The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Chapter 3607 - 3609 Old-Geezer’s Timepiece

“Let’s hurry up and leave. If we run into anyone else, it will be troublesome,” Chase said. They were all injured, and John himself had been in continuous battle. If more people were to come, it would spell trouble.

“All right, let’s go…” Miles Spicer nodded. John, along with a few others, set off toward Forlisle once again. However, they had barely taken a few steps when they were met by an imposing crowd of hundreds coming their way. They had thought these people had no idea who John was, and it would be best if they could just bluff their way through. However, as soon as the others drew near, everyone’s expressions changed instantly. To everyone’s surprise, the person leading the group was none other than Reed, Reed from Orlando City.

Behind him, a vast crowd of over a hundred people followed, dressed in all sorts of attire. They likely did not belong to a single clan or noble family.

Upon seeing John, Reed immediately sneered, “Kid, I’d like to see where you can run to today… This young man is John. Anyone who can kill him can exchange for a hundred years of offering from the Demon Seal Alliance…”

The single statement from Reed set off a chorus of uproarious shouts from the hundreds of people behind him. Every person’s eyes were filled with greed. They wished they could rush forward and kill John immediately. And there John and his companions were, facing hundreds of people, each of their faces ashen as if they were staring at death itself. Even John had lost his fighting spirit. Even if he were more formidable, what could he possibly do when faced with hundreds of Tribulator cultivators?

Upon seeing John and the others, whose faces were ashen and who were devoid of any will to fight, Reed coldly snorted.

“Today, I shall avenge the head of our family.” After he finished speaking, Reed waved his hand, and hundreds of cultivators rushed toward John with loud cries.

Just as they made a move, they heard a strange thumping sound echoing from the distance. Immediately following that, the earth began to tremble, as if a myriad of horses were galloping across it. Suddenly, the sky turned ominously dark, casting an intangible pressure that weighed heavily on everyone’s hearts. Across the land, smoke and dust rolled in like ocean waves. Everyone looked around in shock. Countless flying creatures were fluttering their wings in the sky. On the ground, there were hundreds of various demon beasts, emitting deafening roars.

Lion Archon, Monkey Archon, Thousand-Faced Demon Archon, and Leopard King slowly approached. A sense of relief instantly washed over John when he saw them. Catlin laughed lightly.

“Your timing couldn’t have been better. Otherwise, you might have never seen me again…”

“Fox Queen, it doesn’t matter whether we see you or not. We just don’t want Ms. Phoenix to suffer.” Monkey Archon looked at Phoenix with a sly and ingratiating expression.

“Monkey, it’s indeed worth it for me to have helped you so much in the past,” Phoenix said excitedly.

Reed looked at the few beast race members, his face contorted. “How dare you from the beast race oppose the Demon Seal Alliance?” Reed exclaimed in anger.

Monkey Archon looked disdainfully at Reed. “So what if we oppose the Demon Seal Alliance? You are merely an elder of the Orlando family. Even your family head is only a minor branch leader of the Demon Seal Alliance. He doesn’t represent the entire Alliance. If you know what’s good for you, you’d better leave immediately. If you disturb Ms. Phoenix, I’ll beat the crap out of you.”

“You…” Reed was so furious that his face turned beet red. “Phoenix, you all should go now. We few can handle things here,” Thousand-Faced Demon Archon said to Phoenix.

“All right. You all be careful too.” Phoenix nodded, then turned to John.

“Master, let’s go…” John nodded, then followed Phoenix and the others as they left. Reed and the hundreds of cultivators were flustered. Due to the presence of the beast race members, they dared not act rashly.

“We absolutely cannot let the hundred-year offering from the Demon Seal Alliance escape. We must risk everything…” Someone succumbed to temptation and made a move against John

The hundred-year offering from the Demon Seal Alliance held the power to alter destiny. Someone made a move against John, and soon others followed suit. Although they were aware of the danger, the temptation was simply too great.

“Get them!” Thousand-Faced Demon Archon roared, his eyes turning cold. In an instant, the scene erupted into a heated battle. Hundreds of Tribulator cultivators were engaged in a fierce battle with numerous demon beasts.

Catlin glanced back, her worries clearly visible in her gaze. After all, she was also part of the beast race. These were all her kin. If it wasn’t for her own injuries, she would have definitely stayed. Everyone else also turned around to take a glance. After all, the beast race members were there to protect them.

“Stop looking and get out of here…” Phoenix urged.

Everyone hastily departed and then quickly returned to Forlisle. John didn’t know what the final outcome of the battle was. However, he had etched this act of kindness deep in his heart. Regardless of whether the beast race members were trying to save him or Phoenix, the ultimate outcome was that they ended up saving him.

If it weren’t for the appearance of the beast race members, John and his group would probably have been killed long ago.

“Dad, what happened to you?” Jenny couldn’t help but express her worry when she saw Chase and the others rushing back. Their faces were pale, some even covered in blood.

“Jenny, gather all our herbs and hand them over to Mr. White,” Chase instructed. All of them were injured and John needed to concoct pills for their treatment. Jenny nodded, then quickly instructed people to prepare the herbs.

“Are you all right? You’ve lost quite a lot of blood…” After settling everything, Jenny finally turned to John. At that moment, John was covered in blood.

“I’m fine. This blood isn’t mine. It belongs to someone else, John explained. It was the bloodstains from the Sacrificial Blood Array, which made it appear as if John had been injured.

“I’ll wash it off for you…” Jenny said, then led John into her room. Ever since she hit a home run with John, she had already accepted that she belonged to John. She had thought it would be very difficult to see him again in this lifetime. Unexpectedly, she saw him again within just a few days. John did not resist, allowing Jenny to lead him into her room, where she proceeded to undress him.

John’s robust body made Jenny’s face turn red. However, she still prepared hot water for John and then gently wiped him down. After all the bloodstains on John’s body had been washed clean, and seeing that John was truly unharmed, Jenny finally felt at ease.

John then prepared the Divine Cauldron and began concocting pills to heal the injuries of several people. He knew that he couldn’t stay in Forlisle for long. If he were to be discovered lingering in Forlisle, it would only bring about a catastrophe for the Summers family. The Decree of Execution from the Demon Seal Alliance had truly put John in a very passive position.

Utilizing the herbs from the Summers family, along with some mystical herbs stored in his own Storage Ring, John spent two full days concocting over a dozen pills. After Phoenix and the others took the pills, their injuries had noticeably gotten better. However, due to excessive fatigue, John fell asleep immediately.

John had no idea how long he had slept, but when he opened his eyes, his first concern was to inquire about the injuries of Phoenix and the others. Upon learning that everyone was almost fully recovered, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

After getting dressed, John bid farewell to Chase, then promptly left the Summers residence. John did not interact much with Jenny, for he knew that there might not be a chance for them to meet again in the future. He should not allow Jenny to harbor too many feelings for him.

After leaving the Summers residence, John and his companions hurried back to the Blood Spirit Valley at the fastest speed possible. They didn’t take the airship, as it was too conspicuous and could easily be spotted by others. Only after returning to the Blood Spirit Valley that John and his companions could finally breathe a sigh of relief.

Upon seeing John and the others return, Rose quickly rushed to greet them.

“Dad, Mr. White, you’re finally back. We’ve been worried sick.”

“Master, did you find the person who massacred many of our fellow apprentices?” Dalton asked. He wished fervently that he could immediately avenge his fellow apprentices.

Denzel shook his head. “We didn’t find them. The telepathic beast led us to the Five Great Sects, but it wasn’t their doing. They have only been here, leaving behind their aura.”

Upon hearing that they hadn’t been found, Dalton furrowed his brows and said, “Master, what should we do? Did our fellow apprentices die in vain?”

Denzel let out a sigh. He too was unsure of what to do. “Mr. Washington, don’t lose heart. I’ll try to activate the time magical item in my hand and see if we can travel back to the time when the Blood Spirit Valley was annihilated,” John comforted

John held the time magical item of Old-Geezer in his hands. Old-Geezer had even passed on the incantation to him. John himself wasn’t entirely confident whether he could use it or not. However, it was worth a try.

“Mr. White, you’ve returned…” Malik, accompanied by several disciples from Soulless Hall, walked over.

John nodded, then looked at Malik with a vigilant gaze. After all, many people knew that his worth now was equivalent to a hundred-year offering from the Demon Seal Alliance. Although the transmission of the message was random, John believed that among the many people in Soulless Hall, one of them must have received the Decree of Execution from the Demon Seal Alliance. If Soulless Hall was also tempted by the hundred-year offerings from the Demon Seal Alliance, John must be careful.

Upon seeing John’s vigilant gaze, Malik seemed to have thought of something. He moved closer to John, his face serious as he said, “Mr. White, I’m aware of the Demon Seal Alliance’s order to kill you, and I also know that the Alliance rewards a hundred years of offerings. However, Mr. White, please rest assured that it’s absolutely impossible for Soulless Hall to assist the Demon Seal Alliance any longer. Furthermore, we will never lay a hand on you. If you don’t trust me, I can immediately leave this place with my disciples.”

John looked at Malik, giving an awkward smile as he said, “Mr. Griffin, I trust you. You should continue to reside in the Blood Spirit Valley for now. It’s still safe here. Now that you’ve left the Demon Seal Alliance, the members of the Alliance are undoubtedly searching for you extensively.”

“Mr. White, thank you for your trust. If there ever comes a time when you need us, I will not refuse.” Malik expressed his gratitude.

Soulless Hall was merely a subordinate entity within the Demon Seal Alliance. Should it dare to defy orders, it would be subjected to severe punishment. After all, the status of a Demonic Cultivator was not high in the entire Ethereal Realm. Those Demonic Cultivators who were unwilling to cooperate with the Demon Seal Alliance would all be slaughtered.

The Demon Seal Alliance aimed to bring all the Demonic Cultivators from the Ethereal Realm under their control. Nowadays, the place where Demonic Cultivators could live peacefully was none other than the region around Demonia Mountain. They were relatively tolerant toward Demonic Cultivators, unlike other places where they would be exterminated on sight. This also resulted in the southern region having the highest number of Demonic Cultivators, especially around Demonia Mountain.

John rested for a day in the Blood Spirit Valley, then began to delve into the study of Old-Geezer’s timepiece. Although there was an incantation, John struggled to comprehend its meaning. He knew that in order to activate the time magical item, he needed to intuitively grasp the progression of time and truly discern its rhythm. While everyone could sense the relentless progression of time, only a handful genuinely experienced its journey.

Chapter 3607 - 3609 Old-Geezer’s Timepiece

“Let’s hurry up and leave. If we run into anyone else, it will be troublesome,” Chase said. They were all injured, and John himself had been in continuous battle. If more people were to come, it would spell trouble.

“All right, let’s go…” Miles Spicer nodded. John, along with a few others, set off toward Forlisle once again. However, they had barely taken a few steps when they were met by an imposing crowd of hundreds coming their way. They had thought these people had no idea who John was, and it would be best if they could just bluff their way through. However, as soon as the others drew near, everyone’s expressions changed instantly. To everyone’s surprise, the person leading the group was none other than Reed, Reed from Orlando City.

Behind him, a vast crowd of over a hundred people followed, dressed in all sorts of attire. They likely did not belong to a single clan or noble family.

Upon seeing John, Reed immediately sneered, “Kid, I’d like to see where you can run to today… This young man is John. Anyone who can kill him can exchange for a hundred years of offering from the Demon Seal Alliance…”

The single statement from Reed set off a chorus of uproarious shouts from the hundreds of people behind him. Every person’s eyes were filled with greed. They wished they could rush forward and kill John immediately. And there John and his companions were, facing hundreds of people, each of their faces ashen as if they were staring at death itself. Even John had lost his fighting spirit. Even if he were more formidable, what could he possibly do when faced with hundreds of Tribulator cultivators?

Upon seeing John and the others, whose faces were ashen and who were devoid of any will to fight, Reed coldly snorted.

“Today, I shall avenge the head of our family.” After he finished speaking, Reed waved his hand, and hundreds of cultivators rushed toward John with loud cries.

Just as they made a move, they heard a strange thumping sound echoing from the distance. Immediately following that, the earth began to tremble, as if a myriad of horses were galloping across it. Suddenly, the sky turned ominously dark, casting an intangible pressure that weighed heavily on everyone’s hearts. Across the land, smoke and dust rolled in like ocean waves. Everyone looked around in shock. Countless flying creatures were fluttering their wings in the sky. On the ground, there were hundreds of various demon beasts, emitting deafening roars.

Lion Archon, Monkey Archon, Thousand-Faced Demon Archon, and Leopard King slowly approached. A sense of relief instantly washed over John when he saw them. Catlin laughed lightly.

“Your timing couldn’t have been better. Otherwise, you might have never seen me again…”

“Fox Queen, it doesn’t matter whether we see you or not. We just don’t want Ms. Phoenix to suffer.” Monkey Archon looked at Phoenix with a sly and ingratiating expression.

“Monkey, it’s indeed worth it for me to have helped you so much in the past,” Phoenix said excitedly.

Reed looked at the few beast race members, his face contorted. “How dare you from the beast race oppose the Demon Seal Alliance?” Reed exclaimed in anger.

Monkey Archon looked disdainfully at Reed. “So what if we oppose the Demon Seal Alliance? You are merely an elder of the Orlando family. Even your family head is only a minor branch leader of the Demon Seal Alliance. He doesn’t represent the entire Alliance. If you know what’s good for you, you’d better leave immediately. If you disturb Ms. Phoenix, I’ll beat the crap out of you.”

“You…” Reed was so furious that his face turned beet red. “Phoenix, you all should go now. We few can handle things here,” Thousand-Faced Demon Archon said to Phoenix.

“All right. You all be careful too.” Phoenix nodded, then turned to John.

“Master, let’s go…” John nodded, then followed Phoenix and the others as they left. Reed and the hundreds of cultivators were flustered. Due to the presence of the beast race members, they dared not act rashly.

“We absolutely cannot let the hundred-year offering from the Demon Seal Alliance escape. We must risk everything…” Someone succumbed to temptation and made a move against John

The hundred-year offering from the Demon Seal Alliance held the power to alter destiny. Someone made a move against John, and soon others followed suit. Although they were aware of the danger, the temptation was simply too great.

“Get them!” Thousand-Faced Demon Archon roared, his eyes turning cold. In an instant, the scene erupted into a heated battle. Hundreds of Tribulator cultivators were engaged in a fierce battle with numerous demon beasts.

Catlin glanced back, her worries clearly visible in her gaze. After all, she was also part of the beast race. These were all her kin. If it wasn’t for her own injuries, she would have definitely stayed. Everyone else also turned around to take a glance. After all, the beast race members were there to protect them.

“Stop looking and get out of here…” Phoenix urged.

Everyone hastily departed and then quickly returned to Forlisle. John didn’t know what the final outcome of the battle was. However, he had etched this act of kindness deep in his heart. Regardless of whether the beast race members were trying to save him or Phoenix, the ultimate outcome was that they ended up saving him.

If it weren’t for the appearance of the beast race members, John and his group would probably have been killed long ago.

“Dad, what happened to you?” Jenny couldn’t help but express her worry when she saw Chase and the others rushing back. Their faces were pale, some even covered in blood.

“Jenny, gather all our herbs and hand them over to Mr. White,” Chase instructed. All of them were injured and John needed to concoct pills for their treatment. Jenny nodded, then quickly instructed people to prepare the herbs.

“Are you all right? You’ve lost quite a lot of blood…” After settling everything, Jenny finally turned to John. At that moment, John was covered in blood.

“I’m fine. This blood isn’t mine. It belongs to someone else, John explained. It was the bloodstains from the Sacrificial Blood Array, which made it appear as if John had been injured.

“I’ll wash it off for you…” Jenny said, then led John into her room. Ever since she hit a home run with John, she had already accepted that she belonged to John. She had thought it would be very difficult to see him again in this lifetime. Unexpectedly, she saw him again within just a few days. John did not resist, allowing Jenny to lead him into her room, where she proceeded to undress him.

John’s robust body made Jenny’s face turn red. However, she still prepared hot water for John and then gently wiped him down. After all the bloodstains on John’s body had been washed clean, and seeing that John was truly unharmed, Jenny finally felt at ease.

John then prepared the Divine Cauldron and began concocting pills to heal the injuries of several people. He knew that he couldn’t stay in Forlisle for long. If he were to be discovered lingering in Forlisle, it would only bring about a catastrophe for the Summers family. The Decree of Execution from the Demon Seal Alliance had truly put John in a very passive position.

Utilizing the herbs from the Summers family, along with some mystical herbs stored in his own Storage Ring, John spent two full days concocting over a dozen pills. After Phoenix and the others took the pills, their injuries had noticeably gotten better. However, due to excessive fatigue, John fell asleep immediately.

John had no idea how long he had slept, but when he opened his eyes, his first concern was to inquire about the injuries of Phoenix and the others. Upon learning that everyone was almost fully recovered, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

After getting dressed, John bid farewell to Chase, then promptly left the Summers residence. John did not interact much with Jenny, for he knew that there might not be a chance for them to meet again in the future. He should not allow Jenny to harbor too many feelings for him.

After leaving the Summers residence, John and his companions hurried back to the Blood Spirit Valley at the fastest speed possible. They didn’t take the airship, as it was too conspicuous and could easily be spotted by others. Only after returning to the Blood Spirit Valley that John and his companions could finally breathe a sigh of relief.

Upon seeing John and the others return, Rose quickly rushed to greet them.

“Dad, Mr. White, you’re finally back. We’ve been worried sick.”

“Master, did you find the person who massacred many of our fellow apprentices?” Dalton asked. He wished fervently that he could immediately avenge his fellow apprentices.

Denzel shook his head. “We didn’t find them. The telepathic beast led us to the Five Great Sects, but it wasn’t their doing. They have only been here, leaving behind their aura.”

Upon hearing that they hadn’t been found, Dalton furrowed his brows and said, “Master, what should we do? Did our fellow apprentices die in vain?”

Denzel let out a sigh. He too was unsure of what to do. “Mr. Washington, don’t lose heart. I’ll try to activate the time magical item in my hand and see if we can travel back to the time when the Blood Spirit Valley was annihilated,” John comforted

John held the time magical item of Old-Geezer in his hands. Old-Geezer had even passed on the incantation to him. John himself wasn’t entirely confident whether he could use it or not. However, it was worth a try.

“Mr. White, you’ve returned…” Malik, accompanied by several disciples from Soulless Hall, walked over.

John nodded, then looked at Malik with a vigilant gaze. After all, many people knew that his worth now was equivalent to a hundred-year offering from the Demon Seal Alliance. Although the transmission of the message was random, John believed that among the many people in Soulless Hall, one of them must have received the Decree of Execution from the Demon Seal Alliance. If Soulless Hall was also tempted by the hundred-year offerings from the Demon Seal Alliance, John must be careful.

Upon seeing John’s vigilant gaze, Malik seemed to have thought of something. He moved closer to John, his face serious as he said, “Mr. White, I’m aware of the Demon Seal Alliance’s order to kill you, and I also know that the Alliance rewards a hundred years of offerings. However, Mr. White, please rest assured that it’s absolutely impossible for Soulless Hall to assist the Demon Seal Alliance any longer. Furthermore, we will never lay a hand on you. If you don’t trust me, I can immediately leave this place with my disciples.”

John looked at Malik, giving an awkward smile as he said, “Mr. Griffin, I trust you. You should continue to reside in the Blood Spirit Valley for now. It’s still safe here. Now that you’ve left the Demon Seal Alliance, the members of the Alliance are undoubtedly searching for you extensively.”

“Mr. White, thank you for your trust. If there ever comes a time when you need us, I will not refuse.” Malik expressed his gratitude.

Soulless Hall was merely a subordinate entity within the Demon Seal Alliance. Should it dare to defy orders, it would be subjected to severe punishment. After all, the status of a Demonic Cultivator was not high in the entire Ethereal Realm. Those Demonic Cultivators who were unwilling to cooperate with the Demon Seal Alliance would all be slaughtered.

The Demon Seal Alliance aimed to bring all the Demonic Cultivators from the Ethereal Realm under their control. Nowadays, the place where Demonic Cultivators could live peacefully was none other than the region around Demonia Mountain. They were relatively tolerant toward Demonic Cultivators, unlike other places where they would be exterminated on sight. This also resulted in the southern region having the highest number of Demonic Cultivators, especially around Demonia Mountain.

John rested for a day in the Blood Spirit Valley, then began to delve into the study of Old-Geezer’s timepiece. Although there was an incantation, John struggled to comprehend its meaning. He knew that in order to activate the time magical item, he needed to intuitively grasp the progression of time and truly discern its rhythm. While everyone could sense the relentless progression of time, only a handful genuinely experienced its journey.
Thank you very much Immortal Gily. Take this celestial cowFB_IMG_1713553349849.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Master Emeka has been silent for some time. We don't know what are all the encounters he had come across of late. I suspect, probably they might have found out the ineffectiveness of their cultivating method as none of them are able to impregnate anybody, including Dustin and John. However powerful they may be but still they have not begotten any child yet. Or may be it is their technique so that they can just enjoy life and not taking up any parental responsibilities. Master King, what is your take on this? Do you also suspect them? What about Master Xavier and Prosper? Are you both also part of this spell?
Perv Sect and Sex Sect embrace the culvation method nothing to do with offspringing. We are not against nature and reproduction unlike Virgin sect.

Dustin is still a last bench student in ur Sect and a lost case.

Chapter 3610 - 3612

Particularly regarding the speed of time’s flow, there were instances when individuals perceived time as fleeting rapidly and other moments when it appeared to progress at a leisurely pace. These were all perceptions of the passage of time, but they were merely coincidental. To be able to perceive the flow of time anywhere and anytime was no ordinary feat.

“Time never ceases. Its flow always feels the same. How can one possibly perceive it as fast or slow?”

John furrowed his brows, his expression showing great distress. If he couldn’t perceive the passage of time, it would be incredibly difficult to activate this time magical item, let alone attempt to go back in time. To uncover who exactly had annihilated the Blood Spirit Valley, they had to rely solely on the time magical item in John’s possession.

John felt as if his head was about to explode, so he walked over to the window and quietly looked outside. Outside the window, there was a tree. Under the illumination of the moonlight, the shadow of the tree was cast into John’s room.

John gazed at the shadow of the large tree within the room, each leaf clear as day. John watched quietly, becoming completely engrossed in no time. Soon, he discovered that among the shadows of these leaves, there was one leaf that was constantly changing. The shadow of this leaf evolved from a delicate bud into a mature leaf.

John quickly turned his gaze toward the large tree. He saw that on one of its branches, leaves were continuously sprouting. He observed the life cycle of the leaves in a detached manner, from their emergence as minuscule buds, their development into full- fledged leaves, and ultimately their decay and detachment. The leaves on this branch were caught in an endless cycle.

While observing the changes in the leaves, John seemed to have gained a profound understanding of time in an instant. The sunlight shone on John’s face. The timepiece in John’s hand began to emit a radiant glow, its hands whirling backward at an astonishing speed. John only felt as though his soul had entered a time vortex, constantly being drawn in. Quickly, he felt as if time had stopped. He slowly opened his eyes. He found himself unexpectedly floating above the Blood Spirit Valley.

At this very moment, within the Blood Spirit Valley, cries of battle echoed, the air thick with the scent of blood. John discovered that numerous disciples from the Blood Spirit Valley were engaged in a life and-death battle with a group of people.

Among this group of people, John was surprised to find Dwayne from Bloodroot Peak, who was also Denzel’s junior. His eyes were filled with surprise. He had never imagined that the person responsible for the massacre at the Blood Spirit Valley would actually be from those at Bloodroot Peak, a sect that shared the same lineage as those from the Blood Spirit Valley. This was simply unbelievable. If John hadn’t gone back in time, no one would believe that any of this was real.

Under John’s watchful gaze, the people of Blood Spirit Valley were completely massacred. Dwayne ordered someone to clean up the scene and conceal their aura. After that, Dwayne suddenly looked up at the sky. He kept feeling as if a pair of eyes were watching him. However, he didn’t see anything. He could only hastily depart with the people from Bloodroot Peak. Not long after the people of Bloodroot Peak had left, individuals from the Five Great Sects arrived. After a brief stay, they too departed. Everything had happened just as Logan had said.

“Mr. White, Mr. White…” John felt someone calling out to him. He felt his soul being rapidly drawn back, instantly returning to his physical form. Suddenly, he opened his eyes, only to find himself still in the room. Denzel, Rose, and Dalton were calling out to him.

“Mr. Washington…”

Upon seeing it was Denzel, John let out a long sigh of relief. If someone had attacked him just now, he probably wouldn’t have been able to dodge it at all. With a sense of confusion, Denzel asked, “Mr. White, what’s wrong with you? You were completely still.”

“I…” John hesitated, unsure whether he should reveal the truth to Denzel

Although Denzel had a very strained relationship with Dwayne, if Denzel were to find out about that matter, it would likely be very hard for him to bear! After a moment of hesitation, John finally gritted his teeth and decided to tell Denzel the truth! After all, the disciples of the Blood Spirit Valley had been slaughtered. Denzel, as their master, had every right to know the truth!

“Mr. Washington, I have discovered who slaughtered the Blood Spirit Valley!” John spoke slowly!

Upon hearing that, Denzel quickly widened his eyes, anxiously asking, “Who was it?”

Rose and Dalton were both intently staring at John, especially Dalton. His fists were clenched tightly, ready to seek revenge the moment John spilled the beans!

“It was Bloodroot Peak. Dwayne was responsible”, John said.

“It’s him? How could it possibly be him?” Denzel was taken aback, his face full of disbelief!

Even Rose and Dalton were utterly shocked. They simply couldn’t believe it! After all, Dwayne was once a member of the Blood Spirit Valley. Many of the disciples in the Blood Spirit Valley were acquainted with Dwayne! Even if Dwayne had objections and was at odds with Denzel, he wouldn’t have been mad enough to massacre the entire Blood Spirit Valley!

Dalton looked at John in disbelief and asked, “Mr. White, how could this be possible? Even if he harbored resentment toward the Blood Spirit Valley, he wouldn’t possibly act this way, would he? How did you come to know about this?” After all, such matters simply cannot afford any mistakes!

“I witnessed with my own eyes that the people of Bloodroot Peak slaughtering the inhabitants of Blood Spirit Valley to the brink of extinction. Just now, I activated the time magical item, using it to travel back in time and witness everything that had happened then!” John spoke truthfully!

“This…” Dalton didn’t know how to refute. Denzel was deeply furrowed in worry. He trusted that John wouldn’t deceive him, yet he found it hard to believe that his own junior could actually commit such an act!

“Mr. White, you used the time magical item to witness the scene from back then. Is it possible that it was just a dream? Even if Mr. Johnson is a bit of a rogue, he wouldn’t dare to do such a thing, right?” Rose couldn’t believe that Dwayne would do that.

“It could also possibly be a dream. I’m somewhat unsure myself!”

Upon hearing that, all John could do was explain! However, John knew that what he experienced was not a dream. He was certain he had witnessed the scene at that time! However, Denzel and the others were unwilling to believe it at that time, and John had no way to prove it! He had just used the time magical item to travel back in the past, and he was unable to use it again. If he wanted to use it once more, he would have to wait for some time!

With a fierce expression, Denzel exclaimed, “Whether it was a dream or reality, it seemed I must make a trip to Bloodroot Peak to confront Dwayne face to face. If it truly was his doing, I would undoubtedly tear him to shreds and cause the entire Bloodroot Peak to vanish without a trace!”

“Mr. Washington, I will accompany you. When the time comes, we can confront Dwayne together.”

John knew that Dwayne would certainly not admit it. If John accompanied Denzel, he could confront Dwayne with the scenes he had witnessed! Moreover, if Denzel went by himself, there was a chance that Dwayne might even trap Denzel! Dwayne dared to slaughter everyone in the Blood Spirit Valley, showing no mercy or sentiment. Therefore, it was certain that he would not hesitate to strike against Denzel!

“All right, thank you, Mr. White.” Denzel nodded.

John called upon the Miles Spicer to join him. After all, with Miles Spicer’s strength, dealing with Dwayne would be a piece of cake!

As for Catlin and the others, John had them stay in Blood Spirit Valley! At present, Malik and his group from Soulless Hall were in the Blood Spirit Valley. Catlin and her team also stayed behind, serving as a form of surveillance over the Soulless Hall! As the saying went, one shouldn’t have the heart to harm others but must be vigilant so as not to be harmed. If Malik were to leak the news of John’s presence in the Blood Spirit Valley, then the Blood Spirit Valley would once again face calamity!

Ever since Dwayne had slaughtered everyone in the Blood Spirit Valley, he had been restless all that time in Bloodroot Peak! Especially just a short while ago, he felt a tightness in his heart, as if someone had peered into it! With a wave of his hand, Dwayne immediately had an elder running over to him.

“Back when the massacre at the Valley of Blood Spirits took place, was the scene thoroughly cleaned up? Was every trace of presence completely erased?” Dwayne said with a slight frown!

The elder whispered, “Mr. Johnson, everything has been taken care of. It’s been many days now. If Denzel had left any trace, it would have been found by now.”

“That’s good!” Dwayne nodded, then continued, “Have you found out any information about John?”

“All I found out was that John seemed to have appeared in the Five Great Sects, and then he left! On their journey, they were ambushed by the Hoover brothers. Furthermore, they were pursued by over a hundred cultivators from more than ten large and small clans and sects. However, thanks to the timely arrival of several Individuals from the three kings and four archons of the Beast Clan, John was saved. After that, John’s whereabouts became unknown. However, it seemed that John had always been with Denzel of the Blood Spirit Valley. I believe he should be in the Blood Spirit Valley now.” The elder carefully responded!

“Blood Spirit Valley is ruined. What’s the point of staying there? However, Denzel is truly fortunate to have John follow him. If we were to hand John over to Demon Seal Alliance now, he would be worth a hundred years of their offerings!” Envy filled Dwayne’s eyes!

“Mr. Johnson, many sects and noble families are currently pursuing John. Should we also…” The elder made a throat-slitting gesture!

“If John is indeed in the Blood Spirit Valley, that would make things easier. I could have a discussion with Denzel. After all, John is an extremely valuable individual right now. I refuse to believe he wasn’t greedy!” Dwayne’s eyes narrowed slightly, his expression slyly conveyed.

“Mr. Johnson, should we try to contact Denzel to see if John is with him?” the elder asked.

“No need. Gather a few people. We’ll personally make a trip to the Blood Spirit Valley and see for ourselves.” Dwayne waved his hand and spoke!

Since his massacre of the Blood Spirit Valley had not been exposed, there was no need for excessive worry!

At that time, Denzel, Miles Spicer, and John were rapidly heading toward the Bloodroot Peak! Blood Spirit Valley and Bloodroot Peak were not far apart. Once one ascended one peak, one had arrived!

“Mr. White, Demon Seal Alliance has issued a death warrant against you by now. I’m sure Bloodroot Peak must have received the news as well. If you go to the Bloodroot Peak with us just like this, there’s a chance that Dwayne might play some tricks. I suggest you alter your appearance and conceal your aura. That way, Dwayne would not be able to recognize you.” Miles Spicer spoke to John! After all, John had become quite a celebrity. Wherever he went, there was a chance he could be recognized and subsequently pursued! To avoid unnecessary trouble, it was only right for John to change his appearance! John possessed the Impersonation Technique, so changing his appearance had become the easiest thing for him!

“Mr. White, I believe Mr. Spicer is right. You should consider altering your appearance. Dwayne is insatiably greedy. If he learns about Demon Seal Alliance’s Decree of Execution, he will surely take action.” Denzel also advised John!

Upon seeing the situation, John could only nod in agreement. He then used Impersonation Technique, transforming himself into the appearance of a man in his early thirties! A portion of his aura was concealed, making him appear to only possess the strength of Body Fusion Realm!

At first glance, it was truly nothing out of the ordinary! Although it couldn’t withstand the other party’s investigation, if anyone had contact with John, they could discover it as soon as they investigated his aura. However, it was still effective to deceive those who had rarely encountered John, or even those who had never met him at all!

Upon seeing John’s transformation, Denzel gave a nod of approval, then they swiftly headed toward Bloodroot Peak!

Too bad that I'm in seclusion and dare not reading anything! All blame go to neutered Chinese cultivators who upload 1/2 chapters everyday! They probably couldn't meet the cultivation speed of a beast cultivator ( and member of pervert sector) like me! 😭

Last edited:
To the masters of sext sect, pimp sect and pervert sect, i have a humble request. Please take the current author of Dustin story under your wings and teach him new techniques of cultivation so that he adds more emotions, and feelings like love, lust, jealousy, into the story like in the early part of the story. As of now the person seems to have forgotten many things. I am even willing to share some resources from my virgin sect for this purpose. Please do something about that lunatic and psychopath author by humbly accepting some resources to train him.

Attachments

• IMG_20240421_150309.jpg
    IMG_20240421_150309.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20240421_150118.jpg
    IMG_20240421_150118.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 17
To the masters of sext sect, pimp sect and pervert sect, i have a humble request. Please take the current author of Dustin story under your wings and teach him new techniques of cultivation so that he adds more emotions, and feelings like love, lust, jealousy, into the story like in the early part of the story. As of now the person seems to have forgotten many things. I am even willing to share some resources from my virgin sect for this purpose. Please do something about that lunatic and psychopath author by humbly accepting some resources to train him.
Dustin is a lost cause. The story lost track the day the dragon vein was cut by Bae. Quit reading it long time back.

Even charlie need to apprenctice under John. No clue for not cultivating after having a wife for so many years but snowballing with Nanako in freaking Kyoto.. Dumbass..

Chapter 3613 - Chapter 3618 Fuck you!

Just as Dwayne was preparing to lead his team to the Blood Spirit Valley, a disciple suddenly rushed over to report!

“Mr. Johnson, Denzel has arrived. H-He’s already at the door…” The disciple exclaimed in a flustered manner.

Upon hearing that Denzel had taken the initiative to come, Dwayne instantly became somewhat flustered. Ever since he left Blood Spirit Valley and established Bloodroot Peak, Denzel had not once visited Bloodroot Peak! Yet, they had taken the initiative to seek Dwayne out, which gave him a sense of foreboding. It was highly likely that they had already discovered the massacre in the Blood Spirit Valley!

“How many people came?” Dwayne asked!

“Three people…” the disciple replied!

Upon hearing there were three people, Dwayne secretly let out a sigh of relief, then said, “Please, let them in…”

“Mr. Johnson, Denzel wouldn’t be coming to seek retribution, would he?” the elder asked.

“No, he only brought three people. How could he possibly confront us with such a small force? If he truly knew that I was the one who slaughtered the inhabitants of the Blood Spirit Valley, then I would ensure that he would never leave this place.” With a murderous glint in his eyes, Dwayne spoke. After all, Blood Spirit Valley was the place where Dwayne would learn and hone his skills. However, it had been completely destroyed. Such shamelessness would surely be ridiculed by everyone! Therefore, it was absolutely imperative for Dwayne not to let word of the matter spread!

Dwayne was seated at the head of the table. Upon seeing Denzel leading Miles Spicer and John into the hall, he was momentarily taken aback! He had originally thought that Denzel would bring Rose and Dalton along! Unexpectedly, it turned out to be someone else! Dwayne especially didn’t expect to see Miles Spicer. Every time Dwayne saw him, he couldn’t help but feel a bit intimidated!

Dwayne shifted his gaze back to John. He merely gave him a cursory glance before looking away. A cultivator at Body Fusion Realm was simply not worth his attention!

“Denzel, I wonder what brings you here all of a sudden?” Dwayne asked Denzel!

Denzel looked at Dwayne, not bothering with any roundabout tactics. He asked straightforwardly, “My disciples from Blood Spirit Valley were massacred. Not a single one was left alive. Did you have anything to do with this?”

“What?”

Suddenly, Dwayne stood up, his face filled with surprise! However, at that moment, his heart was already in a state of panic. He hadn’t expected Denzel to be so direct. However, it seemed that Denzel was merely speculating, which was why Dwayne would feign such surprise!

“Denzel, what did you say? Blood Spirit Valley was massacred and not a single survivor left? Who on earth did this? How could you possibly doubt me? Even though I despise you and Blood Spirit Valley, I could never do such a thing. Blood Spirit Valley is my origin. If I were to commit such a disgraceful and barbaric act, wouldn’t I be the laughingstock of all? You tell me, what exactly happened? If I find out who dared to lay a hand on the Blood Spirit Valley, I will tear them to shreds!” With a face full of rage, Dwayne smashed the table in front of him with a single palm strike!

Seeing Dwayne in that state, Denzel was momentarily at a loss for what to do! After all, he was reluctant to believe that Dwayne would do such a thing! As fellow disciples, how could Dwayne possibly do such a thing?

John watched Dwayne’s impressive performance, smirking. This guy really knows how to put on a show. What a waste that he’s not acting!

Denzel glanced at John. Seeing that John remained silent, he turned to Dwayne and asked, “Did you really not do this?”

“Denzel, how could I possibly commit such a despicable act? If I were indeed the perpetrator, I’d willingly suffer divine punishment and not meet a peaceful end…”

Surprisingly, Dwayne actually started to swear! Upon seeing the situation, Denzel truly believed in Dwayne. As for what John said, it might just have been a dream!

“Since it’s not you, then I won’t bother anymore!” Denzel was preparing to leave Bloodroot Peak!

“Denzel, wait a moment…” Upon seeing Denzel about to leave, Dwayne hurriedly chased after him!

“What do you have in mind?” Denzel was vigilantly watching Dwayne!

“Denzel, you’ve come all this way to visit me. You really should stay a while before you leave. I also happened to have some matters to discuss with you!” Dwayne took Denzel by the arm and they both sat down!

“What’s the matter?” Denzel had always maintained a stern expression! Even if Dwayne wouldn’t have been the one to handle the matters of the Blood Spirit Valley, Denzel wouldn’t have shown Dwayne any kindness either!

“Denzel, I heard that the guy named John seems to be in your Blood Spirit Valley, isn’t he? Moreover, during this period, it seemed like he was always with you.” Dwayne asked Denzel.

Denzel looked at Dwayne warily and asked, “What do you want with Mr. White?”

“Denzel, didn’t you hear any rumors?” Dwayne asked.

“What rumors?” Denzel knew what Dwayne meant, but he pretended not to understand and asked.

“Demon Seal Alliance issued a kill order, targeting John. Whoever could kill John, or capture him and hand him over to Demon Seal Alliance, would be rewarded with a hundred years of patronage from the Alliance. Do you know how vast the resources offered by Demon Seal Alliance over a century are? If we could get our hands on these resources, you could rebuild the Valley of Blood Spirits, and it would be many times stronger than it is now!” Dwayne whispered to Denzel.

“Hmph, how dare you harbor ill intentions toward Mr. White? You should know your worth.”

Upon hearing Dwayne’s intention to strike against John, Miles Spicer, who was standing nearby, immediately let out a cold snort! Dwayne was merely an Eighth Level Tribulator cultivator, and so Miles Spicer was not afraid of him in the slightest. Dwayne was startled by a cold huff from Miles Spicer. After all, the reputation of Miles Spicer was not to be taken lightly!

“Miles Spicer, don’t you want to obtain a century-long tribute from Demon Seal Alliance? With these resources, if we divide them among ourselves, it would be quite easy to reach Ultimate Realm!” Dwayne was tempting Miles Spicer. After all, there wasn’t a single cultivator who could resist the allure of a higher realm!

“Pah, don’t mention that. Even if I were to ascend into immortals, I still wouldn’t stand a chance against Mr. White.” Miles Spicer spat fiercely!

Upon seeing the situation, Dwayne no longer paid attention to Miles Spicer. As long as Denzel agreed, the matter would be considered settled. What could the Miles Spicer do if he didn’t agree? Dwayne didn’t believe Miles Spicer could go against two Eighth Level Tribulator cultivator.

“Denzel, surely you’re not that old-fashioned? This is Demon Seal Alliance’s once-in-a-century offering, an opportunity that won’t come again if missed!” Dwayne stared intently at Denzel as if trying to see through to the depths of Denzel’s heart! He was still unaware that John was right beside him at that moment, watching him with a cold, mocking smile.

“I assure you, even if it were a thousand years of offering from Demon Seal Alliance, not just a hundred, I will never betray Mr. White. I also advise you, don’t entertain any ideas about attacking Mr. White, or don’t blame me for turning hostile.” With a fierce glare, Denzel stared down Dwayne, then rose to his feet and stormed out! Dwayne hadn’t expected Denzel to reject him so outright and was momentarily stunned!

“Mr. Washington, wait a moment…” At that moment, John spoke up! Taken aback, Denzel quickly asked, “Mr… Mr. Red, is there something you need?” Just as Denzel was about to call out to John, he remembered that John had changed his appearance and identity, so he quickly corrected himself!

“I have something I’d like you all to appreciate…” As John spoke, he took out the timepiece! Dwayne looked at the clock in John’s hand, his eyes filled with confusion! Denzel also joined in, his face filled with confusion as he watched!

John held a timepiece in his hand. Suddenly, the timepiece emitted a faint glow that instantly enveloped Denzel and Dwayne. With no time to react, Denzel and Dwayne felt like their spiritual sense was suddenly sucked away by a massive force. Immediately after, they found themselves spinning endlessly in the vortex of time. They both felt dizzy and disoriented.

After the vortex ceased, they opened their eyes, only to discover they were hovering above Blood Spirit Valley. The two of them exchanged glances, but they were completely oblivious to each other’s presence. They could sense each other yet couldn’t see each other at all. Since their consciousness had been stripped away, reverting them to the past, they couldn’t see anything.

At that moment, Blood Spirit Valley was experiencing a bloodbath. Denzel saw that Dwayne, along with the disciples of Bloodroot Peak, was ruthlessly slaughtering the people of Blood Spirit Valley. With Dwayne being an Eight Level Tribulator, no one in Blood Spirit Valley could stand in his way.

As Denzel watched his disciples being slaughtered and dying one by one right before his very eyes, his body trembled, his eyes filled with rage.

“Dwayne, you’re a monster! I’m going to kill you! Stop! Just stop! Everyone, halt!” Denzel roared. Alas, no one could hear his cries. The scenes he witnessed had already taken place, so they could not be changed. Denzel’s fists were clenched tightly. The feeling of helplessly watching his disciples being slaughtered right before his eyes was so overwhelming that he could barely catch his breath.

Dwayne, on the other hand, stared at everything before him with surprise written all over his face. He had no idea what method John had used to enable them to witness the scene that had occurred at that time. He had heard of a time magical item that could transport a person’s divine soul or the like back to the past, allowing them to see events that had transpired. Could it be that we’ve been taken back in time to the scene of the massacre at Blood Spirit Valley?

At that moment, in the grand hall of Bloodroot Peak, everyone was staring at Denzel and Dwayne. The two men stood there as still as statues, without even blinking an eye. It was clear that their souls had been drawn out of their bodies.

“You’ve got some nerve. What have you done to our sect leader?” the elder of Bloodroot Peak immediately roared at John in fury upon seeing that. At the same time, over a dozen of Bloodroot Peak disciples rushed forward and surrounded John.

Seeing that, Miles Spicer immediately positioned himself before John, dropping into a battle stance. “You all want to fight? Considering your pathetic capabilities, you losers had better buzz off!”

Miles Spicer cursed at those of Bloodroot Peak. At his fury, those of Bloodroot Peak were somewhat frightened.

“Since our sect leader has been reduced to this state, it’s clear that this scoundrel has played a trick on him. If our sect leader can’t recover, don’t even think about leaving Bloodroot Peak,” the elder of Bloodroot Peak declared loudly. Although he was also afraid of Miles Spicer, as an elder of Bloodroot Peak, he had to step forward and speak up then.

“Don’t worry. Your sect leader will recover soon, John said in a calm and nonchalant manner. No sooner had his words fallen than Denzel and Dwayne suddenly moved. Denzel flew into a rage, pointing at Dwayne and roaring, “You beast, I’m going to tear you to pieces today!” Having said that, Denzel shot his leg out at Dwayne.

Boom! Dwayne managed to dodge that blow, but it created a deep pit in the grand hall’s floor. The energy that accompanied it caused the entire hall to start shaking. In the end, it even collapsed. Upon seeing that, John and the others all leapt into mid-air. Judging from the mess below, it was clear proof of Denzel’s fury.

“Mr. Washington, what happened?” Miles Spicer asked Denzel.

“Dwayne, that beast! He was the one who led the massacre of Blood Spirit Valley. Today, I will ensure that he meets a tragic end!” Denzel gritted his teeth, his bones popping audibly.

Upon hearing Denzel’s words, Miles Spicer looked at Dwayne in disbelief. He had never expected the latter to do such a thing.

“Mr. Washington, I’ll kill him for you!” Miles Spicer braced himself to make a move against Dwayne. Although Miles Spicer was a Seventh Level Tribulator, he was no longer at a disadvantage when dealing with Dwayne, an Eighth Level Tribulator, after having experienced the demonic tribulation cloud. Moreover, Dwayne was deeply afraid of Miles Spicer, giving the latter the upper hand if they fought.

“Mr. Spicer, none of you need to lift a finger. I will personally kill him today to avenge my disciples.” Denzel didn’t allow Miles Spicer and John to help. He was determined to personally deal with Dwayne.

At that moment, Dwayne wore a gloomy expression but didn’t offer any explanation. After all, anything he said then would be superfluous. Miles Spicer wanted to dissuade Denzel further, but at that moment, John interjected, “Mr. Spicer, let Mr. Washington handle it himself. We only need to keep an eye on the rest of those of Bloodroot Peak.”

John knew that Denzel could only rest easy by making a move personally. Since John had spoken, Miles Spicer nodded in response.

“Drop dead!”

Just when Denzel shifted his attention to Miles Spicer and John, Dwayne, who had remained silent, abruptly made a move. Dwayne swiftly reached Denzel and shot his hand out in no time. He knew that death was inevitable that day. Either Denzel would die, or he would. Therefore, he didn’t hold back in the slightest, much less pay past affections any mind.

Boom! In that punch, Dwayne unleashed nearly all of his strength. Alongside a resounding explosion, a massive ripple spread across the void. The murderous intent in Denzel’s eyes intensified. Now that Dwayne was ready to strike him down without hesitation, it further confirmed that the man was indeed the culprit behind the massacre. Denzel also shot his hand out. Their fists collided, and Dwayne’s body swiftly stumbled backward. Denzel also rapidly stumbled back.

Surprisingly, they were evenly matched with that punch. However, Dwayne was ready to give it his all, while Denzel responded passively. Therefore, it seemed that Dwayne’s strength was slightly inferior. Dwayne looked at Denzel in surprise, his brows slightly furrowed.

“I didn’t expect your strength to surpass mine in just a few days when you’ve never been my match.” He was puzzled as to how had Denzel grown so much stronger than him in such a short span of time.

Denzel didn’t utter a word. Instead, his aura intensified to its peak. The reason Denzel was able to surpass Dwayne was wholly because the elixir used when John treated his injuries also enhanced his strength. Dwayne was not much stronger than Denzel in the first place. Now that Denzel had used John’s elixir, his strength increased, surpassing Dwayne’s. That was also why John didn’t stop Denzel when the latter wanted to kill Dwayne alone but agreed. If it had been a few days ago, he would never have allowed Denzel to fight Dwayne alone.

“Die, you monster!” With a thunderous roar, Denzel moved. In a flash, he arrived before Dwayne like lightning. Subsequently, he threw a punch filled with boundless fury.

Boom! Dwayne was both shocked and angry, for he hadn’t expected Denzel’s strength to surpass his own. He hurriedly attempted to defend himself, only to be sent flying with that single punch from Denzel.

“Mr. Johnson!” Upon seeing that, the elder of Bloodroot Peak planned to charge over with the disciples of Bloodroot Peak.

At that, Miles Spicer suddenly waved his hands. A tremendous force surged at the disciples of Bloodroot Peak! The dozen disciples of Bloodroot Peak were all toppled over by the immense force. Even the elder of Bloodroot Peak was ruthlessly thrown to the ground.

“If any of you dare to make a move, you will only die,” Miles Spicer threatened those of Bloodroot Peak.

At Bloodroot Peak, everyone was staring at each other, none daring to make a move lightly. Dwayne waited menacingly for Denzel. He never imagined that Denzel’s strength would increase so rapidly, leaving him in such a disarray. Just as Dwayne was unsure of how to deal with Denzel, Denzel’s punch came again. He wouldn’t give Dwayne the slightest chance to catch his breath, let alone show him any mercy. He intended to beat Dwayne to death.

Boom! With a surge of anger, Denzel threw a punch, causing the void to tremble incessantly. Dwayne tried to resist once more, but a mouthful of fresh blood spurted out. He was sent flying, skimming across the ground. With a thunderous roar, Dwayne’s body, akin to a cannonball, had demolished house after house, even creating a deep trench in the ground. In the end, Dwayne crashed directly into the gate of Bloodroot Peak. Only after the gate had collapsed did he finally stop moving.

The disciples of Bloodroot Peak, upon seeing their sect leader in such a state and their sect in complete disarray, each wore a look of utter dismay on their faces. Despite Dwayne being beaten into such a state, Denzel didn’t show the slightest hesitation. Instead, he took a step forward, and in an instant, he was once again in front of Dwayne. Subsequently, he raised his fist and landed another punch on the disheveled Dwayne.

“Please don’t kill me, Denzel. I’m sorry…” Dwayne began to beg Denzel for mercy. However, Denzel’s eyes were filled with murderous intent and rage, he simply wouldn’t heed Dwayne’s pleas for mercy. If a mere plea for mercy could spare him, then the lives of the dozens of disciples from Bloodroot Peak would have been far too cheap.

“Fuck you! You can follow your master and apologize in the afterlife!” Denzel yelled as he threw a punch. But just as Denzel was about to strike, Dwayne suddenly disappeared. It was as if he had suddenly vanished into thin air. Denzel’s fist slammed into the ground, creating a deep pit.

Upon witnessing Dwayne’s sudden disappearance, both John and Miles Spicer were taken aback.

“Where is he? How could they have suddenly disappeared?” Miles Spicer asked in confusion. Denzel also looked around, but he couldn’t find where Dwayne was.

“People don’t just vanish into thin air, he must be nearby. Try to sense his aura,” John told Denzel. Denzel nodded, then released his spiritual sense to sense the aura of Dwayne.

Just as Denzel had begun to disperse his spiritual sense, he suddenly felt the earth tremble beneath him. The ground under his feet started to crack, spreading out in all directions like a spider’s web. Simultaneously, beams of light shot up from the ground, encircling Denzel.

John hurriedly warned out loud, “Be careful, Mr. Washington, this is a magic array!”

Before Denzel could even react, he saw Dwayne surprisingly burst forth from the ground. Rays of light shone all around Dwayne, illuminating him. Divine markings began to appear on his body, which in turn radiated a brilliant glow.

Boom! The power within Dwayne was rapidly escalating. Inside him, a surge of restless energy was continuously rising. Dwayne’s face was twisted in a grimace, his entire demeanor seemed to have turned frenzied. At that moment, Dwayne looked like a wild beast gone mad.

“You forced me into this! I shall sacrifice my life to activate this Heaven Array.” Dwayne was roaring.

Denzel looked at Dwayne, his brows involuntarily furrowing. He could sense the increase in power within Dwayne’s body. It seemed that this arcane array had similarities with the Sacrificial Blood Array.

“Be gone!” Dwayne roared, causing the entire ground to crumble around him. Then, he launched a powerful punch toward Denzel. Upon witnessing this scene, Miles Spicer furrowed his brows, ready to step forward and lend a hand. However, he was promptly stopped by John.

“Mr. White, why are you stopping me? I’m afraid Denzel might not be able to hold on much longer!” Miles Spicer asked John, puzzled.

“No need to rush. Let’s wait and see,” John replied.

“Dwayne is able to harness the power of the arcane array, greatly enhancing his strength. If things continue like this, I fear Denzel will be defeated.” Miles Spicer couldn’t understand why John had asked him to wait.

“Let Mr. Washington take care of it himself until the very end,” John said.

Upon seeing John’s firm refusal to let him intervene, Miles Spicer could only give up and anxiously watched Denzel. Denzel could feel the surge of power emanating from Dwayne’s body, and he dared not take it lightly.

Boom! Denzel swung a punch, and the two individuals collided heavily, much like shooting stars. Within this arcane array, the void trembled, giving rise to ripples one after another. Fortunately, the arcane array was there to block it. If not, the entire Bloodroot Peak would have been completely destroyed under the power of this punch.

Buzz! The two fists collided, an endless surge of power radiating in waves from all around. This force then struck against the array, resulting in an explosive sound. At that moment, within the array, it was as if the end of the world had descended.

Bang! Suddenly, Denzel’s body plummeted like a meteorite, rapidly descending from the sky, and then heavily crashed onto the ground. Dust and smoke filled the sky, a massive pit lay on the ground, into which Denzel had completely fallen.

“Hahaha!” Upon seeing the disheveled state of Denzel, Dwayne immediately burst into hearty laughter. At that moment, Denzel, with traces of blood at the corner of his mouth, struggled to stand up.

“Mr. White…” Upon seeing the situation, Miles Spicer anxiously looked toward John. At this point, if no help was given, Denzel would truly be done for. However, John remained motionless, his facial expression unchanged, quietly observing everything before him. It seemed as though Denzel’s current situation had absolutely no relation to him.

Miles Spicer didn’t understand what John meant. However, since John didn’t speak up, Miles Spicer didn’t dare to take matters into his own hands.

“Accept your fate, Denzel! This is your destiny. Now, I will send you on your way to join your disciples.” Dwayne’s face was contorted with ferocity, and the strength within him was surprisingly still growing.

After this battle, it was certain that Dwayne would suffer backlash from the arcane array. Even if he didn’t die, he would likely be rendered crippled. But since it had come to this point, even if he were to die, he would drag Denzel down with him. Otherwise, he would not have activated this Heaven Array.

“Do you really think you can defeat me with the power of your arcane arrays?” Denzel gradually regained his composure, the anger in his eyes dissipating. In a calm tone, he said, “You have the help of arcane arrays, and I have mine…”

Denzel pulled out a formation plate from his arms, following which he forced out a drop of blood essence, letting it fall onto the disk. The arcane formation plate was seen humming, and then it emitted a ray of light. A thick, pungent scent of blood continuously permeated the air. Swiftly, a massive arcane array emerged, astonishingly swallowing up Dwayne’s arcane array. Lines of array runes shimmered with light, and within these patterns, red blood was flowing.

The blood that was spilled came from the sacrifices made by Maverick and Brody’s subordinates. The power within the blood was not entirely depleted when John tricked Maverick and Brody, leading them into his consciousness field where they were slain.

Consequently, the sacrificial blood arcane array was shut down. However, the blood that was not consumed remained within the Sacrificial Blood Array. When Denzel used his own essence blood to activate the array, the arcane array was set in motion, and the blood began to flow once again.

“I-Is this the Sacrificial Blood Array?”

Upon seeing the fresh blood continuously flowing within the pattern, Dwayne was instantly dumbfounded. He never would have imagined that the formation plate used for the Sacrificial Blood Array would end up in Denzel’s hands. After all, this was a disk left over from the Celestial Battle.

Chapter 3619 - 3624 Please spare me

Denzel coldly stared at Dwayne, as clouds of blood mist around him continuously surged into his body. All of these were powers within the arcane array, and Denzel’s strength was rapidly escalating. And due to the absence of the arcane array’s support, Dwayne’s strength was rapidly declining. Dwayne was thrown into panic, but as he observed the surrounding array runes flickering, he realized there was absolutely no way for him to escape.

“Denzel, I… I was wrong! Please spare me…” Dwayne started begging for mercy again. If he had known that Denzel held the formation plate for the Sacrificial Blood Array, he would have never activated Heaven Array.

“You can beg for mercy from those disciples of Blood Spirit Valley.”

Denzel sprang to his feet, and then promptly slapped Dwayne across the face. Smack! With this slap, Dwayne was sent sprawling heavily onto the ground. Denzel didn’t hesitate, he immediately pursued, swiftly grabbing onto Dwayne’s collar and launching his fists left and right.

Denzel was venting his own fury. Dozens of his disciples had been slaughtered by Dwayne. This kind of rage, only Denzel himself could truly understand. Denzel, carrying Dwayne, struck him from the sky to the ground. Dwayne didn’t have the slightest ability to resist.

Upon witnessing this scene, Miles Spicer heaved a sigh of relief. He now understood why John had forbidden him from intervening. It turned out that John had a hunch, he knew that Denzel was certain not to lose.

In the midst of the Sacrificial Blood Array, Dwayne was seen being beaten to a state of utter disarray. However, Denzel did not deal a fatal blow. It wasn’t that Denzel didn’t want to kill him, but rather, he wanted to make Dwayne’s fate even more tragic. Denzel grabbed Dwayne by the collar, repeatedly slamming him onto the ground.

The disciples of Bloodroot Peak, upon seeing Dwayne’s condition, were all wide-eyed, not daring to even let out a peep. The elder of Bloodroot Peak also had an extremely unsightly expression, his eyes filled with panic.

After an indeterminate amount of time, Dwayne was left with only a breath of life at this moment. Denzel slowly loosened his grip, and Dwayne collapsed onto the ground with a thud.

As Denzel put away the formation plate, the Sacrificial Blood Array gradually disappeared as well. Looking at Dwayne, who was barely hanging on to life, there seemed to be no mercy in Denzel’s eyes. By now, Denzel no longer considered Dwayne as his fellow junior.

“Denzel, I beg of you…”

Dwayne spat out fresh blood from his mouth, pleading for mercy even on the brink of death. It was clear that this fellow’s will to live was incredibly strong. Regrettably, Denzel would not let him live. Without a moment’s hesitation, Denzel lifted his foot and firmly stomped down.

Spurt! In an instant, Dwayne’s body was reduced to a pile of mush, even his soul was obliterated under this crushing blow. After killing Dwayne, Denzel seemed to have been drained of his strength in an instant, slumping to the ground.

Denzel tilted his head back and roared, “My disciples, you may rest easy now!” Dwayne had died. The disciples of Bloodroot Peak, one by one, were trembling, their eyes filled with terror. Now that Dwayne was dead, they were next in line. They had just witnessed Denzel’s strength with their own eyes. With Miles Spicer involved, there was no way they could have been a match for them.

“Denzel, what should we do with these disciples from Bloodroot Peak?” Miles Spicer asked. If Denzel were to order him to kill them, he would strike without hesitation.

In an instant, all the disciples of Bloodroot Peak turned their gaze toward Denzel. Their lives hung on a single command from Denzel. Watching the disciples of Bloodroot Peak, Denzel slowly rose to his feet.

“Now that Dwayne is gone, are you guys willing to accompany me to Blood Spirit Valley, to restore its former glory?” Denzel asked.

Originally from the same lineage, these disciples from the Bloodroot Peak, if they could be brought back to the Blood Spirit Valley, would only need to slightly adjust their cultivation methods to fully adapt to the conditions of the Blood Spirit Valley. Now, there was no one left in the Blood Spirit Valley. If they were to cultivate it bit by bit, it would require a great deal of time. At that time, all the disciples at Bloodroot Peak were readily available, so Denzel wanted to take them back to Blood Spirit Valley.

Listening to Denzel’s words, the disciples of Bloodroot Peak were all taken aback, thinking they must have heard wrong. They believed that even if Denzel didn’t kill them, he would incapacitate them, leaving them to fend for themselves. Unexpectedly, Denzel was actually planning to take them to the Blood Spirit Valley.

“Many thanks to Mr. Washington, I am willing to follow you till the end…”

The elder from Bloodroot Peak reacted the fastest, immediately kneeling before Denzel to pledge his loyalty. Upon seeing this, the other disciples of Bloodroot Peak also knelt down in reverence one after another. All these people were willing to follow Denzel to the Blood Spirit Valley. After all, Blood Spirit Valley was the right path. Bloodroot Peak was what Dwayne had established after he had left.

“All right, then. Please stand up, all of you.” With a raise of his hand, Denzel had all the disciples of Bloodroot Peak stand up.

“Mr. White, thank you so much for allowing me to avenge the disciples of the Blood Spirit Valley. The debt of gratitude we owe you in the Blood Spirit Valley is immeasurable and can never be fully repaid.” Denzel walked up to John, speaking as he was about to kneel down. If it hadn’t been for John, Denzel might have never known that this was something Dwayne would actually do.

“Mr. Washington, you’re too kind!” John hurriedly held Denzel steady.

“Mr. White, now that Denzel’s great vengeance has been avenged, we should hurry back. After all, there are people everywhere looking for you,” Miles Spicer said.

John addressed the two, saying, “Mr. Washington, Mr. Spicer, you two should return to the Blood Spirit Valley first. I want to take a stroll at the peak of Demonia Mountain to see if I can find Demonia Stone. Additionally, I also wanted to explore the Demon Swallowing Cave, to see what kind of extraordinary adventures Pablo really had in there.”

“I’ll accompany you, Mr. White. The depths of Demonia Mountain are quite dangerous, especially the Demon Devouring Cave. I’m afraid you might be in danger if you go alone,” Miles Spicer said.

“Mr. Spicer, I’ve altered my appearance and suppressed my aura. Unless someone is particularly familiar with me, they won’t recognize me. You can rest assured. Moreover, in the vicinity of Demonia Mountain, I observed that the various sects were relatively mild. The three tribes could coexist peacefully, so there shouldn’t be any danger,” John explained.

“Mr. White, there’s something you may not know. This place, known as Demonia Mountain, was once the territory of the demons. Later, it became a battlefield during the Celestial Battle, resulting in the deaths of many Demonic Cultivators. However, many Demonic Cultivators managed to survive. Some of these cultivators, notorious for their wicked deeds, took refuge deep within Demonia Mountain. These cultivators committed atrocities at will. In their understanding, there are simply no rules to abide by. Over the years in the southern region, especially around Demonia Mountain, the three tribes have been getting along quite well. As a result, those wicked Demonic Cultivators have been hiding deep within Demonia Mountain, not daring to show themselves. If you encounter these people, they won’t care about any rules or norms,” Miles Spicer said, expressing his concerns with a worried look on his face.

John lifted his head to gaze at the towering mountain peak that reached into the clouds, and couldn’t help but exclaim in surprise, “What? Could there still be Demonic Cultivators at the peak of Demonia Mountain’s depths?”

Life atop the peak of Demonia Mountain would undoubtedly be extremely arduous. Living in such a place would certainly be miserable.

“Of course, there are. However, most of those Demonic Cultivators cultivated using the souls of vengeful spirits. That’s why they would indiscriminately kill the innocent, committing all sorts of evil deeds. It was precisely because of this fraction of Demonic Cultivators that Demonic Cultivator were perceived as demons, with everyone calling for our heads. In reality, not all Demonic Cultivators are mindless killers. It’s just that our cultivation methods and philosophies differ from those of other cultivators, which is why we are referred to as Demonic Cultivators. Within the realm of Demonic Cultivators, many originated from human cultivators. In essence, there isn’t much difference among the three races, all striving for ascension to immortality. However, after the Celestial Battle, Demonic Cultivators became as despised as public enemies. Regardless of their nature, as long as one was a Demonic Cultivator, they were automatically labeled as villains.” Miles Spicer heaved a light sigh, appearing utterly helpless.

John gently patted the shoulder of Miles Spicer, as a gesture of comfort. The predicament the demons found themselves in today was certainly someone’s calculated scheme. There was also the Celestial Battle, there was definitely someone manipulating things behind the scenes. The Celestial Battle wasn’t confined to just the Ethereal Realm. It was a chaotic war that spanned across numerous planes.

“Mr. Spicer, I firmly believe that it won’t take long for the three clans to coexist harmoniously. The entire cultivation world will surely flourish. Back then, be it the human race, the demons, or the beast race, all were treated equally,” John said in a calm and nonchalant manner.

“I hope for that day to come…” In the eyes of Miles Spicer, there was a glimmer of hope.

“I won’t ask for equal treatment. All I hope for is a clear distinction between right and wrong in the eyes of the public. Although I am a Demonic Cultivator, I abided by the rules and kept my promises. Yet, some of the so-called upright and reputable sects of the human race were even worse than us Demonic Cultivators. The Demon Seal Alliance always prided itself as an upright and prestigious organization, proclaiming their mission to eradicate demons and protect the righteous path. However, the deeds they carried out were nothing short of despicable. In the entire Ethereal Realm now, where was there any distinction between good and evil? Many in the Ethereal Realm were simply confused,” Denzel said with a touch of righteous indignation.

Upon hearing Denzel’s words, John could understand his current emotions. Originally, he kept to himself, abiding by the rules. However, due to his identity as a Demonic Cultivator, he was often misunderstood and pursued relentlessly. During their time in the Night Sea, Rose and Dalton nearly lost their lives due to their identities as Demonic Cultivators. Had it not been for John, Rose and Dalton would have perished in the Night Sea.

Rose and Dalton did nothing wrong, though. They had not committed any outrageous acts. However, because of their unchangeable identities, they suffered the criticism and persecution of many.

John exchanged a few words with Denzel and Miles Spicer, then turned around and left. As for Polar and Phoenix, they temporarily stayed in Blood Spirit Valley.

At the moment, John was even safer being alone. Having altered his appearance and aura, no one would be able to recognize him. If Phoenix and the others were with him, there would certainly be people who could deduce John’s identity based on their presence.

After John departed, Denzel led the disciples of Bloodroot Peak down the mountain. Moreover, he set Bloodroot Peak ablaze. From that point forward, Bloodroot Peak was no more. Deep within Demonia Mountain, two cultivators were running in a disheveled manner, among them was Tessa Stark, a woman dressed in green. She wore a gem on her chest, which shimmered with a faint white light, circulating a hint of vitality.

Trent Fowler, clad in a long green robe with an injured left arm, said, “Tessa, take the Demonia Dragon Ginseng and go ahead, I’ll stay behind to buy you some time!”

Tessa pulled out an exquisitely crafted wooden box from her arms, and handed it to Trent as she said, “You’re injured, Trent! You should take the Demonia Dragon Ginseng and leave. I’ll hold them off for you.”

However, Trent did not accept. Instead, he said with a grave expression, “Stop arguing with me, Tessa! Hurry back, otherwise it will be too late to save our master.” He gave the woman a shove, then, drawing his sword, he turned and dashed back the way he had come

No sooner had Trent taken two steps, his expression instantly turned unsightly. Trent saw a man, his face marred by a scar and with only one eye, chasing after them. Moreover, behind him were four powerful individuals, each wielding various mystical weapons. As soon as these five individuals arrived, they surrounded Trent and Tessa. The quintet exuded lethal intent, and at a single glance, one could tell they were Demonic Cultivators.

“We are all fellow Demonic Cultivators, so why must you relentlessly drive us into a corner? If you could allow Tessa and I to leave, the Soul Demon Sect would surely be eternally grateful. If you visit Soul Demon Sect, we would certainly offer various resources as a token of our hospitality!” Trent said very politely to the one-eyed man.

“Heh! Have you lost your mind? I’ve been chasing you guys for quite some time, all for that Demonia Dragon Ginseng in your hands. Who would want to visit your sect? Perhaps it was you guys from the Soul Demon Sect have drained my soul! How am I supposed to cultivate now?” The one-eyed man burst into hearty laughter

Upon hearing the one-eyed man mention the Demonia Dragon Ginseng, the expression on Trent’s face turned even more unsightly in an instant. However, suppressing the panic within, he feigned calmness and said, “This Demonia Dragon Ginseng is for saving my master, so I cannot give it to you. I can offer you spirit coins, or other mystical herbs if you prefer.”

“Enough with the nonsense! All we need is the Demonia Dragon Ginseng. What’s the use of spirit coins? Even if we have them, there’s nowhere to spend them deep in Demonia Mountain! Hand over the Demonia Dragon Ginseng obediently now, and I can let the two of you go. If you refuse, don’t blame me for what I’m about to do! Your little junior is quite charming. My men and I haven’t been with a woman in quite some time.” The one-eyed man gazed at Tessa, a hint of greed and lust flickering in his eyes.

“Hahaha!” The others also began to laugh heartily at Tessa. Trent didn’t utter a word, but a peculiar aura began to slowly emanate from him. This aura was incredibly unique, giving off a captivating sensation. The one-eyed man seemed completely oblivious to the aura, even looking at Trent with a cold, mocking smile.

Trent’s brows furrowed slightly, and cold sweat broke out on his forehead. The peculiar aura around him intensified, spreading even further into his surroundings. Yet, the one-eyed man and his companions before them seemed to be completely unaffected. At that moment, John, who was hurrying on his way, suddenly felt a jolt in his body. His heart tensed up as if his soul had been struck heavily by someone.

“Mr. White, this is such a peculiar aura that I feel as though I can no longer control myself,” Fitz said in John’s consciousness field.

Fitz himself was a remnant soul, and it seemed as if he was suddenly being restrained by someone, as if they were trying to extract him from John’s consciousness field. John’s brows slightly furrowed, a flash of golden light shimmered in his mind, directly shattering that peculiar aura. However, that strange sensation just now had instantly put John on high alert. He had never encountered such a unique aura before. Moreover, this aura didn’t seem to pose any danger, yet it struck the soul deep within one’s heart as if it had been hit.

Just moments ago, John’s soul had nearly slipped out of control, leaving his physical form. It was as if something was beckoning his soul.

“It’s such a peculiar aura. Let’s go see what’s going on.” John was extremely curious, so he followed the trail of that aura. However, with his preparations in place, John’s spirit was incredibly strong. This peculiar aura, therefore, could no longer deliver a heavy blow to John’s soul.

After cautiously tracking for a while, John soon discovered the trapped man and woman. Since John had no idea who they were, he did not make a move, but instead, he quietly observed. However, these people were all Demonic Cultivators, something John could tell at a glance. At that moment, Trent was already drenched in sweat, his body trembling slightly. It seemed he had already reached his limit, yet the few people in front of him showed no reaction at all.

“Hahaha! Don’t bother trying to control our souls in order to make your escape. Did you really think we wouldn’t be prepared to deal with you people from the Soul Demon Sect?” As he said, the one-eyed man pulled out a bead from his arms. It was no bigger than a thumb. Following that, the other four individuals also produced identical beads, flaunting them in front of Trent.

Upon seeing the beads in the hands of the few individuals, Trent’s expression turned extremely unsightly.

“Soulbinding Beads? How do you guys have so many Soulbinding Beads?” Trent asked with a displeased expression on his face.

“Take a guess!” the one-eyed man said, grinning slyly.

“Could it be that there was a traitor within Soul Demon Sect who gave you the Soulbinding Beads?” Trent asked, expressing his anger vehemently. The one-eyed man burst into hearty laughter.

“You guessed it right! But even if you know there’s a traitor in your Soul Demon Sect, what could you possibly do? You’re all about to perish anyway!

Trent gritted his teeth in frustration, yet he was utterly helpless. Upon hearing that the man and woman in green were from the Soul Demon Sect, Fitz exclaimed in shock, “Soul Demon Sect? I never thought there were still living Demonic Cultivators of the Soul Demon Sect in this world!”

“Fitz, what kind of sect is this Soul Demon Sect? Is it good or bad?” John asked. Since Fitz was so astonished, he must certainly know about this Soul Demon Sect!

“Mr. White, the members of Soul Demon Sect are also Demonic Cultivators, but they are not like other Demonic Cultivators. Their sect has deep research into the soul, and the members of the Soul Demon Sect all prefer to attack the opponent’s soul. That peculiar aura from earlier should be the doing of someone from the Soul Demon Sect. As for the morality of the Soul Demon Sect, it is impossible to judge definitively. Rumor has it that the ancient founder of the Soul Demon Sect was once a ruler of a kingdom from the mundane world. In a battle between nations, the hundred thousand soldiers he led all perished on the battlefield. Only the ruler of this kingdom remained alive, yet he was deeply immersed in self-reproach. Consequently, he spent his days seated beside the corpses of his hundred thousand soldiers, praying for the repose of their souls. The souls of those soldiers were unwilling to depart. They continued to follow the king of their nation. Gradually, the king harnessed the power of these hundred thousand souls, embarked on a path of cultivation, and founded the Soul Demon Sect. The primary focus of this sect was the study of souls. It was precisely because of the unconventional cultivation method of the Soul Demon Sect that it was not accepted by the mainstream Demonic Cultivators. As a result, they were often ostracized. After the Celestial Battle, the demons fell into hardship, and the Soul Demon Sect became even less popular. In the end, they faded into obscurity.”

………Everyone assumed that the Soul Demon Sect had already been eradicated, yet unexpectedly, they had hidden deep within Demonia Mountain. The Soul Demon Sect hasn’t really done anything outrageously evil. They used the souls of the deceased, and wouldn’t easily seize the souls of the living. However, after all, using other people’s souls for cultivation wasn’t exactly an honorable act. Therefore, whether the Soul Demon Sect was good or bad, I can’t say for sure.”

Thus, the origins of the Soul Demon Sect was narrated to John. “Do you know which sect those other people belong to?” John asked.

“I’m not sure, perhaps they are some wandering cultivators. However, anyone that roams deep within Demonia Mountain is likely not benevolent,” Fitz replied.

“What exactly is this Demonia Dragon Ginseng they’re talking about? Is it very valuable?” John asked.

“Um…” Fitz was somewhat at a loss for words. “Mr. White, I do have some knowledge about the affairs of the demons. However, when it comes to matters of Demonia Mountain, I’m afraid I’m in the dark. After all, I’ve never stayed in Demonia Mountain. However, it seems that this Demonia Dragon Ginseng must be a very precious mystical herb. Otherwise, it wouldn’t have been fought over.”

John intently observing the situation at the scene. Among the five men, only the one-eyed man was a Sixth Level Tribulator, while the rest were Fifth Level Tribulators. Given their level of cultivation, John could handle them all by himself.

Just then, Tessa said, “If I hand over the Demonia Dragon Ginseng to you, will you let the two of us go?” Tessa held the Demonia Dragon Ginseng, intending to hand it over to the one-eyed man.

“Tessa, we absolutely cannot hand over the Demonia Dragon Ginseng. This is the key to saving our master’s life. If you give it away, there will be no hope left for Master!” Trent exclaimed, hastily intervening.

“Trent, we won’t survive if we don’t hand it over, so we won’t be able to protect the Demonia Dragon Ginseng either. I believe that if Master knew, he wouldn’t blame us,” Tessa said as she opened the wooden box, astonishingly pulling out a ginseng root that strikingly resembled the shape of a dragon.

The moment the Demonia Dragon Ginseng was brought out, John felt a surge of celestial energy rushing toward him. Within the Demonia Dragon Ginseng, there was an astonishing amount of celestial energy. From this, one could infer that the place where the Demonia Dragon Ginseng grew must have been nourished by something that fell from the Ethereal Realm, contributing to its growth.

“Hahaha! Little girl, you have a good sense of judgment. Now, hand over the Demonia Dragon Ginseng, and I might let you all leave! Francis let out a hearty laugh, extending his hand toward Tessa.

“Tessa, we must not give it to them!” Upon seeing the situation, Trent quickly raised his voice to intervene.

“Cut the crap!” With a grand sweep of his hand, Francis sent Trent flying backward. It was clear that in terms of strength, Trent was significantly weaker.

John had also noticed something. This Demonic Cultivator from Soul Demon Sect has his unique ways of controlling souls. However, when it comes to real combat, he still lacks a lot! Just like an array master or an alchemist, specializing in one area would cause other aspects to weaken significantly! After all, human energy was finite. There weren’t many people who, like John, were such extraordinarily gifted eccentrics.

“Trent…” Upon seeing the situation, Tessa hurriedly stepped forward to help Trent up.

“Give me the Demonia Dragon Ginseng quickly. My patience is limited.” Francis was growing somewhat impatient.

“All right…” Tessa nodded, then slowly rose and walked toward Francis

“Tessa, you mustn’t…” Trent coughed up blood, desperately trying to stop her. However, it seemed as though Tessa hadn’t heard a thing.

“You absolutely must not kill me. I can give you the Demonia Dragon Ginseng!” Tessa looked terrified, appearing utterly pitiful.

“Don’t worry, as long as you behave, there’s no way I would kill you.” Francis began to grin. Francis’s gaze was filled with greed. He coveted the Demonia Dragon Ginseng in Tessa’s hands and lusted after the woman herself. As soon as he got hold of the Demonia Dragon Ginseng, he would not hesitate to make a move against Tessa. As for the promise made, they would never adhere to it. After all, having lived deep within Demonia Mountain, no one would still care about any promises and rules.

Seeing the girl believe the words of Francis, Fitz uttered anxiously, “This girl is so naive. These guys have been living deep in Demonia Mountain. How could they possibly keep their promises? Not a single word from these guys can be trusted.”

“What? Do you want to save that girl?” From Fitz’s anxious tone, John could discern that if he were not reduced to a mere soul remnant, he would have undoubtedly intervened to save them.

“I…” Fitz was at a loss for words.

“Have you fallen for this girl?” John could sense what Fitz was thinking. After all, Fitz was living in his consciousness field.

“Somewhat!” Fitz said without any hesitation. He wanted to hide it from John, but he simply couldn’t. Hence, it would be better to just admit it.

“Did you fall in love at first sight?” John laughed. Fitz stopped talking, but John could feel the anxiety in his heart.

“Don’t worry, that girl isn’t foolish. On the contrary, she’s very smart. Perhaps these guys will fall into her trap!” John said with a laugh.

Just as John’s words fell silent, the gem on the girl’s chest began to shimmer with an intense glow. However, this did not attract the attention of Francis and the others. They had focused all their attention on the Demonia Dragon Ginseng and the girl’s physique.

As the gem shimmered incessantly, the girl’s body radiated a peculiar aura far more intense than Trent’s. Unbeknownst to them, the four subordinates by Francis’s side started to look dazed. Four dark shadows slowly drifted out from the tops of their heads. Those were the souls of four individuals.

Only after their souls had left their bodies did these four fellows come to their senses. All one could see were the four shadows struggling desperately, trying to rush back into their original forms. However, the gem on the girl’s chest erupted in a golden light. Under this golden illumination, the four dark shadows were instantly shattered.

How do we hook fitz up with this girl. So Are we going to set a dinner date inside John's consciousness field or rather in his nascence space where they can gaze up the stars 😂

Chapter 3619 - 3624 Please spare me

Denzel coldly stared at Dwayne, as clouds of blood mist around him continuously surged into his body. All of these were powers within the arcane array, and Denzel’s strength was rapidly escalating. And due to the absence of the arcane array’s support, Dwayne’s strength was rapidly declining. Dwayne was thrown into panic, but as he observed the surrounding array runes flickering, he realized there was absolutely no way for him to escape.

“Denzel, I… I was wrong! Please spare me…” Dwayne started begging for mercy again. If he had known that Denzel held the formation plate for the Sacrificial Blood Array, he would have never activated Heaven Array.

“You can beg for mercy from those disciples of Blood Spirit Valley.”

Denzel sprang to his feet, and then promptly slapped Dwayne across the face. Smack! With this slap, Dwayne was sent sprawling heavily onto the ground. Denzel didn’t hesitate, he immediately pursued, swiftly grabbing onto Dwayne’s collar and launching his fists left and right.

Denzel was venting his own fury. Dozens of his disciples had been slaughtered by Dwayne. This kind of rage, only Denzel himself could truly understand. Denzel, carrying Dwayne, struck him from the sky to the ground. Dwayne didn’t have the slightest ability to resist.

Upon witnessing this scene, Miles Spicer heaved a sigh of relief. He now understood why John had forbidden him from intervening. It turned out that John had a hunch, he knew that Denzel was certain not to lose.

In the midst of the Sacrificial Blood Array, Dwayne was seen being beaten to a state of utter disarray. However, Denzel did not deal a fatal blow. It wasn’t that Denzel didn’t want to kill him, but rather, he wanted to make Dwayne’s fate even more tragic. Denzel grabbed Dwayne by the collar, repeatedly slamming him onto the ground.

The disciples of Bloodroot Peak, upon seeing Dwayne’s condition, were all wide-eyed, not daring to even let out a peep. The elder of Bloodroot Peak also had an extremely unsightly expression, his eyes filled with panic.

After an indeterminate amount of time, Dwayne was left with only a breath of life at this moment. Denzel slowly loosened his grip, and Dwayne collapsed onto the ground with a thud.

As Denzel put away the formation plate, the Sacrificial Blood Array gradually disappeared as well. Looking at Dwayne, who was barely hanging on to life, there seemed to be no mercy in Denzel’s eyes. By now, Denzel no longer considered Dwayne as his fellow junior.

“Denzel, I beg of you…”

Dwayne spat out fresh blood from his mouth, pleading for mercy even on the brink of death. It was clear that this fellow’s will to live was incredibly strong. Regrettably, Denzel would not let him live. Without a moment’s hesitation, Denzel lifted his foot and firmly stomped down.

Spurt! In an instant, Dwayne’s body was reduced to a pile of mush, even his soul was obliterated under this crushing blow. After killing Dwayne, Denzel seemed to have been drained of his strength in an instant, slumping to the ground.

Denzel tilted his head back and roared, “My disciples, you may rest easy now!” Dwayne had died. The disciples of Bloodroot Peak, one by one, were trembling, their eyes filled with terror. Now that Dwayne was dead, they were next in line. They had just witnessed Denzel’s strength with their own eyes. With Miles Spicer involved, there was no way they could have been a match for them.

“Denzel, what should we do with these disciples from Bloodroot Peak?” Miles Spicer asked. If Denzel were to order him to kill them, he would strike without hesitation.

In an instant, all the disciples of Bloodroot Peak turned their gaze toward Denzel. Their lives hung on a single command from Denzel. Watching the disciples of Bloodroot Peak, Denzel slowly rose to his feet.

“Now that Dwayne is gone, are you guys willing to accompany me to Blood Spirit Valley, to restore its former glory?” Denzel asked.

Originally from the same lineage, these disciples from the Bloodroot Peak, if they could be brought back to the Blood Spirit Valley, would only need to slightly adjust their cultivation methods to fully adapt to the conditions of the Blood Spirit Valley. Now, there was no one left in the Blood Spirit Valley. If they were to cultivate it bit by bit, it would require a great deal of time. At that time, all the disciples at Bloodroot Peak were readily available, so Denzel wanted to take them back to Blood Spirit Valley.

Listening to Denzel’s words, the disciples of Bloodroot Peak were all taken aback, thinking they must have heard wrong. They believed that even if Denzel didn’t kill them, he would incapacitate them, leaving them to fend for themselves. Unexpectedly, Denzel was actually planning to take them to the Blood Spirit Valley.

“Many thanks to Mr. Washington, I am willing to follow you till the end…”

The elder from Bloodroot Peak reacted the fastest, immediately kneeling before Denzel to pledge his loyalty. Upon seeing this, the other disciples of Bloodroot Peak also knelt down in reverence one after another. All these people were willing to follow Denzel to the Blood Spirit Valley. After all, Blood Spirit Valley was the right path. Bloodroot Peak was what Dwayne had established after he had left.

“All right, then. Please stand up, all of you.” With a raise of his hand, Denzel had all the disciples of Bloodroot Peak stand up.

“Mr. White, thank you so much for allowing me to avenge the disciples of the Blood Spirit Valley. The debt of gratitude we owe you in the Blood Spirit Valley is immeasurable and can never be fully repaid.” Denzel walked up to John, speaking as he was about to kneel down. If it hadn’t been for John, Denzel might have never known that this was something Dwayne would actually do.

“Mr. Washington, you’re too kind!” John hurriedly held Denzel steady.

“Mr. White, now that Denzel’s great vengeance has been avenged, we should hurry back. After all, there are people everywhere looking for you,” Miles Spicer said.

John addressed the two, saying, “Mr. Washington, Mr. Spicer, you two should return to the Blood Spirit Valley first. I want to take a stroll at the peak of Demonia Mountain to see if I can find Demonia Stone. Additionally, I also wanted to explore the Demon Swallowing Cave, to see what kind of extraordinary adventures Pablo really had in there.”

“I’ll accompany you, Mr. White. The depths of Demonia Mountain are quite dangerous, especially the Demon Devouring Cave. I’m afraid you might be in danger if you go alone,” Miles Spicer said.

“Mr. Spicer, I’ve altered my appearance and suppressed my aura. Unless someone is particularly familiar with me, they won’t recognize me. You can rest assured. Moreover, in the vicinity of Demonia Mountain, I observed that the various sects were relatively mild. The three tribes could coexist peacefully, so there shouldn’t be any danger,” John explained.

“Mr. White, there’s something you may not know. This place, known as Demonia Mountain, was once the territory of the demons. Later, it became a battlefield during the Celestial Battle, resulting in the deaths of many Demonic Cultivators. However, many Demonic Cultivators managed to survive. Some of these cultivators, notorious for their wicked deeds, took refuge deep within Demonia Mountain. These cultivators committed atrocities at will. In their understanding, there are simply no rules to abide by. Over the years in the southern region, especially around Demonia Mountain, the three tribes have been getting along quite well. As a result, those wicked Demonic Cultivators have been hiding deep within Demonia Mountain, not daring to show themselves. If you encounter these people, they won’t care about any rules or norms,” Miles Spicer said, expressing his concerns with a worried look on his face.

John lifted his head to gaze at the towering mountain peak that reached into the clouds, and couldn’t help but exclaim in surprise, “What? Could there still be Demonic Cultivators at the peak of Demonia Mountain’s depths?”

Life atop the peak of Demonia Mountain would undoubtedly be extremely arduous. Living in such a place would certainly be miserable.

“Of course, there are. However, most of those Demonic Cultivators cultivated using the souls of vengeful spirits. That’s why they would indiscriminately kill the innocent, committing all sorts of evil deeds. It was precisely because of this fraction of Demonic Cultivators that Demonic Cultivator were perceived as demons, with everyone calling for our heads. In reality, not all Demonic Cultivators are mindless killers. It’s just that our cultivation methods and philosophies differ from those of other cultivators, which is why we are referred to as Demonic Cultivators. Within the realm of Demonic Cultivators, many originated from human cultivators. In essence, there isn’t much difference among the three races, all striving for ascension to immortality. However, after the Celestial Battle, Demonic Cultivators became as despised as public enemies. Regardless of their nature, as long as one was a Demonic Cultivator, they were automatically labeled as villains.” Miles Spicer heaved a light sigh, appearing utterly helpless.

John gently patted the shoulder of Miles Spicer, as a gesture of comfort. The predicament the demons found themselves in today was certainly someone’s calculated scheme. There was also the Celestial Battle, there was definitely someone manipulating things behind the scenes. The Celestial Battle wasn’t confined to just the Ethereal Realm. It was a chaotic war that spanned across numerous planes.

“Mr. Spicer, I firmly believe that it won’t take long for the three clans to coexist harmoniously. The entire cultivation world will surely flourish. Back then, be it the human race, the demons, or the beast race, all were treated equally,” John said in a calm and nonchalant manner.

“I hope for that day to come…” In the eyes of Miles Spicer, there was a glimmer of hope.

“I won’t ask for equal treatment. All I hope for is a clear distinction between right and wrong in the eyes of the public. Although I am a Demonic Cultivator, I abided by the rules and kept my promises. Yet, some of the so-called upright and reputable sects of the human race were even worse than us Demonic Cultivators. The Demon Seal Alliance always prided itself as an upright and prestigious organization, proclaiming their mission to eradicate demons and protect the righteous path. However, the deeds they carried out were nothing short of despicable. In the entire Ethereal Realm now, where was there any distinction between good and evil? Many in the Ethereal Realm were simply confused,” Denzel said with a touch of righteous indignation.

Upon hearing Denzel’s words, John could understand his current emotions. Originally, he kept to himself, abiding by the rules. However, due to his identity as a Demonic Cultivator, he was often misunderstood and pursued relentlessly. During their time in the Night Sea, Rose and Dalton nearly lost their lives due to their identities as Demonic Cultivators. Had it not been for John, Rose and Dalton would have perished in the Night Sea.

Rose and Dalton did nothing wrong, though. They had not committed any outrageous acts. However, because of their unchangeable identities, they suffered the criticism and persecution of many.

John exchanged a few words with Denzel and Miles Spicer, then turned around and left. As for Polar and Phoenix, they temporarily stayed in Blood Spirit Valley.

At the moment, John was even safer being alone. Having altered his appearance and aura, no one would be able to recognize him. If Phoenix and the others were with him, there would certainly be people who could deduce John’s identity based on their presence.

After John departed, Denzel led the disciples of Bloodroot Peak down the mountain. Moreover, he set Bloodroot Peak ablaze. From that point forward, Bloodroot Peak was no more. Deep within Demonia Mountain, two cultivators were running in a disheveled manner, among them was Tessa Stark, a woman dressed in green. She wore a gem on her chest, which shimmered with a faint white light, circulating a hint of vitality.

Trent Fowler, clad in a long green robe with an injured left arm, said, “Tessa, take the Demonia Dragon Ginseng and go ahead, I’ll stay behind to buy you some time!”

Tessa pulled out an exquisitely crafted wooden box from her arms, and handed it to Trent as she said, “You’re injured, Trent! You should take the Demonia Dragon Ginseng and leave. I’ll hold them off for you.”

However, Trent did not accept. Instead, he said with a grave expression, “Stop arguing with me, Tessa! Hurry back, otherwise it will be too late to save our master.” He gave the woman a shove, then, drawing his sword, he turned and dashed back the way he had come

No sooner had Trent taken two steps, his expression instantly turned unsightly. Trent saw a man, his face marred by a scar and with only one eye, chasing after them. Moreover, behind him were four powerful individuals, each wielding various mystical weapons. As soon as these five individuals arrived, they surrounded Trent and Tessa. The quintet exuded lethal intent, and at a single glance, one could tell they were Demonic Cultivators.

“We are all fellow Demonic Cultivators, so why must you relentlessly drive us into a corner? If you could allow Tessa and I to leave, the Soul Demon Sect would surely be eternally grateful. If you visit Soul Demon Sect, we would certainly offer various resources as a token of our hospitality!” Trent said very politely to the one-eyed man.

“Heh! Have you lost your mind? I’ve been chasing you guys for quite some time, all for that Demonia Dragon Ginseng in your hands. Who would want to visit your sect? Perhaps it was you guys from the Soul Demon Sect have drained my soul! How am I supposed to cultivate now?” The one-eyed man burst into hearty laughter

Upon hearing the one-eyed man mention the Demonia Dragon Ginseng, the expression on Trent’s face turned even more unsightly in an instant. However, suppressing the panic within, he feigned calmness and said, “This Demonia Dragon Ginseng is for saving my master, so I cannot give it to you. I can offer you spirit coins, or other mystical herbs if you prefer.”

“Enough with the nonsense! All we need is the Demonia Dragon Ginseng. What’s the use of spirit coins? Even if we have them, there’s nowhere to spend them deep in Demonia Mountain! Hand over the Demonia Dragon Ginseng obediently now, and I can let the two of you go. If you refuse, don’t blame me for what I’m about to do! Your little junior is quite charming. My men and I haven’t been with a woman in quite some time.” The one-eyed man gazed at Tessa, a hint of greed and lust flickering in his eyes.

“Hahaha!” The others also began to laugh heartily at Tessa. Trent didn’t utter a word, but a peculiar aura began to slowly emanate from him. This aura was incredibly unique, giving off a captivating sensation. The one-eyed man seemed completely oblivious to the aura, even looking at Trent with a cold, mocking smile.

Trent’s brows furrowed slightly, and cold sweat broke out on his forehead. The peculiar aura around him intensified, spreading even further into his surroundings. Yet, the one-eyed man and his companions before them seemed to be completely unaffected. At that moment, John, who was hurrying on his way, suddenly felt a jolt in his body. His heart tensed up as if his soul had been struck heavily by someone.

“Mr. White, this is such a peculiar aura that I feel as though I can no longer control myself,” Fitz said in John’s consciousness field.

Fitz himself was a remnant soul, and it seemed as if he was suddenly being restrained by someone, as if they were trying to extract him from John’s consciousness field. John’s brows slightly furrowed, a flash of golden light shimmered in his mind, directly shattering that peculiar aura. However, that strange sensation just now had instantly put John on high alert. He had never encountered such a unique aura before. Moreover, this aura didn’t seem to pose any danger, yet it struck the soul deep within one’s heart as if it had been hit.

Just moments ago, John’s soul had nearly slipped out of control, leaving his physical form. It was as if something was beckoning his soul.

“It’s such a peculiar aura. Let’s go see what’s going on.” John was extremely curious, so he followed the trail of that aura. However, with his preparations in place, John’s spirit was incredibly strong. This peculiar aura, therefore, could no longer deliver a heavy blow to John’s soul.

After cautiously tracking for a while, John soon discovered the trapped man and woman. Since John had no idea who they were, he did not make a move, but instead, he quietly observed. However, these people were all Demonic Cultivators, something John could tell at a glance. At that moment, Trent was already drenched in sweat, his body trembling slightly. It seemed he had already reached his limit, yet the few people in front of him showed no reaction at all.

“Hahaha! Don’t bother trying to control our souls in order to make your escape. Did you really think we wouldn’t be prepared to deal with you people from the Soul Demon Sect?” As he said, the one-eyed man pulled out a bead from his arms. It was no bigger than a thumb. Following that, the other four individuals also produced identical beads, flaunting them in front of Trent.

Upon seeing the beads in the hands of the few individuals, Trent’s expression turned extremely unsightly.

“Soulbinding Beads? How do you guys have so many Soulbinding Beads?” Trent asked with a displeased expression on his face.

“Take a guess!” the one-eyed man said, grinning slyly.

“Could it be that there was a traitor within Soul Demon Sect who gave you the Soulbinding Beads?” Trent asked, expressing his anger vehemently. The one-eyed man burst into hearty laughter.

“You guessed it right! But even if you know there’s a traitor in your Soul Demon Sect, what could you possibly do? You’re all about to perish anyway!

Trent gritted his teeth in frustration, yet he was utterly helpless. Upon hearing that the man and woman in green were from the Soul Demon Sect, Fitz exclaimed in shock, “Soul Demon Sect? I never thought there were still living Demonic Cultivators of the Soul Demon Sect in this world!”

“Fitz, what kind of sect is this Soul Demon Sect? Is it good or bad?” John asked. Since Fitz was so astonished, he must certainly know about this Soul Demon Sect!

“Mr. White, the members of Soul Demon Sect are also Demonic Cultivators, but they are not like other Demonic Cultivators. Their sect has deep research into the soul, and the members of the Soul Demon Sect all prefer to attack the opponent’s soul. That peculiar aura from earlier should be the doing of someone from the Soul Demon Sect. As for the morality of the Soul Demon Sect, it is impossible to judge definitively. Rumor has it that the ancient founder of the Soul Demon Sect was once a ruler of a kingdom from the mundane world. In a battle between nations, the hundred thousand soldiers he led all perished on the battlefield. Only the ruler of this kingdom remained alive, yet he was deeply immersed in self-reproach. Consequently, he spent his days seated beside the corpses of his hundred thousand soldiers, praying for the repose of their souls. The souls of those soldiers were unwilling to depart. They continued to follow the king of their nation. Gradually, the king harnessed the power of these hundred thousand souls, embarked on a path of cultivation, and founded the Soul Demon Sect. The primary focus of this sect was the study of souls. It was precisely because of the unconventional cultivation method of the Soul Demon Sect that it was not accepted by the mainstream Demonic Cultivators. As a result, they were often ostracized. After the Celestial Battle, the demons fell into hardship, and the Soul Demon Sect became even less popular. In the end, they faded into obscurity.”

………Everyone assumed that the Soul Demon Sect had already been eradicated, yet unexpectedly, they had hidden deep within Demonia Mountain. The Soul Demon Sect hasn’t really done anything outrageously evil. They used the souls of the deceased, and wouldn’t easily seize the souls of the living. However, after all, using other people’s souls for cultivation wasn’t exactly an honorable act. Therefore, whether the Soul Demon Sect was good or bad, I can’t say for sure.”

Thus, the origins of the Soul Demon Sect was narrated to John. “Do you know which sect those other people belong to?” John asked.

“I’m not sure, perhaps they are some wandering cultivators. However, anyone that roams deep within Demonia Mountain is likely not benevolent,” Fitz replied.

“What exactly is this Demonia Dragon Ginseng they’re talking about? Is it very valuable?” John asked.

“Um…” Fitz was somewhat at a loss for words. “Mr. White, I do have some knowledge about the affairs of the demons. However, when it comes to matters of Demonia Mountain, I’m afraid I’m in the dark. After all, I’ve never stayed in Demonia Mountain. However, it seems that this Demonia Dragon Ginseng must be a very precious mystical herb. Otherwise, it wouldn’t have been fought over.”

John intently observing the situation at the scene. Among the five men, only the one-eyed man was a Sixth Level Tribulator, while the rest were Fifth Level Tribulators. Given their level of cultivation, John could handle them all by himself.

Just then, Tessa said, “If I hand over the Demonia Dragon Ginseng to you, will you let the two of us go?” Tessa held the Demonia Dragon Ginseng, intending to hand it over to the one-eyed man.

“Tessa, we absolutely cannot hand over the Demonia Dragon Ginseng. This is the key to saving our master’s life. If you give it away, there will be no hope left for Master!” Trent exclaimed, hastily intervening.

“Trent, we won’t survive if we don’t hand it over, so we won’t be able to protect the Demonia Dragon Ginseng either. I believe that if Master knew, he wouldn’t blame us,” Tessa said as she opened the wooden box, astonishingly pulling out a ginseng root that strikingly resembled the shape of a dragon.

The moment the Demonia Dragon Ginseng was brought out, John felt a surge of celestial energy rushing toward him. Within the Demonia Dragon Ginseng, there was an astonishing amount of celestial energy. From this, one could infer that the place where the Demonia Dragon Ginseng grew must have been nourished by something that fell from the Ethereal Realm, contributing to its growth.

“Hahaha! Little girl, you have a good sense of judgment. Now, hand over the Demonia Dragon Ginseng, and I might let you all leave! Francis let out a hearty laugh, extending his hand toward Tessa.

“Tessa, we must not give it to them!” Upon seeing the situation, Trent quickly raised his voice to intervene.

“Cut the crap!” With a grand sweep of his hand, Francis sent Trent flying backward. It was clear that in terms of strength, Trent was significantly weaker.

John had also noticed something. This Demonic Cultivator from Soul Demon Sect has his unique ways of controlling souls. However, when it comes to real combat, he still lacks a lot! Just like an array master or an alchemist, specializing in one area would cause other aspects to weaken significantly! After all, human energy was finite. There weren’t many people who, like John, were such extraordinarily gifted eccentrics.

“Trent…” Upon seeing the situation, Tessa hurriedly stepped forward to help Trent up.

“Give me the Demonia Dragon Ginseng quickly. My patience is limited.” Francis was growing somewhat impatient.

“All right…” Tessa nodded, then slowly rose and walked toward Francis

“Tessa, you mustn’t…” Trent coughed up blood, desperately trying to stop her. However, it seemed as though Tessa hadn’t heard a thing.

“You absolutely must not kill me. I can give you the Demonia Dragon Ginseng!” Tessa looked terrified, appearing utterly pitiful.

“Don’t worry, as long as you behave, there’s no way I would kill you.” Francis began to grin. Francis’s gaze was filled with greed. He coveted the Demonia Dragon Ginseng in Tessa’s hands and lusted after the woman herself. As soon as he got hold of the Demonia Dragon Ginseng, he would not hesitate to make a move against Tessa. As for the promise made, they would never adhere to it. After all, having lived deep within Demonia Mountain, no one would still care about any promises and rules.

Seeing the girl believe the words of Francis, Fitz uttered anxiously, “This girl is so naive. These guys have been living deep in Demonia Mountain. How could they possibly keep their promises? Not a single word from these guys can be trusted.”

“What? Do you want to save that girl?” From Fitz’s anxious tone, John could discern that if he were not reduced to a mere soul remnant, he would have undoubtedly intervened to save them.

“I…” Fitz was at a loss for words.

“Have you fallen for this girl?” John could sense what Fitz was thinking. After all, Fitz was living in his consciousness field.

“Somewhat!” Fitz said without any hesitation. He wanted to hide it from John, but he simply couldn’t. Hence, it would be better to just admit it.

“Did you fall in love at first sight?” John laughed. Fitz stopped talking, but John could feel the anxiety in his heart.

“Don’t worry, that girl isn’t foolish. On the contrary, she’s very smart. Perhaps these guys will fall into her trap!” John said with a laugh.

Just as John’s words fell silent, the gem on the girl’s chest began to shimmer with an intense glow. However, this did not attract the attention of Francis and the others. They had focused all their attention on the Demonia Dragon Ginseng and the girl’s physique.

As the gem shimmered incessantly, the girl’s body radiated a peculiar aura far more intense than Trent’s. Unbeknownst to them, the four subordinates by Francis’s side started to look dazed. Four dark shadows slowly drifted out from the tops of their heads. Those were the souls of four individuals.

Only after their souls had left their bodies did these four fellows come to their senses. All one could see were the four shadows struggling desperately, trying to rush back into their original forms. However, the gem on the girl’s chest erupted in a golden light. Under this golden illumination, the four dark shadows were instantly shattered.
Thank you very much Immortal Gily. John is going to get another treasure very soon. There's going to be a breakthrough for the Golden Dragon

Dustin is a lost cause. The story lost track the day the dragon vein was cut by Bae. Quit reading it long time back.

Even charlie need to apprenctice under John. No clue for not cultivating after having a wife for so many years but snowballing with Nanako in freaking Kyoto.. Dumbass..
Married protagonists, specially who wash wife's cloths is never appealing to me!

Dustin maybe a saint , but thankfully he was divorced by Dahlia in the very beginning!

The only reason I am not feeling too much interest in Charlie wade because he has a wife and he regularly wash cloths , plates etc etc!

People don't enjoy company of saints buddy , we enjoy company of naughty people, because company of saints are too boring! 🤔

Who do you like? James bond or his boss Mr M ?

Last edited:
Married protagonists, specially who wash wife's cloths is never appealing to me!

Dustin maybe a saint , but thankfully he was divorced by Dahlia in the very beginning!

The only reason I am not feeling too much interest in Charlie wade because he has a wife and he regularly wash cloths , plates etc etc!

People don't enjoy company of saints buddy , we enjoy company of naughty people, because company of saints are too boring! 🤔

Who do you like? James bond or his boss Mr M ?
I like Lord Flaxseed. 😀

I like Lord Flaxseed. 😀
Me too! Missing this guy! No idea when there will be connection again between mundane world and ethereal realm!

However at current pace ( uploading 1/2 chapters daily by Chinese author) , I think it could be 10 more years to reconnect to mundane world ; although in story connection has cut for 1 year only! 🤔

It looks like John's story will be the longest since he's to destabilize all the powerful sects in the various realms. He's now at the second realm and per the way the Author is releasing the story, it'll surely take 1000 years to cultivate all the story. Immortal Gily is really doing great.

Me too! Missing this guy! No idea when there will be connection again between mundane world and ethereal realm!

However at current pace ( uploading 1/2 chapters daily by Chinese author) , I think it could be 10 more years to reconnect to mundane world ; although in story connection has cut for 1 year only! 🤔
Perhaps the author is wise, can't you see that Miranda ended up in the ethereal realm 😏. The one he truly loves is still by his side so naturally the mundane world doesn't hold much for him 😂

Chapter 3625 Soulbinding Bead?

At that moment, Francis seemed to regain his senses. His entire demeanor turned ferocious as he looked at the Soulbinding Bead in his hand and swallowed it without hesitation. The expression on Tessa’s face turned sour when she saw Francis swallow the Soulbinding Bead. Waves of a unique aura continuously assaulted Francis, attempting to force his soul out. Francis stared at Tessa, his gaze as venomous as a snake’s. He couldn’t believe he had fallen for this woman’s trick.

“You dare to deceive me! Die!” Francis brandished a long sword in his hand, a dark spiritual light enveloping it. Then, with a swift and fierce stroke, he directed it toward Tessa. In the blink of an eye, the long sword sliced through the void, whistling toward her, threatening to cleave her in two.

Tessa faced Francis’s sword, her eyes filled with terror. She wanted to dodge, but she simply couldn’t avoid it. Tessa closed her eyes, resigned to her fate.

“Tessa! Tessa!”

Upon seeing the situation, Clifford desperately wanted to protect Tessa. However, due to his injuries, he simply couldn’t get up. He could only watch helplessly as Tessa was about to meet her tragic end under the blade.

Just as it seemed Tessa was about to meet a tragic end, a shadowy figure appeared in the blink of an eye. A dark figure stepped in front of Tessa, and, with an outstretched hand, astonishingly seized the long sword directly.

Francis was taken aback, and so was Tessa. No one among them had noticed how suddenly there was an extra person.

“Who are you? Don’t be a busybody!” Francis berated John. At this point, John appeared to be a middle- aged man, and his aura seemed to be at Body Fusion Realm. However, the ability to block a strike from a Tribulator directly at the was simply illogical.

“I like to stand up to injustice. You can say I’m a hero!” John gave a faint smile.

Francis was instantly enraged, bellowing loudly. “Damn you! How dare a mere Body Fusion Realm individual interfere?”

With that, Francis withdrew his long sword, and with a swift motion, he swept it horizontally toward John. John, on the other hand, sidestepped, dodging the sword, and swiftly landed a kick on Francis’s abdomen.

“Ugh!” Francis winced in pain, and with a sudden gasp, the Soulbinding Bead he had just swallowed was unexpectedly spat out. Upon seeing the situation, Tessa’s gem on her chest sparkled. Immediately after, a peculiar aura enveloped Francis.

Francis was taken aback, his gaze then becoming unfocused, as his soul slowly drifted away from his body. After detaching from his original form, Francis was instantly filled with terror, and he turned to run. I can possess and restore another physical body! However, if my divine soul were to be extinguished, then it would truly be the end of everything!

A flash of anger sparked in Tessa’s eyes when she saw Francis’s soul attempting to flee. With a sudden flick of her hand, she launched a stealth weapon, akin to a steel nail. Astonishingly, she managed to pin Francis’s spirit in the midst of the void. Francis was struck with terror, struggling desperately, but he simply couldn’t break free.

John stared in astonishment at the scene before him, finding it utterly unbelievable. Souls are spirits, lacking any physical form. Weapons simply couldn’t touch it, let alone control it! The woman had just flung out a stealth weapon, akin to a steel nail, which astonishingly pinned Francis’s soul in place. It was clearly visible, the stealth weapon lodged in Francis’s soul.

Seeing John’s confusion, Fitz quickly explained to him, “Mr. White, that is a Soulcatching Nail, a unique weapon exclusive to Soul Demon Sect. If a soul is struck by this long nail, it’s as if it has been immobilized, utterly unable to move.”

John couldn’t help but marvel. Soul Demon Sect is truly peculiar. Even their weapons are designed to target souls. Tessa slowly approached Francis, her gaze icy as she asked, “Who gave you the Soulbinding Bead? Who is the traitor of our Soul Demon Sect?”

This chapter made me remember a Nigerian childhood myth, where if you can immediately strike a nail on the shadow of an hawk to the ground while it's flying it will fall from the sky and pinned to the ground until you remove the the nail from the ground where the hawk's shadow is being pinned down 😂

Perhaps the author is wise, can't you see that Miranda ended up in the ethereal realm 😏. The one he truly loves is still by his side so naturally the mundane world doesn't hold much for him 😂
Yes that's true in some extent! However still his mother is in the mundane world! I think it's time for John to find his father and then their parents meet! And they can arrange marriage between Miranda and John!

So mundane world also have importance to him IMHO!

Mr Flaxseed is a bonus by the way! This guy keep us enthusiastic for long time! 🤣

Yes that's true in some extent! However still his mother is in the mundane world! I think it's time for John to find his father and then their parents meet! And they can arrange marriage between Miranda and John!

So mundane world also have importance to him IMHO!

Mr Flaxseed is a bonus by the way! This guy keep us enthusiastic for long time! 🤣
Imagine coming back to the mundane world after like 5 years and he meets all his concubines already gave him baby dragons 😂.