The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Prodigy

Top Level Body Fusion Realm
Reaction score
W
Because it was his first time, He tried using all his body to cultivate and got missing in the maidens pool. It took Emeka's experience to rescue him
Are you making jest of me now
I thought I could I could imitate John,reason been having some things in common but I was totally wrong cos his total indulgence in sex sect have reached its peak while I am just...you know a no ice in that act
I never wish to cultivate and will never cultivate with any sect technique again
I have learnt my lesson
Prosper I am coming for you later
We are going somewhere

Prodigy

Reaction score
Chapter 3739 - 3741

“Ms. Silver, am I supposed to take these twelve people with me? This… Isn’t this a bit too much? I’m afraid I might not be able to protect them all!” John expressed his concern with a slight frown. Had it been just one or two people, it would have been more convenient for John to manage. However, these were twelve individuals! How could John possibly look out for them all? If danger were to strike, was he supposed to run alone, or would he have to flee with these people?

Currently now, John had already mastered Blazing Stride. Even if he encountered a Top Level Tribulator, he could still likely escape if he chose to flee. But if he were to bring along so many people, then there would be no way to make a quick getaway! After all, these people were simply too weak, only Sixth Level Tribulators. If they were all Top Level Tribulators, John would have been more than happy to bring them with him.

After John finished speaking, Silver hadn’t yet responded when one of the female cultivators present expressed her displeasure. Her expression shifted abruptly, her eyes brimming with anger as she snapped,

“Hmph! You sure talk big. You’re just a lowly Third Level Tribulator, yet you dare to make such claims? We’ll see who ends up protecting whom!”

“Dahlia, shut up.” Silver shot a stern glance at the female cultivator, who closed her mouth.

John also felt that he might have gone a bit too far with his words, so he didn’t bother to argue.

“Mr. White, take them with you. There’s no need to look after them. If danger arises, feel free to leave first. Don’t concern yourself with their fate. In the end, there can only be one true holy maiden in Lunarius Palace, so inevitably, some of them will have to be eliminated.”

To John’s shock, Silver uttered such words in front of these holy maidens. However, the holy maidens didn’t seem surprised at all, as if they already knew their own destiny and outcome!

“Ms. Silver, I promise I’ll do my best to protect them!” John said somewhat sheepishly.

“Dahlia, for the upcoming journey to the polar region in two days, you and the other eleven holy maidens must adhere to Mr. White’s plans. When necessary, you must ensure Mr. White’s safety, even if it means putting yourselves in harm’s way. The trip to the polar region this time is pivotal for the future fate and development of Lunarius Palace. It also concerns your own destinies. Whoever shows the most improvement and makes the greatest contribution during this polar region expedition can become the sole holy maiden of Lunarius Palace. The rest will be demoted to ordinary inner circle disciples!” Silver told Dahlia and the others.

“Ms. Silver, we still need to ensure his safety?” Dahlia frowned slightly as she spoke. John’s words had already left a bitter taste in Dahlia’s mouth. She had long been irritated, so the very notion of them having to sacrifice themselves to protect John’s life was, in her view, nothing short of a joke. Moreover, John, a mere Third Level Tribulator, was already considered weak no matter where they were in Demonia Mountain. It was likely that even the demon beasts on the way to the polar region could kill him in a single bite! Having them protect John while risking their lives was simply adding unnecessary burden!

“Do you have any objections?” Silver asked with furrowed brows, an icy aura instantly bursting forth from her.

“I wouldn’t dare!” Dahlia humbly lowered her head.

However, it was clear to see that these holy maidens all had a hint of indignance in their eyes. After all, they were all Sixth Level Tribulators, while John was merely a Third Level Tribulator. The disparity in their abilities was simply too vast! It was one thing to have John leading them, but to expect them to risk their lives to ensure his safety was utterly outrageous! Silver could tell that these holy maidens were not satisfied with having to be subservient to John. In their view, John was nothing more than a weak Third Level Tribulator.

Silver sternly warned, “Don’t underestimate Mr. White’s capabilities. Despite his appearance as a mere Third Level Tribulator, even if all twelve of you join forces, you still wouldn’t stand a chance against him. Who among you is confident enough to withstand a single move from Ms. Miller?”

“Ms. Silver, Ms. Miller is a Top Level Tribulator and is proficient in ice-based techniques. Forget about just one of us; even if all of us were to gang up against her, I’m afraid we wouldn’t be able to withstand Ms. Miller’s Ice Seal technique!” Dahlia answered truthfully.

“At least you’re self-aware. Not only did Mr. White withstand Ms. Miller’s Ice Seal, but he also effortlessly dispelled it. If Mr. White were to give it his all, it’s anybody’s guess who would win or lose in a match between them!” Silver said.

A Third Level Tribulator managing to hold his own against a Top Level Tribulator, even to the point where the outcome was uncertain – wasn’t this a bit too outrageous? At that moment, John’s face was flushed with embarrassment. He thought Silver was overselling him. If he were to really meet a Top Level Tribulator in the polar region, he would probably be in for humiliation.

“Ms. Silver, you’re being far too generous with your praise. Truth be told, I couldn’t even withstand two moves from Ms. Miller!” John hurriedly corrected. John knew that had it not been for the timely arrival of Silver, he might have already been killed by Selma.

With his own abilities, coupled with the Divine Bow, the Dragon Bell, and that incredibly unstable Celestial Devourer, John might just have been able to exchange a blow or two with a Top Level Tribulator. However, the idea of defeating the other party seemed utterly impossible, given the stark disparity in their abilities!

However, if John were to advance to the Fourth Level of the Tribulator realm, he would be able to compete with a Top Level Tribulator. Even though his chances of winning weren’t high, he was quite confident about making an easy escape!

“Mr. White, there’s no need for modesty. I’m well aware of your capabilities. I also know about the Demon Seal Alliance placing a bounty on you. The fact that an enormous organization like the Demon Seal Alliance was willing to offer up a hundred years of offerings just goes to show how incredibly powerful you are!” Silver stated. The fact that she dared reveal John’s true identity in front of all these holy maidens showed just how loyal and devoted they were, plus how much she trusted they would never act inappropriately toward John for the sake of the Demon Seal Alliance’s reward!

Upon hearing Silver’s words, these holy maidens were all taken aback, their gazes turning toward John in shock. Clearly, they too had heard about the Demon Seal Alliance matter, but they hadn’t expected that the protagonist of the tale stood right before their eyes!

“In order to evade pursuit, I’ve already altered my appearance. I implore you all to keep this a secret for me. Otherwise, it would only attract unnecessary trouble along the way!” John hurriedly addressed the holy maidens.

The holy maidens remained silent, though Silver spoke in a chilling tone, “Have you all lost your voices? Didn’t you hear Mr. White? His words are commands. Let me tell you this. Once you leave Lunarius Palace, Mr. White’s words become orders. You must obey without question. Anyone who dares to defy will face the consequences. You understand what that means, don’t you?” Silver emanated an incredibly chilly aura, her tone as cold as ice!

Fearful, all the holy maidens fell to their knees, hastily responding, “Understood, Ms. Silver!”

Seeing that, John felt rather embarrassed and uttered, “Ms. Silver, there’s no need for this. We can discuss any issues that arise along the way. I’ll do my best to protect them.”

“Mr. White, feel free to act according to your own desires during this expedition to the polar region. There’s no need to consider them. This journey will be fraught with danger, and casualties are inevitable.

After John and Silver left, a holy maiden turned to Dahlia and asked, “Dahlia, do we really need to listen to this so-called Mr. White? Isn’t Ms. Silver overestimating him?”

“Of course, we have to obey. It’s an order from Ms. Silver, and we have no choice but to comply. However, the journey to the polar region is incredibly challenging. Even after we reach there, various dangers await us. Whether we can survive or not will depend on our fate.”

The implication in Dahlia’s words was clear. She wouldn’t actually risk her life to protect John. Venturing to the polar region with their abilities was already dangerous in the first place, yet they had to bring along John, an encumbrance, which only added to their troubles. Not to mention, they had to obey John’s orders. The holy maidens simply couldn’t bring themselves to accept that.

The maiden rolled her eyes and said, “That’s right. A general in the field is not bound by orders of his sovereign. Who cares about him once we reach the polar region? I won’t be protecting that guy!”

Another maiden chimed in, “We’ll only listen to your instructions, Dahlia. That brat can issue orders all he wants.”

“That’s enough. Let’s continue our cultivation. We’re leaving the day after tomorrow. Who knows how many of us will make it back?” With a wave of her hand, Dahlia instructed everyone to resume their cultivation.

Meanwhile, after John had left that space, he was left with a bitter taste in his mouth. After all, the words he had said were indeed hurtful. He knew as well that under the pressure asserted by Silver, those holy maidens would heed his commands. However, once they left Lunarius Palace, it would become uncertain whether those holy maidens would continue to do that.

John wouldn’t desire for a disagreement to break out, resulting in the collapse of the party. John planned to improve his relationships with those maidens. The only solution to mend a relationship with women is to shop, shop, and shop some more! These maidens have been engrossed in their cultivation within that secluded space and must undoubtedly be cut off from the outside world the whole time. Moreover, they will surely be thrilled to receive some auxiliary items that can aid in their cultivation.

With those thoughts in mind, John abruptly left Lunarius Palace, heading straight for Southedge City. John intended to purchase some items sujtable as gifts for the holy maidens at Pathfinder Sect to ease the tension. Once John arrived at Southedge City, he located Pathfinder Sect and promptly brandished the token August gave him.

With that token in hand, John could enjoy unimpeded access within the Pathfinder Sect. Subsequently, John purchased some mystical herbs and pills for those holy maidens, along with some Beauty Pills that women adored the most.

Although the process of concocting those items was not particularly challenging, alchemists were incredibly rare and precious beings within the Ethereal Realm. Therefore, even the simplest of pills held great value to the multitude of cultivators in there.

John had also purchased some materials for crafting charms, and he was planning to create a few of his own. This way, he could aid those holy maidens in fending off their adversaries when necessary.

At that moment, Torben, who was in charge of Southedge City, noticed that John had purchased a lot of items. Consequently, he approached him and asked, “Mr. White, you’ve bought so many things. Are you planning a trip to the polar region?”

John nodded and said, “Yes, I’m leaving the day after tomorrow. That’s why I came to Pathfinder Sect to buy some items as preparation for any unforeseen needs.”

Upon hearing John’s affirmative response, Torben looked at him with a hint of surprise.

“I’ve heard that the test to qualify for the journey to the polar region by Lunarius Palace was extremely challenging this time. Unexpectedly, you passed the test, John.” In his opinion, it was indeed quite impressive that John, a Third Level Tribulator, had managed to pass the test.

“I merely scraped by on luck alone.” John gave a faint smile. After exchanging a few words with Torben, John left Pathfinder Sect, intending to return to Lunarius Palace. Unexpectedly, he ran into that Alastair. When Alastair saw John, he was completely stunned and even rubbed his eyes in disbelief.

“Y-You’re not dead?” Alastair assumed John would die within Lunarius Palace’s illusion array. John patted his own body and said, “I’m not dead. See? I’m perfectly fine.”
Wow
I can sense a fantabulous scene that will happen with the holy maidens
Master Emeka is well equipped for the upcoming task

Prodigy

Reaction score
Chapter 3742 - 3746 Underground Market

Alastair asked, “How peculiar. Could it be possible that you passed Lunarius Palace’s illusion array?” Th

John answered honestly, “Of course. I even passed Lunarius Palace’s test. The day after tomorrow, I’ll be heading to the polar region. That’s why I specifically came to Pathfinder Sect to pick up a few items.”

With a sense of regret, Alastair exclaimed, “Why did you shop at Pathfinder Sect? It’s so expensive. Why didn’t you consider going to the underground market instead?”

“An underground market?” John was taken aback. He had no idea there was an underground market in Southedge City.

“Exactly. The items in this underground market may be disorganized, but you can still find some gems. The best part is the affordability and the chance to haggle. Only the information sold by Pathfinder Sect is somewhat reliable. Everything else is subpar.” It appeared that Alastair wasn’t particularly fond of Pathfinder Sect.

“Where is this underground market located?” John, who was initially about to leave, suddenly became interested. If I can find some good stuff there, that’d be great. Alastair cast a glance at John, stroking his beard thoughtfully. His intentions were clear as day.

John didn’t hesitate at all. He immediately took out a purple spirit coin and tossed it to Alastair. Alastair’s eyes lit up instantly as he hastily put away the purple spirit coin and said, “We’ve known each other for so long. There’s no need for such formalities. I’ll take you there. I know the place like the back of my hand. Besides, I have acquaintances there. It’s impossible to get in without knowing anyone there.”

After Alastair finished speaking, he led John toward Southedge City. Before long, Alastair led John to a small courtyard. Surprisingly, within such a tiny courtyard, there were three Fifth Level Tribulators cultivators, and from the looks of it, those three were merely guards.

Upon seeing Alastair, a guard playfully remarked, “Alastair, you old brat. Are you here to swindle again?”

Alastair didn’t get angry. Instead, he chuckled and said, “I brought a guest with me today, a VIP no less. So, keep your eyes peeled. If you offend this VIP, it won’t end well for you.” The three guards gave John a once-over and noted his cultivation level as a Third Level Tribulator.

John looked rather ordinary, not at all like a scion of a wealthy family, which made them somewhat skeptical. While those three guards were busy scrutinizing John, John nonchalantly tossed out three purple spirit coins.

“This is a reward for you all,” John said indifferently. The three guards were left dumbfounded as they stared at the purple spirit coins in their hands. After all, one purple spirit coin was worth a million ordinary spirit coins. The three guards were shocked to their cores. Who’s capable of giving such a generous reward? This must be a big client!

“Sir, please come in. We were ignorant before.” The three guards instantly started treating John with the utmost respect.

Alastair, however, said arrogantly, “I already told you this is a major client, but you all didn’t believe me.”

Alastair pushed the door open and stepped inside. John followed suit, entering what appeared to be a rather ordinary room. It wasn’t particularly spacious and certainly didn’t look like any underground market.

Upon taking in John’s confusion, Alastair lightly stomped on the ground three times. The next second, a beam of light enveloped both John and Alastair.

Immediately after, a burst of brilliant light erupted, and John and his group astonishingly found themselves in a completely different space. This place was bustling with quite a number of cultivators coming and going, making it incredibly lively. Moreover, the place was just like a bustling market, with various stalls lining both sides.

“Pathfinder Sect is strict, prohibiting any private shopping districts. Therefore, this underground market could only exist within this designated space. We also have to stay vigilant against the Pathfinder Sect at all times,” Alastair said with a hint of helplessness.

John gazed at the bustling underground market and couldn’t help but admire the person behind its creation. That person actually managed to establish a whole new space just to host an underground market…

John strolled through the market with Alastair. Although the stalls were plentiful, they lacked worthwhile finds.

No sooner had they taken a few steps than they discovered a stall up ahead that was surrounded by a crowd.

“Let’s go. There must be treasures up ahead. Let’s check it out.” Alastair could tell at first glance that the stall ahead must be selling a valuable item. Otherwise, it wouldn’t have attracted such a crowd.

As soon as John and Alastair approached, they heard a flurry of heated discussions among the crowd.

“This black tortoiseshell is fake, isn’t it? This guy claims it can withstand attacks from an elite cultivator. What a joke!”

“It must be true, but suddenly acquiring a dozen or so black tortoiseshells is like hitting the jackpot.”

“Even though this black tortoiseshell is authentic, it’s only useful when combined with charms. For us ordinary cultivators, it’s pretty much useless. Does anyone here know how to draw runic talismans?”

“At five hundred thousand spirit coins each, they’re not too pricey. The real challenge, however, would be finding a high level charm master to inscribe the talisman. That’ll cost millions of spirit coins.”

As John listened to those cultivators’ chatter, his interest was immediately piqued. He hurriedly squeezed his way into the crowd.

John discovered that the stall owner was an elderly man who appeared somewhat aged. In front of him, he had arranged a dozen or so black tortoiseshells. Astonishingly, those shells were all of the same size, and even more intriguing was the faint spiritual energy he could sense emanating from within those tortoiseshells.

John crouched down, picked up a black tortoiseshell, and began to scrutinize it. The patterns on the tortoiseshells were distinct, and spiritual energy emanated continuously from within. John reckoned those tortoiseshells were genuine.

“Though the black tortoiseshell is incredibly tough, it only works in conjunction with charms. Without drawing runic talismans onto the tortoiseshell, it’s no more effective than a regular golden chain mail. However, if one can draw runic talismans and combine them with the black tortoiseshell, it’ll be capable of fending off attacks from elite cultivators. As for how powerful an attack the tortoiseshell can withstand, that’ll depend on the skill level of the charm master”

“Let’s go check out other places. This thing is just not worth it!” Alastair said, giving John a tug.

To those ordinary cultivators, half a million spirit coins for one item was no small sum. Moreover, they saw no use in having such a thing in their possession. If they were to hire a high-level charm master to draw the runic talisman, the cost would likely skyrocket.

Upon hearing Alastair’s words, John was overjoyed inside, yet he managed to maintain a poker face. He was cautious not to let the vendor seize the opportunity to hike up the price.

John turned to the stall owner and asked, “If I were to buy all of these black tortoiseshells, would it be possible to get a discount?”

“You want to buy all of them?” the stall owner asked, looking at John with a hint of surprise.

“That’s right. I’ll take them all, but your price needs to be reasonable.” John casually fiddled with those black tortoiseshells, feigning disinterest.

The stall owner studied John, then glanced at his black tortoiseshells and said, “There are thirteen black tortoiseshells here. You can just pay me five million spirit coins for everything.”

“Okay.” Without hesitation, John pulled out five purple spirit coins and handed them to the stall owner.

Immediately after, he stowed away the thirteen black tortoiseshells into his Storage Ring, Once the deal was done, John didn’t linger and got up to leave at once. After the stall owner witnessed how decisive John was in making the deal, a hint of regret surfaced in his eyes. If I had known earlier, I would have set the price higher.

The other cultivators were also similarly astonished to see how readily John purchased all the black tortoiseshells.

Alastair was particularly shocked. He hastily caught up with John and said, “Sir, don’t take this the wrong way, but even if you’re rich, you can’t just spend money like this. You’re squandering your wealth!”

Alastair wore a pained expression as if John had just spent his money. Observing Alastair’s demeanor, John merely chuckled without uttering a word. This guy is really quite the miser. He probably values money more than his life.

“Is there a more upscale stall in this market? Browsing each one is just too time-consuming.” John wanted to go straight to the stalls selling high-end items. Looking for something worthwhile at those ordinary stalls was like finding a needle in a haystack.

After a moment of contemplation, Alastair whispered, “I know of an auction, but to enter, each person has to pay a million spirit coins, So…”

“I’ll pay for you. Bring me there.” John fathomed Alastair’s intention. He doesn’t want to spend his money!

After listening to John’s response, Alastair beamed with joy and said, “Okay. I’ll take you there right now. I’ve never even entered that place before.” Alastair navigated through the bustling market with John.

Eventually, they arrived in front of a grand hall. At the entrance of the hall, two Seventh Level Tribulators stood guard. John was astounded to see the strength of those guards. The more he observed, the more he realized the extraordinary nature of the person running that underground market.

Upon seeing Alastair and John arrive, one of the guards extended his hand. John was taken aback.

Alastair quickly chimed in, “You need to pay.”

Only then did John gain clarity. He quickly pulled out two purple spirit coins and handed them over.

Upon seeing the purple spirit coin, the two guards immediately stepped aside. Then, both simultaneously made a light sweeping gesture with their hands.

Subsequently, John and Alastair were both shrouded in an enigmatic aura. The aura, akin to a spiritual energy shield, enveloped the two of them. John furrowed his brows slightly, instinctively wanting to resist.

“Don’t move. It’s okay. This is to prevent the leakage of our aura. Anyone who enters here isn’t allowed to reveal their aura. Also, we need to alter your appearance a bit. That way, no one will know who anyone is. That’s because there are some items in this auction that are worth a fortune. This is done to ensure the safety of the buyers. After all, it would be dangerous if someone set their sights on the buyers,” Alastair explained the rules to John.

Upon hearing that, John finally understood. So, this is all in the interest of protecting the buyers. This is also to prevent the inevitable conflicts that will arise when multiple people vie for the same item. The final buyer will undoubtedly become a target. However, if the buyer’s identity remains unknown and even their aura is undetectable, no one will know who they are even after they leave this auction place.

John followed Alastair into the hall, which was already filled with numerous cultivators. However, John couldn’t be certain whether those cultivators had altered their appearances.

John followed Alastair to a spot toward the back and settled down, quietly waiting. Roughly fifteen minutes later, a few more cultivators gradually made their entrance. Immediately after, the doors to the hall were shut, and the entire hall was enveloped by a force.

An elderly man with white hair slowly ascended the stage and spoke in an icy tone. “The time has come. The auction is about to commence. Among you, we have both familiar faces and newcomers, so allow me to go over the rules once again. Here, every item goes to the highest bidder. No one knows who you are, so don’t expect to intimidate others with your status. Whether you’re an ordinary individual or a sect elder, everyone is treated equally. This auction only recognizes money, not individuals. No one should even think about causing trouble here, or they will bear the consequences!”

Surprisingly, the elderly man made no attempt to conceal his aura, clearly revealing his cultivation level as a Top Level Tribulator.

John figured perhaps that was also meant to intimidate those present at the scene better. The elderly man’s words were indeed effective. The scene, which was somewhat noisy just a moment ago, had now become incredibly quiet.

Seeing everyone quiet and settled down, the elderly man continued, “There’s another rule around here. Once you’ve bought something, the sale is final. No returns or exchanges are allowed. Before you bid, make sure you’ve accurately assessed the item’s value. If it seems worth it, go ahead and bid. If not, don’t. Once you’ve won the item, don’t come to us claiming it’s a fake. We won’t take responsibility for that.”

John thought the elderly man’s words made sense. That’s just how auctions work. One should assess the item’s value and bid if one feels it’s worth it. If not, one shouldn’t bid. No one is going to pay for another’s decisions.

At this point, everyone’s experience will be put to the test. If one ends up buying a counterfeit, it’ll be utterly embarrassing. That’ll be no different from suffering a double loss.

“Monte, we all understand the rules,” they said.

“Please hurry up, we’re all anxious here.” At that moment, a cultivator spoke to the old man. It was clear that this cultivator was a regular, likely very familiar with the place. Otherwise, he wouldn’t have made such a remark!

“Okay, then I will reveal the first treasure to you all!” After Monte Wasch finished speaking, he casually waved his hand! A staff member approached, carrying an item shrouded in red cloth!

As the red cloth was lifted, a statue was revealed to the crowd. However, the statue appeared extremely ancient and timeworn, seemingly adorned with patches of rust. However, the moment the red cloth was removed, an aura of time-worn melancholy instantly filled the air!

Following this, Monte infused the statue with a surge of spiritual energy. Almost immediately, the statue began to shimmer with a radiant glow. This holy light was incredibly soothing to the beholder!

Upon witnessing this scene, many of the cultivators became restless. Even Alastair was so, enthralled that he literally jumped out of his seat!

“Could this be a deity sculpture? I absolutely adore such things, you know. My home is filled with quite a collection of these deity figures.” Alastair’s breathing quickened, and he spoke in a somewhat excited tone.

John didn’t utter a word. Instead, he just quietly observed.

“Ladies and gentlemen, this statue was discovered in a cave at Demonia Mountain. As you may know, our Demonia Mountain was once the Celestial Battlefield. Countless supreme beings have fallen there, so it’s quite normal to find scattered magical items. Although this statue is a bit damaged and old now, there’s still a certain charm about it. If anyone wants it, it’s theirs for just five million spirit coins. Of course, the highest bidder wins. If anyone wants to raise the price, they’re welcome to. The starting bid is five million!” Monte announced to the crowd.

“What’s going on this year? They’ve kicked things off with such a precious item. It looks like something left behind by immortals.”

“Five million, the price isn’t too steep, but the item is just a bit too run-down!”

“There should be more good stuff coming up. Let’s wait and see!” Numerous cultivators were whispering among themselves!

Yet, Alastair seemed a bit impatient, raising his hand and saying, “I bid five million…”

John looked at Alastair, a usually greedy fellow. Hence, John was surprised to see him acting so generously. Without any hesitation, he had placed a bid on this shabby statue! John stared at the statue, unable to discern its authenticity. After all, their auras had been shielded, preventing the use of spiritual sense. Relying solely on the naked eye, it was impossible to make out anything!

“Someone actually wanted this fake trinket…” At that moment, Vermilion Demon Lord began to speak within John’s consciousness field. Is this fake? John was taken aback.

Of course, a deity doesn’t really look like that. And that holy light just now, it was definitely not a divine aura. A bunch of clueless folks like them, they’ve surely never seen the real holy light. With my Nethersky Eye, I can tell at just one glance… Once Vermilion Demon Lord finished speaking, John felt as though the world before his eyes had instantly changed color!

Vermilion Demon Lord had opened Nethersky Eye for him. At that moment, intricate patterns began to appear on the statue in John’s view! John was intently studying the statue when suddenly, it all made sense to him! It turned out that just now, it was not holy light or profound aura at all. They all came from a very small array runes etched within this statue. Once activated by spiritual energy, the alleged holy light would appear. Because these array runes was inside the statue, it was impossible to see them with the naked eye!

As John stared at the fake statue, he was suddenly on high alert. It seemed that the auction had been designed to suppress their aura, not allowing people to reveal their true aura. It wasn’t for safety reasons as he’d initially thought, but rather, it was likely a scheme to facilitate the sale of fake items. After all, they couldn’t emit their spiritual senses to investigate.

Relying solely on their eyes made it difficult to discern the truth. In this way, they could openly sell fakes without fear of being discovered!

“Indeed, every capitalist’s blood is tainted.” A wave of contempt couldn’t help but surge within John’s heart! The individuals capable of running such an underground market and these kinds of auctions were surely driven by the pursuit of wealth!

Since it was all for money, no method was off the table. Perhaps this was just human nature.

“I’ll offer six million…” Someone else had raised their hand, offering a bid!

This caused Alastair to slightly furrow his brow, experiencing a twinge in his heart. However, as he looked at the statue before him, Alastair could only raise his hand again and say, “I bid seven million…” This time, Alastair was gritting his teeth as he made his bid. If he wasn’t extremely fond of it, there was no way he would have continued to raise the price!

“I offer eight million…” The individual glanced at Alastair, and then once again, he called out a higher bid!

Alastair’s eyes were wide open in surprise. Just as he was about to raise his hand, he was abruptly pulled back by John! This time, John nearly dragged Alastair to the ground! Baffled, Alastair turned his gaze toward John.

In a hushed voice, John said, “Stop bidding. The statue is fake…”

“Fake?” Alastair was greatly surprised. However, his statement immediately attracted many glances. Alastair quickly lowered his voice and asked, “How did you know it was fake?”

“Don’t worry about it, it’s all a sham anyway. Inside this statue, there’s a miniature array runes. Once spiritual energy is channeled into it, the array runes will activate, emitting a light similar to holy light,” John explained.

Upon hearing this, Alastair looked at John with a skeptical expression. However, he didn’t proceed to bid. Monte watched Alastair quietly, as if waiting for him to make an offer. However, after waiting for a while and seeing that Alastair was not bidding, Monte had no choice but to announce loudly, “Since no one else is bidding, this statue is sold for eight million!”

However, after he had finished speaking, Monte cast a rather piercing glance at John! It was quite clear that Alastair stopped bidding because of John. Monte wasn’t upset because Alastair didn’t raise the price. Rather, he was a bit puzzled. How did John know that his statue was a fake without revealing any aura or using any spiritual sense to investigate? Could John figure it out just with his naked eye?

Monte had no clue at all that John had used Nethersky Eye to discern the statue’s authenticity.

Following that, one precious item after another was brought forth-all sorts of odds and ends, from incomplete cultivation techniques, and pills left behind by immortals, to celestial beast cores. However, after John scanned the items with his Nethersky Eye, he realized that most of it was a sham. There wasn’t a trace of the authentic ancient aura! However, numerous cultivators began to fervently bid and compete for it! John was also helpless.

At that time, their aura was confined and, frankly, they were as good as blind. They couldn’t even spot a fake, let alone discern anything! Yet, Monte had the audacity to claim it was for safety reasons. It seemed this auction was nothing but a scam.

John’s heart sank. If he had known things would turn out this way, he wouldn’t have come at all. He had wasted two million spiritual coins for nothing! John stood up, intending to leave. Staying here was nothing but a waste of time!

“Ladies and gentlemen, the item I am about to present is a rare treasure of this world, one I believe none of you have ever laid eyes on before.”

The words that Monte spoke next made John, who was about to leave, halt in his tracks. John settled back into his seat, eager to examine whatever it was that no one had ever seen before. An employee was seen approaching, cradling a wooden box in both hands.

A red envelope was placed atop the wooden box. After carefully placing it down, the staff member then withdrew. Monte, on the other hand, gently tugged at a corner of the red cloth, then said, “Ladies and gentlemen, keep your eyes wide open. I dare say none of you have ever seen such a treasure!”

“Monte, hurry up,” they urged, “Stop keeping us in suspense, we’re all on edge!” A cultivator cried out loudly.

“All right!” Monte exclaimed, and then he lifted the red cloth. Upon looking, it was clear that the wooden box was transparent. Inside the box, there was a skeletal arm.
Skeletal arm at an auction!!!! How absurd

Prodigy

Reaction score
The king himself King of Dragonmarsh has made payment for the site. Long live the King. .

You all should thank him, otherwise I will start devoting people from their cultivation....
Thanks a million times King of Dragonmarsh
More funds and resources to you
May the Good Lord replace it with something better and best

Prodigy

Reaction score
Chapter 3752 - 3755 Snow River Valley

“Even if it could save my life just once, it would be worth it!” John didn’t really care about how long that hand fan could still be used!

John followed Alastair as they departed. Accompanied by a sudden shift beneath his feet, the surrounding scenery transformed in an instant! They had already emerged from that shopping district!

Originally, Alastair was afraid that Marc would be waiting outside for John. However, when they came out, they did not see any sign of Marc! Thankfully, that guy was all talk! Inwardly, Alastair breathed a sigh of relief! John directed his order at Alastair!

“Let’s go. Come with me to Snow River Valley. I’ve already paid you, after all.” Alastair nodded, saying,

“No problem. Once you leave Southedge City, keep heading east. You’ll find Snow River Valley right at the foot of Demonia Mountain.” John and Alastair took off, heading toward Snow River Valley! No sooner had they left Southedge City than a frown creased John’s forehead!

“What’s wrong?” asked Alastair.

“We are being followed!” John said!

“What? Who’s been following us? Is it someone from the Miller family?” Alastair was somewhat flustered!

“I don’t know yet. Let’s keep moving forward and ignore it!” John only felt a sense of being watched, completely unaware of the other party’s identity!

“Let’s head back. If we’re in Southedge City, I bet the Miller family wouldn’t dare lay a finger on us.” Alastair was scared and wanted to go back!

“What’s the point of going back?” John grabbed Alastair’s shoulder firmly, then executed the Blazing Stride. In an instant, their figures vanished, only to reappear in the far distance!

The pace of the two escalated significantly as though they were leaping through space!

Marc, upon witnessing the speed of John and Alastair, was left utterly dumbfounded! “Darn it, he’s only a Third Level Tribulator cultivator. How can he run so fast?” Marc held his breath, focusing intently as he began to chase with all his might!

At that moment, Alastair’s face was as pale as a sheet. He had no idea that John could move so swiftly, reaching several kilometers away in the blink of an eye!

Before long, John and his companion found themselves at the base of Demonia Mountain. The place was entirely blanketed in pristine white snow, and the sound of the wind howled around them! After hitting the ground, John concealed himself, pulling Alastair with him!

At the same time, John’s spiritual sense suddenly spread out, encompassing several kilometers around! Regrettably, John’s spiritual sense had discovered nothing!

“He’s not following anymore?” John’s brow slightly furrowed! Actually, it wasn’t that Marc had stopped following John. It was just that John was moving too fast!

At that moment, Marc was panting heavily, chasing from behind! Chasing and cursing at the same time, he exclaimed, “Damn, did they use some kind of aircraft? They’re too fast!”

While Marc was grumbling and complaining, suddenly, a figure darted toward him out of nowhere! It was John. He had discovered Marc and decided to strike first to gain the upper hand! Marc was too preoccupied and flustered in his pursuit, and as a result, he didn’t immediately notice the hidden John.

Upon witnessing John, a Third Level Tribulator cultivator, voluntarily launching an attack against a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator, Alastair was utterly dumbfounded! With a swift strike from John, Marc instantly reacted, his body suddenly erupting in a blaze of flames!

Unfazed by the flames, John’s hand landed squarely on Marc’s shoulder with a single slap! Marc’s body collapsed onto the ground, his eyes filled with disbelief!

“Aren’t you afraid of my flames?” Marc simply couldn’t believe it. How could a mere Third Level Tribulator cultivator not fear my flames? Incredibly, John had managed to pass through Marc’s flames unscathed!

“With that tiny spark of yours, I bet you couldn’t even roast a chicken!” John said with a smirk on his face!

“Kid, you’re asking for trouble!” Marc made a swift leap, his body airborne in a flash. Following that, with a swift wave of his palms, hundreds of flames surged forward, densely packed and heading straight for John!

Upon seeing the situation, John quickly retreated. However, hundreds of flames instantly formed a circle around him, bombarding him like cannonballs!

John was skillfully executing the Blazing Strides, continuously evading the incoming attacks! John’s figure flickered in and out of sight, causing all of Marc’s attacks to miss their mark! Marc watched as two demonic fire flickered beneath John’s feet, his eyebrows furrowed in concern.

“What kind of technique is this?” Marc couldn’t comprehend how John could possibly achieve instant teleportation just by relying on two balls of fire!

“Why ask me? Isn’t your Miller family famous for fire techniques? Go ahead, keep trying. I’m not afraid of fire at all!” John gave a cold laugh, his gaze filled with disdain!

Marc was seething with rage. He, a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator, was being toyed with by John, a mere Third Level Tribulator cultivator. Thankfully, they were not in Southedge City, where there were fewer onlookers. Otherwise, he would have disgraced the Miller family!

“Today, I’ll show you the true power of the Miller family’s fire techniques!” With a low growl, Marc suddenly swung both his hands toward the open air! Waves of heat suddenly converged in mid-air. The immense heat wave caused the surrounding snow to melt instantly, revealing the brown earth beneath!

Those heatwaves were continuously tumbling in mid-air, and then Marc cast a spiritual spell. Instantly, those heatwaves erupted into fierce flames! The flames roared as they rushed toward John!

Boom! A sea of flames engulfed everything, leaving John with absolutely no chance of escape! In no time, John was utterly engulfed by the sea of flames. His figure vanished into thin air! Marc’s lips curled into a smirk.

“You’re too green to compete with me…” Upon witnessing the scene, Alastair, who was standing nearby, was flabbergasted. He plopped down onto the ground, his eyes glued to the sight of John being engulfed by the sea of flames. Inside his mind, he was fraught with anxiety! John’s dead! Is Marc going to target me next? Alastair was consumed with worry about his own fate, and while he wanted to flee, his legs simply wouldn’t obey him!

When Marc didn’t hear John’s scream, he couldn’t help but speak out! “This guy’s tough, capable of enduring the scorching flames for such a long time without uttering a single cry!” However, it didn’t take long for Marc to become dumbfounded, as he discovered that the kilometers-wide sea of fire was diminishing at a pace visible to the naked eye! John’s figure gradually emerged, completely engulfed in flames.

The fire from the inferno around him seemed to be converging toward him as if he was absorbing them.

“What… What’s going on here?” Marc’s face drastically changed! Alastair also widened his eyes, looking on in disbelief! A moment later, the sea of fire had vanished, leaving John with a look of pure enjoyment on his face!

John gave a faint smile and said, “Thank you for your passion. It has indeed brightened my nascence star!”

“Nascence star? Don’t tell me you’ve grasped fire nascence?” Marc was greatly startled!

“Yep!” With a wave of his hand, John unleashed the fire nascence, a ball of flame pulsating in the palm of his hand! The aura radiated by that flame was significantly more powerful than that of Marc

Even that small burst of flame produced such a wave of heat that it caused the stones on the ground to ignite!

“No wonder you, a mere Third Level Tribulator cultivator, dare to challenge me. So, you’ve comprehended the fire nascence…” Marc gritted his teeth, his face filled with anger! Had Marc not been practicing fire techniques, given his own Ninth Level Tribulator cultivation level, John would have certainly been terrified! Unfortunately, his skills were based on fire, but John had mastered the fire nascence, rendering the latter completely immune to flames!

Given the circumstances, Marc, despite his superior status and strength, found himself at a loss on what to do with John for a moment!

“Kid, just you wait. Our Miller family isn’t limited to just fire-related techniques. I’ll get you sooner or later!” After finishing his words, Marc turned and leaped up, ready to leave!

“Did you think you could leave without my permission?” John hurled the ball of demonic fire he held in his hand at Marc in an instant!

Upon seeing the situation, Marc casually waved a hand, and a shield of fire appeared! However, John, with his intense determination, easily breached the fiery shield and struck Marc!

Marc staggered in mid-air, nearly plummeting down! Though he hadn’t sustained many injuries, his clothes had caught on fire! Marc was in a desperate scramble, simultaneously fleeing and attempting to extinguish the flames engulfing his body. His situation was utterly chaotic!

Watching Marc flee, Alastair was left dumbfounded. Initially, he was contemplating how to escape, yet unexpectedly, John, a Third Level Tribulator cultivator, managed to scare off a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator. If others were to heard of it, they would think it was a joke, but it was the truth!

John did not pursue Marc. Instead, he headed to Snow River Valley to assist Vermilion Demon Lord in the latter’s search for the remains.

“All right, stop spacing out. Let’s go check out Snow River Valley!” Observing Alastair’s dumbfounded expression, John gave a nonchalant smile.

“All right, all right, all right…” Alastair kept nodding, daring not to offend even in the slightest at that moment! After all, if he offended John, the latter could probably kill him with a flick of a finger.

After following Alastair for about ten minutes, John arrived at a canyon. There, towering mountains loomed, blanketed everywhere in pristine white snow! Surprisingly, nestled within that canyon was a gently flowing brook! The temperature there was extremely low, and the place was blanketed in white snow, yet there was a pristine and clear stream with no fish in sight.

Snow River Valley was incredibly serene. There were no signs of any demon beasts, only small creatures occasionally emerging to drink water by the creek.

“This is Snow River Valley, a name derived from the ever- flowing creek itself. No matter how low the temperature gets here, this stream never freezes. It’s quite remarkable,” Alastair said. John bent down, dipping his hand into the stream. To his surprise, the water was warm.

“Who would have thought there’d be a hot spring here? The water bubbles up from underground, so of course it doesn’t freeze.” John rose to his feet, speaking in a nonchalant manner. With a hot spring around, obviously, the stream won’t freeze.

“This isn’t a hot spring, nor is it something that’s bubbled up from underground. It’s all formed from the melting of accumulated snow,” said Alastair

“It’s form from melted snow? Then why would the stream be warm? Could there be fire of the Earth’s core here?” John couldn’t comprehend how the accumulated snow could possibly melt! Only if there was a fire from the earth’s core there that the ground temperature would be high, causing the snow to melt! However, if that were the case, there wouldn’t just be a stream.

The accumulated snow there would all melt, leading to a torrential flood! John, along with Alastair, followed the stream upstream, wanting to find out where the source of this stream was! As John and Alastair ventured deeper into the Snow River Valley, out of the blue, Vermilion Demon Lord spoke up! “Kid, I’m certain my remains are still here. I can feel it!”

Upon hearing that, John was instantly filled with immense joy! If all of Vermilion Demon Lord’s remains could be found there, it would be possible to bring Vermilion Demon Lord back to life! Following the stream, John journeyed on.

Upon reaching the end of the stream, just as he expected, he saw the accumulation of snow tumbling down from the mountain. When it reached that spot, it would melt and transform into a gently flowing stream! There were no hot springs bubbling up there. It was all thanks to the melting of accumulated snow! In the area where the accumulated snow had melted, the ground’s stones surprisingly radiated a reddish-brown hue, as if they had been scorched!

John reached out to touch the stone on the ground, only to find it surprisingly hot to the touch!

“What on earth is going on here? Could something be hidden in this place?” John stared at the patch of ground devoid of snow, his eyebrows furrowing in concern!

“This is the place. My remains should be here!” The voice of Vermilion Demon Lord echoed once again! Listening to the words of Vermilion Demon Lord, John drew his Dragonslayer Sword, resolved to blast through the ground’s stones to see what truly lay beneath!

“Give me some space. There’s definitely something beneath us. Otherwise, it wouldn’t be like this.” John gestured for Alastair to step aside. Then, gripping the Dragonslayer Sword, he fiercely struck down on the stone!

Boom!

As the stones crumbled, plumes of dark mist surged toward the sky. Within those clouds of darkness, countless points of light flickered and shimmered!

Those ominous shadows converged into a human form, radiating hundreds, if not thousands, of distinct auras!

“What is this thing, popping up out of nowhere?” John was startled, hastily stepping back! Upon witnessing that scene, Alastair was utterly astounded. None of them had ever imagined that such a thing could possibly exist underground!

“This is a brain-eating parasite. There must be a skull buried here, otherwise, there wouldn’t be so many of these parasites around.” Vermilion Demon Lord spoke to John!

“Brain-eating parasite?” John was utterly perplexed. He had never heard of such a thing. Besides, considering the number of cultivators who had perished in Ethereal Realm, which was probably in the millions, he had never seen anything like this inside the skulls of the deceased!

Recognizing John’s confusion, Vermilion Demon Lord explained, “The brain-eating parasite can only be produced under circumstances involving power like mine. It appears that what’s buried here is definitely my skull.”

“In that case, I’ll use the demonic fire to burn all these brain-eating parasites to death before I proceed to remove your skull!” John spoke, a ball of fire suddenly igniting in the palm of his hand!

“You must ensure to kill all the brain-eating parasites in one go. If even one is left behind, it will infiltrate your brain without your knowledge, causing instant death.” Vermilion Demon Lord was giving advice to John!

At that point, John started to panic. He didn’t dare to wield the demonic fire in his hand anymore! Looking at the countless twinkling lights before him, John was not confident that he could instantly eliminate all those brain-eating parasites!

“Give it your strongest shot, or none of us will make it out alive!” Vermilion Demon Lord said. After pondering for a bit, John casually gestured, and the Divine Bow materialized in his hand.

At present, only Alastair was present. Even if John used the Divine Bow, Alastair wouldn’t necessarily know what it was! Only by using the Divine Bow, coupled with the fire nascence within his body, could John deliver his most powerful strike! If that didn’t manage to kill those brain-eating parasites, then he’d just have to chalk it up to bad luck!

The moment the Divine Bow made its appearance, it immediately ignited in flames! The temperature around dramatically soared, causing the accumulated snow to melt instantly, transforming into a greater volume of babbling stream water!

The water rushed past John’s legs, yet John remained motionless, his gaze fixated on the brain-eating parasite in front of him! Not far off, Alastair watched everything that unfolded before him, his expression indescribably complex! He didn’t recognize the Divine Bow, yet he could discern that the bow John presented was definitely not an ordinary artifact! He was genuinely curious about John’s background. What kind of scion could possibly possess such an inexhaustible wealth and carry so many extraordinary weapons?

The Divine Bow was ablaze with rising flames while John was drawing the bowstring! Suddenly, countless spiritual energies from all around converged, eventually forming an arrow on the Divine Bow. With the enhancement of John’s fire nascence, the arrow was also ablaze! That arrow was filled with a frenzied aura.

Even Alastair, who had dodged to the side, couldn’t help but fall to the ground after sensing this overwhelming presence!

“What a terrifying aura. Even a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator might not be able to withstand it, right?” Alastair’s mouth dropped open.

Whoosh! As John released his grip, the flaming arrow shot directly toward those brain-eating parasites! The void twisted for a moment, and a black hole astonishingly emerged in mid-air! That arrow had surprisingly torn open a rift in the fabric of time and space!

Boom! The arrow feathers exploded in front of countless braineating parasites, and the terrifying blaze instantly engulfed those creatures! In an instant, those countless brain-eating parasites turned to ashes under the intense heat! Under the impact of the explosion, the rift in time and space gradually closed!

“That was terrifying…” Swallowing nervously, Alastair felt his aura fluctuated wildly!
Hahaha 🤣🤣
I don't know why John is always afraid of anything parasites,
Please who could explain this to me ooo

Prodigy

Reaction score
Chapter 3756 – 3759 John Hot For Ms. Silver

Only now did Alastair truly realize the terrifying power of John. That arrow he had just released was so formidable that even a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator would struggle to resist it!

Alastair looked at John, his eyes revealing a hint of terror! He was unsure. Having accepted so much money from John, he wondered if John would demand it back in such a desolate place. If John were to return, Alastair would probably not dare to make a peep!

John glanced at the stunned Alastair, a faint smile playing on his lips. “You’ve taken my money. It’s only fair you help me out. Come, lend a hand with the digging…”

“All right, all right, all right…” Swiftly, Alastair rose to his feet and then began to assist John in digging downward! Waves of heat kept emanating from the spot they had dug up!

While John was busy assisting Alastair with his excavation, Marc was in a state of disarray within a courtyard in Southedge City, cursing in anger!

“That punk! If I encounter you again, I’ll definitely tear you into a thousand pieces.” Marc’s body was severely burned by the demonic fire, so much so that even his face was charred black! “Uncle Marc, Ms. Selma has arrived. She’s been waiting for you for quite some time now.” At that moment, a young man from the Miller family stepped forward and murmured.

Upon hearing that, Marc hurriedly headed toward the living room, not even having the time to change his clothes! Inside the living room, Selma sat with a stern expression.

“Ms. Selma!” Upon seeing the situation, Marc hurried forward to pay his respects! Selma took one look at the disheveled state of Marc, her brow involuntarily furrowed.

“Marc, where have you been? You’re looking all disheveled. This time, I had you lead the team over here because there’s a task for you all. Look at the state you’re in now. Are you going to explain yourself?” Selma sternly demanded!

Marc was well past his prime, and his age was considerable. However, within the Miller family, he was just a collateral relative and held no significant status. That was why people would openly call him by his name, ordering him around! Only direct descendants could assume the position of the family head and hold a high status within the family!

Certain collateral relatives held positions that were even lower than that of the housekeeper! After being sternly reprimanded, Marc could only hang his head low, and then he shared his experiences in detail without leaving anything out!

When Selma heard that Marc was left in such disarray by a Third Level Tribulator cultivator and that the person could also control the fire nascence, her eyes narrowed instantly! After all, she knew that John’s capabilities were at Third Level Tribulator, and he also possessed the fire nascence. Back then, it was John who had shattered her Frost Technique with fire nascence.

“The young man you encountered is the very one who took the life of Kieran. His name is John, and he is also the individual that the Demon Seal Alliance has been devoted to hunting down with the price of century’s worth of offering.” Selma gritted her teeth as she spoke!

“What? It’s him?” Marc was taken aback. “Did you ask for us to kill that guy, Ms. Selma?”

“Indeed, but it’s crucial that you keep this confidential. After all, this guy is someone who the Demon Seal Alliance has been devoted to hunting down. If others were to find out about his identity, there’s no doubt we’d have competition. Moreover, Lunarius Palace was harboring that guy, turning against our Miller family. Well, we have to show Lunarius Palace a thing or two. On this expedition to the polar region, apart from eliminating John, you must also outpace others in discovering the resources of the polar region within Lunarius Palace. Moreover, if you encounter any disciples of Lunarius Palace, show no mercy.” Selma, despite being an elder of Lunarius Palace, had astonishingly issued a kill order against a disciple of the very same group at that moment!

Marc slapped his chest, promising, “Rest assured, Ms. Selma! I know what to do!”

“Go change your clothes quickly. You’re really embarrassing our Miller family!” After saying her piece, Selma then took her leave! On the other side, John was still tirelessly digging alongside Alastair!

“It has appeared!” Vermilion Demon Lord roared in exhilaration! John also saw, a few meters beneath the ground, a skull was quietly laid to rest.

The skull had already turned jade-like, exhibiting a transparent state, and it was emitting a substantial amount of heat waves!

Gazing at the skull before him, John couldn’t dare to imagine that it could possibly belong to the infamous Vermilion Demon Lord! Picking up the skull, a rush of aura instantly flooded into John’s consciousness field. Vermilion Demon Lord, on the other hand, was so thrilled he almost jumped with excitement!

“I’m starting to remember some things…” Astoundingly, Vermilion Demon Lord had actually flown out from John’s consciousness field! Upon witnessing the situation, John was taken aback. The soul remnant of the Vermilion Demon Lord was still surviving within his consciousness. If it were to escape, he feared it would vanish quickly!

When Alastair saw a soul remnant suddenly fly out from John’s body, he was taken aback!

“Mr. Vermilion, doing this is dangerous!” John hurriedly reminded! Vermilion Demon Lord didn’t utter a word. Instead, he took hold of his own skull! From within that skull, a series of faint lights continuously intertwined with the soul remnant of Vermilion Demon Lord!

A moment later, Vermilion Demon Lord displayed an expression of agony before he found himself back within John’s consciousness field!

Stunned, Alastair stared at everything unfolding before him, not daring to utter a single word!

“Mr. Vermilion, did you remember something?” John hastily inquired! “This mountain range is my final resting place. My body lies beneath the entirety of Demonia Mountain.” Vermilion Demon Lord spoke, his eyes vacant.

“Um…” John was at a loss for words. Demonia Mountain, after all, was the largest mountain range in the entire Ethereal Realm, stretching across the whole southern region. The body of Vermilion Demon Lord was buried within that vast mountain range, which would make finding his body harder than finding a needle in a haystack!

“Mr. Vermilion, do you know who killed you, buried your body on Demonia Mountain, and trapped your soul remnant?” John asked! The person who managed to slay Vermilion Demon Lord, dismember his body, and bury it in Demonia Mountain while also suppressing his soul there must have been incredibly powerful! Vermilion Demon Lord shook his head.

“I’m not sure. My memory is still quite hazy. However, sooner or later, I’ll remember. And when I do, I’ll seek my revenge.” The eyes of Vermilion Demon Lord began to fill with murderous intent as he was gradually regaining his memory.

“Mr. Vermilion, currently we only have your hand and skull bones. I’m afraid your revival might be a bit challenging. However, given the chance and clues, I will search for the rest of your skeletal remains.” John addressed Vermilion Demon Lord! As for Vermilion Demon Lord, John could only tread carefully around. If Vermilion Demon Lord were to be reborn, he could potentially become John’s most powerful ally!

“Kid, you’ve shown kindness. If I were truly able to be reborn, I promise you a carefree life in the celestial realm!” Vermilion Demon Lord expressed his gratitude fervently!

Upon hearing that, John instantly knew that this guy was bragging! The celestial realm was teeming with masters, and there were still numerous higher levels to reach. The so-called Vermilion Demon Lord was merely at level nine! If he were truly exceptional, he wouldn’t have ended up being killed and dismembered! However, for John, being invincible in Ethereal Realm and assisted for ascension was not bad at all!

Having departed from Snow River Valley, John was on his way back to Lunarius Palace! Alastair’s mission was accomplished, and he was set to return to Southedge City to continue making money!

“Sir, although I’m not privy to your identity, the divine weapons you bear confirm that you’re no ordinary cultivator. Here’s twenty purple spirit coins for you. Consider it as a token of assistance for what I’ve done earlier. I’d really like to befriend you!” Alastair was no fool. He was always fearful that after swindling John’s money, John would harbor thoughts of revenge! Moreover, using that amount of money to befriend someone like John was certainly worth it!

Upon seeing Alastair’s reaction, John knew that the guy was scared after witnessing his capabilities! John gave a faint smile and said, “Take the money. It’s rightfully yours. I won’t bother you over such a small amount. Perhaps, after a while, I might need your help again. After all, you’re more familiar with this place!”

Upon hearing that, Alastair quickly pocketed the spirit coins and responded with a smile, “Not a problem at all. I know this area like the back of my hand. Let me take the lead. I assure you it’s on the house!”

By the time it was late into the night, John had initially planned to retire to his room for some rest. However, he hadn’t expected that Silver of Lunarius Palace was already waiting for him!

Silver turned to John and asked, “Mr. White, you’ve come back so late. Was there something going on? If you’re looking to fulfill a need, I’ve already told you, you can choose any disciple from my Lunarius Palace. There’s no need for you to feel embarrassed!”

Upon hearing that, John hurriedly explained, “You’ve misunderstood, Ms. Silver. I simply went to Southedge City to buy a few things. Given the perilous nature of the polar region expedition, it was essential to make thorough preparations in advance.”

“How did your endeavor turn out?” asked Silver.

“Not bad. The stuff I bought should come in handy on the road.”

“I won’t disturb your rest any longer, but remember, when things get dangerous, you must ensure your own safety and escape. You don’t have to concern yourself with those saintly women. I’ll also try to get them to cooperate with you as much as possible. The holy maidens can be quite arrogant at times, so their words might come off as unpleasant. Mr. White, I hope you won’t take it to heart.”

“I understand. I won’t hold grudges!” John smiled.

“That’s good!” Silver had left! John returned to his room, where he took out the black tortoiseshell, intricately etched with array runes! Etching array runes in such a small space was the most draining task, both physically and mentally!

After a full night, John finally finished etching over a dozen black tortoiseshells. With the addition of the array runes etched by John on the black tortoiseshells, it was capable of warding off attacks from those who were at Eighth Level Tribulator cultivation level or higher!

For those holy maidens at Sixth Level Tribulator, it was enough for self-defense! After stowing away the black tortoiseshell, John let out a deep sigh. Then, he got up to find Silver! He intended for Silver to escort him to the place where the holy maidens were training so he could gift them those black tortoiseshells!

At that time, Silver was seated in a courtyard, constantly enveloped by the surrounding chill. The temperature there was incredibly cold, yet Silver was dressed in a gauzy skirt as thin and translucent as cicada wings! Perhaps she had forgotten about John’s presence. She felt that Lunarius Palace was filled with only female disciples, so Silver simply began her cultivation right there in the courtyard!

When John arrived at the palace courtyard, he was instantly stunned at the sight of Silver dressed in thin clothing! He hadn’t expected that Silver would dress like that during training! At that moment, John was at a loss for what to do! Should I leave, or should I stay here? Even though he tried his best to avoid eye contact, his eyes seemed to have a mind of their own, always stealing glances when he least expected it!

Silver also noticed someone was spying on her. Suddenly, she opened her eyes, and a cold light shot out effortlessly!

Upon seeing the situation, John swiftly dodged, narrowly avoiding being hit!

“Mr. White…” Upon seeing John, Silver was taken aback!

John’s face was flushed with embarrassment. He couldn’t bear to look directly at Silver. Hurriedly, he said, “I was hoping that you could take me to the place where the holy maidens train.”

“All right!” Silver nodded, then returned to her room to change her clothes! After Silver had changed her clothes, she noticed that John’s face was flushed red, as if she was running a fever!

Observing John’s demeanor, Silver couldn’t help but cover her mouth in amusement. Of course, she understood why John was behaving in such a way!

“Mr. White, you saved my life and, in truth, I should grant any request you make. Regrettably, I am currently entrusted with the mission of Lunarius Palace and cannot engage in a dual cultivation with you. Once I have passed on my position to the next holy maiden, I will be at your disposal.” Silver spoke lightly to John.

“You misunderstood. I wasn’t thinking about that. Let’s hurry up and go.” Blushing, John hurriedly made his way toward the hill behind Lunarius Palace!
Hmmmm John is truly hot for Ms Silver

Prodigy

Reaction score
Chapter 3759 - 3761 Time Nascence

As soon as they entered, they could hear a series of shouts emanating from within, accompanied by the sound of explosions echoing through the void. This was a scene where the holy maidens were sparring against each other. Only in this way could these holy maiden achieve the greatest level of teamwork.

The journey to the polar region was to commence tomorrow. As for how many of these holy maidens would survive and return, it was anyone’s guess.

“Everyone, stop!” Silver ordered. Immediately after, over a dozen holy maidens emerged from various places.

Dahlia stepped forward and addressed Silver, “Ms. Silver, my comrades and I have been training rigorously. On this upcoming journey to the polar region, we will not fail our mission. We will surely find the resources Lunarius Palace needs.”

“You’ve all worked hard, and we’re setting off tomorrow. Practicing strenuously today won’t make much of a difference. It might be better to get some rest instead. Today, you all are free to leave this place and get some air outside,” Silver declared.

Upon hearing this, the holy maidens were extremely delighted. After all, they had been staying there for several months without ever leaving.

“Thank you, Ms. Silver!” the holy maidens uttered in unison.

“Mr. White came by today. He also brought gifts for you all.” After Silver finished speaking, she glanced at John.

All the holy maidens turned their attention to him too. However, their expressions were far from pleased. Instead, their disdain toward him had intensified. They had assumed that John was giving gifts in an attempt to bribe them, hoping they would comply with his wishes throughout the journey.

John paid no mind to the gazes of these holy maidens. Instead, he took out the black tortoiseshell he had crafted a faint glow radiated from the Black tortoiseshell, with its array runes appearing and disappearing intermittently!

“A black tortoiseshell?” Dahlia was instantly taken aback. It was common knowledge that the black tortoiseshell was incredibly sturdy, capable of being used as a shield. One that had array runes engraved on it was even more hardy.

“That’s right. I purchased these black tortoiseshells from Southedge City and spent the entire night engraving array runes on them. Each of you should carry one. At crucial moments, these black tortoiseshells might very well save your life. They can withstand a strike from at least an Eighth Level Tribulator without any issues.” After John finished speaking, he casually tossed out a dozen or so black tortoiseshells, which landed accurately in the hands of the holy maidens.

Upon hearing that the array runes on the black tortoiseshell were engraved by John himself, the holy maidens were filled with a mix of disbelief and confusion. One should know that an array master was quite a rarity in Ethereal Realm, especially one who could engrave array runes on tortoiseshells. However, John’s appearance didn’t even come close to a senior array master at all.

John noticed the confusion on the faces of the holy maidens, and with a light smile, he asked, “Do you have doubts about how strong the black tortoiseshells are?”

The holy maidens didn’t comment, but they were indeed worried. After all, the array runes were engraved by John. If they were not high- level enough, the black tortoiseshell wouldn’t be able to withstand a single strike from an Eighth Level Tribulator.

John glanced at Silver, who responded with a slight nod. She understood what John’s intention was. Subsequently, John tossed the black tortoiseshell in his hand into mid-air, while Silver gave her sleeve a flick. A chilling flash filled the space in an instant.

With just a casual wave of her hand, the power she exuded was that of a Ninth Level Tribulator. The blistering light struck the black tortoiseshell decisively. The tortoiseshell began to shimmer with a dazzling light, the array runes on it activating. In that instant, it expanded dramatically!

Boom!

The blistering light abruptly vanished, and the array runes on the black tortoiseshell began to fracture slowly. Following that, the black tortoiseshell fell to the ground. Crack began to spread across the its surface before it fell apart entirely. The holy maidens couldn’t help but be astounded by the scene that unfolded before their eyes. The black tortoiseshell, combined with the array runes, can actually withstand a blow from a Ninth Level Tribulator!

Although the black tortoiseshell could only withstand one hit before it was ruined, that single instance was enough to save their lives.

Although John was only a Third Level Tribulator, he was an array master. In Ethereal Realm, array masters and alchemists were both highly respected. The fact that John was an array master meant that his cultivation level wasn’t particularly high. After all, he had devoted most of his energy to mastering arcane arrays.

Dahlia stepped forward, respectfully saying, “Many thanks, Mr. White. We will be following Ms. Silver’s orders and ensure your safety throughout the journey.” After they had received such valuable gifts, it would have been rude for them to go against John.

Listening to Dahlia’s words, John simply responded with a faint smile. “Just focus on keeping yourselves safe. If possible, I’ll do my best to bring you all back.” John’s words instantly caused Dahlia’s grateful expression to darken. The other holy maidens were also glaring at John, clearly dissatisfied with his comment.

“So, are you saying that you’re stronger than all ten of us combined?” Dahlia asked John.

John did not respond. Instead, it was Silver who spoke up. “That’s right. Even if all of you gang up on Mr. White, you wouldn’t be able to harm him in the slightest. All you need to do is obey him during the journey. Now, go out and have some fun.”

After Silver finished speaking, she turned around and walked away. Although the holy maidens were discontent, no one dared to contradict Silver.

John merely chuckled without uttering a word. After their departure, the ten holy maidens descended the mountain together, heading toward Southedge City for a leisurely visit. They didn’t know whether they would return alive from their journey to the polar region, so they had to live it up that day.

John had gone to rest in his room. He had spent the entire night engraving array runes, an extremely exhausting endeavor. Thus, he had to recover and be in his best condition as quickly as possible.

When John opened his eyes, moonlight had already filled the room, while the sky had turned dark. However, the snow reflected the moonlight, making the outside appear as if it were daylight.

John stepped out of the room, feeling the gusts of cold wind sweeping over him, a sensation that felt extremely invigorating. In such a harsh environment, an ordinary person would probably struggle to last a day. But for cultivators like John, the severe cold was nothing to fear.

John leaped up, settling himself atop the roof. He saw a figure gracefully practicing martial arts in Silver’s courtyard. It was none other Silver herself, training with a long sword in her hand. The moonlight spilled over her, illuminating the sheer fabric of her attire, a sight that left John utterly mesmerized.

Silver could sense someone watching her, but she knew who it was, so she didn’t pay it any mind.

John only felt a warmth in his nose, followed by a few drops of blood that fell from it onto the pristine white snow.

“See no evil, hear no evil…” John quickly turned around, reciting the calming incantation. What is this? I swear she is trying to seduce me!

After reciting the calming incantation several times, John’s heart finally settled down. As he watched, the moon gradually moved along its trajectory with the passage of time. John fell into deep thought.

“What is the true nature of time nascence. During his time at the Max residence, Orion had passed on to John the Immortal’s Pointer, a technique that required an understanding of time nascence to master.

Additionally, Blazing Stride was also required. Even though John had begun to grasp the concept of time nascence and could even wield Blazing Stride, he was still far from being able to fully harness time nascence to create stars. It seemed he still had a long way to go.

John gazed listlessly at the moonlight, completely lost in his thoughts. At that moment, the holy maidens who had rushed back from Southedge City arrived at Lunarius Palace.

“Dahlia, I had such a great time today. It’s been a while since I’ve felt this happy.”

“Exactly, I even had a lot of delicious food.”

“Southedge City is a lot more bustling than before!” The holy maidens were all engaged in lively chatter and laughter.

“Dahlia, look, who’s that?” At that moment, one of the holy maidens exclaimed upon spotting John, who was deep in thought on the rooftop.

Upon seeing John, Dahlia had an idea. She started whispering to the other holy maidens. After hearing her words, all the other holy maidens waved their hands frantically.

“Dahlia, stop messing around. If Ms. Silver finds out, we’ll surely be punished,” another holy maiden said in fear.

“What’s there to fear? We’re setting off tomorrow, not knowing if we’ll survive. I’m sure Ms. Silver won’t punish us. We are merely testing him. As long as we don’t hurt him, everything will be fine. Didn’t Ms. Silver say that even if we joined forces, we were no match for him? I’d like to find out if that’s true!” The disdain was unmistakable in Dahlia’s eyes.

“Alright then, just be careful and don’t go too far.” The holy maidens nodded in agreement. Thus, they quietly approached John. All of them suppressed their presence and held their breath, not wanting John to notice them.

In truth, he had already sensed their presence as soon as they returned, However, John hadn’t anticipated that these holy maidens would dare to lay a hand on him.

Soon, over a dozen figures darted toward John, akin to streaks of lightning. John’s brow furrowed slightly. Just as Dahlia and her companions arrived behind him, his figure suddenly vanished.

The holy maidens were taken aback, finding it somewhat unbelievable. Even though John was right before their eyes, he suddenly vanished the moment they attempted to attack him

“Are you guys not convinced?” At that moment, the sound of John’s voice echoed from somewhere nearby. Just moments ago, John had utilized Blazing Stride, appearing instantly somewhere else.

“That’s right. We are not. I don’t believe you can defeat us,” Dahlia asserted as she looked in John’s direction.

“Even if all of you teamed up, you can’t harm me, let alone defeat me, understand?” John gave a faint smile.

“Insolence…” With a casual wave of her hand, the frost energy in the air materialized into a frost sword in Dahlia’s palm.

In response, the other holy maidens seized the opportunity to do the same. With that, a dozen or so frost swords all flew toward John. John knew that without showing some real skills, these maidens would not willingly obey him.

As a golden glow flashed above his head, Golem Body instantly enveloped his entire body. Faced with a dozen frost swords, John didn’t even dodge, planning to withstand the impact with Golem Body. John’s Golem Body, coupled with his robust physique, could effortlessly withstand the attacks of the holy maidens. After all, they were merely Sixth Level Tribulators.

Boom, boom, boom…

A dozen frost swords simultaneously struck John, resulting in massive explosions. Shockwaves raged around them, while the void even began to contort. Upon contact with John, the frost swords shattered instantly. And there stood John, unscathed, with a faint smile still lingering on his face.

Staring at the shattered frost swords, the holy maidens were all dumbfounded. They looked at John in disbelief.

“How… How is this possible?” Dahlia’s face was filled with astonishment. She couldn’t fathom how they, a group of more than ten Sixth Level Tribulators, had failed to harm John, who was merely a Third Level Tribulator. Despite their relentless attacks and his not moving, they couldn’t inflict even the slightest injury on his body. This massive gap in strength was somewhat hard for all the holy maidens to accept.

“As I’ve told you before, even if all of you teamed up, you’re no match for Mr. White. Yet you insist on humiliating yourselves. Now, you see what I meant, don’t you?” At that moment, Silver arrived. The sight of her unsettled all the holy maidens.

“Apologize to Mr. White immediately. He merely stood there while you attacked. If he had fought back, you probably wouldn’t be standing here right now,” Silver ordered.

Dahlia and the other holy maidens finally realized just how formidable John was. “Mr. White, we are sorry. We were blind to not recognize how powerful you truly are.” Dahlia quickly apologized to John and did so sincerely
I know how you can defeat John
If all twelve of you gang up against him on bed for duodecanal cultivation,you might overpower him 😁😁😁

xavier

Top level Tribulator - Master of Pervert Sect
Reaction score
When you turn into the beauty, you appear here and when you turn beast, you disappear. Please give us some clue so that we know in advance when you turn the beauty and the beast. My humble request to you is that please leave some soul remnant of the beauty with Master King so that he does not miss you much when you go into silent cultivation. In that way he does not have to trouble the sex sect and pervert members. But of late he made some discoveries and became overnight sensation and become very benevolent. He has even become powerful enough to the extent, he can even humiliate ultimate grandmaster.
Master brits, King of Dragonmarsh is never a burden to our Perv sect. Indeed we can learn a cultivation technique or two, when he's involved with Julia_Natasha .

xavier

Top level Tribulator - Master of Pervert Sect
Reaction score
Immortal Gily

Is John's father same like John himself and his mom was just one among the countless girls he slept with. Poor Mona. Poor Miranda.

Prodigy

Reaction score
I am done cultivating with the available
I thought it had be up to a thousand chapters

Prosper

Five Level Tribulator
Reaction score
I am done cultivating with the available
I thought it had be up to a thousand chapters
Go and find some maiden from virgin sect and cultivate. The resources are scarce now. The immortal is now a baby so he needs enough rest to rebuild his Body again.

mathics

Reaction score
All of you from the Sex Sect to kindly identify, we've got Ultimate Masters seeking your pleasures 🙏

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 3785 - 3787 Pablo Horny

The holy maidens rested in a mountain cave. John simply sat down at the mouth of the cave, allowing the wind and snow to batter against his body. Even now, the night in the polar region was as luminous as daylight. The moonlight reflected off the white snow, casting an intensely radiant glow.

John activated his spiritual sense, then quietly closed his eyes. He wasn’t cultivating. Instead, he was constantly pondering about what exactly was inside the chaos dimension. Those white wolves could traverse through that chaos dimension, but humans simply couldn’t.

Just as he was lost in thought, he suddenly furrowed his brows. He sensed a familiar presence, elusive yet undeniable. Given the circumstances, there was only one plausible explanation. The distance was too great, and John’s spiritual sense wasn’t able to discern clearly.

John slowly rose to his feet, moving in the direction from which the aura was emanating. Several miles away from the cave where John and his group were resting, Pablo was on top of a woman. The woman was none other than Yvonne, who had left John and the others.

Pablo had set out to search for treasures and resources in the polar region. However, despite spending a considerable amount of time searching, he found absolutely nothing.

Everyone who came here belonged to various prestigious sects and families, arriving in groups. He was the only wandering cultivator. Hence, he was particularly cautious. After entering the polar region, he made sure to avoid any contact with other cultivators.

Over the past couple of days, Pablo had found nothing, feeling utterly dejected deep within. But unexpectedly, he bumped into Yvonne.

Yvonne was alone, and she was exceptionally beautiful. This instantly sparked ill intentions in Pablo.

"Beautiful, come play with my dick! It was made just for you" After saying that, Pablo took his dick out, holding it on his hand doing 'come over here' with it

Yvonne was thrown into rage, he was so annoyed. "How dare you show me that piece of ugly thing, Have you no shame. I would rather die"

Yvonne simply wasn’t a match for Pablo in terms of strength. She found herself pinned down directly by Pablo.

“You bastard, let me go. I am from Lunarius Palace. If you dare to lay a finger on me, our head won’t let you off the hook. You’re nothing but a Demonic Cultivator,” Yvonne cursed at Pablo.

At that moment, Pablo couldn’t care less about anything else. He stepped forward and ripped off Yvonne’s clothes. Yvonne was on the verge of tears. She could handle death, but enduring this kind of humiliation was even more unbearable than death itself.

At this point, Yvonne wished she could just die, but she couldn’t. Pablo tore at Yvonne’s clothes, his eyes filled with lustful intent. No matter how desperately Yvonne called out, no one could possibly save her in this vast, desolate wilderness. In the end, Yvonne gave up her struggle, tears trickling down from the corners of her eyes. She was filled with regret. Why did I leave? If I hadn’t left and had stayed with John and the others, none of this would have happened.

Just as Yvonne was about to be completely undressed, and Pablo was on the verge of forcing himself on her, suddenly, a teasing voice echoed out of nowhere.

“You’re a grown man. Are you not ashamed of yourself for treating a woman this way?” Pablo’s whole body shuddered, and he hastily got up when he heard that voice. His face was contorted when he saw John.

Taking advantage of the situation, Yvonne quickly rose to her feet and positioned herself behind John. At that moment, Yvonne was disheveled, but she didn’t care about her appearance anymore, nor did she accuse John of taking advantage of her.

Pablo looked at John, sensing the aura that emanated from him. His face was ashen. When John was just a Second Level Tribulator cultivator, he had battled him and even managed to injure him. At that point, John had already reached Third Level Tribulator, and his aura was notably powerful. Pablo knew he was no match for him.

“John, why are you butting into things that don’t concern you? If you’re so fond of this woman, I’ll let you have her. I haven’t laid a finger on this woman. She’s still a virgin.”

Yvonne’s face flushed with embarrassment. If she had the ability to beat Pablo, she would have taken action to silence him long ago.

“If I were to pursue a woman, I wouldn’t be as shameless as you. Since we’ve met today, let’s just settle things once and for all…” Suddenly, the Dragonslayer Sword appeared in John’s hand, its chilling radiance causing Pablo to tremble all over

Pablo looked at John, his eyes filled with fear. In the Celestial Battlefield, Pablo had had John running all over the place. Yet, in just a little over ten days, the growth of John’s strength had grown so much that it scared him.

“John, we hold no grudges against each other. Today, I won’t fight you. How about we consider all our past disputes settled?” Pablo asked John.

John laughed. “Have you no shame? When I was weaker than you, you chased me down like a dog without its master. Now that I’m stronger than you, you want to just wipe the slate clean? How can you be so shameless? Did you learn to be shameless in the Demon Devouring Cave?” John couldn’t help but ridicule Pablo relentlessly.

“Kid, if you’re going to scold him, leave me out of it. I didn’t teach him anything. He learned everything by himself in that cave.” In John’s consciousness field, Vermilion Demon Lord expressed his extreme dissatisfaction.

Pablo felt his face redden, but he still managed to suppress his anger. “John, considering your current status, do you really think you can escape if our fight attracts others? You are a walking treasure trove. Many are eyeing for the hundred-year offering from the Demon Seal Alliance…” Pablo wanted to use this as a threat against John, preventing him from making a move.

“You think I’m afraid?” John sneered. Pablo knew that John would not let him off the hook today. So, he stopped talking, and a palpable tension started to rise from within him. Since a battle was inevitable, he decided to fight with all his might. Perhaps there was still a chance to escape.

A smirk appeared on John’s face, and his eyes revealed a hint of disdain when he saw that Pablo was ready to make his move. John could now reclaim all the humiliations he had suffered in the Celestial Battlefield.

Yvonne was incredibly tense as she sensed the aura emanating from Pablo. Upon seeing Pablo about to take action, Yvonne said to John, “If we work together, we might just have a chance to escape.”

“Escape? Didn’t you hear him just now, begging me not to hit him? Given your current state, can you really take action? Won’t you be exposed the moment you do? Aren’t you afraid of being seen?” John cast a glance at Yvonne. It wasn’t that John particularly disliked her, but he didn’t exactly hold much affection for her either.

A few words from Yvonne had led to the demise of two holy maidens, a fact that John could never reconcile with. Yvonne fell into silence. She was barely clothed at the moment. If she were to move, she would undoubtedly be completely exposed.

While John was engaged in conversation with Yvonne, Pablo suddenly made his move. This was the perfect opportunity. He could take John by surprise. Pablo exuded an astonishing aura, casually releasing waves of black mists that seemed to tear through the very fabric of the air itself.

In front of John, Pablo’s Nethersky Eye and Dark Demon Armor were of no use. So, his only choice was to launch a surprise attack.

“Be careful…” Yvonne hadn’t expected that Pablo would seize the opportunity while John was talking to launch a surprise attack.

John was calm and composed. He waved his hand, and a wave of flame rolled out like a massive tidal wave. For a moment, the sky blazed bright red. Upon witnessing the massive wave of fire before him, Pablo was dumbstruck.

John’s power had escalated to such an exceptional level that it was beyond his own comprehension. He’s just a Third Level Tribulator cultivator, yet he’s capable of summoning such immense surges of demonic fire.

Meanwhile, hundreds of miles away, the people of the Five Great Sects were resting. The sudden red glow in the sky was a clear sign to them that a battle was undoubtedly underway. If there was an intense battle, there could only be one possibility: They were fighting over a treasure.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 3787 - 3789 Pablo...

Logan gazed at the distant red light and said, “Let’s go check it out. Someone might have already found the immortal’s tomb.”

The individuals from the Five Great Sects ceased their rest and then promptly headed toward the red light.

At that moment, Pablo was releasing streams of black mist continuously, defending against the fiery tidal wave unleashed by John.

John watched as Pablo awkwardly defended himself, a smirk playing on his lips. Immediately following that, his body sprang up, and the Demon Flogger materialized in his hand.

Pablo was busy fending off the flames, completely unguarded, when he was struck by the Demon Flogger. The attack from the Demon Flogger, piercing through his heart and soul, caused Pablo to scream out in agony and collapse onto the ground. He could bear physical pain without fear, but the Demon Flogger was specifically designed against Demonic Cultivators, targeting their spiritual sense.

The intensity of such neural agony far surpassed any physical discomfort. As Pablo fell to the ground, the Demon Flogger cracked loudly in the air. Pablo’s body trembled violently. His heart appeared to be quivering with dread. He was consumed by sheer terror.

“John, just kill me already. Why are you torturing me like this?” Pablo knew that in front of John, there was absolutely no chance of escape. Thus, he resigned to the thought of embracing death. At least in death, there could still be a sense of relief. Yvonne was utterly taken aback as she watched John torture Pablo.

“I can kill you at any moment, but I choose not to. I want to torment you first. Have you forgotten what you did to me in the Celestial Battlefield?” After John finished speaking, he swung the Demon Flogger at Pablo again.

Just then, John sensed someone approaching. His brow furrowed involuntarily as he instantly expanded his spiritual sense to investigate. When he realized that the people were from the Five Great Sects, he seemed somewhat surprised. The Five Great Sects are thousands of miles away from here. How did they get here? But the timing of their arrival is impeccable. I’ve been meaning to look for them. They intercepted me and injured Catlin and the others. I have yet to settle this grudge. Their timing can’t be better. But before seeking revenge, I must first clear my name from the accusation of slaughtering disciples from the Five Great Sects. It was Pablo who did it, yet somehow, the blame was unjustly pinned on me.

Sensing that the representatives of the Five Great Sects were already before him, John turned to Pablo and asked, “You were the one who killed the disciples of the Five Great Sects in the Celestial Battlefield. Why did you frame me for it? If you explain yourself, I might let you off easy.” Pablo had no idea that the people from the Five Great Sects were nearby.

So, he said, “It was all the Wood family’s idea. They disguised themselves as you and then intentionally revealed the item pouch belonging to the disciples of the Five Great Sects, aiming to incite their hatred toward you. This way, they could manipulate others to do their dirty work.”

Upon hearing this, John realized it was Tyler’s idea all along, and suddenly everything made sense. Having interacted with Tyler for such a long time, he could tell it was indeed like him to do something like this.

Tyler was arguably the most cunning adversary John had ever encountered. He was ruthless and unscrupulous, showing no hesitation whatsoever.

“John, now that I’ve told you, just kill me already,” Pablo said to John. He certainly didn’t want to endure another lashing from the Demon Flogger.

“Don’t worry. Someone else will do the killing for me.” After John finished speaking, he turned to the side.

“Since you’re here, come out. You must have heard that the matter of killing the Five Great Sects’ disciples has nothing to do with me. It’s all this guy’s doing.” Pablo was surprised. He then saw hundreds of people emerging from behind one side of the mountain. Right at the front were the leaders of the Five Great Sects. Seeing that, Pablo realized that he had been tricked by John.

No wonder he suddenly asked about the Five Great Sects. It turns out people from the Five Great Sects were nearby. Filled with a murderous intent, Logan cast his gaze toward Pablo and slowly made his way toward him.

Pablo grimaced.

“You dared to kill the disciples from the Five Great Sects. We will exact our vengeance.” After Logan finished speaking, he bellowed at the hundreds of disciples from the Five Great Sects, “Each of you, strike him with your sword once. Do it for the sake of your fallen brothers…”

“Understood…” Hundreds of disciples from the Five Great Sects were all filled with righteous indignation.

Pablo was utterly bewildered. He was indeed seeking death, but he never said he wanted hundreds of people to stab him to death. He was terrified, yet he found himself utterly helpless. He knew the consequences of resistance. It would only lead to a more gruesome death.

A disciple from one of the Five Great Sects approached and struck Pablo. One by one, they advanced until Pablo was ultimately left battered and bruised. Pablo died, but it wasn’t John who killed him. He was, in fact, betrayed to his death.

Logan stepped forward and said, “My friend, I sincerely apologize for misunderstanding you in the past…”

John didn’t respond. He merely glanced at Neil and the others, his eyes filled with intense resentment. He could hardly resist the urge to eliminate them right then and there. However, at that time, he was still no match for the Five Great Sects. If these people teamed up, he was not confident of victory.

Moreover, he was there to find polar stones, so revenge had to be put on the back burner. However, John was one who always sought revenge. If he found the right opportunity, he wouldn’t hesitate to strike.

“Let’s go…” John turned and walked away, with Yvonne trailing behind him.

Neil stepped forward and whispered to Logan, “Mr. Ortiz, this young man’s worth is no less than that of the immortal’s tomb. He’s worth a hundred-year offering from the Demon Seal Alliance.”

“Do you still intend to trade his life to the Demon Seal Alliance for a hundred-year offering?” Logan gave Neil a cold glance.

Neil promptly shut his mouth, while Logan pursued John.

“Hmph, he’s simply a fool for ignoring all those resources. It seems we’ll have to make our move ahead of schedule. This could work to our advantage. We could capture John and exchange him for a reward,” Neil said to Stuart and Edward.

“Right, let’s make the first move. Didn’t Mr. Ortiz say that as long as we left the Five Great Sects’ territories, he wouldn’t interfere with our actions against John? Let’s test the waters later. If Mr. Ortiz really doesn’t interfere, we can spare him a bit longer. But if he tries to stop us, we’ll have to eliminate him first,” Stuart stated coldly.

“Right, let’s do it this way.” Edward also nodded in agreement. The only one who remained silent was Elvis. His face wore an incredibly complex expression.

At that time, John had already brought Yvonne back into the cave. Upon seeing the state Yvonne was in, Dahlia was filled with surprise, She thought that John had forced himself on Yvonne.

Upon noticing Dahlia’s gaze, John hurriedly explained, “Don’t look at me like that. I didn’t do this. Quickly find her some clothes.”

After finding and helping Yvonne put on her clothes, Dahlia finally asked, “What’s happened?” Yvonne kept her head down, not uttering a word. In truth, having indirectly caused the death of two holy maidens, Yvonne was filled with immense guilt deep within her heart. Otherwise, she wouldn’t have left the group.

“Why did they follow me?” John’s brow furrowed. He realized that people from the Five Great Sects had actually followed him. He had intended to avoid them, but to his surprise, these people had been following him all along. He stepped out of the cave and saw Logan approaching the entrance.

“Mr. Ortiz, why did you follow me?” John asked, somewhat annoyed. Had it not been for Logan assisting him during his time of distress with the Five Great Sects, John would have been infuriated by now.

“Friend, I came here to apologize to you, and also to propose a partnership. It seems you’ve been in the polar region longer than us, so you’re more familiar with this place.” Logan spoke to John in a very polite manner!

“Work with me?” John was taken aback, not at all expected Logan to make such a request!

John glanced at the people standing behind Logan, especially Neil, and chose not to respond! Those guys had a grudge against him, so there was no way he would collaborate with them!

Upon hearing that Logan was planning to collaborate with John, Neil and the others were slightly taken aback! After exchanging glances, they were ready to take action against Logan and John at any moment.

“Mr. White, what’s wrong?” At that moment, Dahlia emerged, leading a group of holy maidens!

Upon seeing the sudden appearance of the holy maidens, Neil and the others instantly became alert. Those who had initially planned to make a move halted their actions!

Logan cast his gaze over Dahlia and the others, realizing that they all possessed the power of Sixth Level Tribulator. He was taken aback, as not a single one among them was weak!

Although the Five Great Sects possessed notable strength, the abilities of their disciples were not particularly high. Moreover, their levels of skill were vastly uneven. Among those hundreds of disciples from the Five Great Sects, the highest level of strength achieved was only Sixth Level Tribulator, and there was merely a handful of them at that level! To the astonishment of everyone from the Five Great Sects, more than ten women, each possessing the power equivalent to Sixth Level Tribulator cultivators, suddenly appeared behind John!

Observing their identical attire, it was clear they belonged to the same sect! If the power of a particular sect was that formidable, one could only imagine just how terrifying it was within the sect itself! That was precisely why, upon encountering Dahlia and her companions, Neil and his crew immediately abandoned their plans to engage in conflict!

“An old friend wanted to collaborate with us,” John said in an indifferent tone!

“Collaborate?” Dahlia’s face was filled with caution! All the clans and families who came there did so in search of treasure, driven by their own interests. Who would even consider partnering with others?

Quickly, Logan addressed Dahlia, saying, “We are new to the polar region and unfamiliar with the territory, which is why we proposed a partnership. Rest assured, should we locate the immortal’s tomb, we are more than willing to share the discovered treasures equally!”

Upon hearing that Logan and his group were actually searching for the immortal’s tomb, Dahlia was finally able to relax! Clearly, they were tricked, too, because there was no such thing as the immortal’s tomb.

“Logan, collaboration is indeed feasible. Once we locate the immortal’s tomb, we don’t want anything else. However, we do require a type of polar stone found there, and we insist that you do not compete with us for it. After all, that object is utterly useless to you. Only those who practice the frost cultivation techniques can truly utilize it!” John went straight to the point and told Logan about the matter of the polar stone.

“No problem, if it’s of no use to us, we definitely won’t fight over it!” Logan agreed right away!

“Here’s to a pleasant collaboration.” John extended his hand toward Logan, who in turn, reciprocated with a firm handshake with John! However, in the moment of the handshake, Logan subtly tightened his grip, as if he was hinting something to John!

John wore an expression of surprise, yet he failed to grasp the meaning behind Logan’s action! From start to finish, Logan never consulted with the people behind him. Just like that, he decided to collaborate with John!

Neil and the others remained silent. Their dissatisfaction was evident, yet they dared not voice their concerns. John, along with Dahlia, took a rest inside the cave! The individuals from the Five Great Sects had found a spot outside the cave to rest and recuperate! Once dawn broke, they set out in search of the immortal’s tomb.

As John sat by the entrance of the cave, his eyes slightly closed, immersed in his meditation, suddenly, a surge of energy came rushing toward him! In an instant, John’s eyes flew open, his body exuding an explosive aura, ready to strike at any moment! After all, Neil and his associates had always been scheming to capture him and hand him over to the Demon Seal Alliance for a reward. Thus, John couldn’t help but be on guard!

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 3790 - 3792 ............

Just as John was about to take action, the voice of Logan echoed over! “It’s me…”

John was slightly taken aback, looking at Logan with confusion. He couldn’t understand why Logan was seeking him out so surreptitiously. Recalling the moment when Logan intentionally gripped his hand tightly during their handshake, John knew for sure that Logan was dealing with something!

“Mr. Ortiz, is there something you need?” In a hushed tone, John asked.

Logan glanced around and whispered, “We should find a more secluded spot.” John nodded, leading Logan into the cave. He then ordered the two holy maidens to guard the entrance of the cave.

At that moment, Logan finally let out a sigh of relief. Turning to John, he said, “My friend, my intention in collaborating with you was actually to ask for your help.”

“What can I assist you with?” John asked in confusion! Logan’s cultivation level had already reached Ninth Level Tribulator, so John didn’t know how he could possibly be of any further assistance!

“During the trip to the polar region, Neil and his crew were already harboring murderous intentions. Ever since I let you escape from the Five Great Sects last time, they’ve been holding a grudge against me. Recently, I’ve advanced to Ninth Level Tribulator cultivation level. They’ve already conspired to band together and take me down,” Logan said with a grim expression!

“They want to kill you? Knowing that, why did you still come?” John was extremely curious. If he already knew, why did he still come to the polar regions?

With a bitter smile, Logan said, “I had no choice but to come. If I hadn’t, Mr. Dawn would have undoubtedly met his end. The three of them had administered a poisonous pill to Mr. Dawn and coerced him into cooperating with them. If I hadn’t shown up, acting like I was clueless, they would have definitely made a move against Mr. Dawn.”

“Did Mr. Dawn tell you this?” John asked. Logan nodded. “He secretly informed me. I could sense it myself too, that Neil and his men harbored murderous intentions toward me. The reason they haven’t made their move yet is that they’re waiting to find the immortal’s tomb before they eliminate me.”

“They couldn’t possibly locate the immortal’s tomb,” John said nonchalantly.

“Why?” Logan was taken aback!

“It’s because that place doesn’t exist. It was all a lie. The real resource of the polar region is polar stone, something that is of no use to other sects and prestigious families. Here, only Lunarius Palace and the Miller family required the polar stones. Anyone else who came here was deceived into coming.” John revealed the true situation to Logan!

“So that’s how it is. I’ve indeed heard of the Muller family, but this Lunarius Palace, I’ve never heard of it before!” It was perfectly understandable that Logan hadn’t heard of Lunarius Palace. After all, it had just begun to recover after its destruction. Being kilometers apart from the Five Great Sects, it was reasonable that he hadn’t heard of it!

“Logan, what exactly do you want me to do to help you? Shall we join forces and take care of those three?” John asked! John harbored a deep resentment toward the trio, Neil included. Therefore, when it came to eliminating them, John would not hesitate!

Logan shook his head, “Not yet. We need to find the right opportunity. They have quite a few disciples under their wing. If we were to take action now, it would inevitably lead to a brutal conflict among them, which would be utterly tragic. I’m hoping to seize an opportunity to eliminate these three individuals without causing harm to my fellow disciples!”

Upon hearing Logan’s words, John understood his intentions. Logan did not wish to harm the disciples of the Five Great Sects! After all, they were all from the place. As long as Neil’s group was taken out of the picture, the disciples naturally fell under the management of Logan!

“All right, seize the opportunity before making a move. However, you can discreetly inform Mr. Dawn that I can devise a way to rid him of his poison so he doesn’t need to worry,” John said to Logan! Logan nodded in delight. If Elvis were cured of his poison, their side would become even more powerful. By then, Neil’s group wouldn’t be able to make any significant waves!

Early in the morning, John and his group set off with the individuals from the Five Great Sects! Throughout the journey, everyone harbored their own secrets. No one spoke a word!

Not long after they had set off, the sky abruptly shifted, with numerous ominous clouds gathering, and a flurry of snowflakes began to fall! The temperature plummeted drastically, forcing the numerous cultivators to unleash their spiritual energy around them in order to fend off the cold!

However, Dahlia and her companions were completely unaffected. After all, they practiced frost cultivation techniques, and they had been living in such conditions for years on end!

At that moment, Dahlia approached John and spoke. “Mr. White, we’ve found another polar stone up ahead.”

“Where?” John had always been on guard against Neil and his associates, so he hadn’t noticed! Pointing toward a nearby rock wall, Dahlia said, “They’re all on the rock wall, Seems like there are hundreds of them.”

John looked over and found hundreds of polar stones embedded in one side of the cliff! Previously, the polar stones were always found on the ground. Surprisingly, they were discovered on the rock walls at that time, embedded within the mountain itself! That made John extremely puzzled, causing him to stop in his tracks involuntarily!

“Why did you stop walking?” Logan asked!

“There are polar stones up ahead.” John pointed out!

“So this is what the polar stone looks like. Why not just have someone take it down?” Logan said!

John, however, remained still. As he gazed at those polar stones, a sense of danger inexplicably welled up within him! The appearance of the polar stone on that cliff is likely not a coincidence!

“Mr. White, I’ll personally lead the team to retrieve the polar stones!” Dahlia exclaimed! John nodded, but cautioned, “You all must stay alert. I have a feeling there’s danger lurking here.”

Dahlia had chosen two holy maidens, and then, with a swift leap, she moved closer to the rock wall! Due to the magnetic field in the area, Dahlia and her companions couldn’t leap too high. They had to use the rocky walls to propel themselves upward once again!

Just as Dahlia and her companions were about to approach the polar stone, suddenly, from within the rock wall, a swarm of venomous parasites burst out, dark and menacing! No one had figured out how those venomous parasites had managed to emerge from within the rock face!

“Be careful!” Upon seeing the situation, John leaped into action.

At the same time, a surge of intense heat rose from his palm because those venomous parasites were afraid of demonic fire.

Upon seeing that, the other holy maidens quickly drew their frost swords. One by one, they released flashes of sword light that swiftly darted toward the dark mass of venomous parasites!

Dahlia and the two holy maidens plummeted rapidly! The sight of those countless venomous parasites swarming in a dark mass was terrifying. If one were to be engulfed by them, not even a trace of their corpse would remain!

John unleashed a series of demonic fire, forming a wall of fire that served as a barrier against the venomous parasites to give Dahlia and the two holy maiden time to escape!

Subsequently, hundreds of sword lights pierced through the swarm of parasites. Although it slaughtered a good number of venomous parasites, in the face of the tens of thousands of them, it was merely a drop in the ocean!

“Help them out!” Upon seeing the situation, Logan let out a shout and charged toward the swarm of parasites! However, Neil remained completely still! Logan didn’t pay any mind. He went straight to John’s side!

“This could perhaps be an opportunity!” Logan whispered something into John’s ear!

In an instant, John understood, and his body rapidly descended! A swarm of venomous parasites rushed toward John. Suddenly, the rock wall crumbled, and what seemed like a sleeping ice bear astonishingly leaped out from within!

Only then did John understand. So, it was this bizarre ice bear that had been messing around with these polar stones on the cliff! These venomous parasites must have been guarding the polar stone whenever the ice bear was in the midst of its cultivation! The ice bear was enormous, its presence robust. Surprisingly, it possessed Tribulation cultivation level.

Upon seeing that ice bear, everyone was taken aback! John had lured the venomous parasites and the ice bear monster toward the Five Great Sects! Since Neil’s group didn’t want to lift a finger, he decided to force those guys to confront the venomous parasites and the ice bear! Only in the midst of chaos could they seize the opportunity to eliminate Neil and his gang quietly!

When Neil and his companions saw John leading the venomous parasite and ice bear their way, they all began to shout and scream in alarm!

“Don’t come closer! Don’t come closer!” They certainly didn’t want to get their hands dirty dealing with those venomous parasites.

However, the louder they shouted, the less likely John would do as they asked. Neil and his group, along with their disciples, were desperately retreating. However, they were nowhere near as fast as John! The venomous parasite and that ice bear were lured over!

After exchanging glances, Neil and his companions found themselves without any other options. It was only then that they decided to take action against the venomous parasite and the ice bear!

John instructed Dahlia to quickly take a few holy maidens to the cliff and promptly retrieve the polar stone! Just as Dahlia and her companions were about to retrieve the polar stone, a series of roars echoed again.

Astonishingly, ice bears emerged from the rocky cliff! That time, it gave Dahlia and the others quite the fright! Upon seeing the situation, John leaped into action, singlehandedly taking on several ice bears to allow Dahlia and the others to retrieve the polar stones!

Logan also hurried forward to help! At that moment, he knew he had to unite in effort and spirit with John! Logan and John locked eyes, seemingly on the same wavelength. They began to fight off the ice bear, all the while strategically retreating!

Surprisingly, those ice bears were drawn right next to Neil and his companions! A swarm of venomous parasites, along with a few ice bears, were present! Neil and his followers were somewhat worn out from managing things!

John, following Logan, had seized the opportunity to escape the battlefield. He didn’t bother to help at all! Blood trickled from the corner of Neil’s mouth. His expression was incredibly grave! Initially, they had planned to seize an opportunity to make a move against John and Logan. Instead, they found themselves entangled with those venomous parasites and ice bears!

“Let’s make this quick, and no more dilly- dallying around!” Gritting his teeth, Neil unsheathed a long sword! Upon the blade’s edge, spiritual energy swirled, and countless sharp blade glimmers flickered in and out of sight! Immediately following, a blade was swung toward an ice bear!

Originally, Neil intended to conserve his strength. He planned to wait until John and Logan were worn out from fighting these ice bears, then they could step in and reap the benefits! However, at that moment, the venomous parasites and ice bears behaved as if they had identified their masters, relentlessly pursuing them without any sign of letting go!

The ice bear let out a roar, a sound so powerful that it seemed to warp the very air around it! Following that, a bear paw swung with all its might. Astonishingly, under that single swipe, the countless blade lights were all blocked!

The ice bear was tough-skinned and thick- fleshed. Moreover, its body was enveloped in a layer of frost that resembled armor, making it extremely hard to break through!

Another ice bear opened its mouth wide, releasing a blast of cold air.

Upon seeing that, Neil quickly retreated, but he was still a step too late! Struck directly by that wave of cold, his body began to frost over in an instant! Neil was deeply terrified. He channeled his inner spiritual energy, striving desperately to slow the pace of the frost’s formation!

Edward and Stuart were fraught with anxiety. Seeing Neil in such a state, they gritted their teeth in frustration! However, they were left trembling by the icy bear, unable to escape!

All the disciples were completely occupied with dealing with the venomous parasites, not a single one was idle!

Meanwhile, John and Logan were standing off to the side, watching from a distance. They had no intention of stepping in to lend a hand! If there had been popcorn, the two of them would have been eating it while enjoying the show!

“Why are these venomous parasites and ice bears targeting only Neil and his people?” Logan asked with a hint of curiosity! Though they had lured the ice bear and the poison parasites over, they had no control over who those things would attack!

With a mischievous grin, John spoke! “I secretly used a few tricks on them.” Logan was taken aback for a moment, then he too started to laugh! In truth, from the very beginning, when John lured the ice bear and the venomous parasites over, he had secretly scattered a type of medicinal powder! That type of medicinal powder could drive the demon beasts into a frenzy, causing them to attack as if they were mad!

Prosper

Five Level Tribulator
Reaction score
Fabulous, LOL 😆 😄 😀 😜
He used to suck dozens of breast when he was immortal. Now that he's a baby, he'll increase the number of breast. He'll even sleep and cultivate on a breast. Baby Gily,I salute 😀😀😀

Prodigy

Reaction score
Chapter 3785 - 3787 Pablo Horny

The holy maidens rested in a mountain cave. John simply sat down at the mouth of the cave, allowing the wind and snow to batter against his body. Even now, the night in the polar region was as luminous as daylight. The moonlight reflected off the white snow, casting an intensely radiant glow.

John activated his spiritual sense, then quietly closed his eyes. He wasn’t cultivating. Instead, he was constantly pondering about what exactly was inside the chaos dimension. Those white wolves could traverse through that chaos dimension, but humans simply couldn’t.

Just as he was lost in thought, he suddenly furrowed his brows. He sensed a familiar presence, elusive yet undeniable. Given the circumstances, there was only one plausible explanation. The distance was too great, and John’s spiritual sense wasn’t able to discern clearly.

John slowly rose to his feet, moving in the direction from which the aura was emanating. Several miles away from the cave where John and his group were resting, Pablo was on top of a woman. The woman was none other than Yvonne, who had left John and the others.

Pablo had set out to search for treasures and resources in the polar region. However, despite spending a considerable amount of time searching, he found absolutely nothing.

Everyone who came here belonged to various prestigious sects and families, arriving in groups. He was the only wandering cultivator. Hence, he was particularly cautious. After entering the polar region, he made sure to avoid any contact with other cultivators.

Over the past couple of days, Pablo had found nothing, feeling utterly dejected deep within. But unexpectedly, he bumped into Yvonne.

Yvonne was alone, and she was exceptionally beautiful. This instantly sparked ill intentions in Pablo.

"Beautiful, come play with my dick! It was made just for you" After saying that, Pablo took his dick out, holding it on his hand doing 'come over here' with it

Yvonne was thrown into rage, he was so annoyed. "How dare you show me that piece of ugly thing, Have you no shame. I would rather die"

Yvonne simply wasn’t a match for Pablo in terms of strength. She found herself pinned down directly by Pablo.

“You bastard, let me go. I am from Lunarius Palace. If you dare to lay a finger on me, our head won’t let you off the hook. You’re nothing but a Demonic Cultivator,” Yvonne cursed at Pablo.

At that moment, Pablo couldn’t care less about anything else. He stepped forward and ripped off Yvonne’s clothes. Yvonne was on the verge of tears. She could handle death, but enduring this kind of humiliation was even more unbearable than death itself.

At this point, Yvonne wished she could just die, but she couldn’t. Pablo tore at Yvonne’s clothes, his eyes filled with lustful intent. No matter how desperately Yvonne called out, no one could possibly save her in this vast, desolate wilderness. In the end, Yvonne gave up her struggle, tears trickling down from the corners of her eyes. She was filled with regret. Why did I leave? If I hadn’t left and had stayed with John and the others, none of this would have happened.

Just as Yvonne was about to be completely undressed, and Pablo was on the verge of forcing himself on her, suddenly, a teasing voice echoed out of nowhere.

“You’re a grown man. Are you not ashamed of yourself for treating a woman this way?” Pablo’s whole body shuddered, and he hastily got up when he heard that voice. His face was contorted when he saw John.

Taking advantage of the situation, Yvonne quickly rose to her feet and positioned herself behind John. At that moment, Yvonne was disheveled, but she didn’t care about her appearance anymore, nor did she accuse John of taking advantage of her.

Pablo looked at John, sensing the aura that emanated from him. His face was ashen. When John was just a Second Level Tribulator cultivator, he had battled him and even managed to injure him. At that point, John had already reached Third Level Tribulator, and his aura was notably powerful. Pablo knew he was no match for him.

“John, why are you butting into things that don’t concern you? If you’re so fond of this woman, I’ll let you have her. I haven’t laid a finger on this woman. She’s still a virgin.”

Yvonne’s face flushed with embarrassment. If she had the ability to beat Pablo, she would have taken action to silence him long ago.

“If I were to pursue a woman, I wouldn’t be as shameless as you. Since we’ve met today, let’s just settle things once and for all…” Suddenly, the Dragonslayer Sword appeared in John’s hand, its chilling radiance causing Pablo to tremble all over

Pablo looked at John, his eyes filled with fear. In the Celestial Battlefield, Pablo had had John running all over the place. Yet, in just a little over ten days, the growth of John’s strength had grown so much that it scared him.

“John, we hold no grudges against each other. Today, I won’t fight you. How about we consider all our past disputes settled?” Pablo asked John.

John laughed. “Have you no shame? When I was weaker than you, you chased me down like a dog without its master. Now that I’m stronger than you, you want to just wipe the slate clean? How can you be so shameless? Did you learn to be shameless in the Demon Devouring Cave?” John couldn’t help but ridicule Pablo relentlessly.

“Kid, if you’re going to scold him, leave me out of it. I didn’t teach him anything. He learned everything by himself in that cave.” In John’s consciousness field, Vermilion Demon Lord expressed his extreme dissatisfaction.

Pablo felt his face redden, but he still managed to suppress his anger. “John, considering your current status, do you really think you can escape if our fight attracts others? You are a walking treasure trove. Many are eyeing for the hundred-year offering from the Demon Seal Alliance…” Pablo wanted to use this as a threat against John, preventing him from making a move.

“You think I’m afraid?” John sneered. Pablo knew that John would not let him off the hook today. So, he stopped talking, and a palpable tension started to rise from within him. Since a battle was inevitable, he decided to fight with all his might. Perhaps there was still a chance to escape.

A smirk appeared on John’s face, and his eyes revealed a hint of disdain when he saw that Pablo was ready to make his move. John could now reclaim all the humiliations he had suffered in the Celestial Battlefield.

Yvonne was incredibly tense as she sensed the aura emanating from Pablo. Upon seeing Pablo about to take action, Yvonne said to John, “If we work together, we might just have a chance to escape.”

“Escape? Didn’t you hear him just now, begging me not to hit him? Given your current state, can you really take action? Won’t you be exposed the moment you do? Aren’t you afraid of being seen?” John cast a glance at Yvonne. It wasn’t that John particularly disliked her, but he didn’t exactly hold much affection for her either.

A few words from Yvonne had led to the demise of two holy maidens, a fact that John could never reconcile with. Yvonne fell into silence. She was barely clothed at the moment. If she were to move, she would undoubtedly be completely exposed.

While John was engaged in conversation with Yvonne, Pablo suddenly made his move. This was the perfect opportunity. He could take John by surprise. Pablo exuded an astonishing aura, casually releasing waves of black mists that seemed to tear through the very fabric of the air itself.

In front of John, Pablo’s Nethersky Eye and Dark Demon Armor were of no use. So, his only choice was to launch a surprise attack.

“Be careful…” Yvonne hadn’t expected that Pablo would seize the opportunity while John was talking to launch a surprise attack.

John was calm and composed. He waved his hand, and a wave of flame rolled out like a massive tidal wave. For a moment, the sky blazed bright red. Upon witnessing the massive wave of fire before him, Pablo was dumbstruck.

John’s power had escalated to such an exceptional level that it was beyond his own comprehension. He’s just a Third Level Tribulator cultivator, yet he’s capable of summoning such immense surges of demonic fire.

Meanwhile, hundreds of miles away, the people of the Five Great Sects were resting. The sudden red glow in the sky was a clear sign to them that a battle was undoubtedly underway. If there was an intense battle, there could only be one possibility: They were fighting over a treasure.
John would be in trouble if the five great sect should come

Prodigy

Reaction score
Chapter 3790 - 3792 ............

Just as John was about to take action, the voice of Logan echoed over! “It’s me…”

John was slightly taken aback, looking at Logan with confusion. He couldn’t understand why Logan was seeking him out so surreptitiously. Recalling the moment when Logan intentionally gripped his hand tightly during their handshake, John knew for sure that Logan was dealing with something!

“Mr. Ortiz, is there something you need?” In a hushed tone, John asked.

Logan glanced around and whispered, “We should find a more secluded spot.” John nodded, leading Logan into the cave. He then ordered the two holy maidens to guard the entrance of the cave.

At that moment, Logan finally let out a sigh of relief. Turning to John, he said, “My friend, my intention in collaborating with you was actually to ask for your help.”

“What can I assist you with?” John asked in confusion! Logan’s cultivation level had already reached Ninth Level Tribulator, so John didn’t know how he could possibly be of any further assistance!

“During the trip to the polar region, Neil and his crew were already harboring murderous intentions. Ever since I let you escape from the Five Great Sects last time, they’ve been holding a grudge against me. Recently, I’ve advanced to Ninth Level Tribulator cultivation level. They’ve already conspired to band together and take me down,” Logan said with a grim expression!

“They want to kill you? Knowing that, why did you still come?” John was extremely curious. If he already knew, why did he still come to the polar regions?

With a bitter smile, Logan said, “I had no choice but to come. If I hadn’t, Mr. Dawn would have undoubtedly met his end. The three of them had administered a poisonous pill to Mr. Dawn and coerced him into cooperating with them. If I hadn’t shown up, acting like I was clueless, they would have definitely made a move against Mr. Dawn.”

“Did Mr. Dawn tell you this?” John asked. Logan nodded. “He secretly informed me. I could sense it myself too, that Neil and his men harbored murderous intentions toward me. The reason they haven’t made their move yet is that they’re waiting to find the immortal’s tomb before they eliminate me.”

“They couldn’t possibly locate the immortal’s tomb,” John said nonchalantly.

“Why?” Logan was taken aback!

“It’s because that place doesn’t exist. It was all a lie. The real resource of the polar region is polar stone, something that is of no use to other sects and prestigious families. Here, only Lunarius Palace and the Miller family required the polar stones. Anyone else who came here was deceived into coming.” John revealed the true situation to Logan!

“So that’s how it is. I’ve indeed heard of the Muller family, but this Lunarius Palace, I’ve never heard of it before!” It was perfectly understandable that Logan hadn’t heard of Lunarius Palace. After all, it had just begun to recover after its destruction. Being kilometers apart from the Five Great Sects, it was reasonable that he hadn’t heard of it!

“Logan, what exactly do you want me to do to help you? Shall we join forces and take care of those three?” John asked! John harbored a deep resentment toward the trio, Neil included. Therefore, when it came to eliminating them, John would not hesitate!

Logan shook his head, “Not yet. We need to find the right opportunity. They have quite a few disciples under their wing. If we were to take action now, it would inevitably lead to a brutal conflict among them, which would be utterly tragic. I’m hoping to seize an opportunity to eliminate these three individuals without causing harm to my fellow disciples!”

Upon hearing Logan’s words, John understood his intentions. Logan did not wish to harm the disciples of the Five Great Sects! After all, they were all from the place. As long as Neil’s group was taken out of the picture, the disciples naturally fell under the management of Logan!

“All right, seize the opportunity before making a move. However, you can discreetly inform Mr. Dawn that I can devise a way to rid him of his poison so he doesn’t need to worry,” John said to Logan! Logan nodded in delight. If Elvis were cured of his poison, their side would become even more powerful. By then, Neil’s group wouldn’t be able to make any significant waves!

Early in the morning, John and his group set off with the individuals from the Five Great Sects! Throughout the journey, everyone harbored their own secrets. No one spoke a word!

Not long after they had set off, the sky abruptly shifted, with numerous ominous clouds gathering, and a flurry of snowflakes began to fall! The temperature plummeted drastically, forcing the numerous cultivators to unleash their spiritual energy around them in order to fend off the cold!

However, Dahlia and her companions were completely unaffected. After all, they practiced frost cultivation techniques, and they had been living in such conditions for years on end!

At that moment, Dahlia approached John and spoke. “Mr. White, we’ve found another polar stone up ahead.”

“Where?” John had always been on guard against Neil and his associates, so he hadn’t noticed! Pointing toward a nearby rock wall, Dahlia said, “They’re all on the rock wall, Seems like there are hundreds of them.”

John looked over and found hundreds of polar stones embedded in one side of the cliff! Previously, the polar stones were always found on the ground. Surprisingly, they were discovered on the rock walls at that time, embedded within the mountain itself! That made John extremely puzzled, causing him to stop in his tracks involuntarily!

“Why did you stop walking?” Logan asked!

“There are polar stones up ahead.” John pointed out!

“So this is what the polar stone looks like. Why not just have someone take it down?” Logan said!

John, however, remained still. As he gazed at those polar stones, a sense of danger inexplicably welled up within him! The appearance of the polar stone on that cliff is likely not a coincidence!

“Mr. White, I’ll personally lead the team to retrieve the polar stones!” Dahlia exclaimed! John nodded, but cautioned, “You all must stay alert. I have a feeling there’s danger lurking here.”

Dahlia had chosen two holy maidens, and then, with a swift leap, she moved closer to the rock wall! Due to the magnetic field in the area, Dahlia and her companions couldn’t leap too high. They had to use the rocky walls to propel themselves upward once again!

Just as Dahlia and her companions were about to approach the polar stone, suddenly, from within the rock wall, a swarm of venomous parasites burst out, dark and menacing! No one had figured out how those venomous parasites had managed to emerge from within the rock face!

“Be careful!” Upon seeing the situation, John leaped into action.

At the same time, a surge of intense heat rose from his palm because those venomous parasites were afraid of demonic fire.

Upon seeing that, the other holy maidens quickly drew their frost swords. One by one, they released flashes of sword light that swiftly darted toward the dark mass of venomous parasites!

Dahlia and the two holy maidens plummeted rapidly! The sight of those countless venomous parasites swarming in a dark mass was terrifying. If one were to be engulfed by them, not even a trace of their corpse would remain!

John unleashed a series of demonic fire, forming a wall of fire that served as a barrier against the venomous parasites to give Dahlia and the two holy maiden time to escape!

Subsequently, hundreds of sword lights pierced through the swarm of parasites. Although it slaughtered a good number of venomous parasites, in the face of the tens of thousands of them, it was merely a drop in the ocean!

“Help them out!” Upon seeing the situation, Logan let out a shout and charged toward the swarm of parasites! However, Neil remained completely still! Logan didn’t pay any mind. He went straight to John’s side!

“This could perhaps be an opportunity!” Logan whispered something into John’s ear!

In an instant, John understood, and his body rapidly descended! A swarm of venomous parasites rushed toward John. Suddenly, the rock wall crumbled, and what seemed like a sleeping ice bear astonishingly leaped out from within!

Only then did John understand. So, it was this bizarre ice bear that had been messing around with these polar stones on the cliff! These venomous parasites must have been guarding the polar stone whenever the ice bear was in the midst of its cultivation! The ice bear was enormous, its presence robust. Surprisingly, it possessed Tribulation cultivation level.

Upon seeing that ice bear, everyone was taken aback! John had lured the venomous parasites and the ice bear monster toward the Five Great Sects! Since Neil’s group didn’t want to lift a finger, he decided to force those guys to confront the venomous parasites and the ice bear! Only in the midst of chaos could they seize the opportunity to eliminate Neil and his gang quietly!

When Neil and his companions saw John leading the venomous parasite and ice bear their way, they all began to shout and scream in alarm!

“Don’t come closer! Don’t come closer!” They certainly didn’t want to get their hands dirty dealing with those venomous parasites.

However, the louder they shouted, the less likely John would do as they asked. Neil and his group, along with their disciples, were desperately retreating. However, they were nowhere near as fast as John! The venomous parasite and that ice bear were lured over!

After exchanging glances, Neil and his companions found themselves without any other options. It was only then that they decided to take action against the venomous parasite and the ice bear!

John instructed Dahlia to quickly take a few holy maidens to the cliff and promptly retrieve the polar stone! Just as Dahlia and her companions were about to retrieve the polar stone, a series of roars echoed again.

Astonishingly, ice bears emerged from the rocky cliff! That time, it gave Dahlia and the others quite the fright! Upon seeing the situation, John leaped into action, singlehandedly taking on several ice bears to allow Dahlia and the others to retrieve the polar stones!

Logan also hurried forward to help! At that moment, he knew he had to unite in effort and spirit with John! Logan and John locked eyes, seemingly on the same wavelength. They began to fight off the ice bear, all the while strategically retreating!

Surprisingly, those ice bears were drawn right next to Neil and his companions! A swarm of venomous parasites, along with a few ice bears, were present! Neil and his followers were somewhat worn out from managing things!

John, following Logan, had seized the opportunity to escape the battlefield. He didn’t bother to help at all! Blood trickled from the corner of Neil’s mouth. His expression was incredibly grave! Initially, they had planned to seize an opportunity to make a move against John and Logan. Instead, they found themselves entangled with those venomous parasites and ice bears!

“Let’s make this quick, and no more dilly- dallying around!” Gritting his teeth, Neil unsheathed a long sword! Upon the blade’s edge, spiritual energy swirled, and countless sharp blade glimmers flickered in and out of sight! Immediately following, a blade was swung toward an ice bear!

Originally, Neil intended to conserve his strength. He planned to wait until John and Logan were worn out from fighting these ice bears, then they could step in and reap the benefits! However, at that moment, the venomous parasites and ice bears behaved as if they had identified their masters, relentlessly pursuing them without any sign of letting go!

The ice bear let out a roar, a sound so powerful that it seemed to warp the very air around it! Following that, a bear paw swung with all its might. Astonishingly, under that single swipe, the countless blade lights were all blocked!

The ice bear was tough-skinned and thick- fleshed. Moreover, its body was enveloped in a layer of frost that resembled armor, making it extremely hard to break through!

Another ice bear opened its mouth wide, releasing a blast of cold air.

Upon seeing that, Neil quickly retreated, but he was still a step too late! Struck directly by that wave of cold, his body began to frost over in an instant! Neil was deeply terrified. He channeled his inner spiritual energy, striving desperately to slow the pace of the frost’s formation!

Edward and Stuart were fraught with anxiety. Seeing Neil in such a state, they gritted their teeth in frustration! However, they were left trembling by the icy bear, unable to escape!

All the disciples were completely occupied with dealing with the venomous parasites, not a single one was idle!

Meanwhile, John and Logan were standing off to the side, watching from a distance. They had no intention of stepping in to lend a hand! If there had been popcorn, the two of them would have been eating it while enjoying the show!

“Why are these venomous parasites and ice bears targeting only Neil and his people?” Logan asked with a hint of curiosity! Though they had lured the ice bear and the poison parasites over, they had no control over who those things would attack!

With a mischievous grin, John spoke! “I secretly used a few tricks on them.” Logan was taken aback for a moment, then he too started to laugh! In truth, from the very beginning, when John lured the ice bear and the venomous parasites over, he had secretly scattered a type of medicinal powder! That type of medicinal powder could drive the demon beasts into a frenzy, causing them to attack as if they were mad!
That serves the malicious minded people right