An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:

Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000')

Immortal Great Grandmaster - Dragon Monk
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 2323 - "When Wine Meets Martial Arts"

Silence.

The entire living room suddenly fell silent, so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

Everyone stared in disbelief, their faces filled with incredulity.

First, they looked at the white-clothed man who was heavily injured and spitting blood, then they turned their astonished gazes to the drunken man who was swaying and couldn't even walk steadily.

Their hearts were in turmoil.

They had just seen it clearly: Thunderbolt had initiated the attack, and his fist had landed squarely on the face of the drunken man.

Why was the drunken man completely unharmed, while Thunderbolt "The Iron Fist" was seriously injured?

"What's going on? How did Thunderbolt suddenly get knocked back?"

"It's... It's protective aura! Thunderbolt's punch just hit the protective aura!"

"What? Protective aura? Could it be that this beggar is also a martial master?!"

After a brief silence, the scene erupted into chaos.

No one had expected that this messy, foul-smelling drunken man would turn out to be a top-notch powerhouse.

It was known that Thunderbolt was a prominent figure in the martial world, capable of delivering a punch with the force of tens of thousands of catties.

To withstand a punch without a scratch, and even to injure the opponent severely, only a master-level expert or a martial artist of innate talent could achieve such a feat.

"Who are you? How dare you be so arrogant here!"

Seeing the white-clothed man seriously injured, Arman's expression darkened.

"Hahaha... Good wine! Good wine!"

The drunken man completely ignored Arman, as if nothing had happened, and continued to drink his wine.

"Old man is asking you a question! Can't you hear me?!"

Arman activated his master-level aura, increasing his volume instantly.

In an instant, the entire living room was like thunder exploding, shocking everyone to the point of deafness and dizziness.

Weaker martial artists had to cover their ears to alleviate the impact of the sound waves.

"Burp~!"

Upon being shouted at by Arman, the drunken man seemed to sober up slightly. He reluctantly opened his bleary eyes and looked up and down at Arman, then pointed to himself. "Are you talking to me just now?"

"Nonsense! Who else could it be but you!"

Arman almost couldn't hold it together and shouted again.

This ragged, foul-smelling beggar seemed to completely disregard him.

"Why are you shouting so loudly? I'm not deaf."

The drunken man dug his ear with his little finger and continued, "Oh, by the way, what did you just say?"

"I..."

Arman was about to speak, but he was interrupted by the drunken man waving his hand. "Forget it, forget it. It doesn't matter what you said. Just don't disturb me while I'm drinking."

After saying that, the drunken man plopped down on the chair and started leisurely drinking his wine, as if he didn't care about Arman at all.

Chapter 2324 - "A Fistful of Surprise: Drunkard's Defense"

"Crack, crack, crack..."

Arman's eyes twitched with anger, his fists clenched tightly, his whole being burning with fury.

Since he became famous, no one had dared to disrespect him like this.

Even the high-level members of the Temple of the Gods treated him with respect.

However, this ragged beggar in front of him completely treated him as if he were air, showing no respect at all, with an indifferent demeanor.

This was truly too much!

"You filthy beggar! I see you're asking for death!"

Arman couldn't contain his rage any longer and finally erupted.

He raised his hand and slammed it towards the drunk man's head, the Grandmaster's qi within him suddenly erupting.

"Boom!"

With a loud explosion, a huge white palm shadow, like Mount Tai pressing down, slammed heavily towards the drunk man.

In an instant, the air twisted, the ground shook, and the tea water rippled.

Before the palm shadow even landed, everyone felt their breath stagnate, as if a giant rock were pressing down on them.

"Oh my god! Such terrifying pressure, it seems like Grandmaster Arman is truly angry!"

"This beggar must have offended someone. He dared to offend Elder Heller, he's dead now!"

"Hmph! This guy who thinks he's above everyone else deserves to die!"

Seeing Arman make his move, the onlookers were shocked, but also somewhat gloating.

The origin of the drunk man was unknown, and he acted recklessly, relying on his strength to disregard everyone.

If he wasn't taught a lesson now, wouldn't everyone follow suit in the future?

When Arman made his move, the drunk man didn't even raise his head, still leisurely drinking his wine.

It wasn't until Arman's palm shadow was about to touch his head that the drunk man suddenly made his move, striking out with a palm.

"Boom!"

With a loud bang, the earth trembled.

Arman's palm shadow instantly exploded, turning into scattered waves of qi.

Some martial artists nearby were directly sent flying, falling to the ground like kites with broken strings, screaming in pain.

Even Arman, a martial arts grandmaster, was shaken back several steps before he barely stabilized his figure.

His face changed drastically, his brows furrowed deeply.

On the other hand, the drunk man who was attacked sat still in his chair, still leisurely drinking his wine.

His demeanor was calm, as if he were an outsider unaffected by the situation.

"He's fine? How is that possible?!"

"To withstand a blow from Grandmaster Arman without falling behind, who exactly is this beggar?!"

"Looks can be deceiving, and the sea is unfathomable. I never thought a beggar would be so powerful."

Seeing this scene, everyone was stunned and shocked.

undeadpumpkin

Dragon Among Men
Reaction score
I am waiting for this drunkard to use a booger to finish this white clothed guy. I hope this is Gregory.
Decent chance, he was off to deal with foreign powers,

Also, I almost forgot this started out with Dustin being just a dude with bad parents and a bad relationship, finding a hot women who actually appreciated him.... And now we are seeing every attack being described in awe and it never doing fucking anything, it's so pointless mannnn

Musicapulenta

Grandmaster & Disciple of Sex Sect
Reaction score
I am waiting for this drunkard to use a booger to finish this white clothed guy. I hope this is Gregory.
It has to be him 🙂
If it’s him, then Abigail showed up, now him.
I wonder who else from the past will show up next…(?)
#wewantnatasha

Last edited:

KF Moderator
Reaction score
Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000') what time during the day do you normally post? not trying to hold you to a schedule, but I don't want to be constantly refreshing this thread like an obsessed girlfriend creeping on her ex... 😅
I usually post in the morning according to the Melbourne time zone, but today I'm feeling under the weather with the flu. I'm taking it easy today, so I'll be posting later. However, I'm facing a challenge with the next chapter. The character who appears to be drunk seems to be Gregory, but he is referred to by a different name than the one I have on my record. Therefore, I want to double-check this before posting.

Lings

Reaction score
I usually post in the morning according to the Melbourne time zone, but today I'm feeling under the weather with the flu. I'm taking it easy today, so I'll be posting later. However, I'm facing a challenge with the next chapter. The character who appears to be drunk seems to be Gregory, but he is referred to by a different name than the one I have on my record. Therefore, I want to double-check this before posting.
Get well brother, we shall be patient.

Achublue

Ultimate Grandmaster
Reaction score
take care and get well soon

Hola 1

Martial Arts Master
Reaction score
Get well soon

Aquafaithy

Reaction score
Get well soon, our Immortal Grand Master

KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 2325 - "Spirits of Strength: The Immortal's Return"

"Who are you? Identify yourself!" Arman Heller furrowed his brow, his expression particularly serious.

Facing his attack, the beggar before him remained unmoved, calm and composed.

Especially when his counterattack not only neutralized Arman's attack but also pushed him back several steps.

From this, it could be seen that the opponent's cultivation should surpass his own.

A beggar who kept silent unexpectedly possessed such strong power, which made him somewhat unacceptable.

"Good wine... such good wine!"

Facing Arman's questioning, the drunkard remained indifferent, preoccupied with drinking his wine.

Seeing Arman about to erupt again, Fatin Saab finally spoke up.

"Everyone, don't be angry."

Taking a few steps forward, Fatin stood between the two, smiling as he said, "It's said that one can't truly understand each other until they've exchanged blows. After the recent exchange, I believe everyone has gained some understanding of each other. Come, allow me to introduce you."

With that, Fatin gestured towards the drunkard. "This is Elder Gregory "Drunken Hero" Jones, also known as the Immortal of Wine! I believe everyone here has heard of him."

"What? He's actually Gregory the Immortal of Wine?!"

As soon as this was said, the martial artists present showed astonishment.

Gregory the Immortal of Wine was a renowned figure in the martial world.

Rumor had it that he was addicted to wine, indifferent to fame, power, and wealth, yet his cultivation was unfathomable.

He ranked among the top martial masters in various rankings.

However, Gregory the Immortal of Wine was elusive, and many people's attempts to visit him ended in failure.

Unexpectedly, today, they could actually see the renowned Immortal of Wine here.

However, he looked nothing like the extraordinary figure they imagined. Instead, the Immortal of Wine before their eyes was no different from a beggar.

If he hadn't just repelled Arman, they wouldn't have believed that this ragged, foul-smelling beggar was the legendary figure.

"Master Fatin, are you sure he's the Immortal of Wine?"

Arman frowned, looking at him up and down with a strange expression.

The name of Gregory the Immortal of Wine was naturally heard by him. On the list of grandmasters, the Immortal of Wine's name was even more prominent than the Twin Killers of Heaven and Earth.

Why would such a powerhouse end up in such a wretched state?

"Elder Arman, you just exchanged moves with Elder Gregory. You should have some understanding." Fatin smiled and said, "Identity can be impersonated, but strength cannot be concealed. If it weren't for the legendary Immortal of Wine, who else could compete evenly with Elder Arman?"

This statement was skillfully crafted. While explaining, it also subtly praised Arman, resolving the unpleasantness between the two parties.

As expected, being praised by Fatin, Arman's expression eased, and he asked, "Master Fatin, could it be that Gregory is the person we're waiting for?"

"Exactly."

Chapter 2326 - "Daring the Dragon's Den"

Fatin nodded, "The Immortal of Wine has always been addicted to wine. He probably got drunk on the way here, so I hope Elder Arman can forgive his tardiness."

"It's fine. Master Gregory's reputation precedes him. Waiting a moment longer is no big deal for me," Arman replied calmly.

Although he was somewhat annoyed by Gregory's behavior, considering the latter's strength, he couldn't act rashly at this moment.

After the recent exchange, he already had an idea. In a one-on-one fight, he was definitely not Gregory's match.

Unless both Twin Killers of Heaven and Earth were present, they could stabilize the situation.

However, the Earth Twin, was still on her way here and couldn't arrive temporarily, so he could only tolerate it for now.

"Master Fatin, now that everyone is here, shouldn't we discuss business?" Finally, Dustin, who had been observing silently, spoke up.

He wasn't interested in the martial arts disputes among these people. What concerned him the most was the conspiracy of the Shrine of the Gods.

"Of course."

Fatin smiled, pushed his glasses up, and said, "Everyone present is a master in the martial world, possessing extraordinary skills. The Shrine of the Gods highly regards you all. The main reason for inviting you here is to collaborate. As long as you are willing to work for the Shrine of the Gods, we will definitely reward you generously!"

"Oh? When Master Fatin speaks of collaboration, what exactly does he mean?" Arman raised an eyebrow slightly.

"It is rumored that a rare treasure has recently appeared in the forbidden land of Dragon Tiger Mountain, which interests the Shrine of the Gods greatly. Therefore, we want to invite you, experts, to lend a hand and search for the treasure together!" Fatin said directly.

Upon hearing this, the martial artists frowned, showing reluctance. No one dared to speak up.

It was one thing to enter other places, but the forbidden land of Dragon Tiger Mountain was extremely dangerous. They might lose their lives if they were not careful.

"Master Fatin, you should know the strength of Dragon Tiger Mountain. Allowing us to intrude into the forbidden land is no different from walking into a tiger's den. One misstep, and we could lose our lives," Arman said solemnly.

"Yes, Master Fatin! Dragon Tiger Mountain is such a formidable force that we ordinary people can't afford to provoke. We might not be able to handle this deal," someone else added.

"Master Fatin, while we can help gather information for the Shrine of the Gods, we are unable to intrude into the forbidden land of Dragon Tiger Mountain. It's beyond our capabilities," another martial artist chimed in.

Seeing Arman speak up, the martial artists shook their heads one after another.

Although they were not afraid of death, it didn't mean they would willingly throw themselves into danger.

If it were an ordinary danger, as long as the price was right, they could bear it.

But this time was different. They would be intruding into the forbidden land of Dragon Tiger Mountain, a place where even the most formidable martial artists dared not set foot.

No matter if you were a master or a grandmaster, you were insignificant in front of the old immortal in Dragon Tiger Mountain.

To engage in such risky behavior under the eyes of such a big shot, what was the difference between that and seeking death?

undeadpumpkin

Dragon Among Men
Reaction score
I named him Gregory because they call him immortal of wine... but he didn't recognise Dustin when he spoke up. I hope i am not wrong.
Dustin is disguised isn't he?, plus Gregory is drunk lol, as per usual, but why would he make a fuss if Dustin is disguised it would ruin Dustin's disguise

Alonzo03

Golden Dragon True Form
Reaction score
But I believe the whatever shrine should know that Gregory is an aide of the king of west lucozia afterall he is the wine immortal who has been on Rufus side. Or has he resigned from that role, that why the shrine of gods are thinking of recruiting him

THE DON

Reaction score

I named him Gregory because they call him immortal of wine... but he didn't recognise Dustin when he spoke up. I hope i am not wrong.
I believe they may know him by a different name and likely pretended not to recognize Dustin for some reason, given their current proximity to their enemy and the necessity of maintaining their identities in secrecy. The writer aims to keep us in suspense and reveal this information later.

Musicapulenta

Grandmaster & Disciple of Sex Sect
Reaction score
We can “make “ him be Gregory.
We take the story where WE want to 😂😂
And yeah, maybe he did recognise Dustin, but it looks like he’s undercover on a mission.
And anyway, it looks like Dustin will also soon be undercover on a mission too…

Last edited:

KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 2327 - "Stealth and Strategy: Into the Tiger's Den"

Facing the fear in everyone's eyes, Fatin remained unfazed, as if he had anticipated it long ago.

Although he belonged to the Shrine of the Gods, he grew up in the Dragonmarsh from a young age and naturally understood the weight of Dragon Tiger Mountain.

Not to mention these scattered martial artists, even world-class powerhouses wouldn't dare to confront Dragon Tiger Mountain head-on.

"Dear warriors, I understand your concerns very well," Fatin said calmly, raising his hand to silence the crowd's discussions before continuing, "We at the Shrine of the Gods will not let you go to your deaths in vain. Even if you trespass into the forbidden land of Dragon Tiger Mountain, we will make thorough preparations to minimize the risks."

"Grandmaster Fatin, what plans does the Shrine of the Gods have after all? Why not be frank with us, so we can have some peace of mind?" Arman spoke up again.

"Yes, Grandmaster Fatin, let's be straightforward. What exactly is the situation? We can judge for ourselves," others chimed in.

They didn't want to be cannon fodder, venturing into the forbidden land of Dragon Tiger Mountain at great peril.

Unless there was a foolproof plan to ensure their safety, they would carefully consider it.

"All right, since you warriors are so straightforward, I won't beat around the bush," Fatin paused for a moment before continuing, "You should be aware that in recent days, Dragon Tiger Mountain has been hosting martial arts competitions. All their energy is focused on maintaining security. All aspects are severely understaffed, especially the defense of the forbidden land in the rear. It's unprecedentedly vulnerable. As long as we seize the opportunity and sneak in at midnight, I believe we won't be detected."

"Grandmaster Fatin, is that your plan? It seems too hasty, doesn't it?" Arman furrowed his brow slightly.

Although the martial arts competition attracted the attention of Dragon Tiger Mountain, there were definitely still experts guarding the forbidden land in the rear.

Sneaking in recklessly could easily startle the snake in the grass. Once surrounded, it would be a dead end.

"Elder Arman, calm down. What I just said is only the first step," Fatin smiled and continued, "Once we approach the forbidden land of Dragon Tiger Mountain, there will be several other groups of people to distract their attention for us. As long as we send out a signal, those groups will start fires all around Dragon Tiger Mountain, trying to attract as many experts as possible.

Then, we'll seize the opportunity to sneak into the forbidden land and find out the truth. This move, in the words of the Dragonmarsh, is called 'disturb the east while attacking the west'!"

"Disturb the east while attacking the west?"

As this was said, many martial artists wore pensive expressions.

It sounded quite promising.

By setting fires with several other groups, while the experts of Dragon Tiger Mountain were busy putting out fires everywhere, they could sneak into the forbidden land.

This way, they could minimize the risk.

"Grandmaster Fatin, the plan of disturbing the east while attacking the west is feasible. However, I've heard that the forbidden land of Dragon Tiger Mountain is filled with dangers, and there's also a mysterious strongman who constantly cultivates there. Just relying on us..."

Chapter 2328 - "Gold Rush: Shrine's Tempting Offer"

Dealing with that mysterious strongman is already challenging enough; if we also have to search for rare treasures, it might be a bit too much to handle," Arman raised another concern.

Although Fatin's plan could draw away most of the experts on Dragon Tiger Mountain.

But the strongman in the forbidden land couldn't leave easily.

When the time comes, they'll have to fight and search for treasures, which indeed increases the difficulty.

"Elder Arman, you can rest assured. We at the Shrine of the Gods will not let you venture alone into danger," Fatin smiled slightly, explaining, "Actually, besides everyone present here, we at the Shrine of the Gods have also invited other warriors to help. However, for the sake of confidentiality, it's not convenient to reveal them for now; in any case, I can guarantee that if you encounter any trouble, there will be experts to assist you!"

At his words, the solemn faces of the crowd finally relaxed a bit.

It seemed that the Shrine of the Gods was well-prepared and didn't put all their hopes on them alone, but prepared several teams to search for treasures.

For them, the pressure would be much less.

Since the Shrine of the Gods was fully prepared, there was no harm in joining the treasure-hunting team.

Now the question was, what would be the price set by the Shrine of the Gods?

After all, trespassing into the forbidden land of Dragon Tiger Mountain meant risking their lives at any moment. If the benefits didn't outweigh the risks, they would have to carefully consider it.

"Grandmaster Fatin, it's not that I'm unwilling to help, but..."

Arman hesitated, stroking his beard while wearing a troubled expression.

Seeing this, Fatin quickly understood and clapped his hands.

Soon, a group of servants entered, carrying large and small chests.

Fatin gestured, and the servants began to open the boxes one by one.

In an instant, the entire hall was filled with dazzling lights, shining brightly.

The martial artists stared intently, their eyes gleaming, their breath quickening, greed written all over their faces.

The boxes were filled with various rare treasures!

And any item taken out was worth a fortune.

They had never seen such a sight before and were left dumbfounded.

"We at the Shrine of the Gods will not let you go in vain. As long as you agree, all these rare treasures will be given to you," Fatin smiled as he spoke.

As the saying goes, where there's great reward, there will be brave men.

Believing that few could resist the temptation of these treasures.

"No wonder it's the Shrine of the Gods, indeed generous!"

"Great, great... This is really great!"

"It's our honor to serve the Shrine of the Gods. We accept this deal!"

After a brief moment of stunned silence, the martial artists didn't hesitate at all and immediately agreed.

People die for wealth, birds perish for food.

With so many rare treasures, not to mention trespassing into the forbidden land of Dragon Tiger Mountain, even digging up their ancestors' graves wouldn't be a problem.

Alonzo03

Golden Dragon True Form
Reaction score
Waiting for Dustin and Gregory's responses. I have a feeling that this won't go well. Dragon Tiger Mountain is not an easy target like that.

Facing the fear in everyone's eyes, Fatin remained unfazed, as if he had anticipated it long ago.

Although he belonged to the Shrine of the Gods, he grew up in the Dragonmarsh from a young age and naturally understood the weight of Dragon Tiger Mountain.

Not to mention these scattered martial artists, even world-class powerhouses wouldn't dare to confront Dragon Tiger Mountain head-on.

"Dear warriors, I understand your concerns very well," Fatin said calmly, raising his hand to silence the crowd's discussions before continuing, "We at the Shrine of the Gods will not let you go to your deaths in vain. Even if you trespass into the forbidden land of Dragon Tiger Mountain, we will make thorough preparations to minimize the risks."

"Grandmaster Fatin, what plans does the Shrine of the Gods have after all? Why not be frank with us, so we can have some peace of mind?" Arman spoke up again.

"Yes, Grandmaster Fatin, let's be straightforward. What exactly is the situation? We can judge for ourselves," others chimed in.

They didn't want to be cannon fodder, venturing into the forbidden land of Dragon Tiger Mountain at great peril.

Unless there was a foolproof plan to ensure their safety, they would carefully consider it.

"All right, since you warriors are so straightforward, I won't beat around the bush," Fatin paused for a moment before continuing, "You should be aware that in recent days, Dragon Tiger Mountain has been hosting martial arts competitions. All their energy is focused on maintaining security. All aspects are severely understaffed, especially the defense of the forbidden land in the rear. It's unprecedentedly vulnerable. As long as we seize the opportunity and sneak in at midnight, I believe we won't be detected."

"Grandmaster Fatin, is that your plan? It seems too hasty, doesn't it?" Arman furrowed his brow slightly.

Although the martial arts competition attracted the attention of Dragon Tiger Mountain, there were definitely still experts guarding the forbidden land in the rear.

Sneaking in recklessly could easily startle the snake in the grass. Once surrounded, it would be a dead end.

"Elder Arman, calm down. What I just said is only the first step," Fatin smiled and continued, "Once we approach the forbidden land of Dragon Tiger Mountain, there will be several other groups of people to distract their attention for us. As long as we send out a signal, those groups will start fires all around Dragon Tiger Mountain, trying to attract as many experts as possible.

Then, we'll seize the opportunity to sneak into the forbidden land and find out the truth. This move, in the words of the Dragonmarsh, is called 'disturb the east while attacking the west'!"

By setting fires with several other groups, while the experts of Dragon Tiger Mountain were busy putting out fires everywhere, they could sneak into the forbidden land.

"Grandmaster Fatin, the plan of disturbing the east while attacking the west is feasible. However, I've heard that the forbidden land of Dragon Tiger Mountain is filled with dangers, and there's also a mysterious strongman who constantly cultivates there. Just relying on us..."

Dealing with that mysterious strongman is already challenging enough; if we also have to search for rare treasures, it might be a bit too much to handle," Arman raised another concern.

Although Fatin's plan could draw away most of the experts on Dragon Tiger Mountain.

When the time comes, they'll have to fight and search for treasures, which indeed increases the difficulty.

"Elder Arman, you can rest assured. We at the Shrine of the Gods will not let you venture alone into danger," Fatin smiled slightly, explaining, "Actually, besides everyone present here, we at the Shrine of the Gods have also invited other warriors to help. However, for the sake of confidentiality, it's not convenient to reveal them for now; in any case, I can guarantee that if you encounter any trouble, there will be experts to assist you!"

It seemed that the Shrine of the Gods was well-prepared and didn't put all their hopes on them alone, but prepared several teams to search for treasures.

Since the Shrine of the Gods was fully prepared, there was no harm in joining the treasure-hunting team.

After all, trespassing into the forbidden land of Dragon Tiger Mountain meant risking their lives at any moment. If the benefits didn't outweigh the risks, they would have to carefully consider it.

In an instant, the entire hall was filled with dazzling lights, shining brightly.

The martial artists stared intently, their eyes gleaming, their breath quickening, greed written all over their faces.

"We at the Shrine of the Gods will not let you go in vain. As long as you agree, all these rare treasures will be given to you," Fatin smiled as he spoke.

After a brief moment of stunned silence, the martial artists didn't hesitate at all and immediately agreed.

With so many rare treasures, not to mention trespassing into the forbidden land of Dragon Tiger Mountain, even digging up their ancestors' graves wouldn't be a problem.

Lu Dustin

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score

I am reading this novel after 20 days. Still the story hasn’t progressed much. Junlee is still translating patiently. Hats off to you.

Last edited:

rakak2000

Top Level Martial Arts Grandmaster
Reaction score
This story seems to be dragging on, like an elderly man rambling to himself on the street. What happened to Dahlia? Natasha? The Kirin Gang? West Lucozia? Stonia? It's frustrating how the writer keeps introducing storylines only to abandon them. And now, they're introducing new characters and a new plot.
Dahlia and Natasha would have given births to multiple kids ... And will be trying to get marriage for these kids. So many years passed away, who will wait for person who is interested in fights and doesn't call anyone to say hi or I love you.

KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 2329 "Treasure and Mystery: The Pantheon's Puzzle"

"Elder Arman, what do you think?"

As the atmosphere reached a crescendo, Fatin shifted his gaze towards Arman Heller.

"The Shrine of the Gods is showing such sincerity, it would be ungracious of us to refuse," Arman chuckled.

With so many treasures and rarities being offered, there was no reason to decline.

Once this task was completed, it would be enough for retirement.

It was a bit risky, but definitely worth it.

Moreover, with the combined strength of the duo, they had been unstoppable.

Even if it was a dangerous place, they dared to venture into it.

"Elder Arman, you are indeed straightforward," Fatin smiled slightly, then turned to Gregory, "Elder Gregory, what are your thoughts?"

"As long as you provide me with good wine, selling my life to you is no issue," Gregory slurred drunkenly.

"Great! Then it's settled!" Fatin's spirits lifted, beaming with joy.

"Wait, I have a question."

At this moment, Dustin, who had been observing silently, spoke up again.

"Oh? What advice do you have, Brother Rhys?" Fatin raised an eyebrow, curious.

He had recruited Dustin because of his clean background and impressive strength.

Being able to defeat grasses and spring, the person in front of him should have reached the level of a grandmaster.

A young martial arts grandmaster like him was indeed worth cultivating.

"Lord Saab, you mentioned sending us to search for treasures, but you didn't tell us what exactly we are looking for. Could you give us a hint? It would help us have a clearer picture in our minds," Dustin asked calmly.

Upon hearing this, everyone nodded in agreement.

In their moment of excitement, they had overlooked the main point of this mission.

The meticulous plan of the Shrine of the Gods, venturing into the forbidden area of Dragon Tiger Mountain, what was it all for?

"To be honest, I am embarrassed to say that even I don't know what treasure we are looking for this time," Fatin shook his head.

"Really? Even you, Lord Saab, are not aware?" Arman was surprised.

Gathering them together for a treasure hunt without knowing what treasure to seek seemed like a joke.

"To be frank, this treasure hunt was organized by our Shrine of the Gods' great God King personally, and the organization wishes to be referred as 'The Pantheon'. I am just following orders, and I don't have a clear understanding of the specifics," Fatin explained helplessly.

"What? Even the great God King is involved?"

"My goodness! Is such a grand arrangement necessary?"

"It seems that the Pantheon is determined to succeed this time!"

The warriors whispered in amazement, shocked by the revelation.

The Pantheon was jointly governed by four God Kings, each possessing supreme power and terrifying strength.

Their status was as significant as the head of a major martial arts association.

Unless absolutely necessary, figures of the God King's level would not personally intervene.

Chapter 2330 - "Quest for Quandaries: Dustin Rhys' Inquisition"

In the quest for the treasure this time, it is evident how crucial it is for the Pantheon.

"Lord Saab, this mission shouldn't be too easy, right?" Arman furrowed his brow, hesitating once again.

The fact that the God King of the Pantheon personally intervened is proof enough of the seriousness of the matter.

Individuals like them are insignificant in the presence of the God King.

So, he doubted whether he might be treated as cannon fodder.

"Elder Arman, there's no need to worry too much."

Seemingly sensing something, Fatin smiled reassuringly, "Although the God King has devised the plan, he won't personally take action. The God King's presence is just a precautionary measure.

Moreover, with the God King orchestrating behind the scenes, I believe the plan will proceed smoothly.

As for why the God King hasn't revealed everything, I guess it's for better confidentiality to prevent leaks. So, don't worry too much.

Also, I will be acting alongside you all. If something goes wrong, I will take the lead, ensuring none of you take unnecessary risks."

With these words, Arman and the others couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

Fatin had shown more than enough sincerity, indicating that they had been overly concerned.

"Lord Saab has spoken to this extent, naturally, we won't back down. If there's anything needed, just command us directly, Lord Saab," Arman declared confidently.

"You're right! We've taken the Pantheon' money, so we must do our best to get the job done!"

"Even if we have to dig three feet underground, we will find the treasure for the Pantheon!"

The warriors all chimed in, displaying a brave and selfless attitude.

"You are all righteous heroes, and I trust you all," Fatin smiled faintly, then turned to look at Dustin, "Rhys, any doubts you still have? I'll answer them one by one."

"Well, I do have a question," Dustin played along.

"What?!" Fatin's expression stiffened.

He had only been polite, not expecting the other party to push further.

"Hey! Kid! Where do you get off with all this nonsense?!" Arman slammed the table, clearly unimpressed.

"Hmph! The job isn't even done, yet you have a heap of questions, truly clueless about manners!"

The warriors sneered, showing disdain.

"No worries, feel free to ask any questions, I have nothing to hide," Fatin said with a light smile, trying to maintain a gentlemanly demeanor.

"Lord Saab, you mentioned earlier that even the God King of the Pantheon is here. I'm curious, which God King has come this time?" Dustin inquired with a meaningful tone.

Previously, the Pantheon had already lost one God King. Now, who was coming to meet their end at Dragon Tiger Mountain?