The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Today I will be back. At the bus station waiting for the bus. It will be arriving here in about two hours. I came early so I get good seats.

I will be back today. I also missed John White story, unable to use the Internet or the phone for five days os so draining. I will be translating and posting today.

Prat for me and my family to arrive safe, until the stay cool. .
Save journey

Today I will be back. At the bus station waiting for the bus. It will be arriving here in about two hours. I came early so I get good seats.

I will be back today. I also missed John White story, unable to use the Internet or the phone for five days os so draining. I will be translating and posting today.

After salvaging an entire beast race in mundane world, awaiting your return to celestial realm.. Safe journey..

Glad to hear from you immortal @Gily. We are glad to hear that you are having a great time there. I just received some news that cunning master @Prosper and pervert sect master @xavier has called for some expert to analyse the illusion spell that you cast and they really want to know which meat you have been eating. I am not sure if the expert is @emeka or @King, Their concern is that you might be eating another meat and then show us another meat. They might have even tried to reach out to Master @Durani to portray you of eating meat. Just watch out for them

God be with you and the family immortal. Safe journey

Have a safe and sound journey immortal @Gily. You have to enlighten us what were the treasures you obtained in this home visit expedition. Were you able to meet your childhood sweethearts? Did you come across anybody with strong virgin aura, possible prospects for my sect?

Today I will be back. At the bus station waiting for the bus. It will be arriving here in about two hours. I came early so I get good sea

Have a safe journey Gily....

Come back safe man🤲 Can't wait to tap magical ancient stuff from you for cultivation. Unlike @emeka, @xavier @Prosper and others who only have eyes for vigin sect members to... 😄 🤣 😂
Am glad master @brits and @Gily has got my back.

Happy and safe journey

Is it prat or pray?

Hi guys! It's becoming very quiet here. Master @Gily hates it when it's quiet. I am afraid he won't upload any more chapters. Those chapters are very important resources for my cultivation with me stuck at New Member level. So let's make this space alive, fellows!

Hi guys! It's becoming very quiet here. Master @Gily hates it when it's quiet. I am afraid he won't upload any more chapters. Those chapters are very important resources for my cultivation with me stuck at New Member level. So let's make this space alive, fellows!
I hope he doesn't succumb to any demonic beast

Chapter 4100 Hellion?

Mickey couldn’t help but return to the hut. His face was filled with surprise when he saw the semi-transparent divine markings floating in front of John.

Moreover, in the palm of John’s hand, a divine marking the size of a palm shimmered translucently. It was intricately filled with countless markings.

Every crease on the markings radiated a brilliance, and from John’s palm, one could visibly see a stream of fresh blood seeping into those divine markings.

The intricate markings began to fill with fresh blood, transforming into a vivid shade of red.

This was the characteristic of the fusion of divine markings. John’s body had a fusion with the divine markings.

“John, you’re truly remarkable. You’ve managed to master the divine markings so quickly. Now, you can try using your own divine markings to break through the arcane array surrounding this hut. Once you break through the arcane array, you’ll be free!” Mickey said to John.

John nodded, slowly making his way out. He then prepared to use the divine markings to break the arcane array.

Despite several attempts, John astonishingly did not succeed.

“Mickey, why can’t I control these divine markings?” John asked in confusion.

“You can’t control it? How can that be? These are the divine markings you’ve honed, and it’s clearly become a part of you. How is it possible that you can’t control it? Logically, these divine markings have already become a part of your body. There shouldn’t be such a situation, right?” Mickey was also extremely taken aback, clueless about what was going on.

“Mickey, you mean to say you also don’t know what’s going on? Maybe you should fetch Master. See if he can figure out what’s truly happening.” John was somewhat frustrated. After all the effort he had put into refining the divine markings, he astonishingly found himself unable to control them.

“Let me first see what’s going on for you!” Mickey moved closer to John.

However, after taking only a couple of steps, he immediately halted, his expression somewhat solemn as he asked, “Why does this place feel a bit odd?”

With that, Mickey aimlessly slapped his palms onto the ground. Following this, a burst of dark light erupted from beneath the surface.

Boom!

Almost instantly, Mickey was sent flying through the air.

John’s mind buzzed sharply, and immediately after, his connection with the array runes became incredibly intense.

In an instant, the array runes circuit in the surroundings appeared in John’s mind. With a mere wave of his hand, the arcane array that originally surrounded the hut was dispelled.

In haste, John rushed over, helped Mickey to his feet, and asked, “Mickey, are you all right? What just happened around us?”

Mickey shook his head and said, “No worries, it’s just Hellion’s people causing trouble again. They’re always up to something like this.”

“Hellion?” John was taken aback.

Mickey suddenly realized he had let something slip and immediately shut his mouth.

John turned to Mickey and asked, “Mickey, who exactly is Hellion? Those pairs of crimson eyes that appear every night. Are they the ones you referred to as Hellion’s people?”

Upon realizing that John was already aware, Mickey nodded and said, “Since you already know, there’s no harm in discussing it further. Besides, you’ve already mastered the array runes. Hellion is a great demon lord, just like Master. He is deeply knowledgeable in array crafts, and his demonic markings are incredibly powerful. He’s evenly matched with Master in terms of skill, neither of them conceding to the other. However, Hellion is also seeking someone with a natural talent for array crafts, intending to pass on its own demonic markings. This time, it seems your talent has impressed him. Likely, Hellion is considering making you his disciple. However, now that you’ve cultivated your divine markings, it’s impossible for you to develop demonic markings.”

Mickey’s words left John utterly shocked. He had never imagined that there was a person like Hellion in Ethereal Realm.

However, Old-Geezer, Baal, Daddy-O, and Inferno Devil were all remnants of the Celestial Battle. Either their physical bodies had been destroyed and their soul remnants sealed away, or they had gone into hiding. These demon lords were all inhabitants of the celestial realm.

I did arrive late, just got some few troubles but everything is well.

Now the Internet is back to normal and for dual cultivation, I hand plentiful. The coldness was beyond my capabilities, so dual cultivation was inevitable.

Dude, I am back to here now. I also an following this story need not hold the resources

The author also is delaying posting but for the time being, I will translate and post in here
Immortal Gily, are you withholding our resources on purpose? If we have wronged you some how just let us know.

Chapter 4101 Trapped

It was simply because their physical bodies were destroyed or their powers were damaged that they couldn’t return to the celestial realm. They were all left in Ethereal Realm or sealed in the mundane world.

At that moment, John was puzzled. Could it be that Hellion is also a person from the celestial realm? Is Hellion on par with Elder Divinus? Could Elder Divinus also be from the celestial realm? This indeed corroborated what Vermilion Demon Lord said. Elder Divinus should be from the celestial realm!

“Mickey, could it be that Master is from the celestial realm? He doesn’t seem like a cultivator from Ethereal Realm at all,” John asked Mickey.

Mickey saw that John had already refined his divine markings, marking his official status as a disciple. Hence, he decided not to keep secrets anymore and said, “Indeed, Master truly hails from the celestial realm, as does Hellion. Both are trapped in Ethereal Realm due to the Celestial Battle.”

“Trapped in Ethereal Realm?” John was somewhat baffled at the moment, and he didn’t understand what being trapped in Ethereal Realm meant.

John was unaware that numerous beings from the celestial realm were trapped within Ethereal Realm. The entire Ethereal Realm was ensnared by a Heaven and Earth Array.

Mickey shook his head and replied, “I can’t disclose these matters. If Master wishes to inform you, he will do so himself.”

“Mickey, can I leave now? I’ve been held up here for quite a few days, and there are still things I need to get done.” John was still pondering over Carlo’s matter.

After dealing with CarloS’s matters, he had to find Catlin and Phoenix. After that, he needed to assist Phoenix in overthrowing the Foster family and reclaiming Imperial Fox City.

“Leave?” Mickey was taken aback. He then laughed and said, “John, you’re overthinking it. I only meant that after you’ve mastered your primordial divine markings, you can leave this hut. However, if you want to leave this place, you’ll need to learn all the divine markings first. You can’t possibly be naive enough to think that the divine markings I gave you are all there is, right? Those were just to help you cultivate and integrate with the divine markings. There are still many divine markings on this mountain, all inscribed in different locations by Master. You need to learn all these magecraft divine markings, you know? Each divine marking holds its own mystery. The more you learn, the more beneficial it becomes for you.”

“Fuck…” Upon hearing those words, John instantly blurted out a curse. Am I only able to leave this hut after I learn all the inscribed divine markings? It’s going to take forever for me to master all these divine markings!

“Mickey, what if I don’t want to continue learning?” John inquired.

“Then you won’t be able to leave this place,” Mickey stated.

“I refuse to believe that anyone can trap me, to make me unable to leave this place.” With that, John leaped away with a swift bound.

To ensnare him, it would certainly involve tactics like arcane arrays or illusion spells. Given John’s strength, whether it was an arcane array or illusion spell, there was no way he could be trapped.

John had obtained the illusion nascence, making him impervious to any form of illusion spells.

Mickey looked at John, shaking his head with a smile. He didn’t bother to chase after John. And there was John, deftly employing Blazing Stride, his body ceaselessly leaping through space.

Although the divine markings were indeed beneficial and learning more would undoubtedly be advantageous, John just didn’t have the time.

He couldn’t afford to be trapped there, forever learning about these divine markings.

Moreover, there was no such tradition of accepting disciples like that. That was essentially coercion.

There were still many things John had yet to do.

Whoosh!

John’s figure vanished once again, only to reappear in an instant, a few kilometers away.

In this manner, John had been flying for an hour. Given his speed, he was supposed to have reached Violet Flame Sect, five hundred kilometers away.

However, when he looked down, he discovered it was still a mountainous landscape, complete with trees and rivers, and there was no sign of a desert.

“Could it be that I’ve flown in the wrong direction?” John’s brows furrowed.

However, when John was descending toward the ground, curious about where he had ended up, he was startled to see Mickey looking up at him with a playful smirk playing on his face.

Chapter 4102 I’ve Never Left This Place Before

“What’s going on? How did I end up back here?” John’s face was filled with disbelief.

He had been on a journey for what felt like ages, only to find himself back where he started. John couldn’t comprehend how he ended up back there, especially when he didn’t recall changing his course.

“Mickey, did you change locations just to wait for me here on purpose?” John felt that Mickey knew his direction and purposefully waited here for him, just to give him the sensation of being back where he started.

Mickey pointed at the hut and asked, “Do you think I could be faster than you? Even if I was faster than you, do you really think I could have brought the hut along with me?”

John stared at the hut, completely taken aback. He had truly gone a full circle. “It can’t be. How could this happen?”

After John finished speaking, he paused momentarily, and then he launched himself forward once again with the speed of a bullet.

John purposely altered his course, yet after a while, he astonishingly found himself facing Mickey once again.

Left with no other option, John activated his Nethersky Eye. He needed to determine if he was in an illusionary realm. Could I have fallen into an illusionary realm?

After observing for quite some time, John found nothing out of the ordinary. He couldn’t even discern any arcane arrays. Yet, for some reason, he could not leave.

He would just return to the original position.

“I can’t believe it…”

Suddenly, John unsheathed his Dragonslayer Sword. Flames ascended from the sword, and with all his might, he swung it forward.

Boom!

The immense surge of sword energy, carrying with it a raging inferno, began to relentlessly propel forward.

Mountain peaks were leveled by the force of this sword energy, with John trailing right behind it.

If there truly was an illusion array or any other arcane array, then this single sword would forcefully break through it and charge out.

This time, John was brimming with confidence. As long as he followed the path of the sword energy, he wouldn’t end up going in circles again.

However, no sooner had John taken flight than he felt a chill run down his spine, followed immediately by a sense of impending danger.

“Who dares to ambush me?”

John was startled. He quickly turned around and swung his palm out in panic.

Boom!

With a single strike, John landed his palm directly on the sword energy, which then resulted in a massive explosion.

John was stunned by the scene before him. It turned out that the sword energy he was witnessing was the very same one he had just released from his Dragonslayer Sword.

Somehow, without knowing how it happened, it ended up right behind John, nearly causing harm to himself.

“W-What on earth is going on?” John was at a loss for words. He then asked, “Mr. Vermilion, d-do you know what’s going on?”

“Don’t ask me. I have no clue about these array crafts. Only a fool would bother learning such complex stuff.” Vermilion Demon Lord shook his head.

John was at a loss, and he could only resign himself to land back on the ground. John’s embarrassment intensified when he saw Mickey’s teasing smile.

After all, John had wasted so much time for nothing.

“Mickey, isn’t this like forcing me to cultivate divine markings?” John asked helplessly.

“You could say that!” Mickey nodded in agreement.

“How long do I need to train before I can leave? Do I have to master all the divine markings?”

John continued to inquire.

“Well, I wouldn’t know. After all, I’m still not fully trained, and I’ve never left this place before,” Mickey answered.

“What?” John was immediately taken aback. “Could it be that you’ve never left this place before, Mickey?”

“I’ve never left, but I’m content with what I have. Having encountered an expert like Master, it’s enough for me to diligently cultivate under his guidance. There’s no need for me to run around aimlessly. Isn’t our goal to cultivate ourselves into immortals? Being free from worldly troubles, we can focus better on our cultivation!”

Mickey was persuading John.

John was momentarily at a loss for words. Mickey was a lone wolf, with no one seeking him out if he didn’t leave this place. There was no issue at all.

However, that wasn’t the case for John. He was surrounded by so many people and even more women. No one could leave him.

Hence, John absolutely had to leave this place.

Chapter 4103 Variety Of Divine Markings

“Mickey, isn’t there any other way to escape this godforsaken place besides this method?” John asked with a slight frown.

“Of course there is!” exclaimed Mickey.

“What is it? Tell me quickly!” Upon hearing there might be another way, John asked eagerly, his mood visibly lifted.

He certainly didn’t want to be stuck there. No one knew how many years it would take to master these divine markings.

“You can go and seek Master’s approval. As long as he agrees, you would certainly be able to leave,” Mickey said.

Upon hearing this, John deflated, much like a punctured ball. “Other than when I first arrived, I haven’t seen a trace of him these past few days. Where is he now? Mickey, take me to see him…”

“I honestly don’t know where Master is.” Mickey shook his head. “He’s probably playing chess with Hellion!”

“Play chess?” John asked, his face full of confusion. “Didn’t you say that Master and Hellion were opponents? How come they’re playing chess together?”

“Who said opponents can’t play chess together? They’re merely competitors, not sworn enemies. There’s no deep-seated grudge between them. They’re just two array prodigies harboring mutual envy, that’s all!” Mickey said.

Upon hearing this, John was left speechless. However, he had no choice but to accept his fate. Without uttering another word, he silently started practicing his divine markings.

These divine markings had been scattered across various locations on the mountain. However, John had already mastered his own primordial divine markings. Therefore, even without being told, John could still locate the positions of the other divine markings.

Casually, John picked up a documentation device that contained records of divine markings. After that, he began to inscribe, following the divine markings from the documentation device.

However, it didn’t take long for John to be astounded when he discovered that there was lightning power within these divine markings.

It was the divine markings that inscribed the arcane array, which would unleash lightning power, striking anyone who dared to enter the arcane array.

Just like that, John’s heart began to surge with excitement.

At the outset, the divine markings inscribed didn’t possess any other power. The most fundamental divine markings, used for refining his primordial divine markings, were melded together.

These divine markings that followed were akin to upgraded versions, containing within them other forms of power.

John relocated once again, only to discover that the divine markings contained wind power. Astonishingly, each divine markings documentation device held a unique power within.

Even some of the divine markings contained illusion power. Those were thought to be divine markings for illusion arrays.

There were also divine fire markings and divine water markings.

The sheer variety of divine markings left John quite astonished.

John never could have imagined that within a single arcane array of divine markings, such a myriad of powers could be contained. If all the divine markings were learned, wouldn’t that mean mastering a multitude of powers? Although these powers can only be utilized within the arcane array and can’t be summoned Independently, this is more than enough! Moreover, when I activate my nascence space, I see a great deal of nascence, Coupled with the power within the divine markings, wouldn’t my strength increase exponentially?

Without a moment’s hesitation, John began to swiftly inscribe the divine markings.

If he had known things would turn out this way, he wouldn’t have wanted to leave.

Upon seeing John engrossed in inscribing divine markings, Mickey left with a subtle smile.

John was completely engrossed in inscribing the divine markings. In just more than two hours, he had astonishingly learned the divine lightning markings.

This was also related to John’s mastery over lightning power, which significantly sped up his learning process of the divine markings.

Following this, John began to selectively study the divine fire markings. His learning progress was remarkably swift.

After five hours, John astonishingly managed to master three types of divine markings.

Moreover, John had his own method of learning. He saw the power within the divine markings, a power he already possessed, so he began to study and inscribe them.

If there were none, he would meticulously inscribe the divine markings into his memory, and then he would proceed to search for other divine markings.

With that in mind, even after leaving this place, the divine markings that he hadn’t mastered were already ingrained in his mind, ready to be learned at any time.

Chapter 4104 Celestial Energy!

In a pitch-black cave, only a flickering candlelight, no bigger than a green bean, illuminated a tiny portion of the space.

Beneath this radiant light, two elderly individuals were seated cross-legged, with a perfectly square chessboard placed between them.

One of the two elders was Divinus, while the other, draped in a black robe, shrouded himself in darkness.

Divinus gazed at the old man across from him and grumbled, “Hellion, it’s about time you made your move. We’ve been playing this game for over a hundred years. I’ve really had enough of you. Spending all day cooped up in this pitch black place and wearing that tattered black robe, you’re so pretentious.”

Hellion burst out laughing. “Haha! Divinus, are you perhaps worried about the disciple you just tricked into following you, hence the rush to return?”

Divinus impatiently said, “Enough. I’ve said countless times. Stop calling me that. We are no longer fellow apprentices. Master has already expelled you. You had the path of righteousness before you, yet you deliberately chose the demonic path. Our paths are different. We have different principles and cannot get along together. Hurry up and make your move. I don’t have time to hang around with you in this dark and chilly place.”

“Haha! You always say you won’t accompany me, yet for all these years, haven’t you always shown up as promised? Even though Master expelled me, I’ve always considered you my senior. If it weren’t for your plea back then, I would have been killed by Master long ago. I’ll always remember your kindness!” Hellion chuckled.

Divinus asked, “Since you believe you owe me a favor, do me a kindness by not targeting my disciple in the future. Ethereal Realm is a remarkable place filled with exceptional individuals. Finding an array prodigy is truly rare. Acquiring a disciple was no easy feat. Also, could you possibly admit defeat and acknowledge that your array crafts are inferior to mine? After all, I am your senior. There’s no shame in a junior losing to his senior, right?”

With a smirk of cold amusement, Hellion said, “That won’t do. We need to keep things separate. You’ve already mentioned that there are too few array prodigies in Ethereal Realm. Naturally, I need to find someone to inherit my cultivation legacy. I’m not in a position to gallivant about in my current state, but you are perfectly fine. If your disciple can’t resist my allure and choose to follow me, then we should consider it as fate. As for array crafts, I’m much stronger than you. Stop pretending in front of me. After all these years, do you have any idea how much your strength has declined?

However, if you willingly admit that your array crafts are inferior to mine, I might consider stopping my pursuit of your disciple.”

Divinus was angered. He stood up and pointed at Hellion as he said, “Bullshit! Even if my power was waning, my array crafts would still be stronger than yours. You’re a demon lord. If you’re not convinced, how about we have a little competition? Let’s see if I don’t leave you writhing and crying in pain.”

Suddenly, Hellion also rose to his feet. “Bring it on! I’m not afraid of you!”

After that, the two of them shot out of the cave and began to spar.

For a moment, amidst the unbearable sight, various divine markings were scattered in disarray as if it were the end of the world.

Inside the cave, the solitary chessboard was still sitting there.

The reason this game of chess could last for over a hundred years was precisely this.

Before a single chess piece had even been placed, the two of them had already started to compete.

The world was shrouded in darkness, with neither sun nor moon to cast their light.

After an indeterminate amount of time had passed, both individuals found themselves exhausted, breathing heavily in large gasps.

However, they were both glaring at each other, unable to determine who had won.

Panting heavily, Hellion said, “Great! After this expenditure, I have no clue when I’ll be able to replenish. The celestial energy in Ethereal Realm is so scarce. I fear it might take forever to recover.”

“It’s all your fault. If you hadn’t dragged your feet we wouldn’t have ended up in a fight, would we?” Divinus also regretted it. When will I be able to replenish this? If this was the celestial realm, where celestial energy was abundant everywhere, it wouldn’t matter! However, this is Ethereal Realm that’s filled with dense spiritual energy. This spiritual energy is what cultivators use for their cultivation. As for us, beings of the celestial realm, we absolutely need to use celestial energy!

Chapter 4105 Spatial Worlds

The two of them were always like this, getting into fights at the slightest disagreement. After each brawl, they’d be filled with regret, unable to make amends. Consequently, their strength continuously dwindled.

“Divinus, don’t you still have some blood emeralds? Could you spare a few for me to use?” Hellion asked.

“Fuck off! That’s my lifeline. How could I possibly let you use it?” Divinus roared.

“No need to be rude if you’re not giving me any…” Hellion gave Divinus a glance before continuing, “Divinus, weren’t you concerned about your newly recruited disciple? You should check on his progress. However, I dispatched night fiends to meddle with that hut. Even if that brat is naturally intelligent, I’m afraid he might not be able to cultivate divine markings.”

“Hmph! I knew you had sent your night fiends to stir up trouble. However, with my senior disciple around, all the efforts of your night fiends were in vain.”

With that, Divinus gently waved his hand. Instantly, an image materialized in mid-air.

The scene depicted was precisely the area where John had been cultivating. In reality, this area was merely a small dimension created by Divinus after he was trapped in Ethereal Realm.

Because his power was compromised then, the dimension he created wasn’t very large. However, within this dimension, it was relatively safe. Hence, Divinus would place various divine markings inside it.

The reason John couldn’t leave was simply because he was clueless. He didn’t realize that the dimension he was in wasn’t Ethereal Realm but a whole new dimension altogether.

Perhaps John never anticipated that there were still individuals in Ethereal Realm capable of creating their own spatial worlds. He had always assumed that he was still in Ethereal Realm. Hence, despite all his efforts, he couldn’t escape.

However, in this spatial world, it wasn’t that no one could enter. Hellion could easily make his way into that spatial world.

There were also the night fiends nurtured by Hellion. These individuals were raised one by one over the years by Hellion. However, they could only move around at night, rendered incapacitated during the day.

That was why John only saw those crimson eyes when night fell.

Upon seeing that John had already left the hut, Hellion couldn’t help but ask in surprise, “Huh! Has your disciple already mastered his primordial divine markings?”

“Haha! As expected, he’s exceptionally gifted. I told you before that your little tricks are useless.” Divinus burst out laughing. However, his laughter quickly subsided, and he closed his mouth, staring at John in astonishment. “W- What is this guy doing?”

Divinus observed as John tirelessly sought out divine markings before immediately commencing his cultivation.

If he could quickly master a divine marking, he would put extra effort into it. However, if he couldn’t grasp it as quickly, he would inscribe it into his consciousness field for future cultivation.

Even so, by that time, John had already mastered the divine markings of four distinct powers.

It was truly exceptionally rare for someone to progress at this pace.

“What the heck? What’s going on here? This guy has just cultivated his primordial divine markings, and he’s already managed to create so many different divine markings? Isn’t this just too outrageous?” Hellion was also full of astonishment.

Even when they were learning their craft in the celestial realm, they had never encountered someone with such extraordinary talent.

“I understand now. He’s memorizing my divine markings. He intends to practice them slowly after he leaves. This guy is unbelievably powerful. There’s a real chance he might actually break through this Heaven and Earth Array!” Excitement was clearly etched on Divinus’ face.

Upon hearing that, Hellion was immediately thrilled. “Fantastic! Such a talented person shouldn’t be held back by you. I must pass on my demonic markings to him.”

With that, Hellion suddenly vanished into thin air.

Startled, Divinus urgently cried out, “How dare you steal my disciple? I will fight you to the death!”

After speaking, Divinus went after Hellion.