An Understated Dominance, Dustin Rhys story. Chapters 1301 and beyond - JUNLEE (aka Jungal2000) English interpretation

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Translated by Jungal2000

This is my take on an ongoing Chinese novel by an unknown author. I've never been much of a reader when it comes to lengthy novels, but as soon as I delved into this tale, I was hooked like a fanatic. And I can't seem to stop. Unfortunately, the English version I was following only released three chapters a day, and my appetite for the story was insatiable. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and started translating the Chinese text myself. Along the way, I've tried to inject some context into it because Google's translation tends to be too literal.

I've used different names for characters in my translations since they're a result of my own artistic interpretation. I began my translations from Chapter 967, which was posted in a different discussion thread. My aim is to tackle at least 100 chapters a week. However, as much as I love translating and reading this novel, I make sure to reserve my weekends for my family and friends – they're the ones who matter most to me.

The reason for this new thread is that during my two days off, some talented translators have continued where I left off. Their work is already shared and posted in my previous thread. This is fantastic news for readers looking for weekend reads. To avoid any confusion, I decided to create a new thread where I can upload and continue my translations. I'm doing all of this out of love for the story and the enjoyment I get from the process; it makes me feel like I'm a part of the narrative.

For those who are new to this, the best translations are provided by Muhindi Wa Kuchoma, and they are the work of the legendary translator Marina Vitori.

This is the tale of a prince, a legendary Kirin known as Logan Rhys. His life underwent a dramatic change a decade ago when his mother met a mysterious and untimely demise. Fueled by a relentless pursuit of truth, justice, and vengeance, he abandoned his royal palace and adopted the guise of a commoner, going by the name Dustin Rhys. The once-arrogant young prince transformed into a timid and soft-spoken individual, making him an easy target for bullies.

During these ten years, Logan secretly honed his skills and strength, undergoing a profound transformation. However, a recent divorce from his wife, Dahlia Nicholson, after three years of marriage, coupled with a series of life-altering events, pushed him back into action. Slowly but surely, he began to shed his timid persona, reemerging as the formidable figure he once was.

Join us as we follow the journey of Dustin, or Logan, as he strives to surpass, outmaneuver, and overpower entire armies and kingdoms, all through his own determination and bare hands.

Last edited:

Alonzo03

Golden Dragon True Form
Reaction score
I know that Dustin fought some people from the shrine of Gods in Swinston, when his father came to visit him for the first time. But I don't know if they were the god kings tho it wasn't Dustin they came to kill, it was king Rufus they had come to assassinate afterall he had left west lucozia a place they can't enter and only formidable people can dare to think of assassinating king Rufus

Lu Dustin

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dahlia and Natasha would have given births to multiple kids ... And will be trying to get marriage for these kids. So many years passed away, who will wait for person who is interested in fights and doesn't call anyone to say hi or I love you.
Seemingly, not even a year has passed in the story ! Though we have been reading for so long. One day event in a story takes almost 1 week for the chapters to upload.

Maximus Kane

Ultimate Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hades, the God of the Underworld, a royal god of the Hall of Gods, was killed by the palace master(Nestor) during that battle in Swinton
I remember there were 5 major gods Ares, Athena, Apollo, Heracles and Hades who showed up at Dustin's clinic looking for Rufus. Nestor killed them all. Who was exactly the god king between them because they all died? No one escaped there

Lu Dustin

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score
I remember there were 5 major gods Ares, Athena, Apollo, Heracles and Hades who showed up at Dustin's clinic looking for Rufus. Nestor killed them all. Who was exactly the god king between them because they all died? No one escaped there
Since Nestor could kill them, so called gods won’t be a problem for Dustin. During the battle of Mount Qishan, Dustin was on equal footing with Nestor. Now Dustin is more powerful compared to that time.

Bladeheart Ronin

Shogun - Samurai
Reaction score
Thanks a lot IGM Junlee.
Busy with work during weekdays. Only free to read and catch up in the weekends. That's 10 chapters to read. Quite a good read but the story hasn't progressed much though.
Gregory has shown up. Who will show up next?
Gabrielle?

Alonzo03

Golden Dragon True Form
Reaction score
Thanks a lot IGM Junlee.
Busy with work during weekdays. Only free to read and catch up in the weekends. That's 10 chapters to read. Quite a good read but the story hasn't progressed much though.
Gregory has shown up. Who will show up next?
Gabrielle?
I don't want to see Gabrielle, after all she was the one with him last before venturing to dragon tiger mountain

Cruciator

Reaction score
Hades was not a major god. The other 4 were. Hades was a royal god. I believe he was the god king that was killed. Here is the conversation from Athena after Hades was killed.

"“Lord Hades died?” Athena and the rest of the major gods were horrified by the sight before them. Their original plan had been to let the four of them hold the West Lucozian army back while Lord Hades delivered the fatal blow to Rufus.

They had predicted every possibility that could happen during the a*sa*sination, rehearsed a million times, and had a success rate of over 99%. But in all of their predictions, they had never expected Nestor to arrive so soon, and that even Lord Hades was no match for him. As much as they were unwilling to accept defeat, they had no means of denying it. They were utterly and completely defeated!"

King of Dragonmarsh

Seven Level Tribulator
Gold Villager
Reaction score
Hades, the God of the Underworld, a royal god of the Hall of Gods, was killed by the palace master(Nestor) during that battle in Swinton
Someone please help me.. Who actually is Nestor? Where is he now? Is he one of the West Lucozia 3 warriors? I remember them 3.. Bladeheart, Gregory & Executioner. There's no Nestor in this list 🤔. Is there confusion in names between IGM Junlee & Nazmul playing here?

Damn I'm getting old reading this story and my memory is getting shorter.. faster than I would like it to be 😅

Rufus Rhys

Reaction score
Someone please help me.. Who actually is Nestor? Where is he now? Is he one of the West Lucozia 3 warriors? I remember them 3.. Bladeheart, Gregory & Executioner. There's no Nestor in this list 🤔. Is there confusion in names between IGM Junlee & Nazmul playing here?

Damn I'm getting old reading this story and my memory is getting shorter.. faster than I would like it to be 😅
Nestor was died when Dustin came to West Lucozia. Actually he killed himself and his head was sent to Dustin because of his activities against West Lucozia

apoca

Dragon Among Men
Reaction score
now i cant stop envisioning dustin fighting yang chenXD

arjun

Reaction score
A woman with a delicate face and a strange appearance.

“You’re finally here?”

Lu Chen was stunned for a moment, and after looking up and down, he recognized the woman’s identity.

It was Li Qingcheng after the disguise.

Compared with before, Li Qingcheng had a different face. If he wasn’t very perceptive, he might not be able to see the clues.

“Oh? You recognized it so quickly? I was going to tease you.” Li Qingcheng smiled slightly and poured two cups of tea.

“The appearance can change, but the aura on your body cannot. Unless you can hide it, you can’t hide it from my eyes.”

arjun

Reaction score
Chapter 2308
“I’m sorry, I can’t answer this question for you, because I don’t know.” Han Tian shook his head.

He told these people that the presence of the God King in person was already breaking the rules.

As for revealing the identity of the God King or his place of residence, that is even more impossible.

This is the Dragon Kingdom after all, and even those as powerful as the God King must be careful.

If the traces were leaked and he was besieged by the masters, then the gain would outweigh the loss.

“It’s okay, I’m just a little curious, just asking casually.” Lu Chen smiled lightly and didn’t care.

“If Brother Lu has no other questions, let’s go have dinner first? I’ve already ordered someone to prepare a sumptuous lunch. We can chat while eating.” Han Tian stretched out his hand as an invitation without changing his expression.

“No problem.” Lu Chen nodded.

“Everyone, please!”

Han Tian shouted, and then led a group of people to the restaurant.

After waiting all morning, everyone was really hungry.

Seeing the table full of good wine and food, I was not polite at the moment and started to wolf down the food.

After having enough wine and food, Han Tian specially arranged various entertainment programs to make everyone feel comfortable.

As for the operation time of the mission, Han Tian did not say it clearly, but told everyone to be on call at any time.

Lu Chen knew in his heart that the temples chose to hide it for the time being in order to prevent the plan from being leaked.

After lunch, Lu Chen left on the pretext of something else.

This visit was quite fruitful.

Not only did he accidentally learn about the plan of the gods to break into the forbidden area of Longhu Mountain, but he also turned into a spy and lurked around him.

If something unexpected happens, he can adapt accordingly.

Of course, with his own strength, he cannot fight against the entire team of gods.

However, he can remind Longhushan to be alert at critical moments.

As a result, the treasure hunting plan of the temples will not be so easy to launch.

After returning to the restaurant where he was staying, Lu Chen just opened the door and saw another person inside.

A woman with a delicate face and a strange appearance.

“You’re finally here?”

Lu Chen was stunned for a moment, and after looking up and down, he recognized the woman’s identity.

It was Li Qingcheng after the disguise.

Compared with before, Li Qingcheng had a different face. If he wasn’t very perceptive, he might not be able to see the clues.

“Oh? You recognized it so quickly? I was going to tease you.” Li Qingcheng smiled slightly and poured two cups of tea.

“The appearance can change, but the aura on your body cannot. Unless you can hide it, you can’t hide it from my eyes.”

arjun

Reaction score
DUSTIN took the opportunity to sit down and took a sip from the tea cup: “How was it? Are you done with the work? Is the progress going well?”

“Although there are some troubles, it has been solved. The time is just right and I won’t miss the martial arts competition.” gabrielle smiled.

“Oh, by the way, what’s going on with the killer I sent you? Is his ability to transform into a beast a natural gift? Or is it a result of acquired medicine?” Lu Chen asked curiously.

The lion’s ability to transform into a beast is so terrifying that he directly went from being a martial arts master to breaking through three realms and reaching the level of a great master.

Even though he is well-informed, he has never encountered such a perverted thing.

“It’s still under study. I don’t know the specific reason, but don’t worry, I will notify you as soon as there is news.” Li Qingcheng promised.

She had received a detailed report on the battle that night and immediately convened a team of experts for in-depth research.

If the male lion’s ability to transform into a beast can be cultivated through nurture.

Then it would be a huge storm for the entire world!

Just imagine, if every soldier on the battlefield could be transformed into a beast through medicine, it would be a one-sided massacre.

“This person is of great value. You have to keep an eye on him. If he is rescued, you will lose more than you gain.” Lu Chen reminded.

“Don’t worry, I found a safe place and no one will find out.” Li Qingcheng smiled.

“There’s one more thing I need to talk to you about.”

Lu Chen changed the topic and said, “This morning, I saw people from the Temple of Gods. They planned to break into the forbidden area of Longhu Mountain to hunt for treasures.”

” The Temple of Gods?”

Li Qingcheng raised his eyebrows: “These guys have always been uneasy and kind-hearted. I already expected that they would cause sabotage in the martial arts competition, but I didn’t expect that their target was actually a rare treasure in the forbidden area.

” The news about the appearance of the strange treasure has been spread secretly. It is normal for the temples to take action. Although I am not sure when they took action, I estimate that it has only been in the past few days. How are you going to deal with it? ” Lu Chen said.

The pantheon of gods will only take action during the tournament.

Because this is the busiest time in Longhu Mountain, it is also the easiest time to take advantage of loopholes.

“Let’s wait and see what happens.”

Li Qingcheng said with a serious face: “People from the temples are lurking everywhere. If we clean them out one by one, it will be easy to alert the snake. Therefore, we have to wait for the opportunity. I will do this in advance. Be prepared. In the next few days, please keep an eye on the people in the Pantheon for me. When the time comes, we will catch them all!”

Extroshi

Reaction score
This story seems to be dragging on, like an elderly man rambling to himself on the street. What happened to Dahlia? Natasha? The Kirin Gang? West Lucozia? Stonia? It's frustrating how the writer keeps introducing storylines only to abandon them. And now, they're introducing new characters and a new plot.
Honestly I struggle to read it now. I’ve moved from searching for new chapters daily to reading them once in a week or two. I wish the writer would bring the story to an end rather than keep on taking us in circles.

big B

Reaction score
To the person posting new thread and new names here please stop. We know reached Grandmaster level just last week after using spirit stones you got from ABIGAEL'S gamble... I hope you know that this is GREAT GRANDMASTER'S THREAD "Junlee" plus the many Grandmaster's following his thread you wont like it if you decide to continue....Thanks

RDX

Martial Arts Master
Reaction score
Which of the God king was killed, and who killed him, I can't remember
I don't remember the name.. but when Dustin's father visited him in early chapters. There came one god king who attacked His father and was killed by His personal guard. At that time dustin was not that powerful. He was just watching idly side by side.

Musicapulenta

Grandmaster & Disciple of Sex Sect
Reaction score
Just because the author of the novel is using the word “God” now, doesn’t mean that he’s referring to the same gods that Dustin encountered before in the story.

After all, the story seems to have become quite disjointed with hardly any connection to the past…

Musicapulenta

Grandmaster & Disciple of Sex Sect
Reaction score

Nestor was a formidable Grandmaster, at number 10 (If I remember correctly??) on the World Shattering List.
He was the King of Lucozia’s main protector/servant/bodyguard.
Dustin suspected that he was a traitor and was responsible for his mother’s death (he was right).
Dustin went to battle with him at the foot of that mountain (Qishan?? I forget the name - it’s been too long) on the day that all the warriors were sent to kill Dustin.
Nestor had a slight upper hand throughout the fierce battle. Dustin was quite tired - he’d been fighting warrior after warrior…
Finally, Dustin’s cousin (I forget his name too) appeared on the scene.
Nestor assumed that he would be on his side but surprisingly and quite suddenly, Dustin’s cousin killed Nestor.

Last edited: