The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Something looks somehow missing here.. the old man clearly said that he's leaving his legacy which is written in the cauldron to John. But in the end John seems to get only that 'blazing stride' from him which the old man sent directly to John's conscious field. What about that legacy in the cauldron? Did John manage to get it when he caressed his hand to the wall in the beginning? Or did he not get it? It stated in the end after the old man left that John was still in the cauldron but with the wall smooth with nothing written at all... or have I missed something? 🤔

Immortal Gily, do you have the author's phone number, I would like to ring him to ask if he has forgotten to write about it 🫣
Wait for the next chapters you might vet your answers

Pablo is also becoming like Tyler. John should find a way to deal with him
I believe Tyler and Pablo are training ground for John, Pablo might soon meet his end, but I think Tyler will last longer. Somehow for Tyler to have survived a lot of things even travelling to ethereal realm. I think he also has a bright future. He might also enter celestial realm with John. He will be John life long adversary. By the time the final battle between righteousness and unrighteousness comes. John will be on one side and Tyler on the other leading the battles even tho they might be the pawns controlled on both sides.

Last edited:
Kind regards from the virgin sect to immortal Gily and to all the masters. I have been silently cultivating all because of my thesis, projects and final semester exams. In couple of weeks I will be graduated as masters in human resource management. After my exams i will be able to manage all the resources available at our hand to help the virgin sect to progress by leaps and bounds. So, please bear with me and allow me to silently cultivate for a week or two and then i will be able to catch up with all the developments and progressions. I am yet to reply so many of the messages and I will catch up after my exams. Meanwhile special thanks to Immortal Gily and big cheers to all the masters.

Chapter 3269 - 3271 Golden-armored war wolf

Seeing that, John hurried toward London. At that moment, however, her eyes were closed, and she was enveloped by a crimson glow. Right as he got closer to her, an abrupt and tremendous energy catapulted him away.

Roar! After letting out a furious roar, the nascence beast turned around and dashed out of the cave. Seeing that, John understood that the stone -glowing with a scarlet hue-was definitely the thing controlling the nascence beast. Yet, he couldn’t get close to London currently and could only shout from afar, “Ms. Max! Ms. Max!” He wanted to wake her up and have her pick up the stone. Nonetheless, she remained motionless, as if she was sound asleep.

In the meantime, the stone gradually ascended and hovered in mid-air before abruptly entering London’s body. As soon as the stone entered her body, a burst of aura suddenly exploded from her. A rampant aura began to sweep across the area, and her eyes snapped open, though they now glowed with a crimson hue. Following that, a large amount of the surrounding nascence aura began to surge toward her body.

“How could this happen?” John was taken aback, not expecting the stone to allow London to absorb nascence aura after it entered her body. Could a mere stone have triggered London to unlock her nascence space and comprehend nascence? If this stone is truly this mystical, it would be a priceless treasure! After a while, the crimson light surrounding London’s body gradually dimmed. The influx of nascence aura also stabilized, no longer rushing fervently into her body.

“W-What’s happening to me?” Astounded, London examined herself. She felt a surge of power coursing through her entire body, accompanied by an unfamiliar aura pulsating within. Noticing London was awake, John approached her and explained, “You’ve comprehended nascence aura. Just now, a significant amount of nascence aura flowed into your body. Now you can try to discover what your own nascence space is.”

Upon hearing this, London immersed her spiritual sense into her being with skepticism. Soon, she was astonished to discover a vast expanse of forest within her consciousness field. This was London’s nascence space; it was not as immense as John’s cosmic galaxy, but it was certainly sizable enough. Compared to those activated nascence spaces resembling houses or palaces, it was significantly larger. “

H-Have I really comprehended nascence? Have I activated my nascence space?” London exclaimed in disbelief.

John told London, “Try using your nascence aura.” London nodded before closing her eyes and harnessing the nascence aura within her. In no time, a war wolf adorned in golden armor appeared before her eyes. This golden-armored war wolf was manifested by London using her metal nascence. Howling with its massive maw wide, it seemed majestic and powerful.

John couldn’t help but be awed by the scene. I didn’t expect London to utilize metal nascence by manifesting it into dangerous and aggressive objects that could deal damage! Meanwhile, my metal nascence is mostly used for defensive purposes and to fortify my Golem Body. It’s also perfect if I use it along with my lightning nascence!

As there were many methods of utilizing nascence, that meant the way one expressed it varied across individuals despite comprehending the same type of nascence. Similar to the spiritual energy between heaven and earth, it could be molded into various forms when different approaches were used.

“Where’s the nascence beast?” London asked John.

“It ran out. We can still catch up to it if we start chasing it down right now,” he responded. Upon hearing that, she immediately ran out of the cave, and he followed closely behind.
Just as they rushed out of the cave, John and the others saw the enormous nascence beast, roaring wildly as if sensing a looming threat. London waved her hand, and the golden- armored war wolf charged straight at the massive nascence beast. Once again, London unleashed her metal nascence, transforming it into a swarm of goldenarmored war wolves that aggressively rushed toward the nascence beast.

Though these golden-armored war wolves were not large in size, the huge nascence beast seemed to fear them. It evaded their attacks and kept retreating. The ferocious golden-armored war wolves opened their mouths and fiercely tore into the nascence beast. The nascence beast howled in pain as its body was torn apart, and a large amount of golden nascence wafted away. Surprisingly, the nascence beast’s wounds did not heal this time. The nascence beast grew weaker and weaker.

Seeing this scene, both John and London burst into laughter. It seemed that the stone was indeed crucial in defeating this massive nascence beast. As John and London watched the golden- armored war wolves fiercely battle the nascence beast deep within the mountain, Kain began to expand despite being embedded in the mountain. Cracks appeared around him. Finally, the rocks shattered, allowing Kain to escape.

Seeing the nascence beast on the brink of defeat, Kain knew his opportunity had come. If he could kill this nascence beast now, he might comprehend the nascence. Kain’s eyes sparkled with excitement. Spinning his stone hammer continuously, he leaped up and swung it at the nascence beast’s head.

John and London were too engrossed in the battle to notice that Kain had escaped from the mountain and was attacking the nascence beast.

Boom! Following the thunderous sound, the massive nascence beast collapsed under Kain’s stone hammer. Its body slowly dissipated, turning into countless nascence auras. Standing under these nascence auras, Kain felt clarity in his consciousness field, followed by a different aura generated within him! Kain knew he had comprehended the nascence aura. He guffawed. “I’ve comprehended it! I’ve comprehended the nascence aura!” Kain laughed ecstatically, looking incredibly excited.

London looked at Kain with a murderous glint in her eyes. Now that she had also sensed the nascence aura, her strength had increased significantly. She planned to have those golden-armored war wolves kill Kain.

John noticed London’s intention and shook his head, saying, “Let’s focus on absorbing the nascence aura now. Its concentration is pretty dense now, and we might not encounter it again. We must seize the opportunity to absorb it!”

London nodded and began absorbing the metal nascence aura. The entire mountain hollow was saturated with it. It was an unexpected windfall. It would be hard to get more metal nascence once they left the ancestral land, so they shouldn’t waste any time.

Without hesitation, John also started absorbing the nascence auras, not only from the metal nascence but also from the other nascence auras he had already sensed. However, he didn’t have much time here. If possible, he wished he could stay longer to explore the wind nascence with the Stillwind Orb.

Hearing the commotion, Iris, Polar, and the rest rushed over. They had already slain the smaller nascence beasts. As London and John seemed to be in a trance, Polar and Linden didn’t know what was going on.

“London? London!” Linden called with concern, but London didn’t react.

“Linden, I think London and Mr. White are cultivating and absorbing the nascence aura,” Polar explained after a brief observation.

“Absorbing nascence aura?” Linden was puzzled.

“London hasn’t activated her nascence space or sensed nascence. How could she absorb nascence aura?”

“Maybe she just activated her nascence space and sensed nascence here. Let’s not disturb them for now,” Polar suggested, pulling Linden aside to wait and watch over John and London.

Iris and Ivy approached Kain. “Mr. Kain, are you okay? What happened just now?” Iris asked with concern. He feared that if something happened to Kain, they might face consequences from Behemoth Palace.

“How could anything happen to me? I’ve already sensed the nascence! I’ve sensed the nascence!” Kain exclaimed excitedly.

“Congratulations, Mr. Kain. Since you’ve sensed the nascence, absorb it quickly. Our time in this ancestral land is limited,” Ivy advised.

“Right, I almost forgot in my excitement.” Kain nodded.

“You two, guard me. After we leave, I’ll reward you both and report truthfully to my father.”

“Don’t worry, Mr. Kain. We’ll take good care of you,” Iris assured him.

Soon, Kain closed his eyes again, absorbing the nascence aura. Time passed swiftly. In the blink of an eye, two days had passed. Above Kain, London, and John, three distinct vortexes formed as a result of their absorption of nascence aura. John’s vortex was the largest and fastest, clearly absorbing much more nascence aura. Next was London’s, and Kain’s vortex was barely visible in comparison.

Suddenly, Kain frowned. He felt a swelling sensation as if his head was about to burst. He opened his eyes abruptly, gasping for breath. The nascence aura in the air lost its attraction, rapidly dissipating and flowing toward John.

“Mr. Kain, are you okay?” Iris asked worriedly.

“I’m fine. I just feel like my head is stuffed. It’s nothing…” Kain replied.

“Could it be that your nascence aura is already sufficient, so you cannot absorb more?” Iris speculated. He hadn’t activated the nascence space or comprehended the nascence.

“How is that possible? Look at London. She has been absorbing the nascence aura all along, and she hasn’t had enough. How could Mr. Kain have had enough?” Ivy pointed to London not far away. She had never liked London. Now that London had opened the nascence space and comprehended the nascence, it made her even more upset. That was why she made such an assumption.

Kain looked over. Indeed, London still had her eyes closed. There was a vortex of nascence aura above her head continuously flowing into her body. Refusing to be inferior to a woman, Kain claimed, “I’m just taking a short break. The nascence aura in my body is far from enough.”

After saying that, Kain entered the cultivation state again, absorbing the nascence aura. However, Kain didn’t know that this would directly cost him his life. Several hours later, cold sweat began to cover Kain’s forehead, and his body trembled slightly. Seeing this scene, Iris and Ivy became worried.

“Iris, could something be wrong with Mr. Kain?” Ivy asked.

“I don’t think so. I haven’t absorbed the nascence aura before!” Iris was also clueless. However, while the two were observing Kain, he suddenly opened his eyes, startling both Iris and Ivy.

“Ah!” Kain screamed then tightly grabbed his own head. Boom! Kain’s body unexpectedly exploded. His flesh and blood splattered everywhere, leaving Iris and Ivy in a miserable state.
He deserves to die hope Owen and his dad are next

I believe Tyler and Pablo are training ground for John, Pablo might soon meet his end, but I think Tyler will last longer. Somehow for Tyler to have survived a lot of things even travelling to ethereal realm. I think he also has a bright future. He might also enter celestial realm with John. He will be John life long adversary. By the time the final battle between righteousness and unrighteousness comes. John will be on one side and Tyler on the other leading the battles even tho they might be the pawn controlled on both sides.
This insect beast is really good in analysis. Go to Master Emeka and Xavier for one maiden

Master Gilly should change my status ASAP! before my immortal aura burst forth to incapacitate the low level cultivators.. Last warning!!! 😂 before the whole forum encapsule in arrays... say pls 🙃

I dint expect john to be this stubborn and behaves foolishly when the elderly man wants to pass down his techniques he doubted him after explanation also still he compares and thinks he knows briks walking so whats use that this and after elderly man disappers he thought agin that old man was hot and shirt tempered. If john is in his oosition sure he wont guve a glance also and shows same aatitude even high. If he would have listen to him he would have gain the knowledge of teleportation along with fire technique which is ver formidable than him

Master Gilly should change my status ASAP! before my immortal aura burst forth to incapacitate the low level cultivators.. Last warning!!! 😂 before the whole forum encapsule in arrays... say pls 🙃
We have a new member of Demonic cultivator. 😀

"Demonic Cultivator" Master Gilly really??
I hate those lads alot.. with the havoc caused in both mundane word and ethereal real.. haha! you're joking right

I'm a Grand Immortal 😃

Kind regards from the virgin sect to immortal Gily and to all the masters. I have been silently cultivating all because of my thesis, projects and final semester exams. In couple of weeks I will be graduated as masters in human resource management. After my exams i will be able to manage all the resources available at our hand to help the virgin sect to progress by leaps and bounds. So, please bear with me and allow me to silently cultivate for a week or two and then i will be able to catch up with all the developments and progressions. I am yet to reply so many of the messages and I will catch up after my exams. Meanwhile special thanks to Immortal Gily and big cheers to all the masters.
All the pervs here are to be worried, they will be called in Human Resources Department soon. Damn Master brits Got so much powers I feel shivers down my spine.....

When you come from seclusion
atkao.jpg

"Demonic Cultivator" Master Gilly really??
I hate those lads alot.. with the havoc caused in both mundane word and ethereal real.. haha! you're joking right

I'm a Grand Immortal 😃
Let's put it to votes. What do others think?

We see your leg there, looks like a leg of Demonic Cultivator😀

20240209_065103.jpg

Chapter 3481 – 3490 Celestial Devourer

“How dare you speak to me like this! You’re as good as dead.”

After John finished speaking, he took a step back. Behind him, Catlin suddenly emanated the aura of a Seventh Level Tribulator. That overwhelming aura pressed the elderly man in grey directly onto the ground. Sensing Catlin’s Seventh Level Tribulator aura, the other cultivators’ faces turned pale, and they hastily retreated.

“How dare you speak to John like that. It seems you’ve grown tired of living!” Catlin looked down at the elderly man in grey, speaking with disdain. The elderly man in grey was filled with terror, hastily begging for mercy.

“Spare me, spare me, I was wrong, I was wrong…”

Seeing the old man admit his mistake, Catlin lightly waved her hand, and in an instant, the elderly man in grey was sent flying several kilometers away.

Upon seeing the situation, the other cultivators turned and ran for their lives. Those people were simply bullies who preyed on the weak and feared the strong. Within the arcane array, Chase was brimming with excitement.

“It’s Mr. White! It’s Mr. White and his team…” The rest of the Summers family was also extremely delighted. The arcane array was swiftly activated, the white mist dissipated, and all the members of the Summers family emerged from within the arcane array.

Chase gratefully said, “Mr. White, we truly can’t thank you enough. You’ve saved us once again…”

“Mr. Summers, there’s no need for formalities. It seems that these last few days, the Celestial Battlefield will undoubtedly become even more chaotic. I should accompany you and leave together,” John said.

“Mr. White, aren’t you going to stay a few more days?” Chase asked puzzled.

“No point in waiting any longer. I suspect the Celestial Battlefield has already been thoroughly searched by others. Finding any treasures now would likely be quite difficult.” John shook his head.

“It’s wonderful that Mr. White will be leaving with us!” Chase was overjoyed. With John and his team by their side, Chase was no longer afraid of anyone coveting them.

Just as Chase’s words had barely fallen, a sudden terrifying aura swept in from afar, causing the entire sky to darken in an instant. At that point, everyone became incredibly tense.

“Oh no, Pablo is coming.” John’s brow furrowed. Feeling that terrifying aura, the faces of the Summers family members drastically changed.

The voice of Pablo gradually came through. “You have some nerve to deceive me. I’ll make your end a gruesome one…”

No sooner had the words been spoken than Pablo appeared before everyone. Looking at Pablo, John’s face turned incredibly unsightly. He hadn’t expected Pablo to catch up so quickly, and it seemed as though his attack hadn’t affected Pablo at all. Even the parasitic silkworm king had failed to claim Pablo’s life.

Since the Summers family was around John, it had become difficult for him to even think about escaping. If he were alone, he could have devised a way to escape. However, with so many people around him, not only could they not offer any help, but he would also have to worry about their safety.

“In a moment, I’ll start fighting with Pablo. No one should interfere. Immediately take the Summers family and leave, the faster, the better,” John advised Phoenix and Catlin earnestly.

“You surely couldn’t handle this guy on your own. Although I’m not exactly his match either, I can at least lend you a hand,” Catlin offered. Catlin, being a Seventh Level Tribulator cultivator, was indeed capable of exchanging a few moves with Pablo.

“Don’t worry about me. As long as you can escape, I can find my own way out too. Otherwise, none of us will be able to escape,” John said anxiously.

Upon seeing John in such a state, Catlin could only nod in agreement. Perhaps without any worries to hold him back, John could indeed escape.

“None of you can escape!” Pablo knew that John wanted to let everyone escape, so he took a step forward. Suddenly, a black long sword was thrust toward John.

“Go!” With a loud shout, John erupted into countless beams of golden light. His Golem Body instantly enveloped him tightly. Moreover, beneath John’s feet, two flames surprisingly erupted, and at the same time, John’s body vanished directly. Pablo’s longsword pierced through the afterimage of John.

“Teleportation magecraft, eh? I didn’t expect you to dodge so swiftly,” Pablo exclaimed in slight surprise.

John was astonished, looking at the spot where he had stood. He had moved a dozen meters away with just a step back, unintentionally using Blazing Stride. Although he hadn’t fully mastered it, he realized its usefulness and felt regret for not being able to use it earlier when facing Fire Spirit Lord. With that in mind, John no longer feared Pablo. However, regret was pointless, as there was no way to change the past. He could only develop the skill slowly by himself in the future.

Meanwhile, Catlin, Phoenix, and the members of the Summers family were hastily fleeing, setting up arcane arrays to hinder Pablo’s pursuit. However, Pablo paid no attention to them and focused on John. Pablo’s overwhelming demonic aura solidified into a ferocious tiger that charged toward John.

John attempted to use Blazing Stride to evade, but failed and was hit by the fierce tiger, receiving a harsh blow. John’s body was flung backward, crashing into the trees and creating a deep pit in the ground. Phoenix, witnessing this, became enraged but was urged by Catlin to leave quickly.

Pablo wore a smirk as he looked at John, planning to kill him and then pursue the others. John, protected by his Golem Body and robust physique, climbed out of the pit. He chose not to dodge this time and threw a punch, using his Sacred Light Fist.

Pablo let out a cold snort and covered his body in Dark Demon Armor. The Sacred Light Fist struck him, exploding into golden rays. John swiftly retreated, while Phoenix and her companions had already fled far away.

Pablo, surrounded by a dark mist, sent iron chains lunging toward John. John had no choice but to draw his Dragonslayer Sword and slash through the mist. However, more chains began to coil around him. Realizing that he couldn’t withstand Pablo’s onslaught without resorting to the Divine Bow, John drew it out.

The Divine Bow radiated a terrifying aura, and countless radiant arrows materialized on it. John released the arrows, and they instantly vanquished the dark iron chains, leaving no trace behind.

As John shot countless light arrows, Pablo’s expression suddenly changed. He activated his Dark Demon Armor to its maximum potential, as waves of dangerous aura closed in on him.

“Nethersky Eye!” Pablo roared loudly, and in an instant, an eye appeared on his forehead. The sky around him turned gloomy, and energy gathered on Pablo. Under the dark void, the beams of light seemed to slow down, hindered by an unknown force. Dark clouds gathered above the vast sky, making it increasingly darker. It felt as if the entire world was gradually coming to a halt, with only John’s Divine Bow radiating a brilliant glow.

Countless dark energies gathered in front of Pablo. The light arrow pierced through the barrier and struck Pablo. Pablo’s body kept retreating, his face filled with ferocity. The light arrow gradually disappeared, and Pablo steadied himself, exerting all his strength to maintain control. However, a surge of fresh blood welled up, and he suddenly spat it out. Pablo was somewhat surprised. He, an Eighth Level Tribulator cultivator, was injured by John, a First Level Tribulator cultivator. It was outrageous.

Pablo knew that John’s Divine Bow had played a significant role. However, even the finest divine weapon could not harm Pablo without sufficient strength, regardless of the realms one might cross.

John looked at Pablo, who was spitting blood, his face extremely pale. Pablo’s Nethersky Eye was indeed formidable. As John drew the Divine Bow, it became increasingly difficult for him to condense light arrows. The entire world seemed to be shrouded in a black mist by Pablo.

“Young man, I admit you are strong. Given more time, I fear you might become a significant threat to me. Today, I won’t give you the slightest chance of surviving,” Pablo said, wiping the traces of blood from the corner of his mouth.

Astonishingly, a glimmer of light began to flicker from the three eyes on his forehead. Accompanied by the flickering of light, a terrifying aura solidified. Swiftly, a beam of light descended from the sky, hurtling toward John with thunderous momentum. That beam of light appeared suddenly, as if it had materialized out of thin air above John’s head. John had no time to dodge. He could only roar, unleashing the maximum power of his Golem Body. Even John’s skin began to emit a golden glow, as if it had been dusted with a layer of gold powder.

Boom! The pillar of light thundered down. The entire earth trembled, and the ground was smashed into a pit several tens of meters deep. John was struck, causing his Golem Body to shatter instantly. Flakes of golden scales fell, dissolving into nothingness.

Meanwhile, John lay in a deep pit, his face pale. The blow from Pablo was incredibly powerful. Even with the Divine Bow and Golem Body, John was still unable to withstand the attack. It was the combined power of the Nethersky Eye and an Eighth Level Tribulator cultivator. There was no helping it. The power gap was simply too vast.

Moreover, Pablo’s Eighth Level Tribulator cultivation was significantly more formidable than others. He clearly had a fortuitous encounter. Perhaps he received the true teachings of a great demon lord, which would explain his formidable abilities.

John lay in the deep pit, staring at the dark sky above, seemingly lost in a stupor. At that moment, John felt powerless. The disparity in their power levels was something he simply couldn’t overcome.

“Mr. White, you must pull yourself together. You really must,” Fitz shouted loudly in John’s consciousness. He couldn’t let John back down, for if he did, John’s defeat was certain. If John died, Fitz would undoubtedly disappear as well.

At that moment, John’s eyes were lifeless, his fighting spirit completely extinguished. The Divine Bow had been brought out, yet it still couldn’t overcome Pablo’s armor. John had no other means left. Pablo slowly walked to the edge of the bottomless pit, looking down at John, who was lying at the bottom. A hint of disdain appeared on his face.

“You’re too inexperienced to compete with me!” Pablo sneered at John, his eyes filled with greed as he glanced at the Divine Bow beside him. He reached out to snatch it from John! If John died, all the treasures he possessed would become Pablo’s!

Pablo’s slap was casual, but given John’s situation, even a random slap from him could send John straight to meet Hades! Just as Pablo was about to strike, a sudden flash of light emanated from John’s body! Immediately after, a deafening roar echoed throughout the Celestial Battlefield! That thunderous roar shattered Pablo’s palm strike.

Caught off guard, Pablo was sent flying by the immense shockwave! Celestial Devourer stood over John and surprisingly leaned forward to lick his cheek! Celestial Devourer, no larger than the size of a palm, had just roared, unleashing such immense power! Feeling the breath of the Celestial Devourer, a glimmer of color gradually appeared in John’s eyes, Slowly, he began to climb up from the bottom of the pit!

Upon seeing John rise, the Celestial Devourer seemed quite pleased. After circling around John’s shoulder twice, it suddenly leaped up, shooting into the air like a meteor. Immediately after, the Celestial Devourer opened its massive mouth, astonishingly inhaling half of the endless black fog in a single breath!

Pablo gazed into the air at the palm-sized creature known as the Celestial Devourer, his eyes filled with incomprehension and doubt! He didn’t know what kind of monster it was. Despite its small size, it exuded such a terrifying aura and could even swallow the black mist emitted from his own Nethersky Eye!

John stared at the Celestial Devourer in utter astonishment. He had initially thought that the creature was too small to accomplish anything. Little did he expect that something so tiny could possess such immense power!

After the Celestial Devourer had swallowed half of the black mist, it descended from mid-air. John reached out to catch it, only to find that the belly of the Celestial Devourer was round and bulging! The beast kept belching, seemingly quite full!

Watching the adorable appearance of the little Celestial Devourer, John found himself growing more and more fond of it!

Just as John was contemplating having the Celestial Devourer aid him in a duel against Pablo, the Celestial Devourer surprisingly vanished in a flash, only to be found in John’s storage ring, soundly sleeping away!

Upon seeing the situation, John was momentarily speechless. He guessed that the little rascal must have been hungry and went out to eat! The Celestial Devourer was not only capable of consuming celestial energy, but it could also devour demons’ black mist. That surprised John. With that development, John no longer needed to seek out celestial energy for the Celestial Devourer!

At that moment, Pablo was staring at John in shock. He couldn’t comprehend how John could possess such a powerful mythical beast, especially one of such a small size! Since Pablo didn’t know what kind of beast it was, he dared not attack rashly! Without the aid of the Celestial Devourer, John dared not act rashly. Thus, a standoff between the two ensued!

As the two individuals stood in confrontation, Lion Archon, who was kilometers away, furrowed his brow, his expression filled with excitement.

“The aura of the Divine Bow has appeared again!” Having said that, Lion Archon swiftly dashed toward the location of John and Pablo! Monkey Archon, Thousand-Faced Demon Archon, and Leopard King all closely followed behind. For them, the Divine Bow was considered a top-tier divine weapon. Who wouldn’t want to obtain it?

At the same time, after Phoenix and Catlin had taken away several members of the Summers family, they realized that John had not followed them for a long time. Moreover, they also felt the terrifying aura that Pablo had unleashed. For the sake of John’s safety, the two decided to return!

For a moment, Lion Archon and the others headed toward the place where John and Pablo were fighting. Phoenix and Catlin were also desperately rushing there!

“Kid, it seems I’ve underestimated you. You possess more treasures than I had imagined.” Finally, Pablo spoke up, and immediately after, he reached out and grabbed something! The remaining black mist in the sky was all seized by Pablo, transforming into a magic sword! Pablo, seizing the opportunity, struck a blow toward John, and a dazzling sword light emerged!

“Die!”

A cold glint flashed across Pablo’s eyes as he suddenly unleashed a powerful stroke of his sword! The sword’s radiance extended over ten meters, and wherever the sword’s energy passed, space instantly collapsed.

John stared at the sword energy, his face turning extremely grim! At that moment, his Golem Body had already shattered, and he was injured. He was likely unable to withstand that sword strike! If the Celestial Devourer could have come out to help, perhaps John might have been able to hold on! However, the Celestial Devourer was sound asleep, seemingly indifferent to John’s life or death!

John had no choice but to draw the Divine Bow once again. With the black mist no longer obscuring his view, the moment he drew the bow, countless points of light surged toward him from all directions, subsequently coalescing into a multitude of light arrows! Yet, before John could even release those light arrows, he sensed four terrifying presences rapidly approaching from behind him!

Immediately following, four streams of energy collided with Pablo’s sword energy in an instant!

Boom! Following a thunderous roar, the sky and earth abruptly changed color, and all the trees within a hundred kilometers were reduced to ashes!

Pablo, however, furrowed his brows, retreating three steps. Four figures emerged from the distance, gradually drawing closer, and landed beside John. They were none other than Lion Archon’s group!

Upon seeing Lion Archon and his companions, Pablo scowled. However, even after Lion Archon’s group had jointly blocked a strike from Pablo, they did not make a move, nor did they even glance at Pablo. Instead, they were intently focused on the Divine Bow in John’s hand!

At that moment, John had already drawn the Divine Bow in his hand, with the arrow of light ready to be unleashed! The four of them stared in shock, their jaws nearly dropping in astonishment! They never could have imagined that the Divine Bow was actually in John’s possession. What was even more surprising was that John was capable of using the Divine Bow!

John, despite being a First Level Tribulator cultivator, could actually wield the Divine Bow, which was astounding to the group. Feeling the gaze of the four individuals, John panicked a little. He slowly released the Divine Bow, and the light arrow gradually faded away!

The greed in the eyes of those four individuals made John realize that those fellows had not come to save him. Instead, they had set their sights on the Divine Bow in his possession!

“I finally understand why the Fox Empress was always protecting him. She must have known that he possessed the Divine Bow. That’s why she acted that way,” Lion Archon began to speak!

“The Fox Queen was out of line, not even bothering to inform us. It seems she wants to keep everything to herself, doesn’t she?” Leopard King was also somewhat angry!

Pablo, upon seeing the four individuals coveting the Divine Bow in John’s possession, felt a slight sense of relief. As long as these four weren’t there to rescue John, that would be fine! Although those four individuals only possessed the strength of Seventh Level Tribulator cultivators, even Pablo would find it hard to handle them when they joined forces. Moreover, with John involved, if they really teamed up against him, he wouldn’t be able to withstand it!

“Sirs, I bear a grudge against this young man, and all I seek is his life. As for the treasures he possesses, I won’t take a single one. What do you four think?” Pablo politely addressed Lion Archon’s group, posing a question.

None of the four people spoke. They were all intently staring at John! In the end, Lion Archon spoke.

“Young man, hand over the Divine Bow to me. I can ensure your safety and prevent others from killing you…” Lion Archon disagreed with Pablo. Instead, he offered a deal to John using the Divine Bow! However, before John could speak, Monkey Archon on the side voiced his dissatisfaction.

“Lion Archon, what do you mean? Why should the Divine Bow be handed over to you? Moreover, are you capable of ensuring his safety yourself? You’re merely a Seventh Level Tribulator cultivator, while the one after his life is Eighth Level. Apart from us joining forces, who else can guarantee his survival?” The words of Monkey Archon caused a wave of embarrassment to wash over Lion Archon’s face. If no one else were to lend a hand, he certainly wouldn’t have been able to stop Pablo from killing John! However, Lion Archon only wanted the Divine Bow. As for protecting John, that was merely a casual remark. He had no intention of doing it!

“Enough arguing. Let this lad hand over the Divine Bow. Once I have it, there will be no more disputes,” spoke the Thousand-Faced Demon Archon. After the Thousand-Faced Demon Archon spoke, Lion Archon and the others exchanged glances, but remained silent.

John observed the four individuals, realizing that they were after his Divine Bow. Their intervention to save him earlier was also for the sake of the Divine Bow.

“Kid, hand over the Divine Bow to me. Considering your connection with Catlin, we can ensure your safety,” Thousand-Faced Demon Archon said to John.

On the side, Pablo frowned slightly, but he didn’t dare to say much at that moment. All he could do was silently pray, hoping that John would be reluctant to hand over the Divine Bow, which would then lead to a conflict between the two parties. By then, he could watch safely while others fought, and he might even benefit from their conflict.

John gazed at the four menacing figures, then shifted his attention to Thousand-Faced Demon Archon, who was confident of his impending victory. Clutching the Divine Bow tightly, John retorted, “This Divine Bow is mine. Why should I hand it over to you?”

Thousand-Faced Demon Archon was taken aback. He had never imagined that John, a First Level Tribulator cultivator, would dare to speak to them in such a manner.

“Are you seeking death, brat? Hand over the Divine Bow and your life can be spared. Are you willing to risk your life for this Divine Bow?” Lion Archon asked John with great confusion.

Indeed, the Divine Bow was formidable, a powerful divine weapon. However, what use was such a weapon if one’s life was lost?

“Kid, utter one more word of nonsense, and believe me, I won’t hesitate to kill you. Once you’re dead, this Divine Bow will be ours,” Leopard King stared at John with wide eyes, intimidating him.

Only Monkey Archon remained silent, for he alone knew that John’s involvement with Phoenix was no coincidence. However, since both Phoenix and Catlin were no longer present, there was no need to be afraid.

John held the Divine Bow tightly and declared, “If you’re capable, come and snatch it yourself. If you think I’ll just hand over the Divine Bow to you, you’re sorely mistaken. Even if I were to destroy the Divine Bow, I would never let it fall into your hands. Even if I gave it to you, can you even use it?”

“You’re asking for trouble, you little brat!” Lion Archon and Leopard King erupted in fury simultaneously. The terrifying aura of their Seventh Level Tribulator cultivation enveloped John. After battling Pablo for half a day, John was already extremely weak.

Under the simultaneous pressure from Lion Archon and Leopard King, John’s body simply couldn’t withstand it. Suddenly, John’s body bent, and he knelt heavily on the ground, creating a deep pit in the earth.

Thousand-Faced Demon Archon wore an expression of icy coldness. He hadn’t expected that John would actually risk falling out with them, all for the sake of the Divine Bow.

Upon witnessing that scene, Pablo secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Since John was courting his own death, there was no need for him to lift a finger. Although the Divine Bow was unattainable, Pablo was elated by John’s death. Pablo was determined to obtain the Divine Bow. Once he left the Celestial Battlefield, he could continue his cultivation in the Demon Devouring Cave. He believed it wouldn’t take long before he could easily deal with the likes of Lion Archon. By then, the Divine Bow would practically fall into his hands.

At that time, Pablo was simply waiting for John to be killed. Only then could he leave with peace of mind.

At that moment, John was kneeling on one knee, clenching his teeth tightly. John knew he was no match for those four individuals. He was aware that a mere touch from them could send him to his death. Yet, there wasn’t a trace of fear in John’s eyes. Thousand-Faced Demon Archon looked at John. Seeing John’s stubborn nature, he stretched out his hand and struck toward him.

“Not very skilled, yet quite temperamental. You’ll be in trouble, you know. Is it really worth risking your life for the Divine Bow?” Thousand- Faced Demon Archon sought to doom John.

Just as the Thousand-Faced Demon Archon was about to strike John, a sudden surge of energy swiftly approached, heading straight for him.

“Thousand-Faced Demon Archon, how dare you threaten my man. Are you disregarding me?” Catlin arrived in a fit of rage, her aura exploding to its utmost limit! The Thousand-Faced Demon Archon furrowed his brows, swiftly retreating. Even the Lion Archon and Leopard King retreated to both sides. The pressure on John vanished in an instant!

“Fox Queen, have you lost your mind? Is it worth it to go this far for a mere man? Did you set your sights on the Divine Bow in his possession, intending to claim it as your own?”

“You never mentioned this to us at all. You must have wanted to monopolize the Divine Bow!” The Lion Archon and Leopard King were furiously yelling at Catlin!

The Thousand-Faced Demon Archon also wore a gloomy expression as he said, “Fox Queen, you’re going a bit too far. Do you intend to monopolize this Divine Bow without considering us at all?”

At that moment, Catlin was somewhat bewildered. She was with John only for his lineage, merely to elevate the nobility of her own bloodline! She didn’t do it for the Divine Bow, making their claims groundless accusations. Before Catlin could even speak, Phoenix arrived late, her face full of anger! After glancing at the pale-faced John, Phoenix was filled with heartache. She stepped forward and helped John to his feet.

“Master, are you all right?” Phoenix inquired.

“It’s nothing.” John shook his head.

Upon seeing that John was unharmed, Phoenix glanced at the Lion Archon’s group, her demeanor exuding the authority of a superior! Feeling Phoenix’s gaze, the Lion Archon’s group surprisingly began to dodge, not daring to meet her eyes directly! It was as if a mouse had seen a cat! Even though Phoenix was only at the Body Fusion Realm, there was a significant difference in their levels compared to them. However, those four guys didn’t dare to underestimate her at all!

“You wished to kill my master?” Phoenix asked coldly. None of the four people dared to speak, and the Monkey Archon was constantly hiding behind others!

“Monkey…” Phoenix let out a cry! The Monkey Archon, on the other hand, was so frightened that he trembled all over.

“Ms. Phoenix, I… I didn’t do anything, I didn’t lift a hand, I didn’t even speak…”

The Monkey Archon had scrubbed himself clean of any blame, for he alone knew the relationship between Phoenix and John!

Upon hearing the Monkey Archon’s words, the Lion Archon and his companions immediately glared at him in anger! No wonder the Monkey Archon didn’t lift a finger or utter a word earlier. It turned out he had known about John’s relationship with Phoenix all along!

“Don’t think that just because I’ve been demoted and my status has been lowered, you all can take advantage of me. Don’t forget who it was that awakened your abilities. If it wasn’t for me, do you really think you, a bunch of worthless small fries, could aspire to be among the Three Archons and Four Kings? Do you really think you could have a place in the Ethereal Realm?”

Just like an adult scolding a child, Phoenix reprimanded the Lion Archon and his companions, yet not a single one of them dared to speak up! John watched the scene unfold, unable to help but marvel. He had never imagined that Phoenix had been so formidable in the Ethereal Realm. If there was a chance to restore Phoenix’s power, then John could probably strut around the Ethereal Realm without worry!

Not far away, Pablo saw the approaching Phoenix, and his heart immediately sank! He hadn’t expected that Phoenix was actually acquainted with John, and even more surprisingly, John turned out to be Phoenix’s master! With that being the case, it seemed that the Lion Archon and his men would likely not dare to lay a hand on John anymore!

“Phoenix, I… We truly didn’t know. I don’t want the Divine Bow anymore. After all, I couldn’t even draw it!” The Thousand-Faced Demon Archon was quick-witted. He promptly apologized to Phoenix! Their achievements were all due to the enlightenment of Phoenix. Even though they were merely of the beast clan, it didn’t mean that the beast clan could be devoid of conscience!

“I don’t want it either. It’s no use to me!” The Leopard King quickly made his stance known as well! Lion Archon’s eyes were filled with reluctance as he stared at the Divine Bow in John’s hand. However, he didn’t dare to touch it. The fear in his heart prevented him from even considering it.

Phoenix furrowed her brow and turned to Lion Archon, asking, “Lion Head, are you still not convinced? Do you still want to challenge my master?”

Lion Archon quickly shook his head and replied, “No, no, I don’t want the Divine Bow either. If it weren’t for you, I would have died at the hands of Old Lion Archon. I owe my achievements to you.”

Monkey Archon pointed at Pablo and said, “Ms. Phoenix, we actually saved your master. It was this guy who wanted to kill him, and we intervened to protect him.”

“Exactly. He was the one who wanted to kill your master. We stepped in to help!” Leopard King added hastily.

In truth, even without their explanation, Phoenix knew that Pablo had intended to kill John. Now that Lion Archon and his group were present, Phoenix was no longer afraid of Pablo. With a cold snort, she said, “If you’re thinking of killing my master, then it seems you’ve grown tired of living, Kill..”

Before Phoenix could finish speaking, Pablo swiftly waved both hands, enveloping his entire body in a shroud of black mist. When the mist dispersed, Pablo had already vanished. Pablo wasn’t foolish. He knew he couldn’t win against five Seventh Level Tribulator cultivators and John.

“Damn, he sure runs fast,” Phoenix cursed under her breath.

“Ms. Phoenix, we still need to search other places for treasures. We must go now…” Monkey Archon said to Phoenix before turning and running off immediately.

Seeing the situation, the others also scattered in fear, worried that Phoenix might retaliate. After Lion Archon and his companions left, John and his group didn’t dare to linger any longer and quickly departed as well. They were afraid that Pablo would come back to reclaim what was his. However, just after John and his companions left, two figures emerged.

Cameron turned to Tyler and asked, “What should we do?” Many members of the Wood family had come, but now only the two of them remained, and they hadn’t found any treasures yet. It was a devastating defeat. They had achieved nothing. After much consideration, they had finally obtained a piece of divine martial art, only for it to be taken back by John.

“Let’s go. We’re going after Pablo. I have a good feeling about him,” Tyler determinedly said. “But he’s a Demonic Cultivator. We…” Cameron tried to say something, but he stopped when he felt Tyler’s icy gaze.

Tyler took Cameron to find Pablo. By then, John had lost his trust in the Wood family. Moreover, he seemed to doubt Tyler’s identity, making it difficult for Tyler to get close to him. All Tyler could do was find ways to connect with others. Pablo was the best partner Tyler had found. After all, Pablo was a wandering cultivator who desired his own influence, no matter how powerful he was.

In the past, Pablo had a lowly status and was often bullied. However, he stumbled upon an opportunity that greatly increased his strength. Despite his newfound power, he was not particularly intelligent and was easily deceived. Most importantly, Pablo held a grudge against John and always wanted to kill him. That was the aspect Tyler valued the most.

Tyler’s greatest wish at that time was to kill John. However, Tyler’s strength was not enough to defeat John. Even if the entire Wood family joined forces, they still couldn’t match him. The Wood family’s power was too insignificant.

Moreover, John had several allies by his side, especially Phoenix. Although her level wasn’t high, she had extensive connections in the celestial realm. Phoenix could command the kings and archons, which made Tyler realize the need to rely on the power of others even more.

The Wood family had no reputation in the southern region, making it nearly impossible for them to leverage the influence of prominent clans or sects. Therefore, they had no choice but to seek out wandering cultivators like Pablo.

“John, once I catch you, I will tear you to pieces! Pablo, who was fleeing, roared with a face full of anger! Ever since his fortunate encounter, Pablo had never felt so frustrated and helpless! He couldn’t even defeat two minor cultivators who were First Level Tribulator cultivators and was scared into fleeing twice! It was a disgrace to him. Pablo no longer wished to stay in the Celestial Battlefield. He wanted to return to the Demon Devouring Cave as soon as possible to enhance his cultivation!

At that moment, John was surrounded by numerous Seventh Level Tribulator cultivators. Pablo himself was simply no match for them! Just as Pablo roared in anger, two figures rapidly closed in on him!

“Who is it?” Pablo furrowed his brows. He had thought that John was coming after him with a group!

“Mr. Escobar!”

At that moment, Tyler, accompanied by Cameron, hurriedly stepped forward! Pablo looked at Tyler and Cameron, realizing that he didn’t recognize either of them. Consequently, he asked cautiously, “Who are you two?”

“Mr. Escobar, I am the elder of the Wood family from the northern region, and this is the head of the Wood family.” Tyler hastily introduced himself!

“The Wood family from the northern region.” Pablo frowned and said, “I don’t know this family nor have I heard of it.” The Wood family was originally not very well- known, especially in the northern region. It was quite normal that Pablo had not heard of them!

“You’re an exceptional person, Mr. Escobar. It’s quite normal that you have never heard of our small family before.” Tyler praised Pablo!

Upon hearing that, Pablo was quite pleased and thus let down his guard, asking, “What do you two want from me?”

“Mr. Escobar, we know you intend to kill John. To be honest, we also have some scores to settle with John, so we would like to join forces with you,” Tyler said.

Pablo gave Tyler and Cameron a cold glance, snorted disdainfully, and said, “No need. I can kill John all by myself. I don’t need to cooperate with you.”

“Of course, I know you can kill John, Mr. Escobar. John is merely a First Level Tribulator cultivator, while you’re an Eighth Level. You can crush John with just a flick of your finger. However, John has quite a few helpers by his side, including several Seventh-Level Tribulator cultivators. Therefore, it’s not easy for you to kill John, Mr. Escobar. Also, what about after you kill John? Don’t you want to establish your own influence in the entire southern region? Do you still want to remain a wandering cultivator, not desiring to have your own faction?”

Tyler was extremely perceptive, and in an instant, he spoke straight to Pablo’s heart! Previously, Pablo was an independent cultivator who had endured endless humiliation. He was even forced into the Demon Devouring Cave by Dalton! Had it not been for entering the Demon Devouring Cave, Pablo would never have had such a fortunate encounter!

“Are you suggesting that by collaborating with you, I could establish my own faction? You are merely two individuals, and your Wood family is based in the northern region. Why would you venture to develop in the southern region?” Pablo asked in confusion.

“Mr. Escobar, as long as we collaborate, I have ways to help you establish your own faction. Moreover, I can also make John everyone’s target, hunted by several major families!” Tyler spoke with unwavering conviction!

“What do you have in mind?” Pablo curiously asked! Tyler leaned in close to Pablo’s ear, whispering a few words that immediately made Pablo burst into laughter!

“Hahaha, this is truly a brilliant idea. It’s a perfect example of ‘third party profits when two parties fight!” Pablo burst out laughing!

Seeing Pablo’s hearty laughter, Tyler grinned. Cameron, on the other hand, stood off to the side, not even daring to breathe heavily. Since Tyler was collaborating with a Demonic Cultivator, he, as the head of the family, was powerless to stop it!

At that moment, Cameron only hoped that after killing John, he wouldn’t have to collaborate with Pablo anymore! Under no circumstances should the other families in the northern region find out about that arrangement. Otherwise, the Wood family’s status would diminish even further

John, Phoenix, and Catlin had found the exit to the Celestial Battlefield and subsequently left! John no longer cared about when the Celestial Battlefield would close. He was already very pleased to have obtained the Celestial Devourer! Furthermore, with Blazing Stride and Impersonation Technique, he was confident that he would make increasingly refined progress as long as he dedicated himself to diligent study. That was indeed a genuine immortal magecraft!

After John and his two companions left the Celestial Battlefield, they discovered a crowd of people gathered at the entrance, waiting for their own comrades to emerge from the battlefield.

“Mr. White!” Polar quickly shouted upon seeing John emerge. Polar had been waiting at the entrance ever since he left early with Rose. He was excited to see John safe and sound.

“Mr. White, knowing that you are safe puts my mind at ease!” Chase and the others, who had been constantly worrying about John, also emerged from the battlefield. They let out a sigh of relief upon seeing that John had managed to shake off Pablo. If anything unfortunate had happened to John, Chase would likely have been overwhelmed with guilt.

“Mr. White!” Denzel, Rose, Dalton, and others also approached John one after another, greeting him.

“Mr. White, thank you for taking care of my daughter in the Celestial Battlefield. After she came out, she told me everything. If it weren’t for you, Mr. White, I fear she might have died in there! From now on, if Mr. White needs something, we, Blood Spirit Valley, will immediately do as you ask.” Denzel declared his stance in front of John.

“Mr. Washington, you’re too kind. Since you’ve entrusted your daughter’s safety to me, it’s only natural that I take responsibility. However, the Celestial Battlefield was too perilous for Ms. Washington to gain experience from. But this time, I did reap some rewards from the Celestial Battlefield. When the time comes, I will share some of these spoils with Blood Spirit Valley,” said John.

“No, no, you have saved my daughter twice already, Mr. White. How could I possibly accept anything from you?” Denzel repeatedly waved his hands.

Upon seeing Denzel’s sincerity and genuine disinterest in material possessions, John chose not to insist. Since John had acquired the Celestial Devourer, the consumption of resources was anticipated to be even more substantial in the future. John himself already required a lot of resources, so with the addition of a Celestial Devourer, the demand had increased even more.

“Mr. Washington, why is Miles Spicer nowhere to be seen?” John was somewhat curious, wondering why Miles Spicer was not present.

“Miles Spicer is currently at a critical moment of breakthrough, which is why he couldn’t wait here. He has already instructed me to tell you that if you emerge from the Celestial Battlefield, you must not leave Demonia Mountain. He still wants to have more exchanges with you!” informed Denzel.

Upon hearing that, John nodded. He had no intention of leaving Demonia Mountain, and moreover, there were still some unfinished matters for him to attend to on the mountain. Pablo had pursued and attempted to kill John several times, leaving John in a state of disarray, John would not let him off easily. Moreover, John was also eager to experience the Demon Devouring Cave. Since Von, Milan, and the others had already left, John no longer needed to worry about anything. He could spend more time on Demonia Mountain.

“Mr. White, we must also take our leave now. Here is my family’s token. If you have the time, we hope you can visit our home. It would be an honor to host you properly,” said Chase with utmost sincerity.

“Mr. Summers, you’re too kind. I’ll certainly visit when I have the time!” John said with a light smile.

“Mr. White, don’t forget, you must come visit us.” With a smile gracing her face, Jenny winked at Mr. White. It was evident that Jenny admired John, much like a young girl who had just seen her idol.

John nodded with a smile. The entire Summers family left, with Jenny frequently looking back every three steps she took.

With a playful laugh, Phoenix said to John, “Master, I see that this young maiden has taken a liking to you. It won’t be long before you have another woman to warm your bed.”

“Shut up!” John exclaimed, his face flushed with embarrassment. After all, hearing such things in front of people like Igor was utterly embarrassing.

The story is becoming more interesting and I am kinda hungry for more

I can't wait for John to go into the demon devouring cave, probably Pablo might meet his demise there also

This Phoenix is too nasty, I thought phoenixes are majestic creatures, but this one is a naughty creature, all she could think of is sex! I'm thinking since when she came into the mundane world where there is internet technology probably she has been hooked up on some porn sites, messing up her mind.

This Phoenix is too nasty, I thought phoenixes are majestic creatures, but this one is a naughty creature, all she could think of is sex! I'm thinking since when she came into the mundane world where there is internet technology probably she has been hooked up on some porn sites, messing up her mind.
Haha catlin is worst. She is a sex freak.....

Fast well soon we will celebrate Eid.
I hope immortal Gily is preparing special resources to augments our fasting with and mark the eid celebration. 😃

We dragonians are usually strongheaded not likely to bend to other formidable opponents yet I possess the Golden Dragon True Form, So a purple dragon with some shiny scales still have to bow before me 😾
🤮🤮🤮