The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Sometimes, I feel like I should start a thread about another fantasy Novel where the protagonist is quite bold, with good aptitude and even starts dual cultivation from the age of 16😂.

But all his female counterparts are at least 18 -20 yrs old. However, starting a novel thread is a huge undertaking and matter of commitment. My nature of work and business does not allow me to be dedicated on a daily basis. That’s why I never started the thread.

This novel displays how strength in both partners increases drastically by dual cultivation 😂. The technique is called “Secret Art of Joyous Unification Technique “.

Charlie Wade and Dustin should be taught about such benefits. It’s a waste of youth.
Sometimes, I feel like I should start a thread about another fantasy Novel where the protagonist is quite bold, with good aptitude and even starts dual cultivation from the age of 16😂.

But all his female counterparts are at least 18 -20 yrs old. However, starting a novel thread is a huge undertaking and matter of commitment. My nature of work and business does not allow me to be dedicated on a daily basis. That’s why I never started the thread.

This novel displays how strength in both partners increases drastically by dual cultivation 😂. The technique is called “Secret Art of Joyous Unification Technique “.

Charlie Wade and Dustin should be taught about such benefits. It’s a waste of youth.
Carry on Master Lu.. Create a new thread.. Its okay not to commit on daily basis.. Just post whenever you are free.. or just post once but it must be a completed story.. ☺️

Last edited by a moderator:
John White’s progress is quite slow in Ehereal realm ! Now it’s a long road to retrieve Demonia Stone !! I wonder when will he focus on Miranda !!! Not to mention Pablo & Tyler both are lurking there.

When Tyler will restore his physical body, he will ascend to Ultimate realm easily just by absorbing lethal intent of a couple high level Tribulators.

Won’t it be harder for John then ? Shouldn’t John be focused on himself or Miranda more ? Is John going to have an opportunity (fortuitous encounter) after restoring body of Old Geezer ?
I agree with master Lu assessment, heck even brother Sander himself said so . . . . .

Even though the slowness of his cultivation level somehow commensurate by his ability to cope with the adversaries beyond his level . . . Demonstating the Justice on behalf of heaven, even though one was a born genius it doesn't negate the necessity of hardworking which is the universal currency of progress. . . .

This is it that makes me suspended in mid air craving the next chapter, eager to know what's going on and how will our boy john overcome this particular situation and challenge.

While he need to hurry up his cultivation level, he also need to maintain his integrity cause he' soldering a fucking tremendous responsibility . . . . .

Bro was chosen by heaven

To liberate the Dragonian race . . .

I belive master Lu got what it takes to do this if he chose to do it 👍🏾🍷

Chapter 3700 Pathfinder Sect...

Meanwhile, in a corner of the courtyard in Pathfinder Sect, Trent was engaged in a conversation with a man. This man had a cloth bag hanging from his waist, and within it was Fitz’s soul, struggling in agony. The man in question was Killian Miller. In his quest for rapid cultivation, he roamed far and wide, hunting down Demonic Cultivators from the Inferno Devil lineage. After all, the majority of these cultivators were independent, with few people bothering about them in that place.

With great excitement, Killian exclaimed, “Mr. Fowler, thank you very much! I never expected to encounter a Demonic Cultivator with the demonic fire in Pathfinder Sect. It seems I have a real chance of breaking through to become an Eighth Level Tribulator. Once I’ve succeeded, I’ll go back and show my father. Even if I’m wandering around everywhere, I can still make a significant leap in my abilities.”

“Mr. Miller, thanking each other in our relationship seems a bit unnecessary, don’t you think? We both benefit from this arrangement. You receive resources for your cultivation, while I eliminate a love rival. Anyone who dares to vie for my Tessa’s affection is simply courting death.”

After Trent finished speaking, his gaze fiercely fixated on the cloth bag around Killian’s waist. Had it not been for Killian’s need for Fitz’s soul, Trent would have gladly thrashed Fitz’s soul to death right then and there. Throughout the journey, Trent couldn’t bear to watch anymore as Fitz was constantly showing affection toward Tessa.

“Haha! Even heroes can’t resist the temptations of beauty! Now, Mr. Fowler, you can pursue the girl you love without any worries.” With a hearty laugh, Killian gave Trent a friendly pat on the shoulder.

Trent also began to laugh, but his amusement was shortlived. His brows quickly furrowed, and he said with a grave expression, “This isn’t good. My master and his entourage must be arriving. You mustn’t let on that we’ve met, Mr. Miller. And certainly don’t mention that any of this was my idea.”

Once he finished speaking, Trent leaped, disappearing without a trace. Upon seeing the situation, Killian also wanted to flee, but just then, someone pushed the courtyard door open. After he entered, August’ face fell the moment he set his eyes on Killian, saying in a rather grim tone, “Mr. Miller, you caused a ruckus in Pathfinder Sect and even seized someone’s soul. Are you disregarding Pathfinder Sect?”

“Mr. Wickman, what are you saying? I just can’t seem to understand!” Killian played the fool, feigning ignorance. However, all the while, he subtly hid the cloth bag behind his back.

John had noticed Killian’s subtle movements long ago and had already detected Fitz’s aura. “Release my friend’s soul, or face death…”

John’s gaze was filled with murderous intent as he looked at Killian.

“Hmph! Who do you think you are,? Are you trying to intimidate me? I’m not someone who scares easily, and besides, what’s wrong with me vanquishing Demonic Cultivators?” With a cold huff, Killian suddenly leaped up. Immediately, he transformed into a streak of fiery light, dashing rapidly toward the distance.

“Go after him!” Upon seeing the situation, August immediately swung his hand, leading the people of Pathfinder Sect to begin their pursuit. Given the circumstances that unfolded at Pathfinder Sect, August naturally had to provide an explanation. Moreover, Stanlee and John had just saved his daughter’s life.

Killian moved with an astonishing speed, his figure quickly becoming a blur in the air, reminiscent of a shooting star. Despite August and his team’s desperate chase, they found themselves significantly lagging behind Killian.

Upon seeing the situation, John abruptly halted. In an instant, he vanished from sight, only to reappear a few kilometers away. Beneath John’s feet, two orbs of fire blazed fiercely, engulfing him in a wild and intense heat. In the blink of an eye, he had surpassed August and the others.

“Such incredible speed…” August looked at John, filled with surprise. One could only observe as John propelled himself forward in a leaping motion. Each time he vanished only to reappear, he had already covered a few kilometers. John’s Blazing Stride was akin to a divine martial art, far beyond the abilities of any ordinary cultivator.

John gazed at Killian, who wasn’t too far off, and he was filled with regret. If only my Blazing Stride were advanced, I would only need two steps to catch up with this guy!

Killian could sense a presence behind him. He instinctively turned around, only to find John rapidly closing in on him, his figure flickering in and out of sight.

Chapter 3701 Nethersky Eye...

“What the heck? What kind of magecraft is this?” Startled, Killian’s face drained of color as he rapidly plunged downward.

Seeing the situation, John also plunged straight down without hesitation. The two of them landed one after the other on a desolate mountain, located fifty kilometers away from Pathfinder Sect.

With a slight frown, Killian asked, “Who are you? What kind of magecraft did you just use?”

“Why should I reveal my magecraft to you? What makes you think you’re worthy…” John scoffed disdainfully!

“Brat, don’t think I’m clueless. I can sense the aura of demonic fire within you. If that’s the case, I’ll force your demonic fire soul out and use it as a resource for my cultivation!”

With a smirk playing on his lips, Killian promptly swept his hand toward the ground. Instantly, flames surged up from the ground, swiftly assembling into eight trigrams. Within the confines of the eight trigrams, humanoid monsters began to emerge, each of them ablaze with flames. John’s gaze swept over these humanoid monsters and furrowed his brows.

“These aren’t monsters, but human souls. I never thought you’d manipulate other people’s souls, turning them into puppets.” John glared furiously at Killian.

“I absorbed the demonic fire energy of these souls, rendering them worthless. Wouldn’t it be better to repurpose them into killer puppets?” Killian’s lips curled into a smirk.

“No need to rush. Soon, your soul will join them.” As Killian’s words fell, the souls ablaze with flames encircled John, linked together by a thread of fire.

“Do you really think you’re skillful enough to kill me?” John casually inquired.

“Judging by your aura, you’re only a Third Level Tribulator. As for me, I’m already at the Seventh Level, on the verge of advancing to the Eighth. What makes you think you can compete with me? So, you’re relying on that aura of demonic fire within you? You don’t seem to be a Demonic Cultivator, and you’re not from the Inferno Devil lineage either. So, where did that demonic fire within you originate from?” Killian asked.

With a playful smile, John said, “Submit to me, and I’ll tell you…”

Being a Third Level Tribulator, John was no longer intimidated by a Seventh Level Tribulator. Moreover, he possessed numerous life-saving measures. Divine Bow, Dragon Bell, and that time magical item timepiece could easily turn a dire situation around. Furthermore, he had activated the Nethersky Eye, and within his Storage Ring resided a tiny creature known as Heaven Devouring Beast. Although he wasn’t sure when Heaven Devouring Beast would make its appearance, it always seemed to show up when John was in dire straits.

“You’re courting death…” In a fit of rage, Killian performed a series of hand seals. Immediately, several fiery souls lunged toward John. These souls were engulfed in roaring flames, exuding immense power. And so, the flames formed a ring, and the scorching air started to quiver, making a crackling sound.

John remained still, motionless. Suddenly, his Golem Body activated, its radiant scales enveloping his entire body.

With a cold chuckle, Killian said, “Do you really think your armor can withstand my flames? It’s laughable. These are no ordinary flames. They’re demonic fire!”

Remaining silent, John suddenly swung both hands. From the center of his palms, two bursts of flame erupted instantaneously. The fire nascence star within John started to flicker rapidly. Flames then began to engulf John’s surroundings. Waves of heat rolled in, and the few souls that had been hovering around John were unexpectedly flung back under the force of this heatwave.

“Are you really using fire to fight me? You’ll find I’m not one to be trifled with…”

With a cold smirk, John activated Blazing Stride, his body vanishing in the blink of an eye. He reappeared in front of a soul, his hand reaching out to grasp it. The flames on the soul’s body were extinguished instantly, and with a single agonizing scream, the soul faded into nothingness.

Chapter 3702 Soulbinding Bead

John’s form flickered once more, materializing before another soul in a seamless dance of movement. This unfolded repeatedly, and in the mere span of a heartbeat, those souls engulfed in flames dissipated into nothingness, leaving behind only bewildered silence

“How… How is this possible?” Killian’s eyes widened, awash with pure horror. He struggled to comprehend the inexplicable. How could John, a mere Third Level Tribulator, wield such unimaginable power? He couldn’t grasp the reality of witnessing his meticulously crafted souls, each infused with the ominous essence of demonic fire, being effortlessly snuffed out by a mere Third Level Tribulator.

As John nonchalantly obliterated the souls, Killian felt a wave of panic engulf him. Without hesitation, he bolted toward the horizon, knowing that once he reached home, even the formidable John would be rendered powerless against him.

“Hmph, where do you think you’re going?” John emitted a disdainful snort, then swiftly gave chase. When it came to manipulating flames, John held an unyielding confidence. Possessing the fire nascence and wielding multiple varieties of demonic fire, he remained unruffled by his opponent. His current technique, the Blazing Stride, was a mastery beyond any attainable in the Ethereal Realm.

John’s form flickered, traversing space effortlessly. In an instant, he closed the gap with Killian, his presence looming ominously. With a gesture into the void, John unleashed a potent force, causing Killian’s mid-air flight to grind to a sudden halt.

“You like playing with fire, don’t you? Well, now you’ll get to experience what it feels like to be scorched…” In the palm of John’s hand, a vibrant flame danced before hurtling directly toward Killian.

Boom! Suddenly, an intense heat enveloped Killian’s body, its ferocity defying all rational expectation. While it was customary for Killian, a fire technique practitioner, to be surrounded by flames, the inferno now seemed imbued with a sinister sentience. It penetrated his skin with voracious intent, delving into the very core of his being.

“Aah!” A pained cry tore from Killian’s lips as he plummeted from the sky. “Please, spare me! Spare me! I can give the soul back to you!”

Killian’s plea echoed desperately, yet John’s demonic fire held him ensnared, impervious to escape. The sight of a Seventh Level Tribulator reduced to pleading for mercy at the hands of a Third Level Tribulator was a spectacle seldom witnessed, an anomaly in the hierarchy of power.

With a swift flick of his wrist, John quelled the flames consuming Killian in an instant. Killian was in a disheveled state; gone was his usual poised demeanor befitting a scion of a distinguished lineage.

John extended his hand, his voice firm. “Hand it over.” Though Killian hesitated, he reluctantly surrendered the cloth bag from his waist. John peered inside, confirming its contents to be the soul of Fitz before securing the bag.

“I’ve given you what you want. Will you release me now?” Killian inquired cautiously.

“Release you?” John scoffed. “You dared to seize the soul of my friend, risking his very life. Do you really think I’d let you leave? Today, I’ll put an end to your life, so you can no longer harm others…” With these words, John unleashed a swift strike toward Killian.

Shock seized Killian to his core as he realized there was no escape from John’s relentless force.

“Mr. Red, please show some mercy…” In that moment, August hurriedly approached, trailed by the others. John paused, shifting his attention to August with a quizzical expression.

“Mr. Wickman,” he began, “This guy caused chaos at the Pathfinder Sect and endangered the life of my friend. Would it not be justified to end his life? Why do you intervene?”

“Mr. Red, I hope you’d do me a favor. Permit me to take him back to Pathfinder Sect for disciplinary measures. It would serve as a stern warning to others,” August proposed with unwavering courtesy.

Since August had said so, John could only offer a nod of acquiescence. Before long, John and his companions returned to the Pathfinder Sect. John carefully unsealed the cloth bag, releasing Fitz’s spirit.

Upon its reunion with his body, Fitz swiftly regained consciousness, spared from significant harm thanks to the Soulbinding Bead. Trent’s countenance darkened when he saw Killian. Despite his internal turmoil, he struggled to maintain composure.

Chapter 3703 Miller family

“You jerk! You nearly cost Fitz his life! I’ll end you!” Tessa’s fury surged when she saw Killian, now captured and brought back. She almost wanted to kill him.

“Tessa, stop!” Stanlee interceded, mindful of Killian’s status as the favored scion of the Miller family. His demise would undoubtedly provoke severe repercussions from the Millers, rendering Soul Demon Sect vulnerable to retaliation.

“Mr. Miller, it’s well known that Soul Demon Sect and the Miller family have maintained amicable relations. Why then would you harm one of our sect members? If you fail to provide an explanation today, Soul Demon Sect will not overlook this transgression. We are not to be underestimated,” Stanlee interrogated Killian with simmering indignation. It was impossible Killian couldn’t recognize their sect’s members, especially Tessa. Yet, he had not only assaulted Tessa, causing her injury, but had also seized Fitz’s soul. Such blatant disregard for their sect was an affront that could not be overlooked.

Killian sensed the simmering rage in Stanlee’s gaze, understanding that without coming clean, his predicament would only worsen. Gathering his resolve, he began, “Mr. Stark, I…”

“Master, no more listening to his lies. Dispose of him and be done,” Trent interjected abruptly, panicking when he realized Killian was going to betray him.

In a frantic attempt to silence Killian permanently, Trent moved to strike. Fortunately, August intervened swiftly, positioning himself before Killian, intercepting the impending blow.

“Trent, how audacious of you! Step back!” Stanlee thundered. Trent’s audacity to act on his own and disregard his authority angered Stanlee to no end.

Killian was furious when Trent tried to kill him. He lashed out, “Trent, you treacherous scoundrel! Wasn’t it you who orchestrated this?”

“Mr. Stark, it was your own disciple who sought me out and asked me to do this. He said someone’s trying to snatch Tessa from him. I acted upon his plea, swayed by his persuasion. I harbor no ill will toward Soul Demon Sect.” Killian decided to spill the beans since things had already come to this.

Stanlee stood stunned by this revelation, never imagining Trent capable of such deceit. His furious gaze bore into Trent, and Trent, gripped by panic, sank to his knees before Stanlee.

“Master, I was misguided. Tessa and I have a history. We were childhood sweethearts. Fitz’s sudden appearance disrupted our bond. I couldn’t bear losing her,” he confessed desperately, his body trembling.

“Trent, how… how could you do something like that? I’ve always regarded you as an older brother. I have no romantic feelings for you.” Tessa’s disbelief resonated in her voice.

Stanlee’s jaw tightened, his gaze icy as he struggled to find words. John, standing nearby, broke the tense silence.

“We ran into Dr. Livingstone, who suddenly attacked us. You tipped them off, didn’t you?” John’s accusation triggered a revelation in Stanlee’s mind. Recalling a moment during their journey when Trent complained of illness and briefly separated from the group, only to reunite with them just before they encountered Stephen’s team, Stanlee realized the likely betrayal: Trent had betrayed John’s identity during that interval.

“Master, I beg your forgiveness. I admit my mistakes. Spare me, please,” Trent pleaded desperately, his admission serving as tacit confirmation of John’s suspicions.

“You despicable traitor! You’ve besmirched the honor of our Soul Demon Sect. I’ll end you,” Stanlee declared, his hand raised to strike at Trent.

Witnessing Stanlee’s resolve to disregard their masterdisciple relationship and execute him, Trent teetered on the edge of madness.

“Go ahead. Kill me if you must. But before I perish, I’ll reveal the truth. This man you call Mr. Red is no Mr. Red at all. His true name is John, the very same John sought by the Demon Seal Alliance, with a bounty on his head for over a century. Anyone who could eliminate him or deliver him to the Demon Seal Alliance would be handsomely rewarded!” Trent roared, glaring at John venomously. If it hadn’t been for John, Fitz wouldn’t have shown up either.

Chapter 3704 Trent’s lifeless form

“Trent, you animal!” Stanlee’s fury reached a breaking point. Without hesitation, he delivered a resounding slap to Trent’s face, the force of which proved fatal.

As Trent’s life abruptly ended, Stanlee was struck by a whirlwind of complex emotions. The shock of having taken the life of his own apprentice rendered him motionless, his countenance a tumult of conflicting feelings. After all, Trent had been under his guidance, nurtured and mentored by his own hands, only to meet his demise by them.

Tessa stood frozen, her gaze fixated on Trent’s lifeless form. She was similarly stunned, unsure how to react. Trent’s revelation sent shockwaves through the gathered crowd, drawing their attention squarely onto John.

Among them, August and Killian shared a look of disbelief, their eyes trained on John. In that moment, Killian was overwhelmed with astonishment. He finally understood why John, a Third Level Tribulator, had effortlessly bested him, a Seventh Level Tribulator, without a hint of trepidation. It turned out that John held a Decree of Execution from the Demon Seal Alliance, who promised century-long offerings as a bounty for anyone who could execute him. That was a revelation that hinted at John’s exceptional abilities. After all, the alliance wouldn’t have gone to such lengths without reason.

“Mr. Wickman, let’s head to your place. I need to discuss some matters with you,” Stanlee urged. He understood that if they continued staying here, they’d risk exposing John’s identity and place him in jeopardy.

Stanlee could only hope that August, considering John’s recent heroism in saving his daughter, would refrain from harming John. August comprehended Stanlee’s meaning and nodded in agreement. He then directed his subordinates with a decisive command, “Keep a close eye on Killian. Don’t let him escape.”

As he was instructing his subordinates, however, August hinted at them with his eyes. Instantly, his subordinates grasped his meaning. Pathfinder Sect could only reprimand Killian for his actions; outright execution was out of the question, as they didn’t want to invite trouble.

Even if John were the one responsible for Killian’s demise, it was probable that the Miller family would still seek retribution against Pathfinder Sect, given that the incident had originated within their territory.

After August escorted Stanlee and the others back to his residence, Killian was granted his freedom, released from captivity.

“Mr. Wickman, I must come clean. I’ve lied to you. This man is indeed John White, the individual targeted by the Demon Seal Alliance for termination,” Stanlee confessed candidly to August. “However, our decision to conceal his identity was not made lightly. Given the circumstances, revealing Mr. White’s true identity would have placed him in imminent danger.”

John’s demeanor shifted as Stanlee spoke, reverting to his authentic self. August regarded John with keen interest, his curiosity piqued.

“Mr. White, I’m curious. What did you do to provoke the wrath of the Demon Seal Alliance?” His question echoed the sentiments of many who were aware of the alliance’s pursuit of John, yet remained ignorant of the reasons behind it.

August’s curiosity surged as he observed John, noting his youthful appearance and relatively low level of cultivation. He couldn’t help but wonder how John had provoked the formidable Demon Seal Alliance.

“It’s not a significant matter, really. I just happened to, uh, eliminate the son of their leader…” John remarked casually, his tone oddly nonchalant.

“What?” August exclaimed, his shock palpable. “How can you say that’s not significant? No wonder the Demon Seal Alliance is hell-bent on your elimination!”

“But rest assured,” August continued, his tone shifting to reassurance, “Pathfinder Sect possesses ample resources, and I won’t betray you for the alliance’s bounty. Moreover, you’ve saved my daughter. However, it’s not safe for you to remain here much longer. Your identity is compromised, and I suspect there are already individuals plotting against you within the sect. Furthermore, there are countless other cultivators here at Pathfinder Sect. I’ll escort you immediately to seek information from Lunarius Palace. Once we have the necessary intel, Mr. White, we can decide on our next course of action.”

August appeared to be acting in John’s best interests, but in truth, he was also keenly aware of the potential trouble John’s presence could bring to Pathfinder Sect.

If John’s identity became widely known within the sect, it would undoubtedly attract attention and potentially incite conflict. Moreover, if anyone in Pathfinder Sect took action against John, it could put August in a difficult position.

Chapter 3705 Pathfinder Sect

Accompanied by August, John and his companions made their way to a place in Pathfinder Sect known for selling valuable intelligence. The area was bustling with activity, with numerous individuals queued up for information.

While John’s group had an appointment scheduled for later in the afternoon, August’s influence allowed them to gain swift access.

“Mr. Wickman, what brings you here?” a Pathfinder Sect member inquired, surprised by August’ unexpected appearance.

“I’ve come with some friends to inquire about something. Is Mr. Vanders available?” August responded calmly.

“He’s in the room at the back,” the sect member confirmed with a nod.

Acknowledging the information with a slight nod, August gestured for John and the others to follow him as they proceeded toward the rear of the establishment. Their path remained unimpeded, with no one daring to stop them.

John couldn’t help but marvel at the ease with which they navigated through the sect’s premises, recognizing the significant advantage of having influential connections.

August led John and the others to a secluded room at the back of the establishment. Inside, they found a middle-aged man with a slight frame, dressed in humble, coarse linen, absorbed in writing.

Upon hearing someone enter, the middle-aged man looked up, his expression one of surprise.

“August, what brings you here? Please, take a seat,” he greeted warmly, rising from his chair swiftly.

“Dillon, I’ve brought some friends with me. We’re in need of your expertise,” August explained. John realized then that the unassuming man before him was none other than Dillon Vanders, an esteemed elder of Pathfinder Sect. It was known that elders of the sect enjoyed considerable wealth and prestige, yet Dillon’s appearance contradicted this notion, his attire suggesting a life of austerity rather than abundance.

Dillon, acknowledging John, Stanlee, and the others, nodded in greeting. “Please, feel free to inquire about anything. While I may not know everything about the Ethereal Realm, my knowledge of the southern region is comprehensive,” he offered graciously.

“Mr. White, allow me to introduce Mr. Vanders, who’s responsible for gathering intelligence within Pathfinder Sect. He’s an invaluable resource for any inquiries you may have,” August introduced John to Dillon.

John nodded in acknowledgment before turning his attention to Dillon. “Mr. Vanders, I’m curious about the Lunarius Palace. Are you familiar with it?” he inquired.

“Indeed, I am,” Dillon confirmed with a nod. “The Lunarius Palace is said to have a history spanning thousands of years. It vanished without a trace until approximately six months ago when it reappeared atop Demonia Mountain. Notably, it’s inhabited exclusively by female cultivators.”

John’s excitement surged when he heard this information. It aligned with what the holy maiden of the Lunarius Palace had mentioned about the palace’s destruction by demons years ago. It was evident that Dillon possessed considerable knowledge on the matter.

“Mr. Vanders, could you tell me the current whereabouts of the Lunarius Palace? I’m eager to pay it a visit,” John inquired eagerly.

“You want to pay a visit?” Dillon’s gaze flickered with amusement as he regarded John with a smile. “Looks like you’re intrigued, too. Ever since the Lunarius Palace reappeared, there have been rumors about the breathtaking beauty of its female cultivators, enticing many young cultivators in hopes of finding companionship. However, they’re all oblivious to the fact that official disciples within the palace are prohibited from romantic entanglements. Only those in the outer circle are allowed. Despite this restriction, countless cultivators flock there, drawn by curiosity and desire.”

Dillon continued, “Pathfinder Sect has established a route to the palace, with airships facilitating travel. Unfortunately, the demand for this route is exceedingly high, and bookings are currently full. If you’re intent on visiting, you may have to wait a few days.”

John was astonished by Dillon’s revelations. He hadn’t anticipated that news of the Lunarius Palace would spread so rapidly in just half a year. Yet upon reflection, it seemed inevitable. With tales of beautiful female cultivators inhabiting the palace spreading far and wide, it was no wonder that countless cultivators were drawn to it, hoping to witness such beauty firsthand.

Carnal desires are innate, even among cultivators of the Ethereal Realm. John mused inwardly, recognizing the universality of such impulses.

“Mr. Vanders, since the airship is fully booked, could you provide me with directions instead? I’ll find my own way to the Lunarius Palace,” John proposed confidently, already formulating plans for his solo journey.

Chapter 3706 - Chapter 3708 Communication Devices

“My good sir, the Lunarius Palace rests in the far south of Demonia Mountain,” Dillon began, his tone cautious. “It’s a region perpetually shrouded in snow, with temperatures plummeting to unbearable levels. Furthermore, the path leading there winds through the treacherous depths of Demonia Mountain, fraught with peril at every turn. Venturing alone poses immense risks-chaos and danger lurks in the mountain’s depths. Without proper caution, you may die before even reaching the palace. The area is rife with wandering cultivators, and it’s not as safe as it is here.”

“Furthermore,” Dillon continued, his tone grave, “considering you’re only a Third Level Tribulator, even the base of Demonia Mountain poses considerable danger, let alone venturing deeper into its depths. You ought to weigh the risks carefully. Frankly, if August hadn’t brought you here, I wouldn’t have divulged this information to you.”

John’s brows furrowed slightly at Dillon’s words. He hadn’t expected the southernmost region of the Ethereal Realm to resemble the frigid landscapes of the mundane world’s polar regions. In the mundane realm, both the South and North poles were known for their perpetual snow and harsh conditions, where survival was a constant battle against freezing temperatures. However, the vastness of the Ethereal Realm far surpassed that of the mundane world.

John was acutely aware that the depths of Demonia Mountain harbored numerous Demonic Cultivators, rendering it an exceptionally perilous territory. Yet, he couldn’t simply remain idle for days, waiting for an available spot on an airship.

“Dillon, I must be frank. Mr. White here has recently saved my daughter’s life,” August interjected, noticing John’s troubled expression.

“In light of his invaluable service, please make arrangements for him on the airship.” Dillon was momentarily taken aback by August’s revelation.

“August, your daughter is well?” he inquired, astonishment evident in his tone.

“Yes, thanks to Mr. White,” August affirmed with a nod, withholding John’s true identity. While he could choose not to take action against John despite the Demon Seal Alliance’s bounty, he couldn’t guarantee others would do the same.

Dillon sized John up in disbelief, clearly seeing him in a new light.

“Since you saved the life of August’ daughter, I’ll make the necessary arrangements for you,” Dillon declared to John.

“An airship bound for the Lunarius Palace will depart shortly. Follow me; I personally oversee all airship operations to the palace. The journey through the depths of Demonia Mountain is perilous, with many Demonic Cultivators lurking about. I must ensure the safety of our passengers and crew.”

“Thank you so much,” John expressed his gratitude earnestly. Stepping forward, August patted Dillon on the shoulder.

“Thank you, Dillon. Once you return, join me for a drink at my place,” he invited warmly. Dillon’s laughter filled the room.

“Absolutely! I’ll hold you to that,” he replied jovially.

Stanlee leaned in close to John, suggesting in a whisper, “Mr. White, perhaps we should accompany you on this journey.”

After all, the southernmost reaches of Demonia Mountain were harsh, with its perpetually cold climate posing significant challenges.

“Yeah, we should go with you. We can look out for each other,” Fitz agreed, offering his support. However, John declined, shaking his head gently.

“Mr. Stark, I’ve already imposed enough on you during this journey. The Soul Demon Sect can’t be left unattended. I’ll manage on my own.”

Turning to Fitz, John continued, “Fitz, you’ve been by my side for some time now. Now that you’ve regained your physical form and can resume a normal life, it’s best for you to stay with Ms. Stark, especially considering your mutual feelings. If fate allows, we may meet again.”

“Mr. White…” Tears welled up in Fitz’s eyes at John’s words.

Despite John’s role in destroying Fitz’s physical body and imprisoning his soul, Fitz harbored no ill will. Instead, he felt profound gratitude toward John for everything. During his time with John, Fitz had undergone significant growth.

With John’s assistance, he not only regained his physical form but also experienced a substantial increase in strength. Moreover, he had found true love, and he considered himself fortunate.

“You’re a grown man. Stop hugging me like that, people will talk?” John comforted Fitz, offering a gentle smile as he patted his shoulder.

“Mr. White, if there ever comes a time when you require my aid, I’d gladly risk everything to assist you. Could you provide me with a communication device? That way, I could easily reach out to you if needed,” Fitz requested earnestly.

While communication devices were rare treasures to others, they held little value to John, who could easily craft them with his skills.

“No problem!” John retrieved a dozen communication devices from his Storage Ring and passed them to Fitz with ease. Fitz accepted them happily, swiftly stowing them away.

Both Stanlee and August were astounded. Communication devices were prized possessions in the Ethereal Realm due to their convenience, yet their high cost made them a luxury beyond reach for many cultivators. However, John casually produced over a dozen communication devices and handed them over to Fitz as if it were nothing.

“Mr. White, these communication devices… they’re quite valuable. How did you come to possess so many?” Stanlee inquired, his astonishment evident.

If only Tessa and her companions had communication devices back when they were pursued, they would have been able to alert Stanlee about their predicament promptly. However, such devices were a luxury in the entire Soul Demon Sect, and none were available when needed.

“I have plenty of these,” John remarked casually.

“I can share some with you if you’d like.” With that, he produced a dozen or so communication devices and passed them to Stanlee, who accepted them with disbelief.

Dillon and August observed the exchange in astonishment, pondering how John had come into possession of so many communication devices.

“Mr. White, can you provide me with some?” August inquired cautiously.

“I don’t expect them for free. In exchange, I’ll cover all your expenses at Pathfinder Sect, including your airship fare. Additionally, with my token in your possession, you’ll have unrestricted access to all areas of Pathfinder Sect at no cost.”

“Of course, I have plenty to spare,” John confirmed, handing over a dozen communication devices to August.

Dillon’s eyes gleamed with envy as he watched, licking his lips. Having such a device would allow him to communicate with his family anytime and anywhere, a convenience he sorely needed during his frequent travels. With this device, staying connected would no longer be a hassle, offering the promise of constant contact regardless of his whereabouts.

Observing Dillon’s reaction, John couldn’t help but smile. He extended his hand, revealing a handful of communication devices.

“Mr. Vanders, I’ll need your assistance on our journey. Please accept these as a token of appreciation for your support.” Dillon’s face lit up with delight as he eagerly accepted the devices.

“Thank you, Mr. White,” he exclaimed. “Rest assured, I’ll arrange for a first-class cabin with a private room for you. You’ll have all the comfort and privacy you need!”

Stanlee, still bewildered, voiced his curiosity, “Mr. White, how did you come to possess so many of these devices? Not many are capable of crafting them, and they’re quite expensive.”

Fitz interjected with a smile, “Mr. Stark, Mr. White is a master of charms. Crafting low- level charms like communication devices is child’s play for him. He’s capable of creating even the high-level charms with ease.”

“What?” Stanlee was stunned.

In the Ethereal Realm, individuals skilled in crafting charms, arrays, and alchemy were a rare breed. Yet, to Stanlee’s incredulity, John encompassed all these talents. Not only was he an adept array master, but he also possessed remarkable prowess as an alchemist and a charm master. That’s just absurd!

Moreover, John was fearless in confronting a Seventh Level Tribulator despite being merely a Third Level Tribulator. Such audacity, engaging in battles far beyond one’s rank, was an anomaly in the Ethereal Realm. It was becoming increasingly apparent that John was not just talented but a prodigy among prodigies.

August was equally astounded by John’s multifaceted talents. Though he had witnessed John identify and dismantle the formidable Ten Thousand Spirits Array, rescuing his daughter’s soul, the revelation that John was also proficient as a charm master left August in awe.

As the departure time approached, Dillon escorted John to the airship’s docking location. Fitz bid John farewell with tears in his eyes, knowing that their paths might not cross again. With Dillon’s guidance, John boarded the airship without any formal inspection.

Unbeknownst to John, however, someone was watching him board the airship before swiftly leaving.

“Mr. Miller, John has boarded the airship headed for Lunarius Palace,” a messenger promptly relayed the information to Killian as soon as John boarded the airship.

By now, Killian had left the vicinity of Pathfinder Sect, his countenance shrouded in gloom. Although August had deliberately let him go, Killian was reluctant to give up.

Moreover, John was a prized target marked by the Demon Seal Alliance. Killian would secure the lucrative bounty they offered if he managed to slay John.

“Understood,” Killian responded with a fleeting, cold smirk playing at his lips.

At that moment, John stood in awe as he gazed upon Pathfinder Sect’s grand airship. Its sheer size was enough to accommodate hundreds of cultivators. Guided by Dillon, John navigated through a maze of corridors until they reached the opulent first-class cabins. Opening the door to one of them, Dillon turned to John with a courteous smile.

“Mr. White, this will be your resting quarters for the journey. I’ll assign someone to cater to your needs, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need anything,” Dillon offered graciously to thank John for the communication devices.

John expressed his gratitude, “Thank you very much, Mr. Vanders!”

“You’re welcome,” Dillon replied with a reassuring tone before cautioning, “Despite my presence, there might be some who covet our airship. Should you hear any disturbances, Mr. White, rest assured, I’ll handle it.” His confidence spoke volumes of his experience in flying this route.

“Understood,” John nodded solemnly.

Even without Dillon’s caution, he would not have shown himself. If he encountered someone who recognized him and his identity was exposed, it could spell trouble for him. His priority was obtaining the Demonia Stone from the Lunarius Palace and leaving promptly thereafter.

John secured the door behind him and carefully set up a small arcane array before beginning his cultivation.

As the airship took off, it embarked on its journey toward the southernmost point of Demonia Mountain. Engrossed in his cultivation, John lost track of time as the landscape passed by below. Suddenly, the airship shuddered to a halt, but John remained unperturbed. After all, Dillon had told him if anything were to happen, he needn’t concern himself with it. At that moment, the airship was surrounded by over a dozen vicious cultivators, each exuding an intimidating aura.

“This airship belongs to Pathfinder Sect. We humbly request your benevolence. If you seek resources, I can offer you a token. With it, you may gather supplies from any of our branch sects,” Dillon implored, stepping forward with a group of disciples trailing behind him.

Recognizing the dangers of the journey to Lunarius Palace, Dillon had assembled a larger escort than usual for their protection.

“Mr. Vanders, the resources we seek today are beyond your capacity to provide,” sneered a man with a single eye, exuding an aura of formidable strength as an Eighth Level Tribulator. Behind him, his companions wielded an array of mystical weapons, each matching the power of a Fifth or Sixth Level Tribulator.

Dillon’s brow creased slightly. He was merely an Eighth Level Tribulator, and he knew that his disciples, mostly Second or Third Level, were ill- equipped to handle such a formidable force. If it came down to a fight, they’d be vastly outnumbered and outmatched. Yet, if all the cultivators aboard the airship joined forces, they might have a fighting chance. But would they be willing to step up?

Chapter 3709 – 3710 Is your name John?

The fear emanating from the passengers was palpable, each one trembling in the face of the group’s overwhelming aura. Among the passengers, the majority were young cultivators bound for Lunarius Palace, driven by curiosity and the hope of finding romantic partners among the palace’s renowned beauties. However, most of them were relatively weak, with the majority only Second or Third Level Tribulators, lacking the strength to confront such a formidable threat.

Suddenly confronted by such formidable cultivators, the young passengers were naturally gripped by fear. Dillon, attempting to maintain his composure despite the tension, addressed the group, his voice tinged with a hint of suppressed anger.

“My friends, surely you understand the strength of Pathfinder Sect since you had the audacity to get in our airship’s way. Do you think you can dismiss us so easily?” If possible, he wanted to avoid conflict. Considering the group’s frequent ventures into the treacherous depths of Demonia Mountain, Dillon weighed the potential repercussions of engaging in a deadly feud. It was clear that any altercation would only invite relentless harassment upon Pathfinder Sect in the future, creating needless complications.

“Mr. Vanders,” One-Eyed retorted coldly, “I harbor no, intentions of disrespecting your sect. However, today, I only have one demand. Surrender one individual to me, and the rest of you may depart unharmed, with all your resources intact.”

“Who?” Dillon was taken aback. He hadn’t anticipated that these rogues weren’t after mere material possessions but rather a person.

“Hand over a guy named John White!” One- Eyed declared.

“Mr. White?” Dillon frowned. “Is there some history between Mr. White and your group? Why are you looking for him?”

One-Eyed laughed in response. “Mr. Vanders, do you truly not know, or are you feigning ignorance? John White has been marked for execution by the Demon Seal Alliance. Killing him would earn me a handsome reward from the alliance. I find it hard to believe that you’re unaware. You’re clearly planning to monopolize the bounty that the Demon Seal Alliance offers, aren’t you?”

One-Eyed’s accusation left Dillon stunned; he was indeed oblivious to this matter!

Meanwhile, in the luxurious private room, John’s heart tightened when he heard One- Eyed’s words. He hadn’t anticipated that news of his voyage to Lunarius Palace on an airship would be known to others.

A wave of commotion erupted in the airship. Many cultivators, upon hearing One-Eyed’s words, were utterly astonished. Many of them were aware of the Decree of Execution issued by the Demon Seal Alliance, but they didn’t know John. Thus, they didn’t even know John had boarded the airship.

As soon as One-Eyed mentioned that John was on board the airship, the cultivators were instantly thrown into a frenzy.

“Who’s John? Which one is John?” A Fifth Level Tribulator, deemed powerful among the young cultivators, rose to his feet, scanning the crowd for answers. But silence greeted his inquiry. None dared to speak up, as none of them were John.

“This John is worth a handsome bounty. Surely he wouldn’t be sitting among us. He’s likely in the luxurious first-class cabin,” someone speculated aloud.

“I saw Mr. Vanders personally escort someone to the firstclass cabin. That guy must be John,” someone else confirmed.

Hearing that, the Fifth Level Tribulator wasted no time and sprinted toward the first-class cabin. By now, Dillon had led everyone outside the airship, leaving the interior unguarded.

The Fifth Level Tribulator hurried to the first-class cabin. As he was about to kick the door down, the door opened on its own. John emerged from within, fixing a cold gaze on the Fifth Level Tribulator.

Realizing that John was only a Third Level Tribulator, the Fifth Level Tribulator was filled with excitement. If he acted swiftly and eliminated John, the bounty would be his. The Fifth Level Tribulator turned to John, his eyes gleaming with anticipation.

“Is your name John?” he asked eagerly.

John affirmed with a nod. “Yes, that’s correct.”

The Fifth Level Tribulator’s excitement surged. He was ready to pounce on John when a voice from the crowd interjected, casting doubt.

“Не must be a fake. It’s unlikely that the Demon Seal Alliance would offer such a generous bounty for a mere Third Level Tribulator! They could easily send a few random people to handle someone like him. Is a Decree of Execution really necessary?

The Fifth Level Tribulator thought that made sense. He frowned slightly, asking, “You’re John, the one targeted by the Demon Seal Alliance?”

“Yes, that’s me. If you end my life, you’ll be rewarded with a century’s worth of offerings from the Demon Seal Alliance.” Surprisingly, John affirmed without a moment’s hesitation.

This bold admission left everyone present perplexed. They couldn’t fathom why John would be bold enough to openly confess. Does he not know that by admitting it, he’s essentially dead meat? As a mere Third Level Tribulator among many formidable cultivators, his audacity seemed reckless.

“Very well, since you’ve admitted it, you’ve left me no choice,” the Fifth Level Tribulator declared coldly.

“I’d rather eliminate the wrong person than let this golden opportunity slip through my fingers!”

With resolve in his eyes, he wasted no time in taking action against John. With a swift motion, he aimed his palm at John, believing that the vast gap in their levels would ensure John’s swift demise.

However, in a surprising turn of events, as he launched his attack, John reacted with lightning speed. Meeting the strike head-on, John’s palm shot out, delivering a devastating blow before the Fifth Level Tribulator could react.

Thwack! The force of John’s counterattack was overwhelming. With a thunderous impact, the Fifth Level Tribulator was propelled backward, hurtling through the air until he crashed heavily onto the ground before the stunned onlookers. His body convulsed momentarily before he spat out a mouthful of blood, his life extinguished in an instant.

After his physical demise, a remnant of his soul attempted to flee the confines of the airship. With a mere flick of John’s finger, a sinister blaze of demonic fire erupted, ensnaring the soul remnant in its merciless grasp.

The chilling wails echoed through the air as the flames devoured the remnants, leaving nothing behind but smoldering ashes. In a cruel twist of fate, not only did his mortal form meet its end, but even his soul was consumed by the relentless inferno, extinguishing any hope of redemption or reincarnation.

As the horrifying spectacle unfolded before their eyes, the other cultivators aboard the airship stood frozen in shock, their disbelief palpable in the stunned silence that permeated the atmosphere. Never in their wildest dreams could they have envisioned such a scene: a mere Third Level Tribulator effortlessly killing a formidable Fifth Level adversary with a single, devastating blow. That’s just ridiculous!

John’s gaze swept over the hushed crowd, his demeanor unyielding and cold.

“If any of you still desire to claim the Demon Seal Alliance’s bounty, make your move now,” he declared, his voice cutting through the tense silence like a blade.

Under the weight of John’s stern stare, many of the cultivators lowered their heads uneasily. In that moment, they comprehended why the Demon Seal Alliance had set such a generous reward for John’s demise, despite his comparatively modest cultivation level.

Knowing he had managed to intimidate the cultivators into submission, John made his way out. He understood that he couldn’t evade the confrontation any longer, these people had come seeking him, and he was prepared to confront them head-on.

Dillon and his group were probably no match for these people.

Outside, One-Eyed’s patience had worn thin. His voice carried a chilling edge as he said to Dillon, “Hand him over, or I’ll kill everyone on board.”

“If you guys fail to guarantee the safety of your passengers, let’s see how many would dare to board your airships again…”

One-Eyed’s words dripped with malice, his imposing aura weighing heavily on the airship. Around him, a cadre of about ten Demonic Cultivators bristled with hostility, their readiness to strike palpable in the air.

The young cultivators aboard the airship shivered involuntarily as they felt the malevolent aura emanating from the group. They had embarked on this journey with hopes of enjoying themselves at Lunarius Palace, but now, they found themselves facing death halfway through their journey.

“My friend, think it through. If it really comes down to a fight, you might not get what you want.” Dillon’s voice carried a warning edge, his gaze piercing. Despite his shock at John’s true identity, Dillon couldn’t fathom betraying him. John had provided him with invaluable communication devices and, more importantly, had saved August’ daughter. Even if John were merely an ordinary passenger, Dillon wouldn’t have surrendered him. Doing so would jeopardize Pathfinder Sect’s reputation. How are we going to do business in the future?

“You’re the one who wants a fight. All I asked was for you to surrender John. Why won’t you do it? Are you also after the bounty?” One-Eyed asked.

Dillon dismissed One-Eyed’s insinuation with disdain.

“Bullshit. Pathfinder Sect may not rival the Demon Seal Alliance, but we do not lack resources. How dare you suggest that? I don’t care who’s after John. He is currently under our protection, aboard our airship. Surrendering him would tarnish our reputation irreparably. As the escort, it’s my duty to ensure the safety of all passengers. Even at the cost of my life, I will not betray that trust. And if you dare to provoke a conflict, be prepared for the consequences. Even if I fall, Pathfinder Sect will ensure justice is served. Consider your actions carefully. If we mark you as our enemy, you won’t survive in the southern region.”

Dillon’s words could only use Pathfinder Sect’s authority to intimidate One- Eyed and his group. As expected, One-Eyed’s resolve wavered. Pathfinder Sect wielded considerable influence throughout the southern region, boasting numerous branches and a formidable reputation. If he crossed them and found himself on their hit list, it would indeed be impossible for him to survive in the southern region.

Moreover, the sect leader of Pathfinder Sect was an enigma, rarely seen and known by few. It was the elders who were primarily overseeing the sect. Swayed by the potential consequences of antagonizing Pathfinder Sect, One-Eyed hesitated. Dillon seized the opportunity, offering a compromise.

“If you give up now, we’re willing to provide a generous batch of resources. While it may not match the bounty of the Demon Seal Alliance, it certainly won’t be far off.” He struck while the iron was still hot, hoping he could persuade One-Eyed and his group to leave.

Upon hearing the offer, One-Eyed was even more torn. As One-Eyed contemplated Dillon’s proposition, one of his underlings approached him, murmuring into his ear,

“Boss, a century’s worth of offerings isn’t the only thing we’ll get if we manage to kill John.” One-Eyed’s gaze hardened after he heard that.

Turning his gaze back to Dillon, One-Eyed spoke. “Mr. Vanders, while I harbor no desire to be at odds with Pathfinder Sect, I cannot leave without John today. If you refuse to hand him over, you leave me no choice but to end you.”

Dillon’s brow furrowed. I was so close to succeeding! What did that underling say to strengthen his resolve?

“Mr. Vanders, do you think you could take on this one-eyed guy?”

As Dillon was caught between a rock and a hard place, John unexpectedly emerged from the airship.

“Mr. White, why are you out here? I told you to stay put,” Dillon exclaimed anxiously. Turning his attention to John, One-Eyed was surprised.

“Are you John White?” he asked, his tone tinged with disbelief. After all, he believed anyone targeted by the Demon Seal Alliance with such a hefty bounty was typically a seasoned cultivator; a Fifth Level Tribulator, at least. Moreover, he must be someone who had a history with the alliance. John, however, appeared deceptively youthful and was merely a Third Level Tribulator. How could someone of this caliber possibly be targeted by the Demon Seal Alliance?

“Indeed, I am John, the one whom the Demon Seal Alliance is after. I can go with you, so don’t make things difficult for Mr. Vanders,” John addressed One-Eyed calmly.

One-Eyed’s expression brightened with relief. If John surrendered willingly, it would save him from offending Pathfinder Sect, and he would still receive the bounty from the Demon Seal Alliance. It’s the best of both worlds!

“All right,” One-Eyed agreed, “as long as you cooperate and follow my instructions, I won’t cause any trouble for Pathfinder Sect. I’ll let them leave immediately.”

“Mr. White, you…” Dillon began, feeling a mix of gratitude and guilt as John voluntarily stepped forward to spare him trouble. However, John chose to ignore Dillon, directing his attention to One-Eyed instead.

“I’m about to be killed by you all. But before I meet my end, there’s something I need to understand.”

Chapter 3700 Pathfinder Sect...

Meanwhile, in a corner of the courtyard in Pathfinder Sect, Trent was engaged in a conversation with a man. This man had a cloth bag hanging from his waist, and within it was Fitz’s soul, struggling in agony. The man in question was Killian Miller. In his quest for rapid cultivation, he roamed far and wide, hunting down Demonic Cultivators from the Inferno Devil lineage. After all, the majority of these cultivators were independent, with few people bothering about them in that place.

With great excitement, Killian exclaimed, “Mr. Fowler, thank you very much! I never expected to encounter a Demonic Cultivator with the demonic fire in Pathfinder Sect. It seems I have a real chance of breaking through to become an Eighth Level Tribulator. Once I’ve succeeded, I’ll go back and show my father. Even if I’m wandering around everywhere, I can still make a significant leap in my abilities.”

“Mr. Miller, thanking each other in our relationship seems a bit unnecessary, don’t you think? We both benefit from this arrangement. You receive resources for your cultivation, while I eliminate a love rival. Anyone who dares to vie for my Tessa’s affection is simply courting death.”

After Trent finished speaking, his gaze fiercely fixated on the cloth bag around Killian’s waist. Had it not been for Killian’s need for Fitz’s soul, Trent would have gladly thrashed Fitz’s soul to death right then and there. Throughout the journey, Trent couldn’t bear to watch anymore as Fitz was constantly showing affection toward Tessa.

“Haha! Even heroes can’t resist the temptations of beauty! Now, Mr. Fowler, you can pursue the girl you love without any worries.” With a hearty laugh, Killian gave Trent a friendly pat on the shoulder.

Trent also began to laugh, but his amusement was shortlived. His brows quickly furrowed, and he said with a grave expression, “This isn’t good. My master and his entourage must be arriving. You mustn’t let on that we’ve met, Mr. Miller. And certainly don’t mention that any of this was my idea.”

Once he finished speaking, Trent leaped, disappearing without a trace. Upon seeing the situation, Killian also wanted to flee, but just then, someone pushed the courtyard door open. After he entered, August’ face fell the moment he set his eyes on Killian, saying in a rather grim tone, “Mr. Miller, you caused a ruckus in Pathfinder Sect and even seized someone’s soul. Are you disregarding Pathfinder Sect?”

“Mr. Wickman, what are you saying? I just can’t seem to understand!” Killian played the fool, feigning ignorance. However, all the while, he subtly hid the cloth bag behind his back.

John had noticed Killian’s subtle movements long ago and had already detected Fitz’s aura. “Release my friend’s soul, or face death…”

John’s gaze was filled with murderous intent as he looked at Killian.

“Hmph! Who do you think you are,? Are you trying to intimidate me? I’m not someone who scares easily, and besides, what’s wrong with me vanquishing Demonic Cultivators?” With a cold huff, Killian suddenly leaped up. Immediately, he transformed into a streak of fiery light, dashing rapidly toward the distance.

“Go after him!” Upon seeing the situation, August immediately swung his hand, leading the people of Pathfinder Sect to begin their pursuit. Given the circumstances that unfolded at Pathfinder Sect, August naturally had to provide an explanation. Moreover, Stanlee and John had just saved his daughter’s life.

Killian moved with an astonishing speed, his figure quickly becoming a blur in the air, reminiscent of a shooting star. Despite August and his team’s desperate chase, they found themselves significantly lagging behind Killian.

Upon seeing the situation, John abruptly halted. In an instant, he vanished from sight, only to reappear a few kilometers away. Beneath John’s feet, two orbs of fire blazed fiercely, engulfing him in a wild and intense heat. In the blink of an eye, he had surpassed August and the others.

“Such incredible speed…” August looked at John, filled with surprise. One could only observe as John propelled himself forward in a leaping motion. Each time he vanished only to reappear, he had already covered a few kilometers. John’s Blazing Stride was akin to a divine martial art, far beyond the abilities of any ordinary cultivator.

John gazed at Killian, who wasn’t too far off, and he was filled with regret. If only my Blazing Stride were advanced, I would only need two steps to catch up with this guy!

Killian could sense a presence behind him. He instinctively turned around, only to find John rapidly closing in on him, his figure flickering in and out of sight.
I know it, it was trent after all 😡

Chapter 3709 – 3710 Is your name John?

The fear emanating from the passengers was palpable, each one trembling in the face of the group’s overwhelming aura. Among the passengers, the majority were young cultivators bound for Lunarius Palace, driven by curiosity and the hope of finding romantic partners among the palace’s renowned beauties. However, most of them were relatively weak, with the majority only Second or Third Level Tribulators, lacking the strength to confront such a formidable threat.

Suddenly confronted by such formidable cultivators, the young passengers were naturally gripped by fear. Dillon, attempting to maintain his composure despite the tension, addressed the group, his voice tinged with a hint of suppressed anger.

“My friends, surely you understand the strength of Pathfinder Sect since you had the audacity to get in our airship’s way. Do you think you can dismiss us so easily?” If possible, he wanted to avoid conflict. Considering the group’s frequent ventures into the treacherous depths of Demonia Mountain, Dillon weighed the potential repercussions of engaging in a deadly feud. It was clear that any altercation would only invite relentless harassment upon Pathfinder Sect in the future, creating needless complications.

“Mr. Vanders,” One-Eyed retorted coldly, “I harbor no, intentions of disrespecting your sect. However, today, I only have one demand. Surrender one individual to me, and the rest of you may depart unharmed, with all your resources intact.”

“Who?” Dillon was taken aback. He hadn’t anticipated that these rogues weren’t after mere material possessions but rather a person.

“Hand over a guy named John White!” One- Eyed declared.

“Mr. White?” Dillon frowned. “Is there some history between Mr. White and your group? Why are you looking for him?”

One-Eyed laughed in response. “Mr. Vanders, do you truly not know, or are you feigning ignorance? John White has been marked for execution by the Demon Seal Alliance. Killing him would earn me a handsome reward from the alliance. I find it hard to believe that you’re unaware. You’re clearly planning to monopolize the bounty that the Demon Seal Alliance offers, aren’t you?”

One-Eyed’s accusation left Dillon stunned; he was indeed oblivious to this matter!

Meanwhile, in the luxurious private room, John’s heart tightened when he heard One- Eyed’s words. He hadn’t anticipated that news of his voyage to Lunarius Palace on an airship would be known to others.

A wave of commotion erupted in the airship. Many cultivators, upon hearing One-Eyed’s words, were utterly astonished. Many of them were aware of the Decree of Execution issued by the Demon Seal Alliance, but they didn’t know John. Thus, they didn’t even know John had boarded the airship.

As soon as One-Eyed mentioned that John was on board the airship, the cultivators were instantly thrown into a frenzy.

“Who’s John? Which one is John?” A Fifth Level Tribulator, deemed powerful among the young cultivators, rose to his feet, scanning the crowd for answers. But silence greeted his inquiry. None dared to speak up, as none of them were John.

“This John is worth a handsome bounty. Surely he wouldn’t be sitting among us. He’s likely in the luxurious first-class cabin,” someone speculated aloud.

“I saw Mr. Vanders personally escort someone to the firstclass cabin. That guy must be John,” someone else confirmed.

Hearing that, the Fifth Level Tribulator wasted no time and sprinted toward the first-class cabin. By now, Dillon had led everyone outside the airship, leaving the interior unguarded.

The Fifth Level Tribulator hurried to the first-class cabin. As he was about to kick the door down, the door opened on its own. John emerged from within, fixing a cold gaze on the Fifth Level Tribulator.

Realizing that John was only a Third Level Tribulator, the Fifth Level Tribulator was filled with excitement. If he acted swiftly and eliminated John, the bounty would be his. The Fifth Level Tribulator turned to John, his eyes gleaming with anticipation.

“Is your name John?” he asked eagerly.

John affirmed with a nod. “Yes, that’s correct.”

The Fifth Level Tribulator’s excitement surged. He was ready to pounce on John when a voice from the crowd interjected, casting doubt.

“Не must be a fake. It’s unlikely that the Demon Seal Alliance would offer such a generous bounty for a mere Third Level Tribulator! They could easily send a few random people to handle someone like him. Is a Decree of Execution really necessary?

The Fifth Level Tribulator thought that made sense. He frowned slightly, asking, “You’re John, the one targeted by the Demon Seal Alliance?”

“Yes, that’s me. If you end my life, you’ll be rewarded with a century’s worth of offerings from the Demon Seal Alliance.” Surprisingly, John affirmed without a moment’s hesitation.

This bold admission left everyone present perplexed. They couldn’t fathom why John would be bold enough to openly confess. Does he not know that by admitting it, he’s essentially dead meat? As a mere Third Level Tribulator among many formidable cultivators, his audacity seemed reckless.

“Very well, since you’ve admitted it, you’ve left me no choice,” the Fifth Level Tribulator declared coldly.

“I’d rather eliminate the wrong person than let this golden opportunity slip through my fingers!”

With resolve in his eyes, he wasted no time in taking action against John. With a swift motion, he aimed his palm at John, believing that the vast gap in their levels would ensure John’s swift demise.

However, in a surprising turn of events, as he launched his attack, John reacted with lightning speed. Meeting the strike head-on, John’s palm shot out, delivering a devastating blow before the Fifth Level Tribulator could react.

Thwack! The force of John’s counterattack was overwhelming. With a thunderous impact, the Fifth Level Tribulator was propelled backward, hurtling through the air until he crashed heavily onto the ground before the stunned onlookers. His body convulsed momentarily before he spat out a mouthful of blood, his life extinguished in an instant.

After his physical demise, a remnant of his soul attempted to flee the confines of the airship. With a mere flick of John’s finger, a sinister blaze of demonic fire erupted, ensnaring the soul remnant in its merciless grasp.

The chilling wails echoed through the air as the flames devoured the remnants, leaving nothing behind but smoldering ashes. In a cruel twist of fate, not only did his mortal form meet its end, but even his soul was consumed by the relentless inferno, extinguishing any hope of redemption or reincarnation.

As the horrifying spectacle unfolded before their eyes, the other cultivators aboard the airship stood frozen in shock, their disbelief palpable in the stunned silence that permeated the atmosphere. Never in their wildest dreams could they have envisioned such a scene: a mere Third Level Tribulator effortlessly killing a formidable Fifth Level adversary with a single, devastating blow. That’s just ridiculous!

John’s gaze swept over the hushed crowd, his demeanor unyielding and cold.

“If any of you still desire to claim the Demon Seal Alliance’s bounty, make your move now,” he declared, his voice cutting through the tense silence like a blade.

Under the weight of John’s stern stare, many of the cultivators lowered their heads uneasily. In that moment, they comprehended why the Demon Seal Alliance had set such a generous reward for John’s demise, despite his comparatively modest cultivation level.

Knowing he had managed to intimidate the cultivators into submission, John made his way out. He understood that he couldn’t evade the confrontation any longer, these people had come seeking him, and he was prepared to confront them head-on.

Dillon and his group were probably no match for these people.

Outside, One-Eyed’s patience had worn thin. His voice carried a chilling edge as he said to Dillon, “Hand him over, or I’ll kill everyone on board.”

“If you guys fail to guarantee the safety of your passengers, let’s see how many would dare to board your airships again…”

One-Eyed’s words dripped with malice, his imposing aura weighing heavily on the airship. Around him, a cadre of about ten Demonic Cultivators bristled with hostility, their readiness to strike palpable in the air.

The young cultivators aboard the airship shivered involuntarily as they felt the malevolent aura emanating from the group. They had embarked on this journey with hopes of enjoying themselves at Lunarius Palace, but now, they found themselves facing death halfway through their journey.

“My friend, think it through. If it really comes down to a fight, you might not get what you want.” Dillon’s voice carried a warning edge, his gaze piercing. Despite his shock at John’s true identity, Dillon couldn’t fathom betraying him. John had provided him with invaluable communication devices and, more importantly, had saved August’ daughter. Even if John were merely an ordinary passenger, Dillon wouldn’t have surrendered him. Doing so would jeopardize Pathfinder Sect’s reputation. How are we going to do business in the future?

“You’re the one who wants a fight. All I asked was for you to surrender John. Why won’t you do it? Are you also after the bounty?” One-Eyed asked.

Dillon dismissed One-Eyed’s insinuation with disdain.

“Bullshit. Pathfinder Sect may not rival the Demon Seal Alliance, but we do not lack resources. How dare you suggest that? I don’t care who’s after John. He is currently under our protection, aboard our airship. Surrendering him would tarnish our reputation irreparably. As the escort, it’s my duty to ensure the safety of all passengers. Even at the cost of my life, I will not betray that trust. And if you dare to provoke a conflict, be prepared for the consequences. Even if I fall, Pathfinder Sect will ensure justice is served. Consider your actions carefully. If we mark you as our enemy, you won’t survive in the southern region.”

Dillon’s words could only use Pathfinder Sect’s authority to intimidate One- Eyed and his group. As expected, One-Eyed’s resolve wavered. Pathfinder Sect wielded considerable influence throughout the southern region, boasting numerous branches and a formidable reputation. If he crossed them and found himself on their hit list, it would indeed be impossible for him to survive in the southern region.

Moreover, the sect leader of Pathfinder Sect was an enigma, rarely seen and known by few. It was the elders who were primarily overseeing the sect. Swayed by the potential consequences of antagonizing Pathfinder Sect, One-Eyed hesitated. Dillon seized the opportunity, offering a compromise.

“If you give up now, we’re willing to provide a generous batch of resources. While it may not match the bounty of the Demon Seal Alliance, it certainly won’t be far off.” He struck while the iron was still hot, hoping he could persuade One-Eyed and his group to leave.

Upon hearing the offer, One-Eyed was even more torn. As One-Eyed contemplated Dillon’s proposition, one of his underlings approached him, murmuring into his ear,

“Boss, a century’s worth of offerings isn’t the only thing we’ll get if we manage to kill John.” One-Eyed’s gaze hardened after he heard that.

Turning his gaze back to Dillon, One-Eyed spoke. “Mr. Vanders, while I harbor no desire to be at odds with Pathfinder Sect, I cannot leave without John today. If you refuse to hand him over, you leave me no choice but to end you.”

Dillon’s brow furrowed. I was so close to succeeding! What did that underling say to strengthen his resolve?

“Mr. Vanders, do you think you could take on this one-eyed guy?”

As Dillon was caught between a rock and a hard place, John unexpectedly emerged from the airship.

“Mr. White, why are you out here? I told you to stay put,” Dillon exclaimed anxiously. Turning his attention to John, One-Eyed was surprised.

“Are you John White?” he asked, his tone tinged with disbelief. After all, he believed anyone targeted by the Demon Seal Alliance with such a hefty bounty was typically a seasoned cultivator; a Fifth Level Tribulator, at least. Moreover, he must be someone who had a history with the alliance. John, however, appeared deceptively youthful and was merely a Third Level Tribulator. How could someone of this caliber possibly be targeted by the Demon Seal Alliance?

“Indeed, I am John, the one whom the Demon Seal Alliance is after. I can go with you, so don’t make things difficult for Mr. Vanders,” John addressed One-Eyed calmly.

One-Eyed’s expression brightened with relief. If John surrendered willingly, it would save him from offending Pathfinder Sect, and he would still receive the bounty from the Demon Seal Alliance. It’s the best of both worlds!

“All right,” One-Eyed agreed, “as long as you cooperate and follow my instructions, I won’t cause any trouble for Pathfinder Sect. I’ll let them leave immediately.”

“Mr. White, you…” Dillon began, feeling a mix of gratitude and guilt as John voluntarily stepped forward to spare him trouble. However, John chose to ignore Dillon, directing his attention to One-Eyed instead.

“I’m about to be killed by you all. But before I meet my end, there’s something I need to understand.”
This one eyed man is looking for trouble . Thank you very much Immortal Gily

Waiting for the John's adventurous cultivation in Lunaroius palace and add strength to Pervert and Sex sects.

Last edited:
Chapter 3706 - Chapter 3708 Communication Devices

“My good sir, the Lunarius Palace rests in the far south of Demonia Mountain,” Dillon began, his tone cautious. “It’s a region perpetually shrouded in snow, with temperatures plummeting to unbearable levels. Furthermore, the path leading there winds through the treacherous depths of Demonia Mountain, fraught with peril at every turn. Venturing alone poses immense risks-chaos and danger lurks in the mountain’s depths. Without proper caution, you may die before even reaching the palace. The area is rife with wandering cultivators, and it’s not as safe as it is here.”

“Furthermore,” Dillon continued, his tone grave, “considering you’re only a Third Level Tribulator, even the base of Demonia Mountain poses considerable danger, let alone venturing deeper into its depths. You ought to weigh the risks carefully. Frankly, if August hadn’t brought you here, I wouldn’t have divulged this information to you.”

John’s brows furrowed slightly at Dillon’s words. He hadn’t expected the southernmost region of the Ethereal Realm to resemble the frigid landscapes of the mundane world’s polar regions. In the mundane realm, both the South and North poles were known for their perpetual snow and harsh conditions, where survival was a constant battle against freezing temperatures. However, the vastness of the Ethereal Realm far surpassed that of the mundane world.

John was acutely aware that the depths of Demonia Mountain harbored numerous Demonic Cultivators, rendering it an exceptionally perilous territory. Yet, he couldn’t simply remain idle for days, waiting for an available spot on an airship.

“Dillon, I must be frank. Mr. White here has recently saved my daughter’s life,” August interjected, noticing John’s troubled expression.

“In light of his invaluable service, please make arrangements for him on the airship.” Dillon was momentarily taken aback by August’s revelation.

“August, your daughter is well?” he inquired, astonishment evident in his tone.

“Yes, thanks to Mr. White,” August affirmed with a nod, withholding John’s true identity. While he could choose not to take action against John despite the Demon Seal Alliance’s bounty, he couldn’t guarantee others would do the same.

Dillon sized John up in disbelief, clearly seeing him in a new light.

“Since you saved the life of August’ daughter, I’ll make the necessary arrangements for you,” Dillon declared to John.

“An airship bound for the Lunarius Palace will depart shortly. Follow me; I personally oversee all airship operations to the palace. The journey through the depths of Demonia Mountain is perilous, with many Demonic Cultivators lurking about. I must ensure the safety of our passengers and crew.”

“Thank you so much,” John expressed his gratitude earnestly. Stepping forward, August patted Dillon on the shoulder.

“Thank you, Dillon. Once you return, join me for a drink at my place,” he invited warmly. Dillon’s laughter filled the room.

“Absolutely! I’ll hold you to that,” he replied jovially.

Stanlee leaned in close to John, suggesting in a whisper, “Mr. White, perhaps we should accompany you on this journey.”

After all, the southernmost reaches of Demonia Mountain were harsh, with its perpetually cold climate posing significant challenges.

“Yeah, we should go with you. We can look out for each other,” Fitz agreed, offering his support. However, John declined, shaking his head gently.

“Mr. Stark, I’ve already imposed enough on you during this journey. The Soul Demon Sect can’t be left unattended. I’ll manage on my own.”

Turning to Fitz, John continued, “Fitz, you’ve been by my side for some time now. Now that you’ve regained your physical form and can resume a normal life, it’s best for you to stay with Ms. Stark, especially considering your mutual feelings. If fate allows, we may meet again.”

“Mr. White…” Tears welled up in Fitz’s eyes at John’s words.

Despite John’s role in destroying Fitz’s physical body and imprisoning his soul, Fitz harbored no ill will. Instead, he felt profound gratitude toward John for everything. During his time with John, Fitz had undergone significant growth.

With John’s assistance, he not only regained his physical form but also experienced a substantial increase in strength. Moreover, he had found true love, and he considered himself fortunate.

“You’re a grown man. Stop hugging me like that, people will talk?” John comforted Fitz, offering a gentle smile as he patted his shoulder.

“Mr. White, if there ever comes a time when you require my aid, I’d gladly risk everything to assist you. Could you provide me with a communication device? That way, I could easily reach out to you if needed,” Fitz requested earnestly.

While communication devices were rare treasures to others, they held little value to John, who could easily craft them with his skills.

“No problem!” John retrieved a dozen communication devices from his Storage Ring and passed them to Fitz with ease. Fitz accepted them happily, swiftly stowing them away.

Both Stanlee and August were astounded. Communication devices were prized possessions in the Ethereal Realm due to their convenience, yet their high cost made them a luxury beyond reach for many cultivators. However, John casually produced over a dozen communication devices and handed them over to Fitz as if it were nothing.

“Mr. White, these communication devices… they’re quite valuable. How did you come to possess so many?” Stanlee inquired, his astonishment evident.

If only Tessa and her companions had communication devices back when they were pursued, they would have been able to alert Stanlee about their predicament promptly. However, such devices were a luxury in the entire Soul Demon Sect, and none were available when needed.

“I have plenty of these,” John remarked casually.

“I can share some with you if you’d like.” With that, he produced a dozen or so communication devices and passed them to Stanlee, who accepted them with disbelief.

Dillon and August observed the exchange in astonishment, pondering how John had come into possession of so many communication devices.

“Mr. White, can you provide me with some?” August inquired cautiously.

“I don’t expect them for free. In exchange, I’ll cover all your expenses at Pathfinder Sect, including your airship fare. Additionally, with my token in your possession, you’ll have unrestricted access to all areas of Pathfinder Sect at no cost.”

“Of course, I have plenty to spare,” John confirmed, handing over a dozen communication devices to August.

Dillon’s eyes gleamed with envy as he watched, licking his lips. Having such a device would allow him to communicate with his family anytime and anywhere, a convenience he sorely needed during his frequent travels. With this device, staying connected would no longer be a hassle, offering the promise of constant contact regardless of his whereabouts.

Observing Dillon’s reaction, John couldn’t help but smile. He extended his hand, revealing a handful of communication devices.

“Mr. Vanders, I’ll need your assistance on our journey. Please accept these as a token of appreciation for your support.” Dillon’s face lit up with delight as he eagerly accepted the devices.

“Thank you, Mr. White,” he exclaimed. “Rest assured, I’ll arrange for a first-class cabin with a private room for you. You’ll have all the comfort and privacy you need!”

Stanlee, still bewildered, voiced his curiosity, “Mr. White, how did you come to possess so many of these devices? Not many are capable of crafting them, and they’re quite expensive.”

Fitz interjected with a smile, “Mr. Stark, Mr. White is a master of charms. Crafting low- level charms like communication devices is child’s play for him. He’s capable of creating even the high-level charms with ease.”

“What?” Stanlee was stunned.

In the Ethereal Realm, individuals skilled in crafting charms, arrays, and alchemy were a rare breed. Yet, to Stanlee’s incredulity, John encompassed all these talents. Not only was he an adept array master, but he also possessed remarkable prowess as an alchemist and a charm master. That’s just absurd!

Moreover, John was fearless in confronting a Seventh Level Tribulator despite being merely a Third Level Tribulator. Such audacity, engaging in battles far beyond one’s rank, was an anomaly in the Ethereal Realm. It was becoming increasingly apparent that John was not just talented but a prodigy among prodigies.

August was equally astounded by John’s multifaceted talents. Though he had witnessed John identify and dismantle the formidable Ten Thousand Spirits Array, rescuing his daughter’s soul, the revelation that John was also proficient as a charm master left August in awe.

As the departure time approached, Dillon escorted John to the airship’s docking location. Fitz bid John farewell with tears in his eyes, knowing that their paths might not cross again. With Dillon’s guidance, John boarded the airship without any formal inspection.

Unbeknownst to John, however, someone was watching him board the airship before swiftly leaving.

“Mr. Miller, John has boarded the airship headed for Lunarius Palace,” a messenger promptly relayed the information to Killian as soon as John boarded the airship.

By now, Killian had left the vicinity of Pathfinder Sect, his countenance shrouded in gloom. Although August had deliberately let him go, Killian was reluctant to give up.

Moreover, John was a prized target marked by the Demon Seal Alliance. Killian would secure the lucrative bounty they offered if he managed to slay John.

“Understood,” Killian responded with a fleeting, cold smirk playing at his lips.

At that moment, John stood in awe as he gazed upon Pathfinder Sect’s grand airship. Its sheer size was enough to accommodate hundreds of cultivators. Guided by Dillon, John navigated through a maze of corridors until they reached the opulent first-class cabins. Opening the door to one of them, Dillon turned to John with a courteous smile.

“Mr. White, this will be your resting quarters for the journey. I’ll assign someone to cater to your needs, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need anything,” Dillon offered graciously to thank John for the communication devices.

John expressed his gratitude, “Thank you very much, Mr. Vanders!”

“You’re welcome,” Dillon replied with a reassuring tone before cautioning, “Despite my presence, there might be some who covet our airship. Should you hear any disturbances, Mr. White, rest assured, I’ll handle it.” His confidence spoke volumes of his experience in flying this route.

“Understood,” John nodded solemnly.

Even without Dillon’s caution, he would not have shown himself. If he encountered someone who recognized him and his identity was exposed, it could spell trouble for him. His priority was obtaining the Demonia Stone from the Lunarius Palace and leaving promptly thereafter.

John secured the door behind him and carefully set up a small arcane array before beginning his cultivation.

As the airship took off, it embarked on its journey toward the southernmost point of Demonia Mountain. Engrossed in his cultivation, John lost track of time as the landscape passed by below. Suddenly, the airship shuddered to a halt, but John remained unperturbed. After all, Dillon had told him if anything were to happen, he needn’t concern himself with it. At that moment, the airship was surrounded by over a dozen vicious cultivators, each exuding an intimidating aura.

“This airship belongs to Pathfinder Sect. We humbly request your benevolence. If you seek resources, I can offer you a token. With it, you may gather supplies from any of our branch sects,” Dillon implored, stepping forward with a group of disciples trailing behind him.

Recognizing the dangers of the journey to Lunarius Palace, Dillon had assembled a larger escort than usual for their protection.

“Mr. Vanders, the resources we seek today are beyond your capacity to provide,” sneered a man with a single eye, exuding an aura of formidable strength as an Eighth Level Tribulator. Behind him, his companions wielded an array of mystical weapons, each matching the power of a Fifth or Sixth Level Tribulator.

Dillon’s brow creased slightly. He was merely an Eighth Level Tribulator, and he knew that his disciples, mostly Second or Third Level, were ill- equipped to handle such a formidable force. If it came down to a fight, they’d be vastly outnumbered and outmatched. Yet, if all the cultivators aboard the airship joined forces, they might have a fighting chance. But would they be willing to step up?
I guess that's the end of Fitz in this novel.. gone with the wind just like our beloved Ivan, the king of Fuyang's underworld 😒. I loved Ivan, now Fitz. Both are gone. Same with Julia_Natasha.. what did I do wrong?

As i had mentioned earlier, John will definitely bed some women before he becomes the 4th level Tribulator. It looks like more than he is going to help old geezer, he might help himself with some holy maiden from the Palace. Who knows the knowledgeable, thousand year old maiden, who John had saved from the volcanic pit, might offer herself in paying for the help along with some demonia stones. I am wondering if old geezer body can be restored with that, why can't daddy-o body also be restored? Any thoughts on that Immortal Gily?

emeka, Prosper, Ast, Alonzo03 and few more have gone very quiet nowadays.. I guess it all due to lack of sex activities in the story for quite sometimes now.

..and of course Prodigy & Julia_Natasha. Is something happening behind the curtain between you two? 🤔
I'm back just been in my room cl
emeka, Prosper, Ast, Alonzo03 and few more have gone very quiet nowadays.. I guess it all due to lack of sex activities in the story for quite sometimes now.

..and of course Prodigy & Julia_Natasha. Is something happening behind the curtain between you two? 🤔
I'm back just been quietly cultivating 😋😎

As i had mentioned earlier, John will definitely bed some women before he becomes the 4th level Tribulator. It looks like more than he is going to help old geezer, he might help himself with some holy maiden from the Palace. Who knows the knowledgeable, thousand year old maiden, who John had saved from the volcanic pit, might offer herself in paying for the help along with some demonia stones. I am wondering if old geezer body can be restored with that, why can't daddy-o body also be restored? Any thoughts on that Immortal Gily?
If you wish to tag me or call me you must put @ then follows my name Gily. Leave no space

The author ♥️ must also be reading other stories. He has seen people complaining about Dustin and Charlie not having sex, and has decided to make John some sort of sex addict. To have fuck 10 girls at once that was over the table.

Is he going to achieve immortality if he continue this path? Who knows

But I also think he will bed more women in future and he has no time to saving Miranda.

If you wish to tag me or call me you must put @ then follows my name Gily. Leave no space

The author ♥️ must also be reading other stories. He has seen people complaining about Dustin and Charlie not having sex, and has decided to make John some sort of sex addict. To have fuck 10 girls at once that was over the table.

But I also think he will bed more women in future and he has no time to saving Miranda.
Absolutely correct.. John didnt give a damn about Miranda anymore..

I'm sure John will reach immortality sooner rather than later.. as long as he doesn't upset our own immortal Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000'). If he makes Junlee upset, he will surely back to baby state again no matter how many dragons he has in his elixir field. That's a waste of time of cultivation.

Chapter 3712 Tell me one thing

“Sure. Speak up,” One-Eyed said.

“I want to know how you found out I was on Pathfinder Sect’s airship, and how you learned of my destination, the Lunarius Palace. Who betrayed me?” John had been wondering who had disclosed his whereabouts.

After all, only a handful of people knew about his journey to Lunarius Palace. There was no way those individuals would leak his whereabouts. None of the cultivators on the airship knew who he was either, so there was no way they could have revealed it.

“Ha! Not only did you manage to offend the Demon Seal Alliance, but you’ve also crossed Mr. Miller. He himself divulged your whereabouts to us. Now that you know, you can meet your end,” One-Eyed declared, his laughter echoing ominously.

“Killian?” John’s narrowed his eyes as realization dawned on him. He knew August would never harm Killian, but he hadn’t expected Killian to be released so quickly.

“Mr. Miller? How did you manage to offend him, Mr. White?” Dillon’s expression was one of confusion, as he was unaware of Killian’s actions at Pathfinder Sect. John didn’t have time to delve into the details with Dillon at that moment.

“It’s a long story. I’ll explain later. I asked if you can handle this one- eyed guy just now, and you haven’t responded yet.”

“Mr. White, I’m confident I could defeat him, but he’s accompanied by a group of formidable underlings. The disciples I have with me wouldn’t stand a chance against them,” Dillon replied, his concern evident. If it were just a one-on-one situation, he wouldn’t be worried, but he couldn’t possibly face so many of them alone.

“Mr. Vanders, you focus on dealing with the one- eyed guy. Leave the rest to me,” John replied casually.

“What?” Dillon was surprised. “Mr. White, we’re talking about over a dozen Fifth and Sixth Level Tribulators. Even though there aren’t many Sixth Level ones, it’s still a challenge for you, a Third Level Tribulator.” Dillon was well aware of John’s proficiency in charm spells, but the idea of a Third Level Tribulator taking on a dozen Fifth or Sixth Level Tribulators seemed utterly implausible. That’s not funny at all!

As John prepared for the impending battle, seemingly unfazed by the odds stacked against him, One-Eyed erupted into laughter.

“Have you lost your mind, kid? A Third Level Tribulator challenging me and my buddies?”

“There’s only one way to find out,” John retorted coolly. With a smirk, he summoned the Dragonslayer Sword, his form enveloped by the shimmering golden scales of his Golem Body.

John’s sudden transformation startled One- Eyed, who frowned in concern. Witnessing that, Dillon knew there was no avoiding the confrontation.

Clenching his jaw, he addressed John, “Mr. White, team up with Pathfinder Sect’s disciples. Once I deal with the one-eyed fellow, I’ll join your side!”

“No need. Pathfinder Sect’s disciples are too weak. They shouldn’t risk their lives unnecessarily.” John shook his head.

The disciples were instantly provoked by John’s words. Many among them were Third and Fourth Level Tribulators, some even surpassing John’s level. To be labeled as “weak” by someone like John was a blow to their pride.

Even Dillon couldn’t help but feel a twinge of annoyance at John’s apparent arrogance. He’s only a Third Level Tribulator himself, yet he’s calling others weak! However, Dillon didn’t have the luxury to retort at that moment.

“Fine. I’ll end this as quickly as possible and lend you my support.”

“I’ll make it quick and help you out,” John declared, his words barely escaping his lips before he vanished in an instant. In the blink of an eye, a flash of white light streaked by, and suddenly, the head of a Fourth Level Tribulator soared into the air, severed by a single stroke of John’s sword.

Chapter 3713 – 3714 Nine Motherfucking Shadows

Before anyone could even comprehend what had transpired, John stood among the chaos, Dragonslayer Sword in hand, its blade still dripping with fresh blood.

Every disciple of Pathfinder Sect drew in a sharp breath, their initial frustration now replaced by utter astonishment

Just moments ago, they were irate because John looked down on them, but now, they stood in awe. Witnessing a Third Level Tribulator dispatch a Fourth Level Tribulator with such precision and speed left them speechless.

Even for a Fifth Level Tribulator, such a feat would be impressive, but John had accomplished it effortlessly. Dillon, too, was profoundly astonished. He had underestimated John’s strength; he couldn’t fathom achieving such a feat himself.

One-Eyed stared at his fallen comrade, flabbergasted. “Brat! You’ll pay for this with your life!” he bellowed, his voice reverberating with fury as he lunged toward John with a scimitar encased in a sinister black aura.

“I won’t let you harm Mr. White!” In response, Dillon surged forward, his determination fueled by John’s astounding display of strength moments earlier. As Dillon clashed with One-Eyed in a fierce struggle, the remaining dozen Demonic Cultivators surged toward John.

“Nine Motherfucking Shadows!” John’s voice thundered as he wielded the Dragonslayer Sword.

With each stroke, one figure after another materialized until there were seven identical versions of himself, each adorned in gleaming golden armor and brandishing a Dragonslayer Sword. Their eyes blazed with an unmistakable murderous intent as they faced down the Demonic ‘Cultivators.

The sudden appearance of multiple identical Johns left the dozen or so Demonic Cultivators utterly dumbfounded. Their shock was mirrored by the disciples of Pathfinder Sect and the other cultivators aboard the airship, who watched in awe.

They were puzzled, wondering what manner of technique was John employing, how had he multiplied himself so suddenly, and which figure was the real deal.

“Don’t panic! It’s merely an illusion spell! It’s all fake! Just continue your attacks!” One-Eyed roared, rallying his underlings when he noticed their confusion. He was confident John had used some sort of illusion to confuse everyone.

With renewed determination, the Demonic Cultivators launched their assault once more, their mystical weapons slicing through the air in a synchronized barrage aimed at the illusionary Johns.

John soared into the air, Dragonslayer Sword gleaming in his grasp. Instantly, the attention of the Demonic Cultivators converged on him. They recognized him as the genuine threat amidst the illusions, focusing their assault on the real John with a determined intensity. That was exactly what John wanted.

The Demonic Cultivators leaped into the air, charging straight toward John, completely ignoring the duplicate bodies of John below. As the Demonic Cultivators closed in on him, they were caught off guard by an unexpected chill creeping up from behind. Initially assuming it was the disciples of Pathfinder Sect making their move, they turned to find, to their astonishment, the John clones that they had overlooked charging toward them with Dragonslayer Swords in hand.

The Demonic Cultivators stood frozen in shock, their faces pale as they witnessed six or seven of their comrades swiftly cut down, halving their force in an instant

“What is going on?”

“Damn! His shadow clones can kill, too?”

“These clones aren’t just illusions! They each have their own distinct auras!”

“That’s terrifying! Is this brat really a Third Level Tribulator?” The spectators, including the disciples from Pathfinder Sect and the passengers on the airship, were equally stunned, their eyes wide with disbelief. One-Eyed, engrossed in his battle with Dillon, hadn’t noticed the unfolding chaos until he casually glanced over. His expression morphed into dumbfounded disbelief as he beheld the scene before him.

Just moments earlier, his underlings were spiritedly engaged in combat, but now, half of them lay lifeless. He struggled to comprehend how John had managed to accomplish that. In that fleeting moment of One-Eyed’s disbelief, Dillon seized the opportunity with precision. With a swift strike aimed at One-Eyed’s chest, he sent him hurtling a considerable distance away.

As Dillon executed his move, he also witnessed the astonishing sight unfolding before him: John, in the blink of an eye, had single- handedly eliminated half of the dozen or so Demonic Cultivators.

It was now abundantly clear to Dillon why John had earlier asked if he could face One-Eyed alone. The fact that over a dozen Demonic Cultivators, who were Fourth or Fifth Level Tribulators, stood no chance against John, a mere Third Level Tribulator, was simply absurd.

“Retreat!” One-Eyed could sense the turmoil within himself, knowing he was injured. Realizing his current state was no longer fit for battle, coupled with the fact that his underlings were no match for John either, he swiftly waved his hand, making the decision to retreat.

Neither Dillon nor John gave chase. Their primary objective was to continue their journey. Engaging in further conflict would only serve as a needless distraction. With John’s identity now exposed, they had to remain vigilant, as more interruptions were likely to arise during their journey to Lunarius Palace.

Dillon understood the urgency of the situation; their priority was to expedite their travel and ensure John’s safety.

“Mr. White, are you all right?” Dillon inquired, concern evident in his voice.

“Yes. They’re only Fourth and Fifth Level Tribulators. They can’t harm me,” John replied with indifference. Dillon no longer thought John was showing off. Now, he too comprehended why the Demon Seal Alliance had placed such a generous bounty on John’s head.

As they returned to the airship, Dillon noticed the deceased cultivator and frowned. Unaware of John’s involvement in the cultivator’s demise, he was about to ask questions when John said, “This person discovered my identity and attempted to claim the reward offered by the Demon Seal Alliance by ending my life. Unfortunately for him, luck was not on his side. I took care of him instead…”

Dillon didn’t say much after hearing John’s explanation. His gaze swept over the numerous cultivators aboard the airship as he spoke.

“As passengers of Pathfinder Sect, I assure you of your safety. However, should any of you dare to cause trouble on this airship, I will not hesitate to enforce discipline!” Dillon was clearly warning everyone not to mess with John.

With the warning issued, the airship resumed its journey smoothly, encountering no further interruptions. Two days passed uneventfully, and finally, the airship arrived at the edge of the southern region.

As John peered down from the airship, he beheld a sprawling landscape blanketed in white. Amidst this snowy expanse lay a modest-sized city, its structures standing out against the pristine backdrop.

“Mr. White, welcome to Southedge City, the edge of the southern region. Our airship will soon make its descent into the city, and to head to Lunarius Palace, you’ll have to traverse the city and venture deep into the depths of Demonia Mountain. The weather here is unforgiving, and the depths of Demonia Mountain, where Lunarius Palace resides, are even more treacherous. Despite the risks, there are safety measures in place. Lunarius Palace has a reception center here in Southedge City. Once we land, you can head there for registration, and you’ll be guided to the palace, which is relatively safer. Additionally, our sect maintains a branch in this city. Should you require any assistance, do not hesitate to seek us out. We are committed to supporting you in any way we can.” Dillon treated John with utmost respect, especially after witnessing John’s impressive display of power

The prowess John displayed, despite being just a Third Level Tribulator, left Dillon awestruck. It was a testament to his exceptional talent, marking him as a true genius among geniuses. Dillon couldn’t help but ponder the future possibilities that lay ahead for John, envisioning a future where John would rise to unparalleled heights of power and influence within the Ethereal Realm. Perhaps he would ascend to become a governor, or even achieve the pinnacle of immortality. Recognizing John as a potential rising star, Dillon knew that befriending him now was a strategic decision.

“Thank you, Mr. Vanders,” John said, offering a slight nod as a gesture of gratitude. His curiosity piqued, he then inquired further, “Mг. Vanders, now that we’ve reached the end of the southern region, I wonder, what lies beyond if we were to continue walking forward?”

John’s question stemmed from uncertainty regarding the structure of the Ethereal Realm. He wondered if it resembled the mundane world, spherical in shape, with defined borders