The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Yes that's true in some extent! However still his mother is in the mundane world! I think it's time for John to find his father and then their parents meet! And they can arrange marriage between Miranda and John!

So mundane world also have importance to him IMHO!

Mr Flaxseed is a bonus by the way! This guy keep us enthusiastic for long time! 🤣
John's father meeting John's mother is the least significant reason to go back to the mundane in the context of culture in this story. The culture says that strong man like John (or his father) can fuck as many women as he wants and leave them behind without even remember their names. We can only imagine that John's mother is only one of those many insignificant pretty girls that John's father has had sex with in his life journey.

John's father meeting John's mother is the least significant reason to go back to the mundane in the context of culture in this story. The culture says that strong man like John (or his father) can fuck as many women as he wants and leave them behind without even remember their names. We can only imagine that John's mother is only one of those many insignificant pretty girls that John's father has had sex with in his life journey.
I beg to differ! Since John is the protagonist here , so his mother must not one of those insignificant pretty girls! If John has Miranda then John's father has John's mother! However he also could have many other pretty girls though, as John also has a harem!

But as we know Miranda is very special for John and Mona ( John's mom) surely same for John's father!

But let's wait 10 years to know the truth! As 1/2 chapters per day will make us wait at least 10+ years to know the reality ! 🤔

I could be wrong but who knows whether Mona is a Miranda or just a London or a Jenny?

Your analysis is on point 😂 Tho John might not like his father now, because he abandoned his mum, but John is just like his father without him knowing. He too has slept with many insignificant women.

I beg to differ! Since John is the protagonist here , so his mother must not one of those insignificant pretty girls! If John has Miranda then John's father has John's mother! However he also could have many other pretty girls though, as John also has a harem!

But as we know Miranda is very special for John and Mona ( John's mom) surely same for John's father!

But let's wait 10 years to know the truth! As 1/2 chapters per day will make us wait at least 10+ years to know the reality ! 🤔
You are missing the point. Do you think John's father is 40 to 50 years old, if so why is there is not someone popular known as john father from the mundane world, but it appears John's father is not from the mundane world. It's just one of his adventures. John's father is an Immortal. Mona is not John's father first. But mona might have special trait in her blood that made John to be very special to even possess the Golden dragon true form.

Lest not forget from the celestial souls that have been trapped in the ethereal realm have all spoken that the Golden dragon is a race among the dragon race and other races. Only that the Golden dragon stands at the apex. So it's naturally that John is like his father but there is more to John. First of all John is one of the rare offsprings from a human and a beast

Just like Dustin, of everyone in dragon country, Dustin is the only one born with the Kirin spirit as a tattoo, he is a semi deity. What are the chances that it has to come from Rufus offspring, and he is also the one to change the fate of dragon country.

10 yrs? I could have ascended a lot of celestial realm levels 😂

If 10+ years is true to wait, then I may have the chance to reach immortal and ascend to celestial myself and meet John's father to chat about his women over a wine, before Mona can see him in the mundane 😅

You are missing the point. Do you think John's father is 40 to 50 years old, if so why is there is not someone popular known as john father from the mundane world, but it appears John's father is not from the mundane world. It's just one of his adventures. John's father is an Immortal. Mona is not John's father first. But mona might have special trait in her blood that made John to be very special to even possess the Golden dragon true form.
Mona may not be his first woman, still it's possible that she is love of his life!

Since we don't know , let's wait till John meet his father! I'm afraid that Chinese author won't finish the novel! So I request our dragon brother Gily to finish the novel before Chinese author if possible for him! 🤔

Last edited:
If 10+ years is true to wait, then I may have the chance to reach immortal and ascend to celestial myself and meet John's father to chat about his women over a wine, before Mona can see him in the mundane 😅
10 years is 3650 days ! If you count leap years then you can add 2/3 days!

If the author upload more or less 2 chapters per day , it will be roughly 7300 chapters!

I don't think the novel will still be completed, as he is only in ethereal realm and still long way to go! Perhaps it will take 20/30 years , who knows it could be 50 years ! And many of us will die ( even the original author could die) by this time! After all we aren't immortal! 😂

That's why I want the golden tome to read the entire story in few seconds! But who will give it to me? 😭

Last edited:
10 years is 3650 days ! If you count leap years then you can add 2/3 days!

If the author upload more or less 2 chapters per day , it will be roughly 7300 chapters!

I don't think the novel will still be completed, as he is only in ethereal realm and still long way to go! Perhaps it will take 20/30 years , who knows it could be 50 years ! And many of us will die ( even the original author could die) by this time! After all we aren't immortal! 😂

That's why I want the golden tome to read the entire story in few seconds! But who will give it to me? 😭
Your spiritual sense is quite limited😀

Mona may not be his first woman, still it's possible that she is love of his life!

Since we don't know , let's wait till John meet his father! I'm afraid that Chinese author won't finish the novel! So I request our dragon brother Gily to finish the novel before Chinese author if possible for him! 🤔
You have to provide Gily a century supply of resources. If you want him to finish up the novel

You have to provide Gily a century supply of resources. If you want him to finish up the novel
Well if dragon brother Gily can't finish without a century resources, then let's prepare to wait for a century so that the Chinese author finish uploading the novel ! I am optimistic that I will finish reading the novel in afterlife! 😂

Look at my laptop, it's broken beyond repair. And this is the laptop am using to write the stories🤣 it is like a desktop 😁 If I move it or breath to fast while I am writing it shut down. So many times I had to repeat translating as it shut down before I even saved the work. I have to save every thirty seconds.

If it breaks or dies sooner, I would have to have others continue the story. With the phone, it will be difficult to continue translating 😀

For the time being, finger crossed 🤞
View attachment VID-20240423-WA0003.mp4

King of Dragonmarsh please give me better odds, so I can win betting, this could be very resourceful 😀

Chapter 3626 - 3627

Upon hearing this, Francis immediately burst into laughter, saying, “If you’re hoping to get information from me, you might as well give up on that idea. There’s no way I’m telling you anything.”

Tessa didn’t say anything. Instead, she extended her hand, releasing a surge of aura. Immediately after, Francis began to scream in agony. Francis’s soul was gradually being absorbed by Tessa. In the end, he was directly absorbed into Tessa’s body. Those who could lurk deep within Demonia Mountain were invariably wicked and ruthless. Hence, they would rather die than to talk.

After absorbing Francis’s soul, Tessa approached John. Tessa said to John with utmost politeness, “Many thanks, my friend, for your timely rescue…”

“Don’t mention it!” John gave a faint smile. However, John’s eyes were firmly fixed on Tessa’s chest. He could sense that, within the gem on Tessa’s chest, there was an aura of vitality. It was this vitality that made the unique aura within the woman significantly stronger.

Tessa noticed John’s gaze fixated on her chest. She couldn’t help but lower her eyes slightly, only to discover that her collar had somehow come undone without her realizing it! Her skin, as white as snow, was exposed, especially her cleavage, which was truly captivating.

Initially, Tessa felt a sense of gratitude toward John. However, upon discovering John’s audacious behavior, blatantly staring at her breasts right in front of her, her eyes instantly filled with anger. At the same time, she tightened her collar.

Upon seeing Tessa tighten her collar and cover the gem, John couldn’t help but exclaim, “How wonderful!”

Upon hearing John’s words, Tessa naturally lost all her fondness for him. He’s flirting with me!

“You lecherous brute. You’re so rude…” Tessa said, and with that, she slapped John.

John was taken aback, quickly dodging to the side, his face filled with confusion as he said, “My friend, I just saved your life. Why would you suddenly attack me? This is like repaying kindness with enmity!”

“Pah, you saved me, but I’m certain it’s only because you covet my body. I will never let you have your way.” With that, Tessa continued her attack on John. However, after several attempts, she couldn’t even touch the hem of John’s clothes. She could only stomp her foot in frustration.

“Hey! When have I ever coveted your body? This is utterly nonsensical!” John said with a bewildered expression.

“Why are you still pretending to be a gentleman? Where were you just looking at me?” Tessa tightened her collar once again.

In an instant, John understood that the woman had misunderstood him. He quickly clarified, “I was actually looking at the gem on your chest. There’s an aura of vitality within that gem. It feels very unique, so I couldn’t help but take a longer look. Moreover, I was talking about the gen being a wonderful thing. You must have misunderstood.”

“Is that so?” Tessa looked at John with a puzzled expression.

“Of course, it’s true. If I were merely lusting after your body, why would I bother saving you? I could have simply collaborated with Francis,” John said.

Tessa pondered for a moment, realizing that she had indeed misunderstood John. With a face full of apology, she said, “I’m truly sorry. I misunderstood you. My name is Tessa Stark, and this is Trent Fowler, my senior. We are both from Soul Demon Sect. May I ask your name and who you are?”

“My surname is Red. I came from the northern region,” John replied.

“So it’s Mr. Red. I didn’t expect that you, appearing to be in Body Fusion Realm, could withstand a strike from a Tribulator. Besides, you..” Tessa was speaking, but suddenly, she stopped. Then, her eyes fixed intently on John, her brows slightly furrowed.

Upon noticing Tessa’s unusual behavior, John instantly became alert. “How could there be another soul within your body? Could it be that you’ve been possessed?” Tessa asked in shock.

She felt Fitz’s soul remnant within John. After all, Soul Demon Sect was highly knowledgeable and sensitive about souls. Therefore, it was only natural that she could sense the presence of a soul within John.

“I’m not possessed. Indeed, there’s a soul remnant in my consciousness field. That’s my friend. His physical body was destroyed, and his soul was weak, so I let him stay in my consciousness field,” John explained.

Upon hearing John refer to him as a friend, Fitz was deeply moved. For such a long time, Fitz had been living in John’s consciousness field, and the two of them would often communicate. However, Fitz had never dared to hope that he could become a friend of John. It was important to note that during this period of time, he had learned most of John’s identity and secrets. He himself was merely a minor Demonic Cultivator. He wouldn’t dare to presume to be on par with John.

When John spoke like that, it moved Fitz, evoking a feeling as if he would be willing to die for John.

“It seems that this friend of yours is very important to you, and you trust him deeply. However, no one would dare to casually place another’s soul into their own consciousness field. If the other party harbors ill intentions, takes control of your consciousness, and seizes your body, then you’re done for!” Tessa exclaimed in surprise.

John merely chuckled, offering no explanation. In John’s consciousness field, let alone the injured and fragmented soul of Fitz, even the most robust souls would find themselves trapped once they entered. It was as if they were stepping into a cage. If John wanted them dead, they would have no choice but to die.

The souls of Maverick and Brody entered John’s body, intending to seize control. However, they were effortlessly slain by John.

Trent stumbled over, expressing his concern, asking Tessa, “Tessa, are you all right?”

“I’m fine, Trent. How about you?” Tessa asked.

“I just sustained some internal Injuries! I won’t die!” With a bitter smile, Trent then turned to John and said, “Thank you, my friend, for your timely help. I am eternally grateful!”

John glanced at Trent and said, “You’re too kind. I see you’ve been injured. If not treated promptly, while it may not be life-threatening, I fear it might hinder your future strength from growing.”

Trent’s eyes instantly filled with terror when he heard that. It was important to note that, for a cultivator, being unable to advance in cultivation level was a fate far worse than death.

Tessa looked at John in shock and asked, “Mr. Red, are you perhaps an alchemist?”

In Ethereal Realm, alchemists were extremely rare. Even more so in the depths of Demonia Mountain, alchemists were as scarce as hen’s teeth. After all, alchemists didn’t have high cultivation levels, so they wouldn’t easily venture deep into Demonia Mountain. It was far too dangerous there.

“I merely have a rudimentary knowledge of medicine!” After John finished speaking, he took out a silver needle, then turned to Trent and said, “My friend, please suppress your aura for now. I will help clear the internal bruises in your body, and then after taking the pill, you can gradually recover.”

“Thank you very much!” Trent nodded, and without any hesitation, he concealed his own aura. For John, Trent inexplicably found himself trusting him!

John, on the other hand, had applied acupuncture to several of Trent’s acupoints. Within just a few minutes, Trent could feel a wave of heat coursing through his body. Immediately after, a gush of black blood spurted out. John put away the silver needle and took out a dark pill.

“Take this pill, and you should be healed in a few days.” Trent took the pill and immediately swallowed it.

In Ethereal Realm, indeed, there weren’t many who dared to consume things from strangers, unless there was a special trust between them. It was evident that Trent had immense trust in John. After swallowing the pill, Trent felt much more comfortable.

“Mr. Red, I truly cannot thank you enough. Not only did you save me, but you also treated Trent. May I ask where you are headed? If you don’t mind, we would be honored if you could visit our Soul Demon Sect. It would allow us to properly express our gratitude as hosts!” Tessa asked John.

Look at my laptop, it's broken beyond repair. And this is the laptop am using to write the stories🤣 it is like a desktop 😁 If I move it or breath to fast while I am writing it shut down. So many times I had to repeat translating as it shut down before I even saved the work. I have to save every thirty seconds.

If it breaks or dies sooner, I would have to have others continue the story. With the phone, it will be difficult to continue translating 😀

View attachment 3182

King of Dragonmarsh please give me better odds, so I can win betting, this could be very resourceful 😀
Can You teach me how to translate sir, Might be able to help out sir

In two days will find another story in Chinese, will give you link so you could translate
If I give you this story which has come this far, it will be hard to keep up with names.

Is that okay?
I remember that immortal Gily has been adding flavors to the story to make it more interesting than the chinese version. Cant afford to lose it. Especialy the cultivation parts in secret Realm 😂.

John proves to be a perfect pervert. He's mainstreaming perviness thinking its his birth right to stare at girls private parts in public.

Chapter 3591 – 3594 Liberating the Dragonians

John’s expression was a complex tapestry of concern and resolve as he cast a worried glance at Catlin, who was moments away from being imprisoned within a crystalline coffin of ice. He then shifted his gaze to the grievously wounded Polar and Phoenix. Clenching his teeth with fierce determination, he hoisted them up, setting his sights on a desperate charge through the safeguarded territory of the Five Great Sects.

The sects’ sanctuary was shielded by an intricate arcane array, one that John could only circumvent by exiting through the designated entrance. Time was a luxury he didn’t possess, the notion of dismantling the formation was an impossibility in such dire straits.

“Stop them!” came the stern command from Edward, prompting a flood of Celestial Sun Sect disciples to descend upon John like a swarm of vengeful spirits. It was during this siege that an unexpected salvation manifested-a cascade of light poured from the heavens, forming a barrier that ensnared the cultivators.

“Mr. White, make haste and depart,” echoed a voice from above. The savior was Chase, who had been drawn to the scene by the uproar. Recognizing the imminent threat to John, he conjured a temporary arcane array to impede the attackers. Given the fleeting nature of Chase’s hastily constructed defense, John knew he must penetrate the Five Great Sects’ territory posthaste.

Once he left, the fate of those remaining would be sealed; no further escape from the Five Great Sects would be possible. The grim realization set in-there was no alternative route for departure.

“You can forget about leaving…” The path to freedom was abruptly obstructed by a cluster of figures. Before him stood Stuart of Celestial Moon Sect, flanked by his disciples. Their presence was an ominous sign, no doubt drawn by the longstanding bounty placed by the Demon Seal Alliance. Confronted by Celestial Moon Sect, a sense of utter helplessness washed over John.

With Polar and Phoenix incapacitated in his arms, the odds of breaching Celestial Moon Sect’s defenses were non-existent. Within the turmoil, John’s mind was besieged by relentless visions of Arthur-a mentor who had always been his beacon of safety in the mundane world. However, the grim reality that Arthur might never again come to his aid was clawing at his resolve, for John was under the impression that Arthur had perished ages ago.

That very instant, far removed from the chaos, Arthur sat in solitude within his mountain retreat, his pen dancing across the parchment. A sudden premonition drew his gaze toward the window, as if the winds themselves whispered of the turmoil afar. With a thoughtful stride, Arthur approached the window, his eyes searching the horizon, riddled with contemplation.

“Mr. Sanders, the Demon Seal Alliance has proclaimed a bounty via distant telepathy. The one who ends John’s defiance will be graced with a century of the Alliance’s offerings,” an announcement broke the silence.

“Restlessness has taken hold among the sects and prestigious families. John finds himself ensnared within the grip of the southern region’s Five Great Sects, and I fear for his well- being,” a girl stated, entering the room. Her silhouette was as elegant as her demeanor, and she queried Arthur with a question that hung heavy in the air.

“What’s his current cultivation level?” inquired Arthur, his voice carrying a weight of expectation.

“He has only just ascended to the second level of Tribulator,” the girl reported, a hint of concern lacing her words.

“Second-Level Tribulator…” Arthur exhaled softly, a tinge of disappointment in his tone.

“That’s painfully slow, excruciatingly so. Despite outpacing his peers, he’s still not where he needs to be.”

“We shall not intervene. Let him navigate the perilous dance of mortality. It may well serve his growth. If he cannot stand against the Demon Seal Alliance, what hope does he have of liberating the Dragonians?” Arthur’s voice was firm, a testament to a harsh but necessary truth.

“But Mr. Sanders, I’m afraid…” The girl’s words faltered, teetering on the edge of her resolve.

“Don’t worry, he won’t die. I have already seen the tribulation in his life.” With the conversation at its end, Arthur signaled for her to leave. As solitude reclaimed the room, a shadow of concern momentarily flitted across his eyes.

“John, have the burdens we placed upon you been too onerous?” Arthur pondered aloud, his solitude filled with introspection.

“The fatigue must be unbearable. Yet, there is no other path. The legacy of the Golden Dragon lies with you.”

“It’s a heavy load, your mission, your fate. I hope you don’t hold it against us, this seeming coldness. I wish it were within my power to lift you up to the skies, to grant you the immortality you so deserve in a single bound. Yet I cannot. So many are depending on you, John. They’re waiting for you to come through, to solve the riddles, to be their salvation. How long can I stand between you and the world, I wonder? My only wish is for your quickening, for your power to burgeon swiftly…” he lamented. Lost in his own ruminations, Arthur’s voice trailed off, his thoughts a tumultuous sea where waves of concern and hope clashed endlessly.

Meanwhile, John and his beleaguered companions were ensnared within the clutches of the Five Great Sects. Their allies, Miles Spicer, Denzel, the valiant Catlin, and the resourceful Chase, all bore the brunt of grievous wounds. They were ringed by the covetous eyes of the Celestial Blackman Sect, Celestial Moon Sect, and Celestial Sun Sect, whose disciples encircled them with avarice gleaming in their eyes.

The Demon Seal Alliance’s century-long promises were a lure too seductive to ignore. Neil, Edward, and Stuart couldn’t help but exchange knowing looks and burst into mirthful laughter. Despite Logan’s express prohibition, the temptation of the Demon Seal Alliance’s offerings was too strong to resist. Everyone had their schemes, their secret desires, and now, they were all here, with John unwittingly cast as their prey, a fish laid bare upon the board, awaiting their will to carve.

“Will you surrender your life willingly, or must we wrest it from you ourselves?” Neil asked, his smirk playfully cruel.

John’s response was silence, but the relentless fire in his eyes was a silent testament to his unyielding spirit. Inside John’s nascence, the nascence star seemed to stir, twinkling with defiance. Facing the inevitable, John’s resolve hardened; he would go down fighting, determined to drag as many as he could with him into the abyss.

Neil and his cohort scoffed at John’s tenacity, their sneers thick with contempt. “You overestimate yourself, boy. Since you’ve chosen defiance over surrender, we’ll show no mercy. Your end is nigh…” Neil had barely unleashed his formidable aura when a sudden, icy rebuke sliced through the air, a powerful presence that quashed Neil’s burgeoning force with ruthless efficiency.

“Mr. Blackman, did you just disregard my words?” It was Logan, emerging alongside Elvis, leading a cadre of their own swiftly to the scene. Logan’s visage twisted with distaste. Neil’s face contorted subtly upon laying eyes on Logan.

“Mr. Ortiz, surely even you cannot disdain the Demon Seal Alliance’s century of offerings. You won’t stop us, will you?” With the support of sect leaders Edward and Stuart, and the collective might of three of the Five Great Sects behind him, Neil’s confidence swelled.

“You’d have to strike me down first to get to him,” Logan declared, his voice seething with fury.

“And what, pray tell, is your stake in this young man’s fate?” Edward inquired, his tone laced with irritation.

“He owes nothing to anyone. Should he step beyond our sects’ bounds, his fate is his own to meet. But within the Five Great Sects, such wanton violence will not stand. Our forebears founded these sects on principles of justice, to combat evil. Even in these degraded times, should we not honor their memory? Should we not hold fast to the last vestiges of our integrity? We are not butchers, to kill at whim for personal gain. And let’s not forget, the Demon Sealing Alliance has their own dark history. Have we forgotten their attempts to consume even us?”

Logan’s voice thundered with righteous indignation. Yet his words seemed to fall on deaf ears, the allure of the Demon Seal Alliance’s promises too potent for some, like Neil.

Sensing their unyielding stance, Logan turned to John. “You and your friends should make your escape now…”

John exchanged a look with Logan, then, with mutual support, led his group toward the exit of the Five Great Sects. Neil and the others made to intercept them but were halted by the sheer force of Logan’s commanding palm strike. His voice thundered a stern caution, “Don’t push me to the brink of killing my own, gentlemen,” he warned with grim resolve.

“Should you seek death so fervently, then let it be known that the existence of our venerable Five Great Sects is utterly pointless.”

The warning hung heavy in the air, and Neil, along with his cohorts, could do nothing but simmer in their stifled rage. They were acutely aware of Logan’s formidable presence, a force not to be recklessly challenged.

Meanwhile, John ushered his beleaguered group away from the Five Great Sects. As they made their escape, John cast a final, piercing look over his shoulder. With every step he took away from that place, the resolve hardened within him. He would return; this he silently vowed. The sacrifices of Polar and Phoenix, the pain they endured, would not be in vain.

“Mr. Blackman, what should we do?” Edward asked in a low voice.

“What else could be done…” Neil glanced apprehensively at Logan not far away, his face full of helplessness. However, deep within Neil’s eyes, a strong dissatisfaction had already taken root. At that moment, the rift among the Five Great Sects had already emerged.

“Are we just standing by and watching John leave? These are Demon Seal Alliance’s hundredyear worth offerings!” Edward said discontentedly.

“Don’t worry. He won’t get away. Since we can’t take action ourselves, let’s have someone else do the job. We’ll get our share of the benefits when the time comes!”

After Neil finished speaking, he directly pulled out a communication device and crushed it. Neil spread the news of John’s recent departure from the Five Great Sects. At that moment, John, who was on the road, was still unaware that his whereabouts had been leaked.

Miles Spicer said to John, “Mr. White, you should go on your own. Don’t worry about us for now. We’ll take our time.” They were all injured, so their movements were sluggish. They knew John’s speed would be slowed down if he were to lead them. If they were to encounter anyone who were vying after Demon Seal Alliance’s hundred-year worth offerings, they would be done for!

“Indeed, Mr. White. You should go ahead. Don’t worry about us anymore,” Denzel also said to John.

John said, “That’s enough. Stop talking. I won’t leave any of you behind. Demonia Mountain is vast but sparsely populated, so we won’t easily encounter others. Once we reach Forlisle, I’ll tend to your injuries.”

It was impossible for John to leave on his own. After John had led the group some distance, dozens of figures suddenly and rapidly closed in from the side. Upon seeing the situation, John and his companions all became tense.

“Mr. White, you go ahead. If the worst comes to worst, I’ll sacrifice myself to hold these people back.”

Upon seeing those people heading straight toward them, Miles Spicer knew they were up to no good. They were all severely injured at that moment. There was no way John could handle the crowd alone.

“Mr. Spicer, there’s no need to be so pessimistic. Perhaps these people aren’t really after me,” John comforted Miles Spicer. Although he said so, deep down, John was extremely nervous. Soon, those dozens of figures had already blocked John’s path. Each of those individuals wore a gloomy expression, and their bodies were shrouded in black, negative energy. At a glance, one could tell they were Demonic Cultivators.

In front of those people, there were two individuals dressed in black cloaks. They looked exactly alike. Clearly, they were twins. The two individuals exuded the aura of a Sixth Level Tribulator.

“Maverick, Brody, what brings you here? This territory belongs to Demonia Mountain.” Upon seeing the newcomers, Denzel stepped forward with an icy expression and spoke.

Maverick Hoover stepped forward, respectfully addressing Denzel with a bow, “So, it’s you, Mr. Washington. My apologies for the disrespect. We are merely here to look for someone.”

“Who are you looking for?” asked Denzel.

Maverick’s gaze fell upon John, and with a cold smile, he said, “Of course, I’m looking for him. With Demon Seal Alliance’s hundred-year worth offerings on him, he’s practically a walking treasury!”

Denzel’s brow furrowed, his expression turning extremely unpleasant. He hadn’t expected that those guys were really after John.

Upon seeing the situation, Miles Spicer hurried forward, his eyes filled with disdain as he said, “You think you’re capable? Have you ever taken a good look at yourselves? If you don’t want to die, get lost! Don’t provoke me.” Given Miles Spicer’s reputation in the vicinity of Demonia Mountain, he naturally looked down on those people.

“So, you’re also here, Mr. Spicer!” Maverick laughed heartily, seemingly unafraid of Miles Spicer.

“Since you know who I am, why aren’t you leaving quickly? Do you really want me to take action?” Suppressing his own disarrayed aura due to injury, Miles Spicer feigned calmness as he spoke.

With a teasing expression, Maverick said, “Mr. Spicer, you seem a bit off-color. Are you injured? And it seems like it’s not a minor one, right? Stop putting on a brave front. If I had the courage to come here, do you really think I would be afraid of you?

“You!” Miles Spicer grew furious, spewing out a mouthful of fresh blood.

Upon seeing Miles Spicer’s condition, Maverick burst into laughter, saying, “We’re only here today to capture John. Anyone who doesn’t wish to die better scram quickly!”

“You dare…” Denzel’s eyes widened in fury.

With a cold laugh, Maverick said, “Denzel, stop pretending. You’re seriously injured, too. I can kill you with a single slap right now.”

Denzel trembled with anger, but there was nothing he could do. It was quite evident that the Five Great Sects had relayed news about their injuries to those people.

“Do you really think you, a bunch of small fries are worthy enough to capture me?” John took a step forward, a murderous intent swirling in his eyes. When dealing with the Five Great Sects, John was already feeling quite stifled, with a surge of bloodlust constantly welling up in his chest. At that moment, that party showed up, and the highest ranked among them was merely a Sixth Level Tribulator. John figured he could conveniently vent his anger on them.

“Hmph, you, a mere Second Level Tribulator, dare to talk big?” Maverick snorted.

“Maverick, don’t be careless. Remember what Mr. Blackman instructed us. Don’t underestimate this guy. Even though he’s a Second Level Tribulator, the power he can demonstrate is not inferior to ours. Let’s join forces to capture him and then trade him to Demon Seal Alliance for the hundred-year worth of offerings,” Brody reminded Maverick.

“All right. Let’s do it together!” Maverick nodded, then swiftly unleashed a palm strike.

In an instant, dark clouds obscured the sky, casting a shadow over the sun. A surge of dark energy erupted from Maverick’s hand, transforming into a colossal black python, lunging directly at John.

At the same time, Brody also made his move. The dark aura around him surprisingly flickered with streaks of light, transforming into countless thunderbolts, all aimed directly at John. The two individuals joined forces to strike against John. Their coordination was incredibly seamless.

Upon seeing the situation, Phoenix and the others were all worried for John. However, they were all severely injured at the moment and were completely incapable of lending a hand. All they could do was pray for John. Even when John faced the simultaneous attacks of the two individuals, there wasn’t a trace of fear in his eyes. Instead, his murderous intent grew increasingly intense.

John wielded Dragonslayer Sword and enveloped his figure with Golem Body. In the blink of an eye, he deftly dodged Maverick’s attack. Then, with a casual swing of Dragonslayer Sword, the myriad of radiant lights from Brody were directly shattered. Immediately after, John’s Dragonslayer Sword was filled with lightning nascence. Accompanied by deafening sounds, John pointed his Dragonslayer Sword toward the sky! Several bolts of lightning thunderously fell from the dense, black clouds, heading straight for Brody.

“It’d be rude for me not to retaliate!” Since Brody had used a lightning-based attack against him, John retaliated in kind.

“I didn’t expect you, a mere Second Level Tribulator, to comprehend lightning nascence as well. You truly possess some talent.” After Brody finished speaking, a sudden surge of lightning enveloped his body, forming a protective shield directly from the electricity. That successfully blocked John’s lightning attack.

John’s eyebrows furrowed slightly. He said with a trace of surprise, “You’ve actually grasped the lightning nascence.”

“Haha! My lightning nascence is far superior to yours. Moreover, I can directly transmogrify into thunder and lightning. You, a mere Second Level Tribulator, dare to compare yourself with me? You’re delusional!”

A smirk played at the corner of Brody’s mouth, and with a swift movement of his hand, the surrounding lightning instantly coalesced into a long spear. John, on the other hand, was wielding the Dragonslayer Sword, from which lightning power was continuously emanating. Bolts of lightning power were constantly clashing!

Maverick stirred the dense black clouds in mid- air with his hand, which transformed into enormous, continuously roaring pythons. John looked at Maverick and Brody without a trace of panic in his eyes. Although Brody had also grasped lightning nascence, compared to John, he was simply a nobody. John’s nascence space was a cosmos. His single lightning nascence was probably larger than Brody’s entire nascence space If Brody had known that John’s nascence space was the cosmos, he probably wouldn’t have been

Chapter 3625 Soulbinding Bead?

At that moment, Francis seemed to regain his senses. His entire demeanor turned ferocious as he looked at the Soulbinding Bead in his hand and swallowed it without hesitation. The expression on Tessa’s face turned sour when she saw Francis swallow the Soulbinding Bead. Waves of a unique aura continuously assaulted Francis, attempting to force his soul out. Francis stared at Tessa, his gaze as venomous as a snake’s. He couldn’t believe he had fallen for this woman’s trick.

“You dare to deceive me! Die!” Francis brandished a long sword in his hand, a dark spiritual light enveloping it. Then, with a swift and fierce stroke, he directed it toward Tessa. In the blink of an eye, the long sword sliced through the void, whistling toward her, threatening to cleave her in two.

Tessa faced Francis’s sword, her eyes filled with terror. She wanted to dodge, but she simply couldn’t avoid it. Tessa closed her eyes, resigned to her fate.

“Tessa! Tessa!”

Upon seeing the situation, Clifford desperately wanted to protect Tessa. However, due to his injuries, he simply couldn’t get up. He could only watch helplessly as Tessa was about to meet her tragic end under the blade.

Just as it seemed Tessa was about to meet a tragic end, a shadowy figure appeared in the blink of an eye. A dark figure stepped in front of Tessa, and, with an outstretched hand, astonishingly seized the long sword directly.

Francis was taken aback, and so was Tessa. No one among them had noticed how suddenly there was an extra person.

“Who are you? Don’t be a busybody!” Francis berated John. At this point, John appeared to be a middle- aged man, and his aura seemed to be at Body Fusion Realm. However, the ability to block a strike from a Tribulator directly at the was simply illogical.

“I like to stand up to injustice. You can say I’m a hero!” John gave a faint smile.

Francis was instantly enraged, bellowing loudly. “Damn you! How dare a mere Body Fusion Realm individual interfere?”

With that, Francis withdrew his long sword, and with a swift motion, he swept it horizontally toward John. John, on the other hand, sidestepped, dodging the sword, and swiftly landed a kick on Francis’s abdomen.

“Ugh!” Francis winced in pain, and with a sudden gasp, the Soulbinding Bead he had just swallowed was unexpectedly spat out. Upon seeing the situation, Tessa’s gem on her chest sparkled. Immediately after, a peculiar aura enveloped Francis.

Francis was taken aback, his gaze then becoming unfocused, as his soul slowly drifted away from his body. After detaching from his original form, Francis was instantly filled with terror, and he turned to run. I can possess and restore another physical body! However, if my divine soul were to be extinguished, then it would truly be the end of everything!

A flash of anger sparked in Tessa’s eyes when she saw Francis’s soul attempting to flee. With a sudden flick of her hand, she launched a stealth weapon, akin to a steel nail. Astonishingly, she managed to pin Francis’s spirit in the midst of the void. Francis was struck with terror, struggling desperately, but he simply couldn’t break free.

John stared in astonishment at the scene before him, finding it utterly unbelievable. Souls are spirits, lacking any physical form. Weapons simply couldn’t touch it, let alone control it! The woman had just flung out a stealth weapon, akin to a steel nail, which astonishingly pinned Francis’s soul in place. It was clearly visible, the stealth weapon lodged in Francis’s soul.

Seeing John’s confusion, Fitz quickly explained to him, “Mr. White, that is a Soulcatching Nail, a unique weapon exclusive to Soul Demon Sect. If a soul is struck by this long nail, it’s as if it has been immobilized, utterly unable to move.”

John couldn’t help but marvel. Soul Demon Sect is truly peculiar. Even their weapons are designed to target souls. Tessa slowly approached Francis, her gaze icy as she asked, “Who gave you the Soulbinding Bead? Who is the traitor of our Soul Demon Sect?”

Finally ! All caught up !!
It’s a nice read yet
- John needs to be more tactical and use common senses

- He has not focused his attention in healing the Dragon slayer

- He has also not given enough attention to raise the cultivation of Phoneix whereas Phoneix has saved his life several times

- John seems to be impulsive and immature kid. He needs to grow a lot.

- He should learn to use situations to his advantage. For eg: When he came out of the celestial battle field he could have simply said who killed those 5 elites. Then 5 sects would have diverted their attention to Pablo and probably could have killed Pablo. This shows John is still very immature.

- He is too much impatient, instead of listening he talks too much … so that he could not inherit the legacy in the cauldron. Even he does not have full known on that escaping technique.

- He could simply avoid so many mishaps and encounters just by impersonating. This shows he is not smart at all.

Despite all thes short comings, this novel is still a good read. At least he is banging the girls unlike Charlie Wade who seems like impotent.

Charlie does not know the importance of Dual Cultivation !!

Last edited:
It’s a nice read yet

- He has also not given enough attention to raise the cultivation of Phoneix whereas Phoneix has saved his life several times

- He should learn to use situations to his advantage. For eg: When he came out of the celestial field he could have simply said who killed those 5 elites. Then 5 sects would have diverted their attention to Pablo and probably could have killed Pablo. This shows John is still very immature.

- He is too much impatient, instead of listening he talks to much … so he could not inherit the legacy in the couldron. Even he does not have full known on that escaping technique.

- He could simply avoid so many mishaps and encounters just by impersonating. This shows he is not smart at all.

Despite all thes short comings, this novel is still a good read. At least he is banging the girls unlike Charlie Wade who seems like impotent.

Haha another member of sex sect🤣

I don't mind Charlie not banging other girls, but not banging his own woman and call himself "A Dragon Among Men" takes the fun away

Last edited:
It’s a nice read yet

- He should learn to use situations to his advantage. For eg: When he came out of the celestial field he could have simply said who killed those 5 elites. Then 5 sects would have diverted their attention to Pablo and probably could have killed Pablo. This shows John is still very immature.

- He is too much impatient, instead of listening he talks to much … so he could not inherit the legacy in the couldron. Even he does not have full known on that escaping technique.

Truly John is indeed witless and his approach to things is illogical. Personally I have always wanted phoenix to return back to her former glory. And The Dragon slayer is indeed need of help, it shows that John only think of it as a tool. This guy doesn't even know how to prioritise things and plenty of times Mr. Sander have always tried to teach him wisdom and sound Judgement. He doesn't even sometimes try to play with the celestial devourer to strengthen their bond. Sometimes he is just selfish to himself. I think there should be some chapters to be dedicated to teach John Discipline.

Okay Sir
In two days will find another story in Chinese, will give you link so you could translate
If I give you this story which has come this far, it will be hard to keep up with names.

Is that okay?

Okay sir
let's see how it goes sir

what about that of John Brown Sir GILLY
I will give it to you tomorrow. Actually translating John Brown won't be hard for you. You have to remember the few names.

Is everyone else okay with OpeOla translating JB story? Or should I have him translate another one.

Mind you OpeOla might translate everyday while I translate when I have time.

View attachment 3182

Hahaha.. I have mine ($5) placed for tonight's games.. not as big as your odds 😅

Olimpbet.jpeg