An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
Could Julia_Natasha also be dual cultivating with someone else. She has left you in this village to cultivate with someone else 😂. Probably when she has drained the person of his qi energy will she come back. And also Gily pls upgrade King of Dragonmarsh cultivation level. Probably she has her eyes on stronger cultivators. It's natural for women.
It's a good thing if she does something behind me.. that will only mean we both will not have any kind of commitment if 'something' to really happen between us. I like such extra marxxxl affair 😂

wasnt dahlia 10th?
No.... U guys have either forgotten or the author has jumbled it up now ... But that's how it's described in the beginning when dustin comes to stonia/oakwale or whatever that city is nowadays 🫡😂 right when beauty index was introduced for the first time !! So pretty sure dahalia is a close 2nd to Natasha ... That's is number 4 with Natasha on number 3

1 Gabrielle
2 Scarlet
3 Natasha
4 Dahalia
5 Lara
I wonder did Dustin ever banged Dahalia or not ? How did he marry Dahalia btw. That time he was poor and he was a live in son in law. Considering Dahalia’s mother’s nature… it should have been impossible for Dustin to marry Dahalia.
How did a poor nobody get Dragonmarsh’s 4th ranking beauty as his wife ???

Last edited:
Chapter 2337 - Five Minutes of Fate

"Leave?"

Gabrielle squinted slightly, "We came to save Lara, but you want us to leave. What's going on? Don't you want Lara to wake up?"

"Nonsense!"

Cedrick frowned, "I am Lara's senior brother, of course, I want her to be safe."

"Then why are you stopping us from treating her?" Gabrielle countered.

"Because I don't trust you!" Cedrick said firmly, "Who knows what you have in mind? What if the treatment worsens Lara's condition?"

"If I'm not confident, I won't act easily," Dustin interjected unexpectedly.

"Did you hear that? Anyway, let us at least see the condition first, right?" Gabrielle said.

"No need! The divine doctor I hired is on the way, you don't need to intervene!" Cedrick refused again.

"Liana, what do you say?" Instead of arguing further with Cedrick, Gabrielle turned to Liana.

As Lara's younger sister, Liana had absolute authority in this situation.

As long as Liana agreed, Gabrielle would not hesitate to act, regardless of Cedrick's objections.

"Brother Cedrick, how about... let Dr. Rhys try first?"

Liana hesitated for a moment but ultimately chose to trust Gabrielle.

Mainly because the divine doctor Cedrick had invited had not arrived yet, and now her sister's condition was getting worse. If they delayed any longer, she didn't know what consequences it might bring.

Now, she could only hope for a miracle with a trial-and-error mentality.

"Liana, you are so naive!"

Cedrick looked frustrated, "The world is dangerous, and people's hearts are hard to predict. What if they intend harm to your sister? We can't take that risk!"

"But my sister is critically ill now. If something happens due to further delay, who will take responsibility?" Liana questioned.

"Well..." Cedrick was momentarily speechless.

"How about this, let's wait for another five minutes. If your divine doctor hasn't arrived by then, let Dr. Rhys treat your sister, what do you think?" Liana suggested.

Five minutes was her way of giving Cedrick an out.

If the divine doctor arrived within five minutes, that would be ideal.

If not, she would have to settle for Dr. Rhys.

"Alright! Let's wait for five minutes!"

Cedrick glanced at his watch and eventually nodded.

With the situation at this point, he couldn't continue to object, or it might lead to misunderstandings.

As the five minutes passed quickly, and with no sign of the divine doctor he had invited, Cedrick couldn't help but feel anxious.

Chapter 2338 - The Ticking Timebomb

"Wang Shenyi, what's going on? Why hasn't he arrived yet?" Cedrick frowned, peeking in and out at the door.

"Master Cedrick, the time has passed. Since the person you invited hasn't arrived, let Dr. Rhys take care of it."

Before Cedrick could respond, Gabrielle gave a signal to Dustin.

Dustin quickly understood, walked to the bedside, and began to diagnose and treat Lara.

Although Cedrick's expression was a bit unpleasant, he ultimately remained silent.

"Hmm?"

After carefully examining Lara's condition, Dustin couldn't help but furrow his brow slightly.

This reaction made Gabrielle a bit nervous.

"How is she? What strange illness does Lara have?" Gabrielle asked tentatively.

"She is not sick, but has been poisoned," Dustin said solemnly.

"Poisoned?" Gabrielle was stunned, immediately looking at Liana and asking, "Liana, has your sister eaten anything unusual recently?"

"My sister and I have been playing around Dragon Tiger Mountain these days, eating and sleeping together, nothing out of the ordinary," Liana shook her head.

They ate the same food, so logically, if her sister was poisoned, she shouldn't have been spared.

"Poisoning is not just about food. Insect bites, strange incense, and even contact with certain people's bodies can also cause poisoning," Dustin added.

True experts in poisoning are no longer limited to food; their methods are diverse and hard to guard against.

"I don't understand what you're saying. I just want to know, can you cure my sister?" Liana was getting anxious.

"The poison in your sister is quite unique. I can cure it, but I need some time to make the antidote," Dustin replied.

"How long will it take?" Liana hurriedly asked.

"Two days," Dustin said.

"Two days?" Liana frowned, "Given my sister's current condition, she might not last that long."

"Don't worry, although I can't wake your sister up immediately, I can still keep her alive for now," Dustin assured.

With a gentle wave of his hand, a row of silver needles shot out from his sleeve, piercing various acupuncture points on Lara.

"I'm using the Nine Revolving Soul-Retrieving Needle. As long as the needles are not removed, your sister will be safe and sound within three days," Dustin explained.

"That's amazing?" Liana raised an eyebrow, "What if the needles are removed?"

"Within three hours, she will undoubtedly die!" Dustin's statement was shocking.

This new author is trying to make the story interesting. We miss the characters from before, hopefully we can go back soon

I know everyone hates Dahlia, but i still call dibs..

Could Julia_Natasha also be dual cultivating with someone else. She has left you in this village to cultivate with someone else 😂. Probably when she has drained the person of his qi energy will she come back. And also Gily pls upgrade King of Dragonmarsh cultivation level. Probably she has her eyes on stronger cultivators. It's natural for women.
Haha be careful that you are not demoted by one level. King of Dragonmarsh has a chicken core, 😀

1 Gabrielle
2 Scarlet
3 Natasha
4 Dahalia
5 Lara
I wonder did Dustin ever banged Dahalia or not ? How did he marry Dahalia btw. That time he was poor and he was a live in son in law. Considering Dahalia’s mother’s nature… it should have been impossible for Dustin to marry Dahalia.
How did a poor nobody get Dragonmarsh’s 4th ranking beauty as his wife ???
no so im guessing dahlia went up the list after being adopted by that guy i dont remember the name of, and pretty sure they didn't given how it works in these kinds of novels and Gregory's parting gift triggering dustin so much

Haha be careful that you are not demoted by one level. King of Dragonmarsh has a chicken core, 😀
Thank you immortal Gily. I've never thought my chicken core can recognized the chicken leg I ate yerterday & proven to have such an immense energy to level me up to 6th level tribulator. Soon I will no longer afraid of BBQ fire anymore 😂

Thank you immortal Gily. I've never thought my chicken core can recognized the chicken leg I ate yerterday & proven to have such an immense energy to level me up to 6th level tribulator. Soon I will no longer afraid of BBQ fire anymore 😂
Hahaha
Alonzo was just a snake, he accidentally came in contact with celestial energy and become a dragon. He now think he is true dragon lineage.

What kinda Immortal has rabit as a pet:)

Does anyone know why there is new author now ... What happened to the old one... !!!?? I am missing Natasha and Ruby already they were a great match to the story !!
It's just gossip in this village 😂. You can make the gossip better by telling us what happened to the old one 👌

Hahaha
Alonzo was just a snake, he accidentally came in contact with celestial energy and become a dragon. He now think he is true dragon lineage.

What kinda Immortal has rabit as a pet:)
I heard that she's not a simple rabbit. She's actually mythical and Alonzo03 makes her his mount 😅

Chapter 2339 SOMETHING UNUSUAL

"What?!" Liana's eyelids jumped at Dustin's words.

Pulling out the needle would result in death within three hours. Wasn't that essentially a death sentence?

"Hmph! I don't care what kind of needle you have. If you can't cure Lara, don't blame me for not being polite to you!" Cedrick said coldly.

"If you can't help, then please shut up. Your constant chatter is really annoying." Dustin glanced at Cedrick, not holding back in his retort.

"You—!" Cedrick gritted his teeth but ultimately held back from erupting.

If Dustin managed to cure Lara, then naturally, he wouldn't have anything to say. But if he failed, he would definitely give the other party a profound lesson.

"Dr. Rhys, what should we do now?" Liana changed the topic.

"Take good care of your sister, and don't let anyone touch her. I'll go back now to make the antidote." After Dustin finished speaking, he signaled to Gabrielle before leaving the room.

"Sister Liana, remember what Dr. Rhys said."

After reminding her, Gabrielle also followed suit and walked out.

Once they were outside the villa and confirmed there was no one else around, Gabrielle finally couldn't help but speak up, "What's going on exactly? Is there something unusual about Lara's illness?"

Previously, in the room, Dustin had clearly hidden something.

"There is indeed something unusual."

Dustin nodded solemnly, "Actually, Lara isn't poisoned but cursed."

"Cursed?" Gabrielle raised an eyebrow.

"I just carefully examined it. There's a mass of evil energy in Lara's body. This evil energy is very powerful, has self-defense consciousness, and is difficult to remove. It's a powerful curse that consumes life force. At this rate, within three days, Lara will be drained of her vitality!" Dustin's tone was grave.

He had just used his True Qi to struggle against the evil energy in Lara's body, but both sides were evenly matched, and neither could overcome the other.

If he forcefully removed the evil energy, Lara would likely burst into pieces before he succeeded.

"Could it be someone from the Mystic Arts Order using such a powerful curse?" Gabrielle began to speculate.

As a former disciple of the Royal Divinity Observatory, she was quite knowledgeable about curses.

If it were an ordinary curse, she could handle it, but what was inside Lara's body was clearly extraordinary.

Apart from the high-level members of the Mystic Arts Order, she couldn't think of anyone else with such capabilities?

"Does Lara have any grudges with people from the Mystic Arts Order?" Dustin asked in return.

"I haven't heard of any." Gabrielle shook her head. "But people from the Mystic Arts Order are capricious and often do outrageous things, so it wouldn't be surprising if they did something like this without a deep-seated grudge."

"Although the Mystic Arts Order is not a righteous sect, they still have principles. Without a deep-seated enmity, they wouldn't resort to such poisonous methods." Dustin said.

Chapter 2340 STIRRING UP CHAOS

To perform such powerful witchcraft on Lara's body, for the practitioner, not only did it require a lot of effort and energy, but it also caused considerable damage.

No wizard would harm others without reason.

This situation could only have two possible causes: either it was driven by self-interest, or it was due to irreconcilable hatred.

"If it's not the Mystic Arts Order, then who could it be?" Gabrielle pondered.

"Compared to the Mystic Arts Order, I'm more inclined to suspect the Pantheon," Dustin said with narrowed eyes. "Since the start of the martial arts competition, the Pantheon has caused trouble more than once, stifling the geniuses of various sects. It's their usual method."

"Although Lara's talent in martial arts is not outstanding, why would the Pantheon spend so much effort to target her?" Gabrielle was curious.

"For the Pantheon, Lara may not be a threat, but her identity is special. Think about it, if Lara suddenly dies, how will the head of the Moore family, Darkbane, react?" Dustin asked.

"Naturally, he'll be furious," Gabrielle blurted out.

Darkbane only had two daughters, and the eldest, Lara, was considered a treasure.

If Lara were to die, Darkbane would probably go mad.

"What if Lara's death is blamed on the Mystic Arts Order?" Dustin asked again.

"In that case, the two major sects will inevitably fight to the death!"

After a moment of hesitation, Gabrielle immediately understood. "I see! This is the Pantheon sowing discord! If Lara dies from witchcraft, the world will inevitably suspect the Mystic Arts Order. If they fabricate some false evidence, then Darkbane, driven by anger, might choose to start a direct war. By then, the entire martial arts world will be plunged into chaos!"

Once the world and the Mystic Arts Order engage in a large-scale battle, it will inevitably lead to instability in the political situation. And this is exactly what the Pantheon hopes to see.

"Stirring up chaos in the martial arts world, and then stirring up chaos in the court, this is the Pantheon' ultimate goal!" Dustin's eyes flashed with cold light. "These ambitious bastards deserve to be torn apart!"

"If it's the Pantheon behind all this, then I must go and warn the world to not be fooled." Gabrielle looked serious.

"Wait."

Dustin raised his hand to stop Gabrielle's movement and continued, "These are all our speculations, without any evidence. It's not easy to gain trust from others. Besides, how can you be sure that there are no spies from the Pantheon among the World Society? If we expose this now, it will only startle the snake."

"What do you mean?" Gabrielle was curious.

"Since the Pantheon wants to harm people, why don't we turn the tables and eliminate their wings in one fell swoop!" Dustin clenched his fist tightly, his eyes full of killing intent.

Pulling out the needle would result in death within three hours. Wasn't that essentially a death sentence?

"Hmph! I don't care what kind of needle you have. If you can't cure Lara, don't blame me for not being polite to you!" Cedrick said coldly.

"If you can't help, then please shut up. Your constant chatter is really annoying." Dustin glanced at Cedrick, not holding back in his retort.

If Dustin managed to cure Lara, then naturally, he wouldn't have anything to say. But if he failed, he would definitely give the other party a profound lesson.

"Take good care of your sister, and don't let anyone touch her. I'll go back now to make the antidote." After Dustin finished speaking, he signaled to Gabrielle before leaving the room.

Once they were outside the villa and confirmed there was no one else around, Gabrielle finally couldn't help but speak up, "What's going on exactly? Is there something unusual about Lara's illness?"

"I just carefully examined it. There's a mass of evil energy in Lara's body. This evil energy is very powerful, has self-defense consciousness, and is difficult to remove. It's a powerful curse that consumes life force. At this rate, within three days, Lara will be drained of her vitality!" Dustin's tone was grave.

He had just used his True Qi to struggle against the evil energy in Lara's body, but both sides were evenly matched, and neither could overcome the other.

If he forcefully removed the evil energy, Lara would likely burst into pieces before he succeeded.

"Could it be someone from the Mystic Arts Order using such a powerful curse?" Gabrielle began to speculate.

As a former disciple of the Royal Divinity Observatory, she was quite knowledgeable about curses.

If it were an ordinary curse, she could handle it, but what was inside Lara's body was clearly extraordinary.

Apart from the high-level members of the Mystic Arts Order, she couldn't think of anyone else with such capabilities?

"Does Lara have any grudges with people from the Mystic Arts Order?" Dustin asked in return.

"I haven't heard of any." Gabrielle shook her head. "But people from the Mystic Arts Order are capricious and often do outrageous things, so it wouldn't be surprising if they did something like this without a deep-seated grudge."

"Although the Mystic Arts Order is not a righteous sect, they still have principles. Without a deep-seated enmity, they wouldn't resort to such poisonous methods." Dustin said.

To perform such powerful witchcraft on Lara's body, for the practitioner, not only did it require a lot of effort and energy, but it also caused considerable damage.

This situation could only have two possible causes: either it was driven by self-interest, or it was due to irreconcilable hatred.

"Compared to the Mystic Arts Order, I'm more inclined to suspect the Pantheon," Dustin said with narrowed eyes. "Since the start of the martial arts competition, the Pantheon has caused trouble more than once, stifling the geniuses of various sects. It's their usual method."

"Although Lara's talent in martial arts is not outstanding, why would the Pantheon spend so much effort to target her?" Gabrielle was curious.

"For the Pantheon, Lara may not be a threat, but her identity is special. Think about it, if Lara suddenly dies, how will the head of the Moore family, Darkbane, react?" Dustin asked.

Darkbane only had two daughters, and the eldest, Lara, was considered a treasure.

After a moment of hesitation, Gabrielle immediately understood. "I see! This is the Pantheon sowing discord! If Lara dies from witchcraft, the world will inevitably suspect the Mystic Arts Order. If they fabricate some false evidence, then Darkbane, driven by anger, might choose to start a direct war. By then, the entire martial arts world will be plunged into chaos!"

Once the world and the Mystic Arts Order engage in a large-scale battle, it will inevitably lead to instability in the political situation. And this is exactly what the Pantheon hopes to see.

"Stirring up chaos in the martial arts world, and then stirring up chaos in the court, this is the Pantheon' ultimate goal!" Dustin's eyes flashed with cold light. "These ambitious bastards deserve to be torn apart!"

"If it's the Pantheon behind all this, then I must go and warn the world to not be fooled." Gabrielle looked serious.

"Wait."

Dustin raised his hand to stop Gabrielle's movement and continued, "These are all our speculations, without any evidence. It's not easy to gain trust from others. Besides, how can you be sure that there are no spies from the Pantheon among the World Society? If we expose this now, it will only startle the snake."

"Since the Pantheon wants to harm people, why don't we turn the tables and eliminate their wings in one fell swoop!" Dustin clenched his fist tightly, his eyes full of killing intent.
Hmm… the plot thickens…

CHAPTER 2341 - WHITE-HAIRED WISDOM

"How do you plan to proceed?" Gabrielle raised her eyebrows elegantly.

"First, we need to find a way to remove the witchcraft from Lara's body, then we'll use Lara as bait to lure out the mastermind behind the scenes," Dustin explained concisely.

Once the true culprit is exposed, there will be no need for them to intervene, as people from all over the world will take care of it.

After all, with his daughter being harmed in secret, Darkbane will surely not let it go easily.

"What do you need me to do?" Gabrielle inquired.

"Find me some medicinal herbs as quickly as possible. I plan to use poison to drive out the evil energy from Lara's body," Dustin stated, quickly jotting down a prescription and handing it to Gabrielle.

After a brief glance, Gabrielle nodded, "No problem, I'll have them ready for you within three hours."

With the power of the Dragonmarsh's royal family, finding some precious medicinal herbs was not a difficult task.

After Dustin and Gabrielle left the lakeside villa, they both busied themselves with their respective tasks.

However, not long after they left, an elderly man dressed in Tang Dynasty attire, with white hair and beard, accompanied by two disciples, entered the villa.

"Doctor Wang, you've finally arrived! Please come in!" Cedrick welcomed the white-haired old man at the door with great joy.

"Master Cedrick, I apologize for being late due to some unexpected matters on the way, thank you for waiting," Master Wang, the white-haired old man, explained the reason for his delay.

"No worries at all, just glad you're here," Cedrick maintained his polite attitude.

Master Wang was a renowned physician in the martial arts world, known for his close ties with the World Society.

Many prominent figures with complex medical conditions had been cured by Master Wang, earning him the nickname "Godlike Doctor."

Facing such a highly skilled doctor, it was only natural for Cedrick to show respect.

"Master Cedrick, how is the patient's condition now?" Master Wang inquired.

"The situation is not looking good. Lara has been unconscious and her vitality is fading. Many doctors have been unable to improve her condition," Cedrick seemed to recall something and suddenly changed the subject, "Oh, by the way! A young doctor just came and used some kind of nine needles on Lara, randomly poking her body before leaving. I'm not sure if it had any effect."

"Nonsense!" Master Wang frowned, "The patient is in critical condition, how could you allow an unknown doctor to treat her recklessly? Who will be responsible if something goes wrong? Quickly, take me to see!"

"This way, please."

Without hesitation, Cedrick immediately led Master Wang and his two disciples into Lara's room.

CHAPTER 2342 INCOMPETENT IN MEDICAL SKILLS

"Brother Cedrick, who are these three?"

In the room, Liana looked at the three unfamiliar faces entering, feeling somewhat puzzled.

"Little Liana, this is the Master Wang I mentioned to you, and these two are the disciples of Master Wang," Cedrick made a simple introduction.

"So, you are Master Wang, I have heard of your great reputation," Liana greeted with a bow.

"No need for pleasantries, let's focus on the treatment," Master Wang went straight to the point.

"Master Wang, this is my sister. Someone just administered acupuncture to her. Can you check if it's reliable?" Liana stepped aside, offering a seat.

"Hmm?"

Master Wang approached and examined carefully, furrowing his brows slightly, "Where did you find this quack? How dare you let him treat without understanding the situation? What if something goes wrong?"

"A quack?"

Liana was taken aback, glanced at Cedrick, and quickly asked, "Master Wang, does that person's treatment method have issues?"

"Of course! And the issues are significant!" Master Wang said solemnly, "The patient is weak, pale, and clearly poisoned. In this situation, they should be nourished with herbal soup to strengthen their vitality, then use silver needles to gradually draw out the toxin through acupuncture points."

"But the person who administered the needles did the opposite. They not only skipped the herbal soup but also sealed the patient's acupuncture points with silver needles, preventing the toxins from being expelled. This isn't treatment; it's harming the patient!"

Cedrick and Liana's expressions changed upon hearing this.

If Dustin was just incompetent in medical skills, it would be one thing, but if he was intentionally harming people, it was a different story.

"Hmph! I knew that guy was suspicious. He's truly malicious!" Cedrick gritted his teeth, looking grim.

"Master Wang, are you sure these silver needles are causing harm instead of treating?" Liana asked again.

"I have been practicing medicine for many years, I wouldn't be mistaken."

Master Wang said seriously, "Either the person administering the needles is a quack who knows nothing, or they are doing it intentionally. Either way, these silver needles are of no help in treating the illness."

With that, Master Wang moved forward, preparing to remove the needles.

"Wait!"

Liana quickly raised her hand to stop him, "Master Wang, that person said these silver needles are keeping my sister alive. If they are removed, she might not survive beyond three hours!"

"Keeping her alive? What a joke!"

Master Wang snorted, "With toxins accumulating in the patient's body and the acupuncture points sealed with silver needles, is he trying to hasten her death? If we follow his method and remove the needles after three hours, the patient will undoubtedly die!"

Last edited:

"Wait."

What if Dustin should go and ask for help from Abigail. Do you think Abigail will grasp the situation?

Dustin himself is youngest elder of some medical society right ?
no not for her treatment as in to. clear things out, but that would just make her look guilty, like yeah i TOTALLY didnt poison your. daughter

Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000') Does this Dr. Wang appeared before ? I just feel a same script before, when Natasha's Grandfather got poisoned or someone else, I don't remember correctly, once a so called divine doctor involved with these type and after some time, then the senior or teacher of that so called divine doctor arrived and bowed to Dustin. Is this same type guy, or is this person from Stonia ?

Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000') Does this Dr. Wang appeared before ? I just feel a same script before, when Natasha's Grandfather got poisoned or someone else, I don't remember correctly, once a so called divine doctor involved with these type and after some time, then the senior or teacher of that so called divine doctor arrived and bowed to Dustin. Is this same type guy, or is this person from Stonia ?
Oh, yeah! You got a very good memory! Thats from stoneray valley or medicine valley? I am not sure what the doctor's name is...

Hey, I've done some research and it seems highly likely that you are correct about Dr. Wang being Dr. Linden Watkins, also known as the Medicine Valley King, who is greatly respecting Dustin. If this information is accurate, we will make the necessary corrections.

Hey, I've done some research and it seems highly likely that you are correct about Dr. Wang being Dr. Linden Watkins, also known as the Medicine Valley King, who is greatly respecting Dustin. If this information is accurate, we will make the necessary corrections.
If this wang is indeed dr linden watkins he should immediately recognized Dustin acupuncture method, he himself acknowledge Dustin superiority in medical field.

If this wang is indeed dr linden watkins he should immediately recognized Dustin acupuncture method, he himself acknowledge Dustin superiority in medical field.
I don't remember the doctors name, but maybe the plot will go this way around, but I've a strong belief that it won't be the same person as you said, maybe there'll be other way around (as same person), but the plot seems to be repeating, I feel so boring, but if I've enough time I'll consider re-reading from the first chapter. But its a heck of a job, seeing that huge chapters, really makes me sick.

I don't remember the doctors name, but maybe the plot will go this way around, but I've a strong belief that it won't be the same person as you said, maybe there'll be other way around (as same person), but the plot seems to be repeating, I feel so boring, but if I've enough time I'll consider re-reading from the first chapter. But its a heck of a job, seeing that huge chapters, really makes me sick.
i mean ive done that a couple of times now and it is fun but when you begin reaching the chapters where nelsons sister comes along it gets a bit annoying to read from there on