The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

How much does it cost to obtain a visa to your county, but you are paying for it afterall I will be your guest. I can already smell all the dishes prepared with the beef chicken and mutton.
Its as low as $20 and you are always welcome! It is among the most beautiful in the world with every tropic to tundra locations imaginable.

Among the best:

Jaglot is a town in Gilgit District, Pakistan, and is situated 45 km south east of Gilgit on the Karakoram Highway. Jaglot has the significance that it is located at the junction of three mightiest mountain ranges, the Himalaya, Karakorum and Hindukush.

Khunjerab Pass is a mountain pass in northern Pakistan that lies at an elevation of 4,693 meters above sea level. It is located in the Karakoram and holds a significant strategic position on the northern border of Pakistan and China

Hingol National Park or Hungol National Park is one of the largest national parks in Pakistan, located in the Makran coastal region. The park covers an area of about 6,100 square kilometres and is located 190 km from Karachi in the three districts of Gwadar, Lasbela and Awaran in Balochistan.

The Wagah-Attari border ceremony happens at the border gate, two hours before sunset each day. The flag ceremony is conducted by the Pakistan Rangers and Indian Border Security Force (BSF), similar to the retreat ceremonies at Ganda Singh Wala/Hussainiwala border crossing and Mahavir/Sadqi International Parade Ground border crossing.

Taobat is a village in Sharda Tehsil in Neelam Valley, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan. It is located 200 kilometers from Muzaffarabad and 39 kilometers from Kel. It is the last station in Neelam valley.

Fort Munro, formerly known as Tuman Leghari because of the Leghari tribe who was living here before the British came. It is a hill station which is located at a height of 6,470 feet above sea level in Dera Ghazi Khan District of Punjab, Pakistan.

Derawar Fort is a fortress in Ahmadpur East Tehsil of Bahawalpur District in the Punjab, Pakistan. Approximately 20 km south of the city of Ahmedpur East, the forty bastions of Derawar are visible for many miles in the Cholistan Desert. The walls have a perimeter of 1500 metres and stand up to thirty metres high.

Lake Saiful Muluk, located at the northern end of the Kaghan Valley, near the town of Naran, in the Saiful Muluk National Park

The Khyber Pass (Urdu: درۂ خیبر; Pashto: د خيبر دره, romanized: De Xēber Dara, lit. 'Valley of Khyber' [d̪ə xebər d̪ara]) is a mountain pass in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan, on the border with the Nangarhar Province of Afghanistan.

Karachi is the capital city of the Pakistani province of Sindh. It is the largest city in Pakistan and the 12th largest in the world, with a population of over 20 million. It is situated at the southern tip of the country along the Arabian Sea coast and formerly served as the capital of Pakistan.

Lahore is the capital and largest city of the Pakistani province of Punjab. It is the second largest city in Pakistan, after Karachi, and 26th largest in the world, with a population of over 13 million. It is located in the north-eastern region of Punjab, along the River Ravi.

Islamabad, one of most beautiful cities in the world is known for its parks and forests, including the Margalla Hills National Park and the Shakarparian. It is home to several landmarks, including the country's flagship Faisal Mosque, which is the world's fifth-largest mosque. Other prominent landmarks include the Pakistan Monument and Democracy Square. It is the federal capital city of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Its as low as $20 and you are always welcome! It is among the most beautiful in the world with every tropic to tundra locations imaginable.

Among the best:

Jaglot is a town in Gilgit District, Pakistan, and is situated 45 km south east of Gilgit on the Karakoram Highway. Jaglot has the significance that it is located at the junction of three mightiest mountain ranges, the Himalaya, Karakorum and Hindukush.

Khunjerab Pass is a mountain pass in northern Pakistan that lies at an elevation of 4,693 meters above sea level. It is located in the Karakoram and holds a significant strategic position on the northern border of Pakistan and China

Hingol National Park or Hungol National Park is one of the largest national parks in Pakistan, located in the Makran coastal region. The park covers an area of about 6,100 square kilometres and is located 190 km from Karachi in the three districts of Gwadar, Lasbela and Awaran in Balochistan.

The Wagah-Attari border ceremony happens at the border gate, two hours before sunset each day. The flag ceremony is conducted by the Pakistan Rangers and Indian Border Security Force (BSF), similar to the retreat ceremonies at Ganda Singh Wala/Hussainiwala border crossing and Mahavir/Sadqi International Parade Ground border crossing.

Taobat is a village in Sharda Tehsil in Neelam Valley, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan. It is located 200 kilometers from Muzaffarabad and 39 kilometers from Kel. It is the last station in Neelam valley.

Fort Munro, formerly known as Tuman Leghari because of the Leghari tribe who was living here before the British came. It is a hill station which is located at a height of 6,470 feet above sea level in Dera Ghazi Khan District of Punjab, Pakistan.

Derawar Fort is a fortress in Ahmadpur East Tehsil of Bahawalpur District in the Punjab, Pakistan. Approximately 20 km south of the city of Ahmedpur East, the forty bastions of Derawar are visible for many miles in the Cholistan Desert. The walls have a perimeter of 1500 metres and stand up to thirty metres high.

Lake Saiful Muluk, located at the northern end of the Kaghan Valley, near the town of Naran, in the Saiful Muluk National Park

The Khyber Pass (Urdu: درۂ خیبر; Pashto: د خيبر دره, romanized: De Xēber Dara, lit. 'Valley of Khyber' [d̪ə xebər d̪ara]) is a mountain pass in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan, on the border with the Nangarhar Province of Afghanistan.

Karachi is the capital city of the Pakistani province of Sindh. It is the largest city in Pakistan and the 12th largest in the world, with a population of over 20 million. It is situated at the southern tip of the country along the Arabian Sea coast and formerly served as the capital of Pakistan.

Lahore is the capital and largest city of the Pakistani province of Punjab. It is the second largest city in Pakistan, after Karachi, and 26th largest in the world, with a population of over 13 million. It is located in the north-eastern region of Punjab, along the River Ravi.

Islamabad, one of most beautiful cities in the world is known for its parks and forests, including the Margalla Hills National Park and the Shakarparian. It is home to several landmarks, including the country's flagship Faisal Mosque, which is the world's fifth-largest mosque. Other prominent landmarks include the Pakistan Monument and Democracy Square. It is the federal capital city of Pakistan.
I almost thought I was reading a new chapter for the day, I was like when did Gily have a second citizenship. There are lot of cultural practices in your country I love it. I love the mountains. I am a nature lover but hold up why did you bring up khunjerab pass are you trying to sneak me in for 20$. I'm not that cheap 😒 and also I like Turkish, Pakistanis, Indian girls (most especially northern Indian girls) and also Qataris ladies Korean and Chinese girls.

Last edited:

Among the best:

For you to give me a detailed description of your homeland even if you didn't cover all, tells me how much you love your country. "Pakistan Zindabad" 🙌🙌

For you to give me a detailed description of your homeland even if you didn't cover all, tells me how much you love your country. "Pakistan Zindabad" 🙌🙌
Yes, I am very fortunate as it is truly the LAND OF THE PURE!

Among the best:

When i see line after line of paragraph i thought it was a new chapter being release. 🍻

This is free site, we actually translate for free none of us get paid. Stories that you could get to read on other site by paying are for free here.

Second, anyone can translate a story and post here. But if you guy don't want to translate, please be kind for us who take our time and bundle (internent voucher)to translate

I have a family to feed, got a wife and two kids.

If anyone can sponsor me by getting me food money for a day then I will leave all work and translate more 😉

If you are waiting for me to work hard and feed my family and then translate for you, you are not being too kind.

Someone who stays at his father home and call themselves immortals are definitely not😬
Don't be so mad
Is there any way how we could support you in exchange for more resources
Maybe gofundme or similar

Now that I have asked any master to come out and pay for my Internet bundles 😁🤣 you all have stepped back not wanting to ask me for updates. .

Chapter 3581 - 3590 John Taste for Jenny

Early the next morning, Chase approached John to ask him out. Blushing, Jenny hurriedly left John’s room. Upon seeing his daughter’s appearance, Chase couldn’t help but burst into laughter. John had shown immense kindness to the Summers family, and Chase felt indebted to him. All he could do was allow his daughter to keep John company.

Furthermore, Chase could sense that Jenny had feelings for John. Therefore, Chase orchestrated everything that happened the previous night, compelling Jenny to act in such a manner. After getting dressed, John stepped out of the room. When he saw Chase, he still felt a bit awkward.

“Mr. White, I wonder if the service provided by my daughter last night was satisfactory?” Chase asked in a soft voice.

Upon hearing that, John immediately knew that it was Chase who had sent Jenny. He sighed softly and said, “Mr. Summers, I understand your feelings. However, my life is full of uncertainties. I simply cannot give Ms. Summers any guarantees. Perhaps, once we part, there may be no chance of meeting again.”

John felt utterly helpless as the situation was becoming similar to his experiences with Linden and London. John was uncertain if he would ever have the chance to see them again. Back then, John was compelled to associate with the Max family sisters only because of the Immortal’s Pointer from the Max family’s elder.

“Mr. White, please don’t feel burdened,” Chase said. “It’s a blessing for my daughter to have received your favor. Even if we never meet again, I believe she will always remember this night. If she is fortunate enough to become pregnant and give birth to a son or a daughter, it will be the greatest blessing for our Summers family. With your capabilities, your future children will undoubtedly be exceptional.”

Chase didn’t care in the slightest whether John could marry Jenny or not. Even if they didn’t meet, it didn’t matter to him. He was even more eager for Jenny to bear John’s child. When the time came, if the child stayed with the Summers family, perhaps it could change the fate of the Summers family.

Upon hearing Chase’s words, John was momentarily stunned. A word flashed through his mind in an instant: “Stud… John didn’t know how to respond to Chase. Even more so, he didn’t know whether he should be happy or angry.

“Master, should we set off now?” At that moment, Phoenix approached, cradling the telepathic beast in her arms, followed by Catlin.

“All right, let’s go,” John nodded in agreement. After leaving Forlisle, Phoenix released the telepathic beast. After whispering a few words into the beast’s ear, the telepathic beast began to gallop wildly. John and his companions followed closely behind

On a slope not too far away, Jenny stared blankly at John in the distance. Looking at John’s retreating figure, a mix of emotions welled up within her. Last night, she was very happy. However, she knew that kind of joy might never come again in the future.

“John, you had quite a delightful time last night, didn’t you? If I hadn’t been so tired and gone to bed early, I would have definitely given you a run for your money,” Catlin said, sidling up to John with a playful expression on her face.

John looked at Catlin, at a loss for words. After all this time, Catlin was still clinging to him. However, John knew in his heart that the deal he initially made with Catlin had already begun to change gradually. Catlin had developed feelings for him, and it seemed he too had begun to harbor affection for Catlin.

The present Catlin would not hesitate to sacrifice her life for his sake. It was precisely this shift in emotions that had led John to keep Catlin by his side all along.

Noticing John’s continued silence, Catlin spoke up once more, this time in a soft tone. “The Summers family’s daughter is discreetly observing you. She must have had such a delightful evening that she cannot bear to part with you…”

Upon hearing this, John swiftly turned around and indeed spotted Jenny on a nearby hillside, deeply engrossed in their interaction!

“Are you not going to bid her farewell?” Catlin inquired.

“There is no need. We are mere transient acquaintances,” John replied, hastening his steps.

Several hours later, John and his group reached the summit of a hill. Below the hillside, clusters of houses were scattered. At first glance, they seemed randomly placed, but upon closer inspection, it was discovered that these houses were surprisingly constructed according to the principles of the Five Elements and the Eight Diagrams. These houses formed a circle, with a building standing at the center. This was where the five major sects held their collective meetings.

“Mr. White, this is the residence of the Five Great Sects. They are the Celestial Dawn Sect, Celestial Blackman Sect, Celestial Ortiz Sect, Celestial Moon Sect, and Celestial Sun Sect. Among them, the leader of Celestial Ortiz Sect is considered the foremost among the Five Great Sects. Additionally, the leader of Celestial Blackman Sect, Neil, is known for his ruthlessness. Originally, the Five Great Sects originated from a single ancestor and gradually developed into the Five Great Sects we know today. However, when there is a matter at hand, the Five Great Sects act as one, making them no different from a single sect. If indeed the incident at Blood Spirit Valley was orchestrated by the Five Great Sects, I hope Mr. White won’t act rashly. Otherwise, I fear we may not be able to escape their clutches,” Chase followed John, introducing the Five Great Sects.

“Okay!” John nodded, realizing that it was impossible for their small group to contend against the Five Great Sects. Upon seeing John’s agreement, Chase led John and the others down from the high ridge, heading towards the Five Great Sects. The Five Great Sects were all protected by an arcane array. The seemingly invisible energy shield was so tangible that it could be seen with the naked eye.

On one side of the arcane array, there was only one entrance that led to the sect’s inner sanctum. However, the entrance was guarded by dozens of sect disciples.

“Who dares to trespass on the territory of the Five Great Sects?” a guard bellowed. The desolate land had been claimed by the Five Great Sects. After establishing their sects, it became their private territory, where others were not allowed to trespass. Moreover, the Five Great Sects in that region were quite powerful, so no one was willing to provoke them.

Without hesitation, Chase stepped forward and quickly pulled out a bag of spirit coins, handing it over to the guard.

“Esteemed sir, I am Chase from the illustrious Summers family of Forlisle. Please inform Mr. Ortiz of my arrival.”

Upon seeing the spirit coin, the guard immediately smiled. He pocketed the coin and nodded, saying, “Ah, Mr. Summers. Please wait a moment. I will inform Mr. Ortiz right away…”

Witnessing this scene, John hadn’t expected that even in the Ethereal Realm, worldly customs couldn’t be escaped. It seemed Chase had to appease the gatekeeper, or else they wouldn’t even be able to enter the main gate.

Meanwhile, in the grand hall of the Five Great Sects, several sect leaders were present, discussing matters concerning the Five Elites.

“Could it be that John has escaped? We haven’t been able to find him for so many days. If he’s found, I’ll be the first to punish him for daring to harm the Five Great Sects, Neil roared with a cold expression on his face.

“Mr. Sherman, have the three kings and four archons of the beast race been summoned yet?” Logan looked at a middle-aged man wearing an eyepatch. That person was the sect leader of Celestial Sun Sect.

Edward shook his head and said, “No, those Individuals were stubborn and refused to admit that they assisted John in killing the Five Elites.” Logan’s brows furrowed slightly, his expression turning solemn.

“Hey, do you think it’s possible that John didn’t kill the Five Elites? And that the three kings and four archons didn’t help him?” Logan asked.

“How could that be possible? We saw the item pouches of the Five Elites fall from John’s body with our own eyes,” Neil replied.

“Well, sometimes what we see isn’t always the truth. Disguise techniques exist nowadays, after all. We should be cautious and not easily manipulated. Lately, I’ve noticed that even Demonia Mountain is no longer peaceful. The Blood Spirit Valley was almost completely wiped out not long ago, which is unprecedented.” After thinking for a few days, Logan started to doubt Pablo’s words

“I have a report!” At that moment, the guard rushed in. “Mr. Ortiz, Chase from the prominent Forlisle Summers family, was waiting at the entrance, seeking an audience with the sect leader…”

“What is Chase doing here?”

“We didn’t have any dealings with the Summers family, did we?”

“The Summers family really isn’t up to par. Their charm, used by the Five Elites, cost so much money, yet they still ended up being killed.” Several sect leaders were engaged in heated discussions.

Logan, on the other hand, waved his hand and said, “Let him in.”

Upon receiving the command, the guard immediately turned and left. Quickly, Chase led John and the others into the grand hall. Just as he stepped into the hall, John could feel several piercing gazes directed at him, each one filled with a palpable intent to kill. John was somewhat taken aback. He couldn’t understand why these people were looking at him in such a way.

Upon seeing John behind Chase, Logan was slightly taken aback. However, he didn’t say anything and instead gestured for Chase and his companions to sit down. At that moment, an intense, deadly aura filled the entire hall. Almost everyone’s eyes were firmly fixed on John. That left John utterly baffled, and he wasn’t the only one

Several minutes later, Logan finally spoke. “Mr. Summers, may I ask what brings you here?”

Chase glanced at John, then with a faint smile, he asked, “Mr. Ortiz, I wonder if you’re aware of the massacre that took place in Blood Spirit Valley.”

“I am,” Logan openly nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile, Denzel furrowed his brows. Originally, he didn’t believe that the Five Great Sects would commit the act of slaughtering the Blood Spirit Valley. After all, they were innocent. Why would the Five Great Sects act in such a way? However, the fact that Logan claimed to know directly started to make Denzel suspect that it was the work of the Five Great Sects. Chase had never expected such a straightforward response from Logan.

“Mr. Ortiz, since you’re aware, I’ll speak frankly. We found this place by following the telepathic beast, which means the aura of the Five Great Sects was left at Blood Spirit Valley. How will you explain this, I wonder, Mr. Ortiz? Or perhaps, do you know who massacred the Blood Spirit Valley?” Chase asked cautiously.

After all, the strength of the Five Great Sects was evident, and even the mighty Chase didn’t dare to provoke them. Suddenly, Neil slammed his hand on the table, bellowing loudly.

“Chase, what are you implying? Are you suggesting that we, the Five Great Sects, massacred the Blood Spirit Valley?”

In a state of urgency, Chase quickly apologized, “Mr. Blackman, there’s been a misunderstanding. That’s not what I meant…”

“Mr. Summers, we indeed visited the Blood Spirit Valley, but by the time we arrived, the people of the Blood Spirit Valley had already been massacred,” Logan spoke truthfully.

Suddenly, Denzel rose to his feet, directing a question at Logan. “Why did you go to the Blood Spirit Valley?” After all, the Five Great Sects had no interaction with the Blood Spirit Valley, and it wasn’t on their way back either. Thus, why would they go to the Blood Spirit Valley?

“We were searching for him,” Logan pointed at John.

“Looking for me?” John was suddenly taken aback. He couldn’t understand why the people from the Five Great Sects were seeking him out in the Blood Spirit Valley. He didn’t even know the people from the Five Great Sects.

“Why did you come looking for me in the Blood Spirit Valley?” John asked in confusion.

Upon seeing John’s demeanor, Logan let out a cold snort. “Do you not understand why I am looking for you?”

John had a bewildered expression on his face, clearly clueless about the reason. Noticing John’s bewildered expression, Neil slammed the table forcefully and exclaimed, “Why are you pretending? Do you not realize what you have done? Stop putting on a show here.”

“Capture him!” Neil commanded.

“Once I have dealt with you appropriately, you will understand the consequences of your actions.” As soon as Neil spoke, more than a dozen disciples from the sect rushed forward, prepared to apprehend John.

“Who dares…” Catlin and Miles Spicer simultaneously emitted their aura, causing the entire hall to be filled with a hostile tension.

“Don’t move, stay still…” Chase’s urgent voice echoed in the tense air as he rushed into the midst of the conflict, eager to defuse the escalating situation. He quickly positioned himself between the two opposing sides and turned his attention to Neil.

With a diplomatic tone, Chase addressed him, “Mr. Blackman, let’s handle this calmly. Can you explain why you’re aggressively confronting Mr. White the moment he arrived? Mr. White, he seems like a stranger to all of you, doesn’t he?”

“That’s absolute nonsense,” retorted Neil. “How can we not recognize him? He’s the one responsible for the demise of the revered Five Elites. Now he has the audacity to show up at the doorstep of the Five Great Sects. Is he mocking us? Does he think the Five Great Sects lack protectors?” Neil’s words were delivered with fiery intensity, his anger palpable in the air.

Chase, visibly taken aback by these accusations, couldn’t help but express his surprise. “They were killed by him? The Five Elites?”

In the midst of this heated exchange, Catlin, her face contorted with anger, chimed in fiercely, “This is absurd”.

:Who do you think was responsible for the death of the Five Elites?” Neil asked

“If you want a fight, just say so. But stop making baseless claims,” she replied, her voice filled with frustration and indignation. Neil, pointing an accusing finger at Catlin, didn’t back down.

“Fox Queen, don’t stir up more trouble. You’re also implicated in the deaths of the Five Elites….”

Catlin’s frustration escalated to anxiety. “You’re talking nonsense! Where’s your proof?”

The tension in the room thickened as Chase, trying to make sense of the situation, turned to Logan. “Mr. Ortiz, can you shed some light on this? I’ve been with Mr. White the whole time, and I can confidently say he didn’t harm your sons. And honestly, considering Mr. White’s current abilities, it seems highly unlikely that he could have defeated the Five Elites, doesn’t it?”

“He alone might not have the ability to kill them, but with the involvement of the three kings and four archons, that would be a different story.” Logan, who had been silently observing, now wore a grim expression. His voice, filled with disbelief and concern, broke the silence.

“Why would Mr. White target the Five Elites? Mr. Ortiz, you’re not one to accuse someone without concrete proof, are you?” Chase struggled to believe that John could possibly be responsible for such an act.

“You need proof?” Logan retorted sharply producing a storage pouch.

“Take a look at this. This item pouch belonged to the Five Elites, and it fell from John’s possession. We all witnessed it. Could there possibly be any fabrication in that?” Chase, still grappling with disbelief, turned to John.

“Did this really fall from Mr. White?”

John, who had been quietly observing the unfolding drama, furrowed his brow as he studied the item pouch. After a moment of contemplation, he addressed Logan.

“Who told you that I killed the Five Elites? Was it Pablo?”

“Yes, Pablo was the one who told us,” Logan confirmed with a nod.

John’s response was firm and unwavering. “You’ve been misled. The true murderer of the Five Elites is Pablo, and I was a direct witness to his crime.”

Neil, however, remained unconvinced. “Do you think we’re fools? Expecting us to believe your words? We saw with our own eyes how the Five Elites’ item pouch fell from your possession.”

“Seeing something with your own eyes doesn’t always mean it’s the truth,” John countered. As he spoke, an incredible metamorphosis began to occur. His aura subtly shifted, and to the astonishment of everyone present, John’s appearance transformed into an exact replica of Neil!

Although there was a noticeable difference in their auras, visually, John now looked identical to Neil “This…”

The real Neil, witnessing this astonishing change, was left speechless, his face displaying shock and disbelief. The others in the room shared in this disbelief, their eyes wide with astonishment. While many were familiar with the Disguising Technique and illusion spells, John’s accomplishment was extraordinary. Illusion spells typically relied on various props for transformation and often involved manipulating the mind to perceive one person as another. But what John demonstrated was a genuine, physical alteration of his appearance. Even though his aura remained the same, his physical transformation was enough to shock everyone present.

“If I were to take action now, would it appear to you as if someone else is responsible?” John challenged Logan, leaving the room in a state of silent contemplation. Indeed, from a distance, any action John took now would seem to be the work of Neil.

John, having transformed back into his original form, continued to reveal the truth with conviction, “Pablo must have conspired with others, using the same technique I just demonstrated, to assume my appearance and falsely accuse me. It is now clear. He possessed the Five Elites’ item pouch because he was the true murderer, using it as a tool to frame me.”

Upon hearing this revelation, Logan’s certainty began to waver. After witnessing John’s astonishing transformation, he couldn’t help but consider the possibility. If Pablo or someone else had employed a similar deception, how could we have recognized it?

“Mr. Ortiz, didn’t you mention earlier that the three kings and four archons were involved in assisting Mr. White in the assassination of the Five Elites?” Chase calmly pressed on, his voice filled with logic.

“Why don’t we summon those individuals here? Once we question them, the truth will surely be revealed. The three kings and four archons are esteemed figures; they would certainly not resort to falsehood, would they? Let’s bring them in for questioning. Mr. Ortiz, as the esteemed one, should take the lead in this.”

Before anyone could act on Chase’s suggestion, Logan interrupted, “There’s no need for a search. They are already here.” He then turned to Neil and instructed, “Mr. Blackman, please escort the three kings and four archons into the hall.”

Soon after, Lion Archon and his companions were led into the hall. Their arrival caused a stir, especially when they noticed Catlin and her group. The sight of the telepathic beast cradled in Phoenix’s arms caused Lion Archon to look utterly confused. It was well-known that such a telepathic beast could only be found in his domain. Equally surprised to see them, Catlin asked, “How did all of you end up here?”

“Don’t get me started,” replied Thousand-Faced Demon Archon with a frustrated sigh. “The Five Great Sects accused us of slaughtering their Five Elites and brought us here. We may lack the strength to challenge them now, but when our beast race rises, we will surely settle this score.” Thousand-Faced Demon Archon wore a resigned expression. Our defeat was due to our inferior skills. Therefore, we were captured and held here by the Five Great Sects.

Catlin’s anger flared at this. “This is outrageous! Do they really think our beast race can be easily bullied? If they continue to push us, we will have no choice but to declare war on the Five Great Sects.”

Despite their internal conflicts, the beast race was known for their unity against external threats, especially considering their disadvantaged position compared to the human race and their weaker spiritual sense compared to the demons near Demonia Mountain. They had faced oppression before and understood the need to unite in resistance.

Sensing the escalating tension, Logan quickly intervened, “Fox Queen, please, there’s no need to be upset. We only invited them here for a discussion.”

The potential consequences of a conflict between the beast races and the Five Great Sects were too dire to contemplate. Monkey Archon, unable to contain his frustration, spoke up with determination.

“Enough of this nonsense! We have been imprisoned here for days. Is this how you treat your guests? Either take action against us now, or this situation will not be resolved peacefully.” His bravery earned admiration from Phoenix, who enthusiastically encouraged him, “Monkey, you have quite the nerve! I’m impressed!” It was a significant change from his previous timid nature when he was often bullied.

Monkey Archon beamed at the praise and gratefully responded, “Thank you, Ms. Phoenix…” The representatives of the Five Great Sects were taken aback by this exchange. It was surprising to witness Monkey Archon, a highly esteemed figure among the three kings and four archons, respond so calmly to Phoenix’s remarks. Their attention then shifted towards Phoenix herself, whose level of cultivation did not appear particularly formidable; it had not even reached the Tribulator level. They were all intrigued by her identity.

The entire hall was filled with confusion and tension until Chase intervened to mediate, “There seems to be a misunderstanding here. It seems that we have all been deceived by Pablo. Let’s remain composed. If we allow this to escalate into a conflict, it will only result in destruction for all parties involved.”

Logan also began to comprehend the extent of the misunderstanding. It appeared increasingly improbable that John and his associates were responsible for the downfall of the Five Elites.

“We seem to have all fallen victim to a misunderstanding.” Logan conceded, his tone reflecting a blend of conciliation and apology.

“Rest assured, we will conduct a thorough investigation into this matter. I urge everyone here to maintain their composure during this time.” Lion Archon and his companions, despite expressing their anger earlier, were not seriously considering initiating a full-scale conflict with the Five Great Sects over such an incident. After all, it would be unwise to plunge the entire beast race into a potentially fatal struggle over this misunderstanding.

Sensing an opportunity to de-escalate the situation, Chase stepped in. “Since Mr. Ortiz has offered an apology, let’s agree to leave this issue behind us. And I can assure you all, with absolute certainty, that Mr. White had no involvement in the demise of the Five Elites. If it proves otherwise, the Summers family is prepared to accept responsibility and face any consequences the Five Great Sects deem appropriate.” His voice was firm, aiming to bridge the gap from both sides, knowing well that initiating a battle would benefit no one.

Turning to a different yet equally pressing matter, Denzel addressed Logan and asked, “Now that we’ve resolved the issue surrounding the Five Elites, I’m eager to understand the current situation at our Blood Spirit Valley. What exactly transpired there?”

In truth, John and his companions had come forward to inquire about the incident at Blood Spirit Valley, but they found themselves facing a counterattack from the Five Great Sects.

Logan, maintaining a neutral tone, replied, “As I’ve mentioned before, by the time we arrived at Blood Spirit Valley, everyone there was already dead.”

Seeking clarification, Denzel inquired, “And who might the perpetrator be?”

“How could I possibly know? I didn’t witness the crime,” Logan responded, his tone indicating a lack of information on his part.

Catlin, her voice laced with skepticism, challenged him, “How can you assure us that the massacre at Blood Spirit Valley wasn’t the work of someone from your Five Great Sects? You were quick to accuse us of slaying the Five Elites.”

Logan, unyielding, admitted, “I can’t provide proof. And frankly, if you choose not to believe me, there’s little I can do about it.” His stance was clear, within the territory of the Five Great Sects, they were not obligated to justify their actions to anyone. Even if they had been responsible for the annihilation of Blood Spirit Valley, which was not the case, they were confident in their position on their own turf. This exchange once again raised the tension in the room, but it was John who broke the silence.

“I believe in Mr. Ortiz’s words. It’s unlikely that the Five Great Sects had any involvement in the Blood Spirit Valley incident.”

Catlin, still seeking answers, asked, “If not the Five Great Sects, then who?”

John speculated, “Once we return, we should conduct a more in-depth investigation. The presence of the telepathic beast here might be attributed to it detecting the aura of the Five Great Sects at Blood Spirit Valley.”

“Indeed, it doesn’t seem logical for the Five Great Sects to have carried out such a massacre,” John added with certainty in his voice.

Chase, ever the mediator, suggested, “Since we’ve cleared up this misunderstanding, let’s put aside any hostilities. We’ve all been victims of misperception here.”

Logan, sensing the calming atmosphere, gestured for the members of the Five Great Sects to leave the hall, leaving only a few sect leaders behind to alleviate the remaining tension. Logan then turned to Chase. “Mr. Summers, now that we’ve resolved this misunderstanding, I’d like to request your assistance with a matter concerning our sect.

“Of course, Mr. Ortiz. What do you need?” Chase inquired. “Our sect’s protective arcane array has been in place for many years. Since you are here, could you possibly assist us in reinforcing it, Mr. Summers?” Logan asked, hoping to take advantage of Chase’s expertise.

Chase responded eagerly, “Certainly, that is well within our capabilities. The Summers family has had a longstanding partnership with the Five Great Sects, and helping with such a task is not a problem at all.” He was more than willing to help, especially considering the significant business the Five Great Sects brought to his family through their annual charm purchases. Without this partnership, the Summers family would not have been prosperous. With this agreement, Chase decided to stay and work on strengthening the arcane array.

John and the others also chose to spend the night, partly out of concern for Chase’s safety due to the ongoing conflict between the Summers family and the Orlando family.

Meanwhile, Lion Archon and his companions took their leave, eager to return to their territories after being detained for several days. As night fell, Chase began working on the Five Great Sects’ arcane array, while the others retired early. The plan was to set off together the following morning, eager to return home after a series of unexpected and tumultuous events.

In the depths of the night, a sudden and magnificent brilliance erupted in the sky. This beam of light, bursting forth from the earth, shot up into the heavens, illuminating the dark canvas above. Accompanying this celestial spectacle was a tremor that reverberated through the consciousness field of everyone present. This tremor was followed by a deep and thunderous roar that resonated in the consciousness field of nearly one hundred thousand people across the realm.

“Execute John, and in return for his head, I shall grant a hundred years of offerings from my Demon Seal Alliance…” The voice was unmistakably that of Benji, the revered leader of the Demon Seal Alliance. This announcement, echoing in the consciousness field of many, stirred a wave of disbelief and shock.

In the quarters of the Five Great Sects, numerous individuals were jolted awake by this unexpected message. Neil, in particular, leaped from his bed, his eyes wide as he gazed at the light piercing the night. He murmured to himself in awe, “A century’s worth of offerings from the Demon Seal Alliance… What immense resources those would be.”

The Demon Seal Alliance, known for its widespread influence across the Ethereal Realm, commanded vast resources. A hundred years of devoted offerings represented an almost limitless well of resources that could significantly accelerate the cultivation process for any sect.

As Neil hastily dressed and made his way to the grand hall, he couldn’t help but wonder aloud, “What could John have possibly done to provoke such a drastic reaction from the Demon Seal Alliance? To use distant telepathy and even promise a century’s worth of offerings?”

In the grand hall, many leaders and members of the Five Great Sects had already gathered.

Neil, upon entering, voiced his curiosity, “I see we’ve all received the distant telepathy from the Demon Seal Alliance. What could John have done to draw such ire?”

“It’s hard to say, but for the Demon Seal Alliance to offer a hundred years of offerings as a bounty, it suggests John must have caused a significant upheaval,” Edward, the sect leader of Celestial Sun Sect, chimed in.

Stuart Wilcox, the sect leader of Celestial Moon Sect, speculated further, “Perhaps John is responsible for the death of Benji’s son? What else could possibly incite such wrath from the leader of the Demon Seal Alliance?”

“With the Demon Seal Alliance’s century-long offerings now in play, our Five Great Sects stand to gain immensely. All we need to do is capture John and hand him over. This could secure our cultivation resources for years to come,” said Elvis Dawn, the sect leader of Celestial Dawn Sect.

Neil agreed, “Indeed, we should move quickly to apprehend John before someone else takes advantage of this situation.” However, Logan remained contemplative and silent. The temptation of the Demon Seal Alliance’s offerings was undeniable, but apprehending John, with whom they held no personal grudge, solely for the reward troubled him.

As the Five Great Sects had always been known for their integrity and righteousness, engaging in such opportunistic actions seemed contrary to their principles. Moreover, Logan, one of their own, had reservations about the Demon Seal Alliance and its methods. Logan, addressing the gathered sect leaders, spoke with conviction.

“Ladies and gentlemen, now that we’ve established John’s innocence in the matter of the Five Elites, arresting him solely for the Demon Seal Alliance’s bounty would tarnish the reputation of our Five Great Sects. The hundred-year offerings are indeed tempting, but we must remember our ancestral teachings. We are a sect of repute and orthodoxy. Unlike many in the Ethereal Realm who would resort to unscrupulous means for cultivation, we must maintain our integrity.”

“I urge all of us to preserve the last vestiges of justice in our hearts. John’s dispute with the Demon Seal Alliance is their affair, not ours. We will allow John and his companions to depart from our territory tomorrow,” he added.

Neil, however, struggled with this decision, his confusion evident. “Mr. Ortiz, if we fail to take action, it is highly likely that others will. Should we just passively observe and let this opportunity slip away?” His eyes fixed on Logan, searching for comprehension in the midst of this ethical predicament.

“Mr. Blackman, if others choose to act, that is their decision. We should refrain from getting involved in this matter,” Logan stated, his expression growing stern. He had resolved not to assist John, but at the same time, he was determined not to harm him either. The Five Great Sects, after all, had no personal or familial connection with John, leaving Logan with no obligation to intervene on his behalf.

“Mr. Ortiz, we…” Neil began, only to be interrupted.

“Enough,” Logan interjected firmly. “I’ve made my decision. Once John and his companions leave our territory tomorrow, we will seal off the base. For the time being, no one is to enter or exit.” His hand waved dismissively, finalizing the decision.

Seeing Logan’s resolute stance, the others fell silent, knowing it was inappropriate to further challenge his authority. In the Five Great Sects, Logan’s word was law. As everyone dispersed from the hall, Neil’s eyes lingered with a hint of greed. The opportunity presented by the Demon Seal Alliance was too significant to be easily ignored.

Meanwhile, in John’s room, Catlin suddenly woke up, her face etched with panic. “John, wake up, wake up… she implored, shaking John awake from his deep slumber.

“It’s so late, and you’re still not finished?” John groaned sleepily.

“How many times has it been now? Let me rest a bit.” John’s tone was one of exasperated helplessness. Catlin’s persistent demands had begun to wear on him, and he was grateful that Phoenix, usually occupied with playing with the telepathic beast, wasn’t adding to his burden.

Catlin, urgent and tense, implored, “John, you must wake up! The Demon Seal Alliance has issued a Decree of Execution throughout the Ethereal Realm. Whoever kills you will be rewarded with a hundred years of offerings…”

“How did you find out about this?” John asked, now fully awake and puzzled. They had been together the whole time, so it was a mystery how Catlin could have known about the Decree of Execution from the Demon Seal Alliance.

“The Demon Seal Alliance used distant telepathy. I received the message in my consciousness field,” Catlin explained.

“Distant telepathy?” John’s surprise was evident. “If you received it, why didn’t I hear anything?”

Catlin elaborated, “Distant telepathy is a communication device, a rare treasure in the Ethereal Realm. There are only three in the realm, and the Demon Seal Alliance had one. I didn’t expect them to use it for this. It utilizes the consciousness field for transmission. But it’s random; not everyone can hear it. I believe the people within the Five Great Sects must have heard it too. We need to leave quickly, if they’re aware of it, it could be dangerous for you.” Their conversation was interrupted by a knock at the door. It was Miles Spicer.

Upon opening the door, Miles Spicer, looking anxious, warned, “Mr. White, the Demon Seal Alliance has put a bounty on your head. It’s best we leave immediately.”

John, curious, inquired, “Did you also receive the message from the Demon Seal Alliance?” Miles Spicer shook his head, but Polar interjected, “I heard it, Mr. White. It was like someone speaking inside my head. I got up to investigate and saw the main halls of the Five Great Sects bustling, even at this late hour. Realizing it might be related to the extermination order, I rushed to inform Mr. Spicer and Mr. Denzel.”

“We must hurry,” Polar urged, his face etched with worry. Phoenix, cradling the telepathic beast, emerged from the next room, clearly unaware of the Decree of Execution.

“Okay, it’s time to go,” John concluded, acknowledging that even the Five Great Sects might compromise their principles when faced with such irresistible incentives. Indeed, the temptation of immense rewards has the potential to push individuals towards extreme measures.

“Where are you going in the middle of the night?” Neil’s voice rang out, stopping John and his companions as they were about to leave the Five Great Sects. Accompanied by his men, Neil seemed to have appeared out of nowhere.

“We just remembered we have some urgent matters to take care of, so we thought it best to head back right away,” John replied, trying to sound casual and unconcerned.

Neil raised an eyebrow, his tone filled with skepticism. “Oh? I was worried that our hospitality here at the Five Great Sects wasn’t up to par, causing you to leave so abruptly in the middle of the night. But if you have urgent business, by all means, proceed.”

Neil’s quick agreement to let them go made John believe that Neil was still unaware of the Demon Seal Alliance’s Decree of Execution. With this assumption, John and his group made their way toward the exit. However, as John approached Neil, he sensed something was wrong. Instinctively, he moved to the side, narrowly avoiding an unexpected punch from Neil.

Neil’s aura had suddenly become filled with murderous intent, almost catching John off guard. If it weren’t for this, John might not have been able to dodge the attack.

“Kid, I didn’t expect you to be so quick on your feet…” Neil couldn’t hide his admiration, despite his hostile action.

“How dare you touch Mr. White!” As Neil attacked, Miles Spicer sprang into action, fiercely striking out at Neil.

“Mr. White, you need to leave now!” he shouted, even as he fought against Neil.

At the same time, Catlin and Denzel joined the fight, determined to protect John. Phoenix and Polar followed closely behind, all of them charging towards the exit of the Five Great Sects. Escaping was their only chance. Inside the stronghold, they were vulnerable.

Amidst the chaos, John knew he couldn’t worry about Miles Spicer. His priority was to break free and plan his next move. The Five Great Sects wanted to kill him, but they had no interest in Miles Spicer. As they approached the exit, Neil and his followers from the Celestial Blackman Sect tried to block their escape. However, the fierce resistance from Miles Spicer, Denzel, and Catlin bought John precious time. But just as John was about to break free from the Five Great Sects’ territory, over a dozen figures suddenly blocked their path. Leading them was none other than Edward from the Celestial Sun Sect.

“Thinking of just walking out, are you? It won’t be that easy…” Edward declared, blocking John’s way with his men.

Neil, eager to seize the opportunity, called out, “Mr. Sherman, we can’t let him escape. Think of the Demon Seal Alliance’s hundred-year offerings. Even if we split it between our two sects, it would be enough to dominate the southern region.”

Edward’s eyes, filled with greed, revealed his intentions. It was clear he was after the century long offerings promised by the Demon Seal Alliance. John, facing Edward, felt a heavy sense of dread. Edward, being an Eighth-Level Tribulator, backed by his sect disciples, was a formidable force. John, only at the Second Level, knew he was outmatched. Moreover, Polar and Phoenix were too weak to provide significant help. The situation seemed dire, and John felt the weight of the impending calamity.

At this point, only two of the Five Great Sects had made a move against John. If the other three were to join in, John would be severely outnumbered.

“Kid, if you surrender peacefully, I might let your friends go…” Edward proposed, attempting to negotiate with John.

John glanced at his companions, feeling helpless. He didn’t want them to suffer because of his troubles. Before John could respond, Polar suddenly surged forward, his aura blazing with defiance.

“If you dare lay a finger on Mr. White, you’ll have to face me first!” In that very moment, Phoenix let out a resounding cry and reverted to her true form, a majestic creature with wings engulfed in flames, unleashing fiery feathers in every direction. The mournful wails of Phoenix echoed throughout Demonia Mountain, underscoring the severity of their perilous predicament.

“Such foolish recklessness…” Edward sneered, his voice filled with disdain. With a casual flick of his wrist, a powerful aura erupted from him. This overwhelming force propelled Polar and Phoenix through the air, their bodies helplessly thrown by Edward’s immense power. Crashing heavily, they collapsed to the ground, each coughing up streams of fresh blood. Their injuries were severe, painting a grim picture of their dire situation.

Polar, in a desperate attempt to stand, found himself completely incapacitated. Edward possessed immense power as an Eighth-Level Tribulator. In his presence, Polar and Phoenix seemed insignificant, like mere ants. The intense fear instilled by Edward’s mere presence left Phoenix and Polar paralyzed. Polar’s expression was filled with anguish and frustration, highlighting his powerlessness against Edward’s strength.

On the sidelines, John observed the injured duo with an unwavering expression. It seemed as though he had accepted his fate, acknowledging the looming shadow of death. He was painfully aware of his inability to save Polar and Phoenix from their plight.

“Are you both afraid of death?” John asked, his gaze fixed on his two companions.

“Fear? Since I’ve been under Mr. White’s guidance, I’ve let go of such concerns,” Polar responded with determination. “To sacrifice my life for you would be the greatest honor.”

In Polar’s eyes, John was like a deity, a symbol of righteousness and light. Despite John being only a Second-Level Tribulator, his esteem in Polar’s heart remained unwavering.

“Master, my loyalty belongs to you. If we are fortunate enough to retain even a fragment of our souls, I wish to remain by your side,” Phoenix declared, a weak smile curling her lips despite the fresh blood staining them.

John, watching his loyal companions, let out a laugh. However, his laughter concealed a deep desire for vengeance. His body began to glow with a radiant golden light, completely enveloping him as he activated Golem Body

The legendary Dragonslayer Sword materialized in his hand, resonating with the roars and chants of dragons, while a majestic golden dragon manifested behind him. Edward, witnessing John’s transformation, couldn’t help but furrow his brow in surprise. How could a Second-Level Tribulator emit such an overwhelming aura, rivaling even that of a Sixth Level Tribulator? Yet, as the sect leader of Celestial Sun Sect and an Eighth-Level Tribulator, Edward remained undeterred, confident in his superiority.

“John, go now!” In the midst of this tense standoff, a figure darted out from behind John. It was Catlin, who had escaped from her engagement with Celestial Blackman Sect and rushed to aid John against Celestial Sun Sect. Following her, a whip lashed out towards Edward. Despite being a Seventh-Level Tribulator, she was no match for Edward. Her objective was clear to buy time for John’s escape, without regard for her own life. However, this turn of events increased the pressure on Denzel and Miles Spicer.

Elsewhere, the fierce battle between Miles Spicer and Neil was escalating, while Denzel was occupied with holding back the numerous cultivators of Celestial Blackman Sect. Both of them were aware of John’s predicament but were entangled in their own battles.

“Hmph, such audacity. A mere Seventh-Level Tribulator dares to challenge me,” Edward scoffed, astonishingly seizing Catlin’s long whip in his grasp.

A surge of white mist followed, racing along the whip towards Catlin. She swiftly attempted to dispel the mist, but it was too fast, reaching her eyes in an instant. Frost began to form on her arm, rapidly spreading across her body.

“This is frost energy…” John, realizing the gravity of the situation, prepared to intervene with a strike of demonic fire to assist Catlin.

“Go now! Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine. Hurry, leave immediately!”

Catlin shouted at John, her gaze filled with determination. She understood that any more hesitation would spell disaster for everyone, and it was crucial for John to make his escape.

Don't be so mad
Is there any way how we could support you in exchange for more resources
Maybe gofundme or similar
Haha what is godundme? I got go Google this

Gily, So what cuisines were served as dinner at your in laws this Eid?

My in-laws served the following home-made marvels:

1. Pasta Alfredo with Chicken
2. Beef Pasanda
3. Mutton Zafrani Pulao
4. Chicken Ginger Curry
5. Potato & Peas Curry

6. Portuguese Salad & Chapati

7. Soft Drinks & Ice cream

6. Tea & Paan

Tonight, we are hosting Annual Eid dinner at our House of Durrani residence with the whole clan... ;):):p
Yo bro u lucky I lost my mum in 2020 and no longer have family to celebrate eid with. Can u believe after eid salaah I slept the entire day 😴 😫 😪

Gily, So what cuisines were served as dinner at your in laws this Eid?

My in-laws served the following home-made marvels:

1. Pasta Alfredo with Chicken
2. Beef Pasanda
3. Mutton Zafrani Pulao
4. Chicken Ginger Curry
5. Potato & Peas Curry

6. Portuguese Salad & Chapati

7. Soft Drinks & Ice cream

6. Tea & Paan

Tonight, we are hosting Annual Eid dinner at our House of Durrani residence with the whole clan... ;):):p
I had pilau Biriani it was so lovely.
Juice and chicken and samosa.

The previous day before eid I also had Pulao Kabuli. This was cooked by my wife. Sorry didn't take pictures at my inlaws 20240410_000215.jpg

I am Christian, my wife and her family are Muslims. My wife can't fast because of me so we celebrated eid previous day before Eid day.
It was great

Anyway. Here is what people do at eid, and forget all fasting and praying. Seeing the beer bottle?20230629_182818.jpg

I had pilau Biriani it was so lovely.
Juice and chicken and samosa.

The previous day before eid I also had Pulao Kabuli. This was cooked by my wife. Sorry didn't take pictures at my inlaws View attachment 3159

I am Christian, my wife and her family are Muslims. My wife can't fast because of me so we celebrated eid previous day before Eid day.
It was great

Anyway. Here is what people do at eid, and forget all fasting and praying. Seeing the beer bottle?View attachment 3160
Master gilly where are you from ?

Yo bro u lucky I lost my mum in 2020 and no longer have family to celebrate eid with. Can u believe after eid salaah I slept the entire day 😴 😫 😪
Gilly m brother Don't be sad its part of life. Well this year had been the worse for me I had not been working since January no family Has supported me since my mum passed so I have not paid my rent or anything I just get by each day. Reading these novels and stuff helps me get by.

Just need prayers might not have a home soon also.

I remember how my mum would prepare meals for eid before but now life is such where there are days I don't even eat.

Aah such is life 😥💔

Gilly m brother Don't be sad its part of life. Well this year had been the worse for me I had not been working since January no family Has supported me since my mum passed so I have not paid my rent or anything I just get by each day. Reading these novels and stuff helps me get by.

Just need prayers might not have a home soon also.

I remember how my mum would prepare meals for eid before but now life is such where there are days I don't even eat.

Aah such is life 😥💔
Family must not always be blood. Friends, neighbours also can be family. Perhaps when you marry and have kids you will have more family of your own.

Where are you from? Perhaps you will meet someone here from your place and create a new family.

You see, for me here Kijiji is a safe place. My young bro Hakimu we made this so could have safe place far from our worries and troubles.

I post novels and take a lot of my time. It's because it gives me sense of something. It takes a lot of my time doing this.

See Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000') also has a family And kids. On top of that he is back to school at his old age (he doesn't like it when I call him old). But he also translate because of the love of the story.

None of us get paid. For all of you out there reading this, Love. We come from different races and KIJIJI connect us. .

Mr Pakistan. I am from Tanzania. In East Africa. .
Yes, you told me awhile ago. It good you have wife from Muslim family! What is your livelihood? You work on a day job or an entrepreneur? I love the world famous wonders near Mount Kilimanjaro of Tanzania! Will visit soon....

You should start a Whatsapp group also soon Gily and other founders of this story forum! It would be great to know the diverse culture across continents...

Family must not always be blood. Friends, neighbours also can be family. Perhaps when you marry and have kids you will have more family of your own.

Where are you from? Perhaps you will meet someone here from your place and create a new family.

You see, for me here Kijiji is a safe place. My young bro Hakimu we made this so could have safe place far from our worries and troubles.

I post novels and take a lot of my time. It's because it gives me sense of something. It takes a lot of my time doing this.

See Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000') also has a family And kids. On top of that he is back to school at his old age (he doesn't like it when I call him old). But he also translate because of the love of the story.

None of us get paid. For all of you out there reading this, Love. We come from different races and KIJIJI connect us. .
I'm from south africa. Brother. I was married also before had 2 beautiful daughters and both past away just after birth u can say I have been put thru the max.

This is a very rare time I am opening up and telling someone what I am experiencing.

Life has been such due to the stress I have been even contemplating completing my life. When u don't have work and live in uncertainty then u start thinking maybe it's better u just dissappear from this world no1 wud miss u or know u gone.