The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Master
brits.. I started to think that you are actually Tyler 🤔.. you have gone very quiet in a silent mode when Tyler is not actively mentioned in the story but here you are now that Tyler becoming alive again. Is it because you love Tyler so much that he's also a virgin? For me Tyler is more of a pervert than a virgin.. since he took naked photos of Astrid without even touched her a bit 😅. xavier must be happy at that.
King, I had my final exams so I had to stay low as I did not want all my years of cultivation to get wasted. I have 6 weeks of break before I can officially join to work. I have an offer from the same University I graduated that I can join as assistant professor and teach full time and then do part time Ph. D. There is also a temptation to work in MNC. Just taking my time to decide. Coming back to the story, I never liked Tyler. In our virgin sect we keep it simple philosophy. Those who want to continue to remain steadfast as virgin they are welcome. If they feel they are ready to move to sex sect, we never stop them. We even created virginity restoration pill in case if anybody feel that they wanted to return back. But we never really associated with pervert sect or pimp sect for that matter. Tyler used to be a virgin and not anymore. He does not have his own body and he constantly applies despicable method to survive. May be he is the ultimate master for Xavier and prosper I guess.

King of Dragonmarsh Tyler is an alumni of perv sect. He left his body fearing our Pervert Lord John.

brits Please be clear, our only ultimate master is The Legendary Lord Flaxseed.
Immortal Gily Is our benefactor. Depleting your resources is our full-time work. Sometimes John will be working overtime.

Master

King, I had my final exams so I had to stay low as I did not want all my years of cultivation to get wasted. I have 6 weeks of break before I can officially join to work. I have an offer from the same University I graduated that I can join as assistant professor and teach full time and then do part time Ph. D. There is also a temptation to work in MNC. Just taking my time to decide. Coming back to the story, I never liked Tyler. In our virgin sect we keep it simple philosophy. Those who want to continue to remain steadfast as virgin they are welcome. If they feel they are ready to move to sex sect, we never stop them. We even created virginity restoration pill in case if anybody feel that they wanted to return back. But we never really associated with pervert sect or pimp sect for that matter. Tyler used to be a virgin and not anymore. He does not have his own body and he constantly applies despicable method to survive. May be he is the ultimate master for Xavier and prosper I guess.
I always have a fantasy of being a university or college lecturer.. and long the story goes.

..ok not to beat around the bush too much, I just like young girls & be around them 😅

King of Dragonmarsh Tyler is an alumni of perv sect. He left his body fearing our Pervert Lord John.

brits Please be clear, our only ultimate master is The Legendary Lord Flaxseed.
Immortal Gily Is our benefactor. Depleting your resources is our full-time work. Sometimes John will be working overtime.
Now that he's going to work in a university, I don't think his resources will be depleted anytime soon.. new ones will keep coming year after year into his workplace. This I believe is the reason why working in MNC seems to be of less significant (only temptation) in his consideration 😅

I always have a fantasy of being a university or college lecturer.. and long the story goes.

..ok not to beat around the bush too much, I just like young girls & be around them 😅
Some programmes are not hard, and are mostly filled with women. Probably you can apply to teach in theatre arts. Where you organise short plays every Friday and Saturdays, and you also participate in those plays. And the genre can be romance.

Some programmes are not hard, and are mostly filled with women. Probably you can apply to teach in theatre arts. Where you organise short plays every Friday and Saturdays, and you also participate in those plays. And the genre can be romance.
Long time ago during my university time, I participated & acted in a play as Anthony and end up punched Ceasar during a rehearsal after he passionately hugged & kissed Cleopatra in one of the scenes.. Cleopatra was played by my real life girlfriend at that time 😅. So theatre art is not for me I guess 😂

Long time ago during my university time, I participated & acted in a play as Anthony and end up punched Ceasar during a rehearsal after he passionately hugged & kissed Cleopatra in one of the scenes.. Cleopatra was played by my real life girlfriend at that time 😅. So theatre art is not for me I guess 😂
Be glad you were only punched😀 he could have done worse

Love roman era and some of the strong characters there.

Chapter 3665 - 3667 Inferno Devil is nothing

“What a fool, he really thought I would help him commit murder.” Stephen gave a cold, dismissive laugh.

In Ethereal Realm, many were selfish and untrustworthy, let alone the cultivators of Demonia Mountain. Given that Trent actually dared to trust others easily, he truly deserved to be deceived. All Stephen and the others cared about was John. All they needed to do was to hand John over to Demon Seal Alliance. At this point, they did not want any unexpected complications from assisting Trent in killing Fitz.

After Stanlee and the others had left, Stephen slowly made his way to John.

“Kid, your Disguising Technique is impressive. It looks just like the real thing. However, no matter how well you hide yourself, we still managed to find you, didn’t we?” Stephen said with a snigger.

“So what if I’m discovered?” John asked nonchalantly.

“What can you possibly do now?” he taunted.

“You’re trapped in my arcane array, with no choice but to surrender. Once you do, I can exchange you for the hundred-year offering from Demon Seal Alliance.” When Stephen fantasized about the hundred- year offering of Demon Seal Alliance, he was filled with joy.

“Who is trapped? Me, trapped?” John’s lips curled into a smirk. “You’re too naive if you think this little arcane array can hold me,” John said as he gently pressed his hand against the arcane array. Suddenly, ripples surged within the void, followed by streaks of golden light flickering. The arcane array collapsed in an instant, just like a shattered mirror.

Upon witnessing this scene, Stephen and the others were all taken aback. “How… How is this possible?” Stephen widened his eyes, his face full of disbelief. The array charm I purchased at a high price is a high-level one. How could it have been broken so easily?

“Stephen, were you deceived? This is nothing. more than a broken arcane array,” Marcus asked as he turned to Stephen.

“It could be possible…” Stephen nodded in agreement. He couldn’t believe that John could break through the arcane array so easily. There must have been a problem with my charm. I must have been deceived!

“Even without the arcane array, we are not afraid of this kid…”

Upon seeing that John was merely a Second Level Tribulator, one of the cultivators sneered. With a cold huff, he launched a palm strike toward John. With a single strike, a fire dragon was instantly unleashed, swallowing John in a flash.

“He’s just a Second Level Tribulator. I don’t know why all of you are being so cautious. One palm strike and it’s all over for him,” the cultivator sneered. Stephen and the others were somewhat puzzled. They hadn’t expected John to be so easy to deal with. With this level of strength, why would Demon Seal Alliance need to put up a reward of a hundred-year offering?

As the group was left utterly baffled, a crimson flame shot out from the roaring fire, much like an arrow released from its bowstring! Swoosh! In just a fleeting moment, the cultivator who had made the move felt a sudden warmth in his chest. Looking down, he was shocked to discover that his chest had been scorched by crimson flames, leaving a gaping hole. The mouth of the hole was charred black, clearly bearing the marks of having been burned. One could see from one side of the hole to the other.

“Ah…” After a good while, the intense pain finally hit, causing the cultivator to scream in agony before ultimately collapsing.

At the same time, the flames surrounding John began to slowly weaken, until they finally disappeared completely.

“Fighting with fire? You’re still too green,” John scoffed.

Upon seeing the situation, Stephen and the remaining three cultivators were completely dumbfounded. A Sixth Level Tribulator just died like that? One should know that the aura John revealed was merely that of a Second Level Tribulator. How could it have turned out like this? Stephen stared blankly at Marcus, his body trembling slightly. He was merely an alchemist. His abilities and cultivation level were not on par with these four individuals. The reason these four individuals followed him was due to his identity as an alchemist, which he exploited to acquire numerous resources

“W-Why are you looking at me? I told you that this guy isn’t simple. Otherwise, the Demon Seal Alliance wouldn’t have offered a hundred years of worship!” Marcus exclaimed hastily.

Stephen was momentarily speechless. He hadn’t expected John to be so formidable. With just one move, he had slain a Sixth Level Tribulator despite being only a Second Level Tribulator. Isn’t this a bit outrageous?

“We’ve been fooled! We’ve definitely been duped! This guy is not John at all. It must be the Soul Demon Sect. They must have found out that I tricked them out of their Demonia Dragon Ginseng, so they deliberately staged this act. He must be a master brought in by the Soul Demon Sect, luring us into making a move!” Stephen roared loudly.

He couldn’t believe that John, a Second Level Tribulator, truly had such capabilities. It was highly likely that it was a trap from the very beginning. Trent had deliberately informed them, his sole intention being to provoke them into action. With that being the case, even if they were all killed, they could only blame themselves for striking first.

“Could this be a trap?” Upon hearing Stephen say that, Marcus also looked at John in disbelief.

Although John didn’t understand what Stephen meant by a trap, he simply smiled and said, “I am the John you’re looking for. Why are you denying it now?”

After John finished speaking, his appearance began to gradually change, and soon he reverted back to his original look.

Upon witnessing this scene, the corners of Stephen’s mouth twitched, his complexion turning even more unsightly. Marcus gritted his teeth, saying, “Dr. Livingstone, let’s not deceive ourselves at this point. This man is indeed John. We have no choice but to fight with all we’ve got. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. If we can kill John, then the century-long offerings of Demon Seal Alliance could enable us to dominate the entire Demonia Mountain.”

Upon hearing the mention of Demonia Mountain, Stephen was visibly shaken, but the quickly nodded and said, “All right, we must join forces and kill him. Today, it’s either him or us who will perish. I refuse to believe that the three of you Sixth Level Tribulators, along with a Fifth Level Tribulator like me, cannot kill a mere Second Level Tribulator!”

Stephen regained his confidence, his aura constantly soaring. “Guys, let’s all pitch in, and don’t hold back!” Marcus told the other two.

“All right!” The other two cultivators nodded in agreement, unleashing their most formidable aura.

John showed no signs of panic as he looked at the four people in front of him, all fully prepared. Instead, there was a hint of disdain in his eyes as he said, “Since you’re all eager to die, then don’t blame me for what I’m about to do…”

At that moment, the soul remnant of Vermilion Demon Lord said, “Young man, kill them and absorb their death energy immediately. I’m residing in your consciousness field with no resources at all. At this rate, I reckon that this remnant of my soul will have vanished before I can recover my memory and reconstruct my physical body.”

The soul remnant of Vermilion Demon Lord could gain nothing within John’s consciousness field. On top of that, it also had to live in constant fear of the Golden Tome within John’s consciousness field. If things went awry, and the Golden Tome was activated, his soul remnant would be reduced to ashes.

Upon hearing the words of Vermilion Demon Lord, John nodded and said, “All right, I’ll absorb more death energy in the future. Perhaps, you might gradually regain your memory.”

No sooner had John finished speaking with Vermilion Demon Lord, than he noticed that Marcus had already made his move with his men.

Suddenly, Marcus let out a loud shout. His palms instantly filled with endless flames. Then, he soared into the sky, the flames instantly transforming into three ferocious beasts charging toward John. The other two cultivators also took action simultaneously. A sea of intense flames surged toward John from all directions, transforming into fierce beasts. It was clear that these three Demonic Cultivators were from the Inferno Devil clan, utilizing the clan’s demonic fire.

However, in John’s view, this fire was far from pure. It was quite possible that these Demonic Cultivators were all branches of the Inferno Devil lineage. Therefore, it was perfectly normal for their cultivation methods to be impure, and for their fire to be impure as well.

Upon seeing the three individuals take action, Stephen didn’t remain idle either. At this moment, he knew he had to give it his all. Stephen pulled out a dark pill and swallowed it without any hesitation. Immediately following, his surroundings were enveloped in a dense black fog. Within the fog, eerie wails and howls echoed, as if countless fierce spirits were traversing through the darkness.

“Drop dead!” Suddenly, Stephen struck out, transforming the black mist into a ferocious black water dragon. With a chilling roar, it lunged toward John.

“I’ve told you this before. When it comes to playing with fire, you’re still a bit of an amateur!” John said with a face full of disdain.

“Take this!” Marcus bellowed, as demon beasts transformed from the demonic fire and descended from the heavens, roaring in fury.

John unsheathed Dragonslayer Sword, and flames surged upon the blade. Following swiftly, with a swing of Dragonslayer Sword, a fire dragon, its entire body ablaze, roared into existence.

Accompanied by the roar of a dragon, the fire dragon lunged directly at those monsters. In just the blink of an eye, all the demonic beasts, forged from fire, fell one by one under the assault of the fire dragon. They transformed into clusters of flames that landed on the ground, only to be extinguished swiftly.

At that moment, Marcus and his companions were instantly startled, and immediately afterwards, they once again launched a series of flames with their palms. This time, John did not make a move. The nascence star within him started to flicker, and a massive suction force began to absorb these flames.

“Although your fire purity is not up to par, it’s better than nothing, I suppose.” John let out a cold chuckle as he absorbed all the flames around him.

At that moment, John had become a man of fire.

Upon seeing the situation, Marcus and the others were all taken aback, unable to comprehend what John was up to. Instead of dodging, he was actually drawing the flames toward himself.

Even Stephen was taken aback. The black water dragon halted abruptly. It kept circling above John’s head, but did not launch any further attacks.

At that moment, John was entirely engulfed in flames, so he was unable to launch an attack. In just a fleeting moment, the demonic fire surrounding John had vanished. Yet, around John’s body, a ring of crimson flames continued to swirl incessantly. The aura of the demonic fire was constantly spreading, and under its engulfment, John seemed like a Demonic Fire Demon Lord.

“Demonic fire? That’s such pure demonic fire! How did you possess demonic fire?” Marcus’s face was filled with shock.

“I’ve already told you, you’re too much of an amateur to be playing with fire. Since you all enjoy playing with fire, then I shall let you taste the true strength of demonic fire!”

After John finished speaking, a burst of flame suddenly appeared in his palm. The flickering flames danced as if they were alive. A wave of heat rushed toward them, immediately followed by a suffocating sensation. The mere aura emitted by this ball of flame alone was enough to strike terror into the hearts of Marcus and his companions. They had never experienced such pure demonic fire before, not even from their own masters.

“Could it be that you are also a Demonic Cultivator, a pure descendant of the Inferno Devil lineage?” Marcus asked, his body trembling.

“Hmph! Inferno Devil is nothing!” John let out a cold huff, then the flames in his hand erupted once more, sending out a wave of heat. However, this time, the aura was even more potent. It was not just the aura of demonic fire, but the mingling of several demonic fires. This aura was the true essence of the fire element within John’s body.

Marcus widened his eyes in shock, exclaiming, “T-This is fire nascence! Y-You actually possess fire nascence…”

As Marcus uttered those words, the other two cultivators were left dumbfounded. John is merely a Second Level Tribulator, so how could he possibly possess a nascence? Moreover, it was fire nascence! Deep regret welled up within Marcus as he looked at John’s face, which was full of disdain. He regretted seeking out John.

Chapter 3668 - 3670 Demonia Dragon Ginseng

The Demon Seal Alliance was indeed the largest alliance organization in the entire Ethereal Realm. Within the Demon Seal Alliance, there were countless experts. Since the Demon Seal Alliance had issued a century-old Decree of Execution, it was clear that John was definitely not a simple character. They must have been delusional to dare plot the murder of John and seize the century-long tribute of the Demon Seal Alliance. Now, not only would they not obtain the hundred-year tribute of the Demon Seal Alliance, but their lives were also hanging by a thread.

Marcus suddenly pointed at Stephen and exclaimed, “W-We were also deceived! It wasn’t us who wanted to kill you! It was him! It was him who wanted you dead

It seemed he intended to divert John’s murderous intent onto Stephen, in order to let them off the hook. Stephen was taken aback, staring incredulously at Marcus. He could never have imagined that he would be betrayed by Marcus.

Stephen also became anxious, glaring as he exclaimed, “What are you blabbering about? It was clearly you who coveted the century-long offerings of the Demon Seal Alliance, so why are you pushing the blame onto me?”

“Enough with the quarreling! You’re all destined to die anyway!” After John finished speaking, the flame in his hand suddenly transformed into a sea of fire, instantly surrounding Marcus and the others.

“Ah!...” A chilling scream rang out.

Although Marcus and the others were all Demonic Cultivators from the Inferno Devil lineage, and should theoretically not fear demonic fire, they simply couldn’t withstand John’s flames.

Swiftly, Marcus and the others fell to the ground, lifeless.

John, on the other hand, suddenly opened his mouth and inhaled sharply. Three clusters of death energy flew out from the bodies of Marcus and the others, entering John’s body. Following this, John turned his gaze toward Stephen, his eyes cold and ruthless. John’s stare was like a bunch of steel knives, piercing deeply into Stephen’s heart.

Stephen was terrified, even the black water dragon he had summoned dissipated into a cloud of black mist and drifted away in an instant. Marcus and the others were no match for John, so he couldn’t possibly stand a chance against John himself. Stephen’s mind was spinning rapidly as he needed to think of a way to survive.

“D-Don’t kill me! I have a considerable amount of precious mystical herbs on me, as well as various other resources. I can give them all to you!” he pleaded as he continuously pulled out various types of mystical herbs from his item pouch.

Deep within the desolate, uninhabited reaches of Demonia Mountain, the environment was extremely harsh. Yet, it was here that many mystical herbs thrived, surviving for many years. If no one were to pick them, these mystical herbs would continue to grow indefinitely. The older the mystical herb, the higher its value.

John watched as Stephen brought out those mystical herbs, and without any hesitation, he stored them in his own Storage Ring.

Upon seeing John accept his gift, Stephen secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

“Now that I’ve given you everything, I’ll be taking my leave…” Having said that, Stephen slowly stepped back, intending to turn around and leave.

“Did I allow you to leave?” John asked coldly.

Stephen’s body shuddered as he said with a mournful expression, “I-I’ve given you everything. If you feel it’s not enough, I can return to the mansion and bring you another batch.”

“It seems like there’s still something you haven’t taken out, isn’t there?” John asked.

“I have nothing left on me…” Before Stephen could finish speaking, he suddenly froze. It seemed as if he understood what John was talking about. John was certainly referring to the Demonia Dragon Ginseng. This Demonia Dragon Ginseng was indeed a precious item, which Stephen was reluctant to part with. But given the current situation, he was left with no choice.

Stephen slowly reached into his robe. Subsequently, he pulled out the Demonia Dragon Ginseng. “This is the Demonia Dragon Ginseng. With this, your strength can advance by leaps and bounds.” After saying this, Stephen handed over the Demonia Dragon Ginseng.

John took the Demonia Dragon Ginseng, and without even a glance, he tossed it into his Storage Ring.

“All right; now you can die.” After John finished speaking, suddenly a flash of light streaked by.

“You……..” Stephen was greatly shocked, but before he could utter a word, his head was instantly sent flying. Immediately following, a wisp of death energy emerged from the severed neck, which John promptly inhaled into his

“Mr. White wouldn’t be in danger, would he?” Tessa, who had already left, was extremely worried about John.

“Let’s stop here. We’ll wait and see. If Mr. White can’t catch up, we’ll go back and check.” Stanlee waved his hand, causing everyone to halt. After all, John was his lifesaver. If he were to stand by idly while John was in danger, if he were to turn a blind eye to a life in peril, Stanlee would never find peace for the rest of his life.

Upon seeing his master preparing to go back and save John, Trent quickly said, “Mr. Stark, we should leave now. Even if we return at this moment, I suspect Mr. White has already been captured or killed.”

“Mr. Stark, Tessa, you need not worry. Mr. White will be fine. A few mere Sixth Level Tribulators are no match for Mr. White. Moreover, I discovered that those few Demonic Cultivators are all from the Inferno Devil lineage, which means they pose even less of a threat to Mr. White.”

Fitz, on the other hand, was not at all worried about John. He even comforted both Stanlee and Tessa. Moreover, Fitz openly called out to Tessa, displaying an extreme closeness with her. This made Trent, who was standing aside, grind his teeth in frustration.

“Fitz, why are you so confident in Mr. White? After all, Mr. White is only a Second Level Tribulator. Even if he is exceptionally talented and capable of fighting above his level, wouldn’t he still face danger when confronted with several Sixth Level Tribulators?” Tessa asked.

“I had been with Mr. White for quite some time, and his true strength was beyond anyone’s imagination. Even if Mr. White couldn’t defeat those few Demonic Cultivators, he would still manage to resolve the crisis,”

Fitz said with a faint smile, but soon after, he fell into slight contemplation as he continued, “However, how did Stephen and the others manage to discover Mr. White’s identity? Logically speaking, since Mr. White had altered his appearance and concealed his aura, he shouldn’t have been discovered. Also, it seemed that Stephen and his companions hadn’t recognized Mr. White the first time they met. However, by the second encounter, they had clearly set a trap, waiting for Mr. White to fall into it. It’s truly strange…” After Fitz finished speaking, he shifted his gaze toward Trent.

Tessa analyzed and asked, “Could it be that Stephen and his companions had identified Mr. White’s identity the first time they met, but merely pretended to be unaware? Then, they intentionally left, ran ahead to set up a trap, waiting for Mr. White to walk right into it?”

After all, she couldn’t possibly suspect Trent as they had known each other for so many years. Besides, Trent had no reason to betray John. Originally, Trent was thinking of finding some excuse to exonerate himself, but since Tessa had already said that, he decided to go along with her words.

“Indeed, Tessa’s analysis is correct. It’s certain that Stephen and the others had discovered it long ago, they were just pretending not to know.”

“Let’s not worry about how Stephen discovered Mr. White’s identity for now. The pressing matter is whether Mr. White can escape.” Stanlee’s brow furrowed slightly, his gaze constantly returning to the direction from which they had come. He dearly hoped for John to suddenly appear, safe and sound.

“Mr. Stark, I apologize for causing you worry. I truly am sorry…” Just as Stanlee had finished speaking, the figure of John suddenly appeared before them. He appeared as if out of thin air. This was when John demonstrated Blazing Stride. Although he couldn’t yet traverse hundreds of miles in a single step, he was capable of stepping out and instantaneously appearing several miles away.

Upon seeing John, Stanlee asked with great excitement, “Are you all right, Mr. White?”

“I’m fine. The mere idea that a few Demonic Cultivators could kill me and claim a reward from the Demon Seal Alliance is simply laughable.”

John gave a faint smile, then pulled out the Demonia Dragon Ginseng as he continued, “Not only am I unharmed, but I’ve also retrieved the Demonia Dragon Ginseng that Stephen swindled from you. Now, it’s time to return it to its rightful owner.”

Although John knew that the Demonia Dragon Ginseng was a valuable item, he also knew that it was obtained by the Soul Demon Sect at the cost of the lives of more than a dozen disciples. As such, he couldn’t possibly keep it for himself.

“Mr. White, since you’ve brought back this Demonia Dragon Ginseng, you might as well keep it. It’s of no use to us anyway.” Stanlee made no move to take the Demonia Dragon Ginseng.

“Mr. Stark, this Demonia Dragon Ginseng was obtained at the cost of the lives of Soul Demon Sect’s disciples, so you should take it back,” John countered.

“Mr. White, you saved my life, and that debt of gratitude is incomparable to a mere Demonia Dragon Ginseng. Please keep it for yourself!” Stanlee declined.

Upon seeing that, John chose not to say anything further and put the Demonia Dragon Ginseng away. At that moment, Trent was extremely nervous at the sight of the unscathed John. He had no idea what Stephen and the others might have said to the latter. If word got out about his betrayal, he would be doomed. He wouldn’t be able to stay at Soul Demon Sect anymore. Moreover, considering the temperament of his mentor, there was a good chance that he might even lose his life.

“Mr. White, d-didn’t Dr. Livingstone and the others tell you how they discovered your identity?” Trent asked John tentatively.

John glanced at Trent, nodding as he replied, “They did.”

At that answer and John’s gaze fixed firmly on him, a cold sweat instantly broke out on Trent’s forehead.

“What did they say, Mr. White?” Tessa asked. She was also curious to know how Stephen and the others discovered John’s identity. Trent’s heart clenched. His gaze began shifting evasively, and he already started contemplating how he should beg for mercy later.

“Among those demonic cultivators, some had seen me in action before and were familiar with my aura. Thus, they recognized me,” John explained.

“Oh, I see!” Tessa nodded in understanding.

Upon hearing that, Trent felt like a heavy burden had been lifted off him, and he let out a long sigh of relief.

“Mr. White, since everything is in order now, let’s set off immediately. Demonia Sect is just ahead!” Stanlee said.

John gave a slight nod. Then, he patted Trent on the shoulder, saying, “Mr. Fowler, we should get going. You’re not going to have a stomachache again, are you?”

Trent was momentarily taken aback before he awkwardly chuckled and assured, “No, it won’t happen again.”

In reality, John had no idea that his identity was revealed by Trent. However, as he listened to the conversation between Stephen and the others at that time, he began harboring some suspicions deep within.

At Demonia Sect, Nolan sat on the sect leader’s chair, his expression one of utter dejection. If Demonia Sect’s cultivation technique secret scrolls could not be retrieved, Demonia Sect would really have to disband. At that time, the sect that had been established for thousands of years would vanish in the long river of history.

As time passed, countless sects and prestigious families faded into oblivion. However, it was exceedingly rare for a sect to fall because its cultivation technique secret scrolls were sealed away, inaccessible to all. Demonia Sect had made history. Every time Nolan recalled the scene of him offending that elite, he was gripped by the urge to slap himself several times.

“Mr. Zhang, even now, the person who just came has yet to come out after entering the cave. Perhaps this time, we might succeed!” Just then, an elder of Demonia Sect walked into the great hall and said that to Nolan.

“What?” Nolan abruptly stood up and asked, “How long has it been since he went in?”

“About thirty minutes. No one had yet to be able to stay for such a long time after venturing into the cave!” The elder replied.

“Quick, bring me over for a look! Perhaps this is an elite!” Nolan hastily made his way out of the great hall

All this while, no one could stay so long after venturing into the cave. Many were instantly sent flying by the restriction in the cave, unable to tarry for any length of time. The fact that someone had gone in and hadn’t come out in thirty minutes meant there was hope. But just as he reached the great hall’s entrance, a disciple of Demonia Sect came and reported, “Mr. Zhang, Mr. Stark of Soul Demon Sect requests an audience with you.”

John will be able to easily overcome this struggle, now he also has vermillion demon lord in his consciousness field. But it might not be easy to deal with Tyler and Pablo combined. Can't wait to see how John is going to deal with them. Even though it is the vermilion demon Lord who helped both Tyler and Pablo to elevate their cultivation level, will be help John to eliminate any one of them or help John to elevate his cultivation leve. Just curious also to know how Stanlee will deal with Trent if he came to know that trent is the one who betrayed John.
Do you want me to answer all that ? 😂.

Chapter 3668 - 3670 Demonia Dragon Ginseng

The Demon Seal Alliance was indeed the largest alliance organization in the entire Ethereal Realm. Within the Demon Seal Alliance, there were countless experts. Since the Demon Seal Alliance had issued a century-old Decree of Execution, it was clear that John was definitely not a simple character. They must have been delusional to dare plot the murder of John and seize the century-long tribute of the Demon Seal Alliance. Now, not only would they not obtain the hundred-year tribute of the Demon Seal Alliance, but their lives were also hanging by a thread.

Marcus suddenly pointed at Stephen and exclaimed, “W-We were also deceived! It wasn’t us who wanted to kill you! It was him! It was him who wanted you dead

It seemed he intended to divert John’s murderous intent onto Stephen, in order to let them off the hook. Stephen was taken aback, staring incredulously at Marcus. He could never have imagined that he would be betrayed by Marcus.

Stephen also became anxious, glaring as he exclaimed, “What are you blabbering about? It was clearly you who coveted the century-long offerings of the Demon Seal Alliance, so why are you pushing the blame onto me?”

“Enough with the quarreling! You’re all destined to die anyway!” After John finished speaking, the flame in his hand suddenly transformed into a sea of fire, instantly surrounding Marcus and the others.

“Ah!...” A chilling scream rang out.

Although Marcus and the others were all Demonic Cultivators from the Inferno Devil lineage, and should theoretically not fear demonic fire, they simply couldn’t withstand John’s flames.

Swiftly, Marcus and the others fell to the ground, lifeless.

John, on the other hand, suddenly opened his mouth and inhaled sharply. Three clusters of death energy flew out from the bodies of Marcus and the others, entering John’s body. Following this, John turned his gaze toward Stephen, his eyes cold and ruthless. John’s stare was like a bunch of steel knives, piercing deeply into Stephen’s heart.

Stephen was terrified, even the black water dragon he had summoned dissipated into a cloud of black mist and drifted away in an instant. Marcus and the others were no match for John, so he couldn’t possibly stand a chance against John himself. Stephen’s mind was spinning rapidly as he needed to think of a way to survive.

“D-Don’t kill me! I have a considerable amount of precious mystical herbs on me, as well as various other resources. I can give them all to you!” he pleaded as he continuously pulled out various types of mystical herbs from his item pouch.

Deep within the desolate, uninhabited reaches of Demonia Mountain, the environment was extremely harsh. Yet, it was here that many mystical herbs thrived, surviving for many years. If no one were to pick them, these mystical herbs would continue to grow indefinitely. The older the mystical herb, the higher its value.

John watched as Stephen brought out those mystical herbs, and without any hesitation, he stored them in his own Storage Ring.

Upon seeing John accept his gift, Stephen secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

“Now that I’ve given you everything, I’ll be taking my leave…” Having said that, Stephen slowly stepped back, intending to turn around and leave.

“Did I allow you to leave?” John asked coldly.

Stephen’s body shuddered as he said with a mournful expression, “I-I’ve given you everything. If you feel it’s not enough, I can return to the mansion and bring you another batch.”

“It seems like there’s still something you haven’t taken out, isn’t there?” John asked.

“I have nothing left on me…” Before Stephen could finish speaking, he suddenly froze. It seemed as if he understood what John was talking about. John was certainly referring to the Demonia Dragon Ginseng. This Demonia Dragon Ginseng was indeed a precious item, which Stephen was reluctant to part with. But given the current situation, he was left with no choice.

Stephen slowly reached into his robe. Subsequently, he pulled out the Demonia Dragon Ginseng. “This is the Demonia Dragon Ginseng. With this, your strength can advance by leaps and bounds.” After saying this, Stephen handed over the Demonia Dragon Ginseng.

John took the Demonia Dragon Ginseng, and without even a glance, he tossed it into his Storage Ring.

“All right; now you can die.” After John finished speaking, suddenly a flash of light streaked by.

“You……..” Stephen was greatly shocked, but before he could utter a word, his head was instantly sent flying. Immediately following, a wisp of death energy emerged from the severed neck, which John promptly inhaled into his

“Mr. White wouldn’t be in danger, would he?” Tessa, who had already left, was extremely worried about John.

“Let’s stop here. We’ll wait and see. If Mr. White can’t catch up, we’ll go back and check.” Stanlee waved his hand, causing everyone to halt. After all, John was his lifesaver. If he were to stand by idly while John was in danger, if he were to turn a blind eye to a life in peril, Stanlee would never find peace for the rest of his life.

Upon seeing his master preparing to go back and save John, Trent quickly said, “Mr. Stark, we should leave now. Even if we return at this moment, I suspect Mr. White has already been captured or killed.”

“Mr. Stark, Tessa, you need not worry. Mr. White will be fine. A few mere Sixth Level Tribulators are no match for Mr. White. Moreover, I discovered that those few Demonic Cultivators are all from the Inferno Devil lineage, which means they pose even less of a threat to Mr. White.”

Fitz, on the other hand, was not at all worried about John. He even comforted both Stanlee and Tessa. Moreover, Fitz openly called out to Tessa, displaying an extreme closeness with her. This made Trent, who was standing aside, grind his teeth in frustration.

“Fitz, why are you so confident in Mr. White? After all, Mr. White is only a Second Level Tribulator. Even if he is exceptionally talented and capable of fighting above his level, wouldn’t he still face danger when confronted with several Sixth Level Tribulators?” Tessa asked.

“I had been with Mr. White for quite some time, and his true strength was beyond anyone’s imagination. Even if Mr. White couldn’t defeat those few Demonic Cultivators, he would still manage to resolve the crisis,”

Fitz said with a faint smile, but soon after, he fell into slight contemplation as he continued, “However, how did Stephen and the others manage to discover Mr. White’s identity? Logically speaking, since Mr. White had altered his appearance and concealed his aura, he shouldn’t have been discovered. Also, it seemed that Stephen and his companions hadn’t recognized Mr. White the first time they met. However, by the second encounter, they had clearly set a trap, waiting for Mr. White to fall into it. It’s truly strange…” After Fitz finished speaking, he shifted his gaze toward Trent.

Tessa analyzed and asked, “Could it be that Stephen and his companions had identified Mr. White’s identity the first time they met, but merely pretended to be unaware? Then, they intentionally left, ran ahead to set up a trap, waiting for Mr. White to walk right into it?”

After all, she couldn’t possibly suspect Trent as they had known each other for so many years. Besides, Trent had no reason to betray John. Originally, Trent was thinking of finding some excuse to exonerate himself, but since Tessa had already said that, he decided to go along with her words.

“Indeed, Tessa’s analysis is correct. It’s certain that Stephen and the others had discovered it long ago, they were just pretending not to know.”

“Let’s not worry about how Stephen discovered Mr. White’s identity for now. The pressing matter is whether Mr. White can escape.” Stanlee’s brow furrowed slightly, his gaze constantly returning to the direction from which they had come. He dearly hoped for John to suddenly appear, safe and sound.

“Mr. Stark, I apologize for causing you worry. I truly am sorry…” Just as Stanlee had finished speaking, the figure of John suddenly appeared before them. He appeared as if out of thin air. This was when John demonstrated Blazing Stride. Although he couldn’t yet traverse hundreds of miles in a single step, he was capable of stepping out and instantaneously appearing several miles away.

Upon seeing John, Stanlee asked with great excitement, “Are you all right, Mr. White?”

“I’m fine. The mere idea that a few Demonic Cultivators could kill me and claim a reward from the Demon Seal Alliance is simply laughable.”

John gave a faint smile, then pulled out the Demonia Dragon Ginseng as he continued, “Not only am I unharmed, but I’ve also retrieved the Demonia Dragon Ginseng that Stephen swindled from you. Now, it’s time to return it to its rightful owner.”

Although John knew that the Demonia Dragon Ginseng was a valuable item, he also knew that it was obtained by the Soul Demon Sect at the cost of the lives of more than a dozen disciples. As such, he couldn’t possibly keep it for himself.

“Mr. White, since you’ve brought back this Demonia Dragon Ginseng, you might as well keep it. It’s of no use to us anyway.” Stanlee made no move to take the Demonia Dragon Ginseng.

“Mr. Stark, this Demonia Dragon Ginseng was obtained at the cost of the lives of Soul Demon Sect’s disciples, so you should take it back,” John countered.

“Mr. White, you saved my life, and that debt of gratitude is incomparable to a mere Demonia Dragon Ginseng. Please keep it for yourself!” Stanlee declined.

Upon seeing that, John chose not to say anything further and put the Demonia Dragon Ginseng away. At that moment, Trent was extremely nervous at the sight of the unscathed John. He had no idea what Stephen and the others might have said to the latter. If word got out about his betrayal, he would be doomed. He wouldn’t be able to stay at Soul Demon Sect anymore. Moreover, considering the temperament of his mentor, there was a good chance that he might even lose his life.

“Mr. White, d-didn’t Dr. Livingstone and the others tell you how they discovered your identity?” Trent asked John tentatively.

John glanced at Trent, nodding as he replied, “They did.”

At that answer and John’s gaze fixed firmly on him, a cold sweat instantly broke out on Trent’s forehead.

“What did they say, Mr. White?” Tessa asked. She was also curious to know how Stephen and the others discovered John’s identity. Trent’s heart clenched. His gaze began shifting evasively, and he already started contemplating how he should beg for mercy later.

“Among those demonic cultivators, some had seen me in action before and were familiar with my aura. Thus, they recognized me,” John explained.

“Oh, I see!” Tessa nodded in understanding.

Upon hearing that, Trent felt like a heavy burden had been lifted off him, and he let out a long sigh of relief.

“Mr. White, since everything is in order now, let’s set off immediately. Demonia Sect is just ahead!” Stanlee said.

John gave a slight nod. Then, he patted Trent on the shoulder, saying, “Mr. Fowler, we should get going. You’re not going to have a stomachache again, are you?”

Trent was momentarily taken aback before he awkwardly chuckled and assured, “No, it won’t happen again.”

In reality, John had no idea that his identity was revealed by Trent. However, as he listened to the conversation between Stephen and the others at that time, he began harboring some suspicions deep within.

At Demonia Sect, Nolan sat on the sect leader’s chair, his expression one of utter dejection. If Demonia Sect’s cultivation technique secret scrolls could not be retrieved, Demonia Sect would really have to disband. At that time, the sect that had been established for thousands of years would vanish in the long river of history.

As time passed, countless sects and prestigious families faded into oblivion. However, it was exceedingly rare for a sect to fall because its cultivation technique secret scrolls were sealed away, inaccessible to all. Demonia Sect had made history. Every time Nolan recalled the scene of him offending that elite, he was gripped by the urge to slap himself several times.

“Mr. Zhang, even now, the person who just came has yet to come out after entering the cave. Perhaps this time, we might succeed!” Just then, an elder of Demonia Sect walked into the great hall and said that to Nolan.

“What?” Nolan abruptly stood up and asked, “How long has it been since he went in?”

“About thirty minutes. No one had yet to be able to stay for such a long time after venturing into the cave!” The elder replied.

“Quick, bring me over for a look! Perhaps this is an elite!” Nolan hastily made his way out of the great hall

All this while, no one could stay so long after venturing into the cave. Many were instantly sent flying by the restriction in the cave, unable to tarry for any length of time. The fact that someone had gone in and hadn’t come out in thirty minutes meant there was hope. But just as he reached the great hall’s entrance, a disciple of Demonia Sect came and reported, “Mr. Zhang, Mr. Stark of Soul Demon Sect requests an audience with you.”
Thank you so much for the updates master Gily

Master Lu, i know you can do it at the snap of your fingers with your expertise.
The name 'Master Lu' itself sounds so genuinely powerful that came from the same place where all the warriors in the novels are. With that name I immagine that you have long white hair, long white beard & long white mustache and always wearing an oversized white robe that flies even without wind blowing.. I guess master mwdurrani79 can illustrate well of how Master Lu looks like.

Master Lu, i know you can do it at the snap of your fingers with your expertise.
You guys all have gone up in cultivation level compared to me.

I am still a Supreme Grandmaster corresponding to Advanced stage Golden Core cultivator or Early Nascent Soul Stage Cultivator !!

However, I might have some tricks up my sleeve. I am bestowed with treasure body, edict, magic weapons as well as superior fate and destiny !!

So, I can use some time warp technique to go forward in time and tell you the outcomes in some of the cases 😂

You guys all have gone up in cultivation level compared to me.

I am still a Supreme Grandmaster corresponding to Advanced stage Golden Core cultivator or Early Nascent Soul Stage Cultivator !!

However, I might have some tricks up my sleeve. I am bestowed with treasure body, edict, magic weapons as well as superior fate and destiny !!

So, I can use some time warp technique to go forward in time and tell you the outcomes in some of the cases 😂
And on top of all your mighty skills you forgot to mention you are still virgin and you are focusing only on your cultivation when we are discovering world's tastes

The name 'Master Lu' itself sounds so genuinely powerful that came from the same place where all the warriors in the novels are. With that name I immagine that you have long white hair, long white beard & long white mustache and always wearing an oversized white robe that flies even without wind blowing.. I guess master mwdurrani79 can illustrate well of how Master Lu looks like.
hahah. I cant wait for mwdurrani79 to illustrate

And on top of all your mighty skills you forgot to mention you are still virgin and you are focusing only on your cultivation when we are discovering world's tastes
Hahaha Yesterday I saw him asking if Dustin managed to sleep with Dahlia. He is Lu Chen follower and he doesnt know

Chapter 3671 - 3672 Demonia Stone...

“Mr. Stark of Soul Demon Sect? Why is he here?” Nolan was taken aback for a moment. But still, he stopped in his tracks and said, “Let Mr. Stark in.”

After saying that, Nolan turned around and sat back down. He then said to the elder, “Go and guard the mouth of the cave first. I will be there shortly!” The elder nodded, then turned around and left.

Soon, Stanlee walked into the great hall with John and the others. “Mr. Zhang, I apologize for the intrusion of my unexpected visit,” Stanlee said courteously as soon as he stepped in.

“Mr. Stark, I couldn’t be happier that you would grace me with your presence. It’s no intrusion at all. Please, have a seat.”

Nolan personally urged Stanlee to take a seat. Then, he ordered someone to serve top-notch spirit tea, proving that he held a great deal of respect for Stanlee.

“Mr. Zhang, I’m visiting Demonia Sect this time because I have a matter that requires your assistance!” Stanlee said after taking a sip of tea.

“Mr. Stark, you have once aided Demonia Sect, allowing many of my disciples to restore their physical bodies and live again. If there is anything, just say the word! So long as it is within my capability, I will never turn you down. I don’t mind going to the ends of the earth for you,” Nolan declared resolutely, thumping himself on the chest.

Upon hearing that, Stanlee felt considerably relieved. He said, “Mr. Zhang, I wish to have a piece of Demonia Stone from Demonia Sect. I have a friend who needs to restore the physical body and requires Demonia Stone!”

“You want Demonia Stone?” At that request, Nolan’s face instantly turned grim.

Upon seeing that, Stanlee hurriedly said, “Mr. Zhang, although Demonia Stone is incredibly rare, a Demonia Stone should be nothing to Demonia Sect, right?”

“Mr. Stark, it’s not that I’m being stingy and am unwilling to give you Demonia Stone. It’s just that Demonia Sect has only one Demonia Stone left right now. You, too, know the tragedy Demonia Sect suffered half a year ago. In truth, after that incident, almost all of the Demonia Stones here were taken, leaving only one behind!” Nolan lamented helplessly.

“What?” Upon hearing that, Stanlee was immediately taken aback. If there’s only one Demonia Stone left at Demonia Sect, he certainly won’t give it to us!

“Mr. Zhang, I heard that a restraint was placed on Demonia Sect’s cultivation technique secret scrolls, and if someone can take them out, you will reward him with Demonia Stone?” John asked at that moment.

Nolan turned to look at John. Right then, John had already changed his appearance, transforming back into a middle-aged man with a full beard.

“Mr. Zhang, this is my friend, Mr. Red. It is he who needs Demonia Stone!” Stanlee hurriedly made the introductions.

Upon hearing that, Nolan nodded and said, “You’re right. If you can take Demonia Sect’s cultivation technique secret scrolls out, I can gift you the last Demonia Stone!”

“Very well, then. Please bring me to the place with the restraint, Mr. Zhang. If I succeed in taking the cultivation technique secret scrolls out, I hope that you will keep your word. If I cannot accomplish it, we will leave immediately,” John said. He knew it was the only way to have Demonia Sect willingly part with Demonia Stone.

“Okay!” Nolan rose to his feet, then led John and the others to the cave. He knew that not just anyone could enter that cave. Since John had said as much, he decided to let the man give it a try.

At that time, if John was thrown out of the cave, he could not blame Nolan for not giving him Demonia Stone. Similarly, Stanlee could say nothing then and wouldn’t feel that Nolan was disrespecting him.

Nolan led John and the others to the cave. The elder of Demonia Sect was guarding the entrance and hurried over upon seeing Nolan approach.

“How’s it going?” Nolan asked.

“He’s still inside, so there’s likely hope!” the elder replied in great excitement

Upon hearing the elder’s words, Nolan was instantly overjoyed. After such a long time, the fact that the man hasn’t been sent flying from the cave by the restriction proves that he has some true capabilities!

“Mr. Zhang, is someone already in there?” Following the duo’s conversation, Stanlee voiced that question.

“Yes. Before you arrived, someone already entered the cave to retrieve the cultivation technique secret scrolls for us. By now, it’s already thirty minutes. I reckon there’s a high chance of success this time!” Nolan exclaimed happily.

Upon hearing that, Stanlee hurriedly glanced at John. If the person succeeds, he will have no chance of obtaining Demonia Stone!

“Mr. White, you should hurry inside. If you tarry, I’m afraid it might be too late,” Fitz said to John, considering the situation.

John nodded and subsequently unleashed his spiritual sense. He wanted to see the exact restraint in the cave first. He couldn’t just recklessly barge in since so many people had tried, yet none succeeded. That made it clear that the restraint in this cave was indeed formidable.

Just as John’s spiritual sense dissipated, Pablo poked his head out from behind a massive boulder in the cave. Immediately after, he fixed his eyes intently on John.

“What a familiar aura. Could this guy possibly be John?” Pablo stared at John, whose appearance had long since changed. After further checking the aura on John, Pablo let out a cold laugh. “Sure enough, it is him. It seems that he is also afraid of Demon Seal Alliance’s Decree of Execution. So, he changed his appearance. However, running into me today, he’s just out of luck.”

Pablo was elated deep within. All he needed to do was to kill John. Then, he could go to Demon Seal Alliance to receive a hundred-year supply of resources. At that time, his capabilities would improve by leaps and bounds. As long as he became a Top Level Tribulator, he would no longer be under Tyler’s control. Right then, he had no choice but to obey the latter.

After John had unleashed his spiritual sense, his brows furrowed, and he immediately turned his gaze to the massive boulder at the side. He concealed his aura earlier, so he didn’t notice Pablo. But as his spiritual sense spread out right then, he immediately discerned the man’s presence. That left him feeling extremely puzzled. He couldn’t understand why Pablo would be at Demonia Sect.

“Mr. White, what’s wrong?” Stanlee inquired, seeing that something seemed off about John’s expression. Before John could even speak, Pablo had already leapt out, landing right in front of him.

“It’s been a long time. I hope all has been well with you,” Pablo said, smiling coldly at John.

At the sight of Pablo, who suddenly appeared, Fitz’s face instantly went cold, and his expression turned tense. He was well aware of the man’s capabilities. On the Celestial Battlefield, John nearly lost to Pablo on several occasions. Had it not been for the intervention of the three kings and four archons, John would have fallen for real.

Although he was then a Second Level Tribulator, he still found it somewhat challenging to deal with Pablo.

“Fitz, what’s wrong? Who is this man?” Tessa asked in concern upon noticing Fitz’s grim expression.

“This man is Mr. White’s enemy. We’re in trouble now!” Fitz whispered to Tessa. At his answer, Tessa’s expression changed as well. Then, she quietly began to circulate the energy within her body.

“Mr. White, who is this? Is he your friend?” Stanlee asked John.

“I suppose you can say that,” John answered nonchalantly. However, his eyes were fixed firmly on Pablo.

When Nolan saw Pablo, he was slightly taken aback. He then turned to look at the elder beside him. That place was Demonia Sect’s sacred place, where outsiders were strictly forbidden from entering and exiting at will. The sudden appearance of a stranger greatly irritated him.

“Mr. Zhang, this gentleman came along to answer the challenge. His friend is the one who entered the cave, and he is waiting here!” the elder hastily explained.

Chapter 3673 - 3675 Demonia Sect ....

When Nolan heard that Pablo came to answer the challenge and was a friend of the person in the cave, his anger abated. After all, the person in the cave was most likely to retrieve their cultivation technique secret scrolls.

Upon hearing that Pablo had actually come to Demonia Sect to answer the challenge with someone, John couldn’t help but frown. He couldn’t figure out the person who entered the cave.

“John, did you think changing your appearance would keep everyone from recognizing you?” Pablo asked, looking at John with a sneer.

“John?” Nolan was taken aback.

Hearing that, Stanlee instantly looked at Pablo warily. “Is he the same John who had a Decree of Execution by Demon Seal Alliance on him with a reward of a hundred-year supply of resources?” the elder of Demonia Sect asked in astonishment.

“Yes, it’s him. He changed his appearance, probably out of fear that someone might recognize him,” Pablo said with a laugh.

At that turn of events, John’s body shuddered slightly, and he reverted to his own appearance. Since he had already been recognized, there was no point in maintaining his disguise any longer.

As Nolan gazed at John before him, the look in his eyes suddenly turned somewhat fervent.

Upon seeing that, Stanlee hurriedly said to Nolan, “Mr. Zhang, Mr. White saved my life, so I hope no one lays a hand on him.” He was warning Nolan that if he dared to make a move against John for the sake of Demon Seal Alliance’s hundred year supply of resources, he would certainly not stand idly by.

Hearing that, Nolan chuckled awkwardly and said, “Mr. Stark, since he is your friend, I certainly won’t do anything to him. However, if others were to do so, Demonia Sect would not intervene.”

After saying that, he immediately backed away, for he could tell that Pablo would definitely make a move against John. With Pablo being an Eighth Level Tribulator, he was more than capable of dealing with John. Demonia Sect would undoubtedly not interfere.

Moreover, Pablo’s friend was in the cave, about to successfully retrieve Demonia Sect’s cultivation technique secret scrolls. As such, Nolan couldn’t possibly help John deal with Pablo.

At Nolan’s words, Stanlee’s expression turned as black as thunder. If Demonia Sect refused to intervene and help, the few of them couldn’t possibly be Pablo’s match. After all, the latter was an Eighth Level Tribulator cultivator.

Although John could defeat four Sixth Level Tribulator cultivators, he likely didn’t stand a White when faced with an Eighth Level Tribulator cultivator. At the cultivation level of Tribulator, even a minor advancement in level involved a precipitous increase in strength. There were few like John who could fight above their level, and several ones at that. After all, such individuals were extremely rare.

“Mr. Stark, all of you should step back. This matter is between him and me. Don’t interfere!” John said to Stanlee. He knew that even if Mr. Stark and the others were to intervene, they would be no match for Pablo. Instead, it would only result in needless loss of life.

Even if he had no chance of winning against Pablo alone, he could still escape. At worst, he would abandon Demonia Stone. By then, he could activate the time magical item of the timepiece, and his mastery over Blazing Stride ad also made considerable progress. If he really couldn’t defeat Pablo, it wouldn’t be difficult for him to escape. But if Stanlee and the others were to get involved, it would become very difficult for John to go all out when he still had to ensure their safety.

“Mr. White……” Stanlee wanted to argue but was abruptly pulled back by Fitz, who said, “Stanlee, Mr. White knows what he’s doing. We’d best not add to his troubles!”

In reality, Fitz was also worried about John. He knew that the latter couldn’t beat Pablo. However, even if they tried to help at that point, it would be useless and only unnecessarily add to his burden. Stanlee and the others retreated, leaving John to face Pablo alone, their eyes locked on each other.

“Aren’t you going to run?” Pablo asked, looking at John with mockery written all over his face.

“Why should I run?” John countered calmly.

“Haha, it seems that your advancement to Second Level Tribulator has greatly boosted your confidence. Do you feel that it gives you the ability to contend with me now? Without anyone helping you, I can easily kill you in a matter of minutes.” A cruel smirk tugged at the corner of Pablo’s mouth. He looked at John as if he were looking at a dead man.

“You couldn’t kill me on the Celestial Battlefield, and you can’t kill me now either. Do you know why?” John said with a laugh.

“Why?” Pablo was taken aback.

“Because your capabilities are yet sufficient to kill me. Do you think that after having a fortuitous encounter in the Demon Devouring Cave and learning some techniques, you can do as you please? You were merely lucky,” John sneered.

“Haha… you can say whatever you want, but it won’t change your fate of dying today. If you don’t wish to die, you can choose to sever your own limbs. I’ll take you to Demon Seal Alliance to claim my reward. As for how Demon Seal Alliance deals with you, that’s none of my business. However, there’s a chance you might be spared.” Pablo laughed heartily.

“You’re unworthy of me severing my own limbs.” John’s gaze hardened, his eyes brimming with murderous intent. Although he lacked confidence in winning Pablo, he was not at all afraid as he was capable of protecting himself.

Moreover, Vermilion Demon Lord resided in his consciousness field. No matter how formidable Pablo was, his techniques and cultivation were all from Vermilion Demon Lord. As long as the Red Cloud Demon Lord could lend him a hand when the time came, there was a chance of him slaying Pablo.

“Since you don’t know what’s good for you, you shall meet your end!” Pablo grinning, baring a row of pearly white teeth.

Boom! Immediately after, a cloud of black mist manifested around Pablo and began spreading incessantly. The wild black mist kept expanding, causing the entire sky to darken in an instant.

Sensing the violent and blood-tinged aura, Nolan retreated continuously.

Stanlee and the others also backed away successively, fearful they might be swept away by the overwhelming aura.

John stared at the aura emanating from Pablo, his expression somewhat solemn. He then took a deep breath. A beam of golden light burst forth from his body. Immediately after, Golem Body covered him entirely. Facing off Pablo, John dared not to be the slightest bit careless. After all, the man was an Eight Level Tribulator cultivator.

With Golem Body on him, various auras within him burst forth simultaneously. However, compared to Pablo, his aura still seemed significantly weaker. Upon witnessing that scene, both Stanlee and Fitz broke into a cold sweat on John’s behalf. After all, the disparity in strength between the two men was too great, discernible from the aura they exuded alone.

At the sight of John enveloped in golden light, Pablo stared at him indifferently. A mocking smile played at the corners of his mouth as he said, “You are not particularly powerful, yet you have countless magical items. Killing you won’t only secure me a hundred-year supply of resources from Demon Seal Alliance but also allow me to claim your treasures as my own. Verily, it’s killing two birds with one stone!”

After he had said that, he abruptly stomped his foot. The rolling black mist instantly transformed into a ferocious beast and charged at John with a roar

John gazed at the approaching beast. Dragonslayer Sword materialized in his hand in an instant. With a swift swing, countless golden lights shot out. The golden lights transformed into a golden dragon that roared incessantly.

Seeing the golden and shimmering dragon, Nolan was somewhat stunned. He hadn’t expected it to be unleashed by a Second Level Tribulator cultivator.

Meanwhile, Pablo merely looked at the golden dragon that burst forth from John with mockery in his eyes.

Bang! The beast formed from the black mist collided with the golden dragon in a flash, causing a terrifying aura to ripple through the void. The terrifying aura had the expressions of Stanlee and others in the distance turn grim.

During the collision, the golden dragon only managed to hold out for a few breaths before it shattered with a thunderous bang. In the end, John’s strength was no match for Pablo. After all, the latter was already an Eighth Level Tribulator, making him an elite at that cultivation level. John was somewhat inferior.

After shattering the golden dragon, the beast made of black mist merely paused for a moment, with its aura diminished slightly. Immediately after, it continued charging at John ruthlessly.

Upon witnessing that, Stanlee, Fitz, and the others all gasped, breaking into a cold sweat on John’s behalf. They hadn’t expected John’s golden dragon to be so weak in front of Pablo.

Even Nolan was slightly taken aback that John, a Second Level Tribulator cultivator, dared to fight an Eighth Level Tribulator cultivator. Moreover, although the golden dragon John had just unleashed shattered with a single. blow, it was already impressive for being able to hold out for a moment. In his eyes, John’s capabilities were far beyond those of a Second Level Tribulator.

John’s brows furrowed slightly. Then, his figure swiftly blurred. Transforming into an afterimage, he retreated instantly, leaving the spot where he stood. Beneath his feet, two balls of fire gradually ignited. John employed Blazing Stride to barely dodge a strike from Pablo.

Boom! In an instant, a large pit appeared on the ground, dust and smoke billowing. Having missed its target, the beast formed from the black mist glared menacingly at John. Pablo also looked at John’s figure indifferently, a smirk playing at the corners of his mouth. Even if he had advanced to be a Second Level Tribulator, he’s still no match for me!

At that moment, he eyed John like a cat looking at a mouse. Even though he dodged this blow, his end is still death. That is something that will never change! With that strike, Pablo crushed John, leaving him in an utterly wretched state.

Upon seeing that John had dodged the attack, Stanlee and the others couldn’t help but breathe a sigh of relief.

Nolan exclaimed in surprise, “How nimble! A Second Level Tribulator cultivator actually managed to dodge a strike from an Eighth Level Tribulator cultivator. No wonder Demon Seal Alliance issued Decree of Execution with a hundredyear supply of resources! The speed at which he just dodged was so fast that even I couldn’t make it out.” He couldn’t help but compliment John.

Although the latter was rendered wretched by that strike, the gap in strength between him and Pablo was evident, so the fact that he could dodge was already impressive.

Pablo threw Nolan a cold glance. Although he was annoyed that Nolan praised John, he dared not make any more enemies at that moment. His priority was to deal with John first.

“Do you think you can escape the fate of death by dodging left and right? Your fate won’t change!” Pablo sneered. Then, he brought his palms together. Immediately after, his gaze turned sinister, and he began to mutter incantations under his breath.

Roar! The beast let out a furious roar and immediately spewed a jet of black mist from its massive mouth. Like a sharp sword, the poisonous mist headed straight for John. Its speed was unbelievably fast, akin to a shooting star. Wherever the black mist passed, the ground instantly gave off waves of an unpleasant odor.

John’s expression was grave. He circulated Blazing Stride to its limit and retreated continuously. However, the black mist was too fast, leaving him with no place to hide. His eyes narrowed slightly. He didn’t dare take out Divine Bow at the moment. After all, he didn’t know much about Demonia Sect or Nolan.

Although Demonia Sect remained staunch in the face of the temptation of the century-long supply of resources by Demon Seal Alliance out of respect for Stanlee, he’ wasn’t sure if that would remain true when they saw Divine Bow.

There are million of people reading this thread, makes me sad many of you not joining this site and many of you no single one wishes to help me with internent bundles

Chapter 3676 - 3678 Nine Moderfucking Shadows

After all, Divine Bow was a renowned divine weapon in the Ethereal Realm, and countless individuals lost their lives over it. If Nolan were to covet it, John would be doomed for real. Dealing with Pablo was already a challenge. If Demonia Sect were added to the mix, he would have absolutely no hope of surviving.

With Dragonslayer Sword in hand, John swiftly jabbed the void a few times. Array runes visible to the naked eye appeared, and all the power in his body began circulating. Immediately after, a flame appeared at the center of his forehead. As the flame struck the array runes, a wall of fire materialized.

The dark golden flames made the entire void searing hot, so much so that even the surrounding rocks began to melt. Subsequently, the streak of black mist collided with the wall of fire John had just conjured.

Boom! A deafening bang split the air. The wall of fire rapidly extinguished below the black mist. However, the speed and force of the black mist also began to diminish.

John knew that his wall of fire could not possibly hold the black mist back. Therefore, as soon as it extinguished, he swung his Dragonslayer Sword. While doing that, he continuously retreated backward.

A light curtain blocked the black mist. But in the span of a mere breath, the black mist pierced through it. John’s brows furrowed. He found Pablo to be too formidable an opponent, and he really had no way of dealing with him without using Divine Bow. Following the two counterattacks, the black mist’s speed and force had both reduced significantly.

John knew he could retreat no further. Thus, he spat out a mouthful of blood essence. Blood mist splattered on John’s Golem Body and was instantly absorbed by it. After the blood essence had been absorbed, Golem Body emitted countless rays of golden light. On top of that, a visible halo appeared around John.

“Ahh!” With a thunderous roar, John planned to use his Golem Body and formidable physical body to withstand the strike from Pablo. All the energy within him burst forth. The nascence stars in his nascence also shimmered with a dazzling brilliance.

Bang!

The streak of black mist struck John’s body. A thunderous bang echoed throughout the entire Demonia Sect, even as violent shockwaves shot out in all directions.

Stanlee, Fitz, and the others all had their fists tightly clenched and their hearts lodged in their throats. John’s body suddenly shuddered, and he was then sent flying back. At the same time, the black mist instantly dissipated.

John fell heavily to the ground, creating a massive crater over ten meters deep. Rocks in the surrounding area also collapsed. It was as if it were the end of the world.

“Mr. White!” Upon witnessing that, Stanlee and the others panicked. Shouting at the top of their lungs, they rushed over.

Meanwhile, the corners of Pablo’s mouth turned up in a smirk, and the beast formed by the black mist slowly faded.

“You’re far from my match!” Pablo sneered. He knew that even if John didn’t die after that blow, he would never be able to get up again.

Nolan also shook his head subtly, sighing softly as he lamented, “He’s a talented individual. What a pity… It’s a shame… Even I likely wouldn’t have been able to withstand that strike just now.”

Nolan was likewise an Eighth Level Tribulator. However, the strike Pablo launched just now was just too powerful. Despite being of the same cultivation level, he wasn’t confident he could withstand that blow.

At that point, Stanlee and the others had already reached the edge of the large pit. Staring into the pit over ten meters deep, they shouted, “Mr. White! Mr. White!”

However, despite calling out several times, there was no response from John. Moreover, the latter’s figure was nowhere to be seen, buried beneath the rocks.

At that, Stanlee and the others plunged into a panic. They all feared that something had happened to John, considering the terrifying force of the blow earlier.

Fitz planned to leap into the pit to look for John. But just as he was about to jump, he noticed a slight movement amidst the rocks at the bottom of the pit.

Immediately after, John climbed out from those very rocks. However, John’s Golem Body had already vanished by then. His clothes were tattered and torn, and blood trickled out the corner of his mouth. It proved that although the blow earlier didn’t kill him, it had injured him.

“Mr. White, I knew you couldn’t possibly be dead!” Fitz instantly exclaimed in joy upon seeing that John was still alive.

“How could I possibly die that easily? The person capable of killing me hasn’t been born yet!”

With a grin, John then leapt out of the pit. Upon seeing that John was alive, Pablo was momentarily taken aback. However, he quickly sneered, “You really are something else, surviving even that. But no matter how capable you are, you won’t make it through today.”

Nolan was also shocked to see that John was still alive and even managed to jump out of the pit by himself, seemingly largely unharmed despite having suffered injuries.

“It’s not that easy to kill me.” John wiped the blood away from the corner of his mouth, then took out Demon Flogger.

Upon seeing him draw Demon Flogger, Pablo sneered, “I’m already well aware of the power of your Demon Flogger, so I won’t allow you to succeed if you’re thinking of using it to fight me.”

After he had finished speaking, he suddenly spewed a mouthful of black blood. As the black blood sprayed out, Pablo roared, “Demon Form!”

In no time, the mouthful of black blood transformed into a humanoid monster. At the sight of that, John’s brows furrowed, and his expression turned downright grim. Demon Flogger could attack a Demonic Cultivator’s spiritual sense. Even if the person wore armor, it would be utterly useless. However, it came to such a monster formed unnaturally, Demon Flogger would be ineffective. It would have zero effect on such a monster since the creature lacked spiritual sense.

Looking at John’s expression, Pablo burst into hearty laughter. “Haha… your Demon Whip is useless now, huh? Have you forgotten how you were beaten by me and fled in disgrace on the Celestial Battlefield?” At Pablo’s smug expression, John seethed inwardly but could do nothing about it. Is my only option to use Divine Bow?

“Kid, although Demon Form is formidable, it’s riddled with weaknesses. This guy is truly useless. He didn’t even manage to master one percent of my legacy.”

At that moment, Vermilion Demon Lord began to speak. Upon hearing that, John was overjoyed. He promptly put away Demon Flogger.

“Mr. Vermilion, what are the weaknesses of this Demon Form? Please tell me quickly. Also, how am I to deal with this creature? I nearly got killed just now. If I were to die, you wouldn’t even have a place to stay. Others’ spiritual sense wouldn’t be able to accommodate you!” John put that question to Vermilion Demon Lord.

“Damn it! Are you threatening me, kid?” Vermilion Demon Lord cursed.

“Far from it. I was merely reminding you of that fact, Mr. Vermilion,” John hastily said.

“This Demon Form fears fire. Don’t you possess demonic fire?” Vermilion Demon Lord declared.

“Mr. Vermilion, although this Demon Form is afraid of fire, it will quickly melt into a pool of blood if I attack it with fire. My demonic fire will then lose its effect while the blood will recondense later, making it impossible to eliminate.” John used demonic fire against the humanoid monster on the Celestial Battlefield, but it was utterly useless. In the end, it was only by using Divine Bow that he managed to get an opportunity to escape.

“Once the blood entered the underground, there’s no way to recondense again. Do you understand what I mean?” Vermilion Demon Lord asked.

Upon hearing that, John nodded fervently, saying, “Yes, yes, I understand.” With guidance from Vermilion Demon Lord, John’s confidence skyrocketed

“Kill him!” At Pablo’s command, the humanoid monster charged at John at breakneck speed.

The fire nascence star within John emitted a dazzling light, and a ball of flame began to rise in John’s hand. As he shot his palm out, a vast blanket of flames engulfed the humanoid monster. The terrifying demonic fire radiated intense heat, trapping the humanoid monster in place.

Upon witnessing that, Pablo wasn’t the slightest bit panicked. Instead, a faint smile played at the corners of his mouth. Subsequently, the humanoid monster vanished, transforming into a pool of flowing blood. Having lost its target, the demonic fire quickly extinguished.

“It’s pointless. Your demonic fire can’t stop my Demon Form,” Pablo sneered. However, John paid the man no heed. Instead, he quickly crouched, spread his palms, and gently touched the ground. When he touched the ground, array runes emerged from the surface, and the entire earth began to shake.

Buzz! The moment his palm made contact with the ground, the earth began to split open, forming a long trench all around. The pool of blood flowed underground.

Upon seeing that, Pablo was instantly taken aback. He quickly formed a seal with both hands, intending to bring the pool of blood back to the ground surface. Alas, it was already too late. Countless array patterns began to shimmer and trapped the pool of blood underground. Subsequently, the cracked trench closed up again. The earth reverted to its initial tranquility as if nothing ever happened.

Pablo’s brows furrowed, and he stared intently at John. He couldn’t fathom how John suddenly came up with that idea to combat his Demon Form.

“How about unleashing your Demon Form again? I’m curious to see how much blood essence you have to spare!” John said with a cold laugh.

Pablo’s eyes narrowed slightly. “Hmph! Even without using Demon Form, killing you would be a piece of cake to me.” With that said, a black mist enveloped him and gradually transformed into an armor.

“Dark Demon Armor.”

Upon seeing that Pablo had again donned Dark Demon Armor, John couldn’t help but frown.

“This Dark Demon Armor has even more flaws. I truly don’t know how this guy studied,” Vermilion Demon Lord huffed with a snort.

“You direct, and I’ll put it into action.” John promptly unsheathed Dragonslayer Sword. Then, he abruptly halted in his tracks and vanished in an instant. His body disappeared from the spot as if he had teleported. Blazing Stride was indeed useful. Regretfully, John had only grasped the basics. On second thought, he regretted it deeply then. If he hadn’t offended Fire Spirit Lord back on the Celestial Battlefield, he might have received some guidance and mastered Blazing Stride ages ago.

Pablo’s pupils constricted. John’s speed was simply too fast that he couldn’t see his figure. He could only tap the front of his foot on the ground and leap into the sky. But just as he had barely taken off, an afterimage arrived before his eyes.

“Nine Moderfucking Shadows!” With a thunderous roar from John, shadow clones instantly surrounded Pablo. Subsequently, countless rays of light shot toward Pablo in a dense swarm.

Seeing that, Pablo snorted coldly and completely disregarded them. He knew that John’s attack could not possibly penetrate his Dark Demon Armor.

When John saw that Pablo paid his attack no mind, he was overjoyed. With Vermilion Demon Lord’s guidance, John effortlessly identified the weaknesses of Dark Demon Armor. However, Pablo was careless and failed to notice them. Countless rays of light struck Pablo but were all blocked off by Dark Demon Armor, failing to inflict any harm on the man.

“Haha… You can’t hurt me at all. Any and all attacks would only be futile!” Pablo laughed heartily. Conversely, John wore a cold on his face. He looked disdainfully at the cackling Pablo, knowing that the latter would soon find himself unable to laugh.