"Dragon Son-in-law" a.k.a. Millionaire Son-in-law, Charlie Wade Story. Translated by Junlee (aka Jungal2000)

Welcome to our community

Looks like you don't have an account yet? Be apart of something great, join today! Create account to get more access like posting, reacting to others helpful post and your own private message Register Or Login

Charlie Wade is a househusband son-in-law whom everyone looks down upon. However, unknown to them, his true identity is that of the young master from a top-tier family. Those who once belittled him will eventually kneel before him, trembling with fear and calling him "Master!" ...

The MC is Charlie Wade, and there's this girl Claire Wilson. They're in this savage clapback novel called "Ultimate Dragon Honcho", penned by this dude Ye Gongzi. Everyone knew Charlie Wade was the son-in-law of the Wilson family. Like, Grandpa Wilson legit pulled this broke boy outta nowhere and made him marry his grand daughter/princess, Claire. But bro's got no skills, no dough 💸, and Claire had to deal with so much BS 'cause of him. He even had the nerve to ask for money during Grandma Wilson's big party, making Claire hella embarrassed 😳. They kicked Charlie Wade out, but then plot twist! 🌀 Some butler dude shows up. Turns out, Charlie Wade's actually from the uber-rich Wade clan. The butler's like, "Come home, fam." But since his parents were, like, done dirty by the Wade fam, he's like "Nah." But he did take his grandpa’s black card loaded with 10 billion. 💳💰 #MicDrop

Author: Charlie Wade
Category: Urban Fiction
Last Updated: October 18, 2023

Last edited:

fatboy

Demonic Cultivator
Reaction score
And I think those that read one or two novels are the ones troubled. You will be surely be expecting more but if you are reading 4 to 6 novels with 2 chapters release everyday that will be 8 to 12 chapters you've covered for the day tho from different stories I believe that should be enough.
Maybe for you 😤
There is no better feeling like open new book and start reading especially if it is something you really like it
A few years ago there was Swedish author trilogy named Millennium each book is about 1000 pages I managed to read all in one week
But I do not complain if I can read only 2 chapters a day as I understand everyone has own life to live

Junlee (aka 'Jungal2000')

Immortal Great Grandmaster - Dragon Monk
KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 1776 - Charlie's Legend Grows Stronger

However.

This time, they encountered Charlie!

At this moment, Charlie remained composed. He lightly tapped the ground with his toe, and a triangular piece of broken glass suddenly shot up from the ground at an extremely fast speed, heading straight towards the Iga ninja!

In the blink of an eye, Charlie kicked up another piece of glass, shooting it in the same direction!

As the Iga ninja sprinted forward, he suddenly saw two transparent and refractive objects, shining with colorful brilliance, like two meteors passing in front of his eyes in an instant!

Before he could even think about what those things were, he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his right wrist holding the ninja sword!

In less than a blink of an eye, his left wrist also felt the same pain!

Then, he felt his hands losing strength in an instant, and the ninja sword in his hands slipped off and fell to the ground.

At the same time, two streams of warm red mist, from some unknown source, gushed onto his face...

When he smelled the strong smell of blood in the red mist, he finally realized that his tendons in both hands had been cut by those two meteor-like rays!

And the two streams of red mist gushing out were the blood mist from his wrist!

He was horrified! He completely didn't understand why such a change had occurred!

At this moment, Charlie suddenly rushed forward!

He grabbed the Iga ninja's neck and effortlessly lifted his 100-plus-kilogram body!

At the same time, Charlie had already evaded the encirclement of the others!

This group of ninja-like mad dogs thought that Charlie might choose a direction to break through, but none of them expected that Charlie would choose the direction of the Iga ninja to break through!

Isn't this like actively crashing into the hardest wall?!

However, Charlie deliberately chose the hardest one among them!

And at this moment, the Iga ninja, held by Charlie with one hand around his neck, was still bleeding profusely from his wrists. Although his arms could still move, everything below his wrists was completely immobilized, thus completely losing all attacking power!

Charlie held his neck and went straight through the window, across the entire hall, and then violently threw his body against the wall with one hand!

At the same time, Charlie still maintained the posture of holding his neck with one hand, lifting him about thirty centimeters off the ground!

At this moment, the Iga ninja's legs were hanging in the air against the wall, relying solely on Charlie's hand to prevent himself from slipping off the wall.

But Charlie's immense strength almost made him unable to breathe, his legs kicking wildly, and his face turning black and purple!

Everyone at the scene was stunned!

Especially those Iga ninjas felt like their entire worldview had been overturned!

Everyone was horrified because of this Chinese man's extraordinary strength and brutal dominance over the formidable Iga ninja!

How did he... become so powerful?!

No!

It's not just powerful!

It's like a god!

The powerful Iga ninja, under his hand, was reduced to nothing more than a dead dog!

What kind of twisted ability could cause such brutal and thorough suppression of the Iga ninja?!

At this moment, Charlie's expression was extremely cold, but a disdainful curve appeared at the corner of his mouth, and he sneered word by word, "So! This is called! Japanese ninjutsu! Truly! I've long admired it!"

Chapter 1777 - A Guardian Against Injustice, Unwavering in his Mission

Charlie's words sent shivers down everyone's spines!

At this moment, they realized that Charlie had just accurately severed the tendons of the Iga ninja's two hands with a precise kick, using only his toes!

Kicking away glass shards wasn't difficult.

Using kicked glass shards to injure someone wasn't difficult either.

But what was difficult was using kicked glass shards to accurately sever both tendons of a person's hands. This was already an impossible feat!

Moreover, the Iga ninja wasn't just standing there letting the other party attack. He was sprinting towards Charlie, and in the process of high-speed movement, his tendons were cut. This precision was simply unimaginable!

Furthermore, Charlie could completely subdue the Iga ninja with just one hand, demonstrating an incredible level of strength!

What kind of monstrous strength could reach such a level?!

Camilla was also dumbfounded!

At this moment, Charlie, with just one hand, pinning the Iga ninja to the wall, appeared godlike in her eyes!

And at this moment, the Iga ninja was still struggling, trying to break free from Charlie's control. However, Charlie's right hand, like steel, remained unmoving at the tiger's mouth, leaving only a small space for him to barely breathe.

The Iga ninja struggled and asked in a faint voice, "Who... who are you exactly?!"

"Me?" Charlie smiled, "I am your Chinese daddy."

The expression on the Iga ninja's face was extremely ugly, and so were the expressions of the others.

But at this moment, no one dared to launch an attack against Charlie.

Because they knew that with Charlie's strength, he could easily snap the Iga ninja's neck with just a light pinch.

At this moment, the Iga ninja gritted his teeth and asked, "I have no grudge with you, what do you want to do?"

Charlie smiled faintly, "I want your life!"

After saying that, he glanced at the stunned ninjas and sneered, "Oh, by the way, I want your lives too."

Everyone stepped back, holding their knives, but their faces were filled with fear.

The Iga ninja shouted hoarsely, "Quick, tie up that girl! Hurry!"

As soon as he finished speaking, a ninja rushed forward and held a knife to Camilla's neck, nervously saying, "Let go of Jonin-sama! Otherwise, I'll kill her!"

Charlie nodded, saying indifferently, "Feel free to kill her. I don't know her anyway."

The Iga ninja shouted desperately, "Don't try to scare me! Aren't you here to save her?"

Charlie said calmly, "Of course not! I came to Kyoto today to visit an old friend, Miss Nanako of the Ito family. But your people, for some reason, went to the Ito family to investigate. I was afraid that you might harm Miss Nanako, so I followed all the way."

As Charlie spoke, the Iga ninja's face turned pale!

He had actually thought that Charlie was from the Salvador family or a hired expert from the Salvador family, coming to rescue Camilla and Cameron. Perhaps he could use their lives as bargaining chips to get himself out of this.

But, he never expected that this person was here for Nanako. Therefore, he followed the people he sent to investigate!

At this moment, the Iga ninja suddenly remembered something and hurriedly pleaded, "Sir, we have no intention of harming Miss Ito. We just want to kill these two people and then frame the Ito family. We never intended to harm Miss Ito!"

Chapter 1778 - Camilla's Silent Prayer: Placing Her Trust in the Mysterious Stranger

Charlie sneered, "So, according to your logic, if I randomly kill a couple of people and bury them in your family's snow, would that also be unintentional harm to you and your family?"

The Iga ninja was stunned for a moment. With a strong desire to survive, he hastily brought up Yoshito: "Actually, we were also commissioned by someone. The one who truly wants to deal with the Ito family is Yoshito. We have no connection to it..."

Charlie interrupted, "You're accomplices in evil deeds yourselves. Now you're telling me you're not involved? Are the bones of you ninjas all this weak?"

The Iga ninja suppressed the humiliation in his heart and said, "I believe in an old saying from your country... It's better to beg for life than to seek death... Please, sir, give me a chance. I'm willing to serve you in any way..."

Charlie shook his head, "You're not qualified to serve me."

With that, he looked around and said lightly, "You're the same. Get ready to leave!"

The Iga ninja, upon hearing this, immediately roared furiously, "Attack together, kill him! Kill him quickly! Killing him might give us a chance to survive, otherwise, we'll all be doomed!"

Upon hearing this, the others immediately became solemn.

They were well aware that Charlie's strength was too strong. If they confronted him head-on or let him pick them off one by one, they would all be finished!

The best method was to attack together. Regardless, they had to do their utmost to kill him first. As for whether they could survive, it all depended on their luck!

So, the remaining six ninjas, like madmen, rushed towards Charlie, each with an extremely ferocious expression!

Camilla watched as so many people attacked Charlie, her heart pounding in her throat!

However, she didn't make a sound, nor did she warn Charlie to be careful, because she knew she didn't need to do anything to distract him.

She stared at Charlie with burning eyes, murmuring to herself, "Today, my life and death completely depend on this man whose name I don't even know!"

"If he dies, I will definitely die; if he survives, perhaps he will spare me and my brother..."

"This sir, what happened last time was my fault. I've apologized to you countless times in my heart. This time, I hope you can survive. Even if I die in the end, I don't want you to die because of me..."

As she had this thought, the ninjas had already crossed the entire hall and surrounded Charlie. Then, they began to slash at him!

Yet Charlie remained calm. As six blades slashed towards him, he casually swung his hand, directly using the body of the Iga ninja as a shield!

Including the Iga ninja, none of the seven people expected Charlie to use him as a human shield!

At this moment, the Iga ninja screamed in terror, "Stop! Stop it now!"

But the six subordinates were already in the midst of their attack, and how could they possibly stop at this point!

The Iga ninja watched helplessly as the six blades descended upon him one after another, and in an instant, they struck him!

Feeling intense pain all over his body, the Iga ninja gritted his teeth and muttered, "Idiots! Useless!

As soon as he finished speaking, he immediately vomited blood and died on the spot!

The six people, seeing the Iga ninja being hacked to death by them, were immediately pale with fright. And at this moment, Charlie suddenly swung the body of the Iga ninja violently, sending his body and the six blades flying out together!

The remaining six ninjas were completely caught off guard. They felt their hands go numb, and the ninja blades slipped from their grasp!

Now, the six of them were pale with fright, and some of them had completely lost their will to fight and turned to flee!

At this moment, Charlie sneered, "Since you've made your move, it's my turn next!"

Chapter 1779 - A Lone Warrior Against the Forces of Darkness

As soon as Charlie's voice fell, he had already rushed out at extreme speed!

His physical abilities and speed were far beyond ordinary people, so he didn't give these ninjas any chance.

Every time he caught one, he delivered a heavy blow directly to their abdomen, causing them to instantly lose all combat power and any chance of escape.

In the blink of an eye, the six ninjas fleeing for their lives were all lying on the ground one after another.

Camilla was completely dumbfounded!

As the eldest granddaughter of the Salvador family and one of the most favored children, she had been in contact with the hidden experts behind the Salvador family since she was young. But in her eyes, Charlie's strength far surpassed those people!

What she couldn't understand was why there would be someone as powerful and incomprehensible as Charlie, despite the fact that the hidden experts revered by the Salvador family were already rare talents in the country, theoretically reaching the pinnacle of martial arts. Yet, why would there still be someone like Charlie, whose strength was beyond imagination?

Charlie's appearance instantly raised the ceiling of martial arts in her mind by more than one level!

Seeing a group of ninjas lying on the ground wailing, Camilla was shocked but also relieved.

She knew that she and her brother were finally saved.

So, she couldn't help but look at Charlie excitedly and blurted out, "Thank you so much today, benefactor! I don't know how to address you. If you're willing to leave your name, I will do my utmost to repay your great kindness!"

At this moment, Charlie finally turned his head to look at Camilla.

Camilla was very beautiful. Even though she had been tortured and her hands were tied behind her back, her short hair was messy, but it couldn't hide her perfect features and beauty.

However, Charlie didn't quite like this woman.

Firstly, he didn't like her personality.

In his opinion, this woman was arrogant, looking down on everyone. Even though her current self didn't exhibit these traits at all, combined with his first impression of her, Charlie believed he hadn't misjudged her.

Secondly, he didn't like her appearance either.

Camilla was indeed beautiful, but she was also genuinely arrogant, and even carried a hint of domineering air.

In summary, in Charlie's eyes, this woman was a bit too pretentious.

As a master of pretentiousness himself, Charlie didn't like people who were as pretentious as he was.

As the saying goes, two tigers cannot share the same mountain. The two of them clashed in aura, and even if this tiger was female, it was still unacceptable.

So, Charlie said indifferently, "I don't need you to worry about who I am, and I don't want to know who you are either. I didn't appear here today to save you, but to deal with them. As for saving you, it was just an incidental effort, so you don't need to thank me."

Camilla had never been underestimated before, but she had encountered it twice from Charlie.

However, at this moment, she had no temper. She could only nod respectfully and sincerely say, "Anyway, I am very grateful to you!"

Charlie didn't say anything, walking over to her and untying the ropes on her body.

Then, he removed the hood from her brother's head and pulled out the towel stuffed in Camilla's mouth.

Cameron had been unable to speak the whole time, nor had he seen everything happening in this room. But when he heard Charlie's voice, he guessed it was him. Now, seeing Charlie, the first thing he said was, "This brother, your great kindness, my brother and I will never forget!"

Charlie untied the ropes on his body and said expressionlessly, "Enough with the nonsense. I'm going to set fire to this place later. You two hurry up and escape."

Chapter 1780 - A Disappointed Hope: Camilla's Failed Attempt to Obtain Charlie's Phone Number

Camilla hurriedly spoke up, "Master! I wonder if you could lend me your phone for a moment. I want to make a call home. My phone has been thrown away by them..."

Camilla said she wanted to use the phone to call home, but in reality, she also wanted to take this opportunity to get Charlie's phone number.

In this era of information, as long as she could get the other party's phone number, Camilla had a way to obtain all of their identity information.

In this way, when she returned to China, she could find this benefactor.

Charlie immediately saw through her trickery, sneering, "Sorry, the phone is a personal item and cannot be lent out."

With that, he reached out and took a phone from one of the ninjas, tossing it to Camilla. "Here, use this one. Make a call to your family, let them know your location, and have them send someone to pick you up as soon as possible."

In the moment of Camilla's daze, she didn't even have time to pick up the phone. She felt extremely disappointed in her heart, but she didn't want to show it. She could only pick up the phone and say gratefully, "Thank you, Master!"

Charlie then searched through the ninja's belongings and found a very thin wallet. In addition to the person's identification documents, there were also five ten-thousand-yen bills inside.

At the current exchange rate, ten thousand yen was equivalent to about six hundred RMB. Although fifty thousand yen wasn't much, it was enough for them to find a place to stay, wait for a few hours, and wait for their family to come pick them up.

So, Charlie handed the money to Camilla and said, "Take the money and go with your brother quickly."

Camilla hesitated inwardly.

She really didn't want to leave like this.

Because she still didn't know Charlie's identity, she was afraid that she would never have a chance to see Charlie again in the future.

At this moment, she really wanted to tell Charlie her identity, so that if he encountered any difficulties after returning to China, he could come find her.

But when the words reached her lips, she swallowed them back.

This was because she knew in her heart that top-notch experts like Charlie would not care about her identity at all. If she told him that she was the granddaughter of the Salvador family, he might misunderstand and think that she was deliberately pressuring him with her identity, which would lead to his dislike of her.

He might also avoid her completely in the future, not wanting to have any interaction with her in China.

In that case, revealing her identity now would be counterproductive.

So, she had to stand up, bow deeply to Charlie, and sincerely say, "Master, thank you for saving our lives. If we have the opportunity to meet again in the future, I will definitely repay you for your kindness today!"

Cameron also bowed beside her and said, "Master, thank you!"

Charlie waved his hand, "Alright, go. I still have important matters to attend to later, and I don't have time to be polite with you here."

Cameron felt embarrassed and nodded repeatedly, "Sorry, Master, for delaying your important matters..."

Camilla looked at Charlie, biting her lip, wanting to say something, but in the end, she gave up.

When she and Cameron walked to the wooden staircase on the second floor side by side, she suddenly turned around, clasped her fists towards Charlie, and said with great reluctance and sincerity, "Master, if we have the chance in the future, let's meet again in the martial world!"

Charlie didn't even raise his head, his tone cold, "We won't meet again."

Prosper

Five Level Tribulator
Reaction score

However.

At this moment, Charlie remained composed. He lightly tapped the ground with his toe, and a triangular piece of broken glass suddenly shot up from the ground at an extremely fast speed, heading straight towards the Iga ninja!

In the blink of an eye, Charlie kicked up another piece of glass, shooting it in the same direction!

As the Iga ninja sprinted forward, he suddenly saw two transparent and refractive objects, shining with colorful brilliance, like two meteors passing in front of his eyes in an instant!

Before he could even think about what those things were, he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his right wrist holding the ninja sword!

Then, he felt his hands losing strength in an instant, and the ninja sword in his hands slipped off and fell to the ground.

At the same time, two streams of warm red mist, from some unknown source, gushed onto his face...

When he smelled the strong smell of blood in the red mist, he finally realized that his tendons in both hands had been cut by those two meteor-like rays!

He was horrified! He completely didn't understand why such a change had occurred!

He grabbed the Iga ninja's neck and effortlessly lifted his 100-plus-kilogram body!

This group of ninja-like mad dogs thought that Charlie might choose a direction to break through, but none of them expected that Charlie would choose the direction of the Iga ninja to break through!

And at this moment, the Iga ninja, held by Charlie with one hand around his neck, was still bleeding profusely from his wrists. Although his arms could still move, everything below his wrists was completely immobilized, thus completely losing all attacking power!

Charlie held his neck and went straight through the window, across the entire hall, and then violently threw his body against the wall with one hand!

At the same time, Charlie still maintained the posture of holding his neck with one hand, lifting him about thirty centimeters off the ground!

At this moment, the Iga ninja's legs were hanging in the air against the wall, relying solely on Charlie's hand to prevent himself from slipping off the wall.

But Charlie's immense strength almost made him unable to breathe, his legs kicking wildly, and his face turning black and purple!

Especially those Iga ninjas felt like their entire worldview had been overturned!

Everyone was horrified because of this Chinese man's extraordinary strength and brutal dominance over the formidable Iga ninja!

No!

It's not just powerful!

It's like a god!

The powerful Iga ninja, under his hand, was reduced to nothing more than a dead dog!

What kind of twisted ability could cause such brutal and thorough suppression of the Iga ninja?!

At this moment, Charlie's expression was extremely cold, but a disdainful curve appeared at the corner of his mouth, and he sneered word by word, "So! This is called! Japanese ninjutsu! Truly! I've long admired it!"

At this moment, they realized that Charlie had just accurately severed the tendons of the Iga ninja's two hands with a precise kick, using only his toes!

But what was difficult was using kicked glass shards to accurately sever both tendons of a person's hands. This was already an impossible feat!

Moreover, the Iga ninja wasn't just standing there letting the other party attack. He was sprinting towards Charlie, and in the process of high-speed movement, his tendons were cut. This precision was simply unimaginable!

Furthermore, Charlie could completely subdue the Iga ninja with just one hand, demonstrating an incredible level of strength!

At this moment, Charlie, with just one hand, pinning the Iga ninja to the wall, appeared godlike in her eyes!

And at this moment, the Iga ninja was still struggling, trying to break free from Charlie's control. However, Charlie's right hand, like steel, remained unmoving at the tiger's mouth, leaving only a small space for him to barely breathe.

The Iga ninja struggled and asked in a faint voice, "Who... who are you exactly?!"

The expression on the Iga ninja's face was extremely ugly, and so were the expressions of the others.

Because they knew that with Charlie's strength, he could easily snap the Iga ninja's neck with just a light pinch.

At this moment, the Iga ninja gritted his teeth and asked, "I have no grudge with you, what do you want to do?"

After saying that, he glanced at the stunned ninjas and sneered, "Oh, by the way, I want your lives too."

Everyone stepped back, holding their knives, but their faces were filled with fear.

As soon as he finished speaking, a ninja rushed forward and held a knife to Camilla's neck, nervously saying, "Let go of Jonin-sama! Otherwise, I'll kill her!"

Charlie nodded, saying indifferently, "Feel free to kill her. I don't know her anyway."

The Iga ninja shouted desperately, "Don't try to scare me! Aren't you here to save her?"

Charlie said calmly, "Of course not! I came to Kyoto today to visit an old friend, Miss Nanako of the Ito family. But your people, for some reason, went to the Ito family to investigate. I was afraid that you might harm Miss Nanako, so I followed all the way."

He had actually thought that Charlie was from the Salvador family or a hired expert from the Salvador family, coming to rescue Camilla and Cameron. Perhaps he could use their lives as bargaining chips to get himself out of this.

But, he never expected that this person was here for Nanako. Therefore, he followed the people he sent to investigate!

At this moment, the Iga ninja suddenly remembered something and hurriedly pleaded, "Sir, we have no intention of harming Miss Ito. We just want to kill these two people and then frame the Ito family. We never intended to harm Miss Ito!"

Chapter 1778 - Camilla's Silent Prayer: Placing Her Trust in the Mysterious Stranger

Charlie sneered, "So, according to your logic, if I randomly kill a couple of people and bury them in your family's snow, would that also be unintentional harm to you and your family?"

The Iga ninja was stunned for a moment. With a strong desire to survive, he hastily brought up Yoshito: "Actually, we were also commissioned by someone. The one who truly wants to deal with the Ito family is Yoshito. We have no connection to it..."

Charlie interrupted, "You're accomplices in evil deeds yourselves. Now you're telling me you're not involved? Are the bones of you ninjas all this weak?"

The Iga ninja suppressed the humiliation in his heart and said, "I believe in an old saying from your country... It's better to beg for life than to seek death... Please, sir, give me a chance. I'm willing to serve you in any way..."

With that, he looked around and said lightly, "You're the same. Get ready to leave!"

The Iga ninja, upon hearing this, immediately roared furiously, "Attack together, kill him! Kill him quickly! Killing him might give us a chance to survive, otherwise, we'll all be doomed!"

They were well aware that Charlie's strength was too strong. If they confronted him head-on or let him pick them off one by one, they would all be finished!

The best method was to attack together. Regardless, they had to do their utmost to kill him first. As for whether they could survive, it all depended on their luck!

So, the remaining six ninjas, like madmen, rushed towards Charlie, each with an extremely ferocious expression!

Camilla watched as so many people attacked Charlie, her heart pounding in her throat!

However, she didn't make a sound, nor did she warn Charlie to be careful, because she knew she didn't need to do anything to distract him.

She stared at Charlie with burning eyes, murmuring to herself, "Today, my life and death completely depend on this man whose name I don't even know!"

"If he dies, I will definitely die; if he survives, perhaps he will spare me and my brother..."

"This sir, what happened last time was my fault. I've apologized to you countless times in my heart. This time, I hope you can survive. Even if I die in the end, I don't want you to die because of me..."

As she had this thought, the ninjas had already crossed the entire hall and surrounded Charlie. Then, they began to slash at him!

Yet Charlie remained calm. As six blades slashed towards him, he casually swung his hand, directly using the body of the Iga ninja as a shield!

Including the Iga ninja, none of the seven people expected Charlie to use him as a human shield!

But the six subordinates were already in the midst of their attack, and how could they possibly stop at this point!

The Iga ninja watched helplessly as the six blades descended upon him one after another, and in an instant, they struck him!

Feeling intense pain all over his body, the Iga ninja gritted his teeth and muttered, "Idiots! Useless!

As soon as he finished speaking, he immediately vomited blood and died on the spot!

The six people, seeing the Iga ninja being hacked to death by them, were immediately pale with fright. And at this moment, Charlie suddenly swung the body of the Iga ninja violently, sending his body and the six blades flying out together!

The remaining six ninjas were completely caught off guard. They felt their hands go numb, and the ninja blades slipped from their grasp!

Now, the six of them were pale with fright, and some of them had completely lost their will to fight and turned to flee!

At this moment, Charlie sneered, "Since you've made your move, it's my turn next!"

His physical abilities and speed were far beyond ordinary people, so he didn't give these ninjas any chance.

Every time he caught one, he delivered a heavy blow directly to their abdomen, causing them to instantly lose all combat power and any chance of escape.

In the blink of an eye, the six ninjas fleeing for their lives were all lying on the ground one after another.

As the eldest granddaughter of the Salvador family and one of the most favored children, she had been in contact with the hidden experts behind the Salvador family since she was young. But in her eyes, Charlie's strength far surpassed those people!

What she couldn't understand was why there would be someone as powerful and incomprehensible as Charlie, despite the fact that the hidden experts revered by the Salvador family were already rare talents in the country, theoretically reaching the pinnacle of martial arts. Yet, why would there still be someone like Charlie, whose strength was beyond imagination?

Charlie's appearance instantly raised the ceiling of martial arts in her mind by more than one level!

Seeing a group of ninjas lying on the ground wailing, Camilla was shocked but also relieved.

So, she couldn't help but look at Charlie excitedly and blurted out, "Thank you so much today, benefactor! I don't know how to address you. If you're willing to leave your name, I will do my utmost to repay your great kindness!"

Camilla was very beautiful. Even though she had been tortured and her hands were tied behind her back, her short hair was messy, but it couldn't hide her perfect features and beauty.

In his opinion, this woman was arrogant, looking down on everyone. Even though her current self didn't exhibit these traits at all, combined with his first impression of her, Charlie believed he hadn't misjudged her.

Camilla was indeed beautiful, but she was also genuinely arrogant, and even carried a hint of domineering air.

As a master of pretentiousness himself, Charlie didn't like people who were as pretentious as he was.

As the saying goes, two tigers cannot share the same mountain. The two of them clashed in aura, and even if this tiger was female, it was still unacceptable.

So, Charlie said indifferently, "I don't need you to worry about who I am, and I don't want to know who you are either. I didn't appear here today to save you, but to deal with them. As for saving you, it was just an incidental effort, so you don't need to thank me."

Camilla had never been underestimated before, but she had encountered it twice from Charlie.

However, at this moment, she had no temper. She could only nod respectfully and sincerely say, "Anyway, I am very grateful to you!"

Charlie didn't say anything, walking over to her and untying the ropes on her body.

Then, he removed the hood from her brother's head and pulled out the towel stuffed in Camilla's mouth.

Cameron had been unable to speak the whole time, nor had he seen everything happening in this room. But when he heard Charlie's voice, he guessed it was him. Now, seeing Charlie, the first thing he said was, "This brother, your great kindness, my brother and I will never forget!"

Charlie untied the ropes on his body and said expressionlessly, "Enough with the nonsense. I'm going to set fire to this place later. You two hurry up and escape."

Chapter 1780 - A Disappointed Hope: Camilla's Failed Attempt to Obtain Charlie's Phone Number

Camilla hurriedly spoke up, "Master! I wonder if you could lend me your phone for a moment. I want to make a call home. My phone has been thrown away by them..."

Camilla said she wanted to use the phone to call home, but in reality, she also wanted to take this opportunity to get Charlie's phone number.

In this era of information, as long as she could get the other party's phone number, Camilla had a way to obtain all of their identity information.

Charlie immediately saw through her trickery, sneering, "Sorry, the phone is a personal item and cannot be lent out."

With that, he reached out and took a phone from one of the ninjas, tossing it to Camilla. "Here, use this one. Make a call to your family, let them know your location, and have them send someone to pick you up as soon as possible."

In the moment of Camilla's daze, she didn't even have time to pick up the phone. She felt extremely disappointed in her heart, but she didn't want to show it. She could only pick up the phone and say gratefully, "Thank you, Master!"

Charlie then searched through the ninja's belongings and found a very thin wallet. In addition to the person's identification documents, there were also five ten-thousand-yen bills inside.

At the current exchange rate, ten thousand yen was equivalent to about six hundred RMB. Although fifty thousand yen wasn't much, it was enough for them to find a place to stay, wait for a few hours, and wait for their family to come pick them up.

So, Charlie handed the money to Camilla and said, "Take the money and go with your brother quickly."

Because she still didn't know Charlie's identity, she was afraid that she would never have a chance to see Charlie again in the future.

At this moment, she really wanted to tell Charlie her identity, so that if he encountered any difficulties after returning to China, he could come find her.

This was because she knew in her heart that top-notch experts like Charlie would not care about her identity at all. If she told him that she was the granddaughter of the Salvador family, he might misunderstand and think that she was deliberately pressuring him with her identity, which would lead to his dislike of her.

He might also avoid her completely in the future, not wanting to have any interaction with her in China.

So, she had to stand up, bow deeply to Charlie, and sincerely say, "Master, thank you for saving our lives. If we have the opportunity to meet again in the future, I will definitely repay you for your kindness today!"

Charlie waved his hand, "Alright, go. I still have important matters to attend to later, and I don't have time to be polite with you here."

Cameron felt embarrassed and nodded repeatedly, "Sorry, Master, for delaying your important matters..."

Camilla looked at Charlie, biting her lip, wanting to say something, but in the end, she gave up.

When she and Cameron walked to the wooden staircase on the second floor side by side, she suddenly turned around, clasped her fists towards Charlie, and said with great reluctance and sincerity, "Master, if we have the chance in the future, let's meet again in the martial world!"

You'll definitely meet her again Charlie 😃😃😃

Assado23

Supreme Alchemist
Reaction score

However.

No!

It's not just powerful!

It's like a god!

Charlie is cold and cool. Thanks a lot Immortal Gily

KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 1781 - Camilla's Internal Struggle Over Charlie's Alleged Connection to Nanako

Camilla's pride was once again hurt by Charlie's attitude.

She gazed at Charlie's profile, bit her lip hard, remained silent, and turned to leave the courtyard with her brother.

The siblings stumbled out, and Cameron asked in a low voice, "Camilla, were those ninjas all defeated barehanded by that young man just now?"

Camilla solemnly replied, "Not by that young man, but by the benefactor."

Cameron nodded quickly, "Alright, alright, by the benefactor. So, were those ninjas all defeated barehanded by the benefactor?"

"Yes," Camilla said earnestly, "I have never seen someone with such strength... this is the first time..."

Cameron clicked his tongue, "If we could recruit him into the Salvador family and utilise him, that would be the best."

"Impossible," Camilla shook her head, "The benefactor is proud and will not be used by anyone. Moreover, he might be a top expert from some hidden sect, not necessarily considering the Salvador family."

Cameron grumbled, "That's true... sigh... thanks to the benefactor, or else we would have died in Kyoto..."

Finishing his words, he hurriedly added, "By the way Camilla, quickly call Dad! This time, when we were kidnapped, the family must have sent many experts over, Dad might have come too! We need to let him know we are in Kyoto and also tell him to quickly deal with that scoundrel Matsumoto! I never thought it was that scoundrel who was behind all this!"

Camilla nodded and took out her phone.

Suddenly, a burst of flames rose behind them, illuminating the once dark night in a fiery glow!

Camilla quickly turned around to see the two-story building where she had almost lost her life moments ago, now engulfed in raging flames!

The wooden building burned, crackling and bursting like firecrackers, blending with the heavy snow, giving a taste of the Chinese Lunar New Year.

Cameron stroked his chin and asked Camilla, "Camilla, do you think those ninjas survived?"

Camilla countered, "With such a huge fire, is there any chance they survived?"

Cameron waved his hand, "That's not what I meant. I meant, did the benefactor kill them first and then set the fire, or did he just burn them all alive in one go?"

Camilla felt a chill down her spine and shook her head, "I can't say for sure about that..."

As she spoke, the image of Charlie once again surfaced in her mind, murmuring, "The benefactor... he really is extraordinary... I wonder what his true identity is..."

Cameron chuckled, "If you want to know, let the family help investigate. In the country, is there anyone's information that we can't find?"

Camilla shook her head, "The benefactor clearly doesn't want us to know his identity. If we deliberately investigate and anger him, what should we do?"

Cameron pursed his lips, "Well, that's true..."

After that, Cameron recalled Charlie's conversation with the Iga ninja earlier and said, "By the way, when my head was covered earlier, I heard the benefactor talking to the Iga clan's people. It seems he is a friend of the Ito family's daughter?"

"Oh yes!" Camilla nodded and blurted out, "He came here because of Takehiko's daughter."

Cameron said, "Isn't her name Nanako?"

"Yes," Camilla blurted out, "Her name is Nanako, a very beautiful girl and also a martial arts expert."

Cameron gossiped, "Hey Camilla, do you think the benefactor might be Nanako's boyfriend? Maybe he could even become Takehiko's future son-in-law. We should cooperate more with Takehiko in the future, maybe we'll have a chance to meet the benefactor."

Upon hearing this, Camilla suddenly felt very uncomfortable.

She asked herself in her heart, "Could the benefactor really be Nanako's boyfriend? The benefactor is Chinese, why would he be with a Japanese woman? Shouldn't he be in a relationship, married, and have children with a Japanese woman?"

With these thoughts, Camilla sighed softly, "I'll call Dad first..."

"Okay," Cameron nodded, bent down to grab a handful of snow from the ground, rubbed it on his face, and sighed, "Ah, the feeling of surviving a disaster, it's really something..."

Chapter 1782 - "Lost Leads and Fumbled Clues: Tokyo's Detective Dilemma"

In the current moment in Tokyo, chaos still reigns. The Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department is on the brink of madness. The kidnapping of the Salvador siblings, the murder of over a dozen people, the discovery of human popsicles at the Takahashi residence, and the horrific burning of Shinzhi's son in a car - any one of these incidents could be considered a major criminal case of the year. Yet, one after another, these events keep erupting in Tokyo within an extremely short span of time.

What's more, almost all the incidents involve top-tier prominent families, which is essentially humiliating the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department and repeatedly beating its face on the ground, then mercilessly whipping it with a belt.

To make matters worse, the police department has yet to find any useful leads. Despite their exhaustive efforts, they have not been able to locate any clues regarding the Salvador siblings, let alone identify the culprits or their whereabouts. Consequently, the entire Tokyo police force is at a loss.

Virtuoso is rapidly losing patience. His children's fates remain unknown, and he is forced to endlessly wait for the incompetent Tokyo police department. For him, this is undoubtedly the greatest torment of his life.

Just as he was considering going directly to the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs to elevate the matter to a significant diplomatic incident, he suddenly received a call from a domestic Japanese number.

With suspicion, he answered the call and immediately heard the voice of Camilla: "Dad, it's me! Camilla!"

At the sound of his daughter's voice, Virtuoso's heart almost leapt out of his chest. Overwhelmed with excitement, he blurted out, "Camilla..."

However, before he could continue, Camilla urgently interrupted him, saying, "Dad, are there other people around you? If so, please don't let them know it's me calling!"

Observing his surroundings like a hawk, Virtuoso noticed only his own people, a few idiots from the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department, and even a couple of cabinet members. Hastily, he changed his tone, "Do you know how busy I am right now?! If it's not urgent, I'll hang up. If it is, speak quickly!"

Only then did Camilla continue, "Dad, both my brother and I are safe now. We've been rescued, but we're not in Tokyo; we're in Kyoto."

Relieved yet furrowing his brow at the incompetence of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department, Virtuoso sighed in relief.

At that moment, he loathed those fools with all his heart.

"These idiots! They adamantly assured me that the suspects were likely hiding in Tokyo and unlikely to leave the city!"

"And they claimed to have promptly sealed off Tokyo's outbound traffic, rigorously inspecting all those leaving the city. So, my son and daughter must be in Tokyo, just awaiting discovery!"

"And what happened?"

"The culprits were hundreds of kilometres away in Kyoto!"

"I feel like taking a knife and engraving 'idiots' on their faces!"

However, Virtuoso also understood that now was not the time for anger. Thus, he asked, "What do you need me to do?"

Camilla replied, "Dad, please don't inform the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department. I have serious doubts about their capabilities, and there's a high possibility of internal leaks. I want you to send our own people to Kyoto to pick up my brother and me."

Virtuoso immediately agreed, "Understood!"

Camilla added, "Also, Dad! The person who kidnapped us is Tokyo's Yoshito! He intended to kill us and then frame Takehiko, which is why he brought us to Kyoto!"

"What?!" Virtuoso's tone instantly turned incredibly grim, "It's him?!"

Chapter 1783 - "Innocence Unveiled: The Takehiko Twist"

Virtuoso once highly suspected that the mastermind behind the kidnapping of his twin children was Takehiko.

However, despite the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department's secret surveillance of Takehiko and extensive investigation, no significant clues were found.

Initially, Virtuoso thought that the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department was intentionally protecting Takehiko. Now, he realizes that Takehiko is truly innocent in this matter.

Not only innocent, but he was almost framed!

And to Virtuoso's surprise, the mastermind behind the whole scheme turned out to be Yoshito!

He never even considered him as a suspect!

It seems that Yoshito is truly cunning!

To be able to manipulate so many incidents behind the scenes, causing suspicion between the Ito family, Takahashi family, and leading Salvador's suspicions towards these two families!

At this point, Virtuoso is filled with an intense desire to take revenge on Yoshito!

So, he grits his teeth and says, "I know everything you've mentioned. Keep the phone lines open, I will have my men contact you."

Camilla hurriedly responded, "Alright, my brother and I will be waiting in Kyoto."

Virtuoso hung up the phone, stood up, and said to the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department Chief, "I have something to attend to, I'll leave first."

The Chief hurriedly asked, "Mr. Salvador, where are you going?"

"What's it to you?" Virtuoso said in a harsh tone, "You better find my son and daughter quickly, or I will report you to the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs!"

The Chief rushed forward, pleading, "Mr. Salvador, give me another 12 hours. In these twelve hours, even if I have to turn Tokyo upside down, I will find your children!"

He added, "Mr. Salvador, even if the Ministry of Foreign Affairs knows, they will still hand the case over to us at the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is not an enforcement agency, they don't have the manpower for this..."

Virtuoso coldly snorted, "Then hurry up! Don't dilly-dally here!"

With that, Virtuoso angrily turned and left.

Outside the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department, as Virtuoso got into the car, his first words to his trusted aide beside him were, "Yiming, immediately take twenty people to Kyoto to bring Cameron and Camilla back. I'll give you a phone number later to contact Camilla."

The middle-aged man known as Yiming has been a loyal general by Virtuoso's side for many years. Upon hearing Virtuoso's instructions, he immediately asked, "Master, have you found the young master and miss?"

"Yes," Virtuoso nodded, "They are safe now, but the mastermind behind this scheme has exceeded our expectations!"

Yiming anxiously asked, "Master, who is the mastermind?"

Through gritted teeth, Virtuoso said, "It's Yoshito! Damn it, daring to plot against my son and daughter, this Yoshito has lived long enough! Yiming, inform everyone else, before dawn, I want Yoshito's head on a platter!"

Yiming's expression turned serious, and he immediately responded, "Yes, Master, I will give the order!"

Virtuoso rubbed his temples and said, "Arrange for one of our planes to fly to Osaka now. Once you pick up Cameron and Camilla in Kyoto, directly take them to Osaka and have them fly back home for recovery. I'll handle things here in Japan!"

"Alright!"

A few minutes later.

Chapter 1784 - "Lost Connections: Phones and Foes in Kyoto"

The Salvador family's nearly one hundred hidden experts in Tokyo ceased their secret search for Cameron and Camilla. Twenty of them drove straight to Kyoto in the late night, while the remaining eighty started gathering at Yoshito's residence.

Little did Yoshito know, he was in big trouble.

Glancing at the time, it was already ten at night, so he took out his phone and called Iga ninja.

Following his plan, he instructed Iga ninja to start killing now and hide the body at the Ito family's residence half an hour later.

Then, patiently wait for a few hours until the body had cooled completely, then anonymously report the clue to the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department.

This way, by tomorrow morning, Takehiko would be finished.

After Takehiko was done for, the only enemy left in front of him would be Shinzhi.

At this moment, Shinzhi was probably still immersed in the grief of losing his son, unable to extricate himself. It could be said that this was the most vulnerable time for him. Yoshito thought to himself that he could set up an ambush to kill him while he was attending Eiji's funeral.

As Yoshito thought this, the phone by his ear kept making a slow and steady beeping sound.

"Why can't I reach Iga ninja?"

Yoshito couldn't help but furrow his brows.

"Haven't I already told him? Always ensure the phone line is clear, any issues can be communicated in time, what's going on?"

Suddenly, Yoshito's heart skipped a beat, thinking to himself, "Could something have happened to Iga ninja?!"

"But this shouldn't be! They took the Salvador siblings all the way to Kyoto without anyone noticing, the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department has been searching for so long without any clues, how could something happen? It doesn't make sense!"

"If they were discovered while hiding the body at the Ito family's residence, ambushed by the Ito family's ambushers, it sounds logical, but the key is, they didn't receive their own orders, it's impossible for them to take the initiative to kill the Salvador siblings in advance, so this possibility doesn't hold up at all!"

"So, what really happened in Kyoto?"

Yoshito, who always had a plan and thought he was in control, suddenly fell into a strong self-doubt.

At this moment, not only Yoshito couldn't get through on the phone, but also Shinzhi, who had just lost his son.

Shinzhi had already ordered the Tenglin family ninjas ambushed in Kyoto to kill Nanako and take a video of her murder.

Then, he would use this video to torment Takehiko, making him die in extreme pain.

However, the Tenglin family ninjas had not given him any response.

He called to inquire about the progress, but the phone was completely unreachable, and several people he tried to contact didn't answer.

Seeing that none of the calls went through, Shinzhi threw his phone to the ground and angrily shouted, "This is unbelievable! It's truly unbelievable! The unbeatable Tenglin ninjas, how did they all become useless these days?"

"Before, Uno and a few others disappeared for no reason, and in the end, they were sent back frozen like popsicles. Now, this group has no news at all, are they also going to be sent back frozen like popsicles?"

One of his subordinates hurriedly spoke, "President, could it be that the Tenglin family's experts were ambushed at the Ito family?"

"Where the hell would the ambush come from?" Shinzhi angrily cursed, "The situation over there has long been figured out, the Ito family in Kyoto doesn't even have a single ninja, just a few servants, maids, and ordinary bodyguards. How could these people ambush the Tenglin family ninjas? And there were six of them!"

After speaking, Shinzhi couldn't help but mutter, "What on earth happened in Kyoto?"

Chapter 1785 - "Bet on the Second Hand: Yoshito's Risky Strategy"

Both Yoshito and Shinzhi couldn't figure out what exactly happened in Kyoto.

However, Yoshito was much shrewder than Shinzhi.

When he couldn't get in touch with the Iga ninja, although he couldn't understand why, he subconsciously realized that there was likely a significant mistake.

Thinking this, he immediately called other members of the Iga clan to inquire about the situation of the Iga ninja.

But the Iga clan members were equally clueless about what was happening in Kyoto.

They couldn't reach the Iga ninja either and didn't know if he was alive or dead.

This made Yoshito truly panic.

He paced back and forth nervously in the living room, his brows furrowed, and even the hand holding the cigar trembled uncontrollably.

Seeing his extreme nervousness, his brother Ryojie hurriedly comforted him, "Brother, don't panic. If you panic, we won't know how to deal with the situation next!"

Unlike Shinzhi, whose target was Nanako and had no connection to the Salvador family, so even if his motives were exposed, it wouldn't matter.

The strength of both families was evenly matched, so he wasn't afraid of Takehiko.

However, Yoshito was well aware that if his motives were exposed, he would not only have to face the formidable Salvador family but also the Ito and Takahashi families.

Therefore, he took a puff of his cigar and said to Ryojie, "The game I'm playing is almost like going all-in with all our chips. If I win, the Matsumoto family will become Japan's top; if I lose, the Matsumoto family will be crushed to death by the Salvador, Ito, and Takahashi families!"

He continued nervously, "Now, we can't reach the Iga ninja, Cameron and Camilla are also missing. I don't even know if our motives have been exposed. If they haven't, it's not a big deal, at most it's just the plan to frame Takehiko failing, but if they have been exposed, we basically have no way out."

Ryojie hastily asked, "Brother! We don't know if our motives have been exposed, are we just going to wait for the verdict? That's too passive, isn't it? Even if it's a death sentence, we must find a way to resist and not give up!"

After a moment of contemplation, Yoshito gritted his teeth and said coldly, "Of course, we must resist! Since we don't know the outcome of the first hand, let's bet on the second!"

Ryojie asked, "Brother, how do we bet on the second hand?"

Yoshito said sinisterly, "I bet that our motives towards the Salvador family haven't been exposed yet! In that case, we will go all out to first take down Shinzhi and Takehiko! By eliminating the two of them, we will have a chance to become number one in Japan!"

"What? Take them down?" Ryojie asked in surprise, "Shouldn't we be figuring out how to deal with the Salvador family?"

Shaking his head, Yoshito said, "Dealing with the Salvador family is wishful thinking. With their strength, once they target us, we have no power to resist."

He then added, "However, Shinzhi is definitely at his weakest now. He has lost several ninjas and his son, so it's the perfect time to kill him! Let the Iga clan send a few more ninjas to take his life! Anyway, the Iga ninjas are already on the same boat as us!"

Ryojie asked again, "What about Takehiko? How do we kill him? He doesn't seem to have suffered any loss of strength!"

Gritting his teeth, Yoshito said, "Then we have to use our wits! Go and kidnap some Tokyo Metropolitan Police officers' family members, then force these officers to come to us. Tell Takehiko to return to the police station to assist in investigating the disappearance of the Salvador siblings. As long as he leaves home, we will have a chance to strike!"

Ryojie continued, "Brother, what if the Salvador family finds out about us?"

With a wicked expression, Yoshito said, "If they really find out, it's a death sentence anyway, so why not drag Shinzhi and Takehiko down with us?"

KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 1786 - "Healing Hands: Charlie's Compassionate Care"

"Alright!" Ryojie said with a fierce expression, "Even if we die, there will be someone to die with us! We have nothing to lose whether we win or lose!"

At this moment.

After setting fire to the two-story building, Charlie returned to the Ito family's mansion.

He retraced his steps and entered the courtyard of Nanako.

Nanako was sitting in front of the tea table at that moment, eyes slightly closed, gently twisting a string of bodhi beads in her hands, silently reciting Buddhist scriptures, praying for Charlie.

Buddhism is not only prevalent in China but has also been widespread in Japan for a long time, ever since the monk Jianzhen travelled to Japan, which led to the rapid development of Buddhism in Japan.

Although there are some differences between the two countries' Buddhism, when it comes to chanting and praying, the followers of both countries have almost no fundamental differences.

After a long period of silent prayer, the incense in the censer had burned out, and as she opened her eyes to light another incense, she found Charlie sitting across from her.

Nanako was startled, covering her mouth in surprise, "Charlie, when did you come back?"

Charlie smiled faintly, "Just now, five seconds ago."

"Eh?" Nanako said incredulously, "Why didn't I notice any movement?"

Charlie chuckled, "Because it seemed like you were chanting and praying, so I didn't want to disturb you."

Blushing, Nanako whispered, "Just now, Nanako was praying for Charlie's safe return..."

Charlie smiled faintly and said, "Thank you!"

Nanako awkwardly replied, "Charlie, you saved my life, there's no need to thank me for such a small matter..."

Charlie replied earnestly, "I saved you out of goodwill, and your prayers for me are also from the heart. Our intentions are the same, so naturally, there's no need to distinguish between big or small matters."

Impressed, Nanako couldn't help but exclaim, "Charlie, you are truly a gentleman like no other I've ever seen, always considerate of others..."

Charlie chuckled, "I'm not really a gentleman, so don't praise me too much."

Afterwards, Charlie hurriedly said, "By the way, give me your hand, let me check your injuries."

Blushing, Nanako asked, "Charlie, are you going to check my pulse?"

"Yes," Charlie nodded, "You mentioned wanting to take a walk in the snow. Let me quickly heal your injuries, and we can walk in the snowy yard. If you're not satisfied, I'll take you outside!"

"Eh?!" Nanako asked in astonishment, "Charlie, are you saying you can heal my injuries quickly? Before the snow melts?"

Charlie replied seriously, "There's no need to wait for the snow to melt. If you cooperate with me, we can take a stroll in the snow before it stops."

Chapter 1787 - "Broken Doll: Nanako's Fragile State"

Nanako still can't believe that Charlie can really heal her.

However, knowing that the man in front of her who is so eager to try to cure her is the one she loves, she willingly lets him give it a try.

Blushing, she timidly extends her right hand to Charlie and says shyly, "Charlie, please go ahead!"

Charlie nods slightly and gently places his fingers on her pulse.

A trace of spiritual energy flows into Nanako's body along her pulse, quickly circulating through her body.

As the spiritual energy circulates, Charlie also takes the opportunity to assess the specific condition of Nanako's injuries.

To his surprise, Nanako's injuries are indeed severe.

Almost all of her organs have suffered serious internal injuries, not to mention damage to her meridians and bones. She seems like a fragile porcelain doll, with any slight mishap potentially causing serious secondary injuries.

Although she is out of immediate danger after emergency treatment, her body remains in a fragile state.

At present, her physical functions are not even one-fifth of an ordinary person's.

While others might walk away unharmed from a fall, she could risk her life with a simple stumble, requiring immediate hospitalization.

Charlie can only imagine the immense pain Nanako has endured from such serious injuries, a pain that persists even in her dreams.

Thinking of this, Charlie can't help but feel a wave of heartache, remarking, "I told you before, martial arts is a spirit; there's no need to focus too much on winning or losing in competitions, let alone putting yourself in danger. Why did you risk your life in the match against Dianne?"

Feeling a bit ashamed, Nanako replies, "Charlie, Nanako didn't risk her life, she just wanted to give it her all and have no regrets."

With a sigh, she adds with a bitter smile, "It's just that at that time, I didn't realize the huge gap between me and Dianne. She's truly too strong, unbelievably strong."

Charlie shakes his head helplessly.

By now, he has devised his own treatment plan.

There are two options for treating Nanako.

The first is to use his own spiritual energy to repair her injuries. While her injuries are severe compared to an ordinary person, they are not a big issue for him, and his spiritual energy can quickly heal her.

This method is simple, convenient, and has many benefits.

However, it also has its drawbacks.

If he directly uses spiritual energy to heal her, how will he explain it to her? After all, Nanako lacks deep cultivation and may not comprehend the existence of spiritual energy. To her, it might seem like he magically healed her with a simple touch, which could be too unbelievable for her.

The second option is for Nanako to take the Resurrection Pill.

The effectiveness of the Resurrection Pill is beyond doubt.

Chapter 1788 - "Medicine and Martial Arts: Nanako's Vow"

This medicine is like a miracle cure for ordinary people; the elderly can extend their lifespan by a dozen or even twenty years without any issues; young people who take it become several times stronger than the average person; and for the injured, even if they have barely any breath left, they can definitely recover to their original state and then enhance their body further.

In the past, Orvel was almost killed by Donald's men, with only a breath of life left, but was saved by taking a Resurrection Pill.

That Resurrection Pill not only saved Orvel's life but also made him a few years younger and in better physical condition than before the injury.

This is mainly because the Resurrection Pill's effects are so strong that while it heals Orvel, there are still residual effects that can improve his body.

Although Nanako's injuries are also severe, in Charlie's opinion, at most, half a Resurrection Pill would be enough to cure her.

If she were to take a whole Resurrection Pill, her strength would undoubtedly increase by one or two levels above her previous peak state!

Therefore, a question arose in Charlie's mind.

Should he give Nanako half a Resurrection Pill or simply give her a whole one and also give her an opportunity?

Charlie is not a stingy person, and the main reason for his dilemma between half and a whole pill is because Nanako is Japanese.

As the saying goes, different strokes for different folks.

Not to say that the other party definitely has malicious intentions, but it is challenging to maintain a close relationship with someone from a different ethnic group.

Moreover, Nanako is a martial arts expert who has been participating in various international competitions and was even planning to participate in the upcoming Olympics.

If he significantly improves her strength, she will undoubtedly pose a threat to Dianne in the future.

If in the next international competition, Nanako represents Japan and defeats Dianne representing China, wouldn't that be like handing over the championship that should have belonged to China to Japan?

Charlie's hesitation is also based on this point.

In theory, he could give Nanako half a Resurrection Pill, which would already be a tremendous stroke of luck for her.

However, considering Nanako's deep passion for martial arts and her sincere mindset.

Therefore, in Charlie's own selfishness, he also wants to give her another opportunity to delve deeper into her beloved martial arts.

With that in mind, Charlie looked at Nanako and asked her, "Nanako, if I can heal you, can you promise me one condition?"

Without hesitation, Nanako said, "Charlie, even if you can't heal me, I will agree to any condition of yours without a second thought!"

Charlie nodded and said seriously, "I want you to promise me that after I heal you, if you still love martial arts, you can dedicate yourself to studying it diligently, but refrain from participating in any form of international competition. Can you agree to that?"

"Yes!" Nanako said firmly, "After the last competition injury, I deeply reflected on the teachings you gave me before, martial arts is a spiritual pursuit, not just a competition, so I have lost the passion for competing myself."

She looked at Charlie affectionately and continued, "Since I met Charlie, I have understood the principle that there is always someone better, and there are always greater heights to reach. True top experts like Charlie do not participate in mere competitions. Only by letting go of the desire for competition and victory can one achieve deeper levels of martial arts cultivation. Therefore, if I truly have the chance to fully recover, I will absolutely not participate in any competitions again!"

Seeing her sincere and determined expression, Charlie felt relieved.

Then, he smiled slightly at Nanako and took out a Resurrection Pill from his pocket, handing it to her, saying, "Nanako, take this pill. It will not only restore you to your original state but also elevate your body and strength to a higher level!"

Chapter 1789 - "Pill Perfect: Nanako's Bewilderment"

The miraculous effects of the Resurrection Pill may not be flashy on the outside, but it's simply a round, black pill that doesn't seem particularly special.

Nanako couldn't hide her astonishment as she gazed at the pill, asking Charlie, "Charlie, can this... really heal my injuries?"

Charlie nodded, smiling as he replied, "With Master Wade's intervention, it's a guarantee - it can cure all ailments or your money back."

"Master Wade?" Nanako asked in surprise, "Is Master Wade a nickname for Charlie?"

Charlie chuckled, "It's not exactly a nickname, just a title some friends in Aurous Hill gave me."

Nanako couldn't help but laugh at this, happily saying, "Can I also call you Master Wade from now on?"

Charlie casually responded, "Sure, you can call me whatever you like."

Nanako tilted her head in thought and sincerely said, "Calling you Charlie-kun sounds more friendly to me. Should I be the only one calling you that?"

Charlie nodded, "Among Chinese people, we don't usually address each other like that."

Nanako sweetly smiled and earnestly said, "I hope I'll be the only one calling you Charlie-kun in the future!"

"Alright." Charlie inexplicably found himself somewhat weakened by Nanako's smile.

Seeing her sweet smile, Charlie unexpectedly felt a hint of sweetness in that moment.

Charlie dared not dwell on that sweet taste, quickly changing the subject and urging, "Hurry up and take the pill. Didn't you say you wanted to go out and see the snow later? Don't wait until the snow stops and you haven't taken the medicine."

Nanako smiled, "The weather forecast says the snow will continue until tomorrow."

With that, she picked up the Resurrection Pill and looked at Charlie, "Charlie, do I just swallow this directly?"

"Yes," Charlie replied seriously, "After you take it, I'll help guide the absorption of its medicinal power."

Nanako nodded gently and without hesitation, placed the pill in her mouth.

At the moment it entered her mouth, the pill immediately turned into a warm stream, flowing from her mouth into her stomach, then spreading throughout her body.

Nanako could distinctly feel her body undergoing a profound transformation at that moment.

She struggled to describe this change; if getting injured before was like a porcelain vase shattering on the ground with pieces scattered everywhere, then her current state was like rewinding the shattered vase, the scattered pieces swiftly reassembling into a complete, undamaged self, free of any cracks or blemishes.

It felt like time was reversing, filled with a strong sense of unreality.

At that moment, Charlie held Nanako's slender and fair hands, infusing a trace of spiritual energy to help guide the absorption of the Resurrection Pill's power.

Nanako thought the sensation of time reversing was already incredibly miraculous, but to her surprise, half of the Resurrection Pill's effects had yet to be unleashed.

With Charlie's assistance, she felt every cell in her body receiving the nourishment of the medicine; she could sense her physical condition not only reaching its previous peak but continuing to improve!

A few minutes later, she opened her eyes, too astonished to care about the sweat covering her face, and looked at Charlie in utter amazement, blurting out, "Charlie, what... what is this... what kind of miraculous medicine is this... how can it have such powerful effects..."

Chapter 1790 - "Dancing in the Snow: Nanako's Dream Come True"

With a slight smile, Charlie said, "This medicine is called Resurrection Pill."

Suddenly, Nanako remembered something and exclaimed, "I know! I know! Charlie, could it be that Dianne's sudden surge in strength before the top eight competition was due to taking this Resurrection Pill?"

Charlie nodded, "Yes, indeed, it is thanks to the effects of the Resurrection Pill."

Nanako asked again, "So, Charlie, you don't want me to directly compete with Dianne in the future, which is why you stopped me from continuing to participate in international competitions, right?"

Charlie calmly replied, "Yes, that is indeed my consideration."

Nanako hesitated for a moment, then tentatively asked, "Is it because of your feelings for Dianne that you make this request?"

Charlie shook his head, "My feelings towards Dianne are more like that of an older brother to a younger sister. I don't want the two of you to meet on the field mainly because we represent different countries. I don't want to jeopardize the national honor of Chinese athletes because of me, so I hope you won't continue to participate in international competitions."

Realizing this, Nanako stood up abruptly, bowed deeply to Charlie, and earnestly said, "Charlie, please rest assured. From now on, I will focus on studying martial arts and will not participate in any form of competition!"

After saying this, she regained her composure, looked at her legs, and excitedly exclaimed, "I never thought that being able to stand up on my own would feel so good."

Charlie nodded with a smile, "Didn't you want to take a stroll in the snow? Let's go now!"

"Yes!" Nanako nodded vigorously, bypassed the tea table, took Charlie's hand, and excitedly said, "Let's go, Charlie-kun!"

The recently improved Nanako showed no signs of being a martial arts master at this moment.

At this moment, she was just a simple, happy young girl holding hands with her beloved man, heading towards her favorite snowy night.

Nanako loves snow, especially snow at night. In the serene snow, she can enjoy the beauty of snowflakes and the night undisturbed.

This is her girlish heart and her girlish sentiment.

In the courtyard at this moment, thick snow had already fallen.

The traces of Charlie slaying the Tenglin ninjas were completely gone, and the sound of stepping on the thick snow made it feel like they were far away from the noisy city.

Nanako held onto Charlie's hand tightly, leading him to walk in the snow, then raised his hand high and danced with him in the snow.

The exquisite hem of her kimono swayed gracefully as she twirled in the pure white snow, accentuating Nanako's extraordinary figure, adding a touch of charm to her graceful movements.

After spinning a few rounds in the snow, Nanako stopped in front of Charlie.

She gazed at Charlie with her bright and pure eyes, filled with sincere affection, and said, "Charlie-kun, I have been waiting for this snow for days. The weather forecast said it would snow days ago. I sat in my wheelchair in the courtyard, looking up at the sky, waiting for the snow, thinking of you."

"But that day, I didn't see the snow, let alone hope to see you."

At this point, a mist of tears welled up in her eyes, and with a gentle yet choked voice, she continued, "But I never imagined that today, the snow I have longed for has come along with the person I have longed for, Charlie-kun."

"At this moment, it is truly the happiest, most content, and perfect moment of my life, so perfect that it's unbelievable, like a dream come true."

Yomex70

Dragon Among Men
Reaction score

"Alright!" Ryojie said with a fierce expression, "Even if we die, there will be someone to die with us! We have nothing to lose whether we win or lose!"

At this moment.

After setting fire to the two-story building, Charlie returned to the Ito family's mansion.

Nanako was sitting in front of the tea table at that moment, eyes slightly closed, gently twisting a string of bodhi beads in her hands, silently reciting Buddhist scriptures, praying for Charlie.

Buddhism is not only prevalent in China but has also been widespread in Japan for a long time, ever since the monk Jianzhen travelled to Japan, which led to the rapid development of Buddhism in Japan.

Although there are some differences between the two countries' Buddhism, when it comes to chanting and praying, the followers of both countries have almost no fundamental differences.

After a long period of silent prayer, the incense in the censer had burned out, and as she opened her eyes to light another incense, she found Charlie sitting across from her.

Nanako was startled, covering her mouth in surprise, "Charlie, when did you come back?"

Charlie chuckled, "Because it seemed like you were chanting and praying, so I didn't want to disturb you."

Blushing, Nanako whispered, "Just now, Nanako was praying for Charlie's safe return..."

Nanako awkwardly replied, "Charlie, you saved my life, there's no need to thank me for such a small matter..."

Charlie replied earnestly, "I saved you out of goodwill, and your prayers for me are also from the heart. Our intentions are the same, so naturally, there's no need to distinguish between big or small matters."

Impressed, Nanako couldn't help but exclaim, "Charlie, you are truly a gentleman like no other I've ever seen, always considerate of others..."

Afterwards, Charlie hurriedly said, "By the way, give me your hand, let me check your injuries."

"Yes," Charlie nodded, "You mentioned wanting to take a walk in the snow. Let me quickly heal your injuries, and we can walk in the snowy yard. If you're not satisfied, I'll take you outside!"

"Eh?!" Nanako asked in astonishment, "Charlie, are you saying you can heal my injuries quickly? Before the snow melts?"

Charlie replied seriously, "There's no need to wait for the snow to melt. If you cooperate with me, we can take a stroll in the snow before it stops."

However, knowing that the man in front of her who is so eager to try to cure her is the one she loves, she willingly lets him give it a try.

Blushing, she timidly extends her right hand to Charlie and says shyly, "Charlie, please go ahead!"

A trace of spiritual energy flows into Nanako's body along her pulse, quickly circulating through her body.

As the spiritual energy circulates, Charlie also takes the opportunity to assess the specific condition of Nanako's injuries.

Almost all of her organs have suffered serious internal injuries, not to mention damage to her meridians and bones. She seems like a fragile porcelain doll, with any slight mishap potentially causing serious secondary injuries.

Although she is out of immediate danger after emergency treatment, her body remains in a fragile state.

At present, her physical functions are not even one-fifth of an ordinary person's.

While others might walk away unharmed from a fall, she could risk her life with a simple stumble, requiring immediate hospitalization.

Charlie can only imagine the immense pain Nanako has endured from such serious injuries, a pain that persists even in her dreams.

Thinking of this, Charlie can't help but feel a wave of heartache, remarking, "I told you before, martial arts is a spirit; there's no need to focus too much on winning or losing in competitions, let alone putting yourself in danger. Why did you risk your life in the match against Dianne?"

Feeling a bit ashamed, Nanako replies, "Charlie, Nanako didn't risk her life, she just wanted to give it her all and have no regrets."

With a sigh, she adds with a bitter smile, "It's just that at that time, I didn't realize the huge gap between me and Dianne. She's truly too strong, unbelievably strong."

The first is to use his own spiritual energy to repair her injuries. While her injuries are severe compared to an ordinary person, they are not a big issue for him, and his spiritual energy can quickly heal her.

If he directly uses spiritual energy to heal her, how will he explain it to her? After all, Nanako lacks deep cultivation and may not comprehend the existence of spiritual energy. To her, it might seem like he magically healed her with a simple touch, which could be too unbelievable for her.

This medicine is like a miracle cure for ordinary people; the elderly can extend their lifespan by a dozen or even twenty years without any issues; young people who take it become several times stronger than the average person; and for the injured, even if they have barely any breath left, they can definitely recover to their original state and then enhance their body further.

In the past, Orvel was almost killed by Donald's men, with only a breath of life left, but was saved by taking a Resurrection Pill.

That Resurrection Pill not only saved Orvel's life but also made him a few years younger and in better physical condition than before the injury.

This is mainly because the Resurrection Pill's effects are so strong that while it heals Orvel, there are still residual effects that can improve his body.

Although Nanako's injuries are also severe, in Charlie's opinion, at most, half a Resurrection Pill would be enough to cure her.

If she were to take a whole Resurrection Pill, her strength would undoubtedly increase by one or two levels above her previous peak state!

Should he give Nanako half a Resurrection Pill or simply give her a whole one and also give her an opportunity?

Charlie is not a stingy person, and the main reason for his dilemma between half and a whole pill is because Nanako is Japanese.

Not to say that the other party definitely has malicious intentions, but it is challenging to maintain a close relationship with someone from a different ethnic group.

Moreover, Nanako is a martial arts expert who has been participating in various international competitions and was even planning to participate in the upcoming Olympics.

If he significantly improves her strength, she will undoubtedly pose a threat to Dianne in the future.

If in the next international competition, Nanako represents Japan and defeats Dianne representing China, wouldn't that be like handing over the championship that should have belonged to China to Japan?

In theory, he could give Nanako half a Resurrection Pill, which would already be a tremendous stroke of luck for her.

However, considering Nanako's deep passion for martial arts and her sincere mindset.

Therefore, in Charlie's own selfishness, he also wants to give her another opportunity to delve deeper into her beloved martial arts.

With that in mind, Charlie looked at Nanako and asked her, "Nanako, if I can heal you, can you promise me one condition?"

Without hesitation, Nanako said, "Charlie, even if you can't heal me, I will agree to any condition of yours without a second thought!"

Charlie nodded and said seriously, "I want you to promise me that after I heal you, if you still love martial arts, you can dedicate yourself to studying it diligently, but refrain from participating in any form of international competition. Can you agree to that?"

"Yes!" Nanako said firmly, "After the last competition injury, I deeply reflected on the teachings you gave me before, martial arts is a spiritual pursuit, not just a competition, so I have lost the passion for competing myself."

She looked at Charlie affectionately and continued, "Since I met Charlie, I have understood the principle that there is always someone better, and there are always greater heights to reach. True top experts like Charlie do not participate in mere competitions. Only by letting go of the desire for competition and victory can one achieve deeper levels of martial arts cultivation. Therefore, if I truly have the chance to fully recover, I will absolutely not participate in any competitions again!"

Then, he smiled slightly at Nanako and took out a Resurrection Pill from his pocket, handing it to her, saying, "Nanako, take this pill. It will not only restore you to your original state but also elevate your body and strength to a higher level!"

The miraculous effects of the Resurrection Pill may not be flashy on the outside, but it's simply a round, black pill that doesn't seem particularly special.

Nanako couldn't hide her astonishment as she gazed at the pill, asking Charlie, "Charlie, can this... really heal my injuries?"

Charlie nodded, smiling as he replied, "With Master Wade's intervention, it's a guarantee - it can cure all ailments or your money back."

"Master Wade?" Nanako asked in surprise, "Is Master Wade a nickname for Charlie?"

Charlie chuckled, "It's not exactly a nickname, just a title some friends in Aurous Hill gave me."

Nanako couldn't help but laugh at this, happily saying, "Can I also call you Master Wade from now on?"

Nanako tilted her head in thought and sincerely said, "Calling you Charlie-kun sounds more friendly to me. Should I be the only one calling you that?"

Charlie nodded, "Among Chinese people, we don't usually address each other like that."

Nanako sweetly smiled and earnestly said, "I hope I'll be the only one calling you Charlie-kun in the future!"

"Alright." Charlie inexplicably found himself somewhat weakened by Nanako's smile.

Seeing her sweet smile, Charlie unexpectedly felt a hint of sweetness in that moment.

Charlie dared not dwell on that sweet taste, quickly changing the subject and urging, "Hurry up and take the pill. Didn't you say you wanted to go out and see the snow later? Don't wait until the snow stops and you haven't taken the medicine."

Nanako smiled, "The weather forecast says the snow will continue until tomorrow."

With that, she picked up the Resurrection Pill and looked at Charlie, "Charlie, do I just swallow this directly?"

"Yes," Charlie replied seriously, "After you take it, I'll help guide the absorption of its medicinal power."

At the moment it entered her mouth, the pill immediately turned into a warm stream, flowing from her mouth into her stomach, then spreading throughout her body.

Nanako could distinctly feel her body undergoing a profound transformation at that moment.

She struggled to describe this change; if getting injured before was like a porcelain vase shattering on the ground with pieces scattered everywhere, then her current state was like rewinding the shattered vase, the scattered pieces swiftly reassembling into a complete, undamaged self, free of any cracks or blemishes.

At that moment, Charlie held Nanako's slender and fair hands, infusing a trace of spiritual energy to help guide the absorption of the Resurrection Pill's power.

Nanako thought the sensation of time reversing was already incredibly miraculous, but to her surprise, half of the Resurrection Pill's effects had yet to be unleashed.

With Charlie's assistance, she felt every cell in her body receiving the nourishment of the medicine; she could sense her physical condition not only reaching its previous peak but continuing to improve!

A few minutes later, she opened her eyes, too astonished to care about the sweat covering her face, and looked at Charlie in utter amazement, blurting out, "Charlie, what... what is this... what kind of miraculous medicine is this... how can it have such powerful effects..."

Suddenly, Nanako remembered something and exclaimed, "I know! I know! Charlie, could it be that Dianne's sudden surge in strength before the top eight competition was due to taking this Resurrection Pill?"

Charlie nodded, "Yes, indeed, it is thanks to the effects of the Resurrection Pill."

Nanako asked again, "So, Charlie, you don't want me to directly compete with Dianne in the future, which is why you stopped me from continuing to participate in international competitions, right?"

Nanako hesitated for a moment, then tentatively asked, "Is it because of your feelings for Dianne that you make this request?"

Charlie shook his head, "My feelings towards Dianne are more like that of an older brother to a younger sister. I don't want the two of you to meet on the field mainly because we represent different countries. I don't want to jeopardize the national honor of Chinese athletes because of me, so I hope you won't continue to participate in international competitions."

Realizing this, Nanako stood up abruptly, bowed deeply to Charlie, and earnestly said, "Charlie, please rest assured. From now on, I will focus on studying martial arts and will not participate in any form of competition!"

After saying this, she regained her composure, looked at her legs, and excitedly exclaimed, "I never thought that being able to stand up on my own would feel so good."

Charlie nodded with a smile, "Didn't you want to take a stroll in the snow? Let's go now!"

"Yes!" Nanako nodded vigorously, bypassed the tea table, took Charlie's hand, and excitedly said, "Let's go, Charlie-kun!"

The recently improved Nanako showed no signs of being a martial arts master at this moment.

At this moment, she was just a simple, happy young girl holding hands with her beloved man, heading towards her favorite snowy night.

Nanako loves snow, especially snow at night. In the serene snow, she can enjoy the beauty of snowflakes and the night undisturbed.

The traces of Charlie slaying the Tenglin ninjas were completely gone, and the sound of stepping on the thick snow made it feel like they were far away from the noisy city.

Nanako held onto Charlie's hand tightly, leading him to walk in the snow, then raised his hand high and danced with him in the snow.

The exquisite hem of her kimono swayed gracefully as she twirled in the pure white snow, accentuating Nanako's extraordinary figure, adding a touch of charm to her graceful movements.

She gazed at Charlie with her bright and pure eyes, filled with sincere affection, and said, "Charlie-kun, I have been waiting for this snow for days. The weather forecast said it would snow days ago. I sat in my wheelchair in the courtyard, looking up at the sky, waiting for the snow, thinking of you."

At this point, a mist of tears welled up in her eyes, and with a gentle yet choked voice, she continued, "But I never imagined that today, the snow I have longed for has come along with the person I have longed for, Charlie-kun."

"At this moment, it is truly the happiest, most content, and perfect moment of my life, so perfect that it's unbelievable, like a dream come true."
Seriously, The Dragon can't be swayed

rakak2000

Top Level Martial Arts Grandmaster
Reaction score

At this moment.

I thought Nanako will kiss Charlie, but she didn't, might be waiting for me...just kidding 😂 😂 😂

dUnique

Reaction score
I need to call your attention on this Gily, Hakimu.. I don't know if you notice this too.

"Similar threads" is displaying white and you can barely read the words written on them.Screenshot_20240418-003059_Chrome.jpg

dUnique

Reaction score
Charlie is just flexing power with the small fries ninja.. if he dears he should switch to johns word to know he is nothing but a ant 😂

dUnique

Reaction score
Master Junlee.. I must say you're giving your best and every other person's that is creating a thread to bring joy to our face you're all amazing.. of course, we that engage make the whole sweetness so no one is left out.

I would like to implore Master Julee.. like Dustin stories, we get a replacement after the weekend that make up for it. Can we do the same for Charlie wade story?.. It would be nice if we can get a extra chapters missing for the weekend then we maintain our daily dose.

Just my opinion.. thank you all

KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 1791 - Tokyo's Twilight Terror: The Fall of Shinzhi

As Charlie and Nanako strolled hand in hand through the serene snowy night in Kyoto, Tokyo continued to simmer with hidden currents.

Meanwhile, Shinzhi was anxiously awaiting news from the Tenglin ninjas at home.

The Tenglin family was even more anxious.

Up to this point, the Tenglin family had already lost ten ninjas, nearly wiping out the young core of the family.

Though ten may not seem like a large number, for a family to have ten able-bodied young men was already a considerable size.

Firstly, these ten young men each had at least one or two generations of elders above them – parents, uncles, aunts, grandparents, totaling at least ten individuals.

Secondly, these ten young men were all males, but in a family of young adults, it was unlikely for all to be male. If the male-to-female ratio was one-to-one, there would be at least ten female relatives.

Furthermore, at least half of the ten young men were married with children, adding wives and kids to the family.

As a result, a family would need to have a scale of around fifty to sixty people to produce ten able-bodied young men.

Now, the Tenglin family's able-bodied men had all been lost, drastically reducing the family's combat strength.

In this situation, they naturally had no capacity to spare any manpower to protect Shinzhi.

Therefore, besides some bodyguards, there wasn't a single ninja in Shinzhi's home.

Late into the night, Shinzhi showed no signs of weariness.

On one hand, he was still grieving the tragic death of his son, Eiji; on the other hand, he wanted to wait and see if he could establish contact with the missing Tenglin ninjas.

Although he subconsciously knew that the Tenglin ninjas sent to Kyoto were likely ambushed, deep down, he still held onto a glimmer of hope.

He believed that at least until he saw their bodies, there was still a possibility of turning the situation around. Perhaps if he waited a little longer, those Tenglin ninjas would reach out to him?

While Shinzhi paced back and forth in the living room, anxiously awaiting, a very fine blow dart suddenly shot out from the corner, striking Shinzhi in the back of his neck.

Just as Shinzhi, who had just endured the pain of losing his son, hadn't yet figured out how to seek revenge, he was suddenly struck by a lethal poison and fell to the ground!

The bodyguards rushed to him as he collapsed, only to find that he had stopped breathing and had no heartbeat!

As the bodyguards frantically searched for the culprit, several Iga ninjas who had infiltrated the Tenglin family had already retreated.

Normally, the Tenglin family would have at least four ninjas positioned around him, secretly protecting him and preventing other ninjas from assassinating him.

But today, he didn't have a single ninja by his side.

Without ninja protection, relying solely on regular bodyguards, it was almost like being in a deserted place when facing ninjas.

Thus, taking Shinzhi's head was not a difficult task for the ninjas.

Poor Shinzhi, having just seen off one generation, he himself met his end!

Meanwhile, Takehiko had just fallen asleep when he heard a knock at the door.

Feeling annoyed, he asked, "What's the matter at this late hour? If it's not urgent, let's discuss it tomorrow!"

Koichi hurriedly said, "Mr. Chairman, the investigators from the Metropolitan Police Department are here again, saying there are some matters that require your cooperation at the police department for further questioning."

"More questioning?!" Takehiko angrily exclaimed, "I've already said everything I know, there's nothing more to say!"

Koichi explained, "Mr. Chairman, they mentioned that the Salvador family has been pressuring them, and it might escalate into an international diplomatic incident, so they still wish for your cooperation."

"An international diplomatic incident?!" Takehiko, upon hearing this, cursed in frustration, "Bloody hell, this is truly annoying!"

Chapter 1792 - "Trapped on the Overpass: Takehiko's Harrowing Escape Attempt"

Despite feeling dissatisfied, Takehiko didn't dare to persist any longer at this moment.

After all, he was a businessman.

He was well aware that if he got involved in international diplomatic events and tarnished Japan's international image, the Japanese people would definitely see him as a criminal damaging Japan's reputation.

In that case, the people would spontaneously boycott the Ito family, possibly making them a target of criticism.

So, it was better to actively cooperate and distance himself a bit.

With a somewhat disgruntled feeling, Takehiko got up from bed, quickly dressed, and opened the door.

Though feeling annoyed, Takehiko could still understand the reasoning behind it all.

As long as he behaved properly and stayed upright, even if he had to stay at the Metropolitan Police Department for a few days, what difference would it make?

Therefore, he told Koichi, "Arrange for the car, we will leave soon!"

Koichi immediately nodded, turned, and went to make arrangements.

A few minutes later, Takehiko, escorted by several bodyguards and two ninjas, got into his car, ready to head to the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department.

At this moment, Yoshito had already prepared the Iga ninjas and his other subordinates. He planned to repeat his previous strategy and eliminate Takehiko on his way to the police department.

With Shinzhi already out of the picture, all he needed to do was to get rid of Takehiko to become the strongest in Tokyo and even Japan.

However, Yoshito was unaware that the skilled members of the Salvador family had already surrounded his mansion. The leader did not rush to attack but instead strategized based on the actual situation at Yoshito's residence, aiming to wipe out the entire Matsumoto family.

Considering Salvador Shoudao's temperament, if Yoshito wanted to kill his son and daughter, he wouldn't just target Yoshito alone.

The most effective and permanent solution to end the grudge was to directly wipe out the Matsumoto family!

The Salvador family had never been known for being merciful.

From their Anti-Wade Alliance in the past to their current position as one of the top families in China, the Salvador family's style had always been ruthless!

Ten minutes after leaving home, Takehiko's vehicle was about to enter a two-kilometre-long overpass.

This overpass was a completely closed road.

The road surface was about fifteen meters above the ground, almost as high as a five-story building. With only two lanes in one direction, it was challenging for vehicles to make a U-turn. At least two rounds of turning the steering wheel were needed to turn back.

If a convoy was blocked on it, it would be even more troublesome. If the convoy lost its rhythm, several vehicles might block each other, leaving nowhere to escape.

However, Takehiko was oblivious to the danger.

This was mainly because apart from being conned out of forty-five billion US dollars by Charlie, he hadn't suffered any other losses or been targeted.

Although both the Takahashi and Matsumoto families wanted to make a move against him, Charlie had inadvertently resolved the situation.

Because he hadn't encountered any trouble, Takehiko believed that the chaos in Tokyo was unrelated to him, with someone targeting the Salvador and Takahashi families instead.

Moreover, he indirectly stood to benefit from it.

If the Takahashi family suffered a major setback, the Ito family could easily become number one in Japan, and the opportunity to cooperate with the Salvador family would naturally fall into place.

The feeling of effortless success made Takehiko feel smug as he sat back in his Rolls-Royce.

He picked up a cigar, lit it, and took a puff.

Just as Takehiko was about to enjoy his smoke, the vehicle suddenly shook violently, followed by losing control and crashing into the roadside barrier!

The hunt for Takehiko by the Iga ninjas had begun!

Chapter 1793 - Roadside Ambush

Before his vehicle lost control and crashed into the roadside fence, Takehiko never thought he would encounter danger.

Because Takehiko had the protection of the entire Iga Ninja clan by his side.

It can be said that among the major families in Japan, only his ninjas have not suffered any injuries or casualties in battle.

Apart from him, the Tenglin family's young adults were almost completely wiped out, and the Iga family also lost half of their fighting strength.

However, Takehiko's biggest negligence was being too careless this time he went out.

He thought he was going to the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department for questioning and investigation, with police officers leading the way, thinking that no one would be trying to harm him on his way there, right?

It was precisely because of this that he didn't arrange too many ninja protectors for himself.

However, he never imagined that the leading police car had long been coerced by Yoshito, who had set up a trap and was just waiting for him to fall into it.

Takehiko's convoy suddenly lost control mainly because the road had already been littered with a large number of stingballs by Iga ninjas!

Stingballs are a type of weapon commonly used by Japanese ninjas, typically metal objects covered in spikes that, when scattered on the ground, reveal spikes pointing in different directions.

In ancient times, Japanese ninjas being pursued would use stingballs behind them, so that when their pursuers caught up, stepping on them would inevitably pierce their feet.

And now, ninjas have greatly upgraded stingballs, using incredibly strong tungsten carbide alloy, the hardest steel material in the world, equivalent in hardness to diamonds.

Therefore, with these stingballs, they can easily puncture any rubber-made tires!

The reason Takehiko's convoy lost control instantly was that each vehicle's four tires had been pierced by several stingballs, causing all of them to uncontrollably crash into the roadside.

At the moment of impact, Takehiko's just lit cigar fell right onto his crotch, and the impact left him in a complete mess.

Fortunately, this old man had good safety habits, even fastening his seatbelt while sitting in the back seat.

Otherwise, with that intense impact just now, no matter how good the car was, it wouldn't have been able to absorb the inertia on his body.

If he had hit the back of the front seat head-on, he probably would have lost half his life.

At this moment, a few of Takehiko's bodyguards and two ninjas had already gotten out of the front and back cars and surrounded Takehiko's car.

Just then, six Iga ninjas suddenly descended from the opposite lane, each holding a ninja sword tightly, their faces full of seriousness!

The passenger, Koichi, turned pale with fear and turned to Takehiko, saying, "Boss! How come there are ninjas? Could it be a ploy from Shinzhi sent them?!"

Takehiko was about to speak when suddenly he exclaimed in pain, looking down to see that his trousers had been burned through by his cigar, leaving a scar on his inner thigh.

He quickly picked up the cigar in a fluster and threw it aside, exclaiming, "Where's the police car that was leading us?"

The driver spoke up at this moment, "Boss, the police car has already driven off..."

"Driven off?!" Takehiko stared in disbelief and cursed, "We've been ambushed, and they just drove off?! What kind of people are they?!"

Koichi suddenly realized and blurted out, "Boss, could those police officers have deliberately lured you out as bait?"

Takehiko roared, "Bastards! To think there are such scum, deliberately scheming against me!"

Chapter 1794 - No more deaths in Tokyo today

After speaking, he urgently said to Koichi, "Quick, call the police! Ask the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department to send a helicopter over quickly! The bodyguards and ninjas outside probably won't last long!"

Koichi saw the six ninjas already charging towards them, so he quickly took out his phone and called the police to report to the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department.

Although Tokyo has been quite unsettled these days, the efficiency and crime-solving ability of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department may be in shambles, but their hardware configuration is still very powerful. They have a total of fourteen police helicopters, and in the event of an emergency, they can quickly transport special operations teams.

Koichi directly called the head of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department, Takehiko, who is one of the top businessmen in Tokyo, so the police department had to give him some face, and any issues could be directly communicated with the top leader.

At this moment, the head of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department had just learned about the assassination of Shinzhi at home, and he was on the verge of collapse.

Cameron and Camilla were nowhere to be found;

The four members of the Tenglin family's murder case remained unsolved;

Shinzhi's son, Eiji, was burned to death in a car, and the murderer was still at large;

Soon after, Shinzhi also met a tragic end...

These successive serious criminal cases cast a thick fog of magic and evil over the entire city of Tokyo.

However, just at this moment, Koichi suddenly informed him that Takehiko had also been ambushed and was in imminent danger. Upon hearing this, he felt a surge of adrenaline, his legs went weak, and he collapsed in the office.

His subordinates quickly rushed to support him. Despite being extremely weak, he was filled with anger as he said, "Quick! Send a helicopter and special operations team to rescue Takehiko at Yotsuya Overpass. No more deaths in Tokyo today!!"

In theory, fully armed modern special operations teams have no difference in equipment or combat power compared to special forces.

When facing ninjas one-on-one, special police may not have an advantage against the ninjas' mysterious body techniques and hidden weapons.

However, when dozens of people form firepower, formation, and complementary advantages, the ninjas' advantages will vanish.

But the biggest problem now is that help is still far away!

It takes at least five minutes for the special operations team to assemble, and a few more minutes to board the helicopter. The aircraft taking off and rushing here will also take a few minutes, adding up to at least more than ten minutes.

However, how could Takehiko's men hold on for more than ten minutes?!

After a few rounds outside the car, all of Takehiko's bodyguards were already down!

Although the remaining two ninjas were still fighting hard, they were being pushed back and were injured in multiple places!

Seeing this situation, it was estimated that in another minute, they would not be able to hold on any longer!

By then, the other side would directly target Takehiko!

In the passenger seat, Koichi hurriedly said to Takehiko, "Chairman, let's escape quickly! If we don't escape now, we won't have a chance!"

"Escape?!"

Takehiko shuddered all over, his fear tinged with despair as he said, "In this situation, where can we escape to? Even if we manage to escape, we will be caught by them. There's simply no way out!"

With that, Takehiko's expression darkened, muttering, "Koichi, you and I are destined to meet our end today..."

Chapter 1795 - Survival Instinct: Takehiko and Koichi's Fight for Life

At this moment, Takehiko was already convinced of his imminent death.

The reinforcements were not going to arrive anytime soon, his men were already at their limits, and there was a high possibility of falling under the enemy's ninja swords at any moment.

The remaining driver and Koichi had no real combat power, just like himself. They would probably each be cut down by the enemy without a fight.

In this moment, he desperately wanted to call his daughter in Kyoto, hundreds of kilometres away. His daughter must be unaware of his dire situation. If he could just make a call to her, maybe he could hear her voice before facing death, a small comfort in his final moments.

However, as he reached for his phone to call Nanako, Koichi blurted out, "Honourable Chairman! If we don't run now, it will truly be too late!"

Takehiko despondently replied, "I already told you earlier, we are in a desperate situation with nowhere to escape..."

Through gritted teeth, he cursed, "It must be Shinzhi that scum! Traitor! Bastard! Using such despicable methods to deal with me!"

Koichi quickly pointed outside the window, saying, "Honourable Chairman, let's not curse Shinzhi now. If we run to the ends of the overpass, we will surely die! But, we can jump from here!"

He then gestured towards the railing outside the car, excitedly suggesting, "Honourable Chairman, if we open the car door, there's the railing. We can climb over and jump down!"

Takehiko's face paled in fear as he exclaimed, "Are you crazy?! This overpass is over ten meters high. Jumping down would mean certain death!"

Koichi solemnly stated, "Honourable Chairman, at this height, it doesn't necessarily mean death. As long as we don't land headfirst or face and abdomen down, there's a chance. But if we don't jump, we won't have any chance at all!"

Swallowing hard, Takehiko said, "Jumping down, even if we survive, we'll be disabled, unable to escape their pursuit!"

Koichi earnestly replied, "At this height, those ninjas surely won't risk jumping recklessly! Even if they are stronger, they are flesh and blood like us. If they don't dare to jump, they will have to drive down the overpass. The ends of this overpass are far apart. By the time they come around, the Special Operations Unit of the Metropolitan Police Department should have arrived!"

He added, "Also, this overpass we're on has few vehicles at night, but the road below is close to the entertainment district. It's lively at night with plenty of private cars and taxis passing by!"

"And there are young people enjoying the nightlife, drunk individuals, and homeless people!"

"Once they notice us falling, they will surely gather to watch or offer help!"

"Even if those ninjas dare to jump, they might not dare to kill us in front of so many people. If we can delay them for a few minutes, the police helicopter should arrive!"

Takehiko retorted, "But what if we end up dead from the fall?!"

Koichi clenched his teeth, "Honourable Chairman! Even if we die from the fall, it's better than being killed by ninjas! Who knows how Shinzhi wants us to die? What if Shinzhi instructed them to decapitate us?!"

Takehiko felt a chill down his spine.

"Decapitated?!"

"That would be too damn brutal?!"

"I'd rather jump from here and die than have ninjas chop off my head!"

With determination, he made up his mind, "Alright, let's jump!"

Thinking of Shinzhi, he angrily said through gritted teeth, "That damn Takahashi is forcing me to jump off an overpass! How ironic! Takehiko will remember this grudge! If I can survive, I'll smash that damn Takahashi's head and tear him to pieces!"

KF Moderator
Reaction score
Chapter 1796 - "Desperate Leaps and Deadly Plunges"

Koichi let out a sigh, turned to the driver, and said, "Yamamoto, let's jump together later!"

The driver wiped off some sweat, nodded, and replied, "Alright! I'll follow you both!"

At this moment, Takehiko's two trusted ninjas were already fighting on the verge of death!

Seeing the two in imminent danger of being struck down by each other's swords, Koichi urgently shouted, "President, Yamamoto, now is the time!"

Takehiko quickly pushed open one side of the car door with him. Meanwhile, the driver also opened the driver's door, preparing to get out of the car.

However, the side where the driver was happened to be directly in front of the Iga ninja. One of the ninjas, seeing the driver about to exit, surged forward with all his energy and swiftly stabbed the driver's heart with a flying knife!

The sharp ninja knife pierced through the driver's body, with the tip even penetrating the hard Rolls-Royce door.

The driver almost instantly met his demise!

Takehiko, witnessing the driver being killed from inside the car, trembled uncontrollably, his legs turning weak.

Though experienced in battles in the business world, facing such a life-threatening situation for the first time, he couldn't help but feel nervous and scared deep down.

As age advanced, his courage dwindled, leaving Takehiko paralyzed with fear, unable to even climb over a one-meter-high guardrail.

At that moment, the ninja who had just killed the driver noticed Takehiko and Koichi escaping from the car, seemingly planning to jump off the bridge. He immediately shouted, "Quick! Takehiko is trying to escape!"

With that, he forcefully pulled out his ninja sword, stepped onto the car roof, preparing to come up and slay Takehiko.

Seeing Takehiko attempting to flee, the other ninjas went berserk, swiftly killing Takehiko's two struggling ninjas, then swarmed towards him!

The more they advanced, the more Takehiko found himself unable to control his weakening legs, even his efforts to stand up proved futile.

Just as Koichi, who was about to climb over the guardrail, rushed over and pushed Takehiko's body with all his might, shouting desperately, "President, use your strength to help me lift you up! We must jump off, or it's certain death!"

In that critical moment, Takehiko had a sudden realization that it was a matter of life and death!

With all his might, he pulled his body upwards with his hands, aided by Koichi's determined efforts, he quickly climbed over the guardrail of the overpass.

As he almost lost his balance and was about to fall over, he looked gratefully and reluctantly at Koichi, shouting, "Koichi! Don't you give up either!"

Koichi nodded, exerted a bit more force, and pushed Takehiko down.

Immediately after, at the fastest speed, he climbed onto the guardrail, seeing the short knives of the ninjas about to strike, he leaped forward, closely following Takehiko, and jumped off the bridge!

One after the other, they leaped off the highway bridge that was over ten meters high.

At that moment, Takehiko wished fervently for a truck loaded with fluffy goods to appear beneath him.

Unfortunately, apart from the hard paved road below, there was nothing...

Chapter 1797 - "Heroes in the Chaos"

As he fell, Takehiko's mind was filled with the words of Koichi.

"As long as your head, face, and abdomen are not facing downwards, there's still a chance of survival."

With all his might, he adjusted his body in mid-air, aiming to land on the ground with his legs straight and heavy impact!

With a loud crash, Takehiko felt an immense pain in both legs, but he didn't have time to check his injuries. He immediately rolled on the ground to lessen the impact of his fall from the overpass.

Soon after, Koichi also landed heavily, using the same technique with his legs, and then rolled several times.

Although both of them were in excruciating pain, their correct landing posture saved their lives. It was only then that Takehiko looked at his legs, only to see his entire knees, shins, ankles, and feet completely mangled.

Koichi's situation was equally gruesome, with his legs mangled and broken bones protruding from the flesh, blood flowing in a horrifying manner.

Onlookers were shocked, some women even screamed.

Soon, a few kind-hearted people approached, with one person asking, "Gentlemen, how are you feeling? Should I call an ambulance for you now?"

Takehiko cried in pain, "Call the police for me! There are people on the bridge trying to kill us!"

The crowd quickly looked up at the overpass, where six ninjas were lined up, looking puzzled as they peered down at the bridge.

One of the ninjas, dumbfounded, asked, "Boss, what do we do now?"

The boss, furious that the prey had slipped away at the last moment, angrily ordered, "Number Five, Number Six, they can't move now. Both of you jump down and finish them off!"

Upon hearing this, both of them shrank back in fear.

One of them awkwardly said, "Boss, if it was seven or eight meters high, I would have jumped down without you saying anything. But this is about fifteen meters! If I jump, I might end up worse than them."

"Yeah," another person said with a grimace, "Their landing posture was very scientific. If we're not precise, we might just end up falling to our deaths."

The boss's expression was grim.

He knew that if his men didn't jump, he couldn't force them, otherwise, how could he lead the team in the future?

With that in mind, he gritted his teeth and said, "Get in the car! Let's get down there quickly, before the ambulance and police arrive, and finish them off!"

The group hurriedly tried to get back to their cars when they heard the roar of a helicopter in the sky.

They looked up and were instantly terrified!

At that moment, four police helicopters were swiftly approaching from different directions!

One of the ninjas exclaimed in horror, "Oh no! It's the Special Operations Team!"

Tokyo's Special Operations Team, under the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department, was the most elite special police force, responsible for counter-terrorism missions, with formidable combat capabilities and equipped with American-style gear. Ninjas were no match for them, especially when they arrived in helicopters!

If they hovered above and opened fire with machine guns, even the most powerful ninja would be riddled with bullets!

The leader of the Iga ninjas immediately panicked and shouted, "Holy crap! Run!"

The remaining five ninjas quickly got into the cars and fled in panic.

Meanwhile, the Tokyo Special Operations Team immediately split into two groups.

Two helicopters hovered nearby, allowing the operatives to swiftly rappel to the ground and protect Takehiko.

Chapter 1798 - "Unexpected Visitor: The Femme Fatale's Arrival"

Two helicopters caught up with the two cars carrying the Iga ninjas.

As the Iga ninjas were on a viaduct, they had nowhere to hide. They were driving frantically to escape when the helicopters closed in above them.

Just as they were about to make a desperate attempt to flee, the special forces on the helicopters directly hit the front engine covers of the two cars with armor-piercing rounds.

Armor-piercing rounds have extremely strong penetration capability, even military armor would struggle to resist, let alone civilian car engines. With a few shots of armor-piercing rounds, the vehicle engines were instantly destroyed.

With the engines damaged, the vehicles immediately lost power, slowing down until they eventually came to a stop.

The six ninjas in the cars were terrified, preparing to open the doors and run, but they saw the helicopters hovering in front and behind them on the bridge, two to three meters above the surface. A group of special forces quickly rappelled down, their dark gun muzzles already aimed at their heads.

Twenty special forces members made the six ninjas surrender without daring to resist!

At that moment, Takehiko and Koichi were being taken to the ambulance, speeding towards the hospital.

Yoshito was at home, experiencing the feeling of strategic planning.

As a gambler with a heavy psychological burden, he was already deeply immersed in the excitement. However, the stakes of this gamble were too high, making him not only excited but also nervous, fearing that something unexpected might happen during the operation.

Now that Shinzhi was already out of the picture, Takehiko would soon follow suit. Once he was out, Matsumoto would be at the very top!

Feeling tense and excited, he held a glass of whiskey, calculating the time in his mind, estimating that Takehiko should be close to meeting his end. So, he immediately took out his phone and called the Iga ninja responsible for assassinating Takehiko.

However, a strange communication blackout occurred.

A call that could be connected ten minutes ago suddenly became unreachable.

Everything was as mysterious as the Iga Ninja who disappeared while guarding the Salvador siblings in Kyoto, leaving no trace behind.

Confused, an uneasy assistant approached Matsumoto and said, "Chairman, something unexpected happened on the Iga ninja's side!"

"What happened?!" Matsumoto exclaimed.

"All six Iga ninjas were captured, Takehiko and Koichi fell from the viaduct and have been taken to the hospital. It is said that their lives are not in danger!"

"What?!" Matsumoto gritted his teeth and cursed, "Letting Takehiko escape?! The Iga clan's ninjas are truly useless!"

The assistant nodded, earnestly saying, "From what we can see now, that seems to be the case."

Matsumoto angrily slammed the whiskey glass in his hand onto the ground, the glass shattered heavily on the marble tiles.

Just then, a cold female voice suddenly came from the living room, "Mr. Matsumoto sure has quite the temper!"

Both Matsumoto and the assistant were startled by this unfamiliar voice. They turned to see a woman in her twenties, dressed in black, walking in.

Matsumoto was shocked and asked, "Who are you?! How did you get in?!"

The woman smirked, "I simply walked in."

Taking a step back, Matsumoto nervously demanded, "What do you want?!"

The woman looked at Matsumoto with interest, then spoke coldly after a moment, "You kidnapped the young master and miss of the Salvador family, and assassinated over ten of the Salvador family's men. What do you think I want to do? Of course, I want your life!"

Chapter 1799 - "Final Gambit: Yoshito's Last Hope"

Yoshito never imagined that the Salvador family would come looking for him!

As the woman revealed the truth, he trembled and blurted out, "My home has numerous guards, how could you just waltz in like this?"

Yoshito's home was always heavily guarded.

The more malicious someone is, the stronger their sense of vigilance.

To avoid being betrayed, he had twenty bodyguards at home, including ninjas from small clans, making their defense quite formidable.

So, he couldn't fathom how this woman got in without a sound, and why he hadn't heard anything?!

The woman calmly smiled, "Having many guards doesn't matter, just eliminate them all, right? Besides, there weren't many, including your family, a total of thirty-six people, and now they are all dead except for you two."

She continued, "You killed over ten of our Salvador family's men, so it's only fair we seek more compensation."

Yoshito was horrified!

His face turned pale, body trembling, he involuntarily took two steps back, sitting on the sofa, veins bulging, gritting his teeth, "You... you killed my whole family?!"

"Yes," the woman nodded, "But rest assured, our Salvador family conducts things quite civilly. Your parents, wife, children, brothers, and sisters-in-law all died of poisoning, no bloodshed."

Yoshito's legs weakened, he unconsciously retreated, sitting on the sofa, veins bulging, he asked, "The saying goes 'harm should not come to wives and children,' what vendetta do you have that you targeted my family?!"

The woman chuckled, "What's this? Mr. Matsumoto now talking about chivalry? When you killed over ten of my Salvador family members and plotted against our young master and miss, where was your chivalry then? You should have anticipated these consequences when planning all this."

Through gritted teeth, Yoshito yelled, "You're beasts! Devils! Even at my worst, I've never harmed a child! My son is only ten! My daughter, eight!"

The woman smiled coldly, "So what? Dare to conspire against my Salvador family, be prepared to face the greatest consequences! Blame only yourself for being ruthless, leaving no room for others, not even for yourself."

At this moment, Yoshito's heart completely shattered.

He knew that in this world, one must be willing to accept defeat when gambling; he had bet everything, and now that he had lost, he must lose it all.

With a sigh of resignation, Yoshito said despondently, "If that's the case, I accept my defeat. Go ahead and kill me."

The woman nodded, coldly stating, "You will die, but we don't want it to be too easy for you. Before you die, I want to arrange for you to see your family one last time."

With a clap of her hands, she exclaimed, "Bring in the dead!"

As she spoke, dozens of Salvador family experts carried in one corpse after another, lining them up neatly in front of Yoshito.

Witnessing this scene, Yoshito was overwhelmed with grief.

He never expected to end up in such a situation.

And he was well aware that today, he was doomed to die.

However, a glimmer of hope remained – the son taken away by his ex-wife during their divorce.

Fifteen years ago, Yoshito had his first marriage, and three years into the marriage, his eldest son was born.

At that time, the Matsumoto family was struggling until he met his current wife.

His current wife was the daughter of a middle-class family in Tokyo. To leverage her family's influence, Yoshito kicked out his first wife and married her.

Chapter 1800 - "Sunflower Seed of Death"

Currently, the wife of Yoshito does not favour his eldest son, leading him to expel his own son after marriage, sending him to live with his ex-wife. Yoshito's second wife later bore him a pair of children, causing him to rarely think of his ex-wife and eldest son over the years. However, now Yoshito recalls the mother and son, finally finding some solace in his heart. At least, after his death, the bloodline of the Matsumoto family will not be completely severed tonight. His eldest son will be able to continue the bloodline. For Yoshito, nothing brings him more comfort and joy than this realization.

The woman from the Salvador family in front of him seems to have seen through his thoughts. With a playful smile, she speaks to Yoshito, "Mr. Matsumoto, I heard you have another son?" Startled, Yoshito blurts out, "I don't! Who told you that? How is that possible!"

The woman chuckles, "We are all adults here, there's no need to tell such a clumsy lie and embarrass yourself." She continues in a cold tone, "Your eldest son is named Taro Matsumoto. After you kicked him out, he changed his surname to his mother's, becoming Shota Kurozawa. He is now twelve years old, living not far from Tokyo in Yamanashi Prefecture. Am I right?"

Listening to her words, Yoshito is struck as if by lightning. Moments later, tears stream down his face, trembling, he falls to his knees, pleading desperately, "I beg you, please don't kill my son. He is my only remaining son. If he dies too, the Matsumoto family will be completely extinguished. Please spare a bloodline for my family! I beg you, let the Matsumoto family continue! I beg you!"

With these words, Yoshito repeatedly knocks his head heavily on the hard marble floor.

At this moment, he is filled with immense despair and regret, knowing there is no way to save his family members lying lifeless in front of him. He even cannot save his own life. His only wish is for his eldest son to survive. Therefore, his bowing is sincere, hoping to move the icy woman before him.

Yoshito bows three times, his forehead already covered in blood. Despite the pain, he continues to bow relentlessly until his forehead is completely blurred with blood and flesh, almost fainting from the heavy blows to his head.

Gritting his teeth and struggling to support his body, he pleads with a choked voice, "Please! I beg you! I beg you! I beg you!!! Please grant me this one request!!"

It is only then that the woman smiles playfully and says, "I'm sorry, you're too late. Just five minutes ago, Shota died from poisoning!"

Upon hearing this, Yoshito collapses completely. He raises his head, shouting hysterically, "Why! Why are you wiping out my entire Matsumoto family?! Why exterminate us so ruthlessly?!"

The woman coldly replies, "This is the price you pay for angering the Salvador family."

Tears mixed with blood stream down Yoshito's face, making his appearance even more tragic. At this point, he has lost all will to survive, murmuring, "Just kill me, kill me now!"

The woman nods, taking out a white jade-carved sunflower seed from her pocket, saying softly, "Yoshito, before you die, I want you to remember my name. I am Raven, Raven Salvador!"

With that, she flicks her hand, and the sunflower seed made of white jade shoots out swiftly. The next moment, a tiny blood hole appears on Yoshito's forehead, and he collapses lifeless to the ground with a loud thud!