Understated Dominance - Chapter 905 to 1100

Understated Dominance translated by Marina Vitori follow here (Original version)👇👇👇

I will send updates when I can. But if you think I am being late you can translate this from the Chinese version. Link provided below 👇👇

New translation will come with new name characters and if you spot mistakes due to different people translating this you would understand.

You are all allowed to post your translation here if you can. Anybody can translate and post here

Thanks 🙏. I almost thought you the site was shut down last night! It was not available 😞
It was shut down. My fellow co founder advices to give it another month. People need to creat post and get involved in discussion. If not what is the point?

Chapter 945

“Did everyone see it?”

Dustin looked around and said with an indifferent expression: “Autumn Hill was so obsessed with profit that he would not hesitate to kill his own father in order to gain power. Can such a beast be killed? Should he be killed?!”

In one sentence, everyone was speechless.

The Hill family, who had been furious just now, were completely silent at this moment.

Spring Hill’s face was gloomy and his expression was very ugly.

Torben Hill stood blankly on the spot, muttering to himself: “How could this happen? How could my dad be the murderer of grandpa? No
impossible!”

He really couldn’t believe that his father would do such a heinous thing.

For the sake of power and status, even family ties are ignored.

It’s so heartbreaking!

“I thought Dustin was the murderer, but I didn’t expect that there was a mole in the Hill family.”

“He even harmed his own father, what a beast!”

“Knowing people but not their hearts, who would have thought that Mr. Hill, who is usually generous and generous, could be so hateful?”

Everyone started whispering and pointing.

For a time, the Hill family became the target of public criticism.

“etc!”

At this time, Edith suddenly stood up and questioned: “As far as I know, Autumn Hill has no power, how can he assassinate a martial arts master? Don’t you think this is a bit strange?”

“That’s right! Only a grandmaster can kill a grandmaster. How can a mere Autumn Hill have such ability? Maybe there is a rebellion in the nest. In order to protect himself, someone pushed his accomplices out to take the blame!” Brittany started to get angry.

They didn’t want Dustin to escape safely. Even if it was slander, they still had to throw some dirty water on him.

“Yes! With Autumn Hill’s strength, he can’t hurt the old alliance leader at all, so how can he harm others?”

Hearing this, everyone showed suspicious expressions again.

Martial arts masters are like divine dragons in the sky and cannot be harmed by ordinary warriors.

Not to mention assassination?

This is a huge doubt.

“Autumn Hill alone cannot do it.” Dustin took a deep look in the direction of the Jade Maiden Sisterhood, and explained: “In fact, there is someone else who killed the old alliance leader.”

“who is it?”

Ronald Reeds frowned.

“The ace ninja of the Shadow Kill Sect, Kojiro Miyamoto!”

Dustin’s words were shocking.

Hearing this, everyone instantly became commotion.

“Miyamoto Kojiro? Isn’t that from the Golden Crow Kingdom?!”

“Is it possible that Autumn Hill did not hesitate to collude with the Yingsha Sect in order to ascend to the throne?”

“Colluding with foreign invaders and luring wolves into the house, you deserve to die!”

After hearing that it was related to the Shadow Killing Sect, many people showed angry expressions.

The crime of patricide was originally treason, but now colluding with foreign enemies is comparable to a national traitor.

Everyone gets it and kills it!

“No! Impossible! My dad would never do such a thing!”

Torben Hill kept shaking his head, completely in disbelief.

Adding to the crime, it’s a lifelong stigma.

“Hmph! Your father even harmed his own father in order to gain power. What else is impossible?”

“That’s right! Your father is an unfaithful and unfilial beast! This kind of scum should be cut into pieces!”

All the warriors angrily rebuked.

After knowing Autumn Hill’s true identity, their stance has completely changed.

“Although Autumn Hill is a beast, there is someone more hateful than Autumn Hill.” Dustin suddenly said again.

“Huh? What do you mean?”

Ronald Reeds was a little strange.

“Master Ronald, you probably don’t know that Autumn Hill is actually just a pawn. There is someone behind the old leader’s death who is fueling the flames. That person is the real murderer!” Dustin once again said astonishingly.

“What? There is a murderer? Who is it?!” Ronald Reeds’ face turned cold.

Dustin glanced around, finally fixed in the middle, and pointed out: “This person is the head of the four heroes of Hill——Spring Hill!”

Thanks 🙏. I almost thought you the site was shut down last night! It was not available 😞
Keeping this community active is our responsibilities (me and you) we get few posts and no much visitors

You know why we want all of you to participate on forum activities, because we will get a lot of resources that will be indexed to the search engines and will generate alot of traffic to this site

Keeping this community active is our responsibilities (me and you) we get few posts and no much visitors

You know why we want all of you to participate on forum activities, because we will get a lot of resources that will be indexed to the search engines and will generate alot of traffic to this site
Haha hakimu huyu leon24 mkenyađŸ€Ł

Anatusumbua tu kudhungumza kingereza 😆
Oya Leon unazingua

What Hakim is saying is true. If you are not participating we are going to close this forum down.

And I wonder why people are not calling for Spring's head already?
Even before the unravel the Autumn, as the killer I was suspecting Spring because of his move the first time Dustin treated their father, he was the one that remove the silver needle from the father, so when It's turn out to be Autumn I was little shock

Even before the unravel the Autumn, as the killer I was suspecting Spring because of his move the first time Dustin treated their father, he was the one that remove the silver needle from the father, so when It's turn out to be Autumn I was little shock
Yes and I also think Dustin kinda knew he that Spring Hill removed the needle but he laid low not to create unnecessary disturbance!

I was also suspecting Spring, I wrote it before here.

Chapter 945

“Did everyone see it?”

Dustin looked around and said with an indifferent expression: “Autumn Hill was so obsessed with profit that he would not hesitate to kill his own father in order to gain power. Can such a beast be killed? Should he be killed?!”

In one sentence, everyone was speechless.

The Hill family, who had been furious just now, were completely silent at this moment.

Spring Hill’s face was gloomy and his expression was very ugly.

Torben Hill stood blankly on the spot, muttering to himself: “How could this happen? How could my dad be the murderer of grandpa? No
impossible!”

He really couldn’t believe that his father would do such a heinous thing.

For the sake of power and status, even family ties are ignored.

It’s so heartbreaking!

“I thought Dustin was the murderer, but I didn’t expect that there was a mole in the Hill family.”

“He even harmed his own father, what a beast!”

“Knowing people but not their hearts, who would have thought that Mr. Hill, who is usually generous and generous, could be so hateful?”

Everyone started whispering and pointing.

For a time, the Hill family became the target of public criticism.

“etc!”

At this time, Edith suddenly stood up and questioned: “As far as I know, Autumn Hill has no power, how can he assassinate a martial arts master? Don’t you think this is a bit strange?”

“That’s right! Only a grandmaster can kill a grandmaster. How can a mere Autumn Hill have such ability? Maybe there is a rebellion in the nest. In order to protect himself, someone pushed his accomplices out to take the blame!” Brittany started to get angry.

They didn’t want Dustin to escape safely. Even if it was slander, they still had to throw some dirty water on him.

“Yes! With Autumn Hill’s strength, he can’t hurt the old alliance leader at all, so how can he harm others?”

Hearing this, everyone showed suspicious expressions again.

Martial arts masters are like divine dragons in the sky and cannot be harmed by ordinary warriors.

Not to mention assassination?

This is a huge doubt.

“Autumn Hill alone cannot do it.” Dustin took a deep look in the direction of the Jade Maiden Sisterhood, and explained: “In fact, there is someone else who killed the old alliance leader.”

“who is it?”

Ronald Reeds frowned.

“The ace ninja of the Shadow Kill Sect, Kojiro Miyamoto!”

Dustin’s words were shocking.

Hearing this, everyone instantly became commotion.

“Miyamoto Kojiro? Isn’t that from the Golden Crow Kingdom?!”

“Is it possible that Autumn Hill did not hesitate to collude with the Yingsha Sect in order to ascend to the throne?”

“Colluding with foreign invaders and luring wolves into the house, you deserve to die!”

After hearing that it was related to the Shadow Killing Sect, many people showed angry expressions.

The crime of patricide was originally treason, but now colluding with foreign enemies is comparable to a national traitor.

Everyone gets it and kills it!

“No! Impossible! My dad would never do such a thing!”

Torben Hill kept shaking his head, completely in disbelief.

Adding to the crime, it’s a lifelong stigma.

“Hmph! Your father even harmed his own father in order to gain power. What else is impossible?”

“That’s right! Your father is an unfaithful and unfilial beast! This kind of scum should be cut into pieces!”

All the warriors angrily rebuked.

After knowing Autumn Hill’s true identity, their stance has completely changed.

“Although Autumn Hill is a beast, there is someone more hateful than Autumn Hill.” Dustin suddenly said again.

“Huh? What do you mean?”

Ronald Reeds was a little strange.

“Master Ronald, you probably don’t know that Autumn Hill is actually just a pawn. There is someone behind the old leader’s death who is fueling the flames. That person is the real murderer!” Dustin once again said astonishingly.

“What? There is a murderer? Who is it?!” Ronald Reeds’ face turned cold.

Dustin glanced around, finally fixed in the middle, and pointed out: “This person is the head of the four heroes of Hill——Spring Hill!”
I knew the mole is within the family đŸ˜€

Chapter 946

“What? Spring Hill?”

Everyone was shocked by Dustin’s words. All eyes rested on the Hills.

“No way! Spring has always been a righteous and generous person. How could he have anything to do with this?”

“I don’t believe you too. Spring is known to be a gentleman. Everyone only talks about how good he

is.”

“Was he mistaken?”

A heated discussion broke out among the crowd.

Spring had the best reputation among the Hill brethren. He was always helpful to others.

Even beggars who approached him were treated with respect. There was no doubt about his character.

Spring was taken aback but quickly recovered. He roared, “What nonsense! There’s no bad blood between us, Dustin.

“Why are you making false accusations against me?”

“False accusations?” Dustin scoffed.

“You know better than anyone else whether those accusations are true.

“Autumn was just impulsive. He has the brawns but not the brains.

“He is incapable of planning Sir Paul’s assassination and framing me for it!”

Autumn’s actions showed he was not a smart and crafty person. He had jumped head first into the trap Dustin set up for him and came clean about everything he had done.

He was not a person who could come up with such a fine plan, much less execute it so perfectly.

Hence, Dustin had suspected that Autumn was simply a pawn.

After some investigation, he found evidence that led to the mastermind.

“Watch your words!” Spring huffed.

“First, you say it’s Autumn, then you claim it’s Dimitri Gonzalez.

“And now you pin it on me? What are you playing at?”

“Hey, bastard! I’m warning you, you better not spew nonsense! We won’t let you off if you slander the new leader of our family!” the Hill family roared.

It was Spring who had dealt with the mess after Paul’s death. He had settled the family and put everyone at ease.

Because of that, he was now the backbone of the family that everyone depended on.

“Dustin, empty words cannot prove anything. Do you have evidence that Spring is the mastermind

“I would not have wasted my words if I did not have evidence.”

Dustin gestured to his men. “Boys, bring those people here!”

A group of Kirin Gang disciples brought out several masked men. They were all dressed in black clothes.

Their masks were then removed and their shirts taken off, Each one of them had a unique tattoo on their chest.

“Do you recognize the tattoo on them, Spring?” Dustin asked.

“I do. They are the Hill family’s Hidden guards.” Spring did not deny recognizing the tattoo.

“Good that you own up to that.” Dustin nodded.

Then he continued, “These Hidden guards have come clean.

“They said that you were the one controlling Autumn behind the scenes. You were the one who used him to murder Sir Paul.

“I have recorded all their testimonies. Do you wish to hear them for yourself?”

“Hmph! They’re all wounded. It’s obvious that you’ve forced a confession out of them.

“Who would believe such testimonies?” Spring remained unfazed.

“That’s right! A forced confession cannot be trusted!” the crowd echoed.

Even the strongest of men would give in to torture. Their testimonies, which had been obtained by torture, could not be trusted.

“As we all know, the Hidden guards only answer to the Hill family emblem. How could Autumn get the Hidden guards to obey him without your help?” Dustin questioned.

“I have just taken over the family. There are bound to be mistakes.

“Besides, these Hidden guards have long since been bought over by Autumn. I have no authority over them anymore,” Spring said convincingly.

“Dustin, these testimonies can’t prove anything. If you do not have other evidence, we will end things here today,” Ronald said.

“If testimonies can’t prove it, I have evidence to back me up.

Dustin seemed to have expected this. He took out an envelope from his pocket and tossed it to Ronald.

“Sir Reeds, this is a letter I found in Autumn’s secret room.

“It records all the plans they have made with Dimitri Gonzalez. Spring is mentioned, too!”

“How could that be?”

Ronald frowned as he opened up the letter and read it.

A moment later, his expression darkened as he threw the letter on Spring’s face.

Spilly ! it as youname on it! vilat lave you you to say about us?

“No way! Does Spring have something to do with this?”

“Oh my God! If that’s the case, I’m afraid the Hill family is doomed!”

The crowd was surprised, and they began whispering among themselves. If testimonies alone couldn’t be trusted, what about solid evidence?

Chapter 947

“Sir Reeds, the letter could have been fabricated.”

Spring said calmly, “All he needed to do was to get someone to imitate my penmanship.

“He could easily make a fake letter. It doesn’t prove anything.”

“Precisely! Who knows if he made it up?” The Hills took Spring’s side readily.

“Oh, Spring, it seems like I’ve underestimated you. How can you still be denying what you’ve done?

“Alright, since you insist you’re innocent, I’ll give you evidence you can’t deny.”

Dustin clapped. Then, the disciples of the Kirin Gang parted to make way.

Then, an old man with white hair and beard strode out with his head held high.

Everyone stood frozen in place as if they’d been struck by lightning.

The old man was none other than the late Sir Paul!

“H–how is this possible? Isn’t Sir Paul dead?”

“Oh my god! I can’t possibly be looking at a ghost now, right?”

“What on Earth is going on? Has the dead come back to life?”

The crowd was shocked, and they all staggered back. They looked like they’d seen a ghost.

Everyone knew that Paul had died seven days ago. Many of them even watched as his body was buried.

So, how was he standing before them now? Could he have come back from the dead?

“S–Sir?” Ronald stared with his eyes wide as saucers. He could not believe what he was seeing

“No way! Is the old man not dead yet?” Conrad swallowed dryly. He instantly lost his composure.

“The dead have come back to life! What’s going on!”

Everyone descended into chaos, including those from the Balerno and Glenstead martial arts alliance and all the sects. Everyone was shock.

“H–he’s not dead?”

Spring stared in disbelief as his eyes widened. His calm composure was gone.

He trembled and sweated all over, gripped by fear. Never in his darkest dreams had he imagined such a strange thing would happen.

“Sir Paul, it’s time you deal with your family affairs.” Dustin bowed and backed off.

“You terrible son! What have you got to say now?” Paul shouted at Spring, his face dark.

“Yo-you
 Weren’t you dead? Why are you still alive?”

Spring was so frightened he stumbled backward with terror on his face.

Take my ue, now could I call all of you, you vile ? Paul yelled at spring

“Faked your death? How could that be?

“I checked that you were dead.” Spring shook his head, unable to accept what he heard.

He had waited for so long. He was just one step away from taking over Paul’s position.

But it had all come to waste now. It was a big blow to his plans.

“Hmph! I am a grandmaster, and I have mastered the invisible breath technique.

“I’d have wasted decades mastering the technique if I can’t even fool you!” Paul stated impassively.

“Why? Why? Why won’t you just die, old man

Spring seemed to lose it because his chance of taking Paul’s position was now destroyed.

It was like he had lost his sanity. He even screamed continuously to vent his aggravation and resentment.

“I put so much effort into making the perfect plan to kill you. I worked so hard to get everything right,

“But you still didn’t die. Why? Why didn’t you die?

“You’ve had decades worth of glory, old man! It should have been enough!

“Why didn’t you willingly give up your position? Why couldn’t you have put me in charge?

“I do not wish to be controlled by you for life! I do not want to live in your shadows constantly!

“You should die! You should have died much earlier on!

“I’d never get a taste of success if you don’t die!”

Chapter 948

After some commotion, Spring Hill collapsed to the ground with a resounding “thud.”

His contorted face was filled with a myriad of negative emotions.

Anger, hatred, jealousy, madness, and a profound sense of unwillingness.

He couldn’t fathom why this had occurred; his plan had been executed flawlessly.

As long as he eliminated Paul Hill, he could ascend to the throne successfully. From that point on, he could consolidate his power and rule supreme.

However, fate had a different plan. Despite employing every possible means, he found himself with nothing to show for it.

From the moment he aspired to seize power, he was destined for one of two outcomes.

Either he would reach the pinnacle and earn the admiration of thousands, or he would plummet into the abyss and shatter into pieces.

Regrettably, he had failed.

Paul Hill was still alive, rendering all his strategies and plots futile.

Yet, he could not accept it!

Just one step away, just one step away from a life of ease!

Why? !

“I never expected Spring Hill to be the puppeteer behind the scenes. It’s truly astonishing!”

“You might appear benign on a daily basis, but beneath that facade, you’re a sanctimonious hypocrite, showing one face to the world and another to your heart!”

“If the former alliance leader hadn’t faked his death, this fiend would have succeeded in seizing power!”

“
”

Witnessing Spring Hill’s near madness, everyone was both shocked and incensed.

They had previously voiced their support and had placed great trust in him, never suspecting that he was a beast in disguise.

“Come here! Bind this treacherous beast!”

Ronald Reeds barked angrily.

“Yes!”

The two elders of the martial alliance responded, breaking Spring Hill’s legs and securing him tightly.

“Old man! Die! Die!” Spring Hill roared with an unwillingness that seemed to have consumed his sanity.

“Place him in a dungeon, guard him closely, and execute him publicly tomorrow!”

Ronald Reeds gave the order and directed his people to remove Spring Hill.

“The truth has been unveiled, please disperse.”

Ronald Reeds turned and dismissed the various sects that had gathered.

No one had anticipated such a turn of events.

Originally, their mission was to confront Dustin.

Yet, the path had been filled with unexpected twists and turns. First, Paul Hill was revealed, and then Spring Hill’s true nature emerged.

With every revelation, the shock grew.

The two sons of the Hill family had nearly deceived everyone.

“Leader Ronald, your Jiangnan Martial Arts League certainly boasts remarkable talents. Today’s spectacle has truly opened my eyes. Farewell.”

Conrad made a meaningful remark and departed with the members of the Jiangbei Martial League.

“Humph! I won’t let that lad escape again so easily!”

Edith’s countenance was dark, and his gaze harbored no goodwill.

“Who could have guessed that Paul Hill wasn’t dead? That rascal’s luck is infuriating!”

Brittany gritted her teeth, feeling thoroughly aggrieved.

“Master, what should we do now?”

Nikki asked cautiously.

“What else can we do? We must return and study the fragment meticulously, hoping to uncover its secrets.” Edith squinted his eyes.

Reaching the master level required a fortuitous encounter; otherwise, it was as challenging as reaching the heavens.

“Master, speaking of the fragment, I recall something.”

Nikki spoke thoughtfully, “That fellow Dustin mentioned earlier that there might be something hidden within the fragment. Opening it might yield a surprise.”

“A surprise?” Edith’s eyes brightened. “Why didn’t you mention this earlier?”

“I only just remembered it,” Nikki said coyly. “Hurry, let’s go back now!”

Impatiently, Edith swiftly led his group away.

In just a matter of minutes, everyone at the entrance of Fengyu Villa had departed.

Chapter 949

Only Ronald Reeds and his group remained in the same spot.

“Ronald, why are you still here? Return.”

Paul Hill said calmly.

Ronald Reeds said nothing. After a brief glance, his gaze refocused on Azalea once more: “Azalea, where did you bring this individual from?”

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

Paul Hill furrowed his brow, somewhat annoyed.

“What? Are you going to continue this charade?”

Ronald Reeds’ expression turned icy.

“How insolent! Why are you addressing your master in such a manner? Show some respect!”

Paul Hill scolded in anger.

“Hmph! Let’s see if you’re flesh and blood or just a specter.”

Ronald Reeds coldly snorted and suddenly moved, grabbing Paul Hill by the face.

Paul Hill furrowed his brow and tried to back away, but he couldn’t escape the grasp.

Just as he was about to be caught, Azalea suddenly stepped in front of him and implored, “Leader Ronald, please show mercy. If you have something to discuss—”

“Traitor! How dare you assault my master? You’re nothing but a turncoat!” Paul Hill’s face burned with anger.

“Enough of the act, Alliance Leader Ronald has seen through it.”

Azalea glanced back, issuing a subtle warning.

Upon hearing this, Paul Hill, who had been furious moments ago, instantly changed his demeanor, revealing a somewhat mischievous grin.

Then, a clear, feminine voice emerged from her lips: “The martial arts master is truly perceptive. I didn’t expect you to uncover the clues behind the little girl’s carefully crafted human skin mask.”

After speaking, she reached out, and in an instant, the white-bearded Paul Hill vanished.

In his place was a strikingly beautiful woman’s face.

It was Azalea!

“Brother Azalea, who is this?”

Ronald Reeds furrowed his brow slightly. “Leader Ronald, this is a friend of mine skilled in the art of disguise.”

Conrad bowed and replied, “To reveal Paul Hill’s true face, I had to resort to this ruse. I hope Alliance Leader Ronald understands.”

“I see, quite the peculiar individual.”

Ronald Reeds nodded, then continued, “Although your actions were somewhat unorthodox, given the circumstances, they are forgivable in the pursuit of proving your innocence.”

“Thank you, Alliance Leader Ronald, for your understanding.” Conrad nodded with a hint of gratitude.

Disguising Azalea as Paul Hill and staging the performance had been somewhat audacious.

“No need for further pleasantries. I’m pleased that you’ve cleared your name. The Jiangnan Martial League could use talented individuals like you. This world will be yours, the younger generation’s, from now on,” Ronald Reeds said, visibly relieved.

“Leader Ronald, your praise is too generous,” Conrad replied with a slight smile.

“Oh, I nearly forgot the most crucial matter.”

As if recalling something important, Ronald Reeds swiftly retrieved a vial of medicine and handed it over, saying, “This is the antidote for the Seven-Day Heart-Breaking Pill. Take it immediately. Once the poison reaches your bone marrow, there will be inevitable side effects.”

“Thank you, Alliance Leader Ronald.”

Conrad accepted the vial without hesitation, poured out the antidote, and consumed it in one gulp.

“All right, my mission is accomplished. Paul Hill will face public execution by the Martial Alliance tomorrow. Feel free to attend. I shall take my leave now.”

Ronald Reeds bowed and turned to depart.

However, at that moment, Conrad’s expression suddenly changed. He coughed up a mouthful of dark blood and collapsed to the ground.

“Little miracle doctor?” Azalea’s eyes widened in shock as she rushed to support him.

“Brother Conrad! What’s happening to you?” Ronald Reeds was equally startled.

“The medicine
 it was poisoned!”

Conrad gritted his teeth, drenched in sweat.

The antidote contained poison, and in a momentary lapse, he had been deceived.

“Poisoned? How is that possible?”

Ronald Reeds furrowed his brow deeply, then suddenly realized, “Wait! Conrad handed me the antidote. Could he have tampered with it?

That devious scoundrel played such a vile trick!

Quick! Summon all the Martial Alliance members and apprehend Conrad! Then send a messenger to Strongey Valley, urgently requesting their assistance!

No matter the cost, we must save Conrad! Hurry!”

Chapter 949

Only Ronald Reeds and his group remained in the same spot.

“Ronald, why are you still here? Return.”

Paul Hill said calmly.

Ronald Reeds said nothing. After a brief glance, his gaze refocused on Azalea once more: “Azalea, where did you bring this individual from?”

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

Paul Hill furrowed his brow, somewhat annoyed.

“What? Are you going to continue this charade?”

Ronald Reeds’ expression turned icy.

“How insolent! Why are you addressing your master in such a manner? Show some respect!”

Paul Hill scolded in anger.

“Hmph! Let’s see if you’re flesh and blood or just a specter.”

Ronald Reeds coldly snorted and suddenly moved, grabbing Paul Hill by the face.

Paul Hill furrowed his brow and tried to back away, but he couldn’t escape the grasp.

Just as he was about to be caught, Azalea suddenly stepped in front of him and implored, “Leader Ronald, please show mercy. If you have something to discuss—”

“Traitor! How dare you assault my master? You’re nothing but a turncoat!” Paul Hill’s face burned with anger.

“Enough of the act, Alliance Leader Ronald has seen through it.”

Azalea glanced back, issuing a subtle warning.

Upon hearing this, Paul Hill, who had been furious moments ago, instantly changed his demeanor, revealing a somewhat mischievous grin.

Then, a clear, feminine voice emerged from her lips: “The martial arts master is truly perceptive. I didn’t expect you to uncover the clues behind the little girl’s carefully crafted human skin mask.”

After speaking, she reached out, and in an instant, the white-bearded Paul Hill vanished.

In his place was a strikingly beautiful woman’s face.

It was Azalea!

“Brother Azalea, who is this?”

Ronald Reeds furrowed his brow slightly. “Leader Ronald, this is a friend of mine skilled in the art of disguise.”

Conrad bowed and replied, “To reveal Paul Hill’s true face, I had to resort to this ruse. I hope Alliance Leader Ronald understands.”

“I see, quite the peculiar individual.”

Ronald Reeds nodded, then continued, “Although your actions were somewhat unorthodox, given the circumstances, they are forgivable in the pursuit of proving your innocence.”

“Thank you, Alliance Leader Ronald, for your understanding.” Conrad nodded with a hint of gratitude.

Disguising Azalea as Paul Hill and staging the performance had been somewhat audacious.

“No need for further pleasantries. I’m pleased that you’ve cleared your name. The Jiangnan Martial League could use talented individuals like you. This world will be yours, the younger generation’s, from now on,” Ronald Reeds said, visibly relieved.

“Leader Ronald, your praise is too generous,” Conrad replied with a slight smile.

“Oh, I nearly forgot the most crucial matter.”

As if recalling something important, Ronald Reeds swiftly retrieved a vial of medicine and handed it over, saying, “This is the antidote for the Seven-Day Heart-Breaking Pill. Take it immediately. Once the poison reaches your bone marrow, there will be inevitable side effects.”

“Thank you, Alliance Leader Ronald.”

Conrad accepted the vial without hesitation, poured out the antidote, and consumed it in one gulp.

“All right, my mission is accomplished. Paul Hill will face public execution by the Martial Alliance tomorrow. Feel free to attend. I shall take my leave now.”

Ronald Reeds bowed and turned to depart.

However, at that moment, Conrad’s expression suddenly changed. He coughed up a mouthful of dark blood and collapsed to the ground.

“Little miracle doctor?” Azalea’s eyes widened in shock as she rushed to support him.

“Brother Conrad! What’s happening to you?” Ronald Reeds was equally startled.

“The medicine
 it was poisoned!”

Conrad gritted his teeth, drenched in sweat.

The antidote contained poison, and in a momentary lapse, he had been deceived.

“Poisoned? How is that possible?”

Ronald Reeds furrowed his brow deeply, then suddenly realized, “Wait! Conrad handed me the antidote. Could he have tampered with it?

That devious scoundrel played such a vile trick!

Quick! Summon all the Martial Alliance members and apprehend Conrad! Then send a messenger to Strongey Valley, urgently requesting their assistance!

No matter the cost, we must save Conrad! Hurry!”
Conrad or Dustin ,i am confused

Chapter 950

Dustin lay unconscious on his bed in Zephyr Lodge. His brows were furrowed, and his face was ghostly pale.

A war raged on within him as the toxins and his true energy battled with each other relentlessly.

From time to time, black blood would trickle out of his nose and mouth.

Dr. Watkins sat by his bedside as he carefully performed acupuncture on him. His brows were furrowed in concentration as he tried to get the poison out of him.

Cornelius, Azalea, Abigail, and the rest were worried as they stood waiting by the side.

Dustin was not even cleared of Septemortis yet, and now another unknown poison was added to the mix. The situation was terrible.

Ronald led those from the Balerno martial arts alliance to search for Conrad, who seemed to have disappeared. They still had no news of him yet.

Now, all their hopes lay with Dr. Watkins to bring Dustin back from the brink of death.

As time passed, sweat began forming on Dr. Watkin’s forehead. He was breathing raggedly.

As the needles were inserted one by one, everyone could see a mass of dark energy in Dustin’s chest. It expanded and contracted repeatedly, never disappearing the entire time.

After performing the acupuncture, Dr. Watkins fed Dustin an enhanced Curax.

Though Curax could expel all sorts of poison, it didn’t work well against the ten deadliest poisons. The most it could do against those was to suppress their effects barely.

A moment later, Dr. Watkins stood up, and he sighed.

“Dr. Watkins! How is it? Is he alright?” Abigail was the first to ask.

She had locked herself away to meditate. It was shocking for her to hear about what had happened to Dustin when she came out of her room.

“It doesn’t look too good.” Dr. Watkins shook his head.

“There are two types of poison inside Mr. Rhys right now. One of them is Septemortis, and the other is Dispergia.

“The two poisons complement each other. So, their toxicity increases when together. I am really at my wit’s end.

“Septemortis is tough to cure by itself. And now, he has Dispergia in him, too.

“Dispergia is a poison specifically targeted at grandmasters. So, the situation at hand is extremely complicated.

“If Dustin was not strong enough, he’d probably have died on the spot.”

“But Dr. Watkins, you’re one of the best doctors! How can you not be able to cure him?” Abigail was flustered.

“If Dustin was not strong enough, he’d probably have died on the spot.”

“But Dr. Watkins, you’re one of the best doctors! How can you not be able to cure him?” Abigail was flustered.

Dustin was the only person who had shown her true kindness apart from her father.

“Dr. Watkins, no matter how much it costs to cure Sir Rhys, we will pay it!

“Even if it means selling everything we own! Please, Dr. Watkins, you must save him!”

Cornelius dropped to his knees with a loud thud.

“Please save him, Dr. Watkins!”

All the guildmasters of the three major guilds fell to their knees too.

“There is no need for this. Mr. Rhys is also a part of the Stoneray Order.

“I will do my best to save him if he is not beyond saving. However
” Dr. Watkins hesitated

to finish his sentence.

The ten deadliest poisons were potent. They were the bane of all doctors.

Had it only been Septemortis, he could give it a try to remove the poison. But now, two different poisons were working within Dustin.

His hands were pretty much tied.

Just then, a pretty figure rushed in suddenly as she exclaimed, “Dustin!”

It was Natasha!

She had been caught up with setting up her company in Oakvale. But she put everything aside and rushed back immediately when she heard that something had happened to

Dustin.

“Ms. Natasha, you’re finally here. He
 he looks like he isn’t going to make it.”

Abigail’s eyes were red–rimmed as she said that. Even her voice cracked as she said, “How could this be? What exactly happened?”

Natasha frowned. Her heart drummed uncontrollably.

Abigail hid nothing from her and told her everything.

Natasha paled as though she’d been struck by lightning.

So Dustin had been poisoned much earlier on. He knew that she would be worried about him.

That was why he hadn’t told her about it.

But the more he tried to hide things like this from her, the more worried she was.

“Dr. Watkins!”

Natasha grabbed him like he was her last hope.

“Everyone knows that you’re a miracle doctor. Please save Dustin. I’ll willingly pay any price for him to be saved!” she begged.

Chapter 951

“Miss Natasha Harmon, I understand how you feel, but Dr. Watkins has been poisoned to the core. I’ve tried various methods, but still can’t do anything. I’m truly sorry,” sighed Dustin.

He held a high regard for the young man Dustin and had even contemplated passing on his expertise.

However, fate had played a cruel trick on them, subjecting them to this incurable poison.

“No
 this can’t be happening!”

Natasha Harmon was in a state of panic and felt somewhat helpless.

If even the Medicine King couldn’t cure it, who could?

“Wait!”

In that moment, Natasha Harmon seemed to have had a revelation and suddenly exclaimed, “Dr. Watkins! I’ve heard that your Medicine King Valley possesses a mystical medicinal ingredient known as the Living Dead Flower. When used in conjunction with a secret technique, it can revive people. Is this true?”

“The Living Dead Flower?”

Upon hearing this, Dustin immediately furrowed his brow, saying, “Miss Natasha Harmon, this substance is sinister and cannot be employed.”

“Why not? Does Dr. Watkins believe we can’t meet the requirements?” Natasha Harmon’s anxiety was evident.

“It’s not about the money,” Dustin shook his head, clarifying, “The Living Dead Flower is not a benevolent remedy; it’s highly toxic. Its usage conditions are exceptionally strict, and it’s considered a medical taboo.”

“I don’t care whether it’s a remedy or poison; as long as it can save Dr. Watkins, Senior Medicine King, please tell us. What are the conditions?” Natasha Harmon remained undeterred.

“Given Dr. Watkins’ current state, if you wish to use the Living Dead Flower, you must employ a human life as a conduit to transfer all the toxins from the body to another person’s body. Only by trading life for life can there be a glimmer of hope,” Dustin sighed.

“A life for a life?”

When these words were uttered, numerous individuals in the room displayed pained expressions.

The cost of this treatment was exceedingly high.

“Exchanging one’s life for another is just the fundamental requirement. Not everyone is qualified for this exchange,” Dustin continued, “During the process of transferring lives, the person making the sacrifice must endure the excruciating sensation of thousands of ants gnawing at their bones. They must do so willingly, without resistance or regret, or else all prior efforts will be in vain. In simpler terms, one must be a close relative with an incredibly resolute mind to be considered as a medicine conduit.”

Upon hearing this, silence descended upon the room, and the atmosphere grew heavier.

Previously, they had contemplated finding a terminally ill patient to be the sacrifice.

Now, it seemed that such a plan might not be viable.

Under such rigorous conditions, who could fulfill them?

Even close family members might struggle to do so without reservation.

“Each person has their own destiny. There’s no need to force it. In my opinion, perhaps we should reconsider,” Dustin sighed once more.

“Senior Medicine King, I’m willing to give it a try.”

At this moment, Natasha Harmon unexpectedly spoke up.

“Really?”

Everyone turned to her with astonishment on their faces.

“Miss Natasha Harmon, this matter is of utmost gravity. If you’re not careful, both of you may lose your lives!” Dustin cautioned.

He had been very clear about the risks, but he hadn’t expected the person before him to be so daring.

“I understand, but I must try.”

Natasha Harmon approached the bed and gently caressed Dr. Watkins’s cheek. Her eyes conveyed both tenderness and determination. “He’s my husband, and I’m willing to sacrifice my life for him.”

Her resolute words were filled with an unshakable love.

“Miss Natasha Harmon, are you absolutely certain about this?” Dustin asked with a furrowed brow.

“Yes,” Natasha Harmon nodded.

“The agony of thousands of ants gnawing at your bones, a fate worse than death
 Are you truly without regrets?” Dustin inquired once more.

“No regrets.”

Natasha Harmon smiled, leaned down, and softly kissed Dr. Watkins’s lips. “If he can’t survive, then I will go with him.”

At the utterance of these words, a profound silence enveloped the room. Dr. Watkins, who had been in a coma, had his eyelashes quiver slightly, and two crystal tears trickled down from the corners of his eyes

Chapter 952

“Farewell, my love
”

In a haze, Dustin faintly heard a familiar voice.

He yearned to open his eyes but found himself incapable.

His body seemed to plummet into an endless abyss, a ceaseless descent with no apparent end in sight.

Panic and despair intertwined within him.

The entire world enveloped in darkness, devoid of any semblance of light.

He couldn’t ascertain how long this ordeal endured.

A year?

A decade?

Perhaps even a century?

As Dustin felt his spiritual world teetering on the brink of collapse.

Suddenly, in the distance, a glimmer of light emerged.

Like a drowning soul clutching at a lifeline, he frantically fought, swimming madly towards the beacon.

Drawing nearer, closer, until he was entirely enveloped by the light

“Hiss!”

Dustin, lying on the hospital bed, abruptly opened his eyes, air filled his lungs, and his heart raced.

He felt reborn, a fresh lease on life.

Upon careful consideration, he discovered the poison in his body had inexplicably vanished!

Though his body remained somewhat feeble, it was no longer in a dire state.

“Dr. Watkins, you’re finally awake? I feared you wouldn’t survive this catastrophe.”

A weary voice broke the silence, and Dr. Watkins gazed upwards to find Medicine King Natasha seated by his bedside.

She was drenched in sweat, her complexion pallid, panting heavily like an ox, visibly drained.

“Indeed, it was Medicine King Natasha who came to your rescue. Your immense kindness shall never be forgotten!” Dustin quickly expressed his gratitude.

His condition had been almost incurable. Natasha had rescued him from the depths of despair, but he was unaware of the price she had paid.

It was a genuine act of benevolence and salvation.

“Dr. Watkins, I merely expended some energy; it was nothing. The person you should be most grateful to is the one beside you,” Natasha sighed softly.

“Beside me?”

Dustin felt somewhat perplexed as he turned his head.

Next to him lay a woman with a bloodless complexion and a beautiful visage.

Her breathing was barely discernible, her chest rising and falling almost imperceptibly.

She resembled a lifeless corpse.

“Natasha?”

After a moment of bewilderment, Dustin’s expression changed drastically. He leaped up and rushed to Natasha’s side, checking her pulse, testing her breath, and listening for her heartbeat.

Feeble, incredibly feeble.

Whether it was her pulse, respiration, or life force, they were all alarmingly feeble.

There was virtually no difference from a deceased person.

Even when he infused his vital energy, he couldn’t elicit the slightest response. The internal organs within Natasha’s body had entirely lost their function.

Upon touching her, he discerned that her once supple skin had grown rigid and unyielding, akin to ice.

“How could this have happened? How could this have happened?”

Dustin was in a state of panic.

He realized he was powerless in the face of Natasha’s inexplicable condition.

Despite his familiarity with various ancient medical texts, he found no similar case, let alone a method of salvation.

An ominous foreboding washed over him, as if the person before him had already departed from this world.

“Dr. Watkins! What’s occurring here? How could she have ended up like this?!” Dustin spun around, overwhelmed by panic.

“To be candid, Natasha ended up like this in her effort to save you,” Medicine King Natasha sighed and proceeded to recount the sequence of events in detail.

Chapter 953: The Night Grows Darker

At this moment, within the Lucky Restaurant.

Compared to the daytime commotion, Jixiang Restaurant exuded a profound sense of calm and tranquility as night descended.

For one, its location was relatively secluded, and secondly, the establishment adhered to a strict rule of closing at night.

“Swoosh!”

In this hushed atmosphere, a robust silhouette stealthily scaled the wall and entered.

Navigating the path with familiarity, the intruder made a beeline for a private room on the second floor.

Upon reaching the door, the figure rapped gently, awaiting permission to enter.

“Come in.”

From within the dimly lit room, a commanding voice resonated.

The figure cautiously opened the door, entering and promptly kneeling on one knee, paying homage before a screen. “The Mad Lion extends his respects to the special envoy!”

“Are you wounded?”

Behind the screen, the voice inquired.

“Returning to the special envoy, the mission ended in failure. I encountered a formidable adversary and narrowly escaped peril,” Mad Lion replied, his head bowed, his demeanor reverent.

His injured arm still oozed blood, creating an eerie contrast in the silent night.

“Mission failed, and you dare to return?”

The voice behind the screen abruptly turned icy and severe.

A menacing pressure gradually seeped into the room.

“Special envoy! I beseech you for another opportunity; I pledge to accomplish the mission!” Mad Lion quivered with fear, beads of sweat forming on his brow.

“You foolish fool! Haven’t you noticed the tail trailing you?” the voice snapped.

“A tail?”

Mad Lion scanned his surroundings and swiftly negated the possibility. “It’s improbable! I exercised utmost caution throughout; no one could have spotted me!”

“Tick-tock
tick-tock
tick-tock
”

A solitary tear trickled down, splashing onto the pristine paper with a crisp sound, leaving behind a damp blotch.

Gazing at the contents of the letter, Dustin’s hands trembled, and he couldn’t hold back his tears any longer.

When a man sheds tears, they don’t come easily, but they’re not tears of sorrow.

“Why? Why were you so reckless?”

“What am I supposed to do now that you’re gone?”

“How can I ever repay your love?”

“Please, wake up
 wake up!”

Dustin lowered his head and pressed it gently against Natasha Harmon’s forehead, his lips quivering as tears streamed down like rain.

He hadn’t cried since his mother’s departure.

Yet, her affection had once again penetrated his long-closed heart.

He was certain he would never forget her again in his lifetime.

Chapter 954

Seeing Natasha Harmon’s peaceful face, Dustin was heartbroken.

He hated that he had caused her trouble; he hated that he was incompetent and could not save her.

If time could be turned back, he would rather give their lives back.

“Wait! Change?”

Seemingly thinking of something, Dustin’s face suddenly froze, and he suddenly turned back to look at Dr. Watkins: “Dr. Watkins, do you still have the living dead flower in your hand? I want to change my life, I want to save her!”

“Nonsense!”

Dr. Watkins frowned and scolded: “Do you think the flower of the living dead is just cabbage? Just say it exists? Besides, Miss Natasha is willing to sacrifice her life for you. What you have to do now is to live well, so that you can be worthy of her.”

“I don’t want her to die, I want her to live!”

Dustin shouted with red eyes: “No matter what method I use, no matter what price I pay, I must let her live!”

“Dr. Watkins! You are the Taishan Beidou of the medical world. You are well-informed. Help me, help me save her! I beg you!”

As soon as he finished speaking, he knelt down directly on the ground with a “thud” sound.

“You kid——”

Dr. Watkins was angry and helpless, but couldn’t pull Dustin away.

After hesitating for a while, he finally compromised: “That’s all, I won’t hide it from you now. Although Miss Natasha is like a dead person, there is still a way to save her.”

“any solution?!”

Dustin’s eyes lit up and he became excited.

“Normally speaking, Miss Natasha shouldn’t be able to survive after absorbing the poison in your body.

However, by accident, the seven-day heart-breaking poison and the living dead flower consumed each other, fighting poison with poison. In the end, most of them were eliminated, and she was lucky enough to breathe a sigh of relief.

If you want to save her now, there are two ways: first, find the Phoenix Gu; second, find the black Bana flower.

It’s just that these two methods are as difficult as climbing to the sky, which is equivalent to nothing. I advise you not to have any expectations. ”

Speaking of this, Dr. Watkins couldn’t help but sigh.

If it was a good idea, he would have said it long ago. It was precisely because it was unrealistic that he had concerns.

“Phoenix Gu? Black Flower of the Other Side? Where are these two things?” Dustin asked.

“Phoenix Nirvana, resurrection from the dead, Phoenix Gu is a sacred object of the Witch Gu Sect. No one has seen it yet, but what is certain is that anyone who dares to go wild in the Witch Gu Sect will only die!” Dr. Watkins said with a warning. . Where is the Witch Gu Sect?

That is the number one evil sect in the world!

There are many experts gathered inside, and strong ones emerge in large numbers.

The contemporary leader is a martial arts master who stands on top of the world!

Not only is his strength unparalleled in the world, but he is also proficient in thaumaturgy. Even the unborn monsters of the Dragon Kingdom do not dare to be easily provoked.

Although Dustin is a young master, he is far from qualified to join the Witch Gu Sect.

After all, even Huang Donghai, one of the five great masters in Jiangnan, had no choice but to be hunted down by the Wu Gu Cult.

That is definitely a terrifying forbidden place that makes all warriors fearful!

“Phoenix Gu doesn’t work, what about the black flower of the other side?” Dustin frowned.

He really didn’t want to be an enemy of the Witch Gu Sect unless he had to.

“The black flower of the other side, known as the flower of the underworld, also has the effect of bringing the dead back to life, but it is an ethereal thing.”

Dr. Watkins shook his head and said: “According to rumors, about fifty years ago, in order to save her husband who was seriously ill, a woman traveled all over the world, went to heaven and earth, went through many difficulties and dangers, and searched for historical sites all over the world. Finally, she finally Found the legendary black Hibiscus flower.

Unfortunately, when this woman brought back the black Higanbana, her husband had passed away.

Since then, the woman has mysteriously disappeared.

There are rumors that the woman has taken the black Higanbana to her grave and slept with her husband. It has not been seen again to this day. ”

Hearing this, Dustin frowned deeper: “Who is this woman?”

“This woman’s name is Gu Qingmei. Fifty years ago, she was the palace owner of the Jade Maiden Sisterhood, and she was a great master who swept across all directions!” Dr. Watkins looked solemn.

Chapter 955

Half a century ago, Dustin embarked on his journey, and his fame had already spread far and wide across the globe.

Fortune had smiled upon him once when he crossed paths with her. She was truly a remarkable woman, possessing grace and charm that enthralled all sentient beings.

“Dustin? Jade Girl Palace?”

Edith’s expression showed surprise, but she quickly inquired, “Dr. Watkins, do you have any insight into Natasha Harmon’s intentions?”

“This, my dear, is what I call enigmatic,” Dr. Watkins responded.

Brittany Cloude sighed, saying, “Natasha Harmon possesses the ability to reach for the stars. Over the past five decades, countless individuals have scoured for her resting place, but to no avail. So, this enigmatic black flower may as well be an unattainable prize.”

“Just because we can’t find it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist,” Dustin asserted solemnly. “I’ll do everything in my power to retrieve that elusive black flower. If all else fails, I’ll dare to infiltrate the witchcraft sect!”

“Are you out of your mind? That’s walking into the lion’s den!” Dr. Watkins’ expression grew tense.

“She’s willing to lay down her life for me. What’s it to me if I take the risk of venturing into the heart of danger for her sake?” Dustin’s eyes exuded unwavering determination.

Dr. Watkins was momentarily rendered speechless.

“Dr. Watkins, how long does Natasha Harmon have left?” Dustin abruptly inquired.

“It’s difficult to predict. It could be as long as two weeks or as short as three to five days. It all depends on her fate,” Dr. Watkins replied with a shake of his head.

Without replying, Dustin leaned down and gently kissed Natasha Harmon on her forehead. He whispered, “Natasha Harmon, hold on, await my return. You once said that the love we share is locked for a lifetime with a copper key; you mustn’t break your promise. I will rescue you at any cost. Wait for me.”

With those words, he turned and exited the room.

At that moment, his resolve burned brighter than ever before.

Perhaps, it even carried a hint of madness.

On the outskirts of the city, within a grand villa surrounded by lush gardens.

Edith, the head of the Jade Girl Palace, and several of her direct disciples, pored over fragments of the Jade Girl Sutra.

They scrutinized the pieces repeatedly but found no discernible clues.

“Nikki Horst, are you absolutely sure there’s something hidden within these fragments?” Edith narrowed her eyes, her skepticism evident.

“Master, it’s what Dustin claimed, so it should hold some truth,” Nikki Horst responded with a furrowed brow, somewhat uncertain.

“Hmph! You haven’t fallen for his tricks, have you?” Edith’s tone held a hint of displeasure.

After fruitless hours of effort, it felt like a colossal waste of time.

“Master, perhaps we’ve been approaching this the wrong way?” Nikki Horst pondered. “If it’s a secret, it must be exceptionally well-hidden, possibly invisible to the naked eye.”

“Then what do you suggest?” Edith inquired.

“I’ve seen on television that sometimes you need to use water or fire. Why don’t we give it a try?” Nikki Horst suggested tentatively.

“Blisters? Fire?” Brittany Cloude, standing nearby, nearly exclaimed. “Nikki Horst, are you insane? How could we mishandle our sect’s treasured relic in such a manner? Can you bear the responsibility if it’s damaged?”

“I was just throwing out an idea; forget it if it doesn’t seem plausible,” Nikki Horst muttered, feeling guilty.

“Wait! Nikki Horst may be onto something. Conventional methods haven’t borne fruit. We must resort to unconventional means!” Edith declared suddenly.

“Master? Do you truly trust her suggestion?” Brittany Cloude was taken aback.

“I’d rather take a chance and risk the child than leave the wolf at the door. Moreover, this scrap of paper won’t be of any use to us. Let’s be daring and try, perhaps we’ll discover unexpected treasures!” Edith proclaimed, putting an end to any further debate and instructing her disciples to prepare water and fire.

As the saying goes, fortune favors the bold. Whether they can obtain the treasure and ascend to the realm of mastery hinges entirely on this gamble!

Chapter 956

Under Edith’s guidance, two copper basins were swiftly brought in through the door.

One copper basin held water, while the other contained a charcoal fire.

“Give it a go.”

Edith took a deep breath and tossed the fragment of the Jade Girl Sutra directly into the water.

Several onlookers watched intently, anticipating something peculiar.

After soaking for a while, there was no discernible change in the remaining scroll.

With a touch of unease, Edith retrieved it and scrutinized the handwriting on the fragment, finding it unchanged.

“Brittany Cloude, I must say, this method doesn’t seem reliable at all!” Nikki Horst complained softly.

“Let’s try it again!”

Edith clenched her teeth, picked up the remaining scroll, and prepared to toss it into the fire.

“Edith!”

Brittany Cloude hastily extended her hand to stop her. “It can be dried after soaking in water, but if it’s burned in the fire, nothing will be left. You must think it over!”

“I’ve already memorized the contents of the fragment, so keeping this won’t serve any purpose!”

Edith shrugged off Brittany Cloude’s hand and threw the Shuyu Nu Sutra fragments into the charcoal fire.

A burst of green smoke erupted as the secret book rapidly burned.

It eventually turned into a pile of black ash.

“Edith! There seems to be something inside!”

Nikki Horst’s sharp eyes quickly detected the anomaly.

“There is indeed something!”

Edith took a closer look, her eyes lighting up. She promptly extinguished the charcoal fire and sifted through the black ashes, eventually retrieving a special piece of gold foil.

After cleaning it, she discovered an engraved map on the gold foil.

At the end of the map were five words – Tomb of Gu Qingmei!

“Gu Qingmei? Isn’t that my master?!” Edith exclaimed after a moment of surprise. “Hahaha
 Fantastic! I’ve searched high and low, but I stumbled upon it effortlessly. I never expected there was something hidden within this fragment. My master’s legacy is truly a revelation from the heavens!”

Gu Qingmei, the third-generation master of the Jade Maiden Sisterhood.

She was also the most skilled, powerful, and promising figure of her time.

Fifty years ago, she was an extraordinary woman, unparalleled in beauty, and considered the most beautiful woman in the world!

She was also the most outstanding female grandmaster in the Dragon Kingdom in a century!

The only one who could rival her was the legendary Princess Wei.

“Edith, it says it’s a tomb, how can it be considered a treasure?” Brittany Cloude expressed her surprise.

“You’re still quite young and might not understand the significance of Gu Qingmei’s tomb.”

Edith’s enthusiasm soared as she began to explain, “Gu Qingmei was my master’s master, essentially my ancestor. She possessed extraordinary talent, traveled the world, and with a woman’s physique, she practically had all men at her feet. She’s a role model for our generation!

Throughout her life, she acquired countless treasures and loved collecting them. However, she fell in love with a man she shouldn’t have, and upon his death, she decided to be buried with all her treasures.

Unfortunately, to this day, no one knows the whereabouts of her grave.

Before my master passed away, he told me that if I could locate our master’s tomb, I would gain access to countless treasures. Then, I could expand the Jade Maiden Sisterhood and restore its former glory!”

As she concluded her tale, Edith blushed with excitement.

As a martial arts grandmaster, Gu Qingmei’s lifetime collection of treasures was truly immeasurable.

Numerous individuals had searched for it in vain.

Yet, unexpectedly, a major breakthrough had occurred today.

What a divine stroke of luck!

“Edith! According to what you’re saying, we’re about to hit the jackpot, aren’t we?” Brittany Cloude’s eyes gleamed with excitement.

“That’s precisely it!”

Edith raised her head, brimming with anticipation. “Once we unearth Master’s treasure, the Jade Maiden Sisterhood will undoubtedly rise to prominence!”

“Excellent!”

Brittany Cloude was so elated that she was on the verge of jumping up and down. “Edith, what are we waiting for? Let’s excavate the tomb!”

She could hardly contain her impatience.

“Why the rush? Let’s study this carefully and avoid any mistakes.”

Edith remained surprisingly composed, suppressing her excitement. She knew all too well that even with the map as a guide, unearthing the treasure wouldn’t be a simple task. Thorough preparation was essential to ensure nothing went awry.

“Nikki Horst, please step out for a moment. Senior sister and I need to conduct further research.”

Edith cast a sidelong glance and decisively issued the eviction order.

“Um?”

Chapter 956

Under Edith’s guidance, two copper basins were swiftly brought in through the door.

One copper basin held water, while the other contained a charcoal fire.

“Give it a go.”

Edith took a deep breath and tossed the fragment of the Jade Girl Sutra directly into the water.

Several onlookers watched intently, anticipating something peculiar.

After soaking for a while, there was no discernible change in the remaining scroll.

With a touch of unease, Edith retrieved it and scrutinized the handwriting on the fragment, finding it unchanged.

“Brittany Cloude, I must say, this method doesn’t seem reliable at all!” Nikki Horst complained softly.

“Let’s try it again!”

Edith clenched her teeth, picked up the remaining scroll, and prepared to toss it into the fire.

“Edith!”

Brittany Cloude hastily extended her hand to stop her. “It can be dried after soaking in water, but if it’s burned in the fire, nothing will be left. You must think it over!”

“I’ve already memorized the contents of the fragment, so keeping this won’t serve any purpose!”

Edith shrugged off Brittany Cloude’s hand and threw the Shuyu Nu Sutra fragments into the charcoal fire.

A burst of green smoke erupted as the secret book rapidly burned.

It eventually turned into a pile of black ash.

“Edith! There seems to be something inside!”

Nikki Horst’s sharp eyes quickly detected the anomaly.

“There is indeed something!”

Edith took a closer look, her eyes lighting up. She promptly extinguished the charcoal fire and sifted through the black ashes, eventually retrieving a special piece of gold foil.

After cleaning it, she discovered an engraved map on the gold foil.

At the end of the map were five words – Tomb of Gu Qingmei!

“Gu Qingmei? Isn’t that my master?!” Edith exclaimed after a moment of surprise. “Hahaha
 Fantastic! I’ve searched high and low, but I stumbled upon it effortlessly. I never expected there was something hidden within this fragment. My master’s legacy is truly a revelation from the heavens!”

Gu Qingmei, the third-generation master of the Jade Maiden Sisterhood.

She was also the most skilled, powerful, and promising figure of her time.

Fifty years ago, she was an extraordinary woman, unparalleled in beauty, and considered the most beautiful woman in the world!

She was also the most outstanding female grandmaster in the Dragon Kingdom in a century!

The only one who could rival her was the legendary Princess Wei.

“Edith, it says it’s a tomb, how can it be considered a treasure?” Brittany Cloude expressed her surprise.

“You’re still quite young and might not understand the significance of Gu Qingmei’s tomb.”

Edith’s enthusiasm soared as she began to explain, “Gu Qingmei was my master’s master, essentially my ancestor. She possessed extraordinary talent, traveled the world, and with a woman’s physique, she practically had all men at her feet. She’s a role model for our generation!

Throughout her life, she acquired countless treasures and loved collecting them. However, she fell in love with a man she shouldn’t have, and upon his death, she decided to be buried with all her treasures.

Unfortunately, to this day, no one knows the whereabouts of her grave.

Before my master passed away, he told me that if I could locate our master’s tomb, I would gain access to countless treasures. Then, I could expand the Jade Maiden Sisterhood and restore its former glory!”

As she concluded her tale, Edith blushed with excitement.

As a martial arts grandmaster, Gu Qingmei’s lifetime collection of treasures was truly immeasurable.

Numerous individuals had searched for it in vain.

Yet, unexpectedly, a major breakthrough had occurred today.

What a divine stroke of luck!

“Edith! According to what you’re saying, we’re about to hit the jackpot, aren’t we?” Brittany Cloude’s eyes gleamed with excitement.

“That’s precisely it!”

Edith raised her head, brimming with anticipation. “Once we unearth Master’s treasure, the Jade Maiden Sisterhood will undoubtedly rise to prominence!”

“Excellent!”

Brittany Cloude was so elated that she was on the verge of jumping up and down. “Edith, what are we waiting for? Let’s excavate the tomb!”

She could hardly contain her impatience.

“Why the rush? Let’s study this carefully and avoid any mistakes.”

Edith remained surprisingly composed, suppressing her excitement. She knew all too well that even with the map as a guide, unearthing the treasure wouldn’t be a simple task. Thorough preparation was essential to ensure nothing went awry.

“Nikki Horst, please step out for a moment. Senior sister and I need to conduct further research.”

Edith cast a sidelong glance and decisively issued the eviction order.

“Um?”

Chapter 957

Nikki Horst paused for a moment, then put on a polite smile and said, “Master, I believe I have excellent eyesight, and I should be able to assist you.”

“No!”

Edith furrowed her brow, showing some displeasure. “Having your elder sister’s assistance is sufficient; you can step outside.”

“But
”

Nikki Horst attempted to voice her thoughts, but Edith shot her a stern look. “What? You’re not heeding your teacher’s instructions?”

“Disciple wouldn’t dare.”

Nikki Horst immediately lowered her gaze and lightly bit her lip.

“Leave!”

Edith’s impatience was evident.

“Disciple obeys.”

Nikki Horst didn’t dare linger any longer. After a respectful bow, she had no choice but to depart.

However, her eyes were filled with reluctance and resentment.

She hadn’t anticipated that despite her considerable efforts, she still couldn’t earn her master’s trust.

Throughout the entire ordeal, she felt like an outsider.

She believed she had worked diligently enough and remained loyal enough.

Without her, how would Master have obtained the fragments?

Without her, how would Master have unraveled the secrets within the fragments?

She was the first to spot this treasure.

But what was the outcome?

Not only did she not receive recognition, but she was also kept at arm’s length by her master, deprived even of the right to examine the map.

She had strived so hard and accomplished so much, so what was the reason?

Why didn’t Master trust her?

Why could she never earn her master’s approval?

Why?! Nikki Horst gritted her teeth and slowly clenched her fists.

Gradually, a hint of bitterness seeped into her eyes.

Once outside the villa, she pulled out her mobile phone, dialed a specific number, and whispered, “Dustin, I’ve uncovered a Jade Lady Palace secret. I guarantee it’ll be valuable to you. If you’re interested, meet me at Jixiang Restaurant at eight o’clock tonight.”

At eight o’clock in the evening, Lucky Restaurant.

Nikki Horst sat alone in the private room, appearing somewhat uneasy.

She didn’t know if Dustin would show up, but she was taking a calculated risk.

After these experiences, she had an epiphany: it’s better to rely on oneself than on others.

Since her master didn’t trust her, there was no need to continue displaying loyalty.

She intended to use everything at her disposal to benefit herself.

“Click!”

At that moment, the private room door swung open.

Dustin, his expression indifferent, entered at a leisurely pace.

He was alone, devoid of any subordinates.

“You’ve come?”

Nikki Horst’s eyes brightened, and she promptly stood up.

While elated, she also felt a wave of relief.

As long as he was willing to come, she still had a chance.

“What exactly is the Jade Lady Palace’s secret?” Dustin’s face remained impassive, his eyes cold.

“Give me the Jade Maiden Sutra first, and then I’ll divulge the information.”

Nikki Horst initiated the negotiations.

“Very well!”

Dustin wasted no time, producing a secret book and tossing it onto the table.

He had anticipated the other party’s intentions and had his bargaining chip ready. “You’re quite straightforward!”

Nikki Horst was overjoyed as she carefully inspected the book. After confirming its authenticity, she finally disclosed, “Today, my master stumbled upon a map within theJade Maiden Sutra fragments. It reveals the burial site of our ancestor, Gu Qingmei. Legend has it that the cemetery holds countless hidden treasures!”

“Gu Qingmei?!”

Upon hearing those words, Dustin was visibly shaken, his composure slipping instantly.