The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

No one knows the depth of Mr. Sanders Power.. There is more to is identity. In some ways he might relate to john.. just a thought.
Yeah.. who exactly is he. Why he needs to bother so much.. from the small ants in the mundane world & now the ethereal also he wants to restore peace so much.

Chapter 3521 – 3530 Telepathic Beasts

Elvin led the Demonic Cultivators into the cave of the telepathic beasts. Upon seeing the two telepathic beasts, they were filled with excitement. “So this is a telepathic beast. It seems rather dull-witted. Is it truly sensitive to aura?” Isla asked.

“It has just given birth. You mustn’t get too close…” Elvin quickly raised his voice to prevent Isla from approaching. However, Isla charged forward and grabbed the mini telepathic beast.

“Stop! What are you doing?” Elvin was greatly alarmed and hurried to stop her. A cold glint appeared in Ice’s eyes.

“This telepathic beast is now ours. If you dare to stop us, it will cost you your life.” Having said that, he moved to strike Elvin.

Elvin was greatly taken aback. He hadn’t anticipated that the Demonic Cultivators would dare to brazenly snatch the telepathic beast right before his eyes. He hastily retreated, but Isla had already seized the mini telepathic beast.

“Ice, let’s go…” she shouted. The people of the Soulless Hall began to rush out of the cave.

“Stop them!” Elvin roared.

Numerous cultivators from the Spirit Beast Valley promptly took action. However, the Demonic Cultivators from the Soulless Hall were clearly much stronger. Many cultivators from the Spirit Beast Valley were knocked to the ground one after another.

Just as the Demonic Cultivators were about to break out of the Spirit Beast Valley, three figures appeared. One of them threw a punch. This punch emitted a deafening sound, and countless fist shadows directly blocked their escape route.

Upon seeing the situation, Ice stepped forward and threw a punch at the fist shadows. A resonating sound pierced the heavens, followed by an overwhelming wave of spiritual energy that immediately radiated in every direction.

Ice hesitated slightly, then took three steps back. Upon seeing this, Isla also instantly halted her steps.

“Put down the telepathic beast, and I can let you go.” John looked at them coldly. The few individuals from the Soulless Hall did not recognize John. When they saw that John was only a First Level Tribulator cultivator, they even thought they had misunderstood the situation.

Ice’s face was extremely gloomy. He was a Sixth Level Tribulator cultivator. In the Soulless Hall, he was considered one of the best. He thought it was utterly humiliating to be forced back three steps by a single strike from a cultivator who had just reached Tribulator. He maintained a cold expression, gritting his teeth as he said, “Get out of my way or I’ll kill you!”

“Such a big talker…” Catlin and Phoenix slowly stepped forward.

Catlin exuded the aura of a Seventh Level Tribulator cultivator, which bore down relentlessly on the few individuals from the Soulless Palace. At that moment, Elvin had led people to catch up and surround the Demonic Cultivators. The expressions of those from the Soulless Hall became increasingly grim when they saw that Catlin was a Seventh Level Tribulator cultivator.

“How audacious. We are from the Soulless Hall. If you dare lay a hand on us, you will face the wrath and execution of the Soulless Hall. If you don’t want the Spirit Beast Valley to turn into a purgatory, then clear the way for me immediately,” Ice demanded. He had thought that revealing their identities would be enough to intimidate everyone. However, not a single person made way.

“Soulless Hall?” John immediately thought of Brian.

“How dare a servant of the Demon Seal Alliance cause trouble here? Do you truly believe the Soulless Hall is so formidable?”

Upon hearing John’s words, Ice felt a sudden jolt in his heart. The others from the Soulless Hall were also taken aback in an instant.

Only a select few knew that the Soulless Hall served the Demon Seal Alliance. They couldn’t comprehend how John had discovered this information.

“What nonsense are you spouting? Insulting the Soulless Hall is a death wish!” Ice yelled furiously at John. He couldn’t admit that the Soulless Hall was merely a servant of the Demon Seal Alliance.

“Whether I’m speaking nonsense or not, deep down you all know the truth. As members of the Soulless Hall, I won’t let you go even if you release the telepathic beast,” John said, his gaze icy cold.

The Soulless Hall members were also hunting him. He couldn’t let them off easily now that he had encountered some of them. When they joined forces with the Spirit Beast Valley, they were far from weak. They were more than capable of dealing with the Demonic Cultivators from the Soulless Hall.

“Kid, it seems you’re prepared to fight us to the bitter end…” Ice’s eyes turned cold as he unleashed a surge of black energy from his hand. This seemingly ordinary black energy was infused with terrifying power, heading straight for John. Ice refused to believe that he couldn’t defeat John.

Seeing the situation, Catlin immediately shouted, “How dare you…”

“Don’t interfere. He’s just a Sixth Level Tribulator cultivator. I’ve been meaning to test him out,”

John swiftly intercepted Catlin, his eyes flashing with a cold glint. John was suddenly enveloped in a golden glow as he activated Golem Body. Instantly, his entire body was covered in golden scales. The surge of black energy thundered down, and John quickly cast two shields, assuming a defensive stance. However, the moment the two shields made contact with the black energy, they shattered instantly. It then struck John’s Golem Body. John took three steps back.

The golden scales on his Golem Body began to fall off, exposing his skin. However, the black energy didn’t cause any significant harm to John and dissipated slowly.

“A Sixth Level Tribulator cultivator isn’t as impressive as I thought…” John’s eyes were filled with disdain. If it weren’t for the corrosive black energy, Ice wouldn’t have been able to penetrate John’s Golem Body.

Ice was astounded by his failure to kill John. He hadn’t even managed to injure him. John was only a First Level Tribulator cultivator, while Ice was a Sixth Level Tribulator cultivator. They were five levels apart. The other members of the Soulless Hall also stared at John in shock and disbelief.

“Release the telepathic beast…” John turned his gaze towards Isla, his eyes cold as he spoke.

“Hmph! Just because you survived my brother’s attack doesn’t mean you can withstand one from me. Who do you think you are to make me hand it over?” Isla retorted, setting down the telepathic beast and preparing to confront John.

“A rude girl like you needs to be taught a lesson.” Catlin let out a cold huff, and suddenly, a surge of energy burst forth from within her. Before Isla could react, she felt as if a weight of a thousand pounds had fallen upon her. With a thud, she collapsed onto the ground.

“Isla!” Ice shouted anxiously. Isla gritted her teeth, desperately trying to get up, but she couldn’t move. Facing Catlin, a Seventh Level Tribulator cultivator, Isla, being only at the Sixth Level, found herself completely powerless to resist.

“The members of the Soulless Hall are too weak. Despite their high level of cultivation, they lack true skills…” Catlin couldn’t help but let out a cold laugh.

From a logical standpoint, it shouldn’t be possible for a Seventh Level Tribulator cultivator to immobilize a cultivator of the Sixth Level. However, the individuals from the Soulless Hall had now become servants of the Demon Seal Alliance, and they were lacking the necessary resources for cultivation.

Despite appearing to be Sixth Level Tribulator cultivators, Ice and Isla did not display impressive actual strength. Catlin finally comprehended why John had dared to stop her from intervening and withstand the attack from Ice alone.

“We will return the telepathic beast to you. We no longer want it. Now, release us at once,” Ice said to Catlin. However, Catlin remained motionless, still holding Isla down. Seeing this, Ice turned to John, realizing that only John’s words mattered at that moment.

“Tell me, what does the Soulless Hall want with the telepathic beast?” John asked Ice. Ice hesitated for a moment, furrowing his brows.

“Hmph! Tell me the truth, or else…”

Catlin intensified her aura, causing Isla to let out a horrifying scream.

“I’ll tell you!” Ice hurriedly said. “There’s a traitor in the Soulless Hall. We need the telepathic beast to detect the traitor’s aura and find out where they are hiding.”

“A traitor?” John furrowed his brows, immediately thinking of Brian.

“Is the traitor you mentioned, by any chance, Elder Wells from the Soulless Hall?” Ice was taken aback, disbelief filling his face as he looked at John.

“How… do you know that?” John narrowed his eyes slightly.

“You don’t need to concern yourself with that. First, tell me, how did you all find out about Elder Wells’s betrayal?”

“I cannot say,” Ice shook his head. John instantly summoned the Dragonslayer Sword, placing it on Isla’s shoulder.

“If you won’t say, then she shall meet her end…” John threatened.

“Ice, we mustn’t speak of it, or else the Soulless Hall will be finished. Elder Wells’s betrayal has already put us in deep water. You mustn’t say anything further,” Isla said.

Ice was filled with anxiety, caught in a dilemma. John tightened his grip on the Dragonslayer Sword, and a fine cut appeared on the woman’s neck. Fresh blood began to drip continuously. Seeing that John was indeed about to take action, Ice hurriedly said, “Don’t do it. I’ll tell you…” After a brief pause, Ice continued, “It was Mr. Watkins of the Demon Seal Alliance who informed us. We are indeed cooperating with the Demon Seal Alliance. He said that Elder Wells secretly attacked Mr. Bill of the Demon Seal Alliance, which led to his death by someone named John White. Mr. Watkins insisted that we provide an explanation. He is also in contact with the nearby branches of the Demon Seal Alliance, preparing to hunt down the man named John.”

“Does the leader of the Demon Seal Alliance know his son is dead?” John asked coldly.

“He doesn’t. If he finds out, I’m afraid neither the Soulless Hall nor Mr. Watkins will survive. Everything I’ve said is true. Can you please release my sister now?”

“Of course I know what you said is true because I am the very John White you were talking about…” John said with a faint smile.

“You’re John White?” Ice was filled with astonishment. He couldn’t believe that he had encountered John in the Spirit Beast Valley. Isla also looked at John with an incredulous expression.

“I am the real John White. Didn’t the Soulless Hall receive orders to hunt me down?”

John still had a smile on his face. Ice’s face turned pale. He knew that he would not fare well in John’s hands. Isla also slowly lowered her head. At this point, they had no choice but to accept their fate. If Catlin weren’t there, they could engage in a battle with John. Even with the assistance of the Spirit Beast Valley, they were not afraid. But now, with Catlin present, they were simply no match for them.

“Since we have fallen into your custody, feel free to kill or torture us as you please. Nevertheless, my master will undoubtedly seek revenge on our behalf,” Ice said with a cold tone.

“I won’t kill you. Go back and tell your master not to risk his life for the Demon Seal Alliance anymore. If you from the Soulless Hall still wish to aid the Demon Seal Alliance in killing me, I am always ready. However, next time, you won’t be so fortunate.” John sheathed the Dragonslayer Sword.

Isla was astonished. She hadn’t expected John to spare her. Ice was also surprised that John let them go.

“Are you serious?” Ice asked, unable to believe it.

“Of course. You can all leave now…”

John waved his hand, signaling Catlin to withdraw her aura. Isla felt a sudden relief in her body and slowly stood up. The siblings glanced at John and led their people away.

“Master, why didn’t you kill these people? They’ve been relentlessly pursuing you. Why show mercy to a threat?” Phoenix asked, confused.

“Killing them here would inevitably cause the Soulless Hall to hold a grudge against the Spirit Beast Valley. When that time comes, I’m afraid the Spirit Beast Valley will no longer have peaceful days. The people from the Soulless Hall aren’t very strong, so there’s no need to worry,” John explained with a faint smile.

Elvin felt deeply grateful when he saw that John was looking after the Spirit Beast Valley.

“Mr. White, please take this mini telepathic beast with you. Even though it was just born, it is equally sensitive to aura. Moreover, the fertility of these telepathic beasts is quite high. I believe it won’t be long before the number of telepathic beasts in the Spirit Beast Valley significantly increases,” Elvin said to John.

“Thank you, Mr. Livingston.” John didn’t hesitate and picked up the mini telepathic beast.

After bidding farewell, John, Phoenix, and the telepathic beast hurriedly headed toward the Blood Spirit Valley. Orlando City, located in the southern region, was a city at the foot of Demonia Mountain, not far from Forlisle. It was named Orlando City because it was home to the largest family there, the Orlando family. The Orlando family was a branch of the Demon Seal Alliance. Elias Orlando, the head of the Orlando family, was a branch leader of the Demon Seal Alliance.

“Mr. Watkins, we have a total of eighteen sub- branches in the southern region. I have already given orders. As long as John is still in the southern region, he won’t be able to escape,” Elias informed Harvey, who was sitting across from him.

“Thank you, Mr. Orlando…” Harvey expressed his gratitude.

“You’re welcome, Mr. Watkins. We all serve Mr. Havoc. Now that his son has been killed by John, it’s only right that we give our utmost effort,” Elias stated.

“Mr. Watkins, I have already sent my disciple to the Spirit Beast Valley to purchase a telepathic beast. Once we have the telepathic beast, I am certain I will be able to capture Elder Wells. I will provide an explanation to you and the Demon Seal Alliance.”

Sitting on the other side, an elderly man with a goatee began to speak. This individual was none other than Malik Griffin, the overlord of the Soulless Hall.

“Hmph! The Soulless Hall has been serving the Demon Seal Alliance for so many years, yet your first assignment was a disaster. Even a traitor emerged from your ranks. If Mr. Havoc were to find out, the entire Soulless Hall would be doomed.”

Harvey glanced at Malik, his eyes filled with discontent. Cold sweat covered Malik’s forehead as he repeatedly apologized profusely. At this moment, the siblings who had gone to the Spirit Beast Valley to acquire the telepathic beast had returned.

Malik glanced at the siblings and inquired, “Were you able to successfully procure the telepathic beast?”

“Master, we….” Ice’s face displayed embarrassment. Just as he was about to reveal the truth, Isla interjected, “Master, we have already completed the purchase. Now we can proceed with capturing the traitor.”

Upon learning that the telepathic beast had been obtained, Malik promptly stood up. He then turned to Harvey and declared, “Mr. Watkins, Mr. Orlando, I will go and apprehend that traitor. I guarantee that within three days, I will return with Elder Wells’s head.”

“Go ahead. If you fail to capture the traitor, you are aware of the consequences.” Harvey gestured with his hand.

Malik nodded and followed Ice and Isla. After leaving the Orlando residence, Malik asked, “Where is the telepathic beast?”

“Master, I have something to tell you…” Isla grabbed Malik and led him to a secluded spot. She detailed everything they had encountered in the Spirit Beast Valley to Malik.

Upon hearing that his disciple had unexpectedly encountered John, Malik was shocked, especially when he heard that John had let them all go.

“Master, I lied to you earlier to help you escape. If Mr. Watkins found out that we didn’t manage to capture the telepathic beast, he would surely blame us. There’s a chance we won’t even be able to leave this place,” Isla explained softly.

“Master, let’s leave the Demon Seal Alliance. These people have never treated us as equals.” At that moment, Ice also spoke up.

“Indeed, let’s leave the alliance. Without the telepathic beast, we simply can’t find Elder Wells. Once the three days are over, Mr. Watkins will certainly make a move against us.”

“Moreover, it was Mr. Watkins who accompanied Bill. After Bill’s death, Mr. Watkins didn’t dare to report the matter to Mr. Havoc. He wanted Soulless Hall to take the blame instead. As for whether Elder Wells truly defected, who knows what the truth is,”

Isla shared her analysis with Malik. Malik’s brows furrowed slightly, reflecting the dilemma he was in. Without the telepathic beast, we might not even find Elder Wells in three months, let alone three days. Moreover, we don’t even know whether Brian is alive or dead at the moment. If Mr. Watkins deliberately said so, intending to make us, the Soulless Hall, take the blame, what could we possibly do?

After much consideration, Malik finally nodded and said, “Alright, inform all disciples of Soulless Hall to leave Orlando City. We’ll just wait and see what happens!”

The siblings nodded in agreement and immediately went to deliver the news. Back in Blood Spirit Valley, Denzel proceeded to thoroughly clean the place after burying his deceased disciples.

Miles Spicer stayed by Denzel’s side, constantly fearing that Denzel would collapse under the weight of the emotional burden. After all, Blood Spirit Valley had existed for thousands of years but now teetered on the brink of annihilation in Denzel’s hands. This left Denzel utterly humiliated, unable to face his predecessors

Miles Spicer gently patted Denzel’s shoulder and said, “Denzel, as long as you’re still around, Blood Spirit Valley continues to exist, so don’t be too hard on yourself.” Denzel remained silent in thought for quite some time. Who could have been so ruthless as to slaughter everyone in Blood Spirit Valley?

At that moment, Dalton approached and informed Denzel, “Master, there’s a visitor outside the valley…”

“Who is it?” Denzel was taken aback! Given the state of the Blood Spirit Valley, why are there still visitors?

“I’m not sure. It’s a middle-aged man, but he didn’t seem to be particularly powerful,” Dalton replied.

Denzel rose to his feet and headed out with Miles Spicer following closely behind. Sure enough, when they arrived at the valley entrance, they found a middle-aged man waiting there. After taking a closer look, Denzel discovered, to his surprise, that the other party was actually a member of the beast race. This fact left Denzel utterly perplexed. He couldn’t understand why the man had come. Although the three races had not engaged in any conflict in the vicinity of Demonia Mountain, Blood Spirit Valley had no particular affinity for the beast race.

“Esteemed friend, may I ask what brings you to this place?” Denzel stepped forward, politely addressing the middle-aged man with a question.

“I am in search of someone…” The middle-aged man spoke with a noticeable lack of interest.

“May I inquire about the person you are searching for?” Denzel continued to ask.

“I was looking for John White. Inform him that I wish to meet him!” The middle-aged man spoke with an air of authority. The middle-aged man’s attitude somewhat irritated Denzel. Dalton, who stood nearby, also furrowed his brow.

“You appear quite arrogant. If you are here to meet someone, it would be appropriate to be polite. And who do you think Mr. White is? Do you believe you can simply meet him at your convenience?”

The middle-aged man gave Dalton a cold glance before snorting. An indescribable aura quietly emerged, causing Dalton to collapse to his knees.

“You ignorant child, how dare you speak to me in such a manner? In the past, you would have been reduced to a pool of blood by now,” the middle-aged man scoffed.

Denzel’s face instantly turned grim as he witnessed the situation. His body shuddered slightly, and a surge of energy rose within him as he confronted the middle-aged man.

“This is Blood Spirit Valley, not a place for you to behave with impunity. If you’re looking for someone, speak respectfully. If you wish to fight, I’m ready to oblige!” Denzel spoke with a cold expression, his eyes filled with murderous intent.

The middle-aged man looked at Denzel, who was brimming with murderous intent, yet he showed no fear. Instead, a faint smile played on his lips.

“Indeed, while the cat’s away, the mice will play…” After finishing his statement, the aura around the middle-aged man surged dramatically, sending Denzel flying backward!

“Insolence…”

Upon witnessing the situation, Miles Spicer launched his palm at the middle-aged man! He felt that the man was too arrogant, and he was certain that he needed to teach him a lesson. In response to Miles Spicer’s strike, the middle-aged man casually countered with a punch. A flash of white light streaked across the sky, its immense aura akin to a cannonball, fiercely colliding with Miles Spicer’s palm strike.

Miles Spicer was unexpectedly sent flying backward, backpedaling dozens of steps before finally managing to steady himself.

“Not bad at all. Despite being a new Seventh Level Tribulator, you have encountered the demonic tribulation cloud and even managed to withstand it.” The middle-aged man looked at Miles Spicer with a hint of admiration as he spoke. Miles Spicer was utterly shocked, his mouth agape as he exclaimed, “Who exactly are you? Why do you know the Sacred Light Fist?”

From the eyes of Miles Spicer and his companions, this person was brimming with the aura of the beast race and was clearly a member of the beast race. Thus, they were surprised to see him wield the Sacred Light Fist of Old-Geezer Descent. This seemed impossible. One must know that even Miles Spicer didn’t know the Sacred Light Fist. The technique was a unique skill belonging to Old-Geezer, who would never casually teach it to others. The only time Miles Spicer had ever witnessed the Sacred Light Fist was when John used it. Could it be that this person was also personally taught by Old-Geezer?

“You don’t need to concern yourself with why I can use the Sacred Light Fist. All you need to do is tell John to come out,” the middle-aged man said flatly.

“Mr. White is indeed not here. If you’re looking for him urgently, you can wait here for the time being. He should be back soon.”

Miles Spicer stepped forward, his demeanor becoming significantly more respectful. Setting aside how this middle-aged man learned the Sacred Light Fist, the fact that he knows it proves that he had a connection with Old-Geezer Descent. Since there was a connection, Miles Spicer had to be polite and respectful. He was well aware of the status of someone who could wield the Sacred Light Fist among those in Old-Geezer Descent.

Upon seeing Miles Spicer’s respectful demeanor and accepting that John was not in Blood Spirit Valley, the middle-aged man nodded and said, “Alright, I will wait here for his return…”

After speaking, the middle-aged man walked straight into the Blood Spirit Valley. As he passed by Dalton, Dalton carefully scrutinized him. Then, his eyes widened in realization, “Oh, I remember now. I know who you are…”

Upon hearing Dalton’s words, both Miles Spicer and Denzel turned their gazes toward him.

“He was the robust man who had set up a stall at Creston Sect. Mr. White had even purchased an item from him, which appeared to be a timepiece carved out of a gem,” Dalton exclaimed, suddenly realizing the significance.

Upon hearing this, both Miles Spicer and Igor were momentarily at a loss for words. What does this information imply? We now know that he used to run a street stall, but what does it matter? He possesses immense power. If he insists on entering Blood Spirit Valley, no one can prevent him! Dalton turned to the middle-aged man and inquired, “Are you seeking Mr. White because you’ve had a change of heart and wish to reclaim what you sold?”

However, the middle-aged man merely smirked, said nothing, and proceeded to enter Blood Spirit Valley directly.

“This adorable mini telepathic beast…” On the way back to Blood Spirit Valley, Phoenix cradled the mini telepathic beast in her arms, unwilling to let it go due to her affection for it. Because of their shared beast lineage, the mini telepathic beast had developed a strong fondness for Phoenix, enjoying her pampering.

“Blood Spirit Valley is just ahead. If I had known earlier, I would have taken Polar’s airship. This way of traveling is too exhausting…” John was momentarily speechless.

The back- and-forth journey had drained a significant amount of his spiritual energy. John’s words had barely left his lips when the previously docile mini telepathic beast suddenly let out a loud cry in Phoenix’s arms and jumped onto the ground. Its eyes were filled with a mix of anger and panic as it continuously swished its tail in a specific direction. Upon noticing the unusual behavior of the mini telepathic beast, John and his companions quickly halted their progress.

“What’s happening to the telepathic beast?” Catlin asked.

“I really don’t know. It’s behaving like this all of a sudden…. Phoenix was also utterly bewildered, having no idea what was going on. The telepathic beast bared its teeth, preparing for an attack. Upon seeing the situation, John immediately expanded his spiritual sense and quickly detected someone approaching them

While John was doing so, he was immediately detected by the other party. Ice turned to Malik and said, “Master, someone is probing with their spiritual sense…”

“I know, but the other party isn’t powerful. There’s no need to fear!” With an indifferent expression, Malik was not at all intimidated. The other party’s spiritual sense was not strong, so he continued to stride forward without fear. At that moment, John’s brow furrowed slightly.

“Someone’s coming. It must be someone from Soulless Hall!”

“What should we do?” Hastily, Phoenix scooped up the mini telepathic beast, fearing that the men from Soulless Hall would snatch it away at any moment.

“Let’s go. We need to hurry. As long as we get back to Blood Spirit Valley, we’ll be safe!” John knew that now was not the time to encounter those from the Soulless Hall. If a fight were to break out, it would likely delay them. He understood that the longer the delay, the weaker the remaining aura within Blood Spirit Valley would become. If the telepathic beast couldn’t detect any auras, they would never know who was responsible for the massacre in Blood Spirit Valley.

Just as John and his companions were planning to avoid confrontation, Malik and his group from the Soulless Hall had already arrived. When they saw John, both of Malik’ disciples were taken aback.

“Master, it… it’s John…”

Ice pointed at John as he spoke. Malik hadn’t expected to encounter John here of all places. Seeing that there was no way to hide anymore, John drew Dragonslayer Sword. He then turned to Phoenix and instructed, “If a fight breaks out, take the telepathic beast and hurry back to Blood Spirit Valley. I will hold them off with Catlin for the time being.” Phoenix nodded. She knew that her presence wouldn’t be of much help. Most importantly, the telepathic beast must not fall into the hands of the Soulless Hall.

“It seems that you didn’t heed what I told you. You’re still risking your lives for the Demon Seal Alliance, trying to hunt me down…” John’s eyes were filled with murderous intent as Golem Body enveloped his entire figure. Catlin also assumed an offensive stance, the aura of a Seventh Level Tribulator bursting forth. John and Catlin knew that they both had to fight with all their might. Only in this way could they create an opportunity for Phoenix to escape with the telepathic beast.

When the siblings felt a murderous intent emanating from John, they were momentarily at a loss for words. After all, John had just released the two of them. The siblings simultaneously directed their gazes towards Malik, awaiting his orders. Both of them harbored a reluctance to continue risking their lives for the Demon Seal Alliance.

Malik furrowed his brow, uncertain of his next course of action. If they were to sever ties with the Demon Seal Alliance, finding a stable place to settle down as demons would prove challenging. After all, the Alliance had branches scattered across the Etheral Realm.

However, serving the Demon Seal Alliance, Soulless Hall saw no hope at all. Although their cultivation level was constantly improving through cultivation, their true strength was quite weak. After all, Soulless Hall’s resources were entirely dependent on the rewards granted by the Demon Seal Alliance. Moreover, John now had Catlin, a Seventh Level Tribulator, by his side. Malik was not confident that he could kill John.

Ice broke the silence by saying, “Master, we should stop risking our lives for the Demon Seal Alliance. They don’t even treat us as humans. In this area of Demonia Mountain, the three tribes live in harmony. We might as well stay here and develop.”

Isla chimed in as well, “Master, we should break away from the Demon Seal Alliance. They are enslaving us demons with the excuse of eradicating evil to maintain peace. We can’t be enslaved anymore; we need to fight back. Moreover, we need to let the world know that not all of us demons are unforgivable villains, and that the Demon Seal Alliance is not as virtuous as it seems.” Malik remained silent, his face clouded with uncertainty. He was still indecisive.

Seeing that Malik remained silent, John took a step forward and said, “The Celestial Battle in the past led to incessant conflicts in the Ethereal Realm, leaving the people in dire straits. As a result, demons became the target of everyone’s wrath. Actually, this is a conspiracy. I know that not all of you demons are inherently evil. Don’t you yearn for a dignified and upright life?”

Malik glanced at John, but still couldn’t make up his mind. With a hint of helplessness, he said, “Leaving the Demon Seal Alliance sounds easy, but in practice, it’s far from simple. The Demon Seal Alliance’s influence spans the entire Ethereal Realm, forcing numerous demons to hide like stray dogs. That’s not something that can be achieved overnight. You should know that the entire Demon Seal Alliance has practically united numerous sects and prestigious families from the five regions of the Ethereal Realm. Moreover, they are very powerful and have vested interests amongst themselves, all in the name of eradicating evil to maintain peace. If I were to leave the Demon Seal Alliance now, I believe Soulless Hall would certainly lose its place even here in Demonia Mountain.”

Observing Malik’ demeanor, John also fell silent. The power of the Demon Seal Alliance was too immense, so Soulless Hall stood no White against it.

“Go on, then, Let’s pretend we never met.” After a moment of hesitation, Malik waved his hand, signaling John and the others to leave.

Malik knew that they wouldn’t gain any advantage even if they started a fight.

“What will you do, then?” John asked.

“I have three days left, and in these three days, we will go as far as we possibly can…” Malik cast a glance at the seemingly endless Demonia Mountain.

“If all else fails, I’ll take them to the peak of the most dangerous mountains. Perhaps, we might be able to find a safe haven there.”

John looked at Malik and asked, “Do you trust me?”

Malik was taken aback, not understanding what John meant.

“If you trust me, I can take you to a place where I believe the Demon Seal Alliance won’t find you for a while. Furthermore, you must also unite with other demon clans to collectively resist the Demon Seal Alliance. Only in this way can we keep the Demon Seal Alliance in check,” John said.

Malik looked at John, but for a moment, he didn’t know how to respond. After all, he didn’t know John and couldn’t easily trust a stranger.

“I trust John, Master. I believe he wouldn’t harm us,” Ice said.

“Indeed. If he had wanted to kill us, he wouldn’t have let us go. Wouldn’t it have been better for him to kill us with a single stroke of his sword back in the Spirit Beast Valley? Let’s just go with him and see how things go. Who knows, there might actually be a good spot,” Isla added in agreement. They had always been grateful to John for showing them mercy and sparing their lives.

Upon hearing both of his disciples speak in such a manner, Malik eventually nodded in agreement. John led the people of Soulless Hall as they rushed towards Blood Spirit Valley

Upon arriving at Blood Spirit Valley, John found Dalton waiting for him at the entrance. Seeing the number of people John had brought with him, Dalton quickly approached and asked, “Mr. White, who are these people?”

“They are all from Soulless Hall. I encountered them on the way and brought them along. What are you doing here at the valley entrance?” John couldn’t understand why Dalton was waiting at the entrance. It seemed like he was expecting someone.

“I was waiting for you, Mr. White,” Dalton replied. Dalton leaned towards John’s ear and whispered, “Mr. White, the man who sold you the timepiece has arrived, and he seems quite formidable. He insists on seeing you. He might have come to reclaim the timepiece…” Dalton assumed that the middle-aged man was there to reclaim the timepiece, so he had been waiting at the entrance to inform John in advance and mentally prepare him.

Upon hearing this, John was immediately delighted. “Where is he now?”

“He’s inside. Mr. Spicer and my master are attending to him. He’s acting very arrogantly!” Dalton exclaimed. Ignoring Dalton, John ran straight into Blood Spirit Valley. Inside, the middle-aged man was sitting on a recliner, with Miles Spicer and Denzel standing by his side.

Denzel’s face showed a hint of displeasure, while Miles Spicer was utterly respectful. Upon seeing John’s return, both Denzel and Miles Spicer hurriedly went to greet him.

“Mr. White, you’re back!” Denzel and Miles Spicer exclaimed in unison.

Upon hearing that John had returned, the middle-aged man immediately stood up. Ignoring Denzel and Miles Spicer, John walked straight up to the middle-aged man and bowed respectfully.

“Mr. Old-Geezer, I’m truly sorry to have kept you waiting for so long.” John’s words left Denzel and Miles Spicer stunned, their faces full of disbelief.

Even Old-Geezer himself was slightly taken aback. Then, he laughed and asked, “How did you recognize me?”

John didn’t recognize Old-Geezer when he bought the timepiece. However, upon meeting him now, John immediately recognized him, which puzzled Old-Geezer. John flashed an awkward smile and said, “I did meet Mr. Daddy-O. It was he who saw the timepiece and guessed your identity.”

With a hearty laugh, Old-Geezer implicitly acknowledged his own identity by saying, “Hahaha! So, it’s that old fellow! I knew there was no way you could have comprehended my time magical item so quickly!”

At that moment, Denzel and Miles Spicer were utterly dumbfounded. They couldn’t believe that the middle-aged man standing before them, exuding the aura of the beast race, could actually be Old-Geezer.

John, who was also puzzled, asked, “Mr. Old-Geezer, what’s going on? Why do I sense the aura of the beast race within you?”

“Ah, it’s a long story. When you released me from the Pentacarna Tower, my soul remnant managed to escape back to the Ethereal Realm. However, I couldn’t find a place to rest, nor could I reconstruct a physical body. In the end, I had no choice but to inhabit the body of a beast race cultivator. If my soul were exposed for a long period of time, there’s a high chance it could scatter and dissipate. If that happens, I might truly disappear forever,” Old-Geezer explained.

After hearing Old-Geezer’s explanation, John finally understood. So, this body originally belonged to a beast race cultivator. No wonder it carries the scent of the beast race!

“Elder Old-Geezer, I can’t believe I had the audacity to raise my hand against you. Please forgive me!” Miles Spicer exclaimed as he fell to his knees before Old-Geezer with a thud. At that moment, he no longer harbored any doubts about Old-Geezer’s identity, especially since Old-Geezer had just demonstrated the power of the Sacred Light Fist.

Old-Geezer gestured with his hand and said, “Get up. No blame attaches to the unconscious doer of wrong.”

Miles Spicer, his face flushed with excitement, stood up. His body trembled slightly from the overwhelming exhilaration.

“What did you want to see me for, Mr. Old-Geezer?” John asked, curious about the reason for Old-Geezer’s visit.

“Of course, I sought you out because I need your assistance,” he replied.

“I have been inhabiting another person’s body, but I am unable to enhance my strength in this form. This body cannot withstand it. Therefore, I need to reconstruct my physical form. However, to do so, I require Demonia Stone. I wanted you to help me locate Demonia Stone so that I can reconstruct my physical form,” Old-Geezer explained.

“Mr. Old-Geezer, reconstructing a physical body is quite challenging, and initially, your strength will significantly decrease. Mr. Daddy-O is also in the process of rebuilding his body. He has the support of Phantom Valley, but even so, his current strength is not very formidable. At the very least, you are now inhabiting someone else’s body, and your strength is still quite impressive, John explained.

“You don’t understand. When you inhabit someone else’s body, your strength is limited. If I could reconstruct my physical form, it would be difficult at first, but it would improve over time. Once I successfully reconstruct my body, I could return to my peak. It would be like living again. Besides, I’ve long been tired of this unpleasant skin bag. My own body is much more appealing. This repulsive skin bag, covered in hair, even makes it difficult to attract romantic partners,” Old-Geezer said with a great sense of helplessness.

Pfft! John couldn’t help but burst into laughter. He hadn’t expected Old-Geezer to express himself in such a manner.

“Mr. Old-Geezer, where is the Demonia Stone located?” John still didn’t know where the Demonia Stone was, let alone being able to help Old-Geezer find it.

“Mr. White, I understand that the Demonia Stone is located at the peak of Demonia Mountain. Moreover, this type of stone is something one can only hope to encounter by chance!” Miles Spicer exclaimed.

Upon hearing this, John was momentarily speechless. Where could I find such a rare and elusive object?

Old-Geezer waved at John and said, “You don’t need to rush. Just keep an eye out for the Demonia Stone for me. Come here. I will share with you a couple of key phrases. Whether or not you can comprehend the intricacies of this time magical item will depend on your own discernment.”

John moved closer, and Old-Geezer whispered a few words into his ear. After he finished speaking, Old-Geezer patted John on the shoulder and said, “I believe you can understand it.”

“Mr. Old-Geezer, can this time magical item reverse time, resurrect the dead, or even turn back time?” John asked curiously.

“What are you thinking?” Old-Geezer was taken aback.

“Even if one were an immortal deity, they still wouldn’t possess the ability to reverse time. Do you understand that time governs countless worlds? Are you truly wishing for time to flow backward? When used correctly, this time magical item can temporarily suspend a specific moment within a certain area, or it can even rewind time. However, it’s not a complete reversal of time, but rather it takes your consciousness back to past events. That means you can see and hear, but you can’t take any action. After all, what you bring to the past is only your consciousness. If you want to bring your physical body back to the past, this magical item is not yet capable. However, whether those true immortals could achieve that with their celestial weapons, I really don’t know…”

After hearing Old-Geezer’s explanation, John had a basic understanding of the timepiece, and he even learned the mnemonic. Now, it all depended on his own comprehension.

“Thank you very much for the guidance, Mr. Old-Geezer,” John said, expressing his gratitude sincerely.

Old-Geezer laughed heartily, exclaiming, “Haha! I should be the one thanking you. If it weren’t for you releasing me from the Pentacarna Tower back then, I would still be trapped there. Originally, I thought it would take a long time to see you in Ethereal Realm’s Demonia Mountain. I didn’t expect you to advance so quickly. Now that you’re a First Level Tribulator, I bet you don’t even take a Fifth Level Tribulator seriously, do you?”

“This was largely thanks to your Sacred Light Fist, Mr. Old-Geezer,” John said, complimenting Old-Geezer.

Old-Geezer handed John a communication device and said, “That’s enough; stop trying to flatter me. Regarding my current identity, none of you are permitted to disclose it. At the moment, I can only travel in the form of a creature. Remember to reach out to me once you locate Demonia Mountain. I possess a communication device. Here, I’ll provide you with one to facilitate our communication. You must value it, as this communication device required a significant amount of spirit coins…”
Ahhh finally 😂😂😂 it was Mr. Old-Geezer and daddy-o. When john helps those old timer demon lords restore heir physical bodies and their strength, john's status among demon race will be firmly established, though there still other major demon faction against him like those of inferno devil.

Hehe this is expected development but still satisfying and exciting 😂🍻

Ahhh finally 😂😂😂 it was Mr. Old-Geezer and daddy-o. When john helps those old timer demon lords restore heir physical bodies and their strength, john's status among demon race will be firmly established, though there still other major demon faction against him like those of inferno devil.

Yes very exciting! Can't wait for Baal too! Miranda would now be a different person with the brainwash, lets see!

Yeah.. who exactly is he. Why he needs to bother so much.. from the small ants in the mundane world & now the ethereal also he wants to restore peace so much.
Yeah last view chapter revealed that Mr. Sander that we know in the mundane world turns out to be one of his shadow clone (if i am not mistakenly understand it). If just his shadow clone is already that powerful what about his original form. 🤔

Last edited:

It wouldn't be long for Baal to resurface and join the fun.. john will encounter a lot of benefit on the long run.. Imagine having the combination of Baal, Old-Geezer and Daddy-O knowledge to his arsenal. It will be a bomb!

Yeah last view chapter revealed that Mr. Sander that we know in the mundane world turns out to be one of his shadow clone (if i am not mistakenly understand it). If just his shadow clone is already that powerful what about his original form. 🤔
You made me realize that part just now.. I was a bit confuse before. I wander how powerful Mr. Sanders is in real form.

Possible an immortal
It's not a possibility of being immortal that we are discussing.. he is an immortal. The only doubt is which level of Immortals? There are immortals who were died in the celestial battle like Baal or the 2 dragons John met earlier, and there are immortals who can come & stop that battle with one hand like the old spirit fire lord. So where does Sanders sit & who is he? Thinking about 1 of his shadows to rule a realm is something scary. So do you still think that it is still possibility that Sanders is just an 8th or 9th tribultor just like Pablo?

It wouldn't be long for Baal to resurface and join the fun.. john will encounter a lot of benefit on the long run.. Imagine having the combination of Baal, Old-Geezer and Daddy-O knowledge to his arsenal. It will be a bomb!
Yes, not only that. His connection with the demons will only gets stronger. Remember he has that little devourer which is the mount of.. damn I forgot his name, Vermilon Demon Lord if i remember correctly. A demon of 9th level of celestial... a demon of even the old man spirit fire lord is in awe with. With that little unicorn, John surely will one day meet him and enhance his influence & power. By that time Baal Old geezer daddy-o will all be irrelevant & insignificant to John just like Ivan the strongest man he ever met after came out of prison & king of fuyang, who John has totally forgotten. Who knows this vermilon demon lord is one of those 13 regiments under John.. just saying 😄

Prodigy is no where to be seen? Poor guy what happened to him

One thing you people are not thinking, John was not affected by forces of mundane world. Many who came to mundane world were affected except for Mr Sanders, none talk about his power

He might also be a dragonian.

How all these low level cultivators are always arrogant and disrespectful. Well the more my enemies the larger my fanbase
That rabbit on your profile, is making you look soft 😬
Screenshot_20240406_131852_Opera.jpg

Chapter 3521 – 3530 Telepathic Beasts

Elvin led the Demonic Cultivators into the cave of the telepathic beasts. Upon seeing the two telepathic beasts, they were filled with excitement. “So this is a telepathic beast. It seems rather dull-witted. Is it truly sensitive to aura?” Isla asked.

“It has just given birth. You mustn’t get too close…” Elvin quickly raised his voice to prevent Isla from approaching. However, Isla charged forward and grabbed the mini telepathic beast.

“Stop! What are you doing?” Elvin was greatly alarmed and hurried to stop her. A cold glint appeared in Ice’s eyes.

“This telepathic beast is now ours. If you dare to stop us, it will cost you your life.” Having said that, he moved to strike Elvin.

Elvin was greatly taken aback. He hadn’t anticipated that the Demonic Cultivators would dare to brazenly snatch the telepathic beast right before his eyes. He hastily retreated, but Isla had already seized the mini telepathic beast.

“Ice, let’s go…” she shouted. The people of the Soulless Hall began to rush out of the cave.

“Stop them!” Elvin roared.

Numerous cultivators from the Spirit Beast Valley promptly took action. However, the Demonic Cultivators from the Soulless Hall were clearly much stronger. Many cultivators from the Spirit Beast Valley were knocked to the ground one after another.

Just as the Demonic Cultivators were about to break out of the Spirit Beast Valley, three figures appeared. One of them threw a punch. This punch emitted a deafening sound, and countless fist shadows directly blocked their escape route.

Upon seeing the situation, Ice stepped forward and threw a punch at the fist shadows. A resonating sound pierced the heavens, followed by an overwhelming wave of spiritual energy that immediately radiated in every direction.

Ice hesitated slightly, then took three steps back. Upon seeing this, Isla also instantly halted her steps.

“Put down the telepathic beast, and I can let you go.” John looked at them coldly. The few individuals from the Soulless Hall did not recognize John. When they saw that John was only a First Level Tribulator cultivator, they even thought they had misunderstood the situation.

Ice’s face was extremely gloomy. He was a Sixth Level Tribulator cultivator. In the Soulless Hall, he was considered one of the best. He thought it was utterly humiliating to be forced back three steps by a single strike from a cultivator who had just reached Tribulator. He maintained a cold expression, gritting his teeth as he said, “Get out of my way or I’ll kill you!”

“Such a big talker…” Catlin and Phoenix slowly stepped forward.

Catlin exuded the aura of a Seventh Level Tribulator cultivator, which bore down relentlessly on the few individuals from the Soulless Palace. At that moment, Elvin had led people to catch up and surround the Demonic Cultivators. The expressions of those from the Soulless Hall became increasingly grim when they saw that Catlin was a Seventh Level Tribulator cultivator.

“How audacious. We are from the Soulless Hall. If you dare lay a hand on us, you will face the wrath and execution of the Soulless Hall. If you don’t want the Spirit Beast Valley to turn into a purgatory, then clear the way for me immediately,” Ice demanded. He had thought that revealing their identities would be enough to intimidate everyone. However, not a single person made way.

“Soulless Hall?” John immediately thought of Brian.

“How dare a servant of the Demon Seal Alliance cause trouble here? Do you truly believe the Soulless Hall is so formidable?”

Upon hearing John’s words, Ice felt a sudden jolt in his heart. The others from the Soulless Hall were also taken aback in an instant.

Only a select few knew that the Soulless Hall served the Demon Seal Alliance. They couldn’t comprehend how John had discovered this information.

“What nonsense are you spouting? Insulting the Soulless Hall is a death wish!” Ice yelled furiously at John. He couldn’t admit that the Soulless Hall was merely a servant of the Demon Seal Alliance.

“Whether I’m speaking nonsense or not, deep down you all know the truth. As members of the Soulless Hall, I won’t let you go even if you release the telepathic beast,” John said, his gaze icy cold.

The Soulless Hall members were also hunting him. He couldn’t let them off easily now that he had encountered some of them. When they joined forces with the Spirit Beast Valley, they were far from weak. They were more than capable of dealing with the Demonic Cultivators from the Soulless Hall.

“Kid, it seems you’re prepared to fight us to the bitter end…” Ice’s eyes turned cold as he unleashed a surge of black energy from his hand. This seemingly ordinary black energy was infused with terrifying power, heading straight for John. Ice refused to believe that he couldn’t defeat John.

Seeing the situation, Catlin immediately shouted, “How dare you…”

“Don’t interfere. He’s just a Sixth Level Tribulator cultivator. I’ve been meaning to test him out,”

John swiftly intercepted Catlin, his eyes flashing with a cold glint. John was suddenly enveloped in a golden glow as he activated Golem Body. Instantly, his entire body was covered in golden scales. The surge of black energy thundered down, and John quickly cast two shields, assuming a defensive stance. However, the moment the two shields made contact with the black energy, they shattered instantly. It then struck John’s Golem Body. John took three steps back.

The golden scales on his Golem Body began to fall off, exposing his skin. However, the black energy didn’t cause any significant harm to John and dissipated slowly.

“A Sixth Level Tribulator cultivator isn’t as impressive as I thought…” John’s eyes were filled with disdain. If it weren’t for the corrosive black energy, Ice wouldn’t have been able to penetrate John’s Golem Body.

Ice was astounded by his failure to kill John. He hadn’t even managed to injure him. John was only a First Level Tribulator cultivator, while Ice was a Sixth Level Tribulator cultivator. They were five levels apart. The other members of the Soulless Hall also stared at John in shock and disbelief.

“Release the telepathic beast…” John turned his gaze towards Isla, his eyes cold as he spoke.

“Hmph! Just because you survived my brother’s attack doesn’t mean you can withstand one from me. Who do you think you are to make me hand it over?” Isla retorted, setting down the telepathic beast and preparing to confront John.

“A rude girl like you needs to be taught a lesson.” Catlin let out a cold huff, and suddenly, a surge of energy burst forth from within her. Before Isla could react, she felt as if a weight of a thousand pounds had fallen upon her. With a thud, she collapsed onto the ground.

“Isla!” Ice shouted anxiously. Isla gritted her teeth, desperately trying to get up, but she couldn’t move. Facing Catlin, a Seventh Level Tribulator cultivator, Isla, being only at the Sixth Level, found herself completely powerless to resist.

“The members of the Soulless Hall are too weak. Despite their high level of cultivation, they lack true skills…” Catlin couldn’t help but let out a cold laugh.

From a logical standpoint, it shouldn’t be possible for a Seventh Level Tribulator cultivator to immobilize a cultivator of the Sixth Level. However, the individuals from the Soulless Hall had now become servants of the Demon Seal Alliance, and they were lacking the necessary resources for cultivation.

Despite appearing to be Sixth Level Tribulator cultivators, Ice and Isla did not display impressive actual strength. Catlin finally comprehended why John had dared to stop her from intervening and withstand the attack from Ice alone.

“We will return the telepathic beast to you. We no longer want it. Now, release us at once,” Ice said to Catlin. However, Catlin remained motionless, still holding Isla down. Seeing this, Ice turned to John, realizing that only John’s words mattered at that moment.

“Tell me, what does the Soulless Hall want with the telepathic beast?” John asked Ice. Ice hesitated for a moment, furrowing his brows.

“Hmph! Tell me the truth, or else…”

Catlin intensified her aura, causing Isla to let out a horrifying scream.

“I’ll tell you!” Ice hurriedly said. “There’s a traitor in the Soulless Hall. We need the telepathic beast to detect the traitor’s aura and find out where they are hiding.”

“A traitor?” John furrowed his brows, immediately thinking of Brian.

“Is the traitor you mentioned, by any chance, Elder Wells from the Soulless Hall?” Ice was taken aback, disbelief filling his face as he looked at John.

“How… do you know that?” John narrowed his eyes slightly.

“You don’t need to concern yourself with that. First, tell me, how did you all find out about Elder Wells’s betrayal?”

“I cannot say,” Ice shook his head. John instantly summoned the Dragonslayer Sword, placing it on Isla’s shoulder.

“If you won’t say, then she shall meet her end…” John threatened.

“Ice, we mustn’t speak of it, or else the Soulless Hall will be finished. Elder Wells’s betrayal has already put us in deep water. You mustn’t say anything further,” Isla said.

Ice was filled with anxiety, caught in a dilemma. John tightened his grip on the Dragonslayer Sword, and a fine cut appeared on the woman’s neck. Fresh blood began to drip continuously. Seeing that John was indeed about to take action, Ice hurriedly said, “Don’t do it. I’ll tell you…” After a brief pause, Ice continued, “It was Mr. Watkins of the Demon Seal Alliance who informed us. We are indeed cooperating with the Demon Seal Alliance. He said that Elder Wells secretly attacked Mr. Bill of the Demon Seal Alliance, which led to his death by someone named John White. Mr. Watkins insisted that we provide an explanation. He is also in contact with the nearby branches of the Demon Seal Alliance, preparing to hunt down the man named John.”

“Does the leader of the Demon Seal Alliance know his son is dead?” John asked coldly.

“He doesn’t. If he finds out, I’m afraid neither the Soulless Hall nor Mr. Watkins will survive. Everything I’ve said is true. Can you please release my sister now?”

“Of course I know what you said is true because I am the very John White you were talking about…” John said with a faint smile.

“You’re John White?” Ice was filled with astonishment. He couldn’t believe that he had encountered John in the Spirit Beast Valley. Isla also looked at John with an incredulous expression.

“I am the real John White. Didn’t the Soulless Hall receive orders to hunt me down?”

John still had a smile on his face. Ice’s face turned pale. He knew that he would not fare well in John’s hands. Isla also slowly lowered her head. At this point, they had no choice but to accept their fate. If Catlin weren’t there, they could engage in a battle with John. Even with the assistance of the Spirit Beast Valley, they were not afraid. But now, with Catlin present, they were simply no match for them.

“Since we have fallen into your custody, feel free to kill or torture us as you please. Nevertheless, my master will undoubtedly seek revenge on our behalf,” Ice said with a cold tone.

“I won’t kill you. Go back and tell your master not to risk his life for the Demon Seal Alliance anymore. If you from the Soulless Hall still wish to aid the Demon Seal Alliance in killing me, I am always ready. However, next time, you won’t be so fortunate.” John sheathed the Dragonslayer Sword.

Isla was astonished. She hadn’t expected John to spare her. Ice was also surprised that John let them go.

“Are you serious?” Ice asked, unable to believe it.

“Of course. You can all leave now…”

John waved his hand, signaling Catlin to withdraw her aura. Isla felt a sudden relief in her body and slowly stood up. The siblings glanced at John and led their people away.

“Master, why didn’t you kill these people? They’ve been relentlessly pursuing you. Why show mercy to a threat?” Phoenix asked, confused.

“Killing them here would inevitably cause the Soulless Hall to hold a grudge against the Spirit Beast Valley. When that time comes, I’m afraid the Spirit Beast Valley will no longer have peaceful days. The people from the Soulless Hall aren’t very strong, so there’s no need to worry,” John explained with a faint smile.

Elvin felt deeply grateful when he saw that John was looking after the Spirit Beast Valley.

“Mr. White, please take this mini telepathic beast with you. Even though it was just born, it is equally sensitive to aura. Moreover, the fertility of these telepathic beasts is quite high. I believe it won’t be long before the number of telepathic beasts in the Spirit Beast Valley significantly increases,” Elvin said to John.

“Thank you, Mr. Livingston.” John didn’t hesitate and picked up the mini telepathic beast.

After bidding farewell, John, Phoenix, and the telepathic beast hurriedly headed toward the Blood Spirit Valley. Orlando City, located in the southern region, was a city at the foot of Demonia Mountain, not far from Forlisle. It was named Orlando City because it was home to the largest family there, the Orlando family. The Orlando family was a branch of the Demon Seal Alliance. Elias Orlando, the head of the Orlando family, was a branch leader of the Demon Seal Alliance.

“Mr. Watkins, we have a total of eighteen sub- branches in the southern region. I have already given orders. As long as John is still in the southern region, he won’t be able to escape,” Elias informed Harvey, who was sitting across from him.

“Thank you, Mr. Orlando…” Harvey expressed his gratitude.

“You’re welcome, Mr. Watkins. We all serve Mr. Havoc. Now that his son has been killed by John, it’s only right that we give our utmost effort,” Elias stated.

“Mr. Watkins, I have already sent my disciple to the Spirit Beast Valley to purchase a telepathic beast. Once we have the telepathic beast, I am certain I will be able to capture Elder Wells. I will provide an explanation to you and the Demon Seal Alliance.”

Sitting on the other side, an elderly man with a goatee began to speak. This individual was none other than Malik Griffin, the overlord of the Soulless Hall.

“Hmph! The Soulless Hall has been serving the Demon Seal Alliance for so many years, yet your first assignment was a disaster. Even a traitor emerged from your ranks. If Mr. Havoc were to find out, the entire Soulless Hall would be doomed.”

Harvey glanced at Malik, his eyes filled with discontent. Cold sweat covered Malik’s forehead as he repeatedly apologized profusely. At this moment, the siblings who had gone to the Spirit Beast Valley to acquire the telepathic beast had returned.

Malik glanced at the siblings and inquired, “Were you able to successfully procure the telepathic beast?”

“Master, we….” Ice’s face displayed embarrassment. Just as he was about to reveal the truth, Isla interjected, “Master, we have already completed the purchase. Now we can proceed with capturing the traitor.”

Upon learning that the telepathic beast had been obtained, Malik promptly stood up. He then turned to Harvey and declared, “Mr. Watkins, Mr. Orlando, I will go and apprehend that traitor. I guarantee that within three days, I will return with Elder Wells’s head.”

“Go ahead. If you fail to capture the traitor, you are aware of the consequences.” Harvey gestured with his hand.

Malik nodded and followed Ice and Isla. After leaving the Orlando residence, Malik asked, “Where is the telepathic beast?”

“Master, I have something to tell you…” Isla grabbed Malik and led him to a secluded spot. She detailed everything they had encountered in the Spirit Beast Valley to Malik.

Upon hearing that his disciple had unexpectedly encountered John, Malik was shocked, especially when he heard that John had let them all go.

“Master, I lied to you earlier to help you escape. If Mr. Watkins found out that we didn’t manage to capture the telepathic beast, he would surely blame us. There’s a chance we won’t even be able to leave this place,” Isla explained softly.

“Master, let’s leave the Demon Seal Alliance. These people have never treated us as equals.” At that moment, Ice also spoke up.

“Indeed, let’s leave the alliance. Without the telepathic beast, we simply can’t find Elder Wells. Once the three days are over, Mr. Watkins will certainly make a move against us.”

“Moreover, it was Mr. Watkins who accompanied Bill. After Bill’s death, Mr. Watkins didn’t dare to report the matter to Mr. Havoc. He wanted Soulless Hall to take the blame instead. As for whether Elder Wells truly defected, who knows what the truth is,”

Isla shared her analysis with Malik. Malik’s brows furrowed slightly, reflecting the dilemma he was in. Without the telepathic beast, we might not even find Elder Wells in three months, let alone three days. Moreover, we don’t even know whether Brian is alive or dead at the moment. If Mr. Watkins deliberately said so, intending to make us, the Soulless Hall, take the blame, what could we possibly do?

After much consideration, Malik finally nodded and said, “Alright, inform all disciples of Soulless Hall to leave Orlando City. We’ll just wait and see what happens!”

The siblings nodded in agreement and immediately went to deliver the news. Back in Blood Spirit Valley, Denzel proceeded to thoroughly clean the place after burying his deceased disciples.

Miles Spicer stayed by Denzel’s side, constantly fearing that Denzel would collapse under the weight of the emotional burden. After all, Blood Spirit Valley had existed for thousands of years but now teetered on the brink of annihilation in Denzel’s hands. This left Denzel utterly humiliated, unable to face his predecessors

Miles Spicer gently patted Denzel’s shoulder and said, “Denzel, as long as you’re still around, Blood Spirit Valley continues to exist, so don’t be too hard on yourself.” Denzel remained silent in thought for quite some time. Who could have been so ruthless as to slaughter everyone in Blood Spirit Valley?

At that moment, Dalton approached and informed Denzel, “Master, there’s a visitor outside the valley…”

“Who is it?” Denzel was taken aback! Given the state of the Blood Spirit Valley, why are there still visitors?

“I’m not sure. It’s a middle-aged man, but he didn’t seem to be particularly powerful,” Dalton replied.

Denzel rose to his feet and headed out with Miles Spicer following closely behind. Sure enough, when they arrived at the valley entrance, they found a middle-aged man waiting there. After taking a closer look, Denzel discovered, to his surprise, that the other party was actually a member of the beast race. This fact left Denzel utterly perplexed. He couldn’t understand why the man had come. Although the three races had not engaged in any conflict in the vicinity of Demonia Mountain, Blood Spirit Valley had no particular affinity for the beast race.

“Esteemed friend, may I ask what brings you to this place?” Denzel stepped forward, politely addressing the middle-aged man with a question.

“I am in search of someone…” The middle-aged man spoke with a noticeable lack of interest.

“May I inquire about the person you are searching for?” Denzel continued to ask.

“I was looking for John White. Inform him that I wish to meet him!” The middle-aged man spoke with an air of authority. The middle-aged man’s attitude somewhat irritated Denzel. Dalton, who stood nearby, also furrowed his brow.

“You appear quite arrogant. If you are here to meet someone, it would be appropriate to be polite. And who do you think Mr. White is? Do you believe you can simply meet him at your convenience?”

The middle-aged man gave Dalton a cold glance before snorting. An indescribable aura quietly emerged, causing Dalton to collapse to his knees.

“You ignorant child, how dare you speak to me in such a manner? In the past, you would have been reduced to a pool of blood by now,” the middle-aged man scoffed.

Denzel’s face instantly turned grim as he witnessed the situation. His body shuddered slightly, and a surge of energy rose within him as he confronted the middle-aged man.

“This is Blood Spirit Valley, not a place for you to behave with impunity. If you’re looking for someone, speak respectfully. If you wish to fight, I’m ready to oblige!” Denzel spoke with a cold expression, his eyes filled with murderous intent.

The middle-aged man looked at Denzel, who was brimming with murderous intent, yet he showed no fear. Instead, a faint smile played on his lips.

“Indeed, while the cat’s away, the mice will play…” After finishing his statement, the aura around the middle-aged man surged dramatically, sending Denzel flying backward!

“Insolence…”

Upon witnessing the situation, Miles Spicer launched his palm at the middle-aged man! He felt that the man was too arrogant, and he was certain that he needed to teach him a lesson. In response to Miles Spicer’s strike, the middle-aged man casually countered with a punch. A flash of white light streaked across the sky, its immense aura akin to a cannonball, fiercely colliding with Miles Spicer’s palm strike.

Miles Spicer was unexpectedly sent flying backward, backpedaling dozens of steps before finally managing to steady himself.

“Not bad at all. Despite being a new Seventh Level Tribulator, you have encountered the demonic tribulation cloud and even managed to withstand it.” The middle-aged man looked at Miles Spicer with a hint of admiration as he spoke. Miles Spicer was utterly shocked, his mouth agape as he exclaimed, “Who exactly are you? Why do you know the Sacred Light Fist?”

From the eyes of Miles Spicer and his companions, this person was brimming with the aura of the beast race and was clearly a member of the beast race. Thus, they were surprised to see him wield the Sacred Light Fist of Old-Geezer Descent. This seemed impossible. One must know that even Miles Spicer didn’t know the Sacred Light Fist. The technique was a unique skill belonging to Old-Geezer, who would never casually teach it to others. The only time Miles Spicer had ever witnessed the Sacred Light Fist was when John used it. Could it be that this person was also personally taught by Old-Geezer?

“You don’t need to concern yourself with why I can use the Sacred Light Fist. All you need to do is tell John to come out,” the middle-aged man said flatly.

“Mr. White is indeed not here. If you’re looking for him urgently, you can wait here for the time being. He should be back soon.”

Miles Spicer stepped forward, his demeanor becoming significantly more respectful. Setting aside how this middle-aged man learned the Sacred Light Fist, the fact that he knows it proves that he had a connection with Old-Geezer Descent. Since there was a connection, Miles Spicer had to be polite and respectful. He was well aware of the status of someone who could wield the Sacred Light Fist among those in Old-Geezer Descent.

Upon seeing Miles Spicer’s respectful demeanor and accepting that John was not in Blood Spirit Valley, the middle-aged man nodded and said, “Alright, I will wait here for his return…”

After speaking, the middle-aged man walked straight into the Blood Spirit Valley. As he passed by Dalton, Dalton carefully scrutinized him. Then, his eyes widened in realization, “Oh, I remember now. I know who you are…”

Upon hearing Dalton’s words, both Miles Spicer and Denzel turned their gazes toward him.

“He was the robust man who had set up a stall at Creston Sect. Mr. White had even purchased an item from him, which appeared to be a timepiece carved out of a gem,” Dalton exclaimed, suddenly realizing the significance.

Upon hearing this, both Miles Spicer and Igor were momentarily at a loss for words. What does this information imply? We now know that he used to run a street stall, but what does it matter? He possesses immense power. If he insists on entering Blood Spirit Valley, no one can prevent him! Dalton turned to the middle-aged man and inquired, “Are you seeking Mr. White because you’ve had a change of heart and wish to reclaim what you sold?”

However, the middle-aged man merely smirked, said nothing, and proceeded to enter Blood Spirit Valley directly.

“This adorable mini telepathic beast…” On the way back to Blood Spirit Valley, Phoenix cradled the mini telepathic beast in her arms, unwilling to let it go due to her affection for it. Because of their shared beast lineage, the mini telepathic beast had developed a strong fondness for Phoenix, enjoying her pampering.

“Blood Spirit Valley is just ahead. If I had known earlier, I would have taken Polar’s airship. This way of traveling is too exhausting…” John was momentarily speechless.

The back- and-forth journey had drained a significant amount of his spiritual energy. John’s words had barely left his lips when the previously docile mini telepathic beast suddenly let out a loud cry in Phoenix’s arms and jumped onto the ground. Its eyes were filled with a mix of anger and panic as it continuously swished its tail in a specific direction. Upon noticing the unusual behavior of the mini telepathic beast, John and his companions quickly halted their progress.

“What’s happening to the telepathic beast?” Catlin asked.

“I really don’t know. It’s behaving like this all of a sudden…. Phoenix was also utterly bewildered, having no idea what was going on. The telepathic beast bared its teeth, preparing for an attack. Upon seeing the situation, John immediately expanded his spiritual sense and quickly detected someone approaching them

While John was doing so, he was immediately detected by the other party. Ice turned to Malik and said, “Master, someone is probing with their spiritual sense…”

“I know, but the other party isn’t powerful. There’s no need to fear!” With an indifferent expression, Malik was not at all intimidated. The other party’s spiritual sense was not strong, so he continued to stride forward without fear. At that moment, John’s brow furrowed slightly.

“Someone’s coming. It must be someone from Soulless Hall!”

“What should we do?” Hastily, Phoenix scooped up the mini telepathic beast, fearing that the men from Soulless Hall would snatch it away at any moment.

“Let’s go. We need to hurry. As long as we get back to Blood Spirit Valley, we’ll be safe!” John knew that now was not the time to encounter those from the Soulless Hall. If a fight were to break out, it would likely delay them. He understood that the longer the delay, the weaker the remaining aura within Blood Spirit Valley would become. If the telepathic beast couldn’t detect any auras, they would never know who was responsible for the massacre in Blood Spirit Valley.

Just as John and his companions were planning to avoid confrontation, Malik and his group from the Soulless Hall had already arrived. When they saw John, both of Malik’ disciples were taken aback.

“Master, it… it’s John…”

Ice pointed at John as he spoke. Malik hadn’t expected to encounter John here of all places. Seeing that there was no way to hide anymore, John drew Dragonslayer Sword. He then turned to Phoenix and instructed, “If a fight breaks out, take the telepathic beast and hurry back to Blood Spirit Valley. I will hold them off with Catlin for the time being.” Phoenix nodded. She knew that her presence wouldn’t be of much help. Most importantly, the telepathic beast must not fall into the hands of the Soulless Hall.

“It seems that you didn’t heed what I told you. You’re still risking your lives for the Demon Seal Alliance, trying to hunt me down…” John’s eyes were filled with murderous intent as Golem Body enveloped his entire figure. Catlin also assumed an offensive stance, the aura of a Seventh Level Tribulator bursting forth. John and Catlin knew that they both had to fight with all their might. Only in this way could they create an opportunity for Phoenix to escape with the telepathic beast.

When the siblings felt a murderous intent emanating from John, they were momentarily at a loss for words. After all, John had just released the two of them. The siblings simultaneously directed their gazes towards Malik, awaiting his orders. Both of them harbored a reluctance to continue risking their lives for the Demon Seal Alliance.

Malik furrowed his brow, uncertain of his next course of action. If they were to sever ties with the Demon Seal Alliance, finding a stable place to settle down as demons would prove challenging. After all, the Alliance had branches scattered across the Etheral Realm.

However, serving the Demon Seal Alliance, Soulless Hall saw no hope at all. Although their cultivation level was constantly improving through cultivation, their true strength was quite weak. After all, Soulless Hall’s resources were entirely dependent on the rewards granted by the Demon Seal Alliance. Moreover, John now had Catlin, a Seventh Level Tribulator, by his side. Malik was not confident that he could kill John.

Ice broke the silence by saying, “Master, we should stop risking our lives for the Demon Seal Alliance. They don’t even treat us as humans. In this area of Demonia Mountain, the three tribes live in harmony. We might as well stay here and develop.”

Isla chimed in as well, “Master, we should break away from the Demon Seal Alliance. They are enslaving us demons with the excuse of eradicating evil to maintain peace. We can’t be enslaved anymore; we need to fight back. Moreover, we need to let the world know that not all of us demons are unforgivable villains, and that the Demon Seal Alliance is not as virtuous as it seems.” Malik remained silent, his face clouded with uncertainty. He was still indecisive.

Seeing that Malik remained silent, John took a step forward and said, “The Celestial Battle in the past led to incessant conflicts in the Ethereal Realm, leaving the people in dire straits. As a result, demons became the target of everyone’s wrath. Actually, this is a conspiracy. I know that not all of you demons are inherently evil. Don’t you yearn for a dignified and upright life?”

Malik glanced at John, but still couldn’t make up his mind. With a hint of helplessness, he said, “Leaving the Demon Seal Alliance sounds easy, but in practice, it’s far from simple. The Demon Seal Alliance’s influence spans the entire Ethereal Realm, forcing numerous demons to hide like stray dogs. That’s not something that can be achieved overnight. You should know that the entire Demon Seal Alliance has practically united numerous sects and prestigious families from the five regions of the Ethereal Realm. Moreover, they are very powerful and have vested interests amongst themselves, all in the name of eradicating evil to maintain peace. If I were to leave the Demon Seal Alliance now, I believe Soulless Hall would certainly lose its place even here in Demonia Mountain.”

Observing Malik’ demeanor, John also fell silent. The power of the Demon Seal Alliance was too immense, so Soulless Hall stood no White against it.

“Go on, then, Let’s pretend we never met.” After a moment of hesitation, Malik waved his hand, signaling John and the others to leave.

Malik knew that they wouldn’t gain any advantage even if they started a fight.

“What will you do, then?” John asked.

“I have three days left, and in these three days, we will go as far as we possibly can…” Malik cast a glance at the seemingly endless Demonia Mountain.

“If all else fails, I’ll take them to the peak of the most dangerous mountains. Perhaps, we might be able to find a safe haven there.”

John looked at Malik and asked, “Do you trust me?”

Malik was taken aback, not understanding what John meant.

“If you trust me, I can take you to a place where I believe the Demon Seal Alliance won’t find you for a while. Furthermore, you must also unite with other demon clans to collectively resist the Demon Seal Alliance. Only in this way can we keep the Demon Seal Alliance in check,” John said.

Malik looked at John, but for a moment, he didn’t know how to respond. After all, he didn’t know John and couldn’t easily trust a stranger.

“I trust John, Master. I believe he wouldn’t harm us,” Ice said.

“Indeed. If he had wanted to kill us, he wouldn’t have let us go. Wouldn’t it have been better for him to kill us with a single stroke of his sword back in the Spirit Beast Valley? Let’s just go with him and see how things go. Who knows, there might actually be a good spot,” Isla added in agreement. They had always been grateful to John for showing them mercy and sparing their lives.

Upon hearing both of his disciples speak in such a manner, Malik eventually nodded in agreement. John led the people of Soulless Hall as they rushed towards Blood Spirit Valley

Upon arriving at Blood Spirit Valley, John found Dalton waiting for him at the entrance. Seeing the number of people John had brought with him, Dalton quickly approached and asked, “Mr. White, who are these people?”

“They are all from Soulless Hall. I encountered them on the way and brought them along. What are you doing here at the valley entrance?” John couldn’t understand why Dalton was waiting at the entrance. It seemed like he was expecting someone.

“I was waiting for you, Mr. White,” Dalton replied. Dalton leaned towards John’s ear and whispered, “Mr. White, the man who sold you the timepiece has arrived, and he seems quite formidable. He insists on seeing you. He might have come to reclaim the timepiece…” Dalton assumed that the middle-aged man was there to reclaim the timepiece, so he had been waiting at the entrance to inform John in advance and mentally prepare him.

Upon hearing this, John was immediately delighted. “Where is he now?”

“He’s inside. Mr. Spicer and my master are attending to him. He’s acting very arrogantly!” Dalton exclaimed. Ignoring Dalton, John ran straight into Blood Spirit Valley. Inside, the middle-aged man was sitting on a recliner, with Miles Spicer and Denzel standing by his side.

Denzel’s face showed a hint of displeasure, while Miles Spicer was utterly respectful. Upon seeing John’s return, both Denzel and Miles Spicer hurriedly went to greet him.

“Mr. White, you’re back!” Denzel and Miles Spicer exclaimed in unison.

Upon hearing that John had returned, the middle-aged man immediately stood up. Ignoring Denzel and Miles Spicer, John walked straight up to the middle-aged man and bowed respectfully.

“Mr. Old-Geezer, I’m truly sorry to have kept you waiting for so long.” John’s words left Denzel and Miles Spicer stunned, their faces full of disbelief.

Even Old-Geezer himself was slightly taken aback. Then, he laughed and asked, “How did you recognize me?”

John didn’t recognize Old-Geezer when he bought the timepiece. However, upon meeting him now, John immediately recognized him, which puzzled Old-Geezer. John flashed an awkward smile and said, “I did meet Mr. Daddy-O. It was he who saw the timepiece and guessed your identity.”

With a hearty laugh, Old-Geezer implicitly acknowledged his own identity by saying, “Hahaha! So, it’s that old fellow! I knew there was no way you could have comprehended my time magical item so quickly!”

At that moment, Denzel and Miles Spicer were utterly dumbfounded. They couldn’t believe that the middle-aged man standing before them, exuding the aura of the beast race, could actually be Old-Geezer.

John, who was also puzzled, asked, “Mr. Old-Geezer, what’s going on? Why do I sense the aura of the beast race within you?”

“Ah, it’s a long story. When you released me from the Pentacarna Tower, my soul remnant managed to escape back to the Ethereal Realm. However, I couldn’t find a place to rest, nor could I reconstruct a physical body. In the end, I had no choice but to inhabit the body of a beast race cultivator. If my soul were exposed for a long period of time, there’s a high chance it could scatter and dissipate. If that happens, I might truly disappear forever,” Old-Geezer explained.

After hearing Old-Geezer’s explanation, John finally understood. So, this body originally belonged to a beast race cultivator. No wonder it carries the scent of the beast race!

“Elder Old-Geezer, I can’t believe I had the audacity to raise my hand against you. Please forgive me!” Miles Spicer exclaimed as he fell to his knees before Old-Geezer with a thud. At that moment, he no longer harbored any doubts about Old-Geezer’s identity, especially since Old-Geezer had just demonstrated the power of the Sacred Light Fist.

Old-Geezer gestured with his hand and said, “Get up. No blame attaches to the unconscious doer of wrong.”

Miles Spicer, his face flushed with excitement, stood up. His body trembled slightly from the overwhelming exhilaration.

“What did you want to see me for, Mr. Old-Geezer?” John asked, curious about the reason for Old-Geezer’s visit.

“Of course, I sought you out because I need your assistance,” he replied.

“I have been inhabiting another person’s body, but I am unable to enhance my strength in this form. This body cannot withstand it. Therefore, I need to reconstruct my physical form. However, to do so, I require Demonia Stone. I wanted you to help me locate Demonia Stone so that I can reconstruct my physical form,” Old-Geezer explained.

“Mr. Old-Geezer, reconstructing a physical body is quite challenging, and initially, your strength will significantly decrease. Mr. Daddy-O is also in the process of rebuilding his body. He has the support of Phantom Valley, but even so, his current strength is not very formidable. At the very least, you are now inhabiting someone else’s body, and your strength is still quite impressive, John explained.

“You don’t understand. When you inhabit someone else’s body, your strength is limited. If I could reconstruct my physical form, it would be difficult at first, but it would improve over time. Once I successfully reconstruct my body, I could return to my peak. It would be like living again. Besides, I’ve long been tired of this unpleasant skin bag. My own body is much more appealing. This repulsive skin bag, covered in hair, even makes it difficult to attract romantic partners,” Old-Geezer said with a great sense of helplessness.

Pfft! John couldn’t help but burst into laughter. He hadn’t expected Old-Geezer to express himself in such a manner.

“Mr. Old-Geezer, where is the Demonia Stone located?” John still didn’t know where the Demonia Stone was, let alone being able to help Old-Geezer find it.

“Mr. White, I understand that the Demonia Stone is located at the peak of Demonia Mountain. Moreover, this type of stone is something one can only hope to encounter by chance!” Miles Spicer exclaimed.

Upon hearing this, John was momentarily speechless. Where could I find such a rare and elusive object?

Old-Geezer waved at John and said, “You don’t need to rush. Just keep an eye out for the Demonia Stone for me. Come here. I will share with you a couple of key phrases. Whether or not you can comprehend the intricacies of this time magical item will depend on your own discernment.”

John moved closer, and Old-Geezer whispered a few words into his ear. After he finished speaking, Old-Geezer patted John on the shoulder and said, “I believe you can understand it.”

“Mr. Old-Geezer, can this time magical item reverse time, resurrect the dead, or even turn back time?” John asked curiously.

“What are you thinking?” Old-Geezer was taken aback.

“Even if one were an immortal deity, they still wouldn’t possess the ability to reverse time. Do you understand that time governs countless worlds? Are you truly wishing for time to flow backward? When used correctly, this time magical item can temporarily suspend a specific moment within a certain area, or it can even rewind time. However, it’s not a complete reversal of time, but rather it takes your consciousness back to past events. That means you can see and hear, but you can’t take any action. After all, what you bring to the past is only your consciousness. If you want to bring your physical body back to the past, this magical item is not yet capable. However, whether those true immortals could achieve that with their celestial weapons, I really don’t know…”

After hearing Old-Geezer’s explanation, John had a basic understanding of the timepiece, and he even learned the mnemonic. Now, it all depended on his own comprehension.

“Thank you very much for the guidance, Mr. Old-Geezer,” John said, expressing his gratitude sincerely.

Old-Geezer laughed heartily, exclaiming, “Haha! I should be the one thanking you. If it weren’t for you releasing me from the Pentacarna Tower back then, I would still be trapped there. Originally, I thought it would take a long time to see you in Ethereal Realm’s Demonia Mountain. I didn’t expect you to advance so quickly. Now that you’re a First Level Tribulator, I bet you don’t even take a Fifth Level Tribulator seriously, do you?”

“This was largely thanks to your Sacred Light Fist, Mr. Old-Geezer,” John said, complimenting Old-Geezer.

Old-Geezer handed John a communication device and said, “That’s enough; stop trying to flatter me. Regarding my current identity, none of you are permitted to disclose it. At the moment, I can only travel in the form of a creature. Remember to reach out to me once you locate Demonia Mountain. I possess a communication device. Here, I’ll provide you with one to facilitate our communication. You must value it, as this communication device required a significant amount of spirit coins…”
Wooow, very soon John will meet Baal. He's the only one who hasn't given anything to John.

One thing you people are not thinking, John was not affected by forces of mundane world. Many who came to mundane world were affected except for Mr Sanders, none talk about his power

I suspect so, I believe he also knows John's father, because he has been treating John like a Godson

He may be a direct relative of John. Maybe his father that's why all the people fears him.

He may be a direct relative of John. Maybe his father that's why all the people fears him.
I don't think he is his father, John would have long detected. I will rather say a Godfather. Who knows Mr. Sanders might be a butler in John's celestial family or a related position Just like drake was to his mother. Many celestials have impacted knowledge to John but none is keeping tabs with his life progress. Only mr. sanders is following up with John

He might also be a dragonian
I've said this before, most likely that should be the case

😂 this bunny is a celestial beast baby. It's core is yet to have a significant amount of celestial energy, but I know it can leap between celestial realms, and it ears can detect celestial beings and celestial energy vibrations hundreds of thousands miles away. Tho it doesn't come near the celestial devourer. The bunny is a level 5 celestial beast.

I wonder what level is phoenix when she was still in her former glory 🤔

Chapter 3531 – 3540 Family’s Internal Strife

Upon seeing the communication device in Old-Geezer’s hand, John couldn’t help but feel a mix of amusement and frustration. It appeared that the charm masters in the Ethereal Realm were severely lacking in skill. Even these supposedly powerful charm masters couldn’t create simple charms.

John took out numerous communication devices from his storage ring and said, “Mr. Old-Geezer, you should keep this one for yourself. I have plenty more here. I’ll give them all to you. You can use them whenever you want to reach me. I can easily craft hundreds of these in no time…”

Old-Geezer muttered in surprise as he saw John holding dozens of communication devices. Without hesitation, Old-Geezer accepted the communication devices and left. As Old-Geezer’s figure disappeared, Miles Spicer found himself in a state of disbelief. He hadn’t expected to actually encounter Old-Geezer.

After Old-Geezer departed, John turned to Denzel and Miles Spicer, saying, “I encountered some people from the Soulless Hall on the way and brought them here.”

“People from the Soulless Hall? Weren’t they trying to kill you? These people are all minions of the Demon Seal Alliance!” Denzel asked, confused.

“The people from the Soulless Hall now wish to break away from the Demon Seal Alliance, so l brought them here. Blood Spirit Valley is large enough to accommodate them temporarily. I doubt the Demon Seal Alliance would anticipate this, John explained.

“If these people weren’t targeting Mr. White, I wouldn’t object to them staying in Blood Spirit Valley, Denzel replied.

“Very well, then. I’ll take you guys to meet them.” After John finished speaking, he led Denzel and Miles Spicer to meet Hanes of the Soulless Hall. Being fellow demons, they quickly became acquainted with each other. After the Soulless Hall sought refuge in Blood Spirit Valley, allowing them to temporarily evade the Demon Seal Alliance, John instructed Phoenix to take the telepathic beasts and familiarize themselves with the aura of Blood Spirit Valley first, while he himself remained engrossed in studying the timepiece.

Three days later, the telepathic beast had become completely familiar with the aura of Blood Spirit Valley, and its bond with Phoenix had grown even stronger. During this time, Denzel grew increasingly impatient. He was desperate to know who was responsible for the complete massacre of Blood Spirit Valley.

“Phoenix, how did it go?” John inquired.

“No problem at all,” Phoenix confidently declared.

“Very well. Let the telepathic beast find out who was present in Blood Spirit Valley before we arrived. I want to know whose aura lingers in this place. Then, we’ll have the telepathic beast track the scent while we follow it to discover the true culprit,” John instructed Phoenix.

Phoenix nodded and proceeded to give the telepathic beast some instructions. Although the telepathic beast had only recently been born, it possessed an extraordinary sensitivity to the presence of others. The telepathic beast circled around Blood Spirit Valley and eventually lingered near the entrance of the valley.

After a quarter of an hour, the telepathic beast let out a roar towards the southeast and began to run swiftly. Upon seeing this, John and his companions quickly followed suit. Dalton and Rose remained behind. They were tasked with guarding Blood Spirit Valley.

Additionally, the members of the Soulless Hall had just arrived and were still unfamiliar with many areas of the valley.

Meanwhile, at the Orlando residence in Orlando City, Harvey and Elias sat in the grand hall, waiting. Three days had passed, yet there was still no news from the Soulless Hall.

“Mr. Orlando, it appears that the individuals from Soulless Hall have truly betrayed us. It has been three days, and we have not received any news from them,” Harvey said with a serious expression. This time, he had brought Bill to Demonia Mountain, but unfortunately, Bill had died. The members of Soulless Hall had all rebelled, and Harvey was unsure of how to explain this to Benji.

Elias reassured Harvey, saying, “Do not worry, Harvey. As long as these individuals from Soulless Hall remain on Demonia Mountain, we will eventually find them.”

“Mr. Orlando, what happened with the Summers family of Forlisle? Mr. Havoc has personally invited the Summers family numerous times to join the Demon Seal Alliance, but they have consistently made excuses to avoid it. If the Summers family were to join the Demon Seal Alliance, we would have our own master of arrays. Then, we could freely utilize various charms and spells!” Harvey exclaimed.

After all, the Summers family was widely known as a prestigious household skilled in the art of magecraft. Everyone desired to gain their favor.

“Do not worry, Harvey. It won’t be long before the Summers family will be eager to join the Demon Seal Alliance.” A slight smile appeared on the corners of Elias’ mouth, his face radiating confidence

John and the others continued their pursuit of the telepathic beast. Despite running for an entire day, the telepathic beast showed no signs of stopping. Catlin glanced at the telepathic beast running ahead and asked, “Does this telepathic beast know where it’s going? Where is it headed?”

“We are nearing the borders of Forlisle. Beyond this point lie the territories of the Five Great Sects. Once we pass through their territories, we will be leaving Demonia Mountain,” Denzel explained. Denzel was also puzzled as to why the telepathic beast had led them all the way here.

“Forlisle? Is that where the Summers family resides?” John inquired.

Denzel confirmed, “Yes, the Summers family resides in Forlisle.”

“Could it be that the people of Forlisle are the ones who attacked Blood Spirit Valley?” John asked, confused.

“It’s impossible. Apart from the Summers family, the rest of Forlisle’s residents are only Body Fusion Realm cultivators. They couldn’t have annihilated Blood Spirit Valley. Even if the entire Summers family mobilized, it wouldn’t be easy to destroy Blood Spirit Valley. Their strength lies in magecraft, not physical combat. Besides, Blood Spirit Valley has no grudges or debts with the Summers family. They have no reason to act this way, Denzel dismissed John’s theory.

“Then it is indeed strange that the telepathic beast is running in this direction. Besides Forlisle, what else is in this direction?” John asked.

“There’s also a place called Orlando City, not far from Forlisle. The Orlando family is considered the most prominent family in Orlando City,” Miles Spicer replied.

“Orlando City? I’ve never heard of it. Mr. Washington, does Blood Spirit Valley have any conflicts with the Orlando family?” John turned to Denzel for clarification.

Denzel shook his head. “No, the Orlando family is very mysterious. They rarely interact with sects like Demonia Mountain. They didn’t even participate in the opening of the Celestial Battlefield this time.”

“For now, let’s not worry about anything else. We’ve been running all day, it’s time to find a place to rest!” Catlin said irritably.

“You’re right, we should take a break. The telepathic beast has remembered the scent, so we can continue the search tomorrow. It’s a small creature, we don’t want to exhaust it,” Phoenix expressed concern for the telepathic beast. It must be exhausted after running for so long! It started working shortly after it was born!

After hearing Catlin and Phoenix, John agreed. “Alright, let’s rest in Forlisle. It’s also a good opportunity to visit the head of the Summers family.” Chase had invited John after they left the Celestial Battlefield, and John wanted to take him up on the offer.

Upon hearing John’s plan to go to Forlisle, Denzel and Miles Spicer exchanged glances. With a hint of embarrassment, Denzel said, “Mr. White, as Demonic Cultivators, we can’t casually enter human cities. We can rest here and wait for you. It doesn’t matter where we rest as cultivators.”

“I won’t be going to Forlisle either. I intend to bring the telepathic creature with me and hunt for some game in these woods,” Phoenix declared, expressing his disinterest in visiting the Summers residence in Forlisle.

“Alright, then the three of us will proceed ahead. We will return early tomorrow morning and rendezvous with you,” John suggested, leading Polar and Catlin towards Forlisle. Forlisle, a rather small town, boasted a gate that exuded an antiquated charm.

Upon entering Forlisle, John and his companions encountered no resistance. Surprisingly, not a single guard was present at the city gate. John inquired about the Summers family and discovered that practically everyone in Forlisle was familiar with them. With the help of passersby, John swiftly located the Summers residence

Upon arriving at the Summers residence, they noticed that the doors were tightly shut. Observing the closed doors, Catlin expressed her confusion, “The Summers family is considered prominent in Forlisle, so why have they gone to bed and closed their doors so early?”

Polar also found it extremely strange. “It’s rather odd for such a prominent household to close its doors so early. It shouldn’t be the case.” It wasn’t that late, but the doors of the Summers residence were tightly shut. This was somewhat unusual.

“Polar, go knock on the door and see.” John furrowed his brows and instructed Polar to knock on the door. He wanted to find out why the Summers family had closed their doors so early. Did something happen? Polar stepped forward to knock on the door. He knocked for quite a while before someone finally opened it from the inside.

“What’s all this knocking about? Who are you people, banging on the door of the Summers residence so recklessly?” a young man bellowed angrily.

Upon seeing the other party open the door with anger and speaking inappropriately, Polar instantly became furious.

“What’s the issue with knocking on the door? Is it forbidden to knock on the doors of the Summers residence?” Polar retorted with a cold expression. The young man was taken aback, about to yell, but John quickly stepped forward with a faint smile.

“My friend,” he said, “we are here to see the head of the family. My name is John, would you mind informing him?” John believed that as long as the gatekeeper revealed his name to Chase, Chase would undoubtedly come to greet him personally.

To his surprise, the young man waved his hand and said, “The head of the family is in seclusion. He’s not seeing anyone…”

“Seclusion?” John’s face was full of surprise. He had only just left the Celestial Battlefield not long ago, so how could he be in seclusion so soon?

“Then I’ll look for Mack. Jenny will do as well…”

Although Chase had retreated from the world, Mack and Jenny were always around. “They have also gone into seclusion,” the young man said impatiently.

“They’ve gone into seclusion as well?” John’s face was filled with surprise. How could those two possibly have gone into seclusion? At that moment, John’s brows were already furrowed.

“Where is Mr. Freddie? I’m fine with seeking Mr. Freddie,” he pressed on. He refused to believe that all the people he knew had gone into seclusion.

“Mr. Freddie isn’t in seclusion, but he is occupied with other matters and isn’t present at the moment. You should leave for now and come back later,” the young man said with a wave. Then, showing signs of impatience, he was about to close the door. However, John held the door open, not allowing the young man to close it.

“What are you planning to do? I already told you to come back later. If you refuse to leave, don’t blame me for using force!” the young man said with a gloomy expression.

“What the heck? Who do you think you are threatening? You’re nothing but a mere watchdog! How dare you speak to Mr. White in such a manner? You must have a death wish or something!” Polar shouted as he stepped forward and knocked the young man to the ground with a single kick. Having spent some time with John, Polar had indeed changed a lot. However, this young man’s attitude was truly more than Polar could bear.

John didn’t blame Polar either. The young man did indeed need to be taught a lesson. The young man quickly stood up, glaring angrily at Polar and John.

“How dare you touch me? I am a member of the Summers family! You have truly crossed the line! Guards! We have intruders breaking in!” With the young man’s loud shouts, an elderly man swiftly arrived, followed closely by a dozen cultivators.

“What is happening? Who dares to enter the Summers residence?” the elderly man asked, his face filled with anger.

The young man pointed at John and Polar, saying, “It’s them, Mr. Chad. I already told them that the head of the family is in seclusion, but they insisted on entering!”

Chad Summers looked at John and Polar with disdain in his eyes. Polar was a cultivator in the Body Fusion Realm, while John was a First Level Tribulator. Although the Summers family was knowledgeable in the study of magecraft, they were still far more advanced in terms of cultivation levels compared to Polar and John.

“Who are you people? Why did you break into the Summers residence? If you cannot provide a convincing reason, do not blame me for using force!” Chad said with a cold snort.

“We were friends of the head of the Summers family, specifically visiting to pay our respects, not to cause trouble,” John said calmly and peacefully.

“Friends of the head of the family?” Chad glanced at John, then sneered, “How could the head of the Summers family possibly have a friend like you? Are you trying to infiltrate the Summers family, hoping to obtain some charms? I’ve encountered plenty of people like you. Regardless of whose friend you are, if you want to acquire the arcane arrays and charms, you must pay with spirit coins.”

“I truly am a friend of the head of the Summers family. If you don’t believe me, you can ask the head of the family himself,” John said, furrowing his brow.

“The head of the family is in seclusion, so there is no way for us to ask him,” Chad said, rolling his eyes in exasperation.

“You could ask Mack and his sister, Jenny. They know me as well,” John suggested.

“I won’t ask anyone. You all had better leave immediately, or I will use force!” Chad waved his hand, and a dozen cultivators surrounded John and Polar. John’s brow furrowed, his expression turning ominously cold and fearsome. He had simply come to visit the Summers family. He hadn’t expected the members of the Summers family to be so unreasonable.

Although John couldn’t quite articulate what had specifically happened, he had a vague feeling that something seemed to have gone wrong with the Summers family.

“I won’t leave until I have seen the head of the Summers family today,” John said coldly.

“Very well, if you won’t leave, then I’ll have to drive you away!”

With a subtle signal from Chad, over a dozen cultivators simultaneously launched their attacks toward John and Polar. Those cultivators included First Level Tribulators, Second Level Tribulators, as well as Body Fusion Realm cultivators. It was evident that the overall strength of the Summers family was still relatively weak.

“I really didn’t want to resort to this, but since you insist on forcing my hand, don’t blame me for what happens next!”

John’s aura erupted in an instant. No one saw how John moved, but more than a dozen cultivators from the Summers family were all sent flying in the blink of an eye. John couldn’t care less about the First Level Tribulators and Second Level Tribulators, let alone the Body Fusion Realm cultivators, who couldn’t even get close to John. They were blown away by the aura that John exuded. Upon seeing what was before him,

Chad’s expression instantly turned to shock. He shouted angrily, “You audacious brat! How dare you pretend to be weak to deceive us? Do you think those in the Summers family are pushovers? Set up the arcane array! Neither of these two people shall leave today!”

The Summers family was renowned as a lineage of magecraft experts, hence they were the most proficient in setting up arcane arrays. No sooner had Chad finished speaking, than a terrifying aura suddenly swept over them. Chad was forced to back away again and again, while the other cultivators all fell flat on the ground.

“Is this how the Summers family treats their guests? The head of the family personally invited us, and now he’s avoiding us?” Catlin slowly walked in from outside.

The aura of Catlin, who was a Seventh Level Tribulator, made Chad’s expression incredibly unpleasant. At first, he had no respect for the abilities of John and Polar. But now that Catlin has shown up, Chad dared not underestimate them anymore.

“You must be the Fox Queen from the three kings and four archons, right? My apologies for any disrespect…” Chad recognized Catlin and quickly approached to ingratiate himself.

Catlin gave Chad a cold glance, snorted dismissively, and said, “Summon the head of your family. I don’t have time to waste with you.”

“Fox Queen, the leader of our family, has indeed retreated from public life…” Chad found himself in a difficult situation.

“What about his two children?” Catlin inquired.

“Um…” Chad hesitated, unsure of how to answer.

“Mr. Chad, as they are Chase’s long-time friends, please invite them inside and ask Jenny to join us. They have traveled a great distance, after all.” Just then, a middle-aged man wearing a blue robe approached and spoke.

“Mr. Oscar, they…” Chad began to say something, but the middle-aged man interrupted him.

“Alright. Enough talk, bring Jenny out. Since we’re friends, we should show some hospitality,” the middle-aged man exclaimed.

“Understood. I will personally go and invite Ms. Jenny, Chad nodded and left. The middle-aged man then approached John with a slight smile.

“I’m truly sorry. These servants don’t understand proper etiquette. My name is Oscar Summers, and my brother is Chase Summers. Since you know my brother, you are our guest. May I know how to address you?” John’s initial doubts were somewhat dispelled by Oscar’s enthusiasm and politeness.

“My name is John White, and this is my friend Polar Max. And this is Catlin,” John introduced. Oscar laughed heartily.

“No introduction is needed for her. She’s the renowned Fox Queen. I’ve heard of her long ago.” While John engaged in sporadic conversation with Oscar, Jenny arrived.

“Mr. White, how come you’re here?” Jenny was surprised when she saw John.

“I was passing by and thought I’d pay a visit to Mr. Summers,” John explained.

After hearing John mention visiting her father, Jenny’s expression subtly changed, but quickly returned to a smile after glancing at Oscar.

“Jenny, since they’ve come to visit Chase, you should entertain them. Remember to be a good host,” Oscar advised before leaving with his people

Shortly after Oscar left, John turned to Jenny and asked, “Ms. Summers, has something happened to your family?” Jenny was momentarily taken aback, then shook her head.

“No, nothing, Mr. White. Please, come with me.” Jenny led John and the others to her chambers. However, John had already noticed the changes in Jenny’s facial expression. Upon arriving at her quarters, Jenny invited John and the others to sit down and personally attended to each of them. As John watched Jenny bustling about, his brows slightly furrowed.

“Mr. White, is there no one to attend to Ms. Summers? Does she have to do everything herself?” Polar asked curiously, recalling his own experience as a young master.

Catlin also found it odd. “I find this Jenny somewhat strange.”

However, John remained silent, continuously observing Jenny. After brewing coffee for John and the others, Jenny brought it over.

“Mr. White, please have some coffee,” Jenny spoke politely.

John nodded, took a sip of his coffee, and then asked, “Ms. Summers, is it true that the head of the Summers family is in seclusion?”

Jenny let out a sigh and nodded. “Yes, he is.”

“Since the head of the Summers family is in seclusion, then we…” John wanted to excuse himself and leave. After all, Chase was in seclusion, and Jenny’s demeanor seemed off. John didn’t want to stay any longer!

Before John could finish his sentence, Jenny interjected, “Mr. White, are you all planning to leave? Since my father is in seclusion, I won’t keep you any longer.”

To John’s surprise, Jenny was actually driving them out. Regardless, John had been a great help to the Summers family during the Celestial Battlefield, and he had even saved Jenny. No matter what, it was impossible for Jenny to send John away. However, now she had done just that, leading John to believe there must be a reason behind it.

“Ms. Summers, I didn’t say I’m leaving. I meant I want to stay here for the night and get some good rest!” John changed his mind and decided to stay at the Summers residence.

Mr. White,” she said, “my father is in seclusion. As a young lady, it’s not really appropriate for me to host you overnight. I think it’s best if you leave.” To everyone’s surprise, Jenny, with an urgent expression, took the initiative to drive John away.

John’s brow furrowed slightly as he asked, “Ms. Summers, is something wrong? If there’s an issue, please let me know. Maybe I can help…”

“No, there’s nothing wrong!” Jenny shook her head, but her eyes kept darting towards the window. John glanced out the window, then exchanged a meaningful look with Catlin. Catlin, understanding the signal, quickly dashed out of the room. Following that were two faint screams of agony, audible only to John and his group. Shortly after, Catlin returned, carrying two lifeless bodies.

Upon seeing the corpses, Jenny panicked. “Mr. White, how could you have killed someone? You must leave immediately, or it will be too late…” Jenny anxiously urged John.

“Ms. Summers, what exactly happened to your family? If you don’t explain clearly, I won’t leave.” John declared firmly.

Seeing the determination on John’s face, Jenny sighed and said, “Ah, I must admit, Mr. White. A major crisis has befallen our Summers family! My father and brother have been taken captive, and the eldest elder was killed by them. Now, Uncle Oscar has taken control of the entire Summers family. When we went to the Celestial Battlefield, Uncle Oscar had already set his sights on becoming the family head. That’s why he stayed behind in the Summers residence, conspiring with several other elders to rebel. As soon as we returned, they took action. Fortunately, my father refused to reveal what we had obtained from the Celestial Battlefield. Uncle Oscar hasn’t made a lethal move yet, as he is curious about the treasures we acquired!”

Tears welled up in Jenny’s eyes, but she quickly wiped them away and continued, “I asked Mr. White to leave for his own safety. I hope you understand my predicament. You should leave quickly before Uncle Oscar decides to harm you. Otherwise, it might be too late…”

Listening to Jenny’s account, John shook his head and said, “I can’t leave now. If your second uncle let us in, it means he intends to harm us. Leaving is not an option!”

“No, this is still a private matter within our Summers family. Uncle Oscar wouldn’t easily harm you.” Jenny didn’t believe what John had said.

“Since you don’t believe me, I’ll have to show you… After speaking, John led Jenny out of the room. No sooner had they stepped out than a faint glow began to flicker, enveloping the entire room in its radiance.

“See for yourself. A magical arcane array has been set up here. It’s clear they don’t want us to leave.” John informed Jenny.

“Mr. White, your arcane array skills are indeed powerful. Such a minor array can’t restrain you. It would be best if you leave!” Jenny knew that John’s array skills were far beyond what their Summers family possessed. With their limited skills, it was almost impossible for them to control John.

“I was planning to leave, but not before rescuing Mr. Summers and helping the Summers family resolve this situation!” John spoke calmly and indifferently.

“Mr. White, I appreciate your kind intentions, but you should leave. If anything were to happen to you here, my father would be consumed with guilt, and I would blame myself too!” Jenny still didn’t want John to get involved. After all, this place was filled with members of the Summers family. With only three of them, including John, Jenny felt uneasy.

“Don’t blame yourself. Even if I wanted to leave now, I’m afraid I wouldn’t be able to…”

After John finished speaking, he coldly stared straight ahead. As John waved his hand, the glow in the room completely dimmed. However, once the light faded, it became apparent that several individuals were standing nearby. It was revealed that this mysterious formation not only had the ability to obstruct, but it could also enable one to conceal themselves.

Upon witnessing Chad’s presence, Jenny’s eyes revealed a trace of fear.

“Brat, it seems you have some understanding of the arcane array. You’ve even seen through the array I didn’t want to reveal. However, what you just said was quite true. Even if you want to leave, you can’t…” Chad’s mouth curled slightly.

At that moment, four cultivators followed behind him, their auras soaring to the heavens. Each of them possessed the strength of a Fifth Level Tribulator. Thanks to Catlin’s presence, he was able to guide the Fifth Level Tribulator cultivators.

“Fox Queen, Mr. Oscar has spoken. This matter has nothing to do with you, so we can let you go,” Chad said softly to Catlin. After all, with Catlin’s strength at the Seventh level of Tribulator, no one wanted to provoke her.

“Damn it. How could I possibly abandon John? He’s my precious little one now. Whoever dares to touch him will be declaring war on me directly,” Catlin angrily admonished Chad. After being scolded by Catlin, Chad’s face turned extremely unsightly.

“Mr. Chad, this is an internal matter of our Summers family, and it has nothing to do with Mr. White. If you let him go, I can persuade my father to surrender the treasure he obtained from the Celestial Battlefield,” Jenny took a step forward and addressed Chad.

“Ms. Jenny, I was merely following orders. All of this was Mr. Oscar’s idea. If you could persuade them to surrender, perhaps they might have a chance to spare their lives,” Chad displayed an expression of helplessness.

Jenny looked at Chad’s expression, seething with anger, grinding her teeth. Chad was simply too wicked. Even at this point, he could lie without a hint of embarrassment!

“Do you really think we would surrender just because of a few trashes like you? Have you lost your mind?” John spoke disdainfully toward Chad.

“Hmph, don’t underestimate us just because our level isn’t high, Don’t forget. We’re a prestigious magecraft family. Soon, you’ll get a taste of our fierce flames,” Chad finished speaking and casually waved his hand, commanding, “Set up the arcane array and burn them all to death…”

Upon seeing the situation, the four cultivators swiftly began to set up their arcane array. Beams of light emerged from all directions, and then, right before John and his companions, they transformed into a cage. John and his companions were directly detained within a cage, around which intermittent flashes of lightning could be seen. Immediately following that, flames began to rise around the cage, growing more and more fierce!

Jenny’s face turned pale, her expression tense as she said, “Mr. White, this is the Fire Prison. They’re trying to burn us alive…”

Observing Jenny’s anxious expression, John, however, reassured her with a calm demeanor, “Don’t be afraid. Those who play with fire will get burned. In this game of fire, they are still too naive…”

After John finished speaking, he gently waved his hands, and a flame began to flicker from the center of his palms! The cluster of flames, as if possessing a life of its own, leaped directly from John’s palm, plunging into the roaring inferno!

As soon as the small spark leaped into the roaring flames, the blazing fire began to flicker and dodge as if it were a mouse encountering a cat. In the end, it was completely extinguished. This sudden turn of events left Chad and several cultivators completely dumbfounded. Several cultivators became somewhat alarmed. After all, this was the Fire Prison, considered the most prestigious arcane array of their Summers family. Yet now, the flames had been effortlessly extinguished by John.

“Don’t be afraid. Even without the flames, they can’t escape this cage,” Chad quickly spoke up to soothe them. No sooner had Chad’s words fallen than John lightly touched with his finger. The seemingly solid cage directly transformed into specks of light and disappeared without a trace.

“Uh…” Chad was astonished. He had never witnessed someone effortlessly dismantle an arcane array like this before. Observing the expressions on Chad’s and the others’ faces, John offered a faint smile.

“I neglected to mention that I possess considerable knowledge regarding arcane arrays. Therefore, if you were considering employing arcane arrays against me, I regret to inform you that it would be futile…”

Upon witnessing John effortlessly break the arcane array, Jenny felt a wave of relief wash over her.

“Catlin, I’m entrusting these individuals to you. However, make sure to keep this old man alive. He still has his uses!” John glanced at Catlin and instructed.

“Don’t worry. I assure you the task will be completed…” Catlin’s lips curled up in a smile. Having reached the Seventh level of Tribulator, Catlin could easily annihilate these members of the Summers family if she wished. They were all merely at the Fifth level of Tribulator. Even if they joined forces, what could they possibly achieve? When Chad saw Catlin leaping towards him, his eyes narrowed slightly.

“If we were to join forces, what does it matter if we face a Seventh Level Tribulator…” Chad roared. Catlin gazed at the few people before her, scoffing coldly.

“In all my life, I’ve despised people like you the most those who bite the hand that feeds them. Today, dying under my divine whip could be considered your fate…”

Suddenly, Catlin lashed out with her whip, causing a flash of radiant light to shimmer into existence instantaneously! Swoosh! The whip moved as swiftly as lightning, emitting a crisp sound. Chad and his companions only saw a blur before their eyes. Before they could react, Catlin’s whip had already arrived. With a single lash, all four cultivators let out a horrific scream, their bodies instantly torn and bleeding.

Everyone was covered in blood. Even though Catlin had only whipped them once, these people reacted as if they had been subjected to severe torture, as if they had been whipped countless times. The intense pain had the four individuals writhing on the ground incessantly. The sight was so dreadful that it sent shivers down Chad’s spine.

On the other hand, Catlin gave a cold laugh and once again drew out the whip in her hand. Smack! Another crisp sound rang out. The four screaming cultivators abruptly ceased their cries. Their eyes were wide open as they were already dead. Upon witnessing this scene, Jenny couldn’t help but feel pity for them.

“Ms. Summers, there’s no need to pity these traitors anymore. They will only lead your Summers family to irreversible ruin!” John tried to persuade Jenny.

Jenny nodded in agreement. She was well aware that under the current circumstances, the only way forward was to employ a forceful approach to intimidate the other members of the Summers family. By preventing them from causing trouble with Oscar, he alone wouldn’t be able to stir up any significant turmoil.

“Do you want to give it a try?” Catlin glanced at Chad and asked.

Chad was dumbfounded. This wasn’t what he had anticipated. Initially, he had planned to trick these four individuals into stalling Catlin while he made his escape to call for reinforcements. However, unexpectedly, when Catlin made her move, the four individuals didn’t even have the ability to retaliate. Chad fell silent, slowly lowering his head.

Upon seeing the situation, Jenny stepped forward and said, “Mr. Chad, where are my father and brother being held? Please take me there so I can free them. You’ve been with my father for so many years, so why would you help Uncle Oscar do such a thing? Do you realize the extent of the damage your scheme has caused to our Summers family? It’s not too late to turn back now. I will plead with my father to spare your life.” Jenny tried to persuade Chad.

Jenny didn’t want to continue this self- destructive conflict any longer. Otherwise, the strength of the Summers family would be greatly diminished. Upon hearing Jenny’s words, Chad slowly raised his head. However, there was no regret in his eyes, only a hint of frostiness.

“If your father were to continue as the head of the family, do you think our Summers family would still have a future?” he asked.

“I must inform you, Mr. Oscar has taken over as the head of the family and has already established contact with the Demon Seal Alliance. The Summers family is on the verge of becoming a subsidiary of the Demon Seal Alliance. By becoming a subsidiary, the Summers family would gain access to unlimited resources, as well as status and influence. No one would dare to disrespect the Demon Seal Alliance throughout the entire Celestial Realm. However, your father has repeatedly refused to cooperate with the Demon Seal Alliance. If we want the Summers family to thrive and succeed, we have no other option but to proceed in this manner!”

Chad displayed no remorse whatsoever. He believed that his actions were justified, all in the interest of the Summers family’s prosperity.

Upon hearing Chad’s words, Jenny was seething with anger, gritting her teeth.

John even delivered a resounding slap. Smack! Chad’s face swelled from the impact.

“Are you out of your mind? Do you think the Demon Seal Alliance is like your father, aiding your growth? All they’re doing is using you as their pawn. Under the guise of eradicating evil to maintain peace, the Demon Seal Alliance recruited countless cultivators. In reality, their aim was not to eradicate the Demon Cultivators, but to control and collaborate with them. What capabilities does your Summers family possess? Apart from some proficiency in magecraft and charms, what else about the Summers family could possibly attract the attention of the Demon Seal Alliance? Once you, the Summers family, have handed over everything you know to the Demon Seal Alliance, see how they will treat you. How foolish…”

John wished he could slap these two elders to death. How could there be such ignorant people in this world? If the Summers family truly joined the Demon Seal Alliance and became a branch, they would have no autonomy whatsoever. They would be mere puppets. After Chad was slapped by John, his eyes filled with a menacing glare.

“Hmph, who do you think you are meddling in the affairs of our Summers family? Now that you have us in your hands, do as you wish. Kill or torture, it’s up to you. However, I am willing to die for the prosperity and flourishing of the Summers family. My death is honorable, and it’s worth it. Sooner or later, the Summers family will remember this day.” Chad snorted coldly, speaking without a trace of fear.

Seeing Chad’s stubborn demeanor, John instantly lost the desire to continue questioning. “Catlin, kill this stubborn old fool for me. Kill him and crack open his skull. I want to see if it’s filled with rubbish,” John ordered indignantly. If it weren’t for his somewhat cordial relationship with Chase, John would have had no interest in meddling with the Summers family’s affairs.

Upon hearing this, Catlin nodded and prepared to strike Chad’s head. “Don’t…”

Upon witnessing the situation, Jenny hurriedly stopped Catlin, then turned to John and said, “Mr. White, Mr. Chad has always been loyal to the Summers family. He was merely led astray. I still hope that his life can be spared. I believe he can come to his senses.”

Jenny didn’t want to witness Chad being killed. Freddie had already died in the family’s internal strife. If Chad were to be killed as well, the strength of the Summers family would gradually diminish in the ongoing internal conflicts. By the time Chase regained control of the Summers family, she was afraid the family’s former strength would have significantly diminished.

“Alright, reveal the location where the head of the Summers family is being held captive, and I can spare your life,” John turned to Chad.

“It’s impossible. I won’t let you prevent the Summers family from joining the Demon Seal Alliance. Mr. Oscar has already begun negotiations with the Demon Seal Alliance. In just a few days, our Summers family will be able to officially join the Demon Seal Alliance. Mr. Oscar once said that as long as the Summers family joined the Demon Seal Alliance, Mr. Chase could be released. By then, it would be set in stone, and Mr. Chase wouldn’t be able to change anything,” the Second Elder spoke with an air of righteousness.

John, seeing Chad’s self-righteous demeanor, was so infuriated that he couldn’t help but slap him. The slap was so forceful that Chad passed out.

“Mr. White…” Jenny was quite taken aback, thinking that John had killed Chad!

“He’s fine. He just fainted,” John explained, then turned to Polar and said, “Lock this stubborn old man up. It seems I need to personally seek out Oscar for a chat.”

John knew that all of this had arisen because of Oscar. In order to find a solution, he needed to address Oscar first. Polar nodded and promptly restrained Chad. To ensure that Chad couldn’t escape, John established an arcane array around the room. While the Summers family was well-known for their expertise in arcane arrays, breaking the one set up by John was nearly impossible for Chad.

“Mr. Oscar, it’s terrible, truly terrible. Mr. Chad took some men to control those intruders, but they ended up being captured. All four of our array masters were also killed.”

Oscar was in his room, preparing to sleep, when suddenly he heard someone reporting. Upon hearing this, his brows furrowed, and he quickly rose to his feet. “What’s going on? Wasn’t Jenny’s room surrounded by an arcane array? How did those people manage to escape?” Oscar asked in surprise!

“That John, he turns out to be a master of arcane arrays. We thought the arcane array was invincible, but he broke through it effortlessly. Moreover, there was the Fox Queen, who had reached the Seventh level of Tribulator. Neither Mr. Chad nor the four array masters were a match for her. Right now, Jenny is heading this way with those few people. What should we do?” the subordinate asked in a somewhat panicked tone.

“Don’t panic. The situation is already under control. Even if they try, they won’t be able to change anything. I am now entrusting you with the Summers family’s token. You must immediately head to Orlando City and deliver this item to Elias. Tell him that the Summers family has agreed to join the Demon Seal Alliance as a branch. Furthermore, have him bring someone to visit the Summers family personally. Inform him that our Summers family’s resources are willing to be shared with the Orlando family!”

Oscar took out an item pouch and handed it to his subordinate, instructing him carefully. His subordinate glanced over, then promptly nodded, quickly making his exit. After his subordinates had left, Oscar was not idle. Instead, he took out a small porcelain bottle from the head of the bed and poured out some red powder. Using this red powder, he drew a charm directly on the yellow paper. After finishing the drawing, Oscar tucked the charm into his pocket and then left the room. He addressed a member of the Summers family, “Gather all the Summers family members in the main hall for a meeting…”

“Mr. Oscar, has something serious happened? Why have you gathered everyone so late?” the member of the Summers family asked with some confusion.

“Why all the unnecessary chatter? If I tell you to go, just go…”

With a furrowed brow, Oscar glared and bellowed. The member of the Summers family was so frightened that he nodded repeatedly, not daring to delay even a bit. He gathered all the Summers family members in the grand hall.

Oscar was seated at the head of the table, silently waiting without uttering a word. He was waiting for Jenny to bring John and the others to him.

“What’s going on today? They have gathered us together in the middle of the night.”

“Mr. Chase has been in seclusion for a few days, and Mr. Oscar seems rather mysterious.”

“Something significant must have happened. Otherwise, they wouldn’t have summoned us all in the middle of the night.”

The members of the Summers family were all whispering among themselves, uncertain of what was about to happen. Regarding the misfortune that befell the Summers family, many were unaware. Only a select few at the top knew that Chase, Jenny, and Mack were imprisoned. The rest of the Summers family members thought they were in seclusion. After all, it was impossible for Oscar to let everyone in the Summers family know about such a matter. If mishandled, it could potentially throw the Summers family into chaos!

The imprisonment of Chase and others was carried out in secret, outwardly proclaimed as seclusion. On the other side, Jenny led John and the others to Oscar’s chambers, only to find that Oscar was not there. Upon inquiry, they found out that Oscar had summoned all the Summers family members to the grand hall. Jenny felt that this was a golden opportunity to expose Oscar’s true face in front of the many members of the Summers family. So, she hurriedly led John and the others to the main hall. Upon seeing Jenny arrive with John, Oscar appeared remarkably composed.

“Jenny, this is a private matter within the Summers family. Why have you brought someone from outside here?” Oscar was the first to question, directing his inquiry towards Jenny.

Upon realizing that Jenny had indeed brought a stranger into the grand hall of the Summers family, the other family members were quick to express their disapproval.

“Ms. Jenny, this grand hall belongs to the Summers family, and outsiders are not allowed to enter. How could you behave in such a way?”

“Indeed, if Mr. Chase were to find out, you would undoubtedly face consequences.”

“Please ask them to leave promptly. This is not a place for outsiders to stay.” The members of the Summers family insisted that John and the other outsiders depart.