The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Master King, she is the patriarch of our virgin sect. So, obviously we are worried about her. In the mundane world, where Miranda supposed to be Amelia had taken over. In the etheral realm, it is Phoenix. In the celestial world there will be somebody else. So, just worried about Miranda. Just like Dahlia and Natasha is ignored in the other story. Here it is Miranda. Remember all of them are my virgin sect members, including Gabriella and Lara now.
Dahlia was a wife for 3 years and no way virgin sect was keeping a tab on their bedroom for that many nights.

Miranda's fiery constituent would have been already railed by Inferno devil. Remember everyone is a pervert in ethereal realm, including John.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Dahlia was a wife for 3 years and no way virgin sect was keeping a tab on their bedroom for that many nights.

Miranda's fiery constituent would have been already railed by Inferno devil. Remember everyone is a pervert in ethereal realm, including John.
Master Xavier you might have forgotten that we do have virginity restoration pills and Dahlia took one voluntarily after the divorce. For the record she is still a valuable member of our sect.

John is patiently waiting to marry Miranda and beget the first child. As per others they all have to be content with being side chicks.

If the author decided to go that route and let the inferno devil to defile Miranda, the author would become the mortal enemy of our virgin sect and I hope he does not. John also would not take that lightly and he would make sure he suffers the worst punishment.

Master Xavier you might have forgotten that we do have virginity restoration pills and Dahlia took one voluntarily after the divorce. For the record she is still a valuable member of our sect.

John is patiently waiting to marry Miranda and beget the first child. As per others they all have to be content with being side chicks.

If the author decided to go that route and let the inferno devil to defile Miranda, the author would become the mortal enemy of our virgin sect and I hope he does not. John also would not take that lightly and he would make sure he suffers the worst punishment.
I would like Miranda to be found and join John's harem but I am somewhat sceptical if she might be what Natahsa was to Dustin.

I buried my grandpa today, so I was quite busy this week
Sorry to hear about your grandfather passing. I will be posting today in dedication to your Grandpa.

When electricity is back posting handful.

I appreciate y'all condolences, Thanks everyone 🙏🏼❤️

Dedicated to Alonzo03 grandfather, he ascended to immortal realm, we shall meet him someday.

Chapter 3691 Lunarius Palace

At this moment, it was inappropriate to shout or scream. It was as if such noise could shatter the sanctity of the present. John’s body slowly descended, and he proceeded to approach Nolan. “Mr. Zhang, isn’t this the cultivation technique secret scrolls from Demonia Sect?” John handed over the cultivation technique documentation device he held to Nolan.

“Absolutely!” Nolan took the cultivation technique documentation device, nodding enthusiastically like a child in his excitement. With the acquisition of the cultivation technique secret scrolls, Demonia Sect could continue its legacy.

“Considering that’s the case, I hope you will keep your promise and hand over Demonia Stone to me, Mr. Zhang!” John said in a nonchalant manner.

John only helped Demonia Sect obtain their cultivation technique secret scrolls to get Demonia Stone. Otherwise, he wouldn’t have ventured into that cave. However, it was precisely because of this that John discovered the whereabouts of the blood demon. He also received help from the blood demon within the cave, which allowed him to break through to become a Third Level Tribulator.

John knew that without the residual aura left by the blood demon on the cultivation technique documentation device, it would have been impossible to break through to become a Third Level Tribulator, relying solely on the Demonia Dragon Ginseng.

Upon hearing John’s words, Nolan was momentarily taken aback. Immediately after, his face flushed with embarrassment as he stuttered, “Mr. White, I…”

Nolan was at a loss for words, unsure of how to explain things to John. After all, he had pledged to use Demonia Stone as a bargaining chip. Yet, when John had presented the cultivation technique secret scrolls, he couldn’t produce the Demonia Stone.

“Mr. White, Demonia Sect can no longer hand over Demonia Stone!” At that moment, Stanlee stepped forward to help Nolan.

“What’s going on?” John’s brows furrowed in confusion.

“Just a moment ago, someone swiped the last Demonia Stone from Demonia Sect. So, it’s likely that Mr. Zhang can’t produce Demonia Stone now,” Stanlee answered.

“Who?” John was taken aback!

Fitz stepped forward and said, “Mr. White, it was the Wood family’s patriarch who emerged from the cave and immediately attacked Mr. Zhang. Following that, he obtained Demonia Stone.” Only Fitz knew Tyler and was aware of his identity.

“So it was Tyler, that rascal. He didn’t wait for me outside!”

Upon hearing that it was Tyler who had taken it, John wasn’t particularly surprised. After all, Tyler was not like the other adversaries. This guy was rather intelligent and often played by his own rules.

With a deep sense of shame, Nolan said, “Mr. White, I sincerely apologize. However, rest assured, I will immediately dispatch all disciples from Demonia Sect to search for the Demonia Stone. Once it’s found, I promise to deliver it to you without delay!” After all, he hadn’t fulfilled his promise, which left him deeply unsettled.

“No need. I’ll try looking somewhere else!” John shook his head.

John knew that within the vast expanse of Lunarius Palace existed a Demonia Stone. As long as he could find the palace, he would be able to obtain the Demonia Stone. The only thing was, the blood demon did not reveal the exact location of Lunarius Palace. He merely mentioned it was on Demonia Mountain. However, Demonia Mountain spanned thousands of miles, stretching across the entire southern region. It crossed countless counties and cities. It was a tough task.

“Mr. White, do you happen to know of any other places where we might find a Demonia Stone?” Stanlee asked in confusion.

John nodded, asking, “Mr. Stark, do you happen to know where Lunarius Palace is located?”

“Lunarius Palace?” Upon hearing this, Stanlee shook his head. “I’m not sure. Could it be that Lunarius Palace has a Demonia Stone?”

“Yes!” exclaimed John.

“I’ve never heard of Lunarius Palace before. Could it be that it’s not located in the southern region? But if it’s not in the southern region, then how could it possibly contain a Demonia Stone?” Nolan himself didn’t even know where Lunarius Palace was.

“It seems I have no choice but to search slowly. Lunarius Palace is located on Demonia Mountain.” John was at a loss. After all, it had only been a little over six months since the reconstruction of Lunarius Palace. It was only normal that many people were still unaware of it.

“Mr. White, even though we’re unfamiliar with Lunarius Palace, there might be a place that should have some knowledge,” Stanlee said.

“Where?” John was thrilled. If only the location of Lunarius Palace was known, things would be so much easier.

Dedicated to Alonzo03 grandfather, he ascended to immortal realm, we shall meet him someday.

Chapter 3691

At this moment, it was inappropriate to shout or scream. It was as if such noise could shatter the sanctity of the present. John’s body slowly descended, and he proceeded to approach Nolan. “Mr. Zhang, isn’t this the cultivation technique secret scrolls from Demonia Sect?” John handed over the cultivation technique documentation device he held to Nolan.

“Absolutely!” Nolan took the cultivation technique documentation device, nodding enthusiastically like a child in his excitement. With the acquisition of the cultivation technique secret scrolls, Demonia Sect could continue its legacy.

“Considering that’s the case, I hope you will keep your promise and hand over Demonia Stone to me, Mr. Zhang!” John said in a nonchalant manner.

John only helped Demonia Sect obtain their cultivation technique secret scrolls to get Demonia Stone. Otherwise, he wouldn’t have ventured into that cave. However, it was precisely because of this that John discovered the whereabouts of the blood demon. He also received help from the blood demon within the cave, which allowed him to break through to become a Third Level Tribulator.

John knew that without the residual aura left by the blood demon on the cultivation technique documentation device, it would have been impossible to break through to become a Third Level Tribulator, relying solely on the Demonia Dragon Ginseng.

Upon hearing John’s words, Nolan was momentarily taken aback. Immediately after, his face flushed with embarrassment as he stuttered, “Mr. White, I…”

Nolan was at a loss for words, unsure of how to explain things to John. After all, he had pledged to use Demonia Stone as a bargaining chip. Yet, when John had presented the cultivation technique secret scrolls, he couldn’t produce the Demonia Stone.

“Mr. White, Demonia Sect can no longer hand over Demonia Stone!” At that moment, Stanlee stepped forward to help Nolan.

“What’s going on?” John’s brows furrowed in confusion.

“Just a moment ago, someone swiped the last Demonia Stone from Demonia Sect. So, it’s likely that Mr. Zhang can’t produce Demonia Stone now,” Stanlee answered.

“Who?” John was taken aback!

Fitz stepped forward and said, “Mr. White, it was the Wood family’s patriarch who emerged from the cave and immediately attacked Mr. Zhang. Following that, he obtained Demonia Stone.” Only Fitz knew Tyler and was aware of his identity.

“So it was Tyler, that rascal. He didn’t wait for me outside!”

Upon hearing that it was Tyler who had taken it, John wasn’t particularly surprised. After all, Tyler was not like the other adversaries. This guy was rather intelligent and often played by his own rules.

With a deep sense of shame, Nolan said, “Mr. White, I sincerely apologize. However, rest assured, I will immediately dispatch all disciples from Demonia Sect to search for the Demonia Stone. Once it’s found, I promise to deliver it to you without delay!” After all, he hadn’t fulfilled his promise, which left him deeply unsettled.

“No need. I’ll try looking somewhere else!” John shook his head.

John knew that within the vast expanse of Lunarius Palace existed a Demonia Stone. As long as he could find the palace, he would be able to obtain the Demonia Stone. The only thing was, the blood demon did not reveal the exact location of Lunarius Palace. He merely mentioned it was on Demonia Mountain. However, Demonia Mountain spanned thousands of miles, stretching across the entire southern region. It crossed countless counties and cities. It was a tough task.

“Mr. White, do you happen to know of any other places where we might find a Demonia Stone?” Stanlee asked in confusion.

John nodded, asking, “Mr. Stark, do you happen to know where Lunarius Palace is located?”

“Lunarius Palace?” Upon hearing this, Stanlee shook his head. “I’m not sure. Could it be that Lunarius Palace has a Demonia Stone?”

“Yes!” exclaimed John.

“I’ve never heard of Lunarius Palace before. Could it be that it’s not located in the southern region? But if it’s not in the southern region, then how could it possibly contain a Demonia Stone?” Nolan himself didn’t even know where Lunarius Palace was.

“It seems I have no choice but to search slowly. Lunarius Palace is located on Demonia Mountain.” John was at a loss. After all, it had only been a little over six months since the reconstruction of Lunarius Palace. It was only normal that many people were still unaware of it.

“Mr. White, even though we’re unfamiliar with Lunarius Palace, there might be a place that should have some knowledge,” Stanlee said.

“Where?” John was thrilled. If only the location of Lunarius Palace was known, things would be so much easier.

Chapter 3692 – 3693 Pathfinder Sect

“Mr. Stark, are you referring to Pathfinder Sect?” Nolan asked.

“Yes. I’m certain that Pathfinder Sect knows where Lunarius Palace is. Even if it were a mere mouse in the southern region, Pathfinder Sect would know about it, let alone a palace.” Stanlee gave a nod of agreement.

“Mr. Stark, what exactly is Pathfinder Sect?” John asked in surprise.

Stanlee explained, “Mr. White, Pathfinder Sect is the largest transport organization in the entire southern region. As long as you’re willing to pay, there’s nothing you can’t find out. Moreover, Pathfinder Sect possesses its own airship, making it easy for anyone to traverse Demonia Mountain and span the entire southern region. It’s precisely because Pathfinder Sect travels extensively throughout the southern region that they know more than others. We simply need to inquire at Pathfinder Sect, and perhaps we would then know the exact location of Lunarius Palace.”

“Understood…” John nodded. Pathfinder Sect, from what it sounds like, seems to operate in the same industry as Polar’s family business. They both deal in airship commerce, focusing on transportation. However, Polar’s family does not engage in the business of selling information, and their scale is not as grand as Pathfinder Sect. If they can establish such a vast transportation network in the southern region and also deal in information trading, they must certainly be no ordinary individuals! The sect leader of Pathfinder Sect is clearly exceptional!

“Mr. White, I can take you to Pathfinder Sect to try our luck. However, you’d need to alter your appearance first. I’m afraid a lot of people are currently searching for you,” Stanlee said.

“All right!” John gave a nod, and in the blink of an eye, his demeanor shifted. Suddenly, John appeared to be a middleaged man!

Nolan pulled out a bag of purple spirit coins and said, “Mr. White, even though we, at Demonia Sect, no longer have Demonia Stone you require, I’m certain you’ll need a substantial amount of spirit coins for your trip to Pathfinder Sect. I happen to have some purple spirit coins here. A single one of these can be exchanged for a million regular spirit coins. I do hope you’ll accept this, Mr. White.”

John didn’t refuse. He directly accepted the purple spirit coins. After all, with Polar not around, it would be quite inconvenient for John if he needed to spend money. After bidding farewell to Nolan, John and his group embarked on their journey toward Pathfinder Sect.

The journey was smooth, yet the sight of Tessa and Fitz being so affectionate with each other only served to fuel Trent’s growing resentment. Throughout the journey, Trent remained silent, his face ashen.

John noticed every detail of Trent’s behavior.

After a relentless journey of a day and a night, John and his company finally arrived at Pathfinder Sect. After laying eyes on the massive city before him, John found himself somewhat dazed. Upon looking, Pathfinder Sect’s identity was seen inscribed atop the city walls.

“I-Is this really Pathfinder Sect?” John asked in a somewhat surprised tone. Is Pathfinder Sect such a large city? He had assumed that Pathfinder Sect was merely a sect, not particularly large in scale. However, what then appeared before his eyes was an enormous city. Moreover, this city was significantly larger than even Imperial Beast City.

Stanlee explained, “Mr. White, this is Pathfinder Sect. The entire cityscape you see belongs to Pathfinder Sect. In the entire southern region, Pathfinder Sect is considered the wealthiest sect. Nowadays, besides transportation and information trading, Pathfinder Sect also engages in auctions, offering a variety of novelties collected from various places.”

“With all the wealth in Pathfinder Sect, aren’t they afraid of attracting unwanted attention?” John asked in surprise. After all, in Ethereal Realm, there was hardly any order to speak of. If one didn’t possess great strength, one wouldn’t be able to hold on to such wealth.

Stanlee continued to explain, “Mr. White, things are fine in the southern region, especially around Demonia Mountain area. No one would dare to cause trouble. Moreover, it’s said that the sect leader of Pathfinder Sect is incredibly formidable. He never reveals himself, and no one has actually seen the sect leader of Pathfinder Sect. Furthermore, Pathfinder Sect has collaborations with numerous sects, and they have branch sects everywhere. Hence, no one dares to provoke Pathfinder Sect!”

John nodded, and then they all proceeded to enter Pathfinder Sect. After stepping into Pathfinder Sect, John found himself on a bustling street. There were numerous cultivators around, and countless shops peddling their wares. The atmosphere was lively and vibrant, making it the most bustling city John had ever seen in Ethereal Realm.

Within the vast halls of Pathfinder Sect, not only human cultivators roamed the streets but also members of the beast race, and a few Demonic Cultivators leisurely strolled around. That was indeed a rare sight. In other regions of Ethereal Realm, there was widespread resistance against Demonic Cultivators. They were only treated with such friendliness in the area of Demonia Mountain.

Stanlee led John and the others into a loft that didn’t seem particularly remarkable at first glance. Stanlee quietly said to John, “Mr. White, this is the place where Pathfinder Sect sells its information. Don’t underestimate this unassuming spot. The information disseminated from here is always incredibly shocking. People would come here in search of their adversaries’ whereabouts, or to peddle the locations of magical items. Some even come to gather information about their partners.”

John wasn’t interested in any gossip or hearsay. All he wanted to know was the exact location of Lunarius Palace. Inside the attic, there were various rooms of different sizes. Each room’s door was adorned with a small sign.

“Mr. White, could you please wait a moment? I need to check on something. We usually require an appointment first,” Stanlee said to John. John nodded.

“Go ahead…” He then saw Stanlee entering a small room. After lingering inside for a good ten minutes or so, Stanlee emerged once again.

“Mr. White, the appointment is set for the afternoon. We need to wait a bit longer…” Stanlee said.

“Let’s just wait, then!” John was in no rush, and Old-Geezer wasn’t particularly desperate for Demonia Stone either. All that mattered was that he could find Demonia Stone for Old-Geezer.

“Mr. White, since we have to wait, why don’t we take a stroll around Pathfinder Sect…” Tessa suggested. In truth, Tessa wanted to stroll around with Fitz casually, but she feared that Stanlee wouldn’t approve. That was why she decided to suggest to John.

“Sure. It’s a good chance to see if there’s anything worthwhile.” John nodded with a smile. Since John had already mentioned going out for a stroll, it wouldn’t be appropriate for Stanlee to say anything else. Afterward, they casually strolled down the street.

Tessa, holding Fitz’s hand, was curiously looking around. After all, Soul Demon Sect was nowhere near as prosperous as that place.

Suddenly, a slightly overweight middle-aged man came over, wearing a smile. He turned his attention to Stanlee and asked, “Mr. Stark? May I ask if you are Mr. Stark of Soul Demon Sect?”

The man’s complexion was rather off. His eyes glinted with a red hue. It was as if he was on the verge of a mental breakdown. Stanlee gazed at the man before him, and his brows slightly furrowed in confusion.

“Yes, that’s me. May I ask who you are?”

“Mr. Stark, it really is you. What a coincidence! I was just about to send someone to Soul Demon Sect to invite you over. I am August Wickman, an elder of Pathfinder Sect.” The middle-aged man quickly introduced himself.

Upon hearing that he was an elder from Pathfinder Sect, Stanlee instantly became more courteous. After all, an elder from Pathfinder Sect, regardless of their status or position, was in no way inferior to him, the sect leader of Soul Demon Sect. Moreover, they had gone to Pathfinder Sect with a request. If August Wickman could lend a hand, it would make things much easier.

“Mr. Wickman, my apologies for any disrespect. May I ask what brings you to me?” Stanlee asked in confusion.

“Mr. Stark, it’s a long story. If you have the time, I hope you could visit my humble abode!” August extended an invitation to Stanlee.

Stanlee glanced at John, then nodded, saying, “That works. I don’t have much going on right now.”

Upon hearing that Stanlee had agreed, August brightened up, his mood visibly lifting and his complexion improving significantly.

“Master, I want to just wander around with Fitz, so I won’t follow along…” Tessa wanted to spend more time exploring with Fitz, so she decided against visiting August’ home

“Stay safe!” Stanlee gave his consent. Throughout the journey, he observed the actions of Tessa and Fitz, realizing that they were both fond of each other. It was clear that they were rapidly moving toward becoming a couple.

Stanlee wasn’t a narrow-minded person. If his disciples could find their other half, their soulmate, to perform dual cultivation, he was supportive of it. Even Demonic Cultivators were human, possessing the same range of emotions and desires, and they also needed to express their feelings.

“Master, I also want to look around a bit…”

Upon seeing that Tessa and Fitz were planning to continue their stroll, Trent decided not to proceed to August’ house.

Stanlee glanced at Trent, then nodded, saying, “You better behave yourself. Don’t stir up any trouble for me!”

After giving saying that to Trent, Stanlee, accompanied by John, departed with August. Before long, under the guidance of August, they arrived at a mansion. The lavish mansion of a single elder was evidence of the immense wealth of Pathfinder Sect. It was clear they were rolling in riches.

“Mr. Stark, please come inside…” August invited his guests in. As soon as he stepped into the courtyard, Stanlee paused slightly. Then, he looked around and asked, “August, has your mansion been set with some kind of arcane array? I feel a certain force suppressing the divine soul within me.”

John had felt it, too. As soon as he stepped into the courtyard, he sensed a force seemingly restraining his divine soul. Even his spiritual sense found it difficult to expand into that place.

“This is Ten Thousand Spirits Array. How could such a vicious arcane array exist here?” Vermilion Demon Lord asked within John’s consciousness field.

“Ten Thousand Spirits Array? What kind of arcane array is this?” John asked curiously. Even though John had sensed the presence of the arcane array, he was clueless about its specifics and purpose.

Vermilion Demon Lord explained, “Ten Thousand Spirits Array is an arcane array designed to nourish the divine soul. However, few are aware that every full moon night, Ten Thousand Spirits Array would draw in spirits, leaving individuals feeling incomplete and fragmented. The captured spirits would then be refined by the one who cast the spell. The maliciousness of this arcane array lay in its deceptive nature. On the surface, it seems to be a beneficial array, but in reality, it causes significant harm.”

A tremor involuntarily coursed through John’s heart after he heard the explanation from Vermilion Demon Lord. He couldn’t comprehend who would have the audacity to set up such a malicious arcane array in the mansion of an elder of Pathfinder Sect.

“You’re right, Mr. Stark. My mansion has indeed been fortified with an arcane array, and it was done by an array master whom I hired at a hefty price. It’s because my daughter’s divine soul was fragile. From time to time, she would be disoriented. Even the slightest scare could send her divine soul spiraling out of control, making it difficult for her to regain her composure. In order to restrain her emotional outbursts and nurture her spirit, a special arcane array was set up by someone. Unexpectedly, you saw right through it, Mr. Stark. True to your reputation as someone from Soul Demon Sect. Your understanding of the soul is indeed profound!” August was unabashedly flattering Stanlee.

Upon hearing that, Stanlee immediately understood why August had sought him out.

Stanlee turned to August and questioned, “Mr. Wickman, even after setting up this arcane array, is Ms. Wickman’s divine soul still weak, often seeming disoriented?”

“Yes. I’m truly at my wit’s end. I have no choice but to seek your help, Mr. Stark. I’m aware that Soul Demon Sect has the most exceptional knowledge in the study of souls. And doesn’t Soul Demon Sect have things like Soulbinding Beads and Soul Nourishment Stones?” August asked.

“Mr. Wickman, I kindly request to examine Ms. Wickman’s condition before making a diagnosis,” Stanlee said.

“Sure! Please come in…” August nodded repeatedly, leading Stanlee into a quaint courtyard. The courtyard was filled to the brim with a variety of flowers and plants.

Upon opening the room door, August ushered in Stanlee. However, when John also attempted to enter, he was promptly stopped by August.

“My daughter’s divine soul is weak. She’s truly unsuited to meet strangers, for fear of being startled.” August blocked John from entering

Chapter 3695 Ten Thousand Spirits Array

After all, John looked like a middle-aged man with a fullface beard, which made him seem somewhat intimidating.

Stanlee quickly said, “Mr. Wickman, this is a friend of mine who is quite knowledgeable about souls. There’s no need to worry about your daughter getting frightened.”

Upon hearing this, August finally agreed to let John enter the room.

Upon entering the room, one could see a girl of about fifteen or sixteen years old lying on the bed. Her complexion was somewhat pale, and her eyes lacked their usual shine, giving her a somewhat dazed and foolish appearance.

Although the girl had strikingly attractive features, her lifeless eyes somewhat marred her beauty. With just one glance, John knew that the girl was in a state of utter disorientation.

Stanlee stepped forward, pulling out a crystal- clear stone from his chest. He then began to gently swirl it around the girl’s body. Swiftly, the stone began to emit a faint glow, which gradually grew brighter and brighter. Stanlee furrowed his brows, promptly pocketing the stone.

“Mr. Wickman, your daughter’s divine soul is no longer in a frail state at this moment. It’s clear that she’s missing a piece of her soul, a loss that is irreversible unless the soul can be retrieved,” Stanlee uttered with a serious expression on his face.

“How could this be? I spent a fortune to set up a Soul Nourishing Array, all to protect my daughter. How could her soul possibly be lost?” August had a hard time believing it.

“Mr. Wickman, may I ask you something? Who was it that set up this Soul Nourishing Array you speak of?” John asked.

“I invested a great deal of money to bring in an array master from the central region. This Soul Nourishing Array can indeed nurture the divine soul and also solidify the soul within the body, preventing it from leaving. You should be able to feel its effects as soon as you enter the courtyard!” August said.

“Mr. Wickman, may I ask, how long ago did you set up this Soul Nourishing Array?” John continued to inquire.

August thought about it and replied, “It’s probably been about a year now…”

“A year…” John’s brows furrowed slightly, and he was in deep thought. A moment later, John said, “Mr. Wickman, what you’ve set up in your mansion isn’t some Soul Nourishing Array, but rather a Ten Thousand Spirits Array. This is an extremely malevolent arcane array. Although it doesn’t show any signs normally, this arcane array absorbs people’s spirits on the night of the full moon! Presumably, your daughter’s lost soul was absorbed by this Ten Thousand Spirits Array…”

John’s words left August standing there, his face filled with disbelief. “T-This can’t be possible, right? How did you find out?” August looked at John with a puzzled expression.

“Mr. Wickman, my friend here is not only well- versed in the study of souls but also happens to be a senior array master. Hence, his words hold complete credibility,” Stanlee said.

Upon hearing Stanlee speak in such a manner, August was terrified. “W-What do we do now? Is my daughter destined to remain this way, in this state of obliviousness, for the rest of her life?” August was frantic, then he tightly grasped John’s hand and pleaded, “Please, Sir. Help me. If you can retrieve my daughter’s soul, no matter how much it costs, I promise I’ll pay! I have only this one daughter. I absolutely can’t let her end up like this…”

John honestly said, “Mr. Wickman, there’s no need to panic. Let me give it a shot first. If your daughter’s spirit has indeed been drawn into the arcane array and still remains there, might be able to rescue it. However, if her soul has already been refined, I’m afraid there’s nothing I can do.” After all, John knew nothing whether the Ten Thousand Spirits Array had refined the soul of August’ daughter or not. If the refinement process had been completed, it would have been truly over. Given John’s abilities at that time, there was no way he could heal August’ daughter.

“Okay! Go ahead and give it a try…” August kept nodding, urging John to give it a try right away.

John didn’t say much more. He just walked straight into the yard. Following that, John casually waved his hand, sending out several beams of spiritual light that hit the array runes. Subsequently, the entire mansion’s array runes started to circulate and lit up continuously.

Chapter 3696 Ten Thousand Spirits Array

“I’ll venture into the Ten Thousand Spirits Array in search of Ms. Wickman’s soul. If I can find it, that would be ideal. If not, I intend to break the array. If I allow this massive arcane array to continue operating, I fear that within a few years, your family will all be reduced to a state of idiocy!” John said.

August, watching the continuously shimmering arcane array, quickly nodded in response.

John’s move was far superior to anyone else’s. John slowly moved toward the heart of the arcane array. Accompanied by a ripple in the void, John’s figure vanished.

Upon seeing the situation, Stanlee was filled with anxiety for John. At that moment, John found himself in the midst of nothingness, surrounded by an endless expanse of white as far as the eye could see. Only the faintly shimmering array runes revealed to John that he was indeed within the Ten Thousand Spirits Array.

Curious, Vermilion Demon Lord asked, “Kid, you’ve got quite the nerve. You have no understanding of the Ten Thousand Spirits Array, yet you dared to rush in. Aren’t you afraid you won’t be able to get out?”

John gave a subtle smile and said, “Of course, I’m not scared. I understand it. After all, I have you here with me. If I can’t get out, you’ll be stuck here with me. I figured you wouldn’t want that, would you?” Vermilion Demon Lord was momentarily taken aback, then let out a bitter chuckle.

“Clever boy, you’ve tricked me, haven’t you? But even though this Ten Thousand Spirits Array is malicious, to me, it’s child’s play! Now, I grant you the power of the Nethersky Eye. Under its gaze, all falsehoods have nowhere to hide, and all illusion spells will vanish into thin air!”

John was taken aback, his eyes filled with disbelief. John was well aware of the formidable power of the Nethersky Eye. He recalled the time on the battlefield of Celestial Battle when he was relentlessly pursued by Pablo and left with no escape. It was all because of that Nethersky Eye.

After Pablo activated his Nethersky Eye, there was simply nowhere for John to hide. Unexpectedly, Vermilion Demon Lord had awakened John’s Nethersky Eye.

Just as John was about to express his gratitude, he heard Vermilion Demon Lord continue, “Don’t celebrate too soon. Just because I’ve activated the Nethersky Eye for you, that doesn’t mean you now possess it. The moment I leave your consciousness field, you will no longer be able to activate it. If you’re truly determined to master the Nethersky Eye, I’ll guide you through the technique. But remember, you’ll have to train relentlessly on your own. If I were not a soul remnant right now, teaching you the Nethersky Eye wouldn’t be much of a challenge! Unfortunately, I’m now merely a soul remnant. It was quite a feat to have helped you unlock the Nethersky Eye. There’s absolutely no way I could transmit anything more to you.”

The words of Vermilion Demon Lord caused John’s previously elated mood to plummet instantly. It turns out that the Nethersky Eye requires the presence of Vermilion Demon Lord in my consciousness field for it to function! The likelihood of Vermilion Demon Lord spending his entire life in John’s consciousness field was practically nonexistent. In other words, John’s Nethersky Eye was merely a temporary condition.

After sorting out his thoughts, John said, “Even a temporary one won’t be so bad. Would you do the honors of activating it for me?” Vermilion Demon Lord nodded in agreement.

Following this, a burst of red light shot out from John’s consciousness field, illuminating the surroundings as it radiated from the center of his forehead. A scar, strikingly similar to an eye, had appeared on John’s forehead. At that moment, as John looked around, his surroundings were no longer a vast expanse of white, but rather a hazy shade of gray, making the atmosphere significantly more oppressive. However, beneath the hazy gloom, there were several dark figures.

Upon a glance, John realized that these shadowy figures were human souls. Apart from the soul of August’ daughter, there were others as well. Those souls trapped there were aimlessly wandering about.

Upon seeing this, John let out a long sigh of relief. If those souls had been refined, it would have been the end. However, they hadn’t been refined yet. This meant that John could take August’ daughter’s soul with him.

As John was heading toward the soul of August’ daughter, he was suddenly ensnared by a forceful pull. Shortly after, a beam of light was seen shining upon those souls, causing them to display expressions of agony.

Chapter 3697 - 3698 Ten Thousand Spirits Array...

“Kid, the Ten Thousand Spirits Array has been activated, and its refinement process has started. We must break this arcane array immediately. Otherwise, these souls will vanish in no time!” Vermilion Demon Lord warned John.

John gave a nod, Dragonslayer Sword materializing in his hand in an instant. Following this, he swung the sword, sending a chilling arc of light toward the area illuminated by the radiant glow.

John didn’t have the time to locate the arcane array’s core at the moment. His only option was to forcefully break through the Ten Thousand Spirits Array.

Boom! The sword’s radiance reached out, releasing a tremendous roar. The array runes began to flicker incessantly, and countless beams of light ignited in a chaotic brilliance.

At the same time, outside, Stanlee and August noticed the constant flickering of the array runes, accompanied by a sense of chaos. They immediately suspected that it must be John’s doing. Needless to say, they were worried about John.

“Setting up such a malicious array is truly a disgrace to us array masters. Watch me break it for you!” Enraged, John let out a furious roar, brandishing his Dragonslayer Sword once more. With a roar reminiscent of a dragon’s cry, a terrifying force struck the array runes. The entire arcane array began to flicker, teetering on the brink of collapse. Outside, Stanlee and August could vaguely discern John’s silhouette in front of the shimmering grand arcane array.

“Jerk! You’re being a busybody!” Suddenly, a burst of angry cursing echoed, followed by the appearance of a man enveloped in a spiritual light. The man didn’t possess a physical form. It was clear that he was a wisp of soul left within the grand arcane array. At that moment, the man was glaring at John, his eyes filled with rage.

“So it was you who set up this malicious arcane array. Even though they paid you, you still chose to harm others with such a vicious arcane array. Today, justice will be served.” John pointed his sword at the man, his gaze icy cold.

The man clenched his teeth, his words filled with seething anger. “There’s no such thing as morality in Ethereal Realm. There’s no need for you to act pretentious here. You ruined my plans, so I’m coming for your life.”

John laughed heartily, his eyes filled with nothing but contempt. “Haha! You’re truly hilarious. Do you really think you, a soul remnant, alone are capable of killing me? Leave your name, and when I have the time, I’ll come find you myself. Even if you don’t kill me, I won’t tolerate someone as harmful as you!”

The man knew he simply couldn’t kill John. His earlier claim was nothing more than a brag. If his soul remnant could kill John, John couldn’t have been able to break through the Ten Thousand Spirits Array.

“I’m Carlos Gomez from Duad Formation Sect in the central region.” After the man finished speaking, the remnant of his soul instantly transformed into a streak of light, soaring high into the sky. There was no way he could fight John.

Suddenly, Stanlee shouted, “What just burst out?”

Everyone looked over, only to see a streak of radiant light shooting up into the sky from the grand arcane array. With the swift passing of this streak of light, the Ten Thousand Spirits Array shattered and vanished into oblivion. The soul of August’ daughter astonishingly appeared before everyone’s eyes

Watching the soul of his own daughter, August was both shocked and overjoyed.

“Nicole! Nicole!” August was filled with excitement.

“August, your daughter’s soul is too fragile. It must return to her body immediately…” After John finished speaking, he dashed into the room, carrying with him the soul of August’ daughter. Following that, a surge of aura was directed straight toward Nicole Wickman, August’ daughter. The soul followed this aura, finding its way into Nicole’s body. After her soul returned to her body, Nicole’s complexion improved significantly, and her eyes sparkled with vitality.

“Nicole, you’re safe now…” August lunged forward. Nicole, upon seeing so many people in the room, asked with a hint of fear, “Dad, why are there so many people?”

“Don’t worry. All these people are here to treat your illness,” August comforted her.

“Mr. Wickman, your daughter has just regained her soul. She needs more rest, so we won’t disturb her any longer!”

After John finished speaking, he gave a subtle glance toward Stanlee, and then he left the room. Before long, August also stepped out. Upon seeing John, August stepped forward and expressed his gratitude by saying, “Sir, I can’t thank you enough. Without you, my family would have continued to suffer from the disturbance of the Ten Thousand Spirits Array!”

“Don’t worry about it, Mr. Wickman. Was it the people from the central region’s Duad Formation Sect that you invited to set up the arcane array back then, Mr. Wickman?” John asked. All he wanted to know was whether the identity that the guy claimed was authentic or not.

“Yes… Who would have thought that after spending so much money, I’d end up being deceived?” August was seething with anger.

Upon hearing this, Stanlee felt emotional. “The central region’s Duad Formation Sect is indeed a famous sect known for their arcane arrays. Who would have thought they’d be involved in such activities?”

“In Ethereal Realm, nothing that happens is ever surprising. At present, out of the five regions in Ethereal Realm, only the southern region remains relatively peaceful. I’ve heard that the other four are constantly embroiled in disputes. No one knows when the Five Great Governors will appear to properly restore the order of Ethereal Realm!” August let out a soft sigh.

Stanlee also let out a sigh. “The presence of the Five Great Governors is uncertain. They haven’t shown themselves for hundreds of years!”

“No need to worry about that big issue anymore. Mr. Stark, did you come to Pathfinder Sect for a specific reason?” August asked. After all, if there wasn’t an issue at hand, there was no way Stanlee would go all the way there.

“Well, there are some matters I’d like to discuss with Pathfinder Sect!” said Stanlee.

“What’s the matter?”

“Mr. Red wants to locate Lunarius Palace, but he doesn’t know the exact location. Therefore, he’s considering spending some money at Pathfinder Sect to gather information. We’ve already made an appointment. It’s our turn in the afternoon!” Stanlee said truthfully.

“So, you’re looking for information, huh? That’s easy to handle. I’ll take you there. If you have any questions, just ask directly. There’s no need for an appointment. I have a token here. If anything comes up in the future, you can inquire at Pathfinder Sect anytime. As long as you have this token, there’s no need to wait!” August pulled out an entirely black token and casually handed it over to John.

Without any hesitation, John accepted the token. After all, he knew that in the future he would inevitably need to seek information from Pathfinder Sect. Just as August was about to take John and the others to inquire about the situation, suddenly, a disciple from Pathfinder Sect came running in.

“Mr. Wickman, there’s trouble brewing on the main street. Could you please take a look?” the disciple from Pathfinder Sect asked anxiously.

“Someone actually dares to cause trouble in Pathfinder Sect. They must be tired of living.” August was furious. He then turned his gaze toward John and Stanlee, saying, “Please give me a moment. I’ll be right back!”

August hastily followed the disciple from Pathfinder Sect. John and Stanlee, having nothing better to do, decided to follow along. They were curious to see who exactly had the audacity to stir up trouble at Pathfinder Sect.

At that moment, on the main street, a crowd had formed a circle. Inside, over a dozen disciples from Pathfinder Sect had a man and a woman tightly encircled. The man was engulfed in a fiery aura, his eyes burning a fierce red. He was like a wild beast, completely devoid of reason. And there the woman was, tightly holding onto the man, preventing him from impulsively hurting someone!

“You audacious brat, daring to cause trouble in Pathfinder Sect. It seems like you’ve grown tired of living.” August arrived, and without any hesitation, he was about to strike with his palm. At that moment, Stanlee and John arrived!

“Mr. Wickman, please show mercy!” Upon recognizing the man and woman as Tessa and Fitz, they immediately rushed over.

“Mr. Stark?” August was taken aback upon seeing Stanlee rushing toward him.

“Mr. Wickman, these two are my disciples. I implore you to show some mercy…” Stanlee said.

Upon hearing this, August hastily took a closer look, and only then did he realize the two were by Stanlee’s side from the very beginning. Back when I invited Mr. Stark, these two individuals were accompanying him.

At that moment, Fitz was engulfed in flames, presenting a rather disheveled appearance. Both of them looked quite a mess, and for a while, August couldn’t quite make out what was happening.

“Mr. Stark, I’m truly sorry, but what exactly is the situation with these two disciples of yours?” August asked with a slight frown on his face.

Chapter 3699 Inferno Devil lineage

“Mr. Wickman, allow me to inquire…” After Stanlee finished speaking, he hurriedly walked over and asked Tessa, “Tessa, what’s going on?”

Tessa clung tightly to Fitz, saying with a sense of extreme urgency, “Master, someone secretly attacked Fitz, seizing his demonic fire soul. I’m doing my best to suppress it. Otherwise, Fitz might be driven to madness.”

“How could this have happened?” Stanlee was taken aback. At that moment, John stepped forward too, reaching out to grasp Fitz. A wave of warmth surged into Fitz’s body, gradually calming him down.

In a state of extreme weakness, Fitz said, “M- Mr. White, m-my demonic fire soul was forced out and taken away by someone…”

Fitz was a Demonic Cultivator from the Inferno Devil lineage. His demonic fire soul, one could say, was of utmost importance. Without it, it was doubtful that Fitz could survive. It seemed that the other party was aware of Fitz’s identity and had acted deliberately.

“Who did it?” John asked, his face a mask of icy calm. “I don’t know. He was a young man. It seemed like he also cultivated fire-based cultivation techniques, but he wasn’t a Demonic Cultivator.”

As Fitz was speaking, he suddenly fainted. Upon witnessing this scene, Stanlee hurriedly took out a Soulbinding Bead and placed it into Fitz’s mouth. At that time, Fitz’s bodily spirit had been taken away. If it couldn’t be retrieved in a short time, Fitz’s life would be in grave danger.

“The Soulbinding Bead can only safeguard his life temporarily. It’s essential to find out who had taken Fitz’s soul,” Stanlee said with furrowed brows.

At that moment, John was also in a state of extreme anxiety. Where on earth are we supposed to look for the person who has taken away Fitz’s soul? Right then, August said, “Mr. Stark, I think I know who the person cultivating the fire-based cultivation technique that he mentioned earlier is.”

Stanlee quickly inquired, “Who is it?”

“Let me guide you. This guy has been hunting down Demonic Cultivators of the Inferno Devil lineage all over the place, absorbing their demonic fire souls to enhance his own cultivation. I didn’t expect that among your disciples, there would actually be a Demonic Cultivator possessing demonic fire,” August said, filled with utter confusion.

After all, Stanlee’s Soul Demon Sect specialized in the cultivation of souls. August didn’t expect there would be a disciple from the Inferno Devil lineage. Upon hearing this, Stanlee hurriedly explained with a hint of embarrassment, “Actually, Fitz is my disciple’s partner in dual cultivation…”

Tessa’s face instantly flushed with embarrassment when she heard that. Although she and Fitz had mutual feelings, they were far from being officially together. There wasn’t even any dual cultivation before. When Stanlee mentioned it, Tessa became extremely shy. However, she was absolutely thrilled inside. It was proof that Stanlee had agreed to her being with Fitz.

“Oh, I see. Let’s hurry. There’s no time to lose!” August personally took Stanlee and John to find that individual.

On the road, Stanlee asked, “Mr. Wickman, who exactly is this person you’re talking about?”

“Killian Miller, the eldest son of the Miller family,” August said.

“The Miller family?” Upon hearing this, Stanlee was instantly taken aback.

“What’s the matter? Do you know them, Mr. Stark?” August asked.

Stanlee explained, “Indeed, the Miller family once let us, Soul Demon Sect, restore their physical bodies. The Miller family is renowned for their cultivation of fire-based cultivation techniques. However, they are rather unique. While the men practiced fire, the women honed their skills in ice. Hence, it is not uncommon for the men and women of the Miller family to perform dual cultivation periodically! However, if you fail to maintain control, you risk a backlash that could obliterate your physical body, leaving behind only a remnant of your soul. I’ve spent no small amount of time helping the members of the Miller family to restore their physical bodies.”

Upon hearing this, John was instantly dumbfounded.

John found it hard to believe as he said, “Doesn’t that mean the Miller family is in…”

“That’s not entirely accurate. The Miller family has a long and storied history, with numerous branches. Many, although technically part of the Miller family, have long since become distantly related by blood. Although Ethereal Realm is in utter chaos, the principles of human ethics and morality still exist” Stanlee hurriedly explained, fearing that John might have gotten the wrong idea.

Upon hearing this, John gave a slight nod, indicating his understanding. In the past, wasn’t it common for royal families in the mundane world to intermarry, ensuring the purity of their bloodline? Even the royal family of Nippon, in the present day, still upholds this tradition!

Recalling Nippon, John found himself somewhat nostalgic for his days in the mundane world. By then, he had already become a divine being of Nippon, unsure of how much faith energy he had amassed.

Chapter 3699 Inferno Devil lineage

“Mr. Wickman, allow me to inquire…” After Stanlee finished speaking, he hurriedly walked over and asked Tessa, “Tessa, what’s going on?”

Tessa clung tightly to Fitz, saying with a sense of extreme urgency, “Master, someone secretly attacked Fitz, seizing his demonic fire soul. I’m doing my best to suppress it. Otherwise, Fitz might be driven to madness.”

“How could this have happened?” Stanlee was taken aback. At that moment, John stepped forward too, reaching out to grasp Fitz. A wave of warmth surged into Fitz’s body, gradually calming him down.

In a state of extreme weakness, Fitz said, “M- Mr. White, m-my demonic fire soul was forced out and taken away by someone…”

Fitz was a Demonic Cultivator from the Inferno Devil lineage. His demonic fire soul, one could say, was of utmost importance. Without it, it was doubtful that Fitz could survive. It seemed that the other party was aware of Fitz’s identity and had acted deliberately.

“Who did it?” John asked, his face a mask of icy calm. “I don’t know. He was a young man. It seemed like he also cultivated fire-based cultivation techniques, but he wasn’t a Demonic Cultivator.”

As Fitz was speaking, he suddenly fainted. Upon witnessing this scene, Stanlee hurriedly took out a Soulbinding Bead and placed it into Fitz’s mouth. At that time, Fitz’s bodily spirit had been taken away. If it couldn’t be retrieved in a short time, Fitz’s life would be in grave danger.

“The Soulbinding Bead can only safeguard his life temporarily. It’s essential to find out who had taken Fitz’s soul,” Stanlee said with furrowed brows.

At that moment, John was also in a state of extreme anxiety. Where on earth are we supposed to look for the person who has taken away Fitz’s soul? Right then, August said, “Mr. Stark, I think I know who the person cultivating the fire-based cultivation technique that he mentioned earlier is.”

Stanlee quickly inquired, “Who is it?”

“Let me guide you. This guy has been hunting down Demonic Cultivators of the Inferno Devil lineage all over the place, absorbing their demonic fire souls to enhance his own cultivation. I didn’t expect that among your disciples, there would actually be a Demonic Cultivator possessing demonic fire,” August said, filled with utter confusion.

After all, Stanlee’s Soul Demon Sect specialized in the cultivation of souls. August didn’t expect there would be a disciple from the Inferno Devil lineage. Upon hearing this, Stanlee hurriedly explained with a hint of embarrassment, “Actually, Fitz is my disciple’s partner in dual cultivation…”

Tessa’s face instantly flushed with embarrassment when she heard that. Although she and Fitz had mutual feelings, they were far from being officially together. There wasn’t even any dual cultivation before. When Stanlee mentioned it, Tessa became extremely shy. However, she was absolutely thrilled inside. It was proof that Stanlee had agreed to her being with Fitz.

“Oh, I see. Let’s hurry. There’s no time to lose!” August personally took Stanlee and John to find that individual.

On the road, Stanlee asked, “Mr. Wickman, who exactly is this person you’re talking about?”

“Killian Miller, the eldest son of the Miller family,” August said.

“The Miller family?” Upon hearing this, Stanlee was instantly taken aback.

“What’s the matter? Do you know them, Mr. Stark?” August asked.

Stanlee explained, “Indeed, the Miller family once let us, Soul Demon Sect, restore their physical bodies. The Miller family is renowned for their cultivation of fire-based cultivation techniques. However, they are rather unique. While the men practiced fire, the women honed their skills in ice. Hence, it is not uncommon for the men and women of the Miller family to perform dual cultivation periodically! However, if you fail to maintain control, you risk a backlash that could obliterate your physical body, leaving behind only a remnant of your soul. I’ve spent no small amount of time helping the members of the Miller family to restore their physical bodies.”

Upon hearing this, John was instantly dumbfounded.

John found it hard to believe as he said, “Doesn’t that mean the Miller family is in…”

“That’s not entirely accurate. The Miller family has a long and storied history, with numerous branches. Many, although technically part of the Miller family, have long since become distantly related by blood. Although Ethereal Realm is in utter chaos, the principles of human ethics and morality still exist” Stanlee hurriedly explained, fearing that John might have gotten the wrong idea.

Upon hearing this, John gave a slight nod, indicating his understanding. In the past, wasn’t it common for royal families in the mundane world to intermarry, ensuring the purity of their bloodline? Even the royal family of Nippon, in the present day, still upholds this tradition!

Recalling Nippon, John found himself somewhat nostalgic for his days in the mundane world. By then, he had already become a divine being of Nippon, unsure of how much faith energy he had amassed.
I can help but got this feeling that the jealous trent is involve in this situation. . .

Many thanks master Gily 🙏🏽

Last edited:

Dhalia from dustin rhys story right
And john forgot about miranda long back he is not at all bothered about her now and not even sword spirit daisy andhe will not give chance to imrove them mainly phoenix but will feel always she and others are burden for him such a selfish max time

Haha John leaves no leaves unturned.

English is hard, I was wondering if my sentence is correct, there came two leaves with different meaning🤣
I hope I am right the plural of leaf is leaves

John fucked everything from human, animals, demons 🤣 - there is no doubt this author watches a lot of porns, he must be a sex addict.

John has people in his mind giving him their cultivation techniques for sex and they are watching and taking control of John bodies to satsfy these girls

John fucked 10 girls in one night, in the morning they all couldn't walk and his mother was outside waiting to congratulate his boy for great work🤣

John White’s progress is quite slow in Ehereal realm ! Now it’s a long road to retrieve Demonia Stone !! I wonder when will he focus on Miranda !!! Not to mention Pablo & Tyler both are lurking there.

When Tyler will restore his physical body, he will ascend to Ultimate realm easily just by absorbing lethal intent of a couple high level Tribulators.

Won’t it be harder for John then ? Shouldn’t John be focused on himself or Miranda more ? Is John going to have an opportunity (fortuitous encounter) after restoring body of Old Geezer ?

Last edited:
Sometimes, I feel like I should start a thread about another fantasy Novel where the protagonist is quite bold, with good aptitude and even starts dual cultivation from the age of 16😂.

But all his female counterparts are at least 18 -20 yrs old. However, starting a novel thread is a huge undertaking and matter of commitment. My nature of work and business does not allow me to be dedicated on a daily basis. That’s why I never started the thread.

This novel displays how strength in both partners increases drastically by dual cultivation 😂. The technique is called “Secret Art of Joyous Unification Technique “.

Charlie Wade and Dustin should be taught about such benefits. It’s a waste of youth.