The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Chapter 3810 - 3813 Fire of the Earth’s Core

Although Evans knew he was no match for John, he still charged at the latter, roaring in fury. The endless lethal intent swept around, raging like a massive wave.

“You actually dare to lay a hand on me…” John wore a look of disdain, the marked aura on his body instantly filled the air.

When the lethal intent encountered the marked aura, it slowed down considerably, just like freezing ice, losing it turbulent, wave-like demeanor.

Evans suddenly halted, his entire aura seeming incredibly stifled. His movements also began to slow down significantly.

Boom!

Suddenly, an inferno ignited and engulfed Evans. The surrounding-lethal intent quickly dissipated, and Evans let out a chilling scream.

As Logan watched from the sidelines, his heart was filled with nothing but sheer astonishment. In just a fleeting moment, Evans was reduced to ashes. It was a deserving end. If he sincerely apologized and begged for mercy, perhaps John, out of respect for Daddy-O, might spare him. Yet Evans dared to lay a hand on John, and really thought the latter was a pushover just because he didn’t demonstrate his strength. Thus, there was no way John would allow someone like that to live.

After Evans was killed, John began to rapidly absorb the lethal intent around him. For John, this was considered a top-notch resource. His Focus Technique could refine anything, even lethal intent, which significantly boosted his power.

Meanwhile, Logan was quietly waiting by the side. As the lethal intent continued to diminish, the darkness covering the crevice faded away. Moreover, the temperature started to rise significantly. In the end, Logan was surprisingly overwhelmed by a wave of intense heat, his body drenched in sweat. One should know that he was a Ninth Level Tribulator. No matter how extreme the heat or cold was, his spiritual energy would protect him, so he wouldn’t feel it at all. However, this intense heat had become somewhat unbearable for him.

While absorbing the lethal intent. John too sensed the shift in temperature. Only when the last trace of lethal intent was absorbed did John finally open his eyes. At that moment, the crevice had turned a striking shade of red, the surrounding area was akin to a heated oven. The eerie white bones that littered the round were astonishingly all vaporized by the heat wave, disappearing without a trace.

John was somewhat taken aback, utterly clueless about what was going on.

At that moment, Vermilion Demon Lord suddenly cried out, “Darn it, hurry up and get out of here! This is the fire of the Earth’s core. If it erupts, you guys are toast…”

Upon hearing this, John was utterly bewildered, unable to comprehend how the fire of the Earth’s core could suddenly appear there. As John was mired in shock, a sudden wave of heat erupted nearby. Accompanied by a wave of heat, a surge of lava came rolling in. Wherever the lava passed, the rocks began to ignite.

“Run!”

Upon seeing the situation, John called out to Logan, and they began to leap upward at a rapid pace. The lava kept erupting, causing the fire of the Earth’s core to surge toward John and his companion. No matter how fast John and his companion were, they couldn’t match the speed of the erupting lava. After all, they were flying upward, not moving on flat ground.

Due to the presence of a magnetic field, their ascent was inherently limited and incredibly slow. Seeing the molten lava and fierce flames about to engulf them both, John could only muster his strength to push Logan away, saying, “Logan, you go first. Don’t worry about me…”

John possessed fire nascence, which gave him a certain resistance to the fire of the Earth’s core. However, the same couldn’t be said of Logan. If he were to be engulfed by lava, he would probably be burnt to death quite quickly!

“Mr. White…” Logan shouted, but with a shove from John, his body was swiftly propelled toward the crevice.

Meanwhile, John was enveloped by the molten lava and subsequently plunged into its scorching depths. As John activated Golem Body, he could still feel countless waves of heat relentlessly assaulting him from all directions. Everywhere he looked, he was met with a sea of crimson. John knew he had fallen into a sea of lava and realized escape was going to be difficult.

John was desperate to escape the lava, but it was as if he was stuck in a quagmire. No matter how much he struggled, he couldn’t break free.

John attempted to harness his fire nascence, drawing in the surrounding heat waves and flames. However, it was simply impossible to absorb them. It was as if the flames within the lava and his demonic fire were not of the same entity.

At the same time, Golem Body began to be eaten away underneath the intense heat wave. John knew that without Golem Body, his flesh wouldn’t stand a chance against the raging flames of the lava. Just when he was steeped in despair, a sudden wave of coolness enveloped him from all sides.

The demonic fire soul essence he had acquired started to emit a shimmering red light. The demonic fire soul essence flickered with a red glow as the heat wave and intense flames from the lava were rapidly absorbed into it. With that, John suddenly felt at ease!

“Kid, this is a golden opportunity. If you can refine the fire of the Earth’s core, you’ll have a new type of demonic fire. This is way more powerful than the fire nascence you currently have,” said Vermilion Demon Lord.

John was solely focused on the relief he felt. However, upon hearing the words of Vermilion Demon Lord, his eyes instantly lit up. Now that demonic fire had the ability to absorb the fire of the Earth’s core, he could seize the opportunity to refine some of it. Had it not been for his demonic fire soul essence, John would have been burnt to a crisp by the fire of the Earth’s core, let alone have the opportunity to refine it.

John’s eyes were slightly closed as he sensed the intense flames surrounding him. The fire of the Earth’s core was absorbed by the demonic fire soul essence, so it was utterly incapable of causing harm to John.

John started to peel off strands of flame from the fire of the Earth’s core that was absorbed by demonic fire soul essence. Using the power of his fire nascence star, he gradually absorbed the flames into his body.

John dared not be too greedy. After all, with his current strength, he wasn’t even sure if he could tame a single strand of the fire of the Earth’s core. If he couldn’t manage to tame and refine it, it would cause havoc inside his body, which would lead to a serious problem. John was exceedingly cautious, gradually harnessing the fire of the Earth’s core.

At that moment, Logan had already burst forth from the crevice, returning to the surface.

Upon seeing Logan, Elvis and the other disciples were extremely delighted. Elvis stepped forward and asked, “Mr. Ortiz, are you alright?”

“I’m fine, it’s just… it’s just that my friend Mr. White, he…” Logan gazed into the bottomless crevice, his expression turning solemn.

Upon seeing the expression on Logan’s face, everyone instantly knew what had transpired and fell silent. They knew, without John, none of them would have survived. But now, in order to save Logan, John was actually trapped in the crevice forever.

“We, the Five Great Sects, will forever be indebted to Mr. White…” Logan said sorrowfully.

“Mr. Ortiz, at this point, there’s nothing we can do.”

“What should we do about the elder of the Lethal Spirit Sect?” Elvis asked, as Coleman was still in their hands. Logan glared furiously at Coleman. If it hadn’t been for the surprise attack by the Lethal Spirit Sect, none of the disciples from the Five Great Sects would have perished. Moreover, John wouldn’t have been trapped in the crevice, his fate unknown.

“All those animals from Lethal Spirit Sect deserve to die. Throw him into the crevice. Let him meet his tragic end there,” Logan said through gritted teeth.

Upon hearing this, Coleman was scared witless. “No, don’t kill me. I realize my mistake. I swear, I won’t mess with the Five Major Sects ever again. Furthermore, if you let me go, I can be your spy. Should the Lethal Spirit Sect plan anything against you, I’ll notify you in advance,” Coleman desperately pleaded. After all the hardships he faced to achieve his current cultivation level, he certainly did not want to die.

Logan was not about to listen to any of this. He was determined to vent all his anger on Coleman. Just as he was about to throw Coleman into the massive crevice, the ground suddenly shook as if there was an earthquake

Immediately after, an inferno erupted from the large crevice, shooting straight up into the sky. The surging heat wave caused Logan and his companions to retreat one after another. The residual snow on the ground vanished in an instant, revealing the brown mountain rocks beneath. Atop the flames, a figure was seated cross- legged. As the flames descended, the silhouette too, fell alongside them.

“Mr. White….” Logan murmured when he recognized John as the figure on top. In the palm of John’s hand, a vibrant red flame flickered, akin to a tiny dancer performing a lively dance. However, in no time, the crimson flame seeped into John’s body.

At last, John had successfully refined the fire of the Earth’s core, thereby possessing the second type of demonic fire. Even if it was just a tiny flame, the heat wave it unleashed still swept across dozens of miles. All the accumulated snow had completely evaporated, and the bitterly cold air had instantly become dry and scorching. However, as the flame entered John’s body, a cold gust swept through once again. The dry air collided with the icy breeze, and snow began to fall heavily.

“Mr. White, you’re alright, aren’t you?” Logan asked with a face full of excitement.

“I’m fine!” John nodded. Seeing that John was unharmed, Logan breathed a sigh of relief.

“Mr. White, you’ve saved me and the Five Great Sects. Your immense kindness and virtue will never be forgotten.” Logan was genuinely grateful to John.

“Mr. Ortiz, you’re too kind. It was really no trouble at all. Besides, the Five Great Sects are renowned for their righteousness, doing good, and punishing evil. It’s only right that I lend a hand.” John approved of Logan’s character very much. After all, even when Logan knew that the Demon Seal Alliance used the hundred-year offering as reward to hunt him down, Logan didn’t turn against him for personal gain.

“Mr. White, save me. I realize my mistake now. I swear I won’t lay a hand on you again.” Coleman followed John, pleading for mercy. He knew that the members of the Five Great Sects despised him greatly. If he were to fall into their hands, he feared that they would torture him to death. Now, all he could do was plead with John.

John turned his gaze toward Coleman and asked, “If I let you go, what’s in it for me?”

“You’ll definitely be well rewarded. I will report everything to the sect leader. Rest assured, I won’t lay a hand on you then. Truthfully, we never wanted to be the puppets of the Demon Seal Alliance. However, if we didn’t follow their orders, we would have been wiped out by them. We simply had no other choice. If you let me go, I assure you, I’ll persuade our clan leader to find a way to break away from the Demon Seal Alliance. We won’t be their lapdogs anymore.” Coleman said in desperation.

“Alright, I’ll take your word for it for now. All of you are part of Daddy-O Descent, yet you committed such wicked deeds. When Daddy-O regains its true form, none of you will escape punishment.” After John finished speaking, he instructed the disciples from the Five Great Sects to release Coleman. Coleman thanked him profusely, then turned and ran off.

Though Logan, along with the Five Great Sects, bore a deep-seated grudge against the Lethal Spirit Sect, they dared not utter a word when John decided to set Coleman free. After all, it was John who had captured the latter. Whether to release him or not was entirely John’s decision.

“Mr. White, we must take our leave now. After enduring such a great calamity, our five sects need some time to recover.” Logan then bid farewell to John.

“Alright, be careful on the journey. Also, keep the Soulbinding Bead with Mr. Dawn. He should seek out Mr. Stark at Soul Demon Sect. Once the latter sees the Soulbinding Bead, he will help Mr. Stark restore his physical body.” John knew that once Stanlee saw the Soulbinding Bead, he would undoubtedly realize that it was him who had sent Elvis. Physical body restoration was indeed something the Soul Demon Sect could conduct.

Upon hearing John’s words, Elvis was filled with gratitude. He said, “John, your kindness is beyond words. I will remember this favor. Goodbye!” After Logan and his party left, John went to find Dahlia and the others.

When John arrived at the spot where Dahlia and the others were originally waiting, he found it was already deserted. John’s brows furrowed instantly. He had told Dahlia and the others to wait here. But now, there was no one. This gave rise to a sense of foreboding in John’s heart.

John activated his spiritual sense, hoping to locate the whereabouts of Dahlia and the others. Despite having searched dozens of miles, he still couldn’t find Dahlia and the others.

Just as he was at a loss for what to do, he suddenly noticed traces of blood on the snowy ground. He followed the trail of blood and saw the lifeless bodies of several holy maidens on the ground. A jolt of surprise struck John’s heart, and he quickly rushed over to inspect. He found that these holy maidens had already passed away, and there were signs that they had been violated.

Most importantly, the black tortoiseshells on these holy maidens had already shattered, indicating that they had encountered a formidable opponent. He gazed at the disheveled holy maidens, and a wave of murderous intent filled his heart. He had no idea who had attacked Dahlia and the others, but he was determined not to let these people off the hook, even if it were the king himself.

John unleashed a ball of demonic fire onto the bodies of these few holy maidens. Their bodies immediately started to burn fiercely. He couldn’t allow these holy maidens to become prey to the beasts in the wilderness. After taking care of the holy maidens’ remains, John instantly vanished from the spot.

Meanwhile, in the chaos dimension at the border that was hundreds of miles away from John, Dahlia and Yvonne were struggling to navigate the terrain, accompanied by a few holy maidens. Nearly all of these people were nursing injuries. Their energy levels were noticeably low. They were clearly struggling to hang on.

“Ladies, hold on. Even if we venture into the chaos dimension, caught in the whirlwind of time and space, we must never fall into the hands of the Millers. Those beasts didn’t even spare the bodies of our deceased friends.” Dahlia gritted her teeth, her eyes brimming with sorrow as she spoke.

Yvonne also nodded. “Right, even if we were to die, we couldn’t let those beasts benefit from it.” The remaining holy maidens all nodded in agreement.

As the holy maidens of Lunarius Palace, they valued their purity above all else, even life itself. However, those brutes from the Miller family, knowing what the holy maidens of Lunarius Palace valued most, even dared to desecrate their bodies.

Even if Dahlia and the others were to die, they wouldn’t perish at the hands of the Millers. With determination in their eyes, Dahlia and her companions headed toward the chaos dimension at the border. Not far behind Dahlia and the others, Marc and his family were in pursuit. There was a middle-aged woman following beside him. She was none other than Killian’s aunt, Selma Miller, the esteemed young lady of the Miller family. If Marc had only led the Millers, the casualties suffered by Dahlia and the others wouldn’t have been so devastating. Little did they expect Selma to arrive as well. Although they were aware of the Miller family’s hostility toward Lunarius Palace, they were still unprepared. Selma had ambushed them directly, resulting in heavy casualties. They had barely managed to escape here.

“Ms. Selma, the holy maidens from Lunarius Palace have headed toward the chaos dimension at the border. Are they seeking death by venturing into the chaos dimension?” Marc said as he looked in the direction Dahlia and the others had fled.

“They didn’t venture into the chaos dimension voluntarily. We pushed them into it,” Selma said with a sneer. Marc was taken aback, his face full of confusion.

“Ms. Selma, why did you drive them into the chaos dimension?” Selma didn’t say anything else. She simply pointed toward the southwest direction not too far away. Marc followed the direction of her pointed finger and noticed a faintly shimmering light curtain swirling in that direction. There seemed to be an imposing mountain inside that light curtain.

Marc was utterly bewildered. During his days in the polar region, he had never encountered this light curtain, let alone this towering mountain. The polar region was nestled within the heart of Demonia Mountain. Thus, this majestic peak was essentially a mountain encapsulated within another mountain.

Thanks a lot Immortal Gily for the resources.
It is so good that John was able to get rid of Pablo, Niel and others from five sects, and the lethel intent sect members. Now lies the biggest challenge of Selma, Marc and the Miller family disciples. I am getting curious where John is going to get the help to deal all of them. I just hope Silver comes to the rescue or may be even Logan or some other for the rescue.

Thanks a lot Immortal Gily for the resources.
It is so good that John was able to get rid of Pablo, Niel and others from five sects, and the lethel intent sect members. Now lies the biggest challenge of Selma, Marc and the Miller family disciples. I am getting curious where John is going to get the help to deal all of them. I just hope Silver comes to the rescue or may be even Logan or some other for the rescue.
John is too weak to deal with Selma. Head to head fight he stand no chance of winning against her. Marc is no threat for John at all.

So far John is good at running 😀
See what members of perv sect doing while members of virgin sect becoming less in numbers everyday.
1716521904333.jpeg

I have some new exciting and exotic members who joined the virgin sect recently. I want to introduce them or show them to the group. Since I have not reached the Tribulator level yet, i have to wait. Because i cannot really protect them from the masters like Emeka, Xavier, Prosper and others. I will silently cultivate until then. Most of the new members here in this forum seems to get attracted to sex sect. Master Emeka seems to be doing a good job.
Our sect is filled with members having obscene and immoral thoughts. Nothing stops us stealing your resources..

I know your sect can only cultivate in silence, coz there is zero action that makes noise.. 🤭

Chapter 3804 - 3806 Crevice

“What… what is this?” Coleman looked at the Demon Flogger in John’s hand, feeling extreme fear in his heart. The whip hadn’t even struck him yet, but just the sound made his head spin. If it hit him, it would be even worse!

“This is called the Demon Flogger, specifically for beating Demonic Cultivators. You’ll know how it feels when you taste it. It’s quite exhilarating!” As John spoke, he lashed out at Coleman with a whip. The latter cried out in pain from the harsh strike! He relentlessly beat Coleman to a pulp, despite the latter’s constant pleas for mercy!

“Please, please stop, I was wrong, I was wrong! Spare me. I’ll never serve the Demon Seal Alliance again, nor will I pursue you!” Coleman couldn’t bear the soul-crushing pain inflicted by the Demon Flogger. Enduring physical pain was one thing, but the Demon Flogger targeted the consciousness of Demonic Cultivators, a pain that couldn’t be endured with mere willpower.

Seeing Coleman in such agony, John directly lifted him up and chased after Elvis and the others. John didn’t kill Coleman because he felt this guy still had some use. Perhaps he could be used in exchange for Logan.

John moved swiftly, so much so that Coleman was taken aback by his speed.

The latter’s eyes nearly popped out in astonishment! At last, he understood why the Demon Seal Alliance used the hundred-year offering to pursue John! This wasn’t just a Third Level Tribulator. He was even more impressive than a Ninth Level Tribulator! And he had a Demon Flogger, a divine weapon that countered Demonic Cultivators. Coleman regretted it now. Why did he take on this job?

“Where are the others from the Lethal Spirit Sect? Can you sense their location?” John asked Coleman.

Although John knew the general direction Logan had escaped, he couldn’t be sure if they would change direction in the middle. Hence, he wanted Coleman to discern the location of his own sect’s disciples! Once they found the people from the Lethal Spirit Sect, they would definitely find Logan too.

“I-I can’t sense it!” Coleman shook his head.

“Bullshit! How do you communicate? How do you gather?” John slapped Coleman’s head.

“I-I really can’t sense it. We…” Coleman still wanted to lie.

John didn’t listen anymore and directly whipped Coleman several times with the Demon Flogger, Coleman screamed, his face distorting in pain.

“If you don’t speak up, I’ll keep going until you do!” John’s hand was relentless, whipping him continuously. Coleman was near to tears. He grimaced in pain and said, “I’ll tell you, I’ll tell you…”

Seeing Coleman soften, John stopped. “Let me ask where Evans is.” Coleman took out a communication device from his pocket and carefully infused it with spiritual power. It was evident that Coleman regarded this communication device as extremely important.

After he infused it with spiritual power, a deep voice came from the other side, “Coleman, are you crazy? Why suddenly use your communication device? Did something urgent happen?” Although communication devices were ordinary, they were also precious items. They wouldn’t be used unless it was urgent.

Coleman glanced at John before replying, “Evans, I’ve wiped out the disciples of the Five Great Sects. Where are you now? I’ll come find you. Did you catch that guy named Logan?”

Evans grumbled, “No, this young man actually dared to come to the crevice. He was desperately running toward the chaos dimension, probably trying to enter. He wouldn’t let us catch him!”

“I get it. I’ll be there right away!” Coleman put away the communication device. He glanced at John.

“You know the location now. Can you let me go?”

“Let you go? Dream on!” John snorted and carried Coleman toward the crevice.

John knew that to reach the chaotic dimension at the border without bypassing the great crevice, one had to cross over it. But there was simply no way to cross the crevice, so John had to find Logan before he crossed it. Otherwise, Logan might have fallen into the crevice!

John’s speed was pushed to the limit!

Meanwhile, Evans, with disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect, was chasing after Logan.

“Damn it, that useless Coleman. The arcane array was broken, yet he claimed to have wiped out the disciples of the Five Great Sects. He’s bullshitting. If he really wiped out the disciples of the Five Great Sects, why was the arcane array broken, allowing that guy Logan to escape? I bet he’s been captured by someone, useless bastard. Otherwise, why would he use a communication device?” Evans cursed continuously, relentlessly pursuing Logan.

If the arcane array hadn’t been broken, Logan wouldn’t have been able to escape it, but since it was, Logan had a chance to flee toward the border. After receiving Coleman’s communication via the communication device, Evans had already realized that Coleman had been captured.

“Mr. Evans, since Mr. Coleman has been captured, why did you still reveal our location?” a disciple from the Lethal Spirit Sect asked in confusion.

“I revealed it to lure them here. This great crevice is filled with lethal intent. For us, it’s an excellent place for cultivation, but for other cultivators, it’s a deathtrap. I want to lure them all here and let them perish in this great crevice! You guys set up ambushes around. They should be arriving soon. I’ll go after that guy Logan. He’s exhausted and can’t run fast!” Evans ordered.

“Yes!” Hundreds of disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect all hid themselves. Evans then swiftly chased after Logan. He transformed his body into a black mist, like a whirlwind!

Logan was extremely weak at this moment and on the verge of fainting! The crevice ahead was getting closer and closer. As long as he crossed it, he would reach the chaotic dimension at the border, each the chaotic lands at the frontier! Those who entered the chaotic dimension at the border of Ethereal Realm would die! Despite this, Logan still rushed forward. He didn’t want to be caught by the people from the Lethal Spirit Sect. He knew what would happen to him if he were captured. He also didn’t want to be killed by them as he knew the Lethal Spirit Sect harbored intense hatred toward him. If they killed him, they would surely refine his soul remnant into a malicious spirit at the moment of his death. In that case, they could use Logan’s malicious spirit to massacre all the disciples of the Five Great Sects. That would spell complete disaster for the Five Great Sects.

“Logan, don’t even think about getting away!” Evans had caught up to him. Logan saw that only Evans was there and couldn’t help but sneer.

“Even in my weakened state, it won’t be so easy for you to catch me. I’m already a Ninth Level Tribulator, while you’re only an Eighth Level Tribulator. Wouldn’t it be embarrassing if I were to lose to you?”

“Hmph, let’s see about that!” Evans chuckled, extending his arms, instantly covering the area with a large expanse of black mist! Logan, on the other hand, exhausted his last bit of strength, engaging in a battle with Evans!

At this moment, John knew that the people from the Lethal Spirit Sect had already made a move against Logan as he spotted the black mist rising in the distance. At the same time, Elvis led the remaining twenty disciples of the Five Great Sects and headed toward the direction of the black mist. When they met, Elvis’s eyes were filled with surprise.

“John, you’ve caught up so quickly?” Elvis didn’t expect John to have dealt with Coleman so quickly! John knocked Coleman unconscious and handed him over to Elvis.

“Keep an eye on him; I’ll go save Mr. Ortiz.”

Taking Coleman along had slowed John down. Elvis nodded, instructing several disciples to restrict Coleman

John executed the Blazing Stride, and his body disappeared in an instant! However, just as he was about to reach the area shrouded in black mist, suddenly, hundreds of disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect rushed out. They had been lying in ambush there all along

Seeing John alone, these people didn’t hesitate at all and all charged toward him. In the face of the hundreds of disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect, a flicker of crimson fire appeared in John’s gaze. He knew he couldn’t afford to waste time here because Logan probably couldn’t hold on much longer. John suddenly leaped into the air, floating in mid-air. Flames surged all over his body! These Demonic Cultivators from the Lethal Spirit Sect were most afraid of the demonic fire.

As John slowly raised his hands, an endless blaze ignited across the entire sky. Even the air seemed to be on fire. Waves of intense heat swept across the land, covering a radius of several miles in flames. The thick layers of snow that had accumulated instantly melted and evaporated. John unleashed all the demonic fire within him. The Lethal Spirit Sect’s disciples stared at the endless flames, their eyes filled with terror!

Boom!

With a sweep of his hand, John gathered the flames into one spot, instantly transforming it into a fire dragon, its jaws gaping wide open! The fire dragon roared, swooping straight down. Those disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect were shocked. They burst forth with countless lethal intents, forming an impenetrable shield of black mist to stop this fire dragon.

Just as their shield of dark mist had formed, they felt a massive suction force, which instantly drew aw away all their lethal intent. John opened his mouth, and countless lethal intents entered his body.

At this point, the disciples of the Lethal Spirit Sect were even more bewildered. In the midst of their confusion, the fire dragon had already lunged forward. The intense flames caused the disciples of the Lethal Spirit Sect to be engulfed in a fierce blaze! They let out piercing screams.

Seeing this, the disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect fled in all directions. Terror filled their hearts. But there was nowhere to escape. After a burst of intense flame, more than a dozen disciples of the Lethal Spirit Sect were instantly reduced to ashes! Even their souls were incinerated. Hundreds of disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect were instantly annihilated, leaving no trace behind.

At this point, Elvis and the others had arrived. Witnessing the scene before them, they were all utterly shocked! Elvis secretly rejoiced that he had stood on Logan’s side and let John go. If the Five Great Sects had thoroughly angered John at the time, Elvis didn’t know what the consequences would be for them.

Far away, Evans heard the piercing screams of the disciples from the Lethal Spirit Sect. The screams of hundreds of people echoed far and wide. After wiping out the disciples from Lethal Spirit Sect, John immediately disappeared in a flash.

John’s figure soon appeared in the black mist. Evans also immediately sensed that someone had intruded into his dark mist. Consequently, he concentrated his energy to summon a horde of malicious spirits, wildly charging toward the location where John had appeared!

At the same time, Evans accelerated his attack on Logan. At this point, Logan was on the verge of breaking down. He was entirely enveloped by the ominous aura of Evans, making it impossible for him to breathe! He wanted to break free, but it felt as if all his energy had been drained from his body!

“I told you, I won’t die by your hands…” Logan knew he was doomed, so he leaped toward the crevice in desperation! He would rather leap to his death than perish at the hands of the Lethal Spirit Sect.

At that moment, John had already rushed over. Seeing Logan jump into the crevice, he was filled with immense anxiety!

“Don’t jump, don’t jump…” John wanted to stop Logan, but it was too late. Just as Logan’s body reached the middle of the crevice, several wind blades swept past him! However, unlike others, Logan’s body didn’t explode and fall into the crevice. Instead, his entire body plummeted downward!

Seeing this, John instantly grabbed the Demon Flogger and flung it in the direction of Evans. Crack, crack, crack! The Demon Flogger emitted a deafening sound, instantly shattering the dense black mist, making it disappear without a trace
Immortal you do all 🙌🙌🙌

All of you from Sex Sect, it's time for you to start proper registration. And you need to start showing your face clearly
Are you sure you can handle the aura's of the hidden Immortals or you are tired of living

Last edited:
Even the Golden Dragonmash is a chicken and u want to claim John, you'll know your smoothness level soon

Even the Golden Dragonmash is a chicken and u want to claim John, you'll know your smoothness level soon
You should know capacity is not measure by big talk.

Actions and determination is my watchwords 💯

Our sect is filled with members having obscene and immoral thoughts. Nothing stops us stealing your resources..

I know your sect can only cultivate in silence, coz there is zero action that makes noise.. 🤭
Master Xavier, everyone here knows how powerful and cunning your sect members are, especially your sect elder and cult lordy sex demon John. I know John will surely steal my resources. It is inevitable. In addition i am also not powerful enough and have greater responsibility to try to protect my members so the best we could do now is to silently cultivate and you know sometimes silence is the powerful weapon. That is the reason master King and the beauty disappear in silence. I don't know if they practice dual cultivation.

Master Xavier, everyone here knows how powerful and cunning your sect members are, especially your sect elder and cult lordy sex demon John. I know John will surely steal my resources. It is inevitable. In addition i am also not powerful enough and have greater responsibility to try to protect my members so the best we could do now is to silently cultivate and you know sometimes silence is the powerful weapon. That is the reason master King and the beauty disappear in silence. I don't know if they practice dual cultivation.
Do you know silence cultivation is the only reason your sect remain powerless, powerful makes breakthrough within the chaos dimension

It seems most of our posts have been deleted. Does it mean the Immortals are having a secret meeting. The last time they met, everything was destroyed 🤔🤔🤔

It seems most of our posts have been deleted. Does it mean the Immortals are having a secret meeting. The last time they met, everything was destroyed 🤔🤔🤔
Thought I was the only one experiencing such

Someone created a void in Kijiji's time and space..
I thought we all fell into the crevice.. because it was so dark 😅

By the way talking about crevice, has anyone out there realized while reading that there was a clitoris at the one end of the crevice opening? It was not polar stones as what many might think. Or was it just my imagination? 🤔

I thought we all fell into the crevice.. because it was so dark 😅

By the way talking about crevice, has anyone out there realized while reading that there was a clitoris at the one end of the crevice opening? It was not polar stones as what many might think. Or was it just my imagination? 🤔
Congratulations, has you've succeeded breakthrough to the next level. Clitoris and Crevice, both added to your cultivation

Chapter 3814 - 3816 Arthur Sanders

“That’s Polar Mountain, where the true polar stone mine is situated. It’s just that Polar Mountain is usually obscured by a barrier, making it impossible to see. Only when space-time is distorted in the chaos dimension at the border will Polar Mountain reveal itself. Only then will there be a chance to enter Polar Mountain to gather the polar stones. This is something I just found out, which is why I came to the polar region looking for you,” Selma explained.

Marc realized then why Selma had suddenly arrived in the polar region. They had only found scattered pieces of polar stones these past few days and didn’t locate any polar stone mine. It turned out it was hidden by a barrier. Moreover, Polar Mountain was located in the chaos dimension at the border, a place no one dared to approach. That was why no one had discovered it.

“Ms. Selma, you drove the holy maidens of Lunarius Palace into the chaos dimension to distort space-time within, thus creating the conditions to enter Polar Mountain, right?” Marc understood at once.

“Not bad. You’re pretty smart.” Selma gave a faint smile. At that time, Dahlia and the others had reached the edge of the chaos dimension. If they were to move forward, they would be sucked into the turbulent flow of the chaos dimension. Death would be certain, and not even a corpse would be left behind.

“Ladies, let’s hold hands. There’s nothing to fear. Upon entering the chaos dimension, you will be torn apart by the turbulent currents. There won’t be any pain.” Dahlia held everyone’s hands. Then with a resolute look in her eyes, she headed toward the chaos dimension.

“Don’t do anything foolish!” At that moment, John’s voice echoed, and his figure slowly came into view.

“Mr. White…” Dahlia was overjoyed. She hadn’t expected John to find them. With John here, they could be saved. They had personally witnessed John’s capabilities. Just as they halted, anticipating John’s arrival, a sudden, immense force began pulling them toward the chaos dimension. Two holy maidens were swept up high into the air. Fortunately, they were holding hands, which prevented them from being drawn in.

“Hold on tight…” Dahlia gritted her teeth, holding on with all her might. Everyone gave their all, yet the immense suction continued to drag them toward the chaos dimension. Dahlia and the others wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer.

At that moment, John appeared. A massive surge of energy sent Dahlia and the others flying, freeing them from the immense suction force. However, John himself was instantly drawn into the chaos dimension.

“Mr. White!” All the holy maidens were taken aback, yet not one of them could lend a hand. John’s body swayed like a flatboat in the chaos dimension. He activated Golem Body to resist the chaotic currents of the chaos dimension. However, his Golem Body started to crumble as he was pulled deeper into the chaos dimension by a tremendous force.

John unleashed all sorts of power within him, forming layers of protective shields around him. Yet, it was all in vain as the chaotic currents of time and space shattered it in an instant. Blood began to seep continuously from John’s seven orifices.

“Am I really going to die here today?” John gave up on resisting, plunging into the depths of despair. The draconic essence on John’s chest was radiating light, and a golden dragon was continuously circling him. However, in the chaos dimension, even the golden dragon was rapidly vanishing.

At that moment, John discovered that through this chaos dimension, he could see vast snowfields and numerous demon beasts. “What I’m seeing isn’t the polar region. It’s… Bera Plains?” John was instantly dumbstruck. Those were no ordinary white wolves, but demon beasts from Bera Plains.

John hadn’t expected that crossing the polar region at the southern region would actually lead him to the icy plains of the northern region. In that sense, the entire Ethereal Realm was nothing more than a closed loop. It was no wonder that John had discovered the white wolves, demon beasts from the northern region, while in the polar region

Even though John knew that the icefield of the northern region was just across from him, he found himself utterly immobilized. His body seemed to have frozen in place.

In the chaos dimension, space itself began to contort. The turbulent flow of time and space was akin to a razor-sharp blade, stabbing John relentlessly. John’s body was already marred with countless injuries. The golden dragon encircling his body was also gradually vanishing.

John discovered that a towering mountain was becoming increasingly clear. Atop that towering mountain, clusters of polar stones were radiating their lustrous glow.

“The polar stone mine?” John hadn’t expected to find the polar stone mine in the chaos dimension. However, the polar stone mine was not located in the chaos dimension. It was closely linked to it.

“It’s over. It’s really over this time…” John let out a sigh. Finding the polar stone mine now is utterly pointless! I’m about to die! At that moment, John could even feel the chilling breath of death. This was the closest he had ever come to death.

“Perhaps death is a kind of release. But I just can’t bear to part with the women by my side…” John began to get lost in his memories. It was like watching a movie as every moment from the time he was imprisoned to the time after he was released played in his mind.

At that moment, Vermilion Demon Lord was in a state of panic within John’s consciousness field. If John were to die here, he would surely be done for as well. “Don’t give up. Hang in there. You can’t die. If you die, what will I do? Vermilion Demon Lord bellowed. However, John couldn’t seem to hear at all. His will to live had diminished significantly.

Meanwhile, within a mansion nestled in the forested mountains, Arthur suddenly furrowed his brow.

“Why on earth did he venture into the chaos dimension? He’s truly a magnet for trouble!” Arthur muttered, and in an instant, he was nowhere to be seen.

As John’s life was slowly ebbing away, his thoughts too started spiraling into turmoil. Suddenly, a beam of golden light bathed him, followed by a wave of unprecedented comfort that swept across his entire body. Arthur, dressed in plain attire, was quietly observing him. When John opened his eyes and saw Arthur, he was completely stunned.

“Mr. Sanders, is that really you? Am I already dead? Are we in hell or heaven? It must be heaven. Am I seeing you in heaven? Mr. Sanders, do you have any idea how much I’ve missed you?” John burst into tears.

In truth, John had always regarded Arthur as an elder of his own. In the mundane world, John had received Arthur’s meticulous care and attention. Had it not been for Arthur, John might have been assassinated in Jade Venom by those people from the Warriors Alliance.

Upon hearing John’s words, Arthur was momentarily lost for words. “John, don’t forget that you are a cultivator, a true spiritual energy cultivator. Do you even hear yourself when you talk about heaven and hell? Only a mortal would say such things,” Arthur said nonchalantly. As Arthur spoke, John found himself in a daze, but he quickly snapped back to reality.

“Mr. Sanders, I’m not dead. You’re not dead too, right?” In his excitement, John embraced Arthur. Arthur hadn’t died, neither had he. He could distinctly sense Arthur’s presence at that moment.

Arthur radiated a golden aura. Wherever his aura touched, serenity and tranquility prevailed. Even the chaos of time and space couldn’t get the slightest bit closer.

“I was going to leave you alone in the Ethereal Realm. However, you, young man, seemed to have a death wish. You even dared to venture into the chaos dimension. I’m telling you, even though you know I’m alive, I can’t always be there to save you. You’ll have to navigate the road ahead on your own. If you dig your own grave again, I won’t step in to save you anymore…” After he finished speaking, he glanced at John. This single glance made Vermilion Demon Lord shudder in fear.

Immediately following that, Arthur made a sweeping gesture. A flash of golden light streaked by, and in an instant, John was outside the chaos dimension. He was unconscious. Arthur’s figure also disappeared.

“Mr. White! Mr. White!” Upon seeing John emerge from the chaos dimension, Dahlia and Yvonne hurriedly rushed over.

John gradually regained consciousness from his stupor. When he saw Dahlia and the others, his face was full of surprise.

“I’m not dead?” John glanced at himself. He was originally covered in wounds, but now, there wasn’t a single trace of injury on him.

“Mr. White, you’re not dead. You emerged from the chaos dimension. You must be the first person to have survived from the chaos dimension,” Dahlia exclaimed with great excitement. John furrowed his brows. Then suddenly, as if recalling something, he rose to survey his surroundings.

“Mr. Sanders! Mr. Sanders!” John shouted, but there was no sign of Arthur around.

“Mr. White, who is this Mr. Sanders you’re talking about?” Dahlia asked in confusion.

“Did any of you notice anyone else around me?” John hurriedly asked.

“No, we only saw you emerging from the chaos dimension.” Dahlia shook her head.

At that moment, John fell into deep thought. Was it all a dream? John couldn’t discern if it was reality or just a dream. He only remembered that when he was on the brink of death, Arthur had appeared.

“Kid, that wasn’t a dream. Someone really did save you!” Vermilion Demon Lord said.

Upon hearing this, John asked excitedly, “Was it Mr. Sanders? You’ve seen him?”

“I don’t know who he is. I can’t recall his identity, but all I know is that he’s incredibly powerful. One look from him nearly scared the daylights out of me. Who is that person to you? You’ve got such a powerful figure backing you up. What on earth are you still afraid of? If you were to simply stomp your foot in the Ethereal Realm, everyone would bow down and submit to you.” Vermilion Demon Lord couldn’t recall ever meeting Arthur, nor could he recollect any past encounters with him. However, he was distinctly aware of Arthur’s formidable presence.

“He’s…” John fell silent, unsure of how to classify his relationship with Arthur. There seemed to be nothing between them. Yet, Arthur treated him with a fatherly affection. John had once suspected that Arthur must be a Dragonian, just like him. It would only make sense then for Arthur to show him such care and consideration. However, Arthur himself had never admitted it.

“No matter who he is, once I’ve regained my physical body, you’ll have to look out for me.” With that, Vermilion Demon Lord said no more. John was at a loss for words. That wasn’t what Vermilion Demon Lord used to say. He had claimed that he would take care of John. Now, he actually expected John to look out for him.

“Mr. White, are you all right? If you are, we should get going quickly. The Millers are catching up.” Dahlia spoke up upon seeing John standing still in a daze. John was engaged in a conversation with Vermilion Demon Lord. Dahlia and the others couldn’t hear a thing.

“All right, let’s head to Polar Mountain…” John pointed toward the distant mountain. Because of him, the chaos dimension was in turmoil, making the mountain even more prominent. The surrounding halo also became significantly dimmer. Dahlia and her companions gazed at the towering mountain.

“Mr. White, I don’t think we’ve seen this mountain before. Why is it called Polar Mountain?”

“The mountain must have always been within the chaos dimension, hidden by some barrier. Due to some reason, it became visible. The entire mountain is made up of polar stones. It’s most likely the location of the polar stone mine. And the name Polar Mountain is just something I casually came up with,” John explained.

“What? The entire mountain is filled with polar stones?” At that moment, all of their mouths dropped open in shock. If all these polar stones were given to Lunarius Palace, they wouldn’t need much time to dominate the entire Ethereal Realm.