The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Dahlia is bow a holy maiden. John will help Dustin bed her.
Oops.. Thought Dustin was railing her for 3 years before the divorce.

Look at John and his pervert sect styles
He seems to be well determined to bed these holy maidens during the expedition. Just look at the amount of gifts he is buying for them. Looks like Dahlia might be the next in line.
12 Maidens and Polar expedition- This has to be a story on its own but skeptical if Kijiji will allow that genre.. 🫣

John will need to bed some of them

Why would you think like that.... The holy maiden will have nothing to do with a man.
Only one will be needed to be the holy maiden so the dragon will definitely bang some 😀😀😀

Chapter 3747 – 3751 Hand Fan

The bones had turned as translucent as jade, completely devoid of any discernible aura.

“Monte, what are you doing with this piece of arm bone?”

“This isn’t a treasure either!”

“This stuff, it’s everywhere in Demonia Mountain, people die every day.”

Upon seeing the items that were brought out, everyone immediately became somewhat displeased! It was obvious that Monte had played a trick on them by showcasing an inconspicuous arm bone.

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is no ordinary human bone. This is a fragment of an arm bone from a powerful supreme being. I’ve tested it already, and this piece of bone is incredibly hard. It can destruct anything. It’s not out of the question that it could be forged into a handy weapon,” Monte introduced.

“Give it a rest, who are you trying to fool? We’ve seen the aftermath of the Celestial Battle and the bodies of the immortals.”

“Such corpses were found everywhere in the Celestial Battlefield. What use were these stark white bones? Hah, and you even talked about making them into weapons!”

“Who would be foolish enough to use a piece of bone as a weapon? Hurry up and present the next item!” Numerous cultivators began to raise their voices. After all, within Demonia Mountain, the former Celestial Battlefield, countless immortals had fallen. Hence, skeletons like these were found everywhere!

Though it was an immortal skeleton that descended from the celestial realm, it didn’t hold much value and was essentially useless!

“You all don’t understand,” Monte said.

“You didn’t notice that this piece of bone has already turned into jade. If you don’t want to use it as a weapon, you could grind it into powder. You could even steep it in tea and drink it!” Monte was still fervently speaking, trying his best to sell off this piece of arm bone.

“Monte, you really would say anything to make a buck, even suggesting grinding bones into powder to make tea. You might as well keep that idea to yourself!” A cultivator said mockingly.

John gazed at the piece of arm bone. Despite its transformation into jade, which gave it an exquisite appearance, it indeed held no real value. If he had desired those fallen immortal bones, they were everywhere on the ground at the Celestial Battlefield.

Seeing that no one recognized the value, Monte let out a small sigh, ready to take down the arm bone. At that moment, the Vermilion Demon Lord in John’s consciousness field said in a trembling voice. Bid for this arm bone, buy it…

John was taken aback, hastily asking, “Sir, what do you need this for? Surely, you’re not planning to grind it into powder for tea, are you?”

Nonsense, this is my own arm bone. To think that after all these years, my remains still exist. If all of my bones can be found, my reincarnation will be a matter of time. Vermilion Demon Lord explained, a hint of excitement and disbelief in his tone.

John was taken aback. He hadn’t anticipated that this fragment of an arm bone could possibly be the remains of Vermilion Demon Lord. Isn’t this a bit too outrageous?

“Mr. Vermilion, how can you be so sure these are your remains? Don’t be mistaken!” John found it somewhat hard to believe.

Enough with the nonsense. All you need to do is touch that arm bone. Only then can I be certain that my intuition isn’t mistaken. Vermilion Demon Lord urged John.

Upon seeing the situation, John quickly intervened, stopping Monte by saying, “Wait a moment…”

Monte glanced at John, then asked, “My friend, are you interested in this arm bone?” John nodded, asking, “That’s right. How much does this item cost?”

“You’ve got a good eye. The bidding for this arm bone starts at ten million spirit coins,” Monte exclaimed.

“All right, I’m bidding ten million!” John declared. After John placed his bid, no one else countered. Everyone thought it wasn’t worth it.

Alastair quietly pulled John aside and said, “Have you lost your mind, spending ten million on a human bone? If you’re into that sort of thing, give me ten million and I’ll chop off my own arm for you…”

Upon hearing Alastair’s words, John almost burst out laughing. This guy was so incredibly greedy that he’d even risk his life for money.

“All right, this arm bone is yours!” Monte announced loudly, seeing that no one else was raising their bid.

John stepped forward without hesitation. After paying, he held the arm bone in his hands. The moment the bone was taken into hand, it unexpectedly emitted a beam of white light, immediately followed by a faint death energy permeating the surroundings!

This is my skeleton. Fortunately, these folks don’t know the value of what they’re looking at. My skeleton, how could it be compared to those ordinary immortals? Vermilion Demon Lord cried out in excitement.

Upon seeing the arm bone undergoing slight transformations in John’s possession, the other cultivators were left with their eyes wide open, clearly displaying a sense of regret. Feeling the gaze of everyone around him, John hurriedly stashed the bone he held into his storage ring.

Brat, find out where my remains were discovered. You must gather all of them for me. Once I am reincarnated, I will ensure your ascension to the celestial realm, where I will continue to protect you. Vermilion Demon Lord exclaimed in excitement.

Even if Vermilion Demon Lord had remained silent, John would have found a way to inquire. If he could actually facilitate the reincarnation of Vermilion Demon Lord, John would then have a powerful ally. Wouldn’t he be invincible in the human and celestial realms then? By then, whether it was Demon Seal Alliance or Inferno Devil, John was certain he would be able to crush them all.

“All right, let’s move on to the auction of the next item!” Monte spoke loudly, then instructed the staff to start bringing out the items!

“Wait a moment, Mr. Monte.”

John asked, “Could you tell me where you got this bone from?” Monte glanced at John, then shook his head.

“I’m sorry. We’re only responsible for selling items. As for where and how they came about, we can’t disclose that!” John looked at Monte, understanding what was on his mind, and promptly tossed out three purple spirit coins.

“Now, will you be able to disclose the information?” John asked impassively. Upon seeing John casually dropping three million spirit coins, Monte instantly broke into a broad grin.

“Of course. This arm bone was found in Snow River Valley by someone, and we later purchased it that person.” After Monte finished speaking, he delightfully stowed away the purple spirit coins.

“Snow River Valley?” After John sat down, he turned his gaze toward Alastair! Alastair understood John’s intentions and immediately shook his head.

“Even though Snow River Valley isn’t far, it’s very dangerous. I dare not go!”

John remained silent, tossing two purple spirit coins into Alastair’s hand. Alastair chuckled, immediately shifting the conversation.

“I can’t let you go to dangerous places alone. After all, aren’t we two quite fated to be together?”

“My friend, you’ve been deceived. Snow River Valley is not far from here, nor is it a dangerous place. Many cultivators often visit there for leisure.”

Not far from John, a cultivator saw that John was being deceived. He quickly spoke up to warn him. With a frosty look in his eyes, Alastair sternly said, “Shut up. It’s none of your business…”

“Don’t listen to his nonsense. The depths of Snow River Valley are still very dangerous.” Alastair was worried that if John heard that Snow River Valley was not far and not dangerous, he would want his money back. Yet, John didn’t pay it any mind. To him, money was merely a material possession, especially considering all this wealth was gifted by others.

Upon realizing that John was not being petty, Alastair instantly breathed a sigh of relief. Ever since he met John, he had managed to make quite a bit of money off him. He had to keep such a wealthy person like John within his grasp.

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is the final treasure, also the highlight of our collection. Please, take a look!” After Monte finished speaking, he surprisingly pulled out a hand fan from his hand. Immediately after, the hand fan was opened, and instantly, there was light continuously swirling on it.

“What is this? A glowing fan, and is this considered a treasure?”

“What material is this fan made of? It seems like it’s made of paper?”

“The fan shimmered with a flowing light. It certainly isn’t ordinary!” Numerous cultivators engaged in heated discussions. Since nobody could perceive with their spiritual sense, they could only rely on visual observations.

John scrutinized it carefully with his Nethersky Eye, discovering that fan was indeed quite peculiar. The flowing light on it was not emitted from any formation patterns, but rather, it was the inherent radiance of the fan itself!

Moreover, the crafting of that fan was so peculiar that John found it somewhat incomprehensible!

Monte, hearing the crowd’s criticism about his fan, didn’t get angry. Instead, he gave a cool, dismissive laugh and said, “Ladies and gentlemen, have you ever heard of the legend of Craftsman Sect?”

“Of course, I’ve heard of it,” they said.

“Rumor has it that Craftsman Sect is nothing short of a celestial abode, holding a significant status even in the celestial realm. Moreover, they are particularly skilled in artifact refinement.”

“The items crafted by the Craftsman Sect were all exceptionally unique and peculiar. It was said that they could create a wooden boat, small enough to fit in a palm, that could magically transform to accommodate thousands of people in an instant!”

“Exactly, I’ve heard the same. They say that Craftsman Sect has the power to make a silk purse of a sow’s ear. It’s incredibly impressive!”

Upon hearing the name Craftsmen Sect, every single cultivator began to express their thoughts! “Craftsman Sect, why does it seem somewhat familiar to me?”

At that moment, Vermilion Demon Lord began to speak! Upon hearing that, John realized that Craftsman Sect was no ordinary place. If Vermilion Demon Lord seemed to have some recollection of it, it must be a sect from the celestial realm!

“Ladies and gentlemen, I’m sure many of you are familiar with the renowned Craftsman Sect, yet you all find it hard to believe that this fan I hold in my hands was crafted there. Today, I intend to demonstrate its authenticity right here in front of you all to dispel any doubts!” As Monte spoke, a slender breath of air seeped into the hand fan he held. The radiant light on the fan intensified, and astonishingly, it began to grow larger. Eventually, it expanded to a size of about three meters, completely obscuring Monte from view!

“The hand fan appears as delicate as the wings of a cicada, yet it is incredibly sturdy. Moreover, it possessed a powerful defensive capability. This is a defensive hand fan. Even a Top Level Tribulator wouldn’t stand a chance at breaking this hand fan. It’s simply impossible. I’ll demonstrate it to everyone now!”

After Monte finished speaking, he placed the hand fan in front of him. He then began to channel his Top Level Tribulator aura, causing it to erupt. Following that, he launched a palm strike!

Boom! Accompanied by a thunderous noise, the entire room started to shake. Yet, astonishingly, the hand fan before them remained undamaged!

Upon witnessing that scene, every cultivator was stirred! If one possessed such a protective magical item, wouldn’t it mean they’d stand a chance at survival, even when faced with a Top Level Tribulator cultivator.

Upon seeing the situation, John was also somewhat thrilled. Although John possessed Golem Body, the strength of his Golem Body could only increase in tandem with his own power! John also had Dragon Bell. Given the robustness of Dragon Bell, it could withstand a strike from a Top Level Tribulator cultivator! However, confining oneself inside Dragon Bell was akin to setting oneself an easy target. If any real danger arose, there would be absolutely no chance to escape! However, that hand fan was different. It was handy and could be used at will.

With such a defensive magical item, John no longer needed to fear Top Level Tribulator cultivators. If worst comes to worst, he could just run without getting hurt!

“Monte, the starting bid for this hand fan must be high, right?” a cultivator asked loudly!

“Of course. The bidding starts at twenty million spirit coins. The highest bidder wins!” Monte stated.

“I offer twenty million!” Someone shouted out immediately! Another exclaimed, “I offer forty million!”

“I offer sixty million!” one added. The bidding had barely started when someone shouted an offer of sixty million. It seemed that everyone was truly enamored!

“I bid a hundred million!” At that moment, a lean cultivator rose to his feet, and the moment he opened his mouth, he bid a billion! This incident left many people speechless. Although the item was indeed valuable, the price was not something everyone could easily afford!

Seeing no one else spoke up, the cultivator wore a hint of a smile on his face, looking as if he was certain of his victory! Just when the cultivator felt almost certain, John suddenly spoke up! “One hundred and ten million!”

Upon seeing John’s bid, the cultivator frowned. The other cultivators also turned their gaze towards John. Just a moment ago, John had spent money to purchase those arm bones, and, at that moment, he was gunning for the hand fan. Thus, everyone thought he must be quite wealthy!

Monte had given John more than just a few glances. He hadn’t realized that John was so wealthy!

“My friend, I really fancy this hand fan. I hope you could let me have it!” The lean cultivator wanted John to give up. It seemed he had no more money left. Otherwise, he wouldn’t have voluntarily suggested that John should stay away! However, John had no intention of parting with it. Possessing that hand fan could fend off the attacks from Top Level Tribulator cultivators. For John, it was a matter of life and death!

“Sorry, the rule is that the highest bidder wins. You’re free to make a higher offer!” John shook his head! The cultivator’s eyes slightly narrowed in response. Immediately after, an intimidating aura burst from him, directly tearing apart the array runes enveloping his body!

With that revelation, the true appearance and aura of the cultivator were exposed. Surprisingly, he was an elderly man with white hair! No wonder that cultivator dared to reveal himself. He was a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator!

“My friend, I am Marc of the Miller family. If you could consider our request, my family and I would be eternally grateful.” After Marc finished speaking, astonishingly, a flame rose from his palm, signifying that he wasn’t lying! After all, in the vicinity of Demonia Mountain, it was only the Miller family who were practicing fire cultivation techniques!

“So, it’s someone from the Miller family. No wonder they dared to break their shield, revealing their true appearance and aura.”

“With this move, even Monte probably wouldn’t dare to say anything. After all, the Miller family is a wellrespected clan.”

“This brat will probably concede. After all, having the Miller family owe him one is better than a broken fan.” Numerous cultivators were engaged in quiet discussions!

John stared at Marc, a hint of wariness in his eyes. He had killed Killian and, suddenly, there were members of the Miller family present. It was highly likely they were there for him!

Fortunately, Marc didn’t know John, which was why he tried to persuade John! If he had known John’s identity, he would have taken action against John a long time ago!

Monte watched Marc, feeling displeased deep down, but he didn’t voice his discontent. After all, the Miller family was considered a prominent clan in Demonia Mountain! If offending the Miller family was the price to pay for a little money, it surely wasn’t worth it! Thus, it all depended on whether John would be willing to let go!

Everyone’s eyes were on John. Even Alastair subtly tugged at the corner of John’s clothing, hinting at him to surrender the hand fan!

“If you have the money, then bring it out. The highest bidder wins. I have no objections. However, if you’re planning to use your power to oppress others, I’m not playing along with that game.” John glanced at Marc, letting out a cold huff! Everyone was astounded as they looked at John!

Marc was taken aback. He had initially thought that revealing his identity would cause John to back off, but to his surprise, John didn’t give him any respect at all! He was unaware that John dared to kill even the eldest son of the Miller family. How could he, a mere collateral relative of the Miller family, expect any leniency from John?

“Are you disrespecting my family?” Marc gazed at John with an icy stare. The explosive aura of a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator within him burst forth, enveloping John! The overwhelming presence caused John’s companion, Alastair, to pale and struggled for breath. There stood John, his eyes slightly narrowed, rooted to the spot without a single movement.

“If you’re a Top Level Tribulator cultivator, I might have been a bit afraid of you. However, you’ve only just advanced to the Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator. Do you really think you’re invincible?” John huffed coldly; his words left Marc completely taken aback!

After all, John’s aura was concealed at that time, so Marc had no idea just how powerful John truly was! Judging from John’s tone, Marc thought the former’s abilities seemed to be quite formidable. He might be a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator as well, considering how arrogant be sounds.

Alastair, on the other hand, was standing off to the side, watching John with a cold sweat covering his entire body! He was well aware of what John was capable of. He’s only a Third Level Tribulator cultivator, yet he has the gall to speak to a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator like that! Is he courting death?

Suppressing the anger welling up within him, Marc addressed John. “Brat, show me what you’ve got. Let’s see if you have the chops to back up your words!” If John truly possessed the cultivation level of a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator, perhaps Marc would have been more restrained.

“Why should I show off my abilities? Flaunting my wealth is enough. If you’re capable, outbid me. If you’re out of money, then stop chattering away here!” John stated bluntly! He had nearly been killed by Selma, so naturally, he would not be polite when dealing with the Miller family!

“Brat, you’re asking for trouble…” Unable to hold back any longer, Marc instantly moved toward John, his claw slashing through the air. He was trying to push John into action. In doing so, John’s aura would be exposed, revealing the latter’s true strength! Just as John was about to make his move, a figure suddenly stepped in front of him! Immediately following a thunderous roar, two forces collided in an instant, causing the void to tremble. The entire house collapsed in a blink of an eye!

As the house collapsed, the barriers that everyone had put up vanished. Their true selves, including their appearances, were laid bare for all to see! Thankfully, those people were all cultivators, so the collapse of the house didn’t result in any casualties. However, the auction was definitely not going to continue!

However, when everyone saw John, realizing he only possessed the power of a Third Level Tribulator cultivator, they were all stunned! They couldn’t believe a Third Level Tribulator cultivator could utter such arrogant words and stand his ground against a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator calmly. Thus, they wondered if John had a powerful backer.

Even Monte was somewhat taken aback when he saw John’s capabilities! Marc was livid, his face a mask of rage. He couldn’t believe he had been played by a Third Level Tribulator cultivator!

Monte addressed Marc. “Mr. Miller, I hope you can do me a favor and refrain from any actions here!”

Marc shook his somewhat numb arm, glaring fiercely at John. “Brat, I’ll be waiting for you outside. Let’s see if you can hide in here forever!” Since he had already seen John’s true face, he was not afraid that John would run away!

From his perspective, a Third Level Tribulator cultivator could be squashed like a bug with just a flick of his finger! However, he had to show respect to Monte. After all, Monte was a Top Level Tribulator cultivator, whom he was not a match for. With a flick of his sleeve, Marc turned around and left!

Monte had given the hand fan to John, who, in turn, happily paid for it! “Ladies and Gentlemen, the auction has now concluded. We sincerely apologize for any minor hiccups that occurred. Please, everyone, leave as quickly as possible to avoid unnecessary trouble!” Monte addressed the crowd!

“Now that your identity and aura have been exposed, if anyone with ill intentions were to target you, it would surely invite trouble!” That was basically what Monte was trying to tell John. He urged John to leave as soon as possible as he certainly didn’t want to offend the Miller family because of John!

“What should we do?” Alastair asked with a hint of fear. Marc must have been waiting for us outside. If we leave now, John will be done for! Alastair was also afraid of getting himself involved, after all, he was with John!

“Don’t worry. That guy won’t be able to kill us, especially when I have this precious item in my possession!” John casually flicked the hand fan in his hand! There was no doubt that this hand fan could easily ward off Marc’s attack!

“Brat, this hand fan might have been crafted by Craftsman Sect, but it’s already quite old. I’m afraid it won’t withstand many attacks.” When John was holding the hand fan, Vermilion Demon Lord conducted his own investigation, then spoke out.

Why would you think like that.... The holy maiden will have nothing to do with a man.
You are right, but there is only one Holy Maiden needed, so John will bed the others

Thinking outside the box

As for John, the real struggle is not to deal with Miller family or Demon Deal Alliance's threat. His struggle and focus lies mainly on how to bed these holy maidens and then he always finds a way to achieve. Let us just wait and see if it is going to be all or just a few.

Thanks a lot Master King. As a token of appreciation I will have to issue a VIP token and with that you can visit the virgin sect anytime you want.

The king himself King of Dragonmarsh has made payment for the site. Long live the King. .

You all should thank him, otherwise I will start devoting people from their cultivation....
Don't mention.. I love the site and more importantly the community we have here ❤️, especially Julia_Natasha

Chapter 3752 - 3755 Snow River Valley

“Even if it could save my life just once, it would be worth it!” John didn’t really care about how long that hand fan could still be used!

John followed Alastair as they departed. Accompanied by a sudden shift beneath his feet, the surrounding scenery transformed in an instant! They had already emerged from that shopping district!

Originally, Alastair was afraid that Marc would be waiting outside for John. However, when they came out, they did not see any sign of Marc! Thankfully, that guy was all talk! Inwardly, Alastair breathed a sigh of relief! John directed his order at Alastair!

“Let’s go. Come with me to Snow River Valley. I’ve already paid you, after all.” Alastair nodded, saying,

“No problem. Once you leave Southedge City, keep heading east. You’ll find Snow River Valley right at the foot of Demonia Mountain.” John and Alastair took off, heading toward Snow River Valley! No sooner had they left Southedge City than a frown creased John’s forehead!

“What’s wrong?” asked Alastair.

“We are being followed!” John said!

“What? Who’s been following us? Is it someone from the Miller family?” Alastair was somewhat flustered!

“I don’t know yet. Let’s keep moving forward and ignore it!” John only felt a sense of being watched, completely unaware of the other party’s identity!

“Let’s head back. If we’re in Southedge City, I bet the Miller family wouldn’t dare lay a finger on us.” Alastair was scared and wanted to go back!

“What’s the point of going back?” John grabbed Alastair’s shoulder firmly, then executed the Blazing Stride. In an instant, their figures vanished, only to reappear in the far distance!

The pace of the two escalated significantly as though they were leaping through space!

Marc, upon witnessing the speed of John and Alastair, was left utterly dumbfounded! “Darn it, he’s only a Third Level Tribulator cultivator. How can he run so fast?” Marc held his breath, focusing intently as he began to chase with all his might!

At that moment, Alastair’s face was as pale as a sheet. He had no idea that John could move so swiftly, reaching several kilometers away in the blink of an eye!

Before long, John and his companion found themselves at the base of Demonia Mountain. The place was entirely blanketed in pristine white snow, and the sound of the wind howled around them! After hitting the ground, John concealed himself, pulling Alastair with him!

At the same time, John’s spiritual sense suddenly spread out, encompassing several kilometers around! Regrettably, John’s spiritual sense had discovered nothing!

“He’s not following anymore?” John’s brow slightly furrowed! Actually, it wasn’t that Marc had stopped following John. It was just that John was moving too fast!

At that moment, Marc was panting heavily, chasing from behind! Chasing and cursing at the same time, he exclaimed, “Damn, did they use some kind of aircraft? They’re too fast!”

While Marc was grumbling and complaining, suddenly, a figure darted toward him out of nowhere! It was John. He had discovered Marc and decided to strike first to gain the upper hand! Marc was too preoccupied and flustered in his pursuit, and as a result, he didn’t immediately notice the hidden John.

Upon witnessing John, a Third Level Tribulator cultivator, voluntarily launching an attack against a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator, Alastair was utterly dumbfounded! With a swift strike from John, Marc instantly reacted, his body suddenly erupting in a blaze of flames!

Unfazed by the flames, John’s hand landed squarely on Marc’s shoulder with a single slap! Marc’s body collapsed onto the ground, his eyes filled with disbelief!

“Aren’t you afraid of my flames?” Marc simply couldn’t believe it. How could a mere Third Level Tribulator cultivator not fear my flames? Incredibly, John had managed to pass through Marc’s flames unscathed!

“With that tiny spark of yours, I bet you couldn’t even roast a chicken!” John said with a smirk on his face!

“Kid, you’re asking for trouble!” Marc made a swift leap, his body airborne in a flash. Following that, with a swift wave of his palms, hundreds of flames surged forward, densely packed and heading straight for John!

Upon seeing the situation, John quickly retreated. However, hundreds of flames instantly formed a circle around him, bombarding him like cannonballs!

John was skillfully executing the Blazing Strides, continuously evading the incoming attacks! John’s figure flickered in and out of sight, causing all of Marc’s attacks to miss their mark! Marc watched as two demonic fire flickered beneath John’s feet, his eyebrows furrowed in concern.

“What kind of technique is this?” Marc couldn’t comprehend how John could possibly achieve instant teleportation just by relying on two balls of fire!

“Why ask me? Isn’t your Miller family famous for fire techniques? Go ahead, keep trying. I’m not afraid of fire at all!” John gave a cold laugh, his gaze filled with disdain!

Marc was seething with rage. He, a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator, was being toyed with by John, a mere Third Level Tribulator cultivator. Thankfully, they were not in Southedge City, where there were fewer onlookers. Otherwise, he would have disgraced the Miller family!

“Today, I’ll show you the true power of the Miller family’s fire techniques!” With a low growl, Marc suddenly swung both his hands toward the open air! Waves of heat suddenly converged in mid-air. The immense heat wave caused the surrounding snow to melt instantly, revealing the brown earth beneath!

Those heatwaves were continuously tumbling in mid-air, and then Marc cast a spiritual spell. Instantly, those heatwaves erupted into fierce flames! The flames roared as they rushed toward John!

Boom! A sea of flames engulfed everything, leaving John with absolutely no chance of escape! In no time, John was utterly engulfed by the sea of flames. His figure vanished into thin air! Marc’s lips curled into a smirk.

“You’re too green to compete with me…” Upon witnessing the scene, Alastair, who was standing nearby, was flabbergasted. He plopped down onto the ground, his eyes glued to the sight of John being engulfed by the sea of flames. Inside his mind, he was fraught with anxiety! John’s dead! Is Marc going to target me next? Alastair was consumed with worry about his own fate, and while he wanted to flee, his legs simply wouldn’t obey him!

When Marc didn’t hear John’s scream, he couldn’t help but speak out! “This guy’s tough, capable of enduring the scorching flames for such a long time without uttering a single cry!” However, it didn’t take long for Marc to become dumbfounded, as he discovered that the kilometers-wide sea of fire was diminishing at a pace visible to the naked eye! John’s figure gradually emerged, completely engulfed in flames.

The fire from the inferno around him seemed to be converging toward him as if he was absorbing them.

“What… What’s going on here?” Marc’s face drastically changed! Alastair also widened his eyes, looking on in disbelief! A moment later, the sea of fire had vanished, leaving John with a look of pure enjoyment on his face!

John gave a faint smile and said, “Thank you for your passion. It has indeed brightened my nascence star!”

“Nascence star? Don’t tell me you’ve grasped fire nascence?” Marc was greatly startled!

“Yep!” With a wave of his hand, John unleashed the fire nascence, a ball of flame pulsating in the palm of his hand! The aura radiated by that flame was significantly more powerful than that of Marc

Even that small burst of flame produced such a wave of heat that it caused the stones on the ground to ignite!

“No wonder you, a mere Third Level Tribulator cultivator, dare to challenge me. So, you’ve comprehended the fire nascence…” Marc gritted his teeth, his face filled with anger! Had Marc not been practicing fire techniques, given his own Ninth Level Tribulator cultivation level, John would have certainly been terrified! Unfortunately, his skills were based on fire, but John had mastered the fire nascence, rendering the latter completely immune to flames!

Given the circumstances, Marc, despite his superior status and strength, found himself at a loss on what to do with John for a moment!

“Kid, just you wait. Our Miller family isn’t limited to just fire-related techniques. I’ll get you sooner or later!” After finishing his words, Marc turned and leaped up, ready to leave!

“Did you think you could leave without my permission?” John hurled the ball of demonic fire he held in his hand at Marc in an instant!

Upon seeing the situation, Marc casually waved a hand, and a shield of fire appeared! However, John, with his intense determination, easily breached the fiery shield and struck Marc!

Marc staggered in mid-air, nearly plummeting down! Though he hadn’t sustained many injuries, his clothes had caught on fire! Marc was in a desperate scramble, simultaneously fleeing and attempting to extinguish the flames engulfing his body. His situation was utterly chaotic!

Watching Marc flee, Alastair was left dumbfounded. Initially, he was contemplating how to escape, yet unexpectedly, John, a Third Level Tribulator cultivator, managed to scare off a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator. If others were to heard of it, they would think it was a joke, but it was the truth!

John did not pursue Marc. Instead, he headed to Snow River Valley to assist Vermilion Demon Lord in the latter’s search for the remains.

“All right, stop spacing out. Let’s go check out Snow River Valley!” Observing Alastair’s dumbfounded expression, John gave a nonchalant smile.

“All right, all right, all right…” Alastair kept nodding, daring not to offend even in the slightest at that moment! After all, if he offended John, the latter could probably kill him with a flick of a finger.

After following Alastair for about ten minutes, John arrived at a canyon. There, towering mountains loomed, blanketed everywhere in pristine white snow! Surprisingly, nestled within that canyon was a gently flowing brook! The temperature there was extremely low, and the place was blanketed in white snow, yet there was a pristine and clear stream with no fish in sight.

Snow River Valley was incredibly serene. There were no signs of any demon beasts, only small creatures occasionally emerging to drink water by the creek.

“This is Snow River Valley, a name derived from the ever- flowing creek itself. No matter how low the temperature gets here, this stream never freezes. It’s quite remarkable,” Alastair said. John bent down, dipping his hand into the stream. To his surprise, the water was warm.

“Who would have thought there’d be a hot spring here? The water bubbles up from underground, so of course it doesn’t freeze.” John rose to his feet, speaking in a nonchalant manner. With a hot spring around, obviously, the stream won’t freeze.

“This isn’t a hot spring, nor is it something that’s bubbled up from underground. It’s all formed from the melting of accumulated snow,” said Alastair

“It’s form from melted snow? Then why would the stream be warm? Could there be fire of the Earth’s core here?” John couldn’t comprehend how the accumulated snow could possibly melt! Only if there was a fire from the earth’s core there that the ground temperature would be high, causing the snow to melt! However, if that were the case, there wouldn’t just be a stream.

The accumulated snow there would all melt, leading to a torrential flood! John, along with Alastair, followed the stream upstream, wanting to find out where the source of this stream was! As John and Alastair ventured deeper into the Snow River Valley, out of the blue, Vermilion Demon Lord spoke up! “Kid, I’m certain my remains are still here. I can feel it!”

Upon hearing that, John was instantly filled with immense joy! If all of Vermilion Demon Lord’s remains could be found there, it would be possible to bring Vermilion Demon Lord back to life! Following the stream, John journeyed on.

Upon reaching the end of the stream, just as he expected, he saw the accumulation of snow tumbling down from the mountain. When it reached that spot, it would melt and transform into a gently flowing stream! There were no hot springs bubbling up there. It was all thanks to the melting of accumulated snow! In the area where the accumulated snow had melted, the ground’s stones surprisingly radiated a reddish-brown hue, as if they had been scorched!

John reached out to touch the stone on the ground, only to find it surprisingly hot to the touch!

“What on earth is going on here? Could something be hidden in this place?” John stared at the patch of ground devoid of snow, his eyebrows furrowing in concern!

“This is the place. My remains should be here!” The voice of Vermilion Demon Lord echoed once again! Listening to the words of Vermilion Demon Lord, John drew his Dragonslayer Sword, resolved to blast through the ground’s stones to see what truly lay beneath!

“Give me some space. There’s definitely something beneath us. Otherwise, it wouldn’t be like this.” John gestured for Alastair to step aside. Then, gripping the Dragonslayer Sword, he fiercely struck down on the stone!

Boom!

As the stones crumbled, plumes of dark mist surged toward the sky. Within those clouds of darkness, countless points of light flickered and shimmered!

Those ominous shadows converged into a human form, radiating hundreds, if not thousands, of distinct auras!

“What is this thing, popping up out of nowhere?” John was startled, hastily stepping back! Upon witnessing that scene, Alastair was utterly astounded. None of them had ever imagined that such a thing could possibly exist underground!

“This is a brain-eating parasite. There must be a skull buried here, otherwise, there wouldn’t be so many of these parasites around.” Vermilion Demon Lord spoke to John!

“Brain-eating parasite?” John was utterly perplexed. He had never heard of such a thing. Besides, considering the number of cultivators who had perished in Ethereal Realm, which was probably in the millions, he had never seen anything like this inside the skulls of the deceased!

Recognizing John’s confusion, Vermilion Demon Lord explained, “The brain-eating parasite can only be produced under circumstances involving power like mine. It appears that what’s buried here is definitely my skull.”

“In that case, I’ll use the demonic fire to burn all these brain-eating parasites to death before I proceed to remove your skull!” John spoke, a ball of fire suddenly igniting in the palm of his hand!

“You must ensure to kill all the brain-eating parasites in one go. If even one is left behind, it will infiltrate your brain without your knowledge, causing instant death.” Vermilion Demon Lord was giving advice to John!

At that point, John started to panic. He didn’t dare to wield the demonic fire in his hand anymore! Looking at the countless twinkling lights before him, John was not confident that he could instantly eliminate all those brain-eating parasites!

“Give it your strongest shot, or none of us will make it out alive!” Vermilion Demon Lord said. After pondering for a bit, John casually gestured, and the Divine Bow materialized in his hand.

At present, only Alastair was present. Even if John used the Divine Bow, Alastair wouldn’t necessarily know what it was! Only by using the Divine Bow, coupled with the fire nascence within his body, could John deliver his most powerful strike! If that didn’t manage to kill those brain-eating parasites, then he’d just have to chalk it up to bad luck!

The moment the Divine Bow made its appearance, it immediately ignited in flames! The temperature around dramatically soared, causing the accumulated snow to melt instantly, transforming into a greater volume of babbling stream water!

The water rushed past John’s legs, yet John remained motionless, his gaze fixated on the brain-eating parasite in front of him! Not far off, Alastair watched everything that unfolded before him, his expression indescribably complex! He didn’t recognize the Divine Bow, yet he could discern that the bow John presented was definitely not an ordinary artifact! He was genuinely curious about John’s background. What kind of scion could possibly possess such an inexhaustible wealth and carry so many extraordinary weapons?

The Divine Bow was ablaze with rising flames while John was drawing the bowstring! Suddenly, countless spiritual energies from all around converged, eventually forming an arrow on the Divine Bow. With the enhancement of John’s fire nascence, the arrow was also ablaze! That arrow was filled with a frenzied aura.

Even Alastair, who had dodged to the side, couldn’t help but fall to the ground after sensing this overwhelming presence!

“What a terrifying aura. Even a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator might not be able to withstand it, right?” Alastair’s mouth dropped open.

Whoosh! As John released his grip, the flaming arrow shot directly toward those brain-eating parasites! The void twisted for a moment, and a black hole astonishingly emerged in mid-air! That arrow had surprisingly torn open a rift in the fabric of time and space!

Boom! The arrow feathers exploded in front of countless braineating parasites, and the terrifying blaze instantly engulfed those creatures! In an instant, those countless brain-eating parasites turned to ashes under the intense heat! Under the impact of the explosion, the rift in time and space gradually closed!

“That was terrifying…” Swallowing nervously, Alastair felt his aura fluctuated wildly!

Chapter 3756 – 3759 John Hot For Ms. Silver

Only now did Alastair truly realize the terrifying power of John. That arrow he had just released was so formidable that even a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator would struggle to resist it!

Alastair looked at John, his eyes revealing a hint of terror! He was unsure. Having accepted so much money from John, he wondered if John would demand it back in such a desolate place. If John were to return, Alastair would probably not dare to make a peep!

John glanced at the stunned Alastair, a faint smile playing on his lips. “You’ve taken my money. It’s only fair you help me out. Come, lend a hand with the digging…”

“All right, all right, all right…” Swiftly, Alastair rose to his feet and then began to assist John in digging downward! Waves of heat kept emanating from the spot they had dug up!

While John was busy assisting Alastair with his excavation, Marc was in a state of disarray within a courtyard in Southedge City, cursing in anger!

“That punk! If I encounter you again, I’ll definitely tear you into a thousand pieces.” Marc’s body was severely burned by the demonic fire, so much so that even his face was charred black! “Uncle Marc, Ms. Selma has arrived. She’s been waiting for you for quite some time now.” At that moment, a young man from the Miller family stepped forward and murmured.

Upon hearing that, Marc hurriedly headed toward the living room, not even having the time to change his clothes! Inside the living room, Selma sat with a stern expression.

“Ms. Selma!” Upon seeing the situation, Marc hurried forward to pay his respects! Selma took one look at the disheveled state of Marc, her brow involuntarily furrowed.

“Marc, where have you been? You’re looking all disheveled. This time, I had you lead the team over here because there’s a task for you all. Look at the state you’re in now. Are you going to explain yourself?” Selma sternly demanded!

Marc was well past his prime, and his age was considerable. However, within the Miller family, he was just a collateral relative and held no significant status. That was why people would openly call him by his name, ordering him around! Only direct descendants could assume the position of the family head and hold a high status within the family!

Certain collateral relatives held positions that were even lower than that of the housekeeper! After being sternly reprimanded, Marc could only hang his head low, and then he shared his experiences in detail without leaving anything out!

When Selma heard that Marc was left in such disarray by a Third Level Tribulator cultivator and that the person could also control the fire nascence, her eyes narrowed instantly! After all, she knew that John’s capabilities were at Third Level Tribulator, and he also possessed the fire nascence. Back then, it was John who had shattered her Frost Technique with fire nascence.

“The young man you encountered is the very one who took the life of Kieran. His name is John, and he is also the individual that the Demon Seal Alliance has been devoted to hunting down with the price of century’s worth of offering.” Selma gritted her teeth as she spoke!

“What? It’s him?” Marc was taken aback. “Did you ask for us to kill that guy, Ms. Selma?”

“Indeed, but it’s crucial that you keep this confidential. After all, this guy is someone who the Demon Seal Alliance has been devoted to hunting down. If others were to find out about his identity, there’s no doubt we’d have competition. Moreover, Lunarius Palace was harboring that guy, turning against our Miller family. Well, we have to show Lunarius Palace a thing or two. On this expedition to the polar region, apart from eliminating John, you must also outpace others in discovering the resources of the polar region within Lunarius Palace. Moreover, if you encounter any disciples of Lunarius Palace, show no mercy.” Selma, despite being an elder of Lunarius Palace, had astonishingly issued a kill order against a disciple of the very same group at that moment!

Marc slapped his chest, promising, “Rest assured, Ms. Selma! I know what to do!”

“Go change your clothes quickly. You’re really embarrassing our Miller family!” After saying her piece, Selma then took her leave! On the other side, John was still tirelessly digging alongside Alastair!

“It has appeared!” Vermilion Demon Lord roared in exhilaration! John also saw, a few meters beneath the ground, a skull was quietly laid to rest.

The skull had already turned jade-like, exhibiting a transparent state, and it was emitting a substantial amount of heat waves!

Gazing at the skull before him, John couldn’t dare to imagine that it could possibly belong to the infamous Vermilion Demon Lord! Picking up the skull, a rush of aura instantly flooded into John’s consciousness field. Vermilion Demon Lord, on the other hand, was so thrilled he almost jumped with excitement!

“I’m starting to remember some things…” Astoundingly, Vermilion Demon Lord had actually flown out from John’s consciousness field! Upon witnessing the situation, John was taken aback. The soul remnant of the Vermilion Demon Lord was still surviving within his consciousness. If it were to escape, he feared it would vanish quickly!

When Alastair saw a soul remnant suddenly fly out from John’s body, he was taken aback!

“Mr. Vermilion, doing this is dangerous!” John hurriedly reminded! Vermilion Demon Lord didn’t utter a word. Instead, he took hold of his own skull! From within that skull, a series of faint lights continuously intertwined with the soul remnant of Vermilion Demon Lord!

A moment later, Vermilion Demon Lord displayed an expression of agony before he found himself back within John’s consciousness field!

Stunned, Alastair stared at everything unfolding before him, not daring to utter a single word!

“Mr. Vermilion, did you remember something?” John hastily inquired! “This mountain range is my final resting place. My body lies beneath the entirety of Demonia Mountain.” Vermilion Demon Lord spoke, his eyes vacant.

“Um…” John was at a loss for words. Demonia Mountain, after all, was the largest mountain range in the entire Ethereal Realm, stretching across the whole southern region. The body of Vermilion Demon Lord was buried within that vast mountain range, which would make finding his body harder than finding a needle in a haystack!

“Mr. Vermilion, do you know who killed you, buried your body on Demonia Mountain, and trapped your soul remnant?” John asked! The person who managed to slay Vermilion Demon Lord, dismember his body, and bury it in Demonia Mountain while also suppressing his soul there must have been incredibly powerful! Vermilion Demon Lord shook his head.

“I’m not sure. My memory is still quite hazy. However, sooner or later, I’ll remember. And when I do, I’ll seek my revenge.” The eyes of Vermilion Demon Lord began to fill with murderous intent as he was gradually regaining his memory.

“Mr. Vermilion, currently we only have your hand and skull bones. I’m afraid your revival might be a bit challenging. However, given the chance and clues, I will search for the rest of your skeletal remains.” John addressed Vermilion Demon Lord! As for Vermilion Demon Lord, John could only tread carefully around. If Vermilion Demon Lord were to be reborn, he could potentially become John’s most powerful ally!

“Kid, you’ve shown kindness. If I were truly able to be reborn, I promise you a carefree life in the celestial realm!” Vermilion Demon Lord expressed his gratitude fervently!

Upon hearing that, John instantly knew that this guy was bragging! The celestial realm was teeming with masters, and there were still numerous higher levels to reach. The so-called Vermilion Demon Lord was merely at level nine! If he were truly exceptional, he wouldn’t have ended up being killed and dismembered! However, for John, being invincible in Ethereal Realm and assisted for ascension was not bad at all!

Having departed from Snow River Valley, John was on his way back to Lunarius Palace! Alastair’s mission was accomplished, and he was set to return to Southedge City to continue making money!

“Sir, although I’m not privy to your identity, the divine weapons you bear confirm that you’re no ordinary cultivator. Here’s twenty purple spirit coins for you. Consider it as a token of assistance for what I’ve done earlier. I’d really like to befriend you!” Alastair was no fool. He was always fearful that after swindling John’s money, John would harbor thoughts of revenge! Moreover, using that amount of money to befriend someone like John was certainly worth it!

Upon seeing Alastair’s reaction, John knew that the guy was scared after witnessing his capabilities! John gave a faint smile and said, “Take the money. It’s rightfully yours. I won’t bother you over such a small amount. Perhaps, after a while, I might need your help again. After all, you’re more familiar with this place!”

Upon hearing that, Alastair quickly pocketed the spirit coins and responded with a smile, “Not a problem at all. I know this area like the back of my hand. Let me take the lead. I assure you it’s on the house!”

By the time it was late into the night, John had initially planned to retire to his room for some rest. However, he hadn’t expected that Silver of Lunarius Palace was already waiting for him!

Silver turned to John and asked, “Mr. White, you’ve come back so late. Was there something going on? If you’re looking to fulfill a need, I’ve already told you, you can choose any disciple from my Lunarius Palace. There’s no need for you to feel embarrassed!”

Upon hearing that, John hurriedly explained, “You’ve misunderstood, Ms. Silver. I simply went to Southedge City to buy a few things. Given the perilous nature of the polar region expedition, it was essential to make thorough preparations in advance.”

“How did your endeavor turn out?” asked Silver.

“Not bad. The stuff I bought should come in handy on the road.”

“I won’t disturb your rest any longer, but remember, when things get dangerous, you must ensure your own safety and escape. You don’t have to concern yourself with those saintly women. I’ll also try to get them to cooperate with you as much as possible. The holy maidens can be quite arrogant at times, so their words might come off as unpleasant. Mr. White, I hope you won’t take it to heart.”

“I understand. I won’t hold grudges!” John smiled.

“That’s good!” Silver had left! John returned to his room, where he took out the black tortoiseshell, intricately etched with array runes! Etching array runes in such a small space was the most draining task, both physically and mentally!

After a full night, John finally finished etching over a dozen black tortoiseshells. With the addition of the array runes etched by John on the black tortoiseshells, it was capable of warding off attacks from those who were at Eighth Level Tribulator cultivation level or higher!

For those holy maidens at Sixth Level Tribulator, it was enough for self-defense! After stowing away the black tortoiseshell, John let out a deep sigh. Then, he got up to find Silver! He intended for Silver to escort him to the place where the holy maidens were training so he could gift them those black tortoiseshells!

At that time, Silver was seated in a courtyard, constantly enveloped by the surrounding chill. The temperature there was incredibly cold, yet Silver was dressed in a gauzy skirt as thin and translucent as cicada wings! Perhaps she had forgotten about John’s presence. She felt that Lunarius Palace was filled with only female disciples, so Silver simply began her cultivation right there in the courtyard!

When John arrived at the palace courtyard, he was instantly stunned at the sight of Silver dressed in thin clothing! He hadn’t expected that Silver would dress like that during training! At that moment, John was at a loss for what to do! Should I leave, or should I stay here? Even though he tried his best to avoid eye contact, his eyes seemed to have a mind of their own, always stealing glances when he least expected it!

Silver also noticed someone was spying on her. Suddenly, she opened her eyes, and a cold light shot out effortlessly!

Upon seeing the situation, John swiftly dodged, narrowly avoiding being hit!

“Mr. White…” Upon seeing John, Silver was taken aback!

John’s face was flushed with embarrassment. He couldn’t bear to look directly at Silver. Hurriedly, he said, “I was hoping that you could take me to the place where the holy maidens train.”

“All right!” Silver nodded, then returned to her room to change her clothes! After Silver had changed her clothes, she noticed that John’s face was flushed red, as if she was running a fever!

Observing John’s demeanor, Silver couldn’t help but cover her mouth in amusement. Of course, she understood why John was behaving in such a way!

“Mr. White, you saved my life and, in truth, I should grant any request you make. Regrettably, I am currently entrusted with the mission of Lunarius Palace and cannot engage in a dual cultivation with you. Once I have passed on my position to the next holy maiden, I will be at your disposal.” Silver spoke lightly to John.

“You misunderstood. I wasn’t thinking about that. Let’s hurry up and go.” Blushing, John hurriedly made his way toward the hill behind Lunarius Palace!

I'm also doing well. Trying to keep myself busy. What about you guys.

Everything is well. Its quite in here. Any new members who is following this story and 2qnnq say hi 👋

Chapter 3759 - 3761 Time Nascence

As soon as they entered, they could hear a series of shouts emanating from within, accompanied by the sound of explosions echoing through the void. This was a scene where the holy maidens were sparring against each other. Only in this way could these holy maiden achieve the greatest level of teamwork.

The journey to the polar region was to commence tomorrow. As for how many of these holy maidens would survive and return, it was anyone’s guess.

“Everyone, stop!” Silver ordered. Immediately after, over a dozen holy maidens emerged from various places.

Dahlia stepped forward and addressed Silver, “Ms. Silver, my comrades and I have been training rigorously. On this upcoming journey to the polar region, we will not fail our mission. We will surely find the resources Lunarius Palace needs.”

“You’ve all worked hard, and we’re setting off tomorrow. Practicing strenuously today won’t make much of a difference. It might be better to get some rest instead. Today, you all are free to leave this place and get some air outside,” Silver declared.

Upon hearing this, the holy maidens were extremely delighted. After all, they had been staying there for several months without ever leaving.

“Thank you, Ms. Silver!” the holy maidens uttered in unison.

“Mr. White came by today. He also brought gifts for you all.” After Silver finished speaking, she glanced at John.

All the holy maidens turned their attention to him too. However, their expressions were far from pleased. Instead, their disdain toward him had intensified. They had assumed that John was giving gifts in an attempt to bribe them, hoping they would comply with his wishes throughout the journey.

John paid no mind to the gazes of these holy maidens. Instead, he took out the black tortoiseshell he had crafted a faint glow radiated from the Black tortoiseshell, with its array runes appearing and disappearing intermittently!

“A black tortoiseshell?” Dahlia was instantly taken aback. It was common knowledge that the black tortoiseshell was incredibly sturdy, capable of being used as a shield. One that had array runes engraved on it was even more hardy.

“That’s right. I purchased these black tortoiseshells from Southedge City and spent the entire night engraving array runes on them. Each of you should carry one. At crucial moments, these black tortoiseshells might very well save your life. They can withstand a strike from at least an Eighth Level Tribulator without any issues.” After John finished speaking, he casually tossed out a dozen or so black tortoiseshells, which landed accurately in the hands of the holy maidens.

Upon hearing that the array runes on the black tortoiseshell were engraved by John himself, the holy maidens were filled with a mix of disbelief and confusion. One should know that an array master was quite a rarity in Ethereal Realm, especially one who could engrave array runes on tortoiseshells. However, John’s appearance didn’t even come close to a senior array master at all.

John noticed the confusion on the faces of the holy maidens, and with a light smile, he asked, “Do you have doubts about how strong the black tortoiseshells are?”

The holy maidens didn’t comment, but they were indeed worried. After all, the array runes were engraved by John. If they were not high- level enough, the black tortoiseshell wouldn’t be able to withstand a single strike from an Eighth Level Tribulator.

John glanced at Silver, who responded with a slight nod. She understood what John’s intention was. Subsequently, John tossed the black tortoiseshell in his hand into mid-air, while Silver gave her sleeve a flick. A chilling flash filled the space in an instant.

With just a casual wave of her hand, the power she exuded was that of a Ninth Level Tribulator. The blistering light struck the black tortoiseshell decisively. The tortoiseshell began to shimmer with a dazzling light, the array runes on it activating. In that instant, it expanded dramatically!

Boom!

The blistering light abruptly vanished, and the array runes on the black tortoiseshell began to fracture slowly. Following that, the black tortoiseshell fell to the ground. Crack began to spread across the its surface before it fell apart entirely. The holy maidens couldn’t help but be astounded by the scene that unfolded before their eyes. The black tortoiseshell, combined with the array runes, can actually withstand a blow from a Ninth Level Tribulator!

Although the black tortoiseshell could only withstand one hit before it was ruined, that single instance was enough to save their lives.

Although John was only a Third Level Tribulator, he was an array master. In Ethereal Realm, array masters and alchemists were both highly respected. The fact that John was an array master meant that his cultivation level wasn’t particularly high. After all, he had devoted most of his energy to mastering arcane arrays.

Dahlia stepped forward, respectfully saying, “Many thanks, Mr. White. We will be following Ms. Silver’s orders and ensure your safety throughout the journey.” After they had received such valuable gifts, it would have been rude for them to go against John.

Listening to Dahlia’s words, John simply responded with a faint smile. “Just focus on keeping yourselves safe. If possible, I’ll do my best to bring you all back.” John’s words instantly caused Dahlia’s grateful expression to darken. The other holy maidens were also glaring at John, clearly dissatisfied with his comment.

“So, are you saying that you’re stronger than all ten of us combined?” Dahlia asked John.

John did not respond. Instead, it was Silver who spoke up. “That’s right. Even if all of you gang up on Mr. White, you wouldn’t be able to harm him in the slightest. All you need to do is obey him during the journey. Now, go out and have some fun.”

After Silver finished speaking, she turned around and walked away. Although the holy maidens were discontent, no one dared to contradict Silver.

John merely chuckled without uttering a word. After their departure, the ten holy maidens descended the mountain together, heading toward Southedge City for a leisurely visit. They didn’t know whether they would return alive from their journey to the polar region, so they had to live it up that day.

John had gone to rest in his room. He had spent the entire night engraving array runes, an extremely exhausting endeavor. Thus, he had to recover and be in his best condition as quickly as possible.

When John opened his eyes, moonlight had already filled the room, while the sky had turned dark. However, the snow reflected the moonlight, making the outside appear as if it were daylight.

John stepped out of the room, feeling the gusts of cold wind sweeping over him, a sensation that felt extremely invigorating. In such a harsh environment, an ordinary person would probably struggle to last a day. But for cultivators like John, the severe cold was nothing to fear.

John leaped up, settling himself atop the roof. He saw a figure gracefully practicing martial arts in Silver’s courtyard. It was none other Silver herself, training with a long sword in her hand. The moonlight spilled over her, illuminating the sheer fabric of her attire, a sight that left John utterly mesmerized.

Silver could sense someone watching her, but she knew who it was, so she didn’t pay it any mind.

John only felt a warmth in his nose, followed by a few drops of blood that fell from it onto the pristine white snow.

“See no evil, hear no evil…” John quickly turned around, reciting the calming incantation. What is this? I swear she is trying to seduce me!

After reciting the calming incantation several times, John’s heart finally settled down. As he watched, the moon gradually moved along its trajectory with the passage of time. John fell into deep thought.

“What is the true nature of time nascence. During his time at the Max residence, Orion had passed on to John the Immortal’s Pointer, a technique that required an understanding of time nascence to master.

Additionally, Blazing Stride was also required. Even though John had begun to grasp the concept of time nascence and could even wield Blazing Stride, he was still far from being able to fully harness time nascence to create stars. It seemed he still had a long way to go.

John gazed listlessly at the moonlight, completely lost in his thoughts. At that moment, the holy maidens who had rushed back from Southedge City arrived at Lunarius Palace.

“Dahlia, I had such a great time today. It’s been a while since I’ve felt this happy.”

“Exactly, I even had a lot of delicious food.”

“Southedge City is a lot more bustling than before!” The holy maidens were all engaged in lively chatter and laughter.

“Dahlia, look, who’s that?” At that moment, one of the holy maidens exclaimed upon spotting John, who was deep in thought on the rooftop.

Upon seeing John, Dahlia had an idea. She started whispering to the other holy maidens. After hearing her words, all the other holy maidens waved their hands frantically.

“Dahlia, stop messing around. If Ms. Silver finds out, we’ll surely be punished,” another holy maiden said in fear.

“What’s there to fear? We’re setting off tomorrow, not knowing if we’ll survive. I’m sure Ms. Silver won’t punish us. We are merely testing him. As long as we don’t hurt him, everything will be fine. Didn’t Ms. Silver say that even if we joined forces, we were no match for him? I’d like to find out if that’s true!” The disdain was unmistakable in Dahlia’s eyes.

“Alright then, just be careful and don’t go too far.” The holy maidens nodded in agreement. Thus, they quietly approached John. All of them suppressed their presence and held their breath, not wanting John to notice them.

In truth, he had already sensed their presence as soon as they returned, However, John hadn’t anticipated that these holy maidens would dare to lay a hand on him.

Soon, over a dozen figures darted toward John, akin to streaks of lightning. John’s brow furrowed slightly. Just as Dahlia and her companions arrived behind him, his figure suddenly vanished.

The holy maidens were taken aback, finding it somewhat unbelievable. Even though John was right before their eyes, he suddenly vanished the moment they attempted to attack him

“Are you guys not convinced?” At that moment, the sound of John’s voice echoed from somewhere nearby. Just moments ago, John had utilized Blazing Stride, appearing instantly somewhere else.

“That’s right. We are not. I don’t believe you can defeat us,” Dahlia asserted as she looked in John’s direction.

“Even if all of you teamed up, you can’t harm me, let alone defeat me, understand?” John gave a faint smile.

“Insolence…” With a casual wave of her hand, the frost energy in the air materialized into a frost sword in Dahlia’s palm.

In response, the other holy maidens seized the opportunity to do the same. With that, a dozen or so frost swords all flew toward John. John knew that without showing some real skills, these maidens would not willingly obey him.

As a golden glow flashed above his head, Golem Body instantly enveloped his entire body. Faced with a dozen frost swords, John didn’t even dodge, planning to withstand the impact with Golem Body. John’s Golem Body, coupled with his robust physique, could effortlessly withstand the attacks of the holy maidens. After all, they were merely Sixth Level Tribulators.

Boom, boom, boom…

A dozen frost swords simultaneously struck John, resulting in massive explosions. Shockwaves raged around them, while the void even began to contort. Upon contact with John, the frost swords shattered instantly. And there stood John, unscathed, with a faint smile still lingering on his face.

Staring at the shattered frost swords, the holy maidens were all dumbfounded. They looked at John in disbelief.

“How… How is this possible?” Dahlia’s face was filled with astonishment. She couldn’t fathom how they, a group of more than ten Sixth Level Tribulators, had failed to harm John, who was merely a Third Level Tribulator. Despite their relentless attacks and his not moving, they couldn’t inflict even the slightest injury on his body. This massive gap in strength was somewhat hard for all the holy maidens to accept.

“As I’ve told you before, even if all of you teamed up, you’re no match for Mr. White. Yet you insist on humiliating yourselves. Now, you see what I meant, don’t you?” At that moment, Silver arrived. The sight of her unsettled all the holy maidens.

“Apologize to Mr. White immediately. He merely stood there while you attacked. If he had fought back, you probably wouldn’t be standing here right now,” Silver ordered.

Dahlia and the other holy maidens finally realized just how formidable John was. “Mr. White, we are sorry. We were blind to not recognize how powerful you truly are.” Dahlia quickly apologized to John and did so sincerely

Chapter 3762 - 3764 Time Nascence....

John gave a faint smile, not blaming the holy maidens. He knew that after this instance, they would no longer doubt him.

“Get some rest, we’re setting off tomorrow. All I can do is try my best to protect you. However, the polar region is treacherous, and no one knows what could happen. So, in the end, it’s still up to you. The future development of Lunarius Palace also depends on you,” John said to the holy maidens.

“Thank you for the advice, Mr. White.” With that, Dahlia led the holy maidens to rest.

“I noticed you were daydreaming just now. What were you thinking about?” Silver inquired after the holy maidens were gone.

Upon hearing Silver’s question, John’s face instantly flushed red. Had I been caught sneaking glances at just now?

“I was… was gazing at the moon, thinking. The cycle of human life is all due to the passage of time. Yet, we find it hard to physically see this flow, given that it takes several decades for a person to transition from birth to death. For us cultivators, the concept of time becomes even more elusive. Living for hundreds of years comes easily, and even after a century, our appearance might not change at all. But as I was staring at the moonlight just now, I could distinctly feel its flow because the position of the moonlight was shifting with every second, and this change in the moonlight is the very movement of time itself. Even though I understood the logic, grasping time nascence still proved to be quite a challenge,” John said with a slight frown.

“You’re merely a Tribulator, yet you aspire to comprehend time nascence. You must be out of your mind. However, the fact that you can articulate these thoughts shows that you have indeed started to gain a basic understanding of it.”

Upon hearing John’s words, Silver was somewhat taken aback. John was merely a Tribulator, yet he had already begun thinking about the nature of time nascence.

Upon hearing Silver’s words, John asked, “Ms. Silver, have… have you comprehended time nascence?” If Silver had grasped time nascence, John could definitely learn from her. It would certainly be better than thinking aimlessly about it on his own.

Silver chuckled, shaking her head hastily. “I’ve only grasped frost nascence and not any other elements, especially when it comes to time nascence. Understanding it is not like the other nascence’s. It demands one to experience life and death and have a true appreciation of the cycle of life. Only then can one truly comprehend time nascence.”

“Life and death? The cycle of life?” John fell into deep thought. Silver’s words were somewhat profound, and for a moment, he found them hard to comprehend.

“Alright, stop dwelling on these things. Once you’ve gained more experience and elevated your cultivation level, you’ll naturally comprehend it. We’re leaving tomorrow, so make sure you get some rest. Also, be wary of the Miller family, they might try something against you,” Silver cautioned John.

“Alright, I’ll be careful.” John gave a nod. Silver turned and left, while John was still pondering over her words.

“Kid, you appear experienced, yet are still a fool. If you truly want to comprehend time nascence, you must genuinely understand life and death. The cycle of life and death is essentially the passage of time. Life and death are the outcome, while time sets the rules!” At this moment, Vermilion Demon Lord spoke out.

“The outcome? The rules?” A glimmer of light suddenly burst forth from the depths of John’s vacant eyes, as if a ray of sunshine had pierced through the thick fog. It seemed as though John had an epiphany.

Vermilion Demon Lord illuminated John’s mind with just a single sentence. The shifting position of the moonlight is the outcome, while time is the governing principle. The shift of the four seasons throughout the year is the outcome, while time is the rule. Life and death are the outcomes, while time sets the rules. Time is reflected in every object, each yielding unique results, yet all adhere to the laws of time!

“Mr. Vermilion, thank you…” John suddenly broke into a wide smile.

As his words fell, a soft hum echoed from within John. The nascence power circulating around him grew increasingly intense. John’s nascence space, a once dim star began to gradually shimmer radiantly. It was none other than the star of time nascence.

Boom!

Suddenly, a cloud drifted across the sky. Under the illumination of the moonlight, it radiated a vibrant spectrum of colors. The largest beam of light descended upon him, enveloping John’s entire body. This sudden phenomenon instantly drew the attention of Lunarius Palace’s disciples who came out to watch.

Silver had just returned to her room when she immediately rushed back out. Almost everyone had leaped into mid-air, their eyes riveted on the dazzling rainbow-colored light, curious to see what it was illuminating.

“It’s Mr. White. Why is the light shining on him? What is going on?”

“Could it be that he has achieved a breakthrough, weathering the lightning tribulation? But the lightning tribulation cloud doesn’t look like this!”

During the lightning tribulation, heavenly thunder would rage and lightning would flash across the sky. As for this cloud, aside from the brilliant radiance, there was nothing else. Moreover, this light was incredibly gentle, casting a warm glow on John’s body. It gave off a comforting sensation, reminiscent of being cradled in a mother’s loving embrace.

“How is this possible? Could he have truly comprehended it? Did my words lead to his epiphany?” Silver’s eyes were filled with disbelief. Her grasp of time nascence was merely superficial. Even then, she shared everything she knew with John.

Who would have thought that he actually had an epiphany. However, Silver was unaware that John did not gain his realization from her words.

“Ms. Silver, what has Mr. White comprehended?” Dahlia curiously asked. Silver’s eyes were filled with astonishment as he murmured, “Time nascence…”

“Time nascence?” Dahlia didn’t understand. After all, she hadn’t even grasped the concept of frost nascence, let alone time nascence itself.

“You wouldn’t understand. It seems Mr. White is truly a genius. He is the Chosen One. On this expedition to the polar region, you must stay close to Mr. White at all times. This might be the most beneficial experience of your life, and you may not get another chance like this in the future. All of you need to appreciate this. If fate hadn’t brought Mr. White to me, you might never have had the chance to witness such a sight in your entire life. Seize this excellent opportunity and start cultivating immediately. This light of the Heavenly Law is an extremely rare event!” After Silver finished speaking, she was the first to enter into a state of cultivation.

Under the illumination of that radiant light, the speed of her cultivation was tremendously enhanced, while her body felt exceptionally comfortable.

Upon seeing this, Dahlia and the others hurriedly began their cultivation. At this moment, John found himself in a state resembling death. He felt as if he had passed away, yet didn’t experience the fear of death.

Under that radiant light, he found himself suspended. His consciousness had entered the realm of nascence space. Rays of light struck the star of time nascence, causing the once dim star to gradually brighten up.

As the time nascence star continued to shine brighter, its final brilliance surprisingly outshone all the other nascence stars. It should be known that John had spent a considerable amount of time cultivating his other nascence star. The stars of lightning nascence and fire nascence shone brightly as they had been refined with time by John. However, this time nascence star had just begun to glow when it already surpassed all the other stars.

Meanwhile, the light continued to shine relentlessly on the time nascence star. It seemed as though even the moonlight was focused solely on John himself. At the same time, nascence energy flooded into John’s body, much like an ocean with crashing waves. John was suspended in mid-air, passively receiving and cleansed by this nascence energy.

“Thank goodness your nascence space is large enough. If it had been anyone else, they would’ve been overwhelmed and perished by now. Not many people can withstand absorbing such a vast amount of nascence energy!” Vermilion Demon Lord commented with a hint of envy in his eyes.

After an indeterminate amount of time, the radiant rays gradually faded away. The clouds in the sky dispersed and even the moonlight drastically dimmed.

With that, John gently descended onto the ground, his eyes slowly opening. He remained a Third Level Tribulator. However, the aura emanating from him was absolutely breathtaking.

When John’s gaze swept over Dahlia and the others, the holy maidens couldn’t help but kneel on the ground. It felt as though they weren’t standing before John, but rather before the master of the universe himself, compelling them to kneel.

Even Silver was deeply shaken, unsettled by the intensity of John’s gaze. Realizing that something was amiss, John quickly reined in his otherworldly aura, casting a somewhat embarrassed glance toward Dahlia and the others.

“Get up, all of you. We don’t have a hierarchy here. There’s no need to kneel,” John quickly said.

Dahlia and the others were also overcome with embarrassment. It felt as if they had been controlled by someone else when their bodies involuntarily kneeled down.

“Everyone, go back and reflect on what I just said to you all.” With a wave of her hand, Silver dismissed all the disciples of Lunarius Palace. After the disciples had left, Silver cast a glance at John, her eyes revealing a hint of envy.

“Mr. White, congratulations on comprehending time nascence. You should know that it is the most difficult nascence to comprehend,” Silver said.

“It’s all thanks to your guidance, Ms. Silver. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have been able to comprehend it,” said John hurriedly. Though his understanding of time nascence wasn’t largely attributed to Silver, John was still grateful that she had shared her wisdom generously.

Silver chuckled, then shook her head. “What I’ve shared with you is insignificant. Your understanding of it was due to your own intellect. It would be wonderful if I wasn’t the master of Lunarius Palace. I could then cultivate alongside you right now. Perhaps I might gain a deeper understanding of time nascence through you!”

Upon hearing this, John was instantly overwhelmed He hadn’t anticipated that Silver would harbor such thoughts.

Back at the Max residence, Orion had taken an interest in his lineage and forced him to cultivate alongside London and Linden. Later on, he encountered Catlin, who was also drawn to his lineage. She relentlessly pressured him into cultivating together daily, treating him like a beast of burden. And now, even Silver harbored such thoughts, to John’s surprise. Thus, he was at a loss for words. Is it possible that relationships between men and women are only transactions, devoid of any emotions? The cultivators of Ethereal Realm value their spiritual cultivation more than anything else, even their emotions!

Silver noticed John’s confusion and with a slight smile, she said, “In the face of enormous benefits, emotions are the most insignificant thing. Don’t delude yourself into thinking that in Ethereal Realm, you can win a woman’s affection and love. It’s all a sham. If you weren’t the Chosen One and didn’t have the abilities you have now, how many women would really be willing to share their lives with you? They are willing to give themselves to you only because they can gain so much more from you. I’m no exception, do you understand?” After Silver finished speaking, she turned around and left, leaving John staring blankly at her silhouette.

John then pondered over her words. Perhaps she is right! I have too many women in my life now. From Miranda back then to Catlin now. I wonder how many of them truly loved me. John found himself trapped in a whirlwind of self-doubt.

“Listen, kid, stop over thinking. Whether there’s love or not, it doesn’t matter. Whether it’s a mere transaction or a forced compromise, the bottom line is that the woman by your side has already given herself to you. As long as they care for you and are willing to risk it all for you, that’s all that matters. Don’t concern yourself with whether she loves you or if she’s just leeching off you. It doesn’t matter. The hardest thing to decipher in this world is the love between a man and a woman, so don’t tie yourself into a knot over it.” The words of Vermilion Demon Lord echoed out, snapping John out of his self-doubt.

Wow! Even though John seems to be a fool, in Vermilion words, with the help he managed to comprehend time nascence. Very impressive and he is more formidable now. I know he has comprehends 4 nascence such as lightening, fire and now time. I forgot which is the other one. Could any of you care to tell me what is that?

Wow! Even though John seems to be a fool, in Vermilion words, with the help he managed to comprehend time nascence. Very impressive and he is more formidable now. I know he has comprehends 4 nascence such as lightening, fire and now time. I forgot which is the other one. Could any of you care to tell me what is that?
If I'm not wrong, it's Illusion nascence.