An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:
i mean ive done that a couple of times now and it is fun but when you begin reaching the chapters where nelsons sister comes along it gets a bit annoying to read from there on
Sorry, I didn't get the character you said "nelson", can you please tell me an incident, I could connect it, sometimes character names are different.

Sorry, I didn't get the character you said "nelson", can you please tell me an incident, I could connect it, sometimes character names are different.
Nelson is Dustin righthandman who in charge of Kirin gang . . . He was killed by another member of Kirin who betrayed Dustin. Nelson' sister is a member of a women cult which consist with a buch of whores . . .

Nelson is Dustin righthandman who in charge of Kirin gang . . . He was killed by another member of Kirin who betrayed Dustin. Nelson' sister is a member of a women cult which consist with a buch of whores . . .
Exactly...

The one that was machete to death or should I say slashed by sword to death... By a co-member of the kirin Gang then

Chapter 2343 - Needles and Nerves

"Goodness me! Facing certain death?!"

The words of Master Wang left Liana and the others visibly shaken.

They never imagined the situation would be this serious.

"That damned beast! How dare they plot against Lara? I'll have someone bring that person back immediately!"

Cedrick, unable to contain his anger, swiftly pulled out his phone to make a call.

Attempting to harm the daughter of the head of the World Society is simply courting disaster!

"Doctor Wang! What should we do now? Is there any hope left for my sister?"

Realizing the gravity of the situation, Liana couldn't help but panic.

She had initially sought help from Dustin out of desperation, as she had no better options left.

Now, hearing Master Wang's words, she couldn't help but feel a pang of regret.

One was an unknown individual, the other a renowned physician in the martial world.

Comparing the two, she naturally placed more trust in Master Wang.

"If it were anyone else, your sister would be beyond saving, but fortunately, I am here today. As long as your sister still breathes, I can bring her back from the brink of death!" Master Wang confidently declared.

"Then please, Doctor Wang, act swiftly to save her. Once the deed is done, we will surely show our gratitude!" Liana's face lit up with hope.

"Doctor Wang, we are counting on you!" Cedrick clasped his hands together.

"Don't worry, I know what needs to be done."

Master Wang stroked his beard, then approached and began removing the silver needles from Lara's body one by one.

As the needles were removed, Lara's body suddenly started convulsing.

A trickle of dark blood began to flow from her nostrils.

"Doctor Wang, what's happening? My sister seems to be reacting strangely."

The sudden turn of events made Liana instantly tense.

Just moments ago everything seemed fine, but now, after removing the needles, various abnormal symptoms appeared.

Even nosebleeds started to occur.

"Don't fret, it's just a minor issue."

Master Wang calmly reassured them, "The patient's meridians were just unblocked, causing a buildup of toxins. Removing the needles naturally triggers some unusual reactions. There's no need to worry, once the patient takes my medicine, she will be fine in no time."

"Little Liana, Doctor Wang's medical skills are renowned far and wide. With him here, you can rest assured." Cedrick comforted her from the side.

"That's a relief."

Upon hearing this, Liana couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

With Master Wang's reputation preceding him, and his assurance, she believed everything would be alright.

"Apprentice, bring me my elixir water." Master Wang called out.

"Yes!"

His apprentice on the left responded, carefully opening a medicine box and lifting a beautifully crafted jade bottle.

Chapter 2344 - Mystic Mix

The jade bottle, only the size of a fist, crystal clear with intricate patterns engraved on its surface, appeared exceptionally extraordinary.

"Bring the bowl!"

After receiving the jade bottle, Master Wang called out again.

The disciple on the right immediately understood, quickly picked up an empty bowl, and brought it to Master Wang's side.

Master Wang opened the jade bottle and slowly poured the milky white liquid inside into the bowl.

Stopping his hand when it was only one-third full, Master Wang asked, "Do you two know what's in this bowl?"

Master Wang held the bowl, showing off in front of Liana and Cedrick.

"This liquid is as white as snow, with a unique fragrance when smelled. It must not be ordinary, right?" Cedrick cooperated.

"Of course!" Master Wang said proudly, "To be honest, this is the elixir I carefully formulated. Drinking it not only heals injuries and detoxifies but also prolongs life!

Don't be fooled by the small bottle, its value is priceless!

It took me three years to refine this elixir, collecting over ten thousand precious herbs.

And through ancient methods, I simmered it for forty-nine days.

During this time, I had to watch over it the whole time, not even allowing the slightest mistake in the heat.

It was truly a labor of love, and only after much effort did I achieve today's results.

If it were anyone else, I would never bring out such a treasure, only the esteemed members of your organisation are worthy of my attention!"

"Thank you, Master Wang! Your great kindness, we of the organisation will never forget!" Cedrick immediately expressed respect with a bow.

"Master Wang, as long as you can cure my sister, our organisation will grant any request!" Liana also tactfully expressed her attitude.

As the daughter of Darkbane, she was not naive.

Master Wang said so much just to convey that the elixir was precious, and if the illness was cured, the organisation would have to offer more in return.

She didn't care about money; she just wanted her sister to be safe.

"Very well, with your words, I can rest assured."

Seeing that the two understood his hint, Master Wang smiled, stopped talking, and handed half of the bowl of elixir to Liana, "Miss Liana, feed your sister the medicine, once she drinks it, she will be out of danger in less than the time it takes to drink a cup of tea."

Liana nodded, carefully took the elixir, and fed it to Lara spoon by spoon.

Not long after drinking the elixir, Lara on the sickbed suddenly reacted.

Her body trembled as if struck by lightning.

The next moment, a mouthful of blood sprayed out, splattering Liana's face.

Chapter 2345 - Healing Hurdle

Liana was dumbfounded.

Feeling the warm blood on her face, she looked at Lara on the sickbed, her eyes filled with astonishment.

It wasn't just her, the sudden turn of events left Master Wang and Cedrick stunned.

No one expected that Lara's condition would worsen after drinking the divine water.

"Doctor Wang! What... what is going on?" Cedrick's eyes widened, showing signs of nervousness.

"Doctor Wang! You said my sister would be able to come back to life after drinking the divine water! Why is it not working now and she's even coughing up blood?!" Liana was instantly anxious.

"Don't panic, it's just a minor accident, let me carefully diagnose again."

After comforting words, Master Wang quickly approached and began to pulse Lara. Soon, his brows furrowed, "Strange, the patient's pulse is weak and feeble, showing signs of poisoning with insufficient energy and blood. Normally, drinking the divine water should quickly eliminate toxins, so why hasn't it worked?"

The divine water he made not only prolongs life but also detoxifies.

Typically, a sip should have saved Lara from danger.

However, the scene of her coughing up blood caught him off guard.

"Doctor Wang! How is my sister's condition? Can you cure her?!" Liana was full of anxiety and panic.

Her sister was fine, but after Doctor Wang removed the silver needle and administered medicine, her condition deteriorated.

This made her doubt Doctor Wang's medical skills.

"Of course, I can cure her!"

Taking a deep breath, Doctor Wang calmly said, "Although the divine water didn't work as expected, I have other methods to eliminate the toxins in the patient's body."

"Whatever method it is, just cure my sister first!" Liana urged.

"Don't worry, with Doctor Wang here, everything will be fine. Stay calm and don't disturb him while he treats her with needles." Cedrick comforted her.

Liana nodded, suppressing the emotional turmoil within her despite being anxious.

"Apprentice, bring the silver needles!"

Doctor Wang extended his hand.

His apprentice immediately understood, took out a pack of silver needles from the medicine box, quickly opened it, and presented them to Doctor Wang.

With a flick of his sleeve, three silver needles were held between his fingers, then with a swift motion, he accurately pierced Lara's shoulders and chest.

"Lift her up!"

Doctor Wang commanded.

Chapter 2346 - Needle Wizardry

Liana didn't hesitate for a moment. He quickly helped Lara, who was unconscious, to sit up, keeping his back to Master Wang.

"Take a good look! This needle technique of mine is called Huangquan Crossing!" (a signature move of the Huangquan martial arts ) Master Wang shouted, then waved his sleeves, and five silver needles fell between his fingers, followed by a swift flick.

"Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh..."

The five silver needles shot out instantly, piercing Lara's neck, back, and waist respectively.

"Here comes another round!" Master Wang said as he flicked five more silver needles onto Lara.

Every single needle hit the acupoints with precision.

From the technique of needle application, it was evident that years of practice were required to achieve such mastery.

"Break!" After the needles were inserted, Master Wang extended his index and middle fingers and pressed firmly on the Jueyin acupoint on Lara's back.

Lara trembled all over, and the next second, she spat out a mouthful of black blood, splattering the walls.

With the blood spewing out, Lara's convulsing body finally returned to normal, and even her pale lips gradually regained their color.

She appeared much calmer overall.

"Most of the toxins in the patient's body have been cleared. Just a bit more to drink, and I believe she'll be fine soon," Master Wang wiped the sweat from his forehead, looking somewhat exhausted.

Although the needle technique seemed impressive, it actually consumed a great deal of his energy, leaving him with little qi left in his body.

It would take at least three to five days to fully recover.

If it weren't absolutely necessary, he wouldn't easily resort to using the Huangquan Crossing needle technique.

But for now, the results seemed quite satisfactory.

"Indeed, you're the legendary Physician Wang, truly remarkable!" Cedrick gave a thumbs-up, starting to praise, "I've heard of the Huangquan Crossing needle technique, known for its miraculous effect of turning decay into magic. Just one application, and even a person at death's door can come back to life. Seeing it today, it's truly as renowned as rumored!"

"Bringing the dead back to life might be a stretch, but as long as the patient still has a breath, this old man can ensure their safety," Master Wang smiled proudly.

"Physician Wang is too modest. If not for your intervention, Lara might not have escaped this calamity today," Cedrick clasped his hands together, showing admiration.

"Physician Wang, is my sister really alright?" Watching Lara, who was still unconscious, Liana furrowed his brow slightly, his expression showing no relaxation.

Although his sister's complexion had improved slightly and she seemed calmer, her breathing and pulse remained weak, showing no signs of improvement.

"What? You doubt my medical skills?" Master Wang stood with his hands behind his back, somewhat displeased. "I've traveled the world for so many years and have never encountered an illness I couldn't cure. I can assure you, as long as the patient takes another sip of the Divine Water, she'll wake up immediately. If you don't believe me, you can try it yourself!"

Chapter 2347 - Miracle Turns Sour

"Trust, trust, trust. We naturally believe in what Master Wang says."

Cedrick chuckled and said, "If it weren't for Master Wang's miraculous intervention today, turning decay into magic, Miss Liana would probably have already perished."

"Just a small effort, nothing much."

Master Wang adjusted his beard proudly and said, "Apprentice San, give the patient a few sips of the elixir, let Miss Liana witness the true skills of her master."

"Yes!"

The apprentice on the left responded, then carefully fed Lara two sips of the elixir by the bedside.

After drinking the elixir, Lara's legs twitched, and then she fell silent.

The apprentice who fed her the medicine hesitated, then tentatively reached out to check Lara's breathing.

In an instant, he recoiled as if shocked, his face filled with fear, "Master! The... the patient has no breath!"

"What?!"

With these words, everyone's faces turned pale.

Even Master Wang, who was just confident moments ago, was now somewhat bewildered.

"No breath? How is that possible?"

Master Wang couldn't believe it, pushed his apprentice aside, and personally checked Lara's pulse, only to find that her pulse had stopped beating.

She had even stopped breathing.

"How could this happen? It shouldn't be like this?"

At this moment, Master Wang finally panicked.

First, he used the Huangquan Crossing to draw out the impurities in Lara's body, then supplemented her with the elixir. The steps were flawless.

Normally, after drinking the elixir, Lara should not only wake up immediately but also replenish her vital energy and blood, allowing her body to recover significantly.

But what was happening now?

Lara not only failed to wake up but also stopped breathing. Where did things go wrong?

"Master Wang! You said everything was fine! Why is my sister not breathing?!"

Liana grabbed Master Wang's clothes, her emotions extremely agitated.

Before the treatment, there were grand promises and guarantees, but now everything was going awry.

First, convulsions, then bleeding, and now no breath.

This wasn't a miracle-working doctor, this was clearly a quack!

"Master Wang! What... what is going on?"

Cedrick frowned, his eyes filled with suspicion.

"Don't panic, don't panic! It's just a false death phenomenon, she can still be saved, she can still be saved!"

Master Wang wiped his sweat, trying to maintain composure.

Having travelled the world for so many years, treating countless patients, he had faced scenes like this before.

The only difference this time was that the patient's background was too powerful. If he couldn't cure her, not only the payment was at stake, but even the reputation of his clinic.

Chapter 2348 - A Pill for Life

So the pressure is inevitably a bit overwhelming.

"You'd better be able to save my sister, otherwise I'll make you all accompany her in burial!" Liana roared.

At this moment, she was on the verge of rage.

If she knew Master Wang was such a waste, she wouldn't have believed the other party's words and removed the silver needles from her sister.

If her sister really died, she would never let it go.

"Apprentice San! Quick! Bring out the Revival Pill!"

Master Wang dared not hide anything and immediately ordered his disciple to take out his precious treasure.

The Revival Pill was an exquisite elixir that he had spent a fortune on and begged from the Stoneray Valley as a huge favor.

It was rumored to have the effect of bringing the dead back to life, hence its name.

No matter who it was, no matter how severe the injury, even if there was no breath or pulse, as long as they took the Revival Pill, they could temporarily preserve their life.

This Revival Pill was originally his cherished treasure left for himself, a lifesaving treasure for critical moments.

Countless wealthy and powerful figures were willing to pay a sky-high price to buy it, but he had always been reluctant to sell.

But today, in order to save Lara and to save his own life, he had to give up the Revival Pill.

"Master! The Revival Pill!"

His disciple, named Apprentice San, opened a hidden compartment in the medicine box, quickly took out an exquisite wooden box, and handed it to Master Wang.

Master Wang opened the wooden box and saw a golden pill lying inside.

The pill was crystal clear, and under the sunlight, it emitted a golden halo, shining like gold, looking very beautiful.

With every breath, a unique fragrance could be smelled, refreshing and invigorating.

"So this is the legendary Revival Pill that can bring people back from the dead? It's truly extraordinary!"

Cedrick's eyes sparkled with amazement.

He had naturally heard of the Revival Pill from the Stoneray Valley, it was an invaluable treasure that money couldn't buy.

Due to the scarcity of medicinal materials, the Stoneray Valley could only produce one Revival Pill every ten years.

Its precious value was self-evident.

It was clear that Master Wang, popularly known as Dr. Linden Watkins (The Medicine King), had offered up all his cherished treasures.

"With the Revival Pill, the patient will definitely be safe!"

Master Wang took a deep breath, then with great reluctance, fed the Revival Pill to Lara.

This was an invaluable treasure that was irreplaceable. If it weren't for being forced, he truly wouldn't want to use it on anyone else.

Now, he could only pray that the Revival Pill would be as legendary as it was said to be, bringing Lara back from the brink of death.

Otherwise, he would probably have to stay here today.

If he killed the daughter of the head of the Tianxia Hui Sect, even ten lives wouldn't be enough to compensate!

All these chapters filled with necessary words, I won't talk but the author should be ready to give 50 chapters on Dustin and Natasha only, with pleasures packed in it. or I will kill him and destroy his soul also and won't be granted reincarnation

Chapter 2343 - Needles and Nerves

"Goodness me! Facing certain death?!"

The words of Master Wang left Liana and the others visibly shaken.

They never imagined the situation would be this serious.

"That damned beast! How dare they plot against Lara? I'll have someone bring that person back immediately!"

Cedrick, unable to contain his anger, swiftly pulled out his phone to make a call.

Attempting to harm the daughter of the head of the World Society is simply courting disaster!

"Doctor Wang! What should we do now? Is there any hope left for my sister?"

Realizing the gravity of the situation, Liana couldn't help but panic.

She had initially sought help from Dustin out of desperation, as she had no better options left.

Now, hearing Master Wang's words, she couldn't help but feel a pang of regret.

One was an unknown individual, the other a renowned physician in the martial world.

Comparing the two, she naturally placed more trust in Master Wang.

"If it were anyone else, your sister would be beyond saving, but fortunately, I am here today. As long as your sister still breathes, I can bring her back from the brink of death!" Master Wang confidently declared.

"Then please, Doctor Wang, act swiftly to save her. Once the deed is done, we will surely show our gratitude!" Liana's face lit up with hope.

"Doctor Wang, we are counting on you!" Cedrick clasped his hands together.

"Don't worry, I know what needs to be done."

Master Wang stroked his beard, then approached and began removing the silver needles from Lara's body one by one.

As the needles were removed, Lara's body suddenly started convulsing.

A trickle of dark blood began to flow from her nostrils.

"Doctor Wang, what's happening? My sister seems to be reacting strangely."

The sudden turn of events made Liana instantly tense.

Just moments ago everything seemed fine, but now, after removing the needles, various abnormal symptoms appeared.

Even nosebleeds started to occur.

"Don't fret, it's just a minor issue."

Master Wang calmly reassured them, "The patient's meridians were just unblocked, causing a buildup of toxins. Removing the needles naturally triggers some unusual reactions. There's no need to worry, once the patient takes my medicine, she will be fine in no time."

"Little Liana, Doctor Wang's medical skills are renowned far and wide. With him here, you can rest assured." Cedrick comforted her from the side.

"That's a relief."

Upon hearing this, Liana couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

With Master Wang's reputation preceding him, and his assurance, she believed everything would be alright.

"Apprentice, bring me my elixir water." Master Wang called out.

"Yes!"

His apprentice on the left responded, carefully opening a medicine box and lifting a beautifully crafted jade bottle.

Chapter 2344 - Mystic Mix

The jade bottle, only the size of a fist, crystal clear with intricate patterns engraved on its surface, appeared exceptionally extraordinary.

"Bring the bowl!"

After receiving the jade bottle, Master Wang called out again.

The disciple on the right immediately understood, quickly picked up an empty bowl, and brought it to Master Wang's side.

Master Wang opened the jade bottle and slowly poured the milky white liquid inside into the bowl.

Stopping his hand when it was only one-third full, Master Wang asked, "Do you two know what's in this bowl?"

Master Wang held the bowl, showing off in front of Liana and Cedrick.

"This liquid is as white as snow, with a unique fragrance when smelled. It must not be ordinary, right?" Cedrick cooperated.

"Of course!" Master Wang said proudly, "To be honest, this is the elixir I carefully formulated. Drinking it not only heals injuries and detoxifies but also prolongs life!

Don't be fooled by the small bottle, its value is priceless!

It took me three years to refine this elixir, collecting over ten thousand precious herbs.

And through ancient methods, I simmered it for forty-nine days.

During this time, I had to watch over it the whole time, not even allowing the slightest mistake in the heat.

It was truly a labor of love, and only after much effort did I achieve today's results.

If it were anyone else, I would never bring out such a treasure, only the esteemed members of your organisation are worthy of my attention!"

"Thank you, Master Wang! Your great kindness, we of the organisation will never forget!" Cedrick immediately expressed respect with a bow.

"Master Wang, as long as you can cure my sister, our organisation will grant any request!" Liana also tactfully expressed her attitude.

As the daughter of Darkbane, she was not naive.

Master Wang said so much just to convey that the elixir was precious, and if the illness was cured, the organisation would have to offer more in return.

She didn't care about money; she just wanted her sister to be safe.

"Very well, with your words, I can rest assured."

Seeing that the two understood his hint, Master Wang smiled, stopped talking, and handed half of the bowl of elixir to Liana, "Miss Liana, feed your sister the medicine, once she drinks it, she will be out of danger in less than the time it takes to drink a cup of tea."

Liana nodded, carefully took the elixir, and fed it to Lara spoon by spoon.

Not long after drinking the elixir, Lara on the sickbed suddenly reacted.

Her body trembled as if struck by lightning.

The next moment, a mouthful of blood sprayed out, splattering Liana's face.

Chapter 2345 - Healing Hurdle

Liana was dumbfounded.

Feeling the warm blood on her face, she looked at Lara on the sickbed, her eyes filled with astonishment.

It wasn't just her, the sudden turn of events left Master Wang and Cedrick stunned.

No one expected that Lara's condition would worsen after drinking the divine water.

"Doctor Wang! What... what is going on?" Cedrick's eyes widened, showing signs of nervousness.

"Doctor Wang! You said my sister would be able to come back to life after drinking the divine water! Why is it not working now and she's even coughing up blood?!" Liana was instantly anxious.

"Don't panic, it's just a minor accident, let me carefully diagnose again."

After comforting words, Master Wang quickly approached and began to pulse Lara. Soon, his brows furrowed, "Strange, the patient's pulse is weak and feeble, showing signs of poisoning with insufficient energy and blood. Normally, drinking the divine water should quickly eliminate toxins, so why hasn't it worked?"

The divine water he made not only prolongs life but also detoxifies.

Typically, a sip should have saved Lara from danger.

However, the scene of her coughing up blood caught him off guard.

"Doctor Wang! How is my sister's condition? Can you cure her?!" Liana was full of anxiety and panic.

Her sister was fine, but after Doctor Wang removed the silver needle and administered medicine, her condition deteriorated.

This made her doubt Doctor Wang's medical skills.

"Of course, I can cure her!"

Taking a deep breath, Doctor Wang calmly said, "Although the divine water didn't work as expected, I have other methods to eliminate the toxins in the patient's body."

"Whatever method it is, just cure my sister first!" Liana urged.

"Don't worry, with Doctor Wang here, everything will be fine. Stay calm and don't disturb him while he treats her with needles." Cedrick comforted her.

Liana nodded, suppressing the emotional turmoil within her despite being anxious.

"Apprentice, bring the silver needles!"

Doctor Wang extended his hand.

His apprentice immediately understood, took out a pack of silver needles from the medicine box, quickly opened it, and presented them to Doctor Wang.

With a flick of his sleeve, three silver needles were held between his fingers, then with a swift motion, he accurately pierced Lara's shoulders and chest.

"Lift her up!"

Doctor Wang commanded.

Chapter 2346 - Needle Wizardry

Liana didn't hesitate for a moment. He quickly helped Lara, who was unconscious, to sit up, keeping his back to Master Wang.

"Take a good look! This needle technique of mine is called Huangquan Crossing!" (a signature move of the Huangquan martial arts ) Master Wang shouted, then waved his sleeves, and five silver needles fell between his fingers, followed by a swift flick.

"Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh..."

The five silver needles shot out instantly, piercing Lara's neck, back, and waist respectively.

"Here comes another round!" Master Wang said as he flicked five more silver needles onto Lara.

Every single needle hit the acupoints with precision.

From the technique of needle application, it was evident that years of practice were required to achieve such mastery.

"Break!" After the needles were inserted, Master Wang extended his index and middle fingers and pressed firmly on the Jueyin acupoint on Lara's back.

Lara trembled all over, and the next second, she spat out a mouthful of black blood, splattering the walls.

With the blood spewing out, Lara's convulsing body finally returned to normal, and even her pale lips gradually regained their color.

She appeared much calmer overall.

"Most of the toxins in the patient's body have been cleared. Just a bit more to drink, and I believe she'll be fine soon," Master Wang wiped the sweat from his forehead, looking somewhat exhausted.

Although the needle technique seemed impressive, it actually consumed a great deal of his energy, leaving him with little qi left in his body.

It would take at least three to five days to fully recover.

If it weren't absolutely necessary, he wouldn't easily resort to using the Huangquan Crossing needle technique.

But for now, the results seemed quite satisfactory.

"Indeed, you're the legendary Physician Wang, truly remarkable!" Cedrick gave a thumbs-up, starting to praise, "I've heard of the Huangquan Crossing needle technique, known for its miraculous effect of turning decay into magic. Just one application, and even a person at death's door can come back to life. Seeing it today, it's truly as renowned as rumored!"

"Bringing the dead back to life might be a stretch, but as long as the patient still has a breath, this old man can ensure their safety," Master Wang smiled proudly.

"Physician Wang is too modest. If not for your intervention, Lara might not have escaped this calamity today," Cedrick clasped his hands together, showing admiration.

"Physician Wang, is my sister really alright?" Watching Lara, who was still unconscious, Liana furrowed his brow slightly, his expression showing no relaxation.

Although his sister's complexion had improved slightly and she seemed calmer, her breathing and pulse remained weak, showing no signs of improvement.

"What? You doubt my medical skills?" Master Wang stood with his hands behind his back, somewhat displeased. "I've traveled the world for so many years and have never encountered an illness I couldn't cure. I can assure you, as long as the patient takes another sip of the Divine Water, she'll wake up immediately. If you don't believe me, you can try it yourself!"

Chapter 2347 - Miracle Turns Sour

"Trust, trust, trust. We naturally believe in what Master Wang says."

Cedrick chuckled and said, "If it weren't for Master Wang's miraculous intervention today, turning decay into magic, Miss Liana would probably have already perished."

"Just a small effort, nothing much."

Master Wang adjusted his beard proudly and said, "Apprentice San, give the patient a few sips of the elixir, let Miss Liana witness the true skills of her master."

"Yes!"

The apprentice on the left responded, then carefully fed Lara two sips of the elixir by the bedside.

After drinking the elixir, Lara's legs twitched, and then she fell silent.

The apprentice who fed her the medicine hesitated, then tentatively reached out to check Lara's breathing.

In an instant, he recoiled as if shocked, his face filled with fear, "Master! The... the patient has no breath!"

"What?!"

With these words, everyone's faces turned pale.

Even Master Wang, who was just confident moments ago, was now somewhat bewildered.

"No breath? How is that possible?"

Master Wang couldn't believe it, pushed his apprentice aside, and personally checked Lara's pulse, only to find that her pulse had stopped beating.

She had even stopped breathing.

"How could this happen? It shouldn't be like this?"

At this moment, Master Wang finally panicked.

First, he used the Huangquan Crossing to draw out the impurities in Lara's body, then supplemented her with the elixir. The steps were flawless.

Normally, after drinking the elixir, Lara should not only wake up immediately but also replenish her vital energy and blood, allowing her body to recover significantly.

But what was happening now?

Lara not only failed to wake up but also stopped breathing. Where did things go wrong?

"Master Wang! You said everything was fine! Why is my sister not breathing?!"

Liana grabbed Master Wang's clothes, her emotions extremely agitated.

Before the treatment, there were grand promises and guarantees, but now everything was going awry.

First, convulsions, then bleeding, and now no breath.

This wasn't a miracle-working doctor, this was clearly a quack!

"Master Wang! What... what is going on?"

Cedrick frowned, his eyes filled with suspicion.

"Don't panic, don't panic! It's just a false death phenomenon, she can still be saved, she can still be saved!"

Master Wang wiped his sweat, trying to maintain composure.

Having travelled the world for so many years, treating countless patients, he had faced scenes like this before.

The only difference this time was that the patient's background was too powerful. If he couldn't cure her, not only the payment was at stake, but even the reputation of his clinic.

Chapter 2348 - A Pill for Life

So the pressure is inevitably a bit overwhelming.

"You'd better be able to save my sister, otherwise I'll make you all accompany her in burial!" Liana roared.

At this moment, she was on the verge of rage.

If she knew Master Wang was such a waste, she wouldn't have believed the other party's words and removed the silver needles from her sister.

If her sister really died, she would never let it go.

"Apprentice San! Quick! Bring out the Revival Pill!"

Master Wang dared not hide anything and immediately ordered his disciple to take out his precious treasure.

The Revival Pill was an exquisite elixir that he had spent a fortune on and begged from the Stoneray Valley as a huge favor.

It was rumored to have the effect of bringing the dead back to life, hence its name.

No matter who it was, no matter how severe the injury, even if there was no breath or pulse, as long as they took the Revival Pill, they could temporarily preserve their life.

This Revival Pill was originally his cherished treasure left for himself, a lifesaving treasure for critical moments.

Countless wealthy and powerful figures were willing to pay a sky-high price to buy it, but he had always been reluctant to sell.

But today, in order to save Lara and to save his own life, he had to give up the Revival Pill.

"Master! The Revival Pill!"

His disciple, named Apprentice San, opened a hidden compartment in the medicine box, quickly took out an exquisite wooden box, and handed it to Master Wang.

Master Wang opened the wooden box and saw a golden pill lying inside.

The pill was crystal clear, and under the sunlight, it emitted a golden halo, shining like gold, looking very beautiful.

With every breath, a unique fragrance could be smelled, refreshing and invigorating.

"So this is the legendary Revival Pill that can bring people back from the dead? It's truly extraordinary!"

Cedrick's eyes sparkled with amazement.

He had naturally heard of the Revival Pill from the Stoneray Valley, it was an invaluable treasure that money couldn't buy.

Due to the scarcity of medicinal materials, the Stoneray Valley could only produce one Revival Pill every ten years.

Its precious value was self-evident.

It was clear that Master Wang, popularly known as Dr. Linden Watkins (The Medicine King), had offered up all his cherished treasures.

"With the Revival Pill, the patient will definitely be safe!"

Master Wang took a deep breath, then with great reluctance, fed the Revival Pill to Lara.

This was an invaluable treasure that was irreplaceable. If it weren't for being forced, he truly wouldn't want to use it on anyone else.

Now, he could only pray that the Revival Pill would be as legendary as it was said to be, bringing Lara back from the brink of death.

Otherwise, he would probably have to stay here today.

If he killed the daughter of the head of the Tianxia Hui Sect, even ten lives wouldn't be enough to compensate!
Very good, am enjoying this novel now

Thank you @Junlfor your translations

CHAPTER 2349 A BRIEF FLICKER OF LIFE

The entrance of the Revival Pill dissolved instantly, as golden liquid trickled down Lara's throat and entered her body.

A surge of vitality permeated through her limbs and every cell, revitalizing her instantly.

Her once still heart, under the stimulation of the Revival Pill, began to beat slowly again.

"Thump, thump, thump..."

As her heart beat, Lara's chest started to gently rise and fall, her breathing gradually returning to normal.

"She's breathing, she's breathing! Lara is breathing!"

Seeing this scene, Cedrick's face lit up with joy.

"Fantastic! My sister is finally alive!"

Liana was overjoyed, tears streaming down her face.

As for Master Wang, he let out a long sigh of relief.

Thank goodness for the miraculous effects of the Revival Pill, bringing Lara back to life; otherwise, his reputation would have been tarnished.

However, using a Revival Pill for no reason did pinch a bit.

"Indeed, the Revival Pill lives up to its name," Cedrick marvelled.

To bring back a deceased person from the brink of death clearly demonstrated the extraordinary nature of the Revival Pill.

"Though the process was a bit tumultuous, thankfully all's well that ends well."

Master Wang forced a smile, though his back was covered in cold sweat.

He still couldn't comprehend why his Divine Water and Huangquan Crossing Needle technique had no effect on Lara, even worsening her condition.

It was just a bit of poisoning, why was it so challenging to treat?

Where did things go wrong?

"Master Wang, something doesn't seem right!"

At that moment, Liana seemed to notice something, her brows furrowing. "My sister's breathing seems to be weakening again."

"What? How could this be?"

Master Wang furrowed his brows and quickly checked Lara's pulse, his expression turning grim.

Just as Liana mentioned, the vitality that had just returned to Lara was slowly fading away.

It seemed like the Revival Pill had only provided a brief flicker of life.

At this rate, within the time it takes for an incense stick to burn, Lara would perish completely.

"Master Wang, what do we do now? Think of something quickly!" Liana urged anxiously.

"Well... I..." Master Wang opened his mouth, at a loss for how to respond.

He had used the detoxifying Divine Water, the purging Huangquan Crossing Needle technique, and even resorted to his last resort, the Revival Pill.

He had exhausted all means to save Lara's life.

CHAPTER 2350 - MAYBE THERE'S A CHANCE

In the end, nothing seemed to make a difference.

What was initially thought to be a minor illness, ended up worsening after all the back and forth.

At this point, he was at a loss.

"Master Wang! What are you standing there for? Save her!" Liana raised her voice.

"Sigh~! The patient's condition is just too strange, I've been practicing medicine for many years and have never encountered anything like this before. It seems like I'm powerless now," sighed Master Wang, with a hint of shame and helplessness on his face.

"What did you say? Powerless?!" Liana immediately got agitated. "You were so confident before treating her, promising to heal my sister, and now you're telling me you're powerless? You're nothing but a useless quack!"

"I..."

Master Wang was left speechless by the retort.

"Master Wang, do you have any other miraculous medicines? Bring them all out, we're willing to pay any amount as long as it can save Lara," Cedrick reminded.

"It's no use," Master Wang shook his head, with a grim expression. "I've tried everything I could, used all my skills, even brought out the Revival Pill, but the patient's condition hasn't improved. It seems like her time has come, and I'm at a loss. You... better prepare yourselves for the worst."

"I'll prepare your mum!" Liana snapped, grabbing Master Wang's collar. "You incompetent doctor! You've turned my sister into this, and now you want to shirk responsibility with a few words? I'll say it again, if my sister doesn't make it today, all of you will be buried with her!"

"Miss Liana, you... you're making things difficult," Master Wang looked bitter and flustered.

"I don't care about that, today you must cure my sister!" Liana roared.

"Little Liana, calm down, let's think of another way, we'll definitely find a way to save your sister," Cedrick comforted from the side.

"Save? This quack removed the silver needles from my sister, causing her condition to suddenly worsen, how can we save her now?!"

As Liana yelled, she seemed to have an idea, suddenly pausing. "Wait! That Dr. Rhys seemed to have stabilized my sister's condition before. If we bring him back, maybe there's a chance."

"If even Master Wang couldn't do it, can that guy do it?" Cedrick questioned.

"No matter what, we have to give it a try."

Liana said solemnly, "Disciple Ma! Quickly! Contact Sheryl Whitlock and ask her to bring Dr. Rhys back to save her!"

She was now at her wit's end, resorting to desperate measures, bringing back Dustin to see if there was a chance.

Though the hope was slim, there was still a glimmer.

What if a miracle really did happen?

The entrance of the Revival Pill dissolved instantly, as golden liquid trickled down Lara's throat and entered her body.

A surge of vitality permeated through her limbs and every cell, revitalizing her instantly.

Her once still heart, under the stimulation of the Revival Pill, began to beat slowly again.

"Thump, thump, thump..."

As her heart beat, Lara's chest started to gently rise and fall, her breathing gradually returning to normal.

Thank goodness for the miraculous effects of the Revival Pill, bringing Lara back to life; otherwise, his reputation would have been tarnished.

To bring back a deceased person from the brink of death clearly demonstrated the extraordinary nature of the Revival Pill.

"Though the process was a bit tumultuous, thankfully all's well that ends well."

He still couldn't comprehend why his Divine Water and Huangquan Crossing Needle technique had no effect on Lara, even worsening her condition.

At that moment, Liana seemed to notice something, her brows furrowing. "My sister's breathing seems to be weakening again."

Master Wang furrowed his brows and quickly checked Lara's pulse, his expression turning grim.

Just as Liana mentioned, the vitality that had just returned to Lara was slowly fading away.

At this rate, within the time it takes for an incense stick to burn, Lara would perish completely.

"Master Wang, what do we do now? Think of something quickly!" Liana urged anxiously.

He had used the detoxifying Divine Water, the purging Huangquan Crossing Needle technique, and even resorted to his last resort, the Revival Pill.

What was initially thought to be a minor illness, ended up worsening after all the back and forth.

"Master Wang! What are you standing there for? Save her!" Liana raised her voice.

"Sigh~! The patient's condition is just too strange, I've been practicing medicine for many years and have never encountered anything like this before. It seems like I'm powerless now," sighed Master Wang, with a hint of shame and helplessness on his face.

"What did you say? Powerless?!" Liana immediately got agitated. "You were so confident before treating her, promising to heal my sister, and now you're telling me you're powerless? You're nothing but a useless quack!"

"I..."

"Master Wang, do you have any other miraculous medicines? Bring them all out, we're willing to pay any amount as long as it can save Lara," Cedrick reminded.

"It's no use," Master Wang shook his head, with a grim expression. "I've tried everything I could, used all my skills, even brought out the Revival Pill, but the patient's condition hasn't improved. It seems like her time has come, and I'm at a loss. You... better prepare yourselves for the worst."

"I'll prepare your mum!" Liana snapped, grabbing Master Wang's collar. "You incompetent doctor! You've turned my sister into this, and now you want to shirk responsibility with a few words? I'll say it again, if my sister doesn't make it today, all of you will be buried with her!"

"Miss Liana, you... you're making things difficult," Master Wang looked bitter and flustered.

"Little Liana, calm down, let's think of another way, we'll definitely find a way to save your sister," Cedrick comforted from the side.

"Save? This quack removed the silver needles from my sister, causing her condition to suddenly worsen, how can we save her now?!"

As Liana yelled, she seemed to have an idea, suddenly pausing. "Wait! That Dr. Rhys seemed to have stabilized my sister's condition before. If we bring him back, maybe there's a chance."

Liana said solemnly, "Disciple Ma! Quickly! Contact Sheryl Whitlock and ask her to bring Dr. Rhys back to save her!"

She was now at her wit's end, resorting to desperate measures, bringing back Dustin to see if there was a chance.

Thanks Junlee, the story is getting better again

"Thump, thump, thump..."

"I..."

The Captain is steering the ship back to familiar territories.

So you want to be a baby villager as well? Gily , i guess we will get to build a day care here for all the baby villagers. :ROFLMAO:
Hahah I see the one with rabbit pet and the other one who has chicken ore have been crushed by the immortal, and now they are serving as baby villagers 🤣

What a day

Hahah I see the one with rabbit pet and the other one who has chicken ore have been crushed by the immortal, and now they are serving as baby villagers 🤣

What a day
I wonder how we can source milk for these babies... We don't have enough ladies here in the village. What's the plan Gily? 😂

What a day
Yeah what a day, combined with bad day at my work & home.. it was a wrong day to have a joke with Junlee today. I should have been more careful

So many baby villagers here, i lost my bet too so let me just meditate to avoid being sent to day care or Charlie's orphanage center
Haha
IGM Junlee once said to me "Brat, If I don't punish you God will punish you"
His stare was cold as ice. He then raised his hand, and drew a talisman, after series of gestures he sent it to me.

Before I could react, the talisman stuck on my face. I could feel the pressure of mountain in my head. That instant I panicked not knowing what to do

I felt dizy, my energy draining. My elixir field was depleting of the spiritual energy and I couldn't fight it.

Suddenly, the golden tome in my mind shiny with golden color.

Boom

The tailman was torn into many half, and the pressure on my body was lifted. Thanks to the golden tome that was in my conscious field

The Grandmaster was surprised. Still he couldn't let it go. He said " If I let you go I will be a laughing stock. Today, I will show you the power of immortal"

He sneered. The look in his eyes was godly like. He the gurgle like he was brushing his teeth. IGM Junlee had a mocking smile on his face.

He then spit his saliva to my direction, thousand of spit saliva sword came direct to me.

Before I could dodge, the saliva sword pierced through my body. That moment my body had so many holes like a fishing net.

I needed to think fast, what could I do? Then i remember one thing. If I could preserve my soul, then I could construct my body.

That moment I escaped from my body and I started to run. But that couldn't escape IGM Junlee, he saw through me

He raised his hand, a sword materialised from his hand. It was a huge sword, shining like a bright star

Before I could hide he was infant of me. He sneered. " You think you can hide from me?"

I begged " please don't kill me i have so many magical items with me"

IGM said " I will decide if I should kill you or not"

I took a viagra in my pockets, I said " this is male enhancing pill. Once taken, you could satsfy a thousand women"

He answered. " I am an Immortal, I could fuck hundred thousand women without getting tired. Do you think I need such trash pills?"

I need to think outside the box. Then I took out another magical item from my storage ring

"Here with me is the map to the lost treasure of immortals in etheral realm. If you could locate the celestial battlefield countless treasure will be lying down. These fallen immortal treasures are best. Please don't kill me"

He then took the map, stared at it and said " I won't kill you but I will punish you 😤"

Haha
His stare was cold as ice. He then raised his hand, and drew a talisman, after series of gestures he sent it to me.

Before I could react, the talisman stuck on my face. I could feel the pressure of mountain in my head. That instant I panicked not knowing what to do

I felt dizy, my energy draining. My elixir field was depleting of the spiritual energy and I couldn't fight it.

Boom

The tailmas was torn into many half, and the pressure on my body was lifted. Thanks to the golden tome that was in my conscious field

The Grandmaster was surprised. Still he couldn't let it go. He said " If I let you go I will be a laughing stock. Today, I will show you the power if immortal"

He sneered. The look in his eyes was godly like. He the gurgle like he was brushing his teeth. IGM Junlee had a mocking smile on his face.

He then spit his saliva to my direction, thousand of spit saliva sword came direct to me.

Before I could dodge, the saliva sword pierced through my body. That moment my body had so many holes like a fishing net.

I needed to think fast, what could I do? Then i remember one thing. If I could preserve my soul, then I could construct my body.

That moment I escaped from my body and I started to run. But that couldn't escape IGM Junlee, he saw through me

He raised his hand, a sword materialised from his had. It was a huge sword, shining like a bright star

Before I could hide he was infant of me. He sneered. " You think you can hide from me?"

I begged " please don't kill me i have si many magical items with me"

I took a viagra in my pockets, I said " this is male enhancing pill. Once taken, you could satsfy a thousand women"

He answered. " I am an Immortal, I could fuck hundred thousand women without getting tired. Do you think I need such trash?"

I need to think outside the box. Then I took out another magical item from my storage ring

"Here with me is the map to the lost treasure of immortals in etheral realm. If you could locate the celestial battlefield countless treasure will be lying down. These fallen immortal treasures are best. Please don't kill me"

He then took the map, stared at it and said " I won't kill you but I will punish you 😤"

So u write ur own legendary story now? Hahahaha! Damn, ur full of talent. Name must be in the whiz list somewhere.

Haha

Boom

The tailmas was torn into many half, and the pressure on my body was lifted. Thanks to the golden tome that was in my conscious field

The Grandmaster was surprised. Still he couldn't let it go. He said " If I let you go I will be a laughing stock. Today, I will show you the power if immortal"

He raised his hand, a sword materialised from his had. It was a huge sword, shining like a bright star

I begged " please don't kill me i have si many magical items with me"

He answered. " I am an Immortal, I could fuck hundred thousand women without getting tired. Do you think I need such trash?"

Even Gily, the great founder of our cultivation has lost his cultivation abilities and became a baby villager himself, damn! It's unbelievable, something must have happened to our village! Could it be the consequence of excessive cultivation? Might be a clear demonstration of the circle of life.

CHAPTER 2351 GO IMMEDIATELY

As the dusk falls, inside the kitchen of the tavern.

Dustin stood in front of the alchemy furnace, carefully controlling the temperature of the fire with profound and clear true energy.

Gabrielle's efficiency was remarkable. In just an hour, she had gathered all the precious medicinal herbs and had someone deliver a top-quality alchemy furnace.

Following the ancient method, Dustin began refining the antidote to break the curse for Lara.

Curse is similar to venom but more mysterious and unpredictable.

Fortunately, Dustin was quite knowledgeable in curse and venom, combined with extensive reading, he knew many secret techniques.

Making the antidote was not a difficult task.

Just as Dustin was focused on alchemy, Gabrielle suddenly entered.

"Dustin, something's wrong. Just received news that Lara's condition has suddenly deteriorated, she's on the verge of collapse, we need to go immediately!" Gabrielle said with a grave expression.

"Deteriorated? How did this happen?"

Dustin frowned, "My Nine Revolving Soul-Retrieving Needle has already suppressed the curse in Lara's body. As long as the needle is not removed, she should be fine for another two or three days. How could things take a turn for the worse in just two to three hours?"

"Someone took matters into their own hands and invited the renowned Master Wang from the martial world to treat her. Without understanding the situation, Master Wang directly removed your silver needle, causing Lara's condition to worsen rapidly. Despite Master Wang's efforts, he couldn't save her. So, just now, Liana called me and asked me to bring you over to save her." Gabrielle quickly recounted the situation.

"I had warned them not to remove the needle earlier, why didn't they listen? They've only made things worse!" Dustin felt a headache coming on.

Originally, once the antidote was made, he could use the profound and clear true energy to slowly expel the curse, and everything would be fine.

But now, with this unexpected turn of events, it had undoubtedly significantly increased the difficulty for him.

"Now is not the time for that. Hurry and come with me, let's try to save Lara as much as possible." Gabrielle's brow furrowed deeply.

"Just a few more minutes, I need to finish refining this batch of pills." Dustin did not get up.

Curse is extremely difficult to unravel, without the corresponding antidote, even if he went over, he wouldn't be able to save her.

Although Gabrielle was anxious, she could only wait on the side.

She could only hope that Master Wang could be of some help and prolong Lara's chances of survival.

"Phew!"

To save time, Dustin directly exerted all his strength to drive the profound and clear true energy.

The flames under the alchemy furnace instantly intensified, and the temperature around rose rapidly.

Even Gabrielle standing nearby was parched, her cheeks turning red from the heat.

"Buzz!"

At this moment, due to the intense flames, the alchemy furnace began to vibrate slightly and emit a rumbling sound.

CHAPTER 2352 NO INTENTION OF STOPPING

In general, when faced with such a situation, alchemists would immediately switch to a small fire to lower the temperature to avoid the risk of the furnace exploding.

But at this moment, Dustin couldn't care less about that.

Saving a life is like fighting a fire; even at the risk of the furnace exploding, he had to increase the temperature and accelerate the formation of the elixir.

Click, click, click...

Five minutes later, fine cracks began to appear on the surface of the furnace, clearly reaching its limit.

The flames driven by the profound and clear true energy were extremely high in temperature, even a top-grade furnace was struggling to hold up.

"Dustin! The furnace is about to explode!" Gabrielle's face changed slightly as she hurriedly reminded him.

Dustin remained silent, continuing to drive the profound and clear true energy, his expression exceptionally serious.

The flames under the furnace remained fierce, showing no signs of weakening.

Another ten breaths passed, and the trembling furnace finally couldn't bear the burden, exploding with a loud "bang" on the spot.

For a moment, fragments flew, and dust filled the air.

Dustin, at the center of the explosion, trembled as his protective energy burst out, keeping all the fragments at bay.

Following that, a scene that shocked Gabrielle unfolded.

Despite the furnace exploding, Dustin showed no intention of stopping. Instead, he used his profound and clear true energy to create a furnace out of thin air.

This furnace was in a semi-transparent state, entirely formed by energy, ethereal and real.

When heated by the flames, it even showed slight colour changes.

Gabrielle focused and noticed a irregular purple pill floating inside the furnace.

The remaining liquid in the furnace quickly gathered, continuously filling the purple pill.

After three more breaths, the purple pill finally took shape.

"It's done!"

Dustin's eyes lit up, swiftly reaching out, piercing through the energy furnace, and grabbing the purple pill.

As he grasped the pill, the energy furnace dissipated into a gentle breeze, and the flames under the furnace vanished instantly.

Phew!

Dustin took a deep breath, unknowingly drenched in sweat all over.

Using energy to fuel the flames was quite draining, especially at the critical moment to prevent the furnace from destroying the pill.

He directly used all his energy to create a furnace out of thin air.

This resulted in an even greater consumption.

If not for his strong foundation, he wouldn't have been able to sustain it.

Fortunately, the final elixir was successfully refined, making all his hard work worthwhile.

"Quick! Let's go save the person right away!"

Without time to rest, after storing the pill, Dustin and Gabrielle headed straight to the lakeside villa of the World Society.

So many baby villagers here, i lost my bet too so let me just meditate to avoid being sent to day care or Charlie's orphanage center
[/QUOTE] you are missing out.. Me too.. Why is legendary Gily too slow in stripping everyone of their cultivation? We goin to have a baby party.