The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

I just lost my betting, am so sad. I dont deserve to be immortal View attachment 3149
Wow, what a combo. Was it only 1 missed? So pity, you should be richer by now with such odds. What was the total combo odds? You are so brave, just like Ulysses & Ruby to include upto 3.4 odds to your combo. Abigail must be laughing now 😒

Wow, what a combo. Was it only 1 missed? So pity, you should be richer by now with such odds. What was the total combo odds? You are so brave, just like Ulysses & Ruby to include upto 3.4 odds to your combo. Abigail must be laughing now 😒
Man, if i could have won the millions, could have a better day. I am back from my inlaws so tired

My account reads zero now my betting score most failed. Some are yet to be determined

Man, if i could have won the millions, could have a better day. I am back from my inlaws so tired

My account reads zero now my betting score most failed. Some are yet to be determined
My account also reads zero now after last Sunday, so I feel for you. I got hit today by Kieran's words.. "the more you bet the more you lose and the more you lose the more you bet" 😅. I do it for fun though. Just to get that extra excitement while watching the games.

My account also reads zero now after last Sunday, so I feel for you. I got hit today by Kieran's words.. "the more you bet the more you lose and the more you lose the more you bet" 😅. I do it for fun though. Just to get that extra excitement while watching the games.
Haha I also do it for fun. I don't mind losing, but losing by just small chance real hurts.
Damn I know I don't belong to sex sect, I couldn't fuck my girl After I lost. 😂

You are learning fast man and that's the real thing is, We should learn something from everything😂😂😂

I am just wondering if all ultimate grandmasters have the capability of nascent soul? I mean is nascent soul associated to ultimate grandmasters level in general? Or is it only john? What makes it only john if it does only john? 🤔
İniti
I think this is only for energy cultivators not the martial artists.
Yes cultivators have different stages of breakthrough !
When they start cultivating- They breakthrough several levels and reach Foundation Formation. That’s the most important stage for cultivators as it decides whether you can successfully cultivate further or not. About 80% of cultivators can’t make Foundation. Then they have to quit and choose other careers like Martial art or Magecraft.

Even from General population only 2 percent can cultivate. Later on 80% of Among that 2% fails to form foundation.

From that onwards, you keep on cultivating and you reach stage called Purple Mansion. After that you reach another stage called Golden Core. From Golden onward another breakthrough willl be Nascent Soul.

From the eyes of ordinary people, nascent sole cultivators are immortal. Nascent soul bearers are almost immortals because they don’t age and they don’t die because their cells can constantly regenerate.

After that another stage comes that’s called Dharma Body. By the time you reach Dharma body stage, you will be true immortal. You can ascend to immortal dao, netherworld, and even heavenly dao at that stage. Means you are no more an earthly being.

After Dharma Body, there are higher complicated stages.

From nascent Soul stage onwards you have to pass heavenly tribulations successfully in all the breakthrough upwards. Tribulations will be more severe with higher breakthrough.

Comparison with martial artists is made in this Novel just for simplicity. Actually Cultivators are in their league of their own. In several novels, even the cultivators at Simple foundation stage can easily beat any Martial Arts Grandmasters of any level or rank.

Mostly in other novels, I have seen those who can cultivate Golden core can live up to 1000 yrs. So chance of successfully cultivating Golden core is already rare. Most of the cultivators, About 99% cannot reach Golden core stage.

Progres beyond this stage to becoming earthly immortal is extremely rare.

Only 1% of the Golden core Cultivatirs can reach nascent Soul stage.

About 0.01% of nascent sole cultivations can have Dharma body.

I have seen someone in Foundation stage defeating guys with Golden core too. They are born with Divine gift called Treasure Body. This treasure body can also manifest with single color, bicolor and tricolors. Tricolor Treausre Body are super rare. They have nearly indestructible body. These guys with 3 colored treasure body at foundation can even rival with cultivator at nascent stage.

There is another thing called edict. If somebody has edict of Heavenly Dao, Immortal Dao or Buddha Dao etc, they are bestowed with special powers from their corresponding Daos and they can be formidable because of those special blessings.

There is another thing called fate. Those born with Dragon fate, Unicorn fate etc are prodigies. They can cultivate superfast. In other novels, I have seen people take 200 yrs or more to reach Golden core stage but those with superior fates (prodigies) can achieve that stage as fast as few years !!

Last edited:
İniti

Yes cultivators have different stages of breakthrough !
When they start cultivating- The breakthrough several levels and reach Foundation Formation. That’s the most important stage Igor cultivators as it decides whether you can successfully cultivate further or not. About 80% of cultivators can’t make Foundation. Then they have to quit and choose other careers like Martial art or Magecraft.

Even from General population only 2 percent can cultivate. Later on 80% of Among that 2% fails to form foundation.

From that onwards, you keep on cultivating and you reach stage called Purple Mansion. After that you reach another stage called Golden Core. From Golden onward another breakthrough willl be Nascent Soul.

From the eyes of ordinary people, immortal for ordinary people, nascent soul bearers are almost immortals because they don’t age and they don’t die because their cells can constantly regenerate.

After that another stage comes that’s called Dharma Body. By the you reach Dharma body stage, you will be true immortal. You can ascend to immortal dao, netherworld, and even heavenly dao at that stage. Means you are no more an earthly being.

After Dharma Body, there are higher complicated stages.

From nascent Soul stage onwards you have to pass heavenly tribulations successfully in all the breakthrough upwards. Tribulations will be more several with higher breakthrough.

Comparison with martial artists is made in this Novel just for simplicity. Actually Cultivators are in their league of their own. In several novels, even h the cultivators at Simple foundation stage can easily beat any Martial Arts Grandmasters of any level or rank.
You are so vast in Qi Cultivation Knowledge, I suspect you are one of them also. Low-key 😂

Lu Dustin Don't tell me it's from anime or from reading a lot of martial Art Novels. Look at your profile pics you don't look you are going to grow old in the next 50 years. I bet you possessed the Nascent soul already 😏

Lu Dustin Don't tell me it's from anime or from reading a lot of martial Art Novels. Look at your profile pics you don't look you are going to grow old in the next 50 years. I bet you possessed the Nascent soul already 😏
I wish I could acquire nascent soul but how ?? 😂😂😂

Its alright if you don't want to tell me, after all it's a secret not ordinary people should know and to also protect your community from the government.
I wish I could acquire nascent soul but how ?? 😂😂😂

Is this story stopped and the we will get only the new John Brown story?

This is free site, we actually translate for free none of us get paid. Stories that you could get to read on other site by paying are for free here.

Second, anyone can translate a story and post here. But if you guy don't want to translate, please be kind for us who take our time and bundle (internent voucher)to translate

I have a family to feed, got a wife and two kids.

If anyone can sponsor me by getting me food money for a day then I will leave all work and translate more 😉

If you are waiting for me to work hard and feed my family and then translate for you, you are not being too kind.

Someone who stays at his father home and call themselves immortals are definitely not😬

This is free site, we actually translate for free none of us get paid. Stories that you could get to read on other site by paying are for free here.

Second, anyone can translate a story and post here. But if you guy don't want to translate, please be kind for us who take our time and bundle (internent voucher)to translate

If anyone can sponsor me by getting me food money for a day then I will leave all work and translate more 😉

If you are waiting for me to work hard and feed my family and then translate for you, you are not being too kind.

Someone who stays at his father home and call themselves immortals are definitely not😬
You're highly appreciated Grandmaster

Well said.. only the old foggies here know how to appreciate all the immortals here

Gily, So what cuisines were served as dinner at your in laws this Eid?

My in-laws served the following home-made marvels:

1. Pasta Alfredo with Chicken
2. Beef Pasanda
3. Mutton Zafrani Pulao
4. Chicken Ginger Curry
5. Potato & Peas Curry

6. Portuguese Salad & Chapati

7. Soft Drinks & Ice cream

6. Tea & Paan

Tonight, we are hosting Annual Eid dinner at our House of Durrani residence with the whole clan... ;):):p

Gily, So what cuisines were served as dinner at your in laws this Eid?

My in-laws served the following home-made marvels:

1. Pasta Alfredo with Chicken
2. Beef Pasanda
3. Mutton Zafrani Pulao
4. Chicken Ginger Curry
5. Potato & Peas Curry

6. Portuguese Salad & Chapati

7. Soft Drinks & Ice cream

6. Tea & Paan

Tonight, we are hosting Annual Eid dinner at our House of Durrani residence with the whole clan... ;):):p
How much does it cost to obtain a visa to your county, but you are paying for it afterall I will be your guest. I can already smell all the dishes prepared with the beef chicken and mutton.