The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

How about the one John steal fruits from the spiritual tree? The nemesis there is tribulator level not sure what his name..

Chapter 4174 - Chapter 4176 Scheme At Play Here

As the fair commenced, the white mist swirling around Cauldron Peak began to roil before gradually dissipating.

The entire mountain was revealed before everyone’s eyes. Looking at the majestic mountain, everyone was filled with awe!

“Ladies and gentlemen, although the Alchemist Fair is underway and anyone is free to explore Cauldron Peak, I must caution you all venturing into the mountain without the necessary strength could mean a one-way journey! You all better think it through before entering. After all, you wouldn’t want to find some divine pills, only to lose your lives in the process!” Sue reminded the crowd.

Back then, when Candle needed to assess and select participants for the Alchemist Fair, his fear was that the weaker alchemists would lose their lives during the fair.

Unexpectedly, with Jaeger’s appearance, many alchemists passed the assessment, so they were all here now for the Alchemist Fair.

Mark stood up and addressed the numerous alchemists present, “Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Laurent has already made it very clear. If you feel your abilities are lacking, it would be best to simply stay around the foot of the mountain. With so many alchemists here today, there is no lack of people one can learn from and exchange ideas with. Moreover, Medicine God Island has also set up numerous rewards. Even though the site of the Medicine God’s fall will surely hold numerous treasures, everyone should still act according to their abilities. There will be no one to blame but yourself if you were to lose your life for nothing.”

“Life and death are predestined; wealth and rank are in the hands of the heavens. Since we’re here, we’re naturally heading straight for the site of the Medicine God’s fall.”

“Right! The bold die of gluttony, while the meek starve. We are not afraid!”

“We should stand together, united as one. As long as we unite, there will be no danger.”

Everyone was shouting, absolutely fearless in the face of death!

Taking advantage of the situation, Mark then spoke up. “That guy is right! As long as we stick together, we won’t face any danger. If any of you wish to join the Azurean Alchemist Guild, I can assure everyone’s safety.”

Upon hearing that Mark could ensure their safety, quite a few people immediately wanted to join the Azurean Alchemist Guild. After all, there was strength in numbers, and it was safer!

Upon seeing so many people wanting to join him, a faint smile played at the corners of Mark’ mouth.

This was the outcome he wanted. The more people he had with him, the easier everything would become later on!

These alchemists were showing a lack of thought in their decision. Sure, tagging along with Mark and his guild gave them safety, but if they were to stumble upon a divine pill or the legacy of the Medicine God, did they seriously think they’d get a share?

However, these alchemists didn’t consider this aspect. They all chose to side with Mark!

Swayer and Dylan exchanged glances, their brows slightly furrowed.

They knew that the Boucher and Dupont families were closely aligned with Mark. If so many alchemists were now also siding with Mark, then their two families would be in danger.

Once they entered Cauldron Peak, both their families would have a hard time defending themselves if these people were to suddenly go after them.

With this turn of events, it was vital their two families also attract more people to their side.

The two were still unaware that Mark’ target wasn’t merely their two families but rather all the alchemists present at the scene!

“Sawyer, it’s clear that Mark has started to form alliances. It’s obvious that once we’re in the mountains, he’s planning to make a move against our two families,” Dylan said.

“Definitely, and that’s why we also have to rally some people to us. There’s no doubt Mr. Werner will join us. Moreover, there’s John, whom your sister brought along. He is close with Garret White of the Central Alchemist Guild. If possible, let’s get the Central Alchemist Guild on our side. That way, we wouldn’t have to fear Mark and his crew anymore. More importantly, John has the backing of Asiana Land. I believe even Mark wouldn’t dare to act rashly,” Swayer stated.

“Once we head into the mountains, I’ll seek out John to see whether he’ll be willing to join us,” Dylan said with a nod, planning to seek out John for a personal chat later!

Just then, there was a humming sound.

A radiant glow enveloped Cauldron Peak, and everyone present was instantly filled with a sense of exhilaration.

“All right, everyone can now enter Cauldron Peak, but remember, in three days, the mountain will once again be shrouded in white mist. If you don’t manage to get out within three days, you’ll be swallowed by the white mist, and then you’ll meet your end on Cauldron Peak.” Sue reminded everyone.

However, many had long since stopped heeding Sue’s warnings. They surged into the air, one after another, plunging headlong into the depths of Cauldron Peak without so much as a backward glance!

They always assumed that those who entered first would surely get the best things.

Upon seeing numerous cultivators recklessly rushing into Cauldron Peak, Sue merely let out a light sigh and shook his head.

He had offered sincere advice, but no one wanted to listen.

Without wasting any time, Mark immediately led his group into Cauldron Peak.

As for dealing with John, the best opportunity was at Cauldron Peak.

When the time came to eliminate John, no one would know who did it, given the multitude of people who had stormed into the mountain!

They would take the opportunity to strike at John amidst the chaos.

Swayer and Dylan exchanged glances, each leading their respective clans into the mountain.

“Mr. White, I must take my leave now. Should you encounter any danger, don’t hesitate to reach out to me!”

With that, Garret, along with the members of the Central Alchemist Guild, also stormed into the heart of Cauldron Peak.

These alchemists were falling over each other in their eagerness, afraid of being left behind by others.

In the eyes of these people, Cauldron Peak was nothing less than a massive treasure trove!

“Mr. White, let’s hurry inside too!”

Seeing that John was still not making a move and didn’t seem anxious either, Sigmund spoke up to urge him on.

“There’s no rush!” John replied, gazing up at the high platform.

He had noticed that not a single person from the Laurent family had set foot in Cauldron Peak this time.

Not only did none enter, but John also caught sight of Sue shaking his head with a sigh.

Hence, John sensed that this Alchemist Fair was anything but ordinary!

And this so-called Medicine God Island probably wasn’t so benevolent either. There was a good chance that this supposed site of the Medicine God’s fall was nothing more than a scam, a plot!

John leaped onto the stage, determined to confront Sue face to face.

If this was indeed a conspiracy, John was determined to unravel it.

Unbeknownst to John, there was indeed a grand scheme going on. However, it was not Sue who orchestrated it!

When Sue observed John not rushing to enter Cauldron Peak and instead climbing onto the high platform to head toward him, he was surprised.

Impressively, despite the enormous allure of potential gains at Cauldron Peak, John managed to retain his ability to think rationally. Truly, it was no small feat!

Upon seeing John approaching, Candle quickly spoke up. “Father, this is John, the one who successfully treated Prince Cedric and earned King Bernard’s praise!”

The words had Sue developing an interest in John. “Oh, so it’s this young man. It seems he has a bright future ahead!”

John walked straight up to Sue, with Vienna and Sigmund closely following behind him.

“Mr. White, aren’t you eager to enter Cauldron Peak?” Candle curiously asked John.

After all, with John’s capabilities and medical skills, entering Cauldron Peak was no issue at all!

“I intend to enter, it’s just that before doing so, I need to ask Mr. Laurent a few questions!” John replied.

“What are they? If I know the answers, I’ll surely tell you everything!”

Sue expressed his admiration toward John with great enthusiasm.

“Mr. Laurent, you’ve gone to great lengths to host the Alchemist Fair on Medicine God Island, yet not a single representative from the Laurent family entered Cauldron Peak. Why is that?” John asked.

“We’ve explored this mountain numerous times, and in doing so, we’ve lost quite a few people. Although we’ve had some gains, we still haven’t found the Medicine God’s legacy. That’s why we won’t be sending anyone in this time,” Sue explained.

“Is that really the reason?” John’s eyes slightly narrowed, clearly showing his disbelief.

“Of course! What else could be the reason?” Sue said, his eyes narrowing slightly.

Sunlight bathed the land of Medicine God Island, and a gentle breeze swept across, but it couldn’t ease the tension that hung in the air at that moment.

“I don’t think that’s the true reason. You allowed everyone to enter Cauldron Peak, yet none of your own went in yourselves. I suspect there’s a scheme at play here.” John’s gaze was unwavering as he fearlessly met Sue’s eyes. “You’re not planning to take advantage of the Alchemist Fair to suppress all the alchemists in the Ethereal Realm so that you can monopolize the power, are you?”

Upon hearing John’s skepticism, a slight frown appeared on Sue’s face, and his smile vanished in an instant.

Meanwhile, Candle, standing to the side, was seething with anger. He raised his voice, saying, “Mr. White, what proof do you have to claim that my father wants to suppress all the alchemists in the Ethereal Realm?”

His face was flushed red, a clear sign of his heightened emotions as he continued, “Not only does my father not want to suppress them, but he even willingly offered up the sacred ground where the Medicine God fell on Medicine God Island. His hope is to foster greater advancements within the medical field of the Ethereal Realm. Right now, our Medicine God Island is facing the threat of destruction, yet my father insisted on holding the Alchemist Fair here, allowing everyone to benefit from Cauldron Peak. I can’t believe you’re still doubting him!”

“Candle…” Sue quickly shot a glare at Candle. “Shut your mouth and don’t say another word!” His voice carried a hint of authority as he attempted to stop his son from impulsively arguing further.

John wore a puzzled expression, asking, “Facing the threat of destruction? What does that mean? Does it mean that Medicine God Island is going to collapse? If so, wouldn’t we all die here?”

His eyes were filled with confusion and suspicion as he stared intently at Sue, hoping to get a reasonable explanation from him.

Seeing John still in doubt, Sue sighed lightly and said, “Since you want to know, I won’t keep it from you!”

His gaze turned somber and serious before he went on, “To be honest with you, the Sky Slasher Sect has set their sights on the site of the Medicine God’s fall. They’ve been planning. to seize control over the island for a while now!”

Sue’s voice trembled slightly, as if he was recalling that terrifying threat.

“This time, the Sky Slasher Sect has rallied together thousands of disciples, intending to launch a devastating attack on our Medicine God Island! I estimate they’ll arrive in three days, and that’s why I insisted that everyone must leave Cauldron Peak within that time frame! No matter how many of Cauldron Peak’s secrets are revealed during this Alchemist Fair, at least they can still become treasures of the entire alchemy world. After you all leave, I’ll destroy Cauldron Peak. Even if I have to destroy it, I won’t let the Sky Slasher Sect take possession of it.”

Sue’s eyes were filled with resolve, as if he had already prepared himself to go down along with Medicine God Island.

“The Sky Slasher Sect? You mean the Demonic Cultivation sect renowned for their powerful magecraft?” At that moment, Vienna, standing nearby, piped up in surprise.

Her complexion was slightly pale. Clearly, she had heard of the formidable reputation of this sect.

“Vienna, are you familiar with this sect?” John turned his head, asking with urgency.

Vienna nodded, her expression tense as she said, “The Sky Slasher Sect is a faction that specializes in magecraft, and they are all Demonic Cultivators. Its disciples are notorious for their wicked deeds. However, because their magecraft is so powerful, many people are helpless against them. The Sky Slasher Sect isn’t just proficient in magecraft; they also have some medical skills. That’s probably why they want to take over Medicine God Island.”

Her voice trembled slightly, revealing her inner fear.

With worry shining in his eyes, Sue added, “They’ve been coveting the resources of Medicine God Island for a long time, particularly the mysterious power and precious herbs contained in the place where the Medicine God fell. These elements are immensely beneficial in enhancing their magecraft and medical skills. We on Medicine God Island have always been renowned for our medical skills, so it’s true that our defensive capabilities are relatively weak in comparison.”

Chapter 4177 - Chapter 4180 Join Their Fight Against The Sky Slasher Sect

“Those of you on Medicine God Island are also Demonic Cultivators, so why wouldn’t the Sky Slasher Sect spare you, since you walk the same path?” John curiously asked, his brows furrowed as he tried to unravel this complex relationship.

Upon hearing this, Sue’s face instantly took on a displeased look. He glared fiercely, raising his voice to retort, “You label us as Demonic Cultivators, but can you detect even the slightest hint of demonic aura from us?”

His voice echoed through the air, laden with profound anger and dissatisfaction.

John was taken aback for a moment, then immediately released his spiritual sense, meticulously examining both Sue and the nearby Candle.

However, what surprised him was that there was not a trace of demonic aura on either of them! This struck John as very odd, and he couldn’t help but fall into deep thought.

John had heard that the alchemists on Medicine God were banished there because they practiced demonic techniques and became Demonic Cultivators. That was why they were left to fend for themselves.

However, there wasn’t a trace of demonic aura on Sue and his son, indicating that they hadn’t practiced any demonic techniques at all.

“Why don’t you carry any demonic aura?” John asked, his gaze filled with bewilderment and confusion.

“We were never Demonic Cultivators to begin with, so how could we possibly possess demonic aura? What you’ve heard about the alchemists on Medicine God Island being Demonic Cultivators are just rumors from way back then.”

Sue’s expression was stony, his voice filled with despair and indignation as he continued, “Many of us were ostracized and forced to Medicine God Island, but not because we were practicing demonic techniques! They pushed us out to that island, left us to fend for ourselves, and even fabricated lies to tarnish our reputation!”

It was only then John discovered that all the rumors about Medicine God Island were false, nothing more than defamatory words passed down from the past!

He felt a wave of guilt, chastising himself for his previous misunderstandings.

“Mr. Laurent, why didn’t you explain the situation to everyone? We could have united to help Medicine God Island fend off the enemy. Moreover, the power of your Medicine God Island is not to be underestimated. It wouldn’t be easy for the Sky Slasher Sect to take over,” John said.

Upon hearing John’s words, Sue let out a soft sigh. “Ah, you have no idea. Despite its seemingly strong facade, many people on Medicine God Island are actually refugees seeking shelter or those in search of medical help. Should danger befall Medicine God Island, these individuals wouldn’t hesitate to abandon it. They wouldn’t risk their lives for the sake of the island. Most cultivators in the Ethereal Realm are inherently selfish. This is an inevitable result of the grand backdrop of the Ethereal Realm itself, and there’s nothing that can be done about it!”

His gaze revealed profound helplessness and disappointment.

“If the Sky Slasher Sect truly were to attack, we, the numerous disciples and descendants of the Laurent family, are the only ones capable of resisting. That’s why I didn’t allow the Laurent family members to enter Cauldron Peak – to prepare our defenses and be ready to counter the Sky Slasher Sect’s assault at any moment! Moreover, those from the Sky Slasher Sect are all well-versed in magecraft, far beyond what we alchemists can handle. We barely understand any magecraft, so we can only resist passively. I’m not sure how long we can hold out, so you all only have three days. What you can gain during this time depends on your own fortune, so hurry up and enter Cauldron Peak. Time is precious!”

Sue’s face was filled with sincerity, and it was clear that he was quite discontent with the selfish and self-serving attitude prevalent in the Ethereal Realm.

Observing Sue, John didn’t believe he was lying. Thus, he spoke up. “Mr. Laurent, I could lend you a hand. I happen to know some cultivators skilled in magecraft. They could assist!”

John’s gaze was unwavering as he made up his mind to step forward and help Medicine God Island overcome this crisis.

“Really?” Upon hearing John mention that there were skilled magecraft cultivators willing to lend a hand, Sue’s spirits immediately lifted. It was as though he had spotted a glimmer of hope in the darkness. “That’s wonderful! With your help, there might still be a glimmer of hope for our Medicine God Island!”

“Of course. I’m just not sure if they can make it here in three days. I’ll get them here as soon as possible!” After John finished speaking, he didn’t delay any further but directly contacted Carlos.

John reached out to Carlos through a communication device. “Carlos, Medicine God Island will be under attack from the Sky Slasher Sect. Bring men from the Duad Formation Sect for support as quickly as possible. You can use the Alchemist Fair’s Teleportation Array. Make sure to hurry!”

Upon receiving John’s orders, Carlos promptly led the members of the Duad Formation Sect toward Medicine God Island without a moment’s delay.

After exchanging a few words with Sue, John, along with Vienna and Sigmund, entered Cauldron Peak.

For the next three days, John had to make every minute and second count!

Cauldron Peak, shrouded in mystery and antiquity, was permeated with rich spiritual energy.

Upon entering the mountain, John discovered an abundance of mystical herbs around the area, all of high quality. These herbs, under the sunlight, shimmered with an unusual glow, as if to show off their preciousness and mystique.

“Wow, there’s so many mystical herbs!” Sigmund exclaimed with excitement. His eyes were filled with both greed and delight.

Vienna too, was captivated by the scene before her. She couldn’t help but comment, “This truly is a haven for mystical herbs!”

With that, Sigmund and Vienna began to gather the herbs enthusiastically.

Quite a number of cultivators, entranced by the mystical herbs before them, had also halted their steps to pick them.

In doing so, it would result in a significant delay.

Hence, some of the cultivators merely took a glance and didn’t linger, heading further upward. They were well aware that the depths of the mountain may conceal even more precious treasures and perhaps even the legacy.

“All right, no more picking. We must hurry!” John said to Vienna and Sigmund.

He was well aware that his purpose for venturing into Cauldron Peak was to seek the legacy of the Medicine God, not just for these few clumps of mystical herbs.

“Okay!” Although filled with reluctance, Vienna and Sigmund obeyed John’s words and ceased their picking.

Just as Sigmund spotted one last mystical herb and planned to pick it, the earth suddenly trembled!

Following that, the furious roar of a demon beast rang out before a massive black demon serpent burst forth from the ground. With its jaws wide open, it lunged straight at Sigmund!

The demon serpent was massive, its black scales shimmering with a chilling gleam. Its eyes radiated a ferocious and savage aura.

John was quick to react. He swiftly grabbed Sigmund and Vienna before using Blazing Stride to dodge the demon serpent’s attack.

However, there were still several cultivators enthusiastically picking the mystical herbs, so the sudden appearance of the demon serpent caught them completely off guard.

A cultivator was swiftly devoured by the demon serpent. He didn’t even have time to let out a cry of despair before he disappeared into the creature’s maw.

“Why are there demon beasts here?” The horrified cultivators retreated in fear, their faces pale and legs trembling.

“Before we entered Cauldron Peak, Mr. Laurent had already warned us. He said that alchemists of lesser skill should not venture into the mountain due to its dangers. Yet, no one heeded his advice,” said a seasoned cultivator, his face filled with helplessness and regret.

“It seems that there are quite a few demon beasts on this mountain. It truly is dangerous for someone less capable!” Another cultivator spoke up, his voice filled with fear and regret.

The remaining cultivators all wore expressions of embarrassment. Those who were tempted by the mystical herbs and halted their steps were indeed mostly the weaker alchemists!

Initially, they didn’t believe a word Sue had said. However, the sudden appearance of the demon serpent struck fear into their hearts, with some even contemplating retreat.

“What are we going to do? Are we going to die here?” a timid cultivator asked, his voice trembling.

“Everyone, stay calm. Let’s tackle this demon serpent together!” John raised his voice, attempting to calm the crowd down.

However, the monstrous serpent didn’t give them a catch to catch their breath, launching another attack. Its tail swept across, stirring up a wild gust of wind.

With a swift movement, John dodged the demon serpent’s attack. At the same time, he conjured a ball of flame in his hand and hurled it toward the serpent.

The monstrous serpent was hit by a blast of fire, letting out a painful roar. However, it didn’t back down. Instead, it attacked the group with an increased ferocity.

Ultimately, when the timing was right, John thrust his sword into the monstrous serpent’s vital spot. The creature fell with a thunderous crash and transformed into a puff of black smoke, disappearing without a trace.

“Finally, it’s resolved.”

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

However, after this incident, everyone realized that the treasures within Cauldron Peak were not so easy to obtain. One wrong move could cost them their lives.

“The dangers of Cauldron Peak are numerous. If you feel your strength isn’t up to par, it might be best to withdraw, lest your life be put in jeopardy.”

John tried to persuade a few alchemists out of good intentions.

After a bout of internal struggle, several alchemists contemplated backing off. Having thanked John, they turned around and left Cauldron Peak.

John, along with Vienna and Sigmund, continued their journey deeper into the heart of Cauldron Peak.

At that moment, a man and a woman, who were among the cultivators, rapidly approached John.

“Mr. White, wait a moment…” A man called out to John.

John turned his head to look at the man and woman, a hint of confusion in his voice. “Can I help you with something?”

“Mr. White, we’re also alchemists from the Central Region and members of the Alchemist Guild. I noticed you seem to have a good relationship with our leader, President White. I was wondering if we might be able to join you?” The male cultivator turned to John and asked.

“Join me?” John’s brow furrowed slightly.

Seeing the situation, the female cultivator quickly spoke up. “We’re not trying to share in your spoils. Everything we obtain from Cauldron Peak will go to you. All we wish for is to follow Mr. White and receive some guidance from you. That alone will be greatly beneficial for us.”

“Absolutely, not only are you young and talented, but you also cured Prince Cedric’s strange illness. We’re inspired to learn from your exceptional medical skills,” the man hurriedly exclaimed.

John remained silent, his brow still deeply furrowed.

John knew that the more people he brought along, the greater the pressure he would face. After all, these two alchemists were not particularly strong. Hence, he would need to protect them.

“If you’re uncomfortable with this, Mr. White, we won’t bother you any further.”

Seeing the situation, the man felt a bit despondent and spoke.

“President White has told us that we should learn as much as we can from you, Mr. White. After all, we are all members of the Central Alchemist Guild. As our abilities grow, so too does the strength of our Guild,” said the woman.

John was at a loss for words, feeling as though he had been guilt tripped.

Indeed, John had agreed to join the Central Alchemist Guild. Besides, Garret had agreed to let both Vienna and Sigmund join as well without any hesitation.

These two individuals’ sudden appear rice left John at a loss for what to do.

After a moment of contemplation, John finally said, “All right, you two can join me. However, you’re well aware of the perils of Cauldron Peak. If anything unexpected happens, I won’t be held responsible.”

“No problem.” Both of them nodded enthusiastically in agreement.

Left with no other choice, John reluctantly set off on the journey with the two individuals.

Vienna and Sigmund had no objections, after all, they were both from the Central Alchemist Guild.

Throughout their journey, Vienna and Sigmund engaged in conversation with two alchemists. As the dialogue unfolded, it was revealed that the alchemists, named Felipe and Freya, were in fact siblings.

They were all Seventh Level Tribulators, their powers considered powerful in the circle of cultivators.

“Mr. White…”

As John and his companions continued their journey deeper into Cauldron Peak, they were abruptly halted by a shout.

When John looked over, he realized it was Fourier and Holly.

It seemed as though the two had been waiting for him.

“Mr. Zaire, why haven’t you ascended the mountain yet?” John asked in confusion.

“Mr. White, my father wishes to speak with you. Both Aunt Winona and Mr. Werner are present too,” Holly said to John.

She probably feared that John wouldn’t go, so she brought up Winona and Jaeger.

After all, John came specifically for Winona, he should give her some face.

Upon hearing that both Winona and Jaeger were present as well, he simply nodded and followed Holly and the others.

Vienna and Sigmund, along with the newly joined siblings, Felipe and Freya, also tagged along.

Dylan, along with Sawyer and the others, was waiting just ahead in a small grove.

Upon seeing John arrive, Dylan approached him and said, “Mr. White, my friend, what took you so long? You should know, the early climber always reaps the benefits.”

“I got held up with some matters, why are you looking for me, Mr. Weaver?” John asked.

“Mr. White, I’ve come to you seeking a favor. I’m aware of your good relationship with President White of the Central Alchemist Guild. Our two families hope to form an alliance with the guild. Like this, if anything were to happen on Cauldron Peak, we could at least have each other’s backs…” Dylan stated.

John was slightly taken aback. He looked at Dylan and said, “Mr. Weaver, is something going to happen at Cauldron Peak? Otherwise, with the combined strength of the Weaver and Rider families, there’s no need to underestimate yourselves. Why would you need to join forces with the Central Alchemist Guild? Moreover, the Azurean Alchemist Guild was also involved, right? If there was an alliance, it should have been with the Azurean Alchemist Guild, shouldn’t it?”

John knew there was something Dylan was withholding. After all, nobody wanted to form alliances at this juncture. The more people there were, the smaller portion of the magical items each person would get.

“Mr. White, to be honest, the reason we allied ourselves with the Central Alchemist Guild is to deal with Mark and his group. We received word that Mark has joined forces with the Dupont and Boucher families of Sparta.

They’re planning to make a move against us at Cauldron Peak. Our combined strength is not enough to face them, which is why we hope to form an alliance with the Central Alchemist Guild through you, Mr. White. You can assure President White that we will never shortchange him.

Of the treasures obtained from Cauldron Peak, the Central Alchemist Guild can take half. And when we returned to Sparta, both our families will present you with gifts.”

Dylan understood that without offering some substantial benefits, nobody would ally with them.

Upon hearing this, John’s brows slightly furrowed. If internal conflict were to occur among the numerous alchemists on Cauldron Peak, it would significantly weaken their collective strength.

If the day ever came when the Sky Slasher Sect truly attacked Medicine God Island, how could they possibly resist?

“Mr. Weaver, is what you’re saying really true? How can you be certain that Mark will come for you?” John asked.

“Of course it’s true. Mark had a clandestine meeting with the heads of the Boucher and Dupont families. It’s clear they’re conspiring against us. The four major families, including ours, are never on good terms to begin with. Conflict is inevitable,” Dylan said.

“Mr. Weaver, can’t you make peace with them? Even if that’s not an option, at least refrain from causing conflicts during our time on Medicine God Island,” John said with a very displeased look on his face.

“Why?” Dylan asked in confusion.

John sighed gently, then relayed to Dylan everything Sue had told him.

Upon hearing the mention of the Sky Slasher Sect, everyone’s expression changed instantly.

“The Sky Slasher Sect actually planned to seize Medicine God Island? I knew something was up when Sue suddenly moved the Alchemist Fair to Medicine God Island.”

“Well, that’s just great. They’re planning to rope in all of our ethereal realm’s alchemists, tying them to Medicine God Island, and having them join their fight against the Sky Slasher Sect.” Sawyer voiced his dissatisfaction.

Chapter 4181 - Chapter 4182 Eruption Of The Internal Flame.

“Medicine God Island is too much. If the Sky Slasher Sect were to attack, many alchemists will lose their lives.” Holly too, spoke out in exasperation.

Everyone began to curse at Medicine God Island, feeling as though they had all been deceived.

“Ladies and gentlemen, you’ve all misunderstood Mr. Laurent. He didn’t ask for your help to resist the Sky Slasher Sect. He just wanted to prevent the numerous legacies and treasures of the Medicine God from falling into the hands of the Sky Slasher Sect. So, his decision to relocate the Alchemist Fair to Medicine God Island is also to allow everyone to benefit from this site where the Medicine God had fallen. Three days later, everyone is to leave, as the Sky Slasher Sect is planning to attack Medicine God Island in three days.” John assisted in explaining on behalf of Sue.

“If that’s the case, then we really don’t have time to waste on fighting anymore. But at this moment, even if we don’t engage in a fight with Mark and his people, they probably won’t let us off,” Dylan said with a furrowed brow.

“That’s easy. I’ll just discuss this matter with President Surrey. I’m sure they’ll understand what to do.”

John planned to share this matter with Mark.

As soon as Mark learned that the Sky Slasher Sect was about to attack Medicine God Island and that they only had three days, they wouldn’t waste their time on the Weaver and Rider families.

But John was still in the dark, unaware that Mark had long since been privy to the affairs of Sky Slasher Sect. Moreover, he had already established a partnership with them.

“All right then, I’m entrusting this matter to you, Mr. White.”

Dylan had no desire to fight with Mark and the others on Cauldron Peak.

After all, they had come to try their luck at the site of Medicine God’s fall. If they could obtain the Medicine God’s legacy, they would skyrocket to success in an instant.

“I’ll try my best!” John nodded.

After bidding farewell to Dylan and the others, John and his group continued their journey up the mountain.

The expanse of Cauldron Peak was vast. Their presence was hardly noticeable even though there were thousands of them.

John himself wasn’t sure if he would run into Mark and his group. However, if he did, he was determined to do everything in his power to stop the impending conflict.

John was still unaware that he had become the prey of Mark and his gang.

Not long after John and his companions had left, they suddenly felt a few auras heading their way.

Even though they weren’t very close, John could sense that these auras were heading straight for them.

“Mr. White, what’s wrong?”

Seeing that John suddenly stop, Sigmund curiously asked.

“Someone’s coming at us. I have no clue who,” said John with a solemn expression.

Even though everyone who entered Cauldron Peak was an alchemist, it was impossible for John to know them all.

He was unsure whether the approaching auras were a friend or a foe.

By now, nearly all the alchemists were aware of John’s identity. It was inevitable that some would harbor ill intentions at the Demon Seal Alliance’s hundred-year offering.

Even with the daunting presence of Bernard, there were still those who would risk it all for the hundred-year offering.

As the saying goes, men would do anything to succeed.

“John, how come we didn’t notice anyone arriving?” Vienna asked.

“Right, it seems like we didn’t feel anything,” Felipe and Freya both exclaimed.

“Don’t be anxious, it should appear soon.” John gazed intently at what lay ahead, his expression serious.

Soon, several figures appeared. As soon as they emerged, they immediately surrounded John and his group.

Upon witnessing the spectacle, John instantly understood what was going on.

“Who are you people? What do you want?” Upon noticing the ill intentions of these individuals, Sigmund questioned.

“This isn’t your concern, scram. We’re here for John.” One of the alchemists, clad in a grey linen robe, spoke up.

It was clear that they had come with the sole intention of seizing the hundred-year offerings meant for the Demon Seal Alliance.

John cast a glance, realizing that all these individuals were Seventh or Eighth Level Tribulators. Their strength was certainly not to be underestimated.

“Mr. Lorenzo, why are you seeking out Mr. White instead of hunting for treasures up in the mountains?”

At that moment, Felipe stepped forward, addressing the gray-clad alchemist.

“Felipe, Freya, I can’t believe you two siblings are here too. I’d advise you two to mind your own business. We’re only after John. It has nothing to do with you siblings,” the alchemist in grey said.

“Are you after the hundred-year offering of the Demon Seal Alliance?” asked John.

“Indeed, once you’re out of the picture, we’ll retrieve the hundred-year offering of the Demon Seal Alliance. The resources will be more than enough to sustain our group’s cultivation for a hundred years,” the alchemist exclaimed.

“Hmph, it’s laughable that a group like you could even dream of killing me and seizing the hundred-year offering of the Demon-Sealing Alliance,” John said with a face full of disdain.

“You, a Sixth Level Tribulator, dare to boast shamelessly. Don’t think for a second that we can’t handle you.” The alchemist in grey drew out a long sword.

Others also drew their weapons, ready to strike at John at any moment.

Upon observing the situation, Sigmund and Vienna both assumed their stances.

Felipe and Freya too, stood protectively in front of John.

“Are you two siblings courting death as well?” The grey-robed alchemist furrowed his brow and asked.

“Since we’ve chosen to join Mr. White, there’s no way we can just sit back and do nothing,” Felipe said.

“All right, then today you both shall meet your end.”

After the alchemist in grey finished speaking, he got ready to attack.

“Stand back, everyone. I can handle a few cultivators in the Tribulation phase all by myself.” John instructed everyone, including Vienna, to step aside.

A seventh or eighth level tribulator wasn’t considered a threat to John.

Upon seeing John’s blatant disregard for the cultivators in the tribulation phase, Felipe and Freya couldn’t help but look visibly upset.

John was merely a Sixth Level Tribulator, yet he had the audacity to utter such disrespectful words toward cultivators of the tribulator phase.

“Mr. White, please be careful not to get splattered with blood…”

After giving John a word of caution, Sigmund promptly retreated to the side.

Upon seeing the situation, Vienna also retreated.

The abilities of the two of them, even if they wanted to help, wouldn’t make much of a difference. It could even possibly distract John.

They were well aware of John’s capabilities. A few Seventh and Eighth Level Tribulators couldn’t possibly defeat John.

However, Felipe and Freya appeared rather taken aback, unsure of what to do next.

“Felipe, you and your sister should come over here too. Let Mr. White handle it by himself.” Sigmund waved the siblings over.

Due to sharing the same last name, Sigmund felt a strong bond with these siblings.

Upon seeing the situation, Felipe and Freya slowly stepped aside.

Upon seeing everyone avoiding him, the alchemist in grey’s aura instantly filled the air. The remaining people also exuded an overwhelming presence, like a wild wind sweeping through.

“Kid, if you’re going to blame anyone, blame it on your own worth, not us…”

The alchemist in grey took the first swing at John.

A faint smile tugged at John’s lips. Surprisingly, he didn’t dodge or draw any weapon. Instead, a soft golden glow began to radiate all around him.

Seeing the situation, the others also sprang into action, charging toward John.

As the group of men approached John, it was as if John’s body had exploded.

Boom!

Suddenly, a surge of fire erupted from John, with red flames reaching for the heavens.

Caught off guard, those guys were instantly set ablaze.

“Ah!”

“Fire, there’s a fire!”

“I’m burning up!”

Several guys were engulfed in flames, desperately rolling on the ground, but the fire simply wouldn’t go out.

Vienna and Sigmund were not surprised.

However, Felipe and Freya stared at the scene before them, their faces filled with astonishment.

Several seventh and eighth level tribulators, each no less skilled than the siblings. Yet, they couldn’t even touch a single hair on John’s head before they were engulfed by a sudden eruption of the internal flame.

Terrifying, it was simply too terrifying…