The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

You dare challenge gramdmsster Alonzo03 ? emeka and his peers have run away

emeka scared of a grandmaster whose pet is 🐇 🤪
😂😂 I also have different pets In the likes of cats, dogs and a monkey but unfortunately because they are all with me at sch and whenever I travelled home for break I usually keep them with someone. So the monkey went missing. I am left with three bunnies, two cats and a Lhasa apso

Old geezer and daddy o is back yay. I hope all my fellow cultivators are good. These other sects in this story needs to learn from us that all races can live in harmony.

Chapter 3571 - 3580 Holy Pond

The Holy Pond’s water began to boil, and beams of light sliced through the water, accompanied by thunderous roars. John winced in pain and quickly retreated, but he was still hit by several beams of light. John’s Golem Body shed its scales and dissolved into nothingness. With a stifled grunt, John felt a surge of energy coursing through his body.

“Mr. White, are you okay?” Fitz asked with concern. “I’m fine. This guy was just too strong…” John said, furrowing his brow.

“Hmph, even if I were weaker, you, a mere First Level Tribulator cultivator, would still not be able to handle me. However, your body is remarkably resilient. You were unscathed even after being attacked,” the man admired John’s physique.

John remained silent, his gaze fixed on the Savior Stone not far away. Despite his strong desire to possess it, he knew deep down that he was no match for the man.

“Mr. White, since you couldn’t obtain the Savior Stone, you could simply cultivate at the bottom of this Holy Pond. Wouldn’t it be sufficient to absorb the essence within the Savior Stone? Once the essence of the Savior Stone is fully absorbed, this stone will become nothing more than a useless rock,” Fitz suggested to John.

“It seems like the only option, even though it will significantly slow things down. However, it’s the only solution we have when there’s no other choice… “

John finished speaking and surprisingly sat cross-legged in front of the man. He activated the Focus Technique, and the peculiar aura emanating from the Savior Stone was completely absorbed by John. The man was astonished to see John absorbing the essence within the Savior Stone.

“How is this possible? You’re just a Tribulator cultivator! How can you absorb and refine the aura within the Savior Stone?” the man asked in astonishment.

“My cultivation technique can refine everything. What significance does the aura of your Savior Stone hold?” John gave a cold laugh.

The man glared furiously at John, but he was powerless. John also realized that as long as he didn’t cross that light curtain, the man posed no threat to him. John confidently and boldly absorbed the aura within the Savior Stone. Meanwhile, above the Holy Pond, Elias continued to guard it, ready to strike if John dared to emerge.

“Mr. Orlando, the count has been completed. This time, our Orlando family lost forty three cultivators in battle, with seventeen seriously injured. Additionally, the three Demonic Cultivators from the far north all perished. None of them survived,” Reed reported to Elias, his expression heavy.

Elias narrowed his eyes. “Those audacious fools from the Summers family… After I kill the intruder who dared to enter the Holy Pond, I’ll immediately annihilate the Summers family.”

“Mr. Orlando, the three Demonic Cultivators are dead, but they left this behind,” Reed said, extending his hand to reveal three crimson inner cores. The three inner cores emitted intense heat.

“Inner cores? Did those three deceased demonic cultivators leave these behind?” Elias asked in shock.

“Yes, I found them within the Demonic Cultivators after their deaths,” Reed confirmed. Upon hearing this, Elias burst into hearty laughter. He understood Reed’s intentions. Since the Demonic Cultivators were already dead, it was acceptable to scavenge a bit.

“With these three inner cores, let’s see how that lad could possibly escape.” Elias quickly grabbed the three inner cores and swallowed them without hesitation.

After swallowing the inner cores, waves of heat radiated from Elias’ body. After feeling the intense heat surging through his body, Elias dived into the Holy Pond with a resounding splash! With the absence of the frost energy he had to combat in the Holy Pond, Elias’ diving speed increased significantly! Rage consumed Elias as he vowed to mercilessly kill John if he ever laid eyes on him!

At the bottom of the Holy Pond, John continued to utilize the Focus Technique, constantly absorbing and refining the energy within the Savior Stone. The man wore a serious expression, but he was simply helpless against John, who was beyond the light curtain.

Just as John let his guard down, indulging in his cultivation, the sound of flowing water overhead jolted him back to reality in an instant. John looked up to find Elias, his face twisted in ferocity, advancing toward him.

Elias’ eyes turned red, as if he was possessed by a demon. John knew Elias’ spiritual sense had been affected. Elias possessed three inner cores from the Inferno Devil lineage, which could resist the frost energy of the Holy Pond. However, as he ventured deeper, it was no longer the frost energy that emerged from the Holy Pond, but an immense pressure.

Elias, with the strength of Ninth Level Tribulator, had no problem resisting the pressure. However, he overlooked the influence of the Holy Pond on his spiritual sense. Hence, at that moment, Elias seemed to have gone mad, charging toward John.

Elias unleashed all his strength as a Ninth Level Tribulator, holding nothing back. Moreover, he didn’t care whether the Holy Pond would be destroyed or not. His spiritual sense was damaged, and all he could think of was killing John. He didn’t consider anything else.

Upon seeing the frenzied Elias, John furrowed his brows, hastily channeling all the strength within his body. Facing a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator, John dared not show the slightest negligence or carelessness. John knew that relying solely on himself to kill Elias was utterly impossible. Thus, John turned his gaze toward the light curtain.

At that time, Elias was still unaware of what the light curtain represented, nor did he know about the Savior Stone. Therefore, as long as John used his tactics to pique Elias’ interest in the Savior Stone, that would be enough.

“Brat, return my fire sacred bead…” Elias roared in fury, his fists raining down on John. John was exerting all his strength to resist, his body continuously retreating under the relentless punches from Elias. In the end, John was defenseless, continuously spewing fresh blood from his mouth. Elias glared menacingly at John, his eyes filled with disdain.

“Slice open your belly and give me the fire sacred bead…” Elias spoke to John.

“All right, I will give you the fire sacred bead…. John really did spit out the fire sacred bead. At that moment, there was no longer frost energy at the bottom of the pond, so it didn’t matter whether there was a fire sacred bead or not.

Seeing John obediently spit out the fire sacred bead, Elias was somewhat taken aback. John tossed out the fire sacred bead, but astonishingly, it rolled all the way to the other side of the light curtain. Upon seeing the situation, Elias didn’t hesitate at all and immediately went to pick up the fire sacred bead.

Just as he reached the light curtain, a flash of light streaked across, and the man’s figure appeared once again.

“Those who intrude without permission will die…” A single sentence from the man left. Elias slightly taken aback. Subsequently, the radiance emitted by the Savior Stone also caught the attention of Elias.

“That was the Savior Stone. The reason this Holy Pond could restore one’s bloodline was all due to that Savior Stone. You can take the Savior Stone, so your son won’t need to be in the Holy Pond to restore his bloodline,” John said to Elias.

Elias stood there, dazed, no longer exhibiting the madness from before. It seemed as if his spiritual sense was slowly returning. Elias glanced at John, a hint of slyness flashing in his eyes.

“Are you trying to trick me?” Elias’ mind was back in action

John wore an expression of frailty, feigning ignorance as he asked, “How so?”

“You’ve been at the bottom of this pond for quite some time. Why haven’t you retrieved the Savior Stone yet? The Savior Stone is well- guarded. Are you trying to delegate your dirty work to someone else?” Elias saw through John’s intentions!

John gave a faint smile. “I didn’t attempt to seize it because I simply couldn’t defeat that soul remnant. My strength is only at the First Level of Tribulator. Even if the opponent is just a soul remnant, it’s still beyond my capabilities. You, a dignified cultivator at the Ninth Level of Tribulator cultivation stage, surely aren’t afraid of a mere soul remnant, are you?”

John’s words had directly provoked Elias! “Hmph, how could I possibly fear a mere remnant of a soul? However, don’t delude yourself into thinking you’re clever. Once I obtain the Savior Stone and the fire sacred bead, I’ll come back to finish you off”

After Elias finished speaking, he walked directly toward the light. He paid no heed to the man’s warning. After all, the other party was merely a remnant of a soul, not even worthy of being called that, but just a wisp of lingering regret guarding the Savior Stone.

Elias was quite confident. As a cultivator at the Ninth Level of Tribulation, how could he fear a mere remnant of a soul? When John saw Elias heading toward the light curtain, a glint of surprise and delight flashed in his eyes. The Dragonslayer Sword suddenly appeared in his hand as he prepared to strike at any moment.

“Those who trespass shall be shown no mercy”. The man once again threatened Elias. However, Elias hardly cared about the threat from a remnant of a soul.

Elias, brimming with confidence, stepped into the curtain of light and bent down to pick up the fire sacred bead. Upon seeing Elias step into the light curtain, John immediately gripped the Dragonslayer Sword tightly. However, after waiting for quite a while, there was absolutely no movement from Elias, and the man did not launch any attack on Elias either.

At that moment, John was dumbfounded. Hadn’t it been agreed that anyone who entered the light screen would be killed without mercy?

“Hahaha, even a mere remnant of a soul dares to talk big. Considering you were trying to protect the Savior Stone, I won’t destroy you. You should leave on your own accord!” Elias laughed heartily, waving his hand at the man.

The man remained still, his icy gaze fixed on Elias. Elias smirked and walked directly through the man. That man was nothing more than a remnant of a soul without a physical body. Elias passed through him effortlessly, casually picking up the Savior Stone.

Elias secured the Savior Stone, yet the man still did not attack. That left John utterly dumbfounded! What’s going on? Why was l attacked while he wasn’t? Was I bullied because I was only a cultivator at the First Level of Tribulation? John was in a panic! If this man doesn’t intervene, Elias, armed with the Savior Stone, will definitely kill me. I’m no match for Elias right now!

“Do you even consider yourself a man? A real man’s word is his bond, as unchangeable as a galloping horse. Yet, your words are as worthless as a fart. Given that you possess the celestial gem known as the Savior Stone, you must certainly be an immortal. Yet, I’ve never seen an immortal as timid as you. I really don’t understand. How did you become immortal? Did you pull some strings and sneak in through the back door? A cultivator at the Ninth Level of Tribulation managed to scare you? From what I see, you don’t seem to have much strength. In the future, you’d better stop bragging so much.”

John hurled insults at the man. John did that to stir up the man’s fighting spirit. He couldn’t just stand by and watch Elias walk out of the light curtain. If Elias were to come out, everything would be over! John’s angry rebuke caused the man’s brows to furrow

“You impudent brat. You’re the first one who dares to curse me. Today, I’ll show you if I am a real man or not. A radiance emanated from the man’s body Immediately after, his hands transformed into swords, slashing toward Elias!

“Slash!” The man’s gaze was as cold as ice. A divine ray of light streaked across! Elias’ eyes widened. He didn’t even have time to react! Pft! A divine light swept across Elias’ body, cleaving him directly in two! Elias’ bodily spirit attempted to escape, but it too was severed by that divine light! Elias died! Despite his cultivation level at the Ninth Level Tribulator, he was effortlessly slain just like that!

John found it difficult to believe. After all, in was only a soul remnant. How could it possess such power? Even until his death, Elias couldn’t comprehend it. How could a soul remnant, which he had no respect for, possess such strength?

“Boy, remember my words. Once you achieve immortality, I will definitely prove to you, without a doubt, whether I am a man or not.” The man gave John a cold stare, then his figure gradually blurred, and finally, he disappeared!

The entire light curtain had vanished, leaving only the fire sacred bead and the Savior Stone emitting a glow at that moment! All the pressure within the Holy Pond had disappeared, and the pool’s bottom had become incredibly calm!

“Mr. White, it seems you have offended an immortal. If you were to ascend to immortality and enter the realm of the immortals, would you face retribution?” Fitz spoke to John.

“Forget about it. Given the situation just now, if I hadn’t cursed him and let Elias walk out of the light curtain, we would have been done for,” John said as he picked up the fire sacred bead. When John held the Savior Stone in his hand, the Focus Technique within him surprisingly began to revolve on its own, continuously absorbing the essence within the Savior Stone!

John looked surprised, but he quickly regained his composure. He sat cross-legged and began to refine the energy within him. Perhaps with the Savior Stone, John’s cultivation level could be elevated to the next level! At that time, John could finally practice in peace, as time slipped away minute by minute.

Meanwhile, above the Holy Pond, Reed and other members of the Orlando family were all in a state of urgency. Elias had been underwater for such a long time, yet there was no sign of movement. This left everyone in the Orlando family feeling deeply unsettled. Moreover, after a period of turmoil, the Holy Pond immediately regained its tranquility, and since then, there had been no disturbance.

Reed, along with his men, had been intently watching the Holy Pond for quite a long time. “Mr. Floyd, Mr. Orlando has been silent for such a long time. Could it be that…” Someone anxiously asked Reed.

“Stop talking nonsense. Mr. Orlando is a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator. There’s absolutely no way he could be in trouble. Let’s just wait a bit longer,” Reed scolded.

Since Elias was no longer present, Reed was the one calling the shots. Rueben had returned to that small, dark room.

Not only were the Orlando family anxious, but also Miles Spicer and others were equally worried. “Mr. White has been in the Orlando residence for quite some time now, hasn’t he? Could something have happened?” Miles Spicer furrowed his brow.

“How about we check out the Orlando residence? Logically speaking, after such a long time, no matter what Mr. White’s situation might be, there should have been some news by now,” Denzel also expressed concern about John’s safety.

“Isn’t it suicide if the few of us charge into the Orlando residence?” Catlin cast a glance at Miles Spicer. At that moment, there were only four of them left. The entire Summers family had already evacuated. After all, the Summers family was large and they dared not hide in Orlando City.

Regarding the four individuals, Miles Spicer, Denzel, Catlin, and Polar, if they were to intrude into the Orlando residence, how could they possibly be a match for the Orlando family members? Moreover, the head of the Orlando family was a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator. Even Miles Spicer was no match for him.

“Sigh, are we just going to keep waiting like this?” Miles Spicer sighed. Everyone fell silent, finding themselves in a dilemma at that moment.

Just then, Chase suddenly appeared before their eyes. “Together, we will storm into the Orlando residence in search of Mr. White’s whereabouts…”

Upon seeing Chase, Catlin curiously asked, “Mr. Summers, haven’t you already returned to the Summers family?”

“I returned to the Summers residence, made some simple preparations, and then brought people back with me. Mr. White became trapped at the Orlando residence because he was trying to save me. How could I just stand by and do nothing? It has been such a long time, and we still haven’t received any news from Mr. White. We must go into the Orlando residence to investigate. Even if it means risking our lives in a confrontation with the Orlando family, so be it!”

Chase’s eyes flickered with determination. For John’s sake, he didn’t mind taking the risk of facing the Orlando family once again. Members of the Summers family might lose their lives, but they would never fail to repay the kindness that had been shown to them! Upon hearing Chase’s words, Miles Spicer and the others were filled with determination!

“Without wasting any more time, let’s storm into the Orlando residence to find Mr. White. If anything bad has happened to him, even if it costs me my life, I will make sure the Orlando family pays the price,” Miles Spicer said with a menacing expression.

“Let’s go. We need to find Mr. White…” Denzel also exclaimed loudly! A group of people, without attempting to conceal themselves, boldly marched towards the Orlando residence!

As Chase and his group headed towards the Orlando family, someone quickly reported the situation to Reed.

“Mr. Floyd, the Summers family has returned with reinforcements…”

Upon seeing this, Reed of the Orlando family swiftly gathered everyone and instructed them to guard the front courtyard.

Chase and Miles Spicer, both unmatched in their abilities, wasted no time and immediately engaged in combat. Having previously fought fiercely, anger fueled their determination. Thus, as soon as the two sides clashed, a fierce battle ensued.

“Fox Queen, accompany Polar to the Holy Pond to find Mr. White,” Miles Spicer instructed Catlin loudly. Catlin nodded and led Polar towards the Orlando family’s backyard.

“Stop them! They must not reach the Holy Pond,” Reed of the Orlando family roared furiously.

The Orlando family members obstructed Catlin and Polar, while Miles Spicer and Denzel cleared the path for them. The battle shifted from the front yard to the backyard, eventually reaching the location of the Holy Pond. The entire Orlando City could hear the fluctuations of spiritual energy, the cries of battle, and the shouts and groans.

Cultivators from both the Orlando family and the Summers family fell in the midst of the chaos. Although Elias was absent, Reed and a few other elders managed to hold their own. Reed of the Orlando family focused his attention on Miles Spicer, recognizing him as the most powerful opponent.

Denzel, with his Eighth Level Tribulator cultivation level, was also a formidable force. If it weren’t for these two individuals, the Summers family would have likely been defeated quickly.

Reed of the Orlando family found himself losing ground against Miles Spicer. In desperation, he shouted, “Issue the Defense Command, quickly…”

With Elias absent and Rueben confined, Reed was the only one who could make decisions. A dazzling firework shot into the sky, bursting into a spectacle. Half of the sky turned red in an instant. The people of Orlando City looked up at the sky and rushed towards the Orlando family, armed and ready.

The Orlando family held a position of absolute power and prestige in Orlando City, which was why the city was named after them. The order to defend the city had been given, calling upon everyone in Orlando City to rise and protect their home. From all directions, a dense crowd surged towards the Orlando family.

Although the abilities of these individuals varied greatly, their sheer numbers were overwhelming, an immeasurable sea of people. Chase’s expression turned grim. Denzel and Miles Spicer furrowed their brows as well. None of them had expected the Orlando family to mobilize the entire population of Orlando City. It was beyond belief.

“All members of the Summers family, listen to my command and set up arcane arrays. We must not let these people breach the Orlando residence,” Chase commanded with a mighty roar. He pulled out a talisman and threw it high into the air.

The rest of the Summers family followed suit, setting up their arcane arrays one after another. They had to isolate the entire Orlando residence using this method. If the people from Orlando City managed to break in, there would be no escape for any of them. Originally, they had no advantage in their fight against the Orlando family. However, with the arrival of people from Orlando City, their defeat became inevitable.

Without delay, beams of light enveloped the entire Orlando family. Some cultivators bravely rushed to the forefront of the arcane array, attempting to forcefully break through. But they were immediately repelled by a powerful force. Chase’s unprecedented move placed the Summers family at a sudden disadvantage within the arcane array. For such a vast arcane array, it was crucial to have someone maintain it and perform constant repairs.

With numerous attackers outside, even if they were not targeting the core of the arcane array, it would soon be destroyed. To preserve the arcane array, it was essential for a portion of the family members to dedicate themselves to its maintenance and prevent its destruction. During this critical moment, Denzel, Miles Spicer, and Catlin were the ones holding the entire situation together

The people of Orlando City relentlessly attacked the arcane array. Both Mack and Jenny, leading a part of the Summers family, gritted their teeth and held on! Members of the Summers family continuously cast charms! Even so, it was not enough to withstand the onslaught of the crowd! Cracks began to appear all around the protective shield of the arcane array. It was estimated that the arcane array would collapse soon!

“Dad, I can’t hold on much longer…” Mack shouted loudly at Chase!

“You must persevere, even unto death…” Chase furiously roared at Mack, unable to extricate himself! However, more and more members of the Summers family were dying!

Reed of the Orlando family had also captured Miles Spicer and his people! The arcane array was about to collapse, and the members of the Summers family along with Miles Spicer’s group were on the brink of losing their lives here. Then, suddenly, countless black clouds drifted in from the sky, converging at this very spot!

Within the dark clouds, streaks of lightning continuously darted back and forth! The entire Orlando City was shrouded in darkness! That sudden turn of events caused everyone to stop in their tracks, staring blankly at the sky!

“What’s going on?” someone asked in confusion!

Chase glanced at the dark clouds in the sky, his face filled with confusion as he spoke. “Those are lightning tribulation clouds. Could someone be attempting a breakthrough?”

At that moment, how could anyone possibly have achieved a breakthrough? Those who managed to break through their limits in battle were indeed few and far between. Moreover, all of them were there, yet there was no sign of anyone making a breakthrough! No one knew what was happening. They silently watched the lightning tribulation clouds in the sky. The oppressive aura emanating from within those clouds made everyone too apprehensive to make a move!

“The lightning tribulation clouds are so powerful. Could it be that Mr. Orlando is attempting to break through the Tribulator cultivation level, to ascend as an Ultimate Realm cultivator?”

Reed sensed that the aura of the lightning tribulation cloud was incredibly powerful. It must have been summoned by a high-level cultivator breaking through their realm! The power of that lightning tribulation cloud would vary depending on the extent of the breakthrough in one’s realm! Moreover, there were many cultivators who simply couldn’t summon the lightning tribulation when they were breaking through!

Rumble… Accompanied by a thunderous roar, a bolt of lightning tribulation thundered down, striking mercilessly into the heart of the Holy Pond! The water in the Holy Pond seemed to have been fiercely cleaved open, creating a sudden rift! Upon seeing the lightning tribulation striking toward the Holy Pond, Reed was instantly filled with excitement!

“Hahaha, Mr. Orlando has achieved a breakthrough! No wonder he didn’t emerge from the Holy Pond for such a long time. Since Mr. Orlando has achieved Ultimate Realm cultivation level, I wonder who in the entire southern region would dare to oppose our Orlando family…”

Reed began to laugh heartily, filled with excitement! The rest of the Orlando family members also raised their arms and cheered loudly!

Upon hearing the news, Chase and the others furrowed their brows deeply, their faces filled with intense worry! If it were indeed Elias who had broken through to the Ultimate Realm, then not a single soul from the Summers family, including Miles Spicer, would survive!

After one crossed a cultivation level beyond Tribulator, the cultivation level would become increasingly difficult to traverse. However, with each major realm crossed, one’s strength would multiply exponentially! Once they truly ascended and became immortals, those ordinary cultivators were no more than mere ants! That was also why countless cultivators devoted their entire lives to cultivating themselves to become immortals!

“What should we do?” Denzel furrowed his brow, turning his gaze toward Miles Spicer and Catlin! Since they had joined forces, they still managed to break free while Elias was in the midst of his breakthrough! However, if Elias had truly achieved a breakthrough, their hopes of escaping would be virtually impossible!

Both Miles Spicer and Catlin frowned. John had not been found yet, and if Elias was also within the Holy Pond, John would likely be in danger! Polar looked up at the thunder clouds in the sky and began to speak slowly.

“This lightning tribulation cloud belongs to Mr. White. It must be that Mr. White has made a breakthrough.”

“How do you know?” Denzel was surprised!

“My intuition tells me that is the case. After spending such a long time with Mr. White, I believe that he is the one who attracted the lightning tribulation clouds.” Among them all, Polar was the most familiar with John! Upon hearing Polar attribute it to intuition, everyone fell silent. After all, intuition holds no persuasive power!

At the bottom of the Holy Pond, John was surrounded by a radiant white light, resembling a sacred glow. A surge of white aura emanated from John’s body as the lightning tribulation struck him, but it was immediately repelled by the white aura. The Savior Stone’s essence, embodied in the aura, had been completely absorbed by John.

As the aura continued to surge, the water in the Holy Pond appeared to boil, constantly churning and bubbling. Suddenly, the water in the Holy Pond burst forth, transforming into jets of water shooting in all directions. This unexpected turn of events caused everyone to retreat. Following the explosion, a figure emerged from the water, soaring out of the Holy Pond.

“Welcome home, Mr. Orlando,” Reed quickly knelt down in reverence upon seeing the situation. The rest of the Orlando family followed suit, kneeling down one after another.

Meanwhile, Chase’s group was fixated on the figure that had emerged from the water. It was only when the figure levitated in mid-air that Chase and the others could clearly see his appearance.

“Mr. White! It’s Mr. White!” Polar exclaimed with excitement. Overwhelmed by the moment, they began to cheer, especially Catlin, whose eyes were filled with tears of joy.

At that moment, Catlin had already developed strong feelings for John. She would have given her life for him if she could. There was John, suspended mid-air, radiating a white glow as if a deity had descended upon the world.

Bolt after bolt of lightning tribulation struck John, yet he remained completely still. The aura within the Savior Stone was indeed different from spiritual energy. As John made his breakthrough, a powerful aura emanated from his body. Without breaking a sweat, John easily withstood the lightning tribulation.

Reed of the Orlando family was dumbfounded upon witnessing the scene before him. The rest of the Orlando family was also stunned. They couldn’t understand why such a formidable lightning tribulation cloud had formed for a First Level Tribulator cultivator to reach the Second Level. Moreover, the lightning tribulation couldn’t even faze John. It was as if it was merely tickling him. The oppressive force emitted by the thunder clouds earlier was already unbearable for many, let alone the thunderbolts striking one’s body.

The entire Orlando family stared blankly at John, who was suspended in mid-air, unable to comprehend what was happening or where their family head was. While the Orlando family was in shock, John had already completed his baptism by the lightning tribulation. John, now at the Second Level Tribulator cultivation level, exhibited a noticeable change in his aura.

John cast a cold gaze upon the Orlando family members below him, his voice stern and furious. “Your family head has already been executed by me. Do you still dare to resist? Anyone who dares to resist will be shown no mercy.” John’s words struck the hearts of the Orlando family members like a heavy hammer.

“You killed Mr. Orlando? Impossible, absolutely impossible,” Reed exclaimed in disbelief, shaking his head vDenzelously. “Mr. Orlando is a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator. How could you, a mere First Level Tribulator cultivator, possibly kill him? You must be lying.”

“Is that so?” John gave a cold laugh and casually reached down with his hand. A tremendous suction force emerged, even drawing up the water from the Holy Pond. The pond water churned like a water tornado, and soon, the two halves of Elias’ body surfaced. When the bisected corpse of Elias was laid before the members of the Orlando family, everyone was speechless. The last glimmer of hope in their hearts had vanished.

As expected, Elias was indeed killed by John. Reed slumped down onto the ground in despair. The rest of the Orlando family also immediately abandoned any intention of resisting! As everyone lowered their heads, John smiled. He then shifted his gaze towards the area outside the Orlando residence. Outside the Orlando residence, thousands of cultivators were waiting, prepared to forcefully remove the unmatched Chase!

“If you don’t return immediately, don’t blame me for being impolite…” John’s tone was sharp, each word echoing like thunder, leaving the people of Orlando City completely stunned! Furthermore, John exuded an air of mystery, which is why those cultivators from Orlando City turned and fled!

Everyone in Orlando City had fled, and Chase had even dismantled the arcane array!

Reed of the Orlando family looked helplessly at John, ultimately collapsing to his knees on the ground! Members of the Orlando family also knelt down one after another! John looked at the Orlando family members kneeling on the ground, and he, too, breathed a sigh of relief.

Elias wasn’t killed by him at all. He was merely bluffing. Surprisingly, all the members of the Orlando family believed it! If Reed of the Orlando family had continued to resist desperately, along with the people of Orlando City, he couldn’t have won even with his newfound power. The opposition had too many people, and moreover, the Orlando family was a branch of the Demon Seal Alliance. If other branches of the Demon Seal Alliance received the news, they would undoubtedly rush to aid the Orlando family swiftly! If that happened, not a single one of them, including John, could escape.

At that moment, John’s identity was unknown to Reed, and the rest of the Orlando family was also unaware. That was why they were begging for mercy on their knees! If they had known that John was the one who killed Bill and that he was the number one target of the Demon Seal Alliance, the Orlando family would have undoubtedly done everything in their power to keep John!

Chase and the others watched in shock as the members of the Orlando family knelt before John!

“Let’s go…” John addressed Chase and the others. There was no longer any need to stay in the Orlando residence. Elias was dead, and it was presumed that the Orlando family would no longer receive the attention of the Demon Seal Alliance in the future.

John, along with Chase’s group, returned to the Summers residence. At that time, the people of the Summers family suffered significant losses, and Oscar was heavily injured too. He was kneeling on the ground, his face full of shame. Although Chase and Mack were rescued, the Summers family lost many lives in the process.

“Everything was my fault. You can punish me however you see fit. I have brought shame upon our illustrious ancestors of the Summers family” Oscar spoke with his head bowed down.

Chase looked at Oscar without uttering a single word. He didn’t know what to say. After all, due to Oscar, many people in the Summers family had died. However, to demand that he execute his own younger brother, he simply couldn’t bear it in his heart.

“Dad, although Uncle Oscar is in the wrong, his intentions were for the good of the Summers family. He was just misled by the Orlando family. Moreover, Uncle Oscar also made significant contributions, having killed many members of the Orlando family. We hope that you could show him some leniency.” Jenny spoke up, pleading on behalf of Oscar.

John, on the other hand, stood by with Catlin and the others, remaining silent. After all, that was the Summers family’s internal affair, and there was no need for him to get involved. However, John could tell that Chase didn’t want to kill Oscar, but he found it difficult to explain that to the rest of the Summers family. What he needed was for someone to step forward and plead on behalf of Oscar.

“Mr. Summers, although Mr. Oscar was at fault, his transgressions do not warrant death. I implore you to reconsider.” Codd also pleaded for mercy.

With that, Chase felt reassured. He then turned to Oscar and said, “Oscar, regardless of what your intentions were, you’ve indirectly caused the death of so many of our Summers family members. Although you may be spared from a death sentence, you can’t escape punishment for your actions. You may leave for now. We will decide on your punishment after further discussion.”

Upon hearing that, Oscar repeatedly kowtowed, relieved at the very least that he wouldn’t have to die. After Oscar was taken away, Chase looked at John with deep gratitude.

“Mr. White, I cannot express my gratitude enough. Without you, our Summers family would have been destroyed. However, I am curious as to why you came here all of a sudden, Mr. White.”

Chase couldn’t comprehend why John would suddenly visit the Summers family, especially at that particular moment!

John held nothing back and recounted the events that took place in the Blood Spirit Valley. Upon hearing about the massacre in the Blood Spirit Valley, Chase was also shocked!

“Mr. White, it would require more than just a few individuals to wipe out the Blood Spirit Valley. Furthermore, the telepathic beast guided us in this direction, indicating that the last trace of the Blood Spirit Valley was here. However, our Summers family lacks the capability to eradicate the Blood Spirit Valley, and the Orlando family has no motive to do so. Additionally, during this period, the Orlando family has been scheming to persuade our Summers family to join the Demon Seal Alliance, so they wouldn’t have the resources to carry out such an act.” Chase was quite perplexed, wondering how the telepathic beast could have led John in that direction

“Mr. Summers, besides Forlisle and Orlando City, are there any other forces in this direction? I heard there are also these so-called ‘Five Great Sects!” John exclaimed.

“After these two cities, the territories of the Five Great Sects lie ahead. The Five Great Sects have established their bases according to the positions of the Five Elements and Eight Trigrams. However, beyond the Five Great Sects, there are no other forces to be found. If one wishes to encounter the sect, one will need to venture beyond the region of Demonia Mountain. I fear it will require a journey of thousands of kilometers. I suspect it’s unlikely that the forces beyond the Demonia Mountain region are responsible,” said Chase.

“Could it be the doing of the Five Great Sects?” John’s eyebrows slightly furrowed!

“We of the Blood Spirit Valley have no grudges against the Five Great Sects, so why would they resort to such ruthless measures?” Denzel couldn’t understand. They hadn’t had any conflicts with the Five Great Sects, so why were the Sects acting that way?

“Mr. White, I do have some connections with the Five Great Sects. I’ll accompany you to take a look. The Five Great Sects often purchase charms from us. The Five Elements Array at the base of the Five Great Sects was actually set up by our Summers family’s ancestor years ago,” Chase said.

Upon hearing that, John repeatedly nodded and said, “Thank you, Mr. Summers…” John didn’t want to provoke a conflict with the Five Great Sects either. If that matter wasn’t instigated by the Five Great Sects, their approach of seeking a confrontation could very likely lead to a conflict! If only Chase could mediate in the middle, things would be much better! However, if it was the work of the Five Great Sects, regardless of what abilities the Five Great Sects possessed, John was determined to confront them!

“You rescued our Summers family from a crisis, Mr. White, so this is the least we can do. Even if you asked our Summers family to risk our lives, we would not back down an inch. Given that it’s already late, Mr. White, it would be best for you to stay here for the night. We can set off early tomorrow morning.” Chase was profoundly grateful to John!

John nodded and said, “That works out well. I can use the evening time to write a few secret scrolls on arcane arrays for Mr. Summers. I hope it can be of help to the Summers family.”

John knew that Oscar had presented many of the Summers family’s secret scrolls on arcane arrays to the Orlando family! At that time, John’s understanding of the arcane array was clearly beyond the reach of the Summers family. Therefore, John wanted to write some secret scrolls on arcane arrays to assist the Summers family!

Upon hearing that, Chase hurriedly knelt down before John. “Thank you, Mr. White…” Chase repeatedly kowtowed!

“There’s no need for this, Mr. Summers!” John helped Chase to his feet!

At that moment, Phoenix arrived, cradling the telepathic beast in her arms. Originally, Phoenix had taken the telepathic beast out to play. When they returned, they found that everyone had disappeared. Consequently, they entered Forlisle and learned that everyone had gone to the Summers residence! John and the others had been settled in by Chase.

Due to the aftermath of a fierce battle, Catlin did not seek John to improve her bloodline. Instead, she rested early! Phoenix, embracing the telepathic beast, did not go to find John either! That night, John enjoyed a rare moment of relaxation!

With nothing else to occupy him, John began to refine the fire sacred bead, enhancing the power of his fire nascence. As John began to absorb the fire sacred bead, it gradually started to vanish. Following that, John continuously drew upon the fire nascence star, enhancing his absorption! Within John’s nascence space, those nascence stars were all faintly trembling! John’s nascent fire star grew brighter and began to expand.

Furthermore, there appeared to be a certain aura that closely interconnected these nascent stars. John also sensed the connection between the nascent stars and wondered if different auras could merge. This was a sensation he had never felt before. Could it be because of the aura of the Savior Stone, which had established a connection between John and his nascent star? As the sacred fire bead was gradually absorbed and vanished, John’s fire nascent star broke through a barrier.

Boom! A surge of nascent aura erupted, causing the fire nascent star within John’s nascent space to swell instantaneously, becoming significantly larger than the other nascent stars! Moreover, the fire nascent star had become significantly brighter! Upon seeing that, John was somewhat taken aback. He hadn’t expected that this nascent star could actually be enhanced!

“It seems that this fire sacred bead is truly remarkable. I hope there’s a chance to obtain more, but I am unsure of how many fire sacred beads the Inferno Devil possesses,” John pondered.

Subsequently, John retrieved the Savior Stone from his storage ring! At that moment, the Savior Stone appeared dull and gray-brown, devoid of any luster. It resembled an ordinary stone, completely lacking any semblance of aura! John had completely drained the Savior Stone, which allowed his cultivation level to elevate from the First Level Tribulator to the Second Level.

John held the Savior Stone in his hand, contemplating channeling the various nascent powers within him into the stone, curious to see what reaction it might elicit! Since those nascent stars were interconnected, the powers they embodied should also be capable of merging! Just as John was preparing to conduct his experiment, there was a knock at the door!

“Please come in…” John was puzzled, wondering who could be visiting his room so late at night. Could it be Phoenix and Catlin?

John desired to rest for the night. He certainly didn’t want those two to keep bothering him. The door swung open, revealing Jenny carrying a steaming bowl of spaghetti!

“Mr. White, I noticed your light was still on despite the late hour, so I prepared supper for you, fearing you might be hungry…” Jenny said.

Jenny was dressed in a semi-transparent nightgown. Under the moonlight, her exquisite figure was revealed! John merely glanced up, then quickly lowered his gaze! He understood why Jenny had visited. He was a cultivator who had survived a tribulation, and even if he didn’t eat, he wouldn’t starve. Jenny’s excuse simply didn’t hold water!

However, since Jenny was acting out of kindness, John gave a slight smile and said, “Thank you, Ms. Summers…” Jenny placed the spaghetti on the table, and upon seeing the stone in John’s hand, she moved closer to take a look!

“What is this, just an ordinary stone? If you have a fondness for stones, then Demonia Mountain is a place where all kinds of stones can be found, Mr. White.” Jenny deliberately moved her body closer to John, pressing herself against him!

“This is the Savior Stone, obtained from the Holy Pond of the Orlando residence,” John explained.

“Savior Stone? Could this stone truly save the world? Is it the same one used by God to save the world?” Upon hearing that, Jenny instantly became interested!

John chuckled, “I’m not sure either, but this stone is no ordinary one.” As John spoke, he channeled the nascent aura within him into the Savior Stone, including lightning nascent, illusion nascent, and fire nascent.

After John infused the various nascent powers into the Savior Stone, the stone surprisingly began to tremble, followed by emitting a radiant glow! A peculiar aura began to emerge, astonishingly identical to the original aura of the Savior Stone! John was profoundly shocked! John’s sudden advancement to the Second Level Tribulator was all due to that peculiar aura! If the various nascent powers could merge into that kind of aura, then John would be able to utilize those nascent powers for cultivation, thereby elevating his cultivation level!

Just as John was preparing to cultivate using the aura within the Savior Stone, a sudden roar erupted! Celestial Devourer escaped from John’s storage ring, and in one gulp, it swallowed the stone whole!

“You beast! Spit it out for me…” Startled, John shouted urgently. However, after devouring the Savior Stone, the Celestial Devourer swiftly returned to its origin.

“Oh… What is this creature? It’s incredibly frightening!” Jenny exclaimed, startled by the sight of the Celestial Devourer. Seeking solace, she sought refuge in John’s embrace. With a look of helplessness, John tenderly reassured Jenny.

Unexpectedly, Jenny forcefully pushed John onto the bed. “Ms. Summers, please refrain from…” John had intended to rest for the night, but…

The Holy Pond’s water began to boil, and beams of light sliced through the water, accompanied by thunderous roars. John winced in pain and quickly retreated, but he was still hit by several beams of light. John’s Golem Body shed its scales and dissolved into nothingness. With a stifled grunt, John felt a surge of energy coursing through his body.

“Mr. White, are you okay?” Fitz asked with concern. “I’m fine. This guy was just too strong…” John said, furrowing his brow.

“Hmph, even if I were weaker, you, a mere First Level Tribulator cultivator, would still not be able to handle me. However, your body is remarkably resilient. You were unscathed even after being attacked,” the man admired John’s physique.

John remained silent, his gaze fixed on the Savior Stone not far away. Despite his strong desire to possess it, he knew deep down that he was no match for the man.

“Mr. White, since you couldn’t obtain the Savior Stone, you could simply cultivate at the bottom of this Holy Pond. Wouldn’t it be sufficient to absorb the essence within the Savior Stone? Once the essence of the Savior Stone is fully absorbed, this stone will become nothing more than a useless rock,” Fitz suggested to John.

“It seems like the only option, even though it will significantly slow things down. However, it’s the only solution we have when there’s no other choice… “

John finished speaking and surprisingly sat cross-legged in front of the man. He activated the Focus Technique, and the peculiar aura emanating from the Savior Stone was completely absorbed by John. The man was astonished to see John absorbing the essence within the Savior Stone.

“How is this possible? You’re just a Tribulator cultivator! How can you absorb and refine the aura within the Savior Stone?” the man asked in astonishment.

“My cultivation technique can refine everything. What significance does the aura of your Savior Stone hold?” John gave a cold laugh.

The man glared furiously at John, but he was powerless. John also realized that as long as he didn’t cross that light curtain, the man posed no threat to him. John confidently and boldly absorbed the aura within the Savior Stone. Meanwhile, above the Holy Pond, Elias continued to guard it, ready to strike if John dared to emerge.

“Mr. Orlando, the count has been completed. This time, our Orlando family lost forty three cultivators in battle, with seventeen seriously injured. Additionally, the three Demonic Cultivators from the far north all perished. None of them survived,” Reed reported to Elias, his expression heavy.

Elias narrowed his eyes. “Those audacious fools from the Summers family… After I kill the intruder who dared to enter the Holy Pond, I’ll immediately annihilate the Summers family.”

“Mr. Orlando, the three Demonic Cultivators are dead, but they left this behind,” Reed said, extending his hand to reveal three crimson inner cores. The three inner cores emitted intense heat.

“Inner cores? Did those three deceased demonic cultivators leave these behind?” Elias asked in shock.

“Yes, I found them within the Demonic Cultivators after their deaths,” Reed confirmed. Upon hearing this, Elias burst into hearty laughter. He understood Reed’s intentions. Since the Demonic Cultivators were already dead, it was acceptable to scavenge a bit.

“With these three inner cores, let’s see how that lad could possibly escape.” Elias quickly grabbed the three inner cores and swallowed them without hesitation.

After swallowing the inner cores, waves of heat radiated from Elias’ body. After feeling the intense heat surging through his body, Elias dived into the Holy Pond with a resounding splash! With the absence of the frost energy he had to combat in the Holy Pond, Elias’ diving speed increased significantly! Rage consumed Elias as he vowed to mercilessly kill John if he ever laid eyes on him!

At the bottom of the Holy Pond, John continued to utilize the Focus Technique, constantly absorbing and refining the energy within the Savior Stone. The man wore a serious expression, but he was simply helpless against John, who was beyond the light curtain.

Just as John let his guard down, indulging in his cultivation, the sound of flowing water overhead jolted him back to reality in an instant. John looked up to find Elias, his face twisted in ferocity, advancing toward him.

Elias’ eyes turned red, as if he was possessed by a demon. John knew Elias’ spiritual sense had been affected. Elias possessed three inner cores from the Inferno Devil lineage, which could resist the frost energy of the Holy Pond. However, as he ventured deeper, it was no longer the frost energy that emerged from the Holy Pond, but an immense pressure.

Elias, with the strength of Ninth Level Tribulator, had no problem resisting the pressure. However, he overlooked the influence of the Holy Pond on his spiritual sense. Hence, at that moment, Elias seemed to have gone mad, charging toward John.

Elias unleashed all his strength as a Ninth Level Tribulator, holding nothing back. Moreover, he didn’t care whether the Holy Pond would be destroyed or not. His spiritual sense was damaged, and all he could think of was killing John. He didn’t consider anything else.

Upon seeing the frenzied Elias, John furrowed his brows, hastily channeling all the strength within his body. Facing a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator, John dared not show the slightest negligence or carelessness. John knew that relying solely on himself to kill Elias was utterly impossible. Thus, John turned his gaze toward the light curtain.

At that time, Elias was still unaware of what the light curtain represented, nor did he know about the Savior Stone. Therefore, as long as John used his tactics to pique Elias’ interest in the Savior Stone, that would be enough.

“Brat, return my fire sacred bead…” Elias roared in fury, his fists raining down on John. John was exerting all his strength to resist, his body continuously retreating under the relentless punches from Elias. In the end, John was defenseless, continuously spewing fresh blood from his mouth. Elias glared menacingly at John, his eyes filled with disdain.

“All right, I will give you the fire sacred bead…. John really did spit out the fire sacred bead. At that moment, there was no longer frost energy at the bottom of the pond, so it didn’t matter whether there was a fire sacred bead or not.

Seeing John obediently spit out the fire sacred bead, Elias was somewhat taken aback. John tossed out the fire sacred bead, but astonishingly, it rolled all the way to the other side of the light curtain. Upon seeing the situation, Elias didn’t hesitate at all and immediately went to pick up the fire sacred bead.

Just as he reached the light curtain, a flash of light streaked across, and the man’s figure appeared once again.

“Those who intrude without permission will die…” A single sentence from the man left. Elias slightly taken aback. Subsequently, the radiance emitted by the Savior Stone also caught the attention of Elias.

“That was the Savior Stone. The reason this Holy Pond could restore one’s bloodline was all due to that Savior Stone. You can take the Savior Stone, so your son won’t need to be in the Holy Pond to restore his bloodline,” John said to Elias.

Elias stood there, dazed, no longer exhibiting the madness from before. It seemed as if his spiritual sense was slowly returning. Elias glanced at John, a hint of slyness flashing in his eyes.

“You’ve been at the bottom of this pond for quite some time. Why haven’t you retrieved the Savior Stone yet? The Savior Stone is well- guarded. Are you trying to delegate your dirty work to someone else?” Elias saw through John’s intentions!

John gave a faint smile. “I didn’t attempt to seize it because I simply couldn’t defeat that soul remnant. My strength is only at the First Level of Tribulator. Even if the opponent is just a soul remnant, it’s still beyond my capabilities. You, a dignified cultivator at the Ninth Level of Tribulator cultivation stage, surely aren’t afraid of a mere soul remnant, are you?”

John’s words had directly provoked Elias! “Hmph, how could I possibly fear a mere remnant of a soul? However, don’t delude yourself into thinking you’re clever. Once I obtain the Savior Stone and the fire sacred bead, I’ll come back to finish you off”

After Elias finished speaking, he walked directly toward the light. He paid no heed to the man’s warning. After all, the other party was merely a remnant of a soul, not even worthy of being called that, but just a wisp of lingering regret guarding the Savior Stone.

Elias was quite confident. As a cultivator at the Ninth Level of Tribulation, how could he fear a mere remnant of a soul? When John saw Elias heading toward the light curtain, a glint of surprise and delight flashed in his eyes. The Dragonslayer Sword suddenly appeared in his hand as he prepared to strike at any moment.

“Those who trespass shall be shown no mercy”. The man once again threatened Elias. However, Elias hardly cared about the threat from a remnant of a soul.

Elias, brimming with confidence, stepped into the curtain of light and bent down to pick up the fire sacred bead. Upon seeing Elias step into the light curtain, John immediately gripped the Dragonslayer Sword tightly. However, after waiting for quite a while, there was absolutely no movement from Elias, and the man did not launch any attack on Elias either.

At that moment, John was dumbfounded. Hadn’t it been agreed that anyone who entered the light screen would be killed without mercy?

“Hahaha, even a mere remnant of a soul dares to talk big. Considering you were trying to protect the Savior Stone, I won’t destroy you. You should leave on your own accord!” Elias laughed heartily, waving his hand at the man.

The man remained still, his icy gaze fixed on Elias. Elias smirked and walked directly through the man. That man was nothing more than a remnant of a soul without a physical body. Elias passed through him effortlessly, casually picking up the Savior Stone.

Elias secured the Savior Stone, yet the man still did not attack. That left John utterly dumbfounded! What’s going on? Why was l attacked while he wasn’t? Was I bullied because I was only a cultivator at the First Level of Tribulation? John was in a panic! If this man doesn’t intervene, Elias, armed with the Savior Stone, will definitely kill me. I’m no match for Elias right now!

“Do you even consider yourself a man? A real man’s word is his bond, as unchangeable as a galloping horse. Yet, your words are as worthless as a fart. Given that you possess the celestial gem known as the Savior Stone, you must certainly be an immortal. Yet, I’ve never seen an immortal as timid as you. I really don’t understand. How did you become immortal? Did you pull some strings and sneak in through the back door? A cultivator at the Ninth Level of Tribulation managed to scare you? From what I see, you don’t seem to have much strength. In the future, you’d better stop bragging so much.”

John hurled insults at the man. John did that to stir up the man’s fighting spirit. He couldn’t just stand by and watch Elias walk out of the light curtain. If Elias were to come out, everything would be over! John’s angry rebuke caused the man’s brows to furrow

“You impudent brat. You’re the first one who dares to curse me. Today, I’ll show you if I am a real man or not. A radiance emanated from the man’s body Immediately after, his hands transformed into swords, slashing toward Elias!

“Slash!” The man’s gaze was as cold as ice. A divine ray of light streaked across! Elias’ eyes widened. He didn’t even have time to react! Pft! A divine light swept across Elias’ body, cleaving him directly in two! Elias’ bodily spirit attempted to escape, but it too was severed by that divine light! Elias died! Despite his cultivation level at the Ninth Level Tribulator, he was effortlessly slain just like that!

John found it difficult to believe. After all, in was only a soul remnant. How could it possess such power? Even until his death, Elias couldn’t comprehend it. How could a soul remnant, which he had no respect for, possess such strength?

“Boy, remember my words. Once you achieve immortality, I will definitely prove to you, without a doubt, whether I am a man or not.” The man gave John a cold stare, then his figure gradually blurred, and finally, he disappeared!

The entire light curtain had vanished, leaving only the fire sacred bead and the Savior Stone emitting a glow at that moment! All the pressure within the Holy Pond had disappeared, and the pool’s bottom had become incredibly calm!

“Mr. White, it seems you have offended an immortal. If you were to ascend to immortality and enter the realm of the immortals, would you face retribution?” Fitz spoke to John.

“Forget about it. Given the situation just now, if I hadn’t cursed him and let Elias walk out of the light curtain, we would have been done for,” John said as he picked up the fire sacred bead. When John held the Savior Stone in his hand, the Focus Technique within him surprisingly began to revolve on its own, continuously absorbing the essence within the Savior Stone!

John looked surprised, but he quickly regained his composure. He sat cross-legged and began to refine the energy within him. Perhaps with the Savior Stone, John’s cultivation level could be elevated to the next level! At that time, John could finally practice in peace, as time slipped away minute by minute.

Meanwhile, above the Holy Pond, Reed and other members of the Orlando family were all in a state of urgency. Elias had been underwater for such a long time, yet there was no sign of movement. This left everyone in the Orlando family feeling deeply unsettled. Moreover, after a period of turmoil, the Holy Pond immediately regained its tranquility, and since then, there had been no disturbance.

Reed, along with his men, had been intently watching the Holy Pond for quite a long time. “Mr. Floyd, Mr. Orlando has been silent for such a long time. Could it be that…” Someone anxiously asked Reed.

“Stop talking nonsense. Mr. Orlando is a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator. There’s absolutely no way he could be in trouble. Let’s just wait a bit longer,” Reed scolded.

Since Elias was no longer present, Reed was the one calling the shots. Rueben had returned to that small, dark room.

Not only were the Orlando family anxious, but also Miles Spicer and others were equally worried. “Mr. White has been in the Orlando residence for quite some time now, hasn’t he? Could something have happened?” Miles Spicer furrowed his brow.

“How about we check out the Orlando residence? Logically speaking, after such a long time, no matter what Mr. White’s situation might be, there should have been some news by now,” Denzel also expressed concern about John’s safety.

“Isn’t it suicide if the few of us charge into the Orlando residence?” Catlin cast a glance at Miles Spicer. At that moment, there were only four of them left. The entire Summers family had already evacuated. After all, the Summers family was large and they dared not hide in Orlando City.

Regarding the four individuals, Miles Spicer, Denzel, Catlin, and Polar, if they were to intrude into the Orlando residence, how could they possibly be a match for the Orlando family members? Moreover, the head of the Orlando family was a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator. Even Miles Spicer was no match for him.

“Sigh, are we just going to keep waiting like this?” Miles Spicer sighed. Everyone fell silent, finding themselves in a dilemma at that moment.

Just then, Chase suddenly appeared before their eyes. “Together, we will storm into the Orlando residence in search of Mr. White’s whereabouts…”

Upon seeing Chase, Catlin curiously asked, “Mr. Summers, haven’t you already returned to the Summers family?”

“I returned to the Summers residence, made some simple preparations, and then brought people back with me. Mr. White became trapped at the Orlando residence because he was trying to save me. How could I just stand by and do nothing? It has been such a long time, and we still haven’t received any news from Mr. White. We must go into the Orlando residence to investigate. Even if it means risking our lives in a confrontation with the Orlando family, so be it!”

Chase’s eyes flickered with determination. For John’s sake, he didn’t mind taking the risk of facing the Orlando family once again. Members of the Summers family might lose their lives, but they would never fail to repay the kindness that had been shown to them! Upon hearing Chase’s words, Miles Spicer and the others were filled with determination!

“Without wasting any more time, let’s storm into the Orlando residence to find Mr. White. If anything bad has happened to him, even if it costs me my life, I will make sure the Orlando family pays the price,” Miles Spicer said with a menacing expression.

“Let’s go. We need to find Mr. White…” Denzel also exclaimed loudly! A group of people, without attempting to conceal themselves, boldly marched towards the Orlando residence!

As Chase and his group headed towards the Orlando family, someone quickly reported the situation to Reed.

Upon seeing this, Reed of the Orlando family swiftly gathered everyone and instructed them to guard the front courtyard.

Chase and Miles Spicer, both unmatched in their abilities, wasted no time and immediately engaged in combat. Having previously fought fiercely, anger fueled their determination. Thus, as soon as the two sides clashed, a fierce battle ensued.

“Fox Queen, accompany Polar to the Holy Pond to find Mr. White,” Miles Spicer instructed Catlin loudly. Catlin nodded and led Polar towards the Orlando family’s backyard.

“Stop them! They must not reach the Holy Pond,” Reed of the Orlando family roared furiously.

The Orlando family members obstructed Catlin and Polar, while Miles Spicer and Denzel cleared the path for them. The battle shifted from the front yard to the backyard, eventually reaching the location of the Holy Pond. The entire Orlando City could hear the fluctuations of spiritual energy, the cries of battle, and the shouts and groans.

Cultivators from both the Orlando family and the Summers family fell in the midst of the chaos. Although Elias was absent, Reed and a few other elders managed to hold their own. Reed of the Orlando family focused his attention on Miles Spicer, recognizing him as the most powerful opponent.

Denzel, with his Eighth Level Tribulator cultivation level, was also a formidable force. If it weren’t for these two individuals, the Summers family would have likely been defeated quickly.

Reed of the Orlando family found himself losing ground against Miles Spicer. In desperation, he shouted, “Issue the Defense Command, quickly…”

With Elias absent and Rueben confined, Reed was the only one who could make decisions. A dazzling firework shot into the sky, bursting into a spectacle. Half of the sky turned red in an instant. The people of Orlando City looked up at the sky and rushed towards the Orlando family, armed and ready.

The Orlando family held a position of absolute power and prestige in Orlando City, which was why the city was named after them. The order to defend the city had been given, calling upon everyone in Orlando City to rise and protect their home. From all directions, a dense crowd surged towards the Orlando family.

Although the abilities of these individuals varied greatly, their sheer numbers were overwhelming, an immeasurable sea of people. Chase’s expression turned grim. Denzel and Miles Spicer furrowed their brows as well. None of them had expected the Orlando family to mobilize the entire population of Orlando City. It was beyond belief.

“All members of the Summers family, listen to my command and set up arcane arrays. We must not let these people breach the Orlando residence,” Chase commanded with a mighty roar. He pulled out a talisman and threw it high into the air.

The rest of the Summers family followed suit, setting up their arcane arrays one after another. They had to isolate the entire Orlando residence using this method. If the people from Orlando City managed to break in, there would be no escape for any of them. Originally, they had no advantage in their fight against the Orlando family. However, with the arrival of people from Orlando City, their defeat became inevitable.

Without delay, beams of light enveloped the entire Orlando family. Some cultivators bravely rushed to the forefront of the arcane array, attempting to forcefully break through. But they were immediately repelled by a powerful force. Chase’s unprecedented move placed the Summers family at a sudden disadvantage within the arcane array. For such a vast arcane array, it was crucial to have someone maintain it and perform constant repairs.

With numerous attackers outside, even if they were not targeting the core of the arcane array, it would soon be destroyed. To preserve the arcane array, it was essential for a portion of the family members to dedicate themselves to its maintenance and prevent its destruction. During this critical moment, Denzel, Miles Spicer, and Catlin were the ones holding the entire situation together

The people of Orlando City relentlessly attacked the arcane array. Both Mack and Jenny, leading a part of the Summers family, gritted their teeth and held on! Members of the Summers family continuously cast charms! Even so, it was not enough to withstand the onslaught of the crowd! Cracks began to appear all around the protective shield of the arcane array. It was estimated that the arcane array would collapse soon!

“You must persevere, even unto death…” Chase furiously roared at Mack, unable to extricate himself! However, more and more members of the Summers family were dying!

Reed of the Orlando family had also captured Miles Spicer and his people! The arcane array was about to collapse, and the members of the Summers family along with Miles Spicer’s group were on the brink of losing their lives here. Then, suddenly, countless black clouds drifted in from the sky, converging at this very spot!

Within the dark clouds, streaks of lightning continuously darted back and forth! The entire Orlando City was shrouded in darkness! That sudden turn of events caused everyone to stop in their tracks, staring blankly at the sky!

Chase glanced at the dark clouds in the sky, his face filled with confusion as he spoke. “Those are lightning tribulation clouds. Could someone be attempting a breakthrough?”

At that moment, how could anyone possibly have achieved a breakthrough? Those who managed to break through their limits in battle were indeed few and far between. Moreover, all of them were there, yet there was no sign of anyone making a breakthrough! No one knew what was happening. They silently watched the lightning tribulation clouds in the sky. The oppressive aura emanating from within those clouds made everyone too apprehensive to make a move!

“The lightning tribulation clouds are so powerful. Could it be that Mr. Orlando is attempting to break through the Tribulator cultivation level, to ascend as an Ultimate Realm cultivator?”

Reed sensed that the aura of the lightning tribulation cloud was incredibly powerful. It must have been summoned by a high-level cultivator breaking through their realm! The power of that lightning tribulation cloud would vary depending on the extent of the breakthrough in one’s realm! Moreover, there were many cultivators who simply couldn’t summon the lightning tribulation when they were breaking through!

Rumble… Accompanied by a thunderous roar, a bolt of lightning tribulation thundered down, striking mercilessly into the heart of the Holy Pond! The water in the Holy Pond seemed to have been fiercely cleaved open, creating a sudden rift! Upon seeing the lightning tribulation striking toward the Holy Pond, Reed was instantly filled with excitement!

“Hahaha, Mr. Orlando has achieved a breakthrough! No wonder he didn’t emerge from the Holy Pond for such a long time. Since Mr. Orlando has achieved Ultimate Realm cultivation level, I wonder who in the entire southern region would dare to oppose our Orlando family…”

Reed began to laugh heartily, filled with excitement! The rest of the Orlando family members also raised their arms and cheered loudly!

Upon hearing the news, Chase and the others furrowed their brows deeply, their faces filled with intense worry! If it were indeed Elias who had broken through to the Ultimate Realm, then not a single soul from the Summers family, including Miles Spicer, would survive!

After one crossed a cultivation level beyond Tribulator, the cultivation level would become increasingly difficult to traverse. However, with each major realm crossed, one’s strength would multiply exponentially! Once they truly ascended and became immortals, those ordinary cultivators were no more than mere ants! That was also why countless cultivators devoted their entire lives to cultivating themselves to become immortals!

“What should we do?” Denzel furrowed his brow, turning his gaze toward Miles Spicer and Catlin! Since they had joined forces, they still managed to break free while Elias was in the midst of his breakthrough! However, if Elias had truly achieved a breakthrough, their hopes of escaping would be virtually impossible!

Both Miles Spicer and Catlin frowned. John had not been found yet, and if Elias was also within the Holy Pond, John would likely be in danger! Polar looked up at the thunder clouds in the sky and began to speak slowly.

“This lightning tribulation cloud belongs to Mr. White. It must be that Mr. White has made a breakthrough.”

“My intuition tells me that is the case. After spending such a long time with Mr. White, I believe that he is the one who attracted the lightning tribulation clouds.” Among them all, Polar was the most familiar with John! Upon hearing Polar attribute it to intuition, everyone fell silent. After all, intuition holds no persuasive power!

At the bottom of the Holy Pond, John was surrounded by a radiant white light, resembling a sacred glow. A surge of white aura emanated from John’s body as the lightning tribulation struck him, but it was immediately repelled by the white aura. The Savior Stone’s essence, embodied in the aura, had been completely absorbed by John.

As the aura continued to surge, the water in the Holy Pond appeared to boil, constantly churning and bubbling. Suddenly, the water in the Holy Pond burst forth, transforming into jets of water shooting in all directions. This unexpected turn of events caused everyone to retreat. Following the explosion, a figure emerged from the water, soaring out of the Holy Pond.

“Welcome home, Mr. Orlando,” Reed quickly knelt down in reverence upon seeing the situation. The rest of the Orlando family followed suit, kneeling down one after another.

Meanwhile, Chase’s group was fixated on the figure that had emerged from the water. It was only when the figure levitated in mid-air that Chase and the others could clearly see his appearance.

“Mr. White! It’s Mr. White!” Polar exclaimed with excitement. Overwhelmed by the moment, they began to cheer, especially Catlin, whose eyes were filled with tears of joy.

At that moment, Catlin had already developed strong feelings for John. She would have given her life for him if she could. There was John, suspended mid-air, radiating a white glow as if a deity had descended upon the world.

Bolt after bolt of lightning tribulation struck John, yet he remained completely still. The aura within the Savior Stone was indeed different from spiritual energy. As John made his breakthrough, a powerful aura emanated from his body. Without breaking a sweat, John easily withstood the lightning tribulation.

Reed of the Orlando family was dumbfounded upon witnessing the scene before him. The rest of the Orlando family was also stunned. They couldn’t understand why such a formidable lightning tribulation cloud had formed for a First Level Tribulator cultivator to reach the Second Level. Moreover, the lightning tribulation couldn’t even faze John. It was as if it was merely tickling him. The oppressive force emitted by the thunder clouds earlier was already unbearable for many, let alone the thunderbolts striking one’s body.

The entire Orlando family stared blankly at John, who was suspended in mid-air, unable to comprehend what was happening or where their family head was. While the Orlando family was in shock, John had already completed his baptism by the lightning tribulation. John, now at the Second Level Tribulator cultivation level, exhibited a noticeable change in his aura.

John cast a cold gaze upon the Orlando family members below him, his voice stern and furious. “Your family head has already been executed by me. Do you still dare to resist? Anyone who dares to resist will be shown no mercy.” John’s words struck the hearts of the Orlando family members like a heavy hammer.

“You killed Mr. Orlando? Impossible, absolutely impossible,” Reed exclaimed in disbelief, shaking his head vDenzelously. “Mr. Orlando is a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator. How could you, a mere First Level Tribulator cultivator, possibly kill him? You must be lying.”

“Is that so?” John gave a cold laugh and casually reached down with his hand. A tremendous suction force emerged, even drawing up the water from the Holy Pond. The pond water churned like a water tornado, and soon, the two halves of Elias’ body surfaced. When the bisected corpse of Elias was laid before the members of the Orlando family, everyone was speechless. The last glimmer of hope in their hearts had vanished.

As expected, Elias was indeed killed by John. Reed slumped down onto the ground in despair. The rest of the Orlando family also immediately abandoned any intention of resisting! As everyone lowered their heads, John smiled. He then shifted his gaze towards the area outside the Orlando residence. Outside the Orlando residence, thousands of cultivators were waiting, prepared to forcefully remove the unmatched Chase!

“If you don’t return immediately, don’t blame me for being impolite…” John’s tone was sharp, each word echoing like thunder, leaving the people of Orlando City completely stunned! Furthermore, John exuded an air of mystery, which is why those cultivators from Orlando City turned and fled!

Everyone in Orlando City had fled, and Chase had even dismantled the arcane array!

Reed of the Orlando family looked helplessly at John, ultimately collapsing to his knees on the ground! Members of the Orlando family also knelt down one after another! John looked at the Orlando family members kneeling on the ground, and he, too, breathed a sigh of relief.

Elias wasn’t killed by him at all. He was merely bluffing. Surprisingly, all the members of the Orlando family believed it! If Reed of the Orlando family had continued to resist desperately, along with the people of Orlando City, he couldn’t have won even with his newfound power. The opposition had too many people, and moreover, the Orlando family was a branch of the Demon Seal Alliance. If other branches of the Demon Seal Alliance received the news, they would undoubtedly rush to aid the Orlando family swiftly! If that happened, not a single one of them, including John, could escape.

At that moment, John’s identity was unknown to Reed, and the rest of the Orlando family was also unaware. That was why they were begging for mercy on their knees! If they had known that John was the one who killed Bill and that he was the number one target of the Demon Seal Alliance, the Orlando family would have undoubtedly done everything in their power to keep John!

Chase and the others watched in shock as the members of the Orlando family knelt before John!

“Let’s go…” John addressed Chase and the others. There was no longer any need to stay in the Orlando residence. Elias was dead, and it was presumed that the Orlando family would no longer receive the attention of the Demon Seal Alliance in the future.

John, along with Chase’s group, returned to the Summers residence. At that time, the people of the Summers family suffered significant losses, and Oscar was heavily injured too. He was kneeling on the ground, his face full of shame. Although Chase and Mack were rescued, the Summers family lost many lives in the process.

“Everything was my fault. You can punish me however you see fit. I have brought shame upon our illustrious ancestors of the Summers family” Oscar spoke with his head bowed down.

Chase looked at Oscar without uttering a single word. He didn’t know what to say. After all, due to Oscar, many people in the Summers family had died. However, to demand that he execute his own younger brother, he simply couldn’t bear it in his heart.

“Dad, although Uncle Oscar is in the wrong, his intentions were for the good of the Summers family. He was just misled by the Orlando family. Moreover, Uncle Oscar also made significant contributions, having killed many members of the Orlando family. We hope that you could show him some leniency.” Jenny spoke up, pleading on behalf of Oscar.

John, on the other hand, stood by with Catlin and the others, remaining silent. After all, that was the Summers family’s internal affair, and there was no need for him to get involved. However, John could tell that Chase didn’t want to kill Oscar, but he found it difficult to explain that to the rest of the Summers family. What he needed was for someone to step forward and plead on behalf of Oscar.

“Mr. Summers, although Mr. Oscar was at fault, his transgressions do not warrant death. I implore you to reconsider.” Codd also pleaded for mercy.

With that, Chase felt reassured. He then turned to Oscar and said, “Oscar, regardless of what your intentions were, you’ve indirectly caused the death of so many of our Summers family members. Although you may be spared from a death sentence, you can’t escape punishment for your actions. You may leave for now. We will decide on your punishment after further discussion.”

Upon hearing that, Oscar repeatedly kowtowed, relieved at the very least that he wouldn’t have to die. After Oscar was taken away, Chase looked at John with deep gratitude.

“Mr. White, I cannot express my gratitude enough. Without you, our Summers family would have been destroyed. However, I am curious as to why you came here all of a sudden, Mr. White.”

Chase couldn’t comprehend why John would suddenly visit the Summers family, especially at that particular moment!

John held nothing back and recounted the events that took place in the Blood Spirit Valley. Upon hearing about the massacre in the Blood Spirit Valley, Chase was also shocked!

“Mr. White, it would require more than just a few individuals to wipe out the Blood Spirit Valley. Furthermore, the telepathic beast guided us in this direction, indicating that the last trace of the Blood Spirit Valley was here. However, our Summers family lacks the capability to eradicate the Blood Spirit Valley, and the Orlando family has no motive to do so. Additionally, during this period, the Orlando family has been scheming to persuade our Summers family to join the Demon Seal Alliance, so they wouldn’t have the resources to carry out such an act.” Chase was quite perplexed, wondering how the telepathic beast could have led John in that direction

“Mr. Summers, besides Forlisle and Orlando City, are there any other forces in this direction? I heard there are also these so-called ‘Five Great Sects!” John exclaimed.

“After these two cities, the territories of the Five Great Sects lie ahead. The Five Great Sects have established their bases according to the positions of the Five Elements and Eight Trigrams. However, beyond the Five Great Sects, there are no other forces to be found. If one wishes to encounter the sect, one will need to venture beyond the region of Demonia Mountain. I fear it will require a journey of thousands of kilometers. I suspect it’s unlikely that the forces beyond the Demonia Mountain region are responsible,” said Chase.

“Could it be the doing of the Five Great Sects?” John’s eyebrows slightly furrowed!

“We of the Blood Spirit Valley have no grudges against the Five Great Sects, so why would they resort to such ruthless measures?” Denzel couldn’t understand. They hadn’t had any conflicts with the Five Great Sects, so why were the Sects acting that way?

“Mr. White, I do have some connections with the Five Great Sects. I’ll accompany you to take a look. The Five Great Sects often purchase charms from us. The Five Elements Array at the base of the Five Great Sects was actually set up by our Summers family’s ancestor years ago,” Chase said.

Upon hearing that, John repeatedly nodded and said, “Thank you, Mr. Summers…” John didn’t want to provoke a conflict with the Five Great Sects either. If that matter wasn’t instigated by the Five Great Sects, their approach of seeking a confrontation could very likely lead to a conflict! If only Chase could mediate in the middle, things would be much better! However, if it was the work of the Five Great Sects, regardless of what abilities the Five Great Sects possessed, John was determined to confront them!

“You rescued our Summers family from a crisis, Mr. White, so this is the least we can do. Even if you asked our Summers family to risk our lives, we would not back down an inch. Given that it’s already late, Mr. White, it would be best for you to stay here for the night. We can set off early tomorrow morning.” Chase was profoundly grateful to John!

John nodded and said, “That works out well. I can use the evening time to write a few secret scrolls on arcane arrays for Mr. Summers. I hope it can be of help to the Summers family.”

John knew that Oscar had presented many of the Summers family’s secret scrolls on arcane arrays to the Orlando family! At that time, John’s understanding of the arcane array was clearly beyond the reach of the Summers family. Therefore, John wanted to write some secret scrolls on arcane arrays to assist the Summers family!

Upon hearing that, Chase hurriedly knelt down before John. “Thank you, Mr. White…” Chase repeatedly kowtowed!

At that moment, Phoenix arrived, cradling the telepathic beast in her arms. Originally, Phoenix had taken the telepathic beast out to play. When they returned, they found that everyone had disappeared. Consequently, they entered Forlisle and learned that everyone had gone to the Summers residence! John and the others had been settled in by Chase.

Due to the aftermath of a fierce battle, Catlin did not seek John to improve her bloodline. Instead, she rested early! Phoenix, embracing the telepathic beast, did not go to find John either! That night, John enjoyed a rare moment of relaxation!

With nothing else to occupy him, John began to refine the fire sacred bead, enhancing the power of his fire nascence. As John began to absorb the fire sacred bead, it gradually started to vanish. Following that, John continuously drew upon the fire nascence star, enhancing his absorption! Within John’s nascence space, those nascence stars were all faintly trembling! John’s nascent fire star grew brighter and began to expand.

Furthermore, there appeared to be a certain aura that closely interconnected these nascent stars. John also sensed the connection between the nascent stars and wondered if different auras could merge. This was a sensation he had never felt before. Could it be because of the aura of the Savior Stone, which had established a connection between John and his nascent star? As the sacred fire bead was gradually absorbed and vanished, John’s fire nascent star broke through a barrier.

Boom! A surge of nascent aura erupted, causing the fire nascent star within John’s nascent space to swell instantaneously, becoming significantly larger than the other nascent stars! Moreover, the fire nascent star had become significantly brighter! Upon seeing that, John was somewhat taken aback. He hadn’t expected that this nascent star could actually be enhanced!

“It seems that this fire sacred bead is truly remarkable. I hope there’s a chance to obtain more, but I am unsure of how many fire sacred beads the Inferno Devil possesses,” John pondered.

Subsequently, John retrieved the Savior Stone from his storage ring! At that moment, the Savior Stone appeared dull and gray-brown, devoid of any luster. It resembled an ordinary stone, completely lacking any semblance of aura! John had completely drained the Savior Stone, which allowed his cultivation level to elevate from the First Level Tribulator to the Second Level.

John held the Savior Stone in his hand, contemplating channeling the various nascent powers within him into the stone, curious to see what reaction it might elicit! Since those nascent stars were interconnected, the powers they embodied should also be capable of merging! Just as John was preparing to conduct his experiment, there was a knock at the door!

“Please come in…” John was puzzled, wondering who could be visiting his room so late at night. Could it be Phoenix and Catlin?

John desired to rest for the night. He certainly didn’t want those two to keep bothering him. The door swung open, revealing Jenny carrying a steaming bowl of spaghetti!

“Mr. White, I noticed your light was still on despite the late hour, so I prepared supper for you, fearing you might be hungry…” Jenny said.

Jenny was dressed in a semi-transparent nightgown. Under the moonlight, her exquisite figure was revealed! John merely glanced up, then quickly lowered his gaze! He understood why Jenny had visited. He was a cultivator who had survived a tribulation, and even if he didn’t eat, he wouldn’t starve. Jenny’s excuse simply didn’t hold water!

However, since Jenny was acting out of kindness, John gave a slight smile and said, “Thank you, Ms. Summers…” Jenny placed the spaghetti on the table, and upon seeing the stone in John’s hand, she moved closer to take a look!

“What is this, just an ordinary stone? If you have a fondness for stones, then Demonia Mountain is a place where all kinds of stones can be found, Mr. White.” Jenny deliberately moved her body closer to John, pressing herself against him!

“This is the Savior Stone, obtained from the Holy Pond of the Orlando residence,” John explained.

“Savior Stone? Could this stone truly save the world? Is it the same one used by God to save the world?” Upon hearing that, Jenny instantly became interested!

John chuckled, “I’m not sure either, but this stone is no ordinary one.” As John spoke, he channeled the nascent aura within him into the Savior Stone, including lightning nascent, illusion nascent, and fire nascent.

After John infused the various nascent powers into the Savior Stone, the stone surprisingly began to tremble, followed by emitting a radiant glow! A peculiar aura began to emerge, astonishingly identical to the original aura of the Savior Stone! John was profoundly shocked! John’s sudden advancement to the Second Level Tribulator was all due to that peculiar aura! If the various nascent powers could merge into that kind of aura, then John would be able to utilize those nascent powers for cultivation, thereby elevating his cultivation level!

Just as John was preparing to cultivate using the aura within the Savior Stone, a sudden roar erupted! Celestial Devourer escaped from John’s storage ring, and in one gulp, it swallowed the stone whole!

“You beast! Spit it out for me…” Startled, John shouted urgently. However, after devouring the Savior Stone, the Celestial Devourer swiftly returned to its origin.

“Oh… What is this creature? It’s incredibly frightening!” Jenny exclaimed, startled by the sight of the Celestial Devourer. Seeking solace, she sought refuge in John’s embrace. With a look of helplessness, John tenderly reassured Jenny.

Unexpectedly, Jenny forcefully pushed John onto the bed. “Ms. Summers, please refrain from…” John had intended to rest for the night, but…
Oh now, they are taking advantage of John 😂. The strongest guy can't resist a woman to the extend he is begging her to not molest him. This John is a woman's skirt. A golden dragon wimping in front of a pussycat 😂😂

Emeka has recruited another member for John. What a reliable servant 😂😂😂

Nothing to read skye I wish you could post some chapters not all of us have where to visit during this Eid el Fitr
You could also post some chapters for us to read. We also are bored

Hmmm.. something sinister is about to start at the end of the chapter. John is in big trouble this time.. but the situation could be in form of pleasure.. did i say anything? 🙂

You can guess the rest haha 😂