The Dragon Man's Decree - Translated by GILY

Author: Unknown
Type: Action and Adventure
Posted : 07 October 2023

Synopsis
John White is furious that someone has tried to make an advance on his girlfriend. In the end, he ends up behind bars after his attempt to protect her. Three years later, he is a free man but finds out that that girlfriend of his has married the man who hit on her back then. John will not let things slide. Thankfully, he has learned Focus Technique during his time in prison. At that, he embarks on the journey of cultivation and is accompanied by a gorgeous Miranda. Who would have thought this would enrage his ex-girlfriend?
20151117173447-prision-jail-man-inmate-under-arrest.jpeg

Chapter 4054 Legion of Spirits?

Although they could indeed invite array masters from the Duad Formation Sect, Garry couldn’t possibly entrust Carlos with the sect’s confidential matters.

The arcane arrays for the sect’s exams were always maintained and operated by Philip. It simply couldn’t be entrusted to an outsider.

“Mr. Morrilo, since you’ve obtained the Divine Flame Seal and it acknowledged you, you are the leader of the Violet Flame Sect. Naturally, I couldn’t possibly oppose you. I simply didn’t want the Violet Flame Sect to suffer mutual destruction, nor do I want outsiders to meddle in our internal affairs,” stated Philip righteously.

Garry’s brows furrowed slightly as he glanced at Carlo. After all, it was thanks to Carlos that he had managed to obtain the Divine Flame Seal.

Moreover, he would have to collaborate with the Duad Formation Sect in the future. It wouldn’t be appropriate to drive Carlos away now.

If a real fight were to break out, Carlos’s arcane array would indeed play a significant role.

Upon seeing Garry in a difficult situation, Carlos gave a cold chuckle. “Mr. Morrilo, I’ve long heard about how impressive Mr. Cunningham’s arcane arrays are. I’d like to experience it for myself…”

After Carlo finished speaking, his hands formed a seal. A series of peculiar array runes emerged in the air. These patterns emitted a red glow, accompanied by a strong scent of blood.

The array runes descended from the sky, enveloping Philip. At the same time, countless malicious spirits emerged, as if they had sprung from the depths of hell itself. Accompanied by their chilling shrieks, they surrounded Philip.

“Legion of Spirits?”

Philip’s expression drastically changed, desperately using his magecraft to defend himself. However, it was clear that Philip was no match for Carlo.

Upon witnessing this scene, Gael and everyone else became incredibly tense.

Garry, on the other hand, scoffed coldly.

In the entire Violet Flame Sect, there was no one left who could stop him. He could do whatever he pleased.

“Mr. Cunningham…”

Dario and the others saw Philip being surrounded by the malicious spirits, but they were powerless to help. All they could do was shout desperately.

Even Gael could only watch helplessly. He was completely at a loss.

“This insignificant brat. How dare he embarrass himself?”

Suddenly, a gust of wind swept past. A shadow clone quickly appeared.

Accompanied by a shower of golden light that filled the sky, the malicious spirit vanished instantly, dissolving into billowing black mist.

Philip’s face was ashen and his forehead was slick with cold sweat. Had the golden light appeared a moment later, he might have died right there.

“Red…”

“Red…”

Upon seeing that the newcomer was John, Judd and Joy were instantly filled with excitement.

Gael was momentarily taken aback too. The strength that John exhibited left him utterly astounded. Dario watched as John arrived, feeling an inexplicable sense of security welling up within him.

Garry looked at John, his eyes filled with disbelief.

He didn’t understand how this disciple that Dario had just recruited was so powerful. John had effortlessly dispelled the arcane array that even Philip couldn’t break through, causing those malicious spirits to vanish without a trace.

And there was Carlos, gazing intently at John, his brows furrowed tightly. He could vividly recall John’s aura.

Back at the Pathfinder Sect, it was John who ruined his plans.

“Joy, are you guys alright?” asked John worriedly as he walked up to Joy.

“We’re okay. Where have you been, Red? And where are the people from the Ghost Mask Sect?” asked Joy curiously.

John was up against so many disciples of the Ghost Mask Sect. In their eyes, John was undoubtedly doomed.

However, John returned, seemingly unscathed.

“They’re all dead,” replied John nonchalantly.

“What?”

Everyone was taken aback.

John, a Fourth Level Tribulator, was confronted by dozens of people from the Ghost Mask Sect. There was even Antoine who was in the Ultimate Realm.

How could he have possibly killed those people from the Ghost Mask Sect?

It was evidently impossible.

Chapter 4055 ………….

“You’re bragging without any consequences, huh? You claim to have killed the members of the Ghost Mask Sect. Take a good look at yourself and see what you’re really capable of. You’re just a Fourth Level Tribulator. Even if you have some talent, how you possibly slay dozens of Demonic Cultivators from the Ghost Mask Sect? Besides, Antoine from the Ghost Mask Sect is in the Ultimate Realm. He could kill you with a single slap.” Bobby said to John disdainfully.

He simply couldn’t stand John’s boastful demeanor.

“Bobby, have you already become a part of the Ghost Mask Sect? You seem to know a lot about them. Just now, you even accused us of colluding with them. It seems to me like you’re the ones in league with the Ghost Mask Sect. The demonic aura clings to you. It’s been quite some time since you left the Violet Flame Sect. Now, you suddenly return with people from the Ghost Mask Sect. What excuses can you possibly have?” Dario rebuked Bobby.

“Which one of you saw me joining the Ghost Mask Sect? What evidence do you have? If I say that you’re conspiring with them, I’m telling the truth. Don’t forget that my father is now the sect leader. He holds the Divine Fire Seal.” bragged Bobby.

Now that Garry had become the legitimate sect leader of the Violet Flame Sect, it was only natural for Bobby to start being cocky.

“You want evidence? I have it right here…”

John gave a light smile, then swiftly leaped out. He returned again shortly after. However, this time, he was holding a person in his hand.

To be precise, it was a body.

The limbs were missing, so just a torso remained. If it weren’t for the moving head and eyes, they would have mistaken it for a corpse.

In John’s hands was none other than Antoine. John had initially kept him around for the sole purpose of tormenting him, but it turned out that he was useful in this situation.

John tossed Antoine’s body at the feet of Bobby and Garry. Antoine looked at Garry and Bobby, his eyes filled with hope. “Mr. Morrilo, please save me… Please save me…”

“Mr. Castro…”

Bobby and Garry’s expressions drastically changed. After all, Antoine was in the Ultimate Realm. Yet, he had been reduced to such a state.

Moreover, he became like this because of John, a mere Fourth Level Tribulator.

“Mr. Castro, what happened? How did you end up like this?” asked Bobby in shock.

Currently, Bobby was only a disciple of the Ghost Mask Sect. His rank wasn’t as high as Antoine’s.

“It’s all because of John. He controlled my body with the ancient demonic souls and tricked me into the lava river. I was careless and fell for his trap.” explained Antoine.

He couldn’t possibly admit that he was no match for John. Thus, he could only portray John as being cunning.

Hence, everyone believed that Antoine had fallen into a trap, not that he couldn’t defeat John.

“John? Is this guy’s name John?” Garry’s brows slightly furrowed.

“Mr. Castro, is this guy the one whom the Demon Seal Alliance is pursuing with the hundred-year offering?” asked Bobby excitedly.

Everyone else also turned their gaze toward John, their eyes filled with disbelief. After all, John was quite renowned in the Ethereal Realm. He was constantly pursued by the Demon Seal Alliance.

Joy, her mouth agape, stared at John in utter astonishment.

Her idol had always been John. She had longed to see John in person, but she never had the opportunity.

Yet, Red turned out to be John.

Joy was so moved that she was on the verge of tears.

Dario was astonished. He had never imagined that the disciple he had brought in, hoping to gain some benefits, would turn out to be the very person that the Demon Seal Alliance had been relentlessly pursuing.

“Indeed, he’s the one that the Demon Seal Alliance has been pursuing with the hundred- year offering. Anyone who captured or killed him can claim the reward from the Demon Seal Alliance,” replied Antoine quickly.

He wanted Garry to be interested in John and kill him.

In that case, he would be able to save himself and take revenge.

Chapter 4056 I am John White

“You talk too much…”

With a swift wave of his hand, John summoned a fire in the blink of an eye. No one had a chance to react. Antoine suddenly burst into flames. Accompanied by his horrifying screams, he was burned alive by the relentless fire.

Upon witnessing this scene, everyone was utterly astounded.

However, a greedy look appeared in everyone’s eyes. The hundred-year offering by the Demon Seal Alliance was not a small sum.

If the Violet Flame Sect got the award, it wouldn’t have had to worry about resources for a hundred years.

“So, you’re John. It all makes sense now. No wonder you could defeat Titus. But since you hid your identity, you’re definitely up to no good here in the Violet Flame Sect. “Reveal your true self now. Let me see what the person who is being hunted down by the Demon Seal Alliance truly looks like,” said Bobby coldly as he stepped forward slowly.

“Since you’re so keen to see, I’ll make sure you get an eyeful.”

John gave a faint smile, his aura shifting around him, his appearance underwent a transformation. A handsome, dashing, and youthful face emerged.

“It’s him…” Carlos’s brows furrowed.

“Mr. Gomez, do you know this brat?” asked Garry.

“Yes. He ruined my plans at the Pathfinder Sect. Today, I’m going to give him a lesson he won’t forget,” replied Carlos.

At first, when John attacked, he merely felt a familiar aura from John. Now, he was certain- the one who had ruined his plans was indeed John.

Upon seeing John’s face, everyone was thrown into a commotion as they discussed spiritedly.

Joy and Carla felt their hearts pounding fiercely. Back when John hadn’t revealed himself, both of them had already taken a liking to him.

When John revealed his true self, he was strikingly handsome and effortlessly charming. All women would be admitted upon seeing him.

Gael, upon seeing his daughter’s expression, smiled. At that moment, Judd found it the most unbelievable. He had always regarded John as his junior.

Even though John seemed exceptionally talented, Judd did his best to support John.

But now, he found himself to be John’s junior instead.

After all, John was famous in the Ethereal Realm for being hunted by the Demon Seal Alliance.

Judd gave a bitter smile and said helplessly, “Master, you sure found a good disciple for the Violet Flame Sect.”

Dario looked embarrassed. He had no idea about John either. He only brought John in for money.

“Mr. Bobby, this person and I have some unsettled business. Let me resolve our issues first, then you can decide what to do with him,” said Carlos as he walked toward Bobby.

Bobby paused. He looked at Carlos and asked, “Mr. Gomez, what are you saying? Are you trying to compete with the Violet Flame Sect? Are you tempted by the Demon Seal Alliance’s hundred-year offering?”

Bobby had initially thought that Carlos was going to compete with him. If Carlos killed John, the hundred-year offering by the Demon Seal Alliance would end up with the Duad Formation Sect.

“Mr. Bobby, you’ve misunderstood. I had a history with John. I’m not trying to compete with the Violet Flame Sect. I won’t kill him. I’ll just trap him and torture him. How can I possibly steal anything from you when in the territory of the Violet Flame Sect?” explained Carlo hastily.

Bobby was about to say something, but Garry interjected, “Bobby, Mr. Gomez won’t compete with us. Let him teach that kid a lesson and vent his anger.”

After Garry finally spoke, Bobby slowly retreated. Carlos faced John, his eyes slightly narrowed. He asked coldly, “Brat, do you still remember me?”

“I don’t remember a piece of trash like you who wouldn’t even spare a kid,” replied John with a slight smile.

Chapter 4057 Twin Ascension

When John said that, it was clear that he did remember. He was just upset with Carlos, that’s all.

“Brat, don’t get cocky. Today, I’ll make you wish you were dead…”

After Carlos finished speaking, a cloud of black mist swirled within his palms. The black mist morphed into two malicious spirits that soared toward the sky. They intertwined and spiraled around each other, all the while emitting ghostly wails.

The voices sent chills down everyone’s spine.

“Twin Ascension… Be careful, Mr. White.”

Upon witnessing the technique executed by Carlos, Philip was taken aback and immediately warned John. John had just saved his life, for which Philip. was incredibly grateful.

The malicious spirit flew toward the sky. In a matter of moments, the sky changed its hue. Following this, a ghostly mask, larger than the Violet Flame Sect, materialized mid-air.

The ghost mask, with its gaping mouth, loomed over everyone below. Upon seeing the enormous ghost mask, everyone was filled with terror.

“Brat, brace yourself for the Ghost King’s initiation,” said Carlo with a cold scoff as he looked at John.

“Ghost King?” John scoffed. “Just an illusion spell. You might fool others, but you can’t fool me.”

After he finished speaking, a burst of golden light emerged from him. Accompanied by the resonating sound of a dragon’s roar, a golden dragon materialized above John’s head.

Since his identity had already been exposed, John had nothing left to fear.

The golden dragon soared into the sky, unleashing a torrent of flames at the enormous ghostly mask. Upon the impact of the golden dragon, the ghost mask immediately shattered, vanishing in an instant.

Carlos was taken aback, his eyebrows furrowing instantly.

“It’d be rude not to retaliate,” said John.

The illusion nascence in the nascence star began to surge and shimmer.

John, who had comprehended the illusion nascence, found it laughable that Carlos was planning to trick him with illusion spells.

After the illusion nascence exploded, Carlos was taken aback. His instinct was to retreat, but before he could even move back, everything in front of him suddenly went dark.

Immediately, the scene shifted. An elder with white hair appeared, sternly gazing at him.

“Father.”

Carlos’s face was filled with shock. Then, he started to cry, “Father, I can’t believe I’m seeing you.”

However, all the rest could see was Carlos’s face suddenly changing. Subsequently, he kept calling out to John, addressing him as ‘Father’.

This unexpected scene had many people bursting into laughter.

Everyone clearly knew that Carlos had fallen under an illusion spell.

“Mr. White, your illusion spells are truly impressive,” said Joy with a smile as she leaned toward John.

She simply wanted to get closer to John and get a good look at him.

Initially, Joy wanted to continue calling John her junior. Realizing that it seemed inappropriate, she quickly corrected herself.

“Joy, you can just call me your junior. No. matter who I am, I’m still your junior,” said John to Joy with a gentle smile.

Joy was smitten. She quickly nodded and said, “Yes, you will always be my junior.”

Despite dealing with Carlos, John still managed to flirt around. Garry and Bobby were livid.

Meanwhile, Carlos saw his wife appear and flirt with his father.

This absolutely infuriated him.

“Father, I can’t believe you’ve been involved with my wife. You’ve made a fool out of me. Yet, I spent all these years missing you. I’m going to kill you!”

Carlos declared his intention to kill John.

John, with a wave of his hand, instantly enveloped Carlos with an arcane array. Carlo, trapped within the formation, was like a monkey being toyed with. He leaped up and down, shouting and screaming.

Everyone couldn’t help but burst into laughter. Using the illusion spell, John tricked Carlos into thinking that his wife had cheated on him with his father.

This was too much for Carlos to bear. Even if the illusion array was dispelled and Carlo regained consciousness, he would definitely still be triggered.

Chapter 4058 An Array Master

Garry and Bobby watched Carlos in his awkward state, feeling incredibly embarrassed. They never expected John’s array craft to be even more formidable than Carlos’s.

“Brat, I didn’t expect you to be an array master. But no matter how powerful your arcane arrays are, don’t think you can escape from the Violet Flame Sect today. I’m definitely getting the hundred-year offering from the Demon Seal Alliance.”

Bobby stepped forward, casting a cold gaze at John.

Even though he was only a Top Level Tribulator, not even reaching the Ultimate Realm, he dared to challenge John. He was so audacious because Garry had the Divine Flame Seal.

Furthermore, he simply couldn’t believe that John, as a Fourth Level Tribulator, could defeat him, a Top Level Tribulator.

As for Antoine’s tragic death, it was entirely due to the demonic souls in John’s consciousness field instead of his true strength.

“You still want to challenge me?” said John disdainfully as he saw Bobby approach him.

“Yes. The hundred-year offering from the Demon Seal Alliance makes it worth my effort,” replied Bobby with a cold smirk.

“With your capabilities, you’re just walking into your own demise. Even the elder from the Ghost Mask Sect is no match for me. Who do you think you are? I think it’s better if your father attacks. You’re still not quite up to the task,” mocked John.

“Hmph, you’re too arrogant. You’ll know if I’m up for the task after we start fighting!”

After finishing his words, Bobby swiftly soared into the sky and looked down at John.

“John, don’t be fooled. Bobby is quite cunning. Let me deal with him…” Joy blocked John’s path, ready to personally confront Bobby.

Joy, who was a Ninth Level Tribulator, was not far behind Bobby. She could even go head-to-head with Bobby.

“Joy, don’t worry. I can beat him until he’s kneeling and begging for mercy. This guy is always pestering you and flirting with you, right? Today, I’ll maim him, so he’ll never harass women again,” said John with a light laugh.

Faced with Bobby, John was quite confident.

“Don’t let your guard down. Bobby obviously knows demonic techniques. They also have the Divine Flame Seal. That seal is known to suppress the internal flame. Your internal flame could become useless in its presence,” Gael reminded John.

Gael knew that John possessed many internal flames. However, Garry had the Divine Flame Seal. When the critical moment came, Bobby would be able to use the Divine Flame Seal. At that time, John’s internal flame would be rendered ineffective.

“Rest assured, Mr. Orlando. Even if they both come at me together, I’m not afraid,” assured John with a laugh.

Although everyone could tell that John was bragging, Gael’s faction felt assured when they heard that.

As Joy watched John brag, her eyes were filled with admiration.

“John, I believe in you. No matter what, I’ll stand by your side.” As Joy spoke, she gave him coy glances.

This nearly drove Bobby, who was mid-air, to the brink of fury.

It was one thing for John to brag and criticize him and his father. Yet, Joy was now throwing flirtatious glances at John in front of him.

After all, Bobby had always wanted to get his hands on Joy.

Although he couldn’t win her over, she was already flinging herself at John, who had just come for a few days.

“John, cut the nonsense. If you have the guts, face me in a duel to the death,” yelled Bobby furiously, his aura erupting from him with an even greater intensity.

John halted abruptly. In the blink of an eye, he soared into the sky. He hovered mid-air, locking eyes with Bobby from a distance.

As a Top Level Tribulator, Bobby did not withhold his aura at all.

Meanwhile, John was exuding the aura of a Fourth Level Tribulator, which was the full extent of his power.

Suddenly, the sky was engulfed in dark clouds, with wild winds howling all around. An intangible pressure made the disciples of the Violet Flame Sect retreat.

The other disciples, who were not as powerful, turned ashen and started vomiting mouthfuls of blood. A clash of such magnitude could easily result in countless unfortunate casualties.

Chapter 4059 Bobby’s Shadow Clone

“Mr. Cunningham!”

As Gael called out, Philip instantly understood the implication. With a swift gesture of his hands, a massive arcane array gradually formed, enclosing John and Bobby within it.

At the same time, both Gael and Garry acted simultaneously. A light curtain shot up into the sky, creating a barrier that isolated everyone else on the outside.

Even though their political views differed, none of them wished for the downfall of the Violet Flame Sect.

By isolating the rest like this, they could prevent the fight’s repercussions from harming the numerous disciples of the sect.

“John, I have no idea how you can have such guts to make audacious claims like these, but rest assured, I’ll show you just how powerful I can be!”

After Bobby finished speaking, an aura of darkness began to emerge from him. In an instant, the dark aura transformed into a longsword, which he then held in his hand.

At the same time, his face began to contort, a faintly discernible ghost mask surfacing over his features.

With this, there was no need for further words.

Even a fool could tell who was colluding with the Ghost Mask Sect.

The accusations Garry had thrown at the elders were now falling apart on their own.

“Garry, your son is actually a member of the Ghost Mark Sect, and yet you dare slander others! You really have no shame.”

Gael’s face flushed with rage as he berated Garry.

The latter remained silent, his expression grave as he watched the battlefield.

If there were signs of Bobby being overpowered, he wouldn’t hesitate to toss the Divine Flame Seal over to him.

The Divine Flame Seal had already accepted its master. Since Bobby shared the same bloodline with Garry, there was absolutely no issue with the former using the seal.

“Look at you, neither human nor ghost. Just the thought of fighting you makes me feel sick!”

With a dismissive smirk, John casually drew out his Dragonslayer Sword.

“Let’s see how long you can keep up this stubborn act…”

With a furious roar, Bobby released a surge of dark energy, causing their entire surroundings to be shrouded in thick, ominous fog.

Meanwhile, the man himself had transformed into a giant black beast. Wielding his longsword, he charged toward John.

The towering figure that stood several tens of feet tall, appeared like a mountain in front of John.

It seemed as though the entire group of black mist consisted of Bobby’s shadow clone.

His longsword was over thirty feet long. In an instant, it tore through the void, emitting a wild roar.

As Bobby launched his attack, an icy gaze flickered in John’s eyes.

The latter always held an air of superiority over his enemies, yet he was strategic in his approach towards them. He never truly underestimated any of his opponents.

The Dragonslayer Sword radiated a brilliant light as an enchanting aura of profound mystique emanated from it.

“Sword technique: Nine Shadows.”

John’s eyes gleamed, accompanied by a swift swing of the Dragonslayer Sword.

Whoosh!

Suddenly, a burst of white light flashed on either side of John, and identical replicas of himself appeared one after another.

There were now a total of six Johns, each wielding the Dragonslayer Sword.

They all bore the same aura and appearance.

Six swords simultaneously pointed at the giant beast that Bobby had transformed into.

Upon seeing six identical John appear out of nowhere, everyone was left dumbfounded.

“What… What’s going on? Why are there six Johns?”

Joy was utterly baffled.

She was fond of John, but now that there were so many versions of him, which one did she truly like?

Which one is the real John?

If all of them were real, I don’t think I’d be able to handle it…

At that thought, her face flushed with embarrassment.

Looking at Joy’s scarlet face, the Gael seemed to have understood what she was thinking. “Silly girl, these are merely illusions. There is only one real John!”

Garry also smiled frostily after a brief moment of surprise.

Using such illusions to intimidate others is simply futile!

In the face of sheer power, all illusions are nothing but in vain!

Just as he sneered coldly, all six John sprang into action.

Swish, swish, swish.

Six streams of sword energy surged forth, momentarily shimmering with a golden light. They clashed relentlessly with the imposing black longsword, resulting in a spectacular explosion.

Chapter 4060 Shadow Clones

Storms brewed in the sky, relentlessly battering the surrounding light curtain. Without this protective barrier, one could only imagine how many lives of the Violet Flame Sect’s disciples would have been in grave danger.

Amidst the chaos and confusion, a shadow clone slowly emerged from the black mist, stopping at the very edge of the light curtain.

Upon taking a proper look, the crowd realized it was John. He had arrived at the edge of the light curtain, and astonishingly, he was even smiling at Joy.

At that moment, everyone was dumbfounded, including Gael. He rubbed his eyes, his face filled with disbelief.

Six identical Johns, each wielding a Dragonslayer Sword, were engaged in a fierce battle with the massive black beast Bobby had transformed into.

Yet, here was the real John, appearing utterly at ease and even occasionally gracing Joy with a smile!

What on earth is going on?

Astounded, Joy turned to her father. “Dad, didn’t you say it was an illusion spell? Do illusory shadows actually possess fighting abilities now?”

“I…” Gael was rendered speechless by the question.

“What if everything we’re seeing is just an illusion, Joy? It’s impossible for there to be so many Johns in the world. Even if they were all identical twins, it still wouldn’t be possible. It’s all fake! That John who smiled at you was definitely an illusion spell too. He’s making us see things that aren’t actually real!”

Judd stepped forward, offering an explanation to help Gael out.

Hearing that, Joy found some sense in his words and nodded.

“What nonsense are you spouting, Judd? Who are you calling fake? I’m standing here, flesh and blood. Maybe I should question your eyesight instead.”

John was somewhat exasperated as he responded to Judd. The light curtain didn’t block out sound, which was why John could hear them and decided to speak up.

“Holy crap! So, this is all real, John?”

Judd was flabbergasted.

Joy was taken aback as well and quickly rushed over to examine John. Then, she asked, “If you’re here chatting with us, who are those six people fighting Bobby in the black mist?”

“They’re also me, of course. Those are all my shadow clones!” John answered.

“Shadow clones?” Joy found this somewhat unbelievable. “Have you ever used one of your shadow clones to look for me, John? Like maybe while you were with Carla, you’d send a clone to find me…”

“What are you thinking, Joy? I only use my clones when fighting, and they can’t stray too far from my main body because that’s where they get their spiritual energy. Did you really think my shadow clones can act independently?”

John continued, “If they could, wouldn’t that mean there’d be several versions of me? I could be with many women at the same time…”

He then trailed off, but Joy understood he was insinuating. She shot him a glare before running off.

“Your shadow cloning is incredible, John. You can even chat with us while fighting Bobby!” Gael exclaimed while approaching.

“Bobby’s all show and no substance, anyway. That’s why I’m having such an easy time.”

John smiled casually.

Bobby was far behind compared to Aiden Miller. In fact, he couldn’t even be on par with Selma.

After John had eliminated Selma, dealing with Bobby was now even less of an issue!

Garry watched as John talked and laughed with his allies. Then his gaze shifted to the six identical Johns who were engaged in the battle with Bobby within the black mist. He was shaken to his core by now.

Suddenly, he had a bad feeling. There was a real chance that his son, despite being a Top Level Tribulator, might not be able to win.

As a Fourth Level Tribulator, being able to have the Demon Seal Alliance use their hundred-year offering to annihilate surely involved some real skills. Otherwise, there would certainly be no value in such an offering.

Chapter 4061 Illusory Shadows

Bobby glanced around in astonishment at John’s multiple shadow clones that were engaging him in battle.

He hadn’t expected a Fourth Level Tribulator to have had such a trick up his sleeve!

“Hmph! Don’t think you’re the only one capable of shadow cloning.”

With a cold huff, Bobby’s dark aura vanished in an instant as the ghost mask he wore began to emanate a luminous glow.

Then, he pulled out a pitch-black token from his chest and crushed it into pieces.

Immediately, the void distorted, and a series of illusory shadows began to emerge. Each figure was cloaked in a long black robe, their faces adorned with ghost masks.

These illusory shadows gradually solidified before arriving next to Bobby. Seeing this, John halted the conversation as the Dragonslayer Sword in his hand trembled slightly.

Invisible waves of sword energy began to gather in the sky, with the Dragonslayer Sword radiating a blinding light.

This radiance grew increasingly intense, causing the surrounding void to tremor.

“All your shadow clones draw energy from your real body, John, but mine don’t consume even a shred of my power.”

With a sinister laugh, Bobby waved his hand grandly and commanded, “Kill him!”

Brandishing their longswords, the ghost- masked robed figures charged directly toward John.

The latter’s shadow clones began fighting Bobby’s minions.

With just a glance, John realized that these weren’t Bobby’s shadow clones; rather, they were demonic souls.

That token he had just crushed must have been what summoned these beings.

If these people were real disciples of the Ghost Mask Sect, it would have been impossible for them to teleport here so swiftly.

Array masters from the Ethereal Realm were already a rare breed. The number of people capable of setting up a Teleportation Array that could instantly transport so many individuals was likely even fewer.

Moreover, Teleportation Arrays required a two- way setup. The Violet Flame Sect didn’t have such an array, so even if the Ghost Mask Sect did have one, it was still impossible for them to transport this many people here at once.

Hence, the only plausible explanation was that these ghost-masked robed figures were some sort of demonic souls, and Bobby must have released them when he crushed that token.

Thinking back, Antoine Castro released quite a number of demonic souls back then. It seems like the Ghost Mask Sect is especially skilled in nurturing such demons.

Considering all this, John retracted his shadow clones while simultaneously dispersing his spiritual sense right away.

Now, his entire consciousness field was fully unleashed.

Bobby couldn’t comprehend what he was up to. What is he doing, recalling his shadow clones and dispersing his spiritual sense?

“Could it be that he’s using his spiritual sense to examine these ghost-masked robed figures | just summoned?”

At the thought of that, Bobby smirked.

He then ordered the robed figures to swarm toward John. Now that the latter had released his spiritual sense and unleashed his consciousness field, this meant the demonic souls could invade his body and directly take over his consciousness.

By that time, even if John didn’t die, he would be reduced to a mindless shell. Dealing with him would be much easier then!

And this was exactly the outcome John desired. He had used this strategy to outwit Antoine before, and now, he had managed to trick Bobby in the same way!

There was not a single demonic soul in the Ethereal Realm that could control John’s consciousness field.

Even the Vermilion Demon Lord couldn’t get his demons to do it, despite being a Demon Lord in the celestial realm!

Does he seriously think these worthless demons from the mere Ethereal Realm can take over my consciousness field? What a joke!

Several demonic souls infiltrated John’s consciousness field, causing his body to freeze up at once.

Yet, his consciousness immediately slapped all those souls, leaving him utterly powerless and with no room to resist!

Bobby roared with laughter upon seeing John stop moving, his eyes devoid of spirit.

“Ha Ha Ha! What an idiot. These aren’t just shadow clones, these are demonic souls I’ve summoned! You actually dared use your spiritual sense to examine them? Well, because you decided to open up your consciousness field, my demons have managed to break in. You’ll turn into a fool in no time!”

Bobby was ecstatic to see John in this state.

Chapter 4062 Python

You’re too naive, John! Meanwhile, Gael and the others couldn’t help but grow concerned as they saw what had happened.

Gael himself was once tormented by a demonic soul to the point of helplessness. He was driven to madness all day, only regaining some clarity during the depths of the night.

Yet now, John’s consciousness field had just been invaded by several demons at once. Could he possibly ever return to his usual self?

A sense of relief washed over Garry as he saw John supposedly being controlled.

“Don’t dilly-dally now, Bobby” he urged. “Chop his head off and claim your reward from the Demon Seal Alliance.”

Bobby nodded while gripping the black longsword. As he neared John, he swiftly swung his sword at him.

However, just as the sword was about to strike John in the neck, the latter suddenly vanished into thin air!

Startled, Bobby suddenly felt a surge of danger emanating from behind him.

Upon turning around, he saw John’s large hand swinging right toward him!

Slap!

Before Bobby could dodge, he was sent flying directly, his face distorted from the impact.

He fell heavily to the ground. Despite having managed to pull himself up with great effort, his teeth were now scattered all over the ground.

“You… You weren’t controlled by the demonic souls?”

He stared at John in suspense.

“Controlled, my ass. Did you really think you’d be able to control me with such weak demons? You must have forgotten my warning from before-there’s a much more powerful force residing within my mind,” John responded, smirking.

Bobby’s face turned extremely grim. Indeed, Antoine had once mentioned this. In fact, it was precisely John’s being under the control of that demonic soul that had put Antoine and the others at a disadvantage.

How could I have forgotten that? The thought of so many of his demonic souls being destroyed just like that caused him immense heartache.

“Wipe that smug look off your face, John. I swear I’ll take you down!”

With a roar of fury, Bobby once again unleashed a dark aura that surged like boiling water.

It was as if countless ferocious beasts lurked within the black mist. Soon after, pythons with glowing red eyes and tongues emerged one by one.

These pythons were so dark in color that they blended seamlessly into the black mist. If it wasn’t for their red eyes and tongues, they would have been nearly indistinguishable.

One of the pythons was several dozen yards long and had a head larger than the Violet Flame Sect’s main hall. Its body continuously coiled, ascending into the sky.

Seeing that, John raised his Dragonslayer Sword, letting its light surge upward.

The sword’s radiance pierced through the black mist, and this was immediately followed by a chorus of agonized screams. One by one, the pythons met their untimely demise!

Meanwhile, the massive python opened its gaping maw, swallowing the bursts of sword light in an instant.

John still briefly but soon realized that the python seemed unafraid of his sword’s light. Consequently, he sheathed his weapon and leaped up.

Now, the man himself shone with a golden light.

The sky was suddenly shrouded in thick, dark clouds, with streaks of lightning flashing across the vast expanse.

“Thunder Palm!”

John swiped his hand toward the python.

Sparks of electricity continually burst forth.

Bolts of lightning struck the python, causing it to lose its ability to attack in an instant. Subsequently, under the force of the Thunder Palm, it collapsed with a crash and dissipated.

Even the black mist completely vanished in an instant.

This single strike left everyone in awe.

To think a single strike of the palm had actually resulted in lightning power! It was simply unbelievable.

“Lightning nascence! He’s just a Fourth Level Tribulator, and yet he’s capable of lightning nascence! I can’t believe it!”

Gael recognized the lightning John had just unleashed; that was certainly nascence power.

With a gloomy expression, Bobby stared at his opponent, the muscles in his face twitching incessantly.

Dario and the other were astounded too. The skills and strength John demonstrated were far beyond what a Fourth Level Tribulator could possibly exhibit.

“Bobby, use your demonic fire,” Garry reminded. Currently, Bobby could use three types of internal flames: two from the Violet Flame Sect, and also demonic fire.

Chapter 4063 Six Internal Flames

The power of the three internal flames was certainly beyond what John could withstand.

In this regard, Bobby was stronger than the rest of the Ghost Mask Sect, after all, none of the others in the Ghost Mask Sect possessed the two ultimate flames of the Violet Flame Sect!

Bobby nodded, and in an instant, the three internal flames materialized around him. They then continued to swirl around him relentlessly.

The three types of internal flames erupted, and even with the protection of the light curtain shield, many people couldn’t bear it and retreated one after another.

“Bobby had actually mastered three types of internal flames. Now, we’re in trouble…”

Upon seeing the situation, Judd began to feel a bit worried for John. Joy, too, held her fists tightly, her eyes filled with unmistakable worry.

Meanwhile, Gael wore a faint smile, quietly observing the situation. The amount of internal flames John possessed was even more than Bobby’s.

“Are you comparing your internal flames to mine?”

A smirk played at the corners of John’s mouth. With a whoosh, six internal flames ignited all around him.

Six internal flames swirled in a circle, each emanating a different hue, reminiscent of divine light. They encircled John, placing him at the center.

“Six internal flames?”

Upon seeing the situation, Bobby’s eyes widened in disbelief, his face full of astonishment.

Garry was taken aback as well. He had never anticipated that John would possess six types of internal flames.

Judd and the others were also utterly astounded.

Joy’s gaze toward John had long since been filled with affection. She was utterly in love with him.

Swallowing nervously, Bobby asked, “You…you… how can you possess so many internal flames. You even have the demonic fire!”

“Why can’t I possess the demonic fire?” John asked with a casual smile. “You like playing with internal flames, so today, I’ll let you experience the taste of the internal flame.”

John slowly raised his arm, and it seemed as if a gateway of light had opened up before him. Six streams of internal flames, like arrows, shot toward Bobby with great speed.

Seeing the situation, Bobby exerted all his strength, sweeping both palms forward, and releasing three paths of internal flames. However, he knew this could not possibly fend off John’s attack.

“Bobby, catch the Divine Flame Seal…”

Upon seeing the situation, Garry hastily tossed the Divine Flame Seal he held toward Bobby.

Bobby caught the Divine Flame Seal, and a drop of his essence blood instantly entered into it.

Originally, Bobby and Garry shared the same bloodline, which made it quite easy for them to be recognized by the Divine Flame Seal.

Bobby raised the Divine Flame Seal high in his hand. Suddenly, an invisible vortex formed within the seal. John’s six internal flames astonishingly began to be absorbed by the Divine Flame Seal. The flame aura of the internal flames was gradually stripped away and sucked into the Divine Flame Seal.

Upon witnessing this scene, John showed not the slightest bit of surprise.

Bobby, on the other hand, was brimming with excitement. As he looked at the Divine Flame Seal in his hand, his body was slightly trembling.

“Hahaha, I have the Divine Flame Seal in my hand, so even if you possess sixty internal flames, they’re basically useless! Bobby burst into wild laughter. “Don’t you possess six internal flames? Well, I’ll let you taste the power of those flames!”

Bobby raised the Divine Flame Seal, and immediately following that, a burst of flames erupted from within the seal.

This blaze was not a singular internal flame, but rather seemed like a fusion of various internal flames.

Upon seeing this blaze, John’s eyes instantly lit up. “So this Divine Flame Seal can actually merge the internal flames…”

John laughed. The internal flame that had been absorbed by the Divine Flame Seal had surprisingly merged directly within it and was now heading toward John.

“I was never afraid of the internal flame. I fear no flame at all.” Once John finished speaking, suddenly, bursts of red flames erupted around him.

True Fire Spiritual body was activated, and at this point, the flames couldn’t harm John in the slightest.

“True Fire Spiritual body…”

Upon witnessing this scene, Gael’s eyes widened in shock, his mouth agape, his expression filled with unparalleled astonishment.

“Dad, what exactly is the True Fire Spiritual body?” Joy asked, utterly perplexed.

“This is a long-lost technique from our Violet Flame Sect. I wonder how John managed to cultivate it?”

Gael was thoroughly puzzled. After all, John had only recently joined the Violet Flame Sect.

Chapter 4064 True Fire Spiritual Body

Garry was utterly astounded as he watched John’s manifestation of the True Fire Spiritual body.

“Dad, what kind of technique is this guy using? He’s actually not afraid of the internal flame!”

Upon seeing John, whose bearing was akin to an immortal, utterly fearless in the face of the internal flame, Bobby was momentarily taken aback.

After all, he was only unafraid of the internal flame because he had the Divine Flame Seal. John had no such treasures. The fact that he was unafraid of the internal flame just by using his skills was incredibly impressive.

Moreover, it appeared that the techniques John employed were incredibly unique and mysterious.

“True Fire Spiritual body, our Violet Flame Sect’s long-lost True Fire Spiritual body technique, how could this guy possibly know it? How could he have True Fire Spiritual body?”

“How peculiar, truly bizarre. What could possibly be the reason?”

Garry simply couldn’t comprehend. How could John, a guy who had only joined the Violet Flame Sect a few days ago, possibly possess the True Fire Spiritual body?

“What is the True Fire Spiritual body?” Bobby asked.

“The True Fire Spiritual body was a unique skill of the first sect leader of the Violet Flame Sect. However, after the sudden disappearance of the first sect leader, the technique was lost for a long time. Fortunately, our scripture library has some records of it, but they are incomplete, and no one has been able to master it.”

“Where on earth did this kid learn the True Fire Spiritual body? Could it be that the first sect leader of our Violet Flame Sect is still alive?”

Garry was frowning, utterly puzzled and unable to figure it out.

Upon hearing that what John had demonstrated was actually the ultimate skill of the Violet Flame Sect, Bobby was utterly dumbfounded.

How could John possibly know the secret technique of the Violet Flame Sect?

However, upon realizing that his internal flame couldn’t inflict any harm on John, Bobby, with the Divine Flame Seal in his hand, wore a murderous look. A dark aura began to envelop his entire body.

Bobby skillfully used the Divine Flame Seal to fend off John’s internal flame attack, while simultaneously deploying his own tactics against John.

Since John wasn’t afraid of the internal flame, he decided to resort to other methods.

As long as he had the Divine Flame Seal in his possession, John couldn’t pose much of a threat or inflict significant harm on him.

Ghostly wails echoed around Bobby, transforming the entire Violet Flame Sect into what seemed like a mortal purgatory. These ghostly wails were as if they had emerged from the depths of hell itself, crying out in injustice.

The sound was incredibly grating, piercing through with such intensity that each note felt as if it was puncturing the eardrum.

Many people simultaneously covered their ears, and the goosebumps on their bodies were so intense it was as if they’d shed them all over the ground.

In the sweltering heat of the Violet Flame Sect, they heard eerie wails that sent shivers down their spines, as if they had fallen into an icy cavern.

As eerie tendrils of darkness continuously rose in the void, the entire arcane array was shrouded in a thick black mist.

If it weren’t for the light curtain, this black mist would have completely engulfed the entire Violet Flame Sect.

However, the light curtain couldn’t prevent the sounds from penetrating. The ghostly wails were so intense that many disciples from Violet Flame Sect couldn’t bear it. Shockingly, blood started to trickle from their ears.

Some people’s mental states seemed rather unstable as if they were dazed, utterly shocked.

“What kind of technique is this, anyway? Just this sound alone is enough to make people delirious?”

“This is Hell’s Echoes of the Ghost Mask Sect. Typically, only the cultivators at the Ultimate Realm could execute such a technique. But Bobby is merely at the peak of the Tribulator Realm. How could he possibly perform it?” Gael said with a slight frown.

He had interacted with the Ghost Mask Sect more than anyone else, often clashing with its members. Therefore, he was most familiar with some of the techniques used by the Ghost Mask Sect.

“Dad, this technique seems incredibly intimidating, but can it really kill someone using just sound?” Joy asked, utterly puzzled.

“You don’t understand, this kind of sound isn’t a method of killing, but rather it’s used to affect one’s state of mind and disrupt their judgment.

When Bobby makes his move later, he will take his opponent by surprise.”

Gael expressed his worries.

“What are we going to do? How could Bobby possibly employ cultivation techniques of the Ultimate Realm? He isn’t from the Ultimate Realm, after all.”

Upon hearing this, Joy spoke with a hint of nervousness.

Gael stared intently at the Divine Flame Seal in Bobby’s hand, deep in thought. “If my guess is right,” he said, “it must be due to the Divine Flame Seal. Bobby’s sudden return to the Violet Flame Sect, and his frantic search for the seal, must be because he intends to use it as a catalyst to break through to the Ultimate Realm.”

Chapter 4065 Talons

Gael’s analysis was spot on. Bobby had indeed relied on the Divine Flame Seal to execute this technique, and at that moment, Bobby was on the verge of a breakthrough.

Listening to the words of Gael, Joy anxiously looked at John. She then shouted loudly,

“John, be careful! It’s highly likely that Bobby has advanced to Ultimate Realm, you must be extremely cautious…”

The light curtain couldn’t block out sound, so John heard Joy’s voice distinctly and clearly.

Upon hearing Joy’s reminder, John turned his head to look at her and smiled. “Thanks for the heads up, Joy,” he said. “Even if he has really reached Ultimate Realm, I’m not afraid. I’ll beat him so badly he’ll be crying for his father…”

“Brat, meet your end…”

Upon hearing John’s words, Bobby’s face instantly turned beet red with anger. A persistent shroud of black mist unfurled, enshrouding John entirely.

John held onto his Dragonslayer Sword, his gaze fixed on the silky black mist that was steadily gathering around him. Without hesitation, John unleashed a powerful swing of his sword.

The black mist was unexpectedly cut off, leaving John slightly taken aback.

However, swiftly, the black mist started to gradually reform from where it had been severed.

“This isn’t fog…”

John’s brow slightly furrowed.

With a single swipe of his sword, he instantly realized that the pervasive black mist in front of him, which appeared to be merely fog, was anything but.

As John was deep in thought, suddenly, from within the black mist, a massive black claw lunged toward him, accompanied by a chilling ghostly wail.

The long claws were aimed straight at John’s heart, seemingly intent on killing him with a single strike.

Upon witnessing the situation, John swiftly swung his Dragonslayer Sword, severing the claw which then fell to the ground.

However, the moment the claw fell to the ground, it instantly vanished into a puff of black mist.

However, in the next moment, more talons were lunging toward John. He was relentlessly swinging his Dragonslayer Sword, knowing that each severed talon would simply dissipate into black mist.

Upon seeing the situation, John unleashed two bursts of internal flames. He knew these creatures feared the internal flames, and burning them would be the solution.

However, the moment the two balls of fire were released, they vanished without a trace. All of them were absorbed by Bobby using his Divine Flame Seal!

“This technique really has something to it…”

John was shrouded in a multitude of dark mists, and apart from the eerie ghostly wails, he was intermittently under attack from all directions.

No matter how John retaliated, he was unable to kill whatever was lurking within the black mist.

Joy watched everything and grew tense. It seemed just as her father had said, Bobby’s attack would indeed come unexpectedly.

“Dad, could you offer some advice to John? What should we do now?” Joy was getting anxious.

After so much anticipation, she finally got to see John. She was, after all, a huge admirer of his. If John were to die just like that, she would be heartbroken.

Gael watched the battle unfolding before him, a faint smile graced his lips. “Don’t worry,” he reassured, “Haven’t you noticed how confident John looks? He’s merely toying with Bobby for now. Regardless of what tactics Bobby employed, it seemed like John didn’t pay much attention to them. He probably knew what to expect from the start.”

John was indeed confident. He still had an ace up his sleeve, which was the seal soul of the Divine Flame Seal. Even though Bobby possessed the Divine Flame Seal, and had even claimed it as his own, it was of no use to him. It was nothing more than an empty shell.

As soon as John summoned the seal soul of the Divine Flame Seal, it would immediately appear in his hand, and even willingly recognize him as its master.

After all, John had managed to tame the seal soul, which was the very foundation of the Divine Flame Seal.

The reason John hadn’t yet revealed his seal soul was simply because he wanted to toy around with Bobby for a bit.

At the same time, he also wanted to see what was so impressive about the Ghost Mask Sect.

John’s two clusters of internal flames had just quieted down, only to erupt again, releasing a massive amount of internal flame.

At that moment, John felt as if he was on fire. Upon encountering the intense flames, the dark mist that had surrounded John surprisingly began to recede.

Chapter 4066 Multi-Legged Monster

With a cold chuckle, Bobby activated the Divine Flame Seal, which instantly generated an immense force of attraction. All the internal flames surrounding John was absorbed by the Divine Flame Seal in the blink of an eye.

However, John wasn’t alarmed at all. He believed that the Divine Flame Seal was destined to be his, sooner or later. Even if he was absorbed by the Divine Flame Seal, John didn’t see it as a loss.

As the intense heat dissipated from John’s body, two more lethal claws lunged at him. Thankfully, John’s quick reflexes saved him. In an instant, he used his Dragonslayer Sword to sever the incoming claws!

“Hahaha, let me tell you, my technique can exhaust you to death. I’m curious to see how long you can hold up,” he said.

Holding the Divine Flame Seal, Bobby spoke with an unmistakable look of satisfaction on his face.

Upon seeing the situation, Garry breathed a deep sigh of relief. Even if John wasn’t beaten to death, he would surely be worn out to the point of death.

John looked at Bobby, who was full of smugness and gave a cold chuckle. “You really think I can’t handle your lousy technique?” he said. “I’ve just been humoring you all this time.”

“Within this black mist, a multi-legged monster lurked, its claws serving as its primary means of attack.”

“The multi-legged monster had simply merged with the black mist, becoming virtually invisible. In other words, this black mist was not just a fog; it was an integral part of the monster.”

Upon hearing John’s words, Bobby’s eyebrows slightly furrowed, expressing disbelief as he asked, “How… How did you know?”

“What’s the matter? Was I right?” Seeing the expression on Bobby’s face, John couldn’t help but chuckle. “I was merely guessing, didn’t expect you to fall for it…” he said.

Upon seeing the situation, Bobby sternly said, “John, even if you’ve guessed correctly, you’ll never be able to kill that monster, because you simply won’t be able to find it.”

“Whether you can find it or not, it’s not for you to decide…”

John gave a slight smile, immediately followed by a red glow shimmering on his forehead.

Soon after, a peculiar eye began to rapidly form on John’s forehead.

“Um…”

Upon witnessing this peculiar scene involving John, everyone was utterly bewildered.

Bobby and Garry were also looking on in disbelief. They couldn’t understand how John, who was perfectly fine, suddenly ended up with an extra eye.

As John activated his Nethersky Eye, the whole world transformed into a blanket of grey.

No matter what it was, everything was exposed under the gaze of the Nethersky Eye.

This was indeed the signature move of the Vermilion Demon Lord. In such a minor realm like the Ethereal Realm, nothing could evade the scrutiny of the Nethersky Eye.

Under the gaze of the Nethersky Eye, the multi- legged monster appeared vividly before John.

John, clutching the Dragonslayer Sword, swiftly thrust it toward the vulnerable spot of the multi-legged monster.

Just now, John could only defend passively, which meant he could only sever the claws of the multi-legged monster. He couldn’t inflict any real damage on it at all.

However, things were different now. Empowered by the Nethersky Eye, John could clearly discern the silhouette of the multi- legged monster.

Swoosh!

With a swift thrust of the sword, Dragonslayer Sword instantly pierced through the body of the multi-legged monster.

Immediately following, the Dragonslayer Sword ignited, unleashing a fierce burst of flames.

The multi-legged monster let out a ghastly shriek, immediately engulfed by the flames.

Upon witnessing the situation, Bobby hurriedly used the Divine Flame Seal to absorb the flames. However, the multi-legged monster had already vanished without a trace.

The pervasive black mist had also vanished along with everything else. Watching the dissipating black mist, Bobby found himself completely bewildered.

He couldn’t understand, just how much John, a Fourth Level Tribulator, really know?

He even knew the secret technique of the Violet Flame Sect!

Moreover, the third eye from just now clearly indicated a highly formidable technique. Moreover, John possessed six kinds of internal flames.

Who was this person, really? How could a Fourth Level Tribulator possess such skills?

Bobby was somewhat taken aback after being bested by John. He had used the Divine Flame Seal, managing to execute techniques that could only be performed by those at the Ultimate Realm of the Ghost Mask Sect. Yet, to his surprise, John had easily broken through them.

Chapter 4067 Nethersky Eye

“My goodness! What technique did he use? How did he suddenly grow an extra eye?”

“Could that be the heavenly eye? Could he be the Chosen One?”

“It’s the heavenly eye, no doubt about it! Just look at the radiance emanating from that divine eye. There’s a celestial energy to it!”

Upon seeing the sudden appearance of a third eye on John, many started discussing it among themselves.

Meanwhile, the sight of it instantly left Gael utterly astonished.

He was shaken to the core by the appearance of the third eye.

As for Garry, he was visibly shocked. The sense of relief he was just beginning to feel promptly turned back to agitation, and he looked at Bobby anxiously.

“Let’s see what you’ve got,” John said, fixing his gaze on Bobby while a slight smile played on his lips.

Bobby’s eyes narrowed slightly. Although he possessed the Divine Flame Seal, he could not stop a sense of fear from creeping into his heart.

“Don’t get too cocky, John. It was you who pushed me to this point. I’ll show you the disparity in our cultivation levels and just how insurmountable it is. You’re merely a Fourth Level Tribulator. No matter how many techniques you have under your belt, they’re all useless.”

A thunderous rumbling echoed through the air.

No sooner had Bobby finished speaking than a series of flame auras surged continuously from the Divine Flame Seal into his body.

At the same time, the clear sky suddenly turned gloomy, and dark clouds rushed toward John and his companions from all directions.

Wild winds howled as everything around them suddenly plunged into darkness.

It felt as though it was the end of the world!

Seeing the dark clouds gathering abruptly, Gael exclaimed in surprise, “Tribulation clouds? Could it be that Bobby wants to ascend to the Ultimate Realm?”

“Looks like it. He’s actually using the Divine Flame Seal for tribulation. Is he mad? How could he dare to break through a lightning tribulation during a fight?” Dario piped up, flabbergasted.

After all, tribulation is highly dangerous. If one tries to undergo tribulation while in combat, any interference from the opponent could not only cause them to fail but potentially even cost them their life!

Joy and the others also looked stunned, and they called out to John, “Hurry up and do something! Don’t let those lightning tribulation clouds take form!”

At that moment, Bobby was at his most vulnerable. Hence, if John decided to intervene and prevent him from succeeding in his tribulation, there was a significant chance of success!

However, Bobby burst out laughing. “Don’t think you can catch me off guard during my tribulation. I had anticipated this. I’ve remained as a Top Level Tribulator for quite some time now, all in preparation to use the Divine Flame Seal to ascend to the Ultimate Realm. Once I’ve attained it, you’ll be as insignificant as ants to me. The disparity between our cultivation levels isn’t something those techniques of yours could ever bridge. Just wait to meet your doom. I’ll let you have a taste of an Ultimate Realm cultivator’s power!”

Initially, I had not intended to advance to the Ultimate Realm while fighting John. However, I have no choice. If I don’t become an Ultimate Realm cultivator, I won’t stand a chance against him.

“Have you forgotten? Mr. Castro was also an Ultimate Realm cultivator, yet he ended up getting beaten to a pulp by me,” John responded with a faint smirk.

He did not appear to be afraid of Bobby advancing to the Ultimate Realm, nor did he have any intention of stopping him.

Bobby snorted. “Mr. Castro mentioned that you’ve been relying on a demonic soul to forcibly enhance your abilities, but such a method comes with its repercussions. Your body will soon suffer the consequences. Let’s see whether your demonic soul will still be of any use to you once I advance to the Ultimate Realm!”

“Sure. I’ll wait for you, then.”

John watched quietly as Bobby elevated his cultivation level.

He even lit up a cigarette and took a strong drag, appearing to be utterly enjoying himself.

Meanwhile, dark lightning tribulation clouds blanketed the sky, and bolts of lightning streaked across them.

“My goodness! What technique did he use? How did he suddenly grow an extra eye?”

“It’s the heavenly eye, no doubt about it! Just look at the radiance emanating from that divine eye. There’s a celestial energy to it!”

Upon seeing the sudden appearance of a third eye on John, many started discussing it among themselves.

As for Garry, he was visibly shocked. The sense of relief he was just beginning to feel promptly turned back to agitation, and he looked at Bobby anxiously.

“Let’s see what you’ve got,” John said, fixing his gaze on Bobby while a slight smile played on his lips.

Bobby’s eyes narrowed slightly. Although he possessed the Divine Flame Seal, he could not stop a sense of fear from creeping into his heart.

“Don’t get too cocky, John. It was you who pushed me to this point. I’ll show you the disparity in our cultivation levels and just how insurmountable it is. You’re merely a Fourth Level Tribulator. No matter how many techniques you have under your belt, they’re all useless.”

No sooner had Bobby finished speaking than a series of flame auras surged continuously from the Divine Flame Seal into his body.

At the same time, the clear sky suddenly turned gloomy, and dark clouds rushed toward John and his companions from all directions.

Seeing the dark clouds gathering abruptly, Gael exclaimed in surprise, “Tribulation clouds? Could it be that Bobby wants to ascend to the Ultimate Realm?”

“Looks like it. He’s actually using the Divine Flame Seal for tribulation. Is he mad? How could he dare to break through a lightning tribulation during a fight?” Dario piped up, flabbergasted.

After all, tribulation is highly dangerous. If one tries to undergo tribulation while in combat, any interference from the opponent could not only cause them to fail but potentially even cost them their life!

Joy and the others also looked stunned, and they called out to John, “Hurry up and do something! Don’t let those lightning tribulation clouds take form!”

At that moment, Bobby was at his most vulnerable. Hence, if John decided to intervene and prevent him from succeeding in his tribulation, there was a significant chance of success!

However, Bobby burst out laughing. “Don’t think you can catch me off guard during my tribulation. I had anticipated this. I’ve remained as a Top Level Tribulator for quite some time now, all in preparation to use the Divine Flame Seal to ascend to the Ultimate Realm. Once I’ve attained it, you’ll be as insignificant as ants to me. The disparity between our cultivation levels isn’t something those techniques of yours could ever bridge. Just wait to meet your doom. I’ll let you have a taste of an Ultimate Realm cultivator’s power!”

Initially, I had not intended to advance to the Ultimate Realm while fighting John. However, I have no choice. If I don’t become an Ultimate Realm cultivator, I won’t stand a chance against him.

“Have you forgotten? Mr. Castro was also an Ultimate Realm cultivator, yet he ended up getting beaten to a pulp by me,” John responded with a faint smirk.

He did not appear to be afraid of Bobby advancing to the Ultimate Realm, nor did he have any intention of stopping him.

Bobby snorted. “Mr. Castro mentioned that you’ve been relying on a demonic soul to forcibly enhance your abilities, but such a method comes with its repercussions. Your body will soon suffer the consequences. Let’s see whether your demonic soul will still be of any use to you once I advance to the Ultimate Realm!”

He even lit up a cigarette and took a strong drag, appearing to be utterly enjoying himself.

Meanwhile, dark lightning tribulation clouds blanketed the sky, and bolts of lightning streaked across them.
Amazing resources for the night. Tnx Immortal Gily

Why would John wait for an enemy to get stronger just to struggle in the end to defeat him. Anyways, using a lot of words to express little is common with Chinese authors, in addition to unnecessarily prolonging stories.
Imagine all the efforts put in by immoral Gily to translate, yet we hardly moved forward. Well done @Gily 🙏

Last edited:

Immortal Gily, God bless you.

Why would John wait for an enemy to get stronger just to struggle in the end to defeat him. Anyways, using a lot of words to express little is common with Chinese authors, in addition to unnecessarily prolonging stories.
Imagine all the efforts put in by immoral Gily to translate, yet we hardly moved forward. Well done @Gily 🙏
Now you understand
Could have been great if you guys even buy me Internet bundle.

😁😁😁

Let's wait for your death Bobby 😂😂😂

Thanks a lot Immortal @Gily for the abundant resources. Seeing Joy getting excited makes my heart skip a beat. I know that eventually i will lose Joy to sex sect because of John. However I would have been happy to offer her to you for your hardwork. Master @Durani why don't you post the picture of Joy here and let us see if Immortal @Gily would be enthralled with her beauty.

Very very interesting 😂

I'm just waiting for John to bring some new members into our sect before immortal Gily take over this sexy Joy 😂😋😋

Chapter 4068 Lightning Tribulation Clouds

“John, be careful this guy isn’t just undergoing a tribulation. He’s trying to use the lightning tribulation to kill you,” said Gael.

It seemed as though he had figured out Bobby’s intentions.

Joy also warned nervously, “Don’t act all flippant, John. This isn’t a game. The lightning tribulation clouds will attack you. Hurry up and do something to stop Bobby.”

“Don’t worry. If he can use a lightning tribulation to improve his cultivation level, why can’t I?” John replied with a smile.

“Don’t be foolish. Even if you manage to do that, you’d merely be going from a Fourth Level Tribulator to a Fifth Level Tribulator, that’s all. Even if we ignore whether that small advancement will be able to prompt a lightning tribulation, how could the lightning tribulation clouds at your cultivation level possibly compared to his? He’ll have broken through to the Ultimate Realm. That’s a significant advancement, and his lightning tribulation clouds will surely be something to be reckoned with!” she exclaimed worriedly.

The more advanced one’s cultivation, the more intense the tribulation becomes when elevating one’s cultivation level. This is common knowledge among cultivators! John is just a Fourth Level Tribulator. How could the lightning tribulation clouds he attracts compare to those brought forth by Bobby? Moreover, John doesn’t seem to be prepared for a tribulation at all. He doesn’t have the slightest aura for improvement!

Smiling faintly, John replied, “His major breakthrough might not even compare to my minor one…”

Bobby’s expression darkened when he saw that John was still able to chat cheerily.

“You brat, you’ll soon witness the power of lightning tribulation. For now, I’ll let you act all cocky,” he uttered coldly.

At that moment, lightning tribulation clouds had completely covered the sky. All around, arcane arrays and light curtains were acting as barriers. It was impossible for John to escape.

“I’m not sure how powerful a lightning tribulation is, but I do know that yours won’t be that impressive. After all, your capabilities aren’t that great,” John responded, mocking Bobby.

Bobby’s face was flushed red, and he quickened the speed of the lightning tribulation.

Gael furrowed his brows as he watched the lightning tribulation clouds grow increasingly dense.

Although John appeared quite relaxed, he knew that the power of the Ultimate Realm’s lightning tribulation clouds would be far from ordinary.

Even Gael himself had experienced it before!

Furthermore, it was how half of the cultivators in the Ethereal Realm met their end as they were unable to withstand its power.

Hence, upon becoming a Top Level Tribulator, many cultivators would opt to use all sorts of magical items when attempting to break through to the Ultimate Realm.

That way, at least they would still have something to help them block the lightning tribulation. If they were to forcefully enhance their cultivation and break through to the Ultimate Realm, it would be incredibly difficult for them to make it through alive.

“Deactivate the arcane arrays and let John out. Stop this fight with Bobby,” Gael said to Philip, looking grim.

Gael knew that there was no way John could withstand the power of the Ultimate Realm’s lightning tribulation and that the latter would certainly die because of it.

That was why he asked Philip to deactivate the arcane arrays and stop John from competing any further.

As long as John gets out of the lightning tribulation cloud’s range, he won’t be attacked by them. After all, the lightning tribulation is primarily targeting Bobby. However, if someone were to venture within the lightning tribulation cloud’s range, they’d inevitably get attacked too.

Philip nodded and was about to deactivate the arcane arrays so that John could come out.

However, Garry quickly stopped him when he saw that and said with an icy expression, “No one is allowed to move. If John gets out, we’re all dead. All of you need to think this through. Do we let him die, or do we all perish together?”

Murderous intent blazed in Garry’s eyes. He knew that Gael was not strong enough to go against him, which was why he dared to be so brazen.

Upon observing the situation, Philip glanced at Gael.