The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Chapter 4122 Alchemist Guilds

In Azure, there was a city known as Sparta. Nothing about it was particularly noteworthy, whether it was the scale of the families residing in the city, the surrounding resources, or even its geographical location. It was all quite ordinary.

However, the one aspect of Sparta that was truly commendable was that the four great families residing within it were all renowned for their medicinal expertise.

Even Winona’s family, the Weaver family, was one of them. Despite Winona being away from home for several decades, from the perspective of a cultivator, a few decades truly wasn’t considered a long time.

There weren’t many alchemists in Ethereal Realm, yet Sparta had four medical families. This was certainly a rarity. As a result, Sparta was often referred to as the city of medicine.

Due to its scarce resources and absence of demon beasts in the wilderness, along with the presence of the four renowned medical families, Sparta became a peaceful haven where cultivators dared not act rashly.

Many people, who weren’t particularly concerned with cultivation, would move to Sparta to live out their days in peace and tranquility.

Those with great strength and dedication to training wouldn’t come here. After all, there weren’t any resources to be found here.

However, in Sparta, there was one individual who was extraordinarily unique. Not only had he earned the prestigious title of Supreme Alchemist, but his abilities had also reached Ultimate Realm.

Becoming an alchemist was an incredibly challenging journey. To reach Ultimate Realm, an alchemist must be extraordinarily talented and exceptional.

Yet, in Sparta, there was such an individual who didn’t belong to any of the four great families.

Even the Azurean Alchemist Guild had fervently invited this person to become their president, but they were mercilessly rejected.

This man was named Werner Jaeger. He spent his life without a partner, dedicating his days either to self-improvement or to charitable deeds. Countless people sought him for medical treatment, and yet, he never accepted a single penny in return.

Therefore, Werner held an extremely high status in Sparta, earning the admiration of all its inhabitants.

“Winona, you seem downcast since you’ve returned home, almost as if you didn’t want to come back at all. You haven’t left the house in the past few days. Is there something going on?”

Catlin discovered that ever since Winona returned home, she had completely isolated herself, not even stepping out of the house. She had never once cracked a smile.

Additionally, the Weaver family appeared somewhat distant toward Winona. Given that they hadn’t seen each other for decades, one would expect them to be more affectionate.

However, aside from providing a courtyard for Winona and Catlin to live in, the Weaver family didn’t concern themselves with anything else.

And it seemed that Winona never interacted with the Weaver family.

“I’m fine. I just don’t want to go out,” Winona said.

“Fox Queen, Phoenix, Mr. White has sent a message. He is already on his way here. I’ve given him our location.”

Polar rushed over excitedly.

Upon hearing that John was coming from Azure, Winona said, “Have him come over by Teleportation Array. Without a spirit ship, who knows when he’ll be able to arrive? Sparta is preparing to host an Alchemist Fair. Many alchemists from all over Ethereal Realm are expected to gather in Sparta for a mutual exchange of knowledge. Every region has its own Alchemist Guild, and within each guild, there is a Teleportation Array that can transport you to Sparta. Have Mr. White go to the Alchemist Guild in the central region, then he can teleport here. I trust the Teleportation Array has been active during this period.”

The Violet Flame Sect in the central region was tens of thousands of miles away from Sparta in Azure. Even for John to cross regions to reach here using Blazing Stride, it would still take a significant amount of time and consume a massive amount of spiritual energy.

If there was a Teleportation Array, things would be so much easier. At most, it would just cost some spirit coin.

However, these Teleportation Arrays weren’t just found anywhere. It just so happened that Sparta had one, which was connected to all the major Alchemist Guilds across various regions. This allowed John to conveniently teleport over.

Chapter 4123 Heartless and Ungrateful Wretch

Upon hearing this, Polar quickly took out the communication device and then proceeded to relay the instruction to John.

John was also worried. If he had to travel to Azure, he would be exhausted. But now, hearing about the existence of a Teleportation Array, things would be much more convenient.

After conversing with John, Polar was ready to turn around and leave. After all, this was Winona’s room, and Polar couldn’t stay for long.

Just as Polar stepped out the door, he was taken aback.

“Who are you?”

In the open space just outside the room, a person was seen floating, their head full of white hair billowing in the wind.

Upon spotting an unexpected individual, Polar was instantly ready to take action.

Catlin and Phoenix quickly rushed out. They looked up into the sky, their alertness instantly heightened when they saw the white-haired old man floating in mid-air.

“Who on earth are you? Why did you barge in here?” Catlin sternly questioned.

However, the white-haired old man didn’t utter a single word. He just stared blankly at the house.

“It’s so strange. This is the Weaver residence. Given that the Weaver family is one of the four great families in Sparta, how could anyone just barge in without a stir?” Phoenix said with a sense of puzzlement.

“I know, right? Why didn’t I see anyone from the Weaver family trying to stop him? That’s really odd…”

Catlin also found it extremely peculiar.

At that moment, the white-haired old man slowly descended from mid-air, his eyes continuously peering into the house.

Clang!

Suddenly, Winona closed the door.

This gave Catlin and Phoenix quite a scare. They were locked out of the door.

“Windoline, I know you’ve returned. Please, I beg you to see me. I’ve waited for you for decades, never once leaving Sparta.”

The white-haired old man suddenly spoke up.

Catlin and Phoenix were utterly bewildered.

“Catlin, who is Windoline?” Phoenix asked.

“I don’t know.” Catlin shook her head.

“What’s Winona’s real name? It can’t be Windoline, can it?” Polar whispered.

“I don’t know Winona’s real name. I’ve always called her Winona. Is Winona’s real name Windoline? It’s such a beautiful name.”

Catlin also didn’t know Winona’s name.

At that moment, Winona’s voice rang out. “Werner Jaeger, get out of here, you heartless and ungrateful wretch…”

Winona’s voice was filled with anger.

Catlin and the others exchanged glances, momentarily at a loss for words. So, Winona is really Windoline!

And this white-haired old man is Hartle Jaeger. What an unusual name!

“Windoline, I’m no longer known as Hartle Jaeger, but Werner Jaeger now. My heart only beats for you, and I want to win you over. So, please see me. It was all my fault in the past. All I ask is for your forgiveness. As long as you forgive me, I’m willing to do anything,” he pleaded desperately.

“Get lost, now! I won’t trust you. If you don’t leave, I’ll disappear from Sparta immediately and you’ll never be able to find me,” Winona roared.

“All right, all right, I’m leaving. I’m leaving…”

Werner gave in, truly fearing that Winona would leave.

Catlin and the others looked on in shock. Even though they didn’t know what was happening at the moment, they were certain that Winona had something to do with the old man before them.

“Who are you to Windoline?” Werner finally turned to Catlin and the others.

“We’re from the central region. We had to flee here with Winona due to the relentless pursuit of our sworn enemies. For all these decades, it’s always been Winona who took care of me,” Catlin said.

“Oh, I see.” Werner nodded, then pulled out a white handkerchief, on which words were written in blood. He handed it to Catlin. “Could you please give this to Windoline? This handkerchief was a gift from her years ago. I hope she could take a look at it…”

After handing over the handkerchief to Catlin, Werner leaped and vanished without a trace.

Thanks a lot immortal Gily for the resources. As I had expected John did not really go out to help immediately, rather he went to Joy for some sex. Only after he got his sexual urges taken care of, now he is setting out to help his friends.

Chapter 4124 ………..

Catlin stared at the blood-stained handkerchief in her hand, utterly at a loss for what to do next.

She had no idea what the relationship was between this white-haired old man and Winona.

After much hesitation, Catlin finally took the handkerchief and walked in.

Phoenix and Polar exchanged a glance, then followed suit and entered.

Their curiosity was piqued, so they were eager to hear this juicy gossip.

“Winona, the old man gave you this…”

Catlin handed the handkerchief over to Winona.

Winona looked at the handkerchief, clearly taken aback for a moment. Eventually, with trembling hands, she took the handkerchief.

“Winona, what exactly is your relationship with that old man?” Catlin asked with curiosity.

Winona didn’t speak. Instead, she gazed at the handkerchief in her hands before waving her hand. “Leave now. Don’t ask anymore…”

It was clear that Winona didn’t want to speak. Moreover, she didn’t want to leave the room, likely out of fear of encountering Werner.

The two of them definitely shared feelings for each other at one point. However, for reasons unknown, they eventually parted ways.

Feeling disheartened, Winona left Azure and finally arrived at Imperial Beast City.

Seeing that Winona was reluctant to talk, Catlin didn’t dare to probe further. Thus, she left with Polar and Phoenix.

Winona held the handkerchief, silently shedding tears.

At that time, after receiving Polar’s message, John began his search for the Alchemist Guild in the central region.

After finding out the location of the Central Alchemist Guild, John wasted no time and headed there immediately.

The Alchemist Guild in the central region was situated in a small town.

The small town was encircled by towering mountains and was usually bereft of visitors. However, due to the Alchemist Fair in Sparta, a multitude of alchemists had flocked here, ready to be teleported to Sparta via the Teleportation Array.

When John arrived, the small town was already packed with people. There wasn’t even a place to stay.

Numerous alchemists were settled at the foot of the surrounding mountains, choosing to reside in any place they fancied.

At the heart of the small town, a huge and lofty building was where the Central Alchemist Guild was located.

The architecture of the Central Alchemist Guild was grand and imposing. Buildings of varying heights were scattered around, exuding an air of opulence. This clearly demonstrated that being an alchemist was indeed a lucrative profession.

Whether it was in the mundane world or Ethereal Realm now, those involved with medicine had all become wealthy.

In the mundane world, every hospital was built to be grand and opulent. After all, it was the most lucrative business.

Within the small town, clusters of alchemists were constantly bustling about. Many were adorned in their brand-new alchemist’s robe.

John, unfamiliar with his surroundings, eyed the Alchemist Guild in front of him. He planned to go in and ask how much time it would take if he were to use the Teleportation Array.

Just as John was about to step into the Alchemist Guild, someone suddenly called out to him, “Mr. White, is that you?”

John’s brow slightly furrowed. He hadn’t expected that in such a small town, someone would actually recognize him.

When John turned around to look, he was instantly stunned.

“Sigmund?”

John stared at the person calling his name in front of him, hardly able to believe it.

Surprisingly, the person turned out to be Sigmund Brink from Emerald Cauldron Sect.

“Mr. White, it really is you. I thought I was mistaken.”

Sigmund rushed over, joyfully embracing John.

Tears of excitement still lingered in his eyes.

“Sigmund, what brings you here? Where’s Vienna?” John asked.

“I’m accompanying Ms. Vienna to attend the Alchemist Fair in Sparta. She’s currently staying at an inn not far from here. I can take you there. Ever since you left for all these days, Ms. Vienna has been thinking about you every single day!”

Sigmund led John toward the inn.

John, in reality, also missed Vienna and the others. However, due to constant obligations, he didn’t have the opportunity to return to the northern region to see them.

When Sigmund brought John to the inn and they entered Vienna’s room, Vienna was seated by the window, gazing blankly outside.

Thanks a lot immortal Gily for the resources. As I had expected John did not really go out to help immediately, rather he went to Joy for some sex. Only after he got his sexual urges taken care of, now he is setting out to help his friends.
There was no mention sex with Joy rather an embrace. In fact, John eleven ignored Joy's intentions of sex. I hope master brits has not been infiltrated by these sex and pervs sects. 😃 😀 😄

Chapter 4125 Teleportation Array Broken

Upon hearing a sound at the door, Vienna didn’t turn around. Instead, she calmly asked, “Sigmund, have you asked when the Teleportation Array can be fixed?”

“Ms. Vienna, I haven’t,” Sigmund said.

“Why haven’t you asked? Are we just going to wait here forever because the Teleportation Array can’t be fixed? Since when did you become so unreliable in handling matters?”

Vienna seemed a bit upset.

“Ms. Vienna, I ran into an acquaintance on the way, so I didn’t get to ask.”

“An acquaintance?” Vienna briefly paused before continuing, “Since when did you have acquaintances in the central region?”

With a subtle smile, Sigmund said, “Ms. Vienna, you know this acquaintance too.”

“I know them too? Who is it?” Vienna, driven by curiosity, asked without even turning her head.

“It’s me…” John spoke.

Upon hearing John’s voice, Vienna was taken aback, her body trembling in response. She tried to turn around, and when she indeed saw John in front of her, tears started to stream down her face.

John stepped forward, gently pulling Vienna into his embrace.

Vienna nestled into John’s arms, weeping incessantly. Neither of them spoke a single word.

Upon seeing the situation, Sigmund offered a slight smile. Then, he quietly stepped out, gently closing the door behind him.

John gently stroked Vienna’s hair, wordlessly comforting her.

He then picked up Vienna and gently placed her on the bed.

A blush crept up on Vienna’s face.

Over two hours later, John and Vienna looked out the window. Their faces radiated contentment and happiness.

“Vienna, how did you guys end up here?”

John was rather curious. He wondered why Vienna and her companions didn’t go to the Alchemist Guild in the northern region.

Polar had mentioned that every regional Alchemist Guild had a Teleportation Array, capable of transporting one to Sparta.

“The northern region is barren, with few alchemists to begin with. Although there’s an Alchemist Guild, they simply lack the resources to maintain and activate the Teleportation Array. Activating the Teleportation Array requires a massive amount of spiritual stones and resources. The Alchemist Guild in the northern region simply can’t afford it. There are only a handful of people from the entire northern region who have come to the Alchemist Fair. Had it not been for your initiative to unify Emerald Cauldron Sect back then, we wouldn’t have been in a position to participate in the Alchemist Fair amidst our internal strife,” Vienna explained.

John finally understood why Vienna had come to the central region to use the Teleportation Array.

“Right, you mentioned earlier that the Teleportation Array was broken. What happened exactly?” John asked.

“We’ve been here for quite a few days now. I don’t know if it’s because it’s been neglected over the years or because it was overloaded, but it broke down completely. It hasn’t been fixed in days. Otherwise, this small town wouldn’t have attracted such a crowd. All these alchemists are simply waiting to use the Teleportation Array.”

Only then did John understand. It turns out that these alchemists are stuck here. No wonder it’s overcrowded!

“Is this Alchemist Fair, essentially a gathering of alchemists from various regions in Ethereal Realm, for mutual learning and exchange of ideas?” John asked.

“Yes, the main idea is to learn from each other, to adopt the strengths of others, and to address our own weaknesses. However, there are also grand competitions among the alchemists, which could be considered a way of making friends through martial arts, I suppose. The Alchemist Fair isn’t like other gatherings hosted by cultivators, filled with constant fighting and killing. The competition at the Alchemist Fair is essentially a contest of alchemy techniques and tools. Actually, all these are about resources. After all, whether it’s about concocting elixirs or crafting tools, they all require a significant amount of resources.”

Of course, John knew that the competition among alchemists was merely a test of their alchemy skills, and it would never result in any violent incidents.

At that moment, Sigmund said, “Ms. Vienna, I’ve checked it out. The Teleportation Array hasn’t been fixed yet, and the exact time of completion is uncertain!”

Chapter 4126 Fixing Teleportation Array..

Sigmund stood outside the door. He didn’t push it open because he had no idea what John and Vienna were doing inside the room.

Upon hearing that Sigmund had arrived, Vienna rose to her feet and opened the door.

John also rose to his feet.

After a brief glance, Sigmund gave John a meaningful smile.

As a man, John of course understood what Sigmund’s smile implied.

“Let’s go. I need to figure out what’s going on with this Teleportation Array. If we keep delaying like this, who knows when we’ll finally reach Sparta.”

If possible, John was willing to lend a hand in fixing that Teleportation Array.

“John, I never asked you, but did you come here because you’re also heading to Sparta? Are you attending the Alchemist Fair as well?”

Throughout the whole time, Vienna had never asked John why he too was present there.

“I’m not here for the Alchemist Fair. I’m looking for some friends in Azure. I have a few friends in Sparta,” John said.

“Men and women?” Vienna looked at John, her eyes filled with caution as she asked.

“Yes, there are both men and women…” John said truthfully.

Upon hearing John’s words, Vienna let out a soft sigh, followed by a bitter smile.

She knew John was a free-spirited man.

It was simply unrealistic for her to want to keep him by her side.

All that mattered was that she held a place in John’s heart. She didn’t dare to ask for anything more.

“Let’s go. I’ll accompany you for a stroll…”

John followed Vienna as they left the inn, with Sigmund trailing at a distance. They then arrived at the Apothecary Guild, right before the vast square.

In the heart of that square, streaks of spiritual light flickered, with the ground bearing ancient patterns. It was unmistakably a grand arcane array.

Surrounding the large arcane array, over a dozen cultivators were stationed, vigilantly guarding it to prevent anyone from carelessly approaching.

Around the large arcane array, numerous alchemists were gathered, each of them clearly displaying one prominent emotion-anxiety.

Clearly, these alchemists had been stranded here for several days now. If the Teleportation Array couldn’t be fixed, they were likely to miss the Alchemist Fair.

After traveling a great distance to get here, they all planned to teleport to Sparta. Yet, the Teleportation Array was unexpectedly broken.

In the heart of the Teleportation Array, a middle- aged man, clad in a long gray robe, was tirelessly examining the array runes on the ground, his forehead slick with sweat.

On the west of the Teleportation Array, there were a few individuals donned in vibrant yellow robes. Each of them had an alchemist’s token hanging from their waist.

This evidence showed that these individuals were all members of the Apothecary Guild, and they appeared to hold no low-ranking positions.

Swiftly, as the middle-aged man in the gray robe left the Teleportation Array, it began to emit a radiant glow. The intricate array runes slowly rose into the air.

Then, within the arcane array’s wound, a series of spatial fluctuations intertwined. Upon witnessing this scene, the middle-aged man in the gray robe let out a heavy sigh of relief.

Upon seeing the situation, the higher-ups of the Alchemist Guild finally flashed a smile.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I sincerely apologize for the delay. The Teleportation Array has now been repaired and is ready for use. However, due to its recent repair, the number of people we can teleport at once will be limited. This time, the Teleportation Array can only accommodate fifty people. So, those who were first in line here can now use their ticket numbers to enter the Teleportation Array.”

A high-ranking member of the Apothecary Guild glanced around at everyone present before speaking.

Upon hearing that the Teleportation Array had been repaired, the numerous alchemists began to rejoice.

Sigmund exclaimed excitedly, “It’s been fixed, Ms. Vienna. We’re right in the front of the group. We can enter the Teleportation Array now.”

Vienna gave a slight nod, then turned to John. “Come, follow me. Let’s just say you’re with us. We’ll teleport over there together.”

After glancing at the radiant Teleportation Array, John halted Vienna and Sigmund, saying,

“Don’t. The Teleportation Array hasn’t been fully repaired yet. This teleportation attempt will surely fail.”

Chapter 4127 Fixing Teleportation Array.........

“Mr. White, did you spot the issue with the Teleportation Array?” Sigmund curiously asked.

John nodded. “Yeah, don’t go up there. Wait here…”

Upon hearing John’s words, Vienna and Sigmund decided not to approach the Teleportation Array any further.

Meanwhile, others were thrilled as they held their number tokens, entering the Teleportation Array one by one.

When the Teleportation Array was filled with people, the middle-aged man in the gray robe took out some spiritual stones and placed them around the perimeter of the Teleportation Array.

The activation of the Teleportation Array required a substantial amount of spiritual stones. Therefore, using the Teleportation Array wasn’t free of charge.

Accompanied by the shimmering spiritual stones, the Teleportation Array gradually activated. The entire space pulsed continuously, and a white aura enveloped the whole Teleportation Array.

Everyone saw beams of light emerging from the Teleportation Array. Those within the array felt a sense of detachment as if they were about to be teleported any moment now.

Everyone waited in silence. Once these people were teleported away, it would be their turn next.

However, as John felt the fluctuations of the Teleportation Array, he became even more certain in his heart that this teleportation attempt was going to fail.

Boom!

A flash of white light streaked across, and everyone shut their eyes.

Immediately afterward, there was a series of crackling noises all around, which was then followed by screams of terror.

Everyone quickly opened their eyes, only to find that everyone within the Teleportation Array was still present. However, many were filled with the scent of being scorched, and some were even injured, their bodies bleeding incessantly.

At that moment, everyone was taken aback. Even the middle-aged man in the gray robe was stunned.

“Hurry up and save them!” Someone let out a cry. It was only then that a swarm of people surged forward, carrying away the injured individuals.

“W-What on earth happened?”

The middle-aged man was filled with disbelief.

The other alchemists were also in an uproar. This Teleportation Array was terrifying. Instead of teleporting people away, it had actually caused them all to be injured.

“What’s going on? What exactly is happening here? Didn’t you say it was fixed?”

Upon seeing the situation, several high-ranking members of the Alchemist Guild rushed over.

“Perhaps the spiritual stones weren’t sufficient. The arcane array failed to fully activate. Maybe we should give it another try!” the middle-aged man in the gray robe said.

“Hurry up and give it a go. Now that things have turned out like this, how are we supposed to explain it to the president!”

“All right!”

The middle-aged man in the gray robe hurriedly placed the spiritual stones again. This time there was a noticeable increase in their quantity.

However, as the arcane array was activated, it was merely a fleeting moment before it came to a halt once again.

At that moment, everyone was in an uproar. The arcane array hadn’t been fixed at all.

The middle-aged man in the gray robe also had an unspeakably grim expression on his face.

“Kasimir, what on earth is going on? Aren’t you an array master?”

“The Teleportation Array has been broken for so many days now, and it’s still not fixed. The Alchemist Guild has been keeping you for nothing.”

“If the Teleportation Array can’t be fixed, the Alchemist Fair in Sparta will have already started.”

“What’s going on? Didn’t you just say it was already fixed?”

Several high-ranking members of the Alchemist Guild were in a frenzy.

The surrounding alchemists were also seething with anger.

They had been kept waiting here for so many days and it still hadn’t been fixed.

If it couldn’t be fixed, they wouldn’t be able to make it to Sparta in time.

Kasimir Griffith broke out in a cold sweat, continuously wiping his face. Even though he was spoken to in such a manner, he didn’t dare to retort.

After all, they were the top brass of the Apothecary Guild, and his livelihood depended on them.

Moreover, so many alchemists were waiting.

Kasimir meticulously examined every array rune of the Teleportation Array, but he simply couldn’t pinpoint the problem.

He was now like a cat on a hot tin roof.

“Isn’t it fixed yet?” came a stern voice.

Upon seeing the newcomer, everyone stepped aside.

Chapter 4128 Lifeshield Pills

This man was none other than Garret White, the president of the Central Alchemist Guild. It was said that Garret’s alchemy skills had attained the level of a Senior Supreme Alchemist.

“President White, it was reported to be fixed earlier, but there seems to be a malfunction now, and quite a few people got injured,” someone said.

Upon seeing the president personally coming to inquire, Kasimir was so nervous that he didn’t dare to breathe, his forehead breaking out in a cold sweat.

“This Teleportation Array hasn’t had any issues for a thousand years, so why would it suddenly malfunction during this Alchemist Fair?” Garret asked with a slight frown.

“President White, are you suspecting that someone has tampered with the Teleportation Array?”

“Indeed, do a thorough investigation. I believe someone doesn’t want us to attend the Alchemist Fair. Perhaps they’re afraid of losing to me!”

“President White, everyone here is an alchemist. None of us understand array craft, let alone a high-level array craft like the Teleportation Array. Even if someone wanted to sabotage it, without professional skills, they wouldn’t even know where to start!”

“Kasimir…” Garret called out to the middle- aged man in the gray robe.

Kasimir hurriedly rushed forward. “President White…”

“Did you manage to figure out what was wrong with the Teleportation Array? Did someone intentionally sabotage it?”

“President White, I’ve been inspecting for several days now. There’s no issue with the Teleportation Array. It was functioning just a moment ago, but then it suddenly malfunctioned again. I’m also in the process of figuring out what the problem is,” Kasimir said with a look of shame.

In the entire Apothecary Guild, he was the only array master. His responsibilities were limited to maintaining the Teleportation Array and activating it during the Alchemist Fair. Other than that, he had no other tasks to perform.

Despite that, he was rewarded handsomely, and he had an endless supply of pills at his disposal. After all, as a member of the Alchemist Guild, there was never a shortage of these pills.

However, the Teleportation Array was malfunctioning now, and he couldn’t figure out the problem. This was quite a blow to his pride.

If things kept going like this, he wasn’t sure if the Alchemist Guild would continue to employ him.

“You can’t tell the problem?”

Garret’s brow furrowed slightly as he scrutinized the Teleportation Array himself.

He was merely an alchemist, utterly clueless about arcane arrays. So, even though he looked, he couldn’t discern anything at all.

If Kasimir couldn’t fix it, all the alchemists here would have to miss the Alchemist Fair.

With so many alchemists, it would likely be quite challenging to calm them down.

By that time, there was a good White that the Alchemist Guild would become a thing of the past.

“President White, why don’t we ask around and see if there are any array masters? If anyone can fix the Teleportation Array, we can offer a hefty reward,” someone suggested.

Garret contemplated for a moment, then nodded in agreement. “We have no other choice but to proceed this way. However, most of the people here are alchemists. It might be quite challenging to find an array master.”

“President White, even if someone understands arcane array, it doesn’t necessarily mean they can fix the Teleportation Array. I can’t even identify the issue, and I believe no one among these alchemists present can figure it out either,” Kasimir said.

Everyone here was an alchemist. Even if someone had a liking for array craft and had learned a bit in their spare time, the idea of properly repairing a Teleportation Array was utterly impossible.

Moreover, Kasimir was a professional array master, a true specialist in his field. If he couldn’t identify the problem, there was no way these people could spot it.

“Let’s give it a shot, even though the odds are against us…” Garret let out a sigh, then glanced around at everyone. “Ladies and gentlemen, I’m not sure if any of you are familiar with array craft. If anyone can repair this Teleportation Array, the Alchemist Guild is willing to reward you with five Lifeshield Pills.”

As soon as these words were spoken, an uproar instantly erupted among the crowd.

Last edited:
Chapter 4129 Gambling With His Life

“It seems like the Alchemist Guild is truly desperate. They even brought out the Lifeshield Pill.”

“What a pity. If only I knew array craft…”

“The Lifeshield Pill is a life-saving divine medicine, isn’t it?”

Everyone was abuzz with conversation, each person regretting not having learned array craft.

“What exactly is the Lifeshield Pill?” John asked, a look of confusion on his face as he turned to Vienna.

“It’s the top-secret divine medicine of the Central Alchemist Guild. I heard that consuming the Lifeshield Pill could solidify one’s bodily spirit. Even if the physical body was destroyed, the bodily spirit could safely escape, preserving one’s life. That’s why many people referred to this Lifeshield Pill as a life-saving divine medicine. As long as one’s bodily spirit was intact, it could essentially grant them a second chance at life,” Vienna explained.

John’s interest was instantly piqued. So, he promptly raised his hand high and declared, “I can fix the Teleportation Array…”

Garret gave John a skeptical glance, then asked with a hint of disbelief, “My friend, I’m not in the mood for jokes. If you can really fix the Teleportation Array, the five Lifeshield Pills will be yours right away. But if you fail to fix it, waste time, and even damage the Teleportation Array, then don’t blame me for being rude.”

Garret found it hard to believe in John, primarily because he was too young and his abilities didn’t seem particularly impressive.

“If I fail to fix it, I’m ready to leave my life behind!”

John strode confidently toward Garret.

Upon hearing John’s words, Vienna and Sigmund were taken aback.

Why is he gambling with his life? The other alchemists also sized up John. They were surprised that John, a young man, who spoke without considering the weight of his words, had even risked his life.

Garret hadn’t expected John to say such a thing, and for a moment, he was caught off guard.

Upon seeing the situation, Kasimir quickly chided John, “Kid, this Teleportation Array has been around for thousands of years. It’s an ancient arcane array, not the kind you can casually manipulate as you imagine. You better think this through, lest you lose your life here for nothing…”

In reality, Kasimir had John’s best interests at heart. After all, John was young and fearless, completely oblivious to the complexity of the Teleportation Array.

Risking his life here was absolutely not worth it.

John gave a slight smile and said, “Thank you for the reminder, my friend. But if I dare to risk my life, then I must be confident in my ability to fix it…”

Hearing that, Kasimir chose not to say anything further.

Instead, it was Garret who responded. “All right, if you can’t fix it, I won’t take your life. However, you must leave your hands and feet as a form of punishment. Otherwise, this Teleportation Array will be completely ruined if anyone can just come and fix it!”

“It’s a deal, then…”

John nodded, then proceeded toward the Teleportation Array. After circling the Teleportation Array, John crouched down to rearrange the array runes on the ground.

Perhaps due to years of neglect, some of the array runes on the ground had become quite faded.

Even though someone had maintained them, the array runes were still blurry.

“What are you doing? You can’t just mess with the array runes. If they’re altered even slightly, the Teleportation Array will be completely ruined.”

Upon seeing the situation, Kasimir hurriedly moved forward to stop John.

This was an ancient arcane array. No one knew which powerful figure had left these array runes behind. If anyone tampered with these array runes, then the entire Teleportation Array would be destroyed.

After all, every array rune for all the arcane arrays had its own rules. If the position was altered, then it was all over.

“Hey kid, what are you up to? If you dare to destroy the Teleportation Array, I’ll take your life!” Garret bellowed.

Each Teleportation Array was the lifeline of the Alchemist Guild. The reason why the Central Alchemist Guild was established in such a desolate town was due to the presence of the Teleportation Array here.

If the Teleportation Array were to disappear, the Central Alchemist Guild would be on the brink of decline.

The Teleportation Array of the Northern Alchemist Guild had become unusable, leading to a steady decline in the overall strength of the alchemists in the northern region.

Now, there weren’t many senior alchemists throughout the northern region, let alone those who could participate in the Alchemist Fair.

Garret certainly didn’t want the Central Alchemist Guild to end up like that.

Chapter 4130 Incite Public Anger

Garret made his move. He couldn’t just stand by and watch John destroy the thousand-year-old Teleportation Array in an instant and obliterate their entire Apothecary Guild.

Whoosh!

Garret moved swiftly, reaching out to grab John.

As John sensed a strong wind rushing toward him from behind, he didn’t even bother to look back. He effortlessly sidestepped and evaded it.

Garret was merely a Top Level Tribulator, a fact that did not instill fear in John.

After evading, John continued to adjust the array runes. The originally blurry array runes gradually became clear under John’s meticulous work.

But no one knew if the array runes John had etched were correct.

If messed up and the array runes were incorrect, the Teleportation Array would be completely ruined.

Garret hadn’t expected that John would evade his attack without even a glance as if he had eyes in the back of his head.

“Stop, I’m telling you to stop…”

Once again, Garret aimed a slap at John.

This time around, Garret went for the kill.

With a casual lift of his hand, John’s palms clashed against Garret’s with a resounding smack.

Garret moved three steps backward, yet astonishingly, John didn’t budge an inch.

At that moment, everyone was utterly astounded.

Even Vienna and Sigmund were filled with disbelief.

They were utterly oblivious to just how extraordinarily powerful John had become during this period.

All the alchemists wore expressions of utter astonishment.

The strength of an array master was comparable to that of an alchemist. In terms of cultivation level, neither was particularly powerful.

Yet, the president of the Alchemist Guild who was a Top Level Tribulator had been effortlessly repelled by a single strike from John.

Moreover, John appeared quite young and seemed to be a Sixth Level Tribulator only.

Garret’s face turned extremely grim. He barked out in anger, “Everyone, get him together. If we just stand by and watch him destroy the arcane array, we can kiss our trip to Sparta goodbye.”

All the alchemists present were ready to take action.

After all, the Teleportation Array affected everyone’s interests. No one wanted to see John mess it up.

“No one touches him!”

Vienna and Sigmund quickly leaped into action, positioning themselves in front of John.

Regardless of the reasons, if anyone dared to target John, there was no way that Vienna would just sit by and do nothing.

She would always stand by John’s side. After all, she had already committed herself to him.

“Vienna, you’re a mere alchemist from the northern region, yet you want to meddle in our affairs? Step aside this instant. If this kid ruins the Teleportation Array, you’ll be the one to blame,” Garret roared.

“President White, I trust John. I am certain he would never sabotage the Teleportation Array. His mastery of array craft is truly impressive.”

Vienna was determined to buy time for John. She knew that John must have been confident to take such actions.

“No matter how impressive he is, can he really activate this ancient Teleportation Array? For thousands of years, no one dared to touch this arcane array, and now he’s actually tampering with it recklessly. If even a single array rune in this Teleportation Array is slightly off, the entire arcane array will be ruined. Tell him to stop immediately, or he’ll truly incite public anger,” Kasimir said.

As a revered array master within the Apothecary Guild, he had only dared to maintain the Teleportation Array, not daring to make the slightest change to it.

Even though it had been neglected for many years and the Teleportation Array’s array runes had become indistinct, Kasimir didn’t dare to tamper with it recklessly.

Listening to Kasimir’s words, Vienna turned to look at John, about to speak. However, John had already stood up.

There was no mention sex with Joy rather an embrace. In fact, John eleven ignored Joy's intentions of sex. I hope master brits has not been infiltrated by these sex and pervs sects. 😃 😀 😄
Your master has been with us don’t let him deceive you 😂😂😂😂

Your master has been with us don’t let him deceive you 😂😂😂😂
Master Emeka, what kind of deceitful lie is that. If I want to join your sect, I will join openly and publicly. I don't have to deceive anybody. And don't worry definitely I am not going to join there immediately.

Master Ast, absolutely no worries. Both sex and pervert experts are not capable of doing that yet. And I have no intention of joining their sect as for now. I was just deciphering John's pattern of action. Knowing John fully well, he would not have gone there just for embrace. You can also witness, what John did, when he met Vienna. You can also predict already, what would be the first thing he will do as soon as he meets Phoenix and Caitlin.

That is exactly what I’ve been thinking all this while.. I just could not understand how a high-spirit young man can stand not to do anything with his peak years :unsure:
Master King, there is nothing to think. I have nothing to hide. If there is only one good thing about me, I always try hard to be genuine and I don't really say lies. At least so for now. The atmosphere I grew up with and then my motivation to achieve greater things and then the determination to go after my aspirations, have not really allowed myself to indulge. But one thing I can assure you, I have almost reached my saturation point and let me see how far I can go about.

Master King, there is nothing to think. I have nothing to hide. If there is only one good thing about me, I always try hard to be genuine and I don't really say lies. At least so for now. The atmosphere I grew up with and then my motivation to achieve greater things and then the determination to go after my aspirations, have not really allowed myself to indulge. But one thing I can assure you, I have almost reached my saturation point and let me see how far I can go about.
Master brits , I think you have immersed yourself too much into Dustin's story that it corrupted your mind about the importance of everything else against having sex. That power of influence of a strong protagonist on its readers is proven here and it seems to me that you admire Dustin's character much more than that of John's. Dustin is your real hero it seems 😅

Chapter 4130 Incite Public Anger

Garret made his move. He couldn’t just stand by and watch John destroy the thousand-year-old Teleportation Array in an instant and obliterate their entire Apothecary Guild.

Whoosh!

Garret moved swiftly, reaching out to grab John.

As John sensed a strong wind rushing toward him from behind, he didn’t even bother to look back. He effortlessly sidestepped and evaded it.

Garret was merely a Top Level Tribulator, a fact that did not instill fear in John.

After evading, John continued to adjust the array runes. The originally blurry array runes gradually became clear under John’s meticulous work.

But no one knew if the array runes John had etched were correct.

If messed up and the array runes were incorrect, the Teleportation Array would be completely ruined.

Garret hadn’t expected that John would evade his attack without even a glance as if he had eyes in the back of his head.

“Stop, I’m telling you to stop…”

Once again, Garret aimed a slap at John.

This time around, Garret went for the kill.

With a casual lift of his hand, John’s palms clashed against Garret’s with a resounding smack.

Garret moved three steps backward, yet astonishingly, John didn’t budge an inch.

At that moment, everyone was utterly astounded.

Even Vienna and Sigmund were filled with disbelief.

They were utterly oblivious to just how extraordinarily powerful John had become during this period.

All the alchemists wore expressions of utter astonishment.

The strength of an array master was comparable to that of an alchemist. In terms of cultivation level, neither was particularly powerful.

Yet, the president of the Alchemist Guild who was a Top Level Tribulator had been effortlessly repelled by a single strike from John.

Moreover, John appeared quite young and seemed to be a Sixth Level Tribulator only.

Garret’s face turned extremely grim. He barked out in anger, “Everyone, get him together. If we just stand by and watch him destroy the arcane array, we can kiss our trip to Sparta goodbye.”

All the alchemists present were ready to take action.

After all, the Teleportation Array affected everyone’s interests. No one wanted to see John mess it up.

“No one touches him!”

Vienna and Sigmund quickly leaped into action, positioning themselves in front of John.

Regardless of the reasons, if anyone dared to target John, there was no way that Vienna would just sit by and do nothing.

She would always stand by John’s side. After all, she had already committed herself to him.

“Vienna, you’re a mere alchemist from the northern region, yet you want to meddle in our affairs? Step aside this instant. If this kid ruins the Teleportation Array, you’ll be the one to blame,” Garret roared.

“President White, I trust John. I am certain he would never sabotage the Teleportation Array. His mastery of array craft is truly impressive.”

Vienna was determined to buy time for John. She knew that John must have been confident to take such actions.

“No matter how impressive he is, can he really activate this ancient Teleportation Array? For thousands of years, no one dared to touch this arcane array, and now he’s actually tampering with it recklessly. If even a single array rune in this Teleportation Array is slightly off, the entire arcane array will be ruined. Tell him to stop immediately, or he’ll truly incite public anger,” Kasimir said.

As a revered array master within the Apothecary Guild, he had only dared to maintain the Teleportation Array, not daring to make the slightest change to it.

Even though it had been neglected for many years and the Teleportation Array’s array runes had become indistinct, Kasimir didn’t dare to tamper with it recklessly.

Listening to Kasimir’s words, Vienna turned to look at John, about to speak. However, John had already stood up.
See some insignificant flies trying to confront the Golden Dragon. It seems they are tired of living..

Chapter 4123 Heartless and Ungrateful Wretch

Upon hearing this, Polar quickly took out the communication device and then proceeded to relay the instruction to John.

John was also worried. If he had to travel to Azure, he would be exhausted. But now, hearing about the existence of a Teleportation Array, things would be much more convenient.

After conversing with John, Polar was ready to turn around and leave. After all, this was Winona’s room, and Polar couldn’t stay for long.

Just as Polar stepped out the door, he was taken aback.

“Who are you?”

In the open space just outside the room, a person was seen floating, their head full of white hair billowing in the wind.

Upon spotting an unexpected individual, Polar was instantly ready to take action.

Catlin and Phoenix quickly rushed out. They looked up into the sky, their alertness instantly heightened when they saw the white-haired old man floating in mid-air.

“Who on earth are you? Why did you barge in here?” Catlin sternly questioned.

However, the white-haired old man didn’t utter a single word. He just stared blankly at the house.

“It’s so strange. This is the Weaver residence. Given that the Weaver family is one of the four great families in Sparta, how could anyone just barge in without a stir?” Phoenix said with a sense of puzzlement.

“I know, right? Why didn’t I see anyone from the Weaver family trying to stop him? That’s really odd…”

Catlin also found it extremely peculiar.

At that moment, the white-haired old man slowly descended from mid-air, his eyes continuously peering into the house.

Clang!

Suddenly, Winona closed the door.

This gave Catlin and Phoenix quite a scare. They were locked out of the door.

“Windoline, I know you’ve returned. Please, I beg you to see me. I’ve waited for you for decades, never once leaving Sparta.”

The white-haired old man suddenly spoke up.

Catlin and Phoenix were utterly bewildered.

“Catlin, who is Windoline?” Phoenix asked.

“I don’t know.” Catlin shook her head.

“What’s Winona’s real name? It can’t be Windoline, can it?” Polar whispered.

“I don’t know Winona’s real name. I’ve always called her Winona. Is Winona’s real name Windoline? It’s such a beautiful name.”

Catlin also didn’t know Winona’s name.

At that moment, Winona’s voice rang out. “Werner Jaeger, get out of here, you heartless and ungrateful wretch…”

Winona’s voice was filled with anger.

Catlin and the others exchanged glances, momentarily at a loss for words. So, Winona is really Windoline!

And this white-haired old man is Hartle Jaeger. What an unusual name!

“Windoline, I’m no longer known as Hartle Jaeger, but Werner Jaeger now. My heart only beats for you, and I want to win you over. So, please see me. It was all my fault in the past. All I ask is for your forgiveness. As long as you forgive me, I’m willing to do anything,” he pleaded desperately.

“Get lost, now! I won’t trust you. If you don’t leave, I’ll disappear from Sparta immediately and you’ll never be able to find me,” Winona roared.

“All right, all right, I’m leaving. I’m leaving…”

Werner gave in, truly fearing that Winona would leave.

Catlin and the others looked on in shock. Even though they didn’t know what was happening at the moment, they were certain that Winona had something to do with the old man before them.

“Who are you to Windoline?” Werner finally turned to Catlin and the others.

“We’re from the central region. We had to flee here with Winona due to the relentless pursuit of our sworn enemies. For all these decades, it’s always been Winona who took care of me,” Catlin said.

“Oh, I see.” Werner nodded, then pulled out a white handkerchief, on which words were written in blood. He handed it to Catlin. “Could you please give this to Windoline? This handkerchief was a gift from her years ago. I hope she could take a look at it…”

After handing over the handkerchief to Catlin, Werner leaped and vanished without a trace.
Windoline 🤣. From where did you get that name🤣.

That is exactly what I’ve been thinking all this while.. I just could not understand how a high-spirit young man can stand not to do anything with his peak years :unsure:
I don’t want to open his chapter yet his is type of person who tells his child don’t drink alcohol it not good but goes in the dark and drinks same alcohol 😂😂😂

I don’t want to open his chapter yet his is type of person who tells his child don’t drink alcohol it not good but goes in the dark and drinks same alcohol 😂😂😂
I have a friend, same age with me, saying how he regrets not to have a crazy life when he was in 20's or 30's.. no girls, no drink, no smoke, no two-fingers... he started to do all these only now (after 40's) after he divorced with his wife when the body is not at peak and less attractive because of already old 🤣

Chapter 4131 Give It A Try

“All right, this Teleportation Array was merely suffering from years of neglect. Some of the array runes have become so sparsely interconnected that, although the Teleportation Array can be activated, it’s incapable of teleportation. I’ve just redrawn the array runes and made some minor modifications. With these changes, even if the Teleportation Array is old and non- functional, it won’t cause the kind of harmful incident we just experienced,” John casually remarked.

Upon hearing John’s words, everyone was in disbelief. John was not only able to repair the Teleportation Array, but he also managed to make modifications.

How is this possible? This is an ancient arcane array. Even if he’s an array master, there’s no way he could have managed to alter such an ancient arcane array!

Astonished, Kasimir asked, “Did you really manage to fix the Teleportation Array?”

“Of course. You can give it a try,” John said calmly.

Kasimir glanced at Garret. After all, Garret was the president. Only when Garret gave the word could Kasimir activate the Teleportation Array.

“Go take a look…” Garret said to Kasimir.

Kasimir gave a nod, then proceeded toward what lay ahead. His gaze fell upon the Teleportation Array before him. Afterward, he carefully positioned the spiritual stones.

Swiftly, the spiritual stones flickered, activating the Teleportation Array.

Since it could be activated, it proved that the Teleportation Array wasn’t sabotaged by John.

At that moment, Garret also let out a sigh of relief.

“President White, even if the Teleportation Array can be activated, it doesn’t mean it’s been fixed. It could be activated just now too, but an error occurred during the teleportation!” a higher-ranking member of the Alchemist Guild said. “You’re right. The Teleportation Array could be activated just now. Its current activation doesn’t necessarily signify anything! Only after initiating the teleportation can we determine if the Teleportation Array has truly been fixed,” Garret said.

Kasimir turned to the surrounding alchemists and asked, “Ladies and gentlemen, who would like to give it a try?”

Yet, no one dared to make a move. After all, the Teleportation Array had just malfunctioned, injuring so many people.

If anything went awry again, it could be deadly.

No one was willing to gamble with their own life.

Seeing that no one dared to step forward, Kasimir felt extremely awkward.

“I’ll try…”

After finishing her words, Vienna stepped straight into the Teleportation Array.

Vienna had faith in John, so she felt no fear at all.

“Sigmund, stick with her. When you reach Sparta, don’t go wandering off. Wait for me,” John said.

John had faith in his abilities. He was certain that there would be no issues with the Teleportation Array.

Sigmund nodded, then stepped into the Teleportation Array.

Upon witnessing Vienna and Sigmund stepping into the arcane array, the others began to harbor some trust in John.

After all, Vienna had just defended John. It was clear that they were together.

“I’ll give it a shot too…”

At that moment, an alchemist entered the Teleportation Array as well.

If it really worked, they wouldn’t have to stand in line. They could reach Sparta the fastest.

Seeing someone fearless stepping straight into the Teleportation Array, many alchemists began to waver.

In no time, the Teleportation Array was filled with dozens of people.

Kasimir announced, “Everyone, please be careful. I’m about to activate the Teleportation Array!”

After speaking, Kasimir activated the spiritual stones.

The Teleportation Array sprung to life in an instant. Meanwhile, several miles away in Sparta, a few cultivators were stationed by the Teleportation Array.

“Elder Gotham, it’s quite noticeable that there are far fewer participants in this year’s Alchemist Fair. The Teleportation Array has been silent for several days now.”

A cultivator looked toward an elder.

These individuals were all members of the Azurean Alchemist Guild, which was based in Sparta. Their responsibility here was to handle the reception duties.

Yet, for several consecutive days, no one came through the Teleportation Array

Chapter 4132 Are You Still An Alchemist

“It’s really odd. Alchemists from the eastern and southern regions have already arrived, but why hasn’t there been any movement from the central region’s alchemists? There aren’t many people from the central region here yet. The Alchemist Fair is about to start, but there’s still no sign of anyone from the Central Alchemist Guild. Could it be that they don’t want to participate this year?” Bryce slightly furrowed his brows, unable to comprehend what was going on.

The Teleportation Array of the northern region’s Alchemist Guild had been broken for many years. As a result, the skill level of the alchemists in the northern region declined significantly. As such, many no longer met the qualifications to participate in the Alchemist Fair.

However, the central region was different. The strength of Central Alchemist Guild was not to be underestimated. Yet, surprisingly, not many of them seemed to have shown up.

“Could it be that the Teleportation Array of the Central Alchemist Guild is broken? It’s been quite a few days already,” a cultivator said.

Bryce glared before he spoke. “Shut your mouth. If no one from the Central Alchemist Guild shows up, then what’s the point of this Alchemist Fair?”

Right after that, the Teleportation Array began to tremble subtly, exuding a faint glow.

“Someone’s coming. Someone’s about to teleport here…” Upon witnessing that scene, several cultivators were extremely thrilled.

Meanwhile, at the Central Alchemist Guild, everyone was anxiously fixated on the light radiating from the Teleportation Array.

The spiritual stones surrounding them were rapidly absorbed by the Teleportation Array, causing the light to grow increasingly intense.

Swiftly, a blinding flash of white light appeared, causing everyone to shut their eyes.

When everyone anxiously opened their eyes, they found that the alchemists within the Teleportation Array had all disappeared.

“It worked! It worked!” Kasimir was the first one to shout out in excitement.

If the teleportation were to fail, Kasimir would likely be the first one held responsible, considering he was the only array master present.

Since the Teleportation Array had been repaired, Kasimir wouldn’t be punished anymore.

A huge weight was finally lifted off Kasimir’s heart.

Upon seeing the situation, the other alchemists also erupted in joyful cheers. They were afraid they wouldn’t have been able to participate in the Alchemist Fair if the Teleportation Array hadn’t been repaired.

At that moment, Garret was looking at John in a different light.

Despite his young age, John was not only remarkably capable, effortlessly repelling his opponent, but he was also a senior array master. He was even able to repair an ancient Teleportation Array.

“My friend, I may have offended you earlier. I do hope you won’t hold it against me. I’ll have someone fetch the Lifeshield Pill for you right away.” After Garret finished speaking, he immediately ordered someone to fetch the Lifeshield Pill.

Since he had made a promise in public, there was no way he could back out.

“Sir, may I ask, from whom did you learn array craft?” Kasimir was incredibly curious.

John was so young, yet his mastery of array craft was astonishing.

“I’m truly sorry, but I can’t say.” John apologetically shook his head.

John didn’t have a mentor, and he couldn’t claim he was self-taught as that would probably impact Kasimir even harder.

Quickly, Kasimir said, “No worries. It’s perfectly normal if you don’t want to disclose who’s your mentor.”

Garret turned to John and asked, “Sir, are you also planning to go to Sparta? Are you visiting relatives and friends, or are you returning home?”

“I have a friend in Sparta, so I thought I might as well attend this Alchemist Fair while I was there. I had never been to one before.” John spoke truthfully.

“There’s something you may not be aware of. The Alchemist Fair isn’t open to just anyone. Only those with the appropriate qualifications can participate. Array masters like you and I are not qualified to participate in the Alchemist Fair. If there was an Array Master Fair, perhaps you and I might have the qualifications to attend,” said Kasimir.

He mistakenly thought that John was unaware the Alchemist Fair did not allow anyone other than alchemists to participate.

“I know. I’m also an alchemist, so I should be qualified enough to participate in this Alchemist Fair,” said John.

“What? You’re an alchemist?” Kasimir was completely baffled.

Garret and the rest were all looking at John in disbelief. John’s mastery of array craft was incredible, and his cultivation level was not inferior to Garret’s. Surprisingly, he was also an alchemist.

They couldn’t help but wonder if there was anything at all that John couldn’t do.

Chapter 4133 Winning Over

“What, do I not look like an alchemist to you?” John said with a faint smile.

“Well, not exactly. I’m just a bit astounded, that’s all.” There was unmistakable envy in Kasimir’s gaze.

If he were proficient in array craft and also in alchemy, he wouldn’t have had such a low status in the Alchemist Guild.

Shortly after, the Lifeshield Pill was brought to John. True to his word, Garret handed over the five Lifeshield Pill to John.

After all, there were many people around at that moment. Even if Garret didn’t want to, he had no choice but to hand the pills over.

The credibility of the Alchemist Guild was crucial. Without it, no alchemists would join them in the future, no one would seek collaboration with them, and the operation of the guild itself would be compromised.

Alchemists typically didn’t possess great strength. In the Ethereal Realm, a world where the survival of the fittest reigned, alchemists were, in fact, considered to be among the weak.

Thankfully, despite their small number, alchemists were held in high regard. That respect allowed them to secure a place in the Ethereal Realm.

If no one collaborated with the Alchemist Guild anymore, the various resources of the Guild would certainly be depleted.

Upon obtaining the Lifeshield Pill, John ascended to the Teleportation Array, ready to transport himself to Sparta in search of Sigmund and Vienna.

Upon seeing the situation, Garret stepped onto the Teleportation Array.

Then, numerous alchemists lined up one after another to begin the teleportation process on the Teleportation Array.

Following a flash of white light, everyone’s vision momentarily darkened before promptly brightening up again.

When they opened their eyes again, they had already arrived at Sparta.

“Hahaha, we almost missed the Alchemist Fair.”

“It really wasn’t easy.”

“Thank you, sir! Without you, we might have missed this Alchemist Fair.”

The numerous alchemists were highly pleased, and all expressed gratitude to John.

“We truly owe you one this time. Without you, Central Alchemist Guild’s reputation would have been in ruins, resulting in severe losses.” Once again, Garret expressed his gratitude to John.

“President White, there’s no need to be formal. I did take your Lifeshield Pill, so consider this a trade,” John said with a slight smile, “By the way, I still don’t know your name,” Garret inquired.

“John White,” John said lightly.

John had no intention of concealing his identity.

One reason was that alchemists weren’t very strong, posing little threat to John.

Secondly, John wasn’t disguising himself. Even if he were to use a false name at that moment, there would undoubtedly be people who would recognize him. As such, he thought it was better not to hide at all.

“John White?” Garret was taken aback.

Soon after, Garret chuckled and said, “So, we share the same surname. Perhaps thousands of years ago, we were from the same family.”

“Perhaps.” John smiled.

John knew that Garret must have recognized him and about Demon Seal Alliance’s Decree of Execution.

However, since Garret acted as if he knew nothing, John would not expose him.

As long as they didn’t have any ideas about him, he wouldn’t make life difficult for anyone.

“Mr. White, may I ask under which Alchemist Guild are you participating in the Alchemist Fair?” Garret asked.

“Which Alchemist Guild I’m participating under?” John was slightly taken aback.

He had no idea under which Alchemist Guild he should be because he didn’t join any.

John’s primary objective was to find Phoenix and her group. He only decided to participate in the Alchemist Fair because he had heard about it.

As such, he had no answer to Garret’s question.

Seeing that John didn’t understand, Garret spoke again. “By participating in the Alchemist Fair under the banner of an Alchemist Guild, you could gain more opportunities and resources. Of course, wandering cultivators and individual medical families could participate. However, it would be more fitting if they were part of an organization. If you haven’t joined an Alchemist Guild, I would be more than willing to recommend you to participate on behalf of our Central Alchemist Guild.”

Garret’s intention was clear. He was aiming to recruit John into the Central Alchemist Guild.

A character like John, who was not only powerful but also a senior array master and an alchemist cultivator, was undoubtedly the kind of person that any Alchemist Guild would vie for.

Chapter 4134 A Twist Of Fate

However, this showed that Garret bore no ill will toward John. Knowing that latter had been hunted by the Demon Sealing Alliance for a century, yet still daring to ally with him, proved how fearless the former was.

“Thank you for your kind offer, President White,” John responded politely. “I’ll go speak to my friends first. Rest assured, if I need assistance before the convention, I’ll definitely ask for your help.”

“Alright. Your friends are pharmacists from the northern region, which will not be participating in the Alchemist Fair this time around. So, if your friends need to, they can participate under the banner of our Central Alchemist Guild.”

Garret knew that both Vienna and Sigmund were pharmacists who from the northern region.

Since they were both John’s friends, Garret naturally wanted to bring them into his circle too.

With this, John would surely be grateful toward him.

Without John, there was no way Garret would allow Sigmund and Vienna to take part under the Central Alchemist Guild’s name.

John and Garret stepped out of the arcane array. By now, many of the pharmacists who had been teleported over were already being ushered to rest by the members of the Azurean Alchemist Guild.

“President White! You’ve finally arrived,” they exclaimed. “It’s been days since we last heard from the Central Alchemist Guild. Our president has been worried sick, asking about you every day!”

Upon seeing Garret, Bryce Gotham of the Azurean Alchemist Guild quickly approached him.

“There was a slight issue with our Teleportation Array back home, but it’s been resolved. Your president’s never cared about me this much. In fact, he’d always be at odds with me at every Alchemist Fair. He hates that I’m stronger than him. Why does he miss me so much this time?” Garret replied jokingly.

It was evident that he had a good relationship with the president of the Azurean Alchemist Guild. It seemed that at every Alchemist Fair, the latter would always end up defeated, unable to surpass Garret.

“You’ve arrived late and might not be aware of this, President White, but it seems there have been some incidents regarding this Alchemist Fair,” said Bryce.

“Incidents? What kind?” Garret asked with curiosity.

“Representatives from Medicine God Island came by a few days ago. They announced that this year’s Alchemist Fair is to be held on their island, or they’ll disrupt the peace of all the pharmacists,” Bryce whispered after glancing around.

“What?” Garret’s brows furrowed, his face turning ashen. “Those bastards from Medicine God Island have been hiding for hundreds of years. Why have they suddenly decided to show up this year? And they dare threaten the Alchemist Guild? Do they have a death wish?”

“Keep your voice down. Many pharmacists are still unaware of this matter. The people from Medicine God Island are incredibly powerful. Our president couldn’t even withstand a single move from them, which is why we’ve temporarily agreed to their terms. Our president is currently waiting for all of you to gather, so you can discuss the plan of action.”

“Hmph, that’s obvious. With your president’s level of strength, even I can defeat him with a single move. What does this really prove?”

Garret huffed coldly.

As someone who possessed the peak strength of a Top Level Tribulator, he was considered a true expert.

“But President White, those from Medicine God Island are all in the Ultimate Realm. Don’t underestimate them!”

This took Garret by surprise.

He froze for quite some time before remarking, “Medicine God Island is so barren and desolate. What on earth could those people have used to cultivate themselves to reach the Ultimate Realm? How is this even possible? Besides, they’re all alchemists, not immortals from the celestial realm. Without any resources, what could they have possibly used for cultivation?”

Bryce sighed. “It’s really all about fate. Back then, these folks were banished to Medicine God Island and left to fend for themselves. But here we are, hundreds of years later, and they’re doing better than ever. It turns out that island was actually a place where an ancient Ninth Level Medicine God had fallen, and these people had managed to discover the site of the fall. Everyone always refers to that place as Medicine God Island, assuming it was just a casually chosen name. Little did they know, there was indeed a Medicine God residing on that island”

Here jhon is going to learn from Medicine God but i want to see phoenix improvement in cultivation and jhon should focus on that and author forgot about Miranda i think even in dustin story author forgot about natasha atleast here john is enjoying but there dustin…

Chapter 4135 Medicine God Island

“A Ninth Level Medicine God?” Upon hearing this, Garret was utterly flabbergasted.

Alchemists could be classified into four levels: Sky, Earth, Arcane, and Primeval. Each of these levels was then further divided into nine levels.

However, ranked higher than the Sky-Tier Alchemists were the revered Supreme Alchemists, within which the Ethereal Realm existed many.

Then, above them were the Medicine Gods. Such a ranking was something one could only hear of, not witness.

After the Celestial Battle, there had never been a Medicine God in the Ethereal Realm.

Yet, now, it turned out Medicine God Island was the very place where a Ninth Level Medicine God had fallen!

This was simply astounding.

With the fall of a Ninth Level Medicine God, one could only wonder how many treasures had been left behind.

As the saying went, when a whale falls, everything grows. Now, Garret was filled with regret. If only he had known, he would have gone to the island himself!

Unfortunately, it was far removed from the mainland, with inconvenient transportation and an unparalleled desolation. Surely, no one would venture there.

“Life sure depends on fate, huh?”

The man let out a helpless sigh.

“We have come up with a foolproof plan, President White. If we allow the people from Medicine God Island to return, it would spell disaster for our Alchemist Guild.”

Bryce spoke with a heavy heart.

“Tell your president I’ll be there shortly, Elder Gotham,” Garret instructed, asking Bryce to leave first.

After the latter had departed, John asked with curiosity, “What’s the deal about this so-called Medicine God Island, President White? Are the people on the island all alchemists?”

“It’s actually a desolate little island situated in the vast ocean to the west of Sparta,” Garret explained. “Centuries ago, it was home to numerous alchemists, but due to scarce resources, they found themselves unable to carry on with their cultivation. Left with no other choice, they secretly turned to the study of demonic techniques. I believe you’re aware how alluring demonic techniques are for cultivators lacking resources.”

“Yes, I am.” John nodded.

Typically, human cultivators honed their skills by harnessing the spiritual energy of the world, utilizing various spiritual stones, mystical herbs, and pills.

However, the cultivation of demonic techniques wasn’t limited to these resources. Blood, lethal intent, and the aura of the dead could also be utilized for cultivation-even to the extent of absorbing the cultivation of others.

With this in mind, the resource-deprived cultivators then resorted to demonic techniques, relying on consuming human blood and absorbing the skills of others to enhance their own strength.

Gradually, they turned into demons themselves.

Of course, not all of them were utterly wicked, sustaining themselves on human blood and flesh for their cultivation.

“After the scandalous actions of these alchemists engaging in demonic techniques were exposed, they were exiled to Medicine God Island by the collective decision of the various Alchemist Guilds and left to their own fate. But who would have known? After several centuries had passed, these people discovered the place where the God of Medicine had fallen, and this directly led to a dramatic surge in their powers. It seems their skills might now surpass ours,” Garret admitted, frustrated. “Now, these people have suddenly shown up, asking us to hold the Alchemist Fair on that island. I presume they just want to use this opportunity to humiliate us members of the Alchemist Guild!”

“Perhaps this is just destiny,” John commented nonchalantly.

Right now, he couldn’t definitively determine who was right or wrong, for he believed that some people practicing demonic techniques weren’t necessarily in the wrong.

In the Ethereal Realm, he had encountered numerous Demonic Cultivators, and they were a mixed bag of good and bad.

After all, the line between good and evil had become somewhat blurred in the realm. Even John himself found it difficult to differentiate between each side.

“Indeed, it must be.”

Garret smiled helplessly and nodded before continuing, “John, my friend, if you need me, you can visit the Azurean Alchemist Guild anytime. I should be there for the next few days. Now, I must go. Until we meet again.”

“Until we meet again.”

The two men shook hands. After parting ways with Garret, John went to find Sigmund and Vienna. He was sure they were waiting for him near the Teleportation Array.

Last edited:
Chapter 4135 Medicine God Island

“A Ninth Level Medicine God?” Upon hearing this, Garret was utterly flabbergasted.

Alchemists could be classified into four levels: Sky, Earth, Arcane, and Primeval. Each of these levels was then further divided into nine levels.

However, ranked higher than the Sky-Tier Alchemists were the revered Supreme Alchemists, within which the Ethereal Realm existed many.

Then, above them were the Medicine Gods. Such a ranking was something one could only hear of, not witness.

After the Celestial Battle, there had never been a Medicine God in the Ethereal Realm.

Yet, now, it turned out Medicine God Island was the very place where a Ninth Level Medicine God had fallen!

This was simply astounding.

With the fall of a Ninth Level Medicine God, one could only wonder how many treasures had been left behind.

As the saying went, when a whale falls, everything grows. Now, Garret was filled with regret. If only he had known, he would have gone to the island himself!

Unfortunately, it was far removed from the mainland, with inconvenient transportation and an unparalleled desolation. Surely, no one would venture there.

“Life sure depends on fate, huh?”

The man let out a helpless sigh.

“We have come up with a foolproof plan, President White. If we allow the people from Medicine God Island to return, it would spell disaster for our Alchemist Guild.”

Bryce spoke with a heavy heart.

“Tell your president I’ll be there shortly, Elder Gotham,” Garret instructed, asking Bryce to leave first.

After the latter had departed, John asked with curiosity, “What’s the deal about this so-called Medicine God Island, President White? Are the people on the island all alchemists?”

“It’s actually a desolate little island situated in the vast ocean to the west of Sparta,” Garret explained. “Centuries ago, it was home to numerous alchemists, but due to scarce resources, they found themselves unable to carry on with their cultivation. Left with no other choice, they secretly turned to the study of demonic techniques. I believe you’re aware how alluring demonic techniques are for cultivators lacking resources.”

“Yes, I am.” John nodded.

Typically, human cultivators honed their skills by harnessing the spiritual energy of the world, utilizing various spiritual stones, mystical herbs, and pills.

However, the cultivation of demonic techniques wasn’t limited to these resources. Blood, lethal intent, and the aura of the dead could also be utilized for cultivation-even to the extent of absorbing the cultivation of others.

With this in mind, the resource-deprived cultivators then resorted to demonic techniques, relying on consuming human blood and absorbing the skills of others to enhance their own strength.

Gradually, they turned into demons themselves.

Of course, not all of them were utterly wicked, sustaining themselves on human blood and flesh for their cultivation.

“After the scandalous actions of these alchemists engaging in demonic techniques were exposed, they were exiled to Medicine God Island by the collective decision of the various Alchemist Guilds and left to their own fate. But who would have known? After several centuries had passed, these people discovered the place where the God of Medicine had fallen, and this directly led to a dramatic surge in their powers. It seems their skills might now surpass ours,” Garret admitted, frustrated. “Now, these people have suddenly shown up, asking us to hold the Alchemist Fair on that island. I presume they just want to use this opportunity to humiliate us members of the Alchemist Guild!”

“Perhaps this is just destiny,” John commented nonchalantly.

Right now, he couldn’t definitively determine who was right or wrong, for he believed that some people practicing demonic techniques weren’t necessarily in the wrong.

In the Ethereal Realm, he had encountered numerous Demonic Cultivators, and they were a mixed bag of good and bad.

After all, the line between good and evil had become somewhat blurred in the realm. Even John himself found it difficult to differentiate between each side.

“Indeed, it must be.”

Garret smiled helplessly and nodded before continuing, “John, my friend, if you need me, you can visit the Azurean Alchemist Guild anytime. I should be there for the next few days. Now, I must go. Until we meet again.”

“Until we meet again.”

The two men shook hands. After parting ways with Garret, John went to find Sigmund and Vienna. He was sure they were waiting for him near the Teleportation Array.
John will definitely encounter something precious on the islands...

Chapter 4136 Join the Central Alchemist Guild

John spotted Sigmund and Vienna as soon as he stepped away from the Teleportation Array.

Upon seeing that he had also been transported over, Vienna excitedly rushed over and embraced him.

She was afraid that John might have run into some trouble at the Central Alchemist Guild.

“Where are we headed next, Mr. White? Should we report to the Azurean Alchemist Guild and get ready for the Alchemist Fair?” she asked.

“There’s no need for that. The Alchemist Fair will no longer be held in Sparta.”

“What?”

“Why is that?”

Both Sigmund and Vienna were taken aback.

“The details are so complex that there’s no point in me explaining, but this time, the fair is bound to be interesting. It’s set to take place somewhere else. Just follow me. As long as I can go, I’ll definitely take the two of you with me.”

John didn’t delve into the details with the two of them. After all, there were many things that Vienna and Sigmund might not necessarily know.

“Alright, then.” Vienna nodded.

“By the way, President White and I had a chat just now. He’s expressed his interest in having you two join the Central Alchemist Guild. That way, you can take part in the Alchemist Fair under the guild. Are you both willing?” John asked, recalling his prior conversation with Garret.

“Of course we’re willing. If we can join them, at least we from the Emerald Cauldron Sect will have someone backing us. The Northern Alchemist Guild is practically dead and hardly reliable.”

Brimming with joy, Vienna immediately nodded in agreement and voiced her thoughts.

Joining the Alchemist Guild would certainly be beneficial for a small group like the Emerald Cauldron Sect.

Not only could they acquire numerous resources, but they also had the opportunity to learn from each other, thereby enhancing the standards of their own sect.

“Alright, I’ll let President White know the next time I see him. Come with me now,” John urged. “I’ll introduce you to a few people.”

Then, he used a communication device to get in touch with Polar. After receiving a precise location from Polar, the three headed toward the Weaver residence.

Catlin and Phoenix were thrilled to see John.

They had been in the dark about his circumstances for so long that they couldn’t stop worrying.

Although there was a point when he had spoken to Polar through the communication device, the fact that they couldn’t see each other made them frantic.

The two hugged him in excitement.

Upon witnessing this scene, realization dawned on Vienna.

She was aware that John had many women. Phoenix was one of them, whom she knew. However, she didn’t recognize Catlin. She must be someone he met not too long ago.

“Vienna! Why are you here too?”

After embracing John, Phoenix caught sight of Vienna. She immediately let go of the man and rushed over.

“I’m here to attend the Alchemist Fair but unexpectedly ran into John, so we came here together,” Vienna answered, smiling.

“Let me introduce you to a friend. This is the Fox Queen, Catlin. She also happens to be Master’s partner. Catlin, this is Vienna Morphine from the Emerald Cauldron Sect…”

In the midst of their conversation, Phoenix acted as a bridge, introducing the two to each other. It would have been somewhat awkward if John had to do the introductions himself.

With this, Phoenix was certainly of great help.

Looking at Catlin, Vienna felt a sense of calm within. With great composure, she extended her hand. “Hello.”

“Hi, there. You’ve known John longer than I have, so I suppose you’re like an older sister to me.”

The woman was so gracious.

After all, it was perfectly normal for one man to be involved with multiple women in the Ethereal Realm.

As long as he was capable and powerful, he could choose anyone he wanted.

“Catlin, regarding the Imperial Fox City, I’ll find a way to reclaim it for you from the Fosters. But it’ll have to wait until after the Alchemist Fair. I’ll make the Fosters pay for laying a hand on what’s mine.”

John was fearful that Catlin was upset due to the occupation of the Imperial Fox City, so he voiced his concerns.

Chapter 4137 Medicine God Island

“Okay. I believe in you.”

Catlin gave a firm nod. Initially, she was merely leveraging John’s bloodline. Never did she expect that after spending a significant amount of time together, she had genuinely fallen for him.

In truth, the Imperial Fox City had already lost its former significance to Catlin. All that mattered to her now was being with John. She couldn’t ask for more.

“Alright, Master and Vienna. You just got here, so you should rest up a little. Polar has already tidied up the rooms, though they still look a little old.”

Phoenix told John and the others to take a break.

“By the way, Polar told me that Winona is from the Weaver family of Sparta, and that’s why you all came here together. I’ve seen how grand the Weaver residence looks, so why have you been assigned to such a simple place?” John asked, slightly unsatisfied.

“We only found out after we arrived that Winona had initially fled from the Weaver clan. That’s why they’re really hostile toward her. If the Foster family hadn’t occupied the Imperial Fox City, she wouldn’t have come back.” Catlin let out a soft sigh.

“She fled from the Weaver family?” John appeared bewildered.

In a hushed tone, Phoenix leaned in close to him, recounting what had happened to Winona.

Upon hearing the reason, all John could do was smile awkwardly in response.

Even these cultivators from the Ethereal Realm couldn’t escape the clutches of love!

Becoming immortal was simple, yet severing emotions certainly proved difficult…

With that, John, Vienna, and Sigmund went to rest.

Meanwhile, inside the main hall of the Azurean Alchemist Guild, the presidents of four out of the Five Great Alchemist Guilds were seated with serious expressions on their faces.

Only the president of the Northern Alchemist Guild was absent.

The heads of the four great families of Sparta were also present in the hall. This included David of the Weaver family.

Werner Jaeger was present too. As the renowned Supreme Alchemist of Sparta, it was only natural for him to be part of such a meeting.

There were also heads of prominent medical families from various regions, amounting to dozens of people seated within the grand hall.

Every face was etched with seriousness.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I believe you are all aware of the situation caused by Medicine God Island. Now that we are gathered here, let’s discuss some strategies. What should we do about this? Should we hold the Alchemist Fair there?”

The president of the Azurean Alchemist Guild, Thaddeus Surrey, posed a question to the crowd.

The silence was deafening; no one dared to speak. They all knew that the first to break the silence would face the most scrutiny.

After a considerable pause, Garret finally spoke up. “President Surrey, you understand the situation on Medicine God Island better than any of us. Tell me, if we were to defy them, would they really retaliate against our Alchemist Guilds?”

“They absolutely would,” Thaddeus responded without hesitation.

Seeing him so resolute, Garret was momentarily at a loss for words.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the power of Medicine God Island is something we simply can’t contend with at the moment. Even if we were to combine our forces, we still wouldn’t stand a chance against them. When the people from Medicine God Island came to speak to me, there were only three of them, but they were all Ultimate Realm cultivators. Moreover, I heard them say that their island is teeming with countless more Ultimate Realm cultivators. How are we supposed to compete against such a force?” Thaddeus exclaimed.

At this point, everyone fell even more silent. Some were inwardly anxious, their faces tense and breaking out in sweat.

“President Surrey, I fear if we venture to Medicine God Island, the people there might not let us return. Rather than reaching the island and ending up fighting them, it’s better to take the risk and stay. As long as the people from Medicine God Island dare come ashore, we’ll give our all and fight back,” David proposed.

“Right! Once we set foot on that island, we’ll just be like lambs ready for slaughter.”

“Let’s give it our all. If they dare come back, we’ll fight them with everything we’ve got!”

“We mustn’t go!”

Many people began to echo David’s words.

Chapter 4138 Medicine God Island…

After all, no one could guarantee that once they arrived at Medicine God Island, the inhabitants wouldn’t turn against them.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, the people of Medicine God Island have spoken on this matter too. They understand your concerns, and hence, they have assured to me that while hosting the Alchemist Fair on Medicine God Island, they will not harm any alchemist. Moreover, during this Alchemist Fair, the Medicine God Island will also offer various resources as rewards for all the attendees,” Thaddeus said.

“Is there really such a good thing? Would those people from Medicine God Island be that benevolent? What’s their ulterior motive? There’s no way they’d do anything on Medicine God Island without the promise of profit,” someone questioned.

“Exactly. What are they trying to do? They’re holding the Alchemist Fair and handing out resources. Are they really doing all this just to exchange alchemical techniques with us?” Garret asked in confusion.

“Of course, the people of Medicine God Island have their own intentions. They’ve made it clear that anyone wishing to participate in the Alchemist Fair on the island has to pass their assessment first. Only after passing the assessment will one be eligible to proceed to Medicine God Island.

Moreover, they will also open up the site where the Medicine God fell, allowing everyone to explore. The place where the Medicine God fell was shrouded in mystery. Even the alchemists of Medicine God Island had only managed to comprehend a small part of it. The reason Medicine God Island extended an invitation to everyone this time is to unravel the secrets of the entire site where Medicine God fell.” Thaddeus proceeded to explain to the crowd.

Fearing he might get himself dragged in, Thaddeus quickly added a couple of clarifications. “Of course, that’s what the people of Medicine God Island told me. I’m merely sharing it with everyone. Believe it or not, it’s up to you.”

“What? Medicine God Island is going to open the celestial site where Medicine God fell?”

“Fine, I’ll go. Who cares if it’s a trap or not.”

“I’m going too. I want to see what the place where the Medicine God fell looks like.”

Upon hearing those words, many people expressed their agreement.

As the saying went, men would do anything to succeed. In the face of absolute gains, no one could resist the lure.

With that, many people expressed their agreement. It seemed like the journey to Medicine God Island for the Alchemist Fair would be without hindrance.

“All right, since everyone is in agreement, I’ll contact the folks at Medicine God Island. The evaluation by Medicine God Island might be stricter this time. Many alchemists probably won’t be qualified to participate. So, I hope you all are prepared to handle the situation,” said Thaddeus.

It was safe to say that anyone would be unhappy about not being able to attend the Alchemist Fair due to that turn of events after traveling for a long distance.

After the meeting concluded, everyone gradually dispersed.

David approached Werner with a smile. “Mr. Jaeger, have you had the chance to meet my sister?”

Werner shook his head. “No, Windoline didn’t want to meet me. I guess she still hasn’t forgiven me…”

“Don’t be disheartened, Mr. Jaeger. Once I get back, I’ll talk to her. I believe my sister will forgive you.” David gave Werner a pat on the shoulder.

“Many thanks, Mr. Weaver.” Werner nodded.

After leaving the Alchemist Fair, David went straight home, heading directly to Winona’s place.

It was David’s idea to have Winona live in that dilapidated courtyard because he hoped Winona could recognize her mistakes and accept Werner through that.

Back in the day, the Weaver family’s rise to become one of the four great families in Sparta was all due to Werner.

Werner was in love with Winona. As he was the Supreme Alchemist, the Weaver family rapidly advanced their alchemical skills through that alliance. In no time, they rose to prominence, becoming one of the four great families in Sparta.

Unfortunately, Werner’s affairs were discovered by Winona. Heartbroken, she decided to cut all ties with Werner.

However, the Weaver family did not agree. After all, the Weaver family had risen to prominence thanks to Werner. With Werner backing them, no one could challenge the Weaver family’s power in Sparta.

Chapter 4139………

There was no way Winona could possibly sever ties now with the Weaver family right then.

Devastated, she had left the Weaver residence in a fit of rage and journeyed to Imperial Fox City in the central region, where she remained for several decades.

If it hadn’t been for the Foster family’s siege of Imperial Fox City, she probably would have never returned in her lifetime.

Creak!

The door to her room was pushed open.

At that moment, Winona was holding a white handkerchief. Upon seeing that someone had come, she quickly hid it.

When she saw that it was her brother, David, her face went as black as thunder.

She knew that in his eyes, there was only interest and no familial ties.

“Winona, you aren’t upset with me that I arranged for you to stay here, are you?” David asked somewhat sheepishly, sweeping his gaze over the dilapidated house.

“No. I’m already grateful that you accepted me and gave me a roof over my head,” Winona replied, her face devoid of emotion.

David chuckled awkwardly, for he understood what Winona meant, her expression making it more than clear.

“In truth, the reason I did this was just to have you understand that without Mr. Jaeger’s backing, it wouldn’t take long for the Weaver family to fall to shambles. I know you’re cursing me in your heart, accusing me of disregarding our familial ties, condemning me for only caring about interest. But who understands me? How could the Weaver family, consisting of hundreds of members, have possibly become one of the four great families in this small city of Sparta without anyone backing us up? Our ancestors didn’t leave us any advanced medical skills or superb alchemy. If I were to rely on myself, would I have been able to support hundreds of people? Ethereal Realm is a society where survival of the fittest prevails. Without Mr. Jaeger, the Weaver family might have been trampled underfoot and devoured by others in Sparta long ago. I’m not doing all this for myself but for the hundreds of people in the Weaver family.”

Then, he added, “Moreover, Mr. Jaeger is a decent person. His character isn’t bad either. If you were to ask around in Sparta, who wouldn’t speak highly of him? If a man were to make a minor mistake, it’d still be forgivable. That’s just his impulsiveness and nature. It doesn’t mean that he doesn’t love you anymore. All these years, Mr. Jaeger is still helping the Weaver family. Why do you think he’s doing so?

Consider this a plea from me-forgive Mr. Jaeger and stay peacefully with him in Sparta. If you think that I’m heartless, I can hand over the position of the head of the Weaver family to you, and you can manage the hundreds of members of the Weaver family!”

David looked at Winona, his eyes brimming with tears.

It had been decades, so he could not possibly have been unworried about his own sister.

However, Ethereal Realm was so vast that finding a single person was like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Winona found herself momentarily lost in thought as she stared at her brother.

Back then, she ran away from home in a fit of anger, so she hadn’t considered anyone else, believing that no one in the Weaver family understood her.

In the blink of an eye, decades had passed. As Winona listened to David’s words then, a twinge of guilt unexpectedly stirred within her.

I had never given any thought to the others in the Weaver family. I only ever thought about myself! If we were to speak of being selfish, perhaps I’d been the selfish one instead!

“David, I…”

Winona didn’t quite know what to say anymore.

“You don’t need to say anything further. When Mr. Jaeger comes to look for you, have a good talk with him. It’s best to clear the air. To be honest, I know that you can’t let him go either. Otherwise, you wouldn’t have been spacing out alone with that handkerchief in hand,” David said with a faint smile.

Winona’s face flushed bright red in an instant.

“All right, I’ll have Holly arrange a new accommodation for you. Bring along those friends you brought with you.”

After David had finished speaking, he left.

Soon, a stunningly beautiful girl dressed in satin arrived at Winona’s place.

“Aunt Winona…”

Upon seeing Winona, the girl immediately threw herself at her and burst into tears.

Chapter 4136 Join the Central Alchemist Guild

John spotted Sigmund and Vienna as soon as he stepped away from the Teleportation Array.

Upon seeing that he had also been transported over, Vienna excitedly rushed over and embraced him.

She was afraid that John might have run into some trouble at the Central Alchemist Guild.

“Where are we headed next, Mr. White? Should we report to the Azurean Alchemist Guild and get ready for the Alchemist Fair?” she asked.

“There’s no need for that. The Alchemist Fair will no longer be held in Sparta.”

“What?”

“Why is that?”

Both Sigmund and Vienna were taken aback.

“The details are so complex that there’s no point in me explaining, but this time, the fair is bound to be interesting. It’s set to take place somewhere else. Just follow me. As long as I can go, I’ll definitely take the two of you with me.”

John didn’t delve into the details with the two of them. After all, there were many things that Vienna and Sigmund might not necessarily know.

“Alright, then.” Vienna nodded.

“By the way, President White and I had a chat just now. He’s expressed his interest in having you two join the Central Alchemist Guild. That way, you can take part in the Alchemist Fair under the guild. Are you both willing?” John asked, recalling his prior conversation with Garret.

“Of course we’re willing. If we can join them, at least we from the Emerald Cauldron Sect will have someone backing us. The Northern Alchemist Guild is practically dead and hardly reliable.”

Brimming with joy, Vienna immediately nodded in agreement and voiced her thoughts.

Joining the Alchemist Guild would certainly be beneficial for a small group like the Emerald Cauldron Sect.

Not only could they acquire numerous resources, but they also had the opportunity to learn from each other, thereby enhancing the standards of their own sect.

“Alright, I’ll let President White know the next time I see him. Come with me now,” John urged. “I’ll introduce you to a few people.”

Then, he used a communication device to get in touch with Polar. After receiving a precise location from Polar, the three headed toward the Weaver residence.

Catlin and Phoenix were thrilled to see John.

They had been in the dark about his circumstances for so long that they couldn’t stop worrying.

Although there was a point when he had spoken to Polar through the communication device, the fact that they couldn’t see each other made them frantic.

The two hugged him in excitement.

Upon witnessing this scene, realization dawned on Vienna.

She was aware that John had many women. Phoenix was one of them, whom she knew. However, she didn’t recognize Catlin. She must be someone he met not too long ago.

“Vienna! Why are you here too?”

After embracing John, Phoenix caught sight of Vienna. She immediately let go of the man and rushed over.

“I’m here to attend the Alchemist Fair but unexpectedly ran into John, so we came here together,” Vienna answered, smiling.

“Let me introduce you to a friend. This is the Fox Queen, Catlin. She also happens to be Master’s partner. Catlin, this is Vienna Morphine from the Emerald Cauldron Sect…”

In the midst of their conversation, Phoenix acted as a bridge, introducing the two to each other. It would have been somewhat awkward if John had to do the introductions himself.

With this, Phoenix was certainly of great help.

Looking at Catlin, Vienna felt a sense of calm within. With great composure, she extended her hand. “Hello.”

“Hi, there. You’ve known John longer than I have, so I suppose you’re like an older sister to me.”

The woman was so gracious.

After all, it was perfectly normal for one man to be involved with multiple women in the Ethereal Realm.

As long as he was capable and powerful, he could choose anyone he wanted.

“Catlin, regarding the Imperial Fox City, I’ll find a way to reclaim it for you from the Fosters. But it’ll have to wait until after the Alchemist Fair. I’ll make the Fosters pay for laying a hand on what’s mine.”

John was fearful that Catlin was upset due to the occupation of the Imperial Fox City, so he voiced his concerns.

“Okay. I believe in you.”

Catlin gave a firm nod. Initially, she was merely leveraging John’s bloodline. Never did she expect that after spending a significant amount of time together, she had genuinely fallen for him.

In truth, the Imperial Fox City had already lost its former significance to Catlin. All that mattered to her now was being with John. She couldn’t ask for more.

“Alright, Master and Vienna. You just got here, so you should rest up a little. Polar has already tidied up the rooms, though they still look a little old.”

Phoenix told John and the others to take a break.

“By the way, Polar told me that Winona is from the Weaver family of Sparta, and that’s why you all came here together. I’ve seen how grand the Weaver residence looks, so why have you been assigned to such a simple place?” John asked, slightly unsatisfied.

“We only found out after we arrived that Winona had initially fled from the Weaver clan. That’s why they’re really hostile toward her. If the Foster family hadn’t occupied the Imperial Fox City, she wouldn’t have come back.” Catlin let out a soft sigh.

“She fled from the Weaver family?” John appeared bewildered.

In a hushed tone, Phoenix leaned in close to him, recounting what had happened to Winona.

Upon hearing the reason, all John could do was smile awkwardly in response.

Even these cultivators from the Ethereal Realm couldn’t escape the clutches of love!

Becoming immortal was simple, yet severing emotions certainly proved difficult…

With that, John, Vienna, and Sigmund went to rest.

Meanwhile, inside the main hall of the Azurean Alchemist Guild, the presidents of four out of the Five Great Alchemist Guilds were seated with serious expressions on their faces.

Only the president of the Northern Alchemist Guild was absent.

The heads of the four great families of Sparta were also present in the hall. This included David of the Weaver family.

Werner Jaeger was present too. As the renowned Supreme Alchemist of Sparta, it was only natural for him to be part of such a meeting.

There were also heads of prominent medical families from various regions, amounting to dozens of people seated within the grand hall.

Every face was etched with seriousness.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I believe you are all aware of the situation caused by Medicine God Island. Now that we are gathered here, let’s discuss some strategies. What should we do about this? Should we hold the Alchemist Fair there?”

The president of the Azurean Alchemist Guild, Thaddeus Surrey, posed a question to the crowd.

The silence was deafening; no one dared to speak. They all knew that the first to break the silence would face the most scrutiny.

After a considerable pause, Garret finally spoke up. “President Surrey, you understand the situation on Medicine God Island better than any of us. Tell me, if we were to defy them, would they really retaliate against our Alchemist Guilds?”

“They absolutely would,” Thaddeus responded without hesitation.

Seeing him so resolute, Garret was momentarily at a loss for words.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the power of Medicine God Island is something we simply can’t contend with at the moment. Even if we were to combine our forces, we still wouldn’t stand a chance against them. When the people from Medicine God Island came to speak to me, there were only three of them, but they were all Ultimate Realm cultivators. Moreover, I heard them say that their island is teeming with countless more Ultimate Realm cultivators. How are we supposed to compete against such a force?” Thaddeus exclaimed.

At this point, everyone fell even more silent. Some were inwardly anxious, their faces tense and breaking out in sweat.

“President Surrey, I fear if we venture to Medicine God Island, the people there might not let us return. Rather than reaching the island and ending up fighting them, it’s better to take the risk and stay. As long as the people from Medicine God Island dare come ashore, we’ll give our all and fight back,” David proposed.

“Right! Once we set foot on that island, we’ll just be like lambs ready for slaughter.”

“Let’s give it our all. If they dare come back, we’ll fight them with everything we’ve got!”

“We mustn’t go!”

Many people began to echo David’s words.

Chapter 4138 Medicine God Island…

After all, no one could guarantee that once they arrived at Medicine God Island, the inhabitants wouldn’t turn against them.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, the people of Medicine God Island have spoken on this matter too. They understand your concerns, and hence, they have assured to me that while hosting the Alchemist Fair on Medicine God Island, they will not harm any alchemist. Moreover, during this Alchemist Fair, the Medicine God Island will also offer various resources as rewards for all the attendees,” Thaddeus said.

“Is there really such a good thing? Would those people from Medicine God Island be that benevolent? What’s their ulterior motive? There’s no way they’d do anything on Medicine God Island without the promise of profit,” someone questioned.

“Exactly. What are they trying to do? They’re holding the Alchemist Fair and handing out resources. Are they really doing all this just to exchange alchemical techniques with us?” Garret asked in confusion.

“Of course, the people of Medicine God Island have their own intentions. They’ve made it clear that anyone wishing to participate in the Alchemist Fair on the island has to pass their assessment first. Only after passing the assessment will one be eligible to proceed to Medicine God Island.

Moreover, they will also open up the site where the Medicine God fell, allowing everyone to explore. The place where the Medicine God fell was shrouded in mystery. Even the alchemists of Medicine God Island had only managed to comprehend a small part of it. The reason Medicine God Island extended an invitation to everyone this time is to unravel the secrets of the entire site where Medicine God fell.” Thaddeus proceeded to explain to the crowd.

Fearing he might get himself dragged in, Thaddeus quickly added a couple of clarifications. “Of course, that’s what the people of Medicine God Island told me. I’m merely sharing it with everyone. Believe it or not, it’s up to you.”

“What? Medicine God Island is going to open the celestial site where Medicine God fell?”

“Fine, I’ll go. Who cares if it’s a trap or not.”

“I’m going too. I want to see what the place where the Medicine God fell looks like.”

Upon hearing those words, many people expressed their agreement.

As the saying went, men would do anything to succeed. In the face of absolute gains, no one could resist the lure.

With that, many people expressed their agreement. It seemed like the journey to Medicine God Island for the Alchemist Fair would be without hindrance.

“All right, since everyone is in agreement, I’ll contact the folks at Medicine God Island. The evaluation by Medicine God Island might be stricter this time. Many alchemists probably won’t be qualified to participate. So, I hope you all are prepared to handle the situation,” said Thaddeus.

It was safe to say that anyone would be unhappy about not being able to attend the Alchemist Fair due to that turn of events after traveling for a long distance.

After the meeting concluded, everyone gradually dispersed.

David approached Werner with a smile. “Mr. Jaeger, have you had the chance to meet my sister?”

Werner shook his head. “No, Windoline didn’t want to meet me. I guess she still hasn’t forgiven me…”

“Don’t be disheartened, Mr. Jaeger. Once I get back, I’ll talk to her. I believe my sister will forgive you.” David gave Werner a pat on the shoulder.

“Many thanks, Mr. Weaver.” Werner nodded.

After leaving the Alchemist Fair, David went straight home, heading directly to Winona’s place.

It was David’s idea to have Winona live in that dilapidated courtyard because he hoped Winona could recognize her mistakes and accept Werner through that.

Back in the day, the Weaver family’s rise to become one of the four great families in Sparta was all due to Werner.

Werner was in love with Winona. As he was the Supreme Alchemist, the Weaver family rapidly advanced their alchemical skills through that alliance. In no time, they rose to prominence, becoming one of the four great families in Sparta.

Unfortunately, Werner’s affairs were discovered by Winona. Heartbroken, she decided to cut all ties with Werner.

However, the Weaver family did not agree. After all, the Weaver family had risen to prominence thanks to Werner. With Werner backing them, no one could challenge the Weaver family’s power in Sparta.

Chapter 4139………

There was no way Winona could possibly sever ties now with the Weaver family right then.

Devastated, she had left the Weaver residence in a fit of rage and journeyed to Imperial Fox City in the central region, where she remained for several decades.

If it hadn’t been for the Foster family’s siege of Imperial Fox City, she probably would have never returned in her lifetime.

Creak!

The door to her room was pushed open.

At that moment, Winona was holding a white handkerchief. Upon seeing that someone had come, she quickly hid it.

When she saw that it was her brother, David, her face went as black as thunder.

She knew that in his eyes, there was only interest and no familial ties.

“Winona, you aren’t upset with me that I arranged for you to stay here, are you?” David asked somewhat sheepishly, sweeping his gaze over the dilapidated house.

“No. I’m already grateful that you accepted me and gave me a roof over my head,” Winona replied, her face devoid of emotion.

David chuckled awkwardly, for he understood what Winona meant, her expression making it more than clear.

“In truth, the reason I did this was just to have you understand that without Mr. Jaeger’s backing, it wouldn’t take long for the Weaver family to fall to shambles. I know you’re cursing me in your heart, accusing me of disregarding our familial ties, condemning me for only caring about interest. But who understands me? How could the Weaver family, consisting of hundreds of members, have possibly become one of the four great families in this small city of Sparta without anyone backing us up? Our ancestors didn’t leave us any advanced medical skills or superb alchemy. If I were to rely on myself, would I have been able to support hundreds of people? Ethereal Realm is a society where survival of the fittest prevails. Without Mr. Jaeger, the Weaver family might have been trampled underfoot and devoured by others in Sparta long ago. I’m not doing all this for myself but for the hundreds of people in the Weaver family.”

Then, he added, “Moreover, Mr. Jaeger is a decent person. His character isn’t bad either. If you were to ask around in Sparta, who wouldn’t speak highly of him? If a man were to make a minor mistake, it’d still be forgivable. That’s just his impulsiveness and nature. It doesn’t mean that he doesn’t love you anymore. All these years, Mr. Jaeger is still helping the Weaver family. Why do you think he’s doing so?

Consider this a plea from me-forgive Mr. Jaeger and stay peacefully with him in Sparta. If you think that I’m heartless, I can hand over the position of the head of the Weaver family to you, and you can manage the hundreds of members of the Weaver family!”

David looked at Winona, his eyes brimming with tears.

It had been decades, so he could not possibly have been unworried about his own sister.

However, Ethereal Realm was so vast that finding a single person was like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Winona found herself momentarily lost in thought as she stared at her brother.

Back then, she ran away from home in a fit of anger, so she hadn’t considered anyone else, believing that no one in the Weaver family understood her.

In the blink of an eye, decades had passed. As Winona listened to David’s words then, a twinge of guilt unexpectedly stirred within her.

I had never given any thought to the others in the Weaver family. I only ever thought about myself! If we were to speak of being selfish, perhaps I’d been the selfish one instead!

“David, I…”

Winona didn’t quite know what to say anymore.

“You don’t need to say anything further. When Mr. Jaeger comes to look for you, have a good talk with him. It’s best to clear the air. To be honest, I know that you can’t let him go either. Otherwise, you wouldn’t have been spacing out alone with that handkerchief in hand,” David said with a faint smile.

Winona’s face flushed bright red in an instant.

“All right, I’ll have Holly arrange a new accommodation for you. Bring along those friends you brought with you.”

“Aunt Winona…”

Upon seeing Winona, the girl immediately threw herself at her and burst into tears.
I sense John causing trouble before going to the island

.........“All right, I’ll have Holly arrange a new accommodation for you. Bring along those friends you brought with you.”

“Aunt Winona…”

Oh Holly, why are you wearing that satin dress.. don't you know John is around?

_f452c9d9-3cda-4ae7-bf75-9cc081f2d282.jpg