An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
C
M

Aye not your thread, if you wish to translate this or any other novel pleaseake your own thread, as nazmul and others did, thankycan u refer me to where u read day before yesterday chapter? Am tired of waiting for chapters others have read

Very soon I will forget the chapter I stopped because of all these inconsistent upload of chapters. Can someone please point me to where I can read chapter 2330 and above? The chapter where I stopped is where Dustin was asking the servant representing the gods that which of the gods is coming to their help if they ran into trouble?
I have waited since two days ago but I still can't find it. Pls show me how to get on track if u don't mind

Very soon I will forget the chapter I stopped because of all these inconsistent upload of chapters. Can someone please point me to where I can read chapter 2330 and above? The chapter where I stopped is where Dustin was asking the servant representing the gods that which of the gods is coming to their help if they ran into trouble?
I have waited since two days ago but I still can't find it. Pls show me how to get on track if u don't mind
you must be new to the thread... IGM Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000') the OP of this thread does cultivation sessions (rests) on the weekend. So if you want chapter translated by Junlee, you're just going to have to be patient.

you must be new to the thread... IGM Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000') the OP of this thread does cultivation sessions (rests) on the weekend. So if you want chapter translated by Junlee, you're just going to have to be patient.
It's well

Chapter 2331 - "A Spy's Feast: Dustin Rhys' Strategic Supper"

Fatin shook his head, "I'm sorry, I can't answer that because I don't know either," he told them. He informed the group that the presence of the God King was already breaking the rules.

Revealing the identity or whereabouts of the God King was even more impossible. This was Dragonmarsh after all, even the mighty God King had to be cautious.

"If you have no other questions, shall we go and have lunch? I have prepared a sumptuous meal, we can chat while we eat," Fatin extended his hand invitingly.

"No problem," nodded Dustin.

"Please!" Fatin called out and led the group to the restaurant.

After waiting all morning, everyone was indeed hungry. Seeing the table full of good food and wine, they didn't hesitate to start eating heartily.

After satisfying their hunger, Fatin arranged various entertainment programs to keep everyone comfortable.

As for the timing of the mission, Fatin did not specify, only telling everyone to be ready at all times.

Dustin understood that this was to prevent the plan from leaking, so the Pantheon (Shrine of the Gods) had chosen to keep it hidden for now.

After lunch, Dustin made an excuse and left.

This visit turned out to be quite fruitful. Not only did he unexpectedly learn about the Pantheon's plan to trespass into the forbidden area of Dragon Tiger Mountain, but he also acted as a spy, lurking around.

In case of any unforeseen circumstances, he could adapt accordingly.

Of course, with his own strength, he couldn't confront the entire team of the Pantheon.

However, he could alert Dragon Tiger Mountain at a critical moment.

This way, the Pantheon's treasure hunt plan wouldn't be so easily executed.

Upon returning to the inn, as Dustin pushed open the room door, he noticed there was another person inside.

A woman with a clear and unfamiliar face.

"You finally came?" Dustin slightly stunned, recognized the woman's identity after a brief glance.

It was Gabrielle disguised.

Compared to before, Gabrielle had changed her appearance again. If not for his keen insight, he might not have noticed.

"Oh? You recognized me so quickly? I was planning to tease you a bit," Gabrielle smiled slightly and poured two cups of tea.

"Appearance can change, but the aura you carry cannot, unless it can be concealed, otherwise you can't hide from my eyes."

Chapter 2332 - "Brews and Betrayals: Dustin Rhys' Tactical Tea Talk"

Dustin sat down naturally, took the teacup and sipped lightly, "How's it going? Is everything busy? Is the progress smooth?"

"Although it was a bit troublesome, everything has been sorted out, the timing is just right, we won't miss the martial arts competition." Gabrielle smiled.

"Oh, by the way, what's the situation with the assassin I sent you? Is the mutation ability 'innate' or 'artificially' made through potions?" Dustin asked curiously.

The ability of Steelclaw's mutation is too terrifying, directly breaking through three realms from a martial arts grandmaster to reach the level of a Supreme grandmaster.

Even though he was well-travelled, he had never encountered such a freakish thing.

"It's still under research, I'm not too sure about the specific reasons, but rest assured, as soon as there is any news, I will notify you immediately." Gabrielle assured.

Regarding the battle that night, she had received a detailed report and immediately convened an expert team for in-depth research.

If the Steelclaw's mutation ability can be cultivated artificially.

Then for the whole world, it would be a huge storm!

Just imagine, if every soldier on the battlefield could be beastified through potions, it would be a completely one-sided slaughter.

"This person is of great value, you need to keep an eye on him, it would be a great loss if he is rescued." Dustin reminded.

"Don't worry, I've found a safe place, no one will find it." Gabrielle smiled.

"There's one more thing I need to discuss with you."

Dustin changed the subject and said, "This morning, I saw people from the Pantheon, they are planning to break into the forbidden area of Dragon Tiger Mountain to search for treasures."

"The Pantheon?"

Gabrielle raised an eyebrow, "These guys have never had good intentions, I anticipated that they would cause trouble at the martial arts competition, but I didn't expect their target to be the rare treasures in the forbidden area."

"The news of the rare treasures being unearthed has already spread secretly, it's normal for the Pantheon to take action, although I'm not sure when they will act, but I estimate it will be in the next few days, how do you plan to deal with it?" Dustin said.

The Pantheon will only act during the martial arts competition.

Because it's the busiest time on Dragon Tiger Mountain and the easiest time to take advantage.

"Let's wait and see."

Gabrielle said seriously, "The people from the Pantheon are lurking everywhere, if we try to clear them out one by one, it's easy to alert them, so we need to wait for the right moment. I will prepare in advance for this matter, for the next few days, I need you to keep an eye on the people from the Pantheon for me. Once the time is right, we will capture them all at once!"

Chapter 2333 - "Dragon's Energy and Drama: Dustin Rhys' Mission"

"No problem, I'll do as you say," Dustin nodded.

The extraordinary treasure in the forbidden land of Dragon Tiger Mountain is likely to be the source of Dragon's Energy Spirals.

This kind of matter related to the country's fortune must not fall into the hands of the Pantheon, otherwise, who knows what trouble might arise.

Previously, he was alone and weak, but now with Gabrielle joining him, dealing with the Pantheon gives him more confidence.

After all, Gabrielle represents the royal family of the Dragonmarsh and has the authority to call on various forces for assistance.

"Besides the Pantheon, you also need to do your best in this martial arts competition. Dragon Tiger Mountain will not do meaningless things, the top three in the competition will receive special treatment and rich rewards," Gabrielle reminded.

"I have already registered, I will definitely take the competition seriously, you can rest assured about that," Dustin smiled.

To be honest, he is looking forward to encountering some formidable opponents on the stage.

"Oh, by the way, apart from all this, there is another very important matter that I need your help with," Gabrielle suddenly changed the subject.

"Oh? What is it?" Dustin raised an eyebrow.

"I have a good friend who came specifically to participate in the martial arts competition, but she suddenly fell ill yesterday with a strange disease. Several famous doctors couldn't cure her, so now I can only turn to you for help," Gabrielle said.

She was well aware that Dustin's medical skills were extraordinary, unless it was someone at death's door, he could handle most difficult and complicated illnesses.

"A good friend? What's her background?" Dustin was curious.

Gabrielle, as a princess of the Dragonmarsh, would not be friends with just anyone.

"Have you heard of Darkbane Moore, the head of the World Society? This friend of mine is Lara, Darkbane's daughter!" Gabrielle replied truthfully.

"So it's her," Dustin nodded in realization.

"What? Do you know Lara?" Gabrielle raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know her, but I have heard of her. As the fifth-ranked beauty on the Beauty Index, Lara is highly respected in the martial arts world," Dustin said.

All the young talents of the World Society take pride in pursuing Lara.

On one hand, it's because of Lara's identity, and on the other hand, it's because she is indeed very beautiful.

She is known as a beauty that can topple nations and cities.

Even the most outstanding genius of the World Society, Vincent Chambers, has fallen for Lara, which is enough to prove her immense charm.

"Yes, Lara's beauty even makes me a little tempted."

Gabrielle smiled ambiguously, "Of course, if you're interested, I can play matchmaker and bring you two together."

After saying that, she even winked playfully.

"No!" Dustin immediately refused, "I appreciate your kind intention, but please don't play the matchmaker. I already have enough troubles on my plate and I don't want to invite even bigger ones."

Chapter 2334 - "Beauty's Plight: Gabrielle's Lara Dilemma"

Lara is not only a beauty on the Beauty Index but also the daughter of Darkbane Moore, the head of the World Society, with countless suitors pursuing her.

For him, Lara is the epitome of trouble, best to keep a distance.

"Why are you so scared... is it necessary?" Gabrielle chuckled.

Ordinary men would try to get close to a beautiful woman, but with Dustin, it was the complete opposite.

"As a healer, I can treat and save lives, but anything else is off the table," Dustin said seriously.

"Alright, alright, let's not talk about matchmaking then."

Gabrielle shrugged, "As long as you can cure Lara, the World Society will owe you a favor. If you ever need their help in the future, they will definitely assist you."

"Let's go, let's first check on the patient's condition," Dustin said without much elaboration.

He agreed to help out of respect for Gabrielle, not for any favors from the World Society. Otherwise, it wouldn't be so easy to ask for his assistance.

Half an hour later.

Dustin and Gabrielle arrived at a lakeside villa.

The villa was not far from Dragon Tiger Mountain, nestled against green mountains and facing the lake, offering stunning views and a beautiful environment, a very nice place to stay.

Surrounded by walls, the villa was heavily guarded, making it difficult for ordinary people to approach.

As Dustin and Gabrielle got out of the car and approached the villa's entrance, they were stopped by several bodyguards.

"This is a private residence. Without an invitation, you cannot enter!"

The bodyguards were on high alert, hands already on their weapons. If Dustin and Gabrielle made any rash moves, they would not hesitate to act.

"Don't be nervous, we're here to treat Lara," Gabrielle politely smiled and then took out a golden token.

It was a gift from Lara, allowing her unrestricted access to various places in the World Society.

"Oh, it's the Miss's distinguished guest. We were rude just now, please come in."

Seeing the token, the bodyguards immediately bowed, opened the gate, and ushered them inside.

The token in Gabrielle's hand was the highest-level guest token of the World Society, only held by those of extremely prestigious status or those who have made significant contributions to the organization.

Faced with such individuals, they naturally dared not be disrespectful.

After entering the gate and walking through the garden, as Gabrielle and Dustin approached the villa, a middle-aged woman came running out in a fluster.

"Miss Whitlock, you've finally arrived! My young lady's condition is very bad right now, please come and have a look!"

Seeing Gabrielle, the middle-aged woman seemed to have found a savior and without hesitation, she pulled them inside.

Fatin shook his head, "I'm sorry, I can't answer that because I don't know either," he told them. He informed the group that the presence of the God King was already breaking the rules.

Revealing the identity or whereabouts of the God King was even more impossible. This was Dragonmarsh after all, even the mighty God King had to be cautious.

"If you have no other questions, shall we go and have lunch? I have prepared a sumptuous meal, we can chat while we eat," Fatin extended his hand invitingly.

After waiting all morning, everyone was indeed hungry. Seeing the table full of good food and wine, they didn't hesitate to start eating heartily.

After satisfying their hunger, Fatin arranged various entertainment programs to keep everyone comfortable.

As for the timing of the mission, Fatin did not specify, only telling everyone to be ready at all times.

Dustin understood that this was to prevent the plan from leaking, so the Pantheon (Shrine of the Gods) had chosen to keep it hidden for now.

This visit turned out to be quite fruitful. Not only did he unexpectedly learn about the Pantheon's plan to trespass into the forbidden area of Dragon Tiger Mountain, but he also acted as a spy, lurking around.

Of course, with his own strength, he couldn't confront the entire team of the Pantheon.

Upon returning to the inn, as Dustin pushed open the room door, he noticed there was another person inside.

"You finally came?" Dustin slightly stunned, recognized the woman's identity after a brief glance.

Compared to before, Gabrielle had changed her appearance again. If not for his keen insight, he might not have noticed.

"Oh? You recognized me so quickly? I was planning to tease you a bit," Gabrielle smiled slightly and poured two cups of tea.

"Appearance can change, but the aura you carry cannot, unless it can be concealed, otherwise you can't hide from my eyes."

Dustin sat down naturally, took the teacup and sipped lightly, "How's it going? Is everything busy? Is the progress smooth?"

"Although it was a bit troublesome, everything has been sorted out, the timing is just right, we won't miss the martial arts competition." Gabrielle smiled.

"Oh, by the way, what's the situation with the assassin I sent you? Is the mutation ability 'innate' or 'artificially' made through potions?" Dustin asked curiously.

The ability of Steelclaw's mutation is too terrifying, directly breaking through three realms from a martial arts grandmaster to reach the level of a Supreme grandmaster.

Even though he was well-travelled, he had never encountered such a freakish thing.

"It's still under research, I'm not too sure about the specific reasons, but rest assured, as soon as there is any news, I will notify you immediately." Gabrielle assured.

Regarding the battle that night, she had received a detailed report and immediately convened an expert team for in-depth research.

Just imagine, if every soldier on the battlefield could be beastified through potions, it would be a completely one-sided slaughter.

"This person is of great value, you need to keep an eye on him, it would be a great loss if he is rescued." Dustin reminded.

Dustin changed the subject and said, "This morning, I saw people from the Pantheon, they are planning to break into the forbidden area of Dragon Tiger Mountain to search for treasures."

"The Pantheon?"

Gabrielle raised an eyebrow, "These guys have never had good intentions, I anticipated that they would cause trouble at the martial arts competition, but I didn't expect their target to be the rare treasures in the forbidden area."

"The news of the rare treasures being unearthed has already spread secretly, it's normal for the Pantheon to take action, although I'm not sure when they will act, but I estimate it will be in the next few days, how do you plan to deal with it?" Dustin said.

Because it's the busiest time on Dragon Tiger Mountain and the easiest time to take advantage.

"Let's wait and see."

Gabrielle said seriously, "The people from the Pantheon are lurking everywhere, if we try to clear them out one by one, it's easy to alert them, so we need to wait for the right moment. I will prepare in advance for this matter, for the next few days, I need you to keep an eye on the people from the Pantheon for me. Once the time is right, we will capture them all at once!"

The extraordinary treasure in the forbidden land of Dragon Tiger Mountain is likely to be the source of Dragon's Energy Spirals.

This kind of matter related to the country's fortune must not fall into the hands of the Pantheon, otherwise, who knows what trouble might arise.

Previously, he was alone and weak, but now with Gabrielle joining him, dealing with the Pantheon gives him more confidence.

After all, Gabrielle represents the royal family of the Dragonmarsh and has the authority to call on various forces for assistance.

"Besides the Pantheon, you also need to do your best in this martial arts competition. Dragon Tiger Mountain will not do meaningless things, the top three in the competition will receive special treatment and rich rewards," Gabrielle reminded.

"I have already registered, I will definitely take the competition seriously, you can rest assured about that," Dustin smiled.

To be honest, he is looking forward to encountering some formidable opponents on the stage.

"Oh, by the way, apart from all this, there is another very important matter that I need your help with," Gabrielle suddenly changed the subject.

"I have a good friend who came specifically to participate in the martial arts competition, but she suddenly fell ill yesterday with a strange disease. Several famous doctors couldn't cure her, so now I can only turn to you for help," Gabrielle said.

She was well aware that Dustin's medical skills were extraordinary, unless it was someone at death's door, he could handle most difficult and complicated illnesses.

Gabrielle, as a princess of the Dragonmarsh, would not be friends with just anyone.

"Have you heard of Darkbane Moore, the head of the World Society? This friend of mine is Lara, Darkbane's daughter!" Gabrielle replied truthfully.

"I don't know her, but I have heard of her. As the fifth-ranked beauty on the Beauty Index, Lara is highly respected in the martial arts world," Dustin said.

On one hand, it's because of Lara's identity, and on the other hand, it's because she is indeed very beautiful.

Even the most outstanding genius of the World Society, Vincent Chambers, has fallen for Lara, which is enough to prove her immense charm.

Gabrielle smiled ambiguously, "Of course, if you're interested, I can play matchmaker and bring you two together."

"No!" Dustin immediately refused, "I appreciate your kind intention, but please don't play the matchmaker. I already have enough troubles on my plate and I don't want to invite even bigger ones."

Lara is not only a beauty on the Beauty Index but also the daughter of Darkbane Moore, the head of the World Society, with countless suitors pursuing her.

Ordinary men would try to get close to a beautiful woman, but with Dustin, it was the complete opposite.

"As a healer, I can treat and save lives, but anything else is off the table," Dustin said seriously.

Gabrielle shrugged, "As long as you can cure Lara, the World Society will owe you a favor. If you ever need their help in the future, they will definitely assist you."

"Let's go, let's first check on the patient's condition," Dustin said without much elaboration.

He agreed to help out of respect for Gabrielle, not for any favors from the World Society. Otherwise, it wouldn't be so easy to ask for his assistance.

Half an hour later.

The villa was not far from Dragon Tiger Mountain, nestled against green mountains and facing the lake, offering stunning views and a beautiful environment, a very nice place to stay.

Surrounded by walls, the villa was heavily guarded, making it difficult for ordinary people to approach.

As Dustin and Gabrielle got out of the car and approached the villa's entrance, they were stopped by several bodyguards.

The bodyguards were on high alert, hands already on their weapons. If Dustin and Gabrielle made any rash moves, they would not hesitate to act.

"Don't be nervous, we're here to treat Lara," Gabrielle politely smiled and then took out a golden token.

It was a gift from Lara, allowing her unrestricted access to various places in the World Society.

"Oh, it's the Miss's distinguished guest. We were rude just now, please come in."

Seeing the token, the bodyguards immediately bowed, opened the gate, and ushered them inside.

The token in Gabrielle's hand was the highest-level guest token of the World Society, only held by those of extremely prestigious status or those who have made significant contributions to the organization.

After entering the gate and walking through the garden, as Gabrielle and Dustin approached the villa, a middle-aged woman came running out in a fluster.

"Miss Whitlock, you've finally arrived! My young lady's condition is very bad right now, please come and have a look!"

Seeing Gabrielle, the middle-aged woman seemed to have found a savior and without hesitation, she pulled them inside.
Thanks Mr. Junlee

Hades was not a major god. The other 4 were. Hades was a royal god. I believe he was the god king that was killed. Here is the conversation from Athena after Hades was killed.

"“Lord Hades died?” Athena and the rest of the major gods were horrified by the sight before them. Their original plan had been to let the four of them hold the West Lucozian army back while Lord Hades delivered the fatal blow to Rufus.

They had predicted every possibility that could happen during the a*sa*sination, rehearsed a million times, and had a success rate of over 99%. But in all of their predictions, they had never expected Nestor to arrive so soon, and that even Lord Hades was no match for him. As much as they were unwilling to accept defeat, they had no means of denying it. They were utterly and completely defeated!"
Now, I completely understand if we traced back to greek methodology, Athena, Apollo, Ares, and Heracles are younger gods in greek methodology, only Hades among the four is an older gods, so he is a god king in this novel, afterall if Zeus dies, Hades is next in line to be king of the Olympian gods

Lu chen is dustin
Li qingcheng is gabrielle

This was yesterday update
Who is this new villager? are you tired of living? I went into seclusion to cultivate my level and support my master Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000') more. And you want to turn his thread upside down. Do you want to suffer heavenly tribulations. Someone should enlighten this petty soul who an immortal is!!

Who is this new villager? are you tired of living? I went into seclusion to cultivate my level and support my master Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000') more. And you want to turn his thread upside down. Do you want to suffer heavenly tribulations. Someone should enlighten this petty soul who an immortal is!!
I can't understand, why so many people are obsessed with a simple story. This guy really changed as a character. Lunatic people's . Guys its just a novel which is very superficial and imaginary.
What kind of idiot are u. I don't understand

I can't understand, why so many people are obsessed with a simple story. This guy really changed as a character. Lunatic people's . Guys its just a novel which is very superficial and imaginary.
Gily please discipline this dude, he needs a lesson

And I don't understand why you are also reading the novels, since you know its superficial and imaginary and you are much matured than the rest of us. You should have stopped reading the story at the beginning. I guess we are all lunatic.

Last edited:
In this forum, we don't just read these novels, sometimes we try to imitate them to make it more interesting. So when we see a low ranking individual on this platform misbehaving we correct the person and all of this happens as a joke. Not a serious thing. There are people older than me in this forum. But according to the forum ranks I'm their superior. So we imitate what's happens in this novel as much as possible just to make everything interesting. But you are slow to catching up with the cruise.

"The Pantheon?"

"Let's wait and see."

Half an hour later.

These last couple of chapters - with Dustin being called upon to use his medical/healing skills again, and a bit of possible romancing looming (a beauty ranked in the beauty index no less) are reminiscent of the old story and the old adventures.
More of this please 🙏🏼
#natashawho?

You are reading this novel and you called the rest reading the same novel as you lunatics, are you making sense at all. Everything I had said to you, are they not imitations of the novel. Even new people on this forum are already catching up. To be honest I'm tryna keep my cool with you or I will also say awful things and I will leave the forum. Yeah, my temper can be like that. Just letting you know people have said awful things before on this group to me, directly to me, but I didn't reply them, I also have a sharp tongue but i don't want things to escalate so I just laugh it off with an emoji. If you want come at me, fine! But referring to everyone as lunatics, that's totally out of it.

Last edited:
arjun bottle line is this... this thread and it's translation work of Understated Dominance belongs to Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000'). As a visitor of this thread you are welcomed to discuss about the story and share your thoughts. But the one thing you should not do is paste your translation into this thread. If you want to offer your version of translation, then you need to start your own thread.

We all enjoy the story and some like roleplay here... It fun to blur the lines and to be involved in a community.

And insulting people not cool.

Peace!

Chapter 2335 -"Healer's Haven: Dustin Rhys' Villa Venture"

Under the leadership of a middle-aged woman, Gabrielle and the two quickly entered the villa.

At this moment, inside the bedroom of the villa.

A stunningly beautiful and noble-looking woman lay unconscious on the bed.

The woman was in her early twenties, with skin like jade, hands like soft grass, and eyes that were incredibly captivating.

Even though her face was somewhat pale, it couldn't hide her unparalleled charm, but instead made people feel even more pity for her.

The woman was none other than Lara, ranked fifth on the Beauty Index.

The top ten beauties on the Beauty Index each have their own unique qualities.

Lara's beauty is like the ethereal grace of the pristine snow lotus blooming amidst the rugged grandeur of the Tian Shan peaks, captivating even without makeup.

In addition to the unconscious Lara, there were also a man and a woman in the room.

The man was around thirty years old, wearing a suit, with a tall and handsome figure, and exceptionally sharp eyes.

The girl, seventeen or eighteen years old, bore some resemblance to Lara, and was very beautiful, but compared to Lara, she looked a bit inexperienced.

She was Lara's younger sister, Liana.

"Brother Cedrick, my sister's pulse is getting weaker and weaker. When will the divine doctor you summoned arrive? It might be too late if they come any later!"

Looking at Lara, who was as fragile as a thread, Liana was full of anxiety.

This time, the two sisters sneaked out without their father's knowledge, planning to participate in the martial arts competition and see the various geniuses.

Unexpectedly, just a few days ago, her sister suddenly fell ill, fell into a coma, and her condition worsened, as if a candle on the verge of burning out.

During this time, she had invited several famous doctors from the martial arts world, but after much fuss, it was all in vain.

Her sister remained unconscious, and her condition worsened, leaving her at a loss.

If anything happened to her sister, how could she explain it to her father?

"Master Wang, the divine doctor, is on his way and I believe he will arrive soon," Cedrick frowned, looking very serious.

He was the chief disciple of Darkbane, not as talented as Vincent Chambers, but still held high status in the martial arts world.

Moreover, he had long admired Lara, and now seeing her critically ill, naturally felt extremely worried.

"Miss Second! He's here, the divine doctor has arrived!"

At this moment, middle-aged woman Mila, with Dustin and Gabrielle, hurriedly entered the room.

"The divine doctor has arrived?"

Liana's face lit up, looking around, "Where is he? Where is the divine doctor?"

"Here, this is the divine doctor," Mila gestured towards Dustin.

"Ah?"

Liana was slightly stunned, looking him up and down, somewhat doubtful, "Mila, are you sure you haven't mistaken him for someone else?"

Chapter 2336 - "A Test of Trust: Cedrick's Challenge"

In the world of renowned healers as she knew it, they either exuded an otherworldly aura or carried themselves with an air of grandeur.

Yet, the young man before her, Dustin, appeared quite ordinary and far from the typical image of a master healer.

"This is the healer Miss Whitlock invited," Mila hurriedly explained.

"Sheryl Whitlock?" Liana's gaze shifted to Gabrielle, pondered briefly, then promptly recognised the alias.

"Long time no see, Liana," Gabrielle smiled faintly.

Sheryl Whitlock was her pseudonym, a face she used when she first met Lara.

"Let's skip the pleasantries. I have only one question for you - is this person you've brought here capable?" Liana asked solemnly.

She didn't hold much fondness for Gabrielle, always sensing ulterior motives in her actions. However, given her sister's close relationship with Gabrielle, Liana chose to turn a blind eye.

"Of course, no problem at all," Gabrielle replied earnestly. "This Dr. Rhys is a miracle worker, with the ability to bring the dead back to life. I believe he can cure Lara."

Upon hearing this, Dustin glanced at Gabrielle.

Being praised in such a manner made him feel somewhat uncomfortable.

"Bringing the dead back to life? Hmph! Is it really that miraculous?" Cedrick, standing nearby, looked extremely doubtful.

How could a young man in his twenties possess such profound medical skills? Even if he were a genuine master healer, claiming to bring the dead back to life was a bold statement. These two individuals before him daringly made such claims, naturally raising suspicions.

"Why not give it a try and see for yourself?" Gabrielle didn't elaborate further.

Actions speak louder than words.

"Hmph! Lara is a precious gem. Are you willing to experiment on her casually? If anything goes wrong, can you bear the responsibility?" Cedrick's voice turned cold.

"I am Lara's friend; naturally, I wouldn't harm her," Gabrielle stated seriously.

"Lara has many friends; who's to say what your true identity is? As Lara's senior brother, I have the right to ensure her safety!" Cedrick interposed.

In his view, Gabrielle and the other person were clearly opportunists.

Knowing Lara was ill, they came to try their luck. If the treatment failed, there was little to lose; if successful, they could easily seize the opportunity to rise to prominence.

"Lara's condition is critical now. If not treated promptly, her life may be in danger. If you truly care for Lara, do not obstruct us here!" Gabrielle frowned slightly.

"I have already engaged a master healer. Lara's illness is none of your concern. I request you to leave immediately!" Cedrick's face remained cold as he issued the order for them to depart.

First of all, arjun, you are welcome to participate here. The only issue I noticed is that you posted your translations in the thread without saying Hi or Hello, as if you own it. If you had familiarized yourself first and engaged in some discussions with our readers, you would have realized that some of them are simply quoting famous lines or dialogues from the story's characters. If you are offended by these words used by my readers, it indicates that you are not familiar with this thread. I take offense at you calling my readers idiots when, in fact, you are displaying your own ignorance about how we operate here. Based on that alone, I have the authority to ban you from this forum, but I won't rush into any decisions since I believe you are new here. I have never seen you like, react to, or comment on this thread before. If you want to do translations and believe you can do better than what we have here in Kijiji, feel free to start a new thread. We need translators in this community. If you don't know how to start one, I can help you with that. However, if my readers have something to say to you, I expect you to listen. I value my readers, and they value me. Therefore, I feel offended when you offend my readers. Consider this as advice and a warning. Thank you.

Thanks a lot Immortal. So, it looks like once again the original author has returned and took over from his subordinates. May be he went for his honeymoon or went to harem just like John White. Whatever it is, the good thing is that he is back. Now very happy to see the old characters and also the usual underestimating of Dustin's capabilities. Just hoping that this episode becomes something similar to what used to happen between Dhalia, Natasha and Dustin as it has all the elements similar to that, especially the love triangle, the love, the desire, the jealousy and so forth. I really miss all those good old characters and can't wait for them to come back to the story.

Thanks a lot Immortal. So, it looks like once again the original author has returned and took over from his subordinates. May be he went for his honeymoon or went to harem just like John White. Whatever it is, the good thing is that he is back. Now very happy to see the old characters and also the usual underestimating of Dustin's capabilities. Just hoping that this episode becomes something similar to what used to happen between Dhalia, Natasha and Dustin as it has all the elements similar to that, especially the love triangle, the love, the desire, the jealousy and so forth. I really miss all those good old characters and can't wait for them to come back to the story.
I haven't made my conclusions on that yet, infact it might still be a new author. First of all Natasha is ranked second below Gabrielle, that's why Dustin didn't give in to the emperor's request to marry Gabrielle, His fiancée is no less from Gabrielle and no one has seen Gabrielle's face. So why should Dustin be tripping for Lara who is three ranks lower than Natasha. Throughout the convo between Dustin and Gabrielle when Gabrielle was praising the beauty of Lara. We couldn't even hear a whisper of Natasha's name and Gabrielle also knows about Dustin and Natasha relationship and Also knows Natasha is ranked second after her. But Natasha didn't come into Dustin's thought as a sign that he misses. She was completely missing from their conversation as such conversation was supposed to remind of his fiancée naturally, so I think another person might be writing the novel

I haven't made my conclusions on that yet, infact it might still be a new author. First of all Natasha is ranked second below Gabrielle, that's why Dustin didn't give in to the emperor's request to marry Gabrielle, His fiancée is no less from Gabrielle and no one has seen Gabrielle's face. So why should Dustin be tripping for Lara who is three ranks lower than Natasha. Throughout the convo between Dustin and Gabrielle when Gabrielle was praising the beauty of Lara. We couldn't even hear a whisper of Natasha's name and Gabrielle also knows about Dustin and Natasha relationship and Also knows Natasha is ranked second after her. But Natasha didn't come into Dustin's thought as a sign that he misses. She was completely missing from their conversation as such conversation was supposed to remind of his fiancée naturally, so I think another person might be writing the novel
At least car and suit & tie have come back into the story.. rather than walking in a jungle wearing flying robes without wind 😅. I hope very soon phone will also reappear so that Dustin can receive phone calls from Natasha or check her FB posts.

At least car and suit & tie have come back into the story.. rather than walking in a jungle wearing flying robes without wind 😅. I hope very soon phone will also reappear so that Dustin can receive phone calls from Natasha or check her FB posts
😂 How did you know she has an FB handle Do you have her FB username? Have you been doing things behind Julia_Natasha back

😂 How did you know she has an FB handle Do you have her FB username? Have you been doing things behind Julia_Natasha back
😂😂😂

I tried to search for her in FB but to no avail.. :cry: I think she's using different username from her real name?

By the way where is Julia_Natasha? I miss her a lot and I have to admit that I do load of things behind her but none of them will change the fact that I like her so much.. I hope she will come back to this village and talk to us..

😂😂😂

I tried to search for her in FB but to no avail.. :cry: I think she's using different username from her real name?

By the way where is Julia_Natasha? I miss her a lot and I have to admit that I do load of things behind her but none of them will change the fact that I like her so much.. I hope she will come back to this village and talk to us..
Could Julia_Natasha also be dual cultivating with someone else. She has left you in this village to cultivate with someone else 😂. Probably when she has drained the person of his qi energy will she come back. And also Gily pls upgrade King of Dragonmarsh cultivation level. Probably she has her eyes on stronger cultivators. It's natural for women.

😂😂😂

Have you tried Iron Lady? That used to be her nickname in the business world. During those chapters we dearly miss now. 😩

😂😂😂

By the way where is Julia_Natasha? I miss her a lot and I have to admit that I do load of things behind her but none of them will change the fact that I like her so much.. I hope she will come back to this village and talk to us
Your use of the word "load" sounds weird. What do you mean 😏, so you dump your load of things somewhere else too 😂

Noo u r wrong Natasha is third and scarlet is second with dahalia being forth then it's Lara first obviously Gabriel.