The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Chapter 3785 - 3787 Pablo Horny

The holy maidens rested in a mountain cave. John simply sat down at the mouth of the cave, allowing the wind and snow to batter against his body. Even now, the night in the polar region was as luminous as daylight. The moonlight reflected off the white snow, casting an intensely radiant glow.

John activated his spiritual sense, then quietly closed his eyes. He wasn’t cultivating. Instead, he was constantly pondering about what exactly was inside the chaos dimension. Those white wolves could traverse through that chaos dimension, but humans simply couldn’t.

Just as he was lost in thought, he suddenly furrowed his brows. He sensed a familiar presence, elusive yet undeniable. Given the circumstances, there was only one plausible explanation. The distance was too great, and John’s spiritual sense wasn’t able to discern clearly.

John slowly rose to his feet, moving in the direction from which the aura was emanating. Several miles away from the cave where John and his group were resting, Pablo was on top of a woman. The woman was none other than Yvonne, who had left John and the others.

Pablo had set out to search for treasures and resources in the polar region. However, despite spending a considerable amount of time searching, he found absolutely nothing.

Everyone who came here belonged to various prestigious sects and families, arriving in groups. He was the only wandering cultivator. Hence, he was particularly cautious. After entering the polar region, he made sure to avoid any contact with other cultivators.

Over the past couple of days, Pablo had found nothing, feeling utterly dejected deep within. But unexpectedly, he bumped into Yvonne.

Yvonne was alone, and she was exceptionally beautiful. This instantly sparked ill intentions in Pablo.

"Beautiful, come play with my dick! It was made just for you" After saying that, Pablo took his dick out, holding it on his hand doing 'come over here' with it

Yvonne was thrown into rage, he was so annoyed. "How dare you show me that piece of ugly thing, Have you no shame. I would rather die"

Yvonne simply wasn’t a match for Pablo in terms of strength. She found herself pinned down directly by Pablo.

“You bastard, let me go. I am from Lunarius Palace. If you dare to lay a finger on me, our head won’t let you off the hook. You’re nothing but a Demonic Cultivator,” Yvonne cursed at Pablo.

At that moment, Pablo couldn’t care less about anything else. He stepped forward and ripped off Yvonne’s clothes. Yvonne was on the verge of tears. She could handle death, but enduring this kind of humiliation was even more unbearable than death itself.

At this point, Yvonne wished she could just die, but she couldn’t. Pablo tore at Yvonne’s clothes, his eyes filled with lustful intent. No matter how desperately Yvonne called out, no one could possibly save her in this vast, desolate wilderness. In the end, Yvonne gave up her struggle, tears trickling down from the corners of her eyes. She was filled with regret. Why did I leave? If I hadn’t left and had stayed with John and the others, none of this would have happened.

Just as Yvonne was about to be completely undressed, and Pablo was on the verge of forcing himself on her, suddenly, a teasing voice echoed out of nowhere.

“You’re a grown man. Are you not ashamed of yourself for treating a woman this way?” Pablo’s whole body shuddered, and he hastily got up when he heard that voice. His face was contorted when he saw John.

Taking advantage of the situation, Yvonne quickly rose to her feet and positioned herself behind John. At that moment, Yvonne was disheveled, but she didn’t care about her appearance anymore, nor did she accuse John of taking advantage of her.

Pablo looked at John, sensing the aura that emanated from him. His face was ashen. When John was just a Second Level Tribulator cultivator, he had battled him and even managed to injure him. At that point, John had already reached Third Level Tribulator, and his aura was notably powerful. Pablo knew he was no match for him.

“John, why are you butting into things that don’t concern you? If you’re so fond of this woman, I’ll let you have her. I haven’t laid a finger on this woman. She’s still a virgin.”

Yvonne’s face flushed with embarrassment. If she had the ability to beat Pablo, she would have taken action to silence him long ago.

“If I were to pursue a woman, I wouldn’t be as shameless as you. Since we’ve met today, let’s just settle things once and for all…” Suddenly, the Dragonslayer Sword appeared in John’s hand, its chilling radiance causing Pablo to tremble all over

Pablo looked at John, his eyes filled with fear. In the Celestial Battlefield, Pablo had had John running all over the place. Yet, in just a little over ten days, the growth of John’s strength had grown so much that it scared him.

“John, we hold no grudges against each other. Today, I won’t fight you. How about we consider all our past disputes settled?” Pablo asked John.

John laughed. “Have you no shame? When I was weaker than you, you chased me down like a dog without its master. Now that I’m stronger than you, you want to just wipe the slate clean? How can you be so shameless? Did you learn to be shameless in the Demon Devouring Cave?” John couldn’t help but ridicule Pablo relentlessly.

“Kid, if you’re going to scold him, leave me out of it. I didn’t teach him anything. He learned everything by himself in that cave.” In John’s consciousness field, Vermilion Demon Lord expressed his extreme dissatisfaction.

Pablo felt his face redden, but he still managed to suppress his anger. “John, considering your current status, do you really think you can escape if our fight attracts others? You are a walking treasure trove. Many are eyeing for the hundred-year offering from the Demon Seal Alliance…” Pablo wanted to use this as a threat against John, preventing him from making a move.

“You think I’m afraid?” John sneered. Pablo knew that John would not let him off the hook today. So, he stopped talking, and a palpable tension started to rise from within him. Since a battle was inevitable, he decided to fight with all his might. Perhaps there was still a chance to escape.

A smirk appeared on John’s face, and his eyes revealed a hint of disdain when he saw that Pablo was ready to make his move. John could now reclaim all the humiliations he had suffered in the Celestial Battlefield.

Yvonne was incredibly tense as she sensed the aura emanating from Pablo. Upon seeing Pablo about to take action, Yvonne said to John, “If we work together, we might just have a chance to escape.”

“Escape? Didn’t you hear him just now, begging me not to hit him? Given your current state, can you really take action? Won’t you be exposed the moment you do? Aren’t you afraid of being seen?” John cast a glance at Yvonne. It wasn’t that John particularly disliked her, but he didn’t exactly hold much affection for her either.

A few words from Yvonne had led to the demise of two holy maidens, a fact that John could never reconcile with. Yvonne fell into silence. She was barely clothed at the moment. If she were to move, she would undoubtedly be completely exposed.

While John was engaged in conversation with Yvonne, Pablo suddenly made his move. This was the perfect opportunity. He could take John by surprise. Pablo exuded an astonishing aura, casually releasing waves of black mists that seemed to tear through the very fabric of the air itself.

In front of John, Pablo’s Nethersky Eye and Dark Demon Armor were of no use. So, his only choice was to launch a surprise attack.

“Be careful…” Yvonne hadn’t expected that Pablo would seize the opportunity while John was talking to launch a surprise attack.

John was calm and composed. He waved his hand, and a wave of flame rolled out like a massive tidal wave. For a moment, the sky blazed bright red. Upon witnessing the massive wave of fire before him, Pablo was dumbstruck.

John’s power had escalated to such an exceptional level that it was beyond his own comprehension. He’s just a Third Level Tribulator cultivator, yet he’s capable of summoning such immense surges of demonic fire.

Meanwhile, hundreds of miles away, the people of the Five Great Sects were resting. The sudden red glow in the sky was a clear sign to them that a battle was undoubtedly underway. If there was an intense battle, there could only be one possibility: They were fighting over a treasure.
pablo finally meet his end 🙂😉

Chapter 3793 - 3794 Multiple Fist Shadows

“Ah!” With a roar, Blackman released an aura of terror that shattered the encasing frost instantly. “Mr. Ortiz, while we are fighting tooth and nail here, are you just standing by watching us as if it’s some kind of a joke?”

Fuming with anger, Blackman glared at Logan, who was not far off, and questioned vehemently. The Five Great Sects were all engaged in a fierce battle.

Elvis, the sect leader from Celestial Dawn Sect, hadn’t made a move, but Blackman knew why. Elvis had been poisoned. He was currently unable to utilize his spiritual energy, for if he did, the poison would rapidly spread, and he would soon meet his death. In this place, without an alchemist to be found, death was undoubtedly inevitable. However, Logan was observing the battle alongside John, showing no intention of intervening.

Even the holy maiden that John brought along was keeping their distance. It was clear they were being set up. So why wouldn’t Blackman be anxious?

“Mr. Darkmore, that ice bears are just too formidable. I can’t really step in. Besides, if I did, I was afraid you might stab me in the back,” Logan said in a nonchalant manner. Blackman was taken aback. He understood the meaning behind Logan’s words!

“Mr. Ortiz, our Five Great Sects are essentially part of the same lineage. Are you really going to just stand by and watch us fight to our death? As one of the leaders of the Five Great Sects, you shouldn’t be so narrow- minded. How could we possibly lay a hand on you? At most, we just have some unfinished business with John! After all, this guy is worth a century’s worth of offerings of Demon-Sealing Alliance!” Surprisingly, Blackman started playing the emotional card with Master Logan. He knew that if Logan weren’t going to step in, they, facing such a multitude of venomous parasites and ice bears, would have inevitably met defeat sooner or later! These demon beasts were as if they’d been drugged, each one incredibly excited, attacking with all their might.

“Hmph, don’t even think your plan is flawless.” He scoffed. “Mr. Dawn had already informed me. You all plan to kill me in this polar region. Let me tell you this. I chose to collaborate with John precisely to guard against the three of you. We share the same lineage, yet you harbored intentions to kill me. How could I possibly help you!” Simply put, Logan decided to lay it all out in the open.

Blackman and his group were entangled by the ice bears. They couldn’t escape in a short span of time. Even if they had managed to escape by sheer luck, they would be completely exhausted. They were at a point where they could be effortlessly killed.

Upon hearing this, Blackman was instantly seething with rage, grinding his teeth in fury. He glared at Elvis with a menacing intensity. “Elvis, it seems you’ve forgotten the poison you carry within you. How dare you betray us? Don’t blame me for being ruthless, then. Without my antidote, the poison in you will claim your life in three days.” Even at this point in time, Blackman had the audacity to glare defiantly, threatening Elvis.

“You don’t need to threaten him. I can cure his poison!” John stepped forward and spoke up.

Upon seeing that, Blackman became even more infuriated. However, his current anger was futile. The three of them were at their wit’s end, dealing with several ice bears, not to mention the constant harassment from venomous parasites.

“Brat, don’t get cocky thinking that a few demon beasts can trap us. Once we’ve slain these creatures, you can bet your life is next!” Blackman roared in anger, venting the fury within his heart.

“Hmph! You won’t have the chance!” After John finished speaking, he moved like a shooting star, instantly heading toward Blackman. John moved with such speed. It was as if he had vanished in an instant.

Upon witnessing this scene, Blackman was taken aback. With his Blazing Stride, John launched a punch toward Blackman. As he threw a punch, multiple fist shadows cascaded, and a burst of golden light emerged, akin to the blazing sun in the sky.

“How dare you…” Blackman gritted his teeth in anger. Boom! No sooner had his words been spoken than the punch landed right before Blackman. He wanted to dodge but found himself wholly enveloped by the terrifying fist shadows of the punch, leaving him with absolutely nowhere to hide.

A sense of danger suddenly arose within him. “Edward, Stuart, save me…” Terror filled Blackman’s eyes as he cried out for help. However, those two were so entangled by the ice bears that they hardly had any chance to come to his rescue.

With all his strength, Blackman unleashed a spiritual shield, hoping to block John’s punch! However, after his prolonged battle with the ice bear, his spiritual power was significantly depleted. Even when he exerted all his strength to form a spiritual energy shield, he feared it might not be able to withstand a single blow from John!

As the golden light erupted, John’s punch effortlessly pierced through the spiritual shield, landing a fierce blow on Blackman’s body! Blackman’s body flew toward the distance, much like a kite that had slipped its string! In mid-air, Blackman spewed fresh blood, tracing an arc!

With a mighty impact, Blackman crashed into the rock wall, causing the entire small mountain to rumble loudly!

Upon witnessing that scene, Edward and Stuart exchanged a glance before turning to flee! The truth had been exposed, and staying meant certain death for them!

“Hmph, thought you could escape, did you? It’s not that easy!” Logan gave a cold huff, leaping up in a swift motion, blocking the path of the two individuals! The ice bears around were glaring fiercely!

“Mr. Ortiz, we were wrong. This whole affair was orchestrated by Blackman.”

“Considering we share the same lineage and teachings, spare us this time, please!”

Edward and Stuart were pleading with Logan! They didn’t know what happened to Blackman after John landed a punch on the latter, so they didn’t have the guts to even consider harming Logan!

Logan looked at the two, his eyes brimming with anger as he said, “If you had admitted your mistakes earlier, I wouldn’t have taken action against you. After all, we’ve worked together for many years. However, you all, for the sake of your own gains, dared to poison Mr. Dawn. This is unforgivable. If our ancestors were alive, they, too, would never forgive you!”

Upon witnessing the situation, Edward and Stuart realized that Logan was determined to back them into a corner that day. Gritting their teeth, they declared, “Fine, if you’re going to be so ruthless, then we’ll fight to the end!” Having said that, the two immediately took action against Logan!

Logan had only recently become a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator, so they were fully capable of dealing with him if they joined forces! Just as the two of them were about to take action, a phantom figure arrived in an instant.

John had already reached the side of Logan, his eyes sparkling with a sharp brilliance, filled with lethal intent! Dragonslayer Sword in his hand hummed impatiently, as if it couldn’t wait to be unleashed!

“You two seem to have forgotten about me.” John let out a cold laugh!

Upon seeing John, Edward and Stuart felt a wave of tension gripped them both. However, given the circumstances, they had no choice but to give it their all!

“Die!” The two of them were yelling, heading straight toward John and Logan! John’s eyes were filled with disdain. He was no longer someone who could be dealt with by an Eighth Level Tribulator! A while back, he was driven to a state of utter desperation!

In just a few short days, John was able to completely disregard those people. Dragonslayer Sword in his hand erupted with a wave of heat, as a fierce, all-consuming flame surged upward! With a swift strike, a roaring flame dragon was unleashed!

Facing the fire dragon, Stuart stomped his feet onto the ground, and suddenly, walls of earth erupted from beneath! The hard ground beneath the feet of Stuart was instantly lifted up! However, to John, that mud wall was as flimsy as paper in the face of his fire dragon heart, serving absolutely no purpose at all!

Boom! The fire dragon pierced through the body of Stuart, igniting instantly!

“Ah!” Stuart let out a chilling scream!

Logan cast a somewhat reluctant glance, then leaped into action, striking down at Edward with a swift palm strike! Edward also gave it his all, his palms facing each other!

Bang! With a dull thud, the body of Edward suddenly sunk into the ground, leaving only his upper half exposed! Edward was spitting blood, his mouth agape as if pleading for mercy, but he couldn’t manage to utter a single word! Logan, unable to bear it any longer, turned around and left straight away because John could take care of the rest.

John, on the other hand, pulled out a handful of red powder and scattered it into the air! The venomous parasites and ice bears charged forward, letting out ferocious roars.

John took advantage of Blazing Stride to make his exit, leaving behind the barely alive Blackman and Edward, who were being torn apart by the ice bear and venomous parasites

Chapter 3795 - 3796 Penta-Color Stone

After they had traveled a few kilometers, the agonizing screams of Blackman and Edward could still be heard! John could tell that Logan was constantly furrowing his brow! Perhaps Logan never wanted things to get that far!

The Five Great Sects, in the future, might be reduced to just two! After examining Elvis, John discovered that he was merely affected by a common energy- dispersing poison. Consequently, he rummaged through his storage ring and handed Elvis some elixir pills.

Logan sighed as he spoke! “John, I really can’t thank you enough. I honestly wouldn’t have known how to break the deadlock if it weren’t for you. Upon my return this time, I’m determined to set things straight. The Five Great Sects need a thorough shake-up!” It seemed as though Logan had aged significantly all at once.

John gave a casual smile and said, “Mr. Ortiz, you’re too modest. Had you not stood against everyone’s opinion back then, I fear I would have died at the hands of the Five Great Sects long ago.” Logan smiled bitterly. He hadn’t anticipated that his adamant decision to let John go would eventually save his own life. This might just be what they call karma!

Logan pulled out a fist-sized stone from his chest pocket, a stone that was peculiarly imbued with five different colors. “John, this is the Penta-Color Stone of our Five Great Sects. It’s been passed down for many years. However, we’ve never understood its purpose. When I saw you collecting that polar stone for cultivation today, I couldn’t help but think it might be of use to you!” Logan handed over the PentaColor Stone to John!

John took the Penta-Color Stone, surprisingly feeling a warmth seeping into his hand. However, John didn’t pay much attention to it, assuming it was from Logan’s body heat.

After tucking away the Penta-Color Stone, John briefly conversed with Logan. Soon after, they parted ways!

Logan led his disciples back to their sect! After all, there wasn’t an immortal’s tomb, so their stay was essentially pointless! Moreover, the recent death of Blackman’s group still lingered. The disciples under their sect required both control and intimidation!

John, accompanied by Dahlia and the others, continued their quest for the polar stones. As they sought the stone, John made a point of steering clear of other cultivators who had entered the polar region!

Although John had found a fair amount of polar stones, he was somewhat frustrated because he hadn’t seen a polar stone mine. Searching like that, bit by bit, would take an eternity to gather enough polar stones required for Lunarius Palace.

As the sky began to darken once again, John had no choice but to find a relatively safe place to rest for the night! While the holy maidens were resting, John was dutifully standing guard nearby! Sitting cross-legged, John, out of boredom, took out the Penta-Color Stone!

In the dim light, the Penta-Color Stone was surprisingly emitting a subtle sheen, a blend of five distinct glows! Waves of warmth continuously flowed from John’s palm into his body! At first, John thought the warmth of the Penta- Color Stone was due to body heat! However, holding the Penta-Color Stone in such freezing weather, the stone was still radiating a sense of warmth!

John found that rather puzzling. If it was due to body temperature, it couldn’t possibly still be warm! John examined closely and found that aside from its five colors, the stone was not particularly extraordinary. It was quite similar to an ordinary stone! The object, about the size of a fist, possessed a brilliant shine. In the midst of this bitterly cold weather, holding it in one’s hand was surprisingly comforting!

John attempted to channel his spiritual energy into the Penta-Color Stone for investigation, but it was to no avail. He couldn’t discern anything at all!

“What a peculiar stone.” John gazed at the Penta-Color Stone. His palm suddenly tightened with force. He aimed to crush the stone, eager to discover what was hidden within! Despite exerting all his strength, John was unable to crush the stone. That unexpected failure left John momentarily dumbfounded! After all, his strength was such that he could effortlessly shatter a mountain with a single punch, yet he couldn’t crush a stone. Thus, he was perplexed

John had been fiddling with the Penta-Color Stone for a good hour, yet he still couldn’t figure out its significance. It was important to note that what had been passed down from the Five Great Sects couldn’t possibly be just a useless rock. However, John was clueless about the purpose of this stone

“Mr. White, what are you looking at?” Yvonne walked over and took a seat next to John.

John glanced at Yvonne but remained silent. He still held some reservations toward her because he didn’t like her.

Looking at John’s expression, Yvonne took the initiative to say, “Mr. White, I’m truly sorry. Due to my ignorance and willfulness these past few days, I’ve caused a loss for the holy maiden. Thank you for saving me. I realize now that I had some prejudice against you!” Yvonne sincerely apologized, realizing at that moment the extraordinary nature of John. Had it not been for John, not to mention her, even these holy maidens might not have located these polar stones, let alone survived up until then.

“Let’s not bring up the past anymore!” Upon hearing Yvonne’s sincere apology, John chose not to say anything more. After all, this Yvonne was not inherently bad by nature.

Yvonne looked at the Penta-Color Stone in John’s hand and asked, “Mr. White, I see that you’ve been examining that stone for quite some time now. Is there something special about it?”

“The stone has always been warm. I want to find out what is inside, but I simply can’t discover anything!” John uttered and handed over the Penta-Color Stone to Yvonne.

Yvonne took the Penta-Color Stone and immediately yelped, “It’s so hot…” The Penta-Color Stone was tossed onto the ground by Yvonne.

The ground was blanketed with a thick layer of snow and ice. Yet, when the Penta-Color Stone fell, even the accumulated snow surprisingly caught fire. Upon witnessing this peculiar sight, John widened his eyes in surprise as he quickly picked up the Penta-Color Stone.

“It’s not hot at all…” John was quite perplexed, wondering how Yvonne could claim that the Penta-Color Stone was burning hot. Yvonne cautiously moved her hand closer, but she quickly pulled away the moment she got near.

“I can feel the heat wave from within this stone. It’s scorching…” Yvonne said.

John was utterly bewildered this time. What on earth is going on? Back then, when Mr. Ortiz gave it to me, it didn’t seem like he mentioned anything about it being hot. He just handed it directly to me!

John gazed at the Penta-Color Stone in his hand and cast his eyes to the scorch marks on the ground. The ground is covered in ice and snow, yet it could still ignite. How bizarre!

“Mr. White, have you ever tried to see if this stone would change when exposed to fire?” Yvonne questioned.

Upon hearing this, John felt it might be worth a shot. Thus, within his palm, a demonic fire began to blaze. He then held the Penta-Color Stone in his hand. The demonic fire was directed toward the Penta-Color Stone, rapidly causing the previously radiant glow on the stone to start dimming until it lost all its brilliance. Following that, the Penta-Color Stone astonishingly transformed into a deep, dark hue.

At that moment, John was somewhat taken aback. He had scorched the Penta-Color Stone black. What should I do now?

As John found himself at a loss, the stone astonishingly began to crack open slowly. Following that, the Penta-Color Stone shattered, surprisingly revealing an object the size of a crystal core within. The crystal core was brilliantly translucent, but within it resided five distinct colors. Within each color, there was an incredibly faint flame flickering. This time, John held the crystal core from within the Penta Color Stone, gradually infusing it with spiritual energy.

Suddenly, a burst of light radiated all around, casting a brilliant array of colors that painted half of the sky a vibrant red. The flames inside then started to dance wildly.

Upon witnessing the situation, John was startled and quickly retracted his spiritual energy. Such a phenomenon could easily draw people’s attention! If this attracts other cultivators, it’s going to be a real hassle!

“So beautiful!” Yvonne exclaimed with a face full of shock.

“Damn! Fire Spirit Lord’s demonic fire soul essence?” At that moment, the voice of Vermilion Demon Lord echoed in John’s mind.

Chapter 3797 – 3799 Lethal Spirit Sect

John paused and hastily asked, “Mr. Vermilion, do you recognize this object? Have you remembered something?”

Vermilion Demon Lord merely shook his head and replied, “Even though I’ve lost my memory, I recognize this. It’s Fire Spirit Lord’s demonic fire soul essence.”

“The contents here are the five types of demonic fire, and it belonged to Fire Spirit Lord. How did it end up in Ethereal Realm? Could it be that this fellow has visited Ethereal Realm before?”

Upon hearing Vermilion Demon Lord’s words, John understood what was going on. Fire Spirit Lord had visited Ethereal Realm during the Celestial Battle. Hence, it’s highly plausible that his belongings could be found here!

John held the demonic fire soul essence in his hand, his heart profoundly shaken. He had never imagined that there could be so many types of demonic fire. The nascence star flickered, as John desired to absorb the demonic fire within this soul essence. He was certain it could significantly enhance his own fire nascence. Yet, no sooner had John had a thought than the fire nascence power surged in like a roaring flood, rushing into his soul essence.

The vibrant red flame within his soul essence began to gradually become more evident, its brilliance becoming even more dazzling.

“Damn!” A shock surged through John’s heart, and he hurriedly severed his nascence power. He had intended to harness the power within the demonic fire soul essence, but unexpectedly, his own nascence power was devoured.

“Have you lost your mind? You, a mere Tribulator, dare to think about absorbing Fire Spirit Lord’s demonic fire soul essence?” Vermilion Demon Lord asked in astonishment.

John scratched his head. He merely wanted to give it a shot, but he hadn’t expected this demonic fire soul essence to be so formidable.

“I can’t absorb anything from this piece of junk. Seems like it’s pretty useless…” John tossed the demonic fire soul essence into his Storage Ring. If John couldn’t absorb it, then it was utterly useless to him.

Seeing John remain silent for quite a while, Yvonne, driven by curiosity, asked, “Mr. White, what is that?”

“A demon beast’s core… It’s rather useless,” John casually replied. Even if he had explained about Fire Spirit Lord’s demonic fire soul essence, it was likely that Yvonne would not have understood.

Just as John finished speaking, the sudden sound of something tearing through the air continuously echoed.

“Someone’s approaching…” John’s brows furrowed, instantly putting him on guard.

Upon seeing the situation, Yvonne roused all the resting holy maidens. In this polar region, danger lurked around every corner, so it was vital to stay vigilant at all times.

John, picking up on the direction of the sound, couldn’t help but feel puzzled. In theory, within this polar region, due to the influence of the magnetic field, no matter who the cultivator is, they simply can’t maintain long, swift flights. However, the sound that’s being emitted now is clearly that of rapid flight, the sound of slicing through the air! Before long, a figure emerged, looking rather disheveled as it headed toward John and his companions.

John was extremely vigilant, his spiritual sense fully alert. He then quickly held the Dragonslayer Sword in his hand. The fact that the other party could fly so swiftly, even in the polar region, clearly indicated their formidable strength.

As the other person drew closer, John was stunned to see that it was a spirit. Its aura was elusive and fluctuating. It was as if it were being carried by the wind. Upon recognizing the other party, John was immediately taken aback.

“Mr. Dawn?”

Elvis had already lost his physical body. At that moment, all that remained was a soul remnant. This revelation finally made it clear to John why the other party could fly. However, John couldn’t comprehend. They hadn’t been separated from Logan and the others for long, yet Elvis had ended up in such a state.

Clearly, Elvis was in a state of panic. He didn’t even notice John and his group. Perhaps he hadn’t yet adapted to his spirit existence, which was why his flight was so unpredictable.

John leaped up, shouting at Elvis, “Mr. Dawn!”

Elvis was taken aback, but when he realized it was John, he was overcome with joy and broke into tears. “Mr. White, my friend, save me! Save me!” Elvis shouted.

John hurriedly approached. Looking at the state of Elvis, he asked in puzzled curiosity, “Mr. Dawn, what happened to you? How did you end up like this?”

At this moment, Elvis could no longer hold on. As he fell from mid-air, his aura was extremely frail.

As Elvis’s soul remnant was on the verge of dissipating, John reached into his Storage Ring and pulled out the Soulbinding Bead. That was a gift from Soul Demon Sect’s Stanlee, and it was finally coming in handy.

After the Soulbinding Bead was brought out, Elvis’s soul remnant clearly began to stabilize. His aura was also slowly recovering. It must be said that the Soulbinding Bead of Soul Demon Sect was truly a remarkable item.

“Mr. Dawn, calm down. Can you slowly explain what happened?” John urged Elvis not to worry, continuously infusing spiritual energy into Elvis’s soul remnant. This would help replenish the aura that Elvis had expended, preventing his soul remnant from dissipating due to exhaustion.

“Mr. White, we were ambushed. Mr. Ortiz and the disciples from the Five Great Sects are trapped. In the end, I had to sacrifice my physical body to allow this soul remnant to escape. Hurry and go save Mr. Ortiz and the others. If you’re late, they might not survive!” Elvis said with a face full of anxiety.

“Who launched the surprise attack?” John was puzzled. In theory, the Five Great Sects are all renowned clans. Who would dare to ambush them? Moreover, considering Mr. Ortiz is already a Ninth Level Tribulator, who would dare to provoke him?

“It’s Lethal Spirit Sect. I didn’t expect these Demonic Cultivators to have made it to the polar region as well…” Elvis said.

“Lethal Spirit Sect?” John’s brow furrowed slightly. He was unfamiliar with this sect.

At that moment, Yvonne voiced her confusion by asking, “Lethal Spirit Sect? Didn’t that sect get annihilated by the Demon Seal Alliance long ago? It should have been many years. How could they suddenly appear and launch a surprise attack on you?”

“Lethal Spirit Sect, which was supposedly eradicated by the Demon Seal Alliance years ago, has actually persisted all this while. Our Five Great Sects have been tracking Lethal Spirit Sect for many years, and we’ve eliminated quite a number of their disciples. These Demonic Cultivators practice eerie and sinister techniques, cultivating their powers by absorbing lethal intent. That’s why we’ve always been secretly pursuing these Demonic Cultivators. Nobody expected that these people from Lethal Spirit Sect would actually venture to the polar region, let alone set up an ambush for us. Previously, these members of Lethal Spirit Sect would only operate in small groups, but this time, nearly a hundred of them showed up. It’s too strange…” Elvis explained.

Upon hearing this, John instantly understood. Lethal Spirit Sect must have been a puppet under the control of the Demon Seal Alliance. Many Demonic Cultivator sects that were annihilated by the Demon Seal Alliance had no choice but to submit. Those who were willing to comply essentially became the Demon Seal Alliance’s lapdogs! And those who were unwilling to submit to the Demonic Cultivator sects were indeed executed without hesitation. I’ve finally come to understand why the Five Great Sects were reluctant to cooperate with the Demon Seal Alliance to jointly eliminate the Demonic Cultivators! So, it turns out that the Five Great Sects had already uncovered the schemes of the Demon Seal Alliance! However, this time, Lethal Spirit Sect has mobilized hundreds of people. It seems they aren’t just targeting the Five Great Sects. They are coming for me!

John knew that dealing with the Five Great Sects, the Demon Seal Alliance wouldn’t dare to make such a massive move, even risking the exposure of Lethal Spirit Sect. Lethal Spirit Sect was eradicated by the Demon Seal Alliance. If they were to appear on a large scale then, it would certainly raise suspicions. People would doubt whether the Demon Seal Alliance truly eliminated Lethal Spirit Sect or not. Since the Demon Seal Alliance had mobilized all of Lethal Spirit Sect’s elites, it was clear they were targeting him.

Lethal Spirit Sect harnessed lethal intent for their cultivation, evidently a Daddy-O Descent.

At that moment, Dahlia, accompanied by numerous holy maidens, also gathered around. They were curious about what had happened. Upon hearing that the Five Great Sects were ambushed by Demonic Cultivators, Dahlia was actually willing to rush to their rescue. They were all waiting for John’s order. After all, Logan of the Five Great Sects was indebted to John. It was only natural that John would lead them to the rescue.

“Mr. Dawn, aside from Lethal Spirit Sect, was there anyone else involved in the ambush on you? What kind of strength does Lethal Spirit Sect actually possess?” John asked.

If the enemy was only Lethal Spirit Sect and wasn’t particularly strong, John could venture a rescue. However, if their power was too formidable, he would never let the holy maidens risk themselves.

These holy maidens were the foundation upon which Lunarius Palace was built. Silver had even entrusted with their care. John couldn’t afford to let them take any risks.

“Though Lethal Spirit Sect arrived with a hundred members, there were only two elders leading them. Both of them are Eighth Level Tribulators. If not for their surprise attack using Lethal Spirit Array, we wouldn’t have been afraid. But now, Mr. Ortiz and the others are trapped within the arcane array, facing danger at any moment,” Elvis uttered.

Upon hearing this, John couldn’t help but let a small smile play at the corners of his mouth. The presence of two Eighth Level Tribulators leading the team suggested that the Demon Seal Alliance had indeed underestimated him. How dare they send two elders who are Eighth Level Tribulatorsafter me? However, this is actually a good thing. The more the Demon- Sealing Alliance underestimates me, the safer I am!

“Dahlia, you and everyone else wait here,” he commanded. “Without my orders, no one is to go anywhere. I’m going to rescue Mr. Ortiz!” John said to Dahlia.

“Mr. White, we’re coming with you. Ms. Silver instructed us to ensure your safety!” Dahlia quickly exclaimed.

“That’s enough. I’ll go myself. It’ll be faster that way. You guys just stay put here!” After John had finished speaking, he swiftly grabbed Elvis. Activating his Blazing Stride, he vanished in an instant.

Dahlia and Yvonne exchanged bewildered glances with the others, at a loss for what to do next. Should we follow, or should we not? While they were hesitating, John had already disappeared. They couldn’t catch up even if they wanted to.

Elvis felt the whistling in his ears and couldn’t help but be dumbfounded. He knew that within this polar region, there was a formidable suppression of the ability of cultivators to fly. If it wasn’t for the self-destruction of his physical body, allowing his soul remnant to be released, there would have been no way for him to fly for such a long time, let alone at such a high speed. However, at that moment, it seemed like John, along with his physical body, was not affected by flight in the slightest.

Elvis was unaware of the fact that John’s Blazing Stride wa not merely a simple flight. Instead, he was using a teleportation magecraft, advancing in a leaping manner. It was not flying.

At that moment, hundreds of miles away from John, an area was shrouded in a thick, black mist. The mist emitted an intense, chilling air, a cold that was even more bone piercing than the harshest polar freeze. The wind howled, eerie cries echoed within the black mist, sending chills down one’s spine upon hearing them.

Within the black mist, various spirits were in turmoil, constantly changing their forms. The lethal intent felt as if it had reached the depths of hell. These relentless malicious spirits were constantly on the attack, appearing one moment and then disappearing into the black mist the next.

Logan and the few dozen surviving disciples were desperately holding on amidst the black mist. Bursts of spiritual light continuously fired, slicing through those malicious spirits. However, after the malicious spirits were vanquished, they instantly reformed. That way, Logan and his group could only deplete their inner spiritual energy continuously.

Meanwhile, the members of Lethal Spirit Sect were taking advantage of this arcane array, hiding on the side and enjoying the spectacle.

“Evans, it won’t take long before these people from the Five Great Sects exhaust themselves to death. We won’t even need to lift a finger!” a hunchbacked elderly man, Colemanman, cheerfully said to a person dressed in a black robe.

“It’s truly a stroke of fortune. We initially came in search of John, but who would have thought we’d run into individuals from the Five Great Sects here? With this, Lethal Spirit Sect can finally settle the grudges with the Five Great Sects!” Evans, the man in the black robe, exclaimed excitedly.

“Evans, however, just now, the leader of Celestial Dawn Sect, Elvis, detonated his physical body. and a strand of his soul remnant managed to escape. We couldn’t stop him,” Colemanman reported.

“No worries. What can a soul remnant do? Even if it escapes back to the Five Great Sects, it would be meaningless. Tell our men to intensify the attack. Once we’ve wiped out the people from the Five Great Sects, we’ll head down to the bottom of the crevice to take a look. The lethal intent inside is intense, suggesting countless demon beasts and cultivators must have perished within. Perfect for our cultivation needs!” Evans said nonchalantly.

“Understood!” Coleman nodded in agreement.

Chapter 3793 - 3794 Multiple Fist Shadows

“Ah!” With a roar, Blackman released an aura of terror that shattered the encasing frost instantly. “Mr. Ortiz, while we are fighting tooth and nail here, are you just standing by watching us as if it’s some kind of a joke?”

Fuming with anger, Blackman glared at Logan, who was not far off, and questioned vehemently. The Five Great Sects were all engaged in a fierce battle.

Elvis, the sect leader from Celestial Dawn Sect, hadn’t made a move, but Blackman knew why. Elvis had been poisoned. He was currently unable to utilize his spiritual energy, for if he did, the poison would rapidly spread, and he would soon meet his death. In this place, without an alchemist to be found, death was undoubtedly inevitable. However, Logan was observing the battle alongside John, showing no intention of intervening.

Even the holy maiden that John brought along was keeping their distance. It was clear they were being set up. So why wouldn’t Blackman be anxious?

“Mr. Darkmore, that ice bears are just too formidable. I can’t really step in. Besides, if I did, I was afraid you might stab me in the back,” Logan said in a nonchalant manner. Blackman was taken aback. He understood the meaning behind Logan’s words!

“Mr. Ortiz, our Five Great Sects are essentially part of the same lineage. Are you really going to just stand by and watch us fight to our death? As one of the leaders of the Five Great Sects, you shouldn’t be so narrow- minded. How could we possibly lay a hand on you? At most, we just have some unfinished business with John! After all, this guy is worth a century’s worth of offerings of Demon-Sealing Alliance!” Surprisingly, Blackman started playing the emotional card with Master Logan. He knew that if Logan weren’t going to step in, they, facing such a multitude of venomous parasites and ice bears, would have inevitably met defeat sooner or later! These demon beasts were as if they’d been drugged, each one incredibly excited, attacking with all their might.

“Hmph, don’t even think your plan is flawless.” He scoffed. “Mr. Dawn had already informed me. You all plan to kill me in this polar region. Let me tell you this. I chose to collaborate with John precisely to guard against the three of you. We share the same lineage, yet you harbored intentions to kill me. How could I possibly help you!” Simply put, Logan decided to lay it all out in the open.

Blackman and his group were entangled by the ice bears. They couldn’t escape in a short span of time. Even if they had managed to escape by sheer luck, they would be completely exhausted. They were at a point where they could be effortlessly killed.

Upon hearing this, Blackman was instantly seething with rage, grinding his teeth in fury. He glared at Elvis with a menacing intensity. “Elvis, it seems you’ve forgotten the poison you carry within you. How dare you betray us? Don’t blame me for being ruthless, then. Without my antidote, the poison in you will claim your life in three days.” Even at this point in time, Blackman had the audacity to glare defiantly, threatening Elvis.

“You don’t need to threaten him. I can cure his poison!” John stepped forward and spoke up.

Upon seeing that, Blackman became even more infuriated. However, his current anger was futile. The three of them were at their wit’s end, dealing with several ice bears, not to mention the constant harassment from venomous parasites.

“Brat, don’t get cocky thinking that a few demon beasts can trap us. Once we’ve slain these creatures, you can bet your life is next!” Blackman roared in anger, venting the fury within his heart.

“Hmph! You won’t have the chance!” After John finished speaking, he moved like a shooting star, instantly heading toward Blackman. John moved with such speed. It was as if he had vanished in an instant.

Upon witnessing this scene, Blackman was taken aback. With his Blazing Stride, John launched a punch toward Blackman. As he threw a punch, multiple fist shadows cascaded, and a burst of golden light emerged, akin to the blazing sun in the sky.

“How dare you…” Blackman gritted his teeth in anger. Boom! No sooner had his words been spoken than the punch landed right before Blackman. He wanted to dodge but found himself wholly enveloped by the terrifying fist shadows of the punch, leaving him with absolutely nowhere to hide.

A sense of danger suddenly arose within him. “Edward, Stuart, save me…” Terror filled Blackman’s eyes as he cried out for help. However, those two were so entangled by the ice bears that they hardly had any chance to come to his rescue.

With all his strength, Blackman unleashed a spiritual shield, hoping to block John’s punch! However, after his prolonged battle with the ice bear, his spiritual power was significantly depleted. Even when he exerted all his strength to form a spiritual energy shield, he feared it might not be able to withstand a single blow from John!

As the golden light erupted, John’s punch effortlessly pierced through the spiritual shield, landing a fierce blow on Blackman’s body! Blackman’s body flew toward the distance, much like a kite that had slipped its string! In mid-air, Blackman spewed fresh blood, tracing an arc!

With a mighty impact, Blackman crashed into the rock wall, causing the entire small mountain to rumble loudly!

Upon witnessing that scene, Edward and Stuart exchanged a glance before turning to flee! The truth had been exposed, and staying meant certain death for them!

“Hmph, thought you could escape, did you? It’s not that easy!” Logan gave a cold huff, leaping up in a swift motion, blocking the path of the two individuals! The ice bears around were glaring fiercely!

“Mr. Ortiz, we were wrong. This whole affair was orchestrated by Blackman.”

“Considering we share the same lineage and teachings, spare us this time, please!”

Edward and Stuart were pleading with Logan! They didn’t know what happened to Blackman after John landed a punch on the latter, so they didn’t have the guts to even consider harming Logan!

Logan looked at the two, his eyes brimming with anger as he said, “If you had admitted your mistakes earlier, I wouldn’t have taken action against you. After all, we’ve worked together for many years. However, you all, for the sake of your own gains, dared to poison Mr. Dawn. This is unforgivable. If our ancestors were alive, they, too, would never forgive you!”

Upon witnessing the situation, Edward and Stuart realized that Logan was determined to back them into a corner that day. Gritting their teeth, they declared, “Fine, if you’re going to be so ruthless, then we’ll fight to the end!” Having said that, the two immediately took action against Logan!

Logan had only recently become a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator, so they were fully capable of dealing with him if they joined forces! Just as the two of them were about to take action, a phantom figure arrived in an instant.

John had already reached the side of Logan, his eyes sparkling with a sharp brilliance, filled with lethal intent! Dragonslayer Sword in his hand hummed impatiently, as if it couldn’t wait to be unleashed!

“You two seem to have forgotten about me.” John let out a cold laugh!

Upon seeing John, Edward and Stuart felt a wave of tension gripped them both. However, given the circumstances, they had no choice but to give it their all!

“Die!” The two of them were yelling, heading straight toward John and Logan! John’s eyes were filled with disdain. He was no longer someone who could be dealt with by an Eighth Level Tribulator! A while back, he was driven to a state of utter desperation!

In just a few short days, John was able to completely disregard those people. Dragonslayer Sword in his hand erupted with a wave of heat, as a fierce, all-consuming flame surged upward! With a swift strike, a roaring flame dragon was unleashed!

Facing the fire dragon, Stuart stomped his feet onto the ground, and suddenly, walls of earth erupted from beneath! The hard ground beneath the feet of Stuart was instantly lifted up! However, to John, that mud wall was as flimsy as paper in the face of his fire dragon heart, serving absolutely no purpose at all!

Boom! The fire dragon pierced through the body of Stuart, igniting instantly!

“Ah!” Stuart let out a chilling scream!

Logan cast a somewhat reluctant glance, then leaped into action, striking down at Edward with a swift palm strike! Edward also gave it his all, his palms facing each other!

Bang! With a dull thud, the body of Edward suddenly sunk into the ground, leaving only his upper half exposed! Edward was spitting blood, his mouth agape as if pleading for mercy, but he couldn’t manage to utter a single word! Logan, unable to bear it any longer, turned around and left straight away because John could take care of the rest.

John, on the other hand, pulled out a handful of red powder and scattered it into the air! The venomous parasites and ice bears charged forward, letting out ferocious roars.

John took advantage of Blazing Stride to make his exit, leaving behind the barely alive Blackman and Edward, who were being torn apart by the ice bear and venomous parasites
Eeyah
I wasn't able to absorb their energy before going extinct
What a wastage of resources

Chapter 3800 - 3803 Marked Aura!

Swiftly, within the black mist, the assault of the malicious spirit intensified. Seeing the situation, Logan couldn’t help but yell, “Shield!” Witnessing the spectacle, dozens of disciples from the Five Great Sects simultaneously unleashed their aura. This created a protective barrier around them, temporarily holding off the onslaught. They all had to catch their breath. Otherwise, they were truly going to be exhausted to death. There were numerous disciples who were injured, and it was crucial to tend to their wounds as quickly as possible. It was unfortunate that during this trip, Logan didn’t bring enough pills. He was utterly incapable of treating his injured disciples. All they could do was watch as some of the severely injured disciples slowly succumbed to their wounds, dying with a sense of unwillingness.

“Lethal Spirit Sect, if I make it out alive today, I swear I’ll wipe you all out! You despicable cowards, always are resorting to sneak attacks!” Logan roared in frustration. He was always ready for a real fight, and he wasn’t afraid of these people from Lethal Spirit Sect. He just didn’t expect them to set up an arcane array for an ambush in the polar region.

Logan had been careless. He hadn’t anticipated that so many members of Lethal Spirit Sect would return there.

“Hahaha! Logan, you can scream all you want, but it’s useless. You’re not leaving this place today! This arcane array is Lethal Spirit Sect’s final trump card. You should feel honored that we’re using it against you now! The Five Great Sects have relentlessly pursued us for years, never willing to let Lethal Spirit Sect be. Today is a good day to put an end to it all.” Evans laughed scornfully, his protective arcane array in front of him constantly churning.

The eerie wails that echoed were enough to make one’s sanity teeter on the brink of collapse. The black mist surged more intensely, and the shield of Logan and his team formed was on the verge of collapsing. By then, they were at their wits’ end, genuinely left with nothing to rely on.

“Could it be that the heavens intend to destroy our sect? We’ve stayed true to our original intentions, slaying demons and banishing evils. Why must we end up in such a predicament?” Logan yelled out. However, that voice was drowned out by the eerie wails.

At that moment, John was hurrying over with Elvis. John’s speed had reached its peak as if two balls of fire were blazing beneath his feet. The void continued to tremble unceasingly, and the entire space was brutally torn apart.

“Mr. White… You…”

At this moment, Elvis had also observed that John was not flying rapidly. Due to the polar environment, it was not suitable for flying. John had seemingly torn through the fabric of space itself, instantaneously shifting from one side of the realm to the other. Though it was just a fleeting tear, the step taken seemed to span a few kilometers. Had it not been for the Soulbinding Bead, Elvis was uncertain if his soul remnant could have survived. He feared it would have been long dispersed by the rampant aura that surrounded him. It was important to note that John’s spatial leaps demanded an extremely high level of physical strength. If not, the body would be torn to shreds under such rapid spatial jumps.

“Don’t worry. Everything will be all right,” John assured Elvis.

John had already mastered Blazing Stride. Although he could only traverse a few kilometers in one step, it was still considered stable. There was no way he could be harmed by the chaotic spatial currents.

Elvis stopped speaking. He could only desperately clutch the Soulbinding Bead, protecting his soul remnant from being dispersed.

At that moment, Logan and the others, trapped within the arcane array, saw their last shield shatter into pieces with a thunderous crash. Evidently, they were unable to put up a fight.

“Go for it! Even if it means death! There’s absolutely no backing down!” Logan knew their fate was sealed, and there was no doubt they were going to die. The disciples from the Five Great Sects had learned their fate. The dire situation had forced them to unleash their strongest fighting power. Since they knew they were doomed, they threw caution to the wind

Logan transformed into a whirlwind, charging fiercely in a certain direction. The disciples from the Five Great Sects behind him were rushing in the opposite direction. They were hoping to draw the enemy’s attack, to alleviate the pressure on Logan.

“Hmph! Thinking of breaking free? It’s nothing but a pipe dream!” Evans snorted coldly.

After that, Evans gave a swift sweep of his sleeve, releasing a dense cloud of dark energy. He then led the disciples of Lethal Spirit Sect charging into the formation. He had lost his patience and didn’t want to be entangled any longer. He decided to step in personally and deal with the people from the Five Great Sects.

“Evans, I’m leaving the Logan to you. I’ll take care of the disciples from the Five Great Sects!” After Coleman finished speaking, he spewed out a black light from his mouth, which instantly transformed into a malicious spirit charging toward the disciples of the Five Great Sects.

Coleman’s body transformed into a streak of radiant light. Within this arcane array, they were the gods and the rulers. No matter how the disciples from the Five Great Sects tried to escape, they couldn’t slip through their fingers.

Countless malicious spirits continuously emerged from the black mist, launching an attack on the disciples of the Five Great Sects. Disciples from the Five Great Sects kept falling, but they had no time to care. Those who could still move were desperately fleeing. Regrettably, no matter how they tried to escape, they just couldn’t break free from the area shrouded in black mist.

In the end, the disciples from the Five Great Sects, all panting heavily, gathered together. The disciples from the Five Great Sects who had passed away started to rapidly wither at this moment, with waves of dark energy emanating from within their bodies.

“Hahaha! Such a pure lethal intent. I’ll have you all gradually killed. Only then will the lethal intent become even purer.” With a swift wave of his hand, Coleman instantly sent a few malicious spirits charging toward the disciples of the Five Great Sects, their shrieks echoing in the air.

Thump! Thump! Thump! Just a single encounter, and yet, several disciples from the Five Great Sects were slain.

On this occasion, Coleman did not absorb the lethal intent. Instead, he transformed the resentment energy from the death of the disciples from the Five Great Sects into malicious spirits that filled the arcane array. Coleman was far too cunning. All he wanted was for the disciples from the Five Great Sects to kill each other.

The disciples from the Five Great Sects watched as their former companions and friends turned into malicious spirits, launching vicious attacks with gnashing teeth and clawing hands. They were all somewhat hesitant and timid to fight back.

“I’m going all in!” a disciple from the Five Great Sects roared, charging straight toward Coleman. Ignoring the malicious spirits, everyone else rushed toward Coleman. Even if they couldn’t kill him, they were eager to harm him. Yet, the disciples from the Five Great Sects overestimated their abilities.

As they charged forward, Coleman smirked, and dozens of malicious spirits appeared, blocking their path. Within their midst, many were once companions and close friends. Seeing those familiar faces, they found it impossible to fight against them. However, these companions who had turned into malicious spirits showed no courtesy when they attacked them.

In the brief moment of hesitation, another dozen disciples from the Five Great Sects tragically fell at the hands of the malicious spirits.

At that moment, the number of malicious spirits increased significantly, while only a little over twenty disciples from the Five Great Sects remained. One side was declining, as the other was growing stronger. If things continued like this, it wouldn’t be long before the disciples from the Five Great Sects would be decimated.

“What a shameless tactic!” Just as the disciples of the Five Great Sects were bracing themselves for the judgment of fate, a sudden shout echoed through the air. Immediately after, a sight of overwhelming black mist was seen, making it difficult to discern anything. Then, a beam of light pierced through, much like the rising sun, causing the black mist to start dissipating instantly.

Subsequently, an overwhelming heatwave swept across the sky, engulfing dozens of malicious spirits in flames. They had no chance to struggle, and they were wiped out instantly.

After engulfing the malicious spirits, the flames continued to surge toward Coleman. Coleman’s face dramatically shifted, and he hurriedly sent out waves of black mist as a barrier. The terrifying heatwave, carrying an endless oppressive force, instantly shattered the black mist

Coleman’s body was struck and swiftly flew backward, crashing heavily onto the nearby rocks! The disciples of the Five Great Sects were overjoyed when they suddenly encountered the unexpected radiance! The appearance of the light meant that the Lethal Spirit Sect’s arcane array had been broken!

With the arcane array broken, they had hope of escape! They were eager to know, who was the person that had managed to break the formation, effortlessly deal with dozens of fierce ghosts, and even send Coleman flying in an instant! Who on earth was this person, possessing such formidable strength?.

In the midst of that light, John appeared clad in golden armor, the Golem Body adorning him like a deity! Where the golden light shone, the black mist dispersed like receding tides. John landed beside the disciples of the Five Great Sects, glaring angrily at Coleman.

“Mr. Dawn…” The disciples of the Five Great Sects saw Elvis beside John. But when they noticed that Elvis was just a remnant soul, these disciples instantly understood what had happened. Yet at that moment, they simply didn’t have the time to mourn.

Seeing only disciples of the Five Great Sects and no sign of Logan, Elvis asked, “Where is Mr. Ortiz?”

“We split up to break through. Mr. Ortiz was preparing to break out from the other side,” one disciple said. Elvis’s face filled with worry.

“Mr. Dawn, you take the remaining disciples and go find Mr. Ortiz. Now that the formation is broken, Mr. Ortiz should be safe,” John told Elvis.

“Mr. White, then what about you…” Elvis was afraid that John wouldn’t be able to handle things on his own!

John assured them, “Don’t worry. Dealing with a minor Demonic Cultivator at the Eighth Level Tribulator is within my capabilities. I’ll catch up with you guys soon.”

“Okay, take care!” Elvis said, leading the remaining disciples toward the direction where Logan was breaking through.

At this moment, Coleman had already risen, his face filled with gloom. When he saw John clearly, his eyes narrowed.

“So it’s you, kid. Today I’ll kill you and report back to Mr. Havoc!” John laughed upon hearing this.

“So it’s the Demon Seal Alliance who sent you lackeys here. Are you so scared of the Demon Sealing Alliance that you’re willing to grovel on the ground like a dog? I can see a heavy lethal intent surrounding you both. It’s clear you are Demonic Cultivators from the Daddy-O Descent. You truly bring shame to Elder Daddy-O!” John taunted Coleman.

“Kid, are you asking for trouble?” It seemed that John’s words had hit the mark as Coleman instantly became flustered! He swept his hand grandly, and a cloud of dark energy began to spread from him, its presence resonating for miles around.

The dark energy once again diffused into a vast mist! The black mist churned, accompanied by the chilling echoes of ghostly wails. Thousands of malicious spirits had materialized! These malicious spirits were unpredictable, constantly fluctuating between gathering and dispersing. Their ceaseless howls filled the air. With the wave of Coleman’s hand, these malicious spirits came at John from all directions! Even under John’s feet, malicious spirits were attacking him.

John looked at those fierce spirits as a cold smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth! “Your malicious spirits are just child’s play. You can’t harm me at all. If I summon a malicious spirit, I can wipe them out!” John said disdainfully.

“What a joke. How could you possibly summon a malicious spirit? You’re not a Demonic Cultivator, nor do you understand the Malicious Spirit Creation Technique. Do you really think the transmogrification of a malicious spirit is that simple?” Coleman sneered. He simply couldn’t believe that John had the ability to carry out the transmogrification of a malicious spirit. With the continuous eruption of black mist from Coleman’s hand, the number of malicious spirits grew, surrounding John in a tight formation!

“If you don’t believe me, then just watch!” Suddenly, John leaped up. Astonishingly, a black orb of light materialized in his palm!

“Transform!” John tossed the black light sphere gently, and it burst open! In a surge of black mist, a malicious spirit with a body several meters in size and a ferocious face appeared! Moreover, the fierce ghost transmogrified by John seemed almost solid!

The gigantic malicious spirit opened its mouth wide, and all the malicious spirits transmogrified by Coleman were sucked into its body!

In an instant, thousands of malicious spirits vanished without a trace! Coleman’s mouth hung open in disbelief at the sight before him

“This… How could this be possible? How could you transmogrify a malicious spirit? No, this isn’t lethal intent. It’s marked aura, the marked aura of Elder Daddy-O. How do you have marked aura? It’s a hundred times more powerful than lethal intent. Who are you?” Coleman’s body trembled as he questioned John loudly.

“If I told you I was a good friend of your Elder Daddy-O, would you believe me?” John replied with a faint smile.

“You’re talking nonsense…” Coleman refused to believe it. How could Daddy-O be friends with John, a minor Tribulator cultivator? Moreover, after the Celestial Battle thousands of years ago, he had disappeared. No one knew whether he was dead or alive. Everyone assumed he had died in battle long ago. How could he have a friend?

“Ah, I’m telling the truth, but unfortunately, you don’t believe me. There’s nothing I can do!” John shook his head, suddenly opening his mouth! A tremendous suction force instantly sucked the malicious spirit into his body, along with all the surrounding black mist, leaving the sky clear for miles around. The black mist was nowhere to be seen.

Upon witnessing John inhaling such a vast amount of black mist, Coleman was so shocked that he was left speechless! If John wasn’t a Demonic Cultivator, he wouldn’t have dared to inhale this black mist. Yet, if John were a Demonic Cultivator, there was absolutely no trace of such an aura on him! What on earth was going on?

Coleman was completely confused at this moment. A Third Level Tribulator who wasn’t a Demonic Cultivator but could transmogrify malicious spirits and possess a marked aura! This was beyond his comprehension! Damn, this is strange. I should run now. Coleman changed his mind, he dared not continue his fight with John!

Just as Coleman turned to run, John couldn’t help but-laugh! “You want to run, but have you asked me?”

Using the Blazing Stride, John caught up with Coleman instantly. Coleman was astonished and exerted more force to speed up again. However, John was like a ghost, always trailing behind him.

“You’re a bit slow. Speed up!” John said with a chuckle.

Coleman watched as flames engulfed John’s feet. He had no idea what technique John was using, but it allowed John to follow as closely as a shadow, making it impossible to shake John off!

“Stop chasing…” Coleman launched a strike toward John! This time, Coleman didn’t use lethal intent as he knew it had no effect on John! It was simply a pure surge of spiritual energy, directed straight at John! Yet, John did not dodge or flinch. The Golem Body around him shimmered with a radiant glow, allowing Coleman’s palm strike to hit him directly!

Bang!

John’s figure didn’t sway in the slightest! Coleman was a Demonic Cultivator and derived his strength from lethal intent. Now that he didn’t dare to use lethal intent, it was impossible for him to hurt John by relying on his spiritual energy.

Seeing that, Coleman looked utterly helpless. He ran desperately, but he just couldn’t outrun John! Finally, he could only stop, panting for breath. John was toying with him in the same way he had toyed with the disciples of the Five Great Sects earlier.

As the saying goes, “What goes around comes around.”

“What exactly do you want?” Coleman demanded.

“To have fun with you, of course. I still have some surprises up my sleeve that you haven’t seen yet!” With that, John pulled out the Demon Flogger. The Demon Flogger swung in the air with a crack. It didn’t hit Coleman, but even so, he jolted in fright, feeling his head buzz.

Swiftly, within the black mist, the assault of the malicious spirit intensified. Seeing the situation, Logan couldn’t help but yell, “Shield!” Witnessing the spectacle, dozens of disciples from the Five Great Sects simultaneously unleashed their aura. This created a protective barrier around them, temporarily holding off the onslaught. They all had to catch their breath. Otherwise, they were truly going to be exhausted to death. There were numerous disciples who were injured, and it was crucial to tend to their wounds as quickly as possible. It was unfortunate that during this trip, Logan didn’t bring enough pills. He was utterly incapable of treating his injured disciples. All they could do was watch as some of the severely injured disciples slowly succumbed to their wounds, dying with a sense of unwillingness.

“Lethal Spirit Sect, if I make it out alive today, I swear I’ll wipe you all out! You despicable cowards, always are resorting to sneak attacks!” Logan roared in frustration. He was always ready for a real fight, and he wasn’t afraid of these people from Lethal Spirit Sect. He just didn’t expect them to set up an arcane array for an ambush in the polar region.

Logan had been careless. He hadn’t anticipated that so many members of Lethal Spirit Sect would return there.

“Hahaha! Logan, you can scream all you want, but it’s useless. You’re not leaving this place today! This arcane array is Lethal Spirit Sect’s final trump card. You should feel honored that we’re using it against you now! The Five Great Sects have relentlessly pursued us for years, never willing to let Lethal Spirit Sect be. Today is a good day to put an end to it all.” Evans laughed scornfully, his protective arcane array in front of him constantly churning.

The eerie wails that echoed were enough to make one’s sanity teeter on the brink of collapse. The black mist surged more intensely, and the shield of Logan and his team formed was on the verge of collapsing. By then, they were at their wits’ end, genuinely left with nothing to rely on.

“Could it be that the heavens intend to destroy our sect? We’ve stayed true to our original intentions, slaying demons and banishing evils. Why must we end up in such a predicament?” Logan yelled out. However, that voice was drowned out by the eerie wails.

At that moment, John was hurrying over with Elvis. John’s speed had reached its peak as if two balls of fire were blazing beneath his feet. The void continued to tremble unceasingly, and the entire space was brutally torn apart.

“Mr. White… You…”

At this moment, Elvis had also observed that John was not flying rapidly. Due to the polar environment, it was not suitable for flying. John had seemingly torn through the fabric of space itself, instantaneously shifting from one side of the realm to the other. Though it was just a fleeting tear, the step taken seemed to span a few kilometers. Had it not been for the Soulbinding Bead, Elvis was uncertain if his soul remnant could have survived. He feared it would have been long dispersed by the rampant aura that surrounded him. It was important to note that John’s spatial leaps demanded an extremely high level of physical strength. If not, the body would be torn to shreds under such rapid spatial jumps.

John had already mastered Blazing Stride. Although he could only traverse a few kilometers in one step, it was still considered stable. There was no way he could be harmed by the chaotic spatial currents.

Elvis stopped speaking. He could only desperately clutch the Soulbinding Bead, protecting his soul remnant from being dispersed.

At that moment, Logan and the others, trapped within the arcane array, saw their last shield shatter into pieces with a thunderous crash. Evidently, they were unable to put up a fight.

“Go for it! Even if it means death! There’s absolutely no backing down!” Logan knew their fate was sealed, and there was no doubt they were going to die. The disciples from the Five Great Sects had learned their fate. The dire situation had forced them to unleash their strongest fighting power. Since they knew they were doomed, they threw caution to the wind

Logan transformed into a whirlwind, charging fiercely in a certain direction. The disciples from the Five Great Sects behind him were rushing in the opposite direction. They were hoping to draw the enemy’s attack, to alleviate the pressure on Logan.

“Hmph! Thinking of breaking free? It’s nothing but a pipe dream!” Evans snorted coldly.

After that, Evans gave a swift sweep of his sleeve, releasing a dense cloud of dark energy. He then led the disciples of Lethal Spirit Sect charging into the formation. He had lost his patience and didn’t want to be entangled any longer. He decided to step in personally and deal with the people from the Five Great Sects.

“Evans, I’m leaving the Logan to you. I’ll take care of the disciples from the Five Great Sects!” After Coleman finished speaking, he spewed out a black light from his mouth, which instantly transformed into a malicious spirit charging toward the disciples of the Five Great Sects.

Coleman’s body transformed into a streak of radiant light. Within this arcane array, they were the gods and the rulers. No matter how the disciples from the Five Great Sects tried to escape, they couldn’t slip through their fingers.

Countless malicious spirits continuously emerged from the black mist, launching an attack on the disciples of the Five Great Sects. Disciples from the Five Great Sects kept falling, but they had no time to care. Those who could still move were desperately fleeing. Regrettably, no matter how they tried to escape, they just couldn’t break free from the area shrouded in black mist.

In the end, the disciples from the Five Great Sects, all panting heavily, gathered together. The disciples from the Five Great Sects who had passed away started to rapidly wither at this moment, with waves of dark energy emanating from within their bodies.

“Hahaha! Such a pure lethal intent. I’ll have you all gradually killed. Only then will the lethal intent become even purer.” With a swift wave of his hand, Coleman instantly sent a few malicious spirits charging toward the disciples of the Five Great Sects, their shrieks echoing in the air.

Thump! Thump! Thump! Just a single encounter, and yet, several disciples from the Five Great Sects were slain.

On this occasion, Coleman did not absorb the lethal intent. Instead, he transformed the resentment energy from the death of the disciples from the Five Great Sects into malicious spirits that filled the arcane array. Coleman was far too cunning. All he wanted was for the disciples from the Five Great Sects to kill each other.

The disciples from the Five Great Sects watched as their former companions and friends turned into malicious spirits, launching vicious attacks with gnashing teeth and clawing hands. They were all somewhat hesitant and timid to fight back.

“I’m going all in!” a disciple from the Five Great Sects roared, charging straight toward Coleman. Ignoring the malicious spirits, everyone else rushed toward Coleman. Even if they couldn’t kill him, they were eager to harm him. Yet, the disciples from the Five Great Sects overestimated their abilities.

As they charged forward, Coleman smirked, and dozens of malicious spirits appeared, blocking their path. Within their midst, many were once companions and close friends. Seeing those familiar faces, they found it impossible to fight against them. However, these companions who had turned into malicious spirits showed no courtesy when they attacked them.

In the brief moment of hesitation, another dozen disciples from the Five Great Sects tragically fell at the hands of the malicious spirits.

At that moment, the number of malicious spirits increased significantly, while only a little over twenty disciples from the Five Great Sects remained. One side was declining, as the other was growing stronger. If things continued like this, it wouldn’t be long before the disciples from the Five Great Sects would be decimated.

“What a shameless tactic!” Just as the disciples of the Five Great Sects were bracing themselves for the judgment of fate, a sudden shout echoed through the air. Immediately after, a sight of overwhelming black mist was seen, making it difficult to discern anything. Then, a beam of light pierced through, much like the rising sun, causing the black mist to start dissipating instantly.

Subsequently, an overwhelming heatwave swept across the sky, engulfing dozens of malicious spirits in flames. They had no chance to struggle, and they were wiped out instantly.

After engulfing the malicious spirits, the flames continued to surge toward Coleman. Coleman’s face dramatically shifted, and he hurriedly sent out waves of black mist as a barrier. The terrifying heatwave, carrying an endless oppressive force, instantly shattered the black mist

Coleman’s body was struck and swiftly flew backward, crashing heavily onto the nearby rocks! The disciples of the Five Great Sects were overjoyed when they suddenly encountered the unexpected radiance! The appearance of the light meant that the Lethal Spirit Sect’s arcane array had been broken!

With the arcane array broken, they had hope of escape! They were eager to know, who was the person that had managed to break the formation, effortlessly deal with dozens of fierce ghosts, and even send Coleman flying in an instant! Who on earth was this person, possessing such formidable strength?.

In the midst of that light, John appeared clad in golden armor, the Golem Body adorning him like a deity! Where the golden light shone, the black mist dispersed like receding tides. John landed beside the disciples of the Five Great Sects, glaring angrily at Coleman.

“Mr. Dawn…” The disciples of the Five Great Sects saw Elvis beside John. But when they noticed that Elvis was just a remnant soul, these disciples instantly understood what had happened. Yet at that moment, they simply didn’t have the time to mourn.

Seeing only disciples of the Five Great Sects and no sign of Logan, Elvis asked, “Where is Mr. Ortiz?”

“We split up to break through. Mr. Ortiz was preparing to break out from the other side,” one disciple said. Elvis’s face filled with worry.

“Mr. Dawn, you take the remaining disciples and go find Mr. Ortiz. Now that the formation is broken, Mr. Ortiz should be safe,” John told Elvis.

“Mr. White, then what about you…” Elvis was afraid that John wouldn’t be able to handle things on his own!

John assured them, “Don’t worry. Dealing with a minor Demonic Cultivator at the Eighth Level Tribulator is within my capabilities. I’ll catch up with you guys soon.”

“Okay, take care!” Elvis said, leading the remaining disciples toward the direction where Logan was breaking through.

At this moment, Coleman had already risen, his face filled with gloom. When he saw John clearly, his eyes narrowed.

“So it’s you, kid. Today I’ll kill you and report back to Mr. Havoc!” John laughed upon hearing this.

“So it’s the Demon Seal Alliance who sent you lackeys here. Are you so scared of the Demon Sealing Alliance that you’re willing to grovel on the ground like a dog? I can see a heavy lethal intent surrounding you both. It’s clear you are Demonic Cultivators from the Daddy-O Descent. You truly bring shame to Elder Daddy-O!” John taunted Coleman.

“Kid, are you asking for trouble?” It seemed that John’s words had hit the mark as Coleman instantly became flustered! He swept his hand grandly, and a cloud of dark energy began to spread from him, its presence resonating for miles around.

The dark energy once again diffused into a vast mist! The black mist churned, accompanied by the chilling echoes of ghostly wails. Thousands of malicious spirits had materialized! These malicious spirits were unpredictable, constantly fluctuating between gathering and dispersing. Their ceaseless howls filled the air. With the wave of Coleman’s hand, these malicious spirits came at John from all directions! Even under John’s feet, malicious spirits were attacking him.

John looked at those fierce spirits as a cold smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth! “Your malicious spirits are just child’s play. You can’t harm me at all. If I summon a malicious spirit, I can wipe them out!” John said disdainfully.

“What a joke. How could you possibly summon a malicious spirit? You’re not a Demonic Cultivator, nor do you understand the Malicious Spirit Creation Technique. Do you really think the transmogrification of a malicious spirit is that simple?” Coleman sneered. He simply couldn’t believe that John had the ability to carry out the transmogrification of a malicious spirit. With the continuous eruption of black mist from Coleman’s hand, the number of malicious spirits grew, surrounding John in a tight formation!

“If you don’t believe me, then just watch!” Suddenly, John leaped up. Astonishingly, a black orb of light materialized in his palm!

“Transform!” John tossed the black light sphere gently, and it burst open! In a surge of black mist, a malicious spirit with a body several meters in size and a ferocious face appeared! Moreover, the fierce ghost transmogrified by John seemed almost solid!

The gigantic malicious spirit opened its mouth wide, and all the malicious spirits transmogrified by Coleman were sucked into its body!

In an instant, thousands of malicious spirits vanished without a trace! Coleman’s mouth hung open in disbelief at the sight before him

“This… How could this be possible? How could you transmogrify a malicious spirit? No, this isn’t lethal intent. It’s marked aura, the marked aura of Elder Daddy-O. How do you have marked aura? It’s a hundred times more powerful than lethal intent. Who are you?” Coleman’s body trembled as he questioned John loudly.

“If I told you I was a good friend of your Elder Daddy-O, would you believe me?” John replied with a faint smile.

“You’re talking nonsense…” Coleman refused to believe it. How could Daddy-O be friends with John, a minor Tribulator cultivator? Moreover, after the Celestial Battle thousands of years ago, he had disappeared. No one knew whether he was dead or alive. Everyone assumed he had died in battle long ago. How could he have a friend?

“Ah, I’m telling the truth, but unfortunately, you don’t believe me. There’s nothing I can do!” John shook his head, suddenly opening his mouth! A tremendous suction force instantly sucked the malicious spirit into his body, along with all the surrounding black mist, leaving the sky clear for miles around. The black mist was nowhere to be seen.

Upon witnessing John inhaling such a vast amount of black mist, Coleman was so shocked that he was left speechless! If John wasn’t a Demonic Cultivator, he wouldn’t have dared to inhale this black mist. Yet, if John were a Demonic Cultivator, there was absolutely no trace of such an aura on him! What on earth was going on?

Coleman was completely confused at this moment. A Third Level Tribulator who wasn’t a Demonic Cultivator but could transmogrify malicious spirits and possess a marked aura! This was beyond his comprehension! Damn, this is strange. I should run now. Coleman changed his mind, he dared not continue his fight with John!

Just as Coleman turned to run, John couldn’t help but-laugh! “You want to run, but have you asked me?”

Using the Blazing Stride, John caught up with Coleman instantly. Coleman was astonished and exerted more force to speed up again. However, John was like a ghost, always trailing behind him.

Coleman watched as flames engulfed John’s feet. He had no idea what technique John was using, but it allowed John to follow as closely as a shadow, making it impossible to shake John off!

“Stop chasing…” Coleman launched a strike toward John! This time, Coleman didn’t use lethal intent as he knew it had no effect on John! It was simply a pure surge of spiritual energy, directed straight at John! Yet, John did not dodge or flinch. The Golem Body around him shimmered with a radiant glow, allowing Coleman’s palm strike to hit him directly!

Bang!

John’s figure didn’t sway in the slightest! Coleman was a Demonic Cultivator and derived his strength from lethal intent. Now that he didn’t dare to use lethal intent, it was impossible for him to hurt John by relying on his spiritual energy.

Seeing that, Coleman looked utterly helpless. He ran desperately, but he just couldn’t outrun John! Finally, he could only stop, panting for breath. John was toying with him in the same way he had toyed with the disciples of the Five Great Sects earlier.

“To have fun with you, of course. I still have some surprises up my sleeve that you haven’t seen yet!” With that, John pulled out the Demon Flogger. The Demon Flogger swung in the air with a crack. It didn’t hit Coleman, but even so, he jolted in fright, feeling his head buzz.

[/QUOT
Never dare the Golden Dragon. Thanks a lot Immortal Gily.

“Mr. White… You…”

Bang!

John the show killer 😂😂😂

I've been waiting for new update since morning, it seems as if I was the guardian of this site, I just keep refreshing every seconds for update.

Help my curiosity please

I've been waiting for new update since morning, it seems as if I was the guardian of this site, I just keep refreshing every seconds for update.

Help my curiosity please
Dude. I have family to feed. I have a wife and two kids. I have been busy like hell working my ass off to provide for them.

If you wish to pay me so that i don't to work and could only work for you to translate, I am up for the job

If I have to translate for free and work. I will choose the latter. I will upload in my free time

My pc is broken 😢 and it shut down couple of time. Sometimes when I forget to save the work, I end up translating the same story over and over again. Be human ♥️.

I will be posting when I get home in my free time. And I do my best 👌

Dude. I have family to feed. I have a wife and two kids. I have been busy like hell working my ass off to provide for them.

If you wish to pay me so that i don't to work and could only work for you to translate, I am up for the job

If I have to translate for free and work. I will choose the latter. I will upload in my free time

My pc is broken 😢 and it shut down couple of time. Sometimes when I forget to save the work, I end up translating the same story over and over again. Be human ♥️.

I will be posting when I get home in my free time. And I do my best 👌
Brother,

Believe me, I'm just saying that to let you know you have a friend here who loves what you do dearly, I'm not pestering you nor been petty over the posting.

I love the story and I enjoy reading it, sincerely it only takes me few days to start reading from the first episode to the last. You know how you'll feel to keep refreshing for more dose.

I sincerely appreciate you, your time and every sacrifices you're making.

Please don't take it to heart.

I love you bro.

God will give your the best reward, elevate you and ease your affairs. Ameen

I dont want to come out as a mean person

I know everybody is anxious on n3xt chapter. I promise to post, be patient please.
I appreciate your effort brother.

My regards to family.

Brother,

Believe me, I'm just saying that to let you know you have a friend here who loves what you do dearly, I'm not pestering you nor been petty over the posting.

I love the story and I enjoy reading it, sincerely it only takes me few days to start reading from the first episode to the last. You know how you'll feel to keep refreshing for more dose.

I love you bro.

Amen 🙏

Brother,

I love you bro.

Emeka, give him one maiden

“Mr. White… You…”

Bang!

“To have fun with you, of course. I still have some surprises up my sleeve that you haven’t seen yet!” With that, John pulled out the Demon Flogger.Theete Demon Flogger swung in the air with a crack. It didn’t hit Coleman, but even so, he jolted in fright, feeling his head buzz.
How dare lethal intent sect target John
That are targeting death

I have some new exciting and exotic members who joined the virgin sect recently. I want to introduce them or show them to the group. Since I have not reached the Tribulator level yet, i have to wait. Because i cannot really protect them from the masters like Emeka, Xavier, Prosper and others. I will silently cultivate until then. Most of the new members here in this forum seems to get attracted to sex sect. Master Emeka seems to be doing a good job.

Last edited:
Chapter 3804 - 3806 Crevice

“What… what is this?” Coleman looked at the Demon Flogger in John’s hand, feeling extreme fear in his heart. The whip hadn’t even struck him yet, but just the sound made his head spin. If it hit him, it would be even worse!

“This is called the Demon Flogger, specifically for beating Demonic Cultivators. You’ll know how it feels when you taste it. It’s quite exhilarating!” As John spoke, he lashed out at Coleman with a whip. The latter cried out in pain from the harsh strike! He relentlessly beat Coleman to a pulp, despite the latter’s constant pleas for mercy!

“Please, please stop, I was wrong, I was wrong! Spare me. I’ll never serve the Demon Seal Alliance again, nor will I pursue you!” Coleman couldn’t bear the soul-crushing pain inflicted by the Demon Flogger. Enduring physical pain was one thing, but the Demon Flogger targeted the consciousness of Demonic Cultivators, a pain that couldn’t be endured with mere willpower.

Seeing Coleman in such agony, John directly lifted him up and chased after Elvis and the others. John didn’t kill Coleman because he felt this guy still had some use. Perhaps he could be used in exchange for Logan.

John moved swiftly, so much so that Coleman was taken aback by his speed.

The latter’s eyes nearly popped out in astonishment! At last, he understood why the Demon Seal Alliance used the hundred-year offering to pursue John! This wasn’t just a Third Level Tribulator. He was even more impressive than a Ninth Level Tribulator! And he had a Demon Flogger, a divine weapon that countered Demonic Cultivators. Coleman regretted it now. Why did he take on this job?

“Where are the others from the Lethal Spirit Sect? Can you sense their location?” John asked Coleman.

Although John knew the general direction Logan had escaped, he couldn’t be sure if they would change direction in the middle. Hence, he wanted Coleman to discern the location of his own sect’s disciples! Once they found the people from the Lethal Spirit Sect, they would definitely find Logan too.

“I-I can’t sense it!” Coleman shook his head.

“Bullshit! How do you communicate? How do you gather?” John slapped Coleman’s head.

“I-I really can’t sense it. We…” Coleman still wanted to lie.

John didn’t listen anymore and directly whipped Coleman several times with the Demon Flogger, Coleman screamed, his face distorting in pain.

“If you don’t speak up, I’ll keep going until you do!” John’s hand was relentless, whipping him continuously. Coleman was near to tears. He grimaced in pain and said, “I’ll tell you, I’ll tell you…”

Seeing Coleman soften, John stopped. “Let me ask where Evans is.” Coleman took out a communication device from his pocket and carefully infused it with spiritual power. It was evident that Coleman regarded this communication device as extremely important.

After he infused it with spiritual power, a deep voice came from the other side, “Coleman, are you crazy? Why suddenly use your communication device? Did something urgent happen?” Although communication devices were ordinary, they were also precious items. They wouldn’t be used unless it was urgent.

Coleman glanced at John before replying, “Evans, I’ve wiped out the disciples of the Five Great Sects. Where are you now? I’ll come find you. Did you catch that guy named Logan?”

Evans grumbled, “No, this young man actually dared to come to the crevice. He was desperately running toward the chaos dimension, probably trying to enter. He wouldn’t let us catch him!”

“I get it. I’ll be there right away!” Coleman put away the communication device. He glanced at John.

“You know the location now. Can you let me go?”

“Let you go? Dream on!” John snorted and carried Coleman toward the crevice.

John knew that to reach the chaotic dimension at the border without bypassing the great crevice, one had to cross over it. But there was simply no way to cross the crevice, so John had to find Logan before he crossed it. Otherwise, Logan might have fallen into the crevice!

John’s speed was pushed to the limit!

Meanwhile, Evans, with disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect, was chasing after Logan.

“Damn it, that useless Coleman. The arcane array was broken, yet he claimed to have wiped out the disciples of the Five Great Sects. He’s bullshitting. If he really wiped out the disciples of the Five Great Sects, why was the arcane array broken, allowing that guy Logan to escape? I bet he’s been captured by someone, useless bastard. Otherwise, why would he use a communication device?” Evans cursed continuously, relentlessly pursuing Logan.

If the arcane array hadn’t been broken, Logan wouldn’t have been able to escape it, but since it was, Logan had a chance to flee toward the border. After receiving Coleman’s communication via the communication device, Evans had already realized that Coleman had been captured.

“Mr. Evans, since Mr. Coleman has been captured, why did you still reveal our location?” a disciple from the Lethal Spirit Sect asked in confusion.

“I revealed it to lure them here. This great crevice is filled with lethal intent. For us, it’s an excellent place for cultivation, but for other cultivators, it’s a deathtrap. I want to lure them all here and let them perish in this great crevice! You guys set up ambushes around. They should be arriving soon. I’ll go after that guy Logan. He’s exhausted and can’t run fast!” Evans ordered.

“Yes!” Hundreds of disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect all hid themselves. Evans then swiftly chased after Logan. He transformed his body into a black mist, like a whirlwind!

Logan was extremely weak at this moment and on the verge of fainting! The crevice ahead was getting closer and closer. As long as he crossed it, he would reach the chaotic dimension at the border, each the chaotic lands at the frontier! Those who entered the chaotic dimension at the border of Ethereal Realm would die! Despite this, Logan still rushed forward. He didn’t want to be caught by the people from the Lethal Spirit Sect. He knew what would happen to him if he were captured. He also didn’t want to be killed by them as he knew the Lethal Spirit Sect harbored intense hatred toward him. If they killed him, they would surely refine his soul remnant into a malicious spirit at the moment of his death. In that case, they could use Logan’s malicious spirit to massacre all the disciples of the Five Great Sects. That would spell complete disaster for the Five Great Sects.

“Logan, don’t even think about getting away!” Evans had caught up to him. Logan saw that only Evans was there and couldn’t help but sneer.

“Even in my weakened state, it won’t be so easy for you to catch me. I’m already a Ninth Level Tribulator, while you’re only an Eighth Level Tribulator. Wouldn’t it be embarrassing if I were to lose to you?”

“Hmph, let’s see about that!” Evans chuckled, extending his arms, instantly covering the area with a large expanse of black mist! Logan, on the other hand, exhausted his last bit of strength, engaging in a battle with Evans!

At this moment, John knew that the people from the Lethal Spirit Sect had already made a move against Logan as he spotted the black mist rising in the distance. At the same time, Elvis led the remaining twenty disciples of the Five Great Sects and headed toward the direction of the black mist. When they met, Elvis’s eyes were filled with surprise.

“John, you’ve caught up so quickly?” Elvis didn’t expect John to have dealt with Coleman so quickly! John knocked Coleman unconscious and handed him over to Elvis.

“Keep an eye on him; I’ll go save Mr. Ortiz.”

Taking Coleman along had slowed John down. Elvis nodded, instructing several disciples to restrict Coleman

John executed the Blazing Stride, and his body disappeared in an instant! However, just as he was about to reach the area shrouded in black mist, suddenly, hundreds of disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect rushed out. They had been lying in ambush there all along

Seeing John alone, these people didn’t hesitate at all and all charged toward him. In the face of the hundreds of disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect, a flicker of crimson fire appeared in John’s gaze. He knew he couldn’t afford to waste time here because Logan probably couldn’t hold on much longer. John suddenly leaped into the air, floating in mid-air. Flames surged all over his body! These Demonic Cultivators from the Lethal Spirit Sect were most afraid of the demonic fire.

As John slowly raised his hands, an endless blaze ignited across the entire sky. Even the air seemed to be on fire. Waves of intense heat swept across the land, covering a radius of several miles in flames. The thick layers of snow that had accumulated instantly melted and evaporated. John unleashed all the demonic fire within him. The Lethal Spirit Sect’s disciples stared at the endless flames, their eyes filled with terror!

Boom!

With a sweep of his hand, John gathered the flames into one spot, instantly transforming it into a fire dragon, its jaws gaping wide open! The fire dragon roared, swooping straight down. Those disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect were shocked. They burst forth with countless lethal intents, forming an impenetrable shield of black mist to stop this fire dragon.

Just as their shield of dark mist had formed, they felt a massive suction force, which instantly drew aw away all their lethal intent. John opened his mouth, and countless lethal intents entered his body.

At this point, the disciples of the Lethal Spirit Sect were even more bewildered. In the midst of their confusion, the fire dragon had already lunged forward. The intense flames caused the disciples of the Lethal Spirit Sect to be engulfed in a fierce blaze! They let out piercing screams.

Seeing this, the disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect fled in all directions. Terror filled their hearts. But there was nowhere to escape. After a burst of intense flame, more than a dozen disciples of the Lethal Spirit Sect were instantly reduced to ashes! Even their souls were incinerated. Hundreds of disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect were instantly annihilated, leaving no trace behind.

At this point, Elvis and the others had arrived. Witnessing the scene before them, they were all utterly shocked! Elvis secretly rejoiced that he had stood on Logan’s side and let John go. If the Five Great Sects had thoroughly angered John at the time, Elvis didn’t know what the consequences would be for them.

Far away, Evans heard the piercing screams of the disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect. The screams of hundreds of people echoed far and wide. After wiping out the disciples from Lethal Spirit Sect, John immediately disappeared in a flash.

John’s figure soon appeared in the black mist. Evans also immediately sensed that someone had intruded into his dark mist. Consequently, he concentrated his energy to summon a horde of malicious spirits, wildly charging toward the location where John had appeared!

At the same time, Evans accelerated his attack on Logan. At this point, Logan was on the verge of breaking down. He was entirely enveloped by the ominous aura of Evans, making it impossible for him to breathe! He wanted to break free, but it felt as if all his energy had been drained from his body!

“I told you, I won’t die by your hands…” Logan knew he was doomed, so he leaped toward the crevice in desperation! He would rather leap to his death than perish at the hands of the Lethal Spirit Sect.

At that moment, John had already rushed over. Seeing Logan jump into the crevice, he was filled with immense anxiety!

“Don’t jump, don’t jump…” John wanted to stop Logan, but it was too late. Just as Logan’s body reached the middle of the crevice, several wind blades swept past him! However, unlike others, Logan’s body didn’t explode and fall into the crevice. Instead, his entire body plummeted downward!

Seeing this, John instantly grabbed the Demon Flogger and flung it in the direction of Evans. Crack, crack, crack! The Demon Flogger emitted a deafening sound, instantly shattering the dense black mist, making it disappear without a trace

I have some new exciting and exotic members who joined the virgin sect recently. I want to introduce them or show them to the group. Since I have not reached the Tribulator level yet, i have to wait. Because i cannot really protect them from the masters like Emeka, Xavier, Prosper and others. I will silently cultivate until then. Most of the new members here in this forum seems to get attracted to sex sect. Master Emeka seems to be doing a good job.
yeah it's my work everyone here needs to know that sex sect is the best sect to join because in the beginning God said go into the world and increase in numbers 😋😂 that's what sex sect style you can't stop that if you show me those new members I'll bring them to sex sect 😉

All of you from Sex Sect, it's time for you to start proper registration. And you need to start showing your face clearly

Chapter 3804 - 3806 Crevice

“What… what is this?” Coleman looked at the Demon Flogger in John’s hand, feeling extreme fear in his heart. The whip hadn’t even struck him yet, but just the sound made his head spin. If it hit him, it would be even worse!

“This is called the Demon Flogger, specifically for beating Demonic Cultivators. You’ll know how it feels when you taste it. It’s quite exhilarating!” As John spoke, he lashed out at Coleman with a whip. The latter cried out in pain from the harsh strike! He relentlessly beat Coleman to a pulp, despite the latter’s constant pleas for mercy!

“Please, please stop, I was wrong, I was wrong! Spare me. I’ll never serve the Demon Seal Alliance again, nor will I pursue you!” Coleman couldn’t bear the soul-crushing pain inflicted by the Demon Flogger. Enduring physical pain was one thing, but the Demon Flogger targeted the consciousness of Demonic Cultivators, a pain that couldn’t be endured with mere willpower.

Seeing Coleman in such agony, John directly lifted him up and chased after Elvis and the others. John didn’t kill Coleman because he felt this guy still had some use. Perhaps he could be used in exchange for Logan.

John moved swiftly, so much so that Coleman was taken aback by his speed.

The latter’s eyes nearly popped out in astonishment! At last, he understood why the Demon Seal Alliance used the hundred-year offering to pursue John! This wasn’t just a Third Level Tribulator. He was even more impressive than a Ninth Level Tribulator! And he had a Demon Flogger, a divine weapon that countered Demonic Cultivators. Coleman regretted it now. Why did he take on this job?

“Where are the others from the Lethal Spirit Sect? Can you sense their location?” John asked Coleman.

Although John knew the general direction Logan had escaped, he couldn’t be sure if they would change direction in the middle. Hence, he wanted Coleman to discern the location of his own sect’s disciples! Once they found the people from the Lethal Spirit Sect, they would definitely find Logan too.

“I-I can’t sense it!” Coleman shook his head.

“Bullshit! How do you communicate? How do you gather?” John slapped Coleman’s head.

“I-I really can’t sense it. We…” Coleman still wanted to lie.

John didn’t listen anymore and directly whipped Coleman several times with the Demon Flogger, Coleman screamed, his face distorting in pain.

“If you don’t speak up, I’ll keep going until you do!” John’s hand was relentless, whipping him continuously. Coleman was near to tears. He grimaced in pain and said, “I’ll tell you, I’ll tell you…”

Seeing Coleman soften, John stopped. “Let me ask where Evans is.” Coleman took out a communication device from his pocket and carefully infused it with spiritual power. It was evident that Coleman regarded this communication device as extremely important.

After he infused it with spiritual power, a deep voice came from the other side, “Coleman, are you crazy? Why suddenly use your communication device? Did something urgent happen?” Although communication devices were ordinary, they were also precious items. They wouldn’t be used unless it was urgent.

Coleman glanced at John before replying, “Evans, I’ve wiped out the disciples of the Five Great Sects. Where are you now? I’ll come find you. Did you catch that guy named Logan?”

Evans grumbled, “No, this young man actually dared to come to the crevice. He was desperately running toward the chaos dimension, probably trying to enter. He wouldn’t let us catch him!”

“I get it. I’ll be there right away!” Coleman put away the communication device. He glanced at John.

“You know the location now. Can you let me go?”

“Let you go? Dream on!” John snorted and carried Coleman toward the crevice.

John knew that to reach the chaotic dimension at the border without bypassing the great crevice, one had to cross over it. But there was simply no way to cross the crevice, so John had to find Logan before he crossed it. Otherwise, Logan might have fallen into the crevice!

John’s speed was pushed to the limit!

Meanwhile, Evans, with disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect, was chasing after Logan.

“Damn it, that useless Coleman. The arcane array was broken, yet he claimed to have wiped out the disciples of the Five Great Sects. He’s bullshitting. If he really wiped out the disciples of the Five Great Sects, why was the arcane array broken, allowing that guy Logan to escape? I bet he’s been captured by someone, useless bastard. Otherwise, why would he use a communication device?” Evans cursed continuously, relentlessly pursuing Logan.

If the arcane array hadn’t been broken, Logan wouldn’t have been able to escape it, but since it was, Logan had a chance to flee toward the border. After receiving Coleman’s communication via the communication device, Evans had already realized that Coleman had been captured.

“Mr. Evans, since Mr. Coleman has been captured, why did you still reveal our location?” a disciple from the Lethal Spirit Sect asked in confusion.

“I revealed it to lure them here. This great crevice is filled with lethal intent. For us, it’s an excellent place for cultivation, but for other cultivators, it’s a deathtrap. I want to lure them all here and let them perish in this great crevice! You guys set up ambushes around. They should be arriving soon. I’ll go after that guy Logan. He’s exhausted and can’t run fast!” Evans ordered.

“Yes!” Hundreds of disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect all hid themselves. Evans then swiftly chased after Logan. He transformed his body into a black mist, like a whirlwind!

Logan was extremely weak at this moment and on the verge of fainting! The crevice ahead was getting closer and closer. As long as he crossed it, he would reach the chaotic dimension at the border, each the chaotic lands at the frontier! Those who entered the chaotic dimension at the border of Ethereal Realm would die! Despite this, Logan still rushed forward. He didn’t want to be caught by the people from the Lethal Spirit Sect. He knew what would happen to him if he were captured. He also didn’t want to be killed by them as he knew the Lethal Spirit Sect harbored intense hatred toward him. If they killed him, they would surely refine his soul remnant into a malicious spirit at the moment of his death. In that case, they could use Logan’s malicious spirit to massacre all the disciples of the Five Great Sects. That would spell complete disaster for the Five Great Sects.

“Logan, don’t even think about getting away!” Evans had caught up to him. Logan saw that only Evans was there and couldn’t help but sneer.

“Even in my weakened state, it won’t be so easy for you to catch me. I’m already a Ninth Level Tribulator, while you’re only an Eighth Level Tribulator. Wouldn’t it be embarrassing if I were to lose to you?”

“Hmph, let’s see about that!” Evans chuckled, extending his arms, instantly covering the area with a large expanse of black mist! Logan, on the other hand, exhausted his last bit of strength, engaging in a battle with Evans!

At this moment, John knew that the people from the Lethal Spirit Sect had already made a move against Logan as he spotted the black mist rising in the distance. At the same time, Elvis led the remaining twenty disciples of the Five Great Sects and headed toward the direction of the black mist. When they met, Elvis’s eyes were filled with surprise.

“John, you’ve caught up so quickly?” Elvis didn’t expect John to have dealt with Coleman so quickly! John knocked Coleman unconscious and handed him over to Elvis.

“Keep an eye on him; I’ll go save Mr. Ortiz.”

Taking Coleman along had slowed John down. Elvis nodded, instructing several disciples to restrict Coleman

John executed the Blazing Stride, and his body disappeared in an instant! However, just as he was about to reach the area shrouded in black mist, suddenly, hundreds of disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect rushed out. They had been lying in ambush there all along

Seeing John alone, these people didn’t hesitate at all and all charged toward him. In the face of the hundreds of disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect, a flicker of crimson fire appeared in John’s gaze. He knew he couldn’t afford to waste time here because Logan probably couldn’t hold on much longer. John suddenly leaped into the air, floating in mid-air. Flames surged all over his body! These Demonic Cultivators from the Lethal Spirit Sect were most afraid of the demonic fire.

As John slowly raised his hands, an endless blaze ignited across the entire sky. Even the air seemed to be on fire. Waves of intense heat swept across the land, covering a radius of several miles in flames. The thick layers of snow that had accumulated instantly melted and evaporated. John unleashed all the demonic fire within him. The Lethal Spirit Sect’s disciples stared at the endless flames, their eyes filled with terror!

Boom!

With a sweep of his hand, John gathered the flames into one spot, instantly transforming it into a fire dragon, its jaws gaping wide open! The fire dragon roared, swooping straight down. Those disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect were shocked. They burst forth with countless lethal intents, forming an impenetrable shield of black mist to stop this fire dragon.

Just as their shield of dark mist had formed, they felt a massive suction force, which instantly drew aw away all their lethal intent. John opened his mouth, and countless lethal intents entered his body.

At this point, the disciples of the Lethal Spirit Sect were even more bewildered. In the midst of their confusion, the fire dragon had already lunged forward. The intense flames caused the disciples of the Lethal Spirit Sect to be engulfed in a fierce blaze! They let out piercing screams.

Seeing this, the disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect fled in all directions. Terror filled their hearts. But there was nowhere to escape. After a burst of intense flame, more than a dozen disciples of the Lethal Spirit Sect were instantly reduced to ashes! Even their souls were incinerated. Hundreds of disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect were instantly annihilated, leaving no trace behind.

At this point, Elvis and the others had arrived. Witnessing the scene before them, they were all utterly shocked! Elvis secretly rejoiced that he had stood on Logan’s side and let John go. If the Five Great Sects had thoroughly angered John at the time, Elvis didn’t know what the consequences would be for them.

Far away, Evans heard the piercing screams of the disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect. The screams of hundreds of people echoed far and wide. After wiping out the disciples from Lethal Spirit Sect, John immediately disappeared in a flash.

John’s figure soon appeared in the black mist. Evans also immediately sensed that someone had intruded into his dark mist. Consequently, he concentrated his energy to summon a horde of malicious spirits, wildly charging toward the location where John had appeared!

At the same time, Evans accelerated his attack on Logan. At this point, Logan was on the verge of breaking down. He was entirely enveloped by the ominous aura of Evans, making it impossible for him to breathe! He wanted to break free, but it felt as if all his energy had been drained from his body!

“I told you, I won’t die by your hands…” Logan knew he was doomed, so he leaped toward the crevice in desperation! He would rather leap to his death than perish at the hands of the Lethal Spirit Sect.

At that moment, John had already rushed over. Seeing Logan jump into the crevice, he was filled with immense anxiety!

“Don’t jump, don’t jump…” John wanted to stop Logan, but it was too late. Just as Logan’s body reached the middle of the crevice, several wind blades swept past him! However, unlike others, Logan’s body didn’t explode and fall into the crevice. Instead, his entire body plummeted downward!

Seeing this, John instantly grabbed the Demon Flogger and flung it in the direction of Evans. Crack, crack, crack! The Demon Flogger emitted a deafening sound, instantly shattering the dense black mist, making it disappear without a trace
Immortal Gily 😋🙌

All of you from Sex Sect, it's time for you to start proper registration. And you need to start showing your face clearly
hahaha what made you think you are qualify to know sex sect affairs 😋

Chapter 3807 - 3809 Are you the reincarnation of Elder Daddy-O?

Evans looked at John, then glanced at Elvis and the others who were chasing after him. His whole body enveloped in lethal intent, he also leaped into the crevice.

Upon seeing the situation, John conjured a demonic fire in his hand and instantly launched it!

Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh!

Three blazes of demonic fire arrived in an instant! The demonic fire was extremely fast, to the point where even the void began to distort!

Upon seeing John’s demonic fire arriving in an instant, Evans hastily unleashed a barrier of dark mist to obstruct him! Though he managed to block the first blaze of demonic fire, he was struck by the second and third blazes of demonic fire!

Flames engulfed Evans, completely enveloping him! Evans screamed, plummeting down into the crevice! However, as he fell, the flames on his body quickly extinguished. John looked at the bottomless crevice and began to hesitate. He didn’t understand why Logan and Evans hadn’t been torn apart by the wind blades in the crevice but had fallen directly into it.

At this moment, Elvis arrived with disciples from the Five Great Sects. Coleman also slowly regained consciousness. As he looked at the crevice before him, a glint of excitement flashed in Coleman’s eyes. It was clear, he was eager to venture into this crevice.

“Tell me, what’s inside this big crevice? Why do some people get torn apart by the wind blades inside, while others are fine?” John knew that Coleman must know some secrets about this crevice.

Coleman didn’t want to tell John at first, but when he saw the Demon Flogger in John’s hand, he trembled and revealed honestly, “This big crevice is filled with lethal intent. As long as one is enveloped by the lethal intent and falls in, they won’t be torn apart. This was also something we figured out after experimenting with several disciples…”

Realization dawned upon John. When Logan jumped into it just now, he was enveloped by the lethal intent. Evans was also in the same situation. Fortunately, John’s own marked aura was much stronger than the lethal intent, so he could enter the big crevice and save Logan.

“Mr. Dawn, wait here with your disciples. I’ll go rescue Mr. Ortiz!” After John finished speaking, his marked aura spread out, and he jumped directly into the crevice. The moment John leaped into the crevice, he felt countless gusts of wind whistling around him! However, because his body was enveloped by the marked aura, these wind blades didn’t cause any harm to him.

John’s body was falling rapidly, with the wind roaring in his ears. Everything was pitch black in front of him, and he couldn’t see anything. But the lethal intent pervaded the surroundings, making the temperature extremely low. With such a dense lethal intent, one could only wonder how many cultivators and demon beasts had perished within this vast crevice! After all, the big crevice had existed for thousands of years, and almost everyone who fell in had died!

The accumulation of thousands of years had made the lethal intent in the big crevice extremely dense. John had no idea how long he had been falling, but as he continued to descend, the initial chilliness he felt was gradually fading away, replaced by an unexpected sense of warmth. John was truly puzzled. How could such a large amount of lethal intent possibly give off a feeling of warmth?

As John was filled with confusion, at last, his body landed at the bottom of the crevice! The big crevice was filled with dense white bones. The age of these bones was anyone’s guess. As he walked over them, he heard cracking sounds. Fortunately, the bottom of the crevice could be explored with a spiritual sense. Otherwise, in the pitch-black surroundings where spiritual sense couldn’t be used, it would be impossible to move a single step!

John spread out his spiritual sense and began to search for Logan’s figure. Since they fell from similar positions, they shouldn’t be too far apart after falling down!

Sure enough, after John spread out his spiritual sense, he found Logan’s figure. At this moment, Logan was unconscious due to extreme weakness. Plus, this place was filled with lethal intent everywhere. If one was not a Demonic Cultivator, but merely an ordinary one, one would suffer damage from prolonged exposure to the lethal intent here.

John quickly infused a stream of spiritual power into Logan’s body, bringing him back to consciousness.

“Mr. White, where are we?” Logan looked surprised to see John. He remembered that he seemed to have jumped into the big crevice, so how did he end up with John now?

“Mr. Ortiz, we’re at the bottom of the big crevice. Fortunately, when you jumped down, you were enveloped by the lethal intent; otherwise, you would have been torn apart,” John said. Only then did Logan notice that they were surrounded by lethal intent. There were bones on the ground.

“What about those people from the Lethal Spirit Sect?” Logan hurriedly asked. If the people from the Lethal Spirit Sect were still around, they would be in danger.

“Only Evans from the Lethal Spirit Sect is left. He also jumped into this crevice. I don’t know if that guy is dead or not.” John knew that Evans had been hit by his demonic fire and fell to the bottom of the crevice. Even if he didn’t die, he surely must have been injured.

“What about our disciples from the Five Great Sects? And Elvis?” Logan asked.

“There are still about twenty disciples from the Five Great Sects. Elvis’s physical body was destroyed, but his remnant soul is still intact and can be reshaped!” John replied.

Upon hearing this, Logan fell into silence.

At that moment, Evans was injured by the demonic fire. However, he wasn’t in danger even after falling to the bottom. Feeling the lethal intent around him, Evans smirked.

As long as he absorbed this lethal intent, not only could he recover, but his strength could also rapidly increase. With this in mind, Evans began to operate his cultivation technique to absorb the lethal intent. The place was filled with lethal intent, so Evans’s absorption speed was twice as fast as usual.

After the malicious energy was absorbed, John instantly noticed it. He could feel the flow of the lethal intent being absorbed. Following the direction of the lethal intent flow, he could find Evans.

“Mr. Ortiz, I know the position of the Lethal Spirit Sect’s elder,” John exclaimed joyfully.

“Then let’s go find him. If we join forces, that guy won’t be a match for us. This place is filled with lethal intent. If we let that guy absorb it recklessly and enhance his own strength, we’ll be in danger.” Logan knew they had to eliminate Evans first.

John led Logan, and based on the flow of the lethal intent, they quickly found Evans. When Evans saw John and Logan, he was taken aback for a moment but soon burst into laughter.

“Hmph, this is my territory. This place is saturated with lethal intent, which I can draw on whenever I need to. Both of you can’t use it as replenishment but have to expend your spiritual power to resist the invasion of the lethal intent. So even if I don’t fight you two, if you stay here for too long, you’ll exhaust your spiritual power and die!” Evans had an expression of smug satisfaction on his face!

Hearing that, Logan had an ugly expression. He knew that Evans was right. In this place, he and John couldn’t get any chance to recover. And yet, Evans had a constant supply of lethal intent! With such a gap, they would eventually be worn down to death!

However, John looked at Evans with a cold smile. His face was full of disdain as he said, “Are you celebrating a bit too early? You don’t even use your brain to think. Since I can enter the bottom of this crevice unscathed, it proves that I can also use the lethal intent!”

After John finished speaking, his body suddenly emitted a suction force, and the endless lethal intent around him rushed toward him like a surging river. Evans was instantly dumbfounded, looking at John in disbelief

Logan didn’t expect John to have this ability. Surprised, he watched. John didn’t emit any trace of the Demonic Cultivator’s aura but could absorb the lethal intent. This was quite peculiar!

“Stop, this lethal intent is all mine!” Evans roared, his body turning into a storm of black mist that surged toward John.

Seeing this, Logan was about to intervene but heard John say calmly, “Mr. Ortiz, don’t move. Watch me deal with him!” With that, John instantly produced the Demon Flogger in his hand.

Crack!

As the Demon Flogger cracked loudly, the dark mist was destroyed completely. Evans was forced to retreat.

“Kid, is that a Demon Flogger in your hand?” Evans demanded.

“Yes. I didn’t expect you to recognize the Demon Flogger.” With that, John swung his Demon Flogger toward Evans. Evans hurriedly dodged as he dared not take this whip headon.

“Who are you exactly? How can you absorb the lethal intent? There’s no Demonic Cultivator aura on you!” Evans demanded. After being whipped twice by John, Evans also calmed down, no longer claiming the lethal intent was his.

“What’s the big deal about absorbing the lethal intent? I can even absorb the energy from the marked aura!” John said as the marked aura within him began to spread.

Evans was confused, unable to believe what he saw. “How is this possible? This marked aura can only be cultivated by Elder Daddy-O. Who are you exactly?”

“Isn’t it obvious enough?” John stared coldly at Evans. Evans frowned.

“Are you the reincarnation of Elder Daddy-O?”

“Nonsense. My soul was suppressed. It took a lot of effort to escape and return to the Ethereal Realm. I never thought that my lineage of Elder Daddy-O would become someone else’s lackey. That’s utterly humiliating!” John said in a pretentious manner.

“Ah, reincarnation through possession? Are you truly Elder Wood?” Evans was shocked. Even Logan, who was beside them, couldn’t believe it. How had he not noticed that John was possessed?

“Nonsense. Can the marked aura be fake? You disciples, not even capable of learning one percent of my essence. All you do is absorb the lethal intent all day. You harm innocent beings, all for that shred of lethal intent. You’re worse than pigs and dogs, behaving like beasts. How could I have descendants like you? When I rebuild my body and return to my peak, I’ll see who is your master. I’ll kill him for sure!” John pointed at Evans, unleashing a torrent of insults at him!

Evans dared not make a sound, standing there with his head bowed in trembling fear. John cursed with great satisfaction. One could only wonder what Daddy-O would feel, knowing that John was impersonating him, berating his own disciples and descendants!

“Wait a minute…” Suddenly, Evans lifted his head, his face full of confusion as he asked, “If you’re Elder Daddy-O reincarnated, how could you have demonic fire?” John was taken aback. He had indeed started attacking Evans with the demonic fire.

Lethal intent feared demonic fire the most. Of course, this was under the condition that both sides are evenly matched. In such situations, the demonic fire can suppress the lethal intent. Therefore, Daddy-O simply couldn’t produce demonic fire, nor did he had the means to cultivate it!

Once John realized his cover was blown, he dropped the act and said, “Truth be told, I’m a friend of Elder Daddy-O. But what I just said genuinely reflects his sentiments. You guys stooped to every conceivable wickedness, even serving as dogs for the Demon Seal Alliance. If Daddy-O knew about this, he’d be furious”. John’s words caused Evans to be consumed by fury