The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Ruthless

Tribulator - Disciple of Virgin Sect
Gold Villager
Reaction score
I think it's high time for Immortal Gily to take over on the storyline, since chinese people are hearltess to keep us waiting for the update for more than weeks.

😅🙃

Last edited:

raja

First Level Body Fusion Realm
Reaction score
No resources for cultivation 😪

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Well i need to clarify one fact. The chinese has updated the story but I am confused with the names since it differ from site I was translating

In monday if it continues this way. I must post. Lets meet on Monday. .

Ruthless

Gold Villager
Reaction score
Well i need to clarify one fact. The chinese has updated the story but I am confused with the names since it differ from site I was translating

In monday if it continues this way. I must post. Lets meet on Monday. .
Way to go Immortal :)

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 4142 Medicine God Island…

“Everyone, let me introduce myself. I am the son of the owner of Medicine God Island Island. My name is Candle Sue.”

“Today I came to Yongle City to select people who will go to Medicine God Island to attend the Pharmacist Conference.”

“Our Medicine God Island has so many resources, of course we don’t want to give those trash away cheaply.”

“Only those who pass the test can go to Medicine God Island to participate in the Pharmacist Conference.”

Candle Sue said coldly!

“What do you mean? Who are you calling trash?”

“Why should the Pharmacist Conference go to Medicine God Island? We boycott, none of us will go, let’s see how you hold the Pharmacist Conference.”

“Yes, we won’t go, let’s see how you hold this Pharmacist Conference!”

Many pharmacists were immediately indignant when they heard Candle Sue’s arrogant words!

Listening to the angry shouts of the crowd, Candle Sue was not angry at all, and there was still a faint smile on his face!

“If you don’t want to go, you can leave now. We won’t force anyone.”

“But if you don’t go to Medicine God Island, you won’t have the chance to explore the place where Medicine God fell, let alone the chance to get the inheritance of Medicine God.”

“Whether to go or not is up to you!”

Candle Sue said slowly!

“What? The place where Medicine God fell?”

“I’ve heard that the reason why Medicine God Island is called Medicine God Island is because Medicine God once lived there.”

“The guys on this Medicine God Island have suddenly become so powerful. It must be related to Medicine God.”

“Will there be a lot of treasures left at the place where Medicine God fell?”

At this moment, everyone was boiling. That’s Medicine God!

Medicine God is just a legend to them, but they have never seen it!

Now that they know that there is a place where Medicine God fell on Medicine God Island, how can they not go and see it!

Even if they can’t get any treasures, it’s worth it to feel the breath where Medicine God once lived!

It’s like traveling to the ancient home of a celebrity. Although you can’t get anything, it’s also very refreshing to feel it!

“Is this true? Is Medicine God Island Valley really the place where Medicine God Island fell?”

Someone asked in disbelief!

“Of course it’s true. You can disbelieve me, but don’t you believe President Su?”

After Candle Sue finished speaking, Mark Cantor immediately stood up!

“Everyone, what Mr. Candle said is true. This time, the pharmacist conference was held on Medicine God Island to select powerful pharmacists who can solve the mystery of Medicine God Island’s fall.”

Mark Cantor said loudly!

At this moment, everyone’s attitude changed instantly, and they all rushed to raise their hands!

“I’ll go. I want to sign up to go to Medicine God Island.”

“I’ll go too. If you don’t let me go, I’ll swim over there by myself…”

“Mr. Candle, please come up with the test questions quickly. I can’t wait any longer!”

Everyone asked Candle Sue to quickly come up with the conditions for the assessment!

Faced with absolutely tempting benefits, few people can bear it!

Candle Sue smiled slightly, then threw out a scroll, and then the scroll slowly opened on it!

It was filled with various assessment conditions!

Everyone looked at the assessment conditions, and their brows all frowned slightly!

David was also confused, and didn’t quite understand what this thing was!

“Mr. White this is the list of seeking doctors in the Heavenly World. It records all kinds of diseases that need treatment.”

“You should know that pharmacists in the Heavenly World are very scarce, and truly powerful pharmacists are even scarcer.”

“This has caused some people with diseases to be unable to find pharmacists to treat them, or the pharmacists’ medical skills are limited and they can’t treat them well.”

“So the list of seeking doctors appeared, so that more people can see it, and after some powerful pharmacists see it, maybe there will be a way to treat it.”

“Of course, there will be rewards behind every list of seeking doctors. Without rewards, no one will take action. Few people are like Werner Jaeger, who never asks for rewards when treating diseases and saving lives.”

Chapter 4143 Medicine God Island….

“Mr. Zaire, why are there red and green fonts on this list of doctors to be sought? Is there any difference?”

John asked in confusion, looking at the list of doctors to be sought that appeared in the air!

“Red means that no one has treated the patient yet, or the treatment has failed!”

“Green means that the treatment has been successful and the patient has recovered. This green color will disappear soon.”

“It seems that many cases on the list of doctors to be sought have been cured. It is estimated that a master has taken action.”

Fourier Zaire said!

As soon as Zaire finished speaking, someone said dissatisfiedly: “Mr. Fourier, if you don’t want us to go to Medicine God Island, just say that those who can be on the list of doctors to be sought are all difficult and complicated diseases. Even a sixth-grade pharmacist of the heavenly rank, I think it will be difficult.”

“You still want us all to be Medicine Masters. In that case, why do we still go to Medicine God Island and participate in the pharmacist conference!”

After one person was dissatisfied, he immediately led the others!

“Yes, if you don’t want us to go, just say so. You actually took out the Doctor’s List for us to evaluate.”

“We are evaluating the Doctor’s List. Does that mean that all the rewards on the Doctor’s List will be taken by you, Medicine God Island?”

“You really have a good plan…”

Everyone expressed great dissatisfaction!

If the diseases on the Doctor’s List were so easy to treat, they would not be on the Doctor’s List!

Seeing that everyone was very dissatisfied, Candle Sue still had a smile on his face!

“Everyone, I know that everyone’s medical skills are different, and their strengths are also different. Moreover, the diseases on the Doctor’s List are all difficult and complicated. After many of them cannot be cured, they will spend a lot of money to go on the Doctor’s List and seek pharmacists with excellent medical skills.”

“If you are asked to treat those difficult and complicated diseases, it seems a bit difficult for you. Now nearly half of the diseases on the entire Doctor’s List have been successfully cured by our Medicine God Island.”

“You now need to study those cases that have been successfully cured before dark. As for the methods used, if the methods you mentioned are the same as those of our Medicine God Island, The difference between the two islands is not much, even if the assessment is successful. “

“Of course, I can’t give you the reward, after all, it was our Medicine God Island that succeeded in the treatment first.”

Candle Sue said to everyone!

When everyone heard it, they were immediately surprised, and at the same time they also had an intuitive understanding of the strength of Medicine God Island!

A Medicine God Island actually cured nearly half of the difficult and complicated diseases on the Doctor’s List, and the reward is very generous!

It can also be seen that the medical skills of Medicine God Island have definitely surpassed those pharmacists!

After all, this Doctor’s List is public, and anyone has the ability to choose cases to treat on it!

Of course, it is not ruled out that there are master pharmacists who simply don’t care about the reward and don’t want to make a move!

But most pharmacists still don’t have the ability, otherwise they would have cured it and got the reward!

Now half of the Doctor’s List has been cured by Medicine God Island, this this kind of stimulation and blow directly made the pharmacists who were just clamoring bow their heads one by one!

Many people began to sigh. They knew that even for the cases cured by Medicine God Island, they could not find a way!

In this case, they could only withdraw helplessly, and they did not even have the qualifications to go to Medicine God Island!

But there were also many people who began to look at the doctor search list and pondered!

Since Medicine God Island has successfully treated it, it proves that it is not an incurable disease, and there is a way!

So think hard, maybe you can find a solution!

But many of these monks who pondered over it shook their heads helplessly. After all, the diseases above must require real strength!

“Mr. Fourier, do you have any solution you can think of?”

Holly Weaver asked!

“I haven’t looked at it carefully yet. With so many cases, I think I can find a solution anyway.”

“Holly, what are you going to do? Can you think of a solution?”

Fourier asked worriedly!

Chapter 4144 Medicine God Island….

“I don’t want to. In fact, people like our four major families can go to Medicine God Island without assessment.”

“Just let my dad tell Medicine God Island that it is definitely possible, and there are internal quotas.”

“This kind of assessment is definitely aimed at those lowest-level pharmacists.”

Holly said without any hurry!

“Are there still internal quotas? Why haven’t I heard of it?” Zaire was stunned!

“You are so stupid. Not only our four major families, but also those pharmacist associations will probably have quotas, but there can’t be too many. It is estimated that a pharmacist association can only have four or five quotas. It’s good.” Holly said!

As soon as Hollu finished speaking, Garret White walked to David and said, “Mr. White, what do you think of this assessment?”

“I haven’t seen it yet. I guess many people can’t pass it.” John said truthfully!

“Mr. White, don’t worry. I have five places. Even if you can’t pass the assessment, you can still go to Medicine God Island.”

“Even if you have to use the back door of the president of the Pharmacist Association, I will definitely give Mr. White a place.”

Garret White said!

He came here just to give John a place. In this way, John would have to join the Central Region Pharmacist Association if he didn’t join. If he wanted a place, he had to join!

Hearing the words “inside”, “place”, and “back door”, John couldn’t help laughing!

It seems that these cultivators in the Etheral Realm can’t get rid of the human relationships in the secular world!

No matter what world it is, strength is often the most important!

The places that others can’t get with great difficulty, in the eyes of these families and the Pharmacist Association, can be obtained by just using the back door! They even take the initiative to give places, this is the difference!

Some people have been working hard to run to Rome!

Some people have been in Rome since they were born!

“President White, this place is not needed. I wonder if you can get a place for my two friends.”

“They want to join the Central Region Pharmacist Association. President White, do you think it’s okay?” John pointed at Sigmund and Vienna and said!

“Of course, it’s just a matter of one word from me!”

Garret White nodded!

“Thank you, President White. If you need anything, just tell me. As long as I can do it, I will do my best!” John said gratefully!

He knew that the reason why Garret gave Sigmund and Vienna the opportunity and quota was because of his face!

In the world of heaven and man, everyone uses each other. If John had not shown his absolute talent for formations, Garret White would not have been able to do so!

So John also had to make Garret feel comfortable!

“Mr. White is polite. I’ll go and ask for another quota!”

After Garret finished speaking, he turned and left!

He only gave one quota to John. Now there are Vienna and Sigmund. Garret must go and ask for another one. If he can’t get it, then one of the insiders of their Central Region Pharmacist Association must give up the quota!

After Garret left, Holly grinned and said, “Fourier, did you see that? The pharmacist association has quotas. It is impossible that our four great families do not have them!”

“Holy is really smart, you are right!” Zaire said dotingly!

“The cases on the list of seeking medical treatment seem difficult, but in fact, they are not difficult at all if you see through them!”

At this time, someone suddenly jumped up and floated in the air!

When many pharmacists in the Western Regions saw this person, they immediately shouted excitedly, “Werner Jaeger, there is no disease that cannot be cured when Werner Jaeger takes action.”

“Although the rewards on the list of seeking medical treatment are generous, Werner Jaeger despises those rewards, so he has never taken action.”

“Hahaha, Werner Jaeger has come forward, I wonder what the Medicine God Island will be so proud of now.”

“Werner Jaeger, the kind person who has unfathomable medical skills and is also kind and generous?”

Some people knew Hartle Jaeger, and some did not know Werner Jaeger, but many people had heard of Werner Jaeger’s name!

BenedictHaz10

Top Level Martial Arts Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm kind off missing other characters and plots the author seems to have abandoned or forgotten... Like Miranda, John's father's faction, Flex, the mundane world etc. ... Won't John ever fix the sword?

But the story is still interesting

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 4142 ............

“Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce myself. I am the son of Medicine God Island’s president, my name is Candle. Today, I arrived at Sparta with the intention of choosing some of you to attend Medicine God Island’s Alchemist Fair. Given the wealth of resources we’ve provided from Medicine God Island, we certainly don’t want to waste them on useless individuals. Only those who have passed the test can journey to Medicine God Island and attend the Alchemist Fair.” Candle spoke with an air of indifference.

“What are you implying? Who are you calling useless?”

“Why should the Alchemist Fair be held on Medicine God Island? We are boycotting it. None of us should attend. Let’s see how they will hold the fair without us.”

“Right, none of us will attend. Let’s see how you will hold your Alchemist Fair then!”

Upon hearing Candle’s boastful words, a multitude of alchemists were immediately filled with righteous indignation.

Listening to the crowd’s angry shouts, Candle surprisingly didn’t show the slightest bit of anger. In fact, he maintained a faint smile.

“Those who don’t wish to continue can leave immediately, we won’t force anyone. However, by not going to Medicine God Island, there will be no more opportunities to explore the land where the Medicine God fell. Furthermore, there will be no chance of inheriting the Medicine God’s legacy. Whether you want to go or not, it’s up to you,” Candle casually said.

“What? The site of Medicine God’s fall?”

“I had heard long ago, the reason why the island is known as Medicine God Island, is because the Medicine God once resided there.”

“The folks on Medicine God Island suddenly becoming so powerful must be related to the Medicine God for sure.”

“Would the place where the Medicine God fell be filled with magical items?”

At that moment, everyone went into an uproar. After all, it was the Medicine God they were talking about.

For them, the Medicine God was merely a legend, someone they had never witnessed before.

Now that they knew about the existence of the Medicine God’s fallen site on Medicine God Island, how could they possibly resist exploring it?

Even if no magical items were obtained, experiencing the aura where Medicine God once lived was worth it.

It was like visiting the historic homes of celebrities. Even though they wouldn’t gain anything tangible, the experience itself was exhilarating.

“Is this for real? Is Medicine God Sect truly the site of Medicine God’s fall?” someone skeptically asked.

“Of course it’s true. You may not believe me, but surely you trust President Cantor, don’t you?”

As soon as Candle finished speaking, Mark stood up.

“Ladies and gentlemen, everything that Mr. Candle has said is true. The decision to hold the Alchemist Fair on Medicine God Island this time was indeed to select capable alchemists who can unravel the mystery of the Medicine God’s downfall,” said Mark loudly.

At that moment, everyone’s attitude shifted dramatically. They were all eagerly vying to raise their hands.

“Goodness, I want to sign up to go to Medicine God Island!”

“I’m going too. Even if you don’t let me, I’ll swim there myself if I have to…”

“Mr. Candle, could you please hurry up and present the test questions? I’m getting a bit impatient.”

Everyone eagerly urged Candle to quickly reveal the assessment conditions.

Faced with the allure of undeniable benefits, few people could resist.

With a slight smile, Candle casually tossed out a scroll, which then gradually unfurled in mid-air.

The page was filled with various evaluation criteria.

Everyone looked at the conditions of the assessment, their brows slightly furrowed in concern.

John also wore a baffled expression, somewhat unclear about what this whole thing was about.

“Mr. White, this is the Doctor-Searching List from the Ethereal Realm. It records various ailments in need of treatment. You should know, skilled alchemists in the Ethereal Realm are quite rare, and those with real expertise are even scarcer. This has led to a situation where some cultivators can’t find an alchemist for treatment, or the ones they do find lack the necessary skills to cure them effectively.

That’s why the Doctor-Searching List was created-to reach a wider audience and potentially catch the attention of capable alchemists who might have a solution. Of course, there’s always a reward offered for each case. Without a reward, no one would bother. There are hardly any individuals like Mr. Jaeger, who treated and saved people without ever mentioning compensation.”

Fourier explained the Doctor-Searching List to John in detail.

Chapter 4143.....

“Mr. Zaire, I noticed there are both red and green fonts on the search list. What’s the difference between them?”

John gazed at the Doctor-Searching List that had appeared in mid-air and asked out of confusion.

“The red ones signify that no one has treated them yet, or that the treatment was unsuccessful. The green indicates successful treatment, signifying full recovery. It won’t be long before the green ones disappear.”

“It seems like many of the cases listed on the list have already recovered. I suspect a skilled individual must have intervened,” Fourier said.

No sooner had Fourier finished speaking than someone discontentedly chimed in, “Mr. Candle, if you don’t want us to go to Medicine God Island, just say so. Every illness listed on the Doctor-Searching List is complicated and challenging. Even a sky-tier sixth-level alchemist would struggle with them.”

“Do you really expect all of us to become revered alchemists? If that’s the case, what’s the point of us going to Medicine God Island, or participating in the Alchemist Fair?”

One discontented comment led to others voicing out their displeasures as well.

“Exactly, if you don’t want us to go, you should’ve just said so instead of testing us with the Doctor-Searching List.”

“Is our assessment based on the Doctor- Searching List just so that all the rewards can be claimed by Medicine God Island?”

“It’s a really well-thought-out plan indeed…”

Everyone present displayed a great deal of dissatisfaction.

If the ailments listed on the Doctor-Searching List were so easily cured, they wouldn’t be on the list in the first place.

Despite everyone’s evident dissatisfaction, Candle still wore a faint smile on his face.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I understand that each of us has a unique approach to medicine, with varying levels of expertise. The diseases listed on the Doctor-Searching List are often complex and difficult to cure. People only resort to offering substantial rewards on the list after failing to find a solution themselves, hoping to attract skilled alchemists. If you were asked to treat those complicated cases, it might be challenging. But now, nearly half of the illnesses listed on the Doctor-Searching List have been successfully treated by us on Medicine God Island. Before nightfall, you need to analyze those successful treatment cases and determine the methods used. If your approach aligns closely with ours here at Medicine God Island, consider your test passed. Of course, we can’t offer you any compensation-after all, it was us on Medicine God Island who successfully treated them first,” Candle explained to the crowd.

Upon hearing this, everyone was immediately taken aback, and at the same time, they gained a firsthand understanding of the formidable strength of Medicine God Island.

Almost half of the complex diseases listed on the Doctor-Searching List had been miraculously cured by Medicine God Island. The rewards for such feats were indeed quite substantial.

It was clear that the medical skills of that on Medicine God Island had undoubtedly surpassed those of the Alchemist Guilds.

After all, the list was public, and anyone had the ability to choose cases to treat from it.

Of course, it couldn’t be ruled out that there were expert alchemists who simply didn’t care for such a small reward and didn’t want to lift a finger.

However, most alchemists lacked the necessary skills, otherwise they would have cured the patients and received their payment.

At present, half of the patients on the Doctor- Searching List had been effectively treated by the alchemists from Medicine God Island. This realization caused those previously boastful alchemists to hang their heads in shame.

Many people began to sigh in despair, knowing that even if the illnesses were cured by those on Medicine God Island, they still couldn’t find a way to do it themselves.

From the looks of it, there was no choice but to reluctantly withdraw. They weren’t even qualified to go to Medicine God Island anymore.

However, there were many who began to scrutinize the Doctor-Searching List, pondering deeply over them.

Since those on Medicine God Island had successfully treated these illnesses, they had proven that it wasn’t an incurable disease, there was a way.

Hence, they racked his brains, hoping to find a solution.

However, many of these cultivators, deep in thought, couldn’t help but shake their heads in despair. After all, to tackle these symptoms, one truly needed substantial strength.

“Fourier, do you think you can come up with a solution?” Holly turned to Fourier and asked.

“I haven’t had a thorough look yet. With all these medical cases, I’m sure I can find a solution somehow. Holly, what will you do? Can you think of a solution?” Fourier asked out of concern.

Lovag81

Reaction score

“Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce myself. I am the son of Medicine God Island’s president, my name is Candle. Today, I arrived at Sparta with the intention of choosing some of you to attend Medicine God Island’s Alchemist Fair. Given the wealth of resources we’ve provided from Medicine God Island, we certainly don’t want to waste them on useless individuals. Only those who have passed the test can journey to Medicine God Island and attend the Alchemist Fair.” Candle spoke with an air of indifference.

“Why should the Alchemist Fair be held on Medicine God Island? We are boycotting it. None of us should attend. Let’s see how they will hold the fair without us.”

“Right, none of us will attend. Let’s see how you will hold your Alchemist Fair then!”

Upon hearing Candle’s boastful words, a multitude of alchemists were immediately filled with righteous indignation.

Listening to the crowd’s angry shouts, Candle surprisingly didn’t show the slightest bit of anger. In fact, he maintained a faint smile.

“Those who don’t wish to continue can leave immediately, we won’t force anyone. However, by not going to Medicine God Island, there will be no more opportunities to explore the land where the Medicine God fell. Furthermore, there will be no chance of inheriting the Medicine God’s legacy. Whether you want to go or not, it’s up to you,” Candle casually said.

“I had heard long ago, the reason why the island is known as Medicine God Island, is because the Medicine God once resided there.”

“The folks on Medicine God Island suddenly becoming so powerful must be related to the Medicine God for sure.”

At that moment, everyone went into an uproar. After all, it was the Medicine God they were talking about.

For them, the Medicine God was merely a legend, someone they had never witnessed before.

Now that they knew about the existence of the Medicine God’s fallen site on Medicine God Island, how could they possibly resist exploring it?

Even if no magical items were obtained, experiencing the aura where Medicine God once lived was worth it.

It was like visiting the historic homes of celebrities. Even though they wouldn’t gain anything tangible, the experience itself was exhilarating.

“Is this for real? Is Medicine God Sect truly the site of Medicine God’s fall?” someone skeptically asked.

“Of course it’s true. You may not believe me, but surely you trust President Cantor, don’t you?”

“Ladies and gentlemen, everything that Mr. Candle has said is true. The decision to hold the Alchemist Fair on Medicine God Island this time was indeed to select capable alchemists who can unravel the mystery of the Medicine God’s downfall,” said Mark loudly.

At that moment, everyone’s attitude shifted dramatically. They were all eagerly vying to raise their hands.

“Mr. Candle, could you please hurry up and present the test questions? I’m getting a bit impatient.”

With a slight smile, Candle casually tossed out a scroll, which then gradually unfurled in mid-air.

Everyone looked at the conditions of the assessment, their brows slightly furrowed in concern.

John also wore a baffled expression, somewhat unclear about what this whole thing was about.

“Mr. White, this is the Doctor-Searching List from the Ethereal Realm. It records various ailments in need of treatment. You should know, skilled alchemists in the Ethereal Realm are quite rare, and those with real expertise are even scarcer. This has led to a situation where some cultivators can’t find an alchemist for treatment, or the ones they do find lack the necessary skills to cure them effectively.

That’s why the Doctor-Searching List was created-to reach a wider audience and potentially catch the attention of capable alchemists who might have a solution. Of course, there’s always a reward offered for each case. Without a reward, no one would bother. There are hardly any individuals like Mr. Jaeger, who treated and saved people without ever mentioning compensation.”

Chapter 4143.....

“Mr. Zaire, I noticed there are both red and green fonts on the search list. What’s the difference between them?”

John gazed at the Doctor-Searching List that had appeared in mid-air and asked out of confusion.

“The red ones signify that no one has treated them yet, or that the treatment was unsuccessful. The green indicates successful treatment, signifying full recovery. It won’t be long before the green ones disappear.”

“It seems like many of the cases listed on the list have already recovered. I suspect a skilled individual must have intervened,” Fourier said.

No sooner had Fourier finished speaking than someone discontentedly chimed in, “Mr. Candle, if you don’t want us to go to Medicine God Island, just say so. Every illness listed on the Doctor-Searching List is complicated and challenging. Even a sky-tier sixth-level alchemist would struggle with them.”

“Do you really expect all of us to become revered alchemists? If that’s the case, what’s the point of us going to Medicine God Island, or participating in the Alchemist Fair?”

“Exactly, if you don’t want us to go, you should’ve just said so instead of testing us with the Doctor-Searching List.”

“Is our assessment based on the Doctor- Searching List just so that all the rewards can be claimed by Medicine God Island?”

If the ailments listed on the Doctor-Searching List were so easily cured, they wouldn’t be on the list in the first place.

Despite everyone’s evident dissatisfaction, Candle still wore a faint smile on his face.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I understand that each of us has a unique approach to medicine, with varying levels of expertise. The diseases listed on the Doctor-Searching List are often complex and difficult to cure. People only resort to offering substantial rewards on the list after failing to find a solution themselves, hoping to attract skilled alchemists. If you were asked to treat those complicated cases, it might be challenging. But now, nearly half of the illnesses listed on the Doctor-Searching List have been successfully treated by us on Medicine God Island. Before nightfall, you need to analyze those successful treatment cases and determine the methods used. If your approach aligns closely with ours here at Medicine God Island, consider your test passed. Of course, we can’t offer you any compensation-after all, it was us on Medicine God Island who successfully treated them first,” Candle explained to the crowd.

Upon hearing this, everyone was immediately taken aback, and at the same time, they gained a firsthand understanding of the formidable strength of Medicine God Island.

Almost half of the complex diseases listed on the Doctor-Searching List had been miraculously cured by Medicine God Island. The rewards for such feats were indeed quite substantial.

It was clear that the medical skills of that on Medicine God Island had undoubtedly surpassed those of the Alchemist Guilds.

After all, the list was public, and anyone had the ability to choose cases to treat from it.

Of course, it couldn’t be ruled out that there were expert alchemists who simply didn’t care for such a small reward and didn’t want to lift a finger.

However, most alchemists lacked the necessary skills, otherwise they would have cured the patients and received their payment.

At present, half of the patients on the Doctor- Searching List had been effectively treated by the alchemists from Medicine God Island. This realization caused those previously boastful alchemists to hang their heads in shame.

Many people began to sigh in despair, knowing that even if the illnesses were cured by those on Medicine God Island, they still couldn’t find a way to do it themselves.

From the looks of it, there was no choice but to reluctantly withdraw. They weren’t even qualified to go to Medicine God Island anymore.

However, there were many who began to scrutinize the Doctor-Searching List, pondering deeply over them.

Since those on Medicine God Island had successfully treated these illnesses, they had proven that it wasn’t an incurable disease, there was a way.

However, many of these cultivators, deep in thought, couldn’t help but shake their heads in despair. After all, to tackle these symptoms, one truly needed substantial strength.

“Fourier, do you think you can come up with a solution?” Holly turned to Fourier and asked.

“I haven’t had a thorough look yet. With all these medical cases, I’m sure I can find a solution somehow. Holly, what will you do? Can you think of a solution?” Fourier asked out of concern.
is this the same as above? but with different numbering?

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score

Lovag81

Reaction score
How come you ate new member, don't you have an account here
I do, its like this more than a year, but its dont bother me :)
I prichiate your hard work Master Gilly! God bless you!

Devil Nava

Reaction score

Chapter 4143.....

Gily any update?

Ruthless

Gold Villager
Reaction score
Finally some new updates, thanks a lot Immortal Gily 😊

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score

Chapter 4144

“I don’t really want to,” Holly replied casually. “With our status as one of the four great families, we could go to Medicine God Island without any assessment. All it would take is a word from my dad, and we’d be guaranteed a spot. They always have internal quotas. This type of assessment is clearly meant for those alchemists at the bottom.”

“There’s an internal quota available? How come I’ve never heard of it?” Fourier was taken aback.

“You’re really naive. It’s not just the four great families, I’m guessing even those alchemist guilds would have some slots. But there wouldn’t be many, probably a single guild could only have four or five slots at best,” said Holly.

No sooner had Holly finished speaking, than Garret sidled up to John, asking, “What do you think of this assessment, Mr. White?”

“I haven’t looked yet, but I don’t think many will make it through,”

“Mr. White, my friend, there’s no need to worry. I have five spots available. Even if you don’t pass the assessment, you can still go to Medicine God Island. Even if it means pulling some strings as the president of the Alchemist Guild, I will ensure a spot for you,” said Garret.

He had come solely to reserve a spot for John, ensuring that John would have no choice but to join the Central Alchemist Guild, whether he wanted to or not. Membership was mandatory to secure a spot.

Upon hearing words like “internal quota”, and “easy way out”, John couldn’t help but laugh.

It seemed that even the cultivators of the ethereal realm couldn’t escape the ways of the mundane world.

No matter the realm, power was often the most crucial thing.

The positions that others struggled tirelessly to attain were easily obtained by these prestigious families and alchemist guilds through backdoor connections.

They were even willing to give up spots. That was the disparity.

Some people were always striving to be rich and successful, while others were born rich.

“President White, I don’t need this spot. Is it possible to secure places for my two friends instead? They were considering joining the Central Alchemist Guild. What do you think?” John pointed at Vienna and Sigmund.

“Of course. I’ll just need to say the word!”

“Thank you so much, President White. If you ever need anything, just let me know. If it’s within my power, I’ll do it, no questions asked,” John said gratefully.

He knew that the only reason Garret had given opportunities and slots to Vienna and Sigmund was out of respect for him.

In the ethereal realm, everyone used each other to their advantage. If John hadn’t displayed such exceptional talent in arcane arrays, there was no way Garret would have acted as he did.

Hence, it was necessary for John to make Garret feel comfortable.

“Mr. White, you’re too kind. I’m off to secure another spot.” With that, Garret turned around and left.

He had only secured one spot for John. Now, with Vienna and Sigmund, Garret had to obtain another. If he couldn’t, someone from within their guild would have to give up theirs.

After Garret left, Holly flashed a smile, saying, “Fourier, did you see that? If the alchemist guilds have internal quota, it’s impossible for the prestigious families not to have any.”

“Holly, you’re so clever, you were right all along,” said Fourier affectionately.

“The cases listed on the Doctor-Searching List may seem complex, but it’s not that difficult once one fully comprehends it.”

At that moment, someone suddenly leapt up, hovering in mid-air.

Upon seeing this individual, numerous alchemists from Azure immediately lit up with excitement, exclaiming, “Mr. Jaeger! Mr. Jaeger is here! There’s no ailment he can’t cure.”

“Although the reward for the Doctor-Searching List is substantial, it’s nothing to Mr. Jaeger. That’s why he never participated.”

“Hahaha, with Mr. Jaeger stepping in, Medicine God Island will now have a formidable candidate.”

“Mr. Jaeger? The guy with unfathomable medical skills and also a great philanthropist?”

Many people were familiar with Werner, while others were not. However, Werner’s reputation was well-known to many.

Chapter 4145

Upon seeing Werner step forward, Candle quickly dropped his frivolous demeanor and respectfully said, “I, Candle, am honored to meet you, Mr. Jaeger.”

“Is your father, Sue, doing well?” asked Werner.

“My father is doing well. He often fondly reminisces about Mr. Jaeger and frequently talks about the friendship you two shared,” Candle exclaimed.

“Ha, friendship, my foot. Your dad is such a petty man with a lot of insecurities. Every time we sparred, if he lost, he’d act like it was no big deal on the surface. But behind the scenes, he’d be seething with anger. So much so that he ultimately resorted to practicing forbidden arts, hoping to surpass me through such means. In the end, he was banished to Medicine God Island. Speaking of which, I do bear some responsibility for the current state of your father.” Werner sighed.

“Mr. Jaeger, you don’t need to blame yourself. Without you, my father wouldn’t have reached Medicine God Island or achieved what he has now. Maybe this is fate-after all, one cannot defy destiny…” Candle surprisingly offered comfort to Werner.

“Fate?” Werner let out a bitter laugh. “Yes, this is fate, something that’s destined. Everything, everything is preordained.”

“Mr. Jaeger, there’s no need for you to pass any tests. I will personally arrange for a spirit ship to escort you to Medicine God Island.”

Candle knew that with Werner’s capabilities, solving the complex medical mysteries listed on the Doctor-Searching List would be a breeze.

After all, Werner was a Supreme Alchemist, an entity even more powerful than his father.

Werner, however, shook his head and said, “I won’t go to Medicine God Island. I’m not interested in the site of the fall. I just want to help everyone pass the test, that’s all.”

Werner’s words left Candle in quite a predicament.

However, from the outset, he never claimed that the participants couldn’t accept help.

Werner could decipher the various intractable diseases listed on the Doctor-Searching List, find solutions, and then convey them to everyone present using his spiritual sense.

With this, everyone was then able to pass the assessment.

Upon hearing Werner’s words, a glimmer of hope was ignited among everyone present. If this was allowed, they would all be able to go to Medicine God Island.

“Mr. Jaeger, this approach seems a bit unfair. However, since it’s you who proposed it, I’m not in a position to say much.”

Candle didn’t stop Werner, after all, considering Werner’s relationship with his father, he had to show respect and regard him as an elder.

Upon seeing that Candle did not intervene, everyone was thrilled.

John’s expression subtly shifted as well. He, too, was curious to see Werner’s true capabilities.

Given that Werner was admired by many and had a good relationship with Medicine God Island, he didn’t seem to be a malicious character.

However, Winona carried her own emotional baggage. Her escape had lasted for several decades.

Despite this, Werner must have recognized his mistake, as he showed no interest in the site of Medicine God’s fall.

For him, cultivation had already taken a backseat to romantic relationships.

In the ethereal realm, most cultivators prioritized their cultivation above all else. Even when they sought a dual cultivation partner, it was merely to accelerate their own progress in cultivation.

Werner quickly scanned through all the green information displayed on the Doctor-Searching List.

Following a brief silence, he suddenly opened his eyes.

A spiritual sense surfaced in John’s mind.

“The seventh ailment is caused by excessive pill consumption during cultivation, which damages the meridians. It requires the use of meridian-clearing pills to treat the condition by clearing the meridians.”

“The thirteenth ailment is caused by poisoning. The poison administered is the Cold-Resisting Pill, typically used to counter extreme cold. However, this individual practiced fire techniques, leading to blocked energy channels and chaotic spiritual energy. The remedy would be an arcane-tier heat-balancing pill…”

“The twenty-second…”

Werner had detailed the majority of the symptoms, going as far as explaining the causes. He even mentioned the use of pills and mystical herbs for treatment.

Chapter 4146

This was essentially the same as giving everyone the answers. Everyone could now copy slavishly. If one still couldn’t concoct the necessary pills, it would be a real disgrace. Attending the Alchemist Fair would be pointless.

As John listened to Werner, he noted the numerous symptoms displayed and realized that Werner was indeed quite formidable.

There were certain ailments that John could analyze and devise treatments for, yet he was clueless about their origins.

However, Werner was able to articulate it in detail, which just goes to show how advanced his medical skills were.

This was something that John couldn’t help but admire. John looked at Werner with admiration. With such exceptional medical skills, Werner could easily have founded his own sect in the ethereal realm.

Yet, he remained in Sparta, avoiding prominent family disputes and grand alchemist fairs.

His sole focus was Winona.

He was truly a man hopelessly in love.

Many people began to make use of their own personal pill cauldrons, crafting the pills required on the Doctor-Searching List.

Certain high-tier pills couldn’t be concocted, so they sought out pills that were easier to make.

Although the intractable diseases seemed extremely difficult to cure at first glance, a deeper understanding might reveal that even the simplest elixir could offer a solution.

The prerequisite was to fully understand these symptoms.

Now that Werner had explained everything, all that was left was for those alchemists to concoct the pills.

For a time, numerous alchemists busied themselves concocting pills, leaving the entire city of Sparta enveloped in a pervasive scent of herbs.

“Holly, Mr. Jaeger is really impressive, and he seems to be quite smitten with your aunt. This time, when she comes back, we can’t let her leave again. Bringing them together could be greatly beneficial for the Weaver family,” Fourier expressed his admiration enthusiastically.

“That means the Rider family will also benefit from this. Soon, we’re all going to be one big family,” Holly said with a laugh.

“Right, we’ll be family soon. Once we’ve absorbed the Boucher and Dupont families, our two families will be the ones calling the shots in Sparta. By that time, even the Azuren Alchemist Guild will have to tread lightly around our two families.” Fourier said as he wrapped his arm around Holly’s shoulder.

John was listening to the conversation between Fourier and Holly, letting out a soft sigh. He was unsure whether Holly’s attachment to Fourier was born out of genuine love, or merely a marriage of convenience for personal gain.

However, it seemed more like a strategic marriage alliance. This way, the combined strength of both families could gradually overpower the other two.

John quickly realized that if Sparta was left with only two major medical clans-the Weaver family and the Rider family-a fierce competition, both overt and covert, would inevitably arise between them.

By that time, the union between Holly and Fourier would become insignificant.

In the mundane world, even ancient emperors, in a bid to buy time for development, would marry off their daughters to leaders of remote tribes.

But in the end, they still resorted to violence as a means to solve problems. In their eyes, familial bonds were the least valuable of all.

Gradually, the cultivators had finished concocting their pills and began to present them to Candle for approval. As long as the produced pill matched the one used for treatment on Medicine God Island, they would be considered to have passed the assessment.

Many alchemists had passed the assessment and after registering, they were eagerly waiting to head to Medicine God Island.

However, there were some individuals who, despite being allowed to copy during an open- book exam, still astonishingly failed.

Explosions kept ringing out as people struggled with concocting their pills.

If someone couldn’t even pass this stage, no one would feel sorry for them-it was simply what they deserved.

They shouldn’t even refer to themselves as alchemists, and hence, there was no need for them to attend the alchemist fair.

Vienna and Sigmund had also successfully concocted their medicinal pills. Since they could pass the assessment, there was no need for them to use the quota from the Central Alchemist Guild anymore.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
I know the story is progressing slowly here. Don't worry it will pick up the pace

One other thing to know. Grandmaster Ruthless has helped us cover some payment for the site

We all should be thankful for him. .

Ruthless

Gold Villager
Reaction score
I know the story is progressing slowly here. Don't worry it will pick up the pace

One other thing to know. Grandmaster Ruthless has helped us cover some payment for the site

We all should be thankful for him. .
Thanks a lot. We're here like a family. And i love this environment here, everyone is so nice and supportive.

I'm also grateful for all the wonderful stories and the translations are too awesome here. It's the very least i can do from my end...

Thanks a lot everyone. like the Immortal Gily says, One Love !!!❤️