"Dragon Son-in-law" a.k.a. Millionaire Son-in-law, Charlie Wade Story. Translated by Junlee (aka Jungal2000)

Charlie Wade is a househusband son-in-law whom everyone looks down upon. However, unknown to them, his true identity is that of the young master from a top-tier family. Those who once belittled him will eventually kneel before him, trembling with fear and calling him "Master!" ...

The MC is Charlie Wade, and there's this girl Claire Wilson. They're in this savage clapback novel called "Ultimate Dragon Honcho", penned by this dude Ye Gongzi. Everyone knew Charlie Wade was the son-in-law of the Wilson family. Like, Grandpa Wilson legit pulled this broke boy outta nowhere and made him marry his grand daughter/princess, Claire. But bro's got no skills, no dough 💸, and Claire had to deal with so much BS 'cause of him. He even had the nerve to ask for money during Grandma Wilson's big party, making Claire hella embarrassed 😳. They kicked Charlie Wade out, but then plot twist! 🌀 Some butler dude shows up. Turns out, Charlie Wade's actually from the uber-rich Wade clan. The butler's like, "Come home, fam." But since his parents were, like, done dirty by the Wade fam, he's like "Nah." But he did take his grandpa’s black card loaded with 10 billion. 💳💰 #MicDrop

Author: Charlie Wade
Category: Urban Fiction
Last Updated: October 18, 2023

Last edited:
Hahaha.. Chillax, mate! But i will give you a chance, if you help me get 20 reactions for this post i will post extra 20 chapters for charlie wade, if it gets 25 ill post 5 chapters for billionaire substitute wife on top of the Charlie, and if it gets 30 ill do 4 chapters of Dustin's on top of the above chapters, offer applies until Saturday midnight, Melbourne's timezone.
Lets gooo

Hahaha.. Chillax, mate! But i will give you a chance, if you help me get 20 reactions for this post i will post extra 20 chapters for charlie wade, if it gets 25 ill post 5 chapters for billionaire substitute wife on top of the Charlie, and if it gets 30 ill do 4 chapters of Dustin's on top of the above chapters, offer applies until Saturday midnight, Melbourne's timezone.
This is 13 now...
7 more reaction please everyone react let's read on

Wait is immortal junlee still posting understated dominance please help me with the link

And the billionaire substitute wife

Wait is immortal junlee still posting understated dominance please help me with the link

And the billionaire substitute wife
Hey, of course i am still posting Dustin's story... 😂😂. Billionaire husband and substitute wife is not a kung fu story. Its more of love story and billionaire family drama, something for people who wants to read something different from all the action stories around this forum.

Hey, of course i am still posting Dustin's story... 😂😂. Billionaire husband and substitute wife is not a kung fu story. Its more of love story and billionaire family drama, something for people who wants to read something different from all the action stories around this forum.
Started already

Sorry, it didn't make the number. But you can try harder next time!, 😊

Last edited:
Does anyone know a novel with a simillar theme, where the author actually has a plan for the story?
Today's chapters should mark a divorce in the family household. Elaine left alone in the apartament and Charlie, Claire and Jacob in the villa. Then shift the dynamic of relationships and have Claire visit her mom every once in a while. FU*KING DO SOMETHING!

I can bet all my life savings that in tomorrow's chapters everything will be magically back to "normal" and Elaine will be off the hook, again chastizing Charlie every chance she gets.

Guys remind me again, why are we reading novels like this one? Secondary and supporting characters get their development, but main characters are stuck with being the same for 5000 chapters... Do chineese authors not understand the concept of "significance of events"?

According to commenters, who read the whole thing, Charlie's relationship with Claire stays on the same (i.e. non-existent) romantic intensity throughout the entirety of the story. This just hurts. She's the main focus of the plot. Not developing her feels like a crime.
I don't believer there is an author for this type of literature. It is a commitee work.

Chapter 1551 - "Theatrics in the Boardroom: Geraldo Takes Center Stage"

As Dario was confidently making his plans, the office door was forcefully pushed open.

Following closely behind was Geraldo, with a red face and an imposing aura, striding in.

Charlie followed him closely and also entered the meeting room.

Inside the meeting room, everyone, including Dario and Lucas, was stunned to see Geraldo's spirited appearance.

Dario and Lucas exchanged a glance. Although the two brothers didn't communicate verbally, they were both thinking the same thing: "Wasn't that elder Brother who looked sickly yesterday suddenly full of vigor today?! It's only been one night, but the difference is so obvious?"

As for the other members of the board, they hadn't seen Geraldo for a long time. Coupled with the news reports, they thought he was really on his deathbed, even at death's door.

They had even mentally prepared themselves, thinking that Geraldo might be wheeled in sitting on a wheelchair, with an oxygen mask on.

So, seeing him now in such high spirits, everyone was extremely shocked.

Wasn't this the chairman who the media said was critically ill?

The current chairman looked even better than before he fell ill.

Could this be what they call a miraculous recovery?

But it didn't seem like it. He looked completely healthy now, like a middle-aged man in the peak of health!

Geraldo nudged Dario secretly and asked in a puzzled tone, "Second brother, what... what's going on..."

Dario gritted his teeth and shook his head, "I don't know!"

At this moment, Geraldo had already walked to the center of the table and gestured for Charlie to sit on his right side.

After sitting down, Geraldo swept his sharp gaze around the room and said with a hint of authority in his voice, "Everyone, I want to apologize to you all here. I haven't been around the group much lately, and the group has been able to function normally thanks to all of you."

Everyone looked at each other, unsure of how to respond.

This was mainly because many of the smaller shareholders had already been bought off by Dario and Lucas, and they were prepared to oust Geraldo from his position at today's board meeting.

However, seeing Geraldo in such a good state now, they were at a loss for what to do.

Dario felt a sense of panic when he saw this, but he also knew that if he didn't quickly find a way to control the situation, all their plans for today might be ruined.

So, he immediately spoke up, "Chairman, you haven't been involved in the affairs of the group for so long. Everyone here has contributed a lot to the group. Isn't it a bit irresponsible for you as the chairman?"

Geraldo nodded and smiled, "You're right. I haven't been responsible enough during this time. That's why I didn't say anything earlier. I just want to thank everyone first. This is my sincere gratitude to all of you for your hard work during this time."

He continued, "In the past twenty years, everyone has been by my side, supporting me in the business world. I have been fortunate enough not to disappoint anyone's expectations and have made the group stronger and stronger. During these prosperous twenty years, I have never been complacent or abandoned any comrade. During this time, I fell behind for personal reasons for a month or two. Considering my efforts over the past twenty years, you wouldn't blame me, would you?"

As soon as he said this, the other shareholders around instinctively waved their hands and said in unison, "Of course not, Chairman! How could we blame you!"

Chapter 1552 - "Snow Group's Snowball Effect: Geraldo's Masterstroke"

Charlie listened on the side, unable to help but greatly admire Geraldo.

Geraldo's words just now seemed like a show of weakness, but in fact, they were a demonstration of power to them.

He intentionally talked about how his group had made rapid progress in the past twenty years, seemingly wanting everyone to remember the old times. However, in essence, he was reminding these people that in the past twenty years, he had been able to lead this group to great heights, and in the next twenty years, he could still ensure its rapid development.

If these people wanted to push him out, they must consider the actual situation of the group's development over the past twenty years and weigh who could do better than him, Geraldo.

These people instantly understood.

Originally, they had wanted to collectively elect the second eldest, Dario, as the chairman.

However, after Geraldo's reminder, they couldn't help but reconsider in their hearts.
ieved
They reviewed Dario's performance in the group over the past twenty years and found that this person hadn't ach anything outstanding, only staying within the norms.

So, his overall strength was far inferior to his brother.

In that case, why should they push out the current chairman and let a less capable second take over?

When the second eldest had deceived everyone before, he had said the eldest was on the verge of death.

But now, the eldest looked perfectly healthy, not at all like someone who would die in the short term.

And everyone believed that with his current condition, he could live for at least another twenty or thirty years.

So, in that instant, those small shareholders had already changed sides in their hearts.

They decided to continue supporting Geraldo as chairman because only he could help them make more money!

Charlie saw this and couldn't help but admire. Uncle Snow's move was simply extraordinary!

At this moment, Dario couldn't help but feel despondent.

Elder Brother was indeed elder Brother. With just a few words, he could turn all his efforts over the past few months into nothing.

The key was, how did he get rid of the illness? In just one night, he went from looking like he was about to die to being perfectly healthy. It was truly unbelievable!

Thinking of this, he suppressed his anger and asked, "Chairman, although I am your younger brother, I still have to ask for the sake of the entire group, what is the current status of your illness?"

Dario, who was assisting on the side, chimed in, "Yes, Chairman, as you know, the Snow Group is a super-large conglomerate with a comprehensive market value of over trillions. It has many listed companies, most of which have market values of tens or hundreds of billions. One small move can affect the entire body. We must be responsible for all shareholders and investors. What if you pass away one day? What will happen to the group? What about us? What about the shareholders?"

Geraldo's expression flashed with a hint of a smile as he calmly said, "Good question. I actually just want to solemnly report to everyone about my health situation."

With that, he cleared his throat and smiled, "I did indeed suffer from pancreatic cancer before. There are medical records from domestic hospitals and extensive medical records from overseas hospitals. This is definitely not something that can be faked."

Then, he sighed and continued, "I originally thought I didn't have much time left. But sometimes, life takes unexpected turns. The tumor in my body miraculously disappeared overnight. So now, I have regained my health, and as you can see, my condition is much better than before. So, going forward, there is no need to worry. I will lead the Snow Group into the next glorious era!"

Chapter 1553 - "The Slap Heard 'Round the Boardroom: Geraldo Strikes Back"

As Geraldo passionately finished his words, the others seemed to immediately breathe a sigh of relief, their faces lighting up with excited smiles. Some even couldn't help but applaud.

Thus, everyone invested in the Snow Group, ultimately, was in it to make money. They didn't want to get involved in factionalism or power struggles. They simply wanted to follow the person who could lead them to earn the most money.

Since Geraldo had experienced a miracle and had recovered from a serious illness, why not continue to support him? Why not stand by him, make more money under his leadership?

But Dario and Lucas' expressions turned ugly in an instant.

After preparing their plan for so long, did they just fail right at the beginning?

This feeling was truly unbearable.

It was like training hard for decades to challenge the leader of the martial arts world, believing oneself to be unbeatable. Yet when facing the leader, one was thoroughly defeated with just one move.

The blow to both of them was enormous.

At this moment, Dario was not willing to admit defeat!

He sternly said, "Brother! Don't ridicule everyone here. How could terminal pancreatic cancer be cured? Do you think we're all three-year-old children? Didn't Apple's Steve Jobs pass away? You claim you're cured now, who would believe it? If it turns out you're deceiving everyone, once the shareholders find out, they'll completely lose confidence in our company, and the stock price will plummet."

Geraldo remained unruffled. He stood up, looked around, and asked with a smile, "Brother, do I look like I'm sick now?"

Dario played the rogue, sneering, "What's the use of looking? My eyes aren't CT scanners, I can't see where all your tumors are. Maybe you're just experiencing a temporary recovery."

With a cold snort, Geraldo suddenly raised his hand and swiftly gave Dario, who was sitting on his left, a slap in the face.

A loud "smack" reverberated in the meeting room, the sound echoing several times in the spacious room.

Dario was hit so hard that he saw stars. The tremendous force caused him to involuntarily lean backward, and his chair lost balance, crashing to the ground with a loud bang.

Lucas, sitting next to him, hurriedly went to help him up.

Supported by Lucas, Dario, clutching his head, got up in anger and shouted, "Brother, what do you mean by this? Why did you hit me? As the chairman of the board, hitting someone in a board meeting, aren't you afraid of being laughed at by outsiders?"

Geraldo smiled faintly and said, "Brother, you want to know whether I'm truly cured or not, right? How does it feel after that slap just now? Does it seem like it was delivered by a sick person?"

"You..." Dario didn't expect his brother not only hit him but also mocked him. He was suddenly filled with anger!

However, he had no way to retaliate at the moment. He couldn't beat his brother, so he gritted his teeth and said, "Brother, all this talk is meaningless. If you want me to trust you, if you want the shareholders to trust you, you should disclose your latest medical examination report. And it must be from a reputable medical institution."

Geraldo sneered, "No tears until you see the coffin, huh? Fine. After the board meeting, I'll call those reporters waiting outside and hold a press conference. After the conference, I'll go to the Peking Union Medical College Hospital for an examination. I'll do a full-body CT scan now. The results will be out soon. If all goes well, the results could be announced as early as this afternoon."

Chapter 1554 - "Tensions Reach a Breaking Point"

Seeing Geraldo readily agree, Dario couldn't continue finding reasons to challenge him. He gritted his teeth and said, "Fine! We'll wait for your medical results! If you're still not healed, then I believe your physical condition isn't suitable for continuing as the chairman. So, you should step down from the chairman position and let someone with good health take over!"

Charlie, who had been silent all this time, smiled at this moment and said, "If the position of chairman must be held by someone in good health, then let me tell you, both you and your brother don't meet that requirement."

Dario couldn't help but burst out, "Stop talking nonsense! I'm perfectly healthy!"

"Oh, really?" Charlie sneered, "If I'm not mistaken, you should have lost your ability to reproduce by now, right? Without even the ability to reproduce, do you still have the nerve to claim you're very healthy? Is reproduction not important to you at all?"

Dario had been holding back his anger because of losing his ability to reproduce. His usual temperament might have led him to confront Charlie long ago.

The reason he had been enduring it and hadn't spoken to Charlie until now was because he prioritized the matter of succession to the chairman position.

But he didn't expect that before he could challenge Charlie, this guy would mock him on this matter. This instantly made him unable to suppress his anger, and he blurted out, "You damn Wade, I've already investigated your background thoroughly! Don't think I don't know who you are. You're just a son-in-law from Aurous Hill! What are you pretending in front of me?"

Seeing Dario exploding, Lucas also stood up, gritting his teeth and cursing, "Damn Wade, what means did you use to us before? If you don't let us return to normal today, don't blame me for being impolite to you! Even if the boss is covering for you, we won't let you off!"

Feliciano and Javier, who were sitting farthest away in the conference room, had been suppressing their anger towards Charlie all this time without saying a word, fearing they might ruin the good situation for Dario and Lucas. Now that they saw both of them challenging Charlie, they immediately stood up as well.

Feliciano said fiercely, "Charlie, if you don't give us a satisfactory solution to this matter, I'll make you lie in an urn and return to Aurous Hill!"

Javier also refused to back down, "Even lying in an urn, you won't be able to return. I'll directly scatter your ashes!"

Geraldo, with a dark face, burst out, "You're out of line! Do you think I can't handle being in your family anymore? Do you think you can ride on my neck and shit just because I had a disease?"

Charlie smiled slightly at this moment and said lightly, "Uncle Snow, you've just recovered from a serious illness. Don't get angry with these people. Let me talk to them."

After speaking, he looked at the other shareholders and said kindly, "Gentlemen, what's going to happen next has nothing to do with the board of directors. Please leave first."

Everyone looked at Geraldo one after another.

Geraldo nodded and said, "Alright, all of you can leave. We'll have a reception downstairs later. Please go there and wait."

Almost without hesitation, everyone stood up and left the conference room in an orderly manner.

As the conference room door closed again, Geraldo said to Charlie, "Little Charlie, this room has undergone special soundproofing. Even if there's an explosion inside, no sound can be heard outside. Feel free to speak your mind."

Charlie smiled, "Okay, Uncle Snow."

When Dario and others heard this, their faces turned pale with fright.

They knew that Charlie was very powerful, both as a War God and a Realm Lord. None of them could match him if he decided to take action.

If he wanted to, the four of them together wouldn't be enough to handle him.

So, Dario tried to act tough and shouted, "Listen to me carefully! I am the second young master of the Snow family! My identity is something you can never achieve in your lifetime. So you better not offend me, or you'll bear the consequences!"

Charlie didn't get angry at this. He just chuckled and said, "Don't boast so much about yourself. At least, before you speak, you should first figure out who I am!"

Chapter 1555 - "Aurora of Aurous Hill: Charlie's Eastcliff Revelation"

"Know who you're talking to?!"

Even though Dario was somewhat intimidated by Charlie's strength, when he heard this, he still wore a disdainful expression.

He looked at Charlie and sneered, "I've told you, I've long investigated your background. Aren't you just a loser son-in-law from the Wilson family in Aurous Hill? A mediocre family from a small city, what are you being arrogant about with me?"

"That's right!"

Dario just immediately spoke coldly, "You should understand, if we bring out all the major families in Aurous Hill and add them together, they still wouldn't match half of our Snow family!"

Dario's words were somewhat arrogant and exaggerated, but fundamentally, he wasn't wrong.

Compared to Eastcliff, Aurous Hill couldn't be considered a big city.

Moreover, the assets of the top family in Aurous Hill, the Walker family, were only over a hundred billion, far from comparable to the Snow family.

So, Dario had the confidence to say such arrogant words.

At this moment, Charlie smiled faintly and asked, "Have you ever thought about this? If I'm just a son-in-law from a mediocre family in Aurous Hill, how could I possibly know Uncle Snow?"

Geraldo nodded, looked at his two brothers and two nephews with a meaningful smile, but said nothing.

With disdain written all over his face, Dario continued, "I know you did manage to swindle some local bumpkins in Aurous Hill, but you should realize, this is Eastcliff, not Aurous Hill! This is where the real hidden talents reside. You may have thrived in Aurous Hill, but do you think you can thrive here in Eastcliff too? Talent abounds here, and there are more dragons and phoenixes than carps crossing the river. Just picking any old fortune-teller from beneath the walls of the Forty-Nine Cities, I bet they'd outshine you!"

Charlie nodded, sighing, "Oh, your words truly awaken me to the disparity between Aurous Hill and Eastcliff. I almost forgot, I'm not actually from Aurous Hill—I'm a native of Eastcliff!"

"What?" Dario furrowed his brow, "You're from Eastcliff?"

"Yes." Charlie smiled and nodded, patting his chest. "I'm a true native of Eastcliff. I only left Eastcliff for Aurous Hill when I was eight years old."

Dario heard this, immediately sneered, "Could it be that you laid some foundation before the age of eight in Eastcliff? You left Eastcliff at the age of eight, and now you've returned after so many years, you dare to be arrogant in front of me?"

Geraldo chuckled and asked him, "Second Brother, haven't you noticed that Little Charlie looks somewhat familiar? Don't you think he resembles someone?"

Dario squinted his eyes and carefully examined Charlie, then curled his lip. "What's so special about this kid? He's just ordinary, nothing remarkable. Not as handsome and suave as I was when I was young."

Geraldo laughed, "Second Brother, under my protection for so many years, you've become more and more decrepit. It's really a waste to have lived for over forty years!"

Dario was startled for a moment, subconsciously asking, "What do you mean? Don't beat around the bush here, just say what you want to say!"

Geraldo nodded, "Alright! I'll just say it then!"

After saying that, Geraldo stood up, arrogantly saying, "Do you remember, back then I had a sworn brother? The reason why the Snow family is where it is today is largely thanks to his promotion over the past decade or two! Even when our father was still alive, he treated him with great respect and even honored him as a guest of honor. At that time, you were just a playboy who was half a bottle of water shaking around. Our father didn't even let you get too close to my sworn brother for fear of embarrassing the Snow family in front of him. What's the last name of my sworn brother?"

Dario had long forgotten Charlie's father for many years. After all, the deceased are gone, and many relatives may not remember a deceased person for more than ten years, let alone Dario, who had no relationship with Charlie's father.

At that time, Dario was just watching his eldest brother become sworn brothers with the brightest star of the Wade family, feeling jealous and envious in his heart, but after Charlie's father passed away, he gradually forgot about it.

However, now that his elder brother directly named him, he immediately thought of that handsome and extraordinary figure.

Chapter 1556 - "Of Dragons and Heirs: Charlie's Lineage Revealed"

Upon hearing the elder's final question, he instinctively said, "I remember him, he's surnamed Wade, the most formidable figure in the Wade family back then."

At this point, he suddenly felt like he was struck by lightning, his eyes widened to the extreme, staring at Charlie incessantly!

In that instant, the two figures separated by twenty years merged in his mind.

It was only then that he realized, the imposing young man before him now bore such a striking resemblance to the young man full of vigor back then!

Thinking of Charlie also surnamed Wade, and being so close to his elder brother, he suddenly felt as if he had been struck by lightning, stuttering as he pointed at Charlie, his voice trembling as he asked Geraldo, "Elder brother, is he... is he the son of Second Master Wade of the Wade family?!"

Second Master Wade of the Wade family referred to Charlie's father, Drake Wade!

The name "Drake" was taken from a classic poem by a great figure: "Today, with the long reins in hand, when will I bind the azure dragon!"

And Drake's name implied: the Wade family has a son who can bind the azure dragon!

And he, among the heirs of the Wade family back then, ranked second.

Although not the eldest son, he was the strongest in the Wade family, capable of strategizing and winning victories in the business world at a young age!

Under his leadership, the Wade family even engaged in back-and-forth struggles with the Rothschild family, with centuries of history in Europe and America, in the business world, and even managed to make the other party ultimately suffer losses and compromise!

Back then, countless second-generation wealthy heirs in Eastcliff idolized him!

Countless wealthy heirs sighed at his prowess, wishing their children could be like Drake!

Countless wealthy young ladies admired him immensely and considered him the best candidate for a husband!

To marry, marry Drake. This was the most famous saying in the circle of Eastcliff's socialites back then!

Back then, while there were many eligible young ladies, who had ever witnessed the grand occasion of many wealthy families seeking after a single man?!

Back then, countless business giants came to the Wade family on their own initiative, hoping to marry their daughters to Drake!

Dario couldn't help but reminisce about the past. Drake had overshadowed all his peers in Eastcliff with his brilliance alone!

At that time, everyone couldn't help but sigh in their hearts, why were they born in the same era as Drake? Drake was like the bright moon in the night sky, who could contend with him?

Thinking of this, Dario could already conclude that Charlie was indeed Drake's son!

Thinking of Drake's heroic figure back then, his heart was suddenly filled with awe. Looking at Charlie, he suddenly knelt down on one knee, his face full of submission as he blurted out, "Young Master Wade, please forgive my incompetence, I didn't realize you were the son of Brother Drake!"

Although Lucas hadn't spoken for a while, seeing his second brother kneeling down, he immediately followed suit and knelt down beside him.

Feliciano and Javier were both stunned. They were young and didn't know about Drake's glorious deeds back then. Seeing their father kneeling down to Charlie, they were shocked and dumbfounded.

Javier immediately wanted to protest loudly, but he was pulled back and his mouth was covered by Feliciano, who had a higher vision.

Here was Dario, kneeling on one knee, choking up, sighing, "When I was young, I secretly made a vow in my heart to bow to Brother Drake for the rest of my life! Unfortunately, Brother Drake passed away young, so I never had the chance to learn from him. If I had the opportunity to learn a little from him back then, I wouldn't be so dull-witted today."

Chapter 1557 - "Acknowledging Mount Tai"

The mention of Drake's name still makes many middle-aged members of the prominent families in Eastcliff sigh with regret.

Because for these big families, nothing is more important than a powerful heir who can command respect at a moment's notice.

The business world is like a battlefield. Sometimes even a slight deviation can lead to total ruin and irreparable loss. That's why many families fluctuate in the game of power, and many have even disappeared from the historical stage.

For a family to thrive for generations, the amount of money and land they possess is not as important as whether their descendants can continue to produce outstanding individuals.

The current prosperity of the Wade family is closely related to the solid foundation laid by Drake twenty years ago.

That's why people remember Drake and regard him as a shining moon in their hearts.

Charlie hadn't expected that when the names of his father were mentioned, both Dario and Lucas would actually kneel down on one knee. Seeing the genuine respect in their eyes, his anger towards them eased slightly.

At this moment, Dario turned around and looked at his son Feliciano and the third son of the Snow family, Javier, and shouted, "You two, why haven't you knelt down and apologized to the descendants of Drake?!"

Feliciano already understood.

Although he hadn't heard much about Drake, he guessed that Charlie was a descendant of the Wade family in Eastcliff.

Although the Snow family and the Wade family were both among the three major families in Eastcliff, there was a huge gap in strength between them.

Some people joked that the so-called three major families of Eastcliff were actually just "two dragons playing with a pearl."

The two dragons referred to the Wade family and the Salvador family, while the Snow family was just that pearl.

The strength of the Wade family itself was much stronger than that of the Snow family.

Even if Geraldo, Dario, and Lucas were tied together, they would still be no match for the Wade family.

What's more, Geraldo, the eldest brother of the Snow family, was now standing with Charlie.

In other words, what Dario and Lucas were facing was not only the Wade family but also half of the Snow family!

After all, the current eldest brother, Geraldo, looked like he had recovered. If they really started a fight, even if the second and third brothers combined their strength, they couldn't match up to the eldest brother, let alone the Wade family.

So Feliciano didn't dare to delay. He took three steps forward and knelt behind his father, sincerely saying, "Mr. Wade, please forgive my ignorance. I failed to recognize Mount Tai! (Greatness)!"

Although Javier wasn't as smart as Feliciano, seeing this, he didn't dare to ask too much. He came forward and knelt down, imitating his cousin's respectful tone, "Mr. Wade, please forgive my ignorance. I failed to recognize Mount Tai!"

Charlie nodded slightly and said coldly, "In consideration of your respect for my father, I won't pursue the matter of your insult to me for now."

With these words, the four of them breathed a sigh of relief.

But Charlie continued, "However, you two brothers colluding and attempting to seize assets under Uncle Snow's name, spreading rumors of Uncle Snow's illness, and conspiring with many directors to usurp power in the board meeting. You must provide Uncle Snow with a clear solution to this matter. Otherwise, I won't let you off!"

Dario already understood that this power struggle had completely failed.

He couldn't even beat his older brother now, and he had also lost the trust of the board. Relying on himself and his third brother to continue to resist his older brother was simply a pipe dream. The best solution now was to immediately admit defeat and try to return to the previous status quo.

So he immediately looked at Geraldo and said sincerely, "Brother, this matter was my greed. I admit my mistake and am willing to accept punishment. From today onwards, I will completely dispel all attempts and fully assist my brother in managing the Snow Group!"

Chapter 1558 - "Wading Through Votes: The Snow Group's Future"

The third brother, Lucas, quickly apologized, "Elder Brother, I apologize just like the second brother! In the future, if you have any orders, I, Lucas, will definitely follow without any hesitation!"

Geraldo's expression flickered with a hint of regret and hesitation.

Actually, he didn't expect the second and third brothers to give up resistance so quickly.

He initially thought they would resist stubbornly, but unexpectedly, the identity of Charlie and his father, Drake, completely scared them.

So, he achieved a complete victory all at once, and both brothers sincerely admitted their mistakes. He hadn't figured out how to deal with them.

At this moment, Charlie spoke, "Since you want to admit your mistakes, at least there should be a gesture. Although I'm an outsider, I have a small suggestion. Let's listen and see if it's feasible."

Geraldo quickly said, "Little Charlie, go ahead!"

Charlie smiled, "Uncle Snow, these four people are also your blood relatives. In my opinion, the ability to correct one's mistakes is a great virtue."

Geraldo and Lucas were pleased to hear this, nodding hastily, "Yes, elder Brother, we are all brothers. Considering our blood ties and our sincere repentance, please spare us this time!"

Charlie then said, "Don't be in a hurry. I can spare you, but forgiveness comes with conditions."

Geraldo certainly knew that Charlie wouldn't be so kind to intercede for them voluntarily. There must be other conditions as part of the exchange, so he immediately clasped his fists, "Young Master Wade, please speak!"

Charlie said calmly, "Both of you are shareholders of the Snow Group and hold shares in the company. Since you want to follow Uncle Snow wholeheartedly, it's only natural to bind yourselves closely to him. Therefore, my suggestion is for both of you to immediately transfer all the voting rights corresponding to the shares in your hands to Uncle Snow permanently."

Charlie wanted their voting rights, not their actual shares. In other words, they would retain their shares and continue to earn money accordingly. However, after handing over the voting rights, they would have no say in the boardroom decisions. Everything would be subject to the decisions of the controlling party.

This way, Geraldo would achieve an absolute control requirement of 51% of the voting rights!

In the future, he would have the final say in the Snow Group!

Even if all the remaining shareholders united, they would at most have 49% of the voting rights, so it was impossible to shake Geraldo's control.

When Geraldo heard this, he felt a sense of clarity in his heart.

He didn't expect that Charlie not only saved his life but also wanted to help him regain control of the Snow Group.

This kid had a clean and decisive style, reminiscent of his father, Drake!

Thinking of this, besides gratitude, Geraldo also sighed, sighing for his sworn Brother!

Charlie, who had fallen into Aurous Hill for many years, hadn't received a good education or experienced favorable conditions. He had completely struggled out of the grassroots, yet he had a demeanor reminiscent of a great general.

If his sworn Brother were still alive during these years and Charlie could be carefully cultivated under his father Drake, Charlie might have become a globally shining figure by now!

Unfortunately, this beautiful vision could only be exchanged for a sigh.

However, the more Geraldo looked at Charlie, the more pleasing he found him.

If he could become his son-in-law in the future, he would surely bring lifelong happiness to his daughter. He and his wife could also rest assured!

Chapter 1559 - "Hope and Compromise: The Snow Family's Choice"

At this moment, Dario felt a pang of regret.

Charlie's words made him realize that he was helping his older brother and surrendering his own weapons.

In a company, the number of employees and departments under your command doesn't matter much. What's important is how much influence you wield.

The voting rights corresponding to shares are like the guns in the power struggle within the company.

If he were to surrender all his voting rights now, it would be like handing over all his weapons, completely giving up the possibility of resistance.

Honestly, he didn't want to be so controlled by others.

But then again, he had no choice.

Disagree?

Even if he disagreed, there was nothing he could do. After all, his older brother had recovered now, and with the assistance of the young master of the Wade family, he was no match for them at all.

Right now, they were still playing a game of sunshine tactics with him, genuinely asking him to surrender without harm. If he didn't agree, they might switch to a more sinister scheme, and by then, it wouldn't just be surrendering without harm; it might be cutting off all future prospects!

Thinking of this, he sighed lightly and said, "Young Master Wade, I agree to your proposal, I'll hand over all the voting rights!"

Lucas had been waiting for his second brother's stance. He was somewhat weak-willed and lacked a clear mind. Anyway, this matter was something he had started with his second brother, so naturally, he had to go along with his second brother's decisions.

So he hurriedly said, "Young Master Wade, I have no objections either!"

Charlie nodded in satisfaction, then turned to Geraldo and said, "Uncle Snow, in that case, let's have the legal department come over and draft the voting rights transfer agreement. After signing the agreement, we can hold a press conference in the announcement hall and make this matter public."

Saying that, Charlie glanced at the time and said, "It's already past ten o'clock. If we act quickly, we can hold the press conference before eleven-thirty. By the time the stock market closes in the morning, the stock price of the Snow Group should soar."

"Yes!" Geraldo nodded vigorously, immediately saying, "Let's do as you say, Little Charlie!"

After that, he took out his phone and called his assistant, "Call all the members of the legal department over immediately!"

Dario gave up resistance, feeling a lot more relaxed in his heart. Then he thought of the inexplicable loss of reproductive ability experienced by himself, his younger brother, son, and nephew, and hurriedly pleaded, "Young Master Wade, yesterday the four of us suddenly lost our ability in that aspect. Honestly, the entire future of the Snow family lies with my son and nephew, so please, spare us."

Geraldo was somewhat puzzled and didn't understand what Dario was talking about when he said the four of them had lost their ability in that aspect.

At this moment, Dario and his two sons, Feliciano and Javier, also looked at Charlie with pleading eyes, hoping he could restore their ability and vigor.

At this moment, Charlie calmly said, "First of all, I want to make it clear to you that this matter is reversible for me. If I'm in a good mood, I can restore all four of you to your original state."

Upon hearing this, the four of them were overjoyed.

What they feared most was that all of this would be irreversible.

If it were truly irreversible, everything would be over.

Even if they compromised, admitted defeat, and surrendered their voting rights, they still couldn't enjoy the pleasures of life.

But Charlie's statement that it was reversible instantly ignited hope in their hearts.

However, Charlie's tone changed, and he said calmly, "Although it's reversible, when it will be reversed depends on your performance and my personal mood. If you perform well and satisfy me, then I will consider it."

Dario and the others' faces immediately turned bitter melon-like.

It couldn't be restored for the time being.

Chapter 1560 - "Charlie's Terms: The End of Resistance"

So, are we all just going to continue living as eunuchs like this?

When will this kind of life come to an end?

But since Charlie has said so, everyone indeed dares not disobey him.

Otherwise, if he gets unhappy for any reason and decides not to restore us, wouldn't we be done for?

Therefore, Dario could only respectfully say, "Please rest assured, Young Master Wade. We will definitely perform well!"

Charlie nodded lightly and said calmly, "You may all rise now. When the legal affairs personnel come in later and see this scene, they'll surely find it quite strange."

Upon hearing this, the four stood up.

Then, Charlie's voice turned cold again, "Until I voluntarily disclose my identity to the outside world, none of you four are allowed to say a word about it to anyone. Otherwise, I won't spare you."

Dario knew he couldn't afford to provoke Charlie. Not only was he the young master of the Wade family, but he also had his elder Brother's support. What's more, Charlie completely controlled the "lifeline" of the four of them. Even if he were to die, Dario wouldn't dare to offend him.

So, he readily agreed, saying, "Young Master Wade, please rest assured. We will never disclose a single word about your matters to anyone!"

The other three also nodded one after another, showing a very humble attitude.

Seeing their sincere attitude, Charlie nodded slightly. Then, he turned to Geraldo and said, "Uncle Snow, during the press conference later, I'll just be a spectator below and won't show up in front of the media."

Geraldo nodded and said, "Alright, Little Charlie. I'll have my secretary arrange a seat for you later."

Soon, more than a dozen people from the legal department of the Snow Group came up.

These dozen or so people were all top lawyers and legal professionals in the country.

With their professional abilities, they were here to safeguard the legal rights and interests of the entire Snow Group, each one of them elite.

And the agreement for the permanent transfer of voting rights was straightforward and clear-cut, without any loopholes, so they quickly drafted a flawless contract.

Once the contract was signed, it meant that Dario and Lucas would permanently and unconditionally transfer their voting rights corresponding to their shares to their elder Brother, Geraldo.

Even if they were to die, or if the heirs of their shares were to inherit them, they would still have to abide by this agreement.

Even if Geraldo were to die, his shareholding heirs would naturally inherit all the voting rights corresponding to the shares of Dario and Lucas.

In other words, even decades later, if the three brothers of the Snow family were to pass away and their shares were inherited by their own children, Haidee would still be able to fully control the Snow Group, not fearing that the children of the second and third brothers would attempt to seize power.

At this moment, neither of the two had any objection and obediently signed their names on the agreement.

Each agreement was drawn up in quintuplicate, with one copy kept by Geraldo, another by either Dario or Lucas.

The remaining three copies were entrusted to the legal department for safekeeping, filed and kept by the notary office, and stored in a bank safe.

This way, it prevented anyone from attempting to destroy all the contracts.

After the contracts were signed, the second and third brothers of the Snow family officially and permanently gave up their resistance.

From now on, they could only honestly follow Geraldo to make money and receive dividends. If Geraldo didn't allow them to speak, they wouldn't even have the right to speak at the board of directors.

With the contracts signed, Geraldo stood up and said, "Let's go to the press hall. The media reporters who came early in the morning to wait for us must have been waiting for a long time, right?"

Chapter 1551 - "Theatrics in the Boardroom: Geraldo Takes Center Stage"

As Dario was confidently making his plans, the office door was forcefully pushed open.

Following closely behind was Geraldo, with a red face and an imposing aura, striding in.

Charlie followed him closely and also entered the meeting room.

Inside the meeting room, everyone, including Dario and Lucas, was stunned to see Geraldo's spirited appearance.

Dario and Lucas exchanged a glance. Although the two brothers didn't communicate verbally, they were both thinking the same thing: "Wasn't that elder Brother who looked sickly yesterday suddenly full of vigor today?! It's only been one night, but the difference is so obvious?"

As for the other members of the board, they hadn't seen Geraldo for a long time. Coupled with the news reports, they thought he was really on his deathbed, even at death's door.

They had even mentally prepared themselves, thinking that Geraldo might be wheeled in sitting on a wheelchair, with an oxygen mask on.

So, seeing him now in such high spirits, everyone was extremely shocked.

Wasn't this the chairman who the media said was critically ill?

The current chairman looked even better than before he fell ill.

Could this be what they call a miraculous recovery?

But it didn't seem like it. He looked completely healthy now, like a middle-aged man in the peak of health!

Geraldo nudged Dario secretly and asked in a puzzled tone, "Second brother, what... what's going on..."

Dario gritted his teeth and shook his head, "I don't know!"

At this moment, Geraldo had already walked to the center of the table and gestured for Charlie to sit on his right side.

After sitting down, Geraldo swept his sharp gaze around the room and said with a hint of authority in his voice, "Everyone, I want to apologize to you all here. I haven't been around the group much lately, and the group has been able to function normally thanks to all of you."

Everyone looked at each other, unsure of how to respond.

This was mainly because many of the smaller shareholders had already been bought off by Dario and Lucas, and they were prepared to oust Geraldo from his position at today's board meeting.

However, seeing Geraldo in such a good state now, they were at a loss for what to do.

Dario felt a sense of panic when he saw this, but he also knew that if he didn't quickly find a way to control the situation, all their plans for today might be ruined.

So, he immediately spoke up, "Chairman, you haven't been involved in the affairs of the group for so long. Everyone here has contributed a lot to the group. Isn't it a bit irresponsible for you as the chairman?"

Geraldo nodded and smiled, "You're right. I haven't been responsible enough during this time. That's why I didn't say anything earlier. I just want to thank everyone first. This is my sincere gratitude to all of you for your hard work during this time."

He continued, "In the past twenty years, everyone has been by my side, supporting me in the business world. I have been fortunate enough not to disappoint anyone's expectations and have made the group stronger and stronger. During these prosperous twenty years, I have never been complacent or abandoned any comrade. During this time, I fell behind for personal reasons for a month or two. Considering my efforts over the past twenty years, you wouldn't blame me, would you?"

As soon as he said this, the other shareholders around instinctively waved their hands and said in unison, "Of course not, Chairman! How could we blame you!"

Chapter 1552 - "Snow Group's Snowball Effect: Geraldo's Masterstroke"

Charlie listened on the side, unable to help but greatly admire Geraldo.

Geraldo's words just now seemed like a show of weakness, but in fact, they were a demonstration of power to them.

He intentionally talked about how his group had made rapid progress in the past twenty years, seemingly wanting everyone to remember the old times. However, in essence, he was reminding these people that in the past twenty years, he had been able to lead this group to great heights, and in the next twenty years, he could still ensure its rapid development.

If these people wanted to push him out, they must consider the actual situation of the group's development over the past twenty years and weigh who could do better than him, Geraldo.

These people instantly understood.

Originally, they had wanted to collectively elect the second eldest, Dario, as the chairman.

However, after Geraldo's reminder, they couldn't help but reconsider in their hearts.
ieved
They reviewed Dario's performance in the group over the past twenty years and found that this person hadn't ach anything outstanding, only staying within the norms.

So, his overall strength was far inferior to his brother.

In that case, why should they push out the current chairman and let a less capable second take over?

When the second eldest had deceived everyone before, he had said the eldest was on the verge of death.

But now, the eldest looked perfectly healthy, not at all like someone who would die in the short term.

And everyone believed that with his current condition, he could live for at least another twenty or thirty years.

So, in that instant, those small shareholders had already changed sides in their hearts.

They decided to continue supporting Geraldo as chairman because only he could help them make more money!

Charlie saw this and couldn't help but admire. Uncle Snow's move was simply extraordinary!

At this moment, Dario couldn't help but feel despondent.

Elder Brother was indeed elder Brother. With just a few words, he could turn all his efforts over the past few months into nothing.

The key was, how did he get rid of the illness? In just one night, he went from looking like he was about to die to being perfectly healthy. It was truly unbelievable!

Thinking of this, he suppressed his anger and asked, "Chairman, although I am your younger brother, I still have to ask for the sake of the entire group, what is the current status of your illness?"

Dario, who was assisting on the side, chimed in, "Yes, Chairman, as you know, the Snow Group is a super-large conglomerate with a comprehensive market value of over trillions. It has many listed companies, most of which have market values of tens or hundreds of billions. One small move can affect the entire body. We must be responsible for all shareholders and investors. What if you pass away one day? What will happen to the group? What about us? What about the shareholders?"

Geraldo's expression flashed with a hint of a smile as he calmly said, "Good question. I actually just want to solemnly report to everyone about my health situation."

With that, he cleared his throat and smiled, "I did indeed suffer from pancreatic cancer before. There are medical records from domestic hospitals and extensive medical records from overseas hospitals. This is definitely not something that can be faked."

Then, he sighed and continued, "I originally thought I didn't have much time left. But sometimes, life takes unexpected turns. The tumor in my body miraculously disappeared overnight. So now, I have regained my health, and as you can see, my condition is much better than before. So, going forward, there is no need to worry. I will lead the Snow Group into the next glorious era!"

Chapter 1553 - "The Slap Heard 'Round the Boardroom: Geraldo Strikes Back"

As Geraldo passionately finished his words, the others seemed to immediately breathe a sigh of relief, their faces lighting up with excited smiles. Some even couldn't help but applaud.

Thus, everyone invested in the Snow Group, ultimately, was in it to make money. They didn't want to get involved in factionalism or power struggles. They simply wanted to follow the person who could lead them to earn the most money.

Since Geraldo had experienced a miracle and had recovered from a serious illness, why not continue to support him? Why not stand by him, make more money under his leadership?

But Dario and Lucas' expressions turned ugly in an instant.

After preparing their plan for so long, did they just fail right at the beginning?

This feeling was truly unbearable.

It was like training hard for decades to challenge the leader of the martial arts world, believing oneself to be unbeatable. Yet when facing the leader, one was thoroughly defeated with just one move.

The blow to both of them was enormous.

At this moment, Dario was not willing to admit defeat!

He sternly said, "Brother! Don't ridicule everyone here. How could terminal pancreatic cancer be cured? Do you think we're all three-year-old children? Didn't Apple's Steve Jobs pass away? You claim you're cured now, who would believe it? If it turns out you're deceiving everyone, once the shareholders find out, they'll completely lose confidence in our company, and the stock price will plummet."

Geraldo remained unruffled. He stood up, looked around, and asked with a smile, "Brother, do I look like I'm sick now?"

Dario played the rogue, sneering, "What's the use of looking? My eyes aren't CT scanners, I can't see where all your tumors are. Maybe you're just experiencing a temporary recovery."

With a cold snort, Geraldo suddenly raised his hand and swiftly gave Dario, who was sitting on his left, a slap in the face.

A loud "smack" reverberated in the meeting room, the sound echoing several times in the spacious room.

Dario was hit so hard that he saw stars. The tremendous force caused him to involuntarily lean backward, and his chair lost balance, crashing to the ground with a loud bang.

Lucas, sitting next to him, hurriedly went to help him up.

Supported by Lucas, Dario, clutching his head, got up in anger and shouted, "Brother, what do you mean by this? Why did you hit me? As the chairman of the board, hitting someone in a board meeting, aren't you afraid of being laughed at by outsiders?"

Geraldo smiled faintly and said, "Brother, you want to know whether I'm truly cured or not, right? How does it feel after that slap just now? Does it seem like it was delivered by a sick person?"

"You..." Dario didn't expect his brother not only hit him but also mocked him. He was suddenly filled with anger!

However, he had no way to retaliate at the moment. He couldn't beat his brother, so he gritted his teeth and said, "Brother, all this talk is meaningless. If you want me to trust you, if you want the shareholders to trust you, you should disclose your latest medical examination report. And it must be from a reputable medical institution."

Geraldo sneered, "No tears until you see the coffin, huh? Fine. After the board meeting, I'll call those reporters waiting outside and hold a press conference. After the conference, I'll go to the Peking Union Medical College Hospital for an examination. I'll do a full-body CT scan now. The results will be out soon. If all goes well, the results could be announced as early as this afternoon."

Chapter 1554 - "Tensions Reach a Breaking Point"

Seeing Geraldo readily agree, Dario couldn't continue finding reasons to challenge him. He gritted his teeth and said, "Fine! We'll wait for your medical results! If you're still not healed, then I believe your physical condition isn't suitable for continuing as the chairman. So, you should step down from the chairman position and let someone with good health take over!"

Charlie, who had been silent all this time, smiled at this moment and said, "If the position of chairman must be held by someone in good health, then let me tell you, both you and your brother don't meet that requirement."

Dario couldn't help but burst out, "Stop talking nonsense! I'm perfectly healthy!"

"Oh, really?" Charlie sneered, "If I'm not mistaken, you should have lost your ability to reproduce by now, right? Without even the ability to reproduce, do you still have the nerve to claim you're very healthy? Is reproduction not important to you at all?"

Dario had been holding back his anger because of losing his ability to reproduce. His usual temperament might have led him to confront Charlie long ago.

The reason he had been enduring it and hadn't spoken to Charlie until now was because he prioritized the matter of succession to the chairman position.

But he didn't expect that before he could challenge Charlie, this guy would mock him on this matter. This instantly made him unable to suppress his anger, and he blurted out, "You damn Wade, I've already investigated your background thoroughly! Don't think I don't know who you are. You're just a son-in-law from Aurous Hill! What are you pretending in front of me?"

Seeing Dario exploding, Lucas also stood up, gritting his teeth and cursing, "Damn Wade, what means did you use to us before? If you don't let us return to normal today, don't blame me for being impolite to you! Even if the boss is covering for you, we won't let you off!"

Feliciano and Javier, who were sitting farthest away in the conference room, had been suppressing their anger towards Charlie all this time without saying a word, fearing they might ruin the good situation for Dario and Lucas. Now that they saw both of them challenging Charlie, they immediately stood up as well.

Feliciano said fiercely, "Charlie, if you don't give us a satisfactory solution to this matter, I'll make you lie in an urn and return to Aurous Hill!"

Javier also refused to back down, "Even lying in an urn, you won't be able to return. I'll directly scatter your ashes!"

Geraldo, with a dark face, burst out, "You're out of line! Do you think I can't handle being in your family anymore? Do you think you can ride on my neck and shit just because I had a disease?"

Charlie smiled slightly at this moment and said lightly, "Uncle Snow, you've just recovered from a serious illness. Don't get angry with these people. Let me talk to them."

After speaking, he looked at the other shareholders and said kindly, "Gentlemen, what's going to happen next has nothing to do with the board of directors. Please leave first."

Everyone looked at Geraldo one after another.

Geraldo nodded and said, "Alright, all of you can leave. We'll have a reception downstairs later. Please go there and wait."

Almost without hesitation, everyone stood up and left the conference room in an orderly manner.

As the conference room door closed again, Geraldo said to Charlie, "Little Charlie, this room has undergone special soundproofing. Even if there's an explosion inside, no sound can be heard outside. Feel free to speak your mind."

Charlie smiled, "Okay, Uncle Snow."

When Dario and others heard this, their faces turned pale with fright.

They knew that Charlie was very powerful, both as a War God and a Realm Lord. None of them could match him if he decided to take action.

If he wanted to, the four of them together wouldn't be enough to handle him.

So, Dario tried to act tough and shouted, "Listen to me carefully! I am the second young master of the Snow family! My identity is something you can never achieve in your lifetime. So you better not offend me, or you'll bear the consequences!"

Charlie didn't get angry at this. He just chuckled and said, "Don't boast so much about yourself. At least, before you speak, you should first figure out who I am!"

Chapter 1555 - "Aurora of Aurous Hill: Charlie's Eastcliff Revelation"

"Know who you're talking to?!"

Even though Dario was somewhat intimidated by Charlie's strength, when he heard this, he still wore a disdainful expression.

He looked at Charlie and sneered, "I've told you, I've long investigated your background. Aren't you just a loser son-in-law from the Wilson family in Aurous Hill? A mediocre family from a small city, what are you being arrogant about with me?"

"That's right!"

Dario just immediately spoke coldly, "You should understand, if we bring out all the major families in Aurous Hill and add them together, they still wouldn't match half of our Snow family!"

Dario's words were somewhat arrogant and exaggerated, but fundamentally, he wasn't wrong.

Compared to Eastcliff, Aurous Hill couldn't be considered a big city.

Moreover, the assets of the top family in Aurous Hill, the Walker family, were only over a hundred billion, far from comparable to the Snow family.

So, Dario had the confidence to say such arrogant words.

At this moment, Charlie smiled faintly and asked, "Have you ever thought about this? If I'm just a son-in-law from a mediocre family in Aurous Hill, how could I possibly know Uncle Snow?"

Geraldo nodded, looked at his two brothers and two nephews with a meaningful smile, but said nothing.

With disdain written all over his face, Dario continued, "I know you did manage to swindle some local bumpkins in Aurous Hill, but you should realize, this is Eastcliff, not Aurous Hill! This is where the real hidden talents reside. You may have thrived in Aurous Hill, but do you think you can thrive here in Eastcliff too? Talent abounds here, and there are more dragons and phoenixes than carps crossing the river. Just picking any old fortune-teller from beneath the walls of the Forty-Nine Cities, I bet they'd outshine you!"

Charlie nodded, sighing, "Oh, your words truly awaken me to the disparity between Aurous Hill and Eastcliff. I almost forgot, I'm not actually from Aurous Hill—I'm a native of Eastcliff!"

"What?" Dario furrowed his brow, "You're from Eastcliff?"

"Yes." Charlie smiled and nodded, patting his chest. "I'm a true native of Eastcliff. I only left Eastcliff for Aurous Hill when I was eight years old."

Dario heard this, immediately sneered, "Could it be that you laid some foundation before the age of eight in Eastcliff? You left Eastcliff at the age of eight, and now you've returned after so many years, you dare to be arrogant in front of me?"

Geraldo chuckled and asked him, "Second Brother, haven't you noticed that Little Charlie looks somewhat familiar? Don't you think he resembles someone?"

Dario squinted his eyes and carefully examined Charlie, then curled his lip. "What's so special about this kid? He's just ordinary, nothing remarkable. Not as handsome and suave as I was when I was young."

Geraldo laughed, "Second Brother, under my protection for so many years, you've become more and more decrepit. It's really a waste to have lived for over forty years!"

Dario was startled for a moment, subconsciously asking, "What do you mean? Don't beat around the bush here, just say what you want to say!"

Geraldo nodded, "Alright! I'll just say it then!"

After saying that, Geraldo stood up, arrogantly saying, "Do you remember, back then I had a sworn brother? The reason why the Snow family is where it is today is largely thanks to his promotion over the past decade or two! Even when our father was still alive, he treated him with great respect and even honored him as a guest of honor. At that time, you were just a playboy who was half a bottle of water shaking around. Our father didn't even let you get too close to my sworn brother for fear of embarrassing the Snow family in front of him. What's the last name of my sworn brother?"

Dario had long forgotten Charlie's father for many years. After all, the deceased are gone, and many relatives may not remember a deceased person for more than ten years, let alone Dario, who had no relationship with Charlie's father.

At that time, Dario was just watching his eldest brother become sworn brothers with the brightest star of the Wade family, feeling jealous and envious in his heart, but after Charlie's father passed away, he gradually forgot about it.

However, now that his elder brother directly named him, he immediately thought of that handsome and extraordinary figure.

Chapter 1556 - "Of Dragons and Heirs: Charlie's Lineage Revealed"

Upon hearing the elder's final question, he instinctively said, "I remember him, he's surnamed Wade, the most formidable figure in the Wade family back then."

At this point, he suddenly felt like he was struck by lightning, his eyes widened to the extreme, staring at Charlie incessantly!

In that instant, the two figures separated by twenty years merged in his mind.

It was only then that he realized, the imposing young man before him now bore such a striking resemblance to the young man full of vigor back then!

Thinking of Charlie also surnamed Wade, and being so close to his elder brother, he suddenly felt as if he had been struck by lightning, stuttering as he pointed at Charlie, his voice trembling as he asked Geraldo, "Elder brother, is he... is he the son of Second Master Wade of the Wade family?!"

Second Master Wade of the Wade family referred to Charlie's father, Drake Wade!

The name "Drake" was taken from a classic poem by a great figure: "Today, with the long reins in hand, when will I bind the azure dragon!"

And Drake's name implied: the Wade family has a son who can bind the azure dragon!

And he, among the heirs of the Wade family back then, ranked second.

Although not the eldest son, he was the strongest in the Wade family, capable of strategizing and winning victories in the business world at a young age!

Under his leadership, the Wade family even engaged in back-and-forth struggles with the Rothschild family, with centuries of history in Europe and America, in the business world, and even managed to make the other party ultimately suffer losses and compromise!

Back then, countless second-generation wealthy heirs in Eastcliff idolized him!

Countless wealthy heirs sighed at his prowess, wishing their children could be like Drake!

Countless wealthy young ladies admired him immensely and considered him the best candidate for a husband!

To marry, marry Drake. This was the most famous saying in the circle of Eastcliff's socialites back then!

Back then, while there were many eligible young ladies, who had ever witnessed the grand occasion of many wealthy families seeking after a single man?!

Back then, countless business giants came to the Wade family on their own initiative, hoping to marry their daughters to Drake!

Dario couldn't help but reminisce about the past. Drake had overshadowed all his peers in Eastcliff with his brilliance alone!

At that time, everyone couldn't help but sigh in their hearts, why were they born in the same era as Drake? Drake was like the bright moon in the night sky, who could contend with him?

Thinking of this, Dario could already conclude that Charlie was indeed Drake's son!

Thinking of Drake's heroic figure back then, his heart was suddenly filled with awe. Looking at Charlie, he suddenly knelt down on one knee, his face full of submission as he blurted out, "Young Master Wade, please forgive my incompetence, I didn't realize you were the son of Brother Drake!"

Although Lucas hadn't spoken for a while, seeing his second brother kneeling down, he immediately followed suit and knelt down beside him.

Feliciano and Javier were both stunned. They were young and didn't know about Drake's glorious deeds back then. Seeing their father kneeling down to Charlie, they were shocked and dumbfounded.

Javier immediately wanted to protest loudly, but he was pulled back and his mouth was covered by Feliciano, who had a higher vision.

Here was Dario, kneeling on one knee, choking up, sighing, "When I was young, I secretly made a vow in my heart to bow to Brother Drake for the rest of my life! Unfortunately, Brother Drake passed away young, so I never had the chance to learn from him. If I had the opportunity to learn a little from him back then, I wouldn't be so dull-witted today."

Chapter 1557 - "Acknowledging Mount Tai"

The mention of Drake's name still makes many middle-aged members of the prominent families in Eastcliff sigh with regret.

Because for these big families, nothing is more important than a powerful heir who can command respect at a moment's notice.

The business world is like a battlefield. Sometimes even a slight deviation can lead to total ruin and irreparable loss. That's why many families fluctuate in the game of power, and many have even disappeared from the historical stage.

For a family to thrive for generations, the amount of money and land they possess is not as important as whether their descendants can continue to produce outstanding individuals.

The current prosperity of the Wade family is closely related to the solid foundation laid by Drake twenty years ago.

That's why people remember Drake and regard him as a shining moon in their hearts.

Charlie hadn't expected that when the names of his father were mentioned, both Dario and Lucas would actually kneel down on one knee. Seeing the genuine respect in their eyes, his anger towards them eased slightly.

At this moment, Dario turned around and looked at his son Feliciano and the third son of the Snow family, Javier, and shouted, "You two, why haven't you knelt down and apologized to the descendants of Drake?!"

Feliciano already understood.

Although he hadn't heard much about Drake, he guessed that Charlie was a descendant of the Wade family in Eastcliff.

Although the Snow family and the Wade family were both among the three major families in Eastcliff, there was a huge gap in strength between them.

Some people joked that the so-called three major families of Eastcliff were actually just "two dragons playing with a pearl."

The two dragons referred to the Wade family and the Salvador family, while the Snow family was just that pearl.

The strength of the Wade family itself was much stronger than that of the Snow family.

Even if Geraldo, Dario, and Lucas were tied together, they would still be no match for the Wade family.

What's more, Geraldo, the eldest brother of the Snow family, was now standing with Charlie.

In other words, what Dario and Lucas were facing was not only the Wade family but also half of the Snow family!

After all, the current eldest brother, Geraldo, looked like he had recovered. If they really started a fight, even if the second and third brothers combined their strength, they couldn't match up to the eldest brother, let alone the Wade family.

So Feliciano didn't dare to delay. He took three steps forward and knelt behind his father, sincerely saying, "Mr. Wade, please forgive my ignorance. I failed to recognize Mount Tai! (Greatness)!"

Although Javier wasn't as smart as Feliciano, seeing this, he didn't dare to ask too much. He came forward and knelt down, imitating his cousin's respectful tone, "Mr. Wade, please forgive my ignorance. I failed to recognize Mount Tai!"

Charlie nodded slightly and said coldly, "In consideration of your respect for my father, I won't pursue the matter of your insult to me for now."

With these words, the four of them breathed a sigh of relief.

But Charlie continued, "However, you two brothers colluding and attempting to seize assets under Uncle Snow's name, spreading rumors of Uncle Snow's illness, and conspiring with many directors to usurp power in the board meeting. You must provide Uncle Snow with a clear solution to this matter. Otherwise, I won't let you off!"

Dario already understood that this power struggle had completely failed.

He couldn't even beat his older brother now, and he had also lost the trust of the board. Relying on himself and his third brother to continue to resist his older brother was simply a pipe dream. The best solution now was to immediately admit defeat and try to return to the previous status quo.

So he immediately looked at Geraldo and said sincerely, "Brother, this matter was my greed. I admit my mistake and am willing to accept punishment. From today onwards, I will completely dispel all attempts and fully assist my brother in managing the Snow Group!"

Chapter 1558 - "Wading Through Votes: The Snow Group's Future"

The third brother, Lucas, quickly apologized, "Elder Brother, I apologize just like the second brother! In the future, if you have any orders, I, Lucas, will definitely follow without any hesitation!"

Geraldo's expression flickered with a hint of regret and hesitation.

Actually, he didn't expect the second and third brothers to give up resistance so quickly.

He initially thought they would resist stubbornly, but unexpectedly, the identity of Charlie and his father, Drake, completely scared them.

So, he achieved a complete victory all at once, and both brothers sincerely admitted their mistakes. He hadn't figured out how to deal with them.

At this moment, Charlie spoke, "Since you want to admit your mistakes, at least there should be a gesture. Although I'm an outsider, I have a small suggestion. Let's listen and see if it's feasible."

Geraldo quickly said, "Little Charlie, go ahead!"

Charlie smiled, "Uncle Snow, these four people are also your blood relatives. In my opinion, the ability to correct one's mistakes is a great virtue."

Geraldo and Lucas were pleased to hear this, nodding hastily, "Yes, elder Brother, we are all brothers. Considering our blood ties and our sincere repentance, please spare us this time!"

Charlie then said, "Don't be in a hurry. I can spare you, but forgiveness comes with conditions."

Geraldo certainly knew that Charlie wouldn't be so kind to intercede for them voluntarily. There must be other conditions as part of the exchange, so he immediately clasped his fists, "Young Master Wade, please speak!"

Charlie said calmly, "Both of you are shareholders of the Snow Group and hold shares in the company. Since you want to follow Uncle Snow wholeheartedly, it's only natural to bind yourselves closely to him. Therefore, my suggestion is for both of you to immediately transfer all the voting rights corresponding to the shares in your hands to Uncle Snow permanently."

Charlie wanted their voting rights, not their actual shares. In other words, they would retain their shares and continue to earn money accordingly. However, after handing over the voting rights, they would have no say in the boardroom decisions. Everything would be subject to the decisions of the controlling party.

This way, Geraldo would achieve an absolute control requirement of 51% of the voting rights!

In the future, he would have the final say in the Snow Group!

Even if all the remaining shareholders united, they would at most have 49% of the voting rights, so it was impossible to shake Geraldo's control.

When Geraldo heard this, he felt a sense of clarity in his heart.

He didn't expect that Charlie not only saved his life but also wanted to help him regain control of the Snow Group.

This kid had a clean and decisive style, reminiscent of his father, Drake!

Thinking of this, besides gratitude, Geraldo also sighed, sighing for his sworn Brother!

Charlie, who had fallen into Aurous Hill for many years, hadn't received a good education or experienced favorable conditions. He had completely struggled out of the grassroots, yet he had a demeanor reminiscent of a great general.

If his sworn Brother were still alive during these years and Charlie could be carefully cultivated under his father Drake, Charlie might have become a globally shining figure by now!

Unfortunately, this beautiful vision could only be exchanged for a sigh.

However, the more Geraldo looked at Charlie, the more pleasing he found him.

If he could become his son-in-law in the future, he would surely bring lifelong happiness to his daughter. He and his wife could also rest assured!

Chapter 1559 - "Hope and Compromise: The Snow Family's Choice"

At this moment, Dario felt a pang of regret.

Charlie's words made him realize that he was helping his older brother and surrendering his own weapons.

In a company, the number of employees and departments under your command doesn't matter much. What's important is how much influence you wield.

The voting rights corresponding to shares are like the guns in the power struggle within the company.

If he were to surrender all his voting rights now, it would be like handing over all his weapons, completely giving up the possibility of resistance.

Honestly, he didn't want to be so controlled by others.

But then again, he had no choice.

Disagree?

Even if he disagreed, there was nothing he could do. After all, his older brother had recovered now, and with the assistance of the young master of the Wade family, he was no match for them at all.

Right now, they were still playing a game of sunshine tactics with him, genuinely asking him to surrender without harm. If he didn't agree, they might switch to a more sinister scheme, and by then, it wouldn't just be surrendering without harm; it might be cutting off all future prospects!

Thinking of this, he sighed lightly and said, "Young Master Wade, I agree to your proposal, I'll hand over all the voting rights!"

Lucas had been waiting for his second brother's stance. He was somewhat weak-willed and lacked a clear mind. Anyway, this matter was something he had started with his second brother, so naturally, he had to go along with his second brother's decisions.

So he hurriedly said, "Young Master Wade, I have no objections either!"

Charlie nodded in satisfaction, then turned to Geraldo and said, "Uncle Snow, in that case, let's have the legal department come over and draft the voting rights transfer agreement. After signing the agreement, we can hold a press conference in the announcement hall and make this matter public."

Saying that, Charlie glanced at the time and said, "It's already past ten o'clock. If we act quickly, we can hold the press conference before eleven-thirty. By the time the stock market closes in the morning, the stock price of the Snow Group should soar."

"Yes!" Geraldo nodded vigorously, immediately saying, "Let's do as you say, Little Charlie!"

After that, he took out his phone and called his assistant, "Call all the members of the legal department over immediately!"

Dario gave up resistance, feeling a lot more relaxed in his heart. Then he thought of the inexplicable loss of reproductive ability experienced by himself, his younger brother, son, and nephew, and hurriedly pleaded, "Young Master Wade, yesterday the four of us suddenly lost our ability in that aspect. Honestly, the entire future of the Snow family lies with my son and nephew, so please, spare us."

Geraldo was somewhat puzzled and didn't understand what Dario was talking about when he said the four of them had lost their ability in that aspect.

At this moment, Dario and his two sons, Feliciano and Javier, also looked at Charlie with pleading eyes, hoping he could restore their ability and vigor.

At this moment, Charlie calmly said, "First of all, I want to make it clear to you that this matter is reversible for me. If I'm in a good mood, I can restore all four of you to your original state."

Upon hearing this, the four of them were overjoyed.

What they feared most was that all of this would be irreversible.

If it were truly irreversible, everything would be over.

Even if they compromised, admitted defeat, and surrendered their voting rights, they still couldn't enjoy the pleasures of life.

But Charlie's statement that it was reversible instantly ignited hope in their hearts.

However, Charlie's tone changed, and he said calmly, "Although it's reversible, when it will be reversed depends on your performance and my personal mood. If you perform well and satisfy me, then I will consider it."

Dario and the others' faces immediately turned bitter melon-like.

It couldn't be restored for the time being.

Chapter 1560 - "Charlie's Terms: The End of Resistance"

So, are we all just going to continue living as eunuchs like this?

When will this kind of life come to an end?

But since Charlie has said so, everyone indeed dares not disobey him.

Otherwise, if he gets unhappy for any reason and decides not to restore us, wouldn't we be done for?

Therefore, Dario could only respectfully say, "Please rest assured, Young Master Wade. We will definitely perform well!"

Charlie nodded lightly and said calmly, "You may all rise now. When the legal affairs personnel come in later and see this scene, they'll surely find it quite strange."

Upon hearing this, the four stood up.

Then, Charlie's voice turned cold again, "Until I voluntarily disclose my identity to the outside world, none of you four are allowed to say a word about it to anyone. Otherwise, I won't spare you."

Dario knew he couldn't afford to provoke Charlie. Not only was he the young master of the Wade family, but he also had his elder Brother's support. What's more, Charlie completely controlled the "lifeline" of the four of them. Even if he were to die, Dario wouldn't dare to offend him.

So, he readily agreed, saying, "Young Master Wade, please rest assured. We will never disclose a single word about your matters to anyone!"

The other three also nodded one after another, showing a very humble attitude.

Seeing their sincere attitude, Charlie nodded slightly. Then, he turned to Geraldo and said, "Uncle Snow, during the press conference later, I'll just be a spectator below and won't show up in front of the media."

Geraldo nodded and said, "Alright, Little Charlie. I'll have my secretary arrange a seat for you later."

Soon, more than a dozen people from the legal department of the Snow Group came up.

These dozen or so people were all top lawyers and legal professionals in the country.

With their professional abilities, they were here to safeguard the legal rights and interests of the entire Snow Group, each one of them elite.

And the agreement for the permanent transfer of voting rights was straightforward and clear-cut, without any loopholes, so they quickly drafted a flawless contract.

Once the contract was signed, it meant that Dario and Lucas would permanently and unconditionally transfer their voting rights corresponding to their shares to their elder Brother, Geraldo.

Even if they were to die, or if the heirs of their shares were to inherit them, they would still have to abide by this agreement.

Even if Geraldo were to die, his shareholding heirs would naturally inherit all the voting rights corresponding to the shares of Dario and Lucas.

In other words, even decades later, if the three brothers of the Snow family were to pass away and their shares were inherited by their own children, Haidee would still be able to fully control the Snow Group, not fearing that the children of the second and third brothers would attempt to seize power.

At this moment, neither of the two had any objection and obediently signed their names on the agreement.

Each agreement was drawn up in quintuplicate, with one copy kept by Geraldo, another by either Dario or Lucas.

The remaining three copies were entrusted to the legal department for safekeeping, filed and kept by the notary office, and stored in a bank safe.

This way, it prevented anyone from attempting to destroy all the contracts.

After the contracts were signed, the second and third brothers of the Snow family officially and permanently gave up their resistance.

From now on, they could only honestly follow Geraldo to make money and receive dividends. If Geraldo didn't allow them to speak, they wouldn't even have the right to speak at the board of directors.

With the contracts signed, Geraldo stood up and said, "Let's go to the press hall. The media reporters who came early in the morning to wait for us must have been waiting for a long time, right?"
😁😋😋

Chapter 1561 - "When Plans Backfire: Dario's Misadventures"

As soon as he heard they were heading to the press hall, Dario's face flushed with embarrassment.

Most of the journalists waiting in the press hall right now had rushed over early in the morning because of the rumors he had spread yesterday, saying that there would be a board meeting today. They also utilized the media to spread news of his elder brother's critical illness. They were hoping to catch a big scoop about the change in leadership at the Snow Group. With the current media attention, Dario hoped to boost his own reputation.

Dario had originally planned for them to report on his victory at the board meeting. Then, after noon, the media could announce that the position of Chairman of the Snow Group had changed hands, with him ascending to the role of the next chairman.

But unexpectedly, all his efforts ended up benefiting his elder brother in the end.

He could even imagine that when his elder brother appeared at the press conference in good health, all the journalists who thought he was on his deathbed would be shocked!

And when he announced that he had secured 51% of the voting rights, the media would surely be astounded, right?

As his mind raced with thoughts, he sighed inwardly.

Perhaps, this was his fate.

Originally inferior to his elder brother in ability and tactics, he had hoped to take advantage of the situation, but he hadn't expected the emergence of the Young Master from the Wade family by his brother's side. What's more miraculous was that his brother recovered overnight from a serious illness.

It seemed that the only suitable role for him was to faithfully serve as a supporting figure by his side.

In fact, Dario was a clever person.

He considered many things comprehensively, but success eluded him at the final moment.

It was a pity that in the end, Charlie stirred up trouble behind the scenes.

Without Charlie, Geraldo would not be able to defeat the alliance between him and Lucas no matter how he carefully strategized, let alone ensure the safety of his wife and daughter in the future.

However, Dario's timely recognition of the situation and immediate abandonment of his original comprehensive plan for damage control also indicated that he was at least a capable individual.

For those who couldn't see the situation clearly and stubbornly resisted until the end, they would soon find themselves in complete despair.

At this moment, Geraldo felt deeply grateful to Charlie.

Charlie's appearance not only saved his life but also saved his wife, daughter, and his career.

In his view, this debt of gratitude might never be fully repaid in his lifetime, and all he could do was to give his all for the remainder of his life.

So, he took Charlie's hand and whispered, "Charlie, if you don't want to return to the Wade family in the future, come to the Snow Group. Uncle will arrange a position as vice chairman for you. I only have one daughter, and in the future, everything will be yours!"

Dario's words were not mere politeness but heartfelt sincerity.

He believed that his daughter should marry Charlie, and Charlie was like a son to him. If Charlie didn't return to the Wade family, then the Snow family would be his future.

Although he was open-minded, he also felt that if his daughter married Charlie, she should be a good wife, and both Charlie and his father, Drake, were his benefactors. As long as Charlie could give his daughter a lifetime of happiness, he was willing to consider all his assets as her dowry and give them to her freely.

Charlie naturally understood his meaning. He was truly regarded as a future son-in-law, even half a son.

But for such a matter, he couldn't readily agree, so he said seriously, "Uncle Snow, I haven't made plans to return to Eastcliff yet. Let me consider this matter."

Geraldo didn't insist and nodded, saying, "In any case, at any time or under any circumstances, don't feel like a stranger to Uncle. My home is your home!"

Charlie nodded solemnly.

Because of the upcoming press conference and Charlie's reluctance to appear, he had been arranged by Geraldo's secretary to sit in the audience of the press conference as an ordinary guest.

All the cameras were focused on the stage of the press conference, so he didn't have to worry about appearing on TV.

Chapter 1562 - "Chairman or Imposter? The Press Conference Puzzle"

As Charlie took his seat in the audience, the entire conference hall was packed to the brim.

Major media outlets had sent reporters who set up their equipment, eagerly awaiting the major announcement from the Snow Corporation.

At this moment, the outside world was unaware of Geraldo's recovery.

Everyone still thought Geraldo was critically ill, perhaps unable to attend the board meeting today.

However, they hoped Geraldo would show up.

Because, as journalists, they liked to seize upon attention-grabbing topics.

So they hoped to capture the scene of Geraldo's decline, and then pair it with some emotional words for a solid headline news piece.

Some had even thought of headlines already.

For example, "The End of an Era," or "With Age Comes Wisdom: Can the New Chairman of the Snow Corporation Turn the Tide?"

Now they only awaited Geraldo, on the verge of death, to hobble or even be wheeled into the press conference.

Just then, a staff member picked up the microphone and said, "Please, everyone, quiet down. Our chairman is about to arrive!"

With that, all eyes turned to the entrance.

Cameras and camcorders had already found their angles, framing the entire entrance.

Everyone waited for the moment the doors would open, and Geraldo would appear.

At that moment, the doors were pushed open from the outside.

The first person to step in was Geraldo's secretary.

The second was Geraldo's brother, Dario.

And the third was Geraldo himself.

At the sight of Dario, the sound of shutters clicking became intense.

Because everyone knew he was the second son of the Snow family and the undisputed successor to the position of chairman of the Snow Corporation.

With Geraldo gravely ill, he would take over the trillion-dollar business empire from his father.

However, no one expected that behind Dario, they wouldn't see Geraldo's figure but that of a man nearly ten years younger, with a radiant complexion and a robust stature.

The media present couldn't help but exclaim, "Who is this person? Why haven't we seen him before?"

It's not surprising they didn't immediately recognize Geraldo.

Over the years, Geraldo's appearance in the media had grown increasingly aged.

Moreover, after his serious illness, some media outlets had sneakily taken photos of him in overseas hospitals, showing him looking extremely haggard. At fifty years old, he appeared to be in his sixties at least.

So suddenly seeing a Geraldo who looked about forty was a stark contrast that no one could easily adapt to. Plus, the media reporters weren't his relatives; it was normal for them not to recognize him immediately.

It wasn't until Geraldo walked in that someone among the media reporters exclaimed, "Wow! The one at the back is indeed Chairman Geraldo Snow!"

After this exclamation, someone immediately questioned, "Nonsense! Geraldo is almost on his deathbed. The person at the back looks about forty. How could it be him?"

The reporter insisted, "Ten years ago, I interviewed Chairman Snow. At that time, he looked exactly like this! Appearance, demeanor, everything matches my memory!"

Chapter 1563 - "Stock Shock: Geraldo's Market Magic"

When the reporters heard this, they all began to scrutinize Geraldo carefully.

Upon closer inspection, they could indeed still see traces of the old Geraldo, recognizing the same features and temperament.

So everyone confirmed that this person in his forties was indeed Geraldo!

Now, the whole scene erupted in astonishment!

No one could understand why Geraldo, who was reported to be critically ill in the morning headlines, now appeared so spirited and radiant!

Thus, every photographer firmly focused their lenses on Geraldo, and the sound of shutters filled the air!

At this moment, through on-site equipment, online media were live-streaming this press conference on the internet.

As soon as the vast number of netizens saw Geraldo's glowing appearance, the stocks of several listed companies under the Snow Group, which had been hitting the daily limit down, immediately showed signs of loosening!

The so-called daily limit down is when the stock price drops to a certain level (usually 10%), preventing further decline, causing a situation where a large number of sell orders seal the lowest price, preventing the stock price from rising.

In fact, in such a situation, if someone were to buy up all the sell orders at the daily limit down price, the stock would naturally break the limit down.

In the stock market, the most sensitive players are brokerage firms and institutions.

When they realized that Geraldo looked perfectly fine, they immediately understood that the morning news must have been fake!

So, in this situation, they fully believed that the stock price of the Snow Group would immediately rise.

At this moment, by buying up all the sell orders at the daily limit down price, one could buy at the lowest price.

If the stock price could then rise against the trend, from hitting the limit down to hitting the limit up, those who bought at the lowest point could catch a 20-point rise in a single day!

For example, if the stock price was originally 100 , and it hit the limit down at 90 , and then if it rose back to 100 and continued to rise to the limit up at 110 , it would mean that it rose from 90 to 110 in a short period of time!

Many institutions were frantically accumulating shares, and after the limit down was broken, the stock price continued to rise!

At this time, Geraldo came to the front of the seat, waved to the reporters standing still, then gracefully walked onto the stage and sat in the middle of the chairman's seat.

In front of him, there was a microphone and his nameplate, which read: "Chairman, Geraldo Snow."

After sitting down, Geraldo smiled slightly at the microphone and said forcefully, "First of all, on behalf of the Snow Group and the board of directors, I would like to thank all the media friends for taking the time to attend this press conference."

All the shareholders of the Snow Group followed suit and applauded.

Then, Geraldo continued, "Next, I will provide brief answers to some of the questions that the media friends, as well as the general shareholders and investors, are concerned about."

To everyone's surprise, after this polite introduction, Geraldo immediately got to the point. Everyone involuntarily straightened up, listening attentively.

Clearing his throat, Geraldo said loudly, "The first question, which concerns my personal health issues. Indeed, I did have some health problems before, but now I am fully recovered!"

As soon as this was said, everyone present couldn't help but gasp.

Everyone knew that Geraldo had pancreatic cancer, and it was terminal.

This type of cancer is known for having the highest mortality rate and is practically impossible to cure.

Now, Geraldo was saying that he had fully recovered, completely overturning everyone's understanding of the disease.

Chapter 1564 - "From Rivalry to Unity: The Snow Siblings Surprise"

But seeing Geraldo's current radiant appearance, it really doesn't seem like he's suffering from a terminal illness. Could there really be some medical miracle?

Just then, Geraldo continued, "The second issue, if anyone doubts that my body has fully recovered, then after this press conference, I will go to Concord Hospital for a full-body CT scan, and I will share the scan results with all the media and the general public."

With Geraldo's words, everyone no longer doubted his condition.

Because a full-body CT scan can detect any type of tumor, even extremely early-stage cancers, can be detected very well.

If Geraldo hadn't recovered, he definitely wouldn't dare to undergo such an examination.

Everyone couldn't help but marvel. They never expected that even pancreatic cancer, such a super terminal illness, could give birth to such a miracle. This inevitably reminds people of the late genius Steve Jobs from a few years ago.

Why didn't Steve Jobs have such luck with the same illness?

If Jobs were still alive, maybe he could bring even more innovation and change to humanity.

Then, Geraldo continued, "The third issue, I believe everyone is concerned about the arrangement of the chairman position in the Snow Group. I now officially announce that I, Geraldo, along with the other two shareholders of the Snow Group, Dario Snow and Lucas Snow, signed a voting rights transfer agreement a few minutes ago. Shareholders Dario and Lucas have permanently transferred all the voting rights corresponding to their personal shares to me!"

Upon hearing this, everyone was even more stunned!

They had long heard rumors of discord among the Snow brothers.

They knew that Dario and Lucas had been forming alliances against their elder Brother and even joining other shareholders to confront their elder Brother.

Everyone was waiting to see a family drama unfold, but they never expected the three brothers to reach such a unanimous agreement.

Dario and Lucas permanently transferring their voting rights to their elder Brother, Geraldo, didn't this mean they would always obey Geraldo?

What happened to the brothers fighting each other?

What about the inheritance battle?

The reporters present couldn't help but feel extremely frustrated.

It was like preparing snacks and drinks, sitting in front of the TV ready to watch a palace intrigue drama.

But when they turned on the TV, they found that all the concubines, consorts, and noblewomen were gathered around the empress, all united with the empress, everything centered around the empress, and the entire palace was harmonious and joyful.

Where was the open rivalry?

Where was the life-and-death struggle?

Where was the backstabbing and intrigue?

As participants, being united and turning swords into plowshares was naturally the most cost-effective solution.

But as viewers, this kind of plot was simply boring to the extreme.

It could even be said to be very disappointing.

Geraldo noticed the expressions and gazes of all the reporters and smiled faintly before saying into the microphone, "From today onwards, the three brothers of the Snow Family in the Snow Group will work together to lead the Snow Group into a new era of glory. As the saying goes, 'when brothers are united, their sharpness can cut through metal.' We also believe that with our collective efforts, the Snow Group will definitely reward all shareholders and investors with better performance and higher market value."

After saying that, he smirked and changed the topic, "However, please allow me to apologize here to everyone. I couldn't provide you with the family drama you were expecting. I'm sorry to disappoint you!"

With this statement, the faces of the reporters present turned red with embarrassment, while the stock prices of all the listed companies under the Snow Group began to soar like a rising dragon at that moment!

Chapter 1565 - "Stocks Soar: Geraldo's Grand Announcement"

Just after Geraldo's domineering remarks, the stock price, which had just opened the limit down not long ago and was steadily rising, suddenly shot up like a rocket, directly hitting the limit up board.

Many institutions and individual investors were watching the press conference. Seeing this, they immediately gained full confidence in the Snow Group, even more so than before Geraldo fell ill!

So, everyone started frantically buying all the stocks of Snow Group-related listed companies available in the market, instantly pushing the prices to the limit up board.

In the blink of an eye, the stock price underwent a drastic reversal, setting off a frenzy in the entire financial sector.

The reason everyone is so bullish on the Snow Group is not just because Geraldo looks incredibly healthy, but also because his voting power in the Snow Group has reached a controlling 51%!

Previously, the Snow brothers jointly held 51% of the shares and voting rights. Although Geraldo alone held half of them, if he wanted to push through a decision in the board of directors, he still needed the votes of the other two cousins or some small shareholders whose combined voting power exceeded Dario and Lucas' shareholding proportions.

Not anymore.

He has completely achieved the goal of speaking and deciding on his own. From now on, his control over the Snow Group will rise to unprecedented heights.

This further strengthens the market and investors' confidence in Geraldo.

Confidence in him naturally translates to confidence in the Snow Group.

Once confidence in the company is established, confidence in holding its stocks follows suit.

As a result, the stock price skyrocketed!

Geraldo didn't engage much with reporters on the scene. He said, "In the future, the Snow Group will definitely double its efforts to repay the trust of the vast investors and shareholders in the Snow Group. Please trust us, and we will definitely give you a satisfactory answer!"

With that, Geraldo added, "Today's press conference ends here. Thank you all for coming."

A journalist hurriedly stood up and asked loudly, "Chairman Snow, can you accept a brief interview?"

Geraldo waved his hand, "There's no need for an interview. I've said what I wanted to say. Speaking too much might actually hinder everyone from digesting this important information."

After saying that, he gestured to Charlie in the audience, then walked out of the venue.

The journalists wanted to catch up for interviews, but the security personnel immediately stopped them, politely saying, "Sorry, the chairman doesn't accept additional interviews."

Charlie stood up, and Geraldo's secretary said, "There's quite a lot of media attention, let me take you out through another exit."

Charlie nodded and followed the secretary, taking a few steps to arrive at Geraldo's office.

Geraldo was beaming at the moment. Seeing Charlie come in, he walked up and patted his arm excitedly, saying, "Little Charlie, you've made me feel rejuvenated!"

Charlie smiled, "Uncle Snow, didn't you take the medicine yesterday?"

Geraldo shook his head, "It's different. When I say rejuvenated, I mean in terms of career. From today onwards, the Snow Group can finally eliminate a lot of internal friction and move forward with one heart!"

At this point, Geraldo sighed, "You don't know what it's like when you're focused on doing something, and the people around you are doing everything they can to hold you back."

"It's like you're determined to lead everyone forward, but the people around you not only don't follow, they also tug at your sleeves, cling to your thighs, even stand in front of you, and dig pits for you!"

"Now it's different. Now when I say run, they must all run. If they don't, I'll whip them until they do!"

Charlie nodded and said with a smile, "Then let me congratulate Uncle Snow in advance for leading the Snow family to greater heights!"

Geraldo looked at Charlie earnestly, "Little Charlie, I hope that one day, it will be you leading the Wade family and the Snow family to greater heights together. By then, you will be the most influential figure in the business world, unmatched by anyone else!"

Chapter 1566 - "A Son's Return"

In Geraldo's eyes, the Wade family and the Salvador family were like two dragons locked in combat.

Their strengths weren't vastly different, but the Salvador family was still slightly ahead of the Wade family.

Actually, in earlier years, both families were neck and neck, advancing together.

If it hadn't been for Drake's premature death when he was still young, perhaps the Wade family, under his leadership, would have surpassed the Salvador family long ago.

But due to the tragic loss of this genius, the Wade family lacked a successor, gradually falling behind the Salvador family.

However, Geraldo believed that if Charlie were to inherit the Wade family and marry his daughter, then Charlie would hold the power of both the Wade and Snow families.

Perhaps in the future, the two families could even merge deeply.

In that case, Charlie would dominate the entire business world.

Yet, he didn't know when Charlie would settle matters in Aurous Hill and return to Eastcliff to marry his daughter.

However, Geraldo didn't bring up this matter or rush him. Instead, he glanced meaningfully at him and then patted his shoulder, saying seriously, "Let's go, Little Charlie, let's go see your parents!"

Charlie nodded lightly and said, "Uncle Snow, I want to buy them two bouquets of flowers. Is there a florist nearby?"

"No need to buy," Geraldo said. "After we leave, Aunt Amelia has already prepared everything. We'll go straight home, meet up with her and your mother, and then head to Yanling Mountain together!"

Charlie expressed his gratitude, "Aunt Amelia is really kind. These are things I, as a son, should be taking care of."

Geraldo waved his hand, "Aunt Amelia and your mother are like sisters, and your father and I are like brothers. We've always treated you as our own, so our two families are already one. It doesn't matter who takes care of things!"

Geraldo's convoy drove neatly out of the Snow Group.

The convoy first returned to the Snow family villa, where another black Rolls-Royce was brought out by the family driver. Amelia and Haidee sat in this car.

Although the Rolls-Royce looked spacious, it only had two seats in the back. So, the four of them split into two cars, swiftly escorted by bodyguards, and drove out of the city towards the western suburbs of Eastcliff.

Eastcliff was surrounded by mountains on three sides, all part of the continuous Yanshan Mountain Range.

Yanshan was steep and difficult to climb, easy to defend but hard to attack. The Great Wall started from here, extending eastward to Shanhaiguan and westward to Jiayuguan.

Yanling Mountain was one of the many green hills in the Yanshan Mountain Range.

Originally secluded deep in the mountains with no inhabitants or roads, after the Wade family decided to build their ancestral tomb here, they invested heavily in constructing a road to the foot of the mountain and then a winding mountain road to the halfway point.

In the past, this mountain and road were closed off. Since they had bought the property rights and independently invested in the road, other vehicles and people were not allowed to enter. Geraldo's convoy could enter only because they had informed the Wade family in advance!

At this moment, Charlie sat in the Rolls-Royce, getting closer and closer to Yanling Mountain.

In just over ten minutes, he would finally see his parents after nearly eighteen years of separation.

Even though they were separated by life and death, he couldn't suppress the nervousness in his heart.

Looking at Yanling Mountain, he silently prayed, "Mom, Dad, your son has finally come to see you."

Chapter 1567 - "The Legacy of Yanling Mountain"

Yanling Mountain.

This mountain peak, hailed as a treasure trove of Feng Shui, not only resembles a gold ingot in shape but also benefits from a continuously flowing river surrounding it, providing an excellent source of water.

Ancient folks cherished mountains and rivers; water not only cleanses all things but also serves as the source of life. Hence, in the realm of Feng Shui, water is indispensable.

The water of Yanling Mountain is indeed a natural marvel. It not only aligns with the principles of Feng Shui, with the heavenly gate open and the earthly portal closed, but also perfectly conforms to the flow of energy along the river and the position and orientation of the mountain itself, forming a Feng Shui formation known as the "Water Dragon in Xin."

Such a Feng Shui formation not only ensures the prosperity of the family and the prosperity of future generations but also breaks the previous predicament of the Wade family.

Charlie has profound knowledge of Feng Shui secrets because he has comprehended the "Nine Mysterious Heavenly Scriptures."

Though he doesn't know why that old Feng Shui master mentioned the Wade family's predicament, he can sense the auspiciousness of Yanling Mountain's ancestral tomb. It not only blesses future generations and flourishes the family's fortunes but also hints at a rising momentum.

This makes him marvel at the wealth and power of the Wade family. Not only did they acquire such a Feng Shui treasure trove, but they also invested heavily in developing it.

With such excellent Feng Shui here, as long as future generations show a little more initiative, the Wade family is destined to thrive.

As they neared the foot of Yanling Mountain, Geraldo reminded Charlie, "Little Charlie, I've asked the driver to pull over. You take the wheel."

Charlie didn't want to reveal himself in front of the Wade family yet, so he had already agreed with Geraldo yesterday to pose as the driver and assistant, accompanying him to pay respects to his parents.

So, he nodded and said, "Okay, Uncle Snow, I'll drive."

The driver parked the car on the side and handed sunglasses to Charlie, saying, "Mr. Wade, here you go."

Charlie took the sunglasses and put them on, then took out a disposable mask from his pocket and got into the driver's seat.

The driver didn't stay in the car but went to the other follow-up vehicles behind.

Charlie drove on, continuing forward. When they reached the bottom of Yanling Mountain, a majestic Han Baiyu gate towered before them. Below the gate tower, the electric gate was tightly closed, with several security personnel standing on either side like guards.

The lead car stopped in front of the gate tower, and then, one by one, the cars in the convoy parked.

A security guard walked up to Geraldo's car from the front. Geraldo lowered the half window, and the guard respectfully said, "Mr. Snow, please have your bodyguards park the car in the nearby parking lot. There are too many cars, and we're afraid it might disturb the peace of the Wade family's ancestors. You, your wife, and the young miss can go in."

Geraldo nodded and instructed his assistant in the front passenger seat, "You go coordinate; have them wait for me in the parking lot."

The assistant hurriedly asked, "Chairman, what about your security?"

Geraldo replied seriously, "This is the Wade family's territory. There won't be any security issues."

The security guard outside bowed respectfully, "Thank you for your affirmation, Mr. Snow."

Then, taking advantage of the assistant getting out of the car, he spoke to Charlie, who was sitting in the driver's seat, "Driver, after we enter the mountain later, please don't honk or accelerate rapidly. Try to keep the engine speed below 2500 rpm to avoid making too much noise and disturbing the tranquility."

Charlie nodded.

Of course, tombs need to be kept as quiet as possible, not only avoiding honking but also minimizing noise from the car engine, which tends to get louder with higher rpm.

Chapter 1568 - "Cherished Heritage: Upholding Family Honor"

Whether it's an ordinary family car or a luxury vehicle, when the engine speed is below 2500 revolutions per minute, it won't make much noise. But if the speed increases to three or four thousand, or even four or five thousand, the noise immediately multiplies.

So, as a driver, you've got to be gentle on the gas pedal.

At this point, all the vehicles carrying security personnel drove into the parking lot beside the gatehouse.

Only two black Rolls-Royces remained. The one in front was driven by Charlie, while the one behind was driven by another driver from the Snow family.

The electric gates at the gatehouse opened to the sides, and the security personnel made a gesture of invitation. Only then did Charlie lightly step on the gas pedal and slowly drive into the gatehouse.

As Charlie drove the car onto the winding mountain road of Yanling Mountain, he grew even more admiring of the Feng Shui master who chose this piece of land.

The Yanshan Mountains have countless peaks, but he was able to find this place among the myriad mountains, which indeed showed remarkable skill.

The two cars snaked their way up the mountain road, and Charlie no longer paid attention to Feng Shui. He could already see halfway up the mountain, a large tomb built of white marble. There, is the current ancestral tomb of the Wade family.

Soon, the Rolls-Royce he was driving arrived at a flat ground not far below the tomb.

This was a specially developed parking lot, with several men dressed in black suits standing straight here. They appeared to be the security personnel for the Wade family's ancestral tomb.

The larger the family, the more emphasis they placed on the security of their ancestral tombs.

Elite families that can prosper and thrive must have had considerable Feng Shui influence on their ancestral tombs, much like the significance of royal dragon veins in ancient times.

If enemies or competitors harbor ill intentions and deliberately destroy their own ancestral tombs, the consequences could range from mere financial loss to complete ruin.

Therefore, the Wade family had deployed nearly a hundred security personnel around Yanling Mountain. Just maintaining and securing the ancestral tomb cost several billion each year.

At this moment, as the security personnel guided Charlie to park the car in the designated spot, he immediately got out of the car and went to the back to help Geraldo open the door.

In the car behind, Amelia and Haidee also got out of the car.

Subsequently, the driver of that car opened the trunk, and Amelia and Haidee carefully carried out several bunches of flowers. They waved to Charlie and said, "Driver, come help us carry the flowers."

Charlie knew that "Driver" was referring to him, so he quickly went over and took two bunches of flowers from the two.

Amelia then carried out two more bunches, while she and Haidee each carried one.

Geraldo then walked over and said to Charlie, "Here, Driver, give me one bunch."

Charlie hurriedly handed him one.

At this point, Geraldo deliberately sighed, rubbed his right knee, and said, "I've been having some discomfort in my right knee since the chemotherapy a while ago. There are still over a hundred steps ahead. Driver, could you lend me a hand up?"

Naturally, Charlie nodded repeatedly and agreed, "Of course, Chairman Snow!"

Geraldo then said to the other driver, "Let him help me alone, you wait in the car."

The other driver immediately nodded, "Okay!"

At this time, the security personnel looked somewhat embarrassed and said, "Mr. Snow, this doesn't quite comply with the regulations of Yanling Mountain. According to the rules of the Wade family, only you, your wife, and the young lady can go up the mountain. Even we cannot accompany you. Could you please ask this gentleman to stay in the car and wait for you?"

Chapter 1569 - "Tomb Regulations and Tensions: Geraldo's Frustration"

The ancestral tomb of the Wade Family has always been tightly managed.

According to the rules of the Wade Family, besides direct relatives, even collateral relatives need permission from the Wade Family to pay respects at the ancestral tomb.

The requirements for outsiders are even stricter.

Only families and individuals with deep connections to the Wade Family have a chance of being allowed in.

For example, Geraldo, who is sworn brothers with Drake, would definitely be approved when he, along with his family of three, comes to pay respects.

But his attendants do not have the qualification to approach the Wade Family ancestral tomb.

In short, they're just not worthy.

The members of the Wade Family buried here are all exceptional individuals, not drivers, attendants, or assistants who would qualify to pay respects.

Not to mention others' servants, even the Wade Family's own servants and security personnel stationed here do not have the qualification to enter the tomb area.

This area is cleaned and maintained three times a day by designated personnel, who are not Wade Family servants but collateral relatives.

Of course, even collateral relatives must bear the Wade surname.

So, when the security personnel stopped Charlie, it was naturally for this reason.

Seeing that they were about to stop Charlie, Geraldo immediately said, "Young man, I've just recovered from a serious illness and still suffer from some aftereffects. It's really inconvenient for me to move around. Let my driver help me up. The rules for the Wade Family ancestral tomb weren't so strict before. At that time, attendants could accompany us inside."

The security personnel looked apologetic but firmly replied, "I'm sorry, Mr. Snow, these are the new rules set by the patriarch after moving the ancestral tomb to Yanling Mountain. We must strictly adhere to them and cannot make exceptions. So please understand."

Geraldo became anxious.

He had brought Charlie here specifically for him to pay respects to his parents personally.

Since Charlie didn't want to reveal his identity, he could only disguise himself as a driver. However, he didn't expect the management of Yanling Mountain to be so strict now.

As the chairman of the Snow Group, Geraldo even pleaded with the security personnel, saying, "Young man, I'm indeed physically inconvenienced. Please consider my close relationship with the Wade Family and make an exception for me. You wouldn't want to see me stumble and fall down the stone steps later, would you?"

The security personnel, feeling embarrassed, bowed deeply and said, "Mr. Snow, I'm really sorry, but this matter cannot be compromised. Otherwise, I'll lose my job."

Geraldo felt a bit irritated and asked with some frustration, "Isn't this rule a bit too rigid? Our families have been close for generations. Why am I being treated like a stranger?"

The security personnel awkwardly replied, "Mr. Snow, to be honest, this rule was set by Master Xanthos, and the patriarch regards Master Xanthos's words as law. So we must strictly abide by it. Please understand."

Geraldo was getting increasingly frustrated and blurted out, "So there's no room for negotiation? Do I need to call Mr. Wade now?"

The security personnel quickly nodded and said, "Mr. Snow, please do call the patriarch. If the patriarch permits, I won't hinder you in any way."

Geraldo knew he couldn't persuade them, so he sighed and said, "Alright, alright, I'll call Mr. Wade."

Although he said this, he wasn't confident.

He knew about the Wade Family's situation, knew they moved the ancestral tomb to Yanling Mountain because of advice from a respected individual, likely the "Master Xanthos" mentioned by the security personnel.

If this Master Xanthos made the request, Geraldo believed Mr. Wade wouldn't make any exceptions for the sake of their family's feng shui.

Could it be that today, Charlie wouldn't be able to pay respects to his parents in person?

Chapter 1570 - "Old Wisdom, New Challenges"

It's been eighteen years since he parted with his parents!

Charlie was feeling anxious and impatient at this moment.

In fact, ever since he obtained the "Nine Mystical Heavens Scripture," he hadn't felt this kind of panic and urgency for a long time.

His parents were buried in one of the magnificent tomb groups not far away. Just by climbing these more than one hundred stone steps, he could reach his parents' graves and fulfill his biggest dream of the past eighteen years.

But if these people won't let him pass, should he just fight his way up?

Or perhaps he must reveal his identity to the Wade family?

But even though that might allow him to visit his parents' graves with legitimacy, what awaited him afterwards would be real trouble.

Just then, a loud voice rang out, "Let him pass!"

Everyone turned to look and saw an old man with completely white hair, beard, and eyebrows, slowly approaching with a cane.

At first glance, Charlie felt that this person should be a hundred years old. Although he was extremely old, with the assistance of the cane, his walking posture was surprisingly steady.

It was the coldest time of the winter, yet the old man was only wearing a white Thompson suit, showing no sign of feeling cold.

And his cane seemed a bit unusual.

Charlie had seen many canes of old people, most of them adorned with dragon heads on top, but this one had a snake engraved on it.

After sizing up the other party, Charlie couldn't help but speculate in his heart, "Could this person be the old Chinese geomancer that Uncle Snow mentioned, invited by the Wade family from the United States?"

Then, he couldn't help but wonder, "Why did he agree to let me pass? Could it be that he has seen through my identity? Does he have such keen insight, or does he have some other way to discern my identity?"

Just as he couldn't figure out the truth, the head of security asked in surprise, "Master Geomancer, didn't you say that besides the Wade family's closest friends, no one else is allowed up here?"

The old man smiled faintly and looked at Charlie, saying, "He is not an outsider."

The security personnel were even more puzzled, "Master Geomancer, what do you mean? Why don't I understand?"

The old man smiled, "I can see that this person has deep ties with the Wade family in his past life, so he's not an outsider. Let him pass."

"Ties from a past life?" The security personnel naturally found it hard to believe, but considering the mystical nature of Feng Shui, it might as well be true.

So, he awkwardly said, "Master Geomancer, does the patriarch mean..."

The old man interrupted, "Has your patriarch ever said that as long as I'm here today, everything here is under my command?"

The security personnel respectfully replied, "Indeed, the patriarch has said so!"

The old man asked again, "Has your patriarch ever said that even if I ask you to dismantle the Wade family ancestral grave, you must not disobey?"

The security personnel became even more respectful, "Indeed, the patriarch has said so!"

The old man nodded and asked, "So, if I let him pass, do you have any objections?"

The security personnel subconsciously stepped back, respectfully saying, "Master Geomancer, I have no objections! Everything will be according to your wishes!"

The old man nodded satisfactorily, then made a gesture to Charlie, saying, "Please, sir."