The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Chapter 4093 Little White Mouse

John had no choice but to reluctantly go with Divinus. He had no idea where Divinus was taking him. Suddenly, he felt like a lamb to the slaughter.

They soon arrived at a dilapidated hut. The hut had three rooms and was so rundown that it looked worse than a dog’s kennel.

The sunlight managed to pierce through the roof, illuminating the room within.

Upon entering, John saw that the inside was even more pitifully shabby, barely fit for human habitation. Could anyone actually live here?

“Elder Divinus, don’t tell me you live here?”

John’s face was filled with surprise.

After all, Divinus was the bearer of divine markings of Duad Formation Sect. It wasn’t necessary for him to live in a grand and opulent palace, but he certainly deserved his own respectable residence.

What’s with these huts? Is Duad Formation Sect really this poor?

“What’s wrong? Think this place is too shabby? Let me tell you, the elders and the sect leader of Duad Formation Sect have always begged to stay here, but I didn’t allow them to come. It’s more peaceful here, and no one disturbs my cultivation. We’re both cultivators, so don’t get too hung up on external factors!” Divinus said.

It’s fine not to get too hung up, but couldn’t it have been handled a little better?

John was simply at a loss for words.

John gazed at the hut and asked, “Do you plan on having me stay here and cultivate with you?”

“No. It’s you who needs to train here. I have other things to do, so I don’t have the time to keep you company, Divinus replied.

Upon hearing this, John became agitated. “You took me as your apprentice, but you’re not teaching me anything? You’re just leaving me here? Is this your idea of mentorship?”

“Be patient. Now that I’ve taken you under my wing, I will certainly teach you,” Divinus assured him.

He then pulled a small white mouse from his sleeve, gently stroked it and said, “Stay here and teach your junior well…”

After speaking, Divinus released the little white mouse.

John was so exasperated that he rolled his eyes. “Are you kidding me? You’re letting a rat teach me about divine markings?”

At that point, he somewhat regretted leaving with Divinus.

I’m going to be taught by a mouse? What is this?

“What are you saying? This is your senior, Mickey Whitehall. When I was in training, it was Mickey who always accompanied me. You simply can’t compare with the divine markings it has learned over the years.”

Once Divinus finished speaking, he told the little white mouse, “Set up an arcane array around the house. He can only leave once he has mastered it.”

The little white mouse gave a nod, then was seen sprinting away swiftly.

Swiftly, bright divine markings emerged, and soon, the entire hut was enveloped in an arcane array. Upon seeing the situation, John was completely dumbfounded.

Array masters were quite the rarity in Ethereal Realm.

But now, even a mouse had learned to set up arcane arrays.

“Focus on learning from your senior. Only by mastering and breaking this arcane array can you leave this place. Otherwise, you’ll be trapped here for the rest of your life!”

Divinus then turned and left after saying that.

“Don’t go! I……..“

John yearned to rush out, but the moment he reached the doorway, a tremendous force sent him flying right back.

John tried seeking the core of the arcane array, hoping to break through it and make his exit.

I can’t believe he’d make me learn divine markings from a mouse! What a joke!

However, despite John’s relentless efforts, he was unable to break through the arcane array.

The little white mouse leaped onto the table, squeaking incessantly as if it was taunting John.

“You dare mock me again? See if I don’t squash you!”

Upon seeing the situation, John aimed a slap towards the little white mouse.

However, when John struck out with his palm, the little white mouse shimmered with a golden light and subsequently transformed into a man in his thirties.

“John, you actually dared to lay a hand on your senior? Be careful; I might just tell Master and make sure you pay for this!” Mickey said.

Upon seeing the little white mouse transform into a human form, John quickly withdrew his hand. He hadn’t expected that this little white mouse could actually transform.

“I apologize, Mickey. I didn’t think you could actually transform,” John said awkwardly.
John is doing same mistake again and again by thinking he onlys knows everything and others knowledge is not that great and they are not suitable for him to teach he had done this mistake once with firelord now here

My friends, I will be travelling tonight and be back in 4 days. In mean time I will be posting here about my journey and show you my home town. I currently live in the city but going back to where I was born. Taking the wife and the kids there, as they have not been there.

Apart from these I will see if the author post, so I can also post in here. In mean time stay health. .
Happy safe and memorable journey Master Gily

My friends, I will be travelling tonight and be back in 4 days. In mean time I will be posting here about my journey and show you my home town. I currently live in the city but going back to where I was born. Taking the wife and the kids there, as they have not been there.

Apart from these I will see if the author post, so I can also post in here. In mean time stay health. .
Thanks so very much Gily. Safe journey and may the travelling mercy accompany you safely to destination.

On my way. Its ten hours journey, will be so tired. Anyway watching football game Simba and Yanga.
Aahh.. Immo @Gily Safe journey. Please use blazing stride to reach faster..

Aaaah master King will involve you in his 6 some, 1 girl six guys. That guy need help😬
Haha! No way. Look like I have to come with some proper protective measures or else cunning master Prosper or master Emeka, or Xavier might set up some traps and force me to join their sect and force all my sect members to join theirs.

Thanks immortal Gily. Have a good time

Master King, currently in South America. I move around South America and Carribbean a lot.
Pity that you are leading a 'wrong' type of sect.. for 22 visited countries, that's 10% of the entire world, isn't it a waste moving around, seeing and meeting different cultures and ethnicities without being able to try new 'foods'? 😅

Safe journey Immortal Gily

Haha! No way. Look like I have to come with some proper protective measures or else cunning master Prosper or master Emeka, or Xavier might set up some traps and force me to join their sect and force all my sect members to join theirs.
Haha but many of your members have been working with us some have join already it's just a matter of time you'll join soon 😋😋😋😋😂

Virgin sect is a hoax.. Life fucks everyone, everday.. 🫢

Master Xavier, there is something I wanted to share and i am sure you will agree to it. Life begins from sex. Somebody has to fuck and somebody has to get fucked so that life is formed. So with 7 billion people around the globe and with only 86,400 seconds per day, I am sure somewhere somebody is fucking someone. So I don't deny what you say. I assure you that even I am not going to be virgin sect member for life long and I don't want my members to be there for ever. It is a just a phase and we are here by choice and not by chance. Eventually we all transition from this stage.

I sometime feel like all these sex sect members were simply jealous of Virgin Sect as they don't have virgin sect sexual urge resistance. They felt everything is about sex and are always critical of the virgin sect even when virgin sect members hardly notice them. You guys better chill up. 😃 virgin sect satisfaction lies in their achievements via cultivation.

I sometime feel like all these sex sect members were simply jealous of Virgin Sect as they don't have virgin sect sexual urge resistance. They felt everything is about sex and are always critical of the virgin sect even when virgin sect members hardly notice them. You guys better chill up. 😃 virgin sect satisfaction lies in their achievements via cultivation.
I wonder why you said that we sex sect don't beg members to join we hardly bring new members and we don't just bring any members accept talent so weather you want to join or not we are not we are worldwide so without talent you can't join

I wonder why you said that we sex sect don't beg members to join we hardly bring new members and we don't just bring any members accept talent so weather you want to join or not we are not we are worldwide so without talent you can't join
@emeka it's like you didn’t understand my comment. I said you guys are jealous and always critical of Virgin sect because you don't have sexual urge resistance.
Besides, sex is between 2 partners, I don't know when and how it became yours and started laying claims to it. 😃 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 😂 😃 😀

Master Xavier, there is something I wanted to share and i am sure you will agree to it. Life begins from sex. Somebody has to fuck and somebody has to get fucked so that life is formed. So with 7 billion people around the globe and with only 86,400 seconds per day, I am sure somewhere somebody is fucking someone. So I don't deny what you say. I assure you that even I am not going to be virgin sect member for life long and I don't want my members to be there for ever. It is a just a phase and we are here by choice and not by chance. Eventually we all transition from this stage.
Wow, amazed at your profound understanding of life and Sex. It was just a sarcastic statement aimed at some fun. Virgin ans Sex sects need each other to thrive. Perv Sect is the bridge connecting the two.

Doing nothing or Starving when food is available is nothing to be jealous of 😂.
Believe me, Satisfaction is a word you guys can't even pronounce. 😂

Last edited:
Wow, amazed at your profound understanding of life and Sex. It was just a sarcastic statement aimed at some fun. Virgin ans Sex sects need each other to thrive. Perv Sect is the bridge connecting the two.

Doing nothing or Starving when food is available is nothing to be jealous of 😂.
Believe me, Satisfaction is a word you guys can't even pronounce. 😂
Yet the ability to resist this so called food of yours for the sake of cultivation is something you will never have or know. That makes you jealous otherwise, why can't you guys just keep your food and let others keep their things. 😃 😀 😄

Have a safe journey Gily

@emeka it's like you didn’t understand my comment. I said you guys are jealous and always critical of Virgin sect because you don't have sexual urge resistance.
Besides, sex is between 2 partners, I don't know when and how it became yours and started laying claims to it. 😃 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 😂 😃 😀
we don't do that our sexual urge are inresistance when we come across beauty and talent

we don't do that our sexual urge are inresistance when we come across beauty and talent
@emeka you just confirmed what you claimed you don't do all in one sentence. A perv who has no resistance and thinks only of sex. That is a weakness and you would definitely be jealous of those with resistance. Lol 😃 😃 😃

Last edited:
@emeka you just confirmed what you claimed you don't do all in one sentence. A perv who has no resistance and thinks only of sex. That is a weakness and you would definitely be jealous of those with resistance. Lol 😃 😃 😃
I rest my case 😂

Guys. I am deep in the villages, no network and so cold. The good part is I have eaten so many meat. View attachment 3490
Glad to hear from you immortal @Gily. We are glad to hear that you are having a great time there. I just received some news that cunning master @Prosper and pervert sect master @xavier has called for some expert to analyse the illusion spell that you cast and they really want to know which meat you have been eating. I am not sure if the expert is @emeka or @King, Their concern is that you might be eating another meat and then show us another meat. They might have even tried to reach out to Master @Durani to portray you of eating meat. Just watch out for them.

Glad to hear from you immortal @Gily. We are glad to hear that you are having a great time there. I just received some news that cunning master @Prosper and pervert sect master @xavier has called for some expert to analyse the illusion spell that you cast and they really want to know which meat you have been eating. I am not sure if the expert is @emeka or @King, Their concern is that you might be eating another meat and then show us another meat. They might have even tried to reach out to Master @Durani to portray you of eating meat. Just watch out for them.
The real meat is hidden by the immortal. This is just camouflage 🤣🤣🤣

Today I will be back. At the bus station waiting for the bus. It will be arriving here in about two hours. I came early so I get good seats.

I will be back today. I also missed John White story, unable to use the Internet or the phone for five days os so draining. I will be translating and posting today.

Prat for me and my family to arrive safe, until the stay cool. .