even if you have a puppet’s protection, I will surely kill you today!” After Corbin finished speaking, his aura erupted once again.
This Corbin is too ignorant,what is he doing in the ethereal realm
He is not fit to be there

Prodigy

Oct 20, 2023

John is prolonging this fight
He should end it quickly

brits

Eight Level Body Fusion Realm - Virgin Sect
Sep 17, 2023
I hardly remember the person. Her sexual energy and sexual spirit has been sucked beyond any recognition. No aura is left behind. So it is hard to say if the person belongs to my sect or Mathics sect. There are only 2 people capable of doing like that, one is Emeka and other is Xavier.
Thank you for the offer. She is not my type. She more of Xavier type. And mostly belong to virgin sect

brits your member is l

Prosper

Five Level Tribulator
Sep 17, 2023
I hardly remember the person. Her sexual energy and sexual spirit has been sucked beyond any recognition. No aura is left behind. So it is hard to say if the person belongs to my sect or Mathics sect. There are only 2 people capable of doing like that, one is Emeka and other is Xavier.
It seems everything cunning here involves those two masters ( Emeka and Xavier). 😂😂😂

emeka

First level Tribulator
Sep 19, 2023
It seems everything cunning here involves those two masters ( Emeka and Xavier). 😂😂😂
i have seen through your cunning means you can't deceive me i know you prosper very soon we'll award you with the master of cunning sect 👍😋

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3884 No Need For A Third Move

At that moment, John was engulfed by a dark tide, completely out of sight, leaving his fate unknown. This filled them with immense anxiety.

“Mr. White, you must absolutely hold on!” Fitz was praying.

However, at that very moment, a speck of light stubbornly emerged from the darkness. At first, the radiance was like a faint starlight in the night sky. But as John’s internal energy surged continuously, it grew brighter and more dazzling. Eventually, it was like the first ray of sunlight before dawn, piercing through the thick darkness and illuminating the entire sky. Following this, John appeared.

At this moment, three distinct demonic fires of different colors engulfed him. It was a blazing red, a mysterious blue, and a pure white. Under John’s control, these three demonic fires roared like massive dragons, charging toward Corbin’s dark tide. The three fire dragons were in the middle of a tumultuous battle, tearing and gnashing amidst the black tide. Each of their attacks was as powerful as a thunderbolt, shattering the black tide into fragments with every strike.

Under the fierce attacks of the fire dragons, the black tide gradually lost its original power, starting to disintegrate into fragments of shattered black mist, Corbin’s face dramatically changed when he saw that. Clearly, he hadn’t anticipated that John would be able to unravel his second move with such ease.

“It’d be rude not to retaliate…” With a grand sweep of his hand, John sent three fire dragons hurtling toward Corbin.

Corbin became serious. He took a deep breath, gathering all the remaining black mists in front of him. It formed a solid shield, successfully defending against the attacks of the fire dragons. However, the power of the fire dragons was simply too overwhelming. Even with Corbin exerting all his strength, he struggled to withstand such a fierce onslaught.

The fire dragons repeatedly struck against the black mist shield. Each impact caused the shield to shudder violently as if it could collapse at any moment.

Corbin gritted his teeth, exerting all his strength to maintain the stability of the shield. But as time passed, he gradually felt overwhelmed. The power of the fire dragons seemed inexhaustible, each attack more fierce than the last.

Ultimately, amid a deafening roar, the shield of black mist could no longer withstand the assault of the fire dragons, and it shattered spectacularly.

Seizing the opportunity, the fire dragons broke free from the shield’s restraints, heading straight for Corbin.

Corbin immediately paled from shock. In a state of panic, he hastily retreated, but it was too late. The fire dragons opened their massive jaws, spewing out demonic fires that engulfed Corbin, shrouding him in a sea of fire.

“Ah!” Corbin let out a dreadful scream as a sudden mist of white appeared around him.

The white mist shrouded the flames, immediately extinguishing the fire that had engulfed the body.

Observing the sudden eruption of white mist from within Corbin, John indeed appeared somewhat astonished. He hadn’t expected that this Demonic Cultivator would also be versed in the art of ice magic. This took John completely by surprise. The flames were extinguished, yet Corbin was already in tattered clothes, his body emanating pain from the burns he had suffered.

Corbin stared intently at John. This time, he could feel that John’s strength was in no way inferior to his own despite him being a Ninth Level Tribulator.

At that moment, he finally understood why Demon Seal Alliance had been relentlessly pursuing John, using a hundred-year offering as bait. This guy is an absolute freak. He’s only a Fourth Level Tribulator, yet he can unleash a power that’s no less than a Ninth Level Tribulator! I think there’s only one twisted cultivator like him in the entire Ethereal Realm!

Corbin wanted to retreat as he faced John standing before him. Corbin’s initial arrogance and disdain had long since vanished. He knew that if he continued to fight, he wouldn’t be able to kill John. Worse, he might end up losing his own life there.

“John, I admit you’re strong. I underestimated you. There’s no need for a third move. Let’s pretend that today never happened and that I never saw you.” Corbin turned around and walked away.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3885 Immortal’s Pointer

Corbin turned around, questioned indifferently, “Did I say you could leave?” The tone of his voice carried an undeniable air of authority.

Corbin turned around, sizing up John. “What’s the matter? You want to kill me?”

“Of course! Why is it that you can kill me, but I can’t kill you?” John retorted.

“Hahaha!” Corbin burst into laughter. “John, don’t think that just because you can handle a couple of my moves, you can kill me. There are many in Ethereal Realm who could kill me, but you are not among them!”

“Is that so?” John’s eyes narrowed slightly. He then suddenly lifted into the air, his aura wildly circulating within his body. The sky began to change its hue as the swirling spiritual and celestial energies intertwined, creating a violent vortex.

Everyone was astounded. They had never encountered such a powerful aura before. John, who was only a Fourth Level Tribulator, had, at that moment, displayed such a terrifying strength. Corbin was also taken aback. He could feel the powerful aura emanating from John. He knew that John had murderous intent, but he never imagined that John possessed such a terrifying power within him.

“Arrogant!” Corbin roared, his aura escalating instantly. He no longer dared to underestimate John. Instead, he saw him as a genuine adversary.

However, John was not intimidated. He took a deep breath, and the spiritual energy within him began to whirl wildly. His aura grew stronger as if he was about to devour the whole world. His raven hair moved as if in a breezeless wind, a golden star at the center of his brows radiating a powerful glow. It was as if he had merged with the universe, becoming the master of the heavens and the earth.

John slowly raised his hand, his fingers tracing a graceful arc in the air. At that moment, it was as though the entire world had come to a standstill, with only his fingers moving languidly.

“Immortal’s Pointer!” John let out a low grunt, sharply pointing his finger toward Corbin. A brilliant burst of light erupted from John’s fingertips, shooting straight up into the sky. The radiance held within it an endless strength and profound harmony, seeming capable of obliterating any obstacle that stood in its way.

Corbin’s expression drastically changed as he sensed the terrifying power concealed within the radiance. He gave his all, striving to fend off this blow. However, he shockingly realized how insignificant his strength was in the face of this radiance.

“Immortal technique! How could this be possible?” Corbin exclaimed in disbelief, his eyes filled with doubt. He had never imagined that an Ethereal Realm cultivator could master such a powerful immortal technique. How could this be possible? How could it be like this? How could a mere Fourth Level Tribulator possibly know any immortal technique? Moreover, this immortal technique even contains time nascence, which is absolutely outrageous! Corbin was utterly perplexed.

John’s command, whether it was of space or time, seemed to be entirely under his control. At that moment, John seemed to rule the world. How could a Fourth Level Tribulator understand time nascence? How could he master such a terrifying immortal technique? Corbin racked his brain but still couldn’t figure it out.

Corbin roared, various auras circulating around him. The aura within him surged incessantly, casting a dark aura that permeated the entire sky. Before the arrival of Immortal’s Pointer, Corbin exerted all his efforts to form a protective shield in front of himself.

Within this aura shield, John surprisingly discovered a streak of white frost energy. It was the same chilling aura that Corbin had used to extinguish John’s demonic fire aura.

“Frost nascence power?” John hadn’t expected that Corbin, a Demonic Cultivator, had actually grasped the frost nascence power. After all, many of the holy maidens from Lunarius Palace had not truly comprehended frost nascence.

Immortal’s Pointer landed on the shield, producing a crackling noise. The shield summoned by Corbin began to slowly crumble.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3886 Lend A Hand

Watching the shield that was about to shatter completely, Corbin was dumbfounded, his eyes filled with terror and helplessness.

Bang!

A thunderous crash echoed between heaven and earth, and the shield Corbin had formed instantly collapsed. A beam of light shot straight into Corbin’s forehead, causing his figure to dissolve within the radiance. In the end, he was unable to withstand John’s devastating blow. He was completely obliterated, and even in death, Corbin had an undeniable look of defiance in his eyes.

Cough! Cough! After Corbin was vanquished, John began to cough violently.

“Mr. White, are you all right?” Fitz hurriedly followed Tessa, rushing over.

“I’m fine!” John waved his hand dismissively. Just a moment ago, he had merely overused Immortal’s Pointer, an immortal technique.

Although John had comprehended time nascence, the use of Immortal’s Pointer was still incredibly draining. John made that move because he wanted to show off. Even without using Immortal’s Pointer, John could have still taken down Corbin.

“From now on, just kill when you need to kill. Stop showing off. You’ve already used up all your celestial energy and time nascence,” Vermilion Demon Lord advised John.

John was left speechless for a moment. Back when he was in Infinitus Celestial Sect, if he had absorbed all the liquified celestial energy himself, things wouldn’t have ended up like that. He had merely shown off with a single use of Immortal’s Pointer, and he was already on the verge of collapse.

With a face full of excitement, Fitz enthusiastically said to John, “Mr. White, did you use an immortal technique just now? That was absolutely incredible, so awe-inspiring. I really didn’t expect that in such a short period of time, you’d become a Fourth Level Tribulator, and even grasp time nascence. Most importantly, you’ve eliminated that Ninth Level Tribulator as easily as if you were slaughtering a cockroach.”

John gave a faint smile and said, “It’s not as simple as you make it out to be. But if a Ninth Level Tribulator wants to kill me, it won’t be that easy.”

Tessa was completely taken aback. Although she knew John was impressive, she hadn’t expected him to be this extraordinary.

“Mr. White, didn’t you go looking for Lunarius Palace? Did you find it?” Fitz asked.

“Yes. I even managed to get a Demonia Stone. I was on my way back to Blood Spirit Valley, and I just happened to pass by here, so I thought I’d drop in and visit. Where is Mr. Stark?” John asked.

“Oh, my master has gone into seclusion. Currently, I’m the one handling all matters of Soul Demon Sect,” Tessa said.

“Correct. Tessa is now the vice president, overseeing the entire Soul Demon Sect,” Fitz uttered.

Upon hearing this, John looked at Fitz and said, “Not bad, brat. Now that you’re the sect leader’s dual cultivation partner, you can live off her in the future.”

“Haha!” Fitz gave a sly chuckle. Tessa, on the other hand, began to blush. “Do you have some business with my master, Mr. White?” Tessa asked.

“Actually, there’s something I was hoping you guys from Soul Demon Sect could help me with,” John said.

Upon hearing that John offered his help, Tessa quickly assured him, “Please go ahead, Mr. White. Rest assured, whatever is within our power, Soul Demon Sect will not hesitate to do.” John recounted the Miller family’s attack on Lunarius Palace and said, “I want Soul Demon Sect to lend a hand. Even if you can’t directly resist the Miller family, you can assist from the rear, helping those unfortunate cultivators who have died to restore their physical bodies.”

John knew that the overall strength of Soul Demon Sect was somewhat lacking. Their primary mode of attack was through spiritual sense, and their main ability was physical body restoration. As long as there was conflict, casualties were inevitable. However, even if the physical body was destroyed, as long as the soul managed to escape, it was still possible to restore the body and come back to life. Therefore, many cultivators, in their final moments, would abandon their physical bodies, allowing a sliver of their souls to escape.

Soul Demon Sect’s task was to perform physical body restoration for the souls that managed to escape and return. This was of utmost importance.

Tessa nodded and said, “No problem. I’ll personally lead Soul Demon Sect disciples there, and I’ll bring a large amount of soul flowers. As long as it can help you, Mr. White, we are willing to do everything in our power.”

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3887 Jenny Summer

“Mr. White, where exactly is Lunarius Palace? How do we get there?” Fitz asked.

“Head over to Pathfinder Sect and take the airship to Southedge City. All you need to do is wait there,” John said.

“Southedge City!” Fitz nodded.

“All right. We’ll wait for you at Southedge City, Mr. White.” John did not linger for long at Soul Demon Sect.

As he was about to leave, a sudden thought struck him. He turned to Tessa and asked, “Do you know if Mr. Dawn of the Five Great Sects has come here to rejuvenate his body?”

“Yes. He left after the physical body restoration!” Tessa said.

John gave a nod and promptly left.

John went straight to the Five Great Sects. At that moment, only Logan and Elvis remained in the Five Great Sects. John arrived at the Five Great Sects, where he received a warm welcome from Logan and Elvis. Had it not been for John’s assistance in the polar region, the Five Great Sects would have long since fallen into the hands of Neil and his ilk. In fact, Elvis would’ve died there and then.

“Mr. White, it seems you’ve had quite a fortuitous encounter in the polar region. You’re now a Fourth Level Tribulator. However, I’m curious as to what brings you here all of a sudden.” Logan knew that John’s sudden visit definitely meant something was up.

“I came here for two reasons. First, I wanted to check on Mr. Dawn’ condition and see if he has recovered.” John didn’t bring up the matter of lending a hand right from the start.

“Mr. White, I appreciate your concern. I have fully recovered now. Without you, I wouldn’t have been able to receive assistance from Soul Demon Sect.” Elvis expressed his gratitude profusely.

“Mr. White, aside from visiting Mr. Dawn, is there anything else you need? If you require assistance from the Five Great Sects, feel free to speak up. I assure you that the Five Great Sects will spare no effort. We won’t hesitate to go through hell and high water if necessary. Mr. White, you gave us our lives. We know the importance of repaying favors. Otherwise, what right do we have to call ourselves upstanding and reputable?” Logan knew John’s visit was certainly not just to see Elvis.

“Mr. Ortiz, indeed, I do have another request to make.”

In a relaxed manner, John narrated the events of how the Miller family attacked Lunarius Palace. The Miller family was vast, and their strength was not to be underestimated. If they truly decided to take action against Lunarius Palace, it would likely be a difficult blow for Lunarius Palace to withstand. After all, Lunarius Palace was just starting out, and all the disciples were still weak. They simply couldn’t withstand the assault from the Miller family.

Without a moment’s hesitation, Logan agreed, saying, “No problem, Mr. White. With just one word from you, we, the Five Great Sects, are ready to give it our all. I’ll depart with my disciples now, and we will await your instructions in Southedge City.”

“Thank you, Mr. Ortiz.” John was deeply touched. After all, no one enjoyed doing things that could cost them their life at any moment.

“Mr. White, there’s no need for formalities. It’s something I ought to do,” Logan said.

John only stayed for a brief moment at the Five Great Sects before he left. He had to network with more people. This time, for the sake of Lunarius Palace, John really put his back into it. He had never gathered so many people before.

After leaving the Five Great Sects, John went straight to the Summers residence. The magecrafts and charms of the Summers family were quite renowned throughout the southern region. These skills might not be of much use in one-on- one combat, but in the case of large-scale battles, they would prove to be extremely useful.

When Chase first saw John, he was both surprised and thrilled. That was especially the case for Jenny. She thought that after that night, she would never see John again. John intended to follow up on the situation with Chase, but unexpectedly, Chase took the lead, pulling John aside and saying, “Mr. White, your timing is impeccable. My daughter has shown no signs of improvement since that night. Could you please lend us a hand?”

After speaking, Chase left, leaving only Jenny with John in the room. John was at a loss for words. I’ve just arrived, though… Oh My… Who am I to refuse when I need help from them? I’ll just get on with it!