The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Tyler seems to be the real deal. He always finds a way to escape, survive and con others to get what he wants. In some sense he seems to be ahead of John. Look at that he has managed to reach the top level of ninth level Tribulator, while John is still in the second level. If only John can manage to reach the fifth level of Tribulator then it might be interesting to see when they face off next. If not it might be a real trouble for John, especially with Pablo assisting Tyler.
I just hope John finds a way to restore daisy, the dragon sword spirit, help Fitz to get a body, and also help the celestial devour bird to advance to many levels....if he manages to do that, he might be in a better position to face the demon seal alliance.
He is not a bird.. he is a unicorn 😅

Tyler seems to be the real deal. He always finds a way to escape, survive and con others to get what he wants. In some sense he seems to be ahead of John. Look at that he has managed to reach the top level of ninth level Tribulator, while John is still in the second level. If only John can manage to reach the fifth level of Tribulator then it might be interesting to see when they face off next. If not it might be a real trouble for John, especially with Pablo assisting Tyler.
I just hope John finds a way to restore daisy, the dragon sword spirit, help Fitz to get a body, and also help the celestial devour bird to advance to many levels....if he manages to do that, he might be in a better position to face the demon seal alliance.
Fitz is not even in Body Realm Level. At most he is at Spiritual Replicator Level or Manifestor Level.

Celestial devouring beast grows slowly and he needs immense energy just to satisfy his hunger. Regarding cultivation level, it’s already very strong. There is hardly anyone who can be its match in Etheral Realm. But this beast is not under control of John White. He can’t control a beast with cultivation level of Celestial Realm.

Regarding Daisy, I also really regret of John’s stupidity. Instead of keeping on running and banging the girls. He could take a break of day or two and go to Smithing sect and heal Daisy. This guy is utterly careless.

Don’t worry about Pablo… since he is almost devoured by Tyler, he is thinking how to break free from him.

In one of the fight which will come later at some point, he will have to flee away from John when John is still at 2nd level Tribualtor. Even Tyler will avoid fighting with John when he is at 3rd level Tribualtor. Because even though Tyler is top level Tribulator his physical body is frail. If that is destroyed, he will be reduced to soul remnant only. So, he can’t risk fighting John unless he restores his body.

Chapter 3637 – 3638 John for Help

“Indeed, Master had fallen into a coma, his entire being had aged significantly, and his hair had turned white again. Mr. Red, please hurry and take a look…” Tessa was extremely anxious, her words dissolving into tears once again.

“Ms. Stark, there’s no need for you to worry just yet. I’ll go with you to take a look…” After John finished speaking, he quickly left with Tessa.

When John arrived in Stanlee’s room, he found it crowded with people. Stanlee was lying in bed, looking incredibly thin and frail, his hair completely white. John stepped forward, immediately infusing a stream of spiritual energy. Only then did Stanlee gradually regain consciousness.

“Master!” Upon seeing that Stanlee had awakened, Tessa, Trent, and the others all burst into exclamations!

Upon seeing a room full of people crying out, John slightly furrowed his brows. “Ms. Stark, you two stay and get the others to leave. Too many people can interfere with the treatment!”

Tessa nodded, quickly ushering everyone out. John turned to Stanlee and asked, “Mr. Stark, how do you feel?” Stanlee glanced at John, then sighed mournfully.

“It seems my life is truly waning. Mr. Red, you’re right. My life force is depleting. I am nearing my end. It’s not merely an illness. Dr. Livingstone deceived us, even swindling us out of the Demonia Dragon Ginseng. I could feel my own end drawing near.”

After finishing his speech, Stanlee glanced at Tessa and Trent. “Listen, both of you. After my death, immediately relocate Soul Demon Sect to an even more remote location. There’s no need to continue investigating any traitors. We’ve all been deceived by Dr. Livingstone. He must have been the one who revealed your whereabouts and then handed over the Soulbinding Beads to them. Knowing that I was suffering from old age, he deliberately mentioned that the Demonia Dragon Ginseng could cure it, all for the sake of obtaining that Demonia Dragon Ginseng!”

“Master…” Tessa and Trent knelt on the ground, bursting into tears. Tessa hugged John’s leg and begged, “Mr. Red, I beg you, please save my master. As long as you can save my master, I’ll do whatever you ask…”

At this moment, John was a middle-aged man. The fact that Tessa could utter such words showed just how much she cared about Stanlee.

“Ms. Stark, I will do my utmost to ensure Mr. Stark’s recovery. You can rest assured!”

John helped Tessa to her feet, then turned to Stanlee and said, “Mr. Stark, I knew in advance that your life force was waning, so I’ve spent the past few days specially preparing a large quantity of pills. You can take these pills.” John presented the pills he had concocted himself and then handed them over to Stanlee.

“Mr. Red, thank you for your kindness. However, my life’s decline is part of Heavenly Law. My life force is nearly depleted. No pills could stop it. Everyone meets their end eventually, even cultivators cannot escape this. It is the Heavenly Law, unchangeable. It’s just regrettable that I couldn’t help your friend restore his physical body!” Stanlee was on the brink of death, yet he was still contemplating the matter of restoring Fitz’s physical body.

“Mr. Stark, one cannot defy the Heavenly Law. However, if you were to elevate your cultivation level, your lifespan would naturally increase. This wouldn’t be considered as going against the Heavenly Law,” John said.

Stanlee slowly shook his head and said, “Mr. Red, I understand your point, but even if I were to elevate my cultivation level now, I simply wouldn’t be able to withstand the lightning tribulation. In the end, I would be reduced to ashes, not even a complete corpse left behind. It might be better to slowly fade away like this!”

John tried to persuade Stanlee by saying, “Mr. Stark, I can find a way to help you survive the lightning tribulation. Right now, enhancing your cultivation level is the only chance you have to stay alive. Although we can’t guarantee a hundred percent success rate in surviving the lightning tribulation, there’s always a chance. But if you continue like this, your death is certain, without a shred of doubt… There’s no chance at all…”

After all, such a matter could only proceed if Stanlee agreed, and he himself harbored a strong will to live. If he was bent on seeking death, there was nothing John could do.

Listening to John’s words, Stanlee hesitated. At this moment, Tessa and Trent quickly interjected, “Master, please heed Mr. Red’s advice. Perhaps it might indeed lead to success. If you continue to hesitate, I’m afraid you might truly miss your chance!”

Finally, Stanlee nodded and said, “All right, then. Let’s give it a try…”

Since death was inevitable either way, they decided to make a last-ditch effort. Upon seeing that Stanlee had agreed, John stepped forward and placed his hand on Stanlee’s wrist. A surge of spiritual energy instantly entered Stanlee’s body, swiftly circulating within him.

John’s brows were tightly furrowed as he uttered in a subdued tone, “His internal organs have already deteriorated, and his body is filled with a strong wave of death energy. What’s even more difficult is that there are signs of his soul beginning to dissipate.”

“Mr. Red, our Soul Demon Sect possesses pills that can strengthen the soul. Therefore, you need not worry about the spiritual aspect. We have ways to protect your master’s soul from dissipating. Mr. Red, I implore you not to let my master’s health continue to deteriorate. His life force must not diminish any further…” Tessa said to John.

“Very well, Ms. Stark. Please fetch the pill. There’s no time to delay. I will assist Mr. Stark in breaking through his current cultivation level immediately,” John responded. Tessa nodded, quickly fetching the pill.

Meanwhile, John offered the pills he had been refining over the past two days, insisting that Stanlee take them. After taking the pills, Stanlee could feel a surge of aura coursing through his body. He was on the verge of breaking through the bottleneck of his cultivation level. However, this was also the most perilous moment.

The instant the bottleneck was broken through, a lightning tribulation was bound to descend. Given the current state of Stanlee’s health, they feared the first lightning tribulation might reduce him to ashes. Tessa also brought forth the pill that protected the soul from dispersing and had Stanlee consume it.

Trent, puzzled, asked John, “Mr. Red, under these circumstances, could Master withstand the lightning tribulation? You must understand that the lightning tribulation cannot be directly taken on by another person. If it were possible for someone else to take his place, we, the dozens of disciples from Soul Demon Sect, would willingly face the lightning tribulation for our master.” He couldn’t comprehend what method John had used that allowed Stanlee to survive the terrifying lightning tribulation, especially in such a weakened state.

“My method isn’t foolproof, but there’s always a chance!” After John finished speaking, he looked solemnly at Stanlee and asked, “Mr. Stark, how much longer will it take to break through the cultivation level?”

“Anytime, really. I’m just trying my best to keep it under control right now. Otherwise, the lightning tribulation could strike down at any moment.”

At that moment, Stanlee was also in a state of panic. Even though his life force had run its course, he still wouldn’t wish for death. If there was a chance to live, he would surely seize it tightly.

“Mr. Stark, go ahead and break through. What must be, must be…” After John finished speaking, he reached out and grabbed Stanlee. A surge of the Power of Dragons from within him flowed into Stanlee’s body.

“This… T-This power…” Stanlee suddenly opened his eyes wide, looking at John in disbelief! Stanlee felt so peculiar that even his voice began to tremble.

“Mr. Stark, perhaps my strength can assist you, but it also depends on your own willpower, on your belief in your own survival,” John said to Stanlee.

“I understand…” Stanlee nodded emphatically. At that moment, Stanlee’s eyes were filled with hope, and he seemed to have regained his life force energy in an instant. Tessa and Trent were extremely curious about the changes in Stanlee. They wondered what kind of power John had actually used on Stanlee. As John infused the Power of Dragons into Stanlee’s body, he simultaneously used his spiritual sense to check on the little Celestial Devourer sleeping soundly within his Storage Ring. John knew that even his own Power of Dragons couldn’t fully shield Stanlee from the lightning tribulation. In the end, Stanlee would have to withstand it with his own body.

Chapter 3639 Heaven Devouring Beast

However, this little Heaven Devouring Beast was different. If this little fellow were willing to help, it could devour the lightning tribulation. Back then, when Miles Spicer encountered the demonic tribulation cloud, this little fellow swallowed it all up directly. This little Heaven Devouring Beast was a demonic beast from the celestial realm. The strength it possessed was far beyond what any cultivator from the Ethereal Realm could match.

Moreover, since Stanlee was only breaking through a minor cultivation level, the lightning tribulation wouldn’t be as fierce as it would be during a major cultivation level breakthrough. For this little Heaven Devouring Beast, this kind of lightning tribulation was nothing more than a drizzle. However, John was not sure at the moment whether this little fellow would be willing to help. John had no control over it, and it all depended on its mood.

The reason John was able to unleash the Power of Dragons, channeling it into Stanlee, was to emit the aura of the Divine Dragon when the lightning tribulation struck. It was important to note that the dragon was the lord of all beasts in the celestial realm. This little Heaven Devouring Beast, upon sensing the aura of the Divine Dragon, might just lend a hand.

When John was assisting Miles Spicer, he also utilized the Power of Dragons. However, John was uncertain if the little fellow’s assistance was due to the influence of the Power of Dragons. All he could do then was give it a try.

“Mr. Red, regardless of whether I manage to escape this calamity today, you are indeed a benefactor to my Soul Demon Sect,” Stanlee said.

After that, Stanlee instructed, “Tessa, Trent, listen well. Even if I were to die, you must treat Mr. Red as an honored guest. There should not be a hint of negligence or resentment.” He feared that he would die amidst the lightning tribulation, and many disciples of Soul Demon Sect would blame John.

Tessa and Trent knelt on the ground and replied, “Master, we will faithfully follow your instructions!”

“Mr. Stark, don’t be so pessimistic. Start breaking through!” John said to Stanlee. Stanlee gave a nod, and suddenly, a surge of aura erupted from him, soaring toward the sky. It was the aura of breaking through a cultivation level.

As this surge of aura ascended, the lightning tribulation cloud began to form instantly in the sky. Upon seeing the situation, John gently closed his eyes, placing himself in a state of complete tranquility. The Power of Dragons continued to flow unceasingly into Stanlee’s body.

Boom! Suddenly, a lightning tribulation thundered down, weaving through the cloud layer. It was utterly terrifying. The first bolt of lightning tribulation struck Stanlee. Tessa and Trent were kneeling on the ground, extremely anxious.

As the lightning tribulation struck Stanlee, he remained motionless. However, it was clear that his internal aura had significantly weakened. Along with the weakening aura, his life force was rapidly depleting, while the death energy within him was continuously growing stronger.

Stanlee’s breathing began to grow rapidly, his body aging significantly once again. At that moment, Stanlee seemed just like a lifeless corpse, with only a faint breath remaining, barely clinging to his life force. Although the first lightning tribulation did not completely annihilate Stanlee, it made him seem as if he had died. Even with the support of John’s Power of Dragons, Stanlee’s frail body simply couldn’t withstand the full force of the lightning tribulation.

Upon witnessing this scene, both Tessa and Trent were thrown into a state of panic. If another bolt of lightning tribulation were to strike, Stanlee would undoubtedly be reduced to ashes. Meanwhile, John was also frowning deeply, subsequently fixating his gaze on the little Heaven Devouring Beast. However, the little one was still sound asleep, showing absolutely no signs of stirring. John was getting somewhat anxious.

“Hey kiddo, wake up… Could you lend a hand?” In his heart, John was shouting, hoping that the little Heaven Devouring Beast would wake up and lend a hand. He was able to help Stanlee barely withstand the first lightning tribulation, but he could not resist the second one.

John ceased to channel the Power of Dragons into Stanlee’s body. Under the recent lightning tribulation, the Power of Dragons had already dissipated.

At that moment, all John could do was gamble. He wagered on whether the little Heaven Devouring Beast could wake up and consume the lightning tribulation. Boom! In an instant, within the lightning tribulation cloud, a streak of red light flashed by, followed closely by another lightning tribulation striking down.

Chapter 3639 Heaven Devouring Beast

However, this little Heaven Devouring Beast was different. If this little fellow were willing to help, it could devour the lightning tribulation. Back then, when Miles Spicer encountered the demonic tribulation cloud, this little fellow swallowed it all up directly. This little Heaven Devouring Beast was a demonic beast from the celestial realm. The strength it possessed was far beyond what any cultivator from the Ethereal Realm could match.

Moreover, since Stanlee was only breaking through a minor cultivation level, the lightning tribulation wouldn’t be as fierce as it would be during a major cultivation level breakthrough. For this little Heaven Devouring Beast, this kind of lightning tribulation was nothing more than a drizzle. However, John was not sure at the moment whether this little fellow would be willing to help. John had no control over it, and it all depended on its mood.

The reason John was able to unleash the Power of Dragons, channeling it into Stanlee, was to emit the aura of the Divine Dragon when the lightning tribulation struck. It was important to note that the dragon was the lord of all beasts in the celestial realm. This little Heaven Devouring Beast, upon sensing the aura of the Divine Dragon, might just lend a hand.

When John was assisting Miles Spicer, he also utilized the Power of Dragons. However, John was uncertain if the little fellow’s assistance was due to the influence of the Power of Dragons. All he could do then was give it a try.

“Mr. Red, regardless of whether I manage to escape this calamity today, you are indeed a benefactor to my Soul Demon Sect,” Stanlee said.

After that, Stanlee instructed, “Tessa, Trent, listen well. Even if I were to die, you must treat Mr. Red as an honored guest. There should not be a hint of negligence or resentment.” He feared that he would die amidst the lightning tribulation, and many disciples of Soul Demon Sect would blame John.

Tessa and Trent knelt on the ground and replied, “Master, we will faithfully follow your instructions!”

“Mr. Stark, don’t be so pessimistic. Start breaking through!” John said to Stanlee. Stanlee gave a nod, and suddenly, a surge of aura erupted from him, soaring toward the sky. It was the aura of breaking through a cultivation level.

As this surge of aura ascended, the lightning tribulation cloud began to form instantly in the sky. Upon seeing the situation, John gently closed his eyes, placing himself in a state of complete tranquility. The Power of Dragons continued to flow unceasingly into Stanlee’s body.

Boom! Suddenly, a lightning tribulation thundered down, weaving through the cloud layer. It was utterly terrifying. The first bolt of lightning tribulation struck Stanlee. Tessa and Trent were kneeling on the ground, extremely anxious.

As the lightning tribulation struck Stanlee, he remained motionless. However, it was clear that his internal aura had significantly weakened. Along with the weakening aura, his life force was rapidly depleting, while the death energy within him was continuously growing stronger.

Stanlee’s breathing began to grow rapidly, his body aging significantly once again. At that moment, Stanlee seemed just like a lifeless corpse, with only a faint breath remaining, barely clinging to his life force. Although the first lightning tribulation did not completely annihilate Stanlee, it made him seem as if he had died. Even with the support of John’s Power of Dragons, Stanlee’s frail body simply couldn’t withstand the full force of the lightning tribulation.

Upon witnessing this scene, both Tessa and Trent were thrown into a state of panic. If another bolt of lightning tribulation were to strike, Stanlee would undoubtedly be reduced to ashes. Meanwhile, John was also frowning deeply, subsequently fixating his gaze on the little Heaven Devouring Beast. However, the little one was still sound asleep, showing absolutely no signs of stirring. John was getting somewhat anxious.

“Hey kiddo, wake up… Could you lend a hand?” In his heart, John was shouting, hoping that the little Heaven Devouring Beast would wake up and lend a hand. He was able to help Stanlee barely withstand the first lightning tribulation, but he could not resist the second one.

John ceased to channel the Power of Dragons into Stanlee’s body. Under the recent lightning tribulation, the Power of Dragons had already dissipated.

At that moment, all John could do was gamble. He wagered on whether the little Heaven Devouring Beast could wake up and consume the lightning tribulation. Boom! In an instant, within the lightning tribulation cloud, a streak of red light flashed by, followed closely by another lightning tribulation striking down.
Will heaven devouring beast help John ?? Of course, it will. It’s hungry 😂.

Chapter 3640 - 3645 Heaven Devouring Beast...

Feeling the thunderous descent of the lightning tribulation, John instantly lost his spirit. He had gambled on the little Heaven Devouring Beast to help, but it seemed he was about to lose that bet.

Tessa and Trent’s faces were ashen with shock. Watching the lightning tribulation descend from the sky, they were utterly helpless. All they could do was watch, wide-eyed, as Stanlee was about to be reduced to ashes right before them, not even a corpse left behind. Before their very eyes, the lightning tribulation was looming right above Stanlee’s head.

Suddenly, a beam of golden light radiated from John’s body. Subsequently, the golden light shot straight toward the lightning tribulation. However, in the blink of an eye, the lightning tribulation had suddenly vanished without a trace.

Tessa and Trent were both dumbfounded. They had never seen anything like it before. The lightning tribulation had disappeared halfway through. Meanwhile, John looked up, a faint smile spreading across his face.

In the midst of Tessa and Trent’s astonishment, that streak of golden light shot straight into the sky, heading toward the lightning tribulation cloud. The sky, originally shrouded in darkness, became instantly clear after the beam of golden light pierced through the lightning tribulation cloud. Afterward, the ominously dark lightning tribulation cloud had vanished without a trace.

“Has the lightning tribulation cloud disappeared?” Trent’s face was filled with surprise.

“What? Only two lightning tribulations have passed. How could the lightning tribulation cloud have disappeared already?”

“What’s going on? What was that beam of golden light that just burst out from Mr. Red’s body?” Tessa also wore a completely bewildered expression on her face.

John also revealed a slightly surprised expression. He hadn’t expected that that little Heaven Devouring Beast would actually swallow the lightning tribulation cloud. It was already outrageous enough that he could swallow the lightning tribulation, but he never thought that it even managed to consume the lightning tribulation cloud! The stronghold was wiped out, causing the lightning tribulation to vanish completely.

As the lightning tribulation cloud dissipated, Stanlee had successfully weathered the storm. His entire being was instantly filled with life force, a stack contrast to his previous state of decline. He was in glowing spirits, and his cultivation aura had also become significantly stronger. His white hair had turned black again, and there were no traces of wrinkles on his face as if he had returned to his middle age.

A Tribulator had just broken through a minor cultivation level. Hence, it was a trivial matter to increase one’s life force by hundreds of years. If one could ascend into immortals, then longevity would almost cease to be a concern. Very few immortals had ever died due to the exhaustion of their life force.

Tessa and Trent were extremely excited, shouting loudly, “Master! Master!”

Stanlee slowly opened his eyes, feeling a vibrant life force within himself. As for how John had helped him survive the lightning tribulation, he was not sure. However, he knew that all the credit belonged to John.

“Thank you, Mr. Red…” Stanlee said, then knelt down before John.

John hurriedly helped Stanlee up, saying, “Mr. Stark, it was merely a small effort on my part. Perhaps it was just not your time to die yet…”

“Mr. Red, I’m quite curious. Just how did you manage to shield me from the lightning tribulation?” Stanlee asked with great curiosity.

“Master, Mr. Red didn’t just shield you from the lightning tribulation, he directly dispersed the lightning tribulation cloud, causing the lightning tribulation to disappear,” Tessa hastily explained.

“What? Disperse the lightning tribulation cloud?” Stanlee widened his eyes.

“I’ve never heard of anyone being able to disperse the lightning tribulation cloud before…”

“Master, it’s true. After the first lightning tribulation came the second one. However, before the lightning tribulation could strike you, it was directly hit by a golden light emanating from Mr. Red. The lightning tribulation vanished, and subsequently, that golden light shot straight into the lightning tribulation cloud! It was merely a moment’s effort, and the lightning tribulation cloud had vanished. Just like that, you overcame the lightning tribulation…” Trent chimed in.

This left Stanlee with a face full of shock. He had never heard of such a situation before. “Mr. Red, could you possibly explain how you managed to disperse the lightning tribulation cloud? What kind of magic did you use?” Stanlee asked with great curiosity.

John could only offer an awkward smile and say, “Mr. Stark, there are some matters I’m not at liberty to disclose. I hope you won’t take offense!” John could never tell them that the lightning tribulation cloud wasn’t dispersed but was instead devoured by the Heaven Devouring Beast. After all, no one would believe him

“I understand. I understand…” Stanlee repeatedly nodded.

After all, John’s identity was extremely mysterious at that time. After John had infused him with the Power of Dragons, Stanlee had already become aware of John’s deliberate concealment of his aura. Stanlee even thought John had altered his appearance, but no matter what the reason was for John, Stanlee had no intention of delving deeper. After all, it was John who had saved his life.

“Master, within Mr. Red there resides a soul remnant, that of his friend. It has been dwelling within him, and he wishes to restore a physical body for his friend…”

Upon hearing this, Stanlee gave a slight smile and said, “What’s so difficult about physical body restoration? Mr. Red, please follow me…”

Stanlee rose, then proceeded to walk with John toward the depths of the sect. It was not until they reached the place where the soul flowers bloomed that Stanlee finally stopped.

“Mr. Red, please release the soul remnant of your friend. Here, the soul flowers provide protection, ensuring your friend’s soul remnant will not dissipate,” Stanlee said to John.

“All right…” John nodded, then turned to Fitz and said, “Fitz, I am offering to restore your physical body now. Are you willing?” After all, such a matter could only proceed with Fitz’s consent.

“Mr. White, I am willing. I am willing…” Fitz uttered with great excitement. Although it was quite pleasant to be in John’s consciousness field, where he could gain a lot of insights, Fitz longed to have his own body. This desire became even more urgent after he saw Tessa.

Upon laying eyes on Tessa, he was instantly smitten, his heart pounding with affection. Thus, upon regaining his physical body, he could pursue Tessa.

Upon seeing Fitz’s agreement, John casually made a move. Suddenly, from the center of John’s brow, the remnant of Fitz’s soul flew out, landing within the soul flowers. Fitz’s soul remnant was very weak. It wasn’t a complete soul.

At that time, John was controlling Fitz’s soul remnant, merely wanting to learn about the demon spirits from him. He had never considered letting him restore a physical body. However, after spending some time together, Fitz was very cooperative with John. Moreover, Fitz’s mindset was also changing, and he couldn’t help but admire John.

Stanlee gazed at Fitz’s soul, his brow furrowing involuntarily as he said, “Such a weak soul remnant. To restore a physical body, it’s going to take quite some effort.”

Fitz’s soul remnant flickered in and out of existence. If it weren’t for the protective aura of the soul flowers surrounding him, the energy of heaven and earth might have scattered Fitz’s soul remnant to the winds.

“Tessa and Trent, you two assist me. Prepare the Soul Stablizing Towers immediately…” Stanlee instructed Tessa and Trent.

“Yes!” With that, the two of them waved their hands, and a surge of aura rushed in from all directions of Soul Demon Sect. Immediately following, four golden towers flew in from all directions, subsequently landing at the four positions surrounding Fitz’s soul remnant.

Accompanied by Stanlee’s surge of spiritual energy, a faint white mist slowly emerged from within the four Soul Stablizing Towers. This white smoke carried a peculiar fragrance, then it swirled around Fitz. Enveloped by this swirl of smoke, Fitz felt an unparalleled sense of comfort.

At the same time, his soul remnant became increasingly substantial, becoming clearer to the eye, no longer translucent. Fitz’s breathing became rapid. His inner excitement was beyond words. Especially at this moment, Fitz was facing Tessa, their eyes locked onto each other, sending constant sparks of tension between them.

Tessa’s heart began to race, a blush spreading across her face. She hadn’t expected that the soul remnant friend John spoke of, once fully materialized, would actually be quite young and handsome instead of an old man.

“My friend, there’s no need for you to be nervous. Even if your physical body restoration fails, there won’t be any danger. At worst, you’ll just return to Mr. Red’s body. I need to first restore your soul remnant, and only then can I proceed with your physical body restoration. This process might be a bit lengthy, and perhaps even painful, but you must endure!”

Upon hearing Fitz’s rapid breathing, Stanlee thought he was nervous, and thus offered words of comfort. He had no idea Fitz was excited because he was looking at Tessa.

The white mist within the four Soul Stablizing Towers continuously swirled around Fitz, then returned to the towers once more. It emerged again from the top of the towers, creating a cycle that repeated over and over. For this very reason, Fitz’s soul remnant became increasingly distinct, until it seemed as though a person was standing before the crowd.

At this point, Fitz was no longer a soul remnant, but a complete spiritual entity. All that was needed next was to use materials to restore his physical body.

Stanlee wiped the sweat from his forehead and said, “Was your physical body previously destroyed by someone? It seems like they intended to kill you, even damaging your divine soul, leaving only this tiny fragment. They were ruthless. If it weren’t for Mr. Red allowing you to reside within him, a soul remnant like yours wouldn’t have been able to find a host and would have been scattered by the energy of heaven and earth.”

Fitz’s soul remnant was severely deficient, so in order to fully restore Fitz’s soul, Stanlee had to expend a significant amount of his spiritual energy. However, Stanlee’s words caused both Fitz and John to experience a wave of embarrassment. That was something John had done, but they surely couldn’t reveal it at that time.

Right then, John turned to Stanlee and asked, “Mr. Stark, my friend is now ready for his physical body restoration, right?”

“All right, his soul has fully recovered. Now, all that’s left is to restore his physical body.” Stanlee gave a nod, then released a surge of aura that directly pierced through Fitz’s divine soul. Fitz was momentarily stunned, then his gaze became lost and confused.

In the end, he unexpectedly closed his eyes and fell into unconsciousness. Upon seeing the situation, John was immediately taken aback. Fitz is now but a soul, devoid of a physical body. How could he possibly faint? Apart from being directly dispersed or incinerated by spiritual fire, it’s impossible for the soul to be knocked unconscious!

Seeing the shocked expression on John’s face, Stanlee gave a faint smile and said, “Mr. Red, don’t panic. Your friend is fine. The process of physical body restoration is too painful, so I just let your friend faint temporarily. This way, he can avoid panic!”

John nodded, his admiration for Soul Demon Sect growing. They truly are a sect dedicated to the study of souls! Each field really has its own professionals. I might even want to learn a few techniques from Mr. Stark specifically targeting the soul! With a wave of his hand, Stanlee caused the four Soul Stablizing Towers to suddenly fly away, returning to their original positions within Soul Demon Sect.

It seemed that these Soul Stablizing Towers were indeed the treasured guardians of Soul Demon Sect. Stanlee unleashed a multitude of hand seals with both hands, subsequently causing a series of array runes to be imprinted all around Fitz. Then, he stepped forward, standing right in front of Fitz’s soul.

John gazed at the array runes imprinted before his eyes, realizing that the array runes created by that arcane array was nothing extraordinary. In fact, virtually anyone could easily pass through it. That arcane array was likely designed specifically for souls, so it had absolutely no effect on ordinary people.

Stanlee brought his two fingers together, and a stream of purple aura, akin to a small snake, burrowed into Fitz’s soul. Fitz’s soul began to tremble violently, appearing to be in extreme pain, Sweat beads gradually formed on Stanlee’s forehead. The soul flowers around swiftly took flight, then rapidly descended upon Fitz’s soul.

As soon as the soul flowers fell on Fitz’s soul, they seemed to melt instantly, disappearing without a trace. Meanwhile, Fitz’s transparent soul astonishingly began to grow layers of skin. As the soul flowers continuously fell, Fitz’s body was rapidly growing.

Quickly, Fitz’s naked body appeared. The skin was a rich, ancient bronze, muscles bulging impressively. The face was sharply defined and angular. Astonishingly, this body was significantly more robust than Fitz’s original body.

John looked at Fitz’s physical body, deeply astonished. When he had slain Fitz before, he hadn’t noticed that the man had the appearance of a handsome gentleman. But then, after the restoration, he had surprisingly become much more handsome. It was as if he had gone to some plastic surgery clinic and had an operation done.

With her face flushed, Tessa said to John, “Mr. Red, you still haven’t found a piece of clothing for your friend…”

After all, Fitz was standing in front of her completely naked, which made Tessa extremely shy. Realizing what was happening, John hurriedly found a piece of clothing and draped it over Fitz.

Stanlee also channeled a surge of spiritual energy into this body, which finally roused Fitz from his deep slumber. However, at that moment, half of the soul flowers in the entire cluster had already vanished. In order to restore Fitz’s physical body, Stanlee had expended a great deal of effort. After all, as a friend of John, Stanlee had to do this out of respect for John.

“Mr. Red, I fear your friend’s physical body has ascended several cultivation levels all at once. My master used half of his soul flowers to restore it. You should know that when others restore their physical bodies, they only use ordinary resources,” Trent said to John.

At this point, Fitz, who had already awakened, was feeling the strength in his body, looking at his newly restored physical body, and was overwhelmed with excitement. He immediately knelt before Stanlee.

“Mr. Stark, your kindness in giving me a second chance, I, Fitz, will forever remember in my heart…” Fitz directly bowed in respect to Stanlee.

“My fellow cultivator, please rise quickly. I am doing this out of respect for Mr. Red. He has saved my life, so I am obliged to act this way. If you want to express gratitude, you should thank Mr. Red…” Stanlee said.

Fitz turned around and bowed deeply to John, saying, “Mr. White, thank you. Following you during this period has allowed me to grow significantly. Now, you have given me a new lease on life. Thank you…” Fitz spoke excitedly, completely forgetting that John had long since changed his identity.

“Mr. White?” Stanlee, Tessa, and Trent all turned their gaze toward John at the same time. Fitz was taken aback, realizing that he had misspoken. His face flushed with embarrassment. He didn’t know how to explain himself.

John, however, gave a slight smile. “Actually, my last name isn’t Red. It’s White. My name is John White.” After John finished speaking, his appearance rapidly changed, transforming back to his original form.

The reason John dared to reveal his identity was because he trusted Soul Demon Sect, and he believed in the character of Stanlee.

“John? The very John that Demon Seal Alliance now seeks to kill?” Trent asked incredulously.

John nodded. “That’s right. I am the one Demon Seal Alliance is after. Kill me, and you can receive a hundred years of offerings from Demon Seal Alliance!”

Trent was taken aback, then quickly waved his hands in dismissal.

Stanlee said earnestly, “Mr. White, in truth, I’ve known for a while that you’ve been concealing your identity. I didn’t expose you because I trust you, and I know you have difficulties. Since you’ve already revealed your identity, we, Soul Demon Sect, are not the type to betray trust, abandon righteousness, and forget kindness. We are not ungrateful. You saved my two disciples, and you saved my life. If we were to harm you now in exchange for a hundred years of tribute from Demon Seal Alliance, could we still call ourselves human? Mr. White, please rest assured. Within my Soul Demon Sect, if anyone dares to harm you for the sake of Demon Seal Alliance’s century-long tribute, I will not let them off lightly…”

After Stanlee finished speaking, he deliberately cast a glance at Trent. This gave Trent quite a fright, and he hurriedly explained, “Even if I were offered a hundred years of tribute from Demon Seal Alliance, or even if I were to ascend into immortals right now, I could never lay a hand on Mr. White. I would never commit such an ungrateful act. If I were to do something so ungrateful, what use would there be in becoming an immortal?”

Trent had made his stance clear. He was genuinely afraid that if anything happened to John, Stanlee would hold him responsible.

“Mr. Stark, of course, I trust the character of your Soul Demon Sect. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have easily revealed my true identity. To be honest, I came to the depths of Demonia Mountain in disguise, all in order to find Demon Devouring Cave and venture inside to uncover the truth!” John revealed.

“To the Demon Devouring Cave?”

Upon hearing John’s intentions, Stanlee and the others were all taken aback. After all, Demon Devouring Cave was considered a forbidden place in Demonia Mountain. No one wished to venture to that place. If it weren’t for the purpose of saving Stanlee, Tessa and Trent would not have led people to dig for Demonia Dragon Ginseng near the Demon Devouring Cave. In the end, everyone was sucked into the Demon Devouring Hole, with only the two of them managing to escape unscathed. And yet, they still ended up being deceived.

Stanlee asked, “Mr. White, if I may ask. Why do you want to go to Demon Devouring Cave? That place is quite peculiar.”

“I simply want to explore the Demon Devouring Cave to see if there are any hidden secrets within it. That’s because, after some of the people who emerged from the Demon Devouring Cave after entering it, their cultivation level greatly improved. I figure there must be secrets hidden within the Demon Devouring Cave,” John said without holding back

Pablo, once a wandering cultivator who was bullied by everyone, became formidable now because he entered the Demon Devouring Cave. However, John was still unaware that Pablo was being bullied again.

“Mr. White, nobody knows what’s inside the Demon Devouring Cave. It’s certainly dangerous to enter recklessly. If it’s just for the sake of investigation, it’s better not to take the risk.” Trent advised John.

“Mr. White, I agreed with Trent. You really shouldn’t go. Demon Devouring Cave is a very sinister place.” Tessa also tried to stop John.

“Thank you both for your kindness, but I have made up my mind. Now that Mr. Stark’s life is no longer in danger, it’s time for me to embark on my journey. However, I’m not sure where Demon Devouring Cave is located. I hope you can enlighten me, Ms. Stark,” John asked Tessa.

Upon seeing the situation, Tessa had no choice but to reveal the location of Demon Devouring Cave to John. Upon seeing that John’s decision to leave was final, Stanlee did not try to dissuade him. Instead, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a bead about the size of a chicken egg.

“Mr. White, this is Soul Demon Sect’s largest Soulbinding Bead. Take it with you. This bead not only strengthens your soul but also enables you to withstand the attacks of those Soul Capturing Techniques,” Stanlee said, handing over the Soulbinding Bead to John.

John accepted the Soulbinding Bead and then expressed his gratitude to Stanlee. Subsequently, John turned his gaze toward Fitz, who had successfully restored himself. He knew how fond Fitz was of Tessa. If Fitz wished to stay in Soul Demon Sect, John wouldn’t object.

Upon noticing John’s gaze, Fitz immediately said, “Mr. White, I’ll accompany you to Demon Devouring Cave. Even if I’m going to leave you, it’ll only be after you’ve safely emerged from the cave.”

John smiled without saying a word. Fitz had been by John’s side for so long, and John had witnessed all the changes that Fitz had undergone.

“Mr. White, let me take you to Demon Devouring Cave. It’s a very secluded place. Even though I’ve told you the exact location, I’m still afraid you might not be able to find it.”

Upon seeing that Fitz wanted to follow John to Demon Devouring Cave, Tessa surprisingly volunteered to go as well. In fact, after Tessa saw the naked Fitz upon his restoration, she felt a stir in her palpitating heart. That was her first time seeing a man’s bare body.

Upon seeing Tessa intending to take John to the Demon’s Cave, Trent anxiously tried to dissuade her, “Tessa, Demon Devouring Cave is very dangerous…….”

However, at that moment, Stanlee spoke up. “Trent, you should accompany them as well. After all, you’ve just escaped from Demon Devouring Cave, so you’re more familiar with it than others.”

“Understood.” Hearing his master saying that, Trent nodded in agreement. He had no choice but to tag along with the party. After bidding farewell to Stanlee, John and his group headed straight for Demon Devouring Cave. To avoid unnecessary trouble, John once again altered his appearance.

Throughout the journey, Tessa always sought opportunities to chat with Fitz. Fitz was also very pleased to chat with Tessa. The two people, who had developed deep, mutual feelings for each other, had become incredibly close even before they reached Demon Devouring Cave. However, witnessing their closeness, Trent was infuriated to no end.

Although Trent hadn’t said much along the way, deep down, he had already developed a profound hatred for Fitz. Originally, he intended to win over Tessa, but now, after Fitz, a mere soul remnant, restored his physical body, the latter began acting lovey-dovey with Tessa.

Trent followed John and the others to the vicinity of Demon Devouring Cave in silence. Tessa pointed ahead and reminded John, “Mr. White, as you move forward, you’ll reach the area of Demon Devouring Cave. Therefore, you must stay alert. You never know when a strange suction force might suddenly appear and pull you into the cave.”

“Okay. I understand.” John nodded, then slowly proceeded forward.

Fitz trailed behind John but was abruptly held back by Tessa. “You’ve just restored your physical body, and your cultivation level is too low. You better not go in. We’ll follow Mr. White instead.”

Tessa wore a face full of worry, concerned that Fitz’s cultivation level was too low and that he might be in danger.

Fitz comforted Tessa, “I’ll be fine. With Mr. White here, you all can rest assured.” Having spent some time with John, he came to understand that John was truly the Chosen One. Regardless of the dangers he encountered, John always managed to resolve the crisis.

Upon seeing that Fitz was determined to tag along, Tessa took off the gem hanging in front of her chest and placed it on Fitz.

“Put this on. When the time comes, it will help you fend off attacks from the likes of divine souls,” Tessa said with concern.

Fitz nodded, then gently took Tessa’s hand, slowly following behind John. Behind him, Trent was seething with rage and clenching his teeth with intense resentment churning within his chest. John was unaware of the romantic display between Fitz and Tessa. His attention was solely focused on Demon Devouring Cave.

As they drew closer to Demon Devouring Cave, a strange force suddenly enveloped John and his companions. Following that, the force transformed into a tremendous suction power. Everyone only felt a lightness in their bodies before swiftly being sucked toward the Demon Devouring Hole. That sudden turn of events prompted Tessa and the others to channel their spiritual energy to resist the suction force hastily. Each of them clung tightly to a large tree, determined not to let the suction force pull them into Demon Devouring Cave.

Yet, John did not resist that pulling force. He allowed his aura to dissipate entirely, becoming just like an ordinary person. At the very moment when John had completely dispersed the aura within his body, that immense suction force miraculously vanished. When John looked again at Tessa and the others, they were all desperately resisting, clinging tightly to the large tree. Even so, their bodies were suspended in mid- air, seemingly on the verge of giving out.

“Give up resisting. Put away all your aura and regard yourself as an ordinary person, an ordinary person without any spiritual energy!” John loudly addressed the trio.

Upon hearing John’s shout, the trio quickly retracted their spiritual energy, then concealing their aura. That peculiar suction force gradually faded away, and in the end, all three of them landed steadily on the ground.

“Mr. White, what’s going on?” Fitz asked John in utter disbelief. After we concealed our aura, we no longer feel the suction force. This is amazing.

John explained, “I’m certain an arcane array has been set up at the entrance of Demon Devouring Cave. The condition to activate this array is the presence of a cultivator’s aura within a specific range. Once this condition is met, the arcane array will activate, generating a tremendous suction force. If one were to restrain their aura, becoming an ordinary person, then the conditions required to activate this arcane array would be lost. Consequently, the immense suction force would also disappear.”

Upon hearing that, Tessa and Trent were instantly filled with regret. If they had brought John with them from the start, perhaps their fellow disciples wouldn’t have been sucked into the Demon Devouring Hole. At that moment, their survival wouldn’t have been unknown.

As cultivators, everyone who came near Demon Devouring Cave would unconsciously channel their aura, maintaining a state of vigilance, always on guard against imminent danger. No one would restrain their aura, turning themselves into ordinary people, and wander around Demon Devouring Cave. For that very reason, Demon Devouring Hole had repeatedly succeeded in swallowing countless cultivators.

Chapter 3640 - 3645 Heaven Devouring Beast...

Feeling the thunderous descent of the lightning tribulation, John instantly lost his spirit. He had gambled on the little Heaven Devouring Beast to help, but it seemed he was about to lose that bet.

Tessa and Trent’s faces were ashen with shock. Watching the lightning tribulation descend from the sky, they were utterly helpless. All they could do was watch, wide-eyed, as Stanlee was about to be reduced to ashes right before them, not even a corpse left behind. Before their very eyes, the lightning tribulation was looming right above Stanlee’s head.

Suddenly, a beam of golden light radiated from John’s body. Subsequently, the golden light shot straight toward the lightning tribulation. However, in the blink of an eye, the lightning tribulation had suddenly vanished without a trace.

Tessa and Trent were both dumbfounded. They had never seen anything like it before. The lightning tribulation had disappeared halfway through. Meanwhile, John looked up, a faint smile spreading across his face.

In the midst of Tessa and Trent’s astonishment, that streak of golden light shot straight into the sky, heading toward the lightning tribulation cloud. The sky, originally shrouded in darkness, became instantly clear after the beam of golden light pierced through the lightning tribulation cloud. Afterward, the ominously dark lightning tribulation cloud had vanished without a trace.

“Has the lightning tribulation cloud disappeared?” Trent’s face was filled with surprise.

“What? Only two lightning tribulations have passed. How could the lightning tribulation cloud have disappeared already?”

“What’s going on? What was that beam of golden light that just burst out from Mr. Red’s body?” Tessa also wore a completely bewildered expression on her face.

John also revealed a slightly surprised expression. He hadn’t expected that that little Heaven Devouring Beast would actually swallow the lightning tribulation cloud. It was already outrageous enough that he could swallow the lightning tribulation, but he never thought that it even managed to consume the lightning tribulation cloud! The stronghold was wiped out, causing the lightning tribulation to vanish completely.

As the lightning tribulation cloud dissipated, Stanlee had successfully weathered the storm. His entire being was instantly filled with life force, a stack contrast to his previous state of decline. He was in glowing spirits, and his cultivation aura had also become significantly stronger. His white hair had turned black again, and there were no traces of wrinkles on his face as if he had returned to his middle age.

A Tribulator had just broken through a minor cultivation level. Hence, it was a trivial matter to increase one’s life force by hundreds of years. If one could ascend into immortals, then longevity would almost cease to be a concern. Very few immortals had ever died due to the exhaustion of their life force.

Tessa and Trent were extremely excited, shouting loudly, “Master! Master!”

Stanlee slowly opened his eyes, feeling a vibrant life force within himself. As for how John had helped him survive the lightning tribulation, he was not sure. However, he knew that all the credit belonged to John.

“Thank you, Mr. Red…” Stanlee said, then knelt down before John.

John hurriedly helped Stanlee up, saying, “Mr. Stark, it was merely a small effort on my part. Perhaps it was just not your time to die yet…”

“Mr. Red, I’m quite curious. Just how did you manage to shield me from the lightning tribulation?” Stanlee asked with great curiosity.

“Master, Mr. Red didn’t just shield you from the lightning tribulation, he directly dispersed the lightning tribulation cloud, causing the lightning tribulation to disappear,” Tessa hastily explained.

“What? Disperse the lightning tribulation cloud?” Stanlee widened his eyes.

“I’ve never heard of anyone being able to disperse the lightning tribulation cloud before…”

“Master, it’s true. After the first lightning tribulation came the second one. However, before the lightning tribulation could strike you, it was directly hit by a golden light emanating from Mr. Red. The lightning tribulation vanished, and subsequently, that golden light shot straight into the lightning tribulation cloud! It was merely a moment’s effort, and the lightning tribulation cloud had vanished. Just like that, you overcame the lightning tribulation…” Trent chimed in.

This left Stanlee with a face full of shock. He had never heard of such a situation before. “Mr. Red, could you possibly explain how you managed to disperse the lightning tribulation cloud? What kind of magic did you use?” Stanlee asked with great curiosity.

John could only offer an awkward smile and say, “Mr. Stark, there are some matters I’m not at liberty to disclose. I hope you won’t take offense!” John could never tell them that the lightning tribulation cloud wasn’t dispersed but was instead devoured by the Heaven Devouring Beast. After all, no one would believe him

“I understand. I understand…” Stanlee repeatedly nodded.

After all, John’s identity was extremely mysterious at that time. After John had infused him with the Power of Dragons, Stanlee had already become aware of John’s deliberate concealment of his aura. Stanlee even thought John had altered his appearance, but no matter what the reason was for John, Stanlee had no intention of delving deeper. After all, it was John who had saved his life.

“Master, within Mr. Red there resides a soul remnant, that of his friend. It has been dwelling within him, and he wishes to restore a physical body for his friend…”

Upon hearing this, Stanlee gave a slight smile and said, “What’s so difficult about physical body restoration? Mr. Red, please follow me…”

Stanlee rose, then proceeded to walk with John toward the depths of the sect. It was not until they reached the place where the soul flowers bloomed that Stanlee finally stopped.

“Mr. Red, please release the soul remnant of your friend. Here, the soul flowers provide protection, ensuring your friend’s soul remnant will not dissipate,” Stanlee said to John.

“All right…” John nodded, then turned to Fitz and said, “Fitz, I am offering to restore your physical body now. Are you willing?” After all, such a matter could only proceed with Fitz’s consent.

“Mr. White, I am willing. I am willing…” Fitz uttered with great excitement. Although it was quite pleasant to be in John’s consciousness field, where he could gain a lot of insights, Fitz longed to have his own body. This desire became even more urgent after he saw Tessa.

Upon laying eyes on Tessa, he was instantly smitten, his heart pounding with affection. Thus, upon regaining his physical body, he could pursue Tessa.

Upon seeing Fitz’s agreement, John casually made a move. Suddenly, from the center of John’s brow, the remnant of Fitz’s soul flew out, landing within the soul flowers. Fitz’s soul remnant was very weak. It wasn’t a complete soul.

At that time, John was controlling Fitz’s soul remnant, merely wanting to learn about the demon spirits from him. He had never considered letting him restore a physical body. However, after spending some time together, Fitz was very cooperative with John. Moreover, Fitz’s mindset was also changing, and he couldn’t help but admire John.

Stanlee gazed at Fitz’s soul, his brow furrowing involuntarily as he said, “Such a weak soul remnant. To restore a physical body, it’s going to take quite some effort.”

Fitz’s soul remnant flickered in and out of existence. If it weren’t for the protective aura of the soul flowers surrounding him, the energy of heaven and earth might have scattered Fitz’s soul remnant to the winds.

“Tessa and Trent, you two assist me. Prepare the Soul Stablizing Towers immediately…” Stanlee instructed Tessa and Trent.

“Yes!” With that, the two of them waved their hands, and a surge of aura rushed in from all directions of Soul Demon Sect. Immediately following, four golden towers flew in from all directions, subsequently landing at the four positions surrounding Fitz’s soul remnant.

Accompanied by Stanlee’s surge of spiritual energy, a faint white mist slowly emerged from within the four Soul Stablizing Towers. This white smoke carried a peculiar fragrance, then it swirled around Fitz. Enveloped by this swirl of smoke, Fitz felt an unparalleled sense of comfort.

At the same time, his soul remnant became increasingly substantial, becoming clearer to the eye, no longer translucent. Fitz’s breathing became rapid. His inner excitement was beyond words. Especially at this moment, Fitz was facing Tessa, their eyes locked onto each other, sending constant sparks of tension between them.

Tessa’s heart began to race, a blush spreading across her face. She hadn’t expected that the soul remnant friend John spoke of, once fully materialized, would actually be quite young and handsome instead of an old man.

“My friend, there’s no need for you to be nervous. Even if your physical body restoration fails, there won’t be any danger. At worst, you’ll just return to Mr. Red’s body. I need to first restore your soul remnant, and only then can I proceed with your physical body restoration. This process might be a bit lengthy, and perhaps even painful, but you must endure!”

Upon hearing Fitz’s rapid breathing, Stanlee thought he was nervous, and thus offered words of comfort. He had no idea Fitz was excited because he was looking at Tessa.

The white mist within the four Soul Stablizing Towers continuously swirled around Fitz, then returned to the towers once more. It emerged again from the top of the towers, creating a cycle that repeated over and over. For this very reason, Fitz’s soul remnant became increasingly distinct, until it seemed as though a person was standing before the crowd.

At this point, Fitz was no longer a soul remnant, but a complete spiritual entity. All that was needed next was to use materials to restore his physical body.

Stanlee wiped the sweat from his forehead and said, “Was your physical body previously destroyed by someone? It seems like they intended to kill you, even damaging your divine soul, leaving only this tiny fragment. They were ruthless. If it weren’t for Mr. Red allowing you to reside within him, a soul remnant like yours wouldn’t have been able to find a host and would have been scattered by the energy of heaven and earth.”

Fitz’s soul remnant was severely deficient, so in order to fully restore Fitz’s soul, Stanlee had to expend a significant amount of his spiritual energy. However, Stanlee’s words caused both Fitz and John to experience a wave of embarrassment. That was something John had done, but they surely couldn’t reveal it at that time.

Right then, John turned to Stanlee and asked, “Mr. Stark, my friend is now ready for his physical body restoration, right?”

“All right, his soul has fully recovered. Now, all that’s left is to restore his physical body.” Stanlee gave a nod, then released a surge of aura that directly pierced through Fitz’s divine soul. Fitz was momentarily stunned, then his gaze became lost and confused.

In the end, he unexpectedly closed his eyes and fell into unconsciousness. Upon seeing the situation, John was immediately taken aback. Fitz is now but a soul, devoid of a physical body. How could he possibly faint? Apart from being directly dispersed or incinerated by spiritual fire, it’s impossible for the soul to be knocked unconscious!

Seeing the shocked expression on John’s face, Stanlee gave a faint smile and said, “Mr. Red, don’t panic. Your friend is fine. The process of physical body restoration is too painful, so I just let your friend faint temporarily. This way, he can avoid panic!”

John nodded, his admiration for Soul Demon Sect growing. They truly are a sect dedicated to the study of souls! Each field really has its own professionals. I might even want to learn a few techniques from Mr. Stark specifically targeting the soul! With a wave of his hand, Stanlee caused the four Soul Stablizing Towers to suddenly fly away, returning to their original positions within Soul Demon Sect.

It seemed that these Soul Stablizing Towers were indeed the treasured guardians of Soul Demon Sect. Stanlee unleashed a multitude of hand seals with both hands, subsequently causing a series of array runes to be imprinted all around Fitz. Then, he stepped forward, standing right in front of Fitz’s soul.

John gazed at the array runes imprinted before his eyes, realizing that the array runes created by that arcane array was nothing extraordinary. In fact, virtually anyone could easily pass through it. That arcane array was likely designed specifically for souls, so it had absolutely no effect on ordinary people.

Stanlee brought his two fingers together, and a stream of purple aura, akin to a small snake, burrowed into Fitz’s soul. Fitz’s soul began to tremble violently, appearing to be in extreme pain, Sweat beads gradually formed on Stanlee’s forehead. The soul flowers around swiftly took flight, then rapidly descended upon Fitz’s soul.

As soon as the soul flowers fell on Fitz’s soul, they seemed to melt instantly, disappearing without a trace. Meanwhile, Fitz’s transparent soul astonishingly began to grow layers of skin. As the soul flowers continuously fell, Fitz’s body was rapidly growing.

Quickly, Fitz’s naked body appeared. The skin was a rich, ancient bronze, muscles bulging impressively. The face was sharply defined and angular. Astonishingly, this body was significantly more robust than Fitz’s original body.

John looked at Fitz’s physical body, deeply astonished. When he had slain Fitz before, he hadn’t noticed that the man had the appearance of a handsome gentleman. But then, after the restoration, he had surprisingly become much more handsome. It was as if he had gone to some plastic surgery clinic and had an operation done.

With her face flushed, Tessa said to John, “Mr. Red, you still haven’t found a piece of clothing for your friend…”

After all, Fitz was standing in front of her completely naked, which made Tessa extremely shy. Realizing what was happening, John hurriedly found a piece of clothing and draped it over Fitz.

Stanlee also channeled a surge of spiritual energy into this body, which finally roused Fitz from his deep slumber. However, at that moment, half of the soul flowers in the entire cluster had already vanished. In order to restore Fitz’s physical body, Stanlee had expended a great deal of effort. After all, as a friend of John, Stanlee had to do this out of respect for John.

“Mr. Red, I fear your friend’s physical body has ascended several cultivation levels all at once. My master used half of his soul flowers to restore it. You should know that when others restore their physical bodies, they only use ordinary resources,” Trent said to John.

At this point, Fitz, who had already awakened, was feeling the strength in his body, looking at his newly restored physical body, and was overwhelmed with excitement. He immediately knelt before Stanlee.

“Mr. Stark, your kindness in giving me a second chance, I, Fitz, will forever remember in my heart…” Fitz directly bowed in respect to Stanlee.

“My fellow cultivator, please rise quickly. I am doing this out of respect for Mr. Red. He has saved my life, so I am obliged to act this way. If you want to express gratitude, you should thank Mr. Red…” Stanlee said.

Fitz turned around and bowed deeply to John, saying, “Mr. White, thank you. Following you during this period has allowed me to grow significantly. Now, you have given me a new lease on life. Thank you…” Fitz spoke excitedly, completely forgetting that John had long since changed his identity.

“Mr. White?” Stanlee, Tessa, and Trent all turned their gaze toward John at the same time. Fitz was taken aback, realizing that he had misspoken. His face flushed with embarrassment. He didn’t know how to explain himself.

John, however, gave a slight smile. “Actually, my last name isn’t Red. It’s White. My name is John White.” After John finished speaking, his appearance rapidly changed, transforming back to his original form.

The reason John dared to reveal his identity was because he trusted Soul Demon Sect, and he believed in the character of Stanlee.

“John? The very John that Demon Seal Alliance now seeks to kill?” Trent asked incredulously.

John nodded. “That’s right. I am the one Demon Seal Alliance is after. Kill me, and you can receive a hundred years of offerings from Demon Seal Alliance!”

Trent was taken aback, then quickly waved his hands in dismissal.

Stanlee said earnestly, “Mr. White, in truth, I’ve known for a while that you’ve been concealing your identity. I didn’t expose you because I trust you, and I know you have difficulties. Since you’ve already revealed your identity, we, Soul Demon Sect, are not the type to betray trust, abandon righteousness, and forget kindness. We are not ungrateful. You saved my two disciples, and you saved my life. If we were to harm you now in exchange for a hundred years of tribute from Demon Seal Alliance, could we still call ourselves human? Mr. White, please rest assured. Within my Soul Demon Sect, if anyone dares to harm you for the sake of Demon Seal Alliance’s century-long tribute, I will not let them off lightly…”

After Stanlee finished speaking, he deliberately cast a glance at Trent. This gave Trent quite a fright, and he hurriedly explained, “Even if I were offered a hundred years of tribute from Demon Seal Alliance, or even if I were to ascend into immortals right now, I could never lay a hand on Mr. White. I would never commit such an ungrateful act. If I were to do something so ungrateful, what use would there be in becoming an immortal?”

Trent had made his stance clear. He was genuinely afraid that if anything happened to John, Stanlee would hold him responsible.

“Mr. Stark, of course, I trust the character of your Soul Demon Sect. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have easily revealed my true identity. To be honest, I came to the depths of Demonia Mountain in disguise, all in order to find Demon Devouring Cave and venture inside to uncover the truth!” John revealed.

“To the Demon Devouring Cave?”

Upon hearing John’s intentions, Stanlee and the others were all taken aback. After all, Demon Devouring Cave was considered a forbidden place in Demonia Mountain. No one wished to venture to that place. If it weren’t for the purpose of saving Stanlee, Tessa and Trent would not have led people to dig for Demonia Dragon Ginseng near the Demon Devouring Cave. In the end, everyone was sucked into the Demon Devouring Hole, with only the two of them managing to escape unscathed. And yet, they still ended up being deceived.

Stanlee asked, “Mr. White, if I may ask. Why do you want to go to Demon Devouring Cave? That place is quite peculiar.”

“I simply want to explore the Demon Devouring Cave to see if there are any hidden secrets within it. That’s because, after some of the people who emerged from the Demon Devouring Cave after entering it, their cultivation level greatly improved. I figure there must be secrets hidden within the Demon Devouring Cave,” John said without holding back

Pablo, once a wandering cultivator who was bullied by everyone, became formidable now because he entered the Demon Devouring Cave. However, John was still unaware that Pablo was being bullied again.

“Mr. White, nobody knows what’s inside the Demon Devouring Cave. It’s certainly dangerous to enter recklessly. If it’s just for the sake of investigation, it’s better not to take the risk.” Trent advised John.

“Mr. White, I agreed with Trent. You really shouldn’t go. Demon Devouring Cave is a very sinister place.” Tessa also tried to stop John.

“Thank you both for your kindness, but I have made up my mind. Now that Mr. Stark’s life is no longer in danger, it’s time for me to embark on my journey. However, I’m not sure where Demon Devouring Cave is located. I hope you can enlighten me, Ms. Stark,” John asked Tessa.

Upon seeing the situation, Tessa had no choice but to reveal the location of Demon Devouring Cave to John. Upon seeing that John’s decision to leave was final, Stanlee did not try to dissuade him. Instead, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a bead about the size of a chicken egg.

“Mr. White, this is Soul Demon Sect’s largest Soulbinding Bead. Take it with you. This bead not only strengthens your soul but also enables you to withstand the attacks of those Soul Capturing Techniques,” Stanlee said, handing over the Soulbinding Bead to John.

John accepted the Soulbinding Bead and then expressed his gratitude to Stanlee. Subsequently, John turned his gaze toward Fitz, who had successfully restored himself. He knew how fond Fitz was of Tessa. If Fitz wished to stay in Soul Demon Sect, John wouldn’t object.

Upon noticing John’s gaze, Fitz immediately said, “Mr. White, I’ll accompany you to Demon Devouring Cave. Even if I’m going to leave you, it’ll only be after you’ve safely emerged from the cave.”

John smiled without saying a word. Fitz had been by John’s side for so long, and John had witnessed all the changes that Fitz had undergone.

“Mr. White, let me take you to Demon Devouring Cave. It’s a very secluded place. Even though I’ve told you the exact location, I’m still afraid you might not be able to find it.”

Upon seeing that Fitz wanted to follow John to Demon Devouring Cave, Tessa surprisingly volunteered to go as well. In fact, after Tessa saw the naked Fitz upon his restoration, she felt a stir in her palpitating heart. That was her first time seeing a man’s bare body.

Upon seeing Tessa intending to take John to the Demon’s Cave, Trent anxiously tried to dissuade her, “Tessa, Demon Devouring Cave is very dangerous…….”

However, at that moment, Stanlee spoke up. “Trent, you should accompany them as well. After all, you’ve just escaped from Demon Devouring Cave, so you’re more familiar with it than others.”

“Understood.” Hearing his master saying that, Trent nodded in agreement. He had no choice but to tag along with the party. After bidding farewell to Stanlee, John and his group headed straight for Demon Devouring Cave. To avoid unnecessary trouble, John once again altered his appearance.

Throughout the journey, Tessa always sought opportunities to chat with Fitz. Fitz was also very pleased to chat with Tessa. The two people, who had developed deep, mutual feelings for each other, had become incredibly close even before they reached Demon Devouring Cave. However, witnessing their closeness, Trent was infuriated to no end.

Although Trent hadn’t said much along the way, deep down, he had already developed a profound hatred for Fitz. Originally, he intended to win over Tessa, but now, after Fitz, a mere soul remnant, restored his physical body, the latter began acting lovey-dovey with Tessa.

Trent followed John and the others to the vicinity of Demon Devouring Cave in silence. Tessa pointed ahead and reminded John, “Mr. White, as you move forward, you’ll reach the area of Demon Devouring Cave. Therefore, you must stay alert. You never know when a strange suction force might suddenly appear and pull you into the cave.”

“Okay. I understand.” John nodded, then slowly proceeded forward.

Fitz trailed behind John but was abruptly held back by Tessa. “You’ve just restored your physical body, and your cultivation level is too low. You better not go in. We’ll follow Mr. White instead.”

Tessa wore a face full of worry, concerned that Fitz’s cultivation level was too low and that he might be in danger.

Fitz comforted Tessa, “I’ll be fine. With Mr. White here, you all can rest assured.” Having spent some time with John, he came to understand that John was truly the Chosen One. Regardless of the dangers he encountered, John always managed to resolve the crisis.

Upon seeing that Fitz was determined to tag along, Tessa took off the gem hanging in front of her chest and placed it on Fitz.

“Put this on. When the time comes, it will help you fend off attacks from the likes of divine souls,” Tessa said with concern.

Fitz nodded, then gently took Tessa’s hand, slowly following behind John. Behind him, Trent was seething with rage and clenching his teeth with intense resentment churning within his chest. John was unaware of the romantic display between Fitz and Tessa. His attention was solely focused on Demon Devouring Cave.

As they drew closer to Demon Devouring Cave, a strange force suddenly enveloped John and his companions. Following that, the force transformed into a tremendous suction power. Everyone only felt a lightness in their bodies before swiftly being sucked toward the Demon Devouring Hole. That sudden turn of events prompted Tessa and the others to channel their spiritual energy to resist the suction force hastily. Each of them clung tightly to a large tree, determined not to let the suction force pull them into Demon Devouring Cave.

Yet, John did not resist that pulling force. He allowed his aura to dissipate entirely, becoming just like an ordinary person. At the very moment when John had completely dispersed the aura within his body, that immense suction force miraculously vanished. When John looked again at Tessa and the others, they were all desperately resisting, clinging tightly to the large tree. Even so, their bodies were suspended in mid- air, seemingly on the verge of giving out.

“Give up resisting. Put away all your aura and regard yourself as an ordinary person, an ordinary person without any spiritual energy!” John loudly addressed the trio.

Upon hearing John’s shout, the trio quickly retracted their spiritual energy, then concealing their aura. That peculiar suction force gradually faded away, and in the end, all three of them landed steadily on the ground.

“Mr. White, what’s going on?” Fitz asked John in utter disbelief. After we concealed our aura, we no longer feel the suction force. This is amazing.

John explained, “I’m certain an arcane array has been set up at the entrance of Demon Devouring Cave. The condition to activate this array is the presence of a cultivator’s aura within a specific range. Once this condition is met, the arcane array will activate, generating a tremendous suction force. If one were to restrain their aura, becoming an ordinary person, then the conditions required to activate this arcane array would be lost. Consequently, the immense suction force would also disappear.”

Upon hearing that, Tessa and Trent were instantly filled with regret. If they had brought John with them from the start, perhaps their fellow disciples wouldn’t have been sucked into the Demon Devouring Hole. At that moment, their survival wouldn’t have been unknown.

As cultivators, everyone who came near Demon Devouring Cave would unconsciously channel their aura, maintaining a state of vigilance, always on guard against imminent danger. No one would restrain their aura, turning themselves into ordinary people, and wander around Demon Devouring Cave. For that very reason, Demon Devouring Hole had repeatedly succeeded in swallowing countless cultivators.
The Golden Dragon always makes every situation calm. Thank you very much Immortal Gily..

Chapter 3637 – 3638 John for Help

“Indeed, Master had fallen into a coma, his entire being had aged significantly, and his hair had turned white again. Mr. Red, please hurry and take a look…” Tessa was extremely anxious, her words dissolving into tears once again.

“Ms. Stark, there’s no need for you to worry just yet. I’ll go with you to take a look…” After John finished speaking, he quickly left with Tessa.

When John arrived in Stanlee’s room, he found it crowded with people. Stanlee was lying in bed, looking incredibly thin and frail, his hair completely white. John stepped forward, immediately infusing a stream of spiritual energy. Only then did Stanlee gradually regain consciousness.

“Master!” Upon seeing that Stanlee had awakened, Tessa, Trent, and the others all burst into exclamations!

Upon seeing a room full of people crying out, John slightly furrowed his brows. “Ms. Stark, you two stay and get the others to leave. Too many people can interfere with the treatment!”

Tessa nodded, quickly ushering everyone out. John turned to Stanlee and asked, “Mr. Stark, how do you feel?” Stanlee glanced at John, then sighed mournfully.

“It seems my life is truly waning. Mr. Red, you’re right. My life force is depleting. I am nearing my end. It’s not merely an illness. Dr. Livingstone deceived us, even swindling us out of the Demonia Dragon Ginseng. I could feel my own end drawing near.”

After finishing his speech, Stanlee glanced at Tessa and Trent. “Listen, both of you. After my death, immediately relocate Soul Demon Sect to an even more remote location. There’s no need to continue investigating any traitors. We’ve all been deceived by Dr. Livingstone. He must have been the one who revealed your whereabouts and then handed over the Soulbinding Beads to them. Knowing that I was suffering from old age, he deliberately mentioned that the Demonia Dragon Ginseng could cure it, all for the sake of obtaining that Demonia Dragon Ginseng!”

“Master…” Tessa and Trent knelt on the ground, bursting into tears. Tessa hugged John’s leg and begged, “Mr. Red, I beg you, please save my master. As long as you can save my master, I’ll do whatever you ask…”

At this moment, John was a middle-aged man. The fact that Tessa could utter such words showed just how much she cared about Stanlee.

“Ms. Stark, I will do my utmost to ensure Mr. Stark’s recovery. You can rest assured!”

John helped Tessa to her feet, then turned to Stanlee and said, “Mr. Stark, I knew in advance that your life force was waning, so I’ve spent the past few days specially preparing a large quantity of pills. You can take these pills.” John presented the pills he had concocted himself and then handed them over to Stanlee.

“Mr. Red, thank you for your kindness. However, my life’s decline is part of Heavenly Law. My life force is nearly depleted. No pills could stop it. Everyone meets their end eventually, even cultivators cannot escape this. It is the Heavenly Law, unchangeable. It’s just regrettable that I couldn’t help your friend restore his physical body!” Stanlee was on the brink of death, yet he was still contemplating the matter of restoring Fitz’s physical body.

“Mr. Stark, one cannot defy the Heavenly Law. However, if you were to elevate your cultivation level, your lifespan would naturally increase. This wouldn’t be considered as going against the Heavenly Law,” John said.

Stanlee slowly shook his head and said, “Mr. Red, I understand your point, but even if I were to elevate my cultivation level now, I simply wouldn’t be able to withstand the lightning tribulation. In the end, I would be reduced to ashes, not even a complete corpse left behind. It might be better to slowly fade away like this!”

John tried to persuade Stanlee by saying, “Mr. Stark, I can find a way to help you survive the lightning tribulation. Right now, enhancing your cultivation level is the only chance you have to stay alive. Although we can’t guarantee a hundred percent success rate in surviving the lightning tribulation, there’s always a chance. But if you continue like this, your death is certain, without a shred of doubt… There’s no chance at all…”

After all, such a matter could only proceed if Stanlee agreed, and he himself harbored a strong will to live. If he was bent on seeking death, there was nothing John could do.

Listening to John’s words, Stanlee hesitated. At this moment, Tessa and Trent quickly interjected, “Master, please heed Mr. Red’s advice. Perhaps it might indeed lead to success. If you continue to hesitate, I’m afraid you might truly miss your chance!”

Finally, Stanlee nodded and said, “All right, then. Let’s give it a try…”

Since death was inevitable either way, they decided to make a last-ditch effort. Upon seeing that Stanlee had agreed, John stepped forward and placed his hand on Stanlee’s wrist. A surge of spiritual energy instantly entered Stanlee’s body, swiftly circulating within him.

John’s brows were tightly furrowed as he uttered in a subdued tone, “His internal organs have already deteriorated, and his body is filled with a strong wave of death energy. What’s even more difficult is that there are signs of his soul beginning to dissipate.”

“Mr. Red, our Soul Demon Sect possesses pills that can strengthen the soul. Therefore, you need not worry about the spiritual aspect. We have ways to protect your master’s soul from dissipating. Mr. Red, I implore you not to let my master’s health continue to deteriorate. His life force must not diminish any further…” Tessa said to John.

“Very well, Ms. Stark. Please fetch the pill. There’s no time to delay. I will assist Mr. Stark in breaking through his current cultivation level immediately,” John responded. Tessa nodded, quickly fetching the pill.

Meanwhile, John offered the pills he had been refining over the past two days, insisting that Stanlee take them. After taking the pills, Stanlee could feel a surge of aura coursing through his body. He was on the verge of breaking through the bottleneck of his cultivation level. However, this was also the most perilous moment.

The instant the bottleneck was broken through, a lightning tribulation was bound to descend. Given the current state of Stanlee’s health, they feared the first lightning tribulation might reduce him to ashes. Tessa also brought forth the pill that protected the soul from dispersing and had Stanlee consume it.

Trent, puzzled, asked John, “Mr. Red, under these circumstances, could Master withstand the lightning tribulation? You must understand that the lightning tribulation cannot be directly taken on by another person. If it were possible for someone else to take his place, we, the dozens of disciples from Soul Demon Sect, would willingly face the lightning tribulation for our master.” He couldn’t comprehend what method John had used that allowed Stanlee to survive the terrifying lightning tribulation, especially in such a weakened state.

“My method isn’t foolproof, but there’s always a chance!” After John finished speaking, he looked solemnly at Stanlee and asked, “Mr. Stark, how much longer will it take to break through the cultivation level?”

“Anytime, really. I’m just trying my best to keep it under control right now. Otherwise, the lightning tribulation could strike down at any moment.”

At that moment, Stanlee was also in a state of panic. Even though his life force had run its course, he still wouldn’t wish for death. If there was a chance to live, he would surely seize it tightly.

“Mr. Stark, go ahead and break through. What must be, must be…” After John finished speaking, he reached out and grabbed Stanlee. A surge of the Power of Dragons from within him flowed into Stanlee’s body.

“This… T-This power…” Stanlee suddenly opened his eyes wide, looking at John in disbelief! Stanlee felt so peculiar that even his voice began to tremble.

“Mr. Stark, perhaps my strength can assist you, but it also depends on your own willpower, on your belief in your own survival,” John said to Stanlee.

“I understand…” Stanlee nodded emphatically. At that moment, Stanlee’s eyes were filled with hope, and he seemed to have regained his life force energy in an instant. Tessa and Trent were extremely curious about the changes in Stanlee. They wondered what kind of power John had actually used on Stanlee. As John infused the Power of Dragons into Stanlee’s body, he simultaneously used his spiritual sense to check on the little Celestial Devourer sleeping soundly within his Storage Ring. John knew that even his own Power of Dragons couldn’t fully shield Stanlee from the lightning tribulation. In the end, Stanlee would have to withstand it with his own body.
1714189932839.jpeg

Guys where is Prodigy , is he dead in mundane world?
Yes, the last time I saw him was when we were still in the mundane. I think he entered one of the secret realms and settled down when he met a girl there or maybe he is captured by Hunter and stuck in a dungeon somewhere? I remember he was a demonic cultivator but strongly tried to conceal it from us even with black mist following him everywhere 😂

Yes, the last time I saw him was when we were still in the mundane. I think he entered one of the secret realms and settled down when he met a girl there or maybe he is captured by Hunter and stuck in a dungeon somewhere? I remember he was a demonic cultivator but strongly tried to conceal it from us even with black mist following him everywhere 😂
He is very deep in following Mr. White, if Hunter doesnt cough him up I wont be posting anymore..

Chapter 3646 - 3650 Old Man!

John, along with three others, slowly ventured into Demon Devouring Cave. Sure enough, as they delved about ten meters into the cave, they found intricate array runes etched onto the stone walls. They figured that must be the location of the arcane array that generated the immense suction force. All of them concealed their aura, cautiously passing through the arcane array.

At that moment, the inside of the cave was pitch black. John extended his hand, and a spiritual fire ignited, illuminating the inside of the cave. After surveying the surroundings of the cave, apart from the array runes engraved at the entrance, the rest of the stone walls were completely covered in moss, exuding a damp smell.

At first glance, it was just an ordinary cave with nothing particularly special about it. However, John did not take things lightly. Instead, he proceeded forward with utmost caution. Tessa and the others trailed behind him. They were venturing into Demon Devouring Cave, and since no one knew what could emerge from within, everyone was extremely tense.

After traveling a certain distance, John saw array runes on the stone wall that were clearly etched by men. He knew another arcane array had appeared. In a hurry, John quickly extinguished the spiritual fire in his hand, prompting everyone to conceal their auras once again. Then, they walk passed the area with utmost focus and vigilance. They journeyed on like that, passing through three arcane arrays before finally reaching the cave’s depths.

At that moment, deep within the cave, the stone walls were covered with a dense array of peculiar markings. More than a dozen corpses lay on the ground, while on the other side of the cave, a large pile of bones was amassed. Not only human bones were present, but a significant number of animal bones could also be seen.

John unleashed a blaze of demonic fire, illuminating the entire cave.

“Georgie!” Upon seeing the bodies on the ground, Tessa and Clifford immediately let out cries of shock. It turned out those corpses were the disciples of the Soul Demon Sect who had been sucked in.

On the other hand, John was captivated by the imprints on the stone wall. He looked carefully and discovered that those regular imprints were actually various techniques, not to mention techniques of Demonic Cultivators.

John also possessed the aura of the demon within him, so he was able to understand those techniques. Just as John was astonished about who could have left so many demonic techniques deep within that cave, he suddenly heard Fitz calling out to him loudly. “Mr. White, come quickly. Come take a look!” Fitz’s loud shout directly drew John’s attention.

“What’s wrong?” John asked. Fitz pointed at a corpse and asked, “Mr. White, quickly look at this corpse. Is he Cameron Wood, the head of the Wood family?”

Upon glancing over, John noticed that it was Indeed Cameron’s body. John reached out and discovered Cameron had long since passed away. The aura within him had vanished, and even the deathly energy that gathered after his demise had been wiped out completely.

“Why is he here? Who killed him?” John stared at Cameron’s corpse and fell into deep thought. Although Cameron didn’t have much of a relationship with John, there was a falling out between John and the Wood family due to the matter of Impersonation Technique.

However, upon witnessing Cameron’s sudden tragic death in Demon Devouring Cave, John still felt somewhat unsettled. He couldn’t fathom why did Cameron appear there either, and where Earl, the Wood family’s elder, was.

Various questions plagued John. He simply couldn’t understand why Cameron appeared there. Could it be that after leaving the Celestial Battlefield, Cameron did not return to the northern region but instead came to the depths of Demon, near Demon Devouring Cave? What was he doing here? John couldn’t have imagined that Pablo would collaborate with the Wood family.

“Mr. White, don’t you possess a time magical item? You could rewind time with it. If you use that time magical item, wouldn’t you be able to see what exactly happened here?” Fitz reminded John.

Upon hearing that, John nodded, then proceeded to take out the timepiece. As he infused a surge of spiritual energy into the timepiece, the timepiece began to emit a radiant glow. Following that, the hands of the timepiece astonishingly started to move. John’s consciousness seemed to have entered into the river of time, only to be swept away by a whirlpool.

Just as John felt his consciousness receding in the river of time, a sudden flash of golden light erupted. Immediately after, John opened his eyes, only to find that he was still in the cave, with the timepiece in his hand remaining just as it was before

“Mr. White, what happened?” Fitz asked upon taking in John’s demeanor. John looked around the cave and said, “It seems there’s an arcane array within this cave, rendering my time magical item completely useless.”

“There’s no sign of array runes here, so how could there be an arcane array?” Fitz also glanced around.

John found it peculiar. He hadn’t noticed the presence of any arcane array, yet when he had just activated the time magical item, it was clear that the process of time reversal had begun, only to be obstructed by a beam of golden light. It was clear that the golden light was emitted from something within the cave.

At that moment, aside from John and his companions, there was not a single living thing in the cave. Apart from an arcane array, John couldn’t think of anything else it could be. However, there were no inscriptions of array runes around, so how was the arcane array formed? John was utterly baffled.

Fitz observed the strange characters on the surrounding stone walls and exclaimed in shock, “Mr. White, the techniques inscribed on the stone walls of this cave are so advanced. They don’t seem to belong to the Ethereal Realm at all.”

John said, “These techniques should have been inscribed by the demon immortal. Isn’t it rumored that a great demon lord is suppressed under Demonia Mountain? Perhaps, he was the one who inscribed them. You can seize this opportunity to note down these techniques. Then, by cultivating them, your strength is bound to advance by leaps and bounds.”

In truth, John himself didn’t know where those techniques originated. That was merely his speculation. “Mastering even one of these techniques would be an incredible achievement for me. I wouldn’t dare to hope to learn them all.” Fitz spoke, then sat down cross-legged, focusing intently on a stone wall, examining it carefully.

John was surveying the techniques inscribed on the surrounding stone walls. Soon, he discovered that among those techniques, some of the carved symbols were unexpectedly shimmering with a faint glow.

“Fitz, do you see any symbols that can emit light among these techniques?” John hastily inquired.

“No, I didn’t notice anything.” Fitz shook his head.

John furrowed his brow, then once again began to study the technique. Indeed, within the array of characters in the arcane array, there were symbols that shimmered with light. John gently closed his eyes, activating his spiritual sense. Subsequently, the entire scene of the cave instantly materialized within his consciousness field.

At that moment, those shimmering symbols could be seen in their entirety. Array runes. These symbols shimmering with light are actually array runes! John was taken aback. He hadn’t expected that the other party had actually concealed the arcane array within those various techniques.

John carefully observed those array runes. Subsequently, accompanied by a flash of golden light, John felt as though he had suddenly appeared in a land of nothingness. The cave was no longer in sight, and neither were Fitz and the others.

“Fitz! Fitz!” John shouted, but he couldn’t hear Fitz’s voice at all. John knew he had undoubtedly been trapped by that arcane array. However, John didn’t panic. Instead, he began to search for the arcane array’s core. All he needed to do was find the arcane array’s core, and then he could directly shatter that arcane array.

However, after John had searched all around, he astonishingly couldn’t locate the core of the arcane array. The entire array seemed like a chaotic mess, with no discernible beginning or end, and the core of the arcane array was nowhere to be found. John slightly furrowed his brows. Then, with a flip of his hand, Dragonslayer Sword appeared in his grasp.

Immediately after, John unleashed a piercing sword light that slashed toward the surrounding chaos. Since the location of the arcane array’s core couldn’t be found, I’ll break the arcane array by force!

Boom! The sword energy was instantly engulfed in chaos. Then, countless radiance emerged from that chaos. At the same time, within the chaos, a streak of crimson spiritual light suddenly burst forth, subsequently transforming into a monster entirely engulfed in flames. The monster had no physical form, appearing translucent. Only when the flames flickered could one discern the true shape of the monster. The monster had a massive mouth, and its two eyes appeared incredibly eerie.

“How could there be a spirit monster within the arcane array?” John furrowed his brow.

It was my fault for not having a physical form, clearly I was a spirit. But how could this spirit monster have hidden within the arcane array?

John asked the spirit monster, “What are you? How did you manage to hide within the arcane array?”

“A mere novice dares to question me? Since you’ve intruded into the arcane array, you might as well leave your life behind.” The spirit monster spoke human language, showing absolutely no fear of John!

With a cold snort, John swung his sword backward! Facing the spirit monster, John didn’t waste any words. He knew that only by killing that spirit monster could the arcane array be broken!

Upon seeing the situation, the spirit monster opened its mouth wide, and a stream of fire surged directly toward John! With a wave of his hand, John extinguished the flame!

Meanwhile, John’s sword had already struck toward the spirit monster! The spirit monster didn’t dodge or flinch. It seemed to have withstood John’s sword strike. Being an ethereal entity, this sword strike didn’t cause it any harm!

Upon seeing the situation, John gently swung Dragonslayer Sword in his hand, and in an instant, it ignited into roaring flames!

“Since you are a spirit, physical harm won’t affect you. Let’s see how you handle the taste of this demonic fire!”

The fire raven on John’s Dragonslayer Sword transformed into a fiery dragon, charging directly toward the spirit monster!

Upon seeing the situation, the fire spirit monster suddenly clapped its hands. Straight from the surrounding chaos, several streaks of crimson flames burst forth, colliding directly with John’s fire dragon!

Boom! A surge of intense energy fluctuated, causing the surrounding chaos to distort, astonishingly absorbing all of the fluctuating energy suddenly! John was taken aback. He hadn’t expected that the arcane array could also absorb aura. It was too extraordinary!

The spirit monster, however, seemed unfazed by the oddity. With another wave of its hands, it sent five streams of crimson flames hurtling toward John! The air quivered, the void echoed with a mournful cry! Five crimson flames blazed with unparalleled intensity, yet John merely responded with a faint smile, remaining utterly motionless

Upon seeing that John did not dodge or flinch, the spirit monster sneered. “You are too reckless!”

John still wore a faint smile. Even as the crimson flames struck him, not a single movement could be detected from him! In the nascence space, the fire nascence star began to flicker incessantly, creating a massive suction force within John’s body.

Five crimson flames struck John, which were quickly absorbed and refined into nascence power by the fire nascence star. Not only did it fail to cause any harm to John, but it was rapidly absorbed by him instead! Upon witnessing that scene, the spirit monster was greatly puzzled. However, it quickly spoke.

“I didn’t expect that you, a young cultivator, would actually grasp fire nascence. However, I am curious to see how much of demonic fire you can absorb!”

After the spirit monster finished speaking, it began to gesticulate wildly with its hands, as if performing some sort of ritual. Immediately following, the chaos around began to churn, much like a tempestuous storm, and then a massive surge of flames burst forth from the midst of the chaos!

In an instant, flames engulfed John, the raging inferno rising like a tidal wave breaching its banks! Amidst the entire chaos, everything was filled with flames. The spirit monster too, within the flames, let out a series of piercing laughter!

“Let’s see how much you can absorb!” The spirit monster was laughing in mockery!

The intense blaze, radiating such heat, could meld everything together! The spirit monster was entirely engulfed in flames, suspended in mid-air!

“This boundless flame, even if you’ve grasped the fire nascence, don’t dream of absorbing it all.” The spirit monster curled its lips into a cold, mocking smile. Beneath such flames, all things perished, let alone a mere monk like John!

The flame gradually diminished, and John’s figure also vanished into thin air! Within the chaotic space of the arcane array, only the spirit monster was laughing in self- satisfaction! However, quite swiftly, a voice caused the spirit’s smile to freeze on its face!

“Isn’t it a bit early for you to be laughing?” John slowly spoke from behind the spirit monster! The spirit monster turned around, suddenly startled. To its surprise, John was standing perfectly intact behind it, without a single trace of having been scorched by fire!

“You… You…” The spirit monster, engulfed in flickering red flames, wore an expression of disbelief. “How could you possibly still be alive…”

“How could it be impossible? Your little flame isn’t even enough to fill the gaps in my teeth. Bring forth more fire if you can!” John said with great satisfaction! His nascence space was nothing less than a cosmos. Even his fire nascence was a star!

John was amused that the spirit monster thought that bit of flame could make his nascence space burst. The spirit monster’s face turned incredibly unsightly, its body continuously retreating backward!

When John saw the spirit monster attempting to escape, he swiftly unsheathed Dragonslayer Sword. A vast, all-encompassing wave of fire then came rolling in!

“I’ll also let you taste the flavor of the raging flames…” John roared, and the flames directly engulfed the spirit monster’s body!

The spirit monster let out a piercing roar, followed by a violent tremor that shook the chaotic void around it! Accompanied by a tremendous suction force, John’s body was instantly drawn into the darkness!

When the light returned, John found himself back in the cave once again! However, the cave was already devoid of Fitz and his companions, and the techniques that were once etched on the stone walls of the cave were no longer there! John was quite puzzled, continuously surveying his surroundings!

“A mere Tribulator cultivator, yet possessing a cosmos for a nascence space. How rare, truly rare…” A faint voice seemed to drift over from the edge of the heavens!

“Who are you?” John was suddenly taken aback, loudly demanding an explanation!

“Who am I?” The voice carried a tone of confusion as if it was questioning itself! “Who am I? Where did I come from? Why am I here?” The sound echoed throughout the cave!

With that, John was left utterly bewildered! He didn’t even know who the voice belonged to, so how could he possibly know who the other person was?

“Dare you to show yourself and meet me? Perhaps upon seeing you, I might know who you are, John exclaimed.

“Oh? You know me?” The voice carried a hint of surprise!

“If you show yourself, there’s a chance I might recognize you…” John was luring the other party into revealing themselves. If the other party refused to show themselves, playing such mysterious games, it was difficult for John to deal with!

No sooner had John’s words fallen than a figure suddenly appeared before his eyes! That figure appeared incredibly aged and weary and was also burdened with heavy shackles! Just like the severe criminals of ancient times, it inevitably evoked a sense of pity! After that figure appeared, it addressed John with a question!

“Do you know me?”

John, however, shook his head. He didn’t know the other party, but something puzzled John. The old man was clearly reduced to a mere wisp of a soul remnant, so how was he still bound by heavy chains? Moreover, that shackle was likely no ordinary object. After all, anything capable of imprisoning a soul must surely be of a high- level magical artifact or the like!

“Who exactly are you? Why are you here? Moreover, you’re already a soul remnant, yet you’re still bound by someone. What on earth happened?” John curiously asked!

“How was I to know who I was? I didn’t even understand why I was trapped here. I yearned to leave this place, yet for thousands of years, I remained unable to escape.” The elder gazed at the stone walls surrounding him, his eyes brimming with a longing for freedom!

“Were the arcane arrays and techniques within this cave inscribed by you?” John continued to ask!

The old man nodded. “Indeed, it was I who drew them in. I merely wanted to attract some cultivators, then leave this place by attaching myself to them. Little did I know, these fellows were too weak, and one by one, they perished. I couldn’t understand why the cultivators of this place were as weak as trash. Left with no choice, I could only inscribe techniques for him to practice. Once his strength was sufficient, I could then rely on him to leave this place!”

Upon hearing that, John instantly thought of Pablo. After that guy entered the Demon Devouring Cave, his strength skyrocketed. It turned out it was all due to that old man. It seemed Pablo was indeed lucky!

“What is your current cultivation level?” John curiously asked!

“I don’t know!” the old man shook his head.

“You should at least know what your name is, right?” John continued to ask.

“I don’t know…” the old man continued to shake his head.

“So, what else do you know about yourself?”

“I couldn’t remember anything. All I knew was that I had to get out of here!” the elder said.

“Since you know nothing, I’m afraid I can’t help you. Why have you trapped me within this arcane array?” John couldn’t understand why the old man had trapped him within the arcane array!

Only John could see the hidden arcane array in the technique. It was clear that the old man had done that intentionally! “Of course, it’s because of your body,” he said.

“I find your physique intriguing. Perhaps if I attach myself to you, I could finally escape this place!” After the old man finished speaking, he looked at John with avarice!

“You say you want to possess me, but I won’t agree to that. What benefit will I get if I help you leave this place?”

John knew, although the identity of this old man was unclear, he was undoubtedly a great demon lord who had been sealed there from the celestial realm. Perhaps there could be some benefits to gain from that guy.

“Benefits?” The elder paused, speaking with a hint of irritation, “Are you trying to bargain with me? Don’t mistake this for pleading. Even though I’m reduced to a mere soul, bound by chains, taking control of your body would still be as easy as flipping my hand…”

“Really?” John snorted coldly, not believing it at all!

Whoosh! No sooner had John’s words fallen than the old man astonishingly transformed into a cloud of black mist in an instant, and then swiftly entered into John’s consciousness field! John’s spiritual sense had not been released, yet that elder managed to infiltrate John’s consciousness field effortlessly, clearly demonstrating his formidable strength!

“Hahaha, you naïve child, being able to lend your body to me is indeed your supreme honor…” After the old man entered John’s consciousness field, he surprisingly burst into hearty laughter!

“You really do have some skills. I agree to take you out, but once you’re out, you must immediately leave my body!” John spoke to the old man!

“Stop dreaming. I’ve waited thousands of years for a body as strong as yours, capable of bearing my soul remnant. How could I bear to leave? I intend to use your body to cultivate anew, to recover the memories I’ve lost!”

At that moment, the elder revealed a ferocious expression! Upon hearing the old man’s words, John was not surprised in the least. After all, the old man was merely a soul remnant, shackled and bound. Even if he were to leave the cave, his survival in Ethereal Realm would be incredibly difficult!

“Do you really think, with your mere soul remnant, you could seize control of my body? Aren’t you dreaming a bit too beautifully?” After John finished speaking, a burst of golden light erupted within his consciousness field.

Upon seeing the situation, the elder couldn’t help but let out a cold chuckle. His body emitted a series of faint blue auras, which enveloped him, effectively blocking the golden rays from reaching him!

In an instant, John’s consciousness field transformed into a battlefield where two forces were constantly clashing. That caused John to furrow his brows, experiencing a pain so intense that he wished he were dead! Fortunately, Fitz had managed to reconstruct his physical form and had left John’s consciousness field. Otherwise, that terrifying collision of auras would have undoubtedly torn Fitz’s soul remnant to shreds!

“Young man, the stronger your spiritual sense, the more I admire you. It seems that my thousands of years of waiting have truly not been in vain!” Facing John’s overwhelming golden light attack, the old man surprisingly burst into laughter!

John exerted all his strength, the consciousness field within him roiling ceaselessly. However, he couldn’t inflict the slightest damage on the old man! It should be known that the elder was merely a soul remnant still bound by shackles, yet he possessed such immense spiritual sense power.

John’s attacks on his consciousness field were utterly ineffective! The elder burst into hearty laughter, as a faint blue aura began to emanate from his body, steadily expanding. Gradually, it engulfed the golden light within John’s consciousness field!

Anyone who wishes to help me with Internet bundle this is my Airtel money number +255788074613 Gily

Anyone who wishes to help me with Internet bundle this is my Airtel money number +255788074613 Gily
Hello Gily, for that i would need an Airtel sim card :( which is not an operator in the county i live... Dont you have maybe Revolut? It would simplifie things :)

Fitz should have freedom, but John is weird he likes keeping people in his conscious.
John still has another demon soul in his storage ring.. I forgot his name, an old man.. the one who was kept in Warriors Alliance's dungeon for 20 years. Is he still there in his ring?

Hello Gily, for that i would need an Airtel sim card :( which is not an operator in the county i live... Dont you have maybe Revolut? It would simplifie things :)
No I don't have that.

It's okay, other who can will aid.

John still has another demon soul in his storage ring.. I forgot his name, an old man.. the one who was kept in Warriors Alliance's dungeon for 20 years. Is he still there in his ring?
His name is Albert.
You guys are not following well
Albert died, his soul was captured by John. Later he found another man for him to possess.

What the point