The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

We dragonians are usually strongheaded not likely to bend to other formidable opponents yet I possess the Golden Dragon True Form, So a purple dragon with some shiny scales still have to bow before me 😾
You are self acclaimed 'true dragon form'. and other boastful powers you address yourself with.
True Dragonians don't blow their trumpet. Laughter 🤣 🤣 🤣

May be the pervs and the likes of boastful Alonso03 are pissing her off. 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣
no i just buzy working alonzo is fine dun angry with him he moma baby still milking. prosper say alonzo is insect beast lol i m beauty so alonzo and i r beauty & the beast :D

• Haha
Reactions: Ast
heyaa guysss ... I am back !!!
I forgot my password and was logged out at first i panicked at first cuz the site wasn't working so i thought i lost all of my cultivation of fourth level body fusion realm . now i am back with better cultivation and am looking forward for some breakthroughs and lighting tribulations.

I read what happened My sincere condolences immortal Gily .

Chapter 3491 – 3500 Demonic Tribulation Cloud

“Mr. White, should we leave as well? I estimate that the Celestial Battlefield will close in a few more days.” Denzel planned to return to the Blood Spirit Valley with John first. John nodded, ready to follow Denzel and leave. “

Wait a moment.” At that moment, Dwayne walked over and, after glancing at John, he asked, “Did you happen to see my disciple in that battlefield of gods and demons?”

Dwayne knew that Dave was with Pablo, so logically, there shouldn’t have been any problems. However, since John had appeared, Dwayne felt uncertain. In theory, Pablo, an Eighth Level Tribulator cultivator, should have found it quite easy to kill John.

“What are you trying to do, Dwayne?” Denzel’s brows furrowed slightly as he coldly stared at Dwayne.

“Denzel, I’m merely inquiring about the condition of my disciple. Is that not allowed?” Dwayne sneered.

Just as Denzel was about to say something, John interjected, “There’s no need to wait any longer. Your apprentice is already dead.”

“What?” Dwayne was taken aback. He had never imagined that his disciple would die. After all, Dave was with Pablo. How could he possibly have died?

“You lied. My apprentice wouldn’t have died.” Dwayne simply couldn’t believe it.

“If you don’t believe me, that’s fine. You’ll understand when you ask Pablo later.” John let out a cold snort. Seeing John in that state, Dwayne was instantly filled with rage.

“Brat, you are too arrogant!” Dwayne’s palm erupted with power, striking down toward John with a thunderous force. The power of Eighth Level Tribulator cultivation erupted, with the palm strike almost covering hundreds of meters, leaving John with no place to hide.

At that moment, even the void around John was sealed off by the terrifying aura of Dwayne, leaving John with absolutely no place to escape. Everyone was taken aback as they turned their gaze toward Dwayne. No one knew why Dwayne had suddenly lost his temper.

“How audacious, daring to raise a hand against Mr. White in my presence!” Enraged, Denzel erupted in a flash, radiating a thousand beams of golden light akin to a blazing sun in the sky.

Following a thunderous roar, a palm strike was unleashed, sending a surge of energy rushing forth like a torrential river, unstoppable in its momentum. That overwhelming strike was aimed at Dwayne, and soon after, it collided with Dwayne’s own palm strike.

Following a thunderous boom, both palm strikes were instantly shattered. Denzel’s gaze was icy cold as he reached out to grab Dwayne. The space began to tremble as a palm print large enough to eclipse the sun materialized, reaching out toward Dwayne. Dwayne’s pupils contracted in surprise. He hadn’t expected Denzel to deal him a heavy blow, all for the sake of John.

Although the two were at odds, they had never openly fallen out, let alone treated each other harshly. However, this time, it was clear that Denzel intended to crush Dwayne. Upon seeing the situation, Dwayne also swiftly launched a series of palm strikes, effectively neutralizing the impending claw attack.

“Denzel, are you truly intending to kill me?” Dwayne incredulously asked.

“Hmph, you deserve to die for daring to attack Mr. White!” As he spoke, Denzel was surprisingly about to take action.

“Mr. Washington, in front of so many people, you and your fellow disciple acted out, clearly violating the rules. That’s not quite right, is it?”

Vin of Creston Sect appeared, looking at Denzel with great dissatisfaction. Behind Vin, there were several people following. Those individuals exuded a powerful aura. Clearly, they were also from the sects around Demonia Mountain, and that rule was something they had all established together.

Back then, Denzel and Dwayne, as members of the demonic sects in Demonia Mountain, were also involved. However, the two of them were openly defying the rules.

“It was Dwayne who struck first. If I hadn’t intervened, he would’ve killed someone.” Denzel spoke with great dissatisfaction.

Vin naturally knew that it was Dwayne who struck first, so he turned to Dwayne and said, “Mr. Johnson, as an elder, how could you break the rules and openly take action?”

Dwayne was well aware of his own wrongdoing. His face darkened as he said, “This man killed my disciple. How could I possibly let him go…”

“Mr. Johnson, the matters of the Celestial Battlefield should not be brought to Demonia Mountain. Since we have established rules together, you cannot take action within my Creston Sect. Once you leave my Creston Sect, you can fight however you want. I won’t interfere. However, you can’t fight here. If you insist on taking action, then don’t blame us for not being polite,” Vin of Creston Sect spoke with great displeasure!

“Dwayne, your actions against the younger generation here, indeed, lack decorum.”

“You were present when the rules were established. How could you break them yourself?”

“Indeed, what you did was a bit excessive. If you resort to violence again, we won’t be so polite.” Several people behind Vin also began to point fingers and accuse Dwayne!

Dwayne’s face darkened. He snorted coldly and said, “Hmph. You all are playing saints now, but when your disciples are killed, I wonder if you can still maintain such sanctity.” After Dwayne finished speaking, he turned to John and said, “Young man, just you wait…”

After speaking, Dwayne turned around and left! John glanced at the few people behind Vin, then turned to Denzel and asked, “Mr. Washington, who are those people who just spoke?”

With a hint of envy, Denzel said, “Oh, they are all from the Five Great Sects near Demonia Mountain. The five sects also have disciples who have entered the Celestial Battlefield, so they are waiting. It’s likely that the Five Great Sects reaped significant benefits this time. They dispatched the Five Elites, who are indeed the most talented individuals within these five sects.”

Upon hearing that, John couldn’t help but laugh. The Five Elites had already been killed by Pablo. What benefits could there possibly be left to reap?

“Dad, let’s go. Mr. White must have been tired from the battles in the Celestial Battlefield these past few days. Let’s let him rest for a while!” said Rose.

“Alright, let’s go…” Denzel nodded, leading John and the others toward the Blood Spirit Valley! Not long after John and his companions had left Creston Sect, a figure suddenly darted toward them with great speed!

Denzel was taken aback. He had thought that Dwayne would not give up, waiting outside Creston Sect! Meanwhile, Catlin, who was by John’s side, leaped up, striking that figure with a palm!

“Mr. White, it’s me!” A figure shouted out, and John hurriedly told Catlin to stop! It turned out that Brian had hurriedly rushed over! Brian pleaded, “Mr. White, you’ve finally emerged. I… I believe the poison is about to take effect. I beg you, Mr. White, grant me the antidote!”

It turned out Brian had been waiting for John all along. John had poisoned him, and without an antidote, he was doomed to succumb to the poison!

“You didn’t help me at all. Why should I give you the antidote?” John said with a faint smile.

“Mr. White, Bill and Mr. Watkins have not left Demonia Mountain. They are still waiting to kill you!” Brian spoke to John!

“Kill me?” John let out a sneer.

“Let them come then. I’m not afraid of them now.” With Catlin by John’s side, how could John possibly fear Demon Seal Alliance?

“Mr. White, the power of Demon Seal Alliance is far more terrifying than you could ever imagine. Otherwise, how could there possibly be branches of Demon Seal Alliance throughout the entire Ethereal Realm? Mr. White, I implore you to provide me with the antidote. I am willing to continue working undercover for you. As long as you have control over the movements of Demon Seal Alliance, there’s nothing to fear.”

Brian made every effort to demonstrate his worth, making John think he was useful! After hearing that, John felt that Brian was right. He then took out a pill from his pocket and said, “Take this. It will prevent the poison for half a month. If you dare to play tricks, I will make your death very painful.”

“No, I absolutely wouldn’t resort to tricks.” Brian took the pill from John, swallowed it in one gulp, and then turned around to leave! He couldn’t stay away for too long for fear that suspicions would arise from his absence!

“Mr. White, dealing with the Demon Seal Alliance is going to be troublesome. It seems you’ll have to be more cautious in the future,” Dalton advised John.

Ever since Dalton encountered members of the Demon Seal Alliance at Night Sea, he knew that John’s association with them would inevitably lead to hostility.

“Don’t worry. If the Demon Seal Alliance dares to provoke me, I won’t show then any mercy,” John replied nonchalantly.

John and his companions continued their journey towards Blood Spirit Valley. However, shortly after they set off, the sky suddenly darkened. Massive black clouds began to gather over a specific area. Looking up at the continuously accumulating dark clouds, Rose exclaimed, “Isn’t that the place where Miles Spicer resides? Could that be a lightning tribulation cloud?”

Dalton also glanced up and remarked, “Since when does a lightning tribulation cloud look like this? Even though we are Demonic Cultivators and face heavenly thunder tribulations during our breakthroughs, it has never been this kind of black cloud!” Denzel grimaced as he watched the dark clouds gathering.

“Oh no. That’s the demonic tribulation cloud. Mr. Spicer is in danger!” Denzel said with furrowed brows.

“Demonic tribulation cloud? What is that?” John asked, looking confused.

“Mr. White, you may not be aware, but when we Demonic Cultivators undergo tribulation, there’s a slim chance we might encounter the demonic tribulation cloud. This cloud possesses immense power, making it incredibly difficult to overcome. However, there is an advantage. After surviving it, one’s strength would significantly surpass those at the same level. But over the years, I’ve never heard of anyone who has successfully weathered the demonic tribulation cloud,” Denzel explained to John.

“I’ve heard of this demonic tribulation cloud before, but I’ve never witnessed its power. Today, I’ve finally seen it,” Catlin added, lifting her head to gaze at the continuously accumulating dark clouds.

“Let me go and take a look,” John said, his brows furrowing as he swiftly headed towards Miles Spicer’s dwelling. He couldn’t just stand by and watch someone die. He had to go and see what was really happening.

“Mr. White, it’s dangerous. You can’t go there. This demonic tribulation cloud is extremely powerful!” Denzel shouted. Seeing that John had already run far away, Denzel could only instruct Rose and Dalton, “You two wait here. Don’t get any closer. I’ll go and take a look.” Denzel also headed towards Miles Spicer’s dwelling.

Catlin also leaped up and followed them, leaving Phoenix and Polar behind. After all, their cultivation level was too low, and she wanted to prevent them from being harmed by the demonic tribulation cloud.

As John and his companions made their way towards Miles Spicer’s dwelling, the latter slowly opened his eyes. Looking up at the gathering dark clouds, he let out a bitter laugh.

“Unexpectedly, I encountered the once-in-a- century demonic tribulation cloud. However, it’s a pity. I fear I might not be able to withstand it. This is my fate,” Miles Spicer’s eyes were filled with despair.

“Mr. Spicer!” At that moment, John burst in.

“Mr. White!” Miles Spicer was instantly overjoyed upon seeing John. However, his face quickly filled with anxiety as he said, “Mr. White, you must leave immediately. This place is far too dangerous. The lightning tribulation is about to strike, and when it does, you won’t be able to escape!”

“Mr. Spicer, I understand. I’m here to help you weather this lightning tribulation,” John said.

“Mr. White, this is a demonic tribulation cloud. I’m certain I won’t be able to endure it. You don’t have to stay here and risk your life. Please, leave quickly!” Miles Spicer anxiously urged John to leave. However, at that moment, Denzel also arrived. Seeing Denzel, Miles Spicer became even more anxious.

“Denzel, why have you come too? Hurry up and take Mr. White away. The lightning tribulation is about to strike!”

After a quick glance, Denzel said to John, “Mr. White, we should leave as soon as possible. This is Mr. Spicer’s fate, and no one can change it.”

“John, hurry up and leave. Stop trying to be brave!” Catlin had also arrived. She was about to drag John away.

“Go on without me. I want to face this lightning tribulation for Mr. Spicer,” John’s eyes were filled with determination

Boom! Dark clouds covered the sky, with lightning flashing and thunder rumbling. The lightning tribulation was about to strike at any moment.

“Mr. White, you should leave quickly. There’s nothing you can do to help. This lightning tribulation requires an aura identical to that of Mr. Spicer’s. No one can assist him,” Denzel urged anxiously.

“You all should hurry up and leave. I’m sure I can help Mr. Spicer.”

John lifted his gaze to the demonic tribulation cloud above, feeling a surge of aura within him. Upon seeing the situation, Denzel and Catlin could only turn and leave. After all, their presence served no purpose! Just as Miles Spicer was about to say something, John abruptly seized his wrist. Immediately afterward, a surge of energy flowed into Miles Spicer’s body. Miles Spicer was taken aback, his face filled with disbelief as he looked at John.

“Mr. White, this power…” “Don’t get distracted. Focus on comprehending the power I’ve passed onto you!”

John warned Miles Spicer not to lose focus. Miles Spicer nodded, his heart filled with immense excitement. That was because he found that the power John had transferred to him was exactly the same as the energy within his own body! In that case, his ability to resist the lightning tribulation could be significantly increased

With that, Miles Spicer gained some confidence! The reason John could do that was because of the Impersonation Technique he had learned. Although John was not yet able to completely alter his appearance and aura, transforming his power into an aura similar to that of Miles Spicer’s was still quite easily achievable for him.

“Mr. White, the lightning tribulation is striking.” Miles Spicer cautioned John. At that moment, Denzel and his companions watched as the lightning tribulation was about to crash down, each of them becoming incredibly tense!

Phoenix clenched her fists tightly, wishing she could immediately rush into the demonic tribulation cloud to withstand the lightning tribulation on behalf of John.

“Phoenix, don’t worry too much. If John dared to stay behind, he must have been confident,” Catlin comforted Phoenix.

Boom! In the heart of the sky, dark clouds had gathered to their limit, and then, a lightning tribulation resoundingly struck down. Suddenly, a mysterious red light began to flicker on Miles Spicer’s body. The lightning tribulation struck Miles Spicer’s body, causing him to shudder instantly. Countless wounds appeared on his body in an instant!

John also furrowed his brows, a sense of suffocation washing over him. That was just the first lightning tribulation strike, yet it already carried such might. If that continued, even John didn’t know if he could withstand it. Given the circumstances, all John could do was grit his teeth and persevere.

Soon, the dark clouds transformed, and a bolt of lightning tribulation suddenly struck down once again! A glint flashed in John’s eyes, the aura in his palm growing even more powerful. Miles Spicer’s body emitted a dazzling red light once again, and within his eyes, there was an even more distinct clarity. With John’s presence, confidence surged within Miles Spicer. He also had the newfound conviction to fight till the end.

Miles Spicer unleashed all his power, once again withstanding the second lightning tribulation strike. However, after enduring that lightning tribulation strike, Miles Spicer’s aura turned extremely weak, and his body was covered in wounds and scars. John was not faring any better. His forehead was drenched in cold sweat, and his aura also significantly diminished.

“Mr. White, you should leave quickly. We won’t be able to hold out till the end. This is only the second lightning tribulation,” Miles Spicer urged John to leave again. After all, the second lightning tribulation had nearly exhausted all their strength. How were they to deal with the upcoming lightning tribulation?

“Mr. Spicer, don’t be disheartened. As long as we hold firm to our beliefs, we can definitely make it. Pull yourself together!” John continued to encourage Miles Spicer despite starting to feel uncertain himself. The power of that demonic tribulation cloud truly surpassed all his imagination

A glow began to radiate from John’s chest. The dragonic essence emanated waves of dragonic energy. Even his nascence space was sparkling. At that moment, John had employed every method he could possibly use. At that point, it was already impossible for him to leave.

Miles Spicer observed the situation and realized that John couldn’t leave. He could only concentrate silently, gathering the strongest radiance throughout his body. The two of them waited quietly for the third heavenly tribulation.

Meanwhile, not far from John, Bill and Harvey Watkins were waiting for John to emerge from the Celestial Battlefield. Bill looked at the accumulating dark clouds in the nearby sky and asked, “Mr. Watkins, do you see the anomaly in the distant sky? Could there be a powerful demon lord appearing? Even from this distance, I can sense a terrifying aura.”

Harvey Watkins glanced at it and calmly explained, “Mr. Bill, that’s the demonic tribulation cloud. It means a demon cultivator is breaking through. However, summoning the demonic tribulation cloud indicates that their life is nearing its end. Not everyone can withstand the power of the demonic tribulation cloud.”

Bill Havoc was immediately intrigued and suggested, “Let’s go and check it out!”

Harvey Watkins quickly advised, “Mr. Bill, it would be best if we avoid these lands of the demon cultivators. They don’t usually appreciate the presence of the Demon Seal Alliance.”

“Mr. Watkins, what are you afraid of? This time, the Demon Seal Alliance has brought so many people. We don’t need to fear those demon cultivators. If they show any disrespect, we can just capture them all. If those demon cultivators dare to be rude to us, we’ll apprehend them directly.” Bill didn’t take the threat to heart.

In these days, many members joined the Demon Seal Alliance, giving Bill a lot of confidence. If they had this many people from the beginning, he wouldn’t have tolerated leaving the Creston Sect without entering the Celestial Battlefield.

Seeing Bill insisting on going, Harvey Watkins could only say, “Mr. Bill, we can only observe from a distance. The power of the demonic tribulation cloud is formidable.”

“I know!” Bill nodded. Just as Bill and his group were about to set off toward the accumulating demonic tribulation cloud, Brian also arrived. Upon seeing him, Bill yelled, “What were you doing? I asked you to find people from the Soulless Hall, and you couldn’t even find one. Now you’re running around, nowhere to be found.”

Bill had no respect for these demon cultivators in the Demon Seal Alliance. After all, they were captured and forced to serve the Demon Seal Alliance.

“Mr. Bill, I was merely looking around…” Brian hung his head low, but in his heart, he had already cursed Bill repeatedly.

“Elder Brian Wells, is that the demonic tribulation cloud, a rare sight among you demon cultivators?” Harvey Watkins asked.

Brian didn’t even look up. He simply nodded and said, “Yes, it seems a demon cultivator is attempting a breakthrough, but it’s virtually impossible. The third lightning tribulation is imminent. Very few can withstand three rounds of lightning tribulations under the demon tribulation cloud. If they can’t withstand three heavenly tribulations, let’s hurry. If we’re too late, we won’t be able to see anything.”

Upon hearing this, Brian immediately quickened his pace. The others could only closely follow behind.

Boom… Just as Bill and the others were about to arrive, suddenly the third heavenly tribulation descended. A terrifying aura surged skyward, then began to spread in all directions. Even though they were hundreds of miles apart, Bill and his companions could still feel the gust of a wild wind sweeping over them.

“It’s over, we’re a step too late. Well, the person who had the tribulation is definitely dead,” Bill said, sounding disappointed.

Glancing at the sky, Harvey Watkins said, “Mr. Bill, the demonic tribulation cloud is still there. The person should still be alive.”

Bill instantly became spirited and quickened his pace. At the same time, Denzel and his group, affected by the aftermath of the third heavenly tribulation, were forced to retreat hundreds of meters. They were at a considerable distance, yet were swept back by the residual shockwaves. One could only imagine the terrifying impact that John and Miles Spicer, who were at the center, must have endured!

“Master, Master…” Phoenix called out for John. The recent third heavenly tribulation was incredibly terrifying, and she was unsure of John’s condition.

“Phoenix, please calm down. John should be alright. The fact that the demonic tribulation cloud is still present means they are still alive,” Catlin reassured Phoenix. However, Denzel and the others wore solemn expressions, knowing that this was only the third heavenly tribulation. Even if John and Miles Spicer survived this one, it would be challenging to endure the ones that followed.

“Mr. Spicer, Mr. Spicer…” After the third heavenly tribulation, John appeared extremely pale as he coughed up a mouthful of blood. Miles Spicer was covered in wounds, his eyes tightly shut and his complexion pale.

In response to John’s call, Miles Spicer slowly opened his eyes and weakly said, “Mr. White, you… you should leave quickly. We simply cannot endure this. I have never heard of anyone being able to withstand the demonic tribulation cloud…”

John glanced at the demonic tribulation cloud hovering in mid-air and could only respond with a helpless smile, “Mr. Spicer, I cannot escape either. But until the very last moment, I hope you won’t give up. Even in death, you will have my company. Stay strong, Mr. Spicer. We may be struck dead by the lightning tribulation, but we must not let the fear of it consume us…”

Upon hearing this, Miles Spicer struggled to sit up, cracking a smile as he said, “You’re right, Mr. White. We must not be frightened until the very last moment…”

Miles Spicer’s gaze regained its vitality. Although both he and John’s internal energy were extremely weak, neither of them gave up. The two individuals quietly awaited the onslaught of the fourth lightning tribulation, their faces devoid of any trace of fear.

“It’s just ahead. Let’s hurry up…” Bill watched the approaching demonic tribulation cloud, growing somewhat impatient. But just as Bill and his group were rapidly approaching, Denzel sensed their arrival.

“Oh no, someone is coming…” Denzel frowned. During one’s tribulation, it would be their most vulnerable time. If these people were here to deal with John, it would be troublesome!

Upon hearing that someone was approaching, Phoenix, Catlin, and the others became alert. Soon, Bill and his group arrived. When he saw Phoenix and the others, he was stunned. Bill recognized Phoenix and knew she was with John. However, among these people, there was no sign of John.

When Denzel saw Bill, his face instantly turned even more unsightly. Denzel knew that these individuals were from the Demon Seal Alliance, and they were searching for John everywhere. Denzel pretended not to know Bill and approached, asking politely, “Fellow cultivators, I have a friend undergoing a tribulation here. May I ask what brings you here?”

Bill didn’t even look at Denzel and instead stared intently at Phoenix. At the same time, his eyes kept shifting between Catlin and Denzel. This man always had a wandering eye for women.

“Your friend is undergoing a tribulation? Is this friend of yours named John?” Harvey Watkins asked coldly. Phoenix and Polar were present. Harvey Watkins knew these two had been with John the entire time. Thus, he speculated that John was nearby.

“My friend, I do not know who you are referring to. I am not familiar with anyone named John.” Denzel continued to put on an act. Now, it was the most critical moment for John and Miles Spicer. If anyone were to interfere, it would truly be dangerous!

“Hmph, stop pretending. John must be nearby. You are definitely in league with him,” Bill said, turning to Harvey Watkins.

“Mr. Watkins, go and see if John is undergoing tribulation. If it is him, let’s capture him.” Harvey Watkins nodded and headed straight towards a nearby building.

“How dare you?” Upon seeing the situation, Denzel unsheathed his sword. The blade’s aura, carrying a fierce sharpness, headed straight for Harvey Watkins

Harvey Watkins swiftly dodged, and the sword aura crashed down, leaving a deep trench in the ground. Harvey Watkins’s expression darkened. It was evident that John was inside that building!

Denzel stood up and pointed his sword at Harvey Watkins, declaring, “As long as I’m here, you won’t harm Mr. White. This place is not where members of the Demon Seal Alliance can act recklessly.”

Harvey Watkins sneered, “So you finally admit it, but with your limited abilities, can you stop us?”

With a cold smile, Harvey Watkins reached into the void and summoned the Sky-Piercing Baton into his hands. He swung it, and a myriad of radiance flickered as a formidable aura surged towards Denzel. Denzel’s face became solemn, his sword emitting a gleaming light as he struck continuously. However, Denzel was continuously forced to retreat, directly suppressed by Harvey Watkins. It seemed that Denzel’s strength was somewhat inferior to Harvey Watkins’s!

“Dad…” “Master…” Seeing that Denzel was no match for Harvey Watkins, Rose and Dalton became anxious.

On the other hand, Catlin swiftly flicked the long whip in her hand and leaped into the air! Catlin was a Seventh Level Tribulator, capable of joining the battle. The presence of Catlin’s family relieved some of the pressure on Denzel.

“Attack!” Bill frowned and waved his hand. The members of the Demon Seal Alliance rushed forward. Upon seeing the situation, Phoenix and others also charged into the fray. Observing the chaos, Brian took advantage of the situation and slipped away. At this point, he wasn’t sure whom to assist.

“Hmph, do you think you’re capable enough to stop me?” Harvey Watkins’s aura enveloped his entire body, successfully blocking the attacks from Denzel and Catlin. Following closely, the Sky-Piercing Baton descended, resembling a plummeting meteorite. Its target was Denzel!

Seeing this, Catlin wanted to intervene but was blocked by a member of the Demon Seal Alliance. Denzel’s brow furrowed as he brandished his sword in defense. The Sky-Piercing Baton struck against his long sword, emitting a resonating hum!

The long sword trembled. A tremendous force coursed through it, surging into Denzel’s body! Denzel’s aura turned tumultuous as he fell from the sky.

Harvey Watkins snorted coldly and headed towards the nearby building. He wanted to check if John was inside before the lightning tribulation struck.

Upon seeing the situation, Denzel let out a thunderous roar, his sword’s light once again soaring towards the heavens! Denzel knew he was no match for Harvey Watkins, but he would never stand by and watch John in danger. John had already saved his own daughter twice. Even if it cost him his life, Denzel was determined to stop Harvey Watkins.

And just at that moment, the fourth lightning tribulation thundered down. Along with the lightning tribulation, everyone engaged in the fight was thrown out by a tremendous force. Even the mere aftershock of the lightning tribulation held such power. One can imagine the suffering John and Miles Spicer would endure under the tribulation!

As John and Miles Spicer felt the fourth heavenly tribulation descending, this time, neither of them emitted any aura! They knew that with their current weakened state, they couldn’t withstand the tribulation. An overwhelming pressure directly overwhelmed John and Miles Spicer, making it hard for them to breathe.

Although the lightning tribulation had not yet arrived, its presence was already felt! John and Miles Spicer both closed their eyes, silently awaiting the impending lightning tribulation!

Just as the tribulation was about to strike them, suddenly, a colorful light radiated from John! Following that, they saw a streak of golden light shooting straight towards the lightning tribulation! Amidst the astonished gazes of the crowd, they saw a demon beast, no larger than a palm, opening its wide mouth and directly swallowing the lightning tribulation into its belly! At this moment, everyone was dumbfounded. Except for Phoenix and Catlin, no one knew what kind of demon beast this was!

John and Miles Spicer waited patiently, but the lightning tribulation did not descend. Curious, they opened their eyes and looked up.

“Mr. White, what is that?” Miles Spicer noticed a small demon beast emitting colorful radiance under the demonic tribulation cloud.

John was pleasantly surprised and laughed heartily, “This little guy can actually withstand the lightning tribulation of the demonic tribulation cloud… Oh, I almost forgot, this little one is the mount of the Demon Lord, so it’s completely fearless of the demonic tribulation cloud!”

“Mr. Spicer, we’re safe now.” Hearing John’s words, Miles Spicer couldn’t fully understand, but seeing John’s excited expression, he knew that the demonic tribulation cloud wouldn’t harm them.

“Mr. White, there are several more lightning tribulations behind. I wonder if this little guy can handle them?” Miles Spicer asked.

“It should be fine. Let’s wait and see.” John followed Miles Spicer, awaiting the fifth lightning tribulation. In the sky, the demonic tribulation cloud seemed to be brewing, and lightning flashed in the pitch-black clouds. But before the fifth lightning tribulation struck, the Celestial Devourer opened its mouth wide and suddenly sucked with great force. A tremendous suction force headed straight for the demonic tribulation cloud.

The demonic tribulation cloud seemed to have consciousness, struggling desperately to escape, constantly changing shapes to evade the massive suction. However, no matter how the demonic tribulation cloud struggled, it was futile. It ended up being swallowed by the Celestial Devourer. The pitch-black sky instantly became bright, and the sun shone warmly on everyone.

Burp! Suddenly, the Celestial Devourer burped. With just one burp, the entire earth trembled. Everyone, including Denzel and Harvey Watkins, stopped and stared in astonishment at the small Celestial Devourer. The Celestial Devourer paid no attention to the gazes of others. Instead, it descended with a thunderous crash, scampered back into John’s storage ring in a puff of smoke, and promptly fell into a deep slumber!

“Is the demonic tribulation cloud really gone?” Miles Spicer was shocked and couldn’t find words to express his feelings. The lightning tribulation that followed never came. Even the demonic tribulation cloud had disappeared!

John was astonished. He thought it was impressive enough that the Celestial Devourer could swallow the lightning tribulation, but to his surprise, it even devoured the entire Demonic Tribulation Cloud. It was beyond belief!

“Mr. Spicer, we can say that we have weathered the demonic tribulation cloud. You should break through quickly. I’ll leave first…”

John urged Miles Spicer to break through before getting up to leave. However, just as John walked out of the room, he saw Denzel and others confronting members of the Demon Seal Alliance. Upon seeing John emerge from the room, Harvey Watkins frowned.

“So it was you indeed. What was that little beast that swallowed the demonic tribulation cloud?” Harvey Watkins was curious to know what creature could devour the demonic tribulation cloud.

“Why should I tell you?” John replied coldly.

“John, you killed disciples of my Demon Seal Alliance. I’ve come to take your life. Regardless of the demonic tribulation cloud, you must die today…” Bill shouted at John.

John glanced at Bill and said coldly, “You’re the young master of the Demon Seal Alliance, right? I heard that besides relying on your father’s reputation, you don’t have much ability.”

“Nonsense, I’m not without abilities. How could a mere First Level Tribulator like you have any say? Today, I will personally end your life…” Bill retorted and attacked John.

“Mr. Bill, please don’t be reckless…” Harvey Watkins wanted to stop Bill, but Bill had already made his move.

When Bill took action, Denzel, Catlin, and others also sprang into action, and chaos erupted once again! John had just assisted Miles Spicer through the tribulation and had almost depleted all his various powers. Now, getting involved with Bill was indeed not the best timing.

However, given the current circumstances, John couldn’t simply turn and flee, especially with Miles Spicer still on the verge of a crucial breakthrough. As Bill launched his attack, John swiftly wielded the Dragonslayer Sword, slashing it towards Bill. Instantly, the sword released countless streams of sword energy, tearing through the void and condensing into a storm of sword energy aimed directly at Bill.

Bill snorted coldly, and a surge of energy erupted from his body. This energy resembled the relentless waves of the vast ocean, crashing one after another! Wave after wave of sword energy was directly repelled, and John’s sword strike was instantly neutralized.

Undeterred, John followed up with his Sacred Light Fist. At this point, John had almost depleted all his spiritual power, dragonic energy, and even the nascence power within him. The only strength he could rely on was the physical power of his own body.

The Sacred Light Fist was the most suitable technique for this situation, utilizing the fundamental power of the body. Golden light erupted from John’s fist, and countless fist shadows rained down like cannonballs towards Bill!

Upon seeing John’s Sacred Light Fist, Bill burst into laughter. “Hahaha, have you exhausted all your spiritual energy and resorted to the strength of your physical body? Surely you don’t intend to defeat me with such primitive power, do you?”

Bill laughed heartily, then concentrated his spiritual energy between his fingers. With a sudden jab, countless beams of spiritual light flickered, directly blocking John’s Sacred Light Fist. Bill wasn’t merely putting on a show; he possessed genuine strength.

Witnessing Bill’s arrogant demeanor, John couldn’t help but feel furious. In response, John suddenly bit his tongue, spitting out a mouthful of blood essence. The Dragonslayer Sword trembled violently, followed by a surge of sword energy. Sword lights manifested one after another behind John! If John hadn’t exhausted all his strength, he wouldn’t have reached the point of burning his blood essence. If Daisy hadn’t been injured, he wouldn’t have ended up in such a sorry state!

Although John possessed the Divine Bow, he was likely unable to draw it at present. Even if he could, he wouldn’t use it unless absolutely necessary! The same went for the life-saving artifact, the Dragon Bell.

As the saying goes, “A person’s talent will arouse the envy of others.” If John were to reveal too many of his powerful weapons, he would likely invite a great deal of trouble! A myriad of sword lights manifested behind John, immediately charging towards Bill.

“Hmph, with your limited abilities, burning your blood essence won’t do anything to help,” Bill scoffed. A black mist rose from Bill’s body, forming a colossal skeleton behind him, exuding a lethal intent. The myriad of sword lights enveloped Rose, who collided with the massive skeleton! John kept retreating, his face growing increasingly grim.

Even by burning his blood essence, John still couldn’t defeat Bill! The myriad of sword lights gradually faded away, and the massive skull formed from the black mist also vanished without a trace! John propped himself up with the Dragonslayer Sword, his forehead covered in cold sweat.

“John…” Catlin witnessed John’s struggle against Bill and felt extremely anxious. However, her anxiety was in vain as members of the Demon Seal Alliance stopped her, making it impossible for her to break free. The Demon Seal Alliance had numerous strong members. Catlin and her group were in grave danger. Especially Denzel, who could only defend himself against Harvey Watkins’s attacks and couldn’t spare any effort to help.

“Brat, meet your end…” Bill coldly smiled and raised his palm, preparing to strike John.

John frowned, observing Bill’s approaching palm. In a moment of determination, he bit his tongue again, activating the Golem Body causing golden scales to cover his entire body. It seemed that John was going to forcefully resist Bill’s strike.

“Mr. Bill…” Just as Bill was about to strike with his palm, someone suddenly called out his name! Bill turned and realized it was Brian.

“What do you want?” he demanded, displeased. Brian interruption at this moment greatly upset him!

“Mr. Bill, John is trapped like a mouse. You don’t need to take action. Let me help you,” Brian offered.

“Go away! I want to personally kill this guy. I don’t need your help,” Bill scolded Brian without hesitation.

Brian looked embarrassed, lowered his head, and retreated. Ignoring Brian, Bill turned his gaze back to John and raised his hand to strike. Just as Bill was about to raise his hand, a flash of silver light streaked past, and in an instant, Bill’s arm was sent flying! Bill was momentarily stunned, and then intense pain hit him. He watched in disbelief as his arm was brutally severed.

“Ah!” Filled with incredulity, Bill glared angrily at Brian. In Brian’ hand was a long sword. He took advantage of Bill’s distraction and severed his arm.

“Have you lost your mind? Do you even know what you’re doing?” Bill roared at Brian.

“I know exactly what I’m doing. I don’t want to be a lackey for the Demon Seal Alliance, subjected to your orders. Moreover, I can’t let you kill John because I ingested poison from him. If he dies, I won’t survive either,” Brian said coldly.

“You… you dare to betray the Demon Seal Alliance. Do you know the consequences? The entire Soulless Hall will die because of you!” Bill gritted his teeth, seething with anger.

“The Soulless Hall died a long time ago. The current Soulless Hall is just a puppet of the Demon Seal Alliance. I don’t care,” Brian remained indifferent.

“I’ll kill you…” Bill roared, ready to lay his hands on Brian. At that moment, John seized the opportunity to place the Dragonslayer Sword on Bill’s shoulder. As soon as Bill made a move, his head would be gone. Fear flickered in Bill’s eyes as he shouted, “John, what do you want to do? If you kill me, none of you will survive.”

“Are you threatening me?” John stabbed his Dragonslayer Sword into Bill’s flesh.

“Please, don’t kill me…” Suddenly, Bill was filled with fear!

“Stop…” At that moment, Harvey Watkins discovered that John had taken control of Bill, and he was immediately taken aback. His palm landed on Denzel’s chest, causing the latter to spew a mouthful of fresh blood. The force sent him flying backward! Immediately following, Harvey Watkins charged toward John.

“Brat, release Mr. Bill, or I’ll make your life worse than death…” Upon seeing Harvey Watkins, Bill hurriedly called out, “Mr. Watkins, save me, save me…”

“I despise people who threaten others…” John said. In front of Harvey Watkins, he swung his sword down. Bill’s head flew high, then rolled on the ground. A stream of black mist flew out from Bill’s body. It was Bill’s primordial spirit!

“Hmph, did you really think that learning a few tricks from a demon cultivator could bring the dead back to life?” With a cold huff, John reached out and seized Bill’s spirit. Then, a surge of spiritual power pierced through Bill’s primordial spirit. As Bill let out an agonizing scream, his primordial spirit was crushed to oblivion by John!

“Ah! How dare you kill Mr. Bill? You must die…” Harvey Watkins went mad, slamming a palm toward John. Although Harvey Watkins was also an Eighth Level Tribulator, the power of his palm strike was evidently much stronger than Denzel’s. His aura locked onto John, leaving him with no room to evade!

“Mr. White!” “Master!” Seeing this, Denzel, and even Phoenix, exclaimed in shock. At this critical moment, bursts of golden light erupted within the building. Then a figure suddenly flew out.

“How dare you show Mr. White disrespect? Die!” Miles Spicer’s eyes sparkled, resembling a divine being. His powerful aura instantly locked onto Harvey Watkins, causing the latter to shudder. At this moment, Miles Spicer was in high spirits. It was clear that he had already made a breakthrough!

This Phoenix is too nasty, I thought phoenixes are majestic creatures, but this one is a naughty creature, all she could think of is sex! I'm thinking since when she came into the mundane world where there is internet technology probably she has been hooked up on some porn sites, messing up her mind.
you're showing your true colors don't tell me you have been on that site 😂😂😂😂 bad ass 😂

you're showing your true colors don't tell me you have been on that site 😂😂😂😂 bad ass 😂
Chapter 3491 – 3500 Demonic Tribulation Cloud

“Mr. White, should we leave as well? I estimate that the Celestial Battlefield will close in a few more days.” Denzel planned to return to the Blood Spirit Valley with John first. John nodded, ready to follow Denzel and leave. “

Wait a moment.” At that moment, Dwayne walked over and, after glancing at John, he asked, “Did you happen to see my disciple in that battlefield of gods and demons?”

Dwayne knew that Dave was with Pablo, so logically, there shouldn’t have been any problems. However, since John had appeared, Dwayne felt uncertain. In theory, Pablo, an Eighth Level Tribulator cultivator, should have found it quite easy to kill John.

“What are you trying to do, Dwayne?” Denzel’s brows furrowed slightly as he coldly stared at Dwayne.

“Denzel, I’m merely inquiring about the condition of my disciple. Is that not allowed?” Dwayne sneered.

Just as Denzel was about to say something, John interjected, “There’s no need to wait any longer. Your apprentice is already dead.”

“What?” Dwayne was taken aback. He had never imagined that his disciple would die. After all, Dave was with Pablo. How could he possibly have died?

“You lied. My apprentice wouldn’t have died.” Dwayne simply couldn’t believe it.

“If you don’t believe me, that’s fine. You’ll understand when you ask Pablo later.” John let out a cold snort. Seeing John in that state, Dwayne was instantly filled with rage.

“Brat, you are too arrogant!” Dwayne’s palm erupted with power, striking down toward John with a thunderous force. The power of Eighth Level Tribulator cultivation erupted, with the palm strike almost covering hundreds of meters, leaving John with no place to hide.

At that moment, even the void around John was sealed off by the terrifying aura of Dwayne, leaving John with absolutely no place to escape. Everyone was taken aback as they turned their gaze toward Dwayne. No one knew why Dwayne had suddenly lost his temper.

“How audacious, daring to raise a hand against Mr. White in my presence!” Enraged, Denzel erupted in a flash, radiating a thousand beams of golden light akin to a blazing sun in the sky.

Following a thunderous roar, a palm strike was unleashed, sending a surge of energy rushing forth like a torrential river, unstoppable in its momentum. That overwhelming strike was aimed at Dwayne, and soon after, it collided with Dwayne’s own palm strike.

Following a thunderous boom, both palm strikes were instantly shattered. Denzel’s gaze was icy cold as he reached out to grab Dwayne. The space began to tremble as a palm print large enough to eclipse the sun materialized, reaching out toward Dwayne. Dwayne’s pupils contracted in surprise. He hadn’t expected Denzel to deal him a heavy blow, all for the sake of John.

Although the two were at odds, they had never openly fallen out, let alone treated each other harshly. However, this time, it was clear that Denzel intended to crush Dwayne. Upon seeing the situation, Dwayne also swiftly launched a series of palm strikes, effectively neutralizing the impending claw attack.

“Denzel, are you truly intending to kill me?” Dwayne incredulously asked.

“Hmph, you deserve to die for daring to attack Mr. White!” As he spoke, Denzel was surprisingly about to take action.

“Mr. Washington, in front of so many people, you and your fellow disciple acted out, clearly violating the rules. That’s not quite right, is it?”

Vin of Creston Sect appeared, looking at Denzel with great dissatisfaction. Behind Vin, there were several people following. Those individuals exuded a powerful aura. Clearly, they were also from the sects around Demonia Mountain, and that rule was something they had all established together.

Back then, Denzel and Dwayne, as members of the demonic sects in Demonia Mountain, were also involved. However, the two of them were openly defying the rules.

“It was Dwayne who struck first. If I hadn’t intervened, he would’ve killed someone.” Denzel spoke with great dissatisfaction.

Vin naturally knew that it was Dwayne who struck first, so he turned to Dwayne and said, “Mr. Johnson, as an elder, how could you break the rules and openly take action?”

Dwayne was well aware of his own wrongdoing. His face darkened as he said, “This man killed my disciple. How could I possibly let him go…”

“Mr. Johnson, the matters of the Celestial Battlefield should not be brought to Demonia Mountain. Since we have established rules together, you cannot take action within my Creston Sect. Once you leave my Creston Sect, you can fight however you want. I won’t interfere. However, you can’t fight here. If you insist on taking action, then don’t blame us for not being polite,” Vin of Creston Sect spoke with great displeasure!

“Dwayne, your actions against the younger generation here, indeed, lack decorum.”

“You were present when the rules were established. How could you break them yourself?”

“Indeed, what you did was a bit excessive. If you resort to violence again, we won’t be so polite.” Several people behind Vin also began to point fingers and accuse Dwayne!

Dwayne’s face darkened. He snorted coldly and said, “Hmph. You all are playing saints now, but when your disciples are killed, I wonder if you can still maintain such sanctity.” After Dwayne finished speaking, he turned to John and said, “Young man, just you wait…”

After speaking, Dwayne turned around and left! John glanced at the few people behind Vin, then turned to Denzel and asked, “Mr. Washington, who are those people who just spoke?”

With a hint of envy, Denzel said, “Oh, they are all from the Five Great Sects near Demonia Mountain. The five sects also have disciples who have entered the Celestial Battlefield, so they are waiting. It’s likely that the Five Great Sects reaped significant benefits this time. They dispatched the Five Elites, who are indeed the most talented individuals within these five sects.”

Upon hearing that, John couldn’t help but laugh. The Five Elites had already been killed by Pablo. What benefits could there possibly be left to reap?

“Dad, let’s go. Mr. White must have been tired from the battles in the Celestial Battlefield these past few days. Let’s let him rest for a while!” said Rose.

“Alright, let’s go…” Denzel nodded, leading John and the others toward the Blood Spirit Valley! Not long after John and his companions had left Creston Sect, a figure suddenly darted toward them with great speed!

Denzel was taken aback. He had thought that Dwayne would not give up, waiting outside Creston Sect! Meanwhile, Catlin, who was by John’s side, leaped up, striking that figure with a palm!

“Mr. White, it’s me!” A figure shouted out, and John hurriedly told Catlin to stop! It turned out that Brian had hurriedly rushed over! Brian pleaded, “Mr. White, you’ve finally emerged. I… I believe the poison is about to take effect. I beg you, Mr. White, grant me the antidote!”

It turned out Brian had been waiting for John all along. John had poisoned him, and without an antidote, he was doomed to succumb to the poison!

“You didn’t help me at all. Why should I give you the antidote?” John said with a faint smile.

“Mr. White, Bill and Mr. Watkins have not left Demonia Mountain. They are still waiting to kill you!” Brian spoke to John!

“Kill me?” John let out a sneer.

“Let them come then. I’m not afraid of them now.” With Catlin by John’s side, how could John possibly fear Demon Seal Alliance?

“Mr. White, the power of Demon Seal Alliance is far more terrifying than you could ever imagine. Otherwise, how could there possibly be branches of Demon Seal Alliance throughout the entire Ethereal Realm? Mr. White, I implore you to provide me with the antidote. I am willing to continue working undercover for you. As long as you have control over the movements of Demon Seal Alliance, there’s nothing to fear.”

Brian made every effort to demonstrate his worth, making John think he was useful! After hearing that, John felt that Brian was right. He then took out a pill from his pocket and said, “Take this. It will prevent the poison for half a month. If you dare to play tricks, I will make your death very painful.”

“No, I absolutely wouldn’t resort to tricks.” Brian took the pill from John, swallowed it in one gulp, and then turned around to leave! He couldn’t stay away for too long for fear that suspicions would arise from his absence!

“Mr. White, dealing with the Demon Seal Alliance is going to be troublesome. It seems you’ll have to be more cautious in the future,” Dalton advised John.

Ever since Dalton encountered members of the Demon Seal Alliance at Night Sea, he knew that John’s association with them would inevitably lead to hostility.

“Don’t worry. If the Demon Seal Alliance dares to provoke me, I won’t show then any mercy,” John replied nonchalantly.

John and his companions continued their journey towards Blood Spirit Valley. However, shortly after they set off, the sky suddenly darkened. Massive black clouds began to gather over a specific area. Looking up at the continuously accumulating dark clouds, Rose exclaimed, “Isn’t that the place where Miles Spicer resides? Could that be a lightning tribulation cloud?”

Dalton also glanced up and remarked, “Since when does a lightning tribulation cloud look like this? Even though we are Demonic Cultivators and face heavenly thunder tribulations during our breakthroughs, it has never been this kind of black cloud!” Denzel grimaced as he watched the dark clouds gathering.

“Oh no. That’s the demonic tribulation cloud. Mr. Spicer is in danger!” Denzel said with furrowed brows.

“Demonic tribulation cloud? What is that?” John asked, looking confused.

“Mr. White, you may not be aware, but when we Demonic Cultivators undergo tribulation, there’s a slim chance we might encounter the demonic tribulation cloud. This cloud possesses immense power, making it incredibly difficult to overcome. However, there is an advantage. After surviving it, one’s strength would significantly surpass those at the same level. But over the years, I’ve never heard of anyone who has successfully weathered the demonic tribulation cloud,” Denzel explained to John.

“I’ve heard of this demonic tribulation cloud before, but I’ve never witnessed its power. Today, I’ve finally seen it,” Catlin added, lifting her head to gaze at the continuously accumulating dark clouds.

“Let me go and take a look,” John said, his brows furrowing as he swiftly headed towards Miles Spicer’s dwelling. He couldn’t just stand by and watch someone die. He had to go and see what was really happening.

“Mr. White, it’s dangerous. You can’t go there. This demonic tribulation cloud is extremely powerful!” Denzel shouted. Seeing that John had already run far away, Denzel could only instruct Rose and Dalton, “You two wait here. Don’t get any closer. I’ll go and take a look.” Denzel also headed towards Miles Spicer’s dwelling.

Catlin also leaped up and followed them, leaving Phoenix and Polar behind. After all, their cultivation level was too low, and she wanted to prevent them from being harmed by the demonic tribulation cloud.

As John and his companions made their way towards Miles Spicer’s dwelling, the latter slowly opened his eyes. Looking up at the gathering dark clouds, he let out a bitter laugh.

“Unexpectedly, I encountered the once-in-a- century demonic tribulation cloud. However, it’s a pity. I fear I might not be able to withstand it. This is my fate,” Miles Spicer’s eyes were filled with despair.

“Mr. Spicer!” At that moment, John burst in.

“Mr. White!” Miles Spicer was instantly overjoyed upon seeing John. However, his face quickly filled with anxiety as he said, “Mr. White, you must leave immediately. This place is far too dangerous. The lightning tribulation is about to strike, and when it does, you won’t be able to escape!”

“Mr. Spicer, I understand. I’m here to help you weather this lightning tribulation,” John said.

“Mr. White, this is a demonic tribulation cloud. I’m certain I won’t be able to endure it. You don’t have to stay here and risk your life. Please, leave quickly!” Miles Spicer anxiously urged John to leave. However, at that moment, Denzel also arrived. Seeing Denzel, Miles Spicer became even more anxious.

“Denzel, why have you come too? Hurry up and take Mr. White away. The lightning tribulation is about to strike!”

After a quick glance, Denzel said to John, “Mr. White, we should leave as soon as possible. This is Mr. Spicer’s fate, and no one can change it.”

“John, hurry up and leave. Stop trying to be brave!” Catlin had also arrived. She was about to drag John away.

“Go on without me. I want to face this lightning tribulation for Mr. Spicer,” John’s eyes were filled with determination

Boom! Dark clouds covered the sky, with lightning flashing and thunder rumbling. The lightning tribulation was about to strike at any moment.

“Mr. White, you should leave quickly. There’s nothing you can do to help. This lightning tribulation requires an aura identical to that of Mr. Spicer’s. No one can assist him,” Denzel urged anxiously.

“You all should hurry up and leave. I’m sure I can help Mr. Spicer.”

John lifted his gaze to the demonic tribulation cloud above, feeling a surge of aura within him. Upon seeing the situation, Denzel and Catlin could only turn and leave. After all, their presence served no purpose! Just as Miles Spicer was about to say something, John abruptly seized his wrist. Immediately afterward, a surge of energy flowed into Miles Spicer’s body. Miles Spicer was taken aback, his face filled with disbelief as he looked at John.

“Mr. White, this power…” “Don’t get distracted. Focus on comprehending the power I’ve passed onto you!”

John warned Miles Spicer not to lose focus. Miles Spicer nodded, his heart filled with immense excitement. That was because he found that the power John had transferred to him was exactly the same as the energy within his own body! In that case, his ability to resist the lightning tribulation could be significantly increased

With that, Miles Spicer gained some confidence! The reason John could do that was because of the Impersonation Technique he had learned. Although John was not yet able to completely alter his appearance and aura, transforming his power into an aura similar to that of Miles Spicer’s was still quite easily achievable for him.

“Mr. White, the lightning tribulation is striking.” Miles Spicer cautioned John. At that moment, Denzel and his companions watched as the lightning tribulation was about to crash down, each of them becoming incredibly tense!

Phoenix clenched her fists tightly, wishing she could immediately rush into the demonic tribulation cloud to withstand the lightning tribulation on behalf of John.

“Phoenix, don’t worry too much. If John dared to stay behind, he must have been confident,” Catlin comforted Phoenix.

Boom! In the heart of the sky, dark clouds had gathered to their limit, and then, a lightning tribulation resoundingly struck down. Suddenly, a mysterious red light began to flicker on Miles Spicer’s body. The lightning tribulation struck Miles Spicer’s body, causing him to shudder instantly. Countless wounds appeared on his body in an instant!

John also furrowed his brows, a sense of suffocation washing over him. That was just the first lightning tribulation strike, yet it already carried such might. If that continued, even John didn’t know if he could withstand it. Given the circumstances, all John could do was grit his teeth and persevere.

Soon, the dark clouds transformed, and a bolt of lightning tribulation suddenly struck down once again! A glint flashed in John’s eyes, the aura in his palm growing even more powerful. Miles Spicer’s body emitted a dazzling red light once again, and within his eyes, there was an even more distinct clarity. With John’s presence, confidence surged within Miles Spicer. He also had the newfound conviction to fight till the end.

Miles Spicer unleashed all his power, once again withstanding the second lightning tribulation strike. However, after enduring that lightning tribulation strike, Miles Spicer’s aura turned extremely weak, and his body was covered in wounds and scars. John was not faring any better. His forehead was drenched in cold sweat, and his aura also significantly diminished.

“Mr. White, you should leave quickly. We won’t be able to hold out till the end. This is only the second lightning tribulation,” Miles Spicer urged John to leave again. After all, the second lightning tribulation had nearly exhausted all their strength. How were they to deal with the upcoming lightning tribulation?

“Mr. Spicer, don’t be disheartened. As long as we hold firm to our beliefs, we can definitely make it. Pull yourself together!” John continued to encourage Miles Spicer despite starting to feel uncertain himself. The power of that demonic tribulation cloud truly surpassed all his imagination

A glow began to radiate from John’s chest. The dragonic essence emanated waves of dragonic energy. Even his nascence space was sparkling. At that moment, John had employed every method he could possibly use. At that point, it was already impossible for him to leave.

Miles Spicer observed the situation and realized that John couldn’t leave. He could only concentrate silently, gathering the strongest radiance throughout his body. The two of them waited quietly for the third heavenly tribulation.

Meanwhile, not far from John, Bill and Harvey Watkins were waiting for John to emerge from the Celestial Battlefield. Bill looked at the accumulating dark clouds in the nearby sky and asked, “Mr. Watkins, do you see the anomaly in the distant sky? Could there be a powerful demon lord appearing? Even from this distance, I can sense a terrifying aura.”

Harvey Watkins glanced at it and calmly explained, “Mr. Bill, that’s the demonic tribulation cloud. It means a demon cultivator is breaking through. However, summoning the demonic tribulation cloud indicates that their life is nearing its end. Not everyone can withstand the power of the demonic tribulation cloud.”

Bill Havoc was immediately intrigued and suggested, “Let’s go and check it out!”

Harvey Watkins quickly advised, “Mr. Bill, it would be best if we avoid these lands of the demon cultivators. They don’t usually appreciate the presence of the Demon Seal Alliance.”

“Mr. Watkins, what are you afraid of? This time, the Demon Seal Alliance has brought so many people. We don’t need to fear those demon cultivators. If they show any disrespect, we can just capture them all. If those demon cultivators dare to be rude to us, we’ll apprehend them directly.” Bill didn’t take the threat to heart.

In these days, many members joined the Demon Seal Alliance, giving Bill a lot of confidence. If they had this many people from the beginning, he wouldn’t have tolerated leaving the Creston Sect without entering the Celestial Battlefield.

Seeing Bill insisting on going, Harvey Watkins could only say, “Mr. Bill, we can only observe from a distance. The power of the demonic tribulation cloud is formidable.”

“I know!” Bill nodded. Just as Bill and his group were about to set off toward the accumulating demonic tribulation cloud, Brian also arrived. Upon seeing him, Bill yelled, “What were you doing? I asked you to find people from the Soulless Hall, and you couldn’t even find one. Now you’re running around, nowhere to be found.”

Bill had no respect for these demon cultivators in the Demon Seal Alliance. After all, they were captured and forced to serve the Demon Seal Alliance.

“Mr. Bill, I was merely looking around…” Brian hung his head low, but in his heart, he had already cursed Bill repeatedly.

“Elder Brian Wells, is that the demonic tribulation cloud, a rare sight among you demon cultivators?” Harvey Watkins asked.

Brian didn’t even look up. He simply nodded and said, “Yes, it seems a demon cultivator is attempting a breakthrough, but it’s virtually impossible. The third lightning tribulation is imminent. Very few can withstand three rounds of lightning tribulations under the demon tribulation cloud. If they can’t withstand three heavenly tribulations, let’s hurry. If we’re too late, we won’t be able to see anything.”

Upon hearing this, Brian immediately quickened his pace. The others could only closely follow behind.

Boom… Just as Bill and the others were about to arrive, suddenly the third heavenly tribulation descended. A terrifying aura surged skyward, then began to spread in all directions. Even though they were hundreds of miles apart, Bill and his companions could still feel the gust of a wild wind sweeping over them.

“It’s over, we’re a step too late. Well, the person who had the tribulation is definitely dead,” Bill said, sounding disappointed.

Glancing at the sky, Harvey Watkins said, “Mr. Bill, the demonic tribulation cloud is still there. The person should still be alive.”

Bill instantly became spirited and quickened his pace. At the same time, Denzel and his group, affected by the aftermath of the third heavenly tribulation, were forced to retreat hundreds of meters. They were at a considerable distance, yet were swept back by the residual shockwaves. One could only imagine the terrifying impact that John and Miles Spicer, who were at the center, must have endured!

“Master, Master…” Phoenix called out for John. The recent third heavenly tribulation was incredibly terrifying, and she was unsure of John’s condition.

“Phoenix, please calm down. John should be alright. The fact that the demonic tribulation cloud is still present means they are still alive,” Catlin reassured Phoenix. However, Denzel and the others wore solemn expressions, knowing that this was only the third heavenly tribulation. Even if John and Miles Spicer survived this one, it would be challenging to endure the ones that followed.

“Mr. Spicer, Mr. Spicer…” After the third heavenly tribulation, John appeared extremely pale as he coughed up a mouthful of blood. Miles Spicer was covered in wounds, his eyes tightly shut and his complexion pale.

In response to John’s call, Miles Spicer slowly opened his eyes and weakly said, “Mr. White, you… you should leave quickly. We simply cannot endure this. I have never heard of anyone being able to withstand the demonic tribulation cloud…”

John glanced at the demonic tribulation cloud hovering in mid-air and could only respond with a helpless smile, “Mr. Spicer, I cannot escape either. But until the very last moment, I hope you won’t give up. Even in death, you will have my company. Stay strong, Mr. Spicer. We may be struck dead by the lightning tribulation, but we must not let the fear of it consume us…”

Upon hearing this, Miles Spicer struggled to sit up, cracking a smile as he said, “You’re right, Mr. White. We must not be frightened until the very last moment…”

Miles Spicer’s gaze regained its vitality. Although both he and John’s internal energy were extremely weak, neither of them gave up. The two individuals quietly awaited the onslaught of the fourth lightning tribulation, their faces devoid of any trace of fear.

“It’s just ahead. Let’s hurry up…” Bill watched the approaching demonic tribulation cloud, growing somewhat impatient. But just as Bill and his group were rapidly approaching, Denzel sensed their arrival.

“Oh no, someone is coming…” Denzel frowned. During one’s tribulation, it would be their most vulnerable time. If these people were here to deal with John, it would be troublesome!

Upon hearing that someone was approaching, Phoenix, Catlin, and the others became alert. Soon, Bill and his group arrived. When he saw Phoenix and the others, he was stunned. Bill recognized Phoenix and knew she was with John. However, among these people, there was no sign of John.

When Denzel saw Bill, his face instantly turned even more unsightly. Denzel knew that these individuals were from the Demon Seal Alliance, and they were searching for John everywhere. Denzel pretended not to know Bill and approached, asking politely, “Fellow cultivators, I have a friend undergoing a tribulation here. May I ask what brings you here?”

Bill didn’t even look at Denzel and instead stared intently at Phoenix. At the same time, his eyes kept shifting between Catlin and Denzel. This man always had a wandering eye for women.

“Your friend is undergoing a tribulation? Is this friend of yours named John?” Harvey Watkins asked coldly. Phoenix and Polar were present. Harvey Watkins knew these two had been with John the entire time. Thus, he speculated that John was nearby.

“My friend, I do not know who you are referring to. I am not familiar with anyone named John.” Denzel continued to put on an act. Now, it was the most critical moment for John and Miles Spicer. If anyone were to interfere, it would truly be dangerous!

“Hmph, stop pretending. John must be nearby. You are definitely in league with him,” Bill said, turning to Harvey Watkins.

“Mr. Watkins, go and see if John is undergoing tribulation. If it is him, let’s capture him.” Harvey Watkins nodded and headed straight towards a nearby building.

“How dare you?” Upon seeing the situation, Denzel unsheathed his sword. The blade’s aura, carrying a fierce sharpness, headed straight for Harvey Watkins

Harvey Watkins swiftly dodged, and the sword aura crashed down, leaving a deep trench in the ground. Harvey Watkins’s expression darkened. It was evident that John was inside that building!

Denzel stood up and pointed his sword at Harvey Watkins, declaring, “As long as I’m here, you won’t harm Mr. White. This place is not where members of the Demon Seal Alliance can act recklessly.”

Harvey Watkins sneered, “So you finally admit it, but with your limited abilities, can you stop us?”

With a cold smile, Harvey Watkins reached into the void and summoned the Sky-Piercing Baton into his hands. He swung it, and a myriad of radiance flickered as a formidable aura surged towards Denzel. Denzel’s face became solemn, his sword emitting a gleaming light as he struck continuously. However, Denzel was continuously forced to retreat, directly suppressed by Harvey Watkins. It seemed that Denzel’s strength was somewhat inferior to Harvey Watkins’s!

“Dad…” “Master…” Seeing that Denzel was no match for Harvey Watkins, Rose and Dalton became anxious.

On the other hand, Catlin swiftly flicked the long whip in her hand and leaped into the air! Catlin was a Seventh Level Tribulator, capable of joining the battle. The presence of Catlin’s family relieved some of the pressure on Denzel.

“Attack!” Bill frowned and waved his hand. The members of the Demon Seal Alliance rushed forward. Upon seeing the situation, Phoenix and others also charged into the fray. Observing the chaos, Brian took advantage of the situation and slipped away. At this point, he wasn’t sure whom to assist.

“Hmph, do you think you’re capable enough to stop me?” Harvey Watkins’s aura enveloped his entire body, successfully blocking the attacks from Denzel and Catlin. Following closely, the Sky-Piercing Baton descended, resembling a plummeting meteorite. Its target was Denzel!

Seeing this, Catlin wanted to intervene but was blocked by a member of the Demon Seal Alliance. Denzel’s brow furrowed as he brandished his sword in defense. The Sky-Piercing Baton struck against his long sword, emitting a resonating hum!

The long sword trembled. A tremendous force coursed through it, surging into Denzel’s body! Denzel’s aura turned tumultuous as he fell from the sky.

Harvey Watkins snorted coldly and headed towards the nearby building. He wanted to check if John was inside before the lightning tribulation struck.

Upon seeing the situation, Denzel let out a thunderous roar, his sword’s light once again soaring towards the heavens! Denzel knew he was no match for Harvey Watkins, but he would never stand by and watch John in danger. John had already saved his own daughter twice. Even if it cost him his life, Denzel was determined to stop Harvey Watkins.

And just at that moment, the fourth lightning tribulation thundered down. Along with the lightning tribulation, everyone engaged in the fight was thrown out by a tremendous force. Even the mere aftershock of the lightning tribulation held such power. One can imagine the suffering John and Miles Spicer would endure under the tribulation!

As John and Miles Spicer felt the fourth heavenly tribulation descending, this time, neither of them emitted any aura! They knew that with their current weakened state, they couldn’t withstand the tribulation. An overwhelming pressure directly overwhelmed John and Miles Spicer, making it hard for them to breathe.

Although the lightning tribulation had not yet arrived, its presence was already felt! John and Miles Spicer both closed their eyes, silently awaiting the impending lightning tribulation!

Just as the tribulation was about to strike them, suddenly, a colorful light radiated from John! Following that, they saw a streak of golden light shooting straight towards the lightning tribulation! Amidst the astonished gazes of the crowd, they saw a demon beast, no larger than a palm, opening its wide mouth and directly swallowing the lightning tribulation into its belly! At this moment, everyone was dumbfounded. Except for Phoenix and Catlin, no one knew what kind of demon beast this was!

John and Miles Spicer waited patiently, but the lightning tribulation did not descend. Curious, they opened their eyes and looked up.

“Mr. White, what is that?” Miles Spicer noticed a small demon beast emitting colorful radiance under the demonic tribulation cloud.

John was pleasantly surprised and laughed heartily, “This little guy can actually withstand the lightning tribulation of the demonic tribulation cloud… Oh, I almost forgot, this little one is the mount of the Demon Lord, so it’s completely fearless of the demonic tribulation cloud!”

“Mr. Spicer, we’re safe now.” Hearing John’s words, Miles Spicer couldn’t fully understand, but seeing John’s excited expression, he knew that the demonic tribulation cloud wouldn’t harm them.

“Mr. White, there are several more lightning tribulations behind. I wonder if this little guy can handle them?” Miles Spicer asked.

“It should be fine. Let’s wait and see.” John followed Miles Spicer, awaiting the fifth lightning tribulation. In the sky, the demonic tribulation cloud seemed to be brewing, and lightning flashed in the pitch-black clouds. But before the fifth lightning tribulation struck, the Celestial Devourer opened its mouth wide and suddenly sucked with great force. A tremendous suction force headed straight for the demonic tribulation cloud.

The demonic tribulation cloud seemed to have consciousness, struggling desperately to escape, constantly changing shapes to evade the massive suction. However, no matter how the demonic tribulation cloud struggled, it was futile. It ended up being swallowed by the Celestial Devourer. The pitch-black sky instantly became bright, and the sun shone warmly on everyone.

Burp! Suddenly, the Celestial Devourer burped. With just one burp, the entire earth trembled. Everyone, including Denzel and Harvey Watkins, stopped and stared in astonishment at the small Celestial Devourer. The Celestial Devourer paid no attention to the gazes of others. Instead, it descended with a thunderous crash, scampered back into John’s storage ring in a puff of smoke, and promptly fell into a deep slumber!

“Is the demonic tribulation cloud really gone?” Miles Spicer was shocked and couldn’t find words to express his feelings. The lightning tribulation that followed never came. Even the demonic tribulation cloud had disappeared!

John was astonished. He thought it was impressive enough that the Celestial Devourer could swallow the lightning tribulation, but to his surprise, it even devoured the entire Demonic Tribulation Cloud. It was beyond belief!

“Mr. Spicer, we can say that we have weathered the demonic tribulation cloud. You should break through quickly. I’ll leave first…”

John urged Miles Spicer to break through before getting up to leave. However, just as John walked out of the room, he saw Denzel and others confronting members of the Demon Seal Alliance. Upon seeing John emerge from the room, Harvey Watkins frowned.

“So it was you indeed. What was that little beast that swallowed the demonic tribulation cloud?” Harvey Watkins was curious to know what creature could devour the demonic tribulation cloud.

“Why should I tell you?” John replied coldly.

“John, you killed disciples of my Demon Seal Alliance. I’ve come to take your life. Regardless of the demonic tribulation cloud, you must die today…” Bill shouted at John.

John glanced at Bill and said coldly, “You’re the young master of the Demon Seal Alliance, right? I heard that besides relying on your father’s reputation, you don’t have much ability.”

“Nonsense, I’m not without abilities. How could a mere First Level Tribulator like you have any say? Today, I will personally end your life…” Bill retorted and attacked John.

“Mr. Bill, please don’t be reckless…” Harvey Watkins wanted to stop Bill, but Bill had already made his move.

When Bill took action, Denzel, Catlin, and others also sprang into action, and chaos erupted once again! John had just assisted Miles Spicer through the tribulation and had almost depleted all his various powers. Now, getting involved with Bill was indeed not the best timing.

However, given the current circumstances, John couldn’t simply turn and flee, especially with Miles Spicer still on the verge of a crucial breakthrough. As Bill launched his attack, John swiftly wielded the Dragonslayer Sword, slashing it towards Bill. Instantly, the sword released countless streams of sword energy, tearing through the void and condensing into a storm of sword energy aimed directly at Bill.

Bill snorted coldly, and a surge of energy erupted from his body. This energy resembled the relentless waves of the vast ocean, crashing one after another! Wave after wave of sword energy was directly repelled, and John’s sword strike was instantly neutralized.

Undeterred, John followed up with his Sacred Light Fist. At this point, John had almost depleted all his spiritual power, dragonic energy, and even the nascence power within him. The only strength he could rely on was the physical power of his own body.

The Sacred Light Fist was the most suitable technique for this situation, utilizing the fundamental power of the body. Golden light erupted from John’s fist, and countless fist shadows rained down like cannonballs towards Bill!

Upon seeing John’s Sacred Light Fist, Bill burst into laughter. “Hahaha, have you exhausted all your spiritual energy and resorted to the strength of your physical body? Surely you don’t intend to defeat me with such primitive power, do you?”

Bill laughed heartily, then concentrated his spiritual energy between his fingers. With a sudden jab, countless beams of spiritual light flickered, directly blocking John’s Sacred Light Fist. Bill wasn’t merely putting on a show; he possessed genuine strength.

Witnessing Bill’s arrogant demeanor, John couldn’t help but feel furious. In response, John suddenly bit his tongue, spitting out a mouthful of blood essence. The Dragonslayer Sword trembled violently, followed by a surge of sword energy. Sword lights manifested one after another behind John! If John hadn’t exhausted all his strength, he wouldn’t have reached the point of burning his blood essence. If Daisy hadn’t been injured, he wouldn’t have ended up in such a sorry state!

Although John possessed the Divine Bow, he was likely unable to draw it at present. Even if he could, he wouldn’t use it unless absolutely necessary! The same went for the life-saving artifact, the Dragon Bell.

As the saying goes, “A person’s talent will arouse the envy of others.” If John were to reveal too many of his powerful weapons, he would likely invite a great deal of trouble! A myriad of sword lights manifested behind John, immediately charging towards Bill.

“Hmph, with your limited abilities, burning your blood essence won’t do anything to help,” Bill scoffed. A black mist rose from Bill’s body, forming a colossal skeleton behind him, exuding a lethal intent. The myriad of sword lights enveloped Rose, who collided with the massive skeleton! John kept retreating, his face growing increasingly grim.

Even by burning his blood essence, John still couldn’t defeat Bill! The myriad of sword lights gradually faded away, and the massive skull formed from the black mist also vanished without a trace! John propped himself up with the Dragonslayer Sword, his forehead covered in cold sweat.

“John…” Catlin witnessed John’s struggle against Bill and felt extremely anxious. However, her anxiety was in vain as members of the Demon Seal Alliance stopped her, making it impossible for her to break free. The Demon Seal Alliance had numerous strong members. Catlin and her group were in grave danger. Especially Denzel, who could only defend himself against Harvey Watkins’s attacks and couldn’t spare any effort to help.

“Brat, meet your end…” Bill coldly smiled and raised his palm, preparing to strike John.

John frowned, observing Bill’s approaching palm. In a moment of determination, he bit his tongue again, activating the Golem Body causing golden scales to cover his entire body. It seemed that John was going to forcefully resist Bill’s strike.

“Mr. Bill…” Just as Bill was about to strike with his palm, someone suddenly called out his name! Bill turned and realized it was Brian.

“What do you want?” he demanded, displeased. Brian interruption at this moment greatly upset him!

“Mr. Bill, John is trapped like a mouse. You don’t need to take action. Let me help you,” Brian offered.

“Go away! I want to personally kill this guy. I don’t need your help,” Bill scolded Brian without hesitation.

Brian looked embarrassed, lowered his head, and retreated. Ignoring Brian, Bill turned his gaze back to John and raised his hand to strike. Just as Bill was about to raise his hand, a flash of silver light streaked past, and in an instant, Bill’s arm was sent flying! Bill was momentarily stunned, and then intense pain hit him. He watched in disbelief as his arm was brutally severed.

“Ah!” Filled with incredulity, Bill glared angrily at Brian. In Brian’ hand was a long sword. He took advantage of Bill’s distraction and severed his arm.

“Have you lost your mind? Do you even know what you’re doing?” Bill roared at Brian.

“I know exactly what I’m doing. I don’t want to be a lackey for the Demon Seal Alliance, subjected to your orders. Moreover, I can’t let you kill John because I ingested poison from him. If he dies, I won’t survive either,” Brian said coldly.

“You… you dare to betray the Demon Seal Alliance. Do you know the consequences? The entire Soulless Hall will die because of you!” Bill gritted his teeth, seething with anger.

“The Soulless Hall died a long time ago. The current Soulless Hall is just a puppet of the Demon Seal Alliance. I don’t care,” Brian remained indifferent.

“I’ll kill you…” Bill roared, ready to lay his hands on Brian. At that moment, John seized the opportunity to place the Dragonslayer Sword on Bill’s shoulder. As soon as Bill made a move, his head would be gone. Fear flickered in Bill’s eyes as he shouted, “John, what do you want to do? If you kill me, none of you will survive.”

“Are you threatening me?” John stabbed his Dragonslayer Sword into Bill’s flesh.

“Please, don’t kill me…” Suddenly, Bill was filled with fear!

“Stop…” At that moment, Harvey Watkins discovered that John had taken control of Bill, and he was immediately taken aback. His palm landed on Denzel’s chest, causing the latter to spew a mouthful of fresh blood. The force sent him flying backward! Immediately following, Harvey Watkins charged toward John.

“Brat, release Mr. Bill, or I’ll make your life worse than death…” Upon seeing Harvey Watkins, Bill hurriedly called out, “Mr. Watkins, save me, save me…”

“I despise people who threaten others…” John said. In front of Harvey Watkins, he swung his sword down. Bill’s head flew high, then rolled on the ground. A stream of black mist flew out from Bill’s body. It was Bill’s primordial spirit!

“Hmph, did you really think that learning a few tricks from a demon cultivator could bring the dead back to life?” With a cold huff, John reached out and seized Bill’s spirit. Then, a surge of spiritual power pierced through Bill’s primordial spirit. As Bill let out an agonizing scream, his primordial spirit was crushed to oblivion by John!

“Ah! How dare you kill Mr. Bill? You must die…” Harvey Watkins went mad, slamming a palm toward John. Although Harvey Watkins was also an Eighth Level Tribulator, the power of his palm strike was evidently much stronger than Denzel’s. His aura locked onto John, leaving him with no room to evade!

“Mr. White!” “Master!” Seeing this, Denzel, and even Phoenix, exclaimed in shock. At this critical moment, bursts of golden light erupted within the building. Then a figure suddenly flew out.

“How dare you show Mr. White disrespect? Die!” Miles Spicer’s eyes sparkled, resembling a divine being. His powerful aura instantly locked onto Harvey Watkins, causing the latter to shudder. At this moment, Miles Spicer was in high spirits. It was clear that he had already made a breakthrough!
Spicer will really help John with his breakthrough.

Darn there are people who read so fast. 🙄
Ahem , I'm here ! They are beast cultivators , so can't wait like me! I'm Waiting for 4 thousands of chapters! So that I can read in peace, immortal dragon brother Gily ! 🤣 😂

Last edited:
Ahem , I'm here ! They are beast cultivators , so can't wait like me! I'm Waiting for 4 thousands of chapters! So that I can read in peace, immortal dragon brother Gily ! 🤣 😂
The problem is you guy wanna finish so fast and when the author is posting 1 to 2 chapters you complain.

Last edited:
I have actually take a whole day to read and never got tired just to catch up with this story... if same could be done for "Dragon son-inlaw" I will be more than happy but it's also short!

Reason being that story is very interesting and gives more vibes rathan just seeking for more power like that of John's story

In addition I'm getting bored with the Dustin guy story... some chapters are unnecessary. We are missing the likes of Natasha, scarlet goddess of war, Adam God of war and others that make the story interesting from the begging.. also don't forget the drama of the dahila's family... I don't know how a love story turns to something else.. smh. The author need a resounding slap haha! 😂