The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Chapter 3501 - 3510 Demonic Tribulation Cloud

“Hmph, a mere Seventh Level Tribulator dares to challenge me. We’ll see about that,” Harvey Watkins scoffed upon seeing Miles Spicer.

With a thunderous roar, Miles Spicer unleashed waves of sound that formed tides, like a surging river, rushing toward Harvey Watkins with an unstoppable force. Horrified by the attack, Harvey Watkins struck out with his palm. The blast collided with the sound wave headon but shattered instantly, completely overwhelmed.

Harvey Watkins was dumbfounded at the sight. While Harvey Watkins was momentarily stunned, Miles Spicer launched a claw attack across the space. The entire area shook incessantly as a massive claw print hurtled toward Harvey Watkins. Harvey Watkins’s pupils rapidly contracted as he continuously retreated backward. At the same time, he did not stop unleashing waves of spiritual energy that shook the void, barely managing to block the claw strike from Miles Spicer.

At that point, Harvey Watkins was already panting heavily, drenched in sweat, his eyes filled with disbelief.

“No, this… How is this possible? You’re just a Seventh Level Tribulator. How can you possess such terrifying power?” Harvey Watkins wore an expression of disbelief across his face.

“As expected of someone who has overcome the demonic tribulation cloud, not only is Mr. Spicer invincible among his peers, but he can even fight those beyond his level!” Denzel exclaimed, his eyes filled with admiration despite his injured body.

“Demonic tribulation cloud? Was it you who overcame the demonic tribulation cloud?” Harvey Watkins was taken aback. He had always thought it was John who had overcome the demonic tribulation cloud.

“Now you know, but I’m afraid it might be too late.” Miles Spicer gave a cold laugh, then emitted a terrifying aura once again.

Harvey Watkins furrowed his brows, exerting all his strength to resist. However, a surge of aura sent Harvey Watkins flying and crashing heavily into the ground dozens of meters below. Harvey Watkins crawled out from the crater, his eyes filled with terror, and blood streaming from the corner of his mouth.

“Disrespect towards Mr. White will only lead you to death!” Miles Spicer shouted coldly.

“I’m an elder of the Demon Seal Alliance! How dare a mere Demonic Cultivator like you oppose us? Our leader will never spare you,” Harvey Watkins vowed through gritted teeth.

“Hmph, Mr. White has already killed Mr. Bill of the Demon Seal Alliance. Do you really think Mr. Benji will just let the matter slide? Killing you isn’t going to make much of a difference!” Miles Spicer bellowed loudly.

“Don’t be so smug. Do you really think I can be killed that easily?” Once Harvey Watkins finished speaking, he suddenly curled his fingers into his palm. A gust of unique aura began to coalesce around him. Gradually, a black hole formed.

“It’s teleportation magecraft! This guy plans to use teleportation magecraft to escape!” John exclaimed at the sight. Miles Spicer was about to make a move. However, Harvey Watkins was suddenly sucked into the black hole by a tremendous suction force and subsequently vanished.

“Ah, he still managed to escape,” Miles Spicer sighed.

Upon seeing Harvey Watkins flee, the remaining members of the Demon Seal Alliance were terrified and immediately turned tail as well. However, Miles Spicer wouldn’t give them a chance and leaped up into the air to strike.

At that moment, Catlin also began to attack with her whip in hand. The remaining members of the Demon Seal Alliance were all vanquished under the combined efforts of the two.

“Dad!”

“Mr. Washington!” All members of the Demon Seal Alliance were killed, and only Harvey Watkins managed to escape. Rose and Dalton raced toward Denzel with concern. Just a moment ago, Denzel was harshly slapped by Harvey Watkins, so he must have been seriously injured.

Coughing up a few mouthfuls of blood, Denzel smiled slightly and assured, “I’m fine. This won’t kill me. I’ve just broken a few ribs, that’s all. I’ll be all right after getting some rest.” Rose and Dalton finally breathed a sigh of relief once they saw that Denzel was not on the verge of death.

“Mr. White” At that moment, Brian from the Soulless Hall approached John. Before Brian could speak, John took out a pill and tossed it at him.

“This is the antidote. You’ll be fine after taking it. Thanks for your help earlier.”

John was aware that Brian had only helped him to save his own life. “Thank you! Thank you very much!”

Brian took the antidote and swallowed it, then turned and left. He wanted to find a secluded spot and minimize his ventures into the world in the future. After all, he had betrayed the Demon Seal Alliance, and there was always the looming threat that they might kill him one day. The Demon Seal Alliance had branches throughout the entire Ethereal Realm, making its power and influence incredibly vast.

“Congratulations, Mr. Spicer, on successfully overcoming the demonic tribulation cloud! Your strength surpasses anyone’s!” Denzel said with admiration as he approached Miles Spicer.

“Thank you and Mr. White for helping me this time. Otherwise, I would have been wiped out by now. Since I’m on my own, just let me know if the Blood Spirit Valley needs any assistance within Demonia Mountain. I’ll definitely lend a hand without question!” Miles Spicer acknowledged that his breakthrough was owed to John and Denzel.

Without John’s assistance, he wouldn’t have been able to withstand the demonic tribulation cloud. Additionally, without Denzel and his companions intercepting the members of the Demon Seal Alliance, he wouldn’t have been able to overcome the tribulation smoothly.

Denzel was overjoyed at Miles Spicer’s words. Despite his seemingly low cultivation level, Miles Spicer held a certain degree of prestige. With Miles Spicer’s abilities, his status would undoubtedly rise even higher. In time, Blood Spirit Valley could firmly establish itself in Demonia Mountain, and they would no longer be subjected to bullying with Miles Spicer’s help.

“Since you’re injured, Mr. Washington, it’s not advisable for you to travel. I suggest we rest at Mr. Spicer’s place for a while. I also need time to recover, then I’ll prepare some pills to aid in your healing, John said to Denzel.

Upon hearing his suggestion, Denzel nodded and turned to Miles Spicer, saying, “I’m afraid I’ll have to trouble you further, Mr. Spicer.”

“Haha! What are you talking about, Denzel? You’re not troubling me at all. I’m feeling lonely anyway, living all by myself. Having you guys around actually livens things up!” Miles Spicer laughed heartily.

Everyone temporarily rested at Miles Spicer’s abode. Seizing the opportunity, John also began to gradually regain his strength. While regaining his strength, John also experienced the formidable power of teleportation magic. If Harvey Watkins wasn’t skilled in teleportation magic, he wouldn’t have been able to escape at all! John felt overwhelmed at the thought. The more elite opponents he encountered, the more pressure he faced.

Teleportation magic, time spells, along with the recently acquired Impersonation Technique and the Blazing Stride. John had to navigate these skills blindly, taking one step at a time to master them. If he had proper guidance, he might have been able to grasp the techniques more quickly. Unfortunately, no one around John knew about them, so he had to rely on his own understanding.

The Celestial Battlefield gradually closed while John rested and regained his strength. A large number of cultivators had been dispatched to the Celestial Battlefield. Originally, Pablo had intended to leave early but ended up staying at the Celestial Battlefield for a few more days after encountering Tyler and Cameron.

“Mr. Escobar, where is Dave? Did John really kill him?” Dwayne hurriedly asked as he saw Pablo emerge. Even now, Dwayne clung to hope, wishing that John was deceiving him, that his disciple was not truly dead.

Seeing Dwayne, Pablo feigned sadness and said, “Mr. Johnson, it’s true that John killed your disciple. He took advantage of my absence to assassinate him.” Dwayne felt something explode in his head. His hopes had been completely shattered.

“John, I will completely destroy you!” Enraged, Dwayne let out a roar and then turned and left! A slight smile crept up on Pablo’s mouth at Dwayne’s furious expression.

“Where are our disciples? Where are they?” Members of the Five Great Sects shouted in panic when they didn’t see the Five Elites come out.

Upon witnessing this, others also joined in the search, but they couldn’t find any trace of the Five Elites.

“The Five Elites are incredibly powerful. There’s no way they were harmed in the Celestial Battlefield, right?”

“Exactly. Given the Five Elites’ reputation, no one would dare to harm them. Besides, they had the support of the Five Great Sects.”

“The Celestial Battlefield is closed. They must have been killed. The Five Great Sects are going to be humiliated this time.” Everyone engaged in a heated discussion!

Upon hearing the crowd’s conversation, Pablo exchanged a glance with Tyler. Shortly after, Tyler left. A moment later, Pablo found the members of the Five Great Sects. Pablo approached the members of the Five Great Sects and said, “Ladies and Gentlemen, the Five Elites from the Five Great Sects have indeed been harmed. Furthermore, I know that they were murdered.”

One of the members from the Five Great Sects asked, “Who did it?”

Pablo replied, “It was a man named John White!”

“John White?” The members of the Five Great Sects were unfamiliar with John’s name. On the other hand, the leader of Creston Sect, Vin, spoke up.

“John is only a First Level Tribulator. How could he have possibly killed the Five Elites? It’s clearly impossible!”

“It was impossible for him to do it alone, but he had assistance. In the Celestial Battlefield, five of the three kings and four archons from the beast race were on his side. With such support, it wouldn’t be impossible for him to deal with the Five Elites, Pablo said calmly.

Someone from the Five Great Sects asked, “Why? We have no grudge against John, so why would he want to kill our people?”

“Of course, it was all for the sake of obtaining magical items. Personal grudges didn’t matter in the Celestial Battlefield. Regardless, I’ve told you everything. It’s up to you whether to believe it or not.” After Pablo finished speaking, he turned around and left immediately. The members of the Five Great Sects looked at each other in dismay, unsure whether to believe Pablo’s words or not.

“Ladies and gentlemen, you may return for now. When the time comes, you can inquire about this matter with Denzel. John left with Denzel, but it’s true that the Fox Queen was with him. She’s one of the three kings and four archons from the beast race,” Vin said to the members of the Five Great Sects. He was deeply afraid that the members of the Five Great Sects would cause trouble in Creston Sect. His Creston Sect primarily focused on conducting business. If there were fights and killings here, it would affect his own business.

“After hearing your words, Mr. Sidney, I’m starting to remember some details about John. We’ll go to Blood Spirit Valley to clarify this matter.” Logan Ortiz, a silver-haired elder from the Five Great Sects with a red face and long beard, spoke.

Subsequently, the members of the Five Great Sects left Creston Sect. Just as they stepped out of Creston Sect, they unexpectedly ran into Pablo. Whether it was a coincidence or Pablo was waiting for them, the representatives of the Five Great Sects had indeed encountered Pablo. However, the members of the Five Great Sects didn’t pay any attention to him. After all, Pablo was just a Demonic Cultivator, not to mention a wandering cultivator.

Although he had a stroke of luck and became an Eight Level Tribulator, he still lacked power or influence. Some of the major sects still looked down on him. When Pablo saw the members of the Five Great Sects, he addressed the red-faced, longbearded elder who was leading them, “Mr. Ortiz, John is right in front of you. You can question him in person.”

“That brat is still here?” Logan was taken aback for a moment, then quickly led his men to chase after John. They did find John as Pablo had mentioned. However, when John saw the members of the Five Great Sects, he quickly fled.

Upon seeing John flee, the members of the Five Great Sects became even more certain that something was wrong with John. Consequently, they quickly pursued him. In the blink of an eye, John had already disappeared without a trace.

“This is so strange. This guy ran so fast. How did he vanish in an instant?” A member of the Five Great Sects voiced his confusion.

“Mr. Ortiz, come and take a look at this. What is it?” At that moment, someone picked up five incredibly exquisite item pouches from the ground.

“Aren’t these the item pouches of the Five Elites? How did they end up here?” Logan frowned.

“Damn it. It must have been that guy named John who dropped these. He must be the one who killed the Five Elites!” someone exclaimed angrily

Logan furrowed his brow as he examined the item pouches. He was certain that these items belonged to the Five Elites. Now that John had dropped the pouches, Logan concluded that John must have taken all the magical items inside and discarded the pouches. The more Logan thought about it, the angrier he became. In a cold tone, he declared, “Let’s go. We’re heading to Blood Spirit Valley. We must find John and demand an explanation!”

The individuals from the Five Great Sects all stormed off towards Blood Spirit Valley, filled with frustration. After the individuals from the Five Great Sects had departed, Pablo and Tyler emerged.

“Hahaha! I bet John won’t be able to escape unharmed this time. With the Five Great Sects after him, he’s in for a world of trouble,” Pablo burst into hearty laughter.

“It’s just a shame that I couldn’t personally eliminate John,” Tyler’s eyes burned with a cold intensity. After battling John for such a long time, John had become the inner demon in Tyler’s heart. He desperately wanted to kill John with his own hands. However, given John’s current strength, along with those around him, it seemed unlikely that Tyler would be able to personally kill John. Nevertheless, with the help of others, it was possible to have John killed!

“I never expected your Disguising Technique to reach such an unparalleled level. When you transformed into John earlier, even I was fooled!” Pablo spoke to Tyler with great admiration.

“It’s just a simple skill. Compared to you, Mr. Escobar, I am significantly inferior, Tylerr spoke with utmost humility. What Tyler used was not just any Disguising Technique. There was no such exquisite Disguising Technique in the world. It was the Impersonation Technique. At that time, Tyler had also seen the contents within. Although Tyler couldn’t yet master the Impersonation Technique perfectly, he could flawlessly mimic John’s aura. He could still deceive those who were unfamiliar with John.

“I will take you to a great place where your cultivation will yield twice the result with half the effort. You don’t have to return to the northern region in the future. Stay here, and together, we can achieve great things! Wouldn’t that be better?” Pablo held Tylerr in high regard.

“That sounds wonderful!” Tyler was extremely excited as he knew that Pablo had encountered something fortunate. Tyler, being the curious person he was, was eager to find out exactly what kind of fortunate encounter Pablo had stumbled upon. Tyler also wanted to experience that encounter that could significantly enhance one’s abilities within a short period.

Upon hearing that Tyler intended to stay, Cameron suddenly felt somewhat reluctant.

“Elder Wood, we…….”

Although the Wood family was not a prominent household in the northern region, Cameron, as the head of the family, could still live a life free of worries and filled with indulgences. At that moment, he was hesitant to abandon the Wood family, stay in Demonia Mountain, and allow himself to be manipulated by others.

Tyler turned to Cameron and asked, “Enough talk. Imagine us ruling over the entire Demonia Mountain. Wouldn’t that be far superior to our position in the northern region? Don’t you want to increase your power and ascend to immortality?” Upon hearing that, Cameron quickly shook his head.

“I will follow whatever arrangements you make, Elder Wood.”

“Follow me, and we will not only conquer Demonia Mountain, but my aim is to seize control of the entire Ethereal Realm. I intend to have the Five Great Governors as my subordinates.” Pablo’s eyes sparkled with enthusiasm. He felt a surge of passion within him.

Tyler looked at Pablo, secretly revealing a hint of a cold sneer. Although Pablo was quite capable, he was a reckless man who acted without thinking. No matter how skilled he was, it was impossible for him to control the entire Ethereal Realm. The reason Tyler was following Pablo now was to leverage Pablo’s power. Given Pablo’s low intelligence, it would be easy for Tyler to manipulate him.

“Let’s go. I will take you to the Demon Devouring Cave. Once we arrive there, you will discover the gateway to a new world!” Pablo had completely let his guard down, eagerly leading Tyler and Cameron towards the Demon Devouring Cave.

In a mansion nestled deep in the mountains, Arthur was engrossed in his writing. However, his complexion revealed the toll that his recent battle with Rudy had taken on him. Losing one of his shadow clones had greatly drained Arthur’s vitality. But after a period of rest and recovery, he had made significant progress.

Suddenly, a young woman dressed in a white gown entered to deliver a report, “Mr. Sanders, John has killed the son of the leader of the Demon Seal Alliance…”

Arthur paused in his writing, leaving an ink blot on the word he had just written.

“That guy hasn’t been here for long, and yet he’s already caused such a huge disturbance?” Arthur said with a bitter smile. “What level of cultivation has John reached now?”

“He’s only a First Level Tribulator, but he possesses several divine weapons. Even when he fought against those Sixth Level Tribulators, he showed no fear. Moreover, he has obtained a Celestial Devourer from the ancient ruins of the Celestial Battlefield… the young woman explained.

“A Celestial Devourer? The mount of the Vermilion Demon Lord?” A hint of surprise crossed Arthur’s face. Clearly, these were unexpected developments!

“It’s a newly hatched Celestial Devourer, so l presume it may not be of much use yet,” the woman hastily clarified.

Upon hearing this, Arthur had a sudden realization and asked, “I knew that old fellow couldn’t possibly appear in the Ethereal Realm. Has there been any recent activity from the Fire Incineration Sect?”

“No, everything seems very peaceful!” The young woman shook her head. “That’s good news. It seems I can enjoy a few more days of peace…” Arthur picked up another piece of paper and resumed writing.

“Mr. Sanders, what should we do about John? The Demon Seal Alliance will likely launch a relentless pursuit against him soon. Do you think…” she hesitated.

“No need to worry. I believe he can handle it. Besides, he’s not alone right now. Doesn’t he have quite a few friends?”

“Let him stir things up in the Ethereal Realm. The more chaotic this realm becomes, the more likely the corrupt individuals will reveal themselves. Besides, it’s high time the order in the Ethereal Realm was restored.” After Arthur finished speaking, he once again began to write in silence. Observing Arthur’s demeanor, the woman quietly left the room.

At Blood Spirit Valley, since the valley’s leader, Denzel, was absent, all the disciples were peacefully cultivating. Compared to the disciples of Bloodroot Peak, those from Blood Spirit Valley were much more composed. However, while the disciples of Blood Spirit Valley were engrossed in their cultivation, Dwayne arrived with a large group of disciples from Bloodroot Peak. Upon learning that his disciple had indeed been killed by John, Dwayne couldn’t contain his anger. Knowing that John was with Denzel, he had come here to confront them.

“Denzel, come out immediately!” Dwayne stood at the entrance of Blood Spirit Valley and shouted loudly. Upon seeing the situation, two disciples from Blood Spirit Valley hurriedly approached.

“Mr. Johnson,” they said, “our master is not in the valley. May we ask why you are looking for him?” Since Dwayne and Denzel had both studied under the same master, the two disciples from Blood Spirit Valley treated him with relative politeness.

“He’s not here?” Dwayne’s eyes filled with murderous intent.

“Is he truly not here, or is he hiding from me?”

“Mr. Johnson, Master is really not here!” The two disciples from Blood Spirit Valley spoke sincerely.

“I refuse to believe it. He must be avoiding me, and I’m certain that John is here as well.” As Dwayne spoke, he was about to charge into Blood Spirit Valley.

“Mr. Johnson, you…” The two disciples from Blood Spirit Valley tried to stop him, but Dwayne swiftly struck them with both palms, instantly killing them!

“Kill them all! If Denzel doesn’t show himself today, I will annihilate all his disciples! They will pay with their blood for what they have done!” With a sweeping motion of his hand, Dwayne ordered his disciples to attack.

“Attack!” Numerous disciples from Bloodroot Peak rushed forward.

As the battle cry echoed through the air, the disciples of Blood Spirit Valley were caught off guard. Combined with the fact that they were currently without a leader, it took only half an hour for the disciples of Blood Spirit Valley to be completely wiped out!

A disciple from Bloodroot Peak approached Dwayne and reported, “Master, Denzel is indeed not here, and I didn’t see that fellow named John either.”

“Damn it, where did they go? Could it be that they didn’t return to Blood Spirit Valley?” Dwayne furrowed his brows.

The disciple from Bloodroot Peak looked at the bodies scattered on the ground before asking in bewilderment, “Master, what should we do now?”

At present, they hadn’t found the individuals they came here for and even went so far as to kill the disciples of Blood Spirit Valley. Ultimately, they could be considered kin as they were practically from the same sect. Their actions were ruthless, and once Denzel found out, he surely wouldn’t let this matter go easily!

“Remove all traces. No one is allowed to speak of today’s events, or I will kill them without mercy!”

At this moment, Dwayne had gradually calmed down and began to issue commands loudly. Indeed, what he had done was excessive. The numerous disciples of Bloodroot Peak began to bustle around anxiously, erasing all traces of their presence. After erasing all traces and auras, Dwayne swiftly departed with his disciples.

Not long after Dwayne left, Logan arrived with people from the Five Great Sects. “Mr. Ortiz, why do I feel like Blood Spirit Valley is eerily silent? I also detect a hint of blood.”

Someone spoke, their brow furrowed in concern.

“I smell it, too. And why can’t I sense any signs of life? Could it be that there’s no one left in Blood Spirit Valley?” someone chimed in agreement. Logan released his spiritual sense, and quickly, his brows furrowed.

“Let’s go in and take a look. Everyone from Blood Spirit Valley has been killed!” After Logan finished speaking, he led the others into Blood Spirit Valley. What greeted them was corpses littering the ground in Blood Spirit Valley while blood flowed everywhere. A few vultures, each over a meter long, were feasting on the bodies. Gazing upon the horrific scene before them, everyone was left in utter shock!

Although Blood Spirit Valley belonged to the demons, the conflict between the humans and demons was not as intense here in Demonia Mountain. The Five Great Sects had little conflict with the demons of Demonia Mountain. On the contrary, they often collaborated together.

Upon seeing that everyone in Blood Spirit Valley had been killed, the people from the Five Great Sects all felt a certain sadness in their hearts! They had come in a huff, seeking nothing more than an explanation. They wanted Denzel to hand over John, but they never intended to annihilate Blood Spirit Valley!

“Check if there are any survivors, then find out who did this. We haven’t had such an incident in the southern region for many years,” Logan said with a gloomy expression.

The southern region was considered the most harmonious region in this realm. Although there were conflicts and casualties, incidents like the annihilation of an entire sect were almost unheard of! Now that something like that had suddenly happened, he naturally had to investigate thoroughly to find out who was responsible. After all, the status of their Five Great Sects in the southern region was not low, so naturally, they had to intervene when such an incident occurred!

“Mr. Ortiz, we’ve already checked. There are absolutely no survivors, and there are no traces of any auras either. It seems that the person who did this deliberately erased all evidence,” someone uttered.

“Mr. Ortiz, since Denzel is not here, let’s just leave. We shouldn’t concern ourselves with such trivial matters. After all, Denzel is not a good person. Since we can’t find John, I suggest we start looking for those individuals from the beast race!”

“Our disciples were killed, and a few of the beast race were involved. This matter isn’t over yet!” Beside Logan, a burly man with a dark complexion spoke, his voice filled with anger.

“Mr. Blackman, even if we manage to find the three kings and four archons of the beast race, you must restrain yourself. You can’t just attack them upon sight. We need to clarify things first. There are no grudges between us and the beast race, so I don’t understand why they assisted John in killing our disciples,” Logan said.

“Mr. Ortiz, isn’t it obvious? Of course, it’s all for the sake of benefits. Who cares about grudges when in the Celestial Battlefield? Everyone is after the treasures,” Neil exclaimed loudly

“Mr. Ortiz, I agree with Mr. Blackman. We should stop worrying about this place for now and go find those members of the beast race to get a clear understanding of what’s really going on, someone suggested.

Seeing the situation, Logan could only nod and say, “Alright then, let’s return first. Then we’ll send someone to summon the three kings and four archons of the beast race. If they are truly responsible, even if it leads to a falling out with the beast race, we absolutely cannot let them escape punishment!” The members of the Five Great Sects left, leaving the disciples of Blood Spirit Valley to continue being targeted by vultures.

Meanwhile, Denzel was still recovering from his injuries, completely unaware that his disciples had been murdered. After some time, John had fully recovered, and over the past few days, he had gained a deeper understanding of Blazing Stride and Impersonation Technique! However, John was still unable to get that clock to work. He had no idea how to use it.

“Mr. White, these are some spiritual stones and mystical herbs sent by Mr. Spicer,” Polar placed some resources in front of John.

Over the past few days, in order to expedite John’s recovery, Miles Spicer had been working tirelessly. He ventured into the depths of Demonia Mountain daily, searching for various resources that could be utilized. It could be said that Miles Spicer’s ability to withstand the demonic tribulation cloud and his substantial increase in strength were all thanks to John.

“Polar, have you been cultivating during this period?” John turned to Polar and asked.

“Mr. White, I’ve been busy gathering various resources with Mr. Spicer during this period, so I haven’t had the chance to cultivate yet,” Polar responded.

John glanced at Polar, gesturing for him to sit across from himself.

“You’ve been with me for quite some time now, yet your strength hasn’t increased much, nor have you gained anything….”

Before John could finish, Polar hastily interjected, “Mr. White, I am already content just being by your side as it allows me to see the world.”

“What’s the use of seeing the world? I’m going to teach you a sword technique called Nine Shadows now. We’ll go to Divine Smithing Sect soon, and I’ll have them forge a magic sword for you there. This way, your strength will significantly increase!”

After John finished speaking, he gently placed a hand on the top of Polar’s head. Swiftly, the Nine Shadows sword technique was imparted into Polar’s consciousness.

Polar entered his consciousness using his spiritual sense, and he immediately exclaimed in surprise, “Mr. White, is this the Nine Shadows sword technique? It looks so powerful!”

“Once someone has mastered the Nine Shadows sword technique, they can create nine clones, each possessing the same aura and even the same power! At that time, you will strike with a single sword, but what truly emerges will be ten real swords. Your own power will be greatly amplified. Of course, this sword technique can also be used to escape from difficult situations. Remember, when practicing swordsmanship, if you let your emotions become too agitated, not only will you fail in your training, but you may also plunge yourself into a state of collapse. I was now capable of having six shadow clones, and I also imparted some insights and cultivation methods to you.”

As John spoke, he imparted all his understanding of Nine Shadows to Polar without holding back. Excitement filled Polar’s face as he unexpectedly knelt down before John.

“Mr. White, your immense kindness in teaching me this sword technique is akin to a mentor’s. I…”

“Hold on, we are friends and brothers. I am not your master. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have taught you.” John hastily interrupted Polar’s words. Looking at Polar in this state, it seemed like he wanted to take John as his master. However, John had never considered becoming anyone’s mentor!

Upon hearing this, Polar’s face flushed with embarrassment. He quickly stood up, thanked John, and then hurriedly left. John assumed he must have gone to cultivate.

“John, I heard you’ve almost recovered. Now, it’s time to repay the debt you owe me…”

Polar had just left when Catlin walked in. She gazed at John with so much affection it seemed as if her eyes were about to well up with tears.

“What debt?” John asked, pretending not to know.

“Stop pretending!” Catlin lunged directly at John, mounting him in one motion

Several days had passed once again as time flew by swiftly. John was completely absorbed in practicing Blazing Stride. Underneath John’s feet, a nearly imperceptible flame ignited, burning like a thin thread. This flame continuously swirled beneath John’s feet. With a single thought, the two thread-like flames surprisingly burrowed swiftly into the ground. John took a step forward, and in an instant, his body vanished. When John opened his eyes, he realized he had already traveled several kilometers.

“Damn it, I still can’t manage to travel fifty kilometers in a single step. This is too difficult to master. I really shouldn’t have angered Fire Spirit Lord back then…”

John let out a sigh. Blazing Stride is indeed impressive, but it’s just too difficult to master! During this period, aside from recovering, John was completely engrossed in studying Blazing Stride. However, he could only cover a few kilometers in a single step!

John was no longer satisfied with covering only a few kilometers in a single step. He had never considered that, back when he was in the mundane world, using the Necro Ring could only teleport him a few hundred meters through the void! Indeed, human greed truly knew no bounds!

“Mr. White, my father is calling for you. He has fully recovered now and would like to invite you to visit Blood Spirit Valley!” Rose came over to inform John.

“Alright, let’s go then!” Options All Chapter Next  Ê Prev Search Search 2/22/24, 1:23

John also wanted to visit Blood Spirit Valley and then have Dalton take him to the Demon Devouring Cave. With that, John and his group set off towards Blood Spirit Valley. As Miles Spicer was alone, he, too, accompanied John and the others to Blood Spirit Valley. When they were still several kilometers away from Blood Spirit Valley, Catlin furrowed her brows and kept looking towards the sky.

John turned to Catlin and asked, “What is it?”

“There are a considerable number of vultures circling in the sky. There must have been a fight nearby, and some people even lost their lives. Judging by the number of vultures, there must have been quite a few deaths…. Catlin answered.

Upon hearing Catlin’s words, everyone finally lifted their heads, only to see a considerable number of vultures indeed circling in the sky, occasionally swooping straight down!

“Oh no!” Denzel was shocked.

“The only place with people in this area is my Blood Spirit Valley. Could it be that something has happened to my disciples?” Denzel quickened his pace, with the others closely following behind, their speed pushed to the extreme.

For John and his companions, the journey of several kilometers took no more than a blink of an eye. Gazing upon the lifeless Blood Spirit Valley before him, permeated with the stench of blood and the incessantly circling vultures, Denzel’s face turned incredibly grim. Even when he reached the door, Denzel didn’t have the courage to push it open.

“Polar, go knock on the door.” John sent Polar to knock on the door.

Polar stepped forward and gently knocked on the grand door, but there was no response. Left with no other choice, Polar gave it a push, and the door slowly swung open. When the door swung open, it revealed a courtyard littered with corpses. Some bodies had been gnawed by the vultures to the point where only bare bones remained!

Upon witnessing this horrific scene, Denzel’s eyes widened in shock. He spat out a mouthful of fresh blood and immediately fainted. Dalton and Rose were also stunned, frozen in shock. After all, these were their fellow disciples, with whom they had lived together for many years.

Upon seeing the situation, John stepped forward, seizing Denzel’s wrist. He channeled a surge of spiritual energy into Denzel’s body, which finally roused the unconscious man.

“Who did this? Who was it!” With a roar, Denzel dashed into the courtyard.

John and his companions followed inside, unable to bear the sight of the gruesome scene before them. Miles Spicer furrowed his brow. “Who on earth did this? It’s been a long time since anything like this has happened on Demonia Mountain…”

Rose and Dalton burst into tears as they looked at the bodies scattered on the ground. Anyone who witnessed such a scene would find it impossible to control their emotions!

John remained calm and composed as he spread out his spiritual sense. He intended to investigate whether there were any other auras in Blood Spirit Valley apart from those of the disciples. If there were any, it would be quite easy to identify the murderer.

John utilized his spiritual sense to probe for a considerable amount of time, yet he couldn’t detect even the faintest trace of another person’s aura. It was evident that the other party had completely erased any remnants of their presence. At this point, identifying the culprit would prove to be quite challenging.

“When I discover who is responsible for this, I swear I will tear them apart!” Denzel bellowed, emanating a terrifying aura.

Simultaneously, Denzel’s spiritual sense enveloped the entirety of Blood Spirit Valley. He desired to ascertain the identity of the individual who had come to the valley and slaughtered all of his disciples. However, even after an extensive period of probing, Denzel failed to detect any other person’s aura.

“Mr. Washington, I have also conducted an investigation. It appears that the other party intentionally erased their aura and any traces, which is why we are unable to detect anything,” John reported.

“Ah!” As if driven to madness, Denzel let out a roar filled with a sense of injustice and unwillingness.

Dalton gritted his teeth and exclaimed, “Are we simply going to let this go if we cannot uncover the culprit? Did my fellow disciples die in vain?” Dalton also harbored resentment, but what purpose did it serve when they couldn’t even determine who was responsible?

“Could it have been Dwayne? After all, when Mr. White first returned from the Celestial Battlefield, he attempted to kill Mr. White but was stopped by Mr. Washington. If he harbored resentment, could he have attacked Blood Spirit Valley?” Polar speculated.

“That is impossible. Although he is competitive and ruthless, he would never stoop to such levels against Blood Spirit Valley. After all, we could be considered part of the same sect,” Denzel shook his head. He simply couldn’t fathom the idea of Dwayne committing such an act!

“This is indeed perplexing. Blood Spirit Valley has always maintained a peaceful existence, never engaging in conflicts with others. Who could be so heartless as to commit such an act of genocide?” Catlin pondered.

The reputation of Blood Spirit Valley had always been commendable. Whether it was among the human race, the demon race, or the beast race, they all held a great deal of admiration for Denzel’s character. The sudden occurrence of such an event made it incredibly difficult to pinpoint a culprit!

Miles Spicer spoke up. “Mr. Washington, I am aware of a demon beast known as the telepathic beast, which possesses the ability to trace auras. Even if the other party deliberately erases their aura, this creature can still restore it.”

Upon hearing this, Denzel furrowed his brow and said, “I have heard of such a beast before, but where are we supposed to find it? Furthermore, even if we do locate it, would this creature obey us? There is a good chance it may even attack us.”

“I am familiar with this demon beast. They can be found in Spirit Beast Valley. I can assist you in acquiring one,” Catlin offered hastily. As one of the figures among the three kings and four archons of the beast race, Catlin should have no trouble dealing with a demon beast!

“Spirit Beast Valley is under the jurisdiction of Lion Archon, correct?” Phoenix inquired.

Catlin glanced at Phoenix and replied, “Yes, but he will not be stingy when it comes to a telepathic beast, especially since you are here as well!”

“Indeed, it is merely a telepathic beast. Lion Archon certainly benefited greatly from me in the past!” Phoenix declared smugly.

Although John was unfamiliar with what a telepathic beast was, he stated, “Then I will accompany the two of you. Let us swiftly retrieve a telepathic beast.”

“Very well, let us proceed,” Catlin nodded.

John briefly conversed with Polar, instructing him to remain here and assist Denzel in managing the aftermath. Meanwhile, he followed Phoenix and Catlin, making their way directly towards Spirit Beast Valley.

Spirit Beast Valley was located on the other side of Demonia Mountain, thousands of kilometers away. Even if John and his group traveled at their maximum speed, it would likely take them a full day and night to reach their destination. If John had mastered Blazing Stride, which allowed him to cover fifty kilometers in a single stride, the journey would have been much quicker. However, for now, they could only traverse through the void, hastening their journey as much as possible!

In a secluded forest in Demonia Mountain, Monkey Archon, Lion Archon, Leopard King, and Thousand-Faced Demon Archon gathered together. The expressions of the four individuals were far from pleasant as their venture into the Celestial Battlefield this time had yielded minimal gains. This was especially true for Lion Archon, who, after much difficulty, had discovered the whereabouts of the Divine Bow yet had been unable to retrieve it.

Thousand-Faced Demon Archon seemed to understand Lion Archon’s feelings. He stepped forward, patting Lion Archon’s shoulder and saying, “Lion Archon, the Divine Bow is not meant for us. Even if we obtain it, neither of us can use it. The Divine Bow has been stored in your territory for so many years. You couldn’t even remove it from the mountain peak, let alone draw it, so it’s better to give up on that thought. Although our gains were not substantial on this trip to the Celestial Battlefield, we still managed to gain something. Let’s each return to our homes and focus on our cultivation. The strength of the beast race is currently too weak.”

Upon hearing Thousand-Faced Demon Archon’s words, Lion Archon seemed to overcome his frustration as well. After all, even if the Divine Bow was given to him, he would have a hard time lifting it!

“This time, Fox Queen really lucked out. If things continue this way, she might just become the leader among us,” Leopard King said with a hint of envy.

“It doesn’t matter who the leader is. We, the beast race, must stand united. Otherwise, it will be even more difficult for us to establish a foothold in this realm. Let’s all head back to our respective homes. I’ll be leaving as well.”

After Thousand-Faced Demon Archon finished speaking, he turned around and prepared to leave. Just as Thousand-Faced Demon Archon turned around, dozens of rays of light arrived in an instant from all around. Immediately following, dozens of figures surrounded the quartet. Upon seeing the situation, all four individuals instantly became alert!

Upon recognizing the newcomers, Thousand- Faced Demon Archon stepped forward and said, “So, it’s the people from the Five Great Sects. May I ask what brings you here?”

The members of the Five Great Sects were all glaring intently at the quartet, their eyes filled with murderous intent.

Logan stepped forward and declared, “Thousand-Faced Demon Archon, the four of you need to come with us.”

“Mr. Ortiz, may I ask why? We don’t seem to have much interaction with your Five Great Sects. If there’s something on your mind, I suggest you speak directly,” Thousand-Faced Demon Archon said.

“Thousand-Faced Demon Archon, quit your acting. If we tell you to come with us, then you should just follow. Why all the unnecessary chatter?” Neil roared with anger on his face.

Thousand-Faced Demon Archon’s countenance turned cold in an instant. Although their cultivation level was not as high as the leaders of the Five Great Sects, in terms of status and position, the three kings and four archons were on par with the human sect leaders.

The lack of respect from Neil caused Thousand-Faced Demon Archon’s face to darken considerably. However, Thousand-Faced Demon Archon did not retort. After all, the other party was not only numerous but also stronger. A wise man knew better than to cause trouble when he was at a disadvantage.

Lion Archon glared discontentedly at Neil as he snapped, “Neil Blackman, what are you saying? Why should we follow you? Just because you have more people, you think you can bully us?”

Lion Archon’s territory was around Demonia Mountain, and he was quite familiar with the Five Great Sects, so he was not afraid of them at all! Lion Archon knew that the people of the Five Great Sects, being humans, would not recklessly kill others, especially in the vicinity of Demonia Mountain! Here in the southern region, regardless of whether they were from the human, demon, or beast races, they all maintained a sense of courtesy and large-scale conflicts rarely occurred.

Suddenly, the people from the Five Great Sects surrounded them. However, Lion Archon was not afraid. He did not believe these people would dare to lay a hand on him. If the Five Great Sects were to cause a large- scale conflict between the beast race and the humans, they wouldn’t be able to bear the consequences!

“Lion Archon, if I tell you to follow, you follow. Spare me your nonsense. If you dare to utter another word today, believe it or not, I’ll kill you!” The aura around Neil surged dramatically, instantly bearing down on Lion Archon.

The leaders of the Five Great Sects were more powerful than Lion Archon and his group. Moreover, they had greater numbers. If a fight were to break out, Lion Archon and his three companions would stand no chance at all!
Very sad development of a sect massacre.

Mr Saunders is still monitoring John. John is really a Lucky guy.
I'm excited to see Sanders coming back into the story. And the mentioned of Fire Incinerations Sect, so big time for Miranda to appear again 🥳. Master brits, be ready to lose Miranda.. I guess Xavier has started polishing his tools to lure her out of your hands.. but no matter what Xavier do, surely Emeka will be the last one laughing 😂

I still wonder at what cultivation level Sanders is now 🤔. Any thought? So far the highest level cultivator been revealed to the story was the fire spirit old man.. does anyone think that Sanders may be of anywhere near?

I'm excited to see Sanders coming back into the story. And the mentioned of Fire Incinerations Sect, so big time for Miranda to appear again 🥳. Master brits, be ready to lose Miranda.. I guess Xavier has started polishing his tools to lure her out of your hands.. but no matter what Xavier do, surely Emeka will be the last one laughing 😂
I still wonder at what cultivation level Sanders is now 🤔. Any thought? So far the highest level cultivator been revealed to the story was the fire spirit old man.. does anyone think that Sanders may be of anywhere near?
It's good thing in a way that the updates are coming a bit slow.. so to recollect the info from previous chapters. I'm now just having some times to process the conversation between John and the Fire Spirit old man. Remember he said celestial has 36 levels and immortal is the lowest of this? And this old man himself is way above the level of immortals. Wow.. many questions popped up in my mind.. which level is Sanders at? How about our own immortals Gily & Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000')? Have you guys had the chance to see at least level 2 of the 36 levels? Is there chicken in that levels? Is there a chance for a chicken to become mythical, to join the likes of unicorn, phoenix & dragon in the celestial? 🤔 😂

You don't wanna be master or transgender sect? The fact that you call your self unique speak mountains 😀
Not loosing focus.. I just want to cultivate in peace till I reached immortal.. well I will stick to vergin sect for now if that should be the case 🙂

You don't wanna be master or transgender sect? The fact that you call your self unique speak mountains 😀
Immortal Gily, do you have and can you share his photo? I'm curious of this new sect.

dUnique , brother is Charlie wade story more interesting than Dustin Rhys story? If yes I will start it again, as long as our immortal dragon king Gily translate 4000 chapters at least! 😆 ! However it will take long time I'm afraid as , lazy cultivator ( original Chinese author) is writing 1/2 chapters a day !

Feeling bored and also lost the reason to read Dustin story after complete destruction of dragon guard pavilion! I don't know why they are still advancing inconsistently!

I've read 2040 chapters in the beginning ,and later few days ago some more chapters , but honestly speaking, lost the old days charm! And about dahlia you are right! She is a self righteous woman and such woman actually can't love! If she really loves Dustin, why she decided to divorce him at their anniversary day? It's too cruel!

However John's story is so much more interesting,that I can wait to read it hundreds of chapters at a time ; too bad that the original Chinese author is a lazy cultivator! 😢

However I've planned to started it from the first chapter again 😎 ,as it never gets old!
Don't know why.. I just fall in love with the wade guy, he is just too smart and knows how to give judgement to every situation.

As for the dahila's saga, the author is a bit confusing.. at first, dahlia suppose regret the actions of divorcing the Dustin guy not the one lost in memory for now..

Let's expect any twist from the story.. as for now, I haven't know where we headed. I mean "the understated dominance"

Expect more interesting chapters that will come to the wade guys story.. I truly enjoy that.

Chapter 3511 - 3520 Telepathic Beasts

Lion Archon roared in fury, his aura bursting forth as he prepared to strike at any moment. Tension flared between the two sides, and they were on the verge of coming to blows.

“Lion Archon, please don’t act impulsively!” Thousand-Faced Demon Archon remained rational. He knew that engaging in a fight would put them at a disadvantage. If things went wrong, all four of them might meet their end right there. Thus, he stopped Lion Archon from acting impulsively.

“Mr. Ortiz, let’s calmly discuss this. We will go with you…”

Thousand-Faced Demon Archon hastily spoke. Seeing the situation, Logan turned to Neil and said, “Mr. Blackman, since they are willing to come with us, there’s no need for violence.”

Neil snorted coldly before retracting his aura. Although Lion Archon was unwilling, he had no choice. After all, he couldn’t defeat the people from the Five Great Sects.

“Let’s go, Thousand-Faced Demon Archon,” Logan said.

Thousand-Faced Demon Archon and his three companions had no choice but to follow Logan to the headquarters of the Five Great Sects. The headquarters of the Five Great Sects was located in south of Demonia Mountain. To reach there from Demonia Mountain, one had to pass through Forlisle, which was under the control of the Summers family.

Originally, the area where the headquarters of the Five Great Sects was located was a barren wasteland. Later on, the Five Great Sects established their sects here, and this place began to flourish. The five sects were situated according to the positions of the Five Elements and Eight Trigrams. They were not far from each other, providing mutual support.

Moreover, right in the center stood a tall tower built of stone. This was the central hub of the Five Great Sects, where the leaders of these sects would often convene for meetings. Thousand-Faced Demon Archon and his companions were led into the towering building, where they were subsequently watched with intense scrutiny by the leaders of the Five Great Sects.

“Mr. Ortiz, we are now in your territory. Isn’t it time you told us why we were brought here?” Thousand-Faced Demon Archon asked Logan in a displeased tone.

Before Logan could speak, Neil interjected, “Stop pretending. Don’t you know why you were brought here? Aren’t you aware of what you’ve done on the Celestial Battlefield?”

Neil’s words left Thousand-Faced Demon Archon and his companions confused.

“Mr. Blackman, what exactly did we do in the Celestial Battlefield?” Thousand-Faced Demon Archon asked in confusion.

“Just keep pretending! I want to see how long you can keep up this charade,” Neil scoffed coldly.

“Blackman, if you have something to say, just say it. If not, just kill us. You have the numbers and the power, so we admit defeat. However, if you cannot provide a reason and choose to arbitrarily humiliate us, believe it or not, we will fight with all our might and cause a beast outbreak. This will ensure our mutual destruction!” Lion Archon thundered while glaring at Neil.

When Neil saw the defiant look on Lion Archon’s face, he was about to speak but was stopped by Logan, who said, “Thousand-Faced Demon Archon, you are familiar with the Five Elites of our sects, aren’t you?”

“Of course I know them! The Five Elites were chosen by your five sects as the most promising disciples. How could I not know them!” Thousand-Faced Demon Archon answered.

“Good. Since you are aware of them, it’s easier to explain. The Five Elites entered the Celestial Battlefield and met their end there,” Logan said.

Furrowing his brow, Thousand-Faced Demon Archon questioned, “What do their deaths have to do with us? Are you suspecting that we killed the Five Elites?”

“It’s not a suspicion; it’s a certainty. You helped John White murder them. John alone couldn’t possibly have been a match for our Five Elites. Therefore, it must have been some of you among the three kings and four archons who aided him,” Neil growled.

“Blackman, you’re making baseless accusations. What evidence do you have to claim that we assisted John in killing your Five Elites?” Lion Archon retorted. This matter was gravely serious, so it was crucial to get to the bottom of it. Lion Archon was also aware of the status the Five Elites held within the Five Great Sects.

“Am I making baseless accusations?” Neil’s face filled with rage as he angrily threw the Five Elites’ item pouches in front of Lion Archon.

“These are the item pouches of our Five Elites, which fell from John. Given John’s capabilities, there’s no way he could have killed them. If it weren’t for a few of you aiding John in killing them, then who could it have been? Moreover, Fox Queen has been constantly accompanying John. Do you still dare to claim that you all didn’t lend a hand in this?”

After looking at the item pouches on the ground, Lion Archon glanced at Thousand- Faced Demon Archon, somewhat confused. Lion Archon was well aware of the strength of the Five Elites. Although these five couldn’t surpass them, they were undoubtedly the best among the younger generation. There was no way John could have killed the Five Elites himself. However, they indeed hadn’t helped John commit murder.

Upon seeing the expression on Lion Archon’s face, Neil became even more convinced that it was Lion Archon and the others who had done it!

“Hmph, if you dare to act, then you should dare to accept responsibility. Are all of you beast race members nothing but cowards? Are you afraid to admit to your crimes?” Neil scoffed.

“Mr. Blackman, we truly did not assist John in murdering the Five Elites. You only saw these item pouches fall from John’s body, but did you actually see us helping him commit the murders? All of these are merely speculations from you all. There’s absolutely no evidence!” Thousand-Faced Demon Archon argued his case vehemently.

Neil was about to speak, but Logan interrupted him, “Fine, if you all want evidence, then we will capture John and make him confess on the spot. However, during this time, you must stay with us and not leave this place!”

“What right do you have to stop us from leaving?” Lion Archon roared.

“Based on the strength of my fists. If you can defeat me, I’ll let you go,” Logan declared, clenching his fists.

Seeing the situation, Lion Archon could only suppress his anger, daring not to say anything more. Now that Lion Archon had fallen silent, Logan waved his hand and commanded, “Lock them all up!”

Catlin glanced at the surrounding terrain and said, “Spirit Beast Valley is just ahead. We’re about to arrive.”

John and his companions had been traveling continuously, exhausting a significant amount of their spiritual energy. John was somewhat regretful, wishing they had taken advantage of Polar’s airship instead! Now, all John hoped for was to smoothly obtain a telepathic beast.

Soon, John and his companions arrived at Spirit Beast Valley. When John looked toward the mountain peak not far from Spirit Beast Valley, he was completely taken aback. John felt a strong sense of familiarity with this mountain peak, as if he had seen it somewhere before.

“So this is the place!” Suddenly, John let out a cry of surprise. This was the very peak where he had obtained the Divine Bow. At that time, John had no idea that this place was the Ethereal Realm. Unexpectedly, this territory was part of Demonia Mountain!

At that time, Daddy-O appeared, prompting John to return to the mundane world. It turns out that Daddy-O is at Demonia Mountain, which means Old-Geezer and Baal could also be here! After all, Demonia Mountain was considered a paradise for the demons in the Ethereal Realm as they wouldn’t be chased down and killed there.

Upon hearing John’s exclamation, Catlin curiously asked, “John, have you been to Spirit Beast Valley before?” John remained silent, unsure of how to explain things to Catlin. However, Catlin quickly realized and said, “Oh, I remember now! You must have been here before because that peak not far from here is where the Divine Bow was kept. Since you obtained the Divine Bow, you must have visited that peak. I almost forgot about that fact. Beneath that mountain peak is Phantom Valley, and right before that is Spirit Beast Valley! Take a look around. The environment in Spirit Beast Valley is unlike that in Phantom Valley.”

John saw a vast valley covered in green trees and flowers, with small streams winding and flowing through it. Moreover, flocks of large birds soared through the sky within the valley, and various wild beasts were seen running about everywhere.

Furthermore, nestled in the valley were numerous buildings where members of the beast race lived harmoniously. Who could have anticipated that such a picturesque place would transform into a realm of eerie silence as one ventured deeper?

“Spirit Beast Valley is truly remarkable. Who would have thought that Lion Archon, that brute, could actually oversee such a splendid place!” Phoenix exclaimed in admiration upon seeing Spirit Beast Valley.

“It is precisely because of Lion Archon’s rough temperament that he is able to effectively manage the beast race living here,” Catlin said with a laugh, explaining the reason behind it.

Upon hearing Catlin’s explanation, John also grasped the underlying meaning. Every race harbored hidden tensions. As the saying goes, the benevolent do not wield weapons, and the righteous do not control wealth. The three kings and four archons each had their own unique methods of governance.

“Who are you all?” several figures suddenly appeared as John and his companions descended, questioning them with stern expressions.

“Who is currently in charge of Spirit Beast Valley? Is old chap -Lion Archon still present?” Phoenix interrogated.

At that moment, Phoenix exuded an air of superiority. After all, even Lion Archon had to submit to Phoenix, who used to bully him in the past. However, Phoenix was currently only at the Body Fusion Realm, and these Spirit Beast Valley guards did not recognize her. Upon realizing that Phoenix was merely a Body Fusion Realm cultivator and hearing her refer to Lion Archon as “old chap,” the guards immediately became displeased.

“Where did this inexperienced person come from, daring to address our Lion Archon in such a manner? This is asking for trouble!” the guards exclaimed, preparing to take action against Phoenix. This greatly offended Phoenix. Witnessing the situation, Catlin, who stood to the side, furrowed her brows and said, “Stop, you reckless fools”

The moment Catlin revealed a hint of her Seventh Level Tribulator aura, the guards turned pale. They fell to the ground, kneeling on one knee. Their eyes filled with panic, and they were at a loss for words.

“I am the Fox Queen. Is Lion Archon present? Who is currently in charge of Spirit Beast Valley? Bring him out immediately!” Catlin ordered in a cold, detached manner.

“Fox Queen, we apologize. It is our fault for not recognizing you.”

“Lion Archon is not present, so Mr. Livingston is currently overseeing Spirit Beast Valley. We will inform him of your arrival right away.” The guards were terrified.

After all, Catlin held a position of great importance, similar to their Lion Archon. As mere guards, they certainly couldn’t afford to offend her! The guards hurriedly reported the situation. After a short wait, several figures swiftly approached, quickly arriving in front of John and his companions.

“Fox Queen, I was unaware of your esteemed visit and failed to welcome you. I sincerely beg your forgiveness!” the elderly man who led the group addressed Catlin with utmost respect. The people behind the elder quickly paid their respects to Catlin, despite her not being their direct leader. However, Catlin’s position within the beast race was such that none of them dared to show the slightest hint of disrespect.

“You must be Mr. Livingston, the person currently overseeing Spirit Beast Valley,” Catlin inquired.

“Yes, that is correct. May I ask what instructions you have for me, Fox Queen?” Elvin Livingston asked.

“It’s not a big deal. Since Lion Archon is absent, I will tell you what I need. I require one of your telepathic beasts. Retrieve one for me!” Catlin stated straightforwardly.

Upon hearing Catlin’s request, Elvin’s expression changed, and he appeared deeply conflicted.

“What? You are unwilling to provide me with even one telepathic beast? Do I not deserve that courtesy?” Catlin’s anger began to rise.

Witnessing Catlin’s anger, Elvin hastily explained, “Fox Queen, please do not misunderstand. It is not that we are unwilling to give one to you, but we also face insurmountable difficulties. Furthermore, without Lion Archon present, I am unable to make this decision.”

“What do you mean by ‘unspeakable difficulties?’ It seems like you’re just unwilling to give me one. If Lion Archon were here and I asked him for a telepathic beast, he wouldn’t dare refuse!” Catlin retorted angrily.

“Fox Queen, we truly have no other choice. It’s not that we’re unwilling to give it to you…” Elvin replied anxiously.

Just as Catlin was about to continue her tirade, John interjected, “Mr. Livingston, is there something troubling you here in Spirit Beast Valley? If it’s convenient, you can share it with us. With Lion Archon absent, if there’s any way we can assist, we certainly will.”

Elvin glanced at John. Since he didn’t know who John was, he remained silent. Catlin pointed at John and said, “This is Mr. White, a man whom even Lion Archon has to respect. He is the son of a dragon.”

As Catlin introduced him, John subtly emanated waves of dragonic energy. Sensing the dragonic energy within John, Elvin and the others were clearly taken aback before they became very respectful.

Elvin said, “Mr. White, we are indeed having trouble. Please, come inside. Don’t stand here any longer!”

After learning that John was the son of a dragon, Elvin respectfully welcomed John and his companions into Spirit Beast Valley.

“It seems your status as the son of a dragon is quite useful. Despite my status, they didn’t even invite me in to sit down.” Catlin, somewhat dissatisfied, followed behind John.

John gave a faint smile. “When I have some free time, I’ll merge with you, elevating your bloodline as well.”

Catlin smiled prettily. “Indeed, we should increase the frequency in the future. You know what? Let’s find a place to merge now.”

Upon hearing this, John immediately waved his hands. “I was just joking! Don’t take me seriously.”

With that, he hurriedly moved a distance away from Catlin. Phoenix walked over to Catlin with a smile and said, “Fox Queen, that’s enough. You’re going to exhaust Master. He hasn’t even spent any time with me lately!”

“Are you jealous, Phoenix? Hahaha!” Catlin burst into laughter.

Elvin dismissed the others before he, along with John and the other two, traversed through the layers of buildings in Spirit Beast Valley, heading deep into its heart. As John and his group ventured deeper, the scenery around them began to take on a desolate appearance. Waves of lethal intent filled the air.

“Mr. Livingston, are you leading us to Phantom Valley? We came for a telepathic beast, so why are you taking us to Phantom Valley?” Catlin sensed that something was amiss, so she turned to Elvin and asked.

“Fox Queen, I am leading you all to telepathic beasts,” Elvin replied indifferently. As John and his companions ventured deeper, their surroundings gradually grew dimmer. Soon enough, the surrounding flowers and plants completely vanished. Before John and his companions was a vast expanse of white. These were all skeletal remains! However, atop these vast, bleached bones lay numerous animal carcasses, appearing as though they had only recently died.

Upon witnessing this situation, Catlin couldn’t help but be taken aback. “Fox Queen, the telepathic beasts you’re seeking are right here. For unknown reasons, these usually docile creatures rushed into Phantom Valley a few days ago as if possessed. Then, they mysteriously died…” Elvin said with a helpless expression.

At this point, Catlin was at a loss for words. It seemed that Elvin truly had some unspeakable difficulties; he wasn’t being deliberately difficult earlier. John, on the other hand, was frowning as he watched the scene before him, his eyes filled with confusion. Why would these telepathic beasts suddenly run to Phantom Valley to end their lives when they were perfectly fine just days ago?

“Lion Archon went to the Celestial Battlefield and has not returned yet, so I really don’t know what to do about this situation…”

Seeing that Catlin and the others remained silent, Elvin continued to speak. “Is there not even a single telepathic beast left alive in Spirit Beast Valley?” Phoenix asked.

“That’s not it. There’s another one…” Elvin said. Upon hearing that there was another telepathic beast, John and the others felt relieved. If they had all died, their journey would have been in vain. The main issue was that they had no way of knowing who was responsible for the tragedy at Blood Spirit Valley.

“Since there’s one more, then take us to see it…” Catlin said to Elvin.

Reluctantly, Elvin nodded and led John and the others back the way they came. After traveling for some distance, Elvin suddenly veered off their path, heading straight towards the stone wall of a mountain peak. Just as John and his companions were confused, they saw Elvin gently pat the stone wall. To their surprise, the stone wall began to move. There was a secret door here. Perhaps the Spirit Beast Valley had confined the last of these creatures in a secret room upon noticing the anomalies in these telepathic beasts.

After stepping through the secret door, the stone wall slowly closed behind them automatically. They found themselves in an enormous cavern. Countless luminous pearls adorned the ceiling, illuminating the entire cavern as bright as day.

“Mr. Livingston, why do I feel like there’s something strange about the aura inside?” Upon entering, John furrowed his brows.

“Mr. White, this is a pregnant telepathic beast, likely in the midst of giving birth at this moment…” After Elvin finished speaking, he led John and the others deeper into the cave. Phoenix asked, “Master, what do you think is strange here? Why can’t I feel it?”

“It’s nothing.” John shook his head, but his furrowed brows remained.

Soon, Elvin, accompanied by John and the others, arrived deep into the cave. There were already several cultivators present, and several arcane arrays had been laid out. These cultivators were visibly tense. Upon seeing Elvin’s arrival, they hurriedly paid their respects.

John and his companions saw a telepathic beast. It was several meters tall and emitted a deep roar. Moreover, the eyes of this telepathic beast were glowing red. Surrounding the telepathic beast, there were several corpses, evidently killed not long ago.

“Mr. Livingston, just now, this telepathic beast was about to charge out of the cave. We desperately tried to stop it, and in the process, we lost and injured several people. Only then were we able to activate the arcane arrays to halt this telepathic beast,” a cultivator reported.

“How could this happen? Telepathic beasts are usually gentle. Why would it behave like this?” Elvin’s face was full of questions, but it was clear that he too had no idea what was going on.

At that moment, the telepathic beast suddenly roared in frenzy once again, relentlessly assaulting the arcane arrays. It seemed as if this telepathic beast had given up on life, not even caring about the child in its womb.

“Hurry, stop it. Stop it. This is the last telepathic beast. We can’t let it die,” Elvin roared.

Seeing the situation, several cultivators had no choice but to rush past the arcane arrays, hoping to control the telepathic beast. They couldn’t allow it to move violently anymore, fearing that both mother and child might not be saved. However, as soon as a few cultivators rushed in, they were swiftly slain by the telepathic beast.

Looking at the cultivators who had tragically died, Elvin felt helpless and cried out, “What should we do now?”

“Let me give it a try…” After John finished speaking, he headed straight towards the arcane arrays.

“Master, you must be careful…”

“John, stop showing off and come out already…” Both Phoenix and Catlin were worried about John.

Elvin watched with a look of astonishment. John, a cultivator at the First Level of Tribulation, stood before them. It was well- known that when a telepathic beast went into a frenzy, the power it unleashed was tremendous. There was doubt as to whether John could withstand it.

Nevertheless, seemingly oblivious to Phoenix and Catlin’s words, John approached the telepathic beast with measured steps. The telepathic beast let out a thunderous roar, its eyes blazing with a fierce red glow as it fixed its gaze upon John.

“Don’t be afraid. I’m here to assist you…” To everyone’s surprise, John began communicating with the telepathic beast. However, the telepathic beast ignored John’s words and responded by emitting a terrifying aura and letting out a roar.

“Oh no…” Elvin immediately cried out in alarm upon witnessing the situation. He knew that the roar and aura of the telepathic beast were incredibly terrifying.

Despite this, John remained motionless, allowing the terrifying aura to approach him. The aura shook several arcane arrays, but John’s body remained completely still. Although John was only a First Level Tribulator cultivator, his strength was unshakable to the telepathic beast. Elvin was utterly dumbfounded upon witnessing this scene.

“Is… Is this the cultivation level of a First Level Tribulator cultivator?” Elvin’s face was filled with disbelief. Realizing that its roar had no effect on John, the telepathic beast retreated, planning to charge at him.

“I won’t harm your child…” After John finished speaking, he gently waved his hand, casting a soft glow onto the telepathic beast’s body. The light formed a halo around it. As John recited a calming incantation, the telepathic beast gradually calmed down, and the crimson glow in its eyes faded away.

“What’s happening?” Catlin and Phoenix were also somewhat dumbfounded by this scene. The telepathic beast had completely calmed down. Under the embrace of the halo, it began to give birth continuously.

Accompanied by a roar from the telepathic beast, a mini telepathic beast came into existence. The telepathic beast licked its offspring ceaselessly, displaying the gentle demeanor of a mother. There was no trace of the ferocity it had shown moments ago. John watched as the telepathic beast calmed down and then slowly emerged from the arcane arrays.

Upon seeing John emerge, Elvin asked with a confused expression, “What… What exactly is happening here?”

“I think I understand why these telepathic beasts choose to end their own lives…. John said with a serious expression.

“Why?” Phoenix and Catlin asked simultaneously.

“Because there’s an indiscernible lethal intent. This aura is almost imperceptible, but the telepathic beast is exceptionally sensitive to it and was disturbed by this lethal intent. I used magecraft to block that lethal intent, and the telepathic beast immediately calmed down. It seems that this lethal intent was the cause. From the beginning, I sensed an unusual aura, but I couldn’t quite grasp it. It was only when I stepped into the arcane arrays and the telepathic beast let out a terrifying roar, emitting a dreadful aura, that I was able to detect the presence of that lethal intent,” John explained.

“Why didn’t I sense the lethal intent?” Catlin was taken aback. Given her current cultivation level, she should have noticed what John did. It was strange that she didn’t. Elvin also wore a puzzled expression.

“Lethal intent? That shouldn’t be. Although there is lethal intent within the Phantom Valley, there is an arcane array in the middle that acts as a barrier. The lethal intent shouldn’t be able to reach the Spirit Beast Valley.”

“Let’s go and investigate. Perhaps we’ll understand then…” After John finished speaking, he walked toward the entrance of the cave.

Phoenix and the others hurriedly followed, and together with John, they headed toward the Phantom Valley. Upon exiting the cave, John could no longer sense the lethal intent, but he continued toward the Phantom Valley. Returning once again to the Phantom Valley, John gazed upon the ground littered with skeletal remains and the motionless telepathic beasts. Slowly, he ventured further in. When Phoenix and Catlin attempted to follow and enter, John stopped them. “Do not enter. This place cannot bear any other aura at the moment.” John was afraid that the presence coming from Phoenix and Catlin would conceal the subtle, almost imperceptible, deadly intention. As John stepped into the Phantom Valley, he immediately felt himself surrounded by the thick, deadly atmosphere that filled the surroundings.

John had no fear of these deadly intentions. On the contrary, he rather enjoyed them. However, this lethal intent was different from the one he had just sensed in the cave. John glanced at the deceased telepathic beasts. They all appeared as if they were merely sleeping, but there was no sign of life left in them.

John activated the Focus Technique, absorbing the surrounding lethal intent. At the same time, he had to sift through these intentions to find the specific one. By tracing this force, he could uncover the root cause.

Despite John’s diligent search, he was unable to find anything, which greatly frustrated him. However, with so much lethal intent around, John wouldn’t let it go to waste. Above his head, the intentions gradually condensed into a mist, continuously flowing into his body. But just as John was greedily absorbing the intentions, his body suddenly shuddered. He had sensed that unique intent, and it was clear that it seemed to possess a life of its own. It probed around John without being absorbed by him, and then quickly vanished.

A glint flashed in John’s eyes. Subsequently, he deactivated the Focus Technique and firmly locked onto that surge of intent with his spiritual sense. Phoenix and the others noticed that John had suddenly started running, even heading deep into the Phantom Valley. However, John had given them instructions, so they didn’t dare to interfere, fearing they might disrupt John’s important matters.

Before long, John’s figure had disappeared from their sight. John firmly tracked that intent, arriving at the foot of the mountain peak. This very peak was once the place where the Divine Bow was kept. Following the intent, John climbed toward the mountain peak.

Soon, he discovered a seemingly small cave halfway up the mountain. And this intent was emanating from within the cave. Gazing into the seemingly bottomless cave, John didn’t dare to rush in. He observed from the outside for a while, then decided to use demonic fire to force out the lurking intent. Before John could even use demonic fire, a dark figure swiftly emerged and struck him with a palm strike.

John was taken aback, his body recoiling in shock, and he tumbled straight down from the mountainside. The dark figure relentlessly pursued John, clinging onto him. After John landed, he immediately countered with a palm strike.

Boom! Following a thunderous boom, a dazzling beam of light radiated in all directions. The moment their palms touched, John was suddenly rendered speechless. And the dark figure also halted, looking at John in disbelief.

“Mr. Daddy-O, why are you here?” John stared at Daddy-O. Daddy-O wore a shocked expression.

“Why did you return? And it seems like your skills have significantly improved.”

“I have been in the Ethereal Realm for quite some time. What are you doing here, Mr. Daddy-O?” John asked, confused.

“I’m here to cultivate, of course. My suppressed soul remnant managed to escape back to the Ethereal Realm, and I’ve restored my physical form. I’ve lost a significant portion of my cultivation, so it’s only natural that I have to cultivate again. The Phantom Valley is filled with an abundance of lethal intent, making it the perfect place for cultivation. You rascal, you’ve obtained the Divine Bow and you’re not even hiding! You even dare to come here. Be careful of being discovered by the beast race.”

“No worries. Even if Lion Archon is here, he won’t dare to do anything to me.” John gave a faint smile. Daddy-O looked John up and down, then clicked his tongue in surprise.

“I didn’t expect you, a First Level Tribulator cultivator, to be so strong. My previous attack didn’t seem to affect you much.”

“Mr. Daddy-O, it’s understandable that you harness lethal intents for cultivation purposes, but was it necessary to exterminate these telepathic beasts? Thankfully, Lion Archon is not present; otherwise, he would have likely uncovered your location.” John gestured towards the lifeless bodies of the telepathic beasts strewn across the ground.

“Did I kill the telepathic beasts?” Daddy-O stared at the scattered carcasses of the telepathic beasts, completely bewildered. “I didn’t kill these telepathic beasts. I’ve been cultivating in the cave all this time, never once leaving. How could I have possibly killed these beasts? Besides, if I were to kill so many telepathic beasts, wouldn’t it attract the attention of the Spirit Beast Valley? Where would I find the peace to cultivate then?”

John observed Daddy-O’s expression. Upon learning that he had been cultivating, he released a strand of aura into the arcane array that connected to the Spirit Beast Valley. Due to the faint aura, no one had noticed it. However, the telepathic beasts, highly sensitive to such auras, had been drawn to the Phantom Valley. The overwhelming lethal intent in the Phantom Valley had proven too much for the telepathic beasts to bear, causing them to die one after another.

“It seems that your actions were unintentional. However, with so many telepathic beasts dead in the Spirit Beast Valley, they will surely investigate,” John exclaimed.

“You mustn’t allow anyone from the Spirit Beast Valley to enter. They will disrupt my peaceful cultivation. I am currently in a crucial phase of rapid recovery and cannot afford any interruptions. Moreover, if I were to leave this place, I wouldn’t find such a strong presence of lethal intent elsewhere.”

Daddy-O didn’t want to leave, so he had to rely on John to find a way to prevent the people from the Spirit Beast Valley from investigating.

“Let me come up with a solution. When the time comes, I’ll simply make up an excuse.” As John spoke, he retrieved a timepiece from his Storage Ring.

“Mr. Daddy-O, do you recognize this object? Do you know how to use it?” Daddy-O took the timepiece, glanced at it, and asked with a hint of surprise in his eyes, “Where did you get this?”

“I purchased it from a middle-aged man.”

“This is a time magical item. However, this device seems to be damaged. Otherwise, it wouldn’t have turned into something resembling a stone. If you wish to use this type of time magical item, you need to comprehend the essence of time itself.”

“The essence of time?” John was taken aback.

Daddy-O remained silent. Instead, he held the timepiece in one hand, and suddenly, a ray of light emanated from his palm. Following that, the timepiece also began to emit a glow. The hands of the timepiece, which had remained still, suddenly moved. In just a fleeting moment, the timepiece transformed back into a stone.

John’s face was filled with shock. He was about to speak to Daddy-O when he realized that Daddy-O had somehow already reached the halfway point of the mountain cave entrance. John leaped in front of Daddy-O.

“Mr. Dady-O, can you actually teleport? How did you get here in an instant?” John asked in great surprise.

“With my current strength, it’s absurd to think that I can teleport. What I just did was simply activate this time magical item. What you perceived as an instant, in reality, a significant amount of time has already passed.”

Daddy-O gave a faint smile, then picked up a stone and threw it down the mountain. The stone fell vertically, its speed incredibly fast. However, as the timepiece in Daddy-O’s hand turned, John noticed that the speed at which the stone was falling had unexpectedly slowed down. It descended very slowly, reminiscent of gently falling snowflakes. But it was only a matter of an instant. After the timepiece stopped moving again, the stone crashed onto the ground with great force.

“What did you see?” Daddy-O asked.

“It was as if time had slowed down. Even the stone had slowed down,” John exclaimed in surprise.

“This is the power of a time magical item. However, the magical item is now damaged, and I suspect it won’t last much longer. But once you have grasped the essence of time and truly mastered time spells, you will no longer rely on time magical items. Furthermore, this magical item was previously utilized by Old-Geezer. The moment I activated it, I could perceive his aura.”

“Mr. Old-Geezer?” John was shocked, his eyes widening. From the very beginning, John had found the middle aged man rather peculiar. The man had sat motionless in front of the stall, leaving a deep impression on John. Was the middle-aged man a manifestation of Mr. Old-Geezer, or did Mr. Old-Geezer’s soul remnant possess the body of the middle-aged man?

When Mr. Old-Geezer escaped from the Pentacarna Tower, he was nothing more than a soul remnant. It was indeed challenging to rush to the Ethereal Realm and restore his physical form. If it’s impossible to restore the physical body, one could choose a person and directly attach the soul remnant to that individual. John had a feeling that this was what happened to Old-Geezer.

Upon seeing John’s expression, Dady-O hurriedly said, “I merely mentioned that this item was used by Old-Geezer, but it doesn’t necessarily mean he gave it to you. Don’t let your imagination run wild.”

“It’s just that the soul remnant of Mr. Old-Geezer has returned to the Ethereal Realm. However, it’s uncertain where he currently resides, or whether he has managed to restore his physical form.”

“Do you think it’s that easy to restore the physical body? If it wasn’t for my direct arrival at the Phantom Valley, it would have been extremely difficult to restore my physical body. You must understand that restoring the physical body and living again is against Heaven’s Laws. Not everyone can achieve it.”

Upon hearing this, John became even more certain that the middle-aged man who had sold him the timepiece must have been Old-Geezer.

“It seems that Mr. Old-Geezer was the one who sold me the timepiece. I really wish I had the chance to see him again.”

“I’m not going to talk to you anymore. I’m going to cultivate and recover as soon as possible. Don’t forget to take care of this for me, and make sure no one disturbs me.”

Daddy-O returned to the cave to resume his cultivation. John leaped down from halfway up the mountain, his gaze falling upon the deceased telepathic beasts. Then, he turned his attention to the dense sea of skeletal remains. He cast a beam of light onto the skeletal remains on the ground. They began to quiver and gradually gathered to transform into a colossal skull.

John glanced at the skull, nodding in satisfaction, before he dashed toward the entrance of the Phantom Valley. The colossal skull pursued John from behind. John struck the skull with his sword, sparks flying in all directions. Yet, he was unable to halt the skull’s advance. Soon, Phoenix and the others caught sight of his figure. Upon seeing the enormous skull made of white bones behind John, everyone was utterly astounded.

“What is this thing?” Elvin exclaimed in shock.

“Master…” Phoenix was about to charge in.

“Don’t come in…”

With a loud shout, John halted Phoenix from charging in. Then, in front of Phoenix and the others, he began to battle the skull fiercely. Phoenix could only watch anxiously. John engaged in a dozen or so rounds of combat with the enormous skull. Then, with a single stroke of his sword, he shattered the skull into pieces. John feigned exhaustion, panting heavily as he emerged from the Phantom Valley.

Catlin turned to John and asked, “What happened?”

“The bones in the Phantom Valley have surprisingly developed a form of spiritual sense. This then attracted the telepathic beasts to the valley as they utilized the unique aura of the beasts for cultivation. Now it’s settled. I’ve completely slain the skull. I’ll set up an arcane array, ensuring that the lethal intent from the Phantom Valley can never reach the Spirit Beast Valley.”

After John finished speaking, he began to set up an arcane array nervously. He planned to set up a large one, ensuring that no one could enter the Phantom Valley. Otherwise, it would cause trouble if Daddy-O was disturbed. Recognizing that John would need some time to set up the intricate array, Elvin suggested, “Mr. White, please proceed with your work. I will go and inspect the telepathic creature. Only this one and its offspring remain, so it is crucial that we provide them with proper care.”

“Very well. Please go ahead,” John agreed, nodding. Elvin left, allowing John to focus on configuring the arcane array.

Meanwhile, a group of cultivators was slowly making their way towards the Spirit Beast Valley. A man and a woman were leading the group. “How could Elder Brian Wells betray us like this? It has left our master in such distress. We must capture Elder Wells to resolve this. Mr. Watkins of the Demon Seal Alliance has already made it clear. If we don’t capture Elder Wells, he will have all of us in the Soulless Hall killed!” the woman, dressed in a black gown, said to the man in black standing beside her.

“How can I know? Now, our only hope lies with the telepathic beasts from the Spirit Beast Valley. I’ve heard that they are extremely sensitive to auras. Hopefully, they can help us find Elder Wells. Otherwise, the Soulless Hall is truly doomed,” the man in black sighed.

“Halt! Who are you people?” Just as the Demonic Cultivators reached the entrance of the valley, they were abruptly stopped by the people of the Spirit Beast Valley.

“We are from the Soulless Hall. We have come specifically to visit, hoping to purchase some spirit beasts,” Ice Cube, the man in black, said politely.

The guard glanced over, then said, “Just a moment…”

After speaking, the guard went to report. The Spirit Beast Valley also conducted business by selling spirit beasts to Demonic Cultivators or human cultivators. After all, taming a spirit beast was no easy task. Therefore, the Spirit Beast Valley engaged in this kind of business, which could provide them with a large amount of resources. Moreover, as members of the beast race, taming beasts was much easier for them.

At that moment, Elvin was in the cave, observing the telepathic beast, when a guard hurriedly came to report. “Mr. Livingston, there are people from the Soulless Hall who claim they have come to purchase spirit beasts.”

“Soulless Hall?” Elvin furrowed his brows slightly.

“Are they Demonic Cultivators? I don’t recall hearing about this sect before.”

“They are Demonic Cultivators, but probably not from the southern region.”

“Go ahead and invite them in.”

In this part of Demonia Mountain, Demonic Cultivators were not targeted, so Elvin didn’t have much to guard against these Demonic Cultivators. Soon, several Demonic Cultivators from the Soulless Hall were brought before Elvin.

Ice began, “We are from the Soulless Hall. We have come to the Spirit Beast Valley to purchase a spirit beast.”

“What kind of spirit beast are you looking to purchase? As long as we have it here, we are willing to sell,” Elvin asked.

“A telepathic beast…” Ice replied calmly.

“Telepathic beast?”

Upon hearing this, Elvin immediately furrowed his brows. The telepathic beasts had all died, leaving only one mother and its cub. He couldn’t possibly sell them. Elvin had not expected the telepathic beasts to suddenly become so desirable today.

“I apologize, but we can no longer sell the telepathic beasts from the Spirit Beast Valley,” Elvin said with deep regret.

Ice’s face turned cold. “What, are you afraid we can’t meet your price?”

“It’s not that. It’s just that the telepathic beasts have been dying off in large numbers recently. Now, only one adult telepathic beast and one young telepathic beast are left, so we can’t sell them anymore.” Elvin revealed the truth.

“Aren’t there still two left? Why can’t you sell one to us?” Ice was extremely displeased.

“Although we have two, someone has already come ahead of time and asked for a telepathic beast, so I’m afraid you will have to leave empty-handed. I’m truly sorry,” Elvin said very politely. After all, these several Demonic Cultivators were not weak. Elvin did not want a conflict to arise.

“What’s the matter with you all? We can offer twice the price. Just sell us that telepathic creature…” Isla Cube, the woman dressed in black, also exclaimed in dissatisfaction.

“I apologize sincerely. We……” Before Elvin could finish his sentence, Ice interrupted, “Since you’re not willing to sell, can we at least have a glimpse of the telepathic creatures? We’ve heard that they possess an extraordinary sensitivity to auras, and we’re quite eager to see them.”

Initially, Elvin was reluctant to agree, but realizing that the other party would not easily give up, he decided to show them the telepathic beasts.

Don't know why.. I just fall in love with the wade guy, he is just too smart and knows how to give judgement to every situation.

As for the dahila's saga, the author is a bit confusing.. at first, dahlia suppose regret the actions of divorcing the Dustin guy not the one lost in memory for now..

Let's expect any twist from the story.. as for now, I haven't know where we headed. I mean "the understated dominance"

Expect more interesting chapters that will come to the wade guys story.. I truly enjoy that.
Lets hope for the best for Dustin story!

However I don't like Dahlia! Natasha is perfect match for Dustin!

Whatever maybe the case I don't want dahlia and Dustin reunite ever again!

Even God forbid if author kill natasha , I want Margaret or scarlet spanner with Dustin! But Dahlia isn't an option IMHO!

Also I've started reading wade story ! But this time I will go slow! Thanks for letting me know your experience! 😊

Last edited:
You are self acclaimed 'true dragon form'. and other boastful powers you address yourself with.
True Dragonians don't blow their trumpet. Laughter 🤣 🤣 🤣
There is nothing wrong with acclaiming the best. Naturally I only settle for positive superlative attributes like best, greatest etc Whatever room or group of people I find myself in or among I strive to be the best among them. You can also claim to be the best. You can also want my rank as the "dragon among men" I don't mind giving it you, but then the problem is you won't be able to handle it.

the story abstract doesn't align with it contents anymore. The author had a vision and along the way it got blurred😂. But nonetheless I enjoyed the story. Who else didn't enjoy the story too, if anyone of you here is not on the current chapter raise your hand up 😏

He's just an insect beast
You know dragons can't even hear when ants like Prosper are chirping. But I can't bother myself with an insignificant cultivator like you. You are not qualified to wake the dragon, so I will let this pass

u say urself u r tribulator????? :rolleyes:🤮 big talk u sound like stil milking ur moma milk 🍼
I don't recall having any bad blood with you. But don't worry I can see your head among the crowd

Last edited:
No one knows the depth of Mr. Sanders Power.. There is more to is identity. In some ways he might relate to john.. just a thought.

the story abstract doesn't align with it contents anymore. The author had a vision and along the way it got blurred😂. But nonetheless I enjoyed the story. Who else didn't enjoy the story too, if anyone of you here is not on the current chapter raise your hand up 😏
vision blurred indeed haha!

Chapter 3521 – 3530 Telepathic Beasts

Elvin led the Demonic Cultivators into the cave of the telepathic beasts. Upon seeing the two telepathic beasts, they were filled with excitement. “So this is a telepathic beast. It seems rather dull-witted. Is it truly sensitive to aura?” Isla asked.

“It has just given birth. You mustn’t get too close…” Elvin quickly raised his voice to prevent Isla from approaching. However, Isla charged forward and grabbed the mini telepathic beast.

“Stop! What are you doing?” Elvin was greatly alarmed and hurried to stop her. A cold glint appeared in Ice’s eyes.

“This telepathic beast is now ours. If you dare to stop us, it will cost you your life.” Having said that, he moved to strike Elvin.

Elvin was greatly taken aback. He hadn’t anticipated that the Demonic Cultivators would dare to brazenly snatch the telepathic beast right before his eyes. He hastily retreated, but Isla had already seized the mini telepathic beast.

“Ice, let’s go…” she shouted. The people of the Soulless Hall began to rush out of the cave.

“Stop them!” Elvin roared.

Numerous cultivators from the Spirit Beast Valley promptly took action. However, the Demonic Cultivators from the Soulless Hall were clearly much stronger. Many cultivators from the Spirit Beast Valley were knocked to the ground one after another.

Just as the Demonic Cultivators were about to break out of the Spirit Beast Valley, three figures appeared. One of them threw a punch. This punch emitted a deafening sound, and countless fist shadows directly blocked their escape route.

Upon seeing the situation, Ice stepped forward and threw a punch at the fist shadows. A resonating sound pierced the heavens, followed by an overwhelming wave of spiritual energy that immediately radiated in every direction.

Ice hesitated slightly, then took three steps back. Upon seeing this, Isla also instantly halted her steps.

“Put down the telepathic beast, and I can let you go.” John looked at them coldly. The few individuals from the Soulless Hall did not recognize John. When they saw that John was only a First Level Tribulator cultivator, they even thought they had misunderstood the situation.

Ice’s face was extremely gloomy. He was a Sixth Level Tribulator cultivator. In the Soulless Hall, he was considered one of the best. He thought it was utterly humiliating to be forced back three steps by a single strike from a cultivator who had just reached Tribulator. He maintained a cold expression, gritting his teeth as he said, “Get out of my way or I’ll kill you!”

“Such a big talker…” Catlin and Phoenix slowly stepped forward.

Catlin exuded the aura of a Seventh Level Tribulator cultivator, which bore down relentlessly on the few individuals from the Soulless Palace. At that moment, Elvin had led people to catch up and surround the Demonic Cultivators. The expressions of those from the Soulless Hall became increasingly grim when they saw that Catlin was a Seventh Level Tribulator cultivator.

“How audacious. We are from the Soulless Hall. If you dare lay a hand on us, you will face the wrath and execution of the Soulless Hall. If you don’t want the Spirit Beast Valley to turn into a purgatory, then clear the way for me immediately,” Ice demanded. He had thought that revealing their identities would be enough to intimidate everyone. However, not a single person made way.

“Soulless Hall?” John immediately thought of Brian.

“How dare a servant of the Demon Seal Alliance cause trouble here? Do you truly believe the Soulless Hall is so formidable?”

Upon hearing John’s words, Ice felt a sudden jolt in his heart. The others from the Soulless Hall were also taken aback in an instant.

Only a select few knew that the Soulless Hall served the Demon Seal Alliance. They couldn’t comprehend how John had discovered this information.

“What nonsense are you spouting? Insulting the Soulless Hall is a death wish!” Ice yelled furiously at John. He couldn’t admit that the Soulless Hall was merely a servant of the Demon Seal Alliance.

“Whether I’m speaking nonsense or not, deep down you all know the truth. As members of the Soulless Hall, I won’t let you go even if you release the telepathic beast,” John said, his gaze icy cold.

The Soulless Hall members were also hunting him. He couldn’t let them off easily now that he had encountered some of them. When they joined forces with the Spirit Beast Valley, they were far from weak. They were more than capable of dealing with the Demonic Cultivators from the Soulless Hall.

“Kid, it seems you’re prepared to fight us to the bitter end…” Ice’s eyes turned cold as he unleashed a surge of black energy from his hand. This seemingly ordinary black energy was infused with terrifying power, heading straight for John. Ice refused to believe that he couldn’t defeat John.

Seeing the situation, Catlin immediately shouted, “How dare you…”

“Don’t interfere. He’s just a Sixth Level Tribulator cultivator. I’ve been meaning to test him out,”

John swiftly intercepted Catlin, his eyes flashing with a cold glint. John was suddenly enveloped in a golden glow as he activated Golem Body. Instantly, his entire body was covered in golden scales. The surge of black energy thundered down, and John quickly cast two shields, assuming a defensive stance. However, the moment the two shields made contact with the black energy, they shattered instantly. It then struck John’s Golem Body. John took three steps back.

The golden scales on his Golem Body began to fall off, exposing his skin. However, the black energy didn’t cause any significant harm to John and dissipated slowly.

“A Sixth Level Tribulator cultivator isn’t as impressive as I thought…” John’s eyes were filled with disdain. If it weren’t for the corrosive black energy, Ice wouldn’t have been able to penetrate John’s Golem Body.

Ice was astounded by his failure to kill John. He hadn’t even managed to injure him. John was only a First Level Tribulator cultivator, while Ice was a Sixth Level Tribulator cultivator. They were five levels apart. The other members of the Soulless Hall also stared at John in shock and disbelief.

“Release the telepathic beast…” John turned his gaze towards Isla, his eyes cold as he spoke.

“Hmph! Just because you survived my brother’s attack doesn’t mean you can withstand one from me. Who do you think you are to make me hand it over?” Isla retorted, setting down the telepathic beast and preparing to confront John.

“A rude girl like you needs to be taught a lesson.” Catlin let out a cold huff, and suddenly, a surge of energy burst forth from within her. Before Isla could react, she felt as if a weight of a thousand pounds had fallen upon her. With a thud, she collapsed onto the ground.

“Isla!” Ice shouted anxiously. Isla gritted her teeth, desperately trying to get up, but she couldn’t move. Facing Catlin, a Seventh Level Tribulator cultivator, Isla, being only at the Sixth Level, found herself completely powerless to resist.

“The members of the Soulless Hall are too weak. Despite their high level of cultivation, they lack true skills…” Catlin couldn’t help but let out a cold laugh.

From a logical standpoint, it shouldn’t be possible for a Seventh Level Tribulator cultivator to immobilize a cultivator of the Sixth Level. However, the individuals from the Soulless Hall had now become servants of the Demon Seal Alliance, and they were lacking the necessary resources for cultivation.

Despite appearing to be Sixth Level Tribulator cultivators, Ice and Isla did not display impressive actual strength. Catlin finally comprehended why John had dared to stop her from intervening and withstand the attack from Ice alone.

“We will return the telepathic beast to you. We no longer want it. Now, release us at once,” Ice said to Catlin. However, Catlin remained motionless, still holding Isla down. Seeing this, Ice turned to John, realizing that only John’s words mattered at that moment.

“Tell me, what does the Soulless Hall want with the telepathic beast?” John asked Ice. Ice hesitated for a moment, furrowing his brows.

“Hmph! Tell me the truth, or else…”

Catlin intensified her aura, causing Isla to let out a horrifying scream.

“I’ll tell you!” Ice hurriedly said. “There’s a traitor in the Soulless Hall. We need the telepathic beast to detect the traitor’s aura and find out where they are hiding.”

“A traitor?” John furrowed his brows, immediately thinking of Brian.

“Is the traitor you mentioned, by any chance, Elder Wells from the Soulless Hall?” Ice was taken aback, disbelief filling his face as he looked at John.

“How… do you know that?” John narrowed his eyes slightly.

“You don’t need to concern yourself with that. First, tell me, how did you all find out about Elder Wells’s betrayal?”

“I cannot say,” Ice shook his head. John instantly summoned the Dragonslayer Sword, placing it on Isla’s shoulder.

“If you won’t say, then she shall meet her end…” John threatened.

“Ice, we mustn’t speak of it, or else the Soulless Hall will be finished. Elder Wells’s betrayal has already put us in deep water. You mustn’t say anything further,” Isla said.

Ice was filled with anxiety, caught in a dilemma. John tightened his grip on the Dragonslayer Sword, and a fine cut appeared on the woman’s neck. Fresh blood began to drip continuously. Seeing that John was indeed about to take action, Ice hurriedly said, “Don’t do it. I’ll tell you…” After a brief pause, Ice continued, “It was Mr. Watkins of the Demon Seal Alliance who informed us. We are indeed cooperating with the Demon Seal Alliance. He said that Elder Wells secretly attacked Mr. Bill of the Demon Seal Alliance, which led to his death by someone named John White. Mr. Watkins insisted that we provide an explanation. He is also in contact with the nearby branches of the Demon Seal Alliance, preparing to hunt down the man named John.”

“Does the leader of the Demon Seal Alliance know his son is dead?” John asked coldly.

“He doesn’t. If he finds out, I’m afraid neither the Soulless Hall nor Mr. Watkins will survive. Everything I’ve said is true. Can you please release my sister now?”

“Of course I know what you said is true because I am the very John White you were talking about…” John said with a faint smile.

“You’re John White?” Ice was filled with astonishment. He couldn’t believe that he had encountered John in the Spirit Beast Valley. Isla also looked at John with an incredulous expression.

“I am the real John White. Didn’t the Soulless Hall receive orders to hunt me down?”

John still had a smile on his face. Ice’s face turned pale. He knew that he would not fare well in John’s hands. Isla also slowly lowered her head. At this point, they had no choice but to accept their fate. If Catlin weren’t there, they could engage in a battle with John. Even with the assistance of the Spirit Beast Valley, they were not afraid. But now, with Catlin present, they were simply no match for them.

“Since we have fallen into your custody, feel free to kill or torture us as you please. Nevertheless, my master will undoubtedly seek revenge on our behalf,” Ice said with a cold tone.

“I won’t kill you. Go back and tell your master not to risk his life for the Demon Seal Alliance anymore. If you from the Soulless Hall still wish to aid the Demon Seal Alliance in killing me, I am always ready. However, next time, you won’t be so fortunate.” John sheathed the Dragonslayer Sword.

Isla was astonished. She hadn’t expected John to spare her. Ice was also surprised that John let them go.

“Are you serious?” Ice asked, unable to believe it.

“Of course. You can all leave now…”

John waved his hand, signaling Catlin to withdraw her aura. Isla felt a sudden relief in her body and slowly stood up. The siblings glanced at John and led their people away.

“Master, why didn’t you kill these people? They’ve been relentlessly pursuing you. Why show mercy to a threat?” Phoenix asked, confused.

“Killing them here would inevitably cause the Soulless Hall to hold a grudge against the Spirit Beast Valley. When that time comes, I’m afraid the Spirit Beast Valley will no longer have peaceful days. The people from the Soulless Hall aren’t very strong, so there’s no need to worry,” John explained with a faint smile.

Elvin felt deeply grateful when he saw that John was looking after the Spirit Beast Valley.

“Mr. White, please take this mini telepathic beast with you. Even though it was just born, it is equally sensitive to aura. Moreover, the fertility of these telepathic beasts is quite high. I believe it won’t be long before the number of telepathic beasts in the Spirit Beast Valley significantly increases,” Elvin said to John.

“Thank you, Mr. Livingston.” John didn’t hesitate and picked up the mini telepathic beast.

After bidding farewell, John, Phoenix, and the telepathic beast hurriedly headed toward the Blood Spirit Valley. Orlando City, located in the southern region, was a city at the foot of Demonia Mountain, not far from Forlisle. It was named Orlando City because it was home to the largest family there, the Orlando family. The Orlando family was a branch of the Demon Seal Alliance. Elias Orlando, the head of the Orlando family, was a branch leader of the Demon Seal Alliance.

“Mr. Watkins, we have a total of eighteen sub- branches in the southern region. I have already given orders. As long as John is still in the southern region, he won’t be able to escape,” Elias informed Harvey, who was sitting across from him.

“Thank you, Mr. Orlando…” Harvey expressed his gratitude.

“You’re welcome, Mr. Watkins. We all serve Mr. Havoc. Now that his son has been killed by John, it’s only right that we give our utmost effort,” Elias stated.

“Mr. Watkins, I have already sent my disciple to the Spirit Beast Valley to purchase a telepathic beast. Once we have the telepathic beast, I am certain I will be able to capture Elder Wells. I will provide an explanation to you and the Demon Seal Alliance.”

Sitting on the other side, an elderly man with a goatee began to speak. This individual was none other than Malik Griffin, the overlord of the Soulless Hall.

“Hmph! The Soulless Hall has been serving the Demon Seal Alliance for so many years, yet your first assignment was a disaster. Even a traitor emerged from your ranks. If Mr. Havoc were to find out, the entire Soulless Hall would be doomed.”

Harvey glanced at Malik, his eyes filled with discontent. Cold sweat covered Malik’s forehead as he repeatedly apologized profusely. At this moment, the siblings who had gone to the Spirit Beast Valley to acquire the telepathic beast had returned.

Malik glanced at the siblings and inquired, “Were you able to successfully procure the telepathic beast?”

“Master, we….” Ice’s face displayed embarrassment. Just as he was about to reveal the truth, Isla interjected, “Master, we have already completed the purchase. Now we can proceed with capturing the traitor.”

Upon learning that the telepathic beast had been obtained, Malik promptly stood up. He then turned to Harvey and declared, “Mr. Watkins, Mr. Orlando, I will go and apprehend that traitor. I guarantee that within three days, I will return with Elder Wells’s head.”

“Go ahead. If you fail to capture the traitor, you are aware of the consequences.” Harvey gestured with his hand.

Malik nodded and followed Ice and Isla. After leaving the Orlando residence, Malik asked, “Where is the telepathic beast?”

“Master, I have something to tell you…” Isla grabbed Malik and led him to a secluded spot. She detailed everything they had encountered in the Spirit Beast Valley to Malik.

Upon hearing that his disciple had unexpectedly encountered John, Malik was shocked, especially when he heard that John had let them all go.

“Master, I lied to you earlier to help you escape. If Mr. Watkins found out that we didn’t manage to capture the telepathic beast, he would surely blame us. There’s a chance we won’t even be able to leave this place,” Isla explained softly.

“Master, let’s leave the Demon Seal Alliance. These people have never treated us as equals.” At that moment, Ice also spoke up.

“Indeed, let’s leave the alliance. Without the telepathic beast, we simply can’t find Elder Wells. Once the three days are over, Mr. Watkins will certainly make a move against us.”

“Moreover, it was Mr. Watkins who accompanied Bill. After Bill’s death, Mr. Watkins didn’t dare to report the matter to Mr. Havoc. He wanted Soulless Hall to take the blame instead. As for whether Elder Wells truly defected, who knows what the truth is,”

Isla shared her analysis with Malik. Malik’s brows furrowed slightly, reflecting the dilemma he was in. Without the telepathic beast, we might not even find Elder Wells in three months, let alone three days. Moreover, we don’t even know whether Brian is alive or dead at the moment. If Mr. Watkins deliberately said so, intending to make us, the Soulless Hall, take the blame, what could we possibly do?

After much consideration, Malik finally nodded and said, “Alright, inform all disciples of Soulless Hall to leave Orlando City. We’ll just wait and see what happens!”

The siblings nodded in agreement and immediately went to deliver the news. Back in Blood Spirit Valley, Denzel proceeded to thoroughly clean the place after burying his deceased disciples.

Miles Spicer stayed by Denzel’s side, constantly fearing that Denzel would collapse under the weight of the emotional burden. After all, Blood Spirit Valley had existed for thousands of years but now teetered on the brink of annihilation in Denzel’s hands. This left Denzel utterly humiliated, unable to face his predecessors

Miles Spicer gently patted Denzel’s shoulder and said, “Denzel, as long as you’re still around, Blood Spirit Valley continues to exist, so don’t be too hard on yourself.” Denzel remained silent in thought for quite some time. Who could have been so ruthless as to slaughter everyone in Blood Spirit Valley?

At that moment, Dalton approached and informed Denzel, “Master, there’s a visitor outside the valley…”

“Who is it?” Denzel was taken aback! Given the state of the Blood Spirit Valley, why are there still visitors?

“I’m not sure. It’s a middle-aged man, but he didn’t seem to be particularly powerful,” Dalton replied.

Denzel rose to his feet and headed out with Miles Spicer following closely behind. Sure enough, when they arrived at the valley entrance, they found a middle-aged man waiting there. After taking a closer look, Denzel discovered, to his surprise, that the other party was actually a member of the beast race. This fact left Denzel utterly perplexed. He couldn’t understand why the man had come. Although the three races had not engaged in any conflict in the vicinity of Demonia Mountain, Blood Spirit Valley had no particular affinity for the beast race.

“Esteemed friend, may I ask what brings you to this place?” Denzel stepped forward, politely addressing the middle-aged man with a question.

“I am in search of someone…” The middle-aged man spoke with a noticeable lack of interest.

“May I inquire about the person you are searching for?” Denzel continued to ask.

“I was looking for John White. Inform him that I wish to meet him!” The middle-aged man spoke with an air of authority. The middle-aged man’s attitude somewhat irritated Denzel. Dalton, who stood nearby, also furrowed his brow.

“You appear quite arrogant. If you are here to meet someone, it would be appropriate to be polite. And who do you think Mr. White is? Do you believe you can simply meet him at your convenience?”

The middle-aged man gave Dalton a cold glance before snorting. An indescribable aura quietly emerged, causing Dalton to collapse to his knees.

“You ignorant child, how dare you speak to me in such a manner? In the past, you would have been reduced to a pool of blood by now,” the middle-aged man scoffed.

Denzel’s face instantly turned grim as he witnessed the situation. His body shuddered slightly, and a surge of energy rose within him as he confronted the middle-aged man.

“This is Blood Spirit Valley, not a place for you to behave with impunity. If you’re looking for someone, speak respectfully. If you wish to fight, I’m ready to oblige!” Denzel spoke with a cold expression, his eyes filled with murderous intent.

The middle-aged man looked at Denzel, who was brimming with murderous intent, yet he showed no fear. Instead, a faint smile played on his lips.

“Indeed, while the cat’s away, the mice will play…” After finishing his statement, the aura around the middle-aged man surged dramatically, sending Denzel flying backward!

“Insolence…”

Upon witnessing the situation, Miles Spicer launched his palm at the middle-aged man! He felt that the man was too arrogant, and he was certain that he needed to teach him a lesson. In response to Miles Spicer’s strike, the middle-aged man casually countered with a punch. A flash of white light streaked across the sky, its immense aura akin to a cannonball, fiercely colliding with Miles Spicer’s palm strike.

Miles Spicer was unexpectedly sent flying backward, backpedaling dozens of steps before finally managing to steady himself.

“Not bad at all. Despite being a new Seventh Level Tribulator, you have encountered the demonic tribulation cloud and even managed to withstand it.” The middle-aged man looked at Miles Spicer with a hint of admiration as he spoke. Miles Spicer was utterly shocked, his mouth agape as he exclaimed, “Who exactly are you? Why do you know the Sacred Light Fist?”

From the eyes of Miles Spicer and his companions, this person was brimming with the aura of the beast race and was clearly a member of the beast race. Thus, they were surprised to see him wield the Sacred Light Fist of Old-Geezer Descent. This seemed impossible. One must know that even Miles Spicer didn’t know the Sacred Light Fist. The technique was a unique skill belonging to Old-Geezer, who would never casually teach it to others. The only time Miles Spicer had ever witnessed the Sacred Light Fist was when John used it. Could it be that this person was also personally taught by Old-Geezer?

“You don’t need to concern yourself with why I can use the Sacred Light Fist. All you need to do is tell John to come out,” the middle-aged man said flatly.

“Mr. White is indeed not here. If you’re looking for him urgently, you can wait here for the time being. He should be back soon.”

Miles Spicer stepped forward, his demeanor becoming significantly more respectful. Setting aside how this middle-aged man learned the Sacred Light Fist, the fact that he knows it proves that he had a connection with Old-Geezer Descent. Since there was a connection, Miles Spicer had to be polite and respectful. He was well aware of the status of someone who could wield the Sacred Light Fist among those in Old-Geezer Descent.

Upon seeing Miles Spicer’s respectful demeanor and accepting that John was not in Blood Spirit Valley, the middle-aged man nodded and said, “Alright, I will wait here for his return…”

After speaking, the middle-aged man walked straight into the Blood Spirit Valley. As he passed by Dalton, Dalton carefully scrutinized him. Then, his eyes widened in realization, “Oh, I remember now. I know who you are…”

Upon hearing Dalton’s words, both Miles Spicer and Denzel turned their gazes toward him.

“He was the robust man who had set up a stall at Creston Sect. Mr. White had even purchased an item from him, which appeared to be a timepiece carved out of a gem,” Dalton exclaimed, suddenly realizing the significance.

Upon hearing this, both Miles Spicer and Igor were momentarily at a loss for words. What does this information imply? We now know that he used to run a street stall, but what does it matter? He possesses immense power. If he insists on entering Blood Spirit Valley, no one can prevent him! Dalton turned to the middle-aged man and inquired, “Are you seeking Mr. White because you’ve had a change of heart and wish to reclaim what you sold?”

However, the middle-aged man merely smirked, said nothing, and proceeded to enter Blood Spirit Valley directly.

“This adorable mini telepathic beast…” On the way back to Blood Spirit Valley, Phoenix cradled the mini telepathic beast in her arms, unwilling to let it go due to her affection for it. Because of their shared beast lineage, the mini telepathic beast had developed a strong fondness for Phoenix, enjoying her pampering.

“Blood Spirit Valley is just ahead. If I had known earlier, I would have taken Polar’s airship. This way of traveling is too exhausting…” John was momentarily speechless.

The back- and-forth journey had drained a significant amount of his spiritual energy. John’s words had barely left his lips when the previously docile mini telepathic beast suddenly let out a loud cry in Phoenix’s arms and jumped onto the ground. Its eyes were filled with a mix of anger and panic as it continuously swished its tail in a specific direction. Upon noticing the unusual behavior of the mini telepathic beast, John and his companions quickly halted their progress.

“What’s happening to the telepathic beast?” Catlin asked.

“I really don’t know. It’s behaving like this all of a sudden…. Phoenix was also utterly bewildered, having no idea what was going on. The telepathic beast bared its teeth, preparing for an attack. Upon seeing the situation, John immediately expanded his spiritual sense and quickly detected someone approaching them

While John was doing so, he was immediately detected by the other party. Ice turned to Malik and said, “Master, someone is probing with their spiritual sense…”

“I know, but the other party isn’t powerful. There’s no need to fear!” With an indifferent expression, Malik was not at all intimidated. The other party’s spiritual sense was not strong, so he continued to stride forward without fear. At that moment, John’s brow furrowed slightly.

“Someone’s coming. It must be someone from Soulless Hall!”

“What should we do?” Hastily, Phoenix scooped up the mini telepathic beast, fearing that the men from Soulless Hall would snatch it away at any moment.

“Let’s go. We need to hurry. As long as we get back to Blood Spirit Valley, we’ll be safe!” John knew that now was not the time to encounter those from the Soulless Hall. If a fight were to break out, it would likely delay them. He understood that the longer the delay, the weaker the remaining aura within Blood Spirit Valley would become. If the telepathic beast couldn’t detect any auras, they would never know who was responsible for the massacre in Blood Spirit Valley.

Just as John and his companions were planning to avoid confrontation, Malik and his group from the Soulless Hall had already arrived. When they saw John, both of Malik’ disciples were taken aback.

“Master, it… it’s John…”

Ice pointed at John as he spoke. Malik hadn’t expected to encounter John here of all places. Seeing that there was no way to hide anymore, John drew Dragonslayer Sword. He then turned to Phoenix and instructed, “If a fight breaks out, take the telepathic beast and hurry back to Blood Spirit Valley. I will hold them off with Catlin for the time being.” Phoenix nodded. She knew that her presence wouldn’t be of much help. Most importantly, the telepathic beast must not fall into the hands of the Soulless Hall.

“It seems that you didn’t heed what I told you. You’re still risking your lives for the Demon Seal Alliance, trying to hunt me down…” John’s eyes were filled with murderous intent as Golem Body enveloped his entire figure. Catlin also assumed an offensive stance, the aura of a Seventh Level Tribulator bursting forth. John and Catlin knew that they both had to fight with all their might. Only in this way could they create an opportunity for Phoenix to escape with the telepathic beast.

When the siblings felt a murderous intent emanating from John, they were momentarily at a loss for words. After all, John had just released the two of them. The siblings simultaneously directed their gazes towards Malik, awaiting his orders. Both of them harbored a reluctance to continue risking their lives for the Demon Seal Alliance.

Malik furrowed his brow, uncertain of his next course of action. If they were to sever ties with the Demon Seal Alliance, finding a stable place to settle down as demons would prove challenging. After all, the Alliance had branches scattered across the Etheral Realm.

However, serving the Demon Seal Alliance, Soulless Hall saw no hope at all. Although their cultivation level was constantly improving through cultivation, their true strength was quite weak. After all, Soulless Hall’s resources were entirely dependent on the rewards granted by the Demon Seal Alliance. Moreover, John now had Catlin, a Seventh Level Tribulator, by his side. Malik was not confident that he could kill John.

Ice broke the silence by saying, “Master, we should stop risking our lives for the Demon Seal Alliance. They don’t even treat us as humans. In this area of Demonia Mountain, the three tribes live in harmony. We might as well stay here and develop.”

Isla chimed in as well, “Master, we should break away from the Demon Seal Alliance. They are enslaving us demons with the excuse of eradicating evil to maintain peace. We can’t be enslaved anymore; we need to fight back. Moreover, we need to let the world know that not all of us demons are unforgivable villains, and that the Demon Seal Alliance is not as virtuous as it seems.” Malik remained silent, his face clouded with uncertainty. He was still indecisive.

Seeing that Malik remained silent, John took a step forward and said, “The Celestial Battle in the past led to incessant conflicts in the Ethereal Realm, leaving the people in dire straits. As a result, demons became the target of everyone’s wrath. Actually, this is a conspiracy. I know that not all of you demons are inherently evil. Don’t you yearn for a dignified and upright life?”

Malik glanced at John, but still couldn’t make up his mind. With a hint of helplessness, he said, “Leaving the Demon Seal Alliance sounds easy, but in practice, it’s far from simple. The Demon Seal Alliance’s influence spans the entire Ethereal Realm, forcing numerous demons to hide like stray dogs. That’s not something that can be achieved overnight. You should know that the entire Demon Seal Alliance has practically united numerous sects and prestigious families from the five regions of the Ethereal Realm. Moreover, they are very powerful and have vested interests amongst themselves, all in the name of eradicating evil to maintain peace. If I were to leave the Demon Seal Alliance now, I believe Soulless Hall would certainly lose its place even here in Demonia Mountain.”

Observing Malik’ demeanor, John also fell silent. The power of the Demon Seal Alliance was too immense, so Soulless Hall stood no White against it.

“Go on, then, Let’s pretend we never met.” After a moment of hesitation, Malik waved his hand, signaling John and the others to leave.

Malik knew that they wouldn’t gain any advantage even if they started a fight.

“What will you do, then?” John asked.

“I have three days left, and in these three days, we will go as far as we possibly can…” Malik cast a glance at the seemingly endless Demonia Mountain.

“If all else fails, I’ll take them to the peak of the most dangerous mountains. Perhaps, we might be able to find a safe haven there.”

John looked at Malik and asked, “Do you trust me?”

Malik was taken aback, not understanding what John meant.

“If you trust me, I can take you to a place where I believe the Demon Seal Alliance won’t find you for a while. Furthermore, you must also unite with other demon clans to collectively resist the Demon Seal Alliance. Only in this way can we keep the Demon Seal Alliance in check,” John said.

Malik looked at John, but for a moment, he didn’t know how to respond. After all, he didn’t know John and couldn’t easily trust a stranger.

“I trust John, Master. I believe he wouldn’t harm us,” Ice said.

“Indeed. If he had wanted to kill us, he wouldn’t have let us go. Wouldn’t it have been better for him to kill us with a single stroke of his sword back in the Spirit Beast Valley? Let’s just go with him and see how things go. Who knows, there might actually be a good spot,” Isla added in agreement. They had always been grateful to John for showing them mercy and sparing their lives.

Upon hearing both of his disciples speak in such a manner, Malik eventually nodded in agreement. John led the people of Soulless Hall as they rushed towards Blood Spirit Valley

Upon arriving at Blood Spirit Valley, John found Dalton waiting for him at the entrance. Seeing the number of people John had brought with him, Dalton quickly approached and asked, “Mr. White, who are these people?”

“They are all from Soulless Hall. I encountered them on the way and brought them along. What are you doing here at the valley entrance?” John couldn’t understand why Dalton was waiting at the entrance. It seemed like he was expecting someone.

“I was waiting for you, Mr. White,” Dalton replied. Dalton leaned towards John’s ear and whispered, “Mr. White, the man who sold you the timepiece has arrived, and he seems quite formidable. He insists on seeing you. He might have come to reclaim the timepiece…” Dalton assumed that the middle-aged man was there to reclaim the timepiece, so he had been waiting at the entrance to inform John in advance and mentally prepare him.

Upon hearing this, John was immediately delighted. “Where is he now?”

“He’s inside. Mr. Spicer and my master are attending to him. He’s acting very arrogantly!” Dalton exclaimed. Ignoring Dalton, John ran straight into Blood Spirit Valley. Inside, the middle-aged man was sitting on a recliner, with Miles Spicer and Denzel standing by his side.

Denzel’s face showed a hint of displeasure, while Miles Spicer was utterly respectful. Upon seeing John’s return, both Denzel and Miles Spicer hurriedly went to greet him.

“Mr. White, you’re back!” Denzel and Miles Spicer exclaimed in unison.

Upon hearing that John had returned, the middle-aged man immediately stood up. Ignoring Denzel and Miles Spicer, John walked straight up to the middle-aged man and bowed respectfully.

“Mr. Old-Geezer, I’m truly sorry to have kept you waiting for so long.” John’s words left Denzel and Miles Spicer stunned, their faces full of disbelief.

Even Old-Geezer himself was slightly taken aback. Then, he laughed and asked, “How did you recognize me?”

John didn’t recognize Old-Geezer when he bought the timepiece. However, upon meeting him now, John immediately recognized him, which puzzled Old-Geezer. John flashed an awkward smile and said, “I did meet Mr. Daddy-O. It was he who saw the timepiece and guessed your identity.”

With a hearty laugh, Old-Geezer implicitly acknowledged his own identity by saying, “Hahaha! So, it’s that old fellow! I knew there was no way you could have comprehended my time magical item so quickly!”

At that moment, Denzel and Miles Spicer were utterly dumbfounded. They couldn’t believe that the middle-aged man standing before them, exuding the aura of the beast race, could actually be Old-Geezer.

John, who was also puzzled, asked, “Mr. Old-Geezer, what’s going on? Why do I sense the aura of the beast race within you?”

“Ah, it’s a long story. When you released me from the Pentacarna Tower, my soul remnant managed to escape back to the Ethereal Realm. However, I couldn’t find a place to rest, nor could I reconstruct a physical body. In the end, I had no choice but to inhabit the body of a beast race cultivator. If my soul were exposed for a long period of time, there’s a high chance it could scatter and dissipate. If that happens, I might truly disappear forever,” Old-Geezer explained.

After hearing Old-Geezer’s explanation, John finally understood. So, this body originally belonged to a beast race cultivator. No wonder it carries the scent of the beast race!

“Elder Old-Geezer, I can’t believe I had the audacity to raise my hand against you. Please forgive me!” Miles Spicer exclaimed as he fell to his knees before Old-Geezer with a thud. At that moment, he no longer harbored any doubts about Old-Geezer’s identity, especially since Old-Geezer had just demonstrated the power of the Sacred Light Fist.

Old-Geezer gestured with his hand and said, “Get up. No blame attaches to the unconscious doer of wrong.”

Miles Spicer, his face flushed with excitement, stood up. His body trembled slightly from the overwhelming exhilaration.

“What did you want to see me for, Mr. Old-Geezer?” John asked, curious about the reason for Old-Geezer’s visit.

“Of course, I sought you out because I need your assistance,” he replied.

“I have been inhabiting another person’s body, but I am unable to enhance my strength in this form. This body cannot withstand it. Therefore, I need to reconstruct my physical form. However, to do so, I require Demonia Stone. I wanted you to help me locate Demonia Stone so that I can reconstruct my physical form,” Old-Geezer explained.

“Mr. Old-Geezer, reconstructing a physical body is quite challenging, and initially, your strength will significantly decrease. Mr. Daddy-O is also in the process of rebuilding his body. He has the support of Phantom Valley, but even so, his current strength is not very formidable. At the very least, you are now inhabiting someone else’s body, and your strength is still quite impressive, John explained.

“You don’t understand. When you inhabit someone else’s body, your strength is limited. If I could reconstruct my physical form, it would be difficult at first, but it would improve over time. Once I successfully reconstruct my body, I could return to my peak. It would be like living again. Besides, I’ve long been tired of this unpleasant skin bag. My own body is much more appealing. This repulsive skin bag, covered in hair, even makes it difficult to attract romantic partners,” Old-Geezer said with a great sense of helplessness.

Pfft! John couldn’t help but burst into laughter. He hadn’t expected Old-Geezer to express himself in such a manner.

“Mr. Old-Geezer, where is the Demonia Stone located?” John still didn’t know where the Demonia Stone was, let alone being able to help Old-Geezer find it.

“Mr. White, I understand that the Demonia Stone is located at the peak of Demonia Mountain. Moreover, this type of stone is something one can only hope to encounter by chance!” Miles Spicer exclaimed.

Upon hearing this, John was momentarily speechless. Where could I find such a rare and elusive object?

Old-Geezer waved at John and said, “You don’t need to rush. Just keep an eye out for the Demonia Stone for me. Come here. I will share with you a couple of key phrases. Whether or not you can comprehend the intricacies of this time magical item will depend on your own discernment.”

John moved closer, and Old-Geezer whispered a few words into his ear. After he finished speaking, Old-Geezer patted John on the shoulder and said, “I believe you can understand it.”

“Mr. Old-Geezer, can this time magical item reverse time, resurrect the dead, or even turn back time?” John asked curiously.

“What are you thinking?” Old-Geezer was taken aback.

“Even if one were an immortal deity, they still wouldn’t possess the ability to reverse time. Do you understand that time governs countless worlds? Are you truly wishing for time to flow backward? When used correctly, this time magical item can temporarily suspend a specific moment within a certain area, or it can even rewind time. However, it’s not a complete reversal of time, but rather it takes your consciousness back to past events. That means you can see and hear, but you can’t take any action. After all, what you bring to the past is only your consciousness. If you want to bring your physical body back to the past, this magical item is not yet capable. However, whether those true immortals could achieve that with their celestial weapons, I really don’t know…”

After hearing Old-Geezer’s explanation, John had a basic understanding of the timepiece, and he even learned the mnemonic. Now, it all depended on his own comprehension.

“Thank you very much for the guidance, Mr. Old-Geezer,” John said, expressing his gratitude sincerely.

Old-Geezer laughed heartily, exclaiming, “Haha! I should be the one thanking you. If it weren’t for you releasing me from the Pentacarna Tower back then, I would still be trapped there. Originally, I thought it would take a long time to see you in Ethereal Realm’s Demonia Mountain. I didn’t expect you to advance so quickly. Now that you’re a First Level Tribulator, I bet you don’t even take a Fifth Level Tribulator seriously, do you?”

“This was largely thanks to your Sacred Light Fist, Mr. Old-Geezer,” John said, complimenting Old-Geezer.

Old-Geezer handed John a communication device and said, “That’s enough; stop trying to flatter me. Regarding my current identity, none of you are permitted to disclose it. At the moment, I can only travel in the form of a creature. Remember to reach out to me once you locate Demonia Mountain. I possess a communication device. Here, I’ll provide you with one to facilitate our communication. You must value it, as this communication device required a significant amount of spirit coins…”

Gily where do you really belong ?

seems you're master in perv, sex, porn sects and others.. anything badee is where we find you haha! Senior man

sometimes I wondered where you get your pictures from.. Are you using some kind of advance AI generated research tools
Haha oyher pictures are ai generated. But that was actually a monk who turned transgender, he was quite popular 😀

Gily where do you really belong ?

seems you're master in perv, sex, porn sects and others.. anything badee is where we find you haha! Senior man
Hahaha this has made me laugh so badly. You should be top Level Martial Arts Grandmaster 🤣