The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Lu Dustin

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yes master Lu, why don't you explain it to us
Can’t spoil the story😂. Since John is protagonist and real Golden Dragon. He will win for sure against all the adversaries 😂
On serious note ! As a 3rd level Tribulator (He is still at second level though ). Pablo and Tyler will be no match with John.

Tyler has a problem of not having his own physical body and he is just wandering around in some old corpse so it does not matter even his cultivation is at Top level Tribulator. He can bully Pablo for sure and he can absorb Pablo’s power but his frail body won’t be able to handle breakthrough to Ultimate realm. With weak body, he can’t fight with John.

Tyler has reached a bottle neck. He needs Demonia stone more than anybody else to have his own body so that he will breakthrough to Ultimate realm.

This Tyler will undoubtedly remain a long term protagonist of John even in the celestial Realm. John is still not intelligent enough to see through all of his cunning strategies. If I were John White, I would target Tyler before anybody else and finish him off once and for all.

As far as Pablo is concerned, his days are numbered !

Last edited:

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Can’t spoil the story😂. Since John is protagonist and real Golden Dragon. He will win for sure against all the adversaries 😂
On serious note ! As a 3rd level Tribulator. Pablo and Tyler are no match with John.

Tyler has a problem of not having his own physical body and he is just wandering around in some old corpse so it does not matter even his cultivation is at Top level Tribulator. He can bully Pablo for sure and he can absorb Pablo’s power but his frail body won’t be able to handle breakthrough to Ultimate realm.
Tyler has reached a bottle neck. He needs Demonia stone more than anybody else to have his own body so that he will breakthrough to Ultimate realm.

This Tyler will undoubtedly remain a long term protagonist of John even in the celestial Realm. John is still not intelligent enough to see through all of his cunning strategies. If I were John White, I would target Tyler before anybody else and finish him off once and for all.

As far as Pablo is concerned, his days are numbered !Can’t spoil it how though.
Pablo is in for a very long ride. People like him don't die too soon

Tyler will work to find a new body to be on his best. I also doubt the character will die any time soon.

If the author chooses to kill Tyler, I will have to put him in John conscious for long time as we will miss him

I am sad to see some people gone in the story, like Edgar, Riccard, Seth.....

fatboy

Demonic Cultivator
Reaction score

Tyler will work to find a new body to be on his best. I also doubt the character will die any time soon.

If the author chooses to kill Tyler, I will have to put him in John conscious for long time as we will miss him

I'm more sad about female characters than man but everyone has different taste😁

Lu Dustin

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score

Yes ! Pablo will not die here for sure because John is just a 2nd level Tribulator. We can see Vermillion demon lord has started giving clues to John how to deal with his tricks.
Demon Form is easily dealt by John with the pointers received from Vermillion Demon Lord.

We know that Pablo stilll has 2 more strengths up his sleeve. Demon Armor and Nethersky Eye. All these were the techniques of Vermillion demon lord. Pablo has inherited that legacy up to 1% only so his techniques have flaws. Vermilllion demon lord will definitely guide John to deal with remaining tricks like Demon Armor and Nethersky Eye.

John’s strength is not enough to kill Pablo at this point. However, John can deal with him and overpower him once he reaches 3rd level Tribulator.

Seems like Pablo will have still some more days to live till John doesn’t have breakthrough to higher level. He could live more if he could avoid John at higher level in future.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Yes ! Pablo will not die here for sure because John is just a 2nd level Tribulator. We can see Vermillion demon lord has started giving clues to John how to deal with his tricks.
Demon Form is easily dealt by John with the pointers received from Vermillion Demon Lord.

We know that Pablo stilll has 2 more strengths up his sleeve. Demon Armor and Nethersky Eye. All these were the techniques of Vermillion demon lord. Pablo has inherited that legacy up to 1% only so his techniques have flaws. Vermilllion demon lord will definitely guide John to deal with remaining tricks like Demon Armor and Nethersky Eye.

John’s strength is not enough to kill Pablo at this point. However, John can deal with him once overpower him once he reaches 3rd level Tribulator.

Seems like Pablo will have still some more days to live till John doesn’t have breakthrough to higher level. He could live more if he could avoid John once he achieves breakthroughs in future.
In Etheral Realm we have seen John progressing so slowly. Now the writer has claimed it will take more energy for him to advance to higher level.

If he is luck enough we will wait for him to reach Top Level Tribulator. Having so many magical items will help him keep up with bad guys.

Out if every story I have ever red, John White is something else.

Lu Dustin

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score
In Etheral Realm we have seen John progressing so slowly. Now the writer has claimed it will take more energy for him to advance to higher level.

If he is luck enough we will wait for him to reach Top Level Tribulator. Having so many magical items will help him keep up with bad guys.

Out if every story I have ever red, John White is something else.
Yeah! At least this story is constantly keeping you engaged and it is constantly pushing the protagonist to his limits (most of time it’s because John is not smart enough and being arrogant though 😂).

This builds up the curiosity and tension needed for readers to remain engaged to the story. Readers always find themselves clenching their fists and becoming anxious if John could survive hits from stronger foes. Definitely, this is a good story. I also like the fact that he doesn’t hesitate taking beauties into his harem and going through dual cultivations or sometime threesome or multiplesome cultivations.

In other novels, protagonists are so naive, I feel that they are wasting their vibrant youth by not banging beauties.

However this guy is stupid for not caring about his spirit sword though. His first task should have been healing Daisy and elevating level of Phoenix. Phoenix is a celestial beast like heaven devourer. She could be of immense help if he could focus on elevating the power of Phoenix.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 3679 Immortal’s Pointer

Sure enough, Pablo soon stopped laughing. His smile froze on his face, for several rays of light stabbed at the bottom of his feet. As they pierced his soles, Dark Demon Armor on him began to crack. Eventually, it shattered into pieces, transforming into a wisp of black mist again before dissipating.

“What?”

Pablo was greatly shocked. He hadn’t expected John to actually know the weakness of the Dark Demon Armor and even manage to shatter it. After all, no one would attack someone else’s soles unless they knew that the person’s weakness lay there.

The rays of light from Nine Shadows used by John were, in essence, meant to attract Pablo’s attention. He was well aware that they could not penetrate Dark Demon Armor. Only when Pablo was careless could he catch the man off guard and launch a surprise attack on the weakness of Dark Demon Armor.

“How did you know about Dark Demon Armor’s weakness? How on earth did you find out about it?” Pablo roared at John.

“If you wish to know, beg me on your knees. Then, I’ll tell you.” John waved a hand, his confidence soaring instantly. As long as Pablo’s various tactics couldn’t affect him, he had nothing to fear.

“Even without Dark Demon Armor, I can easily kill you.” Pablo slowly brushed his palm across his forehead. In an instant, an extra eye appeared on his forehead. With a blink of his eyes, the entire sky turned a dusky hue. It was as if all of that was happening under his watchful gaze.

“Nethersky Eye!” John hurriedly asked Vermilion Demon Lord, “How can I break this Nethersky Eye? It’s too powerful. Once Nethersky Eye is activated, none of my actions can escape his sight.”

When Nethersky Eye was activated, it was as if time had suddenly slowed down. Every move he made would be in slow motion in Pablo’s eyes. Consequently, he wouldn’t be able to fight Pablo.

“Lightning. Use lightning power to strike Nethersky Eye. Nethersky Eye’s greatest fear is lightning power. Moreover, his mastery of Nethersky Eye is superficial,” Vermilion Demon Lord replied.

Upon hearing that, John instantly understood. Thus, his entire body radiated an eerie aura. The sky turned dark in a flash, with dark clouds rolling in from all directions. It was as if it was the end of the world. The surrounding fifty kilometers were shrouded in pitch darkness.

Amidst the dark clouds, streaks of lightning flashed across the sky continuously. John leaped up and hovered below the dark clouds. Lightning nascence radiated off him, instantly drawing all the surrounding flashes of lightning toward him.

At that moment, he was enveloped by lightning. His eyes also flashed with electricity incessantly. The pervasive lightning nascence had all the lightning gather and form a net of lightning. Bolts of lightning nascence wildly circulated in John’s nascence. Never had he unleashed nascence power to such an extent. Lightning nascence was circulated to its limit.

Subsequently, he slowly raised his hands, and all the lightning converged. A bolt of lightning, as thick as a water barrel took shape in front of him. Following that, John pointed, and lightning struck down in an instant.

Zip! The bolt of lightning streaked across the void, instantly illuminating the pitch-black sky.

At that, Pablo’s expression turned incredibly tense, and the dark energy around him promptly burst forth. But at that moment, it was as if the heavens and earth had come to a standstill. Thick bolts of lightning streaked across the void and crashed down relentlessly.

John had inadvertently executed Immortal’s Pointer. It was an ultimate skill passed down to him by Orion. Only when he had comprehended time nascence could he execute it. However, when he pointed his finger, he unintentionally executed Immortal’s Pointer, causing the entire universe to have seemingly come to a standstill.

John had no idea it was because Pablo’s Nethersky Eye had already altered the flow of time in that space. Although he had not fully comprehended time nascence, he could wield time magical items and had some understanding of time. His casual use of it earlier had triggered the effect of Immortal’s Pointer

fatboy

Demonic Cultivator
Reaction score
Yeah! At least this story is constantly keeping you engaged and it is constantly pushing the protagonist to his limits (most of time it’s because John is not smart enough and being arrogant though 😂).

This builds up the curiosity and tension needed for readers to remain engaged to the story. Readers always find themselves clenching their fists and becoming anxious if John could survive hits from stronger foes. Definitely, this is a good story. I also like the fact that he doesn’t hesitate taking beauties into his harem and going through dual cultivations or sometime threesome or multiplesome cultivations.

In other novels, protagonists are so naive, I feel that they are wasting their vibrant youth by not banging beauties.

However this guy is stupid for not caring about his spirit sword though. His first task should have been healing Daisy and elevating level of Phoenix. Phoenix is a celestial beast like heaven devourer. She could be of immense help if he could focus on elevating the power of Phoenix.
He isn't stupid
He is bad ass carrying about himself first

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score

I am with you on that. First for not taking care of Daisy while he is in Etheral Realm. Second for losing Miranda, while she is the star of the story. It seems like Amelia has taken over the role and place for Miranda.

You are right still, Phoenix was great help for him and now he waste time with Linden and London. He is such a womanizer, I wonder if he will become immortal someday....

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 3680 Immortal’s Pointer.....

Immortal’s Pointer was an immortal technique. Under the enhancement of Immortal’s Pointer, the lightning instantly penetrated Pablo’s black mist.

Pablo’s eyes widened in disbelief as he gaped at John. He never imagined that the latter could execute such a powerful move. The lightning had already reached him before he saw it streaking across the sky. Following that, it struck the eye on his forehead mercilessly.

“Ahh!” Blood trickled down from Pablo’s forehead. Nethersky Eye that had opened also instantly vanished under the onslaught of the lightning. The gray-brown hue that blanketed the heavens and earth gradually faded away, and alongside the dispersal of the dark clouds, the entire world became bright once again.

“Why? Why were you able to break my Nethersky Eye? Why?” Pablo yelled as if he had gone mad. He couldn’t understand why John could always find his weaknesses.

On the Celestial Battlefield, John was beaten severely and was utterly unable to find a way to thwart the attacks. But right then, he could find the various weaknesses of Demon Form, Dark Demon Armor, and Nethersky Eye. It was simply too strange. If Pablo knew that the great demon lord who taught him all those techniques resided in John’s consciousness field, he wouldn’t wear such an expression.

Stanlee and the others looked at John in shock. They hadn’t expected John to be so formidable that he grasped Pablo’s weakness.

Nolan, especially, was so shocked that his jaw nearly hit the ground. A Second Level Tribulator cultivator putting an Eighth Level Tribulator cultivator at a disadvantage at every turn is truly unbelievable!

“What other skills do you have? Let me tell you this-I know even the technique you’re currently using like the back of my hand and can easily pinpoint its weaknesses,” John said with a sneer, hovering in mid-air.

“Kid, just you wait. I’m going to kill you sooner or later!” After Pablo had said that, he abruptly swung both palms. A cloud of black mist enveloped him, and he swiftly escaped.

Upon seeing him flee, John did not give chase. Instead, his body plummeted from mid-air. Although John managed to break through Pablo’s attacks at every turn with Vermilion Demon Lord’s guidance, the gap in their cultivation levels was too vast, and he had nearly exhausted all the energy in his body.

If Pablo hadn’t run away but continued to fight with him, he would have been at a loss to handle it. His only option would have been to use the Divine Bow. Now that Pablo had run away, John didn’t give chase. Even if he could catch up to the man, he wasn’t confident he could kill him.

“Mr. White!” Upon seeing John fall from mid-air, Stanlee, Fitz, and the others hurriedly rushed over.

At that point, John’s complexion had turned slightly pale, and his aura had weakened significantly.

“Mr. White, are you okay?” Fitz asked in concern.

“It’s fine. I’m just a bit tired. It’s nothing serious.” John shook his head. He took out a considerable amount of pills from Storage Ring and swallowed them all in one go.

“You’re a mere Second Level Tribulator cultivator, yet you managed to have an Eighth Level Tribulator cultivator flee from you. What a rare sight!” Nolan slowly walked over and complimented John.

John let out a bitter laugh. He knew that if it weren’t for Vermilion Demon Lord’s help in identifying Pablo’s weakness, it would have been impossible for him to scare the man away. Moreover, his inadvertent execution of Immortal’s Pointer earlier frightened Pablo. Therefore, he fled. If it had been any other Eighth Level Tribulator cultivator, it would probably have been John fleeing in a frenzy.

“Mr. White, I suggest you rest for two days before venturing into the cave!” Stanlee said to John. Given John’s current condition, it would likely be dangerous if he ventured into the cave to retrieve the cultivation technique secret scrolls right then.

“No. If someone else beat us to it, wouldn’t our trip here be in vain?” John said with a shake of his head. If no one had entered the cave, perhaps he could have taken a rest. But now that someone was in there and had yet to be sent flying out after such a long time, it was highly likely that the person was about to succeed. If someone else were to take Demonia Stone away, he didn’t know where else he could find another Demonia Stone.

Alonzo03

Golden Dragon True Form
Reaction score
Chapter 3676 - 3678 Nine Moderfucking Shadows

After all, Divine Bow was a renowned divine weapon in the Ethereal Realm, and countless individuals lost their lives over it. If Nolan were to covet it, John would be doomed for real. Dealing with Pablo was already a challenge. If Demonia Sect were added to the mix, he would have absolutely no hope of surviving.

With Dragonslayer Sword in hand, John swiftly jabbed the void a few times. Array runes visible to the naked eye appeared, and all the power in his body began circulating. Immediately after, a flame appeared at the center of his forehead. As the flame struck the array runes, a wall of fire materialized.

The dark golden flames made the entire void searing hot, so much so that even the surrounding rocks began to melt. Subsequently, the streak of black mist collided with the wall of fire John had just conjured.

Boom! A deafening bang split the air. The wall of fire rapidly extinguished below the black mist. However, the speed and force of the black mist also began to diminish.

John knew that his wall of fire could not possibly hold the black mist back. Therefore, as soon as it extinguished, he swung his Dragonslayer Sword. While doing that, he continuously retreated backward.

A light curtain blocked the black mist. But in the span of a mere breath, the black mist pierced through it. John’s brows furrowed. He found Pablo to be too formidable an opponent, and he really had no way of dealing with him without using Divine Bow. Following the two counterattacks, the black mist’s speed and force had both reduced significantly.

John knew he could retreat no further. Thus, he spat out a mouthful of blood essence. Blood mist splattered on John’s Golem Body and was instantly absorbed by it. After the blood essence had been absorbed, Golem Body emitted countless rays of golden light. On top of that, a visible halo appeared around John.

“Ahh!” With a thunderous roar, John planned to use his Golem Body and formidable physical body to withstand the strike from Pablo. All the energy within him burst forth. The nascence stars in his nascence also shimmered with a dazzling brilliance.

Bang!

The streak of black mist struck John’s body. A thunderous bang echoed throughout the entire Demonia Sect, even as violent shockwaves shot out in all directions.

Stanlee, Fitz, and the others all had their fists tightly clenched and their hearts lodged in their throats. John’s body suddenly shuddered, and he was then sent flying back. At the same time, the black mist instantly dissipated.

John fell heavily to the ground, creating a massive crater over ten meters deep. Rocks in the surrounding area also collapsed. It was as if it were the end of the world.

“Mr. White!” Upon witnessing that, Stanlee and the others panicked. Shouting at the top of their lungs, they rushed over.

Meanwhile, the corners of Pablo’s mouth turned up in a smirk, and the beast formed by the black mist slowly faded.

“You’re far from my match!” Pablo sneered. He knew that even if John didn’t die after that blow, he would never be able to get up again.

Nolan also shook his head subtly, sighing softly as he lamented, “He’s a talented individual. What a pity… It’s a shame… Even I likely wouldn’t have been able to withstand that strike just now.”

Nolan was likewise an Eighth Level Tribulator. However, the strike Pablo launched just now was just too powerful. Despite being of the same cultivation level, he wasn’t confident he could withstand that blow.

At that point, Stanlee and the others had already reached the edge of the large pit. Staring into the pit over ten meters deep, they shouted, “Mr. White! Mr. White!”

However, despite calling out several times, there was no response from John. Moreover, the latter’s figure was nowhere to be seen, buried beneath the rocks.

At that, Stanlee and the others plunged into a panic. They all feared that something had happened to John, considering the terrifying force of the blow earlier.

Fitz planned to leap into the pit to look for John. But just as he was about to jump, he noticed a slight movement amidst the rocks at the bottom of the pit.

Immediately after, John climbed out from those very rocks. However, John’s Golem Body had already vanished by then. His clothes were tattered and torn, and blood trickled out the corner of his mouth. It proved that although the blow earlier didn’t kill him, it had injured him.

“Mr. White, I knew you couldn’t possibly be dead!” Fitz instantly exclaimed in joy upon seeing that John was still alive.

“How could I possibly die that easily? The person capable of killing me hasn’t been born yet!”

With a grin, John then leapt out of the pit. Upon seeing that John was alive, Pablo was momentarily taken aback. However, he quickly sneered, “You really are something else, surviving even that. But no matter how capable you are, you won’t make it through today.”

Nolan was also shocked to see that John was still alive and even managed to jump out of the pit by himself, seemingly largely unharmed despite having suffered injuries.

“It’s not that easy to kill me.” John wiped the blood away from the corner of his mouth, then took out Demon Flogger.

Upon seeing him draw Demon Flogger, Pablo sneered, “I’m already well aware of the power of your Demon Flogger, so I won’t allow you to succeed if you’re thinking of using it to fight me.”

After he had finished speaking, he suddenly spewed a mouthful of black blood. As the black blood sprayed out, Pablo roared, “Demon Form!”

In no time, the mouthful of black blood transformed into a humanoid monster. At the sight of that, John’s brows furrowed, and his expression turned downright grim. Demon Flogger could attack a Demonic Cultivator’s spiritual sense. Even if the person wore armor, it would be utterly useless. However, it came to such a monster formed unnaturally, Demon Flogger would be ineffective. It would have zero effect on such a monster since the creature lacked spiritual sense.

Looking at John’s expression, Pablo burst into hearty laughter. “Haha… your Demon Whip is useless now, huh? Have you forgotten how you were beaten by me and fled in disgrace on the Celestial Battlefield?” At Pablo’s smug expression, John seethed inwardly but could do nothing about it. Is my only option to use Divine Bow?

“Kid, although Demon Form is formidable, it’s riddled with weaknesses. This guy is truly useless. He didn’t even manage to master one percent of my legacy.”

At that moment, Vermilion Demon Lord began to speak. Upon hearing that, John was overjoyed. He promptly put away Demon Flogger.

“Mr. Vermilion, what are the weaknesses of this Demon Form? Please tell me quickly. Also, how am I to deal with this creature? I nearly got killed just now. If I were to die, you wouldn’t even have a place to stay. Others’ spiritual sense wouldn’t be able to accommodate you!” John put that question to Vermilion Demon Lord.

“Damn it! Are you threatening me, kid?” Vermilion Demon Lord cursed.

“Far from it. I was merely reminding you of that fact, Mr. Vermilion,” John hastily said.

“This Demon Form fears fire. Don’t you possess demonic fire?” Vermilion Demon Lord declared.

“Mr. Vermilion, although this Demon Form is afraid of fire, it will quickly melt into a pool of blood if I attack it with fire. My demonic fire will then lose its effect while the blood will recondense later, making it impossible to eliminate.” John used demonic fire against the humanoid monster on the Celestial Battlefield, but it was utterly useless. In the end, it was only by using Divine Bow that he managed to get an opportunity to escape.

“Once the blood entered the underground, there’s no way to recondense again. Do you understand what I mean?” Vermilion Demon Lord asked.

Upon hearing that, John nodded fervently, saying, “Yes, yes, I understand.” With guidance from Vermilion Demon Lord, John’s confidence skyrocketed

“Kill him!” At Pablo’s command, the humanoid monster charged at John at breakneck speed.

The fire nascence star within John emitted a dazzling light, and a ball of flame began to rise in John’s hand. As he shot his palm out, a vast blanket of flames engulfed the humanoid monster. The terrifying demonic fire radiated intense heat, trapping the humanoid monster in place.

Upon witnessing that, Pablo wasn’t the slightest bit panicked. Instead, a faint smile played at the corners of his mouth. Subsequently, the humanoid monster vanished, transforming into a pool of flowing blood. Having lost its target, the demonic fire quickly extinguished.

“It’s pointless. Your demonic fire can’t stop my Demon Form,” Pablo sneered. However, John paid the man no heed. Instead, he quickly crouched, spread his palms, and gently touched the ground. When he touched the ground, array runes emerged from the surface, and the entire earth began to shake.

Buzz! The moment his palm made contact with the ground, the earth began to split open, forming a long trench all around. The pool of blood flowed underground.

Upon seeing that, Pablo was instantly taken aback. He quickly formed a seal with both hands, intending to bring the pool of blood back to the ground surface. Alas, it was already too late. Countless array patterns began to shimmer and trapped the pool of blood underground. Subsequently, the cracked trench closed up again. The earth reverted to its initial tranquility as if nothing ever happened.

Pablo’s brows furrowed, and he stared intently at John. He couldn’t fathom how John suddenly came up with that idea to combat his Demon Form.

“How about unleashing your Demon Form again? I’m curious to see how much blood essence you have to spare!” John said with a cold laugh.

Pablo’s eyes narrowed slightly. “Hmph! Even without using Demon Form, killing you would be a piece of cake to me.” With that said, a black mist enveloped him and gradually transformed into an armor.

“Dark Demon Armor.”

Upon seeing that Pablo had again donned Dark Demon Armor, John couldn’t help but frown.

“This Dark Demon Armor has even more flaws. I truly don’t know how this guy studied,” Vermilion Demon Lord huffed with a snort.

“You direct, and I’ll put it into action.” John promptly unsheathed Dragonslayer Sword. Then, he abruptly halted in his tracks and vanished in an instant. His body disappeared from the spot as if he had teleported. Blazing Stride was indeed useful. Regretfully, John had only grasped the basics. On second thought, he regretted it deeply then. If he hadn’t offended Fire Spirit Lord back on the Celestial Battlefield, he might have received some guidance and mastered Blazing Stride ages ago.

Pablo’s pupils constricted. John’s speed was simply too fast that he couldn’t see his figure. He could only tap the front of his foot on the ground and leap into the sky. But just as he had barely taken off, an afterimage arrived before his eyes.

“Nine Moderfucking Shadows!” With a thunderous roar from John, shadow clones instantly surrounded Pablo. Subsequently, countless rays of light shot toward Pablo in a dense swarm.

Seeing that, Pablo snorted coldly and completely disregarded them. He knew that John’s attack could not possibly penetrate his Dark Demon Armor.

When John saw that Pablo paid his attack no mind, he was overjoyed. With Vermilion Demon Lord’s guidance, John effortlessly identified the weaknesses of Dark Demon Armor. However, Pablo was careless and failed to notice them. Countless rays of light struck Pablo but were all blocked off by Dark Demon Armor, failing to inflict any harm on the man.

“Haha… You can’t hurt me at all. Any and all attacks would only be futile!” Pablo laughed heartily. Conversely, John wore a cold on his face. He looked disdainfully at the cackling Pablo, knowing that the latter would soon find himself unable to laugh.
I miss the Shadow clones 😍😍

Lu Dustin

Supreme Grandmaster
Reaction score
Chapter 3680 Immortal’s Pointer.....

Immortal’s Pointer was an immortal technique. Under the enhancement of Immortal’s Pointer, the lightning instantly penetrated Pablo’s black mist.

Pablo’s eyes widened in disbelief as he gaped at John. He never imagined that the latter could execute such a powerful move. The lightning had already reached him before he saw it streaking across the sky. Following that, it struck the eye on his forehead mercilessly.

“Ahh!” Blood trickled down from Pablo’s forehead. Nethersky Eye that had opened also instantly vanished under the onslaught of the lightning. The gray-brown hue that blanketed the heavens and earth gradually faded away, and alongside the dispersal of the dark clouds, the entire world became bright once again.

“Why? Why were you able to break my Nethersky Eye? Why?” Pablo yelled as if he had gone mad. He couldn’t understand why John could always find his weaknesses.

On the Celestial Battlefield, John was beaten severely and was utterly unable to find a way to thwart the attacks. But right then, he could find the various weaknesses of Demon Form, Dark Demon Armor, and Nethersky Eye. It was simply too strange. If Pablo knew that the great demon lord who taught him all those techniques resided in John’s consciousness field, he wouldn’t wear such an expression.

Stanlee and the others looked at John in shock. They hadn’t expected John to be so formidable that he grasped Pablo’s weakness.

Nolan, especially, was so shocked that his jaw nearly hit the ground. A Second Level Tribulator cultivator putting an Eighth Level Tribulator cultivator at a disadvantage at every turn is truly unbelievable!

“What other skills do you have? Let me tell you this-I know even the technique you’re currently using like the back of my hand and can easily pinpoint its weaknesses,” John said with a sneer, hovering in mid-air.

“Kid, just you wait. I’m going to kill you sooner or later!” After Pablo had said that, he abruptly swung both palms. A cloud of black mist enveloped him, and he swiftly escaped.

Upon seeing him flee, John did not give chase. Instead, his body plummeted from mid-air. Although John managed to break through Pablo’s attacks at every turn with Vermilion Demon Lord’s guidance, the gap in their cultivation levels was too vast, and he had nearly exhausted all the energy in his body.

If Pablo hadn’t run away but continued to fight with him, he would have been at a loss to handle it. His only option would have been to use the Divine Bow. Now that Pablo had run away, John didn’t give chase. Even if he could catch up to the man, he wasn’t confident he could kill him.

“Mr. White!” Upon seeing John fall from mid-air, Stanlee, Fitz, and the others hurriedly rushed over.

At that point, John’s complexion had turned slightly pale, and his aura had weakened significantly.

“Mr. White, are you okay?” Fitz asked in concern.

“It’s fine. I’m just a bit tired. It’s nothing serious.” John shook his head. He took out a considerable amount of pills from Storage Ring and swallowed them all in one go.

“You’re a mere Second Level Tribulator cultivator, yet you managed to have an Eighth Level Tribulator cultivator flee from you. What a rare sight!” Nolan slowly walked over and complimented John.

John let out a bitter laugh. He knew that if it weren’t for Vermilion Demon Lord’s help in identifying Pablo’s weakness, it would have been impossible for him to scare the man away. Moreover, his inadvertent execution of Immortal’s Pointer earlier frightened Pablo. Therefore, he fled. If it had been any other Eighth Level Tribulator cultivator, it would probably have been John fleeing in a frenzy.

“Mr. White, I suggest you rest for two days before venturing into the cave!” Stanlee said to John. Given John’s current condition, it would likely be dangerous if he ventured into the cave to retrieve the cultivation technique secret scrolls right then.

“No. If someone else beat us to it, wouldn’t our trip here be in vain?” John said with a shake of his head. If no one had entered the cave, perhaps he could have taken a rest. But now that someone was in there and had yet to be sent flying out after such a long time, it was highly likely that the person was about to succeed. If someone else were to take Demonia Stone away, he didn’t know where else he could find another Demonia Stone.
As expected, Pablo ran away. If John advances to 3rd level. Pablo will definitely run for his life.

Inside the cave there is Tyler, a Top level Tribulator but because of his weak physique, there shouldn’t be any danger for John’s life anyway. Or can he pose a threat to John’s life ?

Who will get the Demonia stone here ? Currently, Tyler is TLT (Top level Tribulator) and more shrewd and cunning compared to John. Don’t underestimate “cunning power” of Tyler. He is the best at it and he has always been ahead of John because of his cunning mind.

Last edited:

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
As expected, Pablo ran away. If John advances to 3rd level. Pablo will definitely run for his life.

Inside the cave there is Tyler, a Top level Tribulator but because of his weak physique, there shouldn’t be any danger for John’s life anyway. Who will get the Demonia stone here ? Don’t underestimate cunning power of Tyler. He is the best at it and he has always been ahead of John because of his cunning mind.
I posted those thread just for you, stay tuned see you after I wake up.

bhargava.ysk

Top Level Body Fusion Realm
Reaction score
Chapter 3673 - 3675 Demonia Sect ....

When Nolan heard that Pablo came to answer the challenge and was a friend of the person in the cave, his anger abated. After all, the person in the cave was most likely to retrieve their cultivation technique secret scrolls.

Upon hearing that Pablo had actually come to Demonia Sect to answer the challenge with someone, John couldn’t help but frown. He couldn’t figure out the person who entered the cave.

“John, did you think changing your appearance would keep everyone from recognizing you?” Pablo asked, looking at John with a sneer.

“John?” Nolan was taken aback.

Hearing that, Stanlee instantly looked at Pablo warily. “Is he the same John who had a Decree of Execution by Demon Seal Alliance on him with a reward of a hundred-year supply of resources?” the elder of Demonia Sect asked in astonishment.

“Yes, it’s him. He changed his appearance, probably out of fear that someone might recognize him,” Pablo said with a laugh.

At that turn of events, John’s body shuddered slightly, and he reverted to his own appearance. Since he had already been recognized, there was no point in maintaining his disguise any longer.

As Nolan gazed at John before him, the look in his eyes suddenly turned somewhat fervent.

Upon seeing that, Stanlee hurriedly said to Nolan, “Mr. Zhang, Mr. White saved my life, so I hope no one lays a hand on him.” He was warning Nolan that if he dared to make a move against John for the sake of Demon Seal Alliance’s hundred year supply of resources, he would certainly not stand idly by.

Hearing that, Nolan chuckled awkwardly and said, “Mr. Stark, since he is your friend, I certainly won’t do anything to him. However, if others were to do so, Demonia Sect would not intervene.”

After saying that, he immediately backed away, for he could tell that Pablo would definitely make a move against John. With Pablo being an Eighth Level Tribulator, he was more than capable of dealing with John. Demonia Sect would undoubtedly not interfere.

Moreover, Pablo’s friend was in the cave, about to successfully retrieve Demonia Sect’s cultivation technique secret scrolls. As such, Nolan couldn’t possibly help John deal with Pablo.

At Nolan’s words, Stanlee’s expression turned as black as thunder. If Demonia Sect refused to intervene and help, the few of them couldn’t possibly be Pablo’s match. After all, the latter was an Eighth Level Tribulator cultivator.

Although John could defeat four Sixth Level Tribulator cultivators, he likely didn’t stand a White when faced with an Eighth Level Tribulator cultivator. At the cultivation level of Tribulator, even a minor advancement in level involved a precipitous increase in strength. There were few like John who could fight above their level, and several ones at that. After all, such individuals were extremely rare.

“Mr. Stark, all of you should step back. This matter is between him and me. Don’t interfere!” John said to Stanlee. He knew that even if Mr. Stark and the others were to intervene, they would be no match for Pablo. Instead, it would only result in needless loss of life.

Even if he had no chance of winning against Pablo alone, he could still escape. At worst, he would abandon Demonia Stone. By then, he could activate the time magical item of the timepiece, and his mastery over Blazing Stride ad also made considerable progress. If he really couldn’t defeat Pablo, it wouldn’t be difficult for him to escape. But if Stanlee and the others were to get involved, it would become very difficult for John to go all out when he still had to ensure their safety.

“Mr. White……” Stanlee wanted to argue but was abruptly pulled back by Fitz, who said, “Stanlee, Mr. White knows what he’s doing. We’d best not add to his troubles!”

In reality, Fitz was also worried about John. He knew that the latter couldn’t beat Pablo. However, even if they tried to help at that point, it would be useless and only unnecessarily add to his burden. Stanlee and the others retreated, leaving John to face Pablo alone, their eyes locked on each other.

“Aren’t you going to run?” Pablo asked, looking at John with mockery written all over his face.

“Why should I run?” John countered calmly.

“Haha, it seems that your advancement to Second Level Tribulator has greatly boosted your confidence. Do you feel that it gives you the ability to contend with me now? Without anyone helping you, I can easily kill you in a matter of minutes.” A cruel smirk tugged at the corner of Pablo’s mouth. He looked at John as if he were looking at a dead man.

“You couldn’t kill me on the Celestial Battlefield, and you can’t kill me now either. Do you know why?” John said with a laugh.

“Why?” Pablo was taken aback.

“Because your capabilities are yet sufficient to kill me. Do you think that after having a fortuitous encounter in the Demon Devouring Cave and learning some techniques, you can do as you please? You were merely lucky,” John sneered.

“Haha… you can say whatever you want, but it won’t change your fate of dying today. If you don’t wish to die, you can choose to sever your own limbs. I’ll take you to Demon Seal Alliance to claim my reward. As for how Demon Seal Alliance deals with you, that’s none of my business. However, there’s a chance you might be spared.” Pablo laughed heartily.

“You’re unworthy of me severing my own limbs.” John’s gaze hardened, his eyes brimming with murderous intent. Although he lacked confidence in winning Pablo, he was not at all afraid as he was capable of protecting himself.

Moreover, Vermilion Demon Lord resided in his consciousness field. No matter how formidable Pablo was, his techniques and cultivation were all from Vermilion Demon Lord. As long as the Red Cloud Demon Lord could lend him a hand when the time came, there was a chance of him slaying Pablo.

“Since you don’t know what’s good for you, you shall meet your end!” Pablo grinning, baring a row of pearly white teeth.

Boom! Immediately after, a cloud of black mist manifested around Pablo and began spreading incessantly. The wild black mist kept expanding, causing the entire sky to darken in an instant.

Sensing the violent and blood-tinged aura, Nolan retreated continuously.

Stanlee and the others also backed away successively, fearful they might be swept away by the overwhelming aura.

John stared at the aura emanating from Pablo, his expression somewhat solemn. He then took a deep breath. A beam of golden light burst forth from his body. Immediately after, Golem Body covered him entirely. Facing off Pablo, John dared not to be the slightest bit careless. After all, the man was an Eight Level Tribulator cultivator.

With Golem Body on him, various auras within him burst forth simultaneously. However, compared to Pablo, his aura still seemed significantly weaker. Upon witnessing that scene, both Stanlee and Fitz broke into a cold sweat on John’s behalf. After all, the disparity in strength between the two men was too great, discernible from the aura they exuded alone.

At the sight of John enveloped in golden light, Pablo stared at him indifferently. A mocking smile played at the corners of his mouth as he said, “You are not particularly powerful, yet you have countless magical items. Killing you won’t only secure me a hundred-year supply of resources from Demon Seal Alliance but also allow me to claim your treasures as my own. Verily, it’s killing two birds with one stone!”

After he had said that, he abruptly stomped his foot. The rolling black mist instantly transformed into a ferocious beast and charged at John with a roar

John gazed at the approaching beast. Dragonslayer Sword materialized in his hand in an instant. With a swift swing, countless golden lights shot out. The golden lights transformed into a golden dragon that roared incessantly.

Seeing the golden and shimmering dragon, Nolan was somewhat stunned. He hadn’t expected it to be unleashed by a Second Level Tribulator cultivator.

Meanwhile, Pablo merely looked at the golden dragon that burst forth from John with mockery in his eyes.

Bang! The beast formed from the black mist collided with the golden dragon in a flash, causing a terrifying aura to ripple through the void. The terrifying aura had the expressions of Stanlee and others in the distance turn grim.

During the collision, the golden dragon only managed to hold out for a few breaths before it shattered with a thunderous bang. In the end, John’s strength was no match for Pablo. After all, the latter was already an Eighth Level Tribulator, making him an elite at that cultivation level. John was somewhat inferior.

After shattering the golden dragon, the beast made of black mist merely paused for a moment, with its aura diminished slightly. Immediately after, it continued charging at John ruthlessly.

Upon witnessing that, Stanlee, Fitz, and the others all gasped, breaking into a cold sweat on John’s behalf. They hadn’t expected John’s golden dragon to be so weak in front of Pablo.

Even Nolan was slightly taken aback that John, a Second Level Tribulator cultivator, dared to fight an Eighth Level Tribulator cultivator. Moreover, although the golden dragon John had just unleashed shattered with a single. blow, it was already impressive for being able to hold out for a moment. In his eyes, John’s capabilities were far beyond those of a Second Level Tribulator.

John’s brows furrowed slightly. Then, his figure swiftly blurred. Transforming into an afterimage, he retreated instantly, leaving the spot where he stood. Beneath his feet, two balls of fire gradually ignited. John employed Blazing Stride to barely dodge a strike from Pablo.

Boom! In an instant, a large pit appeared on the ground, dust and smoke billowing. Having missed its target, the beast formed from the black mist glared menacingly at John. Pablo also looked at John’s figure indifferently, a smirk playing at the corners of his mouth. Even if he had advanced to be a Second Level Tribulator, he’s still no match for me!

At that moment, he eyed John like a cat looking at a mouse. Even though he dodged this blow, his end is still death. That is something that will never change! With that strike, Pablo crushed John, leaving him in an utterly wretched state.

Upon seeing that John had dodged the attack, Stanlee and the others couldn’t help but breathe a sigh of relief.

Nolan exclaimed in surprise, “How nimble! A Second Level Tribulator cultivator actually managed to dodge a strike from an Eighth Level Tribulator cultivator. No wonder Demon Seal Alliance issued Decree of Execution with a hundredyear supply of resources! The speed at which he just dodged was so fast that even I couldn’t make it out.” He couldn’t help but compliment John.

Although the latter was rendered wretched by that strike, the gap in strength between him and Pablo was evident, so the fact that he could dodge was already impressive.

Pablo threw Nolan a cold glance. Although he was annoyed that Nolan praised John, he dared not make any more enemies at that moment. His priority was to deal with John first.

“Do you think you can escape the fate of death by dodging left and right? Your fate won’t change!” Pablo sneered. Then, he brought his palms together. Immediately after, his gaze turned sinister, and he began to mutter incantations under his breath.

Roar! The beast let out a furious roar and immediately spewed a jet of black mist from its massive mouth. Like a sharp sword, the poisonous mist headed straight for John. Its speed was unbelievably fast, akin to a shooting star. Wherever the black mist passed, the ground instantly gave off waves of an unpleasant odor.

John’s expression was grave. He circulated Blazing Stride to its limit and retreated continuously. However, the black mist was too fast, leaving him with no place to hide. His eyes narrowed slightly. He didn’t dare take out Divine Bow at the moment. After all, he didn’t know much about Demonia Sect or Nolan.

Although Demonia Sect remained staunch in the face of the temptation of the century-long supply of resources by Demon Seal Alliance out of respect for Stanlee, he’ wasn’t sure if that would remain true when they saw Divine Bow.
If i remember correctly stanlee is a 8th level tribulator right then why he us not match for pablo

King of Dragonmarsh

Seven Level Tribulator
Gold Villager
Reaction score
King, is this all natural? You have an eye for these mostly
View attachment 3237
Looking at her muscle on her back, I am afraid she's actually a he. I will only think about devouring her after she turn to show her front, to make sure there's no little dragon down there. You suspected Julia_Natasha when she first came and that suspicion has changed my approach until now 😅