The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 4140 - Chapter 4141 Assessments for the Alchemist Fair

Hugging the girl, Winona asked, “How have you been, Holly?”

“I’ve been quite well, Aunt Winona. If it weren’t for my father telling me about your return, I wouldn’t even have known you were back. He’s truly a scoundrel. How could he have arranged for you to stay in such a place? I must confront him about this later!” Holly huffed after taking a glance at the surroundings.

“Your father had his reasons. Besides, hadn’t he already asked you to arrange some other place for me?” Winona coaxed.

“That’s true. I’ve kept your courtyard house just as it was and have been sending someone to clean it. I’ll take you there right now, Aunt Winona!” Holly said, nodding in affirmation.

“Hold on. I still have a few friends. Bring them along, too!”

After Winona had said that, she called Catlin and Phoenix out. Following that, John and Vienna also stepped out of their room.

Seeing such a crowd, Holly appeared somewhat shy.

“Ms. Flowers, this is my niece, Holly Weaver,” Winona said to Catlin, making the introductions.

Then, Winona turned to Holly and explained, “Holly, I’d been living in Imperial Fox City all these years, and it was all thanks to Ms. Flowers for taking me in.”

“I’m Holly Weaver. Thank you for taking my aunt in,” Holly said to Catlin politely.

“I’m Catlin Flowers. Truth be told, it’d been Winona who had been taking care of me over the years,” Catlin admitted in slight embarrassment.

All these years, it had been Winona who took care of me!

“All right, come with me. Every visitor is an esteemed guest, so it was bad manners on the Weaver family’s part to have had you all stay in such a place,” Holly murmured guiltily.

Judging from her refined and gracious demeanor, she was true to the daughter of a great family.

Holly led John and the others to a luxurious courtyard house that was decorated extravagantly.

That truly embodied the air of a great family.

“Aunt Winona, you all should rest first. Father is hosting a family banquet tonight to welcome you,” Holly said unhurriedly after leading Winona and the others to the courtyard house.

“Holly, go ahead and get busy. You’ve got Alchemist Fair coming up in a few days, so you need to give it your all!” Winona urged, looking at Holly affectionately.

Holly gave a nod. Just as she was about to leave, someone suddenly hollered from outside, “Holly! Holly…”

Upon hearing the cries, Holly hurriedly rushed out.

Winona and the others went after her.

“Fourier, what’s wrong?” Holly asked upon seeing the newcomer.

“Holly, a notice has been posted outside that this year’s Alchemist Fair is going to be held on Medicine God Island. Moreover, not all alchemists can attend. There’s an assessment they need to pass,” Fourier exclaimed anxiously.

“For real?” Holly was rather taken aback.

When Fourier caught sight of Winona and the others, he paused slightly and asked, “Holly, who are these people?”

“Oh, let me make the introductions, Fourier. This is my aunt. The rest are her friends. They also came to attend the Alchemist Fair.”

Holly quickly made the introductions.

Hearing that, Fourier hastily bowed and said, “Nice to meet you, Aunt Winona. I’m Fourier Zaire.”

“Holly, who is this young man?” Winona asked as she studied Fourier.

“Aunt Winona, this is the fourth child of the Zaire family in Sparta, known as Fourier Zaire. We got engaged a while back,” Holly replied.

“Oh, so, he’s Sawyer Zaire’s son. I didn’t expect him to also name his son so casually,” Winona commented with a chuckle upon hearing that.

At that, Fourier could only smile sheepishly. After all, she was an elder and seemed to be very much familiar with his father. Despite her remark, he didn’t dare to say anything in rebuttal since he was younger.

“Do you have older brothers named Oneier, Twoier, and Threeier?” Phoenix teased.

“Show some respect, Phoenix!” John hurriedly admonished her following that.

After all, it was rude to say such a thing to someone she was not familiar with.

Winona could tease Fourier about his name because she was not only his elder but also well-acquainted with his father.

However, the same could not be said of Phoenix.

“No worries. I didn’t expect this young lady to be so lively and adorable. But I only have three sisters, so there’s no Oneden, Twoden, and so on!” Fourier said with a laugh.

“Fourier, you mentioned earlier that the Alchemist Fair is going to be held on Medicine God Island. What’s that all about?” Winona asked.

“I don’t know either. The notice was posted just a while ago, and the whole of Sparta is now in complete chaos. Many alchemists have no idea what’s going on. The Azureran Alchemist Guild has been besieged by a crowd, all of whom are demanding an explanation. After all, they all traveled a great distance here, only to be told that the Alchemist Fair would be held on Medicine God Island, and they even had to pass an assessment.”

As Fourier spoke, his anger was palpable, making it clear that he was extremely dissatisfied with the sudden decision.

Sigmund and Vienna glanced at John.

It seems that he had inside information, for he knew from the beginning that the Alchemist Fair was going to be held on Medicine God Island! But since the news has just been announced, there are surely many who’d have objections!

“Come, let’s go and check it out. If it’s really as you say, they’re just taking things too far.”

While saying that, Holly left the courtyard house in a rush with Fourier right on her heels.

Winona simply shook her head and went back into the house since she wasn’t going to attend the so-called Alchemist Fair regardless of what was going on.

“Phoenix, Catlin, you both stay at home and avoid going out unnecessarily. We’re going out to see what exactly is going on!” John said to Phoenix and Catlin.

Phoenix, Catlin, and Polar were clueless about alchemy. Nor were they alchemists. Therefore, it would be utterly pointless for them to butt into things.

“Master, you must be careful. Remember to ignore matters that are not your concern,” Phoenix warned.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be fine.”

John then left with Sigmund and Vienna.

When they all arrived on the main street of Sparta, all the alchemists on the street were shouting in righteous indignation.

Some even started a protest march with banners and placards.

After all, the matter was only discussed among the higher-ups, while the alchemists below were kept in the dark.

So, when the news was suddenly announced, it was sure to upset a great number of alchemists.

But it didn’t take long before the various great families and higher-ups of the various Alchemist Guilds stepped in, calling their people back.

In the end, only a few alchemists who were wandering cultivators were left and couldn’t make any waves.

In reality, the alchemists’ concern about wasn’t the venue of the Alchemist Fair. Instead, their greatest concern was the assessment.

Initially, there were no assessments for the Alchemist Fair. Anyone with the status of an alchemist could participate.

Everyone had already arrived then, yet there was suddenly an assessment.

To many people, that was simply unfair.

After all, many alchemists were not particularly skilled. Their main goal in attending the Alchemist Fair was to enhance their capabilities.

However, the Alchemist Fair that year had changed. Medicine God Island needed senior alchemists, and that was essentially alchemists with real skills.

It was also only skilled alchemists who could unravel the secret of the site of the fall of Medicine God.

Sending a group of underqualified alchemists to Medicine God Island would be nothing more than a waste of resources. It would be utterly pointless.

That was the reason Medicine God Island created an assessment.

All the alchemists were presently gathered at the entrance of the Azureran Alchemist Guild since the matter required an explanation from the guild.

As everyone waited eagerly for the president of the Azureran Alchemist Guild to give them an explanation, the doors of the guild slowly opened. A young man dressed in a white long robe embroidered with golden leopard print stepped out.

As soon as he appeared, he exuded an aura of dominance.

With just a glance, John could tell that his cultivation was surprisingly at Ultimate Realm. Although he had just recently broken through to the Ultimate Realm, that was still a fact without a doubt.

Prosper

Five Level Tribulator
Reaction score
Chapter 4140 - Chapter 4141 Assessments for the Alchemist Fair

Hugging the girl, Winona asked, “How have you been, Holly?”

“I’ve been quite well, Aunt Winona. If it weren’t for my father telling me about your return, I wouldn’t even have known you were back. He’s truly a scoundrel. How could he have arranged for you to stay in such a place? I must confront him about this later!” Holly huffed after taking a glance at the surroundings.

“Your father had his reasons. Besides, hadn’t he already asked you to arrange some other place for me?” Winona coaxed.

“That’s true. I’ve kept your courtyard house just as it was and have been sending someone to clean it. I’ll take you there right now, Aunt Winona!” Holly said, nodding in affirmation.

“Hold on. I still have a few friends. Bring them along, too!”

After Winona had said that, she called Catlin and Phoenix out. Following that, John and Vienna also stepped out of their room.

Seeing such a crowd, Holly appeared somewhat shy.

“Ms. Flowers, this is my niece, Holly Weaver,” Winona said to Catlin, making the introductions.

Then, Winona turned to Holly and explained, “Holly, I’d been living in Imperial Fox City all these years, and it was all thanks to Ms. Flowers for taking me in.”

“I’m Holly Weaver. Thank you for taking my aunt in,” Holly said to Catlin politely.

“I’m Catlin Flowers. Truth be told, it’d been Winona who had been taking care of me over the years,” Catlin admitted in slight embarrassment.

All these years, it had been Winona who took care of me!

“All right, come with me. Every visitor is an esteemed guest, so it was bad manners on the Weaver family’s part to have had you all stay in such a place,” Holly murmured guiltily.

Judging from her refined and gracious demeanor, she was true to the daughter of a great family.

Holly led John and the others to a luxurious courtyard house that was decorated extravagantly.

That truly embodied the air of a great family.

“Aunt Winona, you all should rest first. Father is hosting a family banquet tonight to welcome you,” Holly said unhurriedly after leading Winona and the others to the courtyard house.

“Holly, go ahead and get busy. You’ve got Alchemist Fair coming up in a few days, so you need to give it your all!” Winona urged, looking at Holly affectionately.

Holly gave a nod. Just as she was about to leave, someone suddenly hollered from outside, “Holly! Holly…”

Upon hearing the cries, Holly hurriedly rushed out.

Winona and the others went after her.

“Fourier, what’s wrong?” Holly asked upon seeing the newcomer.

“Holly, a notice has been posted outside that this year’s Alchemist Fair is going to be held on Medicine God Island. Moreover, not all alchemists can attend. There’s an assessment they need to pass,” Fourier exclaimed anxiously.

“For real?” Holly was rather taken aback.

When Fourier caught sight of Winona and the others, he paused slightly and asked, “Holly, who are these people?”

“Oh, let me make the introductions, Fourier. This is my aunt. The rest are her friends. They also came to attend the Alchemist Fair.”

Holly quickly made the introductions.

Hearing that, Fourier hastily bowed and said, “Nice to meet you, Aunt Winona. I’m Fourier Zaire.”

“Holly, who is this young man?” Winona asked as she studied Fourier.

“Aunt Winona, this is the fourth child of the Zaire family in Sparta, known as Fourier Zaire. We got engaged a while back,” Holly replied.

“Oh, so, he’s Sawyer Zaire’s son. I didn’t expect him to also name his son so casually,” Winona commented with a chuckle upon hearing that.

At that, Fourier could only smile sheepishly. After all, she was an elder and seemed to be very much familiar with his father. Despite her remark, he didn’t dare to say anything in rebuttal since he was younger.

“Do you have older brothers named Oneier, Twoier, and Threeier?” Phoenix teased.

“Show some respect, Phoenix!” John hurriedly admonished her following that.

After all, it was rude to say such a thing to someone she was not familiar with.

Winona could tease Fourier about his name because she was not only his elder but also well-acquainted with his father.

However, the same could not be said of Phoenix.

“No worries. I didn’t expect this young lady to be so lively and adorable. But I only have three sisters, so there’s no Oneden, Twoden, and so on!” Fourier said with a laugh.

“Fourier, you mentioned earlier that the Alchemist Fair is going to be held on Medicine God Island. What’s that all about?” Winona asked.

“I don’t know either. The notice was posted just a while ago, and the whole of Sparta is now in complete chaos. Many alchemists have no idea what’s going on. The Azureran Alchemist Guild has been besieged by a crowd, all of whom are demanding an explanation. After all, they all traveled a great distance here, only to be told that the Alchemist Fair would be held on Medicine God Island, and they even had to pass an assessment.”

As Fourier spoke, his anger was palpable, making it clear that he was extremely dissatisfied with the sudden decision.

Sigmund and Vienna glanced at John.

It seems that he had inside information, for he knew from the beginning that the Alchemist Fair was going to be held on Medicine God Island! But since the news has just been announced, there are surely many who’d have objections!

“Come, let’s go and check it out. If it’s really as you say, they’re just taking things too far.”

While saying that, Holly left the courtyard house in a rush with Fourier right on her heels.

Winona simply shook her head and went back into the house since she wasn’t going to attend the so-called Alchemist Fair regardless of what was going on.

“Phoenix, Catlin, you both stay at home and avoid going out unnecessarily. We’re going out to see what exactly is going on!” John said to Phoenix and Catlin.

Phoenix, Catlin, and Polar were clueless about alchemy. Nor were they alchemists. Therefore, it would be utterly pointless for them to butt into things.

“Master, you must be careful. Remember to ignore matters that are not your concern,” Phoenix warned.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be fine.”

John then left with Sigmund and Vienna.

When they all arrived on the main street of Sparta, all the alchemists on the street were shouting in righteous indignation.

Some even started a protest march with banners and placards.

After all, the matter was only discussed among the higher-ups, while the alchemists below were kept in the dark.

So, when the news was suddenly announced, it was sure to upset a great number of alchemists.

But it didn’t take long before the various great families and higher-ups of the various Alchemist Guilds stepped in, calling their people back.

In the end, only a few alchemists who were wandering cultivators were left and couldn’t make any waves.

In reality, the alchemists’ concern about wasn’t the venue of the Alchemist Fair. Instead, their greatest concern was the assessment.

Initially, there were no assessments for the Alchemist Fair. Anyone with the status of an alchemist could participate.

Everyone had already arrived then, yet there was suddenly an assessment.

To many people, that was simply unfair.

After all, many alchemists were not particularly skilled. Their main goal in attending the Alchemist Fair was to enhance their capabilities.

However, the Alchemist Fair that year had changed. Medicine God Island needed senior alchemists, and that was essentially alchemists with real skills.

It was also only skilled alchemists who could unravel the secret of the site of the fall of Medicine God.

Sending a group of underqualified alchemists to Medicine God Island would be nothing more than a waste of resources. It would be utterly pointless.

That was the reason Medicine God Island created an assessment.

All the alchemists were presently gathered at the entrance of the Azureran Alchemist Guild since the matter required an explanation from the guild.

As everyone waited eagerly for the president of the Azureran Alchemist Guild to give them an explanation, the doors of the guild slowly opened. A young man dressed in a white long robe embroidered with golden leopard print stepped out.

As soon as he appeared, he exuded an aura of dominance.

With just a glance, John could tell that his cultivation was surprisingly at Ultimate Realm. Although he had just recently broken through to the Ultimate Realm, that was still a fact without a doubt.
Interesting times ahead. Thanks very much Immortal Gily

Klaus

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, there was a girl who was a singer(the one who used to deliver stones when John lived in the villa gifted by Miranda) and was also in love with John in the mundane world, and she said that she will be back when she will gain strength, but now we are in Ethereal Realm, and I think the author has forgotten her character.

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, there was a girl who was a singer(the one who used to deliver stones when John lived in the villa gifted by Miranda) and was also in love with John in the mundane world, and she said that she will be back when she will gain strength, but now we are in Ethereal Realm, and I think the author has forgotten her character.
Hear your self . You just said he is in ethereal realm... How do expect somebody in ethereal realm and mundane world to connect when the gate way to the mundane world is closed for a year

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Her name was Tessa

bhargava.ysk

Top Level Body Fusion Realm
Reaction score
Its looking like i need more resources than John for cultivation and to ascend to new level🤷🏻‍♂️🤔

raja

First Level Body Fusion Realm
Reaction score
Any new updates immortal gily?

brits

Top Level Tribulator - Master of Virgin Sect
Reaction score
She was perving on John for a longtime and waiting listed with a one way ticket to Sex sect..
Haha. That time John was a full fledged and long standing member of virgin sect. Now, I don't know if she would be still interested in John. Now John has almost become a sex demon and Tessa being a tiny little girl, would not be able to satisfy John. The more and more John advances in cultivation level, he might be more interested in celestial beings. May be I will have to keep Tessa safe for Immortal Gily.

xavier

Top level Tribulator - Master of Pervert Sect
Reaction score
Haha. That time John was a full fledged and long standing member of virgin sect. Now, I don't know if she would be still interested in John. Now John has almost become a sex demon and Tessa being a tiny little girl, would not be able to satisfy John. The more and more John advances in cultivation level, he might be more interested in celestial beings. May be I will have to keep Tessa safe for Immortal Gily.
True Master brits . Now I remember that all the girls in mundane weren't able to handle John during a night and Daisy had to Step up. Tessa better be safe in Virgin sect until Gily
goes on a sexual expedition to Mount Tai..

Last edited:

Josh Aura

Reaction score
J
Chapter 1581 You Never Know Until You Try

“You know too much, so you also have to die,” uttered Tigris slowly as he looked at Normanan. As Normanan faced Tigris, the terror on his face was replaced with a look of despair.

He knew he had no way out if Tigris was determined to kill him. He closed his eyes and waited for his final moment to come.

“Everything you own was given by me. Now, I’m going to take them back.”

Tigris raised his hand, and an obsidian sphere appeared above his palm, lightning coursing through its body. A suction hit Normanan in the next instant, and the spiritual energy in his body started draining out of him little by little.

In a sinkhole nearby, the Nascent Soul of John, who was beaten and battered beyond recognition, began to glow. However, Tigris was too focused on sucking Norman’s spiritual energy to notice that.

John’s body was magically recovering. In no time, his wounds were completely healed. There was even a sheen to his now pristine skin.

Not only did his body grow stronger, but he also achieved Eight Level Nascent Soul.

Never in his dreams did John expect to break through an entire cultivation level after that fight to the death. Now, he was just one step away from becoming a Top Level Nascent Soul.

His eyes shot open all of a sudden, a cold gleam flashing through them.

Then, he rose into the air, only to see Tigris sucking Norman’s spiritual energy.

The latter had his eyes closed. He did not struggle at all.

He had already resigned to his fate.

At the sight of that, John furrowed his brows. The next second, he let out a roar and threw his fist at Tigris.

Tigris was totally caught off guard by the loud noise.

When he turned around and saw John, he took several steps back in surprise.

“How is this possible? How did you survive that explosion? Even if you have the Nascent Soul, it should have shattered under those circumstances!” Tigris exclaimed in utter disbelief.

Norman opened his eyes at that moment. When he saw John standing before him, alive and unscathed, his jaw dropped in astonishment.

“How can I die when a mere tiger demon like you is still alive?” John retorted as he stared at Tigris icily.

Upon hearing that, Tigris released a powerful surge of aura and enveloped John in it.

He shot John a disdainful look and scoffed, “I am already a Manifestor now. So what if you didn’t die? You’re no match for me.”

Even though John managed to survive, there was no way a Nascent Soul could defeat a Manifestor. There was just too big of a gap between their cultivation levels.

John couldn’t help but frown as he endured the oppressive aura from Tigris.

“Who are you to claim that I’m no match for you? You never know until you try!”

He unleashed his energy as he spoke, resisting Tigris’ power with the aura of an Eight Level Nascent Soul.

“You want to give it a try? What an ignorant fool.”

Tigris raised his palm and swung it outward casually.

Despite his light movement, an immense force rolled toward John at full speed.

Just in time, John activated his Golem Body to defend himself against the aggressive attack. His entire being emitted a golden light as scales covered his body, but the sharp, knife-like wind left him with countless cuts.

John’s Golem Body broke into pieces, and he was completely exposed to Tigris’ terrifying power.

He turned around and looked at Normanan. If I escape now, Normanan will surely die. Besides, what will happen to the residents of Trition Island?

Chapter 1582 Superior Technique

How can the noble humans be under the control of a tiger demon? At that thought, John gritted his teeth and met Tigris’ attack with his fist that glowed gold.

Boom!

An unprecedented, deafening explosion sounded, reaching the ears of everyone on Trition Island. When Flaxseed and Collins heard the noise outside the palace, they calmed down a little.

Following the loud boom earlier, the battle had come to a pause. They couldn’t hear any sound of battle from the forbidden ground, so they were worried sick about John.

It was impossible to tell what was going on from the silence, but they could not check on the situation since they hadn’t recovered.

The second boom just now came as good news to Collins and Flaxseed, John was alive and still fighting.

John had used up almost all his spiritual energy with that one punch. However, the punch also allowed Tigris to see him in a new light.

John is merely a Nascent Soul cultivator, but he’s not at a disadvantage even when he’s fighting a Manifestor like me! What is going on? I won’t be surprised if his body is stronger than others, but it seems that his spiritual energy is also on another level! Though there are cultivators who can overcome the huge difference between cultivation levels, they are geniuses that one can’t just find anywhere!

“You may have deflected my attack, but you have used up your spiritual energy. What are you going to use now to defend yourself from my next move?” Tigris sneered.

John did not speak a word. Instead, he activated the Focus Technique with all his might. Instantly, the spiritual energy around him entered his body, and countless spiritual energy vortexes circled around him.

“You’re absorbing them so quickly!”

Tigris’ pupils constricted, and he couldn’t help but frown.

Soon, he widened his eyes, and an odd expression appeared on his face as he said incredulously, “No wonder you can fight someone with a higher cultivation level. It’s because you’re practicing the superior technique! Who taught you this technique?”

“I will never tell you who it is. Just give up.” John snorted.

Tigris’ face turned frosty at that. “Do you think I won’t dare to kill you just because you possess the Golden Dragon’s True Form and the superior technique?” he threatened, the aura around him growing more and more aggressive.

“Cut the crap. Come on!”

The next moment, John shot toward Tigris.

His speed and strength had reached a whole new level.

He rapidly absorbed the spiritual energy around him, turning them into his own energy and storing them in his elixir field.

Boom!

As another thunderous noise rang out, the sky turned dark.

John was filled with great determination. He knew that he was at the point of no return, the attack he had just launched had once again exhausted every bit of spiritual energy he had gathered.

His Focus Technique was running at full capacity and converting spiritual energy for him, but if this went on, not even this superior technique would be able to handle it.

“I do want to see how long you can hold out,” Tigris taunted, curling his lips into a contemptuous sneer.

Normanan, who had been watching everything unfold, seemed to have thought of something at that moment. His eyes lit up, and he turned around and ran outside.

Since John was there, Tigris paid no attention to the escapee.

However, Normanan did not escape. He rushed out of the forbidden ground and found the Grand Elder.

Although the Grand Elder and his group knew that something bad was happening on the forbidden ground, they dared not enter without orders from above.

“Grand Elder, immediately notify everyone to head to the temple to worship,” Norman said to the Grand Elder.

“Your Highness, what happened in there? Where is King Duncan?” the Grand Elder inquired.

Chapter 1583 Ten Times

“Stop asking questions. Do as I told you right away!” Norman roared with his brows scrunched up. Seeing that, the Grand Elder could only leave to carry out the order.

Soon, all the residents of Trition Island headed to the temple obediently to worship. On the other hand, Normanan returned to the forbidden ground.

John was now losing the duel as wounds began to appear on his body.

“I’m going to crush your Nascent Soul with my own hands this time. Let’s see how you’re going to survive!” Tigris announced coldly.

“Bring it on!” John charged toward Tigris once again while emitting a murderous aura.

He had already prepared himself for death. If all things failed, he could choose to self-destruct at the last moment and destroy Tigris along the way.

However, the self-destruction of a Nascent Soul, also Ultimate Grandmaster, might be too much to bear for the entire Trition Island.

John was going all out. He used all the techniques and magecrafts he knew, even the Samadhi true fire. Still, they were not enough to defeat Tigris.

The latter might be a tiger demon, but he knew too much for John to find his weakness.

“John, there will be spiritual energy soon. Be prepared!” Normanan yelled at John.

That stunned John, who had yet to figure out what Normanan meant. Before he could even ask, he saw streams of energy rising from all directions of Trition Island and moving toward him.

It was at that point in time that John realized Normanan wanted him to absorb those spiritual energies. Only then would his power reach its peak.

Tigris could also see the massive amount of spiritual energy quickly gathering above their heads.

It was supposed to be for the statue, but now it was for John and Tigris to fight over.

In no time, the spiritual energy formed a sphere in mid-air, although it appeared duller than the one earlier.

After all, that sphere was made up of the spiritual energy that the statue’s arcane array had absorbed forcefully.

The current situation was totally different.

“Die!”

Tigris pushed his palm forward and sent a tornado-like energy flying in John’s direction.

John swiftly twisted his body and dodged the attack nimbly. He had decided not to face the attack head-on this time.

He then ran toward the sphere of spiritual energy while activating the Focus Technique.

Immediately, a strong suction from his body began absorbing the spiritual energy from the sphere.

Seeing that, Tigris held his palm out. A black sphere shimmered into existence and also activated a force to suck the spiritual energy vigorously.

At that juncture, John’s superior Focus Technique began to show its abilities.

His speed of absorption was at least ten times faster than that of Tigris. As expected, the power of the Focus Technique was unrivaled.

The golden light around John grew brighter and brighter, almost lighting up the entire Trition Island.

Even his eyes began to glow.

After he was done absorbing the spiritual energy, John leaped into the air without further ado.

“Sacred Light Fist!”

With the help of the immense spiritual energy in his body and the Power of Dragons, John’s punch shook the earth with a deafening boom.

When Tigris saw how John dared to strike first, he scoffed with disdain.

He waved his hand and fashioned a shield out of thin air.

Bang!

John’s fist slammed against the shield.

Yet the next instant, Tigris, who was initially unbothered and fearless, widened his eyes.

Chapter 1584 Illusion

The shield before him shattered, then a powerful force hit his palm, tearing through his skin. As Tigris watched the blood pour out of his hand, he staggered backward in shock.

Meanwhile, John felt his confidence grow after that successful strike.

“You punk, I’m going to mess with you real good today!”

With that, Tigris’ human head transformed back into a tiger head. Following the roar of a beast, his entire body glowed in black. The light became brighter that it almost overshadowed the golden radiance coming from John.

Darkness covered the whole land and brought with it a horrifying, ominous feeling of death. John scowled when he felt the sharp shift in the atmosphere.

He pulled out his Dragonslayer Sword, which was covered in the bright flames of the spiritual fire.

Since he had never encountered such an aura before, he could only utilize the spiritual fire and see if it could suppress the harrowing aura of death.

Slowly, Tigris lifted his hands. A black sphere filled with lightning hovered between them, and it emitted a strong gravitational pull that could seemingly suck out the life of every living thing around it.

As a frightening wave of energy came for John, he tightened his grip on the sword with a grim face.

Tigris is a Manifestor, after all. Just a few moves are not enough to defeat him.

Like a grim reaper, Tigris levitated into the pitch-dark sky.

“Go to hell.”

Then he hurled the black sphere of menacing energy at John.

Boom!

The entire island was shrouded in a ghastly and suffocating air of death.

Being the one experiencing Tigris’ murderous aura firsthand, John felt as if countless grim reapers were wielding their scythes at him.

His instincts told him to back off, but he clenched his jaw and stood his ground.

Next, he started to chant. The spiritual fire on his Dragonslayer Sword grew stronger while streams of spiritual energy were infused into the sword, further fanning the flames.

The Dragonslayer Sword began to hum and tremble as if it could not wait any longer.

“Nine Shadows Godly Strike!” John screamed.

In an instant, four figures who looked exactly like him appeared around the spot where he stood.

There were now five Johns, each holding a Dragonslayer Sword.

Upon witnessing the scene before him, Tigris chuckled scornfully. “Ha! I can’t believe you have the guts to use those lousy illusions in front of me.”

Ignoring him, John brought down the Dragonslayer Sword in his hands.

Immediately, a bright light flashed from its blade.

Five streaks of sword energy shot out and ultimately came together, quivering with extreme force.

In fact, even John’s hands that were holding the Dragonslayer Sword were shaking.

At the same time, the four phantom Johns vanished from sight.

This move consumed half of John’s spiritual energy, so he could barely hold himself up and continue to command Nine Shadows Godly Strike.

The huge ball of spiritual fire from his sword energy clashed against Tigris’ black sphere, wrapping around it completely.

Crackle! Crackle!

Assaulted by the flames, the black sphere stopped moving toward John. He had used just one move with his sword to fend off the sphere.

Tigris waved his hand to take back the sphere when he saw what was going on, but at the sight of the meter-tall flames surrounding it, he couldn’t help but fear getting scorched.

Chapter 1585 No Bad Blood

The black sphere of light instantly shattered into shimmering bits before fading into nothingness. Tigris stared at it as his eyes were alight with fury.

The black sphere of light was now destroyed in addition to the scepter. The trump cards in his hand were reducing by the minute. The same could be said for John, as the spiritual energy in his body was almost completely depleted.

He couldn’t replenish his spiritual energy efficiently when faced with such rapid drainage. The two were currently at a stalemate as they glared at one another apprehensively. Neither one of them was willing to initiate the first move.

The determining factor of their success hinged on having the support of aides. “Oh, honorable Master of my deity, I beseech you to grant me strength…”

Tigris kneeled before the stone sculpture once more and pleaded for strength. However, the stone sculpture remained inert, much to his despair.

John desperately deployed the Focus Technique and strived to absorb the spiritual energy around him. Unfortunately, the remaining spiritual energy on the island was no longer as bountiful as before. In addition, John’s rapid absorption had vastly drained its reserves.

It seemed that the condensed spiritual energy on Trition Island was caused by Tigris instead of being a natural occurrence. The two were in an extremely awkward position as they eyed one another unsurely.

Tigris was so fixated on glaring at John that he’d forgotten about Normanan, who’d discreetly escaped and was running away from the forbidden ground as though his life depended on it.

He was on his way to search for aides. As long as John had them with him, he would undeniably win. Since there weren’t many individuals with skilled martial prowess on the island, he targeted Flaxseed and Collins.

Norman ordered a search party to locate Flaxseed and Collins. They were found swiftly, as both men had remained on the island out of concern for John’s safety.

“Norman, what do you have in mind?” Collins’s expression contorted when he discovered that Norman had specifically searched for them.

It would be the perfect opportunity for Norman to do away with them as their martial strength was sealed. They were as vulnerable as any ordinary man and wouldn’t stand a chance against him.

“Rest assured, gentlemen. I’m simply requesting both of your help to assist John.” Norman hastily presented two pills before Flaxseed and Collins. “Take this. It’ll nullify the effects of the Weakening Pill.”

Flaxseed and Collins exchanged a glance. They were still wary of Norman.

They had just been deceived by him and his father and wouldn’t fall for the same trick again.

“Stop doubting me. I’m being perfectly forthright with you two. My father is dead. Mr. White is stuck in a crucial part of his duel with Tigris. With both of your help, he’ll surely emerge victorious!” Norman said urgently.

Flaxseed gave Norman a knowing look before swallowing the pill right away.

Collins followed suit.

True enough, the two men soon regained their martial strength after consuming the pills.

Flaxseed was overcome with joy at that.

“Let’s go!”

The three hastily made their way back to the forbidden ground.

John and Tigris were still at a stand-off. Both parties were extremely wary of the other.

“Brat, why do you hate me when there’s no bad blood between us? I promise to teach you several spiritual arts if only you leave Trition Island. I’m thousands of years old and am adept in various branches of magecraft.”

Tigris sought for a peaceful way out.

It would be pointless to continue dragging out the current situation.

“Fine, but you have to tell me what’s going on with the stone sculpture. What are you?” John questioned out of curiosity.

Chapter 1586 What Are You Two Doing Here

Tigris deliberated for a moment, perhaps to show his sincerity, before admitting, “I supposed there’s no harm in you knowing. This sculpture of a deity behind me is my master, a blood demon. I’m simply a mere pet of his. We of the blood demon tribe lost during the Celestial Battle a millennium ago. My master sealed himself and assigned me to guard him while awaiting the day of his reawakening.

“He helped transform me into a human but turned to stone before my transformation was complete. I’ve remained by my master’s side steadfastly for all these years and have utilized the faith energy of the believers to resurrect him. Hopefully, in a few hundred years, my master will awaken. When the time comes…”

Tigris eyes glinted as he paused mid-sentence. “Did that incident mark the beginning of the depletion of spiritual energy?” John continued asking.

“Indeed. After the Celestial Battle, the heavenly law was broken, and destruction was wrecked on all beings. The entire world descended into a cycle of chaos! Ever since then, spiritual energy began dwindling, and the realm was never the same again. I’ve answered your questions. Will you leave now?” Tigris leveled his gaze at John.

“Leave?” John scoffed. “Do you think I’d sit idly by and lay witness to you exploiting the residents of Trition Island to resurrect your master? The day your master awakens will be mankind’s apocalypse!”

“You…” Tigris was enraged when he realized John had been toying with him all along.

“The common folk mean nothing to us. As a practitioner of spiritual energy cultivation, how could you pity such rabble?”

“Rabble?” John frowned. “Says the one who is but a tiger demon himself.”

John leaped into the air, and his fists took on a bright golden hue.

He instantly went on the offensive after regaining some of his spiritual energy.

“You’re courting death!” Tigris roared ferociously at the knowledge that he’d been playing into John’s hands.

Tigris waved his hands in the air, and a much smaller black sphere of light than his previous one began to materialize.

John flung his gleaming golden fist directly at the black sphere of light.

The black sphere of light exploded with a deafening boom, and the force of it threw John back.

Tigris was not in a much better state as his body began spasming as if struck by lightning.

It was once again an even match between the two!

“Do you plan on us dying together?” Tigris bellowed.

He simply couldn’t comprehend John’s stubbornness.

“Do you fear death?” John asked sardonically.

“What drivel! I’ve lived for millenniums that I laugh in the face of death!”

“If that’s the case, let’s get back to it and not spew nonsense any longer.” John waved at Tigris in a gesture of challenge.

Tigris chose not to react as he knew that the one who showed his hand first would be at a disadvantage.

John intended to rile Tigris up so he’d make the first move, but Tigris was no fool.

They were back to square one all over again.

“Mr. White!”

“John!”

Flaxseed and Collins reached the forbidden ground in the nick of time.

They both sucked in a breath as they took in the ravaged state of the forbidden ground.

How intense the battle must have been to have wrecked such devastation.

John’s brows wrinkled as he noticed the return of the two men. “What are you two doing here?”

Chapter 1587 Transforming Back To Its Original Form

John could barely keep himself intact, much less protect the two of them. Tigris could break through John’s defense if the man got stretched too thin.

“John, we’ve recovered our powers. We’re here to help you deal with the tiger demon.” With that, Flaxseed went straight for Tigris.

“You should’ve stayed in your cave instead of stirring up troubles, you demon beast! Now I’m going to strip you of your skin and tendons,” Flaxseed insulted Tigris.

“How dare you…”

Tigris gritted his teeth so hard that those around him could hear it. He had never thought a cultivator with a mere golden elixir would dare speak to him that way.

After taking a step forward, Tigris swung his fist at Flaxseed.

“Watch out!” John knew Flaxseed was no match for Tigris, so he leaped forward and parried the demon beast’s fist with his own.

At that moment, Flaxseed quickly pulled out a charm and bit his finger to write incantation texts on the special piece of paper with his blood.

With a flick of his wrist, Flaxseed then stuck the charm onto John’s back.

“Collins!” he called out afterward.

“Got it, Mr. Flaxseed.”

Collins immediately knew what Flaxseed was thinking. He grabbed him by the hand to transfer his martial energy.

With some chanting, Flaxseed caused the charm on John’s back to emit a red glow, and shortly after, waves of spiritual energy began to enter John’s body.

Flaxseed managed to transfer spiritual energy to John again with the help of the charm.

Even though Collins’s power was not significant by any means, anything was better than nothing because John needed all the help he could get.

“Let me help too.” After realizing what Collins and Flaxseed were doing, Norman grabbed Collins and transferred whatever was left of his spiritual energy.

John suddenly felt that his previously depleted elixir field had been refilled and was granting him power. Surprised, John could not help but turn his head around to give a curious look.

“John, we’ve transferred our spiritual energy to you, so do your best to take down that tiger demon!” shouted Flaxseed.

Only then did John realize Flaxseed and the others were responsible for the sudden surge of power.

Having gained the upper hand in the battle, John immediately sent Tigris flying away like a rag doll and into the stone statue with his explosive punch.

The statue then suddenly glowed and blew Tigris away.

After sustaining such heavy attacks, Tigris looked almost pitiable as blood dripped from his mouth.

There was a hint of impish glee in John’s eyes when he gazed at the injured demon beast.

“I’ve lived for thousands of years, yet you ignorant lot think you can defeat me? I’ll make you pay for what you did to me today.” Tigris’ body began to glow as he got down on all fours and shrank.

The demon beast eventually transformed into a tiger, returning to its original form.

Even though Tigris knew it would be almost impossible to change back into his human form after the transformation, he did not have much of a choice then.

After letting out a furious roar, Tigris spat a burst of spiritual energy out of his mouth, sending it straight toward John.

Boom!

The energy exploded as soon as it came into contact with John, who kept his body surrounded by golden light perfectly still instead of trying to evade the assault.

“How… is that possible?” Tigris was utterly taken aback by what had happened before his eyes.

“Do you think you’re a match for me just because you’ve transformed back into an animal?” scoffed John before disappearing in the blink of an eye.

Chapter 1588 Getting Skinned Alive

John swung his glowing fist violently at Tigris’ head. Tigris roared in pain when he got sent flying away once again; his head looked horrifying after getting smashed in.

Looking at John, Flaxseed could not help gulping because he was just reminded of how insanely powerful the man was.

Since John could already kill Tigris effortlessly then, Flaxseed swiftly waved his hand and got the charm to fall off the man’s back.

There was no way Tigris could turn his situation around since he did not even have any strength left to fight back. The demon beast wanted to let out another roar after struggling to get up but could not because of its injured head.

With nothing but the flames of fury in his eyes, Tigris leaped forward to throw himself at John, who swiftly grabbed him by the throat in response.

“You still have some fight left in you, huh?” John pinned Tigris to the ground and started pounding his enemy.

“Don’t kill him, John. Those tiger skin and tendons are worth a fortune, so it’s best to skin him alive,” reminded Flaxseed, afraid that John would beat Tigris to death right then and there.

John stopped immediately because he agreed with Flaxseed. He summoned his Dragonslayer Sword instead.

When Tigris saw the shiny weapon, he instantly panicked. Having lived for thousands of years, he never expected to be skinned like an animal.

“Please… Please let me go. I can teach you everything I know,” Tigris begged John. Staring coldly at the demon beast, John responded, “You’re just a demon beast. I’ll become a laughingstock for learning from you.”

“Please… I beg you to let me go…” Tigris continued to plead pitifully because the last thing he wanted was to get skinned alive.

“Let you go? You stripped everyone on Trition Island of everything they had as a deity, so why can’t I do the same to you? You’re a demon beast that has become a Manifestor. Do you know how much your beast core is worth?” sneered John.

“Fine. Then I’ll take you down with me.”

As soon as Tigris finished his sentence, his body began to expand rapidly. Even the aura inside of him was complete chaos.

“He’s going to self-destruct!” shouted Flaxseed.

If a Manifestor demon beast were to self-destruct, not even Trition Island could withstand the explosion.

“Even if I have to sacrifice myself, I won’t let you get your way,” declared Tigris with a cackle.

“As if I’ll let you self-destruct.” John snorted before swiftly plunging his Dragonslayer Sword into a specific spot on Tigris’s body to deflate the demon beast.

At that moment, Tigris completely lost hope. If I’m not even allowed to self-destruct, why will they let me live?

With his eyes fixed on Tigris, John swung his Dragonslayer Sword to cut off the demon beast’s head, causing a beast core to fall out.

After John picked up the core and put it away, Flaxseed rushed over with a disappointed look on his face.

“What a shame! Why did you kill him? Now the skin and tendons are worth much less.” Then, Flaxseed hurriedly pulled out his dagger and started skinning the demon beast.

Norman, who was standing not too far away, could not help but feel a sense of irony as he watched the deity he had served for many years get skinned before him.

Chapter 1589 The Reformation For A Brighter Future

Unlike Flaxseed, John did not care about Tigris’ skin and tendons because the statue before him was worth even more.

Having been around for thousands of years, the statue has probably absorbed an immeasurable amount of spiritual energy. If I can use it as a source, I believe I’ll be able to improve myself even further. I might even become a Manifestor.

John’s spiritual sense slowly emanated from his body to envelop the statue. He hoped to uncover all the statue’s secrets with Tigris finally out of the way.

However, just as John’s spiritual sense was about to shroud the statue, a flash of golden light suddenly cut him off. Immediately after that, the statue’s eyes lit up as if it had come alive.

“Ignorant human, you will be punished…”

Bursts of bell-like sounds could be heard from inside the statue before John felt blood crawl up his throat and out of his mouth.

Flaxseed, Collins, and the others covered their ears and rolled on the floor in pain.

“Let’s get out of here!” cried John before turning around to make a break for it.

Even though the statue was not actually alive or able to move, it managed to cause John and the others a lot of suffering with noise alone. John would rather not stay to find out what else it could do to them.

At that point, he had already given up on the spiritual energy in the statue because keeping himself alive was more important.

Not long after John and the others escaped the forbidden ground, the place collapsed and fell into ruin.

Following the destruction of the forbidden ground, the spiritual energy above Trition Island began to dissipate until it was almost non-existent.

Besides a few actual cultivators, nobody could feel the change in the spiritual energy. After all, they were regular people before being used as tools for the blood demon’s resurrection.

Not many knew what happened to the forbidden ground because almost everything on Trition Island was still running as usual.

Although Norman was next in line to be the new king after Terrell’s death, he knew John would take the place instead because he would be nothing more than the man’s puppet.

“Norman, get your people to tear down all the stone statues in the temples to stop anyone from worshipping them. If the blood demon gets resurrected, no one will survive,” John said to Norman.

Nodding in response, Norman immediately got his men to do as John ordered despite their confusion.

John did not leave Trition Island right after making the necessary arrangements, for even though the spiritual energy on the island was as thin as in other places, he had Tigris’ beast core to help him break through to Greater Ultimate Grandmaster.

If he managed to do so, he would have the confidence to go to Jade Venom again.

With his indestructible body and his divine martial arts, John would be able to handle experts in the middle-phase of Greater Ultimate Grandmaster once he reached the same rank.

He found a quiet spot to ingest the beast core while Collins took the time to cultivate to reach the rank of Ultimate Grandmaster.

Because his cultivation had been suppressed in the past few months, Collins had failed to improve his cultivation level. However, with the restraint on Trition Island finally gone, his cultivation took him to new heights at the speed of light.

As for Flaxseed, the man spent his time messing around with the tiger skin and tendons, seemingly trying to make something out of them.

Norman was busy overseeing the entire Trition Island; he listened to John and got rid of the monarchy in favor of reformation, pointing the island’s civic development in the direction of a brighter future.

Chapter 1590 The Lightning Tribulation

In the northwest of Han was a desert with a dead zone so dangerous that even Ultimate Grandmaster would rather take a detour than pass through it.

The zone was littered with bones, and a one-armed young man in a black robe was sitting among them then. That person was none other than Edgar, the man searching for John so he could become a Greater Ultimate Grandmaster.

Unfortunately, he could not find John because the man had disappeared like a ghost. That was why Edgar had to prey on other people’s strength at that place to become a Greater Ultimate Grandmaster

Rumble!

The sky above the supposedly sunny desert was suddenly covered with dark clouds and rolling thunders. Lifting his head to look at the darkened sky, Edgar was filled with nothing but excitement.

You’ll probably be the first in the martial arts world to be struck by lightning right after becoming a Greater Ultimate Grandmaster. A raspy voice echoed in Edgar’s mind.

“This is all thanks to your guidance. I’ll do my best to help you restore your true body and serve by your side,” promised Edgar earnestly.

Breakthroughs in the martial arts world rarely caused an unnatural phenomenon, even though legends had it that strange occurrences like lightning tribulation would happen if one became a Martial Arts Saint.

However, Edgar managed to cause such a phenomenon just by becoming a Ultimate Grandmaster, and he knew it was because of the spirit inside of him.

You have to endure the lightning tribulation yourself since I won’t be of any help in that regard. After you have done so, I imagine no Ultimate Grandmaster will be a match for you.

A shadow exited Edgar’s body and hovered far away.

Besides feeling excited, Edgar was also nervous when he stared at the lightning tribulation in the sky.

As someone who had never been through such a trial, the man wondered if he could survive it because he would be reduced to ashes otherwise.

Still, Edgar had no choice but to grit his teeth and tackle the trial head-on if he wanted to be the very best in the martial arts world.

Rumble!

Before long, the lightning tribulation violently struck Edgar’s body, causing him to feel as though he had been stabbed by tens of thousands of swords and was getting torn apart.

After some time, the black clouds in the sky began to dissipate while bursts of light surrounded Edgar’s body.

“Hahaha! I did it! I did it!” Edgar laughed maniacally as he looked at his body. “Let’s see who in the martial arts world dares challenge me now that I’m a Greater Ultimate Grandmaster.”

The shadow swiftly re-entered Edgar’s body.

Since your body has been tempered by the lightning tribulation, you can now face even a Third Level Greater Ultimate Grandmaster.

“If John’s still alive, nobody in the martial arts world will be able to stop me from tearing him to pieces.”

Edgar was nothing if not confident when he swung his fist forcefully and caused a series of terrifying explosions somewhere not too far away. Even the earth itself shook in the wake of his newfound power.

“So this is the power of a Greater Ultimate Grandmaster, huh? Hahaha!”

Edgar started leaping toward Jade Venom so he could tell Riccard the good news that his family would reclaim their glory and that the hierarchy of power in the martial arts world of Jade Venom would soon be changed.

At that moment, Riccard was still worrying about Edgar since he did not know about his son’s breakthrough. If anything happens to Edgar in his search for John, our family will be ruined! After all, he’s the strongest among us. An old Ultimate Grandmaster like me can’t do much for our family any longer

Chapter 1581 You Never Know Until You Try

“You know too much, so you also have to die,” uttered Tigris slowly as he looked at Normanan. As Normanan faced Tigris, the terror on his face was replaced with a look of despair.

He knew he had no way out if Tigris was determined to kill him. He closed his eyes and waited for his final moment to come.

“Everything you own was given by me. Now, I’m going to take them back.”

Tigris raised his hand, and an obsidian sphere appeared above his palm, lightning coursing through its body. A suction hit Normanan in the next instant, and the spiritual energy in his body started draining out of him little by little.

In a sinkhole nearby, the Nascent Soul of John, who was beaten and battered beyond recognition, began to glow. However, Tigris was too focused on sucking Norman’s spiritual energy to notice that.

John’s body was magically recovering. In no time, his wounds were completely healed. There was even a sheen to his now pristine skin.

Not only did his body grow stronger, but he also achieved Eight Level Nascent Soul.

Never in his dreams did John expect to break through an entire cultivation level after that fight to the death. Now, he was just one step away from becoming a Top Level Nascent Soul.

His eyes shot open all of a sudden, a cold gleam flashing through them.

Then, he rose into the air, only to see Tigris sucking Norman’s spiritual energy.

The latter had his eyes closed. He did not struggle at all.

He had already resigned to his fate.

At the sight of that, John furrowed his brows. The next second, he let out a roar and threw his fist at Tigris.

Tigris was totally caught off guard by the loud noise.

When he turned around and saw John, he took several steps back in surprise.

“How is this possible? How did you survive that explosion? Even if you have the Nascent Soul, it should have shattered under those circumstances!” Tigris exclaimed in utter disbelief.

Norman opened his eyes at that moment. When he saw John standing before him, alive and unscathed, his jaw dropped in astonishment.

“How can I die when a mere tiger demon like you is still alive?” John retorted as he stared at Tigris icily.

Upon hearing that, Tigris released a powerful surge of aura and enveloped John in it.

He shot John a disdainful look and scoffed, “I am already a Manifestor now. So what if you didn’t die? You’re no match for me.”

Even though John managed to survive, there was no way a Nascent Soul could defeat a Manifestor. There was just too big of a gap between their cultivation levels.

John couldn’t help but frown as he endured the oppressive aura from Tigris.

“Who are you to claim that I’m no match for you? You never know until you try!”

He unleashed his energy as he spoke, resisting Tigris’ power with the aura of an Eight Level Nascent Soul.

“You want to give it a try? What an ignorant fool.”

Tigris raised his palm and swung it outward casually.

Despite his light movement, an immense force rolled toward John at full speed.

Just in time, John activated his Golem Body to defend himself against the aggressive attack. His entire being emitted a golden light as scales covered his body, but the sharp, knife-like wind left him with countless cuts.

John’s Golem Body broke into pieces, and he was completely exposed to Tigris’ terrifying power.

He turned around and looked at Normanan. If I escape now, Normanan will surely die. Besides, what will happen to the residents of Trition Island?

Chapter 1582 Superior Technique

How can the noble humans be under the control of a tiger demon? At that thought, John gritted his teeth and met Tigris’ attack with his fist that glowed gold.

Boom!

An unprecedented, deafening explosion sounded, reaching the ears of everyone on Trition Island. When Flaxseed and Collins heard the noise outside the palace, they calmed down a little.

Following the loud boom earlier, the battle had come to a pause. They couldn’t hear any sound of battle from the forbidden ground, so they were worried sick about John.

It was impossible to tell what was going on from the silence, but they could not check on the situation since they hadn’t recovered.

The second boom just now came as good news to Collins and Flaxseed, John was alive and still fighting.

John had used up almost all his spiritual energy with that one punch. However, the punch also allowed Tigris to see him in a new light.

John is merely a Nascent Soul cultivator, but he’s not at a disadvantage even when he’s fighting a Manifestor like me! What is going on? I won’t be surprised if his body is stronger than others, but it seems that his spiritual energy is also on another level! Though there are cultivators who can overcome the huge difference between cultivation levels, they are geniuses that one can’t just find anywhere!

“You may have deflected my attack, but you have used up your spiritual energy. What are you going to use now to defend yourself from my next move?” Tigris sneered.

John did not speak a word. Instead, he activated the Focus Technique with all his might. Instantly, the spiritual energy around him entered his body, and countless spiritual energy vortexes circled around him.

“You’re absorbing them so quickly!”

Tigris’ pupils constricted, and he couldn’t help but frown.

Soon, he widened his eyes, and an odd expression appeared on his face as he said incredulously, “No wonder you can fight someone with a higher cultivation level. It’s because you’re practicing the superior technique! Who taught you this technique?”

“I will never tell you who it is. Just give up.” John snorted.

Tigris’ face turned frosty at that. “Do you think I won’t dare to kill you just because you possess the Golden Dragon’s True Form and the superior technique?” he threatened, the aura around him growing more and more aggressive.

“Cut the crap. Come on!”

The next moment, John shot toward Tigris.

His speed and strength had reached a whole new level.

He rapidly absorbed the spiritual energy around him, turning them into his own energy and storing them in his elixir field.

Boom!

As another thunderous noise rang out, the sky turned dark.

John was filled with great determination. He knew that he was at the point of no return, the attack he had just launched had once again exhausted every bit of spiritual energy he had gathered.

His Focus Technique was running at full capacity and converting spiritual energy for him, but if this went on, not even this superior technique would be able to handle it.

“I do want to see how long you can hold out,” Tigris taunted, curling his lips into a contemptuous sneer.

Normanan, who had been watching everything unfold, seemed to have thought of something at that moment. His eyes lit up, and he turned around and ran outside.

Since John was there, Tigris paid no attention to the escapee.

However, Normanan did not escape. He rushed out of the forbidden ground and found the Grand Elder.

Although the Grand Elder and his group knew that something bad was happening on the forbidden ground, they dared not enter without orders from above.

“Grand Elder, immediately notify everyone to head to the temple to worship,” Norman said to the Grand Elder.

“Your Highness, what happened in there? Where is King Duncan?” the Grand Elder inquired.

Chapter 1583 Ten Times

“Stop asking questions. Do as I told you right away!” Norman roared with his brows scrunched up. Seeing that, the Grand Elder could only leave to carry out the order.

Soon, all the residents of Trition Island headed to the temple obediently to worship. On the other hand, Normanan returned to the forbidden ground.

John was now losing the duel as wounds began to appear on his body.

“I’m going to crush your Nascent Soul with my own hands this time. Let’s see how you’re going to survive!” Tigris announced coldly.

“Bring it on!” John charged toward Tigris once again while emitting a murderous aura.

He had already prepared himself for death. If all things failed, he could choose to self-destruct at the last moment and destroy Tigris along the way.

However, the self-destruction of a Nascent Soul, also Ultimate Grandmaster, might be too much to bear for the entire Trition Island.

John was going all out. He used all the techniques and magecrafts he knew, even the Samadhi true fire. Still, they were not enough to defeat Tigris.

The latter might be a tiger demon, but he knew too much for John to find his weakness.

“John, there will be spiritual energy soon. Be prepared!” Normanan yelled at John.

That stunned John, who had yet to figure out what Normanan meant. Before he could even ask, he saw streams of energy rising from all directions of Trition Island and moving toward him.

It was at that point in time that John realized Normanan wanted him to absorb those spiritual energies. Only then would his power reach its peak.

Tigris could also see the massive amount of spiritual energy quickly gathering above their heads.

It was supposed to be for the statue, but now it was for John and Tigris to fight over.

In no time, the spiritual energy formed a sphere in mid-air, although it appeared duller than the one earlier.

After all, that sphere was made up of the spiritual energy that the statue’s arcane array had absorbed forcefully.

The current situation was totally different.

“Die!”

Tigris pushed his palm forward and sent a tornado-like energy flying in John’s direction.

John swiftly twisted his body and dodged the attack nimbly. He had decided not to face the attack head-on this time.

He then ran toward the sphere of spiritual energy while activating the Focus Technique.

Immediately, a strong suction from his body began absorbing the spiritual energy from the sphere.

Seeing that, Tigris held his palm out. A black sphere shimmered into existence and also activated a force to suck the spiritual energy vigorously.

At that juncture, John’s superior Focus Technique began to show its abilities.

His speed of absorption was at least ten times faster than that of Tigris. As expected, the power of the Focus Technique was unrivaled.

The golden light around John grew brighter and brighter, almost lighting up the entire Trition Island.

Even his eyes began to glow.

After he was done absorbing the spiritual energy, John leaped into the air without further ado.

“Sacred Light Fist!”

With the help of the immense spiritual energy in his body and the Power of Dragons, John’s punch shook the earth with a deafening boom.

When Tigris saw how John dared to strike first, he scoffed with disdain.

He waved his hand and fashioned a shield out of thin air.

Bang!

John’s fist slammed against the shield.

Yet the next instant, Tigris, who was initially unbothered and fearless, widened his eyes.

Chapter 1584 Illusion

The shield before him shattered, then a powerful force hit his palm, tearing through his skin. As Tigris watched the blood pour out of his hand, he staggered backward in shock.

Meanwhile, John felt his confidence grow after that successful strike.

“You punk, I’m going to mess with you real good today!”

With that, Tigris’ human head transformed back into a tiger head. Following the roar of a beast, his entire body glowed in black. The light became brighter that it almost overshadowed the golden radiance coming from John.

Darkness covered the whole land and brought with it a horrifying, ominous feeling of death. John scowled when he felt the sharp shift in the atmosphere.

He pulled out his Dragonslayer Sword, which was covered in the bright flames of the spiritual fire.

Since he had never encountered such an aura before, he could only utilize the spiritual fire and see if it could suppress the harrowing aura of death.

Slowly, Tigris lifted his hands. A black sphere filled with lightning hovered between them, and it emitted a strong gravitational pull that could seemingly suck out the life of every living thing around it.

As a frightening wave of energy came for John, he tightened his grip on the sword with a grim face.

Tigris is a Manifestor, after all. Just a few moves are not enough to defeat him.

Like a grim reaper, Tigris levitated into the pitch-dark sky.

“Go to hell.”

Then he hurled the black sphere of menacing energy at John.

Boom!

The entire island was shrouded in a ghastly and suffocating air of death.

Being the one experiencing Tigris’ murderous aura firsthand, John felt as if countless grim reapers were wielding their scythes at him.

His instincts told him to back off, but he clenched his jaw and stood his ground.

Next, he started to chant. The spiritual fire on his Dragonslayer Sword grew stronger while streams of spiritual energy were infused into the sword, further fanning the flames.

The Dragonslayer Sword began to hum and tremble as if it could not wait any longer.

“Nine Shadows Godly Strike!” John screamed.

In an instant, four figures who looked exactly like him appeared around the spot where he stood.

There were now five Johns, each holding a Dragonslayer Sword.

Upon witnessing the scene before him, Tigris chuckled scornfully. “Ha! I can’t believe you have the guts to use those lousy illusions in front of me.”

Ignoring him, John brought down the Dragonslayer Sword in his hands.

Immediately, a bright light flashed from its blade.

Five streaks of sword energy shot out and ultimately came together, quivering with extreme force.

In fact, even John’s hands that were holding the Dragonslayer Sword were shaking.

At the same time, the four phantom Johns vanished from sight.

This move consumed half of John’s spiritual energy, so he could barely hold himself up and continue to command Nine Shadows Godly Strike.

The huge ball of spiritual fire from his sword energy clashed against Tigris’ black sphere, wrapping around it completely.

Crackle! Crackle!

Assaulted by the flames, the black sphere stopped moving toward John. He had used just one move with his sword to fend off the sphere.

Tigris waved his hand to take back the sphere when he saw what was going on, but at the sight of the meter-tall flames surrounding it, he couldn’t help but fear getting scorched.

Chapter 1585 No Bad Blood

The black sphere of light instantly shattered into shimmering bits before fading into nothingness. Tigris stared at it as his eyes were alight with fury.

The black sphere of light was now destroyed in addition to the scepter. The trump cards in his hand were reducing by the minute. The same could be said for John, as the spiritual energy in his body was almost completely depleted.

He couldn’t replenish his spiritual energy efficiently when faced with such rapid drainage. The two were currently at a stalemate as they glared at one another apprehensively. Neither one of them was willing to initiate the first move.

The determining factor of their success hinged on having the support of aides. “Oh, honorable Master of my deity, I beseech you to grant me strength…”

Tigris kneeled before the stone sculpture once more and pleaded for strength. However, the stone sculpture remained inert, much to his despair.

John desperately deployed the Focus Technique and strived to absorb the spiritual energy around him. Unfortunately, the remaining spiritual energy on the island was no longer as bountiful as before. In addition, John’s rapid absorption had vastly drained its reserves.

It seemed that the condensed spiritual energy on Trition Island was caused by Tigris instead of being a natural occurrence. The two were in an extremely awkward position as they eyed one another unsurely.

Tigris was so fixated on glaring at John that he’d forgotten about Normanan, who’d discreetly escaped and was running away from the forbidden ground as though his life depended on it.

He was on his way to search for aides. As long as John had them with him, he would undeniably win. Since there weren’t many individuals with skilled martial prowess on the island, he targeted Flaxseed and Collins.

Norman ordered a search party to locate Flaxseed and Collins. They were found swiftly, as both men had remained on the island out of concern for John’s safety.

“Norman, what do you have in mind?” Collins’s expression contorted when he discovered that Norman had specifically searched for them.

It would be the perfect opportunity for Norman to do away with them as their martial strength was sealed. They were as vulnerable as any ordinary man and wouldn’t stand a chance against him.

“Rest assured, gentlemen. I’m simply requesting both of your help to assist John.” Norman hastily presented two pills before Flaxseed and Collins. “Take this. It’ll nullify the effects of the Weakening Pill.”

Flaxseed and Collins exchanged a glance. They were still wary of Norman.

They had just been deceived by him and his father and wouldn’t fall for the same trick again.

“Stop doubting me. I’m being perfectly forthright with you two. My father is dead. Mr. White is stuck in a crucial part of his duel with Tigris. With both of your help, he’ll surely emerge victorious!” Norman said urgently.

Flaxseed gave Norman a knowing look before swallowing the pill right away.

Collins followed suit.

True enough, the two men soon regained their martial strength after consuming the pills.

Flaxseed was overcome with joy at that.

“Let’s go!”

The three hastily made their way back to the forbidden ground.

John and Tigris were still at a stand-off. Both parties were extremely wary of the other.

“Brat, why do you hate me when there’s no bad blood between us? I promise to teach you several spiritual arts if only you leave Trition Island. I’m thousands of years old and am adept in various branches of magecraft.”

Tigris sought for a peaceful way out.

It would be pointless to continue dragging out the current situation.

“Fine, but you have to tell me what’s going on with the stone sculpture. What are you?” John questioned out of curiosity.

Chapter 1586 What Are You Two Doing Here

Tigris deliberated for a moment, perhaps to show his sincerity, before admitting, “I supposed there’s no harm in you knowing. This sculpture of a deity behind me is my master, a blood demon. I’m simply a mere pet of his. We of the blood demon tribe lost during the Celestial Battle a millennium ago. My master sealed himself and assigned me to guard him while awaiting the day of his reawakening.

“He helped transform me into a human but turned to stone before my transformation was complete. I’ve remained by my master’s side steadfastly for all these years and have utilized the faith energy of the believers to resurrect him. Hopefully, in a few hundred years, my master will awaken. When the time comes…”

Tigris eyes glinted as he paused mid-sentence. “Did that incident mark the beginning of the depletion of spiritual energy?” John continued asking.

“Indeed. After the Celestial Battle, the heavenly law was broken, and destruction was wrecked on all beings. The entire world descended into a cycle of chaos! Ever since then, spiritual energy began dwindling, and the realm was never the same again. I’ve answered your questions. Will you leave now?” Tigris leveled his gaze at John.

“Leave?” John scoffed. “Do you think I’d sit idly by and lay witness to you exploiting the residents of Trition Island to resurrect your master? The day your master awakens will be mankind’s apocalypse!”

“You…” Tigris was enraged when he realized John had been toying with him all along.

“The common folk mean nothing to us. As a practitioner of spiritual energy cultivation, how could you pity such rabble?”

“Rabble?” John frowned. “Says the one who is but a tiger demon himself.”

John leaped into the air, and his fists took on a bright golden hue.

He instantly went on the offensive after regaining some of his spiritual energy.

“You’re courting death!” Tigris roared ferociously at the knowledge that he’d been playing into John’s hands.

Tigris waved his hands in the air, and a much smaller black sphere of light than his previous one began to materialize.

John flung his gleaming golden fist directly at the black sphere of light.

The black sphere of light exploded with a deafening boom, and the force of it threw John back.

Tigris was not in a much better state as his body began spasming as if struck by lightning.

It was once again an even match between the two!

“Do you plan on us dying together?” Tigris bellowed.

He simply couldn’t comprehend John’s stubbornness.

“Do you fear death?” John asked sardonically.

“What drivel! I’ve lived for millenniums that I laugh in the face of death!”

“If that’s the case, let’s get back to it and not spew nonsense any longer.” John waved at Tigris in a gesture of challenge.

Tigris chose not to react as he knew that the one who showed his hand first would be at a disadvantage.

John intended to rile Tigris up so he’d make the first move, but Tigris was no fool.

They were back to square one all over again.

“Mr. White!”

“John!”

Flaxseed and Collins reached the forbidden ground in the nick of time.

They both sucked in a breath as they took in the ravaged state of the forbidden ground.

How intense the battle must have been to have wrecked such devastation.

John’s brows wrinkled as he noticed the return of the two men. “What are you two doing here?”

Chapter 1587 Transforming Back To Its Original Form

John could barely keep himself intact, much less protect the two of them. Tigris could break through John’s defense if the man got stretched too thin.

“John, we’ve recovered our powers. We’re here to help you deal with the tiger demon.” With that, Flaxseed went straight for Tigris.

“You should’ve stayed in your cave instead of stirring up troubles, you demon beast! Now I’m going to strip you of your skin and tendons,” Flaxseed insulted Tigris.

“How dare you…”

Tigris gritted his teeth so hard that those around him could hear it. He had never thought a cultivator with a mere golden elixir would dare speak to him that way.

After taking a step forward, Tigris swung his fist at Flaxseed.

“Watch out!” John knew Flaxseed was no match for Tigris, so he leaped forward and parried the demon beast’s fist with his own.

At that moment, Flaxseed quickly pulled out a charm and bit his finger to write incantation texts on the special piece of paper with his blood.

With a flick of his wrist, Flaxseed then stuck the charm onto John’s back.

“Collins!” he called out afterward.

“Got it, Mr. Flaxseed.”

Collins immediately knew what Flaxseed was thinking. He grabbed him by the hand to transfer his martial energy.

With some chanting, Flaxseed caused the charm on John’s back to emit a red glow, and shortly after, waves of spiritual energy began to enter John’s body.

Flaxseed managed to transfer spiritual energy to John again with the help of the charm.

Even though Collins’s power was not significant by any means, anything was better than nothing because John needed all the help he could get.

“Let me help too.” After realizing what Collins and Flaxseed were doing, Norman grabbed Collins and transferred whatever was left of his spiritual energy.

John suddenly felt that his previously depleted elixir field had been refilled and was granting him power. Surprised, John could not help but turn his head around to give a curious look.

“John, we’ve transferred our spiritual energy to you, so do your best to take down that tiger demon!” shouted Flaxseed.

Only then did John realize Flaxseed and the others were responsible for the sudden surge of power.

Having gained the upper hand in the battle, John immediately sent Tigris flying away like a rag doll and into the stone statue with his explosive punch.

The statue then suddenly glowed and blew Tigris away.

After sustaining such heavy attacks, Tigris looked almost pitiable as blood dripped from his mouth.

There was a hint of impish glee in John’s eyes when he gazed at the injured demon beast.

“I’ve lived for thousands of years, yet you ignorant lot think you can defeat me? I’ll make you pay for what you did to me today.” Tigris’ body began to glow as he got down on all fours and shrank.

The demon beast eventually transformed into a tiger, returning to its original form.

Even though Tigris knew it would be almost impossible to change back into his human form after the transformation, he did not have much of a choice then.

After letting out a furious roar, Tigris spat a burst of spiritual energy out of his mouth, sending it straight toward John.

Boom!

The energy exploded as soon as it came into contact with John, who kept his body surrounded by golden light perfectly still instead of trying to evade the assault.

“How… is that possible?” Tigris was utterly taken aback by what had happened before his eyes.

“Do you think you’re a match for me just because you’ve transformed back into an animal?” scoffed John before disappearing in the blink of an eye.

Chapter 1588 Getting Skinned Alive

John swung his glowing fist violently at Tigris’ head. Tigris roared in pain when he got sent flying away once again; his head looked horrifying after getting smashed in.

Looking at John, Flaxseed could not help gulping because he was just reminded of how insanely powerful the man was.

Since John could already kill Tigris effortlessly then, Flaxseed swiftly waved his hand and got the charm to fall off the man’s back.

There was no way Tigris could turn his situation around since he did not even have any strength left to fight back. The demon beast wanted to let out another roar after struggling to get up but could not because of its injured head.

With nothing but the flames of fury in his eyes, Tigris leaped forward to throw himself at John, who swiftly grabbed him by the throat in response.

“You still have some fight left in you, huh?” John pinned Tigris to the ground and started pounding his enemy.

“Don’t kill him, John. Those tiger skin and tendons are worth a fortune, so it’s best to skin him alive,” reminded Flaxseed, afraid that John would beat Tigris to death right then and there.

John stopped immediately because he agreed with Flaxseed. He summoned his Dragonslayer Sword instead.

When Tigris saw the shiny weapon, he instantly panicked. Having lived for thousands of years, he never expected to be skinned like an animal.

“Please… Please let me go. I can teach you everything I know,” Tigris begged John. Staring coldly at the demon beast, John responded, “You’re just a demon beast. I’ll become a laughingstock for learning from you.”

“Please… I beg you to let me go…” Tigris continued to plead pitifully because the last thing he wanted was to get skinned alive.

“Let you go? You stripped everyone on Trition Island of everything they had as a deity, so why can’t I do the same to you? You’re a demon beast that has become a Manifestor. Do you know how much your beast core is worth?” sneered John.

“Fine. Then I’ll take you down with me.”

As soon as Tigris finished his sentence, his body began to expand rapidly. Even the aura inside of him was complete chaos.

“He’s going to self-destruct!” shouted Flaxseed.

If a Manifestor demon beast were to self-destruct, not even Trition Island could withstand the explosion.

“Even if I have to sacrifice myself, I won’t let you get your way,” declared Tigris with a cackle.

“As if I’ll let you self-destruct.” John snorted before swiftly plunging his Dragonslayer Sword into a specific spot on Tigris’s body to deflate the demon beast.

At that moment, Tigris completely lost hope. If I’m not even allowed to self-destruct, why will they let me live?

With his eyes fixed on Tigris, John swung his Dragonslayer Sword to cut off the demon beast’s head, causing a beast core to fall out.

After John picked up the core and put it away, Flaxseed rushed over with a disappointed look on his face.

“What a shame! Why did you kill him? Now the skin and tendons are worth much less.” Then, Flaxseed hurriedly pulled out his dagger and started skinning the demon beast.

Norman, who was standing not too far away, could not help but feel a sense of irony as he watched the deity he had served for many years get skinned before him.

Chapter 1589 The Reformation For A Brighter Future

Unlike Flaxseed, John did not care about Tigris’ skin and tendons because the statue before him was worth even more.

Having been around for thousands of years, the statue has probably absorbed an immeasurable amount of spiritual energy. If I can use it as a source, I believe I’ll be able to improve myself even further. I might even become a Manifestor.

John’s spiritual sense slowly emanated from his body to envelop the statue. He hoped to uncover all the statue’s secrets with Tigris finally out of the way.

However, just as John’s spiritual sense was about to shroud the statue, a flash of golden light suddenly cut him off. Immediately after that, the statue’s eyes lit up as if it had come alive.

“Ignorant human, you will be punished…”

Bursts of bell-like sounds could be heard from inside the statue before John felt blood crawl up his throat and out of his mouth.

Flaxseed, Collins, and the others covered their ears and rolled on the floor in pain.

“Let’s get out of here!” cried John before turning around to make a break for it.

Even though the statue was not actually alive or able to move, it managed to cause John and the others a lot of suffering with noise alone. John would rather not stay to find out what else it could do to them.

At that point, he had already given up on the spiritual energy in the statue because keeping himself alive was more important.

Not long after John and the others escaped the forbidden ground, the place collapsed and fell into ruin.

Following the destruction of the forbidden ground, the spiritual energy above Trition Island began to dissipate until it was almost non-existent.

Besides a few actual cultivators, nobody could feel the change in the spiritual energy. After all, they were regular people before being used as tools for the blood demon’s resurrection.

Not many knew what happened to the forbidden ground because almost everything on Trition Island was still running as usual.

Although Norman was next in line to be the new king after Terrell’s death, he knew John would take the place instead because he would be nothing more than the man’s puppet.

“Norman, get your people to tear down all the stone statues in the temples to stop anyone from worshipping them. If the blood demon gets resurrected, no one will survive,” John said to Norman.

Nodding in response, Norman immediately got his men to do as John ordered despite their confusion.

John did not leave Trition Island right after making the necessary arrangements, for even though the spiritual energy on the island was as thin as in other places, he had Tigris’ beast core to help him break through to Greater Ultimate Grandmaster.

If he managed to do so, he would have the confidence to go to Jade Venom again.

With his indestructible body and his divine martial arts, John would be able to handle experts in the middle-phase of Greater Ultimate Grandmaster once he reached the same rank.

He found a quiet spot to ingest the beast core while Collins took the time to cultivate to reach the rank of Ultimate Grandmaster.

Because his cultivation had been suppressed in the past few months, Collins had failed to improve his cultivation level. However, with the restraint on Trition Island finally gone, his cultivation took him to new heights at the speed of light.

As for Flaxseed, the man spent his time messing around with the tiger skin and tendons, seemingly trying to make something out of them.

Norman was busy overseeing the entire Trition Island; he listened to John and got rid of the monarchy in favor of reformation, pointing the island’s civic development in the direction of a brighter future.

Chapter 1590 The Lightning Tribulation

In the northwest of Han was a desert with a dead zone so dangerous that even Ultimate Grandmaster would rather take a detour than pass through it.

The zone was littered with bones, and a one-armed young man in a black robe was sitting among them then. That person was none other than Edgar, the man searching for John so he could become a Greater Ultimate Grandmaster.

Unfortunately, he could not find John because the man had disappeared like a ghost. That was why Edgar had to prey on other people’s strength at that place to become a Greater Ultimate Grandmaster

Rumble!

The sky above the supposedly sunny desert was suddenly covered with dark clouds and rolling thunders. Lifting his head to look at the darkened sky, Edgar was filled with nothing but excitement.

You’ll probably be the first in the martial arts world to be struck by lightning right after becoming a Greater Ultimate Grandmaster. A raspy voice echoed in Edgar’s mind.

“This is all thanks to your guidance. I’ll do my best to help you restore your true body and serve by your side,” promised Edgar earnestly.

Breakthroughs in the martial arts world rarely caused an unnatural phenomenon, even though legends had it that strange occurrences like lightning tribulation would happen if one became a Martial Arts Saint.

However, Edgar managed to cause such a phenomenon just by becoming a Ultimate Grandmaster, and he knew it was because of the spirit inside of him.

You have to endure the lightning tribulation yourself since I won’t be of any help in that regard. After you have done so, I imagine no Ultimate Grandmaster will be a match for you.

A shadow exited Edgar’s body and hovered far away.

Besides feeling excited, Edgar was also nervous when he stared at the lightning tribulation in the sky.

As someone who had never been through such a trial, the man wondered if he could survive it because he would be reduced to ashes otherwise.

Still, Edgar had no choice but to grit his teeth and tackle the trial head-on if he wanted to be the very best in the martial arts world.

Rumble!

Before long, the lightning tribulation violently struck Edgar’s body, causing him to feel as though he had been stabbed by tens of thousands of swords and was getting torn apart.

After some time, the black clouds in the sky began to dissipate while bursts of light surrounded Edgar’s body.

“Hahaha! I did it! I did it!” Edgar laughed maniacally as he looked at his body. “Let’s see who in the martial arts world dares challenge me now that I’m a Greater Ultimate Grandmaster.”

The shadow swiftly re-entered Edgar’s body.

Since your body has been tempered by the lightning tribulation, you can now face even a Third Level Greater Ultimate Grandmaster.

“If John’s still alive, nobody in the martial arts world will be able to stop me from tearing him to pieces.”

Edgar was nothing if not confident when he swung his fist forcefully and caused a series of terrifying explosions somewhere not too far away. Even the earth itself shook in the wake of his newfound power.

“So this is the power of a Greater Ultimate Grandmaster, huh? Hahaha!”

Edgar started leaping toward Jade Venom so he could tell Riccard the good news that his family would reclaim their glory and that the hierarchy of power in the martial arts world of Jade Venom would soon be changed.

At that moment, Riccard was still worrying about Edgar since he did not know about his son’s breakthrough. If anything happens to Edgar in his search for John, our family will be ruined! After all, he’s the strongest among us. An old Ultimate Grandmaster like me can’t do much for our family any longer!
John took 10 of those you brag over 1??😭 Edgar’s arrogance knows no bounds

Optimos

Martial Arts Master
Reaction score
The atmosphere here is heavy. I guess that shows how much we love John story

Optimos

Martial Arts Master
Reaction score
What if immortal Gily is withholding our resources on purpose?😃

mushfiq

Top Level Martial Arts Grandmaster
Reaction score
So chapter 4000+ is done? Great dragon brother immortal Gily . So now time to start again! But I'm sure this novel will let me down. 🤔

raja

First Level Body Fusion Realm
Reaction score
Both the Chinese stories are going to the same direction.