The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

It is fiery constituent, related to fire. There was another girl with ice constituent, she is like sister to John. I forgot her name though. Once John merges all the fire, he can almost become a mini demon fire lord.
That's what I'm trying to relate.. with John now busy working out his fire power, I think Miranda's constituent that related to fire will play a big role in John's future power. That means Miranda is still in the future picture for dual cultivation needs for John 🥳

That's what I'm trying to relate.. with John now busy working out his fire power, I think Miranda's constituent that related to fire will play a big role in John's future power. That means Miranda is still in the future picture for dual cultivation needs for John 🥳
We all thought Miranda was the best girl for John. Instead she is just like a side chick.

John fucked all other women to have Miranda last. Anyway Amelia seems to be on top now. She is like John's favourite

Miranda will absolutely be last in everything. The author must have broken up with his girl named Miranda while writing the story

Chapter 4015 Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

Several demonic souls darted toward John, moving so swiftly that they were virtually indistinguishable

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

Those demonic souls vanished in an instant, only to reappear at a distance next. Antoine followed closely, trailing behind the demonic souls.

A frown creased John’s brow. He could sense danger approaching. Following that, he activated Blazing Stride, and his body once again vanished from its original location.

The moment John vanished, the demonic souls had already appeared where he had just been standing. Instantly, the demonic souls, too, disappeared.

John’s expression was icy cold. He hadn’t expected Antoine, the elder of Ghost Mask Sect would have such tricks up his sleeve. John was at a loss as to what exactly he was dealing with. Never did he imagine something could match his speed without faltering.

The moment John took a step forward and reappeared, several demonic souls unexpectedly materialized above his head.

“Demonic souls?”

John was somewhat taken aback by their presence.

He couldn’t believe Antoine was capable of controlling several demonic souls at the same time.

The demonic souls roared, their expressions incredibly ferocious.

Even though those demonic souls appeared to be quite frightening, John no longer felt the same sense of danger as before.

After all, the only thing demonic souls could harm was his consciousness field.

Demonic souls were incapable of inflicting any harm on John’s physical body, nor could they perform any attacks on his body.

Their only option was to attack John’s consciousness field. Alas, attacking his consciousness field was not easy.

Apart from Vermilion Demon Lord, there was also the Golden Tome in his consciousness field. John turned toward Vermilion Demon Lord and asked, “Mr. Vermilion, can you handle these demonic souls?”

“What are you talking about? Are you trying to embarrass me? How could you ask such a thing? They’re just demonic souls. I can even beat up Fire Demon Lord’s demonic souls from the celestial realm,” Vermilion Demon Lord responded with disdain.

“You’re the best, Mr. Vermilion!” At that point, John had no choice but to acquiesce. Since Vermilion Demon Lord liked to brag, the former decided to let him have his way.

The demonic souls surrounded John and instantly flooded into his body.

Swiftly, it plunged into the depths of John’s consciousness field. Upon seeing John possessed by the demon souls, Antoine began to laugh in smug satisfaction.

“No matter how powerful your consciousness field is, I’m sure my demonic souls will subdue you.”

Antoine slowly made his way toward John.

As John watched Antoine approach, an idea suddenly dawned on him. His eyes turned lifeless instantly as if his consciousness had been seized.

Meanwhile, those few demonic souls regretted their actions once they entered John’s consciousness field.

Everyone screamed in terror. All of them were beaten up terribly with just a wave of Vermilion Demon Lord’s hands.

They were not even in the same league. Despite being reduced to a mere soul remnant, Vermilion Demon Lord was still far beyond any demon souls that belonged to Demonic Cultivators from the Ethereal Realm could ever compare to.

At that time, Antoine walked up to John. Seeing John’s lifeless eyes and his puppet-like demeanor, the former couldn’t help but give a cold, mirthless smile.

The man from the Ghost Mask Sect had also caught up, and he began to heap praises on Antoine. “Looks like Mr. Castro’s demonic souls are more powerful. No matter how great this guy is, it’s pointless when he has a weak consciousness field.”

“This trip was truly worthwhile. Not only did I successfully negotiate terms with Violet Flame Sect, but I also captured John. Now, we can look for Demon Seal Alliance to trade for the hundred-year offering. Take this young man back to the sect now, while I go after those old sect leaders from Violet Flame Sect. We can’t let them cause trouble,” Antoine said to the man.

After all, John is now under the control of the demonic souls. He’s no different than a fool. Anyone can just take him away.

“All right!”

The man nodded. He walked up to John and gestured, saying, “Come with me.”

John moved robotically, trailing behind that man.

Chapter 4016 What a joke!

On the other hand, Antoine led a group of men, ready to pursue Dario and his team. Just as John had taken a few steps behind the man, a smirk suddenly played at the corner of his lips. His listless eyes glinted with a hint of chilling coldness!

Whoosh!

Suddenly, Dragonslayer Sword appeared in John’s hand, followed swiftly by a powerful strike. With a single slash, the man walking ahead was abruptly beheaded.

The man barely had time to react.

He had always assumed that John was under control. Hence, he let his guard down. Never did the man imagine that John was only pretending.

“What a bunch of dumbasses. You’ve been tricked. You seriously thought a few mere demonic souls could control me? What a joke!” John yelled at Antoine, then, with a swift kick, the former sent the man’s head rolling right to Antoine’s feet.

Antoine was about to lead his men to pursue Dario and his group. However, upon hearing John’s voice, he turned around. Just then, a dark shadow lunged at him.

Antoine reached out, only to discover that he was holding the severed head of one of his men.

After giving Antoine a dismissive smirk, John disappeared.

Antoine was absolutely livid.

The demonic souls that he had painstakingly nurtured did not inflict any harm on John.

Instead, it was John who deceived him, striking down his subordinate with a single swing of the sword.

“You brat! I’m going to kill you!” Antoine roared in fury and darted toward John.

Seeing the situation, the disciples of the Ghost Mask Sect also followed suit.

John unleashed Blazing Stride, rapidly pursuing Dario and his group.

If it were only up to the elders, they probably wouldn’t have been able to stop Garry and his group at all.

The people from Duad Formation Sect were there too. They were masters of arcane arrays. If they set up an array, Dario and the elders would not be able to break it.

John swiftly pursued in the direction of Dario and his group.

When John finally caught up with Dario and the others, he found that they were all stopped by a river of lava in front of them.

Looking at the flowing lava, John was surprisingly filled with excitement. After all, the lava contained the fire of the earth’s core.

John was capable of absorbing the fire within the magma, thereby enhancing his fire of the Earth’s core.

However, John simply didn’t have the time to slowly absorb it at that moment.

Seeing John had caught up, Joy asked with concern, “Red, are you unwell?”

“I’m fine, Joy.” John shook his head, then asked, “Can’t we leap over this river of lava?”

“It’s impassable. Just a moment ago, one of the disciples tried to cross. He was instantly devoured by the fierce flames. The fire within this river of lava is far too intense,” Dario said to John.

John studied the river of magma carefully. If he had the time, he could have absorbed all the fire within it. Unfortunately, he did not have the luxury of using his time to do that at the moment.

The members of the Ghost Mask Sect were on their way. They should be catching up any moment.

John tried to approach the river of molten lava. As he drew closer, the river abruptly erupted, sending a massive burst of flames into the air.

At that, Joy loudly cautioned John, “Red, be careful!”

However, the flames did not pose any harm to John. After all, he had already refined the fire of the Earth’s core. Even if he were to immerse himself in magma at that moment, it wouldn’t have affected him significantly.

John was able to cross the river of magma unscathed, but how the others were to cross it was a problem.

Just as John was at a loss, a sudden idea struck him. Following that thought, a burst of white flame began to dance in the palm of his hand.

Following that, John carefully cast the white flame into the river of magma. In an instant, the lava within the river of magma ceased its flow. Even the rising flames stopped flickering.

Everyone who witnessed the scene stared at John in shock. They couldn’t comprehend how John managed to pull it off.

Noticing everyone was in a daze, John urged, “Hurry up and get through. I can’t hold on much longer!”

Chapter 4017 Golden Tome

Upon hearing that, Dario and the others hurriedly started to fly over the magma river. Since John controlled the magma river, it wasn’t subjected to any flame attacks.

Only after everyone had crossed the magma river did John finally start panting heavily and retract his extremus frost flame.

John’s forehead was drenched in cold sweat. At that moment, Antoine from the Ghost Mask Sect was not far off, leading his people in hot pursuit!

“Red, hurry over here, come quickly…”

Upon seeing the members of the Ghost Mask Sect in pursuit, Joy urgently yelled out to John.

John glanced at the members of the Ghost Mask Sect. He knew that if he left at this moment, they would surely catch up with him quickly.

“Joy, you guys go ahead first. Stop Garry right away and catch up with you shortly!” John called out to Joy.

“Ms. Orlando, let’s leave now. It’s too risky for him to cross the magma river at this time. The people from Ghost Mask Sect will be here any moment. Our top priority is to prevent Garry from obtaining the Divine Flame Seal. We have to stop him!” Dario pulled Joy aside and said.

Joy knew what they needed to do right now was to prevent Garry from obtaining the Divine Flame Seal.

Helpless, Joy gave John a look. With tears streaming down her face, she turned and headed toward the Divine Flame Mountain.

This time, she wasn’t sure if John could manage to escape again.

After all, John was trapped between the magma river and the relentless pursuit of the Ghost Mask Sect behind him. Where could he possibly escape to?

John watched as the fuming Antoine approached, realizing that escaping this time wouldn’t be so easy.

“I wonder if, with this puppet, I now have the strength to fight!”

John slightly frowned.

Just a moment ago, John utilized the extremus frost flame to freeze the magma river, allowing Dario and the others to pass. It had already drained a significant amount of his energy.

There wasn’t even time to catch a breath before Antoine and his crew were hot on his heels!

“With the state you’re in now, you don’t have a chance in hell of winning a fight,” Vermilion Demon Lord said.

“If I die, you won’t survive either. So, stop with your sarcastic remarks already… Think of something quick, you’re a Demon Lord of the celestial realm, but you’re about as useful as a fart,” John said in annoyance.

“There is a solution. I’m just afraid you might not agree to it,” Vermilion Demon Lord said.

“Spit it out, what’s the plan?” John demanded.

“Then let me possess you and take control of your body. But don’t worry, I’ll definitely control my aura and ensure not to harm your physical body. And after possessing it, I promise to return it to you. We’ve been together for such a long time, don’t you trust me?” Vermilion Demon Lord said.

“No problem, I can let you control my physical body,” John agreed without any hesitation.

Upon hearing John’s prompt agreement, Vermilion Demon Lord was somewhat taken aback. “What, you’re actually agreeing? Aren’t you afraid that I won’t return your body? Or that I might take over your body and have my way with your woman? You should know, all the ladies you’ve been with are extraordinary beauties, I’ve never seen such stunning women, even in the celestial realm!”

“Enough with the nonsense. If you dare harbor such thoughts, I have my ways of dealing with you. However, I trust in your character as my senior. I believe you wouldn’t act this way,” John said.

“All right, but when you leave your body, you need to figure out how to suppress this heavenly tome. This thing is constantly hanging over my head, I fear that any unusual movement within your body will directly result in me being obliterated,” Vermilion Demon Lord reminded.

John knew that the Golden Tome had always been protecting himself. Any soul that dared to venture into John’s consciousness field and control his body would be thwarted.

“Don’t worry, you better hurry…” John urged.

Subsequently, John expanded his spiritual sense and a figure appeared in the consciousness field. John willingly surrendered his physical body, allowing the spirit to enter his consciousness field!

Chapter 4018 Demonic Aura

Upon seeing the situation, Vermilion Demon Lord took control over John’s body.

“Hahaha…”

The moment he took control of John’s body, Vermilion Demon Lord burst into wild laughter!

He couldn’t clearly recall how many years it had been since he had last appeared in this world in a physical body!

As he laughed heartily, the world around him suddenly plunged into an unparalleled darkness.

In an instant, all of John’s clothes vanished, his skin started to darken, and crimson patterns began to appear all over his body.

Endless demonic aura, carrying a terrifying power, surged through John’s body!

And there, in the center of John’s forehead, a pair of eyes suddenly appeared, gleaming with a sinister glow.

This abrupt shift caused Antoine, who had originally led people in pursuit, to halt in his tracks instantaneously.

“What…what’s going on here? How does this guy have such a terrifying demonic aura?”

Antoine looked at John, his eyes filled with astonishment. Especially upon seeing that eye in the middle of John’s forehead, an inexplicable chill ran through his entire body.

“Mr. Vermilion, that’s enough. You’ve practically torn my clothes to shreds. How am I supposed to face anyone after this? If you think you can take these guys on, go ahead. But don’t unleash too much power, I’m worried this body can’t handle it.”

In the realm of his consciousness field, John urgently warned Vermilion Demon Lord.

Vermilion Demon Lord should be careful not to get too carried away in his excitement and forget everything else. He needed to keep himself in check as John’s body, wouldn’t be able to handle it!

Luckily, John’s physical body had been tested many times before, so he was still able to endure it.

Otherwise, the burst of demonic aura just now would have directly caused his physical body to explode!

“You’re such a buzzkill. Just when I’m finally getting into the swing of things, you have to step in and stop me!” Vermilion Demon Lord complained sulkily.

“Mr. Vermilion, stop messing around. If my physical body is destroyed, it’s incredibly difficult to rebuild. If I can’t reconstruct it, where else can I find such a handsome body? By then, all the women by my side will have run away…” John quickly said in a pleading tone.

“Hahaha, don’t worry, I know what I’m doing!”

After Vermilion Demon Lord finished speaking, he wielded the Dragonslayer Sword and charged toward the disciples of the Ghost Mask Sect!

“Little rascals, come at me with everything you’ve got…” John let out a roar as he charged forward.

Antoine was completely taken aback. Wasn’t John supposed to be fleeing? How could he dare to launch an attack and charge toward him?

When John charged fearlessly, Antoine frowned, saying, “Damn, the boy’s been possessed by a demonic aura. But this terrifying demonic aura it’s not one of the spirits I’ve released. No wonder my demonic souls can’t harm him in the slightest. He has an even more powerful demonic soul within him!”

Antoine’s expression subtly shifted. He finally understood why John had suddenly become enveloped in a demonic aura, as if he had transformed into a completely different person!

“Stop him, stop him for me…” Antoine yelled loudly.

Without knowing John’s current situation, Antoine had no choice but to send his disciples from the Ghost Mask Sect to test him!

Watching the disciples of the Ghost Mask Sect rushing toward him, John was not frightened at all. In fact, he yelled excitedly, his words incomprehensible.

The disciples from the Ghost Mask Sect invoked their demonic energy and deployed all sorts of tactics against John.

In John’s eyes, a surge of demonic aura was swirling, and the Dragonslayer Sword in his hand was emitting a constant hum.

Subsequently, John raised the Dragonslayer Sword, unleashing fierce sword energy that surged toward the sky!

John was brimming with a combative spirit. With the support of his demonic aura, the power of his sword was incredibly immense.

As he brought his sword down, the earth seemed to tremble.

In an instant, over a dozen disciples from the Ghost Mask Sect vanished into thin air. Not even a trace of them could be seen.

“Hahaha, what a thrill…” Vermilion Demon Lord roared in satisfaction.

John wore a bitter expression and said, “Mr. Vermilion, can you at least put on a piece of clothing? Walking around in the nude like this is rather indecent…”

Chapter 4019 Strong Scent of Blood

Vermilion Demon Lord glanced down and couldn’t help but let out a chuckle. Indeed, it wasn’t a pretty sight!

Upon extending his hand, Vermilion Demon Lord effortlessly seized a disciple from the Ghost Mask Sect. With a casual tug, he stripped off the disciple’s clothing!

Upon witnessing this scene, the disciples from the Ghost Mask Sect and Antoine were all taken aback!

They were clueless about what John was planning to do. Why was he even taking off their clothes?

Everyone instinctively quickened their pace!

John slipped into the clothes, and with a casual smack, he sent that disciple of the Ghost Mask Sect off to meet Hades.

“Now it’s all set, I’m going to indulge myself.

After getting dressed, all they saw was John raising the Dragonslayer Sword once more. Then, the sword came crashing down.

Boom! Crash!

Centered around John, a massive rift abruptly appeared in the sky. Within this colossal fissure, numerous pitch-black vortexes emerged!

This single stroke of the sword astonishingly tore through the void, revealing a whole new world.

Billows of aura emerged from the dark vortex!

The dull, grey aura was entirely absorbed by the Dragonslayer Sword, causing it to radiate with a powerful spiritual light!

At the same time, the area surrounding the entire Divine Flame Mountain seemed as if it had plunged into an apocalyptic state. Even the nearby magma river started to boil!

Faced with the terrifying sword, all the disciples of the Ghost Mask Sect were dumbfounded. Even Antoine’s complexion drastically changed!

He found it hard to believe that such a powerful strike could have been unleashed by a mere Fourth Level Tribulator.

Aura from another world emitted from the torn void!

Moreover, this aura was absorbed by the Dragonslayer Sword. Not all auras were suitable for the cultivators of the Ethereal Realm!

If one were to inhale that kind of unsuitable aura for cultivation, not only would it be unbeneficial, but it could also cause irreversible damage to the body!

At that time, John wasn’t worried at all. He was fervently using his Dragonslayer Sword, absorbing the dull, grey aura around him.

Swiftly, after the Dragonslayer Sword had absorbed the essence, the sword’s radiance dramatically fell.

The burst of light this time was unlike anything anyone had ever witnessed before. It was akin to a lifeless death energy which had never existed in the Ethereal Realm.

Faced with John’s sword, numerous disciples from the Ghost Mask Sect began to fight back, casting spells one after another. Endless dark energy formed a protective shield before them!

And then there were those who chose to flee and make a hasty escape.

However, as the sword’s light fell, it looked like a grim reaper’s scythe!

Under the force of that sword, the dark energy shield shattered instantly like glass.

The disciples of the Ghost Mask Sect screamed as their bodies were torn apart. There was a strong scent of blood!

One by one, the disciples of the Ghost Mask Sect met their fate. Some were cleaved in half, while others were reduced to a puddle of mush!

Some even had half of their heads sliced off by the sword’s light. The scene was reminiscent of a torturous inferno, and the cruelty was unparalleled!

With a single stroke of the sword, over twenty disciples from the Ghost Mask Sect were decapitated!

Some who had narrowly escaped looked upon the scene before them, and were suddenly overcome with uncontrollable bouts of vomiting.

Antoine was completely flabbergasted.

Is this some kind of joke?

Though these disciples from the Ghost Mask Sect were not particularly powerful, they were all experts who had passed tribulation.

How could they be slain so effortlessly under this single sword strike?

At that moment, Antoine finally understood that the Demon Seal Alliance was not foolish. Their willingness to offer a hundred-year offering to eliminate John proved that he was worth the price!

“It’s exhilarating. I want to dabble with this internal flame as well…”

John stowed away the Dragonslayer Sword, then around him blazed five distinct hues of internal flame!

Five types of internal flame danced in the void.

Upon witnessing this scene, Antoine was once again astounded.

John, a cultivator of the Fourth Level Tribulator, possessed five types of internal flame?

Isn’t this a bit too outrageous?

“Don’t be stingy, let me have a go with your Divine Bow!”

To everyone’s surprise, Vermilion Demon Lord wanted to bring out John’s Divine Bow.

Chapter 4020 Divine Bow

“F*ck, Mr. Vermilion. Stop messing around. If the Divine Bow gets exposed, and word gets out, I’ll be targeted by everyone.”

John quickly refused when he realized that Vermilion Demon Lord intended to toy with his Divine Bow.

If even a single member of the Ghost Mask Sect were to escape and spread the news about the Divine Bow in John’s possession, the number of people wanting to kill him would certainly increase.

“Look at your stingy demeanor. Rest assured, no one is going to get out of here alive!” After Vermilion Demon Lord finished speaking, he promptly retrieved the Divine Bow from John’s Storage Ring.

“Fuck…”

John wore a gloomy expression, but he was powerless to stop it.

At that moment, his body was entirely under the control of Vermilion Demon Lord. All John could do was retreat his divine soul into the consciousness field and watch.

Antoine stared blankly as he watched John suddenly produce a long bow. Then, John drew the bow and nocked an arrow. To his surprise, five kinds of internal flame condensed into a single arrow, ablaze with fierce flames!

Whoosh!

John drew his bow to its full extent and released five arrows into the sky. They then fell from mid-air. However, when it descended, it transformed into a dense shower of arrows!

The remaining disciples of the Ghost Mask Sect were in complete emotional turmoil at that moment.

They wanted to dodge, but as they looked at the sky filled with a rain of arrows, they had no idea where to seek shelter!

“Don’t be scared, don’t panic…”

Antoine finally snapped back to reality, realizing that if things continued this way, they would face total annihilation.

Antoine made a sweeping gesture with his large hand, and in an instant, a dense black mist filled the air. The endless black mist swallowed up each and every arrow that had been fired.

Upon seeing all the arrows being swallowed up, a smirk instantly curved up at the corner of Antoine’s mouth.

Before he could even boast, a myriad of colorful lights suddenly flickered within the black mist!

The arrows that were devoured surprisingly pierced through the black mist and descended swiftly toward the ground.

Seeing the situation unfold, Antoine hastily dodged. Upon hearing Antoine’s words, the disciples of Ghost Mask Sect stood frozen in place, believing that Antoine could fend off this attack.

But who could have known that not only did Antoine fail to stop it, he had run away!

By the time the disciples from the Ghost Mask Sect had reacted, countless arrows had already descended upon them, turning them into porcupines. One by one, they fell dead!

“Hahaha, this is fun, so much fun…” Vermillion Demon Lord bellowed.

He couldn’t quite recall how many years it had been since he last felt such exhilaration.

At that point, only a handful of the dozens of disciples from the Ghost Mask Sect were still alive, but they all sustained injuries.

Upon looking at the ghost masks of the deceased sect disciples, Antoine turned pale.

“I don’t care whether you’re possessed by a demonic soul or not. Today, I am determined to end your life!”

Antoine’s face was grim, and with a sudden wave of his hand, a terrifying aura swept across like a hurricane!

Darkness descended as the entire Divine Flame Mountain was shrouded in a black mist.

“You’re nothing but a mere ant. How dare you resist? Well then, allow me to send you straight to hell!”

John gazed at the furious Antoine, his face filled with disdain.

With the Divine Bow in hand, he pulled back with all his might.

This time, countless aura from the heavens and the earth surged toward the Divine Bow!

Even the black mist unleashed by Antoine was swept up.

The Divine Bow radiated a dazzling light, and a golden arrow materialized. Even the Divine Flame Mountain and the magma river were drawn in.

Those who had already ascended the Divine Flame Mountain were all staring in surprise at the direction of the mountain’s base.

“What a relief…”

Vermilion Demon Lord was certainly having the time of his life, but he had completely forgotten something crucial. John’s body simply couldn’t withstand such an outburst.

John’s body started to ooze blood, and his veins became startlingly prominent.

“Mr. Vermilion, stop, stop. I feel like I’m about to burst.”

Upon seeing that, John was frightened and quickly stepped in to stop Vermilion Demon Lord.

However, consumed by his fury, Vermilion Demon Lord acted recklessly without any regard.

John was terrified, his face full of regret. He knew that if Vermilion Demon Lord refused to obey, he would not return his physical body to him!

Chapter 4021 Golden Tome

As John was filled with regret and at a loss for what to do, the Golden Tome in his consciousness field suddenly began to shimmer with light.

A flash of white light streaked across, and to John’s surprise, he found himself regaining control over his body once again!

And there it was, the soul remnant of Vermilion Demon Lord, returning to the consciousness field and looking around in utter confusion!

The Golden Tome had sensed John’s peril, hence it forcibly drove back the soul remnant of Vermilion Demon Lord, enabling John to regain control over his body!

“Pfft…”

After regaining control of his body, John spat out a mouthful of fresh blood.

The golden arrow on the Divine Bow swiftly vanished into thin air, and the red patterns that adorned John’s body disappeared as well.

Even the terrifying demonic aura vanished without a trace in an instant.

Antoine sensed the transformation within John. Upon witnessing John coughing up blood and his strength drastically reduced, Antoine instantly understood what was happening!

“Hahaha! You thought you could boost your strength by borrowing the power of a demonic soul, but you never anticipated its backlash. Now, I don’t see how you’ll survive this!”

Antoine’s confidence soared as he laughed heartily.

Following that, a palm strike was directed toward John. John, however, furrowed his brows and swiftly retreated backward.

“Hmph, I’d like to see where you could run to now…”

Antoine scoffed coldly as he instantly accelerated to his maximum speed and pursued John with lethal intent!

John had killed so many disciples from the Ghost Mask Sect. There was no way Antoine would let him off the hook!

Otherwise, once he returned, he would have no way to explain it.

John had only managed to flee a couple of steps before he came to a halt. The reason was simple. He was now standing before a magma river.

John cast a glance at the magma river. The river was so deep that its bottom was out of sight. At that moment, it was flowing rapidly, with flames constantly surging skyward.

Seeing Antoine catching up, John had no choice but to throw out the puppet once again!

The puppet, powered by the Fire Spirit Lord’s fire soul essence, engaged in battle with Antoine as soon as it appeared.

Puppets don’t possess life, thus they were fearless.

For a moment, Antoine was engaged in an even match with the puppet.

John knew that the puppet wouldn’t last for long. Moreover, there was no way John could just stand by and watch the puppet get destroyed.

The fire soul essence must not be lost. If the puppet was destroyed, there was a chance that the fire soul essence could be damaged or even lost!

During this period, John racked his brains and contemplated methods to deal with Antoine.

After much consideration, John couldn’t come up with any viable solutions. At that moment, John had the opportunity to evade the magma river and head straight for the Divine Flame Mountain.

But if he did that, he would lead Antoine to Divine Flame Mountain. Dario and the others would be in danger!

Watching the puppet on the brink of collapse, John glanced at the magma river before him. He decided to leap into the magma river as his only means of escape.

All he needed was to get away from Antoine.

With this in mind, John beckoned and summoned his puppet back to him.

Antoine looked at John, his eyes filled with smugness as he said, “Kid, I wonder where you’ll run off to this time… If you want to look, then go ahead!”

John gave a cold, detached laugh. Then, with a determined look in his eyes, he turned and plunged into the magma river.

“Fuck…”

Antoine rushed forward hastily, but John’s body had already fallen stiffly into the magma river.

John plunged into the magma river, the surrounding heat engulfing him. His sudden dive caused the heat waves within the river to distort and shoot straight up into the sky.

John was enveloped by magma as he continuously plummeted deeper into the magma river. As John ventured deeper, the intensity of the burning sensation grew stronger and stronger.

John had no choice but to desperately head deeper into the unknown. Only then could he escape Antoine’s relentless pursuit.

John’s body finally descended to the bottom. Then, he began to walk around at the base of the magma river!

He had to leave this place as soon as possible.

Because John was enveloped by the heat wave of magma, it was impossible for Antoine to detect his presence.

However, if John remained still here and Antoine jumped down, he would surely be able to find him. Therefore, John had to change his location.

Chapter 4021 Golden Tome

As John was filled with regret and at a loss for what to do, the Golden Tome in his consciousness field suddenly began to shimmer with light.

A flash of white light streaked across, and to John’s surprise, he found himself regaining control over his body once again!

And there it was, the soul remnant of Vermilion Demon Lord, returning to the consciousness field and looking around in utter confusion!

The Golden Tome had sensed John’s peril, hence it forcibly drove back the soul remnant of Vermilion Demon Lord, enabling John to regain control over his body!

“Pfft…”

The golden arrow on the Divine Bow swiftly vanished into thin air, and the red patterns that adorned John’s body disappeared as well.

Antoine sensed the transformation within John. Upon witnessing John coughing up blood and his strength drastically reduced, Antoine instantly understood what was happening!

“Hahaha! You thought you could boost your strength by borrowing the power of a demonic soul, but you never anticipated its backlash. Now, I don’t see how you’ll survive this!”

Following that, a palm strike was directed toward John. John, however, furrowed his brows and swiftly retreated backward.

Antoine scoffed coldly as he instantly accelerated to his maximum speed and pursued John with lethal intent!

John had killed so many disciples from the Ghost Mask Sect. There was no way Antoine would let him off the hook!

John had only managed to flee a couple of steps before he came to a halt. The reason was simple. He was now standing before a magma river.

John cast a glance at the magma river. The river was so deep that its bottom was out of sight. At that moment, it was flowing rapidly, with flames constantly surging skyward.

Seeing Antoine catching up, John had no choice but to throw out the puppet once again!

The puppet, powered by the Fire Spirit Lord’s fire soul essence, engaged in battle with Antoine as soon as it appeared.

John knew that the puppet wouldn’t last for long. Moreover, there was no way John could just stand by and watch the puppet get destroyed.

The fire soul essence must not be lost. If the puppet was destroyed, there was a chance that the fire soul essence could be damaged or even lost!

During this period, John racked his brains and contemplated methods to deal with Antoine.

After much consideration, John couldn’t come up with any viable solutions. At that moment, John had the opportunity to evade the magma river and head straight for the Divine Flame Mountain.

But if he did that, he would lead Antoine to Divine Flame Mountain. Dario and the others would be in danger!

Watching the puppet on the brink of collapse, John glanced at the magma river before him. He decided to leap into the magma river as his only means of escape.

Antoine looked at John, his eyes filled with smugness as he said, “Kid, I wonder where you’ll run off to this time… If you want to look, then go ahead!”

John gave a cold, detached laugh. Then, with a determined look in his eyes, he turned and plunged into the magma river.

“Fuck…”

Antoine rushed forward hastily, but John’s body had already fallen stiffly into the magma river.

John plunged into the magma river, the surrounding heat engulfing him. His sudden dive caused the heat waves within the river to distort and shoot straight up into the sky.

John was enveloped by magma as he continuously plummeted deeper into the magma river. As John ventured deeper, the intensity of the burning sensation grew stronger and stronger.

John had no choice but to desperately head deeper into the unknown. Only then could he escape Antoine’s relentless pursuit.

John’s body finally descended to the bottom. Then, he began to walk around at the base of the magma river!

Because John was enveloped by the heat wave of magma, it was impossible for Antoine to detect his presence.

However, if John remained still here and Antoine jumped down, he would surely be able to find him. Therefore, John had to change his location.
This Vermilion demon deserves lashes. How can you act stupidly when you have been given the opportunity to use the Golden Dragon's body. John will definitely have a breakthrough in the magma..

This Vermilion demon deserves lashes. How can you act stupidly when you have been given the opportunity to use the Golden Dragon's body. John will definitely have a breakthrough in the magma..
Maybe with the awareness of Golden Tomb's capability to restraining him, vermilion demon lord would fall in line the next time he get another opportunity to use John's body.

Chapter 4021 Golden Tome

“Pfft…”

“Fuck…”

Wow really enjoying this 😂

Chapter 4022 Ghost Masks

In the magma river, John moved around at the bottom as if he were a fish.

On the other hand, Antoine was watching the magma river and its rising flames with a slight furrow in his brow. He hadn’t expected John to jump into the river.

Gazing at the vast, endless magma river, Antoine released his spiritual sense to pinpoint John’s exact location.

However, the magma river was immense, and John had dived to the bottom. Antoine’s spiritual sense couldn’t penetrate through the magma river, making it impossible to locate John.

“I must not let this guy get away, otherwise I won’t be able to explain myself…”

Antoine wasn’t merely trying to stop John anymore, it was more than that now. John had eliminated numerous disciples from their Ghost Mask Sect, and he could trade for the hundred-year offering from the Demon Seal Alliance.

Antoine was eager to leap down and pursue John, but he wasn’t sure of John’s exact location. If he acted rashly and descended but did not find John, it would be a problem!

Moreover, without using his spiritual sense to search, trying to find John in the lava river by himself would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

As Antoine gazed at the disciples of the Ghost Mask Sect who had died not far away, he thought of something.

He furrowed his brows, forcing a drop of pure blood to emerge. As the drop fell to the ground, it instantaneously transformed into a cloud of blood mist.

This cloud of blood mist rapidly morphed into the shape of a ghost mask!

Then, beams of light began to shine through the blood mist!

Accompanied by the continuous spread of a chilling aura, the ghost masks formed from the blood mist slowly ascended into the sky.

Right after the ghost masks formed by the blood mist rose into the sky, the ghost masks worn by the deceased disciples of the Ghost Mask Sect on the ground all started to levitate!

These ghost masks emitted a series of chilling screams as if something was being suppressed within them.

“Go…”

With a grand sweep of Antoine’s hand, dozens of ghost masks swarmed and plunged into the magma river as if they had come alive.

These ghost masks showed no fear of the flames at all. They dispersed and plunged into the magma river. Antoine was hoping to use these ghost masks to track down John.

Unaware to this, John frantically swam in the depths of the magma river.

Luckily, John had already harnessed the fire of the Earth’s core, so he only had to slightly manipulate this energy to withstand the intense heat within the magma river.

However, John’s body was now experiencing waves of soreness and pain from various parts.

These were all after-effects from being controlled by Vermilion Demon Lord.

This guy had agreed to restrain himself, but in the end, he went crazy trying to absorb all the surrounding energy and condense it into an arrow.

Even though John was physically strong, he couldn’t bear it any longer. Fortunately, at the last moment, the Golden Tome sensed John’s perilous situation and forcefully separated the soul remnant of Vermilion Demon Lord from John’s body.

Otherwise, John would now be a lone soul because his physical body would have burst long ago.

Having noticed the changes in John’s physical body, Vermilion Demon Lord said apologetically, “Kid, I got a bit too excited there, my apologies…”

“Apologizing now does you no good. I need to find a relatively safe place where I can slowly cultivate for a few days to allow my body to recover,” John said, annoyed.

“That guy can’t find you in this magma river. Here, you won’t be detected by any spiritual senses,” Vermilion Demon Lord replied.

He knew he was in the wrong, so when John criticized him, all Vermilion Demon Lord could do was listen.

“Get further away, this guy is really hard to deal with…”

After swimming with all his strength for a while, John finally allowed himself a brief respite and stopped.

John planned to harness the fire of the Earth’s core here and utilize the True Fire Spiritual body to temper his physical form.

It was perfect to use the True Fire Spiritual body to temper his physical body in this magma river, as it would surely yield twice the result with half the effort.

John attempted to absorb the fire of the Earth’s core from within the magma river, but as soon as he began, he heard a series of buzzing sounds. Immediately afterward, he noticed the surrounding flames becoming more turbulent.

Chapter 4023 Massive Vortex

Flames began to swirl in front of John. Soon, a massive vortex appeared and absorbed the surrounding fire of the Earth’s core right in front of John.

“What’s going on? How did a massive vortex suddenly appear?”

Upon seeing the situation, John’s face was filled with surprise.

Vermilion Demon Lord commented, “You must have absorbed the fire of the Earth’s core here, causing a shift in the surrounding flame aura. That’s why such a large vortex has formed. Rivers formed from underground magma like this one are quite volatile. The slightest introduction of a foreign object could potentially alter its current state.”

Upon hearing the words of Vermilion Demon Lord, John was reminded of the volcano.

A calm volcano wouldn’t erupt even with the magma churning.

But if you tossed a stone into it, it might trigger a volcanic eruption.

The same principle applied here. John merely absorbed a hint of the surrounding flame aura, and it consequently led to the sudden emergence of a massive vortex within the magma river.

John noticed the vortex growing larger and larger. It seemed as if there was a crevice at the void.

Once the flame aura was swept into the vortex, they flowed away through the void’s crevice, disappearing to an unknown destination.

Watching the vortex continuously grow in size, John decided to take cover for the time being, hoping that the turbulence might eventually subside.

John struggled against the pull of the vortex as he swam toward the other side. However, he found it extremely challenging to move forward.

Originally hindered by the magma river, John was now firmly held by the vortex’s suction. He had no choice but to grit his teeth and continuously dodge the vortex.

At that very moment, a faint aura was steadily drawing closer. Soon enough, John realized with a jolt that it was the aura of the Ghost Mask Sect!

“Did that guy actually manage to find this place?”

John’s expression tensed because he hadn’t expected that Antoine would find him so quickly.

Just as John was gathering his courage to face the enemy, he was shocked to discover that what approached him was actually a ghost mask.

The ghost mask seemed to possess a life of its own. It relentlessly advanced toward John.

Upon seeing the ghost mask, John’s brows furrowed. He knew that it didn’t just appear here without reason!

It must be Antoine who had thrown the ghost mask into the magma river, and now the ghost mask was seeking him out.

John quietly observed the sudden appearance of the ghost mask. He wanted to know whether it was cast into the magma river by Antoine or if it had fallen in by itself.

The ghost mask was incessantly closing in on John. However, just as it was still some distance away, it was abruptly sucked into the massive vortex. It vanished without a trace in an instant!

Upon witnessing the ghost mask being sucked into the vortex, John finally breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that this ghost mask was not cast into the magma river by Antoine.

John created a distance between himself and the vortex as he dared not absorb and refine the fire of the Earth’s core any longer. He could only rely on these flames and use the True Fire Spiritual body to temper his own body.

At that moment, Antoine was waiting by the bank of the magma river.

Quickly, an aura was felt. Antoine cast his gaze into the distance.

“He actually manages to sneak that far out…”

Antoine’s lips curved slightly. He already knew John’s location. Just then, the ghost mask approached John, instantly revealing his hiding spot.

At that time, John was completely oblivious to the fact that his location had been exposed. He was still engrossed in the True Fire Spiritual body and refining his physical form.

Antoine swiftly leaped up. Once he reached the spot where John was, he plunged headfirst into the magma river.

Several ghost masks swirled around Antoine and shielded him from the flames of the magma river!

The ghost masks were not afraid of the fire of the Earth’s core. In fact, it was through this face that Garry and his companions crossed the magma river!

Chapter 4024 This guy is Fucking Annoying

As Antoine delved deeper and deeper, his spiritual sense reached its absolute peak. At that time, he could only have a rough idea of John’s location. To pinpoint John’s exact whereabouts, he would need to employ his spiritual sense!

Although the reach of his spiritual sense wasn’t very far within this magma river, knowing John’s approximate location was enough.

The moment Antoine released his spiritual sense, John instantly realized it.

“Damn, this guy caught up so quickly?”

Startled, John quickly withdrew his True Fire Spiritual body, his brows furrowed in concern. Without delay, he swiftly headed deeper into the river.

“This guy is fucking annoying! Lend me your body. I’m going to take this jerk down!” Vermilion Demon Lord said to John.

“Give me a break, my body can’t take your rough handling anymore. I don’t even know when I’ll fully recover.”

John rolled his eyes at Vermilion Demon Lord.

John couldn’t possibly relinquish control of his body to Vermilion Demon Lord again because he was becoming quite addicted, always seeking to control John’s body!

If it weren’t for the presence of the Golden Tome in John’s consciousness field, Vermilion Demon Lord would have already tried to wrestle control of John’s body from him.

At that moment, Antoine also sensed John’s presence and burst into laughter. “Kid, you’re merely a Fourth Level Tribulator, yet you still want to fight me. There’s no escape for you, so you might as well surrender now!”

Upon hearing Antoine’s words, John remained silent, his face filled with seriousness as he quickly moved about.

Antoine was in hot pursuit, closing in on John. John, in the midst of a magma river, was unable to utilize his Blazing Stride, which allowed Antoine to rapidly gain on him!

At this point, John had exerted all his strength. The physical pain and discomfort he was experiencing caused him to occasionally furrow his brows!

He swore he would never again allow the Vermilion Demon Lord to take control of his body. The aftereffects were far too severe!

Sensing Antoine steadily closing in, John gritted his teeth with a stern expression.

In the midst of this magma river, John was uncertain about how many rounds he could last against Antoine, especially considering the current state of his physical injuries.

Just as John frantically swam forward, his body suddenly sank. He dropped straight down like a heavy stone.

Before he knew it, a cliff-like deep pit had appeared ahead. Caught off guard, John found himself rapidly plummeting downward.

Pale from shock, John desperately tried to swim upward, but it was all in vain!

He could only channel his spiritual energy throughout his body to ward off the surrounding flames.

As John went deeper into the river, the ferocity of the flames grew stronger. Eventually, he noticed that the flames had turned a dark crimson color!

“Hmph, you think you can evade pursuit by diving deep? That’s wishful thinking!”

Thinking that John was trying to avoid him, Antoine dived deeper into the depths without hesitation.

Unbeknownst to Antoine, John too was completely caught off guard as he plunged downward.

Antoine didn’t hesitate as he began to dive down even though he didn’t know how deep the river was.

John was falling involuntarily while Antoine pursued him intentionally from above.

The two of them, one leading and the other following, fell incessantly.

As the hue of the flames deepened, their intensity escalated. Even though John had tamed the fire of the Earth’s core and grasped the fire nascence, he still felt the scorching heat and an overwhelming sense of suffocation.

John could only unleash his extremus frost flame to ward off the unbearably intense heat.

Antoine was also struggling at this point. As he continued to dive deeper, the ghost masks surrounding him spun faster and faster. Waves of heat started to relentlessly assault his body.

Antoine’s brows furrowed slightly as he watched John continue to dive deeper. He couldn’t help but curse, “Damn it, is this guy trying to get himself killed?”

Chapter 4025 Flame Vortex

John clenched his teeth as his body rapidly descended. The intense heat from the flaming energy grew, accompanied by the flame vortex.

When John felt his descent slowing, he realized he seemed to have reached the bottom. Massive flame vortexes, akin to the Grim Reaper’s scythe, kept passing by him!

John was exerting all his strength to control his breath. At the moment, he was already struggling enough to withstand the intense flames at the bottom of the magma river. If he got caught in a vortex, he would be doomed for sure.

“Kid, I wonder where you can possibly run off to this time…”

The voice of Antoine echoed.

John noticed that Antoine was constantly trailing him like a relentless nuisance. Now, he was right in front of him!

“There’s no way I’ll ever let you catch me, so you might as well give up.”

After John finished speaking, he glanced at the flame vortex, then resolutely headed toward it!

Antoine was taken aback. He couldn’t comprehend why John was willing to perish in the flame vortex rather than let him take his life.

As soon as John’s body approached the flame vortex, he was instantly drawn in by an immense pulling force.

Antoine watched with wide eyes, yet he dared not approach. He knew that if he was drawn into the flame vortex, it would mean death!

“Hmph, even if it’s a corpse, I’m bringing it back to claim my reward from the Demon Seal Alliance!”

Antoine snorted in disdain as he quietly waited for John.

In the split second John was engulfed by the flame vortex, he took a deep breath. His spiritual energy surged, his eyes flickering with the light of the flames!

The fire nascence star within John started to flicker rapidly.

Even though John’s fire nascence power put up a fierce resistance, he still felt as if he was about to be torn apart by the flame vortex.

Antoine stood outside, quietly observing with a face full of mocking sneer. When John felt he was reaching his limit, he abruptly released the puppet.

He casually removed the fire soul essence from the puppet’s body.

Without the fire soul essence, the puppet was instantly shredded by the flame vortex!

With the fire soul essence in his grasp, John felt a significant wave of relief wash over him. The flaming energy was absorbed by the fire soul essence.

Although the puppet had been destroyed, John was still safe at that moment.

John was also taking a gamble and placing his hopes on the fire soul essence.

Otherwise, how could he possibly have willingly walked into the flame vortex?

In that fleeting moment, John seized the opportunity to quickly invoke his True Fire Spiritual body. A shadow clone appeared within his consciousness field.

John’s body began to absorb the flaming energy and harness its power to temper his physical form. Concurrently, the shadow clone of his True Fire Spiritual body became increasingly substantial.

John was greedily absorbing the flaming energy. Antoine was stunned to see John remained seated cross-legged and was not torn apart by the flame vortex.

He couldn’t comprehend how John had managed to survive amidst the ferocious flame vortex. Moreover, it appeared that the flame vortex didn’t cause John any harm at all.

As John continued to absorb the raging flames, his True Fire Spiritual body created a vacuum around him.

Surprisingly, the immense flame vortex was gradually diminishing. It looked as if the vortex was about to vanish completely.

“Fuck, that’s really weird…”

Antoine wore a face full of confusion. He simply couldn’t comprehend how John, a Fourth Level Tribulator, possessed such abilities. He seemed unafraid of the flame vortex, and it even appeared as though the vortex was disappearing.

However, Antoine was already prepared at that moment. The instant the flame vortex vanished, he was ready to make his move against John!

John also noticed that the flame vortex was gradually vanishing.

As he continued to move, the flame vortex followed his movements.

Chapter 4026 Massive Flame Vortex!

Soon, John found himself once again engulfed by a massive flame vortex!

Antoine, upon witnessing the situation, was almost driven to the brink of fury. These flame vortexes were originally meant to hinder John and prevent him from escaping at will.

But now, it became John’s protective charm.

John gazed at the swirling flames around him, finding himself unexpectedly drawn to them at that moment. The flame vortex was simply perfection.

Using the flame vortex as his cover, John started to cultivate his skills while making his escape.

Antoine could only watch helplessly, not daring to come any closer. The massive pull of the flame vortex threatened to suck him in.

Now, he had to endure the assault of the flames on his body while also dodging the flame vortex that appeared from time to time.

The ghost masks surrounding Antoine had already reached their peak of rotation.

“Ah!” Antoine bellowed in fury, He could only watch as John drifted further and further away from him.

As an expert of the Ultimate Realm, he was outplayed by John, a mere Fourth Level Tribulator. Antoine was so frustrated that he felt like he was on the verge of spitting blood.

Soon enough, John’s figure vanished entirely within the flame vortex, and Antoine could no longer sense John’s presence.

Antoine was on the verge of losing his sanity. Despite his physical discomfort, he continued to search in the deepest corners.

Despite searching for what seemed like ages, there was no sign of John. The ghost mask by his side had already started to crumble.

Without the protection of the ghost mask, Antoine’s body simply couldn’t withstand the fierce flames.

Left with no other choice, Antoine could only swim upstream.

Hovering above the magma river, Antoine was in a state of utter dejection.

The disciples he had brought with him were all slaughtered, and despite his relentless pursuit, he didn’t manage to harm John in the slightest.

If this were to get out, who would believe it?

Despite being at the Ultimate Realm, he couldn’t handle a mere Fourth Level Tribulator.

No one would believe it even if the sky fell.

But this was the truth. Antoine was starting to regret ever coming to the Violet Flame Sect.

Rather than having the other elders come over, he initially wanted to gain some merit. Once the Ghost Mask Sect wiped out the Violet Flame Sect, he would surely rise in ranks.

But now, everything was ruined. If he couldn’t kill John, he had no idea how to explain himself when he returned.

As Antoine gazed at the surging magma river, his expression grew increasingly grim.

“Seems like there’s no way to get this done without making a sacrifice…”

After a moment of silence, Antoine’s eyes suddenly flashed with a hint of resolve.

Immediately after, Antoine waved his hand, and dozens of ghost masks swarmed toward him. At the same time, these ghost masks let out a series of chilling and agonized screams!

Dozens of ghost masks began to latch onto Antoine’s body, causing him to continuously swell.

These ghost masks, each unique in shape and bearing grotesque expressions, clung onto Antoine. Hence, it appeared as though Antoine had sprouted dozens of faces.

At that moment, Antoine’s ghost mask split open slowly from the center of his eyebrows, followed by a stream of fresh blood trickling down from his forehead.

Wherever the fresh blood flowed, each ghost mask greedily consumed it, all the while exuding a strong demonic aura!

Eerie black flames swirled continuously around Antoine.

Antoine glanced at the magma river below and plunged down toward it. This time, Antoine moved with unmatched speed, completely unaffected by the blazing flames.

At that moment, John was still at the bottom of the magma river, his body amidst the flame vortex. This was the safest place for him.

However, John didn’t know whether Antoine had left or not.

Even though Antoine possessed the power of the Ultimate Realm, it was impossible for him to stay at the bottom of the magma river for too long.

Engulfed by a flame vortex, John continued to move forward. As for where this path would lead, John had no idea.

Right now, all he wanted was to escape from Antoine’s relentless pursuit!

Chapter 4027 Flaming Energy

As John advanced, he unexpectedly found himself at a dead end, facing an imposing rock wall.

He had fallen into an abyss, and at that moment, he had surprisingly reached the end of it. At this point, John had no choice but to swim back up.

While swimming, he noticed that the rock walls had been scorched intensely by flames, turning them into unique crystals.

Everything shimmered with a radiant red glow, appearing crystal clear and incredibly enticing.

John reached out, running his fingers along the rocky wall. A surge of intense, flaming energy coursed through his body upon contact.

His eyes lit up, as he hadn’t expected that stored within it was pure flaming energy.

If the crystals were used to refine True Fire Spiritual Body, enhancing his internal flame, it would undoubtedly speed his cultivation up.

With this thought, John quickly drew out Dragonslayer Sword. With a swift stroke, he struck the rocky cliff, intending to dislodge the crystal embedded above.

Yet, despite John’s consecutive sword strikes, the rock wall remained unscathed.

I can’t believe how tough they are!

Having been subjected to the relentless blaze for God knew how long, the crystals were incredibly hard-wearing.

Seeing no way to take the crystal with him, John could only rest his hands quietly on the rock wall, absorbing the flaming energy within them.

“This place is truly mysterious. It feels as if I’ve seen it somewhere before…” said Vermilion Demon Lord.

“You’ve seen it before? Where?” John hastily asked.

“I can’t remember. Don’t forget about my amnesia. But if you allow me to take control of your body, perhaps some memories might resurface.”

Vermilion Demon Lord’s intentions couldn’t be any more obvious.

“Forget it. Stop with those little schemes of yours!” John glared at Vermilion Demon Lord.

“Kid, just let me indulge myself for now. Once I regain my physical body and return to the celestial realm, I’ll definitely return the favor.” Vermilion Demon Lord was practically pleading with John.

“Bullshit, whether or not you can regain your physical body depends on me finding those remnants you’ve lost. So, stop eyeing my body…”

Shaking his head, John adamantly refused. The last thing he wanted was to lose his physical body.

John chose to ignore Vermilion Demon Lord. Instead, he quietly absorbed the flaming energy within the crystal.

Meanwhile, True Fire Spiritual body was also strengthening continuously.

With fire soul essence in his possession, John didn’t have to fear internal flames, no matter how terrifying they were.

Nevertheless, he regretted having wasted a puppet in the process.

At that moment, Antoine had already plunged into the lava river, frantically searching for John within the fiery abyss.

By then, he was no longer afraid of the flames. The ghost mask that covered his body had already neutralized the flaming energy for him!

As Antoine continued to explore, he quickly reached the end of the abyss. The red crystals on the rock wall drew his attention too.

Just as Antoine was about to examine the red crystals, he abruptly realized that above his head, John was absorbing the flaming energy from within them.

At that moment, the flame vortex surrounding John had gradually vanished, yet John was still unaware of Antoine’s presence.

He could have never imagined that Antoine would be at his feet.

After all, Antoine didn’t possess fire soul essence, so there was no way he could stay in the deepest part of the abyss for an extended period of time.

Upon discovering John, Antoine felt his breathing start to become labored.

Antoine’s palm was seen wreathed in a swirling black flame, which coalesced into a menacing black arrow.

Whoosh!

The arrow was released, piercing through the molten lava in an instant. It cut through the intense flames like a meteor, heading straight for John.

With a thunderous explosion, the entire river of lava began to boil.

When the explosion subsided, Antoine was taken aback to find that John was still above his head, seemingly unaffected by the attack at all.

Chapter 4028 There’s No Flame Vortex Here

At that moment, John’s expression changed. He quickly moved his hands away from the rock wall and looked down at Antoine below.

John broke out in a cold sweat. Antoine had managed to approach him from below without him noticing at all.

Fortunately, John had just practiced True Fire Spiritual body, which enveloped his body in a fiery aura, saving him from getting hurt by Antoine’s attack.

Nevertheless, John was given quite the scare.

John swiftly flew upward, simultaneously holding his breath and suppressing his presence to the bare minimum. If one couldn’t use their spiritual sense to scan the surroundings and relied solely on sight, they wouldn’t be able to see far into the lava river at all.

Upon seeing that his first strike didn’t hit its mark and that John was attempting to flee, Antoine quickened his pace and pursued him.

In order to prevent John from escaping, Antoine was desperately stirring the lava river with both hands. Waves of internal flames surged wildly, causing complete chaos in the river of lava.

This way, he could slow down John’s escape.

Meanwhile, Antoine was fully enveloped by the ghost mask, utterly unimpeded.

John felt the roiling river of molten lava stirring within him, causing his brow to furrow.

Has Antoine gone mad? If things continue this way, it won’t be long before his spiritual energy is completely drained. Such a situation will have an effect on Antoine as well, causing him to slow down. In that case, wouldn’t it be all the same?

While John was pondering whether Antoine had lost his mind, a figure suddenly dashed in front of him, blocking his path.

John focused his gaze, only to realize that it was Antoine.

However, at that moment, Antoine looked extremely frightening. His entire body was enveloped by the ghost mask, and his visage split open from the middle, with fresh blood continuously seeping from his forehead.

Moreover, the blood that burst forth was instantly devoured by the ghost mask on his body.

Upon witnessing this terrifying scene, John was left stunned.

He couldn’t figure out what kind of technique Antoine was actually using.

“Kid, I’m going to kill you today,” he said. “Because of you, I have even used Ghost Mask Sect’s secret technique. I fear I’ll need a century of solitary training to recover. If I don’t kill you, I’ll never be at peace…”

Antoine glared furiously at John, wishing he could swallow him whole right then and there.

John had never anticipated that Antoine would attack him relentlessly, even resorting to secret techniques just to kill him.

Antoine’s palm was once again enveloped in a dark glow. Suddenly, the black light exploded, radiating countless beams of brilliance.

In an instant, the area spanning several miles around John was engulfed by it.

It seemed that Antoine was worried that John might escape, so he took measures to control John.

John was bathed in the surrounding radiance, fully aware that this time, he was truly doomed.

It was clear that Antoine was determined to kill him, leaving John no escape.

Thus, John had no choice but to pathetically evade the relentless onslaught of radiant light.

However, as the brilliance continued to contract, the space in which John could move was also becoming increasingly limited.

“Damn, this guy just won’t quit…” John cursed.

“Kid, hand over control of your body to me now. I’ll help you finish him off,” Vermilion Demon Lord said.

John ignored him. He knew that if he allowed Vermilion Demon Lord to take control of his body, he might have a chance to defeat Antoine. However, he was also aware that such a move would inevitably lead to the destruction of his physical body.

Seeing that John remained silent, Vermilion Demon Lord continued, “It’s fine if you don’t let me control, but you can’t escape this situation. Try using the flame vortex again…”

Upon hearing the advice, John hurriedly looked over, only to find that the flame vortex was no longer there.

At first, John was terrified of the fire vortex, but now, he was eagerly anticipating its appearance.

“There’s no flame vortex here…” John anxiously exclaimed.

Chapter 4029 Flame Vortex….

“You really are quite dense. If there’s no flame vortex, why can’t you just create one yourself?” Vermilion Demon Lord retorted in resignation.

“Create one myself?”

John was momentarily taken aback, then his eyes suddenly lit up, as if he had understood something.

Following that, the fire of the Earth’s core ignited in John’s palm, continuously spinning in it. Without any hesitation, John mixed the fire of the Earth’s core with the surrounding lava.

The flame aura within the lava, which were originally the fire of the Earth’s core, showed no signs of repulsion toward each other.

As the Fire of the Earth’s Core hurled out by John spun relentlessly, the surrounding flame aura was flames gradually absorbed, giving birth to a tiny flame vortex.

In just a brief moment, the flame vortex grew larger and larger, with its centrifugal force intensifying.

Upon seeing his technique succeed, John was overwhelmed with joy. Without a second thought, he leaped towards the flame vortex.

Surrounding the flame vortex was an immense centrifugal force. Therefore, when the radiant energy released by Antoine came into contact with the flame vortex, it was instantly absorbed and vanished!

Without any hesitation, John stepped into the flame vortex. With the presence of the fire soul essence, he had no concerns about being swept into the void by the flame vortex.

Upon seeing John daring to plunge into the flame vortex once again, attempting to escape him through it, Antoine let out a scoff.

“Hmph, this time, even if you were to escape into the flame vortex, it would be of no use.”

Antoine snorted coldly, his body instantly moving as he followed John.

Antoine, protected by the ghost mask this time, was not afraid of the flame vortex. He plunged directly into it along with John.

Upon seeing the situation, John couldn’t help but feel startled. He then desperately headed toward the center of the flame vortex.

That was the place with the strongest centrifugal force, but moving within the flame vortex was just as challenging as trudging through a swamp.

Every step taken required a tremendous amount of energy.

Antoine was at his wit’s end. In spite of that, he was hell-bent on killing John.

Despite Antoine’s difficulties in moving, his palms ceaselessly launched attacks at John.

At that moment, John had to not only evade being caught by Antoine but also dodge his attacks.

However, during this time of limited mobility, evading Antoine’s attack was incredibly difficult.

Burst after burst of internal flames struck John. Despite this, John, possessing the fire soul essence, was undaunted by the flaming energy within the flame vortex.

However, the intense flame unleashed by Antoine could not be countered with the fire soul essence.

Blasts of internal flame struck John, leaving him in an utterly disheveled state.

“Hahaha, kid, you’re done for today.” He laughed menacingly. “I’ll take pleasure in watching you slowly succumb to my torment…”

Upon seeing John trapped within the flame vortex and incapable of evading his attack, Antoine burst into a fit of manic laughter.

“It isn’t over yet…”

After John finished speaking, a sudden burst of pure radiance enveloped his body. Following this, an ethereal silhouette slowly emerged from above his head.

Immediately after, the phantom image merged with John’s body, causing continuous transformations in it.

The True Fire Spiritual body had actually activated at that moment.

As John’s heart stirred, the shadow clone of the spiritual body within his consciousness field had materialized significantly. Even the Vermilion Demon Lord couldn’t help but feel a pang of envy at the sight.

With this spiritual body, John was able to continually refine and elevate his physical being. The most crucial aspect was that even if his physical body was destroyed, unable to be restored, John could continue to exist in his spiritual body.

Moreover, the spiritual body looked the same as John, as if it were John’s second body.

It was unclear, however, just how many of these True Fire Spiritual bodies John could ultimately be able to refine.

It would be great if I can refine over a hundred of them! I would have achieved immortality, being able to resurrect myself just from a single soul remnant.

Had Vermilion Demon Lord possessed a spiritual body, he wouldn’t have needed to scour the lands for the remnants of his physical body to facilitate his resurrection.

As John’s spiritual body fused with his physical body, he felt an indescribable power coursing through him.

Chapter 4030 Flame Vortex

When it came to the flaming energy surrounding him, what John felt was no longer the scorching heat but a sensation of utmost comfort!

At that moment, John emanated a radiant glow, surrounded by a ring of crimson flames. He looked like an immortal descending upon the earth.

With that, John truly grasped the essence of the True Fire Spiritual body.

The True Fire Spiritual body, to put it simply, was a spiritual body formed from internal flames. This spiritual body possessed absolute immunity to any type of flame.

So, when John merged with his spiritual body, Antoine’s internal flame attack felt like a mere tickle to him.

“I’m not sure if the True Fire Spiritual body has any vulnerabilities. Moreover, since it hasn’t fully developed yet, I have no idea about the limits of internal flames it can withstand. That said, if Violet Flame Sect possesses the True Fire Spiritual body, does this mean other martial arts sects have their own unique spiritual body techniques as well?” John wondered out loud in the midst of his shock.

His understanding of the True Fire Spiritual body was still too limited.

“What… What kind of technique is this?”

Antoine saw John in his new state and realized the latter was unafraid of his internal flame attacks.

It left Antoine utterly baffled, his mind filled with confusion.

He genuinely couldn’t understand how John, a Fourth Level Tribulator, could pull off such tricks all the time.

He had never even seen these techniques before, let alone understood them.

Initially, he thought John was a mouse in a trap where doom was inevitable, but now, the situation was anything but that.

The red flame that enveloped John seemed to be much stronger than his own internal flame.

“I’m an Ultimate Realm Tribulator, how could I possibly fear a mere Fourth Level Tribulator like you? No matter what extraordinary abilities you possess, they are futile in the face of the vast chasm between our cultivation level. I refuse to believe that you can defeat me.”

Antoine simply couldn’t believe that John had any chance of defeating him.

Although John’s skills were surprisingly Impressive, the power of Antoine’s cultivation level was still undeniable.

Such a vast difference in their cultivation levels couldn’t possibly be bridged by one or two techniques.

Antoine roared in fury, his palms coming together. Simultaneously, dozens of ghost masks appeared on his body, their mouths gaping open. Streams of dark spiritual light surged forth, all converging toward John.

At this moment, John looked at Antoine, no longer filled with the panic he felt earlier.

After he had merged with the True Fire Spiritual body, he was in his element within the flame vortex.

It was as if this body was born for the flames, only in such a place could it find comfort and unleash its full strength.

John felt as though he was the master of this river of lava.

Just as the attack was about to hit John, who had previously moved sluggishly, he suddenly vanished from sight.

Antoine was taken aback and quickly glanced around.

“I’m right here…” John’s voice suddenly emanated from behind Antoine.

The latter shuddered, finding it hard to believe that John had appeared behind him.

One should know that within the flame vortex, even the simplest movement was challenging, let alone moving around at the speed John h]ad shown.

This is impossible. The flame vortex has warped the void, and its massive centrifugal force is hindering all movement. How could John simply ignore all this?

“How… How on earth did you manage to do it?” Antoine asked, an incredulous look in his eyes.

“My strength is far greater than what you’ve seen. Do you really think the hundred-year offering of the Demon Seal Alliance was easy to obtain? Many cultivators from the Ethereal Realm have been targeting me, yet none of them have succeeded. You wouldn’t think it was down to luck, would you? Everyone who wanted me dead is now nothing but ashes, and you will not be an exception!”

John stared icily at Antoine, slowly lifting his hand. A pulsating ball of crimson flame was dancing atop his palm.

Thanks a lot immortal @Gily for the resources. This Antoine is damn irritating i wish John could grand him speedy death and then proceed to help Bobby to meet his end in that way....I will leave the rest of the speculations for masters @King, @emeka and @xavier to complete.

Chapter 4030 Flame Vortex

When it came to the flaming energy surrounding him, what John felt was no longer the scorching heat but a sensation of utmost comfort!

At that moment, John emanated a radiant glow, surrounded by a ring of crimson flames. He looked like an immortal descending upon the earth.

With that, John truly grasped the essence of the True Fire Spiritual body.

The True Fire Spiritual body, to put it simply, was a spiritual body formed from internal flames. This spiritual body possessed absolute immunity to any type of flame.

So, when John merged with his spiritual body, Antoine’s internal flame attack felt like a mere tickle to him.

“I’m not sure if the True Fire Spiritual body has any vulnerabilities. Moreover, since it hasn’t fully developed yet, I have no idea about the limits of internal flames it can withstand. That said, if Violet Flame Sect possesses the True Fire Spiritual body, does this mean other martial arts sects have their own unique spiritual body techniques as well?” John wondered out loud in the midst of his shock.

His understanding of the True Fire Spiritual body was still too limited.

“What… What kind of technique is this?”

Antoine saw John in his new state and realized the latter was unafraid of his internal flame attacks.

It left Antoine utterly baffled, his mind filled with confusion.

He genuinely couldn’t understand how John, a Fourth Level Tribulator, could pull off such tricks all the time.

He had never even seen these techniques before, let alone understood them.

Initially, he thought John was a mouse in a trap where doom was inevitable, but now, the situation was anything but that.

The red flame that enveloped John seemed to be much stronger than his own internal flame.

“I’m an Ultimate Realm Tribulator, how could I possibly fear a mere Fourth Level Tribulator like you? No matter what extraordinary abilities you possess, they are futile in the face of the vast chasm between our cultivation level. I refuse to believe that you can defeat me.”

Antoine simply couldn’t believe that John had any chance of defeating him.

Although John’s skills were surprisingly Impressive, the power of Antoine’s cultivation level was still undeniable.

Such a vast difference in their cultivation levels couldn’t possibly be bridged by one or two techniques.

Antoine roared in fury, his palms coming together. Simultaneously, dozens of ghost masks appeared on his body, their mouths gaping open. Streams of dark spiritual light surged forth, all converging toward John.

At this moment, John looked at Antoine, no longer filled with the panic he felt earlier.

After he had merged with the True Fire Spiritual body, he was in his element within the flame vortex.

It was as if this body was born for the flames, only in such a place could it find comfort and unleash its full strength.

John felt as though he was the master of this river of lava.

Just as the attack was about to hit John, who had previously moved sluggishly, he suddenly vanished from sight.

Antoine was taken aback and quickly glanced around.

“I’m right here…” John’s voice suddenly emanated from behind Antoine.

The latter shuddered, finding it hard to believe that John had appeared behind him.

One should know that within the flame vortex, even the simplest movement was challenging, let alone moving around at the speed John h]ad shown.

This is impossible. The flame vortex has warped the void, and its massive centrifugal force is hindering all movement. How could John simply ignore all this?

“How… How on earth did you manage to do it?” Antoine asked, an incredulous look in his eyes.

“My strength is far greater than what you’ve seen. Do you really think the hundred-year offering of the Demon Seal Alliance was easy to obtain? Many cultivators from the Ethereal Realm have been targeting me, yet none of them have succeeded. You wouldn’t think it was down to luck, would you? Everyone who wanted me dead is now nothing but ashes, and you will not be an exception!”

John stared icily at Antoine, slowly lifting his hand. A pulsating ball of crimson flame was dancing atop his palm.
Wow that's it John you're indeed a talent 😋

Immortal Gily you have done well 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌