The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

emeka

Top level Tribulator - Master of Sex Sect
Reaction score
Chapter 3973 – 3975 Nose Bleeding

Judd hurriedly covered his nose, looking extremely embarrassed.

Equally ashamed, Dario said, “Useless boy, go out and clean yourself up…” Judd quickly ran out to clean up.

“This is my new disciple, Red Bone,” Dario said, pointing at John. Joy looked at John, noticing that he kept his head down, making it impossible to see his face.

“Why is Red so shy? He doesn’t even dare to lift his head,” Joy asked curiously.

“Lift your head! How are you going to talk to Ms. Joy like this?” Dario nudged John. John had no choice but to grit his teeth and lift his head.

“Hello, Joy,” he said with a smile.

Upon seeing John, Joy was momentarily stunned. She then erupted in anger.

“So, it’s you, you pervert! I’ll kill you…” she shouted, slapping John. John was startled and quickly ran outside. Dario hadn’t even realized what was going on when Joy chased after John.

“Don’t run! I will kill you!” Joy shouted angrily.

Outside, Judd was still cleaning up and had no idea what was happening. He saw John running out, followed closely by Joy. At that moment, Dario finally reacted and hurriedly stopped Joy in her tracks.

“Ms. Joy, what is going on? Do you two know each other?” Dario asked.

“Mr. Barclay, this new disciple of yours has poor character. Ask him what he did,” Joy barked.

Utterly confused, Dario looked at John and asked, “What did you do to upset her?”

Embarrassed, John could only tell the truth, “Last night, I accidentally saw Joy bathing…”

“What?” Dario and Judd exclaimed simultaneously. Judd, in particular, was shocked and envious. Seeing Joy bathing was a sight so enticing, he’d willingly trade a hundred years of his life for it!

“You’d better tell the truth. Did you just see me bathing, or did you have other intentions?” Joy glared at John.

“It was definitely a misunderstanding!” John said, sounding distressed. “I was just wandering around last night and happened to come here. The spiritual energy here had a hint of celestial energy, so I came in on a whim. There were no guards, and the door was open. I saw the spiritual energy pool and thought it looked nice. Since no one was there, I took off my clothes and jumped in. How could I have known that Joy was also inside the spiritual pool? But Joy, you saw me naked too, so it’s mutual. You didn’t really lose out.”

Hearing John’s explanation, Joy was furious. Judd’s eyes widened, trembling with envy. “Red, you… you were naked in the same spiritual energy pool as Joy?”

“Oh my god, if it were me, I would gladly die…” Judd said before belatedly realizing that he had said the wrong thing. He quickly shut his mouth.

Dario was helpless. He believed John was telling the truth. After all, John had come to learn the fire fusion technique, not to peep at Joy bathing in the middle of the night!

“Ms. Joy, I think this must be a misunderstanding. My disciple is not that kind of person. Moreover, if you kill him now, the story of you being seen naked will spread, which won’t be good for your reputation. My disciple has gained some notoriety in the Violet Flame Sect after defeating Titus in the inner competition as even Titus had to show him respect. If he suddenly dies, people will investigate.” Dario appealed to Joy’s sense of reputation. After all, John had only seen her once and hadn’t done anything more.

“What? He defeated Titus?” Joy was stunned. After all, John was only a Fourth Level Tribulator, so how could he defeat Titus?

“Yes, he defeated Titus in the promotion match yesterday. He’s now an inner court disciple,” Dario said with a nod.

“I don’t believe it. He’s just a Fourth Level Tribulator. How could he defeat Titus? Mг. Barclay, are you making excuses to cover for your disciple? This pervert doesn’t deserve to stay in our Violet Flame Sect.” Joy refused to believe Dario’s words.

“Ms. Joy, there’s no need for me to lie to you. I believe there must be some misunderstanding,” Dario continued to explain, but Joy didn’t believe a word of it.

“If you want me to believe it, then let him compete with me. If this guy can defeat Titus, he should be on par with me,” Joy demanded. She wanted to challenge John.

Dario knew that Joy wanted to use a competition as an excuse to teach John a lesson. After all, it was infuriating to be seen naked while bathing. Moreover, Joy was widely acknowledged as a great beauty, and many people found it difficult to even catch a glimpse of her. Yet John had seen everything.

“But you’re already a Ninth Level Tribulator, about to reach the Top Level. Competing with him is too unfair,” Darto protested. Dario wasn’t sure if John could defeat Joy, but he was unwilling to let them fight. Regardless of who got hurt, it wouldn’t be good.

“If there’s no competition, then you must gouge out his eyes and expel him from the Violet Flame Sect,” Joy said aggressively.

Feeling helpless, Dario could only look at John. He could only help this much. After all, John had no business wandering around and peeping at someone bathing in the middle of the night. The turn of events had even taken Dario by surprise.

“Competing is fine, but I don’t compete without stakes. I had a wager with Titus,” John said with a slight smile.

“Not only are you a pervert, but you’re also a gambler. People like you don’t deserve to stay in the Violet Flame Sect. Today, I’ll clean up for Mr. Barclay. If you can beat me, you can name any condition. If you lose, you’ll gouge out your eyes and get out of the Violet Flame Sect.” Joy’s aura was pulsating, her eyes filled with rage.

Without waiting for John’s response, Joy attacked, fearing he would refuse or that Dario might intervene. She stretched out her hand, and a flame spiritual sword appeared. Dozens of sword lights immediately shot toward John. Seeing this, John sneered, casually breaking off a tree branch and infusing it with spiritual energy. The ordinary tree branch began to glow with white light.

Seeing John using a tree branch to counter her, Joy became even more furious. Swish, swish, swish… Joy swung her sword again, sending another wave of sword lights toward John. Wave after wave of sword lights crashed toward John like a tide, giving him no time to breathe. However, John swung his tree branch, accurately shattering each sword light. He seemed less like he was fighting and more like he was exercising with a tree branch. None of the sword lights could escape John’s strikes. His body never moved from its original position.

Both Judd and Dario were stunned by this display. Even though Joy’s sword lights weren’t meant to kill John, it shouldn’t have been so easy for him to fend them off. When the final sword light was shattered, John pointed the tree branch at Joy. A beam of white light shot out. Joy was startled and hurriedly retreated, but the beam still pierced the corner of her clothing. Seeing the hole in her clothes, Joy narrowed her gaze while her aura surged even more intensely.

“You do have some skill. It seems Titus didn’t lose unfairly. But if you think you can beat me. It won’t be that easy!” Joy snorted coldly, releasing her full aura. The flame spiritual sword in Joy’s hand turned into two colors. One was the obvious violet flame of the Violet Flame Sect’s secret violaceus flame, which was much more powerful than Titus’s. The vibrant purple hue was striking.

As Joy swung her spiritual sword, sword lights flew toward John again. This time, the sword lights burned with flames of varying colors-brown and purple-swirling around and charging at John.

Judd watched the terrifying sword lights with a grim expression. He knew he would be utterly defeated if he faced such an onslaught. Dario also frowned, ready to intervene at any moment. It seemed Joy was determined to kill John.

“Ms. Joy, please show mercy. Do not cause any fatal harm,” Dario loudly reminded her.

Joy coldly replied, “Once my peerless spiritual sword is drawn, it cannot stop. This guy is too arrogant, using a tree branch to fight me. He’s looking down on me. I’ll show him my strength!”

Dario felt helpless. Faced with a Ninth Level Tribulator, John was using a tree branch as a weapon. It seemed he wasn’t taking the fight seriously.

“Red, be careful. Don’t be careless and take this seriously. If you don’t have a weapon, you can use my magic sword for now,” Judd said, preparing to toss his sword to John. To everyone’s surprise, John shook his head.

“Thank you Judd, but I find the tree branch more suitable.” John refused Judd’s offer, continuing to use the tree branch to defend against Joy’s attacks.

“Die!”

Joy’s eyes widened in rage as countless flaming sword lights spun toward John. The dual-colored sword lights twisted together, forming spirit snakes with gaping maws. The endless flames caused the entire courtyard to radiate with a brilliant glow!

As John observed Joy’s sword technique and violaceus flame, a smile crept onto his lips. Whether it was the sword technique or the violaceus flame, Joy was far behind John. John’s Nine Shadows sword technique was an ancient technique, and he had yet to master all nine shadow clones.

As for the violaceus flame, Joy’s understanding was even more lacking. John had the fire nascence and possessed five types of demonic fire, while Joy only knew two. Holding the tree branch, John infused it with a touch of extremus frost flame, instantly chilling the surrounding air. He then used the branch to strike at the spirit snake lights. Each time a flaming spirit snake touched John’s branch, the surrounding flames froze and shattered, disappearing without a trace.

Seeing this, Judd, Dario, and Joy were all stunned. They couldn’t understand how John was countering Joy’s fierce attacks with just a tree branch. They were even more perplexed by the sudden cold air around John. It was clear that John had mastered demonic fire, as only those with fire techniques could join the Violet Flame Sect. Otherwise, John wouldn’t have sought Gael to learn the fire fusion technique.

However, someone skilled in demonic fire should not be able to produce such intense cold. This defied their understanding. Only cultivators of frost techniques should be able to emit such chilling energy. They were unaware of the extremus frost flame and its existence, which explained their confusion.
John you need to bring joy to light let her know sex sect style 😋😋😋

King of Dragonmarsh

Seven Level Tribulator
Gold Villager
Reaction score
I beg everyone not to provide spoilers even if just a little bit. I know it gives you sense of victory and pride by telling that you have other sources of the story and already know things others still do not know.. but in doing that your pride is our misery and pain. Please keep the excitement high fairly. Spoilers will only vanish excitement of others 🙏🙏🙏. Thank you with love ❤️

Ufff.. lucky that the demon lord is having different name 🤭

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Haha! I am enjoying the discussion and let me add my two cents here. Being immortals @Gily and @Junlee, they are above the list. As immortals they can increase their sexual aura and rile about may be 10 or more, imagine when John was just ultimate grandmaster, he did it with 4 to 5 at a time. Being immortals they have power even to turn trees or beasts into woman. If I remember correctly, a few months ago immortal Gily was posting some trees. That time it did not make much sense to me but now I can see it clearly. So, if we leave these two then the slots are automatically taken by Master Emeka and Master King obviously. The third slot may be for Prosper or somebody is disguised and only Master Xavier know about their identity or who knows it might be @Natasha, impersonating like Xavier or Prosper in this regard.
4s9ko2f2mp901.jpgB5zDmrWIYAEaV-l.jpg2532328315_87ede17345_z.jpg

King of Dragonmarsh

Seven Level Tribulator
Gold Villager
Reaction score
Opela is asking for ban, a monthly ban.

What do you guys think?
I don't think he has that intention to spoil the story. I know it was just an excitement from his side to provoke our curiousity more because the story is just too good and gives a sense of suspense to us readers. He's a good man.. I don’t see the need to ban. If anything he just need to spend 1 full month in @brits' sect 😂. I don't even want to imagine the suffer of that 1 month there 😅

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
I don't think he has that intention to spoil the story. I know it was just an excitement from his side to provoke our curiousity more because the story is just too good and gives a sense of suspense to us readers. He's a good man.. I don’t see the need to ban. If anything he just need to spend 1 full month in @brits' sect 😂. I don't even want to imagine the suffer of that 1 month there 😅
One month han he wouldn't he able to.visit here to ruin stories for everyone
We all have other sites to read bit we stick to Kijiji

I guess he I should just warn him not to repeat spoiling

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score

bhargava.ysk

Top Level Body Fusion Realm
Reaction score

Yes dont ban just tell him guve him one chance

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 3976 Lightning Techniques

“Joy, you should just admit defeat. You’re not my match at all. If you surrender now, perhaps the conditions I propose won’t be too harsh on you. But if you keep clinging on, after I win, I might just make you strip naked and dance before me.” John looked at Joy with a smile, trying to persuade her. However, she saw his smile as mockery, especially the part about stripping and dancing, which she felt was a humiliation.

“Don’t get cocky. I haven’t even shown my true abilities yet.” Gritting her teeth, Joy leaped into the air. As she soared, she tossed her spiritual sword, and with it, flames erupted into the sky, accompanied by a thunderous roar. A colossal dragon, its entire body ablaze with flames and its jaws wide open, appeared! Earlier it had been a spirit snake, but now it was a full- fledged fire dragon. Each move she made was more sophisticated than the last.

John noticed this and finally looked serious. If he didn’t hide his identity and unleashed the Power of Dragons directly, the illusionary fire dragon formed by Joy would not withstand a blow. However, John could not expose himself. If he unleashed the Power of Dragons, his identity would not be able to be hidden. In the entire celestial realm, he was the only one capable of unleashing the Power of Dragons and allow the Golden Dragon to manifest.

John vigorously swung the tree branch in his hand, a white light shooting straight toward the fire dragon. However, the moment the tree branch collided with the fire dragon, it instantly turned into dust. After all, it was just a piece of wood, despite John infusing it with spiritual power and a touch of extremus frost flame.

Seeing the branch turn to powder, Joy smirked. She wanted John to regret challenging her with a mere branch. The fire dragon roared, its flaming claws swiping directly toward John. Judd and Dario were stunned by this sight. Dario even began to emit his aura, ready to intervene at any moment. However, John remained fearless. Although he no longer had the branch, he slapped his palm directly against the dragon’s claw. Flames engulfed John’s palm, with faint lightning flickering within the flames.

John used the Thunder Palm, albeit not fully, as he didn’t want to reveal too much at the Violet Flame Sect. His palm strike against the dragon’s claw caused it to recoil. Seeing this, Dario, who had intended to act, suppressed his aura once more. He hadn’t expected John to face the fire dragon bare-handed and unarmed but ended up unscathed. He saw the lightrning flashing among the flames in John’s palm strike, though.

“This kid even knows lightning techniques. Looks like he’s hiding more than we thought,” Dario said with increased interest. Although Dario had accepted money from John and brought him to the Violet Flame Sect to learn the fire fusion technique from Gael, he was not foolish. He wouldn’t let the sect fall into danger. He had been quietly observing John to understand his intentions. If John had any malicious intentions toward the Violet Flame Sect, Dario would certainly take action. Money could be earned, but there were lines he wouldn’t cross. Dario wouldn’t earn money if it required him to bring harm to Violet Flame Sect.

“Now you understand the consequences of underestimating me, right? I’ll allow you to bring out your weapon, or else the next fire dragon attack will take your life!” Joy was surprised by John’s palm strike but confident that he wouldn’t withstand the next attack.

“Against you, using a branch would be overkill. I’ll stick to bare hands!” John taunted, waving his hand toward Joy provocatively.

“Hmph…” Joy scoffed upon seeing that. Immediately, flames ignited in her hands as she manipulated them, continuously infusing flames into the airborne fire dragon. In an instant, the flames on the fire dragon intensified dramatically

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 3977 – 3978 Fire Dragon

The flames on the fire dragon’s body blazed fiercely, its gaping maw opening as it lunged once more at John, who stood barehanded, calmly watching the approaching dragon. As the fire dragon neared, John showed no sign of evading or retaliating, leaving Dario and Judd utterly bewildered.

“What are you doing, Red?” Judd shouted. But at that moment, the fire dragon swallowed John whole, engulfing him in flames. His face filled with anxiety, Judd was about to rush in to help when Dario stopped him.

“Leave it. These flames might not harm him,” Dario said, understanding that John was doing this on purpose. Remembering how Titus used the demonic black lotus the previous day, and yet John emerged unscathed, Dario concluded that Joy’s demonic fire likely wouldn’t harm John either. Although Dario couldn’t fathom how John could be impervious to such fire, John’s confident stance indicated he had a plan.

Seeing John swallowed by the fire dragon, Joy smirked. “How foolish of him to even think about making a wager with me,” Joy sneered, then turned to Dario.

“Dario, I’ve won. His fate is none of my concern.”

“Ms. Joy, it’s too early to declare victory,” Dario responded.

“Mr. Barclay, how could you say that? Your disciple has been engulfed by my demonic fire, and if you don’t save him, he’ll be reduced to ashes!” Joy couldn’t understand how Dario could be so nonchalant about not rescuing his disciple and claimed that the outcome wasn’t decided yet.

“Reduced to ashes? Do you really think I’ll easily be burnt to a crisp?” John’s voice echoed from within the roaring flames. Soon after, the flames around John rapidly extinguished, and the fire dragon vanished without a trace. John stood before Joy, unscathed.

“How… How could this be possible?” Joy was dumbfounded, seeing her fire dragon gone and John unharmed.

“Why not? Your demonic fire is too weak to harm me. Now, it’s my turn to retaliate. Be prepared!” John said, a ball of flame igniting in his palm. Everyone watched in disbelief as the terrifying intensity of John’s demonic fire became evident. Even though it was just a small flame, the temperature around it rose instantly, causing the air to sizzle. With a casual wave, John sent the flame swirling around Joy. She screamed but found no escape.

“Stop! Don’t hurt Ms. Joy…” Dario hurriedly called out.

“Don’t worry, I won’t harm her,” John assured, then looked at Joy.

“Do you concede? If you don’t, I’ll let the fire burn your clothes off, leaving you exposed to everyone here.” Upon hearing John’s words, Joy was absolutely livid.

Meanwhile, Judd was thrilled and whispered, “Red, burn them! Burn Joy’s clothes…” He would die for a chance to see Joy stark naked. Although Judd whispered, Dario heard him and shot him a fierce glare, silencing him.

“I concede, I concede…” Joy admitted reluctantly, knowing she couldn’t defeat John, not even with her demonic fire. Seeing Joy admit defeat, John extinguished the flame and approached her.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 3978 S Spanking

The moment he reached Joy, a sudden flash of ruthlessness sparked in her eyes as she swiftly aimed a palm strike at John! She actually launched a sneak attack on John!

John was taken aback, instantly filled with anger. He reached out, lightly gripping Joy’s wrist, then swiftly took control of the woman with a counter move.

Smack! Smack! Smack! John launched an attack directly on Joy’s protruding bottom. The slaps were resounding, one after another.

“Ah! Let me go! Let me go…” Nonetheless, John had Joy in a tight grip, so she was unable to break free. She hadn’t expected that John would actually strike her sensitive bottom, nor how she wouldn’t have the slightest ability to resist!

Judd and Dario were dumbstruck. Neither of them had expected that John would actually dare to hit Joy there.

Feeling both embarrassed and irritated, Joy shouted at John, “You pervert, let go of me! I’ll kill you!” John was relentless, ignoring her cries as he continued striking her.

“I have to teach you a lesson,” he said sternly. “One should live with integrity. You’ve already lost, yet you dared to launch a sneak attack. If we weren’t in the Violet Flame Sect, you would have been dead by now.” John was so angry that he simply couldn’t stop!

Nearby, Judd and Dario were both startled and anxious. With an envious gaze, Judd looked at John and said, “Red, stop! Stop hitting her.” Though he said so, Judd wished he could step forward and slap Joy himself. The sneak attack was indeed underhanded!

“Stop! Hurry up and stop…” Dario was shouting loudly, but John simply wasn’t listening. In the end, Joy could no longer hold back her emotions. She broke down in tears, beginning to admit her mistakes.

“I was wrong! I admit defeat, so stop hitting me!” Joy said through her tears.

Upon hearing Joy’s words, John finally released his grip. Joy’s expression was aggrieved as she felt the burning pain in her bottom. She was the prominent young lady of Violet Flame Sect, and everyone respected her. Even a mere glance from her would send chills down the spines of the disciples. Joy had always carried herself with the poise of an aloof goddess, yet now, she found herself being manhandled and humiliated in front of others! This psychological disparity left Joy feeling incredibly wronged!

However, amidst feeling wronged, Joy surprisingly developed a hint of unusual emotions for John. Somehow, a Fourth Level Tribulator cultivator was able to overpower her, a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator. Moreover, his internal flame was so formidable. But the main reason was that John didn’t flatter her at all. It seemed like he was completely unaffected by her beauty!

Every one of the inner court disciples would drool at the sight of her and grovel at her feet. Yet, John didn’t, which made Joy feel that he was different from others. And so, the more it was like this, the more Joy felt something different toward John!

Dario hurriedly approached Joy and spoke. “Ms. Orlando, are you all right? I assure you, Red will be duly punished for what he did once we return.”

Joy glanced at Dario and said, “Who gave you the right to punish him? We were just sparring, so injuries are inevitable. You shouldn’t punish him.” Dario was dumbfounded. He couldn’t comprehend why Joy, despite being hit, was still defending John. What was going on? Women truly are hard to comprehend!

After Joy finished speaking, she turned to John and said, “I’ve lost. Just tell me what you want..”

“I want to learn the fire fusion technique…” John stated bluntly.

Just now, when John suggested that Joy should strip and dance, it was merely to intimidate her. John wouldn’t actually be that frivolous! He had come to Violet Flame Sect in search of the fire fusion technique. If Joy knew it, then there would be no need to meet the crazed Gael!

“The fire fusion technique?” Joy was taken aback before she let out a bitter laugh.

“Aren’t you putting me in a tough spot? How would I know the fire fusion technique? You’ve seen it yourself; my two types of internal flames were separate just now. If I knew how to merge them, I might have been able to defeat you!”

John knew that Joy was telling the truth. Just now, Joy’s two kinds of internal flames were separate. It was only due to their rapid rotation that they appeared to be merged together.

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 3979 Other Requests?

“Since you don’t know it, forget it!” Seeing that Joy wasn’t aware of the technique, John could only hope for a chance to meet with Gael.

“Don’t you have any other requests?”

Seeing that John seemed quite dejected, Joy thus asked. She was a rare beauty, yet when she allowed John to name his terms, he astonishingly only requested the fire fusion technique, seemingly disregarding all else. Could it be that my charm isn’t enough?

“No. What else could I possibly ask for?” John shook his head.

At that, Joy’s expression darkened slightly. If John were to admire her beauty and make certain requests pertaining to her physique, Joy wouldn’t be upset. On the contrary, she would be pleased because it would mean she was attractive. Yet now, John didn’t even mention it, which led Joy to start doubting her own charm.

Seeing John not making any other demands, Judd was almost driven to desperation. If it were him, he would have boldly asked Joy to undress!

“Ms. Orlando, there’s something else I need to discuss with you…” Seeing the situation, Dario quickly changed the subject.

“Mr. Barclay, has something else happened?” Joy asked. Dario nodded.

“Mr. Mateo was locked up for contradicting Garry and is set to be imprisoned for thirty years.”

“What? Imprisoned for thirty years?” Joy was taken aback.

“Garry is going too far. He’s merely the acting sect leader, yet he’s behaving so outrageously!”

“Also, Bobby has returned. Ms. Orlando, you need to be careful!” Dario urged. Joy’s brows furrowed.

“I can’t believe that guy had the audacity to return. If I see him, I’ll definitely kill him…”

“Ms. Orlando, you must endure. Otherwise, there will be no hope left for our Violet Flame Sect. Right now, what’s most important is that you need to intensify your training. Once you break through Ultimate Realm, we can ask Mr. Cunningham to open Divine Flame Mountain. Once we obtain the Divine Flame Seal, you’ll be able to become the sect leader. Garry has been wanting to open Divine Flame Mountain as well. He has approached Mr. Cunningham several times, but Mr. Cunningham has consistently declined. Now that Mr. Orlando is ill, he’s constantly not in his right mind. The only way Mr. Cunningham will be permitted to activate Divine Flame Mountain is if the proposal was unanimously approved by all the elders. But don’t worry, Ms. Orlando. Until you reach Ultimate Realm, we won’t agree to open Divine Flame Mountain,” Dario said.

“Mr. Barclay, you all have worked hard, especially Mr. Mateo. Please think of a way and see if you can manage to rescue him. If he were really locked up for thirty years, Mr. Mateo would be completely ruined,” Joy expressed her concerns with a worried expression.

“We’ll give it our best shot, though it’s likely to be quite challenging!” Dario sighed, then asked, “Ms. Orlando, have you seen Mr. Orlando recently? Has his condition improved at all?” Joy shook her head.

“Garry has people guarding him closely, and I can only visit my father at set times. But every time I went, he was in a state of madness.”

Upon hearing this, Dario fell silent. This was because every time they visited Gael, it was the same. He even suspected that Garry did it on purpose, deliberately arranging their meetings only when Gael was having a relapse.

“Ms. Orlando, please take good care of yourself. As long as Garry doesn’t get his hands on the Divine Flame Seal, we still have a fighting chance,” Dario said. Joy nodded emphatically, realizing that at this point, their only hope was the Divine Flame Seal.

Dario led John and the others away, but Joy called out to John, “Red, wait a moment. Since I’ve lost, I have to show some form of acknowledgment.” John was left utterly bewildered, unsure of what Joy intended to do.

Judd wore an expression of envy, yet he was pulled away by Dario. After Dario and Judd had left, John turned to Joy and asked, “Joy, what do you intend to do? If you’re thinking of offering yourself, you can forget it. I’m not the type to kick someone when they are down.”

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 3980 Fire Fusion Technique

Joy shot John a look. “Don’t get too smug. You’ve seen me naked, even hit me. I haven’t forgotten that grudge. However, since I lost, I owe you a favor. You want to learn the fire fusion technique, right? I may not know it, but my father does.”

“Joy, Mr. Orlando is now out of his mind and under guard. I can’t just go and see him, even if he does know the technique!” John said, at a loss for words.

“Don’t worry. I have a way to get you to meet my father. Even though Garry has people guarding him, using his well-being as an excuse, and even set up an arcane array to prevent anyone from seeing him casually, I’ve found a way to secretly see my father. Nobody knows about this method, so I couldn’t mention it in front of Mr. Barclay and the others just now. Come see me tonight, and I’ll take you to meet my father. Given your skills and abilities, I’m certain that your purpose for coming to Violet Flame Sect isn’t just to be an inner court disciple. You must have given Mr. Barclay quite a bit of money to get in here, didn’t you?”

Joy looked at John, offering him a faint smile.

She had seen through it all long ago. Given John’s capabilities, she could tell he was no ordinary man, so how could he possibly have become a disciple of Dario and be brought in by him?

Moreover, it was well-known that Dario was greedy for wealth.

More importantly, the fire fusion technique was something most disciples hadn’t even heard of!

After all, mastering a single type of internal flame was already a difficult task, so there was no need for these disciples to attempt the fire fusion technique.

Besides, to use the fire fusion technique, one must, at the very least, master two types of internal flames!

Upon seeing Joy’s insightful gaze, all John could do was laugh and say, “I came to Violet Flame Sect solely to learn from Mr. Orlando about the fire fusion technique. I assure you, I have no other intentions!”

“Then could you tell me what kind of internal flame you used earlier? It seemed incredibly powerful,” asked Joy.

“It’s the fire of the Earth’s core,” said John.

“Fire of the Earth’s core?” Joy paused for a moment, then shook her head. “I’ve never heard of it!”

“There are countless types of internal flames in the world, so it’s impossible to know them all. Your Violet Flame Sect’s internal flame is one I’ve never heard of or seen before either,” John said with a laugh.

“Could you share some of the fire of the Earth’s core with me so that I can refine it?” Joy asked cautiously.

After all, asking someone for their internal flame to refine was no small matter. Every single bit of internal flame that was refined was extremely precious!

Moreover, Joy’s encounter with John was just a chance meeting; they had no particular connection. Why on earth should he pass anything on to her?

“Joy, it’s not that I’m being stingy or unwilling to share it with you for your cultivation. It’s simply because the fire from the Earth’s core is extremely fierce, and you wouldn’t be able to refine it. There’s a chance that the two types of internal flame within you could be consumed by it. The loss outweighs the gain! However, there is a method that could transfer it to you. It can also reduce its intensity, making it easier for you to refine,” John said.

“What method? Out with it!” Joy asked out of curiosity.

“Dual cultivation. If you practice dual cultivation with me, our auras could merge, so when the fire of the Earth’s core senses my aura within you, it won’t resist too fiercely. This would make it a bit easier to refine. Other than this method, there’s no other way.”

No sooner had John finished speaking than Joy shot him a disdainful look.

“You’re such a pervert. If you want to sleep with me, just say it. No need for all these excuses. I don’t need the fire from the Earth’s core anymore. There’s no way I’m sleeping with you!”

Joy thought that John was purposely making up such excuses just to sleep with her.

“It’s not like I want to give it to you in the first place either…”

With a snort, John turned around and walked away.

“Don’t forget to come see me tonight,” Joy reminded John.

John didn’t answer, he simply walked out of Joy’s courtyard.

emeka

Reaction score
Chapter 3977 – 3978 Fire Dragon

The flames on the fire dragon’s body blazed fiercely, its gaping maw opening as it lunged once more at John, who stood barehanded, calmly watching the approaching dragon. As the fire dragon neared, John showed no sign of evading or retaliating, leaving Dario and Judd utterly bewildered.

“What are you doing, Red?” Judd shouted. But at that moment, the fire dragon swallowed John whole, engulfing him in flames. His face filled with anxiety, Judd was about to rush in to help when Dario stopped him.

“Leave it. These flames might not harm him,” Dario said, understanding that John was doing this on purpose. Remembering how Titus used the demonic black lotus the previous day, and yet John emerged unscathed, Dario concluded that Joy’s demonic fire likely wouldn’t harm John either. Although Dario couldn’t fathom how John could be impervious to such fire, John’s confident stance indicated he had a plan.

Seeing John swallowed by the fire dragon, Joy smirked. “How foolish of him to even think about making a wager with me,” Joy sneered, then turned to Dario.

“Dario, I’ve won. His fate is none of my concern.”

“Ms. Joy, it’s too early to declare victory,” Dario responded.

“Mr. Barclay, how could you say that? Your disciple has been engulfed by my demonic fire, and if you don’t save him, he’ll be reduced to ashes!” Joy couldn’t understand how Dario could be so nonchalant about not rescuing his disciple and claimed that the outcome wasn’t decided yet.

“Reduced to ashes? Do you really think I’ll easily be burnt to a crisp?” John’s voice echoed from within the roaring flames. Soon after, the flames around John rapidly extinguished, and the fire dragon vanished without a trace. John stood before Joy, unscathed.

“How… How could this be possible?” Joy was dumbfounded, seeing her fire dragon gone and John unharmed.

“Why not? Your demonic fire is too weak to harm me. Now, it’s my turn to retaliate. Be prepared!” John said, a ball of flame igniting in his palm. Everyone watched in disbelief as the terrifying intensity of John’s demonic fire became evident. Even though it was just a small flame, the temperature around it rose instantly, causing the air to sizzle. With a casual wave, John sent the flame swirling around Joy. She screamed but found no escape.

“Stop! Don’t hurt Ms. Joy…” Dario hurriedly called out.

“Don’t worry, I won’t harm her,” John assured, then looked at Joy.

“Do you concede? If you don’t, I’ll let the fire burn your clothes off, leaving you exposed to everyone here.” Upon hearing John’s words, Joy was absolutely livid.

Meanwhile, Judd was thrilled and whispered, “Red, burn them! Burn Joy’s clothes…” He would die for a chance to see Joy stark naked. Although Judd whispered, Dario heard him and shot him a fierce glare, silencing him.

“I concede, I concede…” Joy admitted reluctantly, knowing she couldn’t defeat John, not even with her demonic fire. Seeing Joy admit defeat, John extinguished the flame and approached her.
Judd my guy you're representing well 😋😋😋😋😂

emeka

Reaction score

Joy shot John a look. “Don’t get too smug. You’ve seen me naked, even hit me. I haven’t forgotten that grudge. However, since I lost, I owe you a favor. You want to learn the fire fusion technique, right? I may not know it, but my father does.”

“Joy, Mr. Orlando is now out of his mind and under guard. I can’t just go and see him, even if he does know the technique!” John said, at a loss for words.

“Don’t worry. I have a way to get you to meet my father. Even though Garry has people guarding him, using his well-being as an excuse, and even set up an arcane array to prevent anyone from seeing him casually, I’ve found a way to secretly see my father. Nobody knows about this method, so I couldn’t mention it in front of Mr. Barclay and the others just now. Come see me tonight, and I’ll take you to meet my father. Given your skills and abilities, I’m certain that your purpose for coming to Violet Flame Sect isn’t just to be an inner court disciple. You must have given Mr. Barclay quite a bit of money to get in here, didn’t you?”

She had seen through it all long ago. Given John’s capabilities, she could tell he was no ordinary man, so how could he possibly have become a disciple of Dario and be brought in by him?

More importantly, the fire fusion technique was something most disciples hadn’t even heard of!

After all, mastering a single type of internal flame was already a difficult task, so there was no need for these disciples to attempt the fire fusion technique.

Besides, to use the fire fusion technique, one must, at the very least, master two types of internal flames!

Upon seeing Joy’s insightful gaze, all John could do was laugh and say, “I came to Violet Flame Sect solely to learn from Mr. Orlando about the fire fusion technique. I assure you, I have no other intentions!”

“Then could you tell me what kind of internal flame you used earlier? It seemed incredibly powerful,” asked Joy.

“Fire of the Earth’s core?” Joy paused for a moment, then shook her head. “I’ve never heard of it!”

“There are countless types of internal flames in the world, so it’s impossible to know them all. Your Violet Flame Sect’s internal flame is one I’ve never heard of or seen before either,” John said with a laugh.

“Could you share some of the fire of the Earth’s core with me so that I can refine it?” Joy asked cautiously.

After all, asking someone for their internal flame to refine was no small matter. Every single bit of internal flame that was refined was extremely precious!

Moreover, Joy’s encounter with John was just a chance meeting; they had no particular connection. Why on earth should he pass anything on to her?

“Joy, it’s not that I’m being stingy or unwilling to share it with you for your cultivation. It’s simply because the fire from the Earth’s core is extremely fierce, and you wouldn’t be able to refine it. There’s a chance that the two types of internal flame within you could be consumed by it. The loss outweighs the gain! However, there is a method that could transfer it to you. It can also reduce its intensity, making it easier for you to refine,” John said.

“Dual cultivation. If you practice dual cultivation with me, our auras could merge, so when the fire of the Earth’s core senses my aura within you, it won’t resist too fiercely. This would make it a bit easier to refine. Other than this method, there’s no other way.”

“You’re such a pervert. If you want to sleep with me, just say it. No need for all these excuses. I don’t need the fire from the Earth’s core anymore. There’s no way I’m sleeping with you!”

Joy thought that John was purposely making up such excuses just to sleep with her.

Immortal Gily two sexy chubby girls for you 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Prosper

Five Level Tribulator
Reaction score

Joy, stop showing off because when the time comes, you'll beg the Golden Dragon for dual cultivation.

M. W. Durrani

First Level Body Fusion Realm
Reaction score
Chapter 3978 S Spanking

The moment he reached Joy, a sudden flash of ruthlessness sparked in her eyes as she swiftly aimed a palm strike at John! She actually launched a sneak attack on John!

John was taken aback, instantly filled with anger. He reached out, lightly gripping Joy’s wrist, then swiftly took control of the woman with a counter move.

Smack! Smack! Smack! John launched an attack directly on Joy’s protruding bottom. The slaps were resounding, one after another.

“Ah! Let me go! Let me go…” Nonetheless, John had Joy in a tight grip, so she was unable to break free. She hadn’t expected that John would actually strike her sensitive bottom, nor how she wouldn’t have the slightest ability to resist!

Judd and Dario were dumbstruck. Neither of them had expected that John would actually dare to hit Joy there.

Feeling both embarrassed and irritated, Joy shouted at John, “You pervert, let go of me! I’ll kill you!” John was relentless, ignoring her cries as he continued striking her.

“I have to teach you a lesson,” he said sternly. “One should live with integrity. You’ve already lost, yet you dared to launch a sneak attack. If we weren’t in the Violet Flame Sect, you would have been dead by now.” John was so angry that he simply couldn’t stop!

Nearby, Judd and Dario were both startled and anxious. With an envious gaze, Judd looked at John and said, “Red, stop! Stop hitting her.” Though he said so, Judd wished he could step forward and slap Joy himself. The sneak attack was indeed underhanded!

“Stop! Hurry up and stop…” Dario was shouting loudly, but John simply wasn’t listening. In the end, Joy could no longer hold back her emotions. She broke down in tears, beginning to admit her mistakes.

Upon hearing Joy’s words, John finally released his grip. Joy’s expression was aggrieved as she felt the burning pain in her bottom. She was the prominent young lady of Violet Flame Sect, and everyone respected her. Even a mere glance from her would send chills down the spines of the disciples. Joy had always carried herself with the poise of an aloof goddess, yet now, she found herself being manhandled and humiliated in front of others! This psychological disparity left Joy feeling incredibly wronged!

However, amidst feeling wronged, Joy surprisingly developed a hint of unusual emotions for John. Somehow, a Fourth Level Tribulator cultivator was able to overpower her, a Ninth Level Tribulator cultivator. Moreover, his internal flame was so formidable. But the main reason was that John didn’t flatter her at all. It seemed like he was completely unaffected by her beauty!

Every one of the inner court disciples would drool at the sight of her and grovel at her feet. Yet, John didn’t, which made Joy feel that he was different from others. And so, the more it was like this, the more Joy felt something different toward John!

Dario hurriedly approached Joy and spoke. “Ms. Orlando, are you all right? I assure you, Red will be duly punished for what he did once we return.”

Joy glanced at Dario and said, “Who gave you the right to punish him? We were just sparring, so injuries are inevitable. You shouldn’t punish him.” Dario was dumbfounded. He couldn’t comprehend why Joy, despite being hit, was still defending John. What was going on? Women truly are hard to comprehend!

After Joy finished speaking, she turned to John and said, “I’ve lost. Just tell me what you want..”

Just now, when John suggested that Joy should strip and dance, it was merely to intimidate her. John wouldn’t actually be that frivolous! He had come to Violet Flame Sect in search of the fire fusion technique. If Joy knew it, then there would be no need to meet the crazed Gael!

“The fire fusion technique?” Joy was taken aback before she let out a bitter laugh.

“Aren’t you putting me in a tough spot? How would I know the fire fusion technique? You’ve seen it yourself; my two types of internal flames were separate just now. If I knew how to merge them, I might have been able to defeat you!”

John knew that Joy was telling the truth. Just now, Joy’s two kinds of internal flames were separate. It was only due to their rapid rotation that they appeared to be merged together.

Designer.jpeg

brits

Top Level Tribulator - Master of Virgin Sect
Reaction score
I am also glad that master Durani is back with his illustrations.

brits

Top Level Tribulator - Master of Virgin Sect
Reaction score
My humble request to our fellow masters is that no spoilers please. Simple and ordinary cultivators like me, love to imagine and assume things and all the more we are happy to share, discuss and make jokes with that. Spoilers would really kill that spirit and camaraderie. At the same time, I also would like to congratulate master King for starting a new story intertwining all the major characters. Please be assured of my support and now and then I will also come up with some suggestion or recommendation. But you can already expect all those suggestions would be asexual.

xavier

Top level Tribulator - Master of Pervert Sect
Reaction score
Chapter 3978 S Spanking

This chapter is solely to enthrall the Perv Sect. Thanks Immo Gily

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 3981 Open Divine Flame Mountain…….

Not long after John stepped out of Joy’s courtyard, he saw Dario and Judd waiting for him. They hadn’t left!

“Red, what did Joy ask you to stay for? She didn’t actually perform a striptease for you, did she?” Judd teased John playfully.

“Shut up!” Dario glared at Judd, then turned to John and said, “Ms. Orlando has had a hard life, so I hope you won’t make things difficult for her.”

Dario didn’t want John to trouble Joy. If he truly asked Joy to dance naked, that would be crossing a line!

“I understand!” John nodded in agreement.

At that very moment, a disciple from Violet Flame Sect hurriedly arrived. “Mr. Barclay, Mr. Morillo is waiting in the council meeting room. He requests all elders to come to the council meeting room immediately!”

“What is Garry up to now?” Upon hearing this, Judd’s brow immediately furrowed.

Dario’s expression subtly shifted. “Could this sudden meeting be due to the matter concerning Bobby?”

“Mr. Barclay, I’m not sure what the matter is either. Mr. Morillo simply asked for your immediate presence!” that disciple said.

“All right, I’ll be right there!” Dario nodded.

He then turned to Judd and John, advising them, “You two should head back to the mansion. Don’t wander around aimlessly to avoid inviting trouble. Bobby has returned, so he’s bound to assert his authority at Violet Flame Sect!”

“Understood, Master!” Judd gave a slight nod.

Dario returned, while Judd followed John back to the mansion.

Just as they approached the mansion’s entrance, they were surprised to find quite a crowd gathered at the doorway.

The person leading the group was none other than Bobby. By his side, leaning on a pair of crutches, was Titus.

Titus had yet to recover at this point, relying heavily on crutches for mobility.

And there was Carla, standing guard at the door with a dozen or so disciples, engaged in a standoff with Bobby!

With a suggestive gleam in his eyes, Bobby looked at Carla and said, “Carla, in the years since I left, you’ve truly become more radiant. Now that Mr. Mateo has been imprisoned, you’re left without a master, alone and unsupported. How about joining me? I promise to make you drunk with pleasure every night.”

“Pah, Bobby, you lecher! Sooner or later, someone will castrate you, leaving you useless,” Carla spat forcefully.

“Carla, you’re quite bold. Bobby is the young master of Violet Flame Sect now, so how dare you speak to him like that?” Titus bellowed at Carla.

“He was expelled from the sect a long time ago. He’s not even a disciple of Violet Flame Sect anymore, so calling him the young master of the sect is a joke,” Carla said coldly.

“Regardless of whether I’m the young master or not, I want to play with you. Who dares to stop me?”

With a smirk, Bobby reached out to grab Carla.

Carla wanted to dodge, but she found herself enveloped by Bobby’s aura, making it impossible for her to move. This sent her into a panic.

Just as Bobby was about to seize Carla, suddenly, a figure appeared, standing protectively in front of her.

Following that, the surge of another’s aura instantly shattered Bobby’s aura, allowing Carla to regain her freedom.

Taken aback, Bobby scrutinized the person before him.

“Bobby, this guy is Red Bone, the new disciple Mr. Barclay recently took in.”

Upon seeing John, Titus’s eyes filled with rage.

Bobby glanced at John, a smirk playing on his lips. “So you’re the one who bested Titus and became an inner court disciple. You look rather ordinary. Dare you fight me? Today, I will take on all of you who dare to defy me…”

“Do you think you’re worthy to be my opponent?” John’s eyes were filled with unmistakable disdain.

Bobby hadn’t anticipated John’s audacity. His brow slightly furrowed, and his aura erupted once again!

At that moment, a disciple hurriedly reminded from behind Bobby, “Mr. Bobby, please calm down. Mr. Morillo has made it clear that you mustn’t cause any trouble these couple of days. He has important matters to attend to today, so we can’t afford to disrupt his plans!”

Upon hearing this, Bobby managed to suppress the anger brewing within him. He knew that today, a full assembly of the elders would be convened, aiming to open Divine Flame Mountain.

If a conflict were to arise at this moment, it could potentially disrupt the meeting.

Chapter 3982 Divine Flame Seal…..

“Punk, sooner or later, I’ll show you how formidable I am! And as for you, Carla, it won’t be long before I’ll have you willingly climbing into my bed and crying out in pleasure!”

With a cold laugh, Bobby casually waved his hand and then left.

Carla’s face was flushed with anger, yet she wore an expression of helplessness.

Velez was locked up, so she was left without any support. If Bobby decided to be aggressive, she had no idea what to do!

“Carla, don’t worry. As long as I’m part of Violet Flame Sect, I won’t let Bobby lay a finger on you.”

Upon seeing the helpless expression on Carla’s face, John offered words of comfort.

“Thank you, Red!” Carla expressed gratefully.

John and the rest entered the mansion, promptly shutting the doors behind them to prevent Bobby from causing further trouble with his crew.

Meanwhile, in Violet Flame Sect’s council meeting room, all the elders had gathered.

Even the juridical elder, Arnold, and Philip were present.

Dario, upon seeing all the elders gathered, could already guess the reason for the meeting.

Garry glanced at everyone present before slowly speaking. “Gentlemen, you are all esteemed elders of Violet Flame Sect and can be considered the backbone of our sect. Recently Mr. Orlando has been growing increasingly ill, his erratic and violent behavior often causing harm to others without reason. There seems to be no chance of recovery either. I’ve been the acting sect leader for a while now, and with Mr. Orlando gone mad, he’s unable to open Divine Flame Mountain. Therefore, I’d like to propose a vote among you all. We need to open Divine Flame Mountain and obtain the Divine Flame Seal. Only by obtaining the Divine Flame Seal can we further promote the development and unity of our Violet Flame Sect!”

Garry eloquently delivered a lengthy speech, full of wisdom. The elders from his faction all expressed their agreement. However, the elders from Gael’s faction remained silent, all turning their gaze toward Dario.

“I disagree. We can’t open Divine Flame Mountain, and we certainly can’t take out the Divine Flame Seal now. Although Mr. Orlando may be insane, he is still alive, after all. If we were to activate Divine Flame Mountain now and bring out the Divine Flame Seal, it would be disrespectful to him. We must first have his approval before doing such a thing,” Dario flatly refused. There was no way he would let Garry get his hands on the Divine Flame Seal!

If Garry were to obtain the Divine Flame Seal, they would no longer be able to stand against him. Garry would then truly become the undisputed sect leader.

When the time came, Gael’s faction would undoubtedly face a severe purge, and countless disciples of Violet Flame Sect would fall!

Upon witnessing Dario’s refusal, Garry didn’t get angry. After all, he had known this would be the outcome.

“Mr. Barclay, I can understand your feelings, but you must also consider the growth of Violet Flame Sect. Besides, there’s also Mr. Mateo to think about. If we open Divine Flame Mountain and obtain the Divine Flame Seal, then when the time comes and Violet Flame Sect is prospering, Mr. Mateo can be granted amnesty. He won’t have to stay locked up for thirty years. I know you’re on good terms with him, so do you really want to see him locked up for thirty years?” Garry asked.

Stunned, Dario furrowed his brows slightly and said, “Mr. Morillo, are you threatening us?”

“No, no, no, I’m not threatening you, just offering a friendly reminder. You all know Mr. Mateo’s health isn’t the best. If he were to die while imprisoned, could you really bear that on your conscience?”

Garry continued to use Velez as a bargaining chip.

Upon hearing this, Dario began to hesitate. The other elders from Gael’s faction all fell into silence.

Indeed, this was a crucial chance to rescue Velez. If they were to let this opportunity go, he would truly face thirty years of imprisonment!

But if they were to agree to Garry’s request and open Divine Flame Mountain, there was a high chance that he would obtain the Divine Flame Seal. Once the Seal recognized a new master, Garry’s position as the sect leader would be solidified!

As Dario and the others found themselves in a state of indecision, a sudden gust of wind swept through, quickly followed by a chilling presence.

Chapter 3983 Duad Formation Sect

Everyone was taken aback, looking outside in surprise, unsure of where this fierce wind had come from.

“Mr. Barclay, don’t agree to him. Please don’t agree to him…”

At that moment, the serene voice of Velez wafted over.

“Mr. Mateo?” Dario and the others were shocked. They had no idea when Velez had been released.

Garry was stunned. Abruptly standing up, he declared, “Mr. Mateo, for leaving the detention area without permission, this is a grave offense punishable by death!”

“Haha, Garry, you don’t need to exhaust all your wits in trying to get rid of me. To think you’d want to get your hands on the Divine Flame Seal, even using me as leverage against Mr. Barclay and the others. Even if it kills me, I won’t let you have your way!”

To everyone’s astonishment, as Velez spoke, he drifted into the council meeting room.

Upon witnessing this scene, Dario’s eyes widened in shock. “Velez, what’s going on? How did your divine soul leave your body?”

As it turned out, this was Velez’s divine soul, not that he had physically escaped from his place of confinement.

“Dario, I knew Garry planned to use me as a bargaining chip against you all, so I decided to take my own life. I left this trace of my divine soul behind just to tell you to never yield to his demands. As long as he doesn’t have the Divine Flame Seal, he can only dream of having complete control over Violet Flame Sect, and there will still be hope for the sect!”

The divine soul grew fainter and fainter as it spoke before slowly fading away.

“Velez, oh, Velez, how could you have been so foolish…”

Dario wanted to step forward to retain Velez’s divine soul, but he was utterly helpless!

In the end, the divine soul completely dissipated, signifying his true death. There was no possibility of revival anymore!

The elders from Gael’s faction were all consumed by grief and anger.

In order to protect them from being blackmailed, Velez had actually chosen to end his own life!

Garry was also shocked as he hadn’t expected that Velez would go to such extremes.

How was he supposed to threaten Dario and the others now?

“Mr. Morillo, we will never agree to open up Divine Flame Mountain. If you’re so capable, then go ahead and kill us all.”

Dario gave Garry a fierce glare, then turned and stormed out. The elders from Gael’s faction rose one after another, leaving without giving any respect to Garry.

Upon seeing the situation, Philip also rose and departed. Since not all the elders approved of opening Divine Flame Mountain, he wouldn’t do it.

Staring at the half-empty space, Garry roared in anger, “Ah! Sooner or later, I’ll make them pay for this!”

An elder turned to Garry and asked, “Mr. Morillo, now that we can’t access Divine Flame Mountain, what are we supposed to do?”

“How would I know what to do? If it really comes to it, just eliminate them all. Then, there won’t be anyone left to oppose us.”

A murderous intent was evident in Garry’s gaze!

At that moment, Winston rose and spoke. “Mr. Morillo, we absolutely mustn’t. If we do that, our Violet Flame Sect will inevitably suffer a severe blow. Worse still, we might be attacked and absorbed by other sects.”

“Mr. Sindband, do you have any solutions?” Garry asked.

“Since Mr. Barclay and the others don’t agree to activate Divine Flame Mountain, let’s just go ahead and secretly activate it ourselves,” Winston replied.

“Within the entire Violet Flame Sect, only Mr. Cunningham has the ability to open it. There’s no way he’ll listen to us.” Garry shook his head in dismissal.

“We don’t need Mr. Cunningham. The method to unlock Divine Flame Mountain involves an arcane array. Although Mr. Cunningham is the only one in Violet Flame Sect who understands array craft, he’s not the only one in the whole central region who does. Duad Formation Sect is renowned for its expertise in arcane arrays. We could seek their assistance. As long as we promise them a substantial amount of resources, I believe they would be willing to help,” Winston explained.

Upon hearing this, Garry’s expression immediately lit up with joy. “Mr. Sindband, why didn’t you mention this solution earlier?”

Winston said, “I figured if Mr. Barclay and the others agreed, we wouldn’t need to approach Duad Formation Sect anymore, saving us a considerable amount of resources.”

Gily

KF Founder & Dragon IGM
KF Founder
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 3984 - 3985 Fire Fusion Technique

“Come on, is this the time to be frugal? You should personally make a trip to Duad Formation Sect. No matter the cost, you need to get their help. Let them know a handsome reward awaits as long as they help us open Divine Flame Mountain.”

At this moment, Garry seemed somewhat excited.

“All right, I’m on my way!” Winston nodded.

After Winston had left, a slight smirk played on Garry’s lips. “Once I open Divine Flame Mountain, let’s see who in the entire Violet Flame Sect dares to defy me!”

At Dario’s mansion, Carla was feeling down, shedding tears continuously.

Beside her, Judd and John were comforting her.

“Carla, even though Mr. Mateo has passed away, his spirit lives on. From now on, you should stay here. I will have Master protect you,” Judd said.

“Carla, don’t be too upset. This was Mr. Mateo’s own decision. He did it for the sake of the entire Violet Flame Sect!” John was also offering comfort.

After Dario returned, he told them what Velez had done, which left John somewhat taken aback.

“I just need some time to myself…” Carla murmured in a desolate tone.

Hearing that, Judd and John could only stand up and take their leave, allowing Carla some much-needed solitude.

“Poor Carla. Now that Mr. Mateo is dead, Bobby will become even more unrestrained. I fear it won’t be long before she falls victim to his malicious intentions and is sexually assaulted by him. In the past, we had quite a number of female cultivators here in our Violet Flame Sect. After all, many females are fond of studying fire cultivation techniques. However, after Bobby sexually assaulted them, many of them became disheartened and left. This also led to Violet Flame Sect’s reputation spreading far and wide, to the point where no female cultivators dared to approach us, and we now find it challenging to even find a partner for dual cultivation!” Judd explained with a sigh.

John didn’t utter a single word, unsure of how to console Judd.

After all, he was never short of women in his life, so he couldn’t comprehend Judd’s suffering.

John returned to his room, quietly awaiting the arrival of night.

As the sky grew darker, John began to grow excited. If he could meet Gael tonight and learn the fire fusion technique, he could finally leave Violet Flame Sect!

However, every time John thought of Carla and Joy, he couldn’t help but feel a pang of pity.

If he were to master the fire fusion technique and leave, then Carla would undoubtedly fall victim to Bobby.

Moreover, there was a chance that Bobby would go after Joy too.

The mere thought of Joy, a woman of breathtaking beauty, being pinned beneath Bobby, that utter fool, ignited a fire of rage within John.

“Let’s see how things go first. Even if I learned the fire fusion technique, I haven’t seen Divine Flame Mountain or the Divine Flame Seal yet. I should see these things before leaving Violet Flame Sect!”

The excuses John made for himself were actually due to his fear of Joy and Carla being mistreated by Bobby.

As John was lost in his thoughts, his room door was suddenly pushed open. John was surprised. He couldn’t comprehend who would come to his room at such a late hour.

John rose to his feet, only to see Carla step in, dressed in only a breezy nightgown!

“Carla?” John wore a face full of confusion. “It’s so late. Is there something you need?”

“Red, I can’t sleep. Can you keep me company and talk for a bit?” Carla said sorrowfully.

John glanced at the sky outside, then nodded. “All right, Carla. Take a seat!”

Carla settled herself on John’s bed, while John took a seat nearby.

“Carla, you must come to terms with your grief. Once a person is gone, they cannot be brought back to life,” John tried to comfort Carla.

If it hadn’t been for Velez taking his life today, John would never have allowed Carla into his room!

Moreover, he had something to attend to later – he needed to meet Joy.

However, Carla was clearly grieving now. Out of consideration, John found it hard to refuse her.

“Red, I’ve thought it through. Sooner or later, Bobby will definitely sexually assault me. Rather than giving my innocence to him, I’d prefer to give it to you.”

After Carla finished speaking, she unexpectedly leaned on John’s shoulder, her nightgown beginning to slip down!

John was instantly thrown into a panic.

He hadn’t expected Carla to have such a thought!

“Carla, don’t worry. As long as I’m here, I won’t let Bobby succeed. Please get dressed quickly.”

John turned his head, not daring to look at Carla.

Upon seeing John’s expression, tears welled up in Carla’s eyes. She felt utterly aggrieved and said, “I know you find me unattractive since I’m not as beautiful as Joy. You’ve seen Joy, so now you probably think even less of me. Previously, when she was naked in front of you, you couldn’t even blink, you were staring so hard. But now, you don’t even spare me a glance…”

Upon hearing this, John felt a headache forming. He wondered who could have possibly spread the word that he had seen Joy naked.

It must have been Judd because Mr. Barclay would never do something like that!

It must have been Judd who informed Carla, aiming to make her give up on John. In doing so, Judd would then have a chance!

“Carla, don’t listen to the nonsense others are spouting. I’ve never laid eyes on Joy’s body. In fact, I even gave her a beating today. In my eyes, all women are the same; there’s no such thing as beautiful or not beautiful. Please don’t misunderstand!”

John turned his head away, managing only to help Carla get dressed by feeling his way around.

“What do you mean?” Carla paused, a hint of confusion in her gaze toward John. “In your eyes, all women are the same? Do you not distinguish between beauty and lack thereof?”

“Right!” John nodded in agreement.

Carla had a sudden realization and abruptly stood up from the bed. “Red, could it be… Could you be… Sorry for disturbing you!”

Carla didn’t even finish her sentence before she rushed out in a panic.

Upon seeing the situation, John realized that Carla had misunderstood him. He was about to speak up and clarify, but then he paused.

Maybe it’s better to let the misunderstanding be. If not, she’ll pester me all day, which is annoying!

After Carla had left, John straightened out his clothes, then went to find Joy.

John suppressed his aura. After all, he couldn’t afford to let others discover his late-night visit to Joy’s mansion.

Last night, even John himself wasn’t quite sure how it happened. Somehow, he managed to slip into Joy’s mansion unnoticed by the guards!

Yet, when he went there in broad daylight, there were layer upon layer of guards protecting her residence.

At that moment, Joy was seated in the courtyard, quietly awaiting John.

She couldn’t understand why, but ever since John had hit her during the day, she just couldn’t get him off her mind.

The image of John was constantly surfacing in her mind.

At that moment, she was surprisingly eager to see John.

Glancing at the sky, Joy felt a pang of anxiety. “He wouldn’t stand me up, would he?”

“Are you really that eager to see me, Joy?”

At that moment, John’s voice rang out.

Joy quickly got up as soon as she saw John walking over. She then sternly said, “Who said I was eager to see you? I just didn’t want to owe you from our bet, that’s all.”

“Really? Then why do I see your face turning red, Joy?” John said with a grin.

“Stop spouting nonsense! Who’s blushing? Let’s get going; we need to get back before dawn!”

Joy shot John a look, then promptly left the courtyard.

John trailed behind Joy. He was unfamiliar with the surroundings and dared not wander around aimlessly.

“The place where my father is kept is just ahead. To see him, not only do we have to evade the guards, but we also have to secretly break through several arcane arrays. Whatever you do, don’t run off recklessly. If you so much as touch the arcane array, all our efforts will have been in vain!” Joy reminded John.

“Joy, I didn’t expect you to be knowledgeable about arcane arrays. You’re truly beautiful and talented!”

From behind Joy, John showered her with compliments.

Joy rolled her eyes at him, but internally, she was quite pleased. She said, “As if I know anything about arcane arrays. I just have a formation plate that Mr. Cunningham gave me before.”