The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3902 Save John

Within the dark mist, countless flying swords seemed to materialize. As Aiden pointed, a cloud of black mist, carrying countless flying swords, descended upon John. That attack was proving to be even more formidable than the last.

Countless flying swords shimmered with dazzling light. The black assault had ensnared John, leaving him with absolutely no place to hide. John had nowhere to run but underground. In just the blink of an eye, John was enveloped by the dark net.

The moment he was enveloped by the dark net, John activated Golem Body. The sky was filled with flickering golden light, and his entire body was covered with shining golden scales.

Cling! Clang! A dark net enveloped John, followed by a series of metallic clashing sounds. However, no one could discern what was happening within the dark web.

“Mr. White!”

“Master!” Upon witnessing that scene, Silver, along with Phoenix and others, were all ready to step in and rescue John.

Upon seeing the situation, Dean, along with the entire Miller family, was also ready to strike. If Silver dared to make a move, they would not hesitate to retaliate. By then, a great battle was inevitable. Within the dark web, a deafening noise resonated.

At the gates of Lunarius Palace was even more chaos. The scattered aftershocks had shattered the surrounding rocks and mountains.

Sneering, Aiden looked over everything before him, his eyes full of disdain. “You should consider it your fate to die to my divine net!”

In his view, John was undoubtedly destined to die. Seeing that John was unable to escape from the dark net, Silver ordered everyone to initiate a rescue mission.

“Save John!”

“It’s just a measly net! It can’t hurt me!” Just as everyone was gearing up to take action, John’s voice unexpectedly echoed from within the dark web. Immediately following, a ray of golden light pierced through the black mist, its radiant glow reaching straight for the skies. John’s figure gradually emerged from the darkness, seemingly radiating an aura of golden light. Around him, one could faintly discern what appeared to be a bell encasing him.

“This is…” Aiden frowned, showing a great deal of surprise. Upon seeing the situation, Silver and her associates were filled with boundless joy.

“I don’t believe this won’t work!” Aiden unleashed both palms simultaneously, sending the flying sword within the black net flying toward John, much like a shooting star.

Clang! The flying swords aimed at John were unexpectedly all blocked by the shimmering golden bell surrounding him. Aiden’s attack did not harm John in the slightest.

Meanwhile, John thrust his palm downward. “Thunder Palm!”

A gigantic hand materialized, and within it, lightning flashed, and thunder roared. The Thunder Palm, combined with lightning nascence, held an unparalleled power.

Upon seeing the situation, Aiden swung both his hands, using the dark net to meet the oncoming attack. He intended to block John’s palm strike. However, the Thunder Palm descended from the sky, instantly shattering the black net.

“Mr. White is truly awesome!”

“What kind of palm technique is this? Is it the Heavenly Palm Strike?”

“Totally badass. Under that single strike, Aiden is as insignificant as an ant.” Everyone was cheering. Despite having received John’s kindness before, there weren’t many who had actually witnessed him going all out. Many people had never witnessed John unleash such a terrifying tactic.

For the first time, Aiden’s expression turned solemn. Faced with the Thunder Palm, he felt a sense of pressure and threat. A shroud of black mist once again enveloped Aiden, who abruptly swung his arm forward. The endless dark mist solidified into a massive fist, hurtling toward John’s Thunder Palm. It was a clash of strength between two individuals.

Boom! The fist brutally collided with the palm strike. Following the tremendous noise, turbulence filled the air, and for a brief moment, a stark black fissure appeared in the void. The crowd around hastily retreated, ensuring they weren’t caught in the terrifying shockwave. Once the shockwave had settled, John found himself once again locking eyes with Aiden. Once again, their skills were evenly matched, as seen in that clash.

Prosper

Five Level Tribulator
Sep 17, 2023
Chapter 3902 Save John

Within the dark mist, countless flying swords seemed to materialize. As Aiden pointed, a cloud of black mist, carrying countless flying swords, descended upon John. That attack was proving to be even more formidable than the last.

Countless flying swords shimmered with dazzling light. The black assault had ensnared John, leaving him with absolutely no place to hide. John had nowhere to run but underground. In just the blink of an eye, John was enveloped by the dark net.

The moment he was enveloped by the dark net, John activated Golem Body. The sky was filled with flickering golden light, and his entire body was covered with shining golden scales.

Cling! Clang! A dark net enveloped John, followed by a series of metallic clashing sounds. However, no one could discern what was happening within the dark web.

“Mr. White!”

“Master!” Upon witnessing that scene, Silver, along with Phoenix and others, were all ready to step in and rescue John.

Upon seeing the situation, Dean, along with the entire Miller family, was also ready to strike. If Silver dared to make a move, they would not hesitate to retaliate. By then, a great battle was inevitable. Within the dark web, a deafening noise resonated.

At the gates of Lunarius Palace was even more chaos. The scattered aftershocks had shattered the surrounding rocks and mountains.

Sneering, Aiden looked over everything before him, his eyes full of disdain. “You should consider it your fate to die to my divine net!”

In his view, John was undoubtedly destined to die. Seeing that John was unable to escape from the dark net, Silver ordered everyone to initiate a rescue mission.

“Save John!”

“It’s just a measly net! It can’t hurt me!” Just as everyone was gearing up to take action, John’s voice unexpectedly echoed from within the dark web. Immediately following, a ray of golden light pierced through the black mist, its radiant glow reaching straight for the skies. John’s figure gradually emerged from the darkness, seemingly radiating an aura of golden light. Around him, one could faintly discern what appeared to be a bell encasing him.

“This is…” Aiden frowned, showing a great deal of surprise. Upon seeing the situation, Silver and her associates were filled with boundless joy.

“I don’t believe this won’t work!” Aiden unleashed both palms simultaneously, sending the flying sword within the black net flying toward John, much like a shooting star.

Clang! The flying swords aimed at John were unexpectedly all blocked by the shimmering golden bell surrounding him. Aiden’s attack did not harm John in the slightest.

A gigantic hand materialized, and within it, lightning flashed, and thunder roared. The Thunder Palm, combined with lightning nascence, held an unparalleled power.

Upon seeing the situation, Aiden swung both his hands, using the dark net to meet the oncoming attack. He intended to block John’s palm strike. However, the Thunder Palm descended from the sky, instantly shattering the black net.

“Totally badass. Under that single strike, Aiden is as insignificant as an ant.” Everyone was cheering. Despite having received John’s kindness before, there weren’t many who had actually witnessed him going all out. Many people had never witnessed John unleash such a terrifying tactic.

For the first time, Aiden’s expression turned solemn. Faced with the Thunder Palm, he felt a sense of pressure and threat. A shroud of black mist once again enveloped Aiden, who abruptly swung his arm forward. The endless dark mist solidified into a massive fist, hurtling toward John’s Thunder Palm. It was a clash of strength between two individuals.

Boom! The fist brutally collided with the palm strike. Following the tremendous noise, turbulence filled the air, and for a brief moment, a stark black fissure appeared in the void. The crowd around hastily retreated, ensuring they weren’t caught in the terrifying shockwave. Once the shockwave had settled, John found himself once again locking eyes with Aiden. Once again, their skills were evenly matched, as seen in that clash.
Thank you very very much Immortal Gily

Prodigy

Top Level Body Fusion Realm
Oct 20, 2023
Chapter 3898 A Pyrrhic Victory

Although Aiden’s scheme seemed elaborate, it was utterly useless. After all, these people didn’t come because of any profit.

“I’m Denzel, the leader of the Blood Spirit Valley. Today, I’m not leaving. I want to see how you, the Miller family, plan to annihilate my sect.”

“We, the Five Great Sects, won’t leave either. If you have the guts, kill us all.”

“It’s the same for Soulless Hall.”

“The Summers family won’t leave too.”

“Also, Soul Demon Sect is staying.”

“I, Miles Spicer too.”

“Don’t forget about us, the three kings and four archons.”

“We’re not going anywhere. We’re eager to see just how formidable the Miller family really is. Are you really capable of annihilating all of us prestigious families and sects?”

“I’ve noticed that all you Millers do is brag. If you’ve got the guts, then take action. Stop wasting our time with idle chatter!” One by one, everyone stepped forward, showing no fear of the Miller family.

Upon hearing everyone’s introductions, both Dean’s and Aiden’s faces drastically changed. It turned out that these cultivators were actually all from prestigious families and sects, not independent cultivators as previously thought.

Miles Spicer, in particular, was quite a renowned figure throughout Demonia Mountain. They couldn’t fathom how John had managed to bring all these people together. It would have taken countless resources to be able to persuade all of them to join him. Observing the crowd before them, Aiden and Dean wore solemn expressions. They knew that if they were to launch an aggressive attack at this moment, they would surely suffer heavy losses.

Even if they could triumph and avenge themselves, the Miller family would still suffer heavy casualties, ultimately reduced to a minor clan. However, if they didn’t attack and just retreated cowardly, it would be incredibly humiliating for them. Both sides remained in a standoff, neither one making the first move.

After all, doing so would spark a fierce battle. There would undoubtedly be countless casualties, and since the Celestial Battle, the Ethereal Realm had never seen such a large- scale conflict. Moreover, they were all Tribulators. The destructive power of such a chaotic battle would be truly terrifying.

In fact, there was a chance that half of Demonia Mountain could be wiped out. Roughly an hour later, Dean was the first to break the silence. “John, you took the lives of Mr. Killian and Ms. Selma, and now you’ve gathered all these people. Do you intend to drag everyone down with you for your own mistake? You should be aware that once chaos ensues, countless lives will be lost, and you’ll be the one to blame. We, the Miller family, only seeking revenge against you. If you leave Lunarius Palace now, we assure you that we won’t lay a finger on it.”

“We, the Miller family, only seeking revenge against you. If you leave Lunarius Palace now, we assure you that we won’t lay a finger on them. One cannot be overly self- centered in life. These people are willing to sacrifice for you, but you cannot always save your own skin at the expense of their lives, right?”

Standing on the moral high ground, Dean began to mock John. He did it all to instill a sense of guilt in the latter, hoping that it would force him to leave Lunarius Palace. What the Miller family wanted was revenge, not to wage war against all those people in front of them. Even if they managed to defeat the enemy, it would be a pyrrhic victory.

“Mr. White, don’t listen to his nonsense. They came in full force, hundreds of them, seeking revenge on you. Isn’t this a clear case of bullying with their numbers? They’re obviously trying to deceive you!” Denzel frantically said.

John was no fool. If they were merely seeking personal revenge, they would not have to bring hundreds of people with them.

“John, if you have the courage to leave Lunarius Palace, I can assure you that no one else will interfere. I want to personally avenge my elder brother and aunt. It will be a fight between the two of us. If I can’t kill you, I’ll accept my fate. I’d leave immediately with my men and never trouble Lunarius Palace again. Do you dare to accept my challenge? This way, no one else will have to risk their lives in battle!” said Aiden, cognizant that John wouldn’t take the bait.

“You want to go one-on-one with me?” John broke out a slight smirk.

“Indeed, it all depends on whether you dare to or not. Let’s have a duel to the death, you and I, so that everyone else does not have to risk their lives,” Aiden said.
This Aiden is seeking out his grave

Prodigy

Top Level Body Fusion Realm
Oct 20, 2023
Chapter 3902 Save John

“Mr. White!”

“Save John!”

Thanks Master Gily

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3903 The Arrogant Fellow

Upon witnessing such a scene, everyone began to worry. If Aiden could match John even after lowering his cultivation level, they were worried John’s defeat was inevitable.

At that time, everyone was hoping that John wouldn’t fail, especially the women like Phoenix, Catlin, and Jenny hearts were in their throats. If anything were to happen to John, they feared they wouldn’t even have the courage to keep on living.

“This Aiden is truly impressive. Even though he intentionally lowered his cultivation level, he could still go toe to toe with Mr. White.”

“The esteemed son of the Miller family actually studied demonic techniques. It seems the Miller family’s own techniques aren’t that impressive.” People were whispering amongst themselves.

John put on a strong display, yet Aiden’s performance was equally impressive. Compared to Killian, Aiden was significantly stronger. Moreover, Aiden was adept in ancient demonic techniques. If he were to unleash his full potential, the crowd believed John wouldn’t be able to win. Aiden looked at John and spoke in a nonchalant tone.

“Your strength is indeed a reason for pride. It’s a shame, though, that your background is lacking, clearly indicating that you’re just a wandering cultivator.” Aiden admired John’s strength, yet in his eyes, John was merely a wandering cultivator who was absolutely no match for him. However, Aiden had no idea that John’s background was a thousand, ten thousand, or even hundreds of thousands of times more prestigious than his. Though the strength of Ultimate Realm Level One was indeed a challenge for John to handle, barely anyone could rival John when it came to comparing one’s background. It was simply that John didn’t want to make comparisons with him.

“Whether it’s strength or background, you’re simply no match for me. Who do you think you are?” John let out a cold huff as the various auras in his body were activated. The sky abruptly changed hues as an overwhelming aura rolled in, resonating with a sound akin to a dragon’s roar.

Everyone watched John, knowing full well that he was on the verge of exploding with power. It would seem that was a battle to the death.

“Hmph, such an arrogant fellow.” With a cold huff, Aiden felt an instantaneous rumble within him. Following that, he raised both arms. In an instant, his cultivation level surged from the Seventh to Eighth Level Tribulator. It was evident that Aiden also understood he was simply no match for John with a cultivation level of Seventh Level Tribulator, even if he possessed ancient demonic techniques. That was why he had increased his cultivation level, aiming to defeat John in the blink of an eye. Seventh Level Tribulator cultivation level was enough to match John’s strength, so from Aiden’s perspective, a cultivation level of Eighth Level Tribulator would be capable of defeating him.

Watching Aiden ascend to a higher cultivation level, John narrowed his eyes. He knew Aiden’s real cultivation level was even higher than that. However, John was not in a rush. He was determined to draw out all of Aiden’s strength gradually.

Aiden had held back, not using his full strength, but that might’ve been the same for John. No one there truly knew. At that time, whether it was John or Aiden, both were cautiously gauging each other’s true strength.

“Even Eighth Level Tribulator is nothing more than mediocre in my eyes.” John scoffed as his aura seemed to have reached its peak. His body shimmered with a golden glow, and the draconic essence on his chest began to radiate a powerful luminescence. Within John’s body, celestial energy circulated. Within nascence space, each and every nascence star began to shimmer with radiance as various forms of nascence power continuously converged.

Suddenly, John raised his hand, and an indescribable sense of rhythm rose with his arm’s slow movement. Time seemed to have slowed down significantly. Countless streams of spiritual energy were converging toward John, who, at that moment, seemed like a massive vortex. Various powers were all absorbed by the massive vortex that was John.

“Sacred Light Fist”

John’s arm was encircled with spiritual light, following which he threw a punch toward Aiden. John unleashed the Sacred Light Fist as he shouted the technique’s name. Regardless of Aiden’s abilities, John knew he couldn’t afford to lose. If he were to lose, the consequences would extend beyond his own demise. It would plunge the entire Lunarius Palace into peril.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3904 Too Hasty

There were also the prestigious families and sects he had summoned. If he were to lose, those people would inevitably face retribution from the Miller family. Therefore, John could not lose. No matter what kind of strength Aiden possessed, he simply couldn’t afford to lose. The Sacred Light Fist was unleashed. Inside John, all kinds of nascence were wildly operating, especially the time nascence, which John had pushed to its utmost limit.

Between heaven and earth, countless nascence aura were wildly spreading within John’s body. The Power of Dragons, nascence powers, and even the Power of Three radiated from John, casting thousands of rays of light around him. It was as if John was a deity descended to earth.

The Sacred Light Fist was unleashed, appearing seemingly simple. However, in actuality, it encompassed the various forces within John, even carrying a hint of the profound rhythm of the universe. Additionally, a void had formed around John.

“Demonic technique?” A look of disbelief flashed in Aiden’s eyes. He hadn’t expected that John could actually wield demonic technique. After all, he had never sensed even a trace of demonic aura from John. Thus, by his logic, John shouldn’t know any demonic techniques.

While Aiden was still in disbelief, the Sacred Light Fist had already arrived before his eyes. The massive fist imprint kept magnifying in Aiden’s pupils. John’s attack was so fast that Aiden had absolutely no chance to retaliate. A storm of emotions raged within Aiden, not expecting that John, too, didn’t unleash his full potential.

In Aiden’s eyes, John was nothing more than an insignificant, Fourth Level Tribulator ant. Yet, the person he once dismissed as an insignificant ant had displayed a demonic technique, and it appeared to be no less potent than his own. That kind of demonic technique was incredibly hard to master. Only a great demon lord could wield such power. Yet, John, who was only a Fourth Level Tribulator wandering cultivator, shockingly possessed demonic techniques. It pissed Aiden off because John made his hardships and the ancient demonic skills he’d honed over years of exile and struggle amount to nothing.

Aiden let out a resentful roar of frustration. John’s Sacred Light Fist was threatening enough to intimidate Aiden. With a thunderous roar, Aiden felt a dark energy spreading within him. Amidst the black mist, a terrifying face materialized, positioning itself before Aiden.

Boom! The Sacred Light Fist struck the terrifying face, its aura piercing through the black mist, continuously assailing Aiden’s body. It was clear that the gigantic black mist face had no way of blocking the Sacred Light Fist.

Aiden gritted his teeth. Even the faintest whiff of the aura that passed through was enough to send chills down his spine. He knew that if John’s attack landed on him, there was no doubt he would meet his end, The power of John’s Sacred Light Fist had exceeded his wildest imagination.

“Hmph, I’m far from done.” With a thunderous roar, Aiden’s aura erupted once again, breaking free in an instant. The aura of Ultimate Realm Level One erupted from Aiden’s body, surging like a tempestuous tidal wave in a raging sea. After experiencing the force of John’s punch, Aiden decided to stop showing off. In an instant, Aiden unleashed all his strength.

As the aura of Ultimate Realm Level One erupted, the power of the Sacred Light Fist was instantly shattered, dissipating thunderously into nothingness. A dense black mist formed a barrier against which the Sacred Light Fist struck. The impact caused the fist’s aura to shatter instantly, disappearing without a trace.

The world returned to normal. John had gathered all his strength into a single punch, but it dissipated into nothingness just like that. Everyone looked at Aiden in terror. The aura he emitted as an Ultimate Realm cultivator was beyond anything that could be compared to the Tribulator. The leap across that cultivation level was akin to crossing a massive chasm. The enhancement of Aiden’s power was indeed an exponential increase.

At that moment, everyone’s gaze toward Aiden was filled with a mix of complexity and fear. Upon witnessing the power of Ultimate Realm Level One Aiden unleashed, John surprisingly burst into laughter.

Dean furrowed his brows, subtly shaking his head as he said, “Mr. Aiden is too impulsive. How could he reveal his true strength so quickly?”

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3905 Belittled Aiden

Upon seeing that, Dean realized what John was after, which was forcing Aiden to reveal his true strength. John’s punch, though it seemed terrifying, didn’t actually hold much power. What mattered more was the mental shock it delivered.

As an observer, Dean was able to see it all. However, Aiden was in the thick of it, completely tricked by John. Within the Sacred Light Fist lay the illusion nascence. Aiden didn’t realize he was entranced by John. If John merely relied on illusion spells, he would surely be seen through by Aiden. Therefore, John utilized the illusion nascence, confusing Aiden’s mind.

Also, because the power of the Sacred Light Fist was indeed immense, Aiden believed it was real and revealed his true strength.

“Is Ultimate Realm Level One the full extent of your power? How dare you boast to me with just this level of strength.” John smirked, his eyes filled with nothing but contempt.

Upon learning that Aiden’s cultivation level was only Ultimate Realm Level One, John relaxed, and his stress dissipated. Otherwise, his constant stress could easily lead to mistakes during a fight.

At that moment, Aiden realized he had been tricked. His eyes were filled with anger as he spoke. “Hmph, being an Ultimate Realm Level One cultivator isn’t something a Fourth Level Tribulator cultivator such as yourself can contend with.”

“Why are you certain I’m a Fourth Level Tribulator cultivator? I merely used half of my strength. Your aunt, at Top Level Tribulator, used the secret techniques of the Miller family to increase her cultivation level by force to Ultimate Realm Level One. Yet, didn’t I still kill her? You, being at Ultimate Realm Level One, will meet the same fate. However, if you willingly admit defeat now and crawl between my legs, I might spare your life. All you need to do is serve me as a servant for five hundred years,” John immediately rebutted using Aiden’s words.

At that point, Aiden’s full capabilities had been revealed, yet the extent of John’s abilities remained a mystery to the former. After how light John made Selma’s death out to be, Aiden felt somewhat uncertain. Everyone saw Aiden’s expression and burst out laughing.

Just a moment ago, Aiden was domineering, but at that moment, he had been utterly humiliated. The laughter of the crowd also put pressure on Aiden. It was a psychological warfare. It must be said that Silver’s group sure knew how to wage psychological warfare. Aiden’s anger was ignited.

“Brat, stop pretending already. Your skills are nothing impressive. I’ll surely kill you!” Aiden roared in anger. The laughter of the crowd and John’s mockery humiliated him in front of hundreds from the Miller family. That was the one-on-one battle Aiden had asked for. If he couldn’t defeat John, he would lose all pride and dignity. Aiden clenched his fists tightly, her eyes practically shooting fires of anger.

“Besides bragging, what real skills do you have? Just show them already.” John continued to mock and ridicule Aiden.

“I’ll show you if I’m only bragging! You’ve successfully infuriated me, and so you will pay the price, including those who were laughing!” Veins throbbed on Aiden’s face. At that moment, he wanted to do more than just kill John. He even desired to eliminate the people who were laughing uproariously.

Whoever dared to mock him, he would kill. Indeed, Aiden had lost his mind. The dark mist around Aiden surged dramatically, shimmering within the black light. Then, like a shooting star, he charged toward John. That time, Aiden unleashed all his strength. He had been humiliated to such an extent, so he wasn’t going to hold back anymore. At that moment, he had only one thought on his mind, which was to kill John and everyone else opposing him.

Upon witnessing the situation, John also put away his contempt. His Golem Body shimmered with radiance, and three demonic fires continuously circulated around his body. A golden dragon roared forth from behind, continuously circling around John’s back. John might have verbally belittled Aiden, but he would never truly underestimate the latter.

Prosper

Five Level Tribulator
Sep 17, 2023
Chapter 3905 Belittled Aiden

Upon seeing that, Dean realized what John was after, which was forcing Aiden to reveal his true strength. John’s punch, though it seemed terrifying, didn’t actually hold much power. What mattered more was the mental shock it delivered.

As an observer, Dean was able to see it all. However, Aiden was in the thick of it, completely tricked by John. Within the Sacred Light Fist lay the illusion nascence. Aiden didn’t realize he was entranced by John. If John merely relied on illusion spells, he would surely be seen through by Aiden. Therefore, John utilized the illusion nascence, confusing Aiden’s mind.

Also, because the power of the Sacred Light Fist was indeed immense, Aiden believed it was real and revealed his true strength.

“Is Ultimate Realm Level One the full extent of your power? How dare you boast to me with just this level of strength.” John smirked, his eyes filled with nothing but contempt.

Upon learning that Aiden’s cultivation level was only Ultimate Realm Level One, John relaxed, and his stress dissipated. Otherwise, his constant stress could easily lead to mistakes during a fight.

At that moment, Aiden realized he had been tricked. His eyes were filled with anger as he spoke. “Hmph, being an Ultimate Realm Level One cultivator isn’t something a Fourth Level Tribulator cultivator such as yourself can contend with.”

“Why are you certain I’m a Fourth Level Tribulator cultivator? I merely used half of my strength. Your aunt, at Top Level Tribulator, used the secret techniques of the Miller family to increase her cultivation level by force to Ultimate Realm Level One. Yet, didn’t I still kill her? You, being at Ultimate Realm Level One, will meet the same fate. However, if you willingly admit defeat now and crawl between my legs, I might spare your life. All you need to do is serve me as a servant for five hundred years,” John immediately rebutted using Aiden’s words.

At that point, Aiden’s full capabilities had been revealed, yet the extent of John’s abilities remained a mystery to the former. After how light John made Selma’s death out to be, Aiden felt somewhat uncertain. Everyone saw Aiden’s expression and burst out laughing.

Just a moment ago, Aiden was domineering, but at that moment, he had been utterly humiliated. The laughter of the crowd also put pressure on Aiden. It was a psychological warfare. It must be said that Silver’s group sure knew how to wage psychological warfare. Aiden’s anger was ignited.

“Brat, stop pretending already. Your skills are nothing impressive. I’ll surely kill you!” Aiden roared in anger. The laughter of the crowd and John’s mockery humiliated him in front of hundreds from the Miller family. That was the one-on-one battle Aiden had asked for. If he couldn’t defeat John, he would lose all pride and dignity. Aiden clenched his fists tightly, her eyes practically shooting fires of anger.

“Besides bragging, what real skills do you have? Just show them already.” John continued to mock and ridicule Aiden.

“I’ll show you if I’m only bragging! You’ve successfully infuriated me, and so you will pay the price, including those who were laughing!” Veins throbbed on Aiden’s face. At that moment, he wanted to do more than just kill John. He even desired to eliminate the people who were laughing uproariously.

Whoever dared to mock him, he would kill. Indeed, Aiden had lost his mind. The dark mist around Aiden surged dramatically, shimmering within the black light. Then, like a shooting star, he charged toward John. That time, Aiden unleashed all his strength. He had been humiliated to such an extent, so he wasn’t going to hold back anymore. At that moment, he had only one thought on his mind, which was to kill John and everyone else opposing him.

Upon witnessing the situation, John also put away his contempt. His Golem Body shimmered with radiance, and three demonic fires continuously circulated around his body. A golden dragon roared forth from behind, continuously circling around John’s back. John might have verbally belittled Aiden, but he would never truly underestimate the latter.
Aiden, you asked for this so don't worry to die in the hands of the Golden Dragon. You'll never underestimate anyone in your next life

emeka

First level Tribulator
Sep 19, 2023
Chapter 3904 Too Hasty

There were also the prestigious families and sects he had summoned. If he were to lose, those people would inevitably face retribution from the Miller family. Therefore, John could not lose. No matter what kind of strength Aiden possessed, he simply couldn’t afford to lose. The Sacred Light Fist was unleashed. Inside John, all kinds of nascence were wildly operating, especially the time nascence, which John had pushed to its utmost limit.

Between heaven and earth, countless nascence aura were wildly spreading within John’s body. The Power of Dragons, nascence powers, and even the Power of Three radiated from John, casting thousands of rays of light around him. It was as if John was a deity descended to earth.

The Sacred Light Fist was unleashed, appearing seemingly simple. However, in actuality, it encompassed the various forces within John, even carrying a hint of the profound rhythm of the universe. Additionally, a void had formed around John.

“Demonic technique?” A look of disbelief flashed in Aiden’s eyes. He hadn’t expected that John could actually wield demonic technique. After all, he had never sensed even a trace of demonic aura from John. Thus, by his logic, John shouldn’t know any demonic techniques.

While Aiden was still in disbelief, the Sacred Light Fist had already arrived before his eyes. The massive fist imprint kept magnifying in Aiden’s pupils. John’s attack was so fast that Aiden had absolutely no chance to retaliate. A storm of emotions raged within Aiden, not expecting that John, too, didn’t unleash his full potential.

In Aiden’s eyes, John was nothing more than an insignificant, Fourth Level Tribulator ant. Yet, the person he once dismissed as an insignificant ant had displayed a demonic technique, and it appeared to be no less potent than his own. That kind of demonic technique was incredibly hard to master. Only a great demon lord could wield such power. Yet, John, who was only a Fourth Level Tribulator wandering cultivator, shockingly possessed demonic techniques. It pissed Aiden off because John made his hardships and the ancient demonic skills he’d honed over years of exile and struggle amount to nothing.

Aiden let out a resentful roar of frustration. John’s Sacred Light Fist was threatening enough to intimidate Aiden. With a thunderous roar, Aiden felt a dark energy spreading within him. Amidst the black mist, a terrifying face materialized, positioning itself before Aiden.

Boom! The Sacred Light Fist struck the terrifying face, its aura piercing through the black mist, continuously assailing Aiden’s body. It was clear that the gigantic black mist face had no way of blocking the Sacred Light Fist.

Aiden gritted his teeth. Even the faintest whiff of the aura that passed through was enough to send chills down his spine. He knew that if John’s attack landed on him, there was no doubt he would meet his end, The power of John’s Sacred Light Fist had exceeded his wildest imagination.

“Hmph, I’m far from done.” With a thunderous roar, Aiden’s aura erupted once again, breaking free in an instant. The aura of Ultimate Realm Level One erupted from Aiden’s body, surging like a tempestuous tidal wave in a raging sea. After experiencing the force of John’s punch, Aiden decided to stop showing off. In an instant, Aiden unleashed all his strength.

As the aura of Ultimate Realm Level One erupted, the power of the Sacred Light Fist was instantly shattered, dissipating thunderously into nothingness. A dense black mist formed a barrier against which the Sacred Light Fist struck. The impact caused the fist’s aura to shatter instantly, disappearing without a trace.

The world returned to normal. John had gathered all his strength into a single punch, but it dissipated into nothingness just like that. Everyone looked at Aiden in terror. The aura he emitted as an Ultimate Realm cultivator was beyond anything that could be compared to the Tribulator. The leap across that cultivation level was akin to crossing a massive chasm. The enhancement of Aiden’s power was indeed an exponential increase.

At that moment, everyone’s gaze toward Aiden was filled with a mix of complexity and fear. Upon witnessing the power of Ultimate Realm Level One Aiden unleashed, John surprisingly burst into laughter.

Dean furrowed his brows, subtly shaking his head as he said, “Mr. Aiden is too impulsive. How could he reveal his true strength so quickly?”
John I'm sure you have learned that from the cunning master prosper 😂

emeka

First level Tribulator
Sep 19, 2023
What's is happening, it seems my account has been taken aback to previous chapters, please I don't understand why?
I have been away seem like their did some upgrade I was logout I tried so many times to get back but I have to connect to the immortal masters before getting back 😂

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
What's is happening, it seems my account has been taken aback to previous chapters, please I don't understand why?
We are working in upgrading after few hacks. They stole our information good things we saved updates.

Trouble and working to fixing it.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3906 Daisy, My Daisy

Aiden’s body gradually disappeared into the black mist, and the whole world around him began to darken. A dark aura completely engulfed John from all sides.

In the face of the rampant dark mist, the golden glow emanating from John flickered incessantly, akin to an unpredictable candle flame in the apocalypse. The golden dragon roared incessantly as though it intended to drive back the surrounding darkness. Everyone was on edge, watching intently.

At that moment, they could no longer see John and Aiden, let alone sense the aura of those two. The dark mist isolated the space John and Aiden were in, creating a small pocket in the world. With a flick of his wrist, John summoned the Divine Bow into his hand. Then, he drew back the bowstring, and an arrow materialized on the Divine Bow. John had utilized the Divine Bow, but he dared not be careless. After all, Aiden had also unleashed his full strength.

“Hmph! Do you think a mere broken bow can harm me?” Aiden’s eyes were filled with a thick, murderous intent as he scoffed. Harrowing roars echoed around the black mist.

Upon realizing that Aiden didn’t know what the Divine Bow was, John felt an overwhelming surge of elation well up within him. At that point, he had utilized the Divine Bow, yet no one outside could see it. Thus, his possession of the Divine Bow remained undiscovered. Even if Aiden could see John’s weapon, he was unaware that the bow was the Divine Bow. Hence, John had no need for any concerns.

As John drew the Divine Bow, the Dragon Bell was spinning above his head, ready to block any incoming attacks for him at any moment. Had it not been for the injury suffered by Daisy, the sword spirit of the Dragonslayer Sword, the sword would have remained John’s most prized weapon. Without the support of Daisy, John’s Dragonslayer Sword was merely an ordinary divine weapon. Thus, when John encountered a formidable opponent, he had no choice but to resort to the Divine Bow. However, the fact that he couldn’t use that powerful weapon in public deeply frustrated him.

John drew back the Divine Bow, and upon the arrow he had formed, flames ignited.

Whoosh! The moment John released his grip, the arrow took flight, transforming into a myriad of arrow lights in mid-air. Meanwhile, John was hot on the heels, heading toward Aiden.

Seeing that John did not flee at the sight of his full might and even dared to continue the battle, Aiden revealed a cruel smile.

“John, is this all you’ve got?” After Aiden finished speaking, he instantly transformed into a cloud of black mist, heading toward John. Accompanying him was a multitude of malicious spirits, formed from the black mist, baring their teeth and claws as they launched their attack. It was evident that Aiden was determined to go head-to-head with John. After all, with the power of Ultimate Realm Level One, if one were to fight against a Fourth Level Tribulator cultivator and still needed to dodge, that would be utterly embarrassing.

Boom! Countless beams of arrow light clashed with the innumerable malicious spirits. One by one, the malicious spirits were vanquished, their roars fading into the void.

Meanwhile, streaks of arrow light vanished into the darkness. The golden dragon atop John’s head was ceaselessly roaring, spewing flames that engulfed the relentless, malicious spirits one by one.

John relentlessly fired arrows with his bow while Aiden continuously summoned malicious spirits to launch an attack by waving his hands. The two individuals were steadily closing the gap between them while combating each other.

“Do you intend to fight until we’re both out of aura and then clash with nothing but raw physical strength?” It seemed Aiden had realized John’s intentions.

“You don’t dare to fight with me physically?” John spoke in a tone dripping with sarcasm. In reality, John had that plan in mind. After all, Aiden possessed the strength of Ultimate Realm Level One. Though John wasn’t afraid of fighting with Aiden using the various auras in his body, he wasn’t entirely confident of his victory. If he could fight without using his aura and relying solely on the pure strength of his physical body, he was confident he could win against Aiden. After all, John’s body had undergone countless refinements.

“Hmph! There are countless ways I could use to destroy you, but you won’t have the luxury to choose. You want to fight me with physical strength, but I simply refuse to go along with that! Sure, I’m the heir of a prominent family, but I’m not a fool. I won’t fall for your tricks.” Surprisingly, Aiden ceased his charge toward John.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023

Chapter 3907 Sacred Light Fist

John gritted his teeth, not expecting Aiden to be somewhat clever and not fall for the provocation. The Divine Bow was ceaselessly drawn by John, with various auras coalescing on it

A continuous barrage of arrows was launched. The Golden Dragon roared in response because it was riddled with wounds. John was continually moving closer to Aiden. Only when he got up close to Aiden could he utilize the Archaic Body Cultivation against the latter.

Seeing John relentlessly closing in on him, Aiden instinctively reached out, conjuring a longsword made of dark mist. Without hesitation, he swung it toward John. With that one stroke, a hundred-meter sword light was unleashed, bearing down directly on John.

John, on the other hand, executed Blazing Stride. His body instantly vanished, only to reappear in front of Aiden. John had swapped the Divine Bow in his hand for the Dragonslayer Sword. For close- quarters combat, the Dragonslayer Sword was still more effective. The Dragonslayer Sword erupted with boundless light, thrusting straight toward Aiden.

With a swift motion, Aiden parried the attack with the longsword in his hand. Upon witnessing the situation, John sneered. Without hesitation, he let go of his Dragonslayer Sword, bewildering Aiden. He didn’t understand what was John trying to do.

A moment later, John unleashed Sacred Light Fist without using his internal aura. It was purely physical strength. Even though the punch possessed no aura, Aiden still felt alarmed and also confused about what John was doing.

Just as John’s Sacred Light Fist was about to strike Aiden, a phantom unexpectedly emerged from behind Aiden. The endless black mist transformed into a massive phantom holding a scepter with an empty look.

Following the emergence of the phantom, Aiden’s body astonishingly fused with it as one. John’s punch landed on the phantom, passing through it directly without causing any harm to Aiden.

“John, even in a physical duel, you’re no match for me. In my eyes, you’re nothing more than an ant.” Aiden laughed heartily, his voice seemingly emanating from the phantom.

At that moment, everyone finally could see what was going on. Aiden merged into a colossal phantom, gazing down at John, who seemed as insignificant as an ant to him. With a gentle lift of his foot, aura surged. John’s body was sent flying in an instant.

“Soul Apparition Body?” Vermilion Demon Lord expressed his surprise in John’s consciousness field. John was sent flying dozens of feet away. It took him a great effort to stabilize himself.

Hearing the words of Vermilion Demon Lord, he looked puzzled and asked, “What is this Soul Apparition Body?”

“Even if I explain it to you, you won’t understand. Luckily, this guy’s Soul Apparition Body is just in its initial stage. What’s solidified is merely a phantom. If it had materialized into its true form, everyone here would’ve died earlier,” Vermilion Demon Lord said.

“Holy crap.” John wore an expression of utter shock. He hadn’t expected that Aiden would possess such extensive knowledge of demonic techniques, each one more formidable than the last. No wonder he spoke with arrogance earlier.

“What should I do then? Is there still a way for me to beat him?” John asked.

“Beating him is probably out of the question now. You should focus on how to survive. It seems the only solution left is to let the Celestial Devourer intervene and drain that guy’s demonic aura. Once that’s done, his Soul Apparition Body will be broken,” Vermilion Demon Lord said.

Upon hearing that, John was utterly speechless. The little Celestial Devourer was unpredictable. It was hard to tell if the creature would lend John a hand. In his heart, John was praying fervently for the little Celestial Devourer to come out and lend a hand, all while formulating a plan.

Aiden laughed heartily, looking down at John. “John, didn’t you want to engage in close combat with me? I’m giving you the chance. Come on.”

“Mr. Aiden is truly extraordinary. It seems Mr. Robin is indeed wise to have him gain experience abroad for many years.” Dean looked at Aiden, his eyes filled with nothing but admiration.

emeka

First level Tribulator
Sep 19, 2023
t
Chapter 3907 Sacred Light Fist

John gritted his teeth, not expecting Aiden to be somewhat clever and not fall for the provocation. The Divine Bow was ceaselessly drawn by John, with various auras coalescing on it

A continuous barrage of arrows was launched. The Golden Dragon roared in response because it was riddled with wounds. John was continually moving closer to Aiden. Only when he got up close to Aiden could he utilize the Archaic Body Cultivation against the latter.

Seeing John relentlessly closing in on him, Aiden instinctively reached out, conjuring a longsword made of dark mist. Without hesitation, he swung it toward John. With that one stroke, a hundred-meter sword light was unleashed, bearing down directly on John.

John, on the other hand, executed Blazing Stride. His body instantly vanished, only to reappear in front of Aiden. John had swapped the Divine Bow in his hand for the Dragonslayer Sword. For close- quarters combat, the Dragonslayer Sword was still more effective. The Dragonslayer Sword erupted with boundless light, thrusting straight toward Aiden.

With a swift motion, Aiden parried the attack with the longsword in his hand. Upon witnessing the situation, John sneered. Without hesitation, he let go of his Dragonslayer Sword, bewildering Aiden. He didn’t understand what was John trying to do.

A moment later, John unleashed Sacred Light Fist without using his internal aura. It was purely physical strength. Even though the punch possessed no aura, Aiden still felt alarmed and also confused about what John was doing.

Just as John’s Sacred Light Fist was about to strike Aiden, a phantom unexpectedly emerged from behind Aiden. The endless black mist transformed into a massive phantom holding a scepter with an empty look.

Following the emergence of the phantom, Aiden’s body astonishingly fused with it as one. John’s punch landed on the phantom, passing through it directly without causing any harm to Aiden.

“John, even in a physical duel, you’re no match for me. In my eyes, you’re nothing more than an ant.” Aiden laughed heartily, his voice seemingly emanating from the phantom.

At that moment, everyone finally could see what was going on. Aiden merged into a colossal phantom, gazing down at John, who seemed as insignificant as an ant to him. With a gentle lift of his foot, aura surged. John’s body was sent flying in an instant.

“Soul Apparition Body?” Vermilion Demon Lord expressed his surprise in John’s consciousness field. John was sent flying dozens of feet away. It took him a great effort to stabilize himself.

Hearing the words of Vermilion Demon Lord, he looked puzzled and asked, “What is this Soul Apparition Body?”

“Even if I explain it to you, you won’t understand. Luckily, this guy’s Soul Apparition Body is just in its initial stage. What’s solidified is merely a phantom. If it had materialized into its true form, everyone here would’ve died earlier,” Vermilion Demon Lord said.

“Holy crap.” John wore an expression of utter shock. He hadn’t expected that Aiden would possess such extensive knowledge of demonic techniques, each one more formidable than the last. No wonder he spoke with arrogance earlier.

“What should I do then? Is there still a way for me to beat him?” John asked.

“Beating him is probably out of the question now. You should focus on how to survive. It seems the only solution left is to let the Celestial Devourer intervene and drain that guy’s demonic aura. Once that’s done, his Soul Apparition Body will be broken,” Vermilion Demon Lord said.

Upon hearing that, John was utterly speechless. The little Celestial Devourer was unpredictable. It was hard to tell if the creature would lend John a hand. In his heart, John was praying fervently for the little Celestial Devourer to come out and lend a hand, all while formulating a plan.

Aiden laughed heartily, looking down at John. “John, didn’t you want to engage in close combat with me? I’m giving you the chance. Come on.”

“Mr. Aiden is truly extraordinary. It seems Mr. Robin is indeed wise to have him gain experience abroad for many years.” Dean looked at Aiden, his eyes filled with nothing but admiration.
the battle is taking long John need to finish this guy off😂😂

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
Staff member
Jun 4, 2023
Chapter 3908 Sacred Light Fist

A young man like Aiden, who already possessed such a level of cultivation, had an immeasurable future ahead.

John stared at Aiden, raising his voice to challenge, “If you’re so capable, why don’t you revert to your original form and fight me? Do you dare?”

In order to humiliate John, Aiden decided not to fight back. “I’m not an idiot. How about this? I won’t lift a finger and let you attack me three times.”

“All right, it’s a deal. If I can’t defeat you in three moves, I’ll kneel and bow to you,” John exclaimed loudly. He was just looking for an opportunity to buy some time. To his pleasant surprise, Aiden conveniently handed that opportunity to him.

Aiden laughed heartily, his towering phantom trembling. “It’s a deal. With so many people here as witnesses, you better get ready to bow to me.”

“Are you ready? I’m about to make my first move.” John prepared to make his move. Upon hearing Aiden’s proposal, Dean exclaimed, “You mustn’t! It’s too dangerous.”

“Don’t worry, he can’t hurt me even the slightest bit.” Aiden exuded confidence.

Meanwhile, John was moving about, with the aura around him continuously converging. However, at that moment, John was incessantly yelling at the little Celestial Devourer in his heart. Little rascal, wake up, lend me a hand. You’ve consumed so much of my resources. You can’t be sleeping all day. Wake up quickly. If you don’t and I die, you’ll have nowhere to eat or sleep.

John was screaming in his mind, but the little Celestial Devourer showed no reaction.

“Mr. Vermilion, lend me a hand, will you? If I go down, you’re going down with me. After all, we’re in this together,” John addressed Vermilion Demon Lord.

“What could I possibly do? It’s not like it listens to me,” Vermilion Demon Lord said.

At that moment, John felt utterly helpless. Seeing that John was still not making a move, Aiden spoke up in impatience.

“What are you doing? Are you going to act or not?”

“I’m coming!” After John finished speaking, he suddenly leaped into the air. Immediately following that, John swung a massive fist, striking heavily upon the phantom. However, John’s body passed through the phantom, unable to inflict any harm on Aiden at all.

“I told you that you couldn’t hurt me.” Aiden burst out laughing heartily.

John frowned. At this rate, even if I’m given thirty free attacks instead of just three, I still won’t be able to harm him!

Upon seeing the situation, Silver and Denzel were visibly tense. “Everyone be ready. As soon as Mr. White is defeated, we’ll make our move together. We absolutely cannot allow Mr. White to fall into the hands of the Miller family, and even more so, we cannot let Mr. White be humiliated by kneeling,” Silver whispered.

“Understood!” Everyone unanimously nodded in agreement. Dean also noticed that commotion and quietly instructed, “Everyone, be ready. Prepare to launch an attack at any moment.”

At that moment, both sides were primed and ready to launch their attacks.

Meanwhile, John was also brewing his second attack. As he prepared to launch his attack, John was inwardly screaming at that little Celestial Devourer. Yet, there was still no activity from the creature. For the second time, John’s attack pierced through the illusion, causing no harm.

“You still have one attack left. Just wait for the moment you’ll be kneeling before me, crushed under my foot,” Aiden said smugly.

Silver’s group had already tightly gripped their weapons, ready to spring into action at any moment.

Upon seeing the situation, John seemed to have accepted his fate, realizing he only had one last move to make. It was all or nothing. John was seen suspended mid-air, and his right fist began to shimmer with waves of light. All of John’s strength was concentrated in his right fist.

“Sacred Light Fist!” John’s punch unleashed an endless radiance, becoming as dazzling as the sun itself. A devastating aura surged toward Aiden.

“Hmph, not this trick again.” With indifference, Aiden gave a cool, dismissive snort. Just as Aiden scoffed, suddenly, a burst of light flashed from John’s body. Immediately after, a massive suction force began to devour the phantom that Aiden had con
jured.